Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 6743

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    The first woman Sanji ever laid his hands/legs on, for his sister. How cute.
    Kalifa says hello.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Kalifa says hello.
    Except he didn't. He specifically blocked her attacks.

He'll kick a woman to block her attacks, not to outright harm them.

I liked how Nami talked sense into Luffy and the fact that the Strawhats have to flee Whole Cake Island is much better than them conveniently defeating Big Mom's crew in my opinion. I also enjoyed how Sanji scolded his father and got even with him. :]

Bege seems like a bad strategist; he wants to use CC to fly his body away from Big Mom's crew, forgetting that Luffy can fly too in Gear 4th mode. Like, Luffy's a better option in this case than CC IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Bege seems like a bad strategist; he wants to use CC to fly his body away from Big Mom's crew, forgetting that Luffy can fly too in Gear 4th mode. Like, Luffy's a better option in this case than CC IMO.
    He doesn't know about Gear Fourth, and even if he did it'd be smarter to keep a heavy hitter like Luffy on standby to have a better chance of keeping Big Mom and her people from him over CC.
    Yup:

Well I can only assume that Capone's more familiar with Caesar's abilities than with Luffy's. Plus since Luffy's out fighting against Big Mom now, it's not like he could fly Capone to safety any ways. Luffy's always been more of a fighter in general.

I think Luffy n Bege (plus Judge maybe) will be dealing w/ Big Mum. At least till the others could escape.
    FC: 0748-6074-2990
    When my time comes
    Forget the wrong that I've done
    Don't resent me
    And when you're feeling empty
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

RIP Chester Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)

Rage x Love

So after seeing the spoilers for this chapter I feel pretty good about getting an Elbaf arc.
        Spoiler:- chapter spoilers:
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So after seeing the spoilers for this chapter I feel pretty good about getting an Elbaf arc.
        Spoiler:- chapter spoilers:
        Spoiler:- It's scary.:
    Yup:

I don't know what'll happen in the next few chapters, but for what it's worth, BM showed the Straw Hats need to get much more stronger to facea Yonko on their own.
    Without Bege, they would've been anihilated by now.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

It doesn't make sense for Big Mom to fall now since the assasination plan failed anyway. Also, the point of this arc was to bring back Sanji and get Road Ponegyph's info and not to defeat the old hag.

So I was listening to the One Piece Podcast and Stephen pointed out that Caesar implies a past relationship with Judge when he tells him that he never gets off his high horse. I hadn't thought about it but Judge used to work with Vegapunk so it's likely this isn't the first time Caesar met Judge.

Caesar Clown for strawhat. I'll repeat it till it happens.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Crazy chapter. CP-0 appeared and want to retrieve Tamatebako for the WG. Big Mom and Gear 4th Luffy clash after the latter announces that she isn't going to be the Pirate King. All the Vinsmokes are down and the escape plan failed due to Brulee. What was that explosion at the end?

So many damn people are going home with well deserved L's today, especially the people who exaggerated germa's strength.

Gear Fourth's stamina drawback is way too much right now.
    Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    What was that explosion at the end?
    Bomb was planted in Tamatebako

Quote Originally Posted by valvenya View Post
    Bomb was planted in Tamatebako
    Yeah, that seems to be the case.

I'm glad that Stussy is a CP0 member cuz it makes sense that the World Government would send a spy to the wedding and I'm happy that the Tamatebako finally exploded as well since this seems like the perfect way for Luffy and the others to escape. :3

Stussy being a member of the CP0, that is something I did not see coming at all. I thought she would just be another criminal character like the others that got introduced in the same chapter as her... I can't even remember most of them. And the chest exploded, a quite big explosion as expected even if it seems nobody got damaged directly from the explosion itself. The castle is about to fall though, I wonder what developments that will lead to.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

Luffy getting rekt by Big Mom off-panel kinda ticked me off since I would've liked to see more fighting between them, but the cake mountain collapsing is a good way of allowing the Strawhats to escape.

I feel like Big Mom was underestimated b/c of her commanders' performances, but then it took Luffy's Gear Fourth to take out Cracker. They're just not properly showcased like him.

The wedding event itself is kinda overrated, I mean it's good, but there's not much fight going on or death xD Still it's not really over yet.

So Big Mom > Kaido?
    FC: 0748-6074-2990
    When my time comes
    Forget the wrong that I've done
    Don't resent me
    And when you're feeling empty
    Keep me in your memory
    Leave out all the rest

RIP Chester Bennington (March 20, 1976 – July 20, 2017)

Rage x Love

It also took Luffy over ten hours to beat Cracker and he only won through pure luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    I feel like Big Mom was underestimated b/c of her commanders' performances, but then it took Luffy's Gear Fourth to take out Cracker. They're just not properly showcased like him.

The wedding event itself is kinda overrated, I mean it's good, but there's not much fight going on or death xD Still it's not really over yet.

So Big Mom > Kaido?
    I think some people are thinking about that because it was also stated that Urouge managed to beat one of the 4 top commanders before his defeat against Cracker. Luffy struggled a lot to bring the latter down. The rest were mostly caught off guard.

Well, it was an assassination plan which failed so they can do nothing more for now other than escape. I don't expect too many battles other than mere clashes between different characters in this mess.

It's too early for that imo. Other than Jack is there another top commander who has been introduced? We can say the Shogun but we don't know how much strong he is and iirc it's an alliance and not a part of Kaido's crew.

Luffy getting rekt by Big Mom off-panel kinda ticked me off since I would've liked to see more fighting between them
    I didn't mind their short scuffle cuz it showed how far beneath Big Mom Luffy still is. And it looked like Big Mom siphoned some of Luffy's strength when he punched her, so it looks like he'll need to find a way of attacking her without making direct contact.

So spoilers are out.

Not spoiling anything obviously but I gotta warn people now, if you had crazy high expectations for the ending of this arc, drop em now. It doesn't look pretty lol.
    Yup:

Till the last page it was a good but kinda predictable chapter. I wonder how Big Mom is going to be brought back to her senses since there is no wedding cake now.

Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 LastLast