Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248
Results 6,176 to 6,185 of 6185

Thread: Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Well, in One Piece there are at least one possible candidate to nakama per arc... is one tradition to this point XD

Still, I think of all, Carrot does have a soul that wants to travel and also she haves battle power by simply being a Mink... but she lacks a tragic backstory that is necesary for joining the crew.

Also since Brook joined... how much time have been? To know how many chapts there haven't been a new nakama.

Quote Originally Posted by FlorgesPower2 View Post
    Not really sure why people are so quick to jump on the namaka train so quickly, it's a bit ridiculous and silly if you ask me (mostly referring to Pudding here). While I can somewhat believe candidates like Pedro, Pekoms and Carrot we almost nothing about them and no feats. And we have a grand total of one quirk, and that's from Carrot. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I don't think Pudding is nakama material myself, at least not yet. I don't necessarily like her design any ways. She just seems generic other than her third eye which she seems to cover with her hair regardless, so she's not that special-looking to me. ^^;
    I feel we should at least keep an eye on Pudding considering Oda though it was important to give her a cameo appearance back in chapter 651.

Quote Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Well, in One Piece there are at least one possible candidate to nakama per arc... is one tradition to this point XD

Still, I think of all, Carrot does have a soul that wants to travel and also she haves battle power by simply being a Mink... but she lacks a tragic backstory that is necesary for joining the crew.

Also since Brook joined... how much time have been? To know how many chapts there haven't been a new nakama.
    Brook first debuted in chapter 442 but he official join in chapter 489.
    3DS FC(X): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Some spoilers are out and we're getting more on Germa 66. 2 week break after this though. Why God.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Some spoilers are out and we're getting more on Germa 66. 2 week break after this though. Why God.
    Could be worse. Oda could end up in a hospital bed again.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Geeze Alice in Wonderland references everywhere with this chapter. Gonna be a weird arc.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Luffy being conveniently put out of commission is going to be an interesting mini plot point.

Oh and hi Lola lookalike.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Hee hee, Luffy getting poisoned was funny and I liked seeing Lola's relative or whoever that woman was. And finally, the Germa 66 family showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Abzu View Post

She and the rest of the Mink were victims of SMILE Gas, had to see her people get their asses kicked while paralyzed, and probably had her friends murdered. That probably counts as a tragic backstory.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Sanji's brother looks like a mix between him and Zoro.

Would explain why he's so aggressive towards him.

That's a guy? I thought he's a female.

Well, seeing that Big Mum has a lot of children, Lola could be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Geeze Alice in Wonderland references everywhere with this chapter. Gonna be a weird arc.
    OP's arcs have always had weird elements going on in them, that makes them cool.
    3DS FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide in my gym...

Trinity & TEF Poison Leader ~ Pokegyms Fairy Leader ~ CCB Victory Ace Gamma

'Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison.
    The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.'

Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248