Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Once More With Reeling! (467)

This episode made Blaziken go up in my favorites list. It looks awesome.

But I dont like the fact they have overpowered Sceptile. Blaziken should be able to kick it's green a** in no time.

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a female HA non-US Murkrow
    preferably with 5IVs and in a Heal Ball or Luxury Ball

PM me if you have one! ♡

SO I just watched it and I think that blaziken looks to red also Sceptile was murdering blaziken and now they have the same Points. And does anyone know where I can watch it with english subs?
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks

It only just came out, how can you expect it to be subbed already?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I didn't mean now I meant in general where can I find the newer japanese episodes subbed, since I don't want to wait for a year until the episodes come out in english (with crap voices)
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks

Just watched it, that was a great episode, can't wait to see who wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    It's not the manga as in Special.

It's the manga based off the Anime episode. The past ones were all correct, so I see this one being too.
    Im a long time anime watcher, and know little about the manga honestly, but does this mean that all anime episodes are always 100% like the manga, they have changed things like combusken evolving before the fight with scep

It's not a continuative series of manga, it is manga adaptions based directly off the Anime.

I think this proves that even though May has a Blaziken, she's still not terribly overpowered with it.

This ain't Harrison's Blaziken, for sure.

I can see May entering Blaziken into Contests and still losing, against evolved forms anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    Combusken was in pain for missing TR and hitting the boat. I thought its evolution was pretty good actually.
    Combusken didn't hit the boat at all. While it's true that Team Rocket ducked out of the way and avoided the kick, Combusken was in complete control of the move and managed to rip through the rope holding the net. It didn't crash to the ground or collide with anything in it's path, it was a clean cut attack with perfect execution :/

Blaziken vs. Sceptile is the best contest battle ever, whats all this complaining coming from -__-.
    Oh come on Kabuto, you can't be serious. It wasn't a bad battle by any means, but it certainly doesn't rank as the best of the best. What about vs. Grace, Harley's Octillery or Shuu's Absol? I don't think I could say this episode's fight even came close to matching those three without feeling awkward about it.

Eh, I've got a question I'd like to ask actually; Who the snap voiced Haruka's Bursyamo? There's no way in hell Chinami Nishimura provided that one, surely? Needless to say, I'd be pretty surprised if she did.

Also, I thought it was pretty cool that we finally got presented with a face to match up with the battle commentator we've been hearing for all these years.

Oh...so that's who the guy was!

Quote Originally Posted by FireHead Hank View Post
    This episode made Blaziken go up in my favorites list. It looks awesome.

But I dont like the fact they have overpowered Sceptile. Blaziken should be able to kick it's green a** in no time.
    Why? Because pokemon can INSTANTLY adapt to their new stages? Ash has had Sceptile for a number of eps, Blaziken is just now evolving. There's no way it should be crushing Sceptile who is faster and more experienced. Not to mention May doesn't know how Blaziken moves and attacks as much as Ash with Sceptile. The battle so far makes perfect sense. I know going by levels is no good but if it was ingame Blaziken would only be at 36 while Sceptile at around, I dunno 45-50 I'd say considering who he's battled since evolving

Quote Originally Posted by Zoramon089 View Post
    Why? Because pokemon can INSTANTLY adapt to their new stages? Ash has had Sceptile for a number of eps, Blaziken is just now evolving. There's no way it should be crushing Sceptile who is faster and more experienced. Not to mention May doesn't know how Blaziken moves and attacks as much as Ash with Sceptile. The battle so far makes perfect sense. I know going by levels is no good but if it was ingame Blaziken would only be at 36 while Sceptile at around, I dunno 45-50 I'd say considering who he's battled since evolving
    I agree as much as i like fire pokemon, i do kinda hate Blaziken as being one of the few pokemon that has yet to taste defeat in the show, it's right up thier with Glalie and i know there are others, and no i don't consider ties to be losses.

That battle between Blaziken and Sceptile was awsome and so were Blaziken's Dynamic Punch,Overheat, and Blaze Kick. I think this battle wil either end in a tie or May will win( since she lost to Drew in her last contest).
    Gen I:
    Gen II:
    Gen III:
    Gen IV:
    Gen V:
    Gen VI: Gredinja, Aurorus, Aegislash, Dragalge, Trevenant, Xerneas

I just watched it.

Damn cliffhangers.

So now that Blaziken has Blaze kick does it mean it won't use Mega Kick anymore?

I still find it lame to waste Blaziken on May if we're only going to see it in one Contest. Combusken should have gone up against Pikachu instead, and have them battle with their starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Perapmanta_017 View Post
    That battle between Blaziken and Sceptile was awsome and so were Blaziken's Dynamic Punch,Overheat, and Blaze Kick. I think this battle wil either end in a tie or May will win( since she lost to Drew in her last contest).
    Do you people even pay attention to some of the other posts?
    This is like my third time saying this, Blaziken used SKY UPPERCUT. It doesnt know dynamic punch, focus punch, or mega punch.
    If you guys have seen the episode how could you mistake sky uppercut for something else, the attack in japanese is the pretty much the same damn thing may says "sky upper".

Yeah, it's pretty obvious what it is when May says "SKY UPPA!" or something sounding like that

IMO, May will win or its a tie but if May wins its only because she just got a newly evolved pokemon. Because usually the newly evolved pokemon win! But thats IMO.

Huh @ ^

Anyways. I didn't like the choice of Combusken's evo. It just fell and evolved. Is it me, or Haruka barely ordered anything at the beggining of the battle?
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

Great episode but I hate cliffhangers. Grr... It's like they probably tied but you never know. If someone won though it was probably Blaziken. I don't think it should've ended with Overheat and Solar Beam. It could've been Blast Burn and Frenzy Plant. grr...
    It's Carnivine Time...yeah.

Mystery Dungeon Time Team
    Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

one of the best ep becase of blazken and he betty not loss in the next ep.

with blazken gowing at the end and the same with scepitile was that a attcak or that x1.5 thing i can't tell from the pic.

hey, is it just me, or did Pauwau's appeal involve it creating an ice sculpture of Dialga? DP foreshadowing may come off as no surprise this close to release.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Eh, I've got a question I'd like to ask actually; Who the snap voiced Haruka's Bursyamo? There's no way in hell Chinami Nishimura provided that one, surely? Needless to say, I'd be pretty surprised if she did.
    Katsuyuki Konishi, who also does the voice of Satoshi's Heigani, Kojirou's Sabonea, and several others.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    It only just came out, how can you expect it to be subbed already?
    to add to that, Pocket Monsters fansubbing is really, really behind. With 400+ episodes (and growing), several specials, movies, etc., only select projects out of all those have been translated by various groups so far. And I speak from personal experience, even when an episode is translated, it takes a good while for the encoding and stuff, as well as the actual release, to get done with. At least, that's the case with #Pocketmonsters (which is probably the most well-known Pokemon subbing group out there).

There's also a huge problem in that there're few people within the fan community that actually knows Japanese (at least more Japanese than the average otaku knows, so anyone that knows what "baka" and "kawaii" means doesn't count). Hell, how many people on these forums know Japanese so far as you're aware? Within #PM, I'm the only translator out of about 3 or 4 other people (so far as I'm aware).

So, don't expect a sub anytime soon. Your best bet is to wait for the dub to be released (that may be another problem with Pokemon subbing. The localization is, for the most part, decent, so there isn't a huge demand to see the original version. Should the script have been utterly mutilated like several of 4kids's other dubs, there's likely to be more subbers working on this series).

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

That was Diaruga? Pic please, I knew it looked familliar!

READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING, PEOPLE! Not only is it plain freakin' common sense, it saves you the effort of asking a question that's probably already been answered, and prevents other people getting annoyed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufinito18 View Post
    Is it me, or Haruka barely ordered anything at the beggining of the battle?
    Already talked about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    At first I disliked May's lack of commands in the first few minutes of the battle. But now that I think about it, Blaziken had just evolved. May had not yet had a chance to see what it could do in battle, to gauge its strength and power, get used to its reaction times, and so on. She kind of had to do that on the fly in this battle. She was used to dealing with Combusken, but the more powerful Blaziken was another matter entirely. So she spent the first few minutes getting a feel for what Blaziken could do, while it naturally dodged attacks, lowering Sceptile's points in the process. That's a sign of a good coordinator right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric's_Memory View Post
    I don't think it should've ended with Overheat and Solar Beam. It could've been Blast Burn and Frenzy Plant. grr...
    And the point of that would be...? This obsessive Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon/Frenzy Plant love on these forums is extremely annoying. Can people please just not mention them when they have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    And the point of that would be...? This obsessive Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon/Frenzy Plant love on these forums is extremely annoying. Can people please just not mention them when they have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand?
    Besides, the Hoenn starters can't learn the elemental Hyper Beam attacks.XD Attacking with their strongest attacks at the moment(Overheat and Solarbeam) was fine.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast