Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

Default Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate!

A Young Boy goes to bed one night and wakes up in the Pokémon world as a Squirtle. Being awoken by a Charmander, he quickly befriends his new PokéFriend and Charmander's friend a Chikorita. Deciding to create a Rescue Force, the 3 Pokémon head out to dungeons to rescue other Pokémon that get lost in the nearby land. Recruiting friends along the way, they continue to do this, until another rescue force, Team Meanies, arrives and starts causing trouble...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Okay. Is this episode airing now? It says that "ON NOW" on cartoonnetwork.com. Yet it also says it's airing at 8:00 PM.
    Last edited by Pikachu; 8th September 2006 at 5:24 PM.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

Um...No. "The Land Before Time XXVII" is on now. If you're at home, couldn't you have just turned the channel now to answer this question yourself? ._.

That's because I'm not at home. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

team meanies, what kind of name is that?

This episode was very weird in every way. I mean, Team Meanies? C'mon! That's a horrible name. And yes, you could call me whatever you want for me wasting my time watching this episode if anyone didn't like it. Gengar sounds a lot like Dr. Namba. He also called Ekans Arbok, which was weird. Also, Gengar can't learn Confusion. Kinda cool to see Charmander use Metal Claw. Good ending, though. So it had that going for it.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I'll check this out later.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

It was surprisingly good. I mean, some voices needed some getting used to, and Team Meanies was kinda stupid, but it actually made me want to get Mystery Dungeon!

I hope it becomes a side series, at least 13 episodes or so.
    The World's #1 Squirtle Fan!

Fione: The Genius Pokemon. A biological anomaly, formed when a Pokemon that nature intended as one-of-a-kind (Manafi) is bred.

Genius...

Pikachu's voice sounds weird.

It does look like it'll be a side series, paticularly with the 'To Be Continued...' right at the end.

-Right off the bat, Nintendo goes one over on 4Kids and has us read the story. TAKE THAT, KHAN!!

-Squirtle is kawaii~! He thinks the bubbles were pretty.^_^ Since this is a miniseries, I'm sure we'll get some good backstory on his trainer days later on.

-Level up references FTW!

-Wow--a rare mention of the Poison status!

-Who is this electric rat and what has he done with Ikue Ohtani?! Just kidding; I'm just not used to this deep teenager voice(Pika-oniisan~<3). But it fits, so good on them.
    Last edited by Pika Hikari KT; 9th September 2006 at 2:42 AM.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

I thought this special was really cute. I really liked Charmander (he had a lot of spunk and was very brave to take on those Shroomish). I loved Kangaskhan's personality... and the baby -- awww! I thought it was kinda cool that Pikachu sounded like a teenage boy.

I'm looking forward to the games more than ever now...

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

I didn't mind this show, it was a little strange though, probably because I'm not used to them talking, and no trainers, but I kinda liked watching it, it was a change of pace for me.

The voices were ok, I actually liked Pikachu's voice, it was cute.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I'm saddened. The one episode I wanted to see and I had to work during it. From what I have seen, though, the voices are adorable.

team meanies was a stupid name for a team. but i really liked the episode. pikachu's voice did kinda sound weird.
    I r i s l アイリス
    Image found on photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliksem View Post
    I'm saddened. The one episode I wanted to see and I had to work during it. From what I have seen, though, the voices are adorable.
    Don't worry, it reruns later today and tomorrow at 7:00(or something close to that) on Toonami

As for the episode, I liked it a lot, but there could've been some improvements. But I wasn't too bothered with them

I LOVED all the voices in this special, especially Skarmory's! I really hope this becomes a series!

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

It was very cool. Got me more pumped for mystery dungeon.
    I really can't wait for it. I hope this becomes a miniseries.

I like Skarmory. " I don't like it, not one bit!" she was insane.

Gengar, sounded like Dr.Nanba.. and he mistook Ekans for Arbok.. Plus his teeth are odd..

I want to see more of that really good Rescue team... with the Tyranitar... Heh..
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Gengar DID have Dr. Namba's voice.

It's Jimmy Zoppi, who also does new Meowth and did Gary and Professor Oak.

I'll admit it, I actually liked it. I thought is was kiddy but I still actually liked it. I hated Skarmory's voice. That was the only downside for me. The rest was good, I hope they continue it as a mini-series or something. It has potential.

I thought the special was very cute! I really enjoyed it. I loved everyone's voices. Especially Pikachu's voice(the older brother of the Pichu)! Totally cool! And I loved the adventure that Team Go-Getters went for. XD

I wish this will be a series someday.
    goodbye~

Eh...I know Pokemon is a kids' show and all, but this just felt too young for me. The acting was really forced in this. Plot-wise, I'm really sick of Skarmory abducting random people/Pokemon and do who-knows-what to them. On the plus-side, I liked how the backgrounds were animated to resemble the actual style of the Mysterious Dungeon games.

I swear those Kecleon were gay. XD
    Last edited by S.Suikun; 9th September 2006 at 5:25 AM.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I really enjoyed this special.

I loved all of the voices, and the animation was very good.
    Team Meanies Rocks I have become a fan of them.
    It looked to me like something was controlling/influencing Skarmory, it's eyes were glowing red, untill after Go Getters defeated it... It really seems like there will be more episodes.

This episode ROCKED!

I HATED Skarmorys Evil voice, but its regular was fine. Medicham I thought would've been a boy voice, but oh well.

I liked Auntie Kangaskhan.

I like they mentioned a Level Up.

I loved the backround music.

I LOVED the WHOLE THING!

Super weird is all I have to say.

Well for the most part, most and/or all of the voices threw me off (especially Pikachu). But I must say, I loved Gengar's voice (sounded like Namba). And this Squirtle, for some good reason, I like it so much more than that pipsqueak of May's.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Not really sure, Pokemon talking is what threw me off. I couldn't get used to the voices. Good show, I'm not hoping for a mini-series or anything, but I wouldn't mind it, it'd be something to watch. Auntie Kangaskhan was probably my favorite character.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast