Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

I Think it will be a series because the ending said To Be Continued.

It was kinda cheesy, I mean how they made the voices but the plot was good but the overdramatic thing (after they put on the scarfs and posed) was really annoying, like they expect us to say 'that is so cool how they did that' but failed. Bad. Very bad. I'll shut up now.
    Crystal's PokePet

Moonlight the level 30 Shiny Umbreon!
    Thanks Wig for the trainer card! Thanks Ayra for the banner! You guys rock!!!

It was OK. I don't like how all the cool Pokemon are always the bad ones.

I think you should know that the new dub cast worked on this ep. Sarah Natochenny was the voice of the baby Khangaskan and Medicham. She even said so on her MySpace page.
    Last edited by KojiroJames2006; 14th December 2006 at 9:13 PM.
    YANA KANJI~!

I know Whiscash was voiced by Ken Gates, Gengar was Jimmy Zoppi, Kayzie Rogers was Squirtle, Michelle Knotz was Chikorita, Sarah Natochenny was Medicham and Baby Kangaskhan, and I think Bill Rogers was at least Snubbul (maybe even Ekans).
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

It was the greatest! to bad there was only one. But if miracle strikes me, ther will be one based on PMD 2 !

I liked the game so i thought this was great!
    HeartGold

Wow i watched this now and i seriously think this is better than the regular episodes, they were fun and the pokemon had better personalities than some human trainers...

That Skarmory is nuts!.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

One episode and it gives a good introduction. I certainly liked how the music from the game is used.

Watching it again it's still a nice special based off the games and it's a nice change of pace from the main series, in fact it could probably do well as a spin off series if they ever decided to do that.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I love this episode!
    but Pikachu's dutch voice sonds really adult imo :P
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

i thought this was a series at first and i was mad when it wasnt one! but it was reall good, even on mysd i named my team go getters!
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Watching this special again, it reminds me how much I found Big Brother Pikachu's voice. It was pretty funny since he sounded, like, a teenager or something. Thankfully these are just special episodes.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It's so weird watching Pokemon other than Meowth act & talk like a human. Watching this for a 3rd time I noticed that the Shroomish are the only Pokemon in this that act like normal Pokemon, I wonder some Pokemon are still wild & have yet to evolve to act like the Pokemon in the village, it's a world that certainly deserves to be investigated further.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

It was sooo cute and by far, my favorite of the three-part series.

The voices went well with the Pokemon. I especially likes Pikachu's voice. Pichu's was a little annoying but it worked I guess.

The story was rushed though. I felt like we should have seen more of the actual dungeons and not just the battle. 6/10

Great Mystery Dungeon episode.

I loved to see Chikorita with the kanto pokemon like Charmander and Squirtle working together.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Well, I've not watched this episode, but I've looked at the pictures on Serebii.net

Meh, looks okay...especially since I know you can understand the pokes in this. Happy to find out that the Medicham is female (though it looks male in the pictures....casque is too big...) like my Medicham, Effie.

Nemmeh
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I loved this episode but the one downfall I find dissapointing is the fact it said 'To be continued' when they didn't continue it like the PMD2 special did.

But I loved the episode alot^^
    'While I live I want to shine I want to prove that I exist'~Grovyle PMD3

'Even in the darkest of times... there is hope'~Ignitus TLoS: DotD

Between Time and Darkness Prologue is now up
    See my current and future fanfics here

This special was very cool. Not as good as the other 2 Mystery Dungeon specials, but still very good. It was cool to see a real Anime version of the games. I actually like the special better than the games. They definitely used the overall storyline, and used Exp. for learning attacks. Team Meanies is a very odd name... It was cool to see Charmander using Metal Claw. It's awesome hearing the Pokemon speak English in this special. Skarmory was definitely 1 crazy Pokemon. I like the name Team Go-Getters.

76/100

It was a moderately good special to me, not nearly as good as the Other PMD ones though, as I think those were actually made for a series (By that I mean a 2 part), as it seems this one was a promotional advertisement episode (Keep in mind this was made by PUSA, not Nintendo of Japan).

Something weird I noticed is on the rescuer's guide it said "Pokemon mystery dungeon TV show", so maybe this was intended to be a series? If so it would be awesome. I thought Pikachu's (older) voice sounded like tracy though...
    Last edited by hawkmbl; 7th May 2011 at 2:46 PM.

I liked this special but when it said To Be Continued I thought it was going to be a side series but it could just be them so used to saying to be continued from each episode in the anime and I remember being so excited about hearing about this and the pokemon talking 9/10

Best Pokemon Special ever. Pokemon talking, helping together. Charmander was used. Everything about it was awesome, expect the "To Be continued," it should've gone to part 2 in where what happened next to the go getters, or they should have put at the end. "next time, a new beginning (Involving Piplup, Chimchar, and Sunflora) 9/10

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678