Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

Wow this PMD special was so accurate to the games. I liked the background music plus Pikachu's voice, which was more mature than I was expecting hee hee. I liked the crazy Skarmory as well. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud5001 View Post
    One has to wonder why Skarmory took Pikachu, what did it want to do to him. I would've loved if they had explored that a bit more.
    Maybe she wanted to eat him lol? She seemed kind of messed up in the head after all.

Oh look, forced PMD promo! But really, this episode was cute. I loved Squirtle. Like, he was clueless as a human stuck in a Pokemon's form, but I couldn't get enough of him. I was concerned that TPCi got Ekans' wrong when they called it Arbok. But the voices was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Maybe she wanted to eat him lol? She seemed kind of messed up in the head after all.
    She had apparently hit her head, so I guess she was just disoriented and took Pikachu and Pichu cuz she was angry and confused and disliked intruders.

It was odd how we never learned why the boy turned into a Zenigame in the first place, although I suppose that it didn't matter since his adventures with Hitokage and Chikoriita were more important. Team Ganbarus shouldn't have shown mercy on Team Ijiwarus by giving them their Oran no Mi, though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789