Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

I didn't hear it either, people here are just stereotyping by voice.

was it really good? i wanted 2 see it but i was in china, because my parents were adopting a lttle girl, and now im back in the USA. so how was it?

Looking For:
    Meloetta and shinies

I can offer the following shinies:
    Squirtle lvl 1 nature: naughty
    Totodile lvl 1 nature: Quirky
    Suicune lvl 30 (WIN2011) nature: relaxed
    Chimchar lvl 5 nature: relaxed
    Cyndaquil lvl 1 nature: Brave
    Entei lvl 30 (WIN2011) nature: adamant
    Bulbasaur lvl 1 nature: Mild
    Chikorita lvl 1 nature: Jolly
    Pikachu lvl 18 nature: Hardy
    Raikou lvl 30 nature: Rash
    Dratini lvl 24 nature: Brave

I can offer the following Legendaries:
    Lugia lvl 100 or 46
    Victini lvl 50 (Movie14) or lvl 60
    Celebi lvl 50 (WIN2011)
    Latias lvl 76 or 81
    Mewtwo lvl 70

Friend Code: 5258-0468-7354

I know, I have heard non gay people talk like that in real life, the next minute, I see them kissing girls, come on, they weren't gay.

Anyway, I noticed like everyone else, that Shroomish only said its name, not English, hmmm, horrible script writers.

I really hated Meddichams voice.

I really liked this episode. I hope it'll be at least a mini series...and Pikachu's voice was great, one of the most likeable voices in this episode
    In every generation there's a chosen one, she alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness...she is the Slayer.

First pokemon after obtaining the national dex: Eevee

Member of the dutch Pokémon club - Co-owner of the U.S.A. club

I Loved It, I watched it on youtube, keckleon sounds so cool, Snubbell and Wishcash sound just right fir their personalitys and Pikachu sounds like Chip Skylark(FOP) ! ^__^
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

The Shroomish probably were like more "wild" Pokemon. I imagine not all Pokemon are civalized.

I thought that the Keckleon were just being super friendly to everyone. Whiscash, I thought had a really good voice, the same with Pikachu. Pichu's however, stunk. Baby Kangaskahn, had one of those cutesy voices...

Quote Originally Posted by PMC Elite Steven View Post

I agree with what people say, those Kecleon brothers were Homosexuals, but that makes me wonder...why are there homosexual pokemon? I mean, homosexuality is a mental disease that goes against one of the most primary natural instincts and since pokemon are more down to nature than humans, I didn't think it was possible to have homosexual pokemon. Oh well, some questions are probably left unanswered...
    stopped reading after this...

mental disease WTF?!

the kecloen reminded me of the cameleon brithers of "Rocko´s modern Live" who got a bit of a german "gay accent" in the german dub ( I´ve heard they don´t have such an accent in the original).
    Last edited by TeddiUrsa; 10th September 2006 at 1:53 PM.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Has the series been confirmed?

No, it is still unknown at this point weather there will be anymore episodes or not.

I didn't get a lot of things about this episode.
    1) Why did Skarmory keep saying "I don't like it"?
    2) What is a Corsola Twig and why did it own Skarmory?
    3) Was Skarmory possessed or something?
    Team

Shinies
    Psyduck, Slowbro, Roserade, Floatzel

The Oran berries effects weren't overly exaggerated because in the game they are able to restore 100 HP, that is at least a fourth of even the most powerful pokemon's total HP.
    No, they restore 10

-Ex

Even though this special was geared towards little kids, most other Japanese animes are more violent and less "share and care" and I still dream of the day that a pokemon series will be aired on Toonami or Adult Swim in which the pokemon shead a little less tears and a little more blood. I mean, come on, that one episode was banned b/c it involved the use of a firearm towards other people! What I'd like to see a more adult version of MD which mostly stars 2nd and 3rd level pokemon and has a lot more violence and maybe even some blood. This may sound evil to a lot of the younger people who are viewing this post, but hey, I'm 18 and the pokemon shows are starting to lose some of their taste. I'm in it mostly for the battles, because they're awesome. But still, a pokemon series with about as much violence as Naruto would please me greatly. *Imagines a charizard doing a siesmic toss like the primary lotus technique.* *Sighs*

-Steven, PMC Elite
    YOU FAIL TEH INTERNET!

If you would/could pay for the series,would you?
    Note:Like you hade like 10mil to spend on it-.-

YES

I agree with what people say, those Kecleon brothers were Homosexuals, but that makes me wonder...why are there homosexual pokemon? I mean, homosexuality is a mental disease that goes against one of the most primary natural instincts and since pokemon are more down to nature than humans, I didn't think it was possible to have homosexual pokemon. Oh well, some questions are probably left unanswered...
    Mental disease? >:-( Be so very glad I don't know where you live...

Anyway, I'm not sure what to say about the special. Sometimes I felt like it was insulting my intelligence (Team Meanies; the skarmory was furious because it had a bump on the head?), while others I was actually able to enjoy it (character interaction, battles). I must be one of the few who liked the pikachu and pichu's voices - I would have killed something if they made them squeaky (no rule says all talking rodents must be squeaky-voiced, but so many cartoon makers seem to think they must follow this stereotype). Hell, TeenageBoy!Pika was cute!

The shroomish were probably saying their names because they were sleepy (they'd been rudely awakened!), added with the mob mentality that seems to rob non-human critters of their powers of speech in Digimon and other anime.

The level thing bothered me - I hate that sort of technicality dropping in fanfic (i.e., Mary Sue pulled out her Level 100 EV trained so-and-so) and it didn't make me any happier to see it being tossed around in a canon source. It's more a personal taste, though, perhaps.

What bothered me the most, though, besides the moments where I felt my IQ dropping by the score, was the fact the pokemon seemed to have an idea what humans are. It's obviously an alternate world where super-intelligent pokemon are able to speak English, understand the concept of business, and build elaborate houses; basically anthropomorphized to the level that they are the world's humans, and that us hairless apes don't exist in any way there. And yet they seemed to know what humans were - I can hope it's because there's been a lot of transformed folk rambling on and on about what humans are, but it's more likely a plot hole >.> Also, I really would have liked to have seen the squirtle before he ended up in the other world, and a little more background depth to him.

Anyway, I'd probably give it a 6/10. There's no forgiving the insults it made to my intelligence, but it was enjoyable, and I'd like to see it as a series

(edited for typos)
    Last edited by Pink Parka Girl; 10th September 2006 at 3:05 PM.
    ~Fanfics~
    Please don't friend me if I have no idea who you are.
    Since we can't claim Pokémon in the Bishie thread anymore....I claimed the lovely Ranger Solana instead. All mine!
    My Pokémon claim is Minun...Plusle's better, but Minun is still cute! XD

Team Meanies were cool, if you ask me.

They made the special, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    Team Meanies were cool, if you ask me.

They made the special, imo.
    I meant the name was an insult to my intelligence, not the characters themselves, whom I rather enjoyed
    ~Fanfics~
    Please don't friend me if I have no idea who you are.
    Since we can't claim Pokémon in the Bishie thread anymore....I claimed the lovely Ranger Solana instead. All mine!
    My Pokémon claim is Minun...Plusle's better, but Minun is still cute! XD

I agree with what people say, those Kecleon brothers were Homosexuals, but that makes me wonder...why are there homosexual pokemon? I mean, homosexuality is a mental disease
    As a bi guy, I must say.
    No.
    Just no.

And the Kecleon Brothers sound....Camp. Or what I would expect the sterotype of Homosexual Guys to sound like. But it doesn't make them "Gay".

Back to Topic:
    Great episode. I was glad there was references to Poison, Level Up, No cheesy 4kids Puns, Good Storyline.

The only thing that annoyed me was it felt to rushed at the begining, but the pacing was perfect at the end. And Team Meane's name. Something more original next time. =P
    Great job PKMNUSA. ^_^
    X
    ~Danny~

Team Meanie is probably what they are known as in the actual game as well, since they are a Rival Team in that (as is the A-C-T)

Alakakazam
    Charizard
    Tyranitar.

Team Meanie is probably what they are known as in the actual game as well, since they are a Rival Team in that (as is the A-C-T)

Alakakazam
    Charizard
    Tyranitar.
    Well, at least it is a direct translation from the game. But still....The name team Meanie is just so....unoriginal. Even if it isn't PUSA's fault if they wanted a exact translation.
    X
    ~Danny~

Fanfic:
    Max:OK mom,I'm going to Kanto
    Caroline:By dear.
    Max:*walking to docks for a boat ride*Dum de dum.
    Jipsy:Come closer.
    Max:What?
    Jipsey:Come ,let me tell you your future.
    Max:No,its ok,I have a boat to catch...
    Jipsey:I see terrible things in your future.
    Max:Like what?
    Jipsey:I see you,as a pokemon,a blue one.
    Max:Pffff,liek that will ever happen.
    Jipsey:You msut take this seed and ---
    Max:Ok thats great,see ya.
    Jipsey:Wait!!!

*On the boat to Kanto*
    Max:Wow,I'm tired,time for a nap.
    -Max wakes up in a forest somewhere and sees a charmander-
    You know the rest,if not click the first link in my Sig....

Well, in the Japanese version they were just Team Blue. But I wouldn't be surprised if they ARE Team Meanie in the US version.

Which, I actually thought was a cool name. You have to be AMAZINGLY cocky to name yourself that, and I think it's better then TEAM DARK or TEAM EVIL!

Well, in the Japanese version they were just Team Blue. But I wouldn't be surprised if they ARE Team Meanie in the US version.

Which, I actually thought was a cool name. You have to be AMAZINGLY cocky to name yourself that, and I think it's better then TEAM DARK or TEAM EVIL!
    Its true, it is one of those names you would have to be really cocky to use. And I wouldn't have thought of it.
    But still, there is something about it that bugs me. But I just can't click on to what it is. =S
    X
    ~Danny~

So is this going to be like a separate series or just a one time deal
    I am the proud member of the Hoenn Lovers Club. (click below)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107609 I am the king of the Red Moon! ^_^
    ¤ If you ever pushed a door that said pull, put this in your signature. ¤

I hope its a series, but it is unconfirmed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast