Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3266

Thread: The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

long things eh? i think theres somthing in all of us that likes long things.. *shot*

anyway.. i was just woundering... i cant tell if your male or female or bi or w/e 0-o

i noticed you said machoke was a dude.. but gardevour and lopunny being female steriotypes then i cant really tell 0-o

no need to worry if you are bi, gay, strait, shemale, or w/e gender/sexuality there is... your safe from being made fun of.

blah im just kinda rambling.. (which means i need sleep >.>)

but w/e i would liek to know your gender/sexuality if you dont mind saying
    I am a proud Pokephile, and no one can or will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by palidan800 View Post
    long things eh? i think theres somthing in all of us that likes long things.. *shot*

anyway.. i was just woundering... i cant tell if your male or female or bi or w/e 0-o

i noticed you said machoke was a dude.. but gardevour and lopunny being female steriotypes then i cant really tell 0-o

no need to worry if you are bi, gay, strait, shemale, or w/e gender/sexuality there is... your safe from being made fun of.

blah im just kinda rambling.. (which means i need sleep >.>)

but w/e i would liek to know your gender/sexuality if you dont mind saying
    gender/sexuality eh pali? Sexual Orientation would have worked, or even sexuality alone would have sufficed XD. You do need sleep...maybe you'll wake up whe our "daily chores" are done. XP

I'm a proud member of the Pokephilia Club my attractions are:
    Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

I'm a male pansexual.

I do really like bird Pokemon, which is odd because i don't like feathers that much, but then I suppose not many bird Pokemon actually have feathers, they're usually just covered in a fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by tangelax View Post
    I'm a male pansexual.

I do really like bird Pokemon, which is odd because i don't like feathers that much, but then I suppose not many bird Pokemon actually have feathers, they're usually just covered in a fuzz.
    ah, see i'm a male bisexual Pokephile, so i'm only sexual with pokemon.
    Some Pokemon I prefer a certain gender, like Buizel male, and Croagunk female.
    Lately though, i think it has extended to humans as well.

Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

for... the.... love... of....

serebii is worse than freakin chazy i swear... (not by to much)

but yes.. maybe i will be up b4 your morning chores r done >.>

pan sexual eh? i guess i could be considered that...

thing is.. im only that way with animals/pokemon (im zoophile too) cause i dont really like uman dudes.. just seems... weird 0-o

but anyway... ya im just jacked up and cool like that i guess..
    Last edited by palidan800; 23rd July 2008 at 7:54 AM.

Actaully, I like short fat things more than long tall things...And I mean that in more ways than one
    I noticed you said machoke was a dude.. but gardevour and lopunny being female steriotypes then I can't really tell 0-o
    LOL stereotypes.
    but w/e I would like to know your gender/sexuality if you dont mind saying
    I'm not entirely sure what pansexual is, but I'm sorta bi-hetero. But I like male furries (the characters that are furry, not the humans that like them IRL I mean) a bit more than actual human males. I've never really been attracted to a human male at all. Also I like furry herms but not human trannies. Is that weird?

I'm a zoophile too
    Wow, it really takes courage to admit that, I'm surprised. To be honest, I am a bit too, but I'd never act out any of my fantasies and I know it's sort of wrong in society's eyes. But fantasy never hurt anything....
    Last edited by Gargomon251; 23rd July 2008 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargomon251 View Post
    Wow, it really takes courage to admit that, I'm surprised. To be honest, I am a bit too, but I'd never act out any of my fantasies and I know it's sort of wrong in society's eyes. But fantasy never hurt anything....
    You think it takes courage to admit you're a zoophile? not really...you're just saying you're attracted to RL animals, not that you actually do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Buizelfan61393 View Post
    You think it takes courage to admit you're a zoophile? not really...you're just saying you're attracted to RL animals, not that you actually do anything...
    Well for me it's not just "wow that dog is sexy" or something like that. It's only applicable to sexual situations, unlike pokemon.
    And as others are sure to tell you, some people are just enraged that people would think about animals that way, regardless whether they'd ever *do*anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargomon251 View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what pansexual is
    Copy/pasted from The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

a person who is pansexual is a person who looks for a relationship with anyone, despite gender or biological sex. those factors are basically insignificant. they are sometimes called 'gender-blind". so it is like bisexuality, but its also different.

The way I see it is like hair colour. A person may prefer blondes, but they wouldn't completely rule out a brunette based on their hair colour olone. I see it as personality being more important than gender.

well... um... 0-o

ya........... *awkward silence*

*cough* well lets start a new topic shall we?

Do you play any instruments? (Can be any kind, like a trumpet or guitar or whatever.) And if so which ones?

I play the Trombone (which i am very good at if i may say so myself) and i play guitar too (which i am getting better at all the time)

Do you play any instruments? (Can be any kind, like a trumpet or guitar or whatever.) And if so which ones?
    I'm trying to lean how to play the piano, but I'm still not that good, I can't even play two-handed! The main songs that I play are from video games, so things like Mario and Zelda.

I can't play anything. Not even Guitar Hero. Bleh I have not one creative bone in my body.

used to play clarinet, but I quit. I just got bored, like I do with everything.

Name: Lucca
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

primarily, i play the flute, i have been playing for 5 years now, and i guess i can say i play well. seventh grade i made first chair, eighth grade third, and ninth grade sixth (this is because it was high school, and the older students were there as well.). I think i need private lessons soon, because my competitors (the other current tenth grade flute players) are taking them, and they're becoming better than me.

but i do play the clarinet a bit, i taught myself how to do that when my sister started learning. i used to take piano several years ago, but i never really got it, but now i can play it a bit.

I'm trying to lean how to play the piano, but I'm still not that good, I can't even play two-handed! The main songs that I play are from video games, so things like Mario and Zelda.
    how l;ong have you been learning? i actually do that too. i can play Kakariko Village from Ocarina of Time (with both hands). Like i said, i took a few piano lessons, but i didn't really like it, but i still play it now and then. i used to be able to play Fur Elise from memory, but i can't do that anymore (^^)

how l;ong have you been learning? i actually do that too. i can play Kakariko Village from Ocarina of Time (with both hands). Like i said, i took a few piano lessons, but i didn't really like it, but i still play it now and then. i used to be able to play Fur Elise from memory, but i can't do that anymore (^^)
    On and off for two years. I don't have lessons or anything, I just have the sheet music and I try to learn them.

Quote Originally Posted by tangelax View Post
    On and off for two years. I don't have lessons or anything, I just have the sheet music and I try to learn them.
    Eh, that's basically what i do now. i learn one hand, then the other, then i slowly combine them until i can play it up to tempo

Hey everyone Im new here so umm...mind if I join the club?
    Aipom-Kun would like to battle!
    *USE FIRE PUNCH!

*USE FIRE PUNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Aipom-Kun View Post
    hi, are there any pokemon you're attracted to? or are you just a supporter?

Oh, wow. I had no idea this was here. XD

I'd like to join. I'm attracted to Blaziken, but I'm not exactly sure why. I'm specifically attracted to my Blaziken on my Sapphire version, Aaron. He was deleted, though, along with my first Sapphire file. ;_;

I might be attracted to Blaziken because of a simple obsession. Once Aaron the first (I have about fifteen Aarons in all of my games. XD) was gone, I went into a bit of a Blaziken obsession. ...Okay, a big Blaziken obsession. XD ...I think I'm too attracted and obsessed with Blaziken (specifically Aaron, of course) for my own good. ^^;

well im new here--and i was looking around and i fond this! how wonderful! i would like to join! what kinda information do i have to put??

Quote Originally Posted by melody-sama View Post
    well im new here--and i was looking around and i fond this! how wonderful! i would like to join! what kinda information do i have to put??
    Um...mostly what your attractions, and why? i think there are other questions in the first post that you should answer...or something...

What Pokémon are you intimately attracted to and why?

Top Attraction:
    Lucario: Well mainly the reason i like him is because of his personality and the smexxi voice he has on the movie he appears on. *Laughs* oh he and looks like a fox XD

Major Attractions:
    Grovyle: The reason i like him is because he has this awesome personality on "pokemon mystery dungeon: explorer's of time/darkness" and i dont know i just like him.
    Dialga: *Laughs* There's to much to say. he's really cool.

Well its Aipom Im attracted to.Hes so cute with that tail of his and his playful personality I just cant help myself from loving him

Im also attracted to Mightyena,Tauros,Ivysaur,Lopunny,Blaziken too,and Pichu but its mainly Aipom.*Hugs Aipom plushie*
    *USE FIRE PUNCH!

hello new members... welcome to the fourms.. enjoy your stay i suppose =o

4-5 new members in the past week.. im very happy how everything is goign (in serebii, not chatzy mind you)

too all you new members, youll see me on every now and then. if you have any questions about anything just ask.^^

*is taking role of greeter* =o

Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast