Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 3,251 to 3,266 of 3266

Thread: The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

You just missed NaNoWriMo, which would have been perfect, and I know of no other writing challenges worth entering happening soon.

If you know who he is, talk to Skyler.

Quote Originally Posted by EightyP View Post
    You just missed NaNoWriMo, which would have been perfect, and I know of no other writing challenges worth entering happening soon.

If you know who he is, talk to Skyler.
    yeah, i know about NaNoWriMo, but realistically, with school I have absolutely no time for a committment like that...lol

I just write in my spare time when i think to...which isn't very often >_<

I'm a proud member of the Pokephilia Club my attractions are:
    Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

Ah, a mod is here amid some activity and general chaos. I think this would be a good time than to make an announcement.

I hereby resign from my position as co-owner of this club. Not like I ever actually did anything in it.

I'm sure all you newbies who I don't even know nor know me are probably going "who is this?" about now but feel free to keep saying that as I am outta here! ...Not like I was even here before anyway. Yeah.

Having read through a couple'a hundred pages of previous, I can say I know who you are...

It's a damn shame and I know you've already made up your mind, so I guess an 'Are you sure?' would be pretty much superfluous... all the same, it's a reluctant goodbye, even though we've never met.

i know i said i was leaving here for a while but i could use some help one of my stories has gone no trace it was the best one id done i poured my heart and soul into that story for 2 days its the one living on the island where me quilava and buizel got closer on of the paragraphs where on a rock looking over the horrizon i would hate to have to write it out again because i was entranced at the time and wrote from my heart it would never come out the same again long shot but if anyone happened to have a copy of it or has it somewhere on their end can you send me it please

it doesn't matter i have re written it and its better then ever took 8 1/2 hours but worth every second
    Last edited by garechu; 20th December 2009 at 4:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar View Post
    Ah, a mod is here amid some activity and general chaos. I think this would be a good time than to make an announcement.

I hereby resign from my position as co-owner of this club. Not like I ever actually did anything in it.

I'm sure all you newbies who I don't even know nor know me are probably going "who is this?" about now but feel free to keep saying that as I am outta here! ...Not like I was even here before anyway. Yeah.
    So...basically, you're announcement was only a formality...since you weren't really here to begin with Shrike...yeah...just saying...

Looks like I spoke too soon, just today...we started to get a blizzard >_<.

Had to do Christmas shopping in snow...luckily it wasn't the blizzard yet.

Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

Hmmm...
    "Yeah, but you ~~~ to pok&#233;mon" was just deployed against me.
    I don't know how to feel about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buizelfan61393 View Post
    Looks like I spoke too soon, just today...we started to get a blizzard >_<.

Had to do Christmas shopping in snow...luckily it wasn't the blizzard yet.
    I hope this doesn't lead to another off-topic discussion about whether or not it's snowing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar View Post

Aw, crap... sad to see you go, but it's cool to see you post again. I don't think co-owner status in this club has much significance anyways... especially nowadays.
    Dimitar, on the other hand... where did he go? T_T

hey GUYS are you yet checkin oug this TOTALY prettycool FORUMN FOR BROS????????? WISE DECISINO WOULD BE!

my name it's prs in the misc ICR! a pleasant to meet!

54648498% of ass ass. If you're part of the 352u343% that ssa, paste this to your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post
    I hope this doesn't lead to another off-topic discussion about whether or not it's snowing :P

Aw, crap... sad to see you go, but it's cool to see you post again. I don't think co-owner status in this club has much significance anyways... especially nowadays.
    Dimitar, on the other hand... where did he go? T_T
    He's on to....bigger and better things...I suppose...

We DID get a blizzard though...it was reported that we got 2 feet of snow, and 3 feet with drifts. The blizzard was pretty amazing to watch, and I attempted to get a video of it, at night, so it's hard to see, but you can see the wind blowing it.

Oh, hell, that doesn't do it justice. We're talking incredible; it cost the GDP of a small country to make but it was a production worthy of... I'm wordless. Me, wordless. Be left with this impression: we are talking a movie beyond the human allowances of comprehension for greatness, beyond anything.

Also, re: something I posted weeks ago, I've got something to say that I can't say right now due to circumstance.

Continuing the discussion about snow, there's a HUGE amount of snow right now in southern Finland. So we will certainly have a white christmas here. ^^

But I wonder what will happen when all that snow melts at spring...
    A loyal servant of Albert Wesker, and the master of sandviches.
    No, not Jill sandviches. Sorry.

My scroll in Dragon Cave. Go and click my babies, will ya?

I have officially claimed Yanma.
    GYHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bryan Fury is MINE!

Smile remember me?

Hey people. it's me again.

I just thought that I should step out from behind the background again to show my continuing support and growing admiration.

Garechu, you're one of the people here who I admire the most.
    I am really glad you found someone.
    it's like the song, the gift to dream and make dreams real is yours and mine.
    I'm not making any suggestions or anything, but. . . . .
    I liked reading about your dreams and the events involved around them better than reading your fan-fics.
    like when the shrink perscribed the imagination suppressing pills, I was all like ". . . oh my god. . . DON'T TAKE THE PILLS! ( .>__<. )"
    I was worried that buizel would be gone forever.
    and to know that your story has a happy ending makes it even better!

is it alright if I opened up a bit here? y'know, since you guys are all bonding 'n' stuff.
    I'm putting it in a spoiler, just in case it's too long and off-topic.
        Spoiler:- . . . . meh:

Spoiler:- my sexuality:

Spoiler:- how I feel:

We've a lot in common.
    Relationships... I'm indifferent. I've had some fun, but I've never really actively sought sex or a girlfriend. It just seems to happen when it does. I'm not really much of a poképhile either; I don't want to meet one in the real world and marry her. But the art is somehow more attractive to me than most of the human/human stuff you can find.

The future for me seems like a seperate world. I'm not dabbling in clichés here, but I don't see myself ever wearing a suit, doing office work, commuting. I guess I'm much more of a philosophical person; thinking is what I do best, and I'm my own psychologist. I fear I might have gone insane some years ago without my help. (Wait, wut?)

As it happens, I'm somewhat indifferent to sentience. I feel life would be best without intellect (though I'm all for intelligence), without knowledge, without human concepts and without language and with merely animal actionreaction, clearly defined rules, and an equality that only animals seem to propogate. (Did you know that aside from humans, out of the entire animal kingdom, only dolphins have sex for fun?)
    On a related note, I would have no misgivings about holding a firearm; there might be hesitation but there would not be guilt. As I posted some weeks ago, one part of me is scared of the other part of me's potential. Diverging further, the 'humane' me is trapped so far inside a shell of thought, logic and calculation that I rarely feel feelings. Sucks to be me.

In a way, I might have a human body and a human brain but I'm not human because I don't think like a human. I guess that's why I've no qualms about zoophilia, homosexuality, <insert>-philia and <whatever>-sexuality. It actually humoured me to see people turn their heads away uncomfortably when two of the Na'vi (from the film 'Avatar') kissed romantically. It also took me a while to think why they would be uncomfortable. I guess the majority of them didn't even know there could be anything other than human/human relationships.

I make a point of notepadding a lot of my thoughts when I'm in a thinking mood. My mind seems to do its own thing, and I just watch (is that an apt verb? 'listen in' might be more appropriate) and type.
        Spoiler:- You might not want to read this::

So, yeah, just a little more insight into a guy you might consider mysterious. I'm completely aware that by human standards I'm an *******.

The Na'vi are pretty hot. Blue aliens FTW! XP
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Yes they are. They so are.

All right guys, a number of staff members have decided that this club is not something that should be discussed on the forums. Fetish clubs aren't appropriate on a forum geared towards younger children, and not to mention the club has been extremely off-topic lately.

So yeah. Closing.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131