Page 5 of 131 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Poképhilia Club (Contains PG-13 rated discussion)

But annyway just came to the conclusion that the creators of Kirby are really compelled to Vore :/ i mean see that pink blob suck up all tons of objects/animals/aliens... watcha think about that dimi? ^^
    I think they also like inflation. Or they may be wanting a decent vaccuum cleaner...
    cool, could anyone do any human/pokemon fics or art? just wondering.
    No, I can't draw humans, and most of my pokemon look like Kirby pokemon.
    The Latias says it all, surely?

oh, a few things.

1. could anyone do a FIC based on the wallace milotic one?

2. can anyone pm me any good japanese or foreign pokephilla art?
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Quote Originally Posted by HoundoomTrainer View Post
    What the ****?
    To exactly what was that addressed?

Also, S&M is not a mental disorder, as long as it does not rach the point of its definition, "Mental illness (or emotional disability, cognitive dysfunction) is a broad generic label for a category of illnesses that may include affective or emotional instability, behavioral dysregulation, and/or cognitive dysfunction or impairment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder Which referenced itself.

And as far as a know, the same goes for zoophilia.
    Yes, that is the generic definition and conditional for a mental disorder. WHEN it is met by SM or zoophilia or whatever, then it is a mental disorder. Being classified as one doesn't mean that all occurences are mental disorders, but that mental disorders CAN be about that thing. That's pretty much what you said, except that they are classed as mental disorders in that instance.

johnnyd2, few of us are very outgoing drawers/writers, and those that are are usually busy over something else....
    Your signature rules were way over 40000 pixels, so they were removed. Please read the image.

OMG! We finally have a club like this!!! I was too nervous to ask for permission *blush*

Anyway, I want to join. I'm so attracted to Furret, not only is it cute but they way it moves its body, it's like an exotic dancer! And Jynx looks pretty too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitar View Post
    Yes, the creators probably had some sort of "suppressed" vorarephilia, like the writers and originators of so many fairy tales. Soft vore tends to fascinate people in general, don't ya think? Just like dragons.... I find it funny how all those "sick" fetishes can be seen all over our culture.
    Right. And what about bestiality? I mean, there has to be some reason in all those old dragon stories as to why the dragon always kidnaps the most beautiful woman in the village--who just happens to be a virgin? I've made a number of my friends think about that for a while...

Take, for instance, the Zmeu from Romanian culture. According to Wikipedia, "it usually has clear anthropomorphic traits: it is humanoid and has legs, arms, the ability to create and use artefacts such as the weapons, or the desire to marry young girls." The only problem I have is that they're the manifestations of things like "pagan evil" and greed and other "destructive" things. (Link)

Oh yeah, and the whole deal with Greek myths.

I'll look at those pictures later, since I can't take off DA's mature content filter without become a member, and I don't really feel like registering right now.
    Last edited by Seiryu; 4th October 2006 at 12:42 AM.

I just LOEV Mudkips.

What about you guys?

Shrike_flamestark, could you write that wallace/milotic swimming fic based on that pic i posted? and do you have any other human/pokemon stuff? PM me please.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

I would like to join!

Pokemon you find arousing or cute?

~ Marshtomp
    ~ Buoysel
    ~ Quilava
    ~ Growlithe
    ~ Arcanine

My favourite most defiantly, is Arcanine. Imagining it's big muscular legs, furry body and tail, and round hard belly are pretty. . . Well, you know ^_~.
    I love Slowbro and Slowking! Rawr!

Thanks alot Llybian_Minamino for the banner!

Btw, @ the Wallace and Milotic pic: Don't you find it a little intriguing that Wallace is swimming naked with his Milotic? Kinda "odd", if you ask me.
    I'm going to step in for TIP here and say that is probably TOTALLY not what she intended. TIP is a huge Originshipper (Mikuri x Daigo.) In her fics Mikuri and his Milotic are close but any relationship they have is strictly platonic. So I can pretty much categorically say that everyone's taking it the wrong way but it's still pretty and who the hell cares.

Also, S&M is not a mental disorder, as long as it does not rach the point of its definition
    Thanks for contradicting yourself.

Right. And what about bestiality? I mean, there has to be some reason in all those old dragon stories as to why the dragon always kidnaps the most beautiful woman in the village--who just happens to be a virgin? I've made a number of my friends think about that for a while...
    Because virgin blood tastes best.

I mean, what? :P

Seriously, hate to throw cold water on this, but in the old dragon stories, the beautiful princess or whatever was a virgin because that way she'd be even MORE pure and even MORE sacred and even MORE worth saving. Personally I would think that the dragon would prefer someone with a little more... ah, flexibility... than a virgin. Unless it was a small dragon.

How? Did you tell him about it, or is he just into learning about weird fetishes?
    My chemistry teacher knows everything. >_> I'm not kidding either. He teaches chemistry, biology, paramedic biology, anatomy and physiology, used to teach forensics, used to teach psych. He worked on vaccines for several different diseases and did a lot of research on others, he helped to pioneer the use of some of the probiotics out there, he worked in shock trauma... seriously, this guy is insanely cool. I have never asked him about vore. He would probably know about it.

Nice to meet you, Raito! Arcanine's pretty cool- an Arcanine was my first half-decent Pokemon card and I've always had a soft spot for him.
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar View Post
    God dammit people, stop posting so much X_x It makes it hard for the kind of person who only likes posting every week or so... I mean, there’s been three new replies on here while I’ve been writing this!
    It took you more than an hour to write it? What happened? Were you focusing on something else at the same time, were you called away for some reason, or were you just typing slowly? =p

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar
    Sounds hot <_< Now just replace the Digimon with Pokémon and...
    Unfortunately, I doubt I'd do that in my works. Yeah, that bit was written really well, but I doubt I'd write anything intense like that in most of my works due to the overall lack of realism. I mean, pretty much anyone else would've died with the loss of the lower half--or at least passed out. O..o

If I ever get to writing my planned One Piece fiction, though, I might take a few more liberties. (I would seriously recommend watching it if you have a bit of free time; it's one of the best shounen animes out there. Just watch the subbed version, as the 4Kids dub sucks.) Basically, the major characters in that series can take beatings that'd kill most people. A couple of examples for you, just 'cause I'm that obsessed with the series right now:

1. At one point during one of the major arcs, the main character (pirate ship captain) gets impaled by the arc's main bad guy, then buried "alive" immediately after. It's probably a few hours (at least) before his wound gets treated, and yet he returns eight or so episodes later to face the bad guy a second time. This time his body gets completely dried out by the other guy's special power and he should've died again. He manages (after miracurously being rehydrated before he can die) to chase after the bad guy a third time. To (loosely) quote the bad during this encounter: "It seems that no matter how many times I kill you, you rise to face me again..."

2. In the same arc, another two characters, the ship's gunner (an everyday weak-as-hell human being) and doctor (the cute/cool human-reindeer, probably stuck in for the furries of the world, and my favorite character by far *..*), get into a big fight with another couple of bad guys. The doctor gets blasted by no small number of bombs, sure. But the gunner, along with being blown up a couple of times, gets taken through five or six foot-thick stone walls and takes a full-powered swing from a four-ton baseball bat to the face--and still manages to stand up and basically win the fight for his team.

Gaaaahhh! I could go on, and I really really really wanna, but I'm taking up too much post space with this already.

That’s what alternate universes are for Just write a scenario in and of itself that isn’t related to the main plot where something like that happens. Or, do as I do and have torture of other expendable characters in the plot <_<
    *cough* You're saying this to someone who generally can't stand alternate universes. >..>;;

And I'm not the kind of person who randomly generates characters who aren't somehow integral to the plot. Even the seemingly lesser character in one of my Pokemon series' books who ends up dead will prove important through their deaths. And the person who kills 'em isn't the kind of person who'd take his time on people other than those he really, truly hates.

I just passed up the chance for one I couldn’t figure out a way to write it well without breaking away from the tone of the rest of the story at that point, and it was fairly unnecessary in all honesty. The torturing still happened, just behind the scenes. Then, while not quite torture, I have had a good deal of deaths (which are pretty much as stimulating as torture to me <_<) in TFC as well, most notable around chapter 9 and 10, then again in I believe 13.
    Sorry to say, but there won't be much death in my fics. Well, except for the "indirect prequel" to the Pokemon series. Coincidentally, that one will also have most of my torture scenes. Kehehehehehe, that'll be lots of fun. >=D

But yeah, I more like to focus on the mental aspect of things; you know, two or more sides of the character's personality conflicting over something or dealing with a particularly traumatic experience.

Oh, and I’ve only had one detention in my entire life
    Formal group detentions? Never had any. =p Lesser detentions, though...three or four. One was after-school, but I was the only person there and the punishment was to clean the teacher's overhead transparencies. The others only lasted through lunch and also involved cleaning stuff of the teacher's--transparencies or the blackboard. The reason? I was late one too many times for those classes. =/

Not when you’re dealing with me <_< Without the digestion and death, vore just wouldn’t be the same to me *shrugs* Well, some of it would be, but a big part would be missing.
    Which sets you from pretty much all of the vorarephiles I've seen online. Congratulations.

Well, obviously, Buoysel is the sexiest Pokémon of all to me. Floatsel, I’m still going back and forth on. Based on it’s sprite I think it’s cool but not sexy. Based on this fanart, I do think that it’s sexy. I guess I’ll have to wait until the official art and anime screenshots to decide...
    Oh don't worry; I'm sure the anime and 3-d games will help to increase the appeal. Always did for me, y'know.

They’re not all exclusive to us *twitches* Three-ninths of them are things we did make up, though. Two-ninths are common terms found around anime communities. Two-ninths are common furry terms found around furry communities, then the one-ninth is common around the Pokémon community. As for the rest of your post, yeah, it’s been dealt with.
    Three...plus two...plus two...plus one...is eight. What's the other ninth, hmm? =p

Well, I haven’t done much, but here’s a short little story thing I did. I don’t know what you’re interested in, but it’s only sex, so if you’re in for only romance or get traumatized easily, you probably want to stay away. Also, the second part contains vore, so I’ll link that separately in case you don’t want to read that either. Oh, and no bugging me about things being unrealistic or impossible. I couldn’t care less about realism in my stories Also, because of my zero experience with real life sex, I’m writing by what I’ve, er, learned from around the internet as to how it’s done, so don’t start throwing things at me if I screwed something up about how sex is like.

Spoiler:- WARNING! Link to a human/Eevee lemon-ish short-story thingamabob up ahead!:

Did I make anybody’s eyes bleed? I already have Fiery Blaziken's.
    Ahh...yeah. I probably won't be reading that. Partly because I don't really like lemons (which is ironic considering how often I imagine sex), and...y'know. Partly the whole "realism" factor. >..>;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Raito Clouds
    My favourite most defiantly, is Arcanine. Imagining it's big muscular legs, furry body and tail, and round hard belly are pretty. . . Well, you know ^_~.
    Oh yes indeed. Very sexy indeed. Oh, and welcome to the club!
    Last edited by Seiryu; 4th October 2006 at 4:40 AM.

(Too lazy to qoute everybody)
    Welcome to the club all new peeps :3...
    Hmmm it seems that some people really dont like this kind of stuff, A boy in my class asked if he could have some pictures well the kind-hearted person that i am i sended some over... (He had his webcam on) So after transfer completed i saw his face turn white and... He threw up O_O

It was only a picture of a female mewtwo anthro tailing i mean -_-...

And since tha new gen's here might aswell tell which 4th gens I find sexually Attractive.

Leafia, Glacia, Aruseus, Palkia, Dialga, Kaburaisu, Buoysel/Floatsel, and Lucario.

And I find Magmar sexy too, so I might also be Attracted to its evo. Sadly, I haven't yet seen a clear pic of it...

Oh, here's a random fact. I googled "Rayquaza yiff"(Ssar, Dim and CF will know I'm obsessed with Rayquaza ATM XD), tch, an' what came up on tha first search page was a thread called "HOT pokemon <3" from Serebii. XD!! Apparently it was made some time in nov 2004, but it got closed like all the others, ATP is still going well though. ^.=.^

And it ain't just dolphins who have sex for pleasure, tch, most animals that reach a certain IQ do. This includes monkeys, but lemme say I ain't got nothin' for them. XD;;

~You will never truly be gone, for within every Dreamer beats the Heart of a Dragon~
    --In Memory of Draco(died 996 A.D.)--

Out of the new gen pokemon the ones i find attractive are Lucario and Buoysel.
    I've always had an attraction to the dog like pokemon because of their body form.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitar View Post
    You can, just make sure that you warn pretty well.
    Mwar, very well.
    WARNING! THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINED IN THE SPOILER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF SEX WITH ANIMALS. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK blah blah blah...we're all mature here anyway >.=.>
        Spoiler:- Beasty...:

That's where I got my info from.

Hello all new people! Welcome to the freedom of accepting yourself for who you are ^.=.^ I hope y'all enjoy yourselves...hehe ~.=.^

Goodbreath...you gotta be joking! He...threw up? GYEH? *sigh* I've seen that pic, aside from the fact that the character is a bit...hehe liquid, it's not disgustingly sick...

New Pokémon I'm hot for...I'll get their names later XD
    POKEYMAN?? POKEYMAN WITH THE POKEY AND THE MAN AND THE THING WHERE THE GUY COMES OUT OF THE THING AND HE LIIAIEALKAFHASJDHHA;3H8R43y$#&%y$%FHSDJHJ#*%*&#5h6 38$p8hf8eY#&Y*S(#Y*W5AA-AA-AA-AA!!

Cid: #@*$%@#*%$*%#@%$*$&%*$#%!!!!!

...O.=.o;;;;;;;;;;

You silly little kids, I have some Pokemon cards in my van, come with me and I'll let you have them for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Ssargon View Post

Goodbreath...you gotta be joking! He...threw up? GYEH? *sigh* I've seen that pic, aside from the fact that the character is a bit...hehe liquid, it's not disgustingly sick...

New Pokémon I'm hot for...I'll get their names later XD
    Yesh indeed X3 well i went to school today and guess what... the guy wanted more pictures o_O err i mean wth first you throw up and then you want more -_-.... Make up your mind!

(About the dolphin thing) i did read a article about that a long time ago :/ Something about a guy that had a Hawt summer behind him It seems that you gotta create a bond with the creature first though so no ruthless raping! XD

*Not that i am gonna be around dolphins anny time soon :/*

I want to join this club :D

Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu-chan View Post
    I want to join this club
    *Ahem* Welcome! we got a form for you to fill in!

Favorite pokemon:
    Pokemon you are attracted to:
    Fantasies with the pokemon you like the most :P (doesnt have to be sexual :/)
    Other fetishes besides Pokephilia?:

Hmmmm although im not really the person to ask this but Dimitar aint around so it should be ok! *Spasms of joy*

Favorite pokemon: Raichu and Vaporeon

Pokemon you are attracted to:*brings out loooong list* Raichu, all of the Eevees (except maybe Jolteon), Arcanine, Houndoom, Mightyena, Ninetales, Absol, Gengar, Milotic, Dragonair, Zangoose, Dewgong, Lapras, Rapidash, Gardevoir, Mew, Mewtwo, Suicune, Delcatty, Totodile, Persian, Pachirisu, Glacia and Leafia, and those new electric cats/lions.

Edit: I forgot Lucario! XD How could I forget him? *snuggles* I also forgot Medicham and Banette

Fantasies with the pokemon you like the most: I usually fantasize about Pokemon as anthros, or humanoid. Not always sexual, but I love fluffy pics. Just really sweet and romantic stuff. That really attracts me, anthro or not.

Other fetishes besides Pokephilia?: Bondage stuff. That just really condraticted my last statement lol
    Last edited by Raichu-chan; 4th October 2006 at 7:16 PM.

Hi everybody new. I haven't posted for a while because of a large workload this week, all my coureworks seem to have piled up ridiculously on top of each other... as well as writing my flipping CV in Japanese >_< So i'kll have to keep this short...

And when I first read the ATP thread, I physically recoiled at the idea of Poképhilia, but at the same time felt something else inside me... only to realize some time later what it was. I'm much more open minded now though. I guess it was my moral upbringing or something, but i've susequently thrown it out the window

And Dimitar, just out of curiosity, why'd you think I was from the US? I laughed when I saw that you'd written that because it's interesting what people think when they don't hear my ridiculous accent

Ow nice another european! *cheers* that makes 3 of us now! Searinox/you ero and me X3

(Yeah short post but im rather random atm :/)

Ow nice another european! *cheers* that makes 3 of us now! Searinox/you ero and me X3
    Oh and I come from where? The part of the UK I come from is also classed as Europe!
    And when I first read the ATP thread, I physically recoiled at the idea of Poképhilia, but at the same time felt something else inside me... only to realize some time later what it was. I'm much more open minded now though. I guess it was my moral upbringing or something, but i've susequently thrown it out the window
    I had similar feelings too.
    I forgot Lucario! XD How could I forget him? *snuggles*
    Lucario is a sexy pokemon.

Sorry I can't be bothered to write much, too tired...
    The Latias says it all, surely?

Hey, I'm from Europe too!!! >:[ Way to make me feel excluded...............................

:3 Lucario is one of the best looking Pokemon IMO. I can't believe I almost forgot to put him on my list lol

Hey, I'm from Europe too!!! >:[ Way to make me feel excluded...............................

Page 5 of 131 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast