Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SasukexNaruto is LOVE! ?

Wink SasukexNaruto is LOVE! ?

...Wow, what a lame title XD
    Mimori Kiryu and I just wanted to have thread for this pairing <3

So this thread is for supporters of Sasuke x Naruto from the popular manga/anime series Naruto.

Accidental kiss, endless bickering and some sort of affection make the tension between them too canon to ignore <3

So discuss =D

Note:
    This thread is about shounen-ai pairing (a boy likes an another boy...and like that) so if you find that offensive, please don't force yourself to read the posts here
    Also this thread may contain some spoilers!
    Last edited by Peach; 26th September 2006 at 7:59 PM.

...I know I shouldn't comment, but... the title of this thread makes you think the complete opposite.

That, and I doubted it'd happen until Kishitmoto began listening to the fangirls. kthnxby.

^Kishimoto doesn't have to listen to us fangirls. He's the one who started it anyway. XD

And yes, of course this thread is to be made! Sasu/Naru is teh HOTTEST Naruto couple out of them all and its just so great. <3 Considering its my claimed couple, yo. ;3
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

..I know I shouldn't comment, but... the title of this thread makes you think the complete opposite
    Well it's 'cause the actual title is SasukexNaruto is LOVE! <3 but the forum-things changed it to SasukexNaruto is LOVE! ? XD
    But it's still cool title XD

Kishimoto doesn't have to listen to us fangirls. He's the one who started it anyway. XD
    That's so true XD
    I mean I blame him for making me a fan of this pairing XD
    And everytime, I think he can't go any further with SasuNaru hints, he proves me wrong.

And yes, of course this thread is to be made! Sasu/Naru is teh HOTTEST Naruto couple out of them all and its just so great. <3 Considering its my claimed couple, yo. ;3
    I would have claimed that if you hadn't XD
    Last edited by Peach; 14th October 2006 at 2:16 PM.

I figured that you would've. XD I've always loved SasuNaru. <333

And with the hints....I want him to go even further. ~<3333

I started to really support it last Spring after I started to watch the show <3
    And I wouldn't be surprised if Kishimoto would make Sasuke and Naruto's next reunion even more...passionate XD

Last edited by Peach; 20th September 2006 at 8:04 AM.

Love teh pic. Even though I already have it. <3333

I hope it is more passionate. <3

MY. FAVORITE. PICTURE. EVAR. <333333333333333

I love that one XD
    Have you notice that everytime Sasuke starts to flashback, it's all about Naruto? XD

My fave quote of all the time (from episode 14 I think):
    Naruto: Hi Sasuke. I came to save you.
    Sasuke: *has "What the f- are you doing here?!?"-look on his face*
    Naruto: Are you okay, Sasuke?
    Sasuke: You...You total moron! If you're a shinobi, then move more carefully!
    Naruto: What did you say? I come to save you and this is what I get?
    Sasuke: Why'd you come to inside the mirrows?...Damn it! I don't care anymore. You're an idiot!
    Naruto: Idiot? How dare you call me an idiot, you idiot!

...Awwww XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mimori Kiryu View Post
    ^Kishimoto doesn't have to listen to us fangirls. He's the one who started it anyway. XD

rose: I totally agree with you!!! this couple is the hottness of hotness!!! xD

oh and I'm lovin' that pic!!! xD Sasuke don't be mad, Naruto loves you!!! deal with it!! xD I guess he will deal with it.

RikuxSora fan for life!!
    credit to pgsmfan's station for the image[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by akane_rose View Post
    rose: I totally agree with you!!! this couple is the hottness of hotness!!! xD

oh and I'm lovin' that pic!!! xD Sasuke don't be mad, Naruto loves you!!! deal with it!! xD I guess he will deal with it.
    And if he doesn't like that why is the Naruto only person he allows to touch him without shoving him away? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    And if he doesn't like that why is the Naruto only person he allows to touch him without shoving him away? XD

rose: maybe Sasuke just wants Naruto on him, without having to ask him. Sasuke is indeed good with getting that to happen!! *laughs*

RikuxSora fan for life!!

rose: maybe Sasuke just wants Naruto on him, without having to ask him. Sasuke is indeed good with getting that to happen!! *laughs*
    Yep, he always teases Naruto to get his all attention XD

rose: yup!! Sasuke sure knows how to push Naruto's buttons!! xD

RikuxSora fan for life!!

rose: yup!! Sasuke sure knows how to push Naruto's buttons!! xD
    XD!!! True ture <3
    OMG, have I read too much fanfiction or what because that cracked me up XD

^AWW, ITS SO CUTE....<333333 *hasn't posted in forever* I'm not going to let this die, dammit!

The best thing about this picture is all my non anime friends all think their about to kiss. <33333

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Seijiro Mafuné View Post
    ...I know I shouldn't comment, but... the title of this thread makes you think the complete opposite.

That, and I doubted it'd happen until Kishitmoto began listening to the fangirls. kthnxby.
    Explain this then:

Yeah, there have been more shirtless Naruto pics drawn by Kishimoto than images of half-naked women.

If that happens in Shonen manga, there's something odd going on... (okay, I know Kishi says he can't draw women very well, so he avoids them... just joking around abit XP).
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

Sasuke fell in love ever since that kiss. That's why he won't ever like Sakura. That is also why Sakura gave up on Sasuke. She knows she'll never live up to Naruto. That is why she attacked him when they met again cause she knows that if he comes back he;ll make a move on naruto.

Also even though I'm a guy its so funny how sasuke can be seen so badass even though he is a emo gay guy. No offense to all who love Sasuke especially Naruto. lol

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    Explain this then:

Yeah, there have been more shirtless Naruto pics drawn by Kishimoto than images of half-naked women.

If that happens in Shonen manga, there's something odd going on... (okay, I know Kishi says he can't draw women very well, so he avoids them... just joking around abit XP).
    rose: it's not like I really notice that or anything in the manga or anime or anything... *steals pic* hehe...

where you get that pic Mimori Kiryu?! awww!!! they should've really kissed though!!! xD

RikuxSora fan for life!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimori Kiryu View Post
    ^AWW, ITS SO CUTE....<333333 *hasn't posted in forever* I'm not going to let this die, dammit!

The best thing about this picture is all my non anime friends all think their about to kiss. <33333

XD
    *glompies Mimori Kiryu* XD
    Yeah, like as canon as SasuNaru could ever die XD

When my no-anime friend saw part of Naruto she asked if Naruto was one of those "yaoi animes" XD

Also even though I'm a guy its so funny how sasuke can be seen so badass even though he is a emo gay guy. No offense to all who love Sasuke especially Naruto. lol
    XD!
    Well it's hard NOT to to notice the love/hate relationship between Sasuke and Naruto.

In anime and manga it's Naruto who so desperately wants Sasuke back and who doesn't give up <3

ZOMG! Evil spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Part of chapter #285:

yay! i wondered when there was going to be a thread on this. i started re-reading the manga from part ii and the page peach posted got my love for sasunaru going again.
    currently playing:
    final fantasy ii. red steel. kid icarus.

I personally can't seem to understand how it is people take the idea of two friends/rivals and seem to mistaken it for much more. o_O Obviously Naruto sees Sasuke as a friend but also finds him annoying at points, specifically with how he seems to grab Sakura's attention with just his attitude. Sasuke, on the other hand, pretty much sees Naruto as a total annoyance and how he's completely clumsy for a ninja.

In regards to the whole first pic, I'd say it's just Sasuke's usual attitude of being a jackass to just about everyone. They look more like they're on the verge of kicking eachother's asses.

Second one, Sasuke looks like he really punch Naruto off.

Third's the same as first.

Maybe it's me, but I've seen enough of my fair share of shonen anime to tell that the kind of scenes where the hero is holding the beaten rival before facing the enemy isn't really about love but more among the lines of friendship. It's usually the protagonist who snaps against the villain of that point after seeing what they did to the person that he wanted to beat, but not to that extreme. And it's mainly the idea of the person being close to death that makes them want to fight.

Otherwise, how else should Naruto have foughten Haku? Poke Sasuke with a stick to see if he was alive still? ;\

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

YAY! A new fan! <3333

I know where you're coming from EE. I understand, but you have to admit that Kishimoto does give off some vibe that they like each other at least a little bit more than friendship...or it might just be us. >_>; But I respect your opinion. =D

Oh, and the picture, akane_rose? I saved it from YouTube with the lovable print screen button. =D

Here's another one that I saved:

Even looks more like their kissing. <3333333
    Last edited by Mimori Kiryu; 22nd September 2006 at 4:47 PM.

Nah, I say it's you all. :P Not tryin' to be mean or anything, but it's usually the fans who take certain things way out of context. >_>;

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by gligirl View Post
    yay! i wondered when there was going to be a thread on this. i started re-reading the manga from part ii and the page peach posted got my love for sasunaru going again.
    Wheeee~ XD
    That is one of my fave pages of manga <3

I love that pic Mimori Kiryu <3

True true, Sasuke does calls Naruto an annoying eyesore but according to manga/anime he also sees him as his best friend.
    I personally became fond of this pairing 'cause love between two characters who seem to be total opposites and only thing they have in common is the urge to mock each other. Call me a hopeless romantic but I'm sucker of love/hate, rivals/lovers and friends/foes pairings <3
    In my opinion the fans (especialy the shippers) have found the central idea of fandom; any action, drama or humour anime isn't interesting if there isn't good chemistry between the chracters.

^Bathing together
    Last edited by Peach; 29th September 2006 at 7:56 PM.

Bathing together is hot. <333

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric

Nah, I say it's you all. :P Not tryin' to be mean or anything, but it's usually the fans who take certain things way out of context. >_>;
    It probably is us and we probably do take things out of context, but you got to admit that Kishimoto gave us something to bite on in the first place...I really didn't see them as a couple until around the Zabuza/Haku saga anyway.

But you have your own opinion and I respect it so...^^;

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast