Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Crying Out Loud

Default For Crying Out Loud

Three main characters?! what the hell O.O

Cound't they do five instead of three

They did three in Era 1

They did four in Era AG

AND THERE DOING THREE IN ERA DP

Are the writers joking or making it a surprise to May/Max fans?
    A fan of SpongeBob and a fan of May/Haruka

This Banner is made by Amazingkiss

[IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2djb15c.png[/IMG]
    This Banner is made by Umi Mizuno
    I love May fans & SpongeBob fans

After Max and Brock were treated like crap, they realized they couldn't handle more than a trio.

You suck.

Seriously, Haruka Horn Dog.

3 characters with PERSONALITY over two co-stars and two background that had no direction anyday.

Go away. Haruka's dead.

Hyouta's smexyness took over.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

A trio is the best with 4 max or brock always got shafted 5 would just suck with 3 everyone gets enough screentime

The trio system is still the best they have come up with so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaba View Post
    You suck.

Seriously, Haruka Horn Dog.

3 characters with PERSONALITY over two co-stars and two background that had no direction anyday.

Go away. Haruka's dead.

Hyouta's smexyness took over.
    Are you saying you hate me because I love May & you Hate May?! O.O

THATS NOT NICE
    A fan of SpongeBob and a fan of May/Haruka

This Banner is made by Amazingkiss

[IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2djb15c.png[/IMG]
    This Banner is made by Umi Mizuno
    I love May fans & SpongeBob fans

Seriously, just end this thread.

Akaba, stop feeding these guys the same thing over and over.

Let it end.

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBoblover View Post
    Are you saying you hate me because I love May & you Hate May?! O.O

THATS NOT NICE
    Too bad lolz

And seriously, there is a fine line between loving a character and obsessing over her.

may sucks shes leaving get over it, the writers arnt going to add more slots in the group just to please whining may fans

I don't hate you.

I don't hate ANYONE on the internet.

I am just annoyed at Haruka Horn Dogs whinin' about her leaving and saying that she'll come back.

She's dead.
    Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

Do we really know if that guys traveling with them? He could be the rival... No... Actually he looks exactly like Jindai. With new clothes. Maybe he wants a chance to fight Ash again so he follows him and does gyms (of course). But he isen't in the group.

Dude, calm down! Btw, get your facts straight.

Kanto: Ash (Main), Misty and Brock (Both background).

Orange Islands: Similar to Kanto, but replace Brock with Tracey and give Misty a bit more purpose.

Johto: Same as Kanto.

Hoenn: Ash (Main), May (Co-star, also Main), Brock (Background) and Max (Seriously useless).

Shinou: Ash (Main), Hikari (Co-star, also Main, so far) and the new guy (Background so far).

All we know for sure is that Ash, who is always the main focus, will be there. I think Shinou is going to be the best!

My DeviantART Page

Spoiler:- Quote/Joke of the Month:
    Clubs:
    Pokemon Australia Club (Member)
    Legend of Zelda Club (Member)
    Sonic the Hedgehog Club (Member)
    MapleStory Club (Member)

Quote Originally Posted by dash142 View Post
    Do we really know if that guys traveling with them? He could be the rival... No... Actually he looks exactly like Jindai. With new clothes. Maybe he wants a chance to fight Ash again so he follows him and does gyms (of course). But he isen't in the group.
    He is a member of the group. The group this region is Satoshi/Hikari/Kai

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by dash142 View Post
    Dude just stop..............haruka is as dead as misty.

Guys, wouldn't techinally Jessie, James and Meowth be the main cast as well? Yeah they are villians and hey don't tracvel with Ahs, more follow him, but still, since they been in like every single episode since episode 2 (Or was it 3?)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Guys, wouldn't techinally Jessie, James and Meowth be the main cast as well? Yeah they are villians and hey don't tracvel with Ahs, more follow him, but still, since they been in like every single episode since episode 2 (Or was it 3?)
    It was episode 2

Are you asking for a summary of the Episode "For Crying Out Loud"?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    The next Gym on Brock's map is in Azalea Town. Misty notices some nice houses next to a lake and Brock says one can find beautiful girls in beautiful places like this. Then he sees a girl by the lake, claims she's the girl of his dreams and wants to meet her but suddenly a Marill pops out of the bushes. Misty tries to catch the Marill with a Pokeball but it doesn't work, and the surprised Marill starts to cry VERY loudly. Brock calms it down and notices a ribbon tied on its tail, which means it must have a trainer. Misty apologizes but the Marill cries again. Ash jokes that Misty scared it. A tractor and hay wagon comes up, and the two farmers in the cab offer them a lift. However, once they're all in the wagon, robotic hands grab Pikachu and Marill, and the tractor detaches and drives away. The farmers were Team Rocket! Marill has a tantrum, and the noise distracts Meowth who was driving. The tractor crashes into a fence, TR blasts off and the two Pokemon fall down a hill. Ash and Misty run down the hill, Ash trips and collides with a tree. Misty grabs the two Pokemon but slips and falls into a river. Brock and Ash are too late to help them and Misty yells for them to take care of Togepi before being washed downstream by the current. At that moment the girl from the lake runs up and begins to shake Ash, demanding to know where her Marill is. Brock apologises and introduces himself, and the girl says her name is Wilhemina. Downstream, Misty and the Pokemon are safe on shore. Marill cries and Misty yells at it to stop, scaring it into running away. She and Pikachu chase after it, not seeing that its ribbon fell off. Marill trips over a rock and gets ready to cry again, and won't let Misty hold it. Misty scolds it and turns to leave but can't bring herself to leave it alone, so she ends up walking with it following behind her. She suggests that Marill use its sensitive hearing to listen for its trainer, but gets impatient when it takes too long and Marill gets upset. Ash and friends are searching along the river, and Wilhemina gets worried about her Marill since it's young and hasn't been out on its own. Brock consoles her, and she seems to have taken a liking to him. Togepi finds the ribbon lying on the shore. Misty is resting and has given Marill and Pikachu some Pokemon food. Marill sees a Butterfree fly by and chases after it until it gets to a clearing, where it keeps trying to hit the Butterfree with Water Gun. Unfortunately this has stirred up a bunch of Caterpies and Weedles, and worse- Beedrills! Misty grabs Marill and runs. Ash hears Pikachu's voice and looks down the path to see Pikachu and Misty being chased by the Beedrills. He, Brock and Wilhemina drop down and the Beedrill fly over their heads as Misty runs past. Misty keeps running but is trapped by a cliff, so asks Pikachu to Thundershock the Beedrill and drive them away. As they celebrate, the sky clouds over and it starts to rain. Ash, Brock and Wilhemina are sheltering under a tree. Brock is uncertain about what to do since he likes Wilhemina and doesn't want her to be unhappy. Ash decides to wait until the storm stops before continuing to look for Misty. Misty, Marill and Pikachu have found a hollow tree. Marill gets scared by lightning and runs away. Once again, Misty has to chase it. When a tree gets hit by lightning and starts to fall, Marill is too scared to move, and Misty dives to save it. It is about to cry again when Misty says she's glad it's okay, and the Marill is grateful. When the storm clears, Misty and the Pokemon try to cross a swinging bridge over the river. Suddenly a mechanical hand shakes the bridge, it's Team Rocket again! Meowth is using a controller for two hands, and makes one grab Pikachu as TR floats up in their balloon. When Pikachu is safely caught, the other hand grabs Marill but Misty grabs on to it and hangs on. Her weight is too much for Meowth who has to let go of the controls. Misty grabs Marill as they fall, but they are both saved by a Vine Whip from Chikorita. Wilhemina happily hugs her Marill and Chikorita uses Razor Leaf to disable the balloon, so Ash can catch Pikachu. TR won't give up that easily and sends out Arbok and Weezing. Misty's Poliwag stops Weezing but Arbok uses Poison Sting. Marill saves her by using its Water Gun, and Pikachu sends TR blasting off again. Ash complements Chikorita and Pikachu looks a little disappointed. Wilhemina invites them all to visit her house but Ash wants to continue on his journey. Brock wants to see her again sometime, and she says feels the same and drives away in her car. Misty is going to miss Marill.

Ash, Hikari, and Minidai look like the best team ever.

Anti-any character people are funny.

I would rather have 4 again.

brock and max had no purpose its not there falt they just didnt do much

Bringing the group down to three was the best move they could make. It works better when there's only three characters to deal with. Max was just annoying and unnecessary throughout the entire AG series. Dropping the extra group member will allow for greater focus on the characters that are there.

YAY Max is gone I don't think kai (i think that was his name) will be the rival.

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBoblover View Post
    Three main characters?! what the hell O.O

Cound't they do five instead of three

They did three in Era 1

They did four in Era AG

AND THERE DOING THREE IN ERA DP

Are the writers joking or making it a surprise to May/Max fans?
    yeah a rehash awsome

I don't care about how many people Ash travels with as long as he's still in the series travel to pursue his dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    I would rather have 4 again.
    God, please no! Max was wasted crap and Brock had no point with May there. Brock and Misty actually did something when Ash was the only focus. All Brock and Max were given in AG were fillers. Brock's were to show off his Pokemon and Max's were just useless!

My DeviantART Page

Spoiler:- Quote/Joke of the Month:
    Clubs:
    Pokemon Australia Club (Member)
    Legend of Zelda Club (Member)
    Sonic the Hedgehog Club (Member)
    MapleStory Club (Member)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast