Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: may is not 100% confirm gone

Default may is not 100% confirm gone

well know on thursday if may is staying

We know based on the promotional poster that shes going

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We know based on the promotional poster that shes going
    And we all know what that means. MAX IS OUT!!!!!!!
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Bad news: May is going. Max is going too. Ash will have two, new friends: Hikari and the brown-haired guy. Its sad because May is my favourite character, but I have a hope that maybe she will return someday.

y does everyone desperatly want may to stay who cares

Quote Originally Posted by dark trainer View Post
    Because may still has potential. Also because shinou has super contests and why would they make hikari into a may clone when they can just bring may along and have her do the super contests. I kinda expected may was leaving when she got blaziken. People thought that having a fresh blaziken was a sign that she is staying. I thought that her starter finaly evolving to her final form was a symbolic sign of her adventure being over.

It was kinda obvious she will leave... Misty was extremely popular, but she left also. They ARE repeatitive.
    This signature is so outdated.

Some people still think she has a chance of staying? =[
    Guess it actually has to HAPPEN for everybody to know.

What is on the promotional poster I seen this Dp cast poster and may was not on it.
    I claimed the song The heaven I'm headed to by Direks bently in the claim a song thread

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

There are very few on the site who think Donphan will evolve in the 5th genration if your are one like me place this in your sig

Are people still moaning? Yes she had potential, but she is gone. What can we do? I'll tell you what we can do: Move on and start liking the new characters when we meet them.
    And it's not all bad. At least Masato won't be there to pull Takeshi's ear anymore (I know Takeshi isn't there either) since that always annoyed me. Once Kasumi left it should have stopped, not have an annoying 8 year old carry it on. I'm angry it is aimed at children, otehrwise I'm sure by now Masato would be in hospital. Do you think there are children actually like him? Gosh.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by dark trainer View Post
    For some it is character development. For others (ME) it is to prove the writters can make a good writting move (Just one, come on, I am begging you guys). For others still, it has to do with Contest/Advanceshipping. And finally, there are many here, who just like her because her **** are huge for a 10 year old, and apparently they are into that whole pedo thing. (By the way, if she was not 10, nobody would be fawning over her for that, Misty's are just as big, many of the Gym leaders were bigger, as were some one shot characters.[And I have just debated anime bust size on a Pokemon forum, I think I will go kill myself now])
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

May is not 100% gone. I'm sure that she will have some cameo's and references, maybe even some specials devoted to her. Specials would develop her character without her becoming stale on the main cast.

Well, I somehow think that she will come back. This is the first time that nobody from his old group traveled with Ash. So its a big risk. I somehow think that May could return about 1 year from now. I kinda hope they dont have contests in Shinou, or at least make the guy do them and make him experienced. I cant take a newbie doing them again.

She left just upon I started liking her) But I don't really care, there was a red-haired girl, then a brown-haired now it's the dark-haired one. With D/P version of torchic, as CyberCubed said. But still, Takeshi and Haruka staying would be more than great.
    Pokemon Pearl FC - 2878 4351 3700

Banners are made by me ^_^

Maybe they return later? Im thinking that one year later, one could return. I doubt they would just brush May aside without some closure to her story. Hey, heres an idea I dont think anyone has considered yet. Everyone has been saying that May will either travel with Ash to Shinou or follow Drew to Johto, but what if she goes to Shinou WITHOUT ASH. Maybe she will compete in the super contests but travels just with her and Max. It would be a way to keep her in the show, without actually making her part of the main cast. She could even be a rival to Hikari. Its just something that would please May fans without keeping May in the main cast.

We don't know there isn't any closure to her story. Let's actually watch the last episode to find out, then we can discuss why she left. Until then, we can still safely say she is gone from the main group for at least this section of the saga. Remember though, she only became a trainer to travel. Contests were just there because they needed them to be in the show.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    Maybe they return later? Im thinking that one year later, one could return. I doubt they would just brush May aside without some closure to her story. Hey, heres an idea I dont think anyone has considered yet. Everyone has been saying that May will either travel with Ash to Shinou or follow Drew to Johto, but what if she goes to Shinou WITHOUT ASH. Maybe she will compete in the super contests but travels just with her and Max. It would be a way to keep her in the show, without actually making her part of the main cast. She could even be a rival to Hikari. Its just something that would please May fans without keeping May in the main cast.
    good idea. kinda like how drew was a friend/rival for may, may could be a friend/rival for hikari.
    HeartGoldSoulSilver
    OCTILLERY / JUMPLUFF

Quote Originally Posted by Jukain:) View Post
    good idea. kinda like how drew was a friend/rival for may, may could be a friend/rival for hikari.
    EXACTLY! Comeon, there cannot be any real closure to May's story until she wins a Grand Festival. Shinou contests are still in her best intrest to compete in. So soi can return on occasion to comete in them. Maybe she can be kinda like a mentor to Hikari. Than, when they are both in the Grand Festival, Ash has to cheer for both of them. It would really be intresting to have 2 people to route for.

Noooo!!! Don't go May!! We love youuuu!!! :_;

Um Mays is leaving, the three guys 4the new season r already shown

Aww... hell, now we have May fans speculating about her coming back and Misty fans speculating about Misty. Then they are going to be moanin' about both of 'em getting replaced by eachother... Greeaaat.

i like the new female trainer too, i wish they'd use the male dude from Diamond&Pearl too

Now I think of it, it seems that Male trainers from Advance, DS and onwards won't be given a chance to be shown in the light of anime. I can just picturing them in the backstage pleaing the director to give them their debut appearances. XD

yup, thats the same thing they did with Brendan, the male hero from Ruby/Sapphire&Emerald

Probably we won't see him because his look...well.... isn't interesting :/

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast