Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: may is not 100% confirm gone

hahahahahaha may is gone i have no pity for may fans i realy couldnt give a dam who stays or goes

Don't forget, it's not only Drew who's going to Johto. It was also Harley and Saori as well. That's three of May's rivals, not to mention the two recurring ones, that would be out of the picture. Often the pokemon anime has made a big deal about following your rivals. Ash often followed in the footsteps of Gary; the Indigo League, Johto, and now Shinou. The same is said for May. Drew and Harley were going to Johto, and they were the ones to tell her about it, so she would want to go there as well. Drew was going because Saori (his big rival) was going.

It's all about the rivals. XD
    ~Light Bulbasaur~

Now that I don't have Advanceshipping to distract me, I can focus on    Spoiler:- this:
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We know based on the promotional poster that shes going
    Based on Serebii's quote and the new teaser pic from CoroCoro, this thread should be closed.

-sCiZoR

YES!!! OWNAGE!!!!

Finally! My least favorite pokemon character of all-time is leaving! Good ridance, she was very annoying pest anyway, most episodes of that involve her majorly was a borefest. Nearly all her rivals were bad (Harley being the sole exception) and most of them only lasted 2 episodes with a cameo at the grand festival. She was a downright terrible character and went stale very rapidly. That and she likes bashing my favorite pokemon.

I don't even want to talk about her fans!-_-

However, I think I will miss Max. He was a good character. I hope he suceeds very well.

Season One Complete!

May, Max and Brock are out! End of discussion! Yay for Ash's new companions!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Maybe with those rumours about there being 2 series do you think that maybe may will get her own series with max and max will start his pokemon training in it?

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

Naw...don't think so

another johto series? for May? nay i doubt that very much
    FC:2406 1683 4490

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I have a hope that maybe she will return someday.
    Well, Misty and Tracey did every now and then, so May, Max and Brock probably will too...

I would actually like a May/Max/maybe Brock series. I think it would be very intresting. I think it would go over pretty good. Hey, you never know. Also, I could see May returning, maybe 1 year into Shinou(for us anyway) having come in 2nd in the Johto Grand Festival and now she wants to try her hand at Shinou's contests. It would make sense. They can easily have May do Super Contests in Shinou without actually becoming a part of the main cast. May and Misty are two totally different animals, so you cannot say whether or not May has a shot of returning based off of Misty.

DAMN if we pray hard enought she might

(holding hand a praying now)
    I've officially claimed Venusaur

Didn't see that comming :^o

well a new Pokemon Chronicles season could come out

Did may say in the last episode we see her she was going to johto ? just everyone is saying about her going there, and i know she hasnt been there so she could do but was it ever confirmed anywhere?

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

Its not confirmed as to what exactly May is doing. She may decide to go to Shinou without Ash.

I hope one more girl/guy will join with them later.
    FC: 3797-5852-8507

Quote Originally Posted by Jay star View Post
    Did may say in the last episode we see her she was going to johto ? just everyone is saying about her going there, and i know she hasnt been there so she could do but was it ever confirmed anywhere?
    People are only saying that cause she done kanto and hoenn and its the only place left

remember, that is only the cast for the first year most likly, they could easily change it next year if enough people want May back.

I can't belive, she is going to Johto She has so many fans who like her
    but writers must take her away. I don't understand them. Is Hikari so special?
    I would like to watch May's adventures, not Hikari's. I'm wondering what will happen with her. Is she win Grand Festival? Who will do Super Contests? Ohh.... I feel so lonely without May

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    People are only saying that cause she done kanto and hoenn and its the only place left
    And? She's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I can't belive, she is going to Johto She has so many fans who like her
    but writers must take her away. I don't understand them. Is Hikari so special?
    I would like to watch May's adventures, not Hikari's. I'm wondering what will happen with her. Is she win Grand Festival? Who will do Super Contests? Ohh.... I feel so lonely without May
    Misty also had so many fans... and STILL HAVE. May isn't special.

Hikari is, she is cutest girl trainer from games EVER. And WON'T do contests.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    remember, that is only the cast for the first year most likly, they could easily change it next year if enough people want May back.
    People still want Misty back, and nothing happens. I predict only some cameos later.
    This signature is so outdated.

Tell it like it is atoman

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post

And you know for sure how?

May is gone for good and she's not going to return to the main cast. AG is over.

May is gone, unless she shows up in random cameos.

Credit for the image goes to NickelBuckle9, a Gaia Online user

The team pictured above is my in-game team for SoulSilver. =)

Isn't it what i just said? It is.
    This signature is so outdated.

*hums Ding, Dong, the witch is dead*
    *shot*
    Silly Advanceshippers and May fans.
    Advanceshipping is now dead in the water.
    And May is as gone from the show as Generalissimo Franco is from living.
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast