Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: may is not 100% confirm gone

[QUOTE=AtoMan;4226670]Misty also had so many fans... and STILL HAVE. May isn't special.

Hikari is, she is cutest girl trainer from games EVER. And WON'T do contests.
    QUOTE]

May is completely different to misty misty is also one of my fave characters but she didnt have a storyline she was just there for another character and then theres may who had a reason, contests.

Also Hikari is confirmed to take part in at least one contest, 1st of she has pochama and in the previewpochama is in a contest and i know i read it somewhere as confirmed info and even if not i bet she will do contests cos they HAVE to keep contests i prefere contest battles to normal battles.

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

It's not a contest, it's Nanakamado's lab.
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

if may is going to johto, then its likely that they will make a new series of pokemon chronicles. that way, you see wat happens while shes there. that would definitely please the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi-san View Post
    And you know for sure how?

May is gone for good and she's not going to return to the main cast. AG is over.

I know for sure because I recieved a vision this morning. Thats how.

Did you happen to see a pink unicorn during this vision?
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    I know for sure because I recieved a vision this morning. Thats how.
    That's called 'Wishful Thinking'.

Quote Originally Posted by AtoMan View Post
    Misty also had so many fans... and STILL HAVE. May isn't special.

Hikari is, she is cutest girl trainer from games EVER. And WON'T do contests.
    ~.~
    People still want Misty back, and nothing happens. I predict only some cameos later.
    There is difference between Misty and May. Misty has nothing to do in the show. May is a coordinator and she has a very important goal.

To the guy who said AG was over and thus, no May at all:

Pokémon was over, and that didn't mean no Misty at all.

I Hope may dont go and brock it want be the same
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    There is difference between Misty and May. Misty has nothing to do in the show. May is a coordinator and she has a very important goal.
    Yeah, but this goal is very different from Ash's. He's the main character; she's not. If her goal takes her down a different path, then they have to separate. Just because she has a goal doesn't mean she has a golden ticket to join the group again whenever.
    ~Light Bulbasaur~

..Which is why they made Misty an official gym leader, a reason to kick her off the show since she didn't do anything.
    It sucks May is leaving though, I loved the contests and everything. Having something else to look forward to other than Ash's battling was a great way to enjoy the show more. Now since May is gone, who is going to do Super Contests? Anyone? I don't want a May-clone now.

Quote Originally Posted by mandikitty View Post
    ..Which is why they made Misty an official gym leader, a reason to kick her off the show since she didn't do anything.
    It sucks May is leaving though, I loved the contests and everything. Having something else to look forward to other than Ash's battling was a great way to enjoy the show more. Now since May is gone, who is going to do Super Contests? Anyone? I don't want a May-clone now.
    Maybe the new guy will do them? :/

Maybe the new guy will do them? :/
    Which would make him much like a male version of May =/
    It would just make the contests so different. Watching someone else do them other than May. We're so use to seeing May in them. I won't like that.

It would just make the contests so different.
    I don't mean to be a pest in the time that your mourning over May's death and all, but the contests are going to be so different anyway. Super Contests allow the humans to participate with the Pokemon, and they perform by dressing up and doing some kind of act. That's alot different than conbining attacks, and battling.

Anyway, I think that the new guy will be either a researcher (So that Gary will have a proper rival, that actually does the same thing as him), or a breeder. But he could be a coordinator, too. That makes sence, really. If he and Hikari were both Coordinators, that would be an easy way to send them off to Hoenn or some place when Ash goes off to the Fifth-Gen Region - or back to Johto (Maybe to be re-united with May. Blah).

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    but the contests are going to be so different anyway. Super Contests allow the humans to participate with the Pokemon, and they perform by dressing up and doing some kind of act. That's alot different than conbining attacks, and battling.
    Yes, I know about that. But I wouldn't like to see a new person taking over May's role. It will be weird and it would also suck.

May still has a good chance of staying.

-Judai

Sorry for the May-obsessed people, but May is as died as Misty. Maybe May will have some Chronicles chapters and 1 or 2 cameos, but nothing else-she WON´T be in Shinou. And even if I liked May´s contests, I know that she is semi-died.

My current Diamond team.
    Information about me. Heh, as if you wished to know

I'm usually on the Fan-Comic forum, correcting the grammar of people is my job there.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki View Post
    ...are you being serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Dragon View Post
    Sorry for the May-obsessed people, but May is as died as Misty. Maybe May will have some Chronicles chapters and 1 or 2 cameos, but nothing else-she WON´T be in Shinou. And even if I liked May´s contests, I know that she is semi-died.
    You mean "semi-dead". And Chronicles is out of the question, since the Hoso series has ended.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki View Post

-Judai
    LMAO

May's gone. Get over it and move on.

didnt they say hikari would be going with 3 other people? satoshi, and the new guy...whose the third?...takeshi?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    didnt they say hikari would be going with 3 other people? satoshi, and the new guy...whose the third?...takeshi?
    FALSE, There´s NOT a 4th person. Only Satoshi, Hikari and that new guy whatever his name will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC Cartoguy
    You mean "semi-dead". And Chronicles is out of the question, since the Hoso series has ended.
    Ups, yeah I mean that. Didn´t know about the Hoso´s ending

My current Diamond team.
    Information about me. Heh, as if you wished to know

I'm usually on the Fan-Comic forum, correcting the grammar of people is my job there.

She might be a recurring character or something... Show up every once in a while, like Drew was last two regions.

All you people happy about May leaving... I can't wait to see your reactions about 200 or so so episodes from now when Hikari is replaced by the 5th generation girl before she can forfill her own dreams and character development.

At least when Misty left she got something she had wanted since the start of the show. She wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master and being a Gym leader is pretty much exactly that.

May's leaving and she hasn't even gotten to win a grand festival yet. Frankly it's too early to scrap her. It's be like sending Ash away with out him winning a league. If you're going to ditch a character at least let them achive part of their dream if not all of it.
    Last edited by Stage On; 12th September 2006 at 10:26 PM.

if she goes what is the point of her getting blazikien and eevee
    [IMG]http://*******.com/2jbo3u1.png[/IMG]
    Card Made by Me! Pm me if ya want one

Credit to Buizerulad for sweet Poke'bag

Pinsir is the Best pokemon ever

I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me -Philippians 4:13

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast