Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: may is not 100% confirm gone

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyboomerangs View Post
    if she goes what is the point of her getting blazikien and eevee

Blaziken to kick her out. Cool +Strong+ Final form= Potential spotlight stealer for the new fire starter.

But I still wonder, why kick her out without getting her dream? When I saw her grand festival I thought she was staying since she lost against that Woman. I been thinking that this wasn't planned since the beginning it was maybe something at the last minute, maybe a decision cause of the low ratings
    And I came for fun..

Why are Drew and Harley going to Johto anyways? Shinou has SUPER contests... May should stay on. Because It said Hikari would meet with 3 PEOPLE. Not 3 counting her... Takeshi needs to leave... It will be Hikari, May, Ash, New dude. 2 guys, 2 girls.

Thumbs down Let her go

would u all let it go, she gone, someone open a new thread about her goodbye, cuz shes out. wipe yout tears, stand up and remember its just a cartoonshow. if u think anymore of it, then u need to get a life...and just mabye she'll be back on a chronicle something.

maybe japanese fans didnt like may..who knows. i dont understand why she got eevee. and why write D/Ps mascot (munchlax) out of the D/P anime? will ashes snorlax have an egg? will may give munchlax to ash as a parting present?(ash: pikachu, aipom, naetoru, munchlax, the new bird). same goes for bonsley. i dont know but they did have brock leave in AG just to return in episode 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa no Tenshi View Post
    All you people happy about May leaving... I can't wait to see your reactions about 200 or so so episodes from now when Hikari is replaced by the 5th generation girl before she can forfill her own dreams and character development.

At least when Misty left she got something she had wanted since the start of the show. She wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master and being a Gym leader is pretty much exactly that.

May's leaving and she hasn't even gotten to win a grand festival yet. Frankly it's too early to scrap her. It's be like sending Ash away with out him winning a league. If you're going to ditch a character at least let them achive part of their dream if not all of it.

Exactly, which is why Im in doubt as to May leaving forever. I wonder who the three people are that Hikari meets then if May isnt coming.

Sorry Haruka Horndogs, but....

She's dead, Jim.

You know, when a girl says: Maybe/I don't know it ussualy means no... So like Brock did, she could come back later. Maybe she's in the Rival Episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    We don't know there isn't any closure to her story. Let's actually watch the last episode to find out, then we can discuss why she left. Until then, we can still safely say she is gone from the main group for at least this section of the saga. Remember though, she only became a trainer to travel. Contests were just there because they needed them to be in the show.

Iota
    She only did it to travel ORIGINALLY. Once she learned about contests, she made it her main goal. And the scan pretty much proves that may isn't going to be with ash anymore. Unless she pulls a brock and returns later on.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

i hated her at first but she like misty i relised shes not that bad but if she realy does have a huge fanbase y is she being written of

I still don't understand why the writers choose to make May leave, she was the most popular character next to Ash.. But we never know.

Money and promating the new D/P games were probley the bigest reasons, thow I wonder how the last episode turn' s out and what she really admits to other than probley going to Johto..
    Last edited by MayisCool; 13th September 2006 at 1:42 AM.

May is gone people she is dead like misty and in 5 years hikari will be gone to

Quote Originally Posted by Light Bulbasaur View Post
    Yeah, but this goal is very different from Ash's. He's the main character; she's not. If her goal takes her down a different path, then they have to separate. Just because she has a goal doesn't mean she has a golden ticket to join the group again whenever.
    This post made no sense, cos if thats true then that means ash has no point in being in the show and it means that there is no point of there being a show that means that if having a goal means nothing theres no point in life.

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Jay star View Post
    This post made no sense, cos if thats true then that means ash has no point in being in the show and it means that there is no point of there being a show that means that if having a goal means nothing theres no point in life.
    exactly no may= no show that is so tru, good god may is gone forever get over it

Serebii, I don't mean to defy you, but promotional posters don't mean much. I mean, the first promo poster for the anime only showed Hikari, nobody else, so everyone was crying that Ash was being dumped and Hikari was the new protagonist. Now we see Ash, Hikari, and some other guy(could be the rival) and everyone's crying that May's dead.

Now, I know this new poster came out two weeks before the anime's due to launch, so it could be more accurate than the last one, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt until the Japanese Pokemon Sunday special before the debut of the D/P anime comes out. It said "Secrets of the New Anime", so they're probably going to show off major spoilers for the plot.

I refuse to retort to all you posters that laughed and say "May's dead, move on your MFG's, HA HA HA HA!!!", you hate May and want her to die a horrible death, so your words are nothing more than wishful thinking.

I'm not saying May will join Ash in Shinou. I'm sure that from what I saw in the preview, May and Max are going home and Brock's going home too, so Ash will be going to Shinou by himself, like he did at the beginning of AG. (I sure hope to Lugia that they don't get Pikachu sick again.) I'm just saying that until we get more information from official sources or somebody pricks the minds of the writers and asks why May, Max, and Brock are not going to be joining Ash in Shinou and they officially announce that May, Max, and Brock are being retired permanently(to the realms of fanfiction and reruns), we shouldn't be eager to see these guys go yet.

Lots of proof that at least May and Brock return:

* Pokemon that have not evolved yet(Eevee, Marshtomp, Bonsly, Munchlax), but I'm sure that Bonsly and Munchlax will never evolve in the eyes of many.

* May needs to participate in another Grand Festival and win it.

* Super Contests, which May and Brock could benefit from.

I won't say anything to defend Max, since the writers could write him out of the show completely because his role is all but dead and they aren't going to make him a trainer in the anime, obviously. I do like Max and think he should have his trainer story told, but the writers have the final say on him.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

Haruka's gone.

Deal with it. As a Kasumi fan I will just sit back and laugh at the Haruka fans who are having the same thing happen to their favorite heroine.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Getting replaced by a Jindai clone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Koshiyo Tatoyo i O suYA Fool YO! YO!

I knew that she was going since they first showed Hikari. Noone seems to never listen to Caseydia for nothing. :sad:

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I knew that since they first showed Hikari. Noone seems to never listen to Caseydia for nothing. :sad:
    No one ever listens to Caseydia because no one has ever seen you before...

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Posters do not prove much of anything when it's about people leaving. But still, I'm sure May and Brock are not coming back. It seems that May is going to Johto and Brock is going to wherever...maybe back to Pewter or still travel with May. But overall, I don't know what will happen...and really, I actually don't care as much about it compared to the other things in the show.

EDIT: And when I meant not coming back, I meant not being in Shinou, we will see them, just not in this group and not in this series.

Almost everyone has seen my posts. I'm everywhere.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Ray View Post
    Serebii, I don't mean to defy you, but promotional posters don't mean much. I mean, the first promo poster for the anime only showed Hikari, nobody else, so everyone was crying that Ash was being dumped and Hikari was the new protagonist. Now we see Ash, Hikari, and some other guy(could be the rival) and everyone's crying that May's dead.

Now, I know this new poster came out two weeks before the anime's due to launch, so it could be more accurate than the last one, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt until the Japanese Pokemon Sunday special before the debut of the D/P anime comes out. It said "Secrets of the New Anime", so they're probably going to show off major spoilers for the plot.

I refuse to retort to all you posters that laughed and say "May's dead, move on your MFG's, HA HA HA HA!!!", you hate May and want her to die a horrible death, so your words are nothing more than wishful thinking.

I'm not saying May will join Ash in Shinou. I'm sure that from what I saw in the preview, May and Max are going home and Brock's going home too, so Ash will be going to Shinou by himself, like he did at the beginning of AG. (I sure hope to Lugia that they don't get Pikachu sick again.) I'm just saying that until we get more information from official sources or somebody pricks the minds of the writers and asks why May, Max, and Brock are not going to be joining Ash in Shinou and they officially announce that May, Max, and Brock are being retired permanently(to the realms of fanfiction and reruns), we shouldn't be eager to see these guys go yet.

Lots of proof that at least May and Brock return:

* Pokemon that have not evolved yet(Eevee, Marshtomp, Bonsly, Munchlax), but I'm sure that Bonsly and Munchlax will never evolve in the eyes of many.

* May needs to participate in another Grand Festival and win it.

* Super Contests, which May and Brock could benefit from.

I won't say anything to defend Max, since the writers could write him out of the show completely because his role is all but dead and they aren't going to make him a trainer in the anime, obviously. I do like Max and think he should have his trainer story told, but the writers have the final say on him.

They are leaving get over it they will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever return ever

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Almost everyone has seen my posts. I'm everywhere.
    I am Akaba.

Akaba IS Everyone.

I've never seen your posts.

So yeah, you lose.

And also,

Get over it Haruka Horn Dogs, Masato Mashers and Takeshi Taco Eaters. They are gone. They advertised the latest show. Three new characters.

No shootin' Haruka, Takeshi or Masato. We would of seen them.

No, i'm sure they want to keep it a secret. So they could still be there.

You are a sad Haruka Horn Dog.

I pity you.

And laugh at you.

But mostly laughing with pointing and saying, 'JINDAI CLONE, *****'.

Quote Originally Posted by dash142 View Post
    No, i'm sure they want to keep it a secret. So they could still be there.
    haruka is gone forever

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast