Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I The Only One Who Cares?

Default Am I The Only One Who Cares?

A few days ago I recieved the devistating news about the VAs being replaced. Finding this out put me in a suicaidal depression and when I tell people about it they just say I'm over reacting. These people have been a huge part of my life for 8 years, and now their gone. I don't know how I could go on without them.
    Visit my puffed out youtube channel! At has 10 PPG music videos and I upload an episode daily, sometimes more than 1 episode in a single day! http://youtube.com/Molanguish

i'm sorry...anime is nothing to kill yourself over. i hate va's too...but it's ok, just play pkmn games and think happy thoughts! just don't kill yourself!

~~nothing is worth giving ones life away.~~
    Matt P.

This thread is absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, it seems that if you cared as much as you say, you would have known this 6+ months ago.
    hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOcean View Post
    This thread is absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, it seems that if you cared as much as you say, you would have known this 6+ months ago.
    I followed the story from the beginning, but towards the end I was cut off from online. When I got back online no one was talking about it anymore and I didn't know the result until just recently. I cared about these people with all my heart, how dare you say I didn't!
    Visit my puffed out youtube channel! At has 10 PPG music videos and I upload an episode daily, sometimes more than 1 episode in a single day! http://youtube.com/Molanguish

I followed it from the begining, too, however, I'm not going to get depressed over the voice change.

But, I guess you've watched more than me -- I've missed a TON of Johto episodes, and some Hoenn.
    Last edited by Staryu; 15th September 2006 at 1:11 AM.

I think everyone hates the new Voices but since theres nothing that anyone can do you awell as everyone else is gonna have to get over it and move on

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

I love these "am I the only one threads". -_-
    I don't have any personal hatred to the new voice actors nor would that accumulate my thoughts...nothing against them really but yeah I miss the old VA's.

Don't worry your not the only one. SOVA cares alot about getting the original voice actors back.
    Last edited by Ash's Pika Pal; 15th September 2006 at 10:29 PM.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

Don't blame the new VA's it's not their fault but I really prefer the old ones. Any no your not the only one who cares people are just excepting the fact that they can't do anything about it. BTW I sent like five save the dub emails.
    WILL THIS ACCOUNT NEVER GET DELETED???

It'll be a long time before I can recover from this. I don't hate the new people, I hate the idea of new people and that's why I refuse to watch the new episodes. I have all the episodes from season 1 to season 7 and half of season 8 downloaded and saved on disk, I guess I'll just have to watch those from now on.

Let me get this straight - you want to kill yourself because your favorite anime got new voice actors.

Is there anywhere that I can go to secede from the planet?

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Oh, get a grip, they're only voice actors...all that "I refuse to watch the new episodes" and "I hate the idea of new people" is just immature and you are seriously over-reacting. Tonight, sleep. Then tomorrow you'll read this thread and realise how you've been a bit of an idiot.

It's like me saying because my RE teacher changed I refuse to study RE. And that's just bull.

It's not just the VAs that were changed, it's an entirely different set of people doing the American dub. You should not boycott a show because of something as silly as new VAs that aren't even that bad. Unlike 4Kids, PUSA kept alot of the Japanese stuff in -- I was really impressed.

Ah, yes. MewSkitty. If ANYONE would pretend that they're suicidal over a cartoon having voice actors change, it would be you. Remember the last time you "killed yourself"? You made another account in order to view people discussing it. I remember.

You're just BS'ing yet again in order to get attention...again.

And if you're serious....LMFAO. That's all I can say. Laugh. My. Bloody. Arse. OFF.

Rofl. "Bloody arse".

Quote Originally Posted by JONNO.FRESH View Post
    I think everyone hates the new Voices but since theres nothing that anyone can do you awell as everyone else is gonna have to get over it and move on
    Ranger Registeel actually likes them better. I really hate them. From the beginning they just suddenly change in the third generation. I mean why not just change again right now?
    Hope & Faith

*~*

A Proud Christian and Fan Fiction Writer.

Well, seeing how sane people react to this make it seem like I over reacted, but to me it's still the same. The show is now 100% different and like my OCD makes me, I like to keep EVERYTHING EXACTLY the same. I even get sad if the weather changes.

How is it any different, apart from the fact they all sound just a little bit different? It's still the same show. And it doesn't seem like you're over-reacting. You are over-reacting. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty
    I even get sad if the weather changes.
    Then God help you.

Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty View Post
    Well, seeing how sane people react to this make it seem like I over reacted, but to me it's still the same. The show is now 100% different and like my OCD makes me, I like to keep EVERYTHING EXACTLY the same. I even get sad if the weather changes.
    You need to accept that things can and will CHANGE.

Seriously, fussing over because of some VAs (that aren't horrible IMO) and because they keep a ton of the Japanese stuff in (which 4Kids rarely did <_<) is stupid. It is not the damn end of the world because an ANIME that YOU like is being DUBBED by SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

Wow. Considering suicide because of VA changes? Someone needs a psychiatrist or something.

It's not the end of the world. >.>

-BK

VA change should not be a so important subject. Before overreacting to such a slight subject, think about people whose countries stops showing pokemon. What can those people do? Itt is way worse than VA change.
    Black 2 Friend Code: Efe / 0047 0990 1313 White Team: ;503; ;518; ;534; ;618; ;628; ;644;

Um, suicudal over a children's cartoon? My goodness you are pathetic, aren't you. Also, I have slight OCD as well as did my mother and her father. Don't bring that into it if you neither have it nor know what it really is. People with OCD don't get upset because the weather changes. What the hell? Oh wait, maybe this OCD is just like your aparent schizophrenia. It's non-existant.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Dude the old voice of meowth is on this site she has a sticky in the anime section
    Last edited by dude man; 16th September 2006 at 5:09 AM.

A few days ago I recieved the devistating news about the VAs being replaced. Finding this out put me in a suicaidal depression and when I tell people about it they just say I'm over reacting. These people have been a huge part of my life for 8 years, and now their gone. I don't know how I could go on without them.
    Isnt everyone? The VA's have been in my life for 10 yrs.

You JUST found out about it?

And you wanna kill yourself?

The voice of meowth has a Q&A in the Anime section here is a link to her profile http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=39390
    just dont say anything dumb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast