Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Am I The Only One Who Cares?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    889

    Default Am I The Only One Who Cares?

    A few days ago I recieved the devistating news about the VAs being replaced. Finding this out put me in a suicaidal depression and when I tell people about it they just say I'm over reacting. These people have been a huge part of my life for 8 years, and now their gone. I don't know how I could go on without them.
    Visit my puffed out youtube channel! At has 10 PPG music videos and I upload an episode daily, sometimes more than 1 episode in a single day! http://youtube.com/Molanguish

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    454

    Default

    i'm sorry...anime is nothing to kill yourself over. i hate va's too...but it's ok, just play pkmn games and think happy thoughts! just don't kill yourself!

    ~~nothing is worth giving ones life away.~~
    Matt P.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    452

    Default

    This thread is absolutely hilarious.

    Anyway, it seems that if you cared as much as you say, you would have known this 6+ months ago.
    hi there!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOcean View Post
    This thread is absolutely hilarious.

    Anyway, it seems that if you cared as much as you say, you would have known this 6+ months ago.
    I followed the story from the beginning, but towards the end I was cut off from online. When I got back online no one was talking about it anymore and I didn't know the result until just recently. I cared about these people with all my heart, how dare you say I didn't!
    Visit my puffed out youtube channel! At has 10 PPG music videos and I upload an episode daily, sometimes more than 1 episode in a single day! http://youtube.com/Molanguish

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    O.O
    Posts
    603

    Default

    I followed it from the begining, too, however, I'm not going to get depressed over the voice change.

    But, I guess you've watched more than me -- I've missed a TON of Johto episodes, and some Hoenn.
    Last edited by Staryu; 15th September 2006 at 1:11 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    @U$$!E
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    I think everyone hates the new Voices but since theres nothing that anyone can do you awell as everyone else is gonna have to get over it and move on

    Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,351

    Default

    I love these "am I the only one threads". -_-
    I don't have any personal hatred to the new voice actors nor would that accumulate my thoughts...nothing against them really but yeah I miss the old VA's.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere far, far away
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Don't worry your not the only one. SOVA cares alot about getting the original voice actors back.
    Last edited by Ash's Pika Pal; 15th September 2006 at 10:29 PM.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

    Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bloody Hell
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Don't blame the new VA's it's not their fault but I really prefer the old ones. Any no your not the only one who cares people are just excepting the fact that they can't do anything about it. BTW I sent like five save the dub emails.
    WILL THIS ACCOUNT NEVER GET DELETED???

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    889

    Default

    It'll be a long time before I can recover from this. I don't hate the new people, I hate the idea of new people and that's why I refuse to watch the new episodes. I have all the episodes from season 1 to season 7 and half of season 8 downloaded and saved on disk, I guess I'll just have to watch those from now on.
    Visit my puffed out youtube channel! At has 10 PPG music videos and I upload an episode daily, sometimes more than 1 episode in a single day! http://youtube.com/Molanguish

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Anywhere you're not
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Let me get this straight - you want to kill yourself because your favorite anime got new voice actors.

    ...

    Is there anywhere that I can go to secede from the planet?


    My DeviantArt

    Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,414

    Default

    Oh, get a grip, they're only voice actors...all that "I refuse to watch the new episodes" and "I hate the idea of new people" is just immature and you are seriously over-reacting. Tonight, sleep. Then tomorrow you'll read this thread and realise how you've been a bit of an idiot.

    It's like me saying because my RE teacher changed I refuse to study RE. And that's just bull.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eating your Internets.
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    It's not just the VAs that were changed, it's an entirely different set of people doing the American dub. You should not boycott a show because of something as silly as new VAs that aren't even that bad. Unlike 4Kids, PUSA kept alot of the Japanese stuff in -- I was really impressed.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Ah, yes. MewSkitty. If ANYONE would pretend that they're suicidal over a cartoon having voice actors change, it would be you. Remember the last time you "killed yourself"? You made another account in order to view people discussing it. I remember.

    You're just BS'ing yet again in order to get attention...again.

    And if you're serious....LMFAO. That's all I can say. Laugh. My. Bloody. Arse. OFF.

    Rofl. "Bloody arse".

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Show-Me State, Missouri
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JONNO.FRESH View Post
    I think everyone hates the new Voices but since theres nothing that anyone can do you awell as everyone else is gonna have to get over it and move on
    Ranger Registeel actually likes them better. I really hate them. From the beginning they just suddenly change in the third generation. I mean why not just change again right now?
    Hope & Faith

    *~*

    A Proud Christian and Fan Fiction Writer.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Well, seeing how sane people react to this make it seem like I over reacted, but to me it's still the same. The show is now 100% different and like my OCD makes me, I like to keep EVERYTHING EXACTLY the same. I even get sad if the weather changes.
    Visit my puffed out youtube channel! At has 10 PPG music videos and I upload an episode daily, sometimes more than 1 episode in a single day! http://youtube.com/Molanguish

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,414

    Default

    How is it any different, apart from the fact they all sound just a little bit different? It's still the same show. And it doesn't seem like you're over-reacting. You are over-reacting. A lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty
    I even get sad if the weather changes.
    Then God help you.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eating your Internets.
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty View Post
    Well, seeing how sane people react to this make it seem like I over reacted, but to me it's still the same. The show is now 100% different and like my OCD makes me, I like to keep EVERYTHING EXACTLY the same. I even get sad if the weather changes.
    You need to accept that things can and will CHANGE.

    Seriously, fussing over because of some VAs (that aren't horrible IMO) and because they keep a ton of the Japanese stuff in (which 4Kids rarely did <_<) is stupid. It is not the damn end of the world because an ANIME that YOU like is being DUBBED by SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Wow. Considering suicide because of VA changes? Someone needs a psychiatrist or something.

    It's not the end of the world. >.>


    -BK

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Turkey, Istanbul
    Posts
    740

    Default

    VA change should not be a so important subject. Before overreacting to such a slight subject, think about people whose countries stops showing pokemon. What can those people do? Itt is way worse than VA change.
    Black 2 Friend Code: Efe / 0047 0990 1313 White Team: ;503; ;518; ;534; ;618; ;628; ;644;

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty View Post
    Well, seeing how sane people react to this make it seem like I over reacted, but to me it's still the same. The show is now 100% different and like my OCD makes me, I like to keep EVERYTHING EXACTLY the same. I even get sad if the weather changes.
    Um, suicudal over a children's cartoon? My goodness you are pathetic, aren't you. Also, I have slight OCD as well as did my mother and her father. Don't bring that into it if you neither have it nor know what it really is. People with OCD don't get upset because the weather changes. What the hell? Oh wait, maybe this OCD is just like your aparent schizophrenia. It's non-existant.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

  22. #22

    Default

    Dude the old voice of meowth is on this site she has a sticky in the anime section
    Last edited by dude man; 16th September 2006 at 5:09 AM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The World that never was..
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty View Post
    A few days ago I recieved the devistating news about the VAs being replaced. Finding this out put me in a suicaidal depression and when I tell people about it they just say I'm over reacting. These people have been a huge part of my life for 8 years, and now their gone. I don't know how I could go on without them.
    Isnt everyone? The VA's have been in my life for 10 yrs.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MewSkitty View Post
    A few days ago I recieved the devistating news about the VAs being replaced. Finding this out put me in a suicaidal depression and when I tell people about it they just say I'm over reacting. These people have been a huge part of my life for 8 years, and now their gone. I don't know how I could go on without them.
    You JUST found out about it?

    And you wanna kill yourself?

  25. #25

    Default

    The voice of meowth has a Q&A in the Anime section here is a link to her profile http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=39390
    just dont say anything dumb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •