Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

Default Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

The End Of A Journey! The Start of A Journey!

After the climatic end to their contest battle. Ash, May, Brock & Max all go their seperate ways and go home. On his way back to Pallet Town, Ash meets up with his old rival who has returned home from Shinou on a visit. Ash is eager to challenge Gary and see the new Pokémon that he has seen and thus they battle. Pikachu VS Electabuzz's new evolution, Elekible. Who will win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I've seen the pics...but I don't get why Gary seems to be all distant again... oh well

Also, I find Elekible's hillarious at some pics, like these:

On the 3rd one, Elekible's head seems huuuuge O.O

Also, did Gary say something about becoming a trainer again? Because it seems so.

How was Ho-oh NOT in this show? He is there to signify beginings, so WHERE IS HE?
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    How was Ho-oh NOT in this show? He is there to signify beginings, so WHERE IS HE?
    He's making love with Lugia. Love comes first XP

Aipom goes with Ash. Well, that had to be done, it was not like Ash caught a pokemon, then imediatly dumped it at Oak's <<

no more Sceptile, Swellow, Corphish and Donphan from now on then , damn that aipom for stowing on that boat . looks like the usual end of a saga beginning of a saga episode from the pics

Saw it before after finally downloading it.

It seemed kinda rushed for some reason. The sudden parting of May with barely an emotional feeling like when Misty parted. It was alittle better between Brock and Ash's parting. But then the rest seemed also rushed(I rather not make a long post, but it did). :/

Could have maybe used an hour for the ending instead I'd say.
    ---
    Leading provider of Pokemon Center NY(Now named : Nintendo World) infomation.
    Gamefaqs Handle : ShinyCelebi

Ops, my post was stretching the page, so it was edited. Sorry about that, Serebii =/

Yeah, the farewell parts were a bit rushed. Still, they only had 20 minutes or so =P

Why isn't Ash with his new clothes at the end? oO

You know what, I sense I'm going to have that Advanceshipping crap shoved down my throat (and not very pleasent to see that). Seeing May and Ash winning the ribbon together like that reminded me so much of that vision of Erika and Joshua (from Mean With Envy/Pacifidlog Jam) and then I started to foam at the mouth. Nextly, the goodbye...not much to really say except...

MAX IS GONE! MAX IS GONE! THANK YOU GOD!!!

I know, bad of me! But I could not stand that little twit for the life of me. Now May, I like her and good of her to go to Johto so there is still hope for my vision to come true. And of course, Gary's appearance, I have no straight opinion because I'm split with Gary but he looks super different from the Housou special.

*serebii members lean over*

Oh right. And this episode had the icing on the cake I so really needed. My dear Tracey was in it and God bless him, he's just beautiful. *rants and raves about how beautiful he is*

Overall, great episode, with a great goodbye, no Orangeshipping, and seeing that wonderful message at the end. Next time, A New Beginning

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Yey, found the right thread. xD C/P POWERS ACTIVATE!!

Does anybody else find Gary's height in that picture completely f*cked up? >>; He just looks SO SMALL. xD

Meh, going by the pictures, it seemed a good ep. Aipom popping out from down the stairs holding the hat on it's tail was awesome. xD And I've gotta say, Brock WILL be coming back sometime. There is NO WAY they would just let him go like that, without any big thing of it. I mean, Ash has travelled with Brock for 3 regions, one of them twice, they just wouldn't let him go like that unless he was returning. Oo; Actually, if they're like most members of SPPf, they probably couldn't wait to get rid of Brock. >>

Or maybe it was just the pictures that made the goodbye seem crap, I dunno. Oo; Meh.
    Last edited by Joe; 15th September 2006 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    MAX IS GONE! MAX IS GONE! THANK YOU GOD!!!
    XD

And of course, Gary's appearance, I have no straight opinion because I'm split with Gary but he looks super different from the Housou special.
    Yeah, he's much more cooler now :P But I miss the Cheering Fans =(

Overall, great episode, with a great goodbye, no Orangeshipping, and seeing that wonderful message at the end. Next time, A New Beginning
    Yeah, the message was awesome. And so was Aipom XD

And yeah, Joe. Gary's smaller now XD

i want to watch this episode

The entire battle was hilarious. I actually paused just before Volt Tackle hit Protect, and I giggled mercilessly. It was a beautiful sight, and I think animation wise, it was better than the Regice fight. And I laughed when Pikachu lost. I was like "HAH! Legendary electric Pokemon YOU ARE NOT!" But oh well. Guess I was wrong. It seems Pikachu DOES have an excuse to lose against non-Legendary Pokemon, and this one seems legitamite. Elekible's physical strength must've been awesome to pull a Thunderpunch like that.

Max's antics are the only thing that made their departure almost tearful, but not quite. I did like Brock's exit, but I just wish it'd have been a bit longer. Maybe an extra sandwich he had prepared just for Ash. That would've been sweet.

Don't forget that Elekible does have the Electric Engine ability...that'ld beef him up somewhat agaoinst Pikachu

Yeah, but they didn't seem to take advantage of that. Elekible wasn't even hit by an electric attack. The first Thunderbolt was countered, the second dodged. The Volt Tackle was deflected by a Protect (for some reason, whenever I hear them say the word for Protect, I imagine Bubble XD).

EDIT: I must mention, though, that the music in this show was excellent. It matched the action almost flawlessly, and it was pretty good, too. I need to find it when it becomes availible.

I'm not surprised that Ash left all of his Pokemon at Oak's and went with only Pikachu, although Aipom did tag along. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

I miss may

WANT

PM me if you have one.

Elecable looks like Doctor Robotnik. Still, he dropped Pikachu like a bad habit so he's sweet in my book.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

You know I thought Elekible was something that Casey would catch.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode will make miss the AG pokemon and characters. Unless May goes to Shinou because the writer's will make it that way, I'll miss her, a great AG saga fisnished by this episode. I'll miss seeing the AG powerhouse especially, it was an almost perfect team with Sceptile, Swellow, Donphan, Corphish, and Torkoal at the Registeel episode but sadly, we won't see them until the next tournament. This episode will really make me remember about all the good things AG had to offer.

They played it smart by ending AG with the best animation crew on their hands. I already commented on the plot in the speculation thread last night.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    Elecable looks like Doctor Robotnik. Still, he dropped Pikachu like a bad habit so he's sweet in my book.
    I saw it too on the pics. Maybe is that a resemblance to Dr.Robotnik/Eggman from the Sonic series.

Compare for yourself.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

So, it would appear that Ash and May tied at the end of that contest (as most of us knew it would).

And where does May say she is going (I'm assuming Johto and I'm also assuming that Max goes with her)?
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post

Compare for yourself.
    I saw it. It has the same smile. and the same form of his face and body.

The goodbyes were pretty short. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of them. It was a good ending, although a little too much Rocket Gang for a finale.

Loved seeing Shigeru again(but damn he was short in that comparison shot).

I liked hearing Mezase Pokemon Master, but why no Advance Adventure insert for the final episode?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast