Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

You shouldn't be so critical to Ash's Pikachu after beating a legendary and losing to another regional pokemon. Don't forget Gary's newly captured or evolved pokemon is from another region and he didn't know what it can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    Lol and MM thats why you aren't a Pokemon writer.
    Yeah. If I were a writer, Ash would've gone back for Pidgeot, never given up Primeape, and evolved Corphish. Misty would've evolved Psyduck, caught a Chinchous, and kept Togetic. Brock would still have Ludicolo, Steelix, Geodude, and Crobat, left Foretress at Pewter gym, and evolved Geodude into a Graveler. Max would have let Ralts come with him. Team Rocket would still have Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel, Kingler, Machamp, Rhydon, Chimecho, and Ursaring. Meowth would've learned some new attacks (not Pay Day, but still). Tracey would have Azumarill, Venomoth, Scizor, and three Smeargles. May would've evolved Squirtle and Skitty. And Ash would've had a more enthusiastic response to getting Weezing in that ultimate test episode. But I digress.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

People thinking Aipom won't get a DP evo are just stubborn, it's painfully obvious.

Whats going on with Gary? Is he back as a trainer or is he still a researcher? Thats all i care about to be honest in this episode.

To be honest, the battle between Ash and Gary was rushed but Pikachu yet again got owned... there seems to be a pattern (j/k). The battle against TR was amusing for some reason. Also, Gary is seriously short compared to Oak and Delia. Its almost like he's still ten...

8/10 for this episode.

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

it was kinda messed up that ash lost to gary.he is supposed to be one of the best trainers now
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

When they were doing the D/P ad at the end of the ep they were talking about the characters and it sounded like one of those Japanese guys said "Hoso"...although he could have been talking about something completely different, for all I know. We really need someone who knows Japanese to tell us what they were saying.
    There is a special after the three episodes of DP as a part of the DP Premiere. Maybe they are talking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Booncy View Post
    I personally thought the short goodbyes were fitting. Like I stated in another thread the AG group was just that in my opinion, a GROUP and not a set of friends like the original Kanto trio were! Ash, May, Max, and Brock spent more time focusing on Ash and May's goals RATHER than actually spending the time to bond with each other like the original Kanto trio did, thus their goodbyes were short, sweet, and rushed!
    It's moronic to say that the AG group was not extremely close. They all looked out for each other and went through many adventures.

A "group" doesn't make them any less attached than a "trio."

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    She won't be in the D/P saga though unless we switch off between Shinou and Johto.
    That would be my preferred D/P season.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I cant believe pikachu lost. pikachu has beaten a legendary and he lost to a non-legendary. i thought pikachu is ganna be unbeatable at this stage.

although i still want to see the episode. and aipom is staying.

DANIEL CRAIG BEST BOND!

Made by me ^

Honestly, the good-bye's were fine as they are, I can't imagine them any longer then they are.

And no matter how much I like the fact that May is going alone to Johto, I felt pretty sorry for Max. At least he's got a goal now, he gets a happy [dare I say it] ending. [for the time being :P] Everything else was pretty meh, I didn't really care for it. And since I'm probably some of the few people who don't like Gary's look in this ep [I liked how he looked before but his look in thsi ep completely turned my opinion upside down.], so I'm making no comment on that.

Damn, I SHOULD BE WEARING HIKARI'S MAGICIAN SUIT. I don't care how hideous the animators make it look on her, I want it. And if they make it in blue, I'll kill for it. =D
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

I did not like the good-byes. They didn't even seem sad, besides Max. I mean, if I've been traveling with these people for that long, I'd be pretty sad when I had to split up with them. But anyways, it didn't seem like a real good-bye, which means May and Max probably aren't gone for good. =D Yay.

The episode overall was good, even though I had no clue what they were saying. But I understood what was happening. And wow..Gary looked different, like his hair and face. Yeah, whatever..xD Ash and Gary's battle was fun to watch. And Ash lost! Ee.

Anyways, I thought this was a pretty good episode for the last for AG. But now, we have to wait and see how D/P is going to be...oooh man.

Did Ash and May tie?

That just seems ridiculous to me. I don't care about any kind of type advantage with Blaziken, I just feel that the experienced trainer should pull out an easy victory. That really bugs me.

Everything else was pretty sweet and simple. Nothing to write home about, but enjoyable none the less. I was glad to see no cliched tears being shed. Elekible looks pretty cool. I like Gary in the white lab coat also, it's a fitting position for him.

So Aipom's coming was not Ash's choice, but Aipom's. I think we can be sure D/P will see an evolution for Aipom. Even if not, I like how the writers didn't just totally discard of a Pokemon Ash recieves late into a season (R.I.P. Glalie).

Yes, Ash and May did tie.

But remember, Ash and May were battling in a CONTEST. May had the advantage. Ash is a more experienced trainer though, which makes it fair that they tied.

I saw the pics, and I wow they had to tie Ash and May. Damn, I was hoping a winner, but nope. I was disappointed with the goodbyes how it lasted so short, except for Max. It looks like he's taking it harder than May. They kinda rushed the goodbyes n' instead they went on the battle with Gary.

Did Gary get short or somethin because he looks the same height as Ash to me. But wow, he looks dare to say hot in those clothes, and shorter hair style. I had my 5 bucks that Pikachu would lose and yup it did! (And earned 5 bucks) I wasn't too surprised that it lost since I understand that Pikachu and Ash didn't knew the power of the evolved form for Electabuzz. (sorry don't know the name) Plus, it didn't look like the battles where Ash would be under so much pressure, like the Brandon battle couple weeks ago.

Just wondering? When is Ash is gonna get his new clothes?

I loved how easily Shigeru beat Satoshi. I mean, it looked like he didn't even have to try.

I also am dissapointed by the lackluster goodbyes.

However, if that so happens to be an indication that they're going to join up again soon, then all is forgiven

Ok I also admit that I am also imcredibly dissapointed that May is going to Johto..I really wanted her to go to Shinou (I guess part of it is because I really coudn't care less about Drew and wanted May to get a new rival.)
    If the writers like being as random as they are they could always change her mind *hint hint*

But I guess other than that, from the looks of things the ep doesn't look so bad.
    Last edited by STJ; 16th September 2006 at 5:45 AM.

Gary wins again He looks sexy in his new clothes ^^
    I don't understand Japanese but I really wanna know what Gary said to Ash before he went away. Did he say anything to be Ash's rival again?

Good-byes: Just so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy.. View Post
    Just wondering? When is Ash is gonna get his new clothes?

My guess is that brock brings them when he comes back :P
    You know it does

This was a pretty good episode. I really loved when Ash and Gary battled. Too bad Ash lost though, but that will make him work twice as hard in the next Region. Now he has a excuse of going. XD And I definely loved the background music! Wow...I haven't heard any of those songs in a very long time. It was cool to hear them again.

Now the goodbyes...

Okay I think May's and Max's were a little rushed, I will give you that. Should have been a little more emotional. But maybe there is a reason...just don't know. Before they left...Max was really sad. He didn't want to go. But Ash talked to him. I really like that part. ^^ And Max decided he will work on of becoming a trainer. Which to me that is soo cool. And May will go to Johto and do contests there. That is cool too. Anyway...I think we might hear from them again in the future.

Brock's and Ash's goodbye wasn't that emotional either. I was thinking about Brock didn't say anything of going back home and staying home...I don't think. I couldn't tell because it was in Japanese. So I don't know how the outcome went. But we will see Brock again...so maybe...lol

And it was nice to see Tracey, Professor Oak, and Deila(Ash's Mom) again. *wishes Misty was there too...oh well*

So yeah this episode was great. ^^ And this close the chapter of AG...time for the next one. I really enjoyed watching it.
    Last edited by Akane; 16th September 2006 at 5:18 PM.
    goodbye~

Pikachu losing was just obvious. Everytime he wins something or reaches a quarter-finals and such he gets whipped in the next battle.

The same thing happened to May(she got in the semi-finals of the Grand Festival and then got beaten by Drew)

Does anyone know where I can find the summaries for this episode?

I really would like to know what was said by Shigeru.

Pokemon got so much more exciting now that I've seen him come back!

Also,is there anywhere that I could watch this episode ( seeing as how I live in Canda ).

Quote Originally Posted by X the.only.trainer.ever X View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the summaries for this episode?
    im writing one be patient

~grem
    SS Friend Code: 2880 5003 2030
    Message me for trades and whatnot

Not allowed to ask for downloads, but its up on youtube. I can't blame Misty for not showing up, after Ash wasn't even happy to see her last time . Anyway, Gary's appearance was great, I hope we see more of him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Yeah. If I were a writer, Ash would've gone back for Pidgeot, never given up Primeape, and evolved Corphish. Misty would've evolved Psyduck, caught a Chinchous, and kept Togetic. Brock would still have Ludicolo, Steelix, Geodude, and Crobat, left Foretress at Pewter gym, and evolved Geodude into a Graveler. Max would have let Ralts come with him. Team Rocket would still have Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel, Kingler, Machamp, Rhydon, Chimecho, and Ursaring. Meowth would've learned some new attacks (not Pay Day, but still). Tracey would have Azumarill, Venomoth, Scizor, and three Smeargles. May would've evolved Squirtle and Skitty. And Ash would've had a more enthusiastic response to getting Weezing in that ultimate test episode. But I digress.
    I meant that clearly Aipom wasn't given randomly just implying it and at the same time loling at the fact you put Weezing with Dunsparce and Murkrow on the capture thing you assume the writers have -.-

Anyway cutting the ribbon in half wasn't that seen in the Contest with Jynx and that girl wanted to win with that guy and it showed a scene of her holding half the ribbon?

I was rather disappointed that the contest didn't follow the rule of the last tie. When May and Jessie tied, they went into a Battle Royal. Obviously plot didn't allow this to happen, but variations in rules for plot is the reason I don't subscribe to any faith in the writers.

I must say, though, that the music in this episode was phenomenal. I watched Gary's entrance and the Elekible battle multiple times in a row just to hear the music. I hope mp3s get made of them, ESPECIALLY the battle music.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    That would be my preferred D/P season.
    Not mine.
    Last edited by Bliksem; 17th September 2006 at 5:40 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast