Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

Team Rocket really erred by attempting to go after Gary's Electivire tbh, and I cheered when Gary himself arrived in his fabulous lab boat and taught TR a lesson. I liked seeing Tracey and the Pallet Town gang again and Pikachu being pummeled by Electivire felt rough since Pikachu had recently beaten Regice. Alas. Delia making Ash new clothes was sweet.

A nice final episode for the Battle Frontier arc.Electivire's moveset was boring,and Pikachu losing really felt like a plot device to compel Ash to travel to Sinnoh.Aipom sneaking aboard the ferry was hilarious.
    8/10

Electivire's debut was cool but I didn't like how Pikachu lost against him after defeating a Legendary a few episodes before this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Electivire's debut was cool but I didn't like how Pikachu lost against him after defeating a Legendary a few episodes before this one.
    It was basically all down to Motor Drive which Ash had zero knowledge on and its not like Gary's a slouch either.

Wow I was sad to see Max and May leave Ash's group but then super excited when we saw Gary in Blue's Gen 3 clothes hee hee. I was a bit miffed when Pikachu lost to Electivire, but happy when Aipom followed Ash.

Meh. May and Max's departure could've been better. Gary defeating Pikachu with Electivire was outrageous, though.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011