Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

Eh, it was an okay ending to the Advanced series. It felt way too rushed though.

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

It was a great episode I loved the line of TR:

Do you think that we'll ever learn?
    I'll tell you next season

It was something like that but it was funny. The battle was great and the animation was good.

The best part: MAX IS GONE!
    The bad part: SWELLOW IS GONE!

I thought the episode was good, but the only thing I didn't like about it was Tracey and Gary's voice. Gary's voice was very high pitched and Tracey's voice sounded forced like he was trying to sound just like the old voice actor. To tell you the truth I don't like how the voice actors are trying to immitate the older ones. I'd rather hear new voices than ones that are just bad immitations. I mean if Ash came out with a deeper voice, I actually wouldn't mind. Otherwise good episode and I can't wait to see the Sinnoh episodes.

Is that the new name for Futaba Town or Masagno (sp?) Town? Or a different town (and yes, I know Futaba Town is Twinleaf Town)?
    Masago Town.

Yeah, it sounded like Sangam to me too. Sandgem is just what my captions say.
    Satoshi did say Masato will be there to remind him when he forgets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aipom View Post
    So get the hell out of this topic before I give both you and Shikamaru infractions for being insensitive pricks and posting with intent to annoy others, because you're sure as hell annoying me right now, with your stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Phelps View Post
    It sounds like you need Jesus.

I have a question. Who voiced gary because It sounded awfully familiar like his old voice actor? Anyway an excellent episode for the most part. Glad to see may continuing on forward to become an excellent coordinator. I felt kind of sad for max even though I didn't like him that much. Tracy's new voice felt weird but okay. Gary appearence which is a + for me and Delia's new voice is really good. Overall great episode and looking forward to the sinnoh region.

The World God Only knows

Because the Voice Actor was trying to immitate his voice.
    So get the hell out of this topic before I give both you and Shikamaru infractions for being insensitive pricks and posting with intent to annoy others, because you're sure as hell annoying me right now, with your stupidity.

Well, this episode was. Yay for ELEKIBLE (I refuse to use the dub name)! Elekible is just awesome.<3

Now to wait for Shinou...

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara
    Because the Voice Actor was trying to immitate his voice.
    It was the exact same voice actor he's always had. Jimmy Zoppi works for PUSA now, fyi.

It was ok I guess though I didn't expect a tie in the contest.
    My Team

Made by my good friend Charizard Champion#06
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Puberty is for the weak. I was born a man.
    LOL

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3480 2939 6419
    Pm Me to add.
    PSN ID: CM-Matt

It was a good episode but when will the new season start? I saw on Pokejungle that it starts next weekend.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 1203-5687-8387

May so should have kicked Ash's butt in the contest. She had an advantage. >< Grr, that what ticked me off.

But anyways, this was a nice ending episode for May and Max. I was so sad to see May leave when it first happened in Japan. D: They should have gotten a better good-bye though. It was weak.

It was good to see Gary again, and nice to see him and Ash battle, with Gary winning! YAY! <3

Nice ending for AG. I enjoyed the episode.

Seeing this episode in the dub made me think May's departure was less rushed for some reason. It was still short, but now that I understand what they were saying, it had more meaning to it.

They probably wasted too much time with TR, but the battle between Ash and Gary was pretty good. Delia's new voice is great and Tracey is ok, not that we'll be seeing them two anytime soon.

Angry

In the dub they removed instrumental version of ????? A Small Thing

When there is a Japanese song they NEED to JUST replace it with the ENGLISH VERISON OF THE SONG INSTEAD OF REPLACING IT WITH SOME CRAPPY INSTRUMENTAL SONG.
    DP073: Goodbye, Dokucale!
    DP074: Pikachu! Raichu! The Path to Evolution!!
    DP075: Contest Master Mikuri Enters!!
    DP076: Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    5DS01: Riding Duel! Acceleration!
    5DS02: Power-Insect Deck! Ant Lion Trap

The music with Ash Vs. Gary was so much better in the Japanese version it isn''t funny.

^Yeah, "Aim to be a Pokemon Master 2001" is the best version of the song there is, IMO. Well, I haven't heard the much of the 2002 version yet...

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Seeing this episode in the dub made me think May's departure was less rushed for some reason. It was still short, but now that I understand what they were saying, it had more meaning to it.
    I still wish that episode was at least divided into two episodes...

On a completely random note, those things they were eating really were sandwiches? When I first saw them, I thought they were a PUSA edit!

EDIT: Oh yeah, one interesting thing was that in the Kids WB commercial that was about Ash leaving his friends and going to Hoenn (with some "Gotta Catch You Later" scenes in it), even that was more emotional than the commercial for this episode. XD

"May and Ash finish their contest and then go their separate ways."

... That's it? Gee... XD
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 3rd March 2007 at 6:52 PM.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Wow... I can't believe we're at the end of the season! This episode was awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaboba View Post
    In the dub they removed instrumental version of ????? A Small Thing

When there is a Japanese song they NEED to JUST replace it with the ENGLISH VERISON OF THE SONG INSTEAD OF REPLACING IT WITH SOME CRAPPY INSTRUMENTAL SONG.

The music with Ash Vs. Gary was so much better in the Japanese version it isn''t funny.
    Oh dude, you gotta be kidding me!! I came here to inquire about that actually cause I missed the episode (DVR is full of John Stewart and South Park at 100%). I understand the lyrics were in Japanese, but that was perfect battle music. PUSA could have at least played the instrumental .
    Monkeys are rather expensive :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    It was the exact same voice actor he's always had. Jimmy Zoppi works for PUSA now, fyi.
    Seriously? He's gotten bad now then.

Well now...

-I've said it before and I will say it again...that tie between Ash and May felt so much like Erika's vision from the Pacifidlog contest. And that's just sick and wrong!
    -TRACEY!!!
    -No more of that pain in the arse Max! At all! That's as great as it gets!
    -TRACEY!!!
    -May's goodbye. At least they didn't end it with some crappy flashback montage of Hoenn/Battle Frontier.
    -TRACEY!!!
    -Electivire was pretty cool!
    -TRACEY!!!
    -Something I didn't say when I saw this a couple of months ago was that Gary's new look just really bugged. I don't care, I have to go off on that. He must have shrunk!
    -TRACEY!!!
    -Delia's voice was okay.

Okay, yeah, you all know how I feel here. And for those of you who want to burst my balloon and say that we won't be seeing Tracey for a while now can kiss my butt and shut up because this is my friggin' Christmas! Seeing Tracey was just the greatest for Medea. Now the one thing that just drove me nuts was hearing his new voice. I have been dreading this since the Mirage special and knew the day would come soon. It's just that, Ted Lewis just does a much better job. In fact I like all of the other voices I've heard of Tracey better than this one (as in Japanese, Spanish, and Dutch voice).

Well anywho, pretty good episode overall. Funny line from Team Rocket talking about "next season"

Toodles!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Twas a good episode.
    -Got to see Gary again(and an original voice actor)

-ELECTIVIRE!

-Decent set up for DP

&, most importantly of all,
    -MAY & MAX ARE GONE!!!!!oneoneoneoneshift11111

ONe thing that got me though, was the battle.
    Oh, it was great, don't get me wrong, but it just seemed....off. Because of the music I'd guess.
    I've seen the battle in the Japanese version, and the music was MEzase Pokemon MAster(the first theme I believe), not what we got. It felt like a whoel different battle. & I don't copmlain about the music a lot, but I kinda wish they could have at least played the US' first theme, but I doubt they could(rights and all). Eh, hard to properly explain.

does anyone have a link of where I can view the english dub on youtube?

Let's just say it as it is. Ash is an idiot. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    &, most importantly of all,
    -MAY & MAX ARE GONE!!!!!oneoneoneoneshift11111
    Are you still whining that May replaced your Misty 4+ years later?

Jesus Christ. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by hiou2 View Post
    does anyone have a link of where I can view the english dub on youtube?
    You have to become friend's on Youtube with someone that uploads the videos on private. Because they aren't allowed to just upload them for anyone anymore.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast