Thread: The Two Worlds and The Love in our Hearts (Rated Pg , Ships listed Inside)

Default The Two Worlds and The Love in our Hearts (Rated Pg , Ships listed Inside)

Hi! This is my first fic! I am really excited about writing this. It will have Contest Shipping, Poke Shipping, and Frightened Shhipping, a new ship I created pairing two characters I made!! This is rated pg to be safe.That rating is because there will be a kiss or two, and possibly a curse word now and then. That rating is also subject to change as the plot progresses. It is 5 years after the Hoen League, and May is 15, Ash is 16, Brock is 19, Drew is 15, and Max is 13. Now that all that is cleared up, let the Fic begin! Enjoy! ^^

PM list : Shuufan234

Chapter 1: This is Strange…

Flowers were everywhere. Their aroma so sweet, she was caught up in them. But then she caught sight of him. A short young man was standing on the other side of the field of flowers,
    petting his Roselia. His green hair matched that of the flower stems. A Volbeat flew above his head. Suddenly, she realized she was holding a tiny Torchic in her arms, and an Illumise was flying above her head. Then, the pokemon disappeared , and her and this short young man (who she knew was called Drew without exchanging a single word with him) were running towards each other, and just as they were about to touch, a Cage fell down from the sky. They couldn’t movemuch at all. The pokemon reappeared now, without warning.
    “Petal Dance, Roselia!” Drew called out.
    The small rose pokemon spun around rapidly, petals flying in every direction hitting the cage. But it was no good.
    “Errrr…” Drew growled. “Signal beam, Volbeat!”
    The bug flew right up against the cage and shot a rainbow-colored beam right at the bars in an attempt to cut them. Instead, the beam bounced off and struck the pokemon directly. This caused the Illumise above May to freak out.
    “Illu! Mise!” It cried.
    Electricity flew off its body rapidly, and a powerful bolt of lightning hit the cage, only to rebound back, this time at May. Drew jumped out in front of her, taking the hit and screaming as the electricity shocked him.
    “Drew!” May screamed.
    He fell down in a heap. She went up to him, grabbed his hand, and helped him up.
    “Lets do this,” she said,’” together!”
    Still holding hands, they ran at the cage, and as they hit it, it broke effortlessly, and neither felt any pain. It felt as though a feather had ran into them. The pokemon disappeared once more, and they looked at each other, about to kiss…

May jolted awake. A banging sound was coming from outside her window. It had interrupted her oh-so-sweet dream, and at the best part, too! She pulled pack her pokemon sheets and comforter, and groggily rubbed her eyes. She looked at her Torchic alarm clock. 2 A.M? Who/ what could it possibly be? In the dark, she stumbled over a pokeball. Her toe pressed the button. A tiny pink kitten pokemon appeared in a flash of light. She went over to the light switch and turned it on. Skitty was still asleep, and just laid there. May picked the pokeball up off the ground, and sent the pokemon back into the ball. The highly glossed ball gave her a reflection of herself. She looked like a train wreck. Her hair was totally messed up. Her clothes were dirty and grass stained. Her clothes..She was wearing her day clothes, not her pajamas! This jolted her memory. Hadn't she passed out on the floor, because she was exhausted from training? How did she end up in bed? Never mind that now. She ran into the bathroom, and took a shower. Then she slipped into clean clothes. She walked towards the window. Still tired and non-observant, she tripped over something. She looked down slowly, having a sense that she wouldn’t like what she saw…. A scroll? This just kept getting weirder and weirder… It all made no sense.
    “Heheheh…. “ May laughed nervously to herself. “Max must have left that in here….”
    She said that without even wondering why he would put a scroll on the floor of her room. Especially one like this. It was pink, and almost seemed to be… glowing… May picked it up slowly like she was afraid it world hurt her. She stood there, tired, afraid, and totally freaked out, fingering the scroll. She had a strange sensation that she should open it, but she was afraid to. She hopped something would keep her from opening it… that she could get some excuse not to… And she got what she wanted. Her cell Phone went off. It was the ring tone she had set for her friend Misty. She ran over and grabbed the light blue razor phone as it almost vibrated off the bedside table. She answered it.
    “Hello?”, May asked, unsure what she’d hear.
    “May! FINALLY! Look outside your window!” It was Misty.
    “Ummm... O.k. But why? Its 2 in the morning. I’m sure it’s the same old black sky out their every night…”
    “But it’s not, May! Look outside! Then you’ll see what I am talking about! We are right outside your window, Ash and I, and you just wont believe this! It is the freakiest thing ever!”
    “Ok. I’m going over there now.”
    May looked outside her window, and what she saw made her so Flabbergasted, she almost fainted on the spot.
    End of Chapter 1
    Lol. I know this is pretty short. I wil make the other chapters longer. Please review if you read! Thanks! And also, Ill start a pm list. Say if you want to be on it in your comment! Tell me what you think! In case you were wondering, you won’t find out more about what she saw for a few more chapters. I have more characters to introduce, such as Drew, and a mystery person or two… You’ll have to wait until then!
    Edit: Not quite so short anymore! I added some things uncluding details! ^^
    Last edited by Shiny Pokemon Chaser Ky; 16th September 2006 at 7:20 PM.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God...
    Repost this in your signature if you are one of the 2% who will!
    Credit for the banner goes to Scenice.

Proud member of:

Aw WHAT??? I REALLY wanna know what she saw! I'm so paranoid I immediately think ALIEN INVASION! Predators have come to collect skulls and kill the alien queen oh my god I really got to stop being so paranoid...lol. Anyway, please add new chapter soon! yay

Shyazo

PLEASE BE DREW!!! I'm a mad Contestshipper that hates cliffys. Shame on you for making me angry-FACE THE WRATH OF THE FLYGON, YOU DIE NOW!!! Xd Do more, this is good!

I love cliffys! I a major contestshipper, but that doesn't mean I hate cliffys. Can I be on the your pm list?

Yes, Drew is in the story but, I dont think she would pass out if she saw him outside her window. xD Yes, you can be on my PM list, Shuufan234. Ill add you now. And, I will update as soon as I can! ^^

Proud member of:

Aww, a new Contestshipping/Pokeshipping fic! :3 Cool!!
    May's dream was interesting, you know. :D And this whole fic seems interesting. But bad you made a cliff-hanger there. Nooo! ;___;
    Anyway, update soon, ok?
    Contestshipper & Pokeshipper
    Both banners over the size limits, please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache View Post
    Aww, a new Contestshipping/Pokeshipping fic! :3 Cool!!
    May's dream was interesting, you know. And this whole fic seems interesting. But bad you made a cliff-hanger there. Nooo! ;___;
    Anyway, update soon, ok?
    O.k, I will. Im still writing Chapter 2.

Proud member of:

hi! this is intresting, but CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!
    watever! i hope you finish chappie 2!

~Kaega~
    My D/P team would be Diaruga, Cherimu, Kureseria, Enteperuto, Masukippa, and Giratina. I'm getting married to a man named Shuu Kimura,
    and yes there is a coincidence about his name being Shuu.
    Fic of the Moment:
    Red Roses and Maple Leaves
    Coming to a thread near you! ^^ If you haven't already noticed, Itachi Uchiha from Naruto IS my favourite character.

Pic WAY too large, please read the signature rules.

Sorry I haven't updated latley, but chapter 2 is almost done. I have had sooo much homework it is brutal,and I have had to read a lot, too. I wil update as soon as I can! ^^

Proud member of:

Woahhhhhhhhhhhh.... I completley forgot about this.... Hmm, well chapter two is ALMOST done. Dunno when Ill work on it, but Ill update and neomail those on the pm list.

Proud member of: