Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Well this is my first time at Fizzy Bubbles, so hopefully I'm doing this right. ^^;
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    " Woah! " Shigeru yelled, her small hands yanked back on her Ponyta's firey mane. The young girl had just escaped from her home town, and was now successfully in Fizzy Topia. " Where are we....?" She questioned, gazing at the vast land about her.

    Gripping onto her monster's back, Shigeru swung her body up and off the fire horse, and continued to pull out a map. "Lesse....Fizzy Topia, eh?" She looked up at her surroundings, then back down at the map. "It looks like I'm in....The lost city of Sebok?" She blinked confused, then proceeded to look back at her Ponyta for reaction. " Think we should continue?"

    With much emotion, the horse let out a small whine, then kicked it's hoof through the blazing hot sands. " I'll take that as a yes." She grinned. Grabbing back onto the creature's mane, Shigeru pulled herself up and kicked it's sides. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, riding further within the city, and close to the Pyramids.
    Last edited by Shigeru-kun; 8th April 2005 at 3:34 PM.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

    OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

  2. #52
    Master of Chaos Guest

    Default

    OOC: Restarting.

    "Hmmm...", Chaos mused, as he started to unfold his life-sized map of Fizzytopia.
    "Dusk-skullllll," his friend said as he floated behind.
    "Yeah this will take a while...how' bouts I use a scale map?"
    "Skulllll"
    "Alright, here we go, then. Most interesting place is...", Chaos said as he closed his eyes and pressed his finger to the map, "THE SPHINX."
    And so they began to head towards the monorail that would take them to the Lost City.

  3. #53
    ArticFox Guest

    Default

    Continuing from Glacier Islands - Glacier City

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    ArticFox: You arrive at the entrance to Glacier City, as you hug yourslf to keep warm. Grimer doesn't seem affected by the Weather, as he slides along, pointing out buidings and famous places as you go. You come across a Public Swimming Pool to your left, and a restaurant to your ight. What shall you do?
    Not to shabby here is it?

    'Not at all.'

    Lookie! Lookie! The world famous 'Tauros Head' Bar and Grill! Lets go inside! all these sights are making me hungry.

    Artic's grimer started jumping (or about as close as a grimer can get to jumping) up and down pointing excitedly at a large homely looking building with a large wooden tauros' head attached to the wall slightly above the door.

    'But look over there! A pool! A HEATED pool!'

    Artic started jumping up and down in the same manor as his faithful companion pointing at the large 'NOW HEATED!' sign on the sign of the large building.

    But... food...

    'You don't realise how cold it is out here do you? I'm going for a dip in the pool to warm up.'

    But I can't swim...

    Artic sped off in the direction of the SWIMMING POOL with Oriyah slowly trailing behind.

    'Sorry Oriyah, but its danm cold out here. How about this... Next big choice that needs to be made, you can do it.'

    Honestly?

    'So long as it isn't stupid... yes'

    Yay!

    And on that note, Oriyah peacefully returned to his pokeball.

  4. #54
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Deciding he would like to venture onto Mars in the Space Zone, Red begins walking towards his destination. All of a sudden his Houndour jumped out of its pokeball.
    "What the...?" Red said in a confused voice. "We're heade to Mars, you ready?"
    The houndour began jumping around in joy at the news. "Good, so let's go."

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    I'll keep going in the Glacier Islands. Waterlight is my updator.
    Metal Yoshi 17: As you offer an early end to the battle, the Boy declines, angered by your offer
    "You think I'm a Wimp!?" The boys shouts, throwing a tantrum at the same time. "Mankey, RAGE! Then Mega Lunch!"
    You finishing ordering attacks, only for Mankey to leap at Ms. Mime, battering her with a series of Jabs and kicks. Ms. Mime attempts a Barrier for protection, but gets Punched backwards, going into the wall of the adjacent building. Ms Mime appears to have a similar amount of health as Mankey. What shall you do?
    "It's okay, Ms. Mime, you can handle him." That Mega Lunch is nasty, Waterlight. :P Yoshi calls out to his Pokemon, who looks a bit beaten up. Hang in there. We were doing better when you just used Confusion, so do two more of those. Yoshi thought to himself, wondering if he was going to have to switch. But he decided to keep going with Ms. Mime after looking at the Clamperl and Dusclops, who would also be a challenge when he had to face them.

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  6. #56
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    (I was orignally in Cloud Garden so i figure ill restart here.)

    The train pulled to an abrupt stop outside of the city and surely but shakily Gwar stepped from it.

    "OH THANK GOD!!!" He fell to his knees almost kissing the ground. Suddenly he stood and rushed to a nearby garbage can releasing the gritty lunch he had back to its natural habitat.

    The lone occupied pokeball on his belt shook slightly and the white light protruded sending Krypt out into the light of the city. Gwar's companion looked up at him and tilted its oversized head. "Ar-aron?"

    Gwar jsut nodded. "I was a little sick brother...I'm good now though." Shaking himself back to semi-conciousness he moved into the heart of the city and peered about. "Well? Where too Krypt? You usually choose for me, so why end a good thing?"

    The little steel creature hopped happily about and then its short legs began to scamper off, carrying it towards The Deserted Fairground.

    Gwar stopped for a second and whimpered "He had to pick the spookiest freakin place here...why can't we go to the BEACHH!!!! Eh screw it, theres no reasoning with you is there." He called after Krypt "WAIT UP!!"

    And now off the two were, towards The Deserted Fairground.

  7. #57
    UmbreonTrainer2004 Guest

    Default Hydro-Electric Dam

    Adam walked into Fizzytopia ready for a new adventure. Adam released his Totodile, Jaws, to ask for his opinion. "Where do you think we should go?" Adam asked the blue gator. "Totodile, dile, toto, toto!" Jaws said. Adam gave him a blank stare. "Okay! To the Hydro-Electric Dam it is!" Adam took off towards the river with Jaws sprinting behind him.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land of Fried Chicken
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Restarting my adventure from Glaicer Islands.
    Entering the huge zone of Fizzytopia,Typhlosion is amazed by all the areas to go to.
    Blaze where should we go?
    Somewhere warm and hot
    Dark caves
    Somewhere with water
    I agree with Muddy
    Another agreement with Muddy.
    Well...let's go to the River even though I can't swim and niether can Blaze.
    Typhlosion!You weren't supposed to tell the others.
    And that should matter why?Come on guys,let's go now.
    [21:33] <@Agonist> KAPHOTICS HAS SUCH A SULTRY VOICE

    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> got >100k views on youtube in like a week
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> shame I didnt monetize that
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> like $300 gone



  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    ('Tis starting a new adventure! ^^)
    As Gary and Typhu arrived in Fizzytopia, the approached a giant map of the land that was posted on the side of the road. Gary sighed as he read the map. "So many places to choose from..." Typhu, who was resting on his shoulder, pointed at the map. Gary nodded. "We can't go to the beach right away, because there's too many water pokemon... How about we go to the Hydro-Electric Dam?" Typhu nodded. "Cynda!" Gary turned and walked in the direction of the Dam.
    (How's that for a start? =3)
    Last edited by Furizaa; 7th April 2005 at 8:52 PM.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Kry walks into Fizzytopia, and begins to run towards his destination. He huffs and puffs his way along, releasing his Swablu, Aeroa, as Kry walks into the railway station on his way to the Space Zone.

    Note: Attention to Furret Flurry 12, Bart, Fire Tornado, joshua,aron fan, and Crazy Wartortle. I am your new RULE-*hemhem*-updator! You shall do as I wish it and when so. Your color is LIME, and I expect you know updating rules. NO WARNINGS shall be given, I shall skip you until you fix it. You, or most, have been here long enough to know expectations. Got it! GREAT, GRAND, WONDERFUL! As you were until updates, tomorrow or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next da...

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    "Wow!"

    'Wow' was indeed the correct term to use, for Blue was now gazing up at the tallest buildings she had ever seen, and the most impressive. The spires of skyscrapers truly scraped the beautiful azure sky, and the ground level of the city was just as amazing and curious to her as the gleaming steel buildings towering over her. Mobs of people hustled and bustled past her, the congregation mostly composed of tourists who were also enjoying the sights, murmuring and chattering to one another in their excitement to at last be visiting the famous capital of the Fizzy Bubbles Universe. It was almost impossible to hear over the din, and the crowd was shoving and pushing in multiple directions so fast that you could easily be lost in a sea of faces.

    Fortunately, the young trainer was safely situated atop the rocky backside of one of her Pokémon, Rocky the Rhyhorn. His rough exterior and bulky mass parted the crowd swiftly as he pressed onward, traversing the tarred pavement that formed the busy street, pedestrians hastily leaping out of his way to avoid being poked by a large, pointy horn protruding from the beast's snout.

    Completely protected from the hordes in her high rocky perch, the girl was free to fully appreciate the view without interruptions. Her other Pokémon, a scarlet and cream feathered penguin, an odd blue creature with either ears or arms protruding from the sides of his head, a tiny seabird, and two new arrivals: an olive spider and a demonic navy creature, were scattered across the creature's back and squatting beside her. All of them took the time to admire the sights as well.

    "Pretty cool, huh guys?" she murmured.

    They squawked, chirped, and growled their agreement as they craned their necks back to gaze upon one of the highest buildings they'd observed so far. Noticing a small newspaper stand nearby, the girl leaned over to pluck a brochure from a free stack as they passed, thanking the owner cheerfully, who replied with a merry wave.

    "Let's see now, where do you guys think we should go?" Blue inquired of her Pokémon, who all rushed clambered over the spikes and plates to peer over her shoulder at the parchment. Each of them began pointing and jabbing at different paragraphs of text describing their favorite places of interest, and an argument seemed liable to break out.

    "Stop, stop!" she commanded, attempting to seperate the bickering creatures. "Why don't we check out this place? It seems pretty interesting."

    The Pokémon clustered around once again, stooping forward to examine the photograph the girl was pointing to. The picture displayed the remains of an ancient city, the entire foundation in ruins and decrepit buildings that looked prepared to collapse at any moment. The Pokémon glanced at one another in puzzlement.

    "Look, they say it's a great historical and educational site. Don't you think it would be cool to visit?"

    Slowly, perhaps a little reluctantly, the creatures murmur their consent, and drift back to their original positions on the Rhyhorn's backside to resume staring at the waves of people below them. Disappointed, Blue sighs and turns the page, scanning over possible locations that would be entertaining for her friends.

    "Hey, a Sphynx? Isn't that only mythological? Oh, and hey! Riddles! I love those!" she exclaims, joy returning to her face. "Rocky, you don't mind a little sand, do you?" she asks, leaning over to speak to the head of her steed.

    Roaring in delight at the prospect, the beast bucked slightly and burst into a sprint, tromping off in the direction his trainer had indicated. Smiling in satisfaction, Blue leaned back and closed her eyes to take a short nap, while her eager Rhyhorn whomped off to the Lost City of Sobek, towards the Sphynx, where great challenges awaited them...


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  12. #62

    Default

    Surprise! Little later than FizzyTopia opens than I give out Updates!
    ForeverFlygon
    Trick-or-Treater
    Waterlight
    JBlink
    umbreon11
    Goin’Graveler
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
    You are now in my group.
    Rules: You may refer to me as Sir. You will be skipped if you don't. I expect a Pokémon from you every time I use my valuable time to give you Updates. Other acceptable names are Your Majesty, Master, and --- Nah, I'm just kidding!

    Really, the only rule I want is that your replies are 4 or more lines. Also, script is somewhat annoying, so if you abuse it, I may ask you to stop. most important rule: Have fun!!
    UPDATES:

    GAG(That's GWAR_Aggron_GWAR. This is how I'll refer to you, unless you don't want me to)(LOL, spells 'gag'):
    You step into the Deserted Fairground. A smell of soot lingers about, though it has been years since the fire began. You walk forward slowly, Krypt beside you. The air is still, devoid of wind. You decide to examine the Ghost Train. Then, a rustling behind the burnt train occurs. A Beldum floats out, and stares at you with a big, round eye. Knowing how rare Beldum are, you get out a Pok Ball, and fling it at it. Beldum floats there, indifferent to the speeding Poké Ball. Then, at an inch from it, Beldum'd eye becomes hollow, and it scoops up the Poké Ball. You stare at it in shock, inmmediately reminded of the ghosts that lurk here. The Beldum makes a popping noise, and then transforms into a Duskull, who laughs huskily at the look of fright on your face. Krypt steps forward, irritated at the Duskull's deception. Duskull stops its snickering, and stares at Krypt with its ghastly crimson eyeball. What will you do?

    ForeverFlygon: You head toward the River, expecting some peace and quiet. Lotad ambles along beside you, glancing over at the flowing stream. Suddenly, a sreechings ound flies from the other side of the river. You snap your head in the direction that the sound came from. A Wurmple scampers along the shore, pursued by a Spearow. They run in circles, always heading back toward a large weeping willow tree. Up near the top, a nest of baby Spearows sit, waiting for the parent to catch them a nice, tender Wurmple. You can't let that Wurmple be eaten alive! What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: You head for the Deserted Fairground, wanting to see the wasteland. After a fw minutes of walking, you arrive. Immediately, the cheerful aura of FizzyTopia vanishes, and is replaced by the grim pallor of the Deserted Fairground. The sky above is permanently grey with smoke. It swirls ominously, as though daring you to come closer. A train lies on its side, blackened by rust and flames. You haven't much choice but to examine the train. you walk forward slowly, careful not to disturb any of the objects jutting from beneath the soot on the ground. You see an eerie hole near a wheel. You walk through it, barely fitting through. Inside, a grouping of seats is scattered around. They are pitch black from the inferno that raged years ago. You walk forward, but stop as an evil groaning noise echoes through the room. It is mechanical, though, rather than that of a living being. Or an un-dead being.....You shiver, and continue forward. A door sits at the far end of the room, the window broken. You head for it, but a rustling sound stops you. You turn around, and see a glint of eyes disappear behind an upturned seat. Sweat trickles down your face. The figure does not emerge, but you can hear it shifting behind the seat. It waits for you to make a move. What will you do?

    Waterlight: You head toward the Garden of Iris. You see it high in the sky, glittering beautifully in the sun. One problem: How will you get there? As though in response to your mental question, an old woman appears out of nowhere. She ambles toward you, and smiles. "I see you like the Garden of Iris," she says, smiling. You nod, and ask, "How do I get there?" The woman studies you for a moment, and says, "I am the Sentinel of the Garden of Iris. To get there, you must get past me." You are thrown off by this bit of information. This was not mentioned to you when you departed. "What, you mean battle?" you ask. The woman nods, but says, "To prove your worthiness, you must find me a Spell Tag. It is hidden far below the ground. Above its resting place lies an upturned oak tree. It was once the oldest tree in the wood, and the tallest, but it fell, and killed an elderly woman beneath it. Her ghost is said to haunt this forest, but I have seen no such woman." You think this over, and decide to you can do this. "Which direction is it?" you ask. "That way," the woman says, pointing north. A path is visible along that direction. But, along it, the sky is mysteriously dark. Lightning flashes across occasionally, and you realize you could be struck by it. What will you do?

    JBlink: You walk along tentatively to the Dead Forest. A cloud of light purple floats over a large patch of trees, and you think that must be it. You head for it, and notice a monorail station. Deciding it will be easier on you to ride there, you head for the station. It is empty within, oddly, except for a lone man near the cart. You walk to him, and he allows you through. You smile at him in gratitude, and climb aboard the cart. It begins moving immediately, and you and Tatu progress slowly toward the purple tinted forest. Suddenly, a puff of purple shoots out from below, and strikes the cart. The power shuts off, and you cease movement. You are suspended over the Dead Forest, with a motionless cart now. What will you do?

    umbreon11: You and Tera head toward the Mystical Woodland, expecting to find some adventure there. Your wish is immediately granted. A lone Treecko stands alone in a flock of Spearow, who eye the Grass Pokémon angrily. Every time the quaking lizard moves, a Spearow will dive bomb it, and knock it down. This is responded to by a chorus of laughter from the other Spearow. You are angry at the Spearow for harassing the Treecko, but realize they outnumber you by a lot. However, a sneak attack may prove useful.....What will you do?

    Goin' Graveler: Walking up the slope of Mt. Fumi, you and your Pokémon begin to notice a disturbance beneath the ground. It quakes and trembles. At first, you think an eruption is happening. But, seconds after you think this, the ground bursts apart in front of you. An Onix snakes its way out of the broken earth, and roars at you. You stare around, bewildered, for an explanation. You spot a sign, and make out the words, "WARNING: Wild Onix abundant. Enter at own risk!" You are in Onix territory, and they don't like intruders. This is probably a guard from the main clan, sent ot chase you away. Your Pokémon assume battle stances, but you aren't sure yous hould battle. This Onix looks tough, and there's plenty more where this one came from. Maybe you should try a different route......What will you do?


    And, that's it. To those without an Updator, check my Updates, as you might be added to my group after this.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  13. #63
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:

    [COLOR=Cyan]GAG(That's GWAR_Aggron_GWAR. This is how I'll refer to you, unless you don't want me to)(LOL, spells 'gag'):
    You step into the Deserted Fairground. A smell of soot lingers about, though it has been years since the fire began. You walk forward slowly, Krypt beside you. The air is still, devoid of wind. You decide to examine the Ghost Train. Then, a rustling behind the burnt train occurs. A Beldum floats out, and stares at you with a big, round eye. Knowing how rare Beldum are, you get out a Pok Ball, and fling it at it. Beldum floats there, indifferent to the speeding Poké Ball. Then, at an inch from it, Beldum'd eye becomes hollow, and it scoops up the Poké Ball. You stare at it in shock, inmmediately reminded of the ghosts that lurk here. The Beldum makes a popping noise, and then transforms into a Duskull, who laughs huskily at the look of fright on your face. Krypt steps forward, irritated at the Duskull's deception. Duskull stops its snickering, and stares at Krypt with its ghastly crimson eyeball. What will you do?


    SC~ out
    (Call me Gwar lol, I searched for an update for me and saw gag and thought it was someone else.)

    Gwar sniffed the air as the duo trotted through the area. "Oh my God...Krypt you sure can pick the greatest places brother you know that. This stench is horrible..." He waved his hands in the air attempting to waft the filthy smell away.

    His head turns and he sees a train. "Hmmm...Krypt lets check out that old train..." The two head towards it and thats when he hears the rustling. Turning once again he sees the floating body of a Beldum. "WHOA!"

    Gwar grins, this is excellent! His first pokemon capture is gonna be a rarity such as this. Quickly tossing the pokeball he is stunned at the happenings after.

    Gwar simply stares at the Duskull. "What the...you little. Okay buddy...its on like Donkey Kong.." Looking down at Krypt and already seeing his willingness, Gwar figures its time for his first battle...and maybe first capture.

    Gwar figures since Krypt's only attacking move is tackle and its non-effective at all on a ghost pokemon, theyr simply going to have to wear it out. "Krypt! use harden and charge at the Duskull but dont attack, let it attack you! Then harden again!" Gwar knows that ghost type attacks arn't special attacks thus with steel types high defense plus harden's boost, he should be able to wear the Duskull down and Krypt take minimal damamge...he readies another pokeball...
    Last edited by GWAR_Aggron_GWAR; 9th April 2005 at 2:04 AM.

  14. #64
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    "My God you are slow!" Fuegon called to his trainer and friend Andrew.

    "If you hadn't convinced that Pidgeot to fly you here, you would have had to take the monorail too!" Andrew exasperrated. Sometimes, having a Charmander could be extremley annoying.

    "So, explain to me why we're going to the Space Zone again." Fuegon demanded of his Trainer.

    "Because, it's going to be interesting to explore Sconociuto. Who knows what we'll find there?" Andrew countered.

    "Maybe a girl Charmander." Fuegon muttered, lately he had become increasingly obsessed with the opposite gender.

    Ignoring his friend's statement, Andrew reached into his knapsack and removed his map. "We can get to Sconociuto in less than 10 minutes if we run, 15 if we walk" he observed

    "Running? I'm tired. I mean, I've been walki..." Fuegon was cut off by a small thin beam of light that transformed him to pure energy and pulled him into a small red and white sphere known as a Pokeball.

    "Good, quiet." Andrew muttered to himself. Securing his backpack to avoid it bouncing on his back and attaching Fuegon's ball on to his Trainer's belt, Andrew took off at full speed headed for Sconociuto.

    ~Umbra

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    umbreon11: You and Tera head toward the Mystical Woodland, expecting to find some adventure there. Your wish is immediately granted. A lone Treecko stands alone in a flock of Spearow, who eye the Grass Pokémon angrily. Every time the quaking lizard moves, a Spearow will dive bomb it, and knock it down. This is responded to by a chorus of laughter from the other Spearow. You are angry at the Spearow for harassing the Treecko, but realize they outnumber you by a lot. However, a sneak attack may prove useful.....What will you do?
    SC~ out
    "Why don't those spearow pick on omeone their own species?leta said quietly so she wouldn't draw attention to her and Tera.Then she saw a boulder close by the flock.
    "Hey Tera,go hide behind that boulder over there,I think you can get there by flying behin the trees so they won't see you.Then use sky attack when they start laughing agin."

    :I hope you know what you're doing

    Then Tera sucessfully flew behind the boulder without being seen.Then she started to glow and waited for the right time to attack.


    11
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  16. #66
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    JBlink: You walk along tentatively to the Dead Forest. A cloud of light purple floats over a large patch of trees, and you think that must be it. You head for it, and notice a monorail station. Deciding it will be easier on you to ride there, you head for the station. It is empty within, oddly, except for a lone man near the cart. You walk to him, and he allows you through. You smile at him in gratitude, and climb aboard the cart. It begins moving immediately, and you and Tatu progress slowly toward the purple tinted forest. Suddenly, a puff of purple shoots out from below, and strikes the cart. The power shuts off, and you cease movement. You are suspended over the Dead Forest, with a motionless cart now. What will you do?

    I was full of fear, nearly paralized. I knew then that if I didn't do something that my life would be in danger, and Tatu would never respect me again. Reacting without thinking I command Tatu: "You need to find a window and check out the situation below. Return as soon as you can." Tatu flew into the back end of the monorail cabin. It was amounously dark, and I lost sight of him quickly. I thought I was alone, but I instantly remembered the conductor. I turned to him and asked, "What' s going on? Has this ever happened before? Did you do this?" He didn't say anything. I realized then that he hadn't said a word since I met him. I decided that he couldn't be safe. I ran into the dark end of the train car looking for Tatu even though I knew he would be outside. That was when I tripped. Nothing about my situation was safe; I was alone on a motionless cart that may be seconds away from falling. I didn't know what to do, so I waited...
    Last edited by JBlink; 9th April 2005 at 3:08 AM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    All right, I'm updating the following people: Kas85, Torkoal Stu, TreekoKnight87, Latias10, Alexander the great V2 and UmbreonTrainer2004. I'm updating in magenta so I'd appreciate it if you would reply in that color. In fact, I require it. I also require updates that have at least some effort in them (This being more than just "Pidgey, Tackle!" or something to that extent), and that you don't complain about lack of updates. I know mine can be slow, but I'm really trying to get them done faster than I have previously. Finally, follow any Updating Rules already set down by Arn and Tess. If you think it's against the rules, I would suggest you don't do it (although you can PM me about it, and I'd be happy to answer). That should be everything, so just be patient, updates will come soon.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: You head toward the Garden of Iris. You see it high in the sky, glittering beautifully in the sun. One problem: How will you get there? As though in response to your mental question, an old woman appears out of nowhere. She ambles toward you, and smiles. "I see you like the Garden of Iris," she says, smiling. You nod, and ask, "How do I get there?" The woman studies you for a moment, and says, "I am the Sentinel of the Garden of Iris. To get there, you must get past me." You are thrown off by this bit of information. This was not mentioned to you when you departed. "What, you mean battle?" you ask. The woman nods, but says, "To prove your worthiness, you must find me a Spell Tag. It is hidden far below the ground. Above its resting place lies an upturned oak tree. It was once the oldest tree in the wood, and the tallest, but it fell, and killed an elderly woman beneath it. Her ghost is said to haunt this forest, but I have seen no such woman." You think this over, and decide to you can do this. "Which direction is it?" you ask. "That way," the woman says, pointing north. A path is visible along that direction. But, along it, the sky is mysteriously dark. Lightning flashes across occasionally, and you realize you could be struck by it. What will you do?
    "I'll go then" Tom sighed at the delay in his travels.

    "Staryu, Go! If any thunderbolts strike us, send a Thunderwave to collide with it, hopefully driving it back long enough for it to dissipate in some manner." He commanded as he strode forward calmly, keeping guard incase of the Woman's ghost.

  19. #69
    Inferno Guest

    Default

    Inferno gets off the monorail and starts walking to the Enchanted Forest. He releases his Charizard and they look at the Mystical Woodlands. "Let's set up camp Charizard and wait for the sun to go down then we can go hunting!" Inferno climbs on Charizard's back and they fly over the woodlands until they find a clearing. "There Charizard! We'll set down in that clearing and get some sleep so we can be ready for our hunt tonight!"

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,254

    Default

    Missingno. Master looks around at the scenery of Fizzytopia. "Well," he says, "THis is where my adventure begins!" He then sends out Koffing to allow the poisonous pokemon to see the sights. They then come across a forest that appears to be very dark. "The dead forest." Missingno. Master murmurs. "I've heard of this place- it's supposed to have dead trees and deadly Pokémon inside." He then turns to his pokemon. "What say, Koffing? You want to tackle the Dead Forest?" Koffing nodded "Koff! Koffing!" With that, the two walk (and hover, in Koffing's case) towards the spooky looking forest.

    Missingno. Master wonders out loud "I wonder what kind of "deadly bugs" live in this forest? Ninjask, perhaps? Of course, I hear Scyther can also be pretty nasty. Pinsir and Beedrill could be in there, as well." He turns to Koffing and says "Well, we'll be able to take what this forest dishes out, right?" He is answered with a hearty "Koffing Koff Koff!" Missingno. Master smiles. "Besides, there are rumors that the trees seep poison, which could mean that Poison types live there. You know my goal, Koffing; to become the world's best Poison Pokémon Master!" With that, the twosome ventured into the forest, ready to take on all dangers that await them.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Hi. I'm S_M, and I'll be your updator. Most of you are experienced, and I shouldn't have to bother with you much, if it all.

    Follow all rules. Make sure you read "Relpying to Updates."
    Reply in Navy
    Quote your part of the update, not all of it.
    Do Not Ask for Updates. I have FB, I battle and I ref in the PASBL, and I'm desperately clinging to the small life I have. I'll update whenever.
    Put in a substancial amount of work into your update. USE SOME STRATEGY. I'd ask for 4 lines, but I know how hard that can be sometimes, but try to get 4.
    2-on-1 fights will be bad for you if you're the one with 2. I don't think you'll be any happy with the results.
    No Smilies, asterisks as in *throws Pokeball*, etc. Make them in a story form, with 3rd person.
    Reply once, and use good judgement. DO NOT act out the battle for yourself. DO NOT control anything except your character, and command your Pokemon.
    Break any of the above rules, I'll just repost your last update, with your name in red. However, asking for updates gets you a 1 week ban from updates.
    Any problems, drop me a PM.

    The following have the "pleasure" of being in my group.
    Elemental Charizam
    Wayne
    HakuBlue
    Eon
    Ytnim
    furizaa


    EC: Stepping foot in Seaside City, you take in the city atmosphere with your Charmander, with the buzz of business all around you. You quickly figure that Volcanic Island is the place for you, and look through the crowded streets for some mode of transport, and eventually see a Ferry Port...right behind where you started. Regardless, you walk into the shop, which looks almost deserted. However, you feel a strange presense...
    You walk around, exploring the old shop, looking like it's falling apart. Your eyes rest on an old picture with a copper frame, with a man about 35 surrounded by various water Pokemon, including a Lapras. However, something in the background catches your eyes, a huge dark blue figure surfacing. You are then shocked out of your wits to hear a rusky voice behind you, saying "May I help you?"

    Wayne: Looking around you, you see huge crowds of people, all flocking to the shops and other things around the city. Pulling out a map, you study it for only a few seconds before deciding on your destination, the Space Zone. You find a city map, and see that there is a Monorail station on the other side of town, near a Research Center. You head off toward there, but are stopped short. "Everybody stop! There's a thief on the loose! Keep your Pokemon safe!" is heard throughout the city via loudspeaker, as you stop dead in your tracks. Thinking for a moment, you are blown back by what feels like a breeze of wind, and you shrug, followed by a metallic *clank* on the ground, and when you turn around, you are greeted with a flash of white light, and your Chikorita! You then check for you other Pokeballs...which aren't there! "Any person that has had anything stolen, would you please come to the Town Center immediately. We have new information on this thief." What now?

    HB: Entering the buzzing city of Seaside for the first time, you take in the surroundings, with the merchants and the crowded streets all around you. You walk for a few minutes before coming to a stand, "Local Tourism." You are instantly greeted and literally dragged to the shop, and the lady asks you "So, where you going, kid?" You respond the Garden of Iris, and the lady pulls out a pamplet. It says:
    The Garden of Iris: Magical Floating Island thingy in the sky. Holding myths of legend, the only way to reach it is by a hidden rainbow. Tours are available, price at request.
    Reading this, you notice that the lady is still talking, and you just manage to hear something about tours. What will you do?

    Eon: Arriving in Seaside City, you shrug off the city atmosphere, and head off in the westward direction. Around you is the bustle of everyday life, and you eventually come to a huge map representing Fizzytopia as a whole. Seeing your location, and the location of the Enchanted Forest, you know you will literally never make it. However, you do see a dotted line stretching from the forest the whole way to Seaside City, but where inside can't be told from this map. Looking at the key, it shows that the dotted line represents a Monorail. Poking your head up, you look around for a monorail station, or at least some odd way of finding it. However, you sigh in regards to the hope that's not there, and rest on a bench. However, your spirits are lifted as you hear a lady saying to her husband that she would go to the Space Zone, but the hike to the Research Center Monorail Station is too far. What will you do?

    Minty: As you enter Seaside City, well...you don't have much time to take in the sights, as your Swablu goes flying over the crowds of people in the streets. Cursing under your breath, you run through the crowd, knocking over a few people. You acknowedge them with a rushed version of "Sorry" before continuing on. Suddenly, you notice the crowds of people subsiding, as well as houses starting to pop up along the sides of the road instead of skyscrapers. You continue your run and finally do catch up with your Swablu, who is bathing in the river, trying to get every spot of its wings clean. However, in an instant, Swablu turns a deep smoky black and flies out of the water, screaming its little lungs out. Looking down the river, you see a boy in his early teens, wearing a yellow t-shirt with a thunderbolt symbol on it. Beside him is an Elekid, sending bolt after Thunderbolt into the rushing water. After each bolt, water Pokemon turn up, and the boy throws a yellow Pokeball at them, first hitting them, and then shooting a barrage of lightning at them, before capturing them. Hearing the Swablu, the boy looks at you with a look of pure hate, before saying "So, you spying on me? I bet you're a spy for Team Azalea! Elekid, hit them with a Hyper Beam!" What will you do?

    furizaa: As you enter Fizzytopia for the first time, you and your Charmander take in the sights of Seaside City. Pushing your way through the crowds, merchants, and the occasional hobo, you find a map of the city that displays all that is around you. You find the red X indicating where you are, and the Hydro-Electric Dam, and find it to be on the end of the River. So, you walk down through the city, before seeing a small group of people, huddled around some sort of machine. Peering in, you see that the supah doopah machine that will change the world is a...Vaccuum cleaner! You shake your head and continue on your way, and pass through the suburbs of the city. Finding the river, you then wonder "What now?" Remembering the earlier map, you head west, to the Dam. However, on your way, you hear a muffled cry, as if something were underwater. Looking to your left onto the opposite side of the river, you see a Mareep hanging on to the side for dear life! What will you do?



    Any problems, drag down on my name to "Send a Private Message to Shiny_Magneton."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Wayne: Looking around you, you see huge crowds of people, all flocking to the shops and other things around the city. Pulling out a map, you study it for only a few seconds before deciding on your destination, the Space Zone. You find a city map, and see that there is a Monorail station on the other side of town, near a Research Center. You head off toward there, but are stopped short. "Everybody stop! There's a thief on the loose! Keep your Pokemon safe!" is heard throughout the city via loudspeaker, as you stop dead in your tracks. Thinking for a moment, you are blown back by what feels like a breeze of wind, and you shrug, followed by a metallic *clank* on the ground, and when you turn around, you are greeted with a flash of white light, and your Chikorita! You then check for you other Pokeballs...which aren't there! "Any person that has had anything stolen, would you please come to the Town Center immediately. We have new information on this thief." What now?
    "Damn." Wayne thought to himself after proccessing all of the things that had happened, specially that his pokeballs were missing. "Are you ok Leafy?" The Chikorita nodded and then went next to its trainer. "We have to go to the Town Center immidiately Leafy. It's better that you stay outside for now." Wayne then picked up his Chikorita and then started running towards the Town Center.

  23. #73

    Default

    Gwar(I'll refer to you as Gwar, as upon your request. Sorry for the confusion) and JBlink. Neither of you have the correct colors for my group. Please Edit your posts, and coat your responses in Cyan. It makes it much easier to find your replies when I'm writing an Update.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    blaziken's charizard: After a warm-up from Torchic, you prepare to walk toward the Mountain. But, as you reach a fork leading to it, you see a Male Nidoran. It is searching around in a confused manner. You consider it, and then realize that it must be a Trainer's. No wild Nidoran could have such a carefully washed coat. You should help it find its Trainer, but you don't know where to go. Either the left fork or the right fork could be the way the Trainer went before loosing his Nidoran. What will you do?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rizwan runs up to the Nidoran asks if it's lost.
    "Nido!" the Nidoran replied in a sad manner
    "Oh, then I guess you are lost. So there are two forks? Nidoran do you know which fork we should follow?"
    Suddenly Nidoran starts to run toward the left fork.
    "Ok Torchic, let's go to the left fork, ok?"
    "Tooroorchic!" Torchic happily shouted

    Rizwan, Torchic and the lost Nidoran walk towards the left fork not knowing what will happen next....
    Last edited by Black Marauder; 8th April 2005 at 10:28 PM.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    (44.5, 56.7)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    EC: Stepping foot in Seaside City, you take in the city atmosphere with your Charmander, with the buzz of business all around you. You quickly figure that Volcanic Island is the place for you, and look through the crowded streets for some mode of transport, and eventually see a Ferry Port...right behind where you started. Regardless, you walk into the shop, which looks almost deserted. However, you feel a strange presense...
    You walk around, exploring the old shop, looking like it's falling apart. Your eyes rest on an old picture with a copper frame, with a man about 35 surrounded by various water Pokemon, including a Lapras. However, something in the background catches your eyes, a huge dark blue figure surfacing. You are then shocked out of your wits to hear a rusky voice behind you, saying "May I help you?"
    Clearing his head of day-dreams, Adam walks into the old shop; puzzled by its desertion. A picture catches his eye and he examines it, particularly interested at the Lapras, which Cinder glares at. Hearing a voice behind him Adam spins around to face whoever asked the question.

    “Yeah… could you take me to Volcanic Island?” replies Adam nervously, peering at the speaker through the gloom*.

    *Unless the shop wasn’t gloomy, in which case scratch the last bit

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •