Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Trick-or-Treater: You head for the Deserted Fairground, wanting to see the wasteland. After a fw minutes of walking, you arrive. Immediately, the cheerful aura of FizzyTopia vanishes, and is replaced by the grim pallor of the Deserted Fairground. The sky above is permanently grey with smoke. It swirls ominously, as though daring you to come closer. A train lies on its side, blackened by rust and flames. You haven't much choice but to examine the train. you walk forward slowly, careful not to disturb any of the objects jutting from beneath the soot on the ground. You see an eerie hole near a wheel. You walk through it, barely fitting through. Inside, a grouping of seats is scattered around. They are pitch black from the inferno that raged years ago. You walk forward, but stop as an evil groaning noise echoes through the room. It is mechanical, though, rather than that of a living being. Or an un-dead being.....You shiver, and continue forward. A door sits at the far end of the room, the window broken. You head for it, but a rustling sound stops you. You turn around, and see a glint of eyes disappear behind an upturned seat. Sweat trickles down your face. The figure does not emerge, but you can hear it shifting behind the seat. It waits for you to make a move. What will you do?
    Look Jalhalla! Isn't it fantasticly awful?

    Cacneaa!

    We have 2 options:
    1) Live here
    2) Steal/Buy this place!

    He looked at the gray sky, wondering how he could make a gym here without destroying the Spooky enviroment. He turned around and saw the dark blackend Train that caused the excident years ago.

    "I am filled with so much happiness that i might break"

    (Agreed)

    "Comeon! lets look for a way to get in!"

    He looked at the phantom train, searching for an entrance and saw a hole near a wheel.

    "Hey Jalhalla! we might get in here!"

    The Cacnea ran to his trainer, and stopped next to him examening the hole.
    They crawled in and stumbeld upon a grouping of seats that were scatterd around. They were pitch black from the inferno that raged years ago. He wanted to move further untill he heared a echo of a groaning noise.
    It wass mechanical, though, rather than that of a living being. Or an un-dead being (Mecha-Zombies? XP) He continued walking to a door, holding his Cacnea in his arms.

    *Rustle*

    "It's even better then in the movies!"

    altough shivering a bit from excitment, he turned around looking what the noise was.
    He turned around, and saw a glint of eyes disappear behind an upturned seat, that was standing a few meters away from him. The sweat trickled down his face. "

    I know you're there. I can still heeeeear you."

    Hmmm..... Well Jalhalla, lets findout what is hiding back there, i want you to Smash the chair away with a Rocktomb and then attack the being with an Absorb!

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    HB: Entering the buzzing city of Seaside for the first time, you take in the surroundings, with the merchants and the crowded streets all around you. You walk for a few minutes before coming to a stand, "Local Tourism." You are instantly greeted and literally dragged to the shop, and the lady asks you "So, where you going, kid?" You respond the Garden of Iris, and the lady pulls out a pamplet. It says:
    The Garden of Iris: Magical Floating Island thingy in the sky. Holding myths of legend, the only way to reach it is by a hidden rainbow. Tours are available, price at request.
    Reading this, you notice that the lady is still talking, and you just manage to hear something about tours. What will you do?
    After being dragged into the shop with no notice, Haku hears the lady talking, but being his normal day dreamer, Hakuy only heards something about tours."I wish that I heard all what the lady said....but if I ask her what she said, I'll look stupid," said Haku to himself. "So what kind of a price is requested?" Haku said, hoping that the lady had not said it early so he wouldn't look stupid."Sefi and I will do anything to go to The Garden of Iris, but right now we don't have anything of real value..," Haku replied as he began digging through his backpack.Mean while, Sefi, Haku's corsola had frozen, was half scared of the lady, but was ready to tackle her if needed.Haku notices this and unclips his pokeball from his belt,"here Sefi, why don't you take a break" said Haku trying to avoid any conflict. Sefi agrees and a red beam of light is shot at Sefi from the pokeball...After withdrawing Sefi, Haku keeps his conversation with the lady and afirms "Nope, I have nothing of real value, but maybe I could pay later,do some kind of an errand, or maybe offer my help in anything," Haku asks the lady, starting to worry how he'd get to The Garden of Iris.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Minty: As you enter Seaside City, well...you don't have much time to take in the sights, as your Swablu goes flying over the crowds of people in the streets. Cursing under your breath, you run through the crowd, knocking over a few people. You acknowedge them with a rushed version of "Sorry" before continuing on. Suddenly, you notice the crowds of people subsiding, as well as houses starting to pop up along the sides of the road instead of skyscrapers. You continue your run and finally do catch up with your Swablu, who is bathing in the river, trying to get every spot of its wings clean. However, in an instant, Swablu turns a deep smoky black and flies out of the water, screaming its little lungs out. Looking down the river, you see a boy in his early teens, wearing a yellow t-shirt with a thunderbolt symbol on it. Beside him is an Elekid, sending bolt after Thunderbolt into the rushing water. After each bolt, water Pokemon turn up, and the boy throws a yellow Pokeball at them, first hitting them, and then shooting a barrage of lightning at them, before capturing them. Hearing the Swablu, the boy looks at you with a look of pure hate, before saying "So, you spying on me? I bet you're a spy for Team Azalea! Elekid, hit them with a Hyper Beam!" What will you do?
    "What do you think your doing, electrocuting the water and all the pokemon in it!" Minty yelled to the kid with the Elekid.

    "Including me!" came the shout from Zephyr as she tried to flap the charcoal off her wings.

    "I'd let you have revenge Zephyr but electricity and flying types just don't mix. Torch, Rock Slide and then follow it with a Fire Blast!" Minty ordered his Blaziken.

    "Zephyr gets on my nerves sometimes but I still won't attack her! Nor would I attack a whole river of pokemon! Your gonna pay!"


    EDIT: Just so ya know, the pic of Charizard in my sig will take you to my UPN rego post.
    Last edited by Ytnim; 10th April 2005 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Can't stand typos

  4. #79
    Aura The Wolf Guest

    Default

    (OOC: I'm starting my adventure over)

    Natasha stepped into the area known as Hydro-electric dam. Her eyes scanned the area for anything unusual and she found this place to be very intriguing. Putting her hands in her pocket she began to walk around this strange place. Not looking for anything in particular though, she was quite known for enjoying just being around places like this. She arrived at the door after walking around once, and turned to knob...

  5. #80
    Black_Luster_Typhlosion Guest

    Default

    Upon arriving Fizzytopia, Khai and his partner, his loyal cyndaquil, took an helicopter to Volcanic Island.

    - Ugh!This is not first class!

    Khai:Don´t worry,we´re almost there!

    On the horizon Khai and his cyndaquil noticed the volcano.

    Khai:We have had many downs, but now I´m sure that now we´ll do something incredible! First we´ll stick on the Shale Beach to see what we find!

    - Oh, boy! This is gonna get ugly...

    And so, a new quest for Khai is about to begin...

  6. #81
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Goin' Graveler: Walking up the slope of Mt. Fumi, you and your Pokémon begin to notice a disturbance beneath the ground. It quakes and trembles. At first, you think an eruption is happening. But, seconds after you think this, the ground bursts apart in front of you. An Onix snakes its way out of the broken earth, and roars at you. You stare around, bewildered, for an explanation. You spot a sign, and make out the words, "WARNING: Wild Onix abundant. Enter at own risk!" You are in Onix territory, and they don't like intruders. This is probably a guard from the main clan, sent ot chase you away. Your Pokémon assume battle stances, but you aren't sure yous hould battle. This Onix looks tough, and there's plenty more where this one came from. Maybe you should try a different route......What will you do?
    Berig looked at the Onix hesitantly, then back to his Pokemon. They all nodded confidently, so he decided to have all of them try. He shouted out his commands, "Machop! Low Kick! Numel! Growl! Horsea! Bubble!" as his three Pokemon leapt into action. He looked back at the giant rock snake glaring at them, sweat dripping down his face, as he hoped the battle went well, and they were able to avoid the rest of the Onix clan...
    Last edited by Goin' Graveler; 9th April 2005 at 2:06 AM.

  7. #82
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Muahahaha! I am Gamer C, your resident world domina-I mean, your friendly and non-evil updater. The following people shall be enslav-I mean, updated by me:

    Vagabond Aeon
    Amadeus Windfall
    Batesy
    Radical Edward
    Aquatic Angel
    Typhlosion X


    Rules:

    1. Bow down t-I mean, post in Red.
    2. Do my bidd-I mean, quote your updates.
    3. Please make your responses at least four lines or somewhere around that amount. Sometimes in a situation it is unable to post four lines due to the lack of "activity" or some things like that, but at least put some quality into your responses. And try to get at least two lines. Remember: Long responses are good responses.
    4. Don't nag me. I do have a life. Okay, so maybe I don't, but still, I do tend to get busy.
    5. Please try to have good spelling and grammar. Sometimes mistakes can be made, but I like seeing capitalized "I"s when using the letter as a word. No chatspeak. Use "You", not "u" and "please" not "plz". And try to capitalize names and words at the beginning of sentences. I won't be too picky as long as I can read it clearly.
    6. Try to speak in third person.
    7. Do not take control drastically. I don't mind if you pull out a map out of your backpack even though you didn't buy a map anywhere here, but don't control my enslaved acto-I mean, the characters that I put out in the storyline. For the dense ones who need a bad metaphor, remember: I'm the puppeteer, I have my puppets, and you don't have their strings.
    8. The most important rule of all: MY NAME HAS NO UNDERSCORE!
    9. Remember to worship me daily, and have fun! =D We will have fun together, won't we? *evil grin*

    Anyway, the thing you've all been waiting for.....COOKIES!

    And updates.

    Vagabond Aeon: Snatching a sandwich, you walk along with Hania towards the Town Center of Seaside City. It seems like a usual day there: The regular bustle of tourists, the sudden shouts of salesmen, and the occasional whine of toddlers. You suddenly spot a scraggly, young boy wearing filthy clothes digging in the back pocket of a tall, middle-aged man's trousers. The man seems unaware of this taking place, engrossed in a nearby auction. Suddenly, the boy unearths a wallet from the man's pocket and runs off into a nearby crowd. The man whirls around, having felt him, and pats his back pocket. Upon feeling nothing, he scans the crowd and spots the boy running away with the wallet in his hand. He yells, "Hey, you! Come back here!" What will you do?

    Amadeus Windfall: You start climbing the rainbow, hoping to get to the Garden of Iris. Once you get to the top, you find a small deck and an elderly man sitting there on a lawn chair. He chuckles and says, "Heh, that's the 90th person who's mistaken this rainbow for the one that leads to the Garden of Iris. It's not in Seaside City, though." He sighs, and a sad look comes across his face " People never visit me anymore." he says "Everyone wants to go to the Garden of Iris. And of course, everyone mistakes this for the rainbow that leads there. All I have left is my old pal Digger." The man motions to a Sandshrew right beside him, fast asleep. "I've kept you long enough," he sighs, pointing to a dark, intimidating forest to the west "Go on to there, the Dead Forest, and hike through it to get to the Enchanted Forest. You'll find the rainbow that leads to the Garden of Iris there." What will you do?


    Batesy: You enter Seaside City and immediately set off toward the path to the eerie Deserted Fairgrounds. You walk along the path for a while, the landscape darkening and fog accumulating every step of the way. You soon find yourself amongst abandoned tents, busted rides, and cups of soda. Popcorn and popped balloons lay everywhere, remnants of the fun people used to have here. A circus tent lies ahead of you, battered and torn. Remnants of a sideshow lay a few feet away from it, graves surrounding it. A carousel lies to your left, a metal horse lying on its side nearby. A tent, partially collapsed, lies to your right, a battered sign entitled "Funhouse" lying in front of it. Finally, a worn down train can be seen in the distance, waiting for someone to ride it. Various concession stands with moldy buns and half-eaten hot dogs litter the area. All of them waiting to be explored. What will you do?

    Radical Edward: You and your Magmar dash off to the monorail station, eager for adventure. You reach the station and are invited into a jeep by a tall, cheerful man. He drives you off toward the distant ruins of the Lost City of Sobek. The landscape is a blur as the jeep whizzes past buildings, skyscrapers, and tourists. Suddenly, the scenery changes into a vast desert with covered with sand. You pass mounds of dirt, archaeologists, and slower jeeps. The Lost City of Sobek seems to get bigger as the jeep gets near it. Suddenly, the jeep hits something and bumps to a halt. The driver turns off the jeep and gets down from it to see what happened. Crouching down, he inspects the ground near the car's tires, trying to find out what he drove over. As he inspects the right front tire, a baseball bat suddenly conks him on the head, knocking him out almost instantly. A masked man clothed in black gets up from beside the driver and kicks him aside. Holding with a baseball bat and a bag of nails, he jumps into the jeep and starts driving off towards Sobek. What will you do?

    Aquatic Angel: You and Charmander head off toward the watery and electric Hydro-Electric Dam. A few minutes of walking and you suddenly come across a river. A huge dam lies on the other side, probably the Hydro-Electric Dam. A boy stands nearby with a canoe. He walks over to you and says, "If you want, I can take you across the river if you do me a small favor." He points to an Meowth a few feet away, playing with a Pokeball. "He stole the Pokeball containing my only Pokemon, Pidgeotto," he says "and since I don't have any other Pokemon, I can't battle him to get it back. He's too fast for me to catch up with, so I can't grab the Pokeball away from him. If you can get the Pokeball away from him, I'd be more than grateful to help you cross the river if you'd like to." What will you do?

    Typhlosion X: You head off with your team towards the long and gentle River. You get there in a few minutes and see that there is a commotion going on. Three teenagers riding dirty old bikes are suurounding an elderly lady. One seems to be harrasing her and trying to pull her purse away from her. Another one spots you and shouts, "Get away from here and you won't get hurt, sucka!" The lady seems to be putting up a good fight on her own, but she seems to be tiring out. What will you do?


  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Alright he's my group of people: Arc_Angel, Kauser79, Ice Tyranitar, Psyshadow, and Kickle Cubicle.

    Rules:
    1. Updates will be done in Dark Orange.
    2. No nagging for updates, i will try to do 3-4 a week, if I happen to do less, just wait, the updates will be done.
    3. Please, put effort into your updates, and I will put effort into replies. [4 line minimum]
    4. Have fun.
    Not hard, just follow the rules and we'll have fun.

    Arc_Angel- Walking in the Deserted Fairgorund you quickly notice that this is one of the less attractive placs Fizzytopia has to offer. Ash lays everywhere, getting picked up by the wind here and there. The whole place lays in ruins, from the fire that closed this place years ago. You decide to ignore the chill at the back of your spine, and continue venturing into the disaster site. Your pokemon, though, feels rather comfterable with the surroundings. Walking a bit slower now, you get the feeling that someone, or something is watching you. Spinning around in alarm, you see your stalker. An Abra is slowly walking behind you, and then stops. Your pokemon jumps in front of you, ready to fight. The Abra looks up at you and a smile crosses its face, an evil smile that is. What will you do?

    K79- After being teleported to the sun you look around in bewilderment. You find it amazing that you can be on the surface of the sun without being sucked in, or burning up. Not knowing which way is which you have four main options. To your left you can see a group of pokemon running around and playing. To your right a giant dark patch covers the surface of the sun, a sun spot. Behind you a teleporting device which will take you back to the laboratory. And lastly in front of you is, well, nothing. But something seems to attract you there. Like an invicible force calling your name, the force is hard to resist. Which way will you go?

    Ice Tyranitar- With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

    Psyshadow- You set sail on the cruiser which will bring you to the Volcanic Islands later that same day. After dumping your stuff in your room, you go out to explore the massive ship. After grabbing a bite to eat at the all you can eat buffet, you make your way to the pool deck. Observing some of the kids swimming and playing in the waters makes you smile, and you continue on, making your way up to the upper deck. Here is where the serious kids, and adults were seated. Some wore tuxedoes and discussed something about their buisness, while all across the deck battles raged, and raged they did. A little boy and his Fearow were taking on another boy and his Quilava. The excitement of the battle is amazing and the whole crowd is into it, all but one little boy standing just outside the circle. The boy doesn’t seems happy. What will you do?

    Kickle Cubicle- (Can I call you KC, or something like that?) Seeing as the Beach was walking distance from your starting point, you head over there by foot. The hot white sand, and deep blue ocean make for an amazing scene. You decide to take a break from traveling and get your swimming suit on, and go into the water to swim with the tourists and their pokemon. You find the water very soothing and decide to turn over onto your back and let the smooth waves carry you. The sun shines down on you, the air adding a cool breeze, and the noise of the people is drowned by the sea. Just when you find youself being relaxed you bump head first into something. You snap back to yourself and look around for the cause. It was a Poliwag. You smile at it, but it doesn’t smile back, instead it squirts water right into your face, obviously ready to fight. You can ignore it, or fight it, the shore is not too far away. What will you do?
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 8th July 2005 at 8:39 PM.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Batesy: You enter Seaside City and immediately set off toward the path to the eerie Deserted Fairgrounds. You walk along the path for a while, the landscape darkening and fog accumulating every step of the way. You soon find yourself amongst abandoned tents, busted rides, and cups of soda. Popcorn and popped balloons lay everywhere, remnants of the fun people used to have here. A circus tent lies ahead of you, battered and torn. Remnants of a sideshow lay a few feet away from it, graves surrounding it. A carousel lies to your left, a metal horse lying on its side nearby. A tent, partially collapsed, lies to your right, a battered sign entitled "Funhouse" lying in front of it. Finally, a worn down train can be seen in the distance, waiting for someone to ride it. Various concession stands with moldy buns and half-eaten hot dogs litter the area. All of them waiting to be explored. What will you do?
    Batesy walked into the eerie location of the Deserted Fairground, Scyther, Cherry, Shroomish and Bellsprout following behind. Although he couldn't understand Pokémon, he could tell that all four were scared.
    Ignoring their fear of the ghastly fairground, Batesy took some time to look around.
    Food concession stands, popped balloons, popcorn, AND UNDRUNKEN SODA!!!
    Batesy raced over to drink some but before he did he noticed a ride. A train ride that piqued his curiousity. He hopped on hoping it would start. Somehow he hoped it would start.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  10. #85
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire

    Psyshadow- You set sail on the cruiser which will bring you to the Volcanic Islands later that same day. After dumping your stuff in your room, you go out to explore the massive ship. After grabbing a bite to eat at the all you can eat buffet, you make your way to the pool deck. Observing some of the kids swimming and playing in the waters makes you smile, and you continue on, making your way up to the upper deck. Here is where the serious kids, and adults were seated. Some wore tuxedoes and discussed something about their buisness, while all across the deck battles raged, and raged they did. A little boy and his Fearow were taking on another boy and his Quilava. The excitement of the battle is amazing and the whole crowd is into it, all but one little boy standing just outside the circle. The boy doesn’t seems happy. What will you do?
    Look at that poor kid standing there by himself. I began to have flashbacks of Elementary School. I would keep trying to play with the other boys but all of them teased me and called me a nerd. I remembered sitting by myself in a corner during recess just watching everyine else play with their friends.Chris, that time in your life is over. Snap out of it. Go over, talk to that kid and find out why he's by himself. Snapping out of my reverie, I stride around the crowd and over to the kid. I step right in front of him and say, "Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?"
    Last edited by Psyshadow; 10th April 2005 at 3:49 PM.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire


    K79- After being teleported to the sun you look around in bewilderment. You find it amazing that you can be on the surface of the sun without being sucked in, or burning up. Not knowing which way is which you have four main options. To your left you can see a group of pokemon running around and playing. To your right a giant dark patch covers the surface of the sun, a sun spot. Behind you a teleporting device which will take you back to the laboratory. And lastly in front of you is, well, nothing. But something seems to attract you there. Like an invicible force calling your name, the force is hard to resist. Which way will you go?
    "Wow.." Kauser79 manages to gasp out. He had hardly been able to talk, paralyzed with shock. "Those pokemon look like they're having fun, but something is telling me to move forward..."
    "Mud! Kipmud, mudmud!" with that, Mudden runs off ahead. "Hey! wait up!"
    Kauser yells to him. "Oh well, we can come back for the playing pokemon later..." He mumbles to himself...


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    [color=red]
    [color=#ff0000]Amadeus Windfall: You start climbing the rainbow, hoping to get to the Garden of Iris. Once you get to the top, you find a small deck and an elderly man sitting there on a lawn chair. He chuckles and says, "Heh, that's the 90th person who's mistaken this rainbow for the one that leads to the Garden of Iris. It's not in Seaside City, though." He sighs, and a sad look comes across his face " People never visit me anymore." he says "Everyone wants to go to the Garden of Iris. And of course, everyone mistakes this for the rainbow that leads there. All I have left is my old pal Digger." The man motions to a Sandshrew right beside him, fast asleep. "I've kept you long enough," he sighs, pointing to a dark, intimidating forest to the west "Go on to there, the Dead Forest, and hike through it to get to the Enchanted Forest. You'll find the rainbow that leads to the Garden of Iris there." What will you do?
    [colour] Amadeus felt sorry for this old man, who never got any visitors. "Thanks for the directions, sir. I'm ever so grateful," he said, and then left. Onwards he went, into the Dead Forest. "Creepy, isn't it Nidoni?" asked Amadeus.
    "Nee..." replied Nidoni, clearly a little scared.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire


    Arc_Angel- Walking in the Deserted Fairgorund you quickly notice that this is one of the less attractive placs Fizzytopia has to offer. Ash lays everywhere, getting picked up by the wind here and there. The whole place lays in ruins, from the fire that closed this place years ago. You decide to ignore the chill at the back of your spine, and continue venturing into the disaster site. Your pokemon, though, feels rather comfterable with the surroundings. Walking a bit slower now, you get the feeling that someone, or something is watching you. Spinning around in alarm, you see your stalker. An Abra is slowly walking behind you, and then stops. Your pokemon jumps in front of you, ready to fight. The Abra looks up at you and a smile crosses its face, an evil smile that is. What will you do?
    Stacey walks through the Deserted Fairground, looking at the ashen remains of what stood there before. This place has a terrible feeling to it, but determined not to be put off by this she carrys on, shoving those niggling feelings to the back of her mind. She looks down to her pokemon, seeing that Impish didn't seem at all fazed by the creepy environment, in fact, he seemed rather at home here. Of course only a Ghost or Dark type would feel at home here.

    Stacey felt like she was being watched by someone or something and slowed her pace. Her heart beggining to race in her chest, she suddenly turns round with such force that she almost gets whiplash in her neck. She notices that the thing following her happened to be a pokemon, an Abra infact. It smilies, rather evil-like she thought if it was possible. Getting an odd vibe from this pokemon, Impish jumps in front of its partner ready to defend her and do battle if neccessary.

    Trying not show any signs of the fear that held her in its icy grip, she took a determined step forward and addressed the Pyschic type. "Hi there Abra". 'What a stupid thing to say' she thought to herself. "We are just passing through here, we did not mean to disturb you" .... then a small grin formed on her face, "but if you are looking for a fight, I'm sure we can more than accomodate you" she added feeling strength growing within her. She turned to her knelt down to her Sableye, "Imp, this pokemon has a bad vibe and I think its gonna want to fight. I want you ready to attack it if it comes for you. Let it make the first move though, okay? If it attacks you, use your Leer to lower its defense and hold it in place, and then give it a Scratching"

    "Sableye, sable sable" (I can take this freak down) said Impish cackling and turned to the abra flashing a toothy grin of its own, awaiting its opponant to attack.



    *P.S I hope that wasn't too long!*
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 9th April 2005 at 2:45 PM. Reason: correcting some typos


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    ForeverFlygon: You head toward the River, expecting some peace and quiet. Lotad ambles along beside you, glancing over at the flowing stream. Suddenly, a sreechings ound flies from the other side of the river. You snap your head in the direction that the sound came from. A Wurmple scampers along the shore, pursued by a Spearow. They run in circles, always heading back toward a large weeping willow tree. Up near the top, a nest of baby Spearows sit, waiting for the parent to catch them a nice, tender Wurmple. You can't let that Wurmple be eaten alive! What will you do?

    As Feera sees the poor little soul, reffered to as an as-good-as-dead-Wurmple, he can't but help grab a pokeball from his belt.
    "I know this is the circle of nature, so I won't disturb it. Just let that Spearow see that there is always someone bigger."
    A red beam emerged from the pokeball without sound, and transformed into a dog with orange fur, and black stripes on it's back.
    "Hi Growlithe" Feera said quietly, and smiled. "I'm sorry, but you won't be the one battling today."
    Growlithe looked upon him with his big, brown eyes, and smiled in a dogs way, glad to be out of his pokeball at all..
    "Good boy" Feera said, and gave him a pat on his neck.
    "Now Lotad, I want you to battle that Spearow." Lotad turned to his trainer, and looked at him with an uncertain, and very surprised eyes. "Yes, I want you to be the one showing that Spearow something it hs never seen before. First, swim over to the other side, and Astonish the Spearow by jumping at it from the water, catching it unaware. Then Growl to possibly intimidate it, and give Wurmple a chance to get away. Then, Absorb it's energy if it makes a move, either towards you or Wurmple." Lotad slowly moved into the water, and began to swim.
    "Now Gowlithe, I do have a mission for you. That's probably Mother Speaow,so I guess that Father Spearow is nearby. If that bird there" he said, and pointed at the Spearow on the other side of the river, "Is attacked, I guess he or she will call for help. So I'd like you to swim across the river with me when Lotad has jumped out of the water, and then scare any unfriendly approach away with Roar. Got it?"
    Growlithe gave Feera a nod, and watched Lotad's successive progress, whilst his trainer took off his way-too-warm fleece jacket.
    "Good thing I have my shorts on now" he said.
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 9th April 2005 at 5:52 PM.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a world of imagination
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Supernerd walked into Fizzytopia with his Cubone, Vincent, walking behind him. They both looked around; Vincent sighed in boredom and Supernerd gasped in amazement: Fizzytopia was a beautiful city with paths leading to even better forests, fairgrounds, islands and other cities.

    "Whoa..." He gasped again while Vincent trotted over to a signpost and looked up. Since he couldn't read Human, he would just have to "convince" his master to read for him.

    "OW!" A moment later, Vincent had slammed his bone into Supernerd's leg and pointed his tiny finger at the signpost when he had gotten his master's attention.

    "Dirty little—whoa, the Lost City of Sobek... an ancient Sphinx with riddles... I love riddles! Let's go!" Supernerd cried, immediately forgetting the pain surging through his leg as Vincent nodded his head in approval and the two started walking off toward the Lost City of Sobek and the Sphinx within...

    EDIT: It is okay to post in black until a Zone Owner says that I'll be updated by them and to post in (whatever) color, right? BTW, this is my first post in any zones, so please go easy on me! *scrunches into ball and hides*
    Last edited by Supernerd; 10th April 2005 at 7:16 PM.
    The qualifications for being a nerd are actually quite simple: all you have to do is be one. =D

    Fizzy Bubbles Stuff

    Camouflage and Plushie Cubones made by team_magma93! *hugs 'em both*

  16. #91

    Default

    UPDATES:
    ForeverFlygon: Lotad cruises across the stream on your orders. It dives, and then flings itself skyward in a flying Astonish. It collides with Spearow, who was too busy chasing Wurmple to notice. Spearow falls to the ground, sending up a cloud of dust. Wurmple stops, and catches its breath. It stares in gratitude at Lotad. Spearow tries to rais itself, but it falls back. The Atsonish made it Flinch! Lotad sees its opportunity, and lets out a warning Growl. Spearow twiwthces slightly, but gets to its feet. Lotad glances at Wurmple, trying to convey its chance to escape. Wurmple takes the hint, and scurries off. Spearow glares at Lotad in hatred, and calls out. Growlithe jumps into the water, and swims across, ready to chase back any oncoming attacks. An answering squawk coems from the trees, and a fearow rockets upward out of the trees. It stares down imperiously, and calls to the Spearow, apparently its offspring. Spearow flutters upward, and nuzzles against its parent. Fearow caws in reassurance, and dives down to Growlithe, who just jumped out fot he river. It shakes itself, not noticing Fearow until it attacks. Fearow slams into Growlithe, and Growlithe is thrown backwards into a tree. Now it's personal, you decide. Wurmple's safe, but your Pokémon aren't. The question is no longer of interference in nature, but is now a matter of fight or flight. What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla obeys, and sends a barrage of boulders at the seat. The seat flies away easily, and reveals a Zigzagoon! You are somewhat taken aback at the identity of the lurker. Cacnea glows green, and Zigzagoon glows green as well. Small particles of energy part the Zigzagoon's body, and zoom to Cacnea. Zigzagoon stumbles form the attack, and then collapses. You eye it suspiciously; it's probably playing dead. Then again, it's just a Zigzagoon. Such a weak Pokémon might not be able to take an attack from a trained Cacnea. What will you do?

    Waterlight: You step forward cautiously, waiting for lightning. When none comes, you take another tentative step forward. A bolt of lightning pierces the sky, and streaks to you. Staryu responds with a Thunder Wave, and forces the bolt into the sky. Deciding that's enough, you sprint forward, eager to get out of this eerie path. Staryu floats after you, Thunder Waving any bolts away. After a minute of running and close calls, you reach the end of the path. You sigh in relief, and Staryu lands on the ground, resting. You look ahead, and, much to your surprise, see an oak tree! You smile, and walk forward. Suddenly, you realize a problem; the path is nowhere to be seen! If its under the tree, you might have a bit of trouble with the task. What will you do?

    JBlink: Tatu returns quickly, and tells you telepathically of an untainted lake. The poison seeping through the Dead Forest hasn't reached it. "Where is this lake?" you ask. Tatu points a small wing to a point a few feet to the right of the door. Through the glass, you notice a glint of blue. Tatu was right! You thrust open the door, and prepare to jump, when the conductor stops you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Team Aqua has control of that lake, and you could be taken prisoner if you intrude," he says in a Spanish accent. You think this over, and recognize a lose-lose situation. Stay here for hours, or escape but be taken prisoner. What will you do?

    umbreon11: A Spearow dives toward Treecko, and Tera decides this is the right time to attack. Tera flies forward, glowing a golden color. It slams into Spearow, intervening effectively. Tera continues forward, and knocks into a few more Spearow. They are unable to resist, and collapse on the ground knocked out. But, the rest of the flocks angry now. With the loss of six members, they decide Tera is a bigger threat than Treecko. The remaining seven fly toward Tera, cawing angrily. Tera watches helplessly as the Spearow fly closer. What will you do?

    Goin' Graveler: Machop attacks first. It runs at Onix, who dives in an attmept to stop that. It misses though, and receives a face full of sulfuric soil. While it roars and attempts to shake the soot from its eyes, Machop delivers a Low Kick. Onix flies forward, and slams into the ground. Numel Growls loudly at it as its stony body hits the earth. Onix trembles briefly, but before it can recover, Horsea sends a flurry of Bubbles at it. Onix roars in anguish, but gets to its 'feet'. It flings itself at Machop, who obviously angered it most. The Tackle hits hard, and Machop is instantly knocked out. You retrieve it, and galre up at the rock snake. What will you do now?

    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR: Krypt charges forward, and Hardens while he does. Duskull floats forward as well, but dodges Krypt feigned tackle. Krytp sits there, Hardening again. Duskull notices the 'cease fire', and turns slowly to glare at Krypt. Then, its coloration fades. The sky turns black, and Duskulls vanishes into the pitch black coloration. You wonder what the heck is going on, and then hear Krypt cry out in pain. You turn to it, and as you do, the blackness fades. Krypt is shaking, and its steel plating is tinted purple. Night Shade! you realize. The battle just became a lot harder. This Duskull is obviously as lot more skilled than you expected. What will you do?


    Supernerd: Yes, you may post in black until you see your name in someone's Update.

    Blaziken's Charizard: I'm sorry, but your adventure is mixed in with aron fan's. He has chosen to restart his journey, and therefore, you can't continue yours (the Nidoran was his, BTW, that's how your quests were entwined). Sorry, but if you want to stay in the Glacier Islands, you can simply make a new introductory post.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla obeys, and sends a barrage of boulders at the seat. The seat flies away easily, and reveals a Zigzagoon! You are somewhat taken aback at the identity of the lurker. Cacnea glows green, and Zigzagoon glows green as well. Small particles of energy part the Zigzagoon's body, and zoom to Cacnea. Zigzagoon stumbles form the attack, and then collapses. You eye it suspiciously; it's probably playing dead. Then again, it's just a Zigzagoon. Such a weak Pokémon might not be able to take an attack from a trained Cacnea. What will you do?
    KABLAM! the chair was smashed away by the force of Rocktomb. And it revealed; a Zigzagoon.

    "Was that our omnimous shadow-lurker?"

    Caccac Neaac! (I think so)

    "yeah duh... Absorb its HP already."

    Jalhalla glew green, and did the Absorb attack at the Raccoon. Zigzagoon glew green as well. Small particles of energy part the Zigzagoon's body, and zoomed into Jalhalla. The Zigzagoon fell down.

    Cacneeaacec? (is it fainted already?)

    "I think not, its probably playing dead. But lets be carfull. I want you to attack it from a distance with Poison Sting! if it is playing dead then Rocktomb it again when it attacks you!

    Cac!

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: You step forward cautiously, waiting for lightning. When none comes, you take another tentative step forward. A bolt of lightning pierces the sky, and streaks to you. Staryu responds with a Thunder Wave, and forces the bolt into the sky. Deciding that's enough, you sprint forward, eager to get out of this eerie path. Staryu floats after you, Thunder Waving any bolts away. After a minute of running and close calls, you reach the end of the path. You sigh in relief, and Staryu lands on the ground, resting. You look ahead, and, much to your surprise, see an oak tree! You smile, and walk forward. Suddenly, you realize a problem; the path is nowhere to be seen! If its under the tree, you might have a bit of trouble with the task. What will you do?
    "Hmm, I know what to do!" Tom exclaimed, releasing his team of Pokémon.

    "Staryu, Clamperl, Watergun attack! Shellder use Tackle! Torchic use Focus Energy, then scratch! All on that tree!" Tom commanded sternly, leaning on a nearbye tree, as he watched his Pokémon hack down the tree to pieces.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  19. #94
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    JBlink: Tatu returns quickly, and tells you telepathically of an untainted lake. The poison seeping through the Dead Forest hasn't reached it. "Where is this lake?" you ask. Tatu points a small wing to a point a few feet to the right of the door. Through the glass, you notice a glint of blue. Tatu was right! You thrust open the door, and prepare to jump, when the conductor stops you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Team Aqua has control of that lake, and you could be taken prisoner if you intrude," he says in a Spanish accent. You think this over, and recognize a lose-lose situation. Stay here for hours, or escape but be taken prisoner. What will you do?
    I wasn't thrilled about jumping out of a train into a lake I knew nothing about, but I just didn't trust this guy. The fact that I saw no boats or buildings on the lake didn't make me want to believe his story. "Sorry, but I've got more important things to do than hang around here. But do me a favor and spread the word; Jay and Tatu are searching for Will."

    With that I jumped. Falling I shouted to Tatu, "You need to be my eyes. I can't really watch out for creeps while I'm swimming. If you see anyone on the lake, guide me somewhere safer." No sooner than I spit the last word out I hit the water. The impact was hard, but the lake was deap enough that I didn't hit any rocks on the bottom. I began to push towards the surface where I would swim to the nearest shore, hoping it was the safest.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Rizwan makes his first steps in the new world of Fizzytopia.
    "C'mon out my Pokemon!" Rizwan shouted as he threw three Pokeballs to the ground. Out came his Torchic, Drowzee and Slowpoke.
    "Toorchic!"
    "Drrrowzeeee"
    "Slllowwwppoke"
    The three Pokemon happily shouted.
    "So, where shall we head out to first? I think we shall go to the Glacier Islands." Rizwan saked as he took out the Glacier Islands map. "Hmmm... let's see... oh lookie! Terror Mountain! Let's go there! Whaddya say Torchic, Drowzee and Slowpoke?"
    "Torchic!"
    "Drow"
    "Slowwww"
    The three Pokemon agreed.
    "Return Slowpoke, Torchic and Drowzee!" Rizwan commanded as he threw the three pokemon'a pokeball towards them.

    As Rizwan walked towards The Glacier Islands to get to Terror Mountain he notices that the temperature is getting very chilly. "Grr....", Rizwan trembled.
    All Rizwan could think about was what would haappen next...

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    umbreon11: A Spearow dives toward Treecko, and Tera decides this is the right time to attack. Tera flies forward, glowing a golden color. It slams into Spearow, intervening effectively. Tera continues forward, and knocks into a few more Spearow. They are unable to resist, and collapse on the ground knocked out. But, the rest of the flocks angry now. With the loss of six members, they decide Tera is a bigger threat than Treecko. The remaining seven fly toward Tera, cawing angrily. Tera watches helplessly as the Spearow fly closer. What will you do?
    SC~ out
    "Tera try to lead them away."Tera started to fly around the trees with the spearow following her.leta ran to the treecko and picked it up.
    "Now use fly twice in case there are some left,hit them as hard as you can."

    :Once agin,I hope you know what your doing



    11
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C

    Radical Edward: You and your Magmar dash off to the monorail station, eager for adventure. You reach the station and are invited into a jeep by a tall, cheerful man. He drives you off toward the distant ruins of the Lost City of Sobek. The landscape is a blur as the jeep whizzes past buildings, skyscrapers, and tourists. Suddenly, the scenery changes into a vast desert with covered with sand. You pass mounds of dirt, archaeologists, and slower jeeps. The Lost City of Sobek seems to get bigger as the jeep gets near it. Suddenly, the jeep hits something and bumps to a halt. The driver turns off the jeep and gets down from it to see what happened. Crouching down, he inspects the ground near the car's tires, trying to find out what he drove over. As he inspects the right front tire, a baseball bat suddenly conks him on the head, knocking him out almost instantly. A masked man clothed in black gets up from beside the driver and kicks him aside. Holding with a baseball bat and a bag of nails, he jumps into the jeep and starts driving off towards Sobek. What will you do?


    As Ben and Dyrim ride along in the jeep, Magmar Sits with his eyes closed, enjoying the heat, and Ben watches the scenery go past.After a few hours of Sand,Sand and more sand, Ben drifts into sleep.He wakes up as the driver is knocked out by a sinister man with a mask and a baseball bat.The man shoves both Ben and Dyrim off the jeep and then speed away.Quickly, Ben pulls out Masquerades pokeball, giving him orders even as he materialises.

    " Masqu, Follow that truck at top speed andMeet us at that large pyramid over their"He says, pausing breifly, pointing at one of the larger Pyramids,"Dyrim, you help Me carry the driver to one of the research centers."

    After He recieves his orders, Masquerade zips off, easily keeping up with the jeep.Meanwhile, Ben and Dyrim pick up the driver, lugging him in the direction of the excavation sites.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  23. #98

    Default

    I am the updater for:
    tommyship2
    Shiny_Magneton
    Gamer C
    Megaman Xtreme
    Natedawg161992

    Everybody must post their replies in the colour Light Blue and that you quote the update. You also must fallow the rules for replying. Try to put some effort into your post. I know it is sometimes hard to write a reply but do the best you can. Also no complaining because of lack of updates. I have a busy life and I am sometimes lazy. If you want to ask me anything about my updates fell free to PM me. I have shortened some of your names so if I have shortened your name and you want it to be something else please tell me. And now onto the updates.

    Tommyship2: You run off hopping to find a nice place to train at the Hydro-Electric dam. The weather is nice and the day is going by nicely. Everything seems perfect until a stream of water hits you. It knocks you back and you fall into a nearby bush. You slowly get to your feet but you are ok. When standing you brush the dirt off yourself and look around to see what sprayed you. Your search leads you to a river right beside the path you were just walking on. Your eyes wonder about looking and stop immediately when they spot two Chinchou. One of the Chinchou looks fine but its friend look badly hurt. It looks at you with big cute eyes. The creature seems to want you to help its friend. What will you do?

    Shiny M: You let out your pokemon and they all let out a cheer when you suggest going to the Deserted Fairgrounds. When you and your pokemon arrive there the place seems like a total mess. Most of the rides are broken a lot of the booths are ripped apart and there is this strange grey mist in the air. Both you and all your pokemon have a bit of fear come into you when you see this sight. You slowly walk through the place with your pokemon fallowing. You stop when you come to a bench with a young girl sitting on it. A Ghastly is perched on her shoulder with a big grin on its face. The girl who has blondish hair and a raggedy grey dress looks up. Her eyes have a blank look in them, which freak you out. The girl stands up and extends her arm and points at you. The Ghastly on her shoulder nods and starts to float over to you. It looks like it is going to attack. What will you do?

    Gamer C: With an obsession with mythology you decided to go to the Labyrinth in the Lost City of Sobek. You go to the monorail station where you are able to catch a jeep heading that way. The jeep ride takes awhile and you lose track of time. When the jeep comes to a stop you are in a rocky area. “I am guessing you are going to the Labyrinth. If you are the stairs leading down to it are over there you just have to fallow that path” the jeep driver says as he points at the path. You get out of the jeep and thank the man. As soon as you are out of the jeep the jeep takes off and you are all alone. After a few minutes of walking you can see a flight of ancient stairs leading down to a dark area. You also see a girl around 10 sitting near the stairs crying. Will you ignore the girl and go into the Labyrinth or will you talk to girl and see what is the matter?

    Megaman X: You decided to please your Scyther by going to Shale Beach. When you arrive at Shale Beach you see many trainers and pokemon enjoying them selves. You walk around enjoying your self with your Scyther happily flying behind you. You walk for around 10 minutes and stop when you decided to stop and take a break. Where you stopped in is quiet due to the fact there are no other trainers or pokemon there. Scyther drinks from the water while you sit on a rock in the shade. While Scyther is drinking he notices something and flies over to you. He points to a turtle like pokemon called Torkoal who is drinking from the water. What will you do?

    Nate: You head out to the Deserted Fairground with your Ghastly, Ghostly hoping for the best. When you arrive you see why it is called the Deserted Fairground. You cannot see any people or pokemon around. There are many booths and rides there but many are broken down. There is also this weird grey mist floating around giving the place a spooky felling. You continue to walk around and stop when you hear a screeching howl. You stop and cover your ears with your hands trying to get rid of the horrible sound. When the howl ends you look around trying to see what made that sound. Soon a Poochyena comes out from behind a booth. It has a scar over its left eye and a weird empty minded stare. It seems to be possessed or something like that. What will you do?

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Crys and Mystic steps forth in the new world of Fizzytopia. What wonders await our young heroes this time? As they heard, the monorail station which has a jeep that leads to The Lost City of Sobek was just near the excavation camp run by archeologists to explore the ruins. They were both anxious to go to The Sphinx, Crys wanting to answer riddles while Mystic the Trapinch would like to battle. They walked toward the excavation camp, sighting the monorail nearby.

    "Okay, now we could take the jeep to The Lost City of Sobek and then-" Mystic never gotten to finish her sentence, seeing as Crys interupted.

    "I was really looking forward to walking there..." Crys stated.

    The Trapinch raised one of her eyebrows. "Remember the last time you went walking in a desert environment?"

    "Yes..."

    "Well, I thought I would be nicer to take a ride their to save our energy for the sphinx. I can't have you dehydrated when you have to answer riddles..." Mystic explained, not wanting to endanger her human friend's health.

    "Aw... You're no fun... But you've got a point..." Cry reluctantly addmitted as they seeked the next jeep to the Lost City of Sobek.

  25. #100
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Gamer C: With an obsession with mythology you decided to go to the Labyrinth in the Lost City of Sobek. You go to the monorail station where you are able to catch a jeep heading that way. The jeep ride takes awhile and you lose track of time. When the jeep comes to a stop you are in a rocky area. “I am guessing you are going to the Labyrinth. If you are the stairs leading down to it are over there you just have to fallow that path” the jeep driver says as he points at the path. You get out of the jeep and thank the man. As soon as you are out of the jeep the jeep takes off and you are all alone. After a few minutes of walking you can see a flight of ancient stairs leading down to a dark area. You also see a girl around 10 sitting near the stairs crying. Will you ignore the girl and go into the Labyrinth or will you talk to girl and see what is the matter?
    Upon hearing a sobbing noise, Gamer C looks around to find out where it is coming from. He spots a little girl near the stairway, crying. Resisting the temptation to just leave her there and convince himself that her parents are nearby, he turns away from the passageway to the labyrinth and catiously approaches the girl. Bending down on one knee, Gamer C asks, "What's the matter? Did your parents abandon you, or are did you come here on your own?"

Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •