Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #851

    Default

    ~UPDATES~


    Wayne: Judgement obeys, and Teleports quickly. You watch the Planet before you whirl in a blast of color, and a moment later, you are standing at the counter of a Pokémon Center. Nurse Joy watches you oddly; you realize how odd your sudden appearance must've looked. You give Unown to Nurse Joy, and ask her to heal it. Nurse Joy sighs, and responds, "I'm sorry, but I've never healed Unown before. They're very rare, and no Trainer ever seems to have them. They apparently are able to heal themselves if they spell the word HEAL. A wise Professor once told me that. You're lucky, as your Unown is the letter H. Try to find the rest of the letters which spell heal." Wondering vaguely how she knows so much about Unown recovery but can't do it herself, you bid Nurse Joy goodbye and allow Judgement to Teleport back. Judgement closes its eyes, and you shoot through the spinning color tunnel again. You find yourself on Saturn's rings, holding Unown. Where will you go to find more Unown, the rings or the planet itself?

    LordAndrew: Magmar points to a narrow path, but then shakes its head. Interpreting this as a warning of the danger, you tell it that you'll be OK. You walk along the edge and toward the path. You turn sideways, and edge slowly down it, Plusle following. You keep your eyes on the cave, not wanting to look down. You reach the cave, and walk in. Plusle follows. It's very dark within, and you can't see at all. Magmar scampers in after you, and grabs you by the shoulder. It turns you around, and pushes you toward the entrance. Bewildered, you break free, and walk toward it. But suddenly, the light from outside is blocked out. A large boulder is rolled in front of the cave entrance, blocking escape. You suddenly realize Magmar's warning must've meant that you shouldn't have come here. You hear distinct growling noises around you, and know you're not alone. What will you do?

    Dark Fire: You watch Scyther move toward Magnemite, making sure that it doesn't escape. You read the screen, and see the message, "Warning! Mutant Pokémon approaching Ferris Wheel!" Bewildered, you press OK. The screen changes, and it now has a picture of three Pokémon. The first is the red Magnemite, still and facing you. Next is a blue Chimecho, also facing you, and a green Dusclops. "Click to read biographies" appears at the bottom of the screen. Your eyes widen. The news of more abnormal pokémon is startling to you. Do you want to learn about Magnemite, or the two other mutants?

    Goin' Graveler: The Onix watch you leave for Shale Bay. You wave goodbye to them. Ascending a hill, you can see Shale Bay's waters gleaming up at you. You dash forward, eager for a drink of water. You drink heartily, the water clean and cold. Suddenly, a Carvanha jumps out at you! You jerk backwards, avoiding the fish's attempted ram. It growls, and swims back to the middle of the waterhole. There are Carvanha in the middle, and they're circling something. You peer over them, and see a very frightened looking Remoraid in the middle. It squeaks in fear at you, plainly asking for help. What will you do?

    umbreon11: You look around, anxious to find the next base. Treecko suddenly calls out to you, standing by the lake. It points to the bottom. You stare at the lake, and see a huge symbol at the bottom. Looking closer, you see that it resembles a skull and crossbones vaguely. It is an oval with two bones sticking out of the bottom and a small bulge on top. Team Aqua's Symbol! You knwo you need to get down there, but how? Could you possibly enlist the help of one of Water Pokémon that live here?

    joshua: Beau starts a Counter once more. Skarmory hits hard, but Beau flings Skarmory backward once more. Skarmory crashes into the ground again. Beau uses Focus Energy again, watching Skarmory all the while. Skarmory jumps up, and shoots Spikes at Beau. They bounce off harmlessly, but scatter around Beau's feet. beau stops the attack, and looks down. the sharp edges gleam at Beau dangerously. Beau's trapped! Skarmory smirks at this, and flies forward for a third attempt at Drill Peck. What will you do?

    Waterlight: Golem glares at you, but you begin the assault. Some Shuppet float forward, and Screech at Golem. Golem covers its ears with its bulging arms. The other half glow black, and drop to the ground. Black energy surrounds Golem in a Curse attack. The Cursing Shuppet rise upward unsteadily, drained of much energy. Then you all begin a Night Shade, uncluding you and Tropius. It feels weird using your own attack against another Pokémon. It's somewhat enjoyable, though. Golem roars, and falls over backwards. The ceiling rumbles, and rubble cascades down. Rocks crush some of the Shuppet, trapping them. Golem gets up slowly, angry, but still hurt. Another round of attacks may finish it, but you feel as though you should help the trapped Shuppet. What will you do?

    Sasuke-san: Tropius nods slowly, and lets you get on with Luster. It jumps off the ground, and flies far over the Dam. The height is quite daunting, but you feel exhilirated flying like this. Tropius soars high over the Dam, and towards a remote forest. It descends sharply, toward the center of the forest. It lands in a sort of arena, surrounded by huts. It lets you off, and takes off. You bid it farewell. You hear rustling around you, and see people emerging from the huts. They all are holding spears, even the woman and children! Luster growls, ready to attack, but you consider the possibility that the people are peaceful. Maybe you can talk to them. But they are quite formidable looking. What will you do?


    ~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    ~UPDATES~

    umbreon11: You look around, anxious to find the next base. Treecko suddenly calls out to you, standing by the lake. It points to the bottom. You stare at the lake, and see a huge symbol at the bottom. Looking closer, you see that it resembles a skull and crossbones vaguely. It is an oval with two bones sticking out of the bottom and a small bulge on top. Team Aqua's Symbol! You knwo you need to get down there, but how? Could you possibly enlist the help of one of Water Pokémon that live here?
    ~*CB*~
    Leta and her team looked around anxious to find Team Aqua's base,They soon heard Treecko calling to them standing by the lake and pointed to the bottom.Leta saw a huge symbol and looked closer,She recodnized it as Team Aqua's symbol.

    "They have an under water base."
    :Typical
    :Now how are we gona get down there
    "We could somehow ask a water pokemon to help us."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Dark Fire: You watch Scyther move toward Magnemite, making sure that it doesn't escape. You read the screen, and see the message, "Warning! Mutant Pokémon approaching Ferris Wheel!" Bewildered, you press OK. The screen changes, and it now has a picture of three Pokémon. The first is the red Magnemite, still and facing you. Next is a blue Chimecho, also facing you, and a green Dusclops. "Click to read biographies" appears at the bottom of the screen. Your eyes widen. The news of more abnormal pokémon is startling to you. Do you want to learn about Magnemite, or the two other mutants?
    Dark Fire cautisouly walks by Scyther glancing at the abnormal Magnemite. Looking about the small room he sees a few computers of different sizes and colours. One of those catches his attention, a computer that flashes while the rest are dim. Wearily steping up to it he becomes confused by what the computer shows.

    Warning! Mutant Pokémon approaching Ferris Wheel!

    Trying to make sense of this he looks back at the doorway. Scyther hovers about in the same place over the Magnemite, a proud grin lining his face. Just like always, proud and tall. He can never get over a victory... Sighing he tilts his head back to the screen. Having no other real choice he presses "OK". The screen darkens and instead of the warning a screen with three pokemon apears. The red Magnemite, a blue Chimecho and a green Dusclops.

    "What the..." He mutters to himself. The mutant pokemon seem to have a ghostly prescense sending chills down his back. More mutants...great... He thinks. A new pop-up appears on the screen.

    Click to read biographies

    The big letters flash on the screen a few times before Dark Fire makes up his mind. Before pressing the screen he looks back at Scyther, who was floating in small circles now.

    "I guess I choose you." Changing his focus back to the screen, his finger firmly pressing the picture of the dememnted Blue Chimecho, waiting to see what the screen would show next.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  4. #854
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard
    Goin' Graveler: The Onix watch you leave for Shale Bay. You wave goodbye to them. Ascending a hill, you can see Shale Bay's waters gleaming up at you. You dash forward, eager for a drink of water. You drink heartily, the water clean and cold. Suddenly, a Carvanha jumps out at you! You jerk backwards, avoiding the fish's attempted ram. It growls, and swims back to the middle of the waterhole. There are Carvanha in the middle, and they're circling something. You peer over them, and see a very frightened looking Remoraid in the middle. It squeaks in fear at you, plainly asking for help. What will you do?
    Berig paused, thinking. Carvanha were Water/Dark types... meaning most of his Pokemon were at a type disadvantage. Still, he had to help the poor Remoraid. He grabbed some Pokeballs off his belt, releasing Numel, Horsea and Machop. "Machop! Numel! Use your Rock Slide and Growl attacks to distract the Carvanha, while Horseam you go guide the Remoraid back here, and use your Aurora Beam to get rid of any Carvanha in the way!" As the three Pokemon took their position, he hoped that they would be able to hold off the Carvanha long enough for Remoraid and Horsea to get to safety...
    Last edited by Goin' Graveler; 1st July 2005 at 9:22 AM.

  5. #855
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    ~UPDATES~


    joshua: Beau starts a Counter once more. Skarmory hits hard, but Beau flings Skarmory backward once more. Skarmory crashes into the ground again. Beau uses Focus Energy again, watching Skarmory all the while. Skarmory jumps up, and shoots Spikes at Beau. They bounce off harmlessly, but scatter around Beau's feet. beau stops the attack, and looks down. the sharp edges gleam at Beau dangerously. Beau's trapped! Skarmory smirks at this, and flies forward for a third attempt at Drill Peck. What will you do?


    ~*CB*~
    Joshua watched as Skarmory smirked at Beau's current dilemma, and flies towards him for a Drill Peck. Knowing he has only a few moments to rescue his friend from what looks like it could be a very painful experience, Joshua's mind blazes with thoughts.

    He thinks hard about Skarmory, and how Beau was able to cover most of its attacks. He also recalls the Focus Energies that Beau used, and his mind clicks with an idea. A wild one at best, but an idea.

    "Beau, let's put those Focus Energies to good use. As Skarmory gets close, leap up and land on its back. As it flies over the Spikes, try and use your Counter to force it to the ground. If not, use it to get across the Spikes, and leap in front of it. Then summon a Counter, and use another Silver Wind. Skarmory shouldn't be able to survive that," Joshua calls. The mantis Pokemon nods, and readies his leap.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  6. #856
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    MetalYoshi17:
    The rock comes away easier then you thought it would as your Trapinch helps you out, and you finally get the mysterious thing in your hands. After a quick celebration you become wary of someone seeing you, remembering the story that Team Rocket are looking for the very item you hold in your hands, and head back to the group you came with. The scientists look thrilled when they see you have what they are looking for but just as you are about to explain the situation about Team Rocket to your acquaintances you hear a shout – “That belongs to us” comes a familiar voice. You think to yourself where you’d heard it before and then it clicks in your mind, the Team Rocket official! You spin round to see your guess confirmed, as there he stands with the two thugs you saw drive past in the space buggy. “Give us that rock and there will be no trouble” he drawls, as the two Rocket members step forward prepared to fight. The one on the left with a flash of blue hair steps forward and holds out his hand waiting for you to comply with their demand, what will you do?
    Yoshi is a bit annoyed and concerned at the appearance of Team Rocket, but he isn't all that scared since all they usually have is Zubats and Rattatas. Standing up straight to the Rockets Yoshi says, "I'm not giving you anything. If you don't like that, tough." Yoshi realizes that the Rockets probably won't be satisfied with that, and he takes a Pokeball from his belt. "Beedrill, you can handle him!" Yoshi says, tossing the Pokeball and watching his bug type Pokemon appear. "Do you want to fight or will you go away?" He taunts the official and waits to see what he will do next...

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  7. #857
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Sasuke-san: Tropius nods slowly, and lets you get on with Luster. It jumps off the ground, and flies far over the Dam. The height is quite daunting, but you feel exhilirated flying like this. Tropius soars high over the Dam, and towards a remote forest. It descends sharply, toward the center of the forest. It lands in a sort of arena, surrounded by huts. It lets you off, and takes off. You bid it farewell. You hear rustling around you, and see people emerging from the huts. They all are holding spears, even the woman and children! Luster growls, ready to attack, but you consider the possibility that the people are peaceful. Maybe you can talk to them. But they are quite formidable looking. What will you do?
    Tropius nodded slowly and bent it’s hind legs so that it was down low enough for Sasuke and Luster to jump on. They scrambed up onto it’s back and when they were both securely in place Sasuke leant down and gave the giant pokemon a pat on the side. The ground began to tremble as it started it’s run-up until with a giant flap they had left the ground. They soared over the dam and then suddenly began a rapid ascent, in an almost vertical climb they rose higher and higher. Sasuke stupidly looked back down and his head started to spin as the ground disappeared beneath them and soon the workers building was only a small speck beneath them. As quickly as it had started the ascent stopped and with a huge beat of it’s wing-like leaves Tropius levelled off and began to hover mid-air like some strange helicopter. It looked around to get it’s bearings and then craned it’s long neck backwards and looked at Sasuke. Realising that the pokemon didn’t exactly know where it was supposed to be heading the young man scanned the surroundings. It was pretty easy to pick out the enchanted forest though which spanned for miles in every direction. From somewhere near the middle of it a huge plume of spoke spiralled upwards, and Sasuke pointed towards it. Tropius stopped beatings it’s leaves and began to plummet towards earth with the two passengers on it’s back clinging on for dear life. It began to swoop towards it’s destination in some strange freefall gliding style, picking up speed as it descended further and moving with the winds. The unorthodox manner of flying was pretty effective though and shortly after the trio landed with a momentous bump.
    Utterly relieved that the ride was over Sasuke jumped off as quick as he could, glad to be back on solid ground. Luster was quick behind him but the canine pokemon seemed agitated, his fur on end and his back arched upwards. Before tending to his tense pokemon Sasuke gave Tropius one last hug and thanked it for all it’s help. He took one of the fruits from around it’s neck and popped it into his bag for later, and the giant pokemon nuzzled his head against the young man and took off. Sasuke watched it until the trees blocked his vision and then he turned his attentions to where he was now. He had been so distracted he had almost forgotten that they were now in the Intado’s Village, and it seemed the noise made by their landing had drawn the attention of the locals. Realising that it already hadn’t been the most peaceful of entrances Sasuke withdrew Luster into his pokeball, keen not to offend anyone else or to seem threatening. He was in the middle of what seemed to be an arena, surrounded by huts on all sides out of which more and more indigenous people were coming to look at the foreign invaders to their community. Each of them was armed with spears and looked very formidable, so thinking fast Sasuke reached into his bag. He took the fruit he had taken from Tropius and walked slowly towards one of the natives. The fruit that grew around the neck of a Tropius only grew twice a year and was a very sweet snack eaten by people in the tropics, and knowing this Sasuke thought it would be seen as a kind gesture to give it as a gift. He laid it on the floor and backed off, keeping his hands by his side and not making any sudden movements, he waited to see what would happen …


    My group - updates Sunday/Monday
    ive got my i on u :o

    [ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

  8. #858
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Waterlight: Golem glares at you, but you begin the assault. Some Shuppet float forward, and Screech at Golem. Golem covers its ears with its bulging arms. The other half glow black, and drop to the ground. Black energy surrounds Golem in a Curse attack. The Cursing Shuppet rise upward unsteadily, drained of much energy. Then you all begin a Night Shade, uncluding you and Tropius. It feels weird using your own attack against another Pokémon. It's somewhat enjoyable, though. Golem roars, and falls over backwards. The ceiling rumbles, and rubble cascades down. Rocks crush some of the Shuppet, trapping them. Golem gets up slowly, angry, but still hurt. Another round of attacks may finish it, but you feel as though you should help the trapped Shuppet. What will you do?
    "Guys, we must rally together to defeat this Golem!" Tom shouted, determined to try and 'rally the troops' so to speak. "Everyone who was crushed, go into your etheral form and float through the rock then everyone attack Golem with a barrage of Night Shades!"

    He looked over to Tropi to see how she was doing in the assault, then turned back confident she was alright.

    Tom floated towards the injured boulder to help finish it off...
    Last edited by Waterlight; 2nd July 2005 at 11:19 AM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  9. #859
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Torkoal Stu: A flurry of razor-sharp leaves and glowing needles are sent at Freezy and Lotad, a combination of Forest’s Razor Leaf and Arach’s Poison Sting. Freezy runs away quickly, but Lotad, being a Lotad, is not too nimble. He uses his own Razor Leaf to try and counter this barrage of attacks. It does manage to cut up some of the Poison Stings and Razor Leaves, but Lotad is still hit with the full force of the combined attacks, leaving him him even more tired than before. Freezy sends another blast of snow at Forest, which covers most of her body. Shivering, she kneels down, not having enough energy to stand up. She seems ready to collapse soon. What will you do now?

    Latias10: The trainer yells his orders to his Pokemon, and the fighting begins again. This time, there seems to be two separate battles instead of one, with Athrun and Beedrill facing off, while Shine and Mr. Mime get ready to attack each other. Athrun releases a rainbow colored beam from its pearl at Beedrill, a determined look on his face. Meanwhile, Beedrill’s left needle-thing glows with white energy as he lifts it up and aims it directly at Athrun. A single white beam emits from the needle, a Secret Power attack, and collides with the Psybeam in midair. Strangely enough, the beams become one in the shape of a medium-sized orb of energy, the power of the beams combining. A second later, two beams are shot out of the energy orb, one at Athrun and one at Beedrill. Both of the beams, both a rainbow colored beam with a second white energy beam wrapped around it, hit the Pokemon straight on. Beedrill falls to the ground, and Athrun lays backwards, both of them smoking, devestated by the combined forces of the Psybeam and the Secret Power. Neither of them are knocked out, but both have lost a lot of health and some energy. Back to the Shine-Mr. Mime battle, Shine tries to use Mega Drain on Mr. Mime again, but the attack is blocked by a Light Screen he conjures out of nowhere. Shine also tries the Stun Gale combo again at Mr. Mime, but this too is blocked by the Light Screen. As soon as the Stun Spore is past him, Mr. Mime drops the Light Screen and jumps up to Shine in midair, spinning rapidly, and whacks her in the face with the palm of his gloved hand several times, doing fair damge. What will you do now?

  10. #860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    [b]Latias10: The trainer yells his orders to his Pokemon, and the fighting begins again. This time, there seems to be two separate battles instead of one, with Athrun and Beedrill facing off, while Shine and Mr. Mime get ready to attack each other. Athrun releases a rainbow colored beam from its pearl at Beedrill, a determined look on his face. Meanwhile, Beedrill’s left needle-thing glows with white energy as he lifts it up and aims it directly at Athrun. A single white beam emits from the needle, a Secret Power attack, and collides with the Psybeam in midair. Strangely enough, the beams become one in the shape of a medium-sized orb of energy, the power of the beams combining. A second later, two beams are shot out of the energy orb, one at Athrun and one at Beedrill. Both of the beams, both a rainbow colored beam with a second white energy beam wrapped around it, hit the Pokemon straight on. Beedrill falls to the ground, and Athrun lays backwards, both of them smoking, devestated by the combined forces of the Psybeam and the Secret Power. Neither of them are knocked out, but both have lost a lot of health and some energy. Back to the Shine-Mr. Mime battle, Shine tries to use Mega Drain on Mr. Mime again, but the attack is blocked by a Light Screen he conjures out of nowhere. Shine also tries the Stun Gale combo again at Mr. Mime, but this too is blocked by the Light Screen. As soon as the Stun Spore is past him, Mr. Mime drops the Light Screen and jumps up to Shine in midair, spinning rapidly, and whacks her in the face with the palm of his gloved hand several times, doing fair damge. What will you do now?
    Catherine carefully watched the batle. She knew that Athrun was doing okay even though is health went down a lot because he was around even with the Beedrill. Shine was having a bit of trouble with the walls the Mr. Mime was creating. After a few moments of thinking an idea came to Catherine to help Shine out.

    "Athrun I want you to start out by firing a Confuse Ray at the Beedril then before it has time to react blast it with a Psybeam. Shine go fly up to the Mr. Mime and look like you are going to Tackle it. It will probably set up a Reflect so stop and suck its health away with a Mega Drain. Then fly high enough so the Mr. Mime cannot hit you," Catherine told her pokemon in a loud enough voice for them to hear but not loud enough for her opponent to hear.

    Athrun and Shine both nodded. They then got perpared to launch their next attack.

  11. #861
    Misao Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Little Fox: Abra disappeared in a small flash of blue light as he Teleported into the fiery tree. A few seconds later, he teleported down holding a Caterpie and a Wurmple. He set them down and teleported up again as Scyther jumped down, a Metapod and a Weedle pressed together against his chest with his blades, set them down, and flew up. This continued until both Pokemon were on the ground, panting from the effort, many Grass and Bug Pokemon in front of them. Houndour, recovered from the tree incident, trots up. She and Scyther tense, preparing for battle, but both stop as they realize the Grass and Bug Pokemon were still in danger. Scyther loaded several of the Pokemon onto Houndour’s back, who runs away in the distance. Suddenly the tree, weak from the flames engulfing it, falls right on Scyther, crushing and scorching him. The Grass and Bug Pokemon run around in panic as the fire spreads on the grass. What will you do now?
    OOC: sorry for the lack of response..vacation ><;; And by the way eon >>; Just to tell you..my abra's a female (I believe Oo; I'm probably losing my mind, of course..). xD;

    And I dunno if pokeballs can be destroyed, and I haven't found any evidence to support or go against it, so let's say they can't okay?

    Roxanne gasped and watched in horror as the tree fell onto the Scyther, pinning it. She could see that it was obviously going through excruciating pain, so she made a quick decision. She pulled out a pokeball from her pack and called down to the Scyther. "Scyther! I know you don't want to be caught, but I promise that after this I will let you go if you wish! I need to get you out of there, and the only way I can do that is if you stay inside this pokeball! I'm pretty sure they can't be destroyed, but it's all I can come up with right now!" She couldn't tell whether the scyther had agreed or disagreed to her plan, but she couldn't risk being wrong and leaving it there to die, so she threw the pokeball at the scyther.

    She then quickly called out Krystal again and called Abra back, giving it a potion to restore its strength. "Krystal! I have an idea to stop the fire from spreading. Can you use your ember to create a back fire to literally 'fight fire with fire'? Let me hurry and make a circle of dirt.." Roxanne trailed off, quickly making a circle of dirt around the fire, ensuring that it could go no further. "Okay Krystal, Now!" she shouted. Krystal let a burst of ember fly from her mouth, creating a backfire to hopefully stop the fire.

  12. #862
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kat's Kitty Corner XD (CA)
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Rekkuza's Updates
    Veekatgirl: Pyra barks sharply, confirming your commands. Shado holds his hand up, extending it toward the middle of the arena. “Good luck to you.” He says, returning to his position at the end of the battle rectangle. Pyra’s mouth opens up, revealing many rugged teeth. Deep inside Pyra’s throat, a great fire awaits to rise. Shados’ Bayleef’s leaf on its head starts to act up, readying itself for the battle that is close to starting. “This match will be between Kay and her Houndour, and Shado and his Bayleef. Let the battle, begin!” The man with the suit says, pulling two flags out, one green and one red. The green flag is in his right hand, signaling yours, and the red flag is Shado’s. Hearing the sound of ‘begin’ Pyra starts off toward Bayleef, who is ready and waiting. Pyra, energetic and ready to fight, comes to a slow dash, as she unleashes a flurry of flames. This attack surprised Bayleef, who didn’t expect the flames to spread that wide. Trying to avoid the flames, Bayleef dashes to the side of the field, receiving a small slice of heat from a weaker flame. Pyra doesn’t stop her raid of attacks, as she runs after Bayleef once more, spewing flames as she goes. Realizing that running won’t win the battle, Bayleef turns around and starts up a small Poisonpowder attack that stays still in the air, and starts to run again. Unable to see the attack due to the fire, Pyra runs right into it. Luckily, the powder got blown away by the flames as Pyra speeds up on Bayleef. Suddenly, Pyra stops, exhausted from the first outburst of energy. It looks like you ought to take it easy, this looks like it is going to be a long battle. What will you do now?
    Scowling, Kat looked at the ground as she tried to think of a plan. Pyra panted heavily but pawed at the ground, still desiring to fight.
    "Nice plan, genius." Pyra barked crossly between her deep breaths.
    "Oh, shut up." Kat snapped. "I'm doing the best I can." She looked at the Bayleef again, thinking up another plan. "Okay Pyra. I want you to hit the Bayleef's leaf, but only try if you’re sure to hit. For now, try your best to dodge all attacks thrown at you.”
    Pyra, though reluctant to try another one of her trainer’s plans, nodded and snarled at the Bayleef.



  13. #863
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    My group: I am extremely sorry about the lack of updates, but my computer has been having major trouble and I have been totaly draind from numerouse partys, doctor visits and the like.I applaud you patience(most of you*Glares at Blaziken's_Charizard*) and hopfully updates will be done by the second week of july, again, I am queit sorry and thank you for you patience

    Harper:you are in my group now so...yeah...sorry you have to wait so long for your first update

  14. #864
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Updates!

    My apologies to my group, I had hoped to post these earlier. However, since my hockey victory, I have had neither the strength nor the mind to write these for you. However, I do believe I've outdone myself with these...

    PorkYouPine – After an unusual conversation with your Pokčmon, he floats over to the Marill. Marill notices Mojo, and races over to it. You look on as they converse, and notice Marill’s eyes lighting up at the conversation. The two Pokčmon walk back over to you, and the Marill begins a small charade.

    After watching the Pokčmon for some time, you finally work out what Marill is trying to say. It is willing to travel with you, but it wants to test you. The first test will be finding Marill in a game of Hide and Seek, the second, a battle between Mojo and the Marill.

    Agreeing to the Marill’s terms, you close your eyes, and count to twenty. When you open them, Marill has disappeared. You and Mojo look around for a while, and determine there are three places Marill could have gone. There is a grove of trees over to your left, a set of shrubs straight in front of you, or it could be hiding in the River. Where will you look?

    Suicide - As you step forward, you begin to notice more about the girl. She doesn’t appear older than 14, and a small glint appears in her eyes when you step forward and challenge her. She squeals involuntarily in delight when you release Kira, and smiles as the battle begins.

    “Skitty, start by growling at Kira, then Tackle it twice!” the girl decrees. She looks up at you. “My name is Elsie. May I ask for yours?” As she asks, you notice her blushing. What will you do?

    MewSP - You glare at the Wingull for ruining your day, and order Ginsing to tackle the Wingull. He shakes off the water, and leaps into the air, and Wingull dodges aside. Again, Ginsing leaps, and a large wave comes in, slamming both the Wingull and Ginsing hard.

    The two Pokčmon soon shake off the wave, Wingull being the first to do so. Another Water Gun is sprayed at Ginsing, who barrels through it and slams Wingull. The seagull hits the ground, before shaking off the attack and returning to the air. This Wingull could prove a challenge. What will you do?

    Dragonite108 - Deciding to use the terrain to your advantage, you order Snubbull to slide down the mud and Tackle Slowpoke. Your Pokčmon slides down the mud, waving its stubby arms around to keep balance. Unfortunately, Snubbull loses its balance, and slips. But, in its freefall, it slams headlong into Slowpoke for a make-shift Headbutt!

    The dopey Pokčmon digs its feet into the muddy ground, and begins to slowly climb back up the bank. It opens its mouth, and releases three pink bubbles, a Yawn attack! If they hit Snubbull, he’ll fall fast asleep! Your reaction?

    Manji – You and the sailor walk along the beach, a chilling wind gripping at your mind. You approach his house, and the two of you enter. He offers you a chair, and sits down opposite you. In front of a fire, pipe in his mouth, he begins to tell the story.

    “This beach was once home to the finest seaport in all of Fizzytopia. Trainers would come from all regions, just to explore our shores. Our cruise ships were the finest in the world, and one ship in particular was the most famous of all.”

    His eyes glance above the fireplace, and you see a painting of a large cruise liner. People are portrayed on the decks, having a marvelous time. You look away as he continues.

    “She was called the S.S. Tessie, and she was the finest, most beautiful, most elegant ship in the fleet. Until one fateful night…”

    His glance now turns to the window, and you see what looks like an abandoned lighthouse atop a rocky cliff. “The lighthouse keeper disappeared mysteriously that night, and the light never shone. Tessie sailed into the bay, and crashed upon the rocky shores beneath that there cliff.”

    He wipes a tear from his eye, before continuing. “Almost all the trainers aboard that ship died, and legend has it that their skeletons and Pokčmon still lie in the wreck, guarded only by the ghosts of their trainers.” His eyes now gaze deep into yours. “It is said, that when the ship crashed into the reef, the captain spoke his last words. ‘My prize is now for thee who choose to search for it, and my map shall guide thee to my prize, or to me.’”

    With that, the sailor sits in silence, in memory. When he looks up, a sparkle is in his eyes. “My lad, you look like just the person who could find the captain’s prize. I have the map in my possession, and I will gladly hand it over to you. All I ask, is that if you find the treasure, that I may take one thing.” Your response?

    Another Fan - You call out to Remoraid, then once more to fix up the mistakes you made in your orders. However, the Goldeen is faster, and it swims up beside Archer. However, it doesn’t attack. Instead, it rubs against Archer. It seems as though the Goldeen is attracted to Archer! What will you do?


    Any problems, feel free to PM me.

    Enjoy!

    Joshua
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 8th July 2005 at 10:51 AM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  15. #865
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Suicide - As you step forward, you begin to notice more about the girl. She doesn’t appear older than 14, and a small glint appears in her eyes when you step forward and challenge her. She squeals involuntarily in delight when you release Kira, and smiles as the battle begins.

    “Skitty, start by growling at Kira, then Tackle it twice!” the girl decrees. She looks up at you. “My name is Elsie. May I ask for yours?” As she asks, you notice her blushing. What will you do?
    Suicide coughed and looked at the Elsie girl. "Uh.. My names Suicide?" He said slowly. Suicide stared at the girl, then remembered he was battling. "Okay Kira, use thunder shock on the Skitty, then a growl, then another thunder shock!". Kira nodded and prepared itself for Skittys attacks. Sparks start sparky from her checks. Suicide excited to see the results of her attacks, falls over. "Whoa..." He gets up and looks at Kira, "Okay! Now!"... Kira ran around the Skitty, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Suicide looked at the still blushing girl and laughed. Suicide thought to himself "What a weirdo.."
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  16. #866

    Default Double Trouble Update!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Torkoal Stu: A flurry of razor-sharp leaves and glowing needles are sent at Freezy and Lotad, a combination of Forest’s Razor Leaf and Arach’s Poison Sting. Freezy runs away quickly, but Lotad, being a Lotad, is not too nimble. He uses his own Razor Leaf to try and counter this barrage of attacks. It does manage to cut up some of the Poison Stings and Razor Leaves, but Lotad is still hit with the full force of the combined attacks, leaving him him even more tired than before. Freezy sends another blast of snow at Forest, which covers most of her body. Shivering, she kneels down, not having enough energy to stand up. She seems ready to collapse soon. What will you do now?
    Stuart began to get scared, he ran his hand though his hair slowly. STuart then closed his eyes thinking but nothing came into his head. He opened his eyes and began eyeing Forest carefully. Suddenly it Struck him like a bolt of firce lightening. "Freezy focus all your energy into one on Powder Snow and aim it right at Forest!" Stuart shouted confindently at Freezy.

    Then Stuart waited for his orders to be carried out however he could see Freezy becoming weak. He then swifted his attention to Lotad who was even weaker. "Lotad use...use...." Stuart stutered as he could see Lotad almost collapsing. "I can't I can't!" Stuart thought to himself trying to think of a new plan.

    "Lotad use your weakest attack Astonish!" Stuart commanded as Lotad brought up the crourage to go though with the commanded. "Lotad its ok if you can't do it but just try," Stuart said softly as he gave Lotad a sorry look. However Lotad gave Stuart a strong yet friendly look. "Lo tad lo tad ad ad lo!" (Lets do it, I'll never give up this fight!) Lotad exclaimed and only Stuart could understand what she said. "Yeah!" Stuart commanded. "Freezy, Lotad now!" Stuart continued loudly as he raised his hand as a sign for Freezy and Lotad to start their attacks.

  17. #867
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Manji – You and the sailor walk along the beach, a chilling wind gripping at your mind. You approach his house, and the two of you enter. He offers you a chair, and sits down opposite you. In front of a fire, pipe in his mouth, he begins to tell the story.

    “This beach was once home to the finest seaport in all of Fizzytopia. Trainers would come from all regions, just to explore our shores. Our cruise ships were the finest in the world, and one ship in particular was the most famous of all.”

    His eyes glance above the fireplace, and you see a painting of a large cruise liner. People are portrayed on the decks, having a marvelous time. You look away as he continues.

    “She was called the S.S. Tessie, and she was the finest, most beautiful, most elegant ship in the fleet. Until one fateful night…”

    His glance now turns to the window, and you see what looks like an abandoned lighthouse atop a rocky cliff. “The lighthouse keeper disappeared mysteriously that night, and the light never shone. Tessie sailed into the bay, and crashed upon the rocky shores beneath that there cliff.”

    He wipes a tear from his eye, before continuing. “Almost all the trainers aboard that ship died, and legend has it that their skeletons and Pokčmon still lie in the wreck, guarded only by the ghosts of their trainers.” His eyes now gaze deep into yours. “It is said, that when the ship crashed into the reef, the captain spoke his last words. ‘My prize is now for thee who choose to search for it, and my map shall guide thee to my prize, or to me.’”

    With that, the sailor sits in silence, in memory. When he looks up, a sparkle is in his eyes. “My lad, you look like just the person who could find the captain’s prize. I have the map in my possession, and I will gladly hand it over to you. All I ask, is that if you find the treasure, that I may take one thing.” Your response?
    Nathen sat for a minute more in silence, as he had been since entering the house and listening to he sailor's tale. When he spoke, Sandshrew uncurled himself from where he had been sleeping at Nathen's feet and looked up at him inquisitively.

    "Okay, I'll do it," Nathen said solemnly, "but under one condition..."

    "What's that, my boy?"

    "I wait 'til morning to go," Nathen said quickly, listening fearfully to the howling wind and light rain now dancing against the window.

    At daybreak, Nathen collected his belongings and thanked the sailor for the stay. The sea dog waited until the last minute before handing Nathen the map, which he did just as Nathen was leaving. It was in a leather-bound cylindrical case, tied with red string. Nathen took it with awe.

    Saying a final farewell to the sailor, Nathen started off down the beach. When he was a fair distance away from the sailor's house, he took the map case from his pack, removed the map and unfurled it, trying to see where to go next.

  18. #868
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    Another Fan - You call out to Remoraid, then once more to fix up the mistakes you made in your orders. However, the Goldeen is faster, and it swims up beside Archer. However, it doesn’t attack. Instead, it rubs against Archer. It seems as though the Goldeen is attracted to Archer! What will you do?


    Joshua
    Jeff thanks god that it didn't attack the remoraid. This was unexpected to him. He wonders how does Archer feel about the Goldeen. Jeff didn't mind the goldeen but he didn't need another water pokemon so he decided just to let Archer and the goldeen to play around as he looks for some weaker pokemon to battle with his still young remoraid.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 2nd July 2005 at 2:38 PM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  19. #869
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    PorkYouPine – After an unusual conversation with your Pokčmon, he floats over to the Marill. Marill notices Mojo, and races over to it. You look on as they converse, and notice Marill’s eyes lighting up at the conversation. The two Pokčmon walk back over to you, and the Marill begins a small charade.

    After watching the Pokčmon for some time, you finally work out what Marill is trying to say. It is willing to travel with you, but it wants to test you. The first test will be finding Marill in a game of Hide and Seek, the second, a battle between Mojo and the Marill.

    Agreeing to the Marill’s terms, you close your eyes, and count to twenty. When you open them, Marill has disappeared. You and Mojo look around for a while, and determine there are three places Marill could have gone. There is a grove of trees over to your left, a set of shrubs straight in front of you, or it could be hiding in the River. Where will you look?

    Mojo hung his head, and wheezed. “Sha~aaa~ppet…” Though Hana couldn’t normally understand anything her Pokémon says, it was very clear that he was saying, “Oh god, oh, crap this is stupid.” Hana had hit him on the head for it.

    “Be quiet, Mojo, at least it’s cute.” She rolled her eyes and motioned to him to look over in the trees (the shrubs were too obvious a hiding place), while she went to the river, hoping to find the Marill before it would change its mind and decide to swim away.

    If that was its plan at all… she thought, then went into the water and searched the reeds.

  20. #870
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    TreeckoKnight87: Saur continued to stay on top of Electrike, putting extra effort in an attempt to crush him. Electrike tries to cry out, but, apparently, Saur is crushing him too hard for Electrike to emit noise, and he is too weak to remove Saur’s bulk from on top of himself. Meanwhile, Char runs up to Electrike and Scratches him with his claw. While this attack did damage Electrike, he seems far from fainting, and Saur does not have enough weight to crush him in less than several turns. Out of the blue, a small bolt of electricity hits Saur point-blank. He was so surprised by the attack from Pikachu he almost fell off, but managed to keep trapping Electrike. What will you do now?
    Chase studied the fight carefully. This was his first double battle, so he wanted to make sure that he won. He saw that Saur pinning Electrike wasn't helping much, so he'd need to change plans.

    "Okay Saur, get off Electrike. Then Chat, use Scratch on it before it can escape. Then Saur, knock it over with a strong Tackle!" Chase commanded.

  21. #871
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:

    Heres the next set of updates. Just so you know, there won't be a set day for updates to be posted, but you will get at least 2 updates a week. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions ^^

    Rekkuza: Your Gengar pulls off the combo attack, the flames from the Fire Punch merging with Dragonbreath to create a Dragon Flamethrower, it swirls over to the Murkrow and the figure grins, “Fly up Murkrow and take the damage!” Murkrow flies up and is hit head on by the attack, letting out a crow of distress, being hit with medium damage. It then stares at you dead on. You wonder the reasons behind this peculiar strategy, until the figure commands, “Murkrow, use Mirror Move to send that very same attack back at Gengar! Then use a Haze attack to obscure the visibility” You watch as Murkrow re-creates your attack and sends it back at you then sets up to release a Haze. Meanwhile, your Sableye has used Flash against Mightyena and is now flying towards it aiming for a Mega Kick, the Mightyena is blinded and stumbling about and just as Sableye is about to land a hit, the Mightyena lets out a loud Roar which startles your Sableye and makes it slow down its attack speed, thus making it land on the ground, hindering the Mega Kick. “Mightyena, use your sensitive hearing, listen to where that Sableye is and use a Shadow Ball attack!” Mightyena then pricks its ears up, whilst powering up a Shadow Ball in it’s mouth. The Figure smiles at you, “So Rekkuza, having fun?” What will you do now?

    P-Arts: REPOST Releasing Jiroubi, you both take off after the assailant and jump off the cliff. Landing safely, you both look ahead and see the man running ahead of you but then right infront of your eyes; he disappears. You stop suddenly and look around, you're in a circular area and there are 6 doors all around you, each with a number painted on them. Jiroubi growls lightly, unhappy that the assailant had managed to get away. You figure that he must be behind one of these doors. You look at each one, and at the ground below, much to your disappointment there are footprints leading to every door. You conclude that this may be where the gang who're poisoning the pokemon are based. You look at the doors again, which one will you choose?

    ArticFox: REPOST As you put your questions to the boy, he turns and smiles politely. "I'm travelling where ever this damned theif goes! I've been trailing a man for months after he stole my Baby Horsea's Pokéball. He's only a baby so he couldn't defend himself against the theif. I thought that man was him, but realised he wasn't after I caught up, so... I'm following him to Dead Forest! So of course I can travel with you!" The boy almost chirped happily with a tinge of annoyance in his voice. "I'm Tom by the way, and you are?". Tom then continued as he waited for your answer. What shall you say / do?

    Ryman: As you call out to Charmander, he listens as best as he can. He closes his eyes and listens carefully as the Zubat flaps about the air. It then bares its fangs and swoops in for a Leech Life attack, Charmander lets out a growl and the Zubat is intimidated, losing attack power. It however, continues its attack regardless and aims for Charmander. All of a sudden, Charmander’s confusion has worn off and has smashed his tail against Zubats body, dealing heavy damage. Zubat slams against the ground and Charmander growls again at it, intimidating it further. As Charmander raises his claw to deliver a Scratch attack, the Zubat quickly uses most of its remaining energy to go airborne again. You grin, this battle is finally going your way and Zubat is almost KO’ed. Charmander is now healed of confusion and is brimming with energy. What will you do now?

    Dae90: K-Flex releases a stream of bubbles into the sky around Spearow, a few of the Bubbles make contact with the Spearow and burst, dealing good damage to it and also, making it’s movements more sluggish. K-Flex then flies up and tackles the Spearow head on, and Spearow is knocked back. Brimming with confidence, you order your K-Flex to use Waterfall, she flies down into the pool of water and begins to summon a wall of water. However, Spearow glares down at K-Flex and begins to dive at it again, using Fly attack, as it approaches K-Flex it readies itself for a Peck attack and hits K-Flex head on again, for light damage. However, as the Spearow hits K-Flex, the Waterfall falls onto Spearow dealing heavy damage. It seems as though the Spearow is drowning but it suddenly shoots out of the water and lands on the ground nearby, panting heavily. Spearow is tired and has received heavy damage but still wants to fight. What will you do next?
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  22. #872
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Update Time

    MetalYoshi17:
    The official scoffs at your attempt to mock him and simply eyes up your Beedril who is buzzing in the air, jabbing her needle limbs in a punching motion to show off her speed and get warmed up. The official eventually speaks up, “So, you refuse to respect our demands. Child you don’t know who you’re dealing with.” And with a flick of his hair he focussed his attentions to one of his minions, “OK Jake you’re up first.” The same Rocket with the blue hair who had waited for you to hand him the rock steps forward, “OK boss but don’t blame me if this guy gets hurt.” The official responds with a laugh - “Blame you? My dear colleague I look forward … no, I expect it.”
    You steel yourself ready for battle and give Beedril one more look of encouragement, then wait to see what you’ll be up against. The Rocket crony unclips a solo pokeball from a chain around his neck and with a flash of red light there is a Crobat up in the air next to your Beedril. “So you think that scrawny bug of yours is fast eh?” he taunts, “Just wait till you see Vlad in action – I’ll even let you make the first move punk.”

    quilava plush:
    You walk slowly away from the protective Krabby keen not to offend it or get into any unnecessary fights. But peace & quiet is the last thing you’re getting at the moment, just as you find a gorgeous rock pool to relax next to you hear a shouting coming from further to the right along the rocks. The pool is ideal with calm water which has been heated up by the sun over the course of the day, and most importantly it seems to be vacant. However, with a sigh of guilt you stand up to see what’s going on. You see two boys standing over a Carvanha with sticks in their hands, and the pokemon seems badly beaten. You could decide to be a good Samaritan, or do you have the ruthless streak in you to do nothing and kick back with Akari, who is already enjoying the warm water.

    ROBEATSKEE1:
    Chikorita runs forward with determination, keen to show how strong she is now that the battle is one-on-one. With your commands echoing in her head Chikorita fires a Leech Seed at Starmie, as it reaches it’s target it explodes into life and suddenly wraps the water pokemon in vines and leaves. The guard doesn’t look at all distressed by this and actually starts to laugh. “Are you forgetting something?” he asks rhetorically, “Starmie – Rapid Spin.” You curse your bad memory, how could you have forgotten Starmies default attack as you watch the pokemon start to spin round and round, slicing through the vines and freeing itself. It then sends out a single bright wave of light from it’s central core at Chikorita, you recognise the Confuse Ray but urge Chikorita to carry out it’s counter that you ordered. She sends a barrage of leaves in every direction, making sure that even though her confusion she is bound to hit. Some of them crash into Starmie, the Razor Leaf attack causing good damage. What next ?

    Skrusti:
    As the eerie music of the fairground ride floods over the area you begin to panic. Seeing a figure approaching out of the darkness towards you Skitty gives it his fiercest Growl. You hear a girlish scream and then a torrent of abuse aimed In your direction – “Hey what the hell did you do that for who do you think you are what kind of idiot would do that?” As you try and work your way through all the questions you see the owner of this infuriating voice come towards you. It is a young girl of about nine or ten years old with a bright blue dress. You’re still feeling quite annoyed having been scared by the situation and then meeting this little brat but you’re glad to see another human in here. She tells you that she saw her Rattata run in here and needs help finding it - and asks for your help. She says that she’s looked behind the merry-go-round, but has yet to check the helter-skelter, the ghost train, and old ferris wheel, or the games stalls. Will you help this little girl, if yes, where will you look first?

    ~*CB*~:
    You leave the group of explorers behind and head out onto the rings. No sooner do you step through the archway though you’re encountered with a situation. You see a pretty young lady of around 19 running around aimlessly as roughly 25-30 Mareep run rings around her. You laugh at the absurdity of the image but the situation intrigues you and you pipe up, “Hey what’s going on?” She stops and looks at you and then realising how stupid she must look gets a bit embarrassed. “Minine is sick,” she pants, still out of breath, while indicating to a Mightyena who is lying down at the door to what looks like a barn. You eye up the building and notice it backs on to the Saturn Experience and has many different wires leading out from the roof to all surrounding buildings. As you are about to ask what it’s all for the woman explains. “We provide electricity to the town, but we need to round up these Mareep and get them inside. Could you help us out?” she asks …
    Last edited by Sasuke.; 8th July 2005 at 11:46 AM.

  23. #873
    Dragonite108 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua


    Dragonite108 - Deciding to use the terrain to your advantage, you order Snubbull to slide down the mud and Tackle Slowpoke. Your Pokčmon slides down the mud, waving its stubby arms around to keep balance. Unfortunately, Snubbull loses its balance, and slips. But, in its freefall, it slams headlong into Slowpoke for a make-shift Headbutt!

    The dopey Pokčmon digs its feet into the muddy ground, and begins to slowly climb back up the bank. It opens its mouth, and releases three pink bubbles, a Yawn attack! If they hit Snubbull, he’ll fall fast asleep! Your reaction?

    "This Dopey Pokemon is full of surprises,"he murmered under his breath as he saw the yawn attack float through the air towards Snubbull and how it endured Snubbulls Tackle. Brian quickly thought,and then said,"Jump into the shallow part of the bank so the Yawn misses,then if that works lure it in close to you with a Tail Whip,jump behind it and Tackle.Your doing great so just keep it up Snubbull!"
    Snubbull replied back with a "Snubbull!" Brian seeing that Snubbull had some energy left.
    The sun was getting hot and there were mostly no clouds in the sky as Brian realized he would have to come up with some way to beat this Pokemon before Snubbull ran out of her energy.
    Then he watched his orders go into action.

  24. #874
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Oringinally posted by Shinjara:
    Dae90: K-Flex releases a stream of bubbles into the sky around Spearow, a few of the Bubbles make contact with the Spearow and burst, dealing good damage to it and also, making it’s movements more sluggish. K-Flex then flies up and tackles the Spearow head on, and Spearow is knocked back. Brimming with confidence, you order your K-Flex to use Waterfall, she flies down into the pool of water and begins to summon a wall of water. However, Spearow glares down at K-Flex and begins to dive at it again, using Fly attack, as it approaches K-Flex it readies itself for a Peck attack and hits K-Flex head on again, for light damage. However, as the Spearow hits K-Flex, the Waterfall falls onto Spearow dealing heavy damage. It seems as though the Spearow is drowning but it suddenly shoots out of the water and lands on the ground nearby, panting heavily. Spearow is tired and has received heavy damage but still wants to fight. What will you do next?
    Shinjara, thanks for the PM. And yes, you rock at updates. ^_^

    After automatically teleporting his other two teammates to the Day Care, Grey turns attention back to the field. Grey cheers K-Flex on and hopes that she'll kick some feathers. He notices that K-Flex has taken some slight damage, but otherwise is not in bad condition. Her wings and body have some scratches on them, but nothing else.

    "Ok, K-Flex you're doin' great! Just keep it up. Those Bubbles worked like I planned, but it's still got some kick left. The fountain looks pretty empty, so water attacks have to be kept to a minimum. Try a Surf that's stong enough to empty the remaining water, then follow the wave with the best Tackle you've got. If it tries somethin' funny, try and dodge and lead it into the Bubbles on the field. They'll slow it down and cause some damage."

    Grey looks on in fascination as both the Spearow and K-Flex take off into the air again. The Spearow looks pretty trashed but it has a firey will and it will continue to fight. Grey takes out a lone, empty Pokeball and prepares to take the Spearow if victory ensues.
    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 4th July 2005 at 9:26 AM.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  25. #875
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara




    Ryman: As you call out to Charmander, he listens as best as he can. He closes his eyes and listens carefully as the Zubat flaps about the air. It then bares its fangs and swoops in for a Leech Life attack, Charmander lets out a growl and the Zubat is intimidated, losing attack power. It however, continues its attack regardless and aims for Charmander. All of a sudden, Charmander’s confusion has worn off and has smashed his tail against Zubats body, dealing heavy damage. Zubat slams against the ground and Charmander growls again at it, intimidating it further. As Charmander raises his claw to deliver a Scratch attack, the Zubat quickly uses most of its remaining energy to go airborne again. You grin, this battle is finally going your way and Zubat is almost KO’ed. Charmander is now healed of confusion and is brimming with energy. What will you do now?

    "Alright Charmander," started Ryan, "This Zubat is more persistant than I thought, but we're on the verge of victory!"
    Charmander nodded slowly. Zubat was using most of it's energy to stay airborn, and wouldn't be able to dodge Charmander's attacks easily. Still, Ryan had to consider the possibility that Zubat would suprise him again.
    "Charmander! Get him directly with a good Scratch attack!"
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •