Page 36 of 122 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #876
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    [
    Skrusti:
    As the eerie music of the fairground ride floods over the area you begin to panic. Seeing a figure approaching out of the darkness towards you Skitty gives it his fiercest Growl. You hear a girlish scream and then a torrent of abuse aimed In your direction – “Hey what the hell did you do that for who do you think you are what kind of idiot would do that?” As you try and work your way through all the questions you see the owner of this infuriating voice come towards you. It is a young girl of about nine or ten years old with a bright blue dress. You’re still feeling quite annoyed having been scared by the situation and then meeting this little brat but you’re glad to see another human in here. She tells you that she saw her Rattata run in here and needs help finding it - and asks for your help. She says that she’s looked behind the merry-go-round, but has yet to check the helter-skelter, the ghost train, and old ferris wheel, or the games stalls. Will you help this little girl, if yes, where will you look first?

    I sighed. Today was turning out to be an excellent day indeed. "Ok, listen. First of all, if this is the haunted fairground, what is a ten year old doing here?! Second of all, you're too young to curse. Just don't. Thirdly, I will help you find your Rattata. Skitty! You know what a Rattata smells like, don't you?" Skitty meowed, and stretched a little bit. I hoped that was a yes. "Allright then. Start searching Skitty!" I hoped he would be able to find the girls Rattata. At first he looked confused, but he headed towards the ghost train. I figured there wouldn't be any light inside, and also hoping Rattata was inside, I pulled out a Pokeball holding the newest member of my team.

    "Slugma, come on out! We'll need your light!" I threw the Pokeball into the air, watching my Slugma pop out. "Sluuuuuugmaaaa.." He droned, and then yawned. I heard a screech. I guess the girl didn't like my Slugma. "Slugma! Follow Skitty, and light the way for us! Skitty, if you're attacked by anything, give out another Growl. I have a feeling alot of Ghost-types are here, and your Tackle won't be much use against them. Slugma, if you think Skitty is in trouble, try and get in front of him and use a Smog attack! Try and make it so neither you or Skitty get hit!" We started forward, the girl and I calling out for the Rattata.
    Last edited by Skrusti; 4th July 2005 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Forgot end tag -_-
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  2. #877
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    MetalYoshi17:
    The official scoffs at your attempt to mock him and simply eyes up your Beedril who is buzzing in the air, jabbing her needle limbs in a punching motion to show off her speed and get warmed up. The official eventually speaks up, “So, you refuse to respect our demands. Child you don’t know who you’re dealing with.” And with a flick of his hair he focussed his attentions to one of his minions, “OK Jake you’re up first.” The same Rocket with the blue hair who had waited for you to hand him the rock steps forward, “OK boss but don’t blame me if this guy gets hurt.” The official responds with a laugh - “Blame you? My dear colleague I look forward … no, I expect it.”
    You steel yourself ready for battle and give Beedril one more look of encouragement, then wait to see what you’ll be up against. The Rocket crony unclips a solo pokeball from a chain around his neck and with a flash of red light there is a Crobat up in the air next to your Beedril. “So you think that scrawny bug of yours is fast eh?” he taunts, “Just wait till you see Vlad in action – I’ll even let you make the first move punk.”
    Yoshi is not at all encouraged by the sight of a Crobat, but he is thankful that he's using his strongest Pokemon for this fight. Trying not to sound nervous, Yoshi calls out to Beedrill, "Beedrill you can do it! Use Poison Sting and then Fury Attack!" Yoshi thinks to himself about how he could handle this Crobat, specifically any other Pokemon he has that might be able to stand a chance. He tries to prepare for the strange and unexpected things that Team Rocket is famous for, and awaits Crobat's first move...

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  3. #878
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default For Monday Candies, see the Mart and the Bank. If you want updates, come and get 'em

    Dragonite108 - Snubbull leaps away from the floating bubbles, and begins a Tail Whip, waving his little tail to beckon the Slowpoke to him. The Slowpoke edges forward, and Snubbull leaps over it, tackling it from behind. The Slowpoke struggles to its feet, before slamming Snubbull with its tail instinctively. Slowpoke is almost KO’ed, but Snubbull is running low on energy. What will you do?

    PorkYouPine - Mojo floats over to the trees and began searching half-heartedly for the water mouse, as you search the waters. You see a small blue ball in the water, and remember that when Marill swim, the ball on their tails always floats. Eagerly you grab the ball, only to have it explode, showering you in blue paint!

    Mojo floats over to you, and you both hear an unusual sound. You look around, and Marill emerges from the shrubs, laughing at you. It appears this Marill enjoys playing pranks on people. However, it stands ready to battle, holding up its end of the bargain. Your reaction?

    Another Fan - You let the Goldeen swim around with Archer, and Archer smiles happily, swimming around with his friend. You continue to look around for more Pokčmon, preferably weaker ones so that Archer can experience an easier match. You part a nearby bush, and a scream rings in your ears.

    You fall back in shock, and look at the face of a young girl. She looks about 12 years old, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She appears to have been spying on you! Your response?


    OOC: Manji, this is not a complaint, but just to point something out. You took a little too much control over your surrounding, though I must compliment you on the map idea. The thing is, you aren’t supposed to control the characters, only I do that. And I’ve ignored the last parts of your update, for two reasons. One, you’re controlling the situation, and two, well, read on and find out…

    Manji - You tell the sailor that you will search for the remnants of the ship, under the condition you leave at daybreak. He agrees, and says he will give you the map in the morning. He asks if you would like to stay the night, and you agree.

    He leads you to a spare room, and you hop into bed. However, you find you can’t sleep, since your mind is thinking of nothing but what you might find tomorrow. You roll over during the night, and leap out of bed in shock!

    Your eyes stare at the window, and another’s meets them. A woman is standing outside your window, flaming red hair billowing in the night breezes. Her blue eyes bore into you, and you are startled to hear noises behind you. You look around, and realize it was only the sailor stoking the fire in the other room. You look back to the window, and the woman is gone.

    You leave the room, and tell the sailor what occurred in the room. His eyes widen, and he turns away for a moment. When he looks back at you, you see there are tears welling up in his eyes.

    “The woman you just described to me, is the spirit of the captain of the S.S. Tessie,” he explains to you. Your heart pounds at the fact that mere moments ago, your gaze was locked with that of a ghost! He sighs, before continuing.

    “Perhaps I should tell you the whole story,” he says. He beckons you to sit, before he continues.

    “You see, there were only two survivors in the crash. One was the captain’s sister, Ariel, and the other was myself.” You look at him, and a tear rolls down his face. “I was the first mate, second in command to the great Captain Tess herself.”

    “Tess had been the captain of her ship for over six months now, and she always carried with her, her two prized Pokčmon. They’d stand with her on the decks, her Girafarig known as Jaffa, and Tempest, her Houndoom. Jaffa enjoyed the sea air, whereas Tempest preferred to stay below deck, away from the waters. Either way, they were always there for here.”

    “Ariel and I, we were on the deck, just the two of us. She had asked me there for a Pokčmon battle, and I couldn’t refuse. We were about to begin, when the ship crashed. We were thrown off, and the black waters took us down. As we began to run out of air, we felt something grab hold of us, and we burst through the waters. Ariel had been rescued by a Gorebyss, and my saviour was a Huntail. They carried us to shore, and it was then that Ariel and I heard Tessie’s last words.”

    He looked outside, and you were shocked to realize it was daybreak already. He looks back at you. “Ariel now lives in a cottage up by the lighthouse, still hoping to solve the mystery of the disappearing lighthouse keeper. I beg of you, please go and see her first. If you could help find out why the ship crashed, then you may ease the passing of the trapped souls aboard the wreckage?” He hands you the map, but says something else. “Don’t open the map, until you get to the wreckage.” What will you do?

    Suicide – You recover your balance, and scrape yourself and your dignity off the ground, as Kira’s cheeks begin to spark with electricity, and she blasts a Thundershock towards Skitty, who is growling at Kira. The electricity sparkles through the kitten, and she makes a squealing sound. The squealing is soon replaced by a growling like noise, and the kitten runs towards Kira. Kira is hit hard by the Skitty’s tackle, but gets back up, growling at it. The Skitty ignores this and slams into Kira again for another Tackle, knocking Kira to the floor again. This time, Kira doesn’t get up quite as fast, but electricity courses through her cheeks once more, and a Thundershock strikes the Skitty once more.

    The two Pokčmon face off once more, staring each other down, awaiting orders. It is obvious that this struggle is taking a toll on both Kira and Skitty. What will you do?

    MewSP - (Repost of Last Update) You glare at the Wingull for ruining your day, and order Ginsing to tackle the Wingull. He shakes off the water, and leaps into the air, and Wingull dodges aside. Again, Ginsing leaps, and a large wave comes in, slamming both the Wingull and Ginsing hard.

    The two Pokčmon soon shake off the wave, Wingull being the first to do so. Another Water Gun is sprayed at Ginsing, who barrels through it and slams Wingull. The seagull hits the ground, before shaking off the attack and returning to the air. This Wingull could prove a challenge. What will you do?
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 8th July 2005 at 10:52 AM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  4. #879
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    " ok zeke were u wanna go her look onthe map" points

    " the dead forest crap well ok"

  5. #880
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    Another Fan - You let the Goldeen swim around with Archer, and Archer smiles happily, swimming around with his friend. You continue to look around for more Pokčmon, preferably weaker ones so that Archer can experience an easier match. You part a nearby bush, and a scream rings in your ears.

    You fall back in shock, and look at the face of a young girl. She looks about 12 years old, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She appears to have been spying on you! Your response?
    Getting up from the floor, Jeff sees the girl and asks her a question that was his mind. That question was obviously "Why did you scream?" and Jeff follows that question up with other which is "Why are you spying on me?".
    Last edited by Another Fan; 4th July 2005 at 1:00 PM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  6. #881
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    ~UPDATES~
    LordAndrew: Magmar points to a narrow path, but then shakes its head. Interpreting this as a warning of the danger, you tell it that you'll be OK. You walk along the edge and toward the path. You turn sideways, and edge slowly down it, Plusle following. You keep your eyes on the cave, not wanting to look down. You reach the cave, and walk in. Plusle follows. It's very dark within, and you can't see at all. Magmar scampers in after you, and grabs you by the shoulder. It turns you around, and pushes you toward the entrance. Bewildered, you break free, and walk toward it. But suddenly, the light from outside is blocked out. A large boulder is rolled in front of the cave entrance, blocking escape. You suddenly realize Magmar's warning must've meant that you shouldn't have come here. You hear distinct growling noises around you, and know you're not alone. What will you do?
    ~*CB*~
    "Show yourself foul creatures! Plusle, get ready to fight!"
    Looking around, seeing only darkness, Andrew feels a small fear of panic inside himself.
    "... Plusle? Where are you at?"
    Still scared, Andrew starts slowly moving around in the cave, still weary of the ongoing noises..

  7. #882
    Dragonite108 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Dragonite108 - Snubbull leaps away from the floating bubbles, and begins a Tail Whip, waving his little tail to beckon the Slowpoke to him. The Slowpoke edges forward, and Snubbull leaps over it, tackling it from behind. The Slowpoke struggles to its feet, before slamming Snubbull with its tail instinctively. Slowpoke is almost KO’ed, but Snubbull is running low on energy. What will you do?


    Brian can see Snubbull panting a bit,as he thinks about using a Potion to heal Snubbull's wounds a little."I better not use it yet,only if she needs it in dire need,"Brian decided,knowing that Snubbull always liked to hang in there in the heat of battle.

    "Hang in there some more,Snubbull"Brian yelled.
    "I have a potion ready if you need it.Try to walk up closely to it slowly while dodging its attacks,and then follow up with Tackle."
    "Watch out for its Tail Whips and Tackles."

    Once Brian finished,he took out of his bag a Pokeball and a Super Potion,ready to heal Snubbull,and capture the Slowpoke.
    Last edited by Dragonite108; 6th July 2005 at 4:59 PM.

  8. #883
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    Suicide – You recover your balance, and scrape yourself and your dignity off the ground, as Kira’s cheeks begin to spark with electricity, and she blasts a Thundershock towards Skitty, who is growling at Kira. The electricity sparkles through the kitten, and she makes a squealing sound. The squealing is soon replaced by a growling like noise, and the kitten runs towards Kira. Kira is hit hard by the Skitty’s tackle, but gets back up, growling at it. The Skitty ignores this and slams into Kira again for another Tackle, knocking Kira to the floor again. This time, Kira doesn’t get up quite as fast, but electricity courses through her cheeks once more, and a Thundershock strikes the Skitty once more.

    The two Pokčmon face off once more, staring each other down, awaiting orders. It is obvious that this struggle is taking a toll on both Kira and Skitty. What will you do?


    Suicide saw Kira pumped up, and awaiting its orders "Okay Kira! lets hit it with a thundershock, then use growl!" he commanded. Kira stared the Skitty down. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike. "Pika..." she said fiercly. "If that fails, use another Thunder shock!" Sucide said to Kira. She nodded and when in for the attack..
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  9. #884
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Shadow Furret- The new pair up listen to your commands intently and growl in response. But before they can execute their attacks Kindle growls at Kanna making her back off a bit but she stands her ground. Trying to ignore the growl Kanna stands up on her tail just as Kindle releases a big cloud of smoke. But Kindle doesn’t stop their, she uses another Smokescreen purposely to get in Kanna’s line of sight. Kanna coughs and climbs the nearest tree, but the Chinchou is way ahead of her. It releases a bunch of Bubbles that explode when they hit Kanna, making her tumble to the ground. Kindle runs into the thickness of the cloud to protect herself, but gets forced out by another set of bubbles. Baring no more Kanna retaliates by using Surf, the wave misses Chinchou, but washes over the Smokescreen revealing a damaged Corphish. What now?
    Kimori couldn't take it anymore. Her voice echoing off the trees and broken machines, she began screetching at her wayward Pokemon.

    "I can't BELIEVE you, Kindle! Are you so stubborn that you can't swallow your pride long enough to save helpless Pokemon?! Or are you just that damn heartless?! I have never seen such a selfish Pokemon in my LIFE! I should have left you with Birch!"

    Heartbroken, Kindle turned back to look at her trainer, tears forming in her closed eyes. Kimori bit her lip, the cruelty of her words only then sinking in. Brows furrowed, she shook her head.

    "Kindle, I-...I didn't mean that-...", she said pleadingly. "This just isn't the time to fight-...there's more resting on this battle than our pride. Pokemon are counting on us!"

    Kindle slowly looked around, noticing for the first time the Relicanth who lay washed up on shore. Turning back to her ally, she nodded at the little Sentret, agreeing to be civil long enough to take care of Aqua. Smiling weakly Kimori mouthed a soundless 'Thank You' to her fireball. She then turned her attention back on the battle at hand.

    "Alright..." She directed. "Kanna, I want you to creat a wave using Surf, and see if you can wash that damned Chinchou up on shore! If we can get it on dry land it'll be practically imobile, and we can focus on it."

    Kindle then whimpered slightly, not quite pleased with her trainer's focus on Kanna. After all, she said she'd be civil, she didn't say she'd be ignored. Kimori simply shook her head, smiling.

    "Kindle, that Corphish is already in bad shape. Tackle it hard, and let's see if we can put that poor shellfish out of it's misery!"

    Trusting that her Pokemon would actually get things right this time, she turned her attention back to her Seel, who was just barely begining to wake. Stroking the cool blue fur, she took out a Pokeball and recalled the creature, deciding it needed more rest than a Revive could provide.







  10. #885
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    P-Arts:REPOST Releasing Jiroubi, you both take off after the assailant and jump off the cliff. Landing safely, you both look ahead and see the man running ahead of you but then right infront of your eyes; he disappears. You stop suddenly and look around, you're in a circular area and there are 6 doors all around you, each with a number painted on them. Jiroubi growls lightly, unhappy that the assailant had managed to get away. You figure that he must be behind one of these doors. You look at each one, and at the ground below, much to your disappointment there are footprints leading to every door. You conclude that this may be where the gang who're poisoning the pokemon are based. You look at the doors again, which one will you choose?
    "Oh... fu - er, fudge bunnies. Yeah, that'd what I was going to say. Really." I took a look at Jiroubi and saw him sniffing the earth, only to notice him giving me a confused glance. "You can't find anything?" I asked, bewildered. He shook his head and shrugged. I sweatdropped. "Oh well. Gut instinct, here we go." And with that we head onto the 3rd door.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  11. #886
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Manji - You tell the sailor that you will search for the remnants of the ship, under the condition you leave at daybreak. He agrees, and says he will give you the map in the morning. He asks if you would like to stay the night, and you agree.

    He leads you to a spare room, and you hop into bed. However, you find you can’t sleep, since your mind is thinking of nothing but what you might find tomorrow. You roll over during the night, and leap out of bed in shock!

    Your eyes stare at the window, and another’s meets them. A woman is standing outside your window, flaming red hair billowing in the night breezes. Her blue eyes bore into you, and you are startled to hear noises behind you. You look around, and realize it was only the sailor stoking the fire in the other room. You look back to the window, and the woman is gone.

    You leave the room, and tell the sailor what occurred in the room. His eyes widen, and he turns away for a moment. When he looks back at you, you see there are tears welling up in his eyes.

    “The woman you just described to me, is the spirit of the captain of the S.S. Tessie,” he explains to you. Your heart pounds at the fact that mere moments ago, your gaze was locked with that of a ghost! He sighs, before continuing.

    “Perhaps I should tell you the whole story,” he says. He beckons you to sit, before he continues.

    “You see, there were only two survivors in the crash. One was the captain’s sister, Ariel, and the other was myself.” You look at him, and a tear rolls down his face. “I was the first mate, second in command to the great Captain Tess herself.”

    “Tess had been the captain of her ship for over six months now, and she always carried with her, her two prized Pokčmon. They’d stand with her on the decks, her Girafarig known as Jaffa, and Tempest, her Houndoom. Jaffa enjoyed the sea air, whereas Tempest preferred to stay below deck, away from the waters. Either way, they were always there for her.”

    “Ariel and I, we were on the deck, just the two of us. She had asked me there for a Pokčmon battle, and I couldn’t refuse. We were about to begin, when the ship crashed. We were thrown off, and the black waters took us down. As we began to run out of air, we felt something grab hold of us, and we burst through the waters. Ariel had been rescued by a Gorebyss, and my saviour was a Huntail. They carried us to shore, and it was then that Ariel and I heard Tessie’s last words.”

    He looked outside, and you were shocked to realize it was daybreak already. He looks back at you. “Ariel now lives in a cottage up by the lighthouse, still hoping to solve the mystery of the disappearing lighthouse keeper. I beg of you, please go and see her first. If you could help find out why the ship crashed, then you may ease the passing of the trapped souls aboard the wreckage?” He hands you the map, but says something else. “Don’t open the map, until you get to the wreckage.” What will you do?
    OOC: Apologies for that Josh. Duly noted advice, won't happen again. ^_^;

    Promising to return soon, Nathen thanked the sailor and departed. With the haunting tale still ringing in his head, Nathen stepped into the bright sunshine, the map poking out of his backpack. "I wonder what cool stuff the Captain had in her treasure," he wondered aloud. "That sailor wants one thing, right? It's probably some sentimental junk." Sandshrew looked up at Nathen and cocked his head.

    "That means more for us, right?" Nathen laughed.

    They walked on in silence for a bit, enjoying the good weather. "Hey, Sandshrew! Where were you when that ghost arrived and scared seven hells out of me?" Nathen asked in a loud tone. Sandshrew merely shrugged.

    "Grr, you're supposed to be ready to fight for me," Nathen grumbled. "Couldn't care less..."

    The two stopped at the foot of a large cliff. Right at the top, there stood the lighthouse and what must have been Ariel's house, but it was hard to tell staring into the glare of the morning sun.

    "Jeez, we gotta climb that?" Nathen moaned. Sandshrew responded by beginning the uphill climb with determination. Nathen plodded after him. The climb took a few hours. Pausing at the top, bent double trying to catch his breath, Nathen looked up briefly to check the house, as Sandshrew ran towards it.

    "Well," said Nathen, regaining his composure but still short of breath, "I guess we knock?"

  12. #887
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    PorkYouPine - Mojo floats over to the trees and began searching half-heartedly for the water mouse, as you search the waters. You see a small blue ball in the water, and remember that when Marill swim, the ball on their tails always floats. Eagerly you grab the ball, only to have it explode, showering you in blue paint!

    Mojo floats over to you, and you both hear an unusual sound. You look around, and Marill emerges from the shrubs, laughing at you. It appears this Marill enjoys playing pranks on people. However, it stands ready to battle, holding up its end of the bargain. Your reaction?

    Hana frowned as she wiped blue paint from her eyes. She got up from the reeds, and towered over the now giggling Marill.

    "Now how..." she starts, "how does a tiny little thing like you.. manage to make a baloon like that in an isolated area, without thumbs or any real source of rubber or paint, and think he can get away with it?" She slouched, and waved over to Mojo, who was trying to keep a straight face while Hana looked as disgruntled as she did right now. He shook as he floated over to her, and then stayed beside her, waiting for further instruction.

    She smiled at him and hugged him, being sure to smear as much paint as possible onto his face and body, then said, "Remember what I said, Mojo m'boy. Should all negotiation fail..." There was a pause while Mojo gave Hana a big sloppy kiss on the cheek, wiping any paint off his eyes and horn while he did so. Hana's smile widened, and she then shouted, "Knock Off! Knock Off! Knock Off!"

  13. #888
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Note: my new colour is LemonChiffon.

    Thed3
    After getting extremely annoyed, you grabbed a pokeball and hurled it at the fainted poison type, which was hit head on. The ball shook once, twice… three times before you heard that wonderful ping sound indicating a capture. You grinned and picked the ball off the ground. [YOU CAUGHT A LEVEL 5 FEMALE GRIMER] What do you do now…?

    Golden Mew -
    Although neither of the two pokemon trainers look particularly friendly, you decided to sit next to the boy with the Golduck, since at least he doesn’t stink of sludge. When you walk over you sat down opposite him and smiled. “Hi, how do you do?” The boy rolled his eyes at your question and looked at you in the eyes. “Whatever, Perky.” You gave him a shocked and angry look for his bluntness and was about to retort when he continued. “Prove to me your not a Rocket. I need identification.” Curious as to why he would think you were part of the pokemon mafia, you reached into your bag and pulled out your trainer license. He seemed to visibly relax at that and said, “Sorry,” though he certainly didn’t look it. He grabbed a pokeball from his belt and spun it around on his finger, before stopping and recalling the Golduck. “Lately a lot of Rockets have been showing up around the moon bases, and I’m trying to track them down. In fact, I’m about to go and hunt them. I could use a decoy, err, I mean a helper, to come with me. They’ve been causing trouble for trainers lately anyway, so you’ll probably run into them no matter what. What do you say?”

    Joe
    Diglett, growing bored, dug underground and shook the earth beneath Geodude, causing it to topple around. Diglett then dug forward quickly and growled at the Geodude. The rock-type snorted, raised it’s giant fist and brought it down at Diglett. What happened was a rather amusing game of Whack-a-Mole, in which Geodude failed to get a single hit. Diglett, growing bored, dug underground and shook the earth beneath Geodude, causing it to topple around again and hit itself on the head. What a dumbass. In fact, that blow from itself hurt it so much that it was knocked out. What do you do?

    _Kangaskhan_ -
    Jack quickly leapt at the Dusclops, aiming all the scratches and leers it could at the crazy ghost type. Meanwhile, you took a deep breath and activated a curse on Dusclops. A searing pain ripped itself into your chest, making you feel like you were on fire with needles sticking out of you. It was too much… And all of a sudden, the pain vanished as quickly as it came. You shakily got back to your feet and aimed a night shade at Dusclops, but the Bannette jumped in between. The attack caused him to flinch but didn’t appear to desperately hurt him. You tried again, but only to the same effect. The ghost type drifted forward and it’s eyes started to glow, paralyzing you. Meanwhile, Jack was starting to get the advantage, with the Dusclops slowly getting weaker. But Bannette lifted two hands and pointed them at Jack, and since the dark type had no warning, he was hit with a shadow ball, causing Jack to cry out in pain. What do you do…?

    Octillery
    As you watched the Wooper fly through the air towards the fisherman, you decided to catch it, lest you get in even more trouble. You grabbed a pokeball from your belt and hurled it through the air. It went in an arc directly towards Wooper, missed, bounced off the fisherman’s head (“I’LL KILL YOU!”) and struck Wooper. The ball glowed once, twice, three times before you heard the ping. [YOU JUST CAUGHT A MALE LEVEL 5 WOOPER] Before you had time to celebrate, however, the fisherman screamed, “I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! IT’S GO TIME!” He reached down to his belt, grabbed a pokeball and released a very powerful looking Wartortle into the water. “This’ll be a two-on-two battle,” the man said with a smirk. “In which I’ll get my revenge.”
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  14. #889
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    Diglett, growing bored, dug underground and shook the earth beneath Geodude, causing it to topple around. Diglett then dug forward quickly and growled at the Geodude. The rock-type snorted, raised it’s giant fist and brought it down at Diglett. What happened was a rather amusing game of Whack-a-Mole, in which Geodude failed to get a single hit. Diglett, growing bored, dug underground and shook the earth beneath Geodude, causing it to topple around again and hit itself on the head. What a dumbass. In fact, that blow from itself hurt it so much that it was knocked out. What do you do?
    "Erm.....okay then......" said Joe as he saw the game of whack-a-mole going on. Then suddenly Diglett popped back underground, made the ground shake and Geodude whacked itself on the head by accident. "This has to be the strangest battle ever! But still at least that Geodude KO'd itself" said Joe as he returned his Diglett.
    "Well I can't just leave it lying there can I? No I can't" said Joe talking to himself. So he got an empty pokeball and threw it at the Geodude. "Go Pokeball!" said Joe, hoping to capture the little ball of rock.

    OOC: Lol what a weird new colour to use lol

  15. #890
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Note: my new colour is LemonChiffon.


    Golden Mew -
    Although neither of the two pokemon trainers look particularly friendly, you decided to sit next to the boy with the Golduck, since at least he doesn’t stink of sludge. When you walk over you sat down opposite him and smiled. “Hi, how do you do?” The boy rolled his eyes at your question and looked at you in the eyes. “Whatever, Perky.” You gave him a shocked and angry look for his bluntness and was about to retort when he continued. “Prove to me your not a Rocket. I need identification.” Curious as to why he would think you were part of the pokemon mafia, you reached into your bag and pulled out your trainer license. He seemed to visibly relax at that and said, “Sorry,” though he certainly didn’t look it. He grabbed a pokeball from his belt and spun it around on his finger, before stopping and recalling the Golduck. “Lately a lot of Rockets have been showing up around the moon bases, and I’m trying to track them down. In fact, I’m about to go and hunt them. I could use a decoy, err, I mean a helper, to come with me. They’ve been causing trouble for trainers lately anyway, so you’ll probably run into them no matter what. What do you say?”
    "Er..." GM didn't know what to say. She hadn't come to this place to track down Rockets, and didn't particularly want to. She didn't want to get ehr Pokemon hurt for fighting them, she also didn't want to have anything happen to her, or her Pokemon getting kidnapped. "Er... No thanks," GM said quickly. "I mean, I'm sure it'll be exciting..." GM trailed off. She didn't feel so hungry any more, so she packed up her stuff and gave the boy a cheesy grin. "Um.... guess I'll be off..." GM hurried off, to go outside and see what she could find.

  16. #891
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Note: my new colour is LemonChiffon.

    Thed3
    After getting extremely annoyed, you grabbed a pokeball and hurled it at the fainted poison type, which was hit head on. The ball shook once, twice… three times before you heard that wonderful ping sound indicating a capture. You grinned and picked the ball off the ground. [YOU CAUGHT A LEVEL 5 FEMALE GRIMER] What do you do now…?
    OOC:LemonChiffon...Sounds delicious . Oh yeah P-Arts since the Grimer used Sludgebomb in the battle...it knows it now correct?? Kinda stupid question but may as well ask it...

    IC:"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was all that Thed could say after finally capturing a pokemon. Tsunami and Magneto holding each other's hands/magnets and twirling around in happiness of the capture of a new friend. Thed ran up to the pokeball with the Grimer and picked it up. He looked at it and then threw the pokeball releasing the Grimer. "Hey girl...sorry we didn't get off a great way...but I'm going to take care of you from now on." The Grimer was a bit uneasy so Thed decided to recall Tsunami and Magneto back into their pokeballs. "Ok...so my name is Thed and as your trainer and all I'm going to need your help many times in the future. But, first things first...a name. What should I name you??? Ahhh I have it.. Toxica. Toxica is your new name." With that the Grimer suddenly jumped up and down with joy. "Great I'm glad you like the name... Well I want to go further into the Dead Forest Toxica. Do you think you can show me any interesting places in here??"

    OOC:This is the best I could do with the color...
    Last edited by thed3; 5th July 2005 at 2:02 AM.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  17. #892
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Octillery –
    As you watched the Wooper fly through the air towards the fisherman, you decided to catch it, lest you get in even more trouble. You grabbed a pokeball from your belt and hurled it through the air. It went in an arc directly towards Wooper, missed, bounced off the fisherman’s head (“I’LL KILL YOU!”) and struck Wooper. The ball glowed once, twice, three times before you heard the ping. [YOU JUST CAUGHT A MALE LEVEL 5 WOOPER] Before you had time to celebrate, however, the fisherman screamed, “I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! IT’S GO TIME!” He reached down to his belt, grabbed a pokeball and released a very powerful looking Wartortle into the water. “This’ll be a two-on-two battle,” the man said with a smirk. “In which I’ll get my revenge.”
    A Two on Two battle, eh?" Zero said smiling. "Lets see what you got, Rem'" he said releasing his starter Remoraid. Taking his Remoraid out of the water for a second Zero whispered in its ear
    "When the battle starts, his the Wartortle with a Rock Blast. Mime, you hit Wartortle with a Confusion, got it?" he said putting Remoraid back into the water.
    "Now who will be your second Pokemon, Mr. Fisher person?"
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  18. #893

    Default

    Nate: After looking at your tired Voltorb you yell return and return it to its pokeball. You then send out Haunt your Duskull. Haunt floats over to where the Murkrow is. You then give him his commands. You then whisper to your self that the boy needs serious help and counselling and that also your pokemon need to go to a Pokemon Centre for healing. You hope that the boy dose not hear you. It seems he has not as he stare at you in a very freaky why and laughs. Haunt ignores him and gets the battle started by staring at the boy’s Murkrow. The Murkrow backs up scared of your Duskull. The boy stops laughing glares and points at Haunt. The Murkrow nods and then flies over to Haunt and starts to peck him on his head. Haunt dose not like this so he fires two black beams out of his eyes. These two beams crash into the Murkrow and knock it into the ground. The bird slowly gets up but decides to stay on the ground for now. What will you do?

    Shiny M: After finding the Abra on the ground you wonder what happened to it. You guess that it might have been attacked by the same Poochyenas, which attack you. You turn to Molly and except a nod but she just continues to stare at the Abra. You then turn to the Abra. You exhale deeply before you walk over to the injured creature. You then search through your pack hoping to find a Potion. You manage to find something better. A Super Potion. You then spray the Super Potion all over the Abra and hope for it to be strong enough to help you and Molly or at the very least to help itself out on the road to recovery. After a few moments of waiting the Abra slowly opens its eyes. It blinks at you for a few seconds before in your mind you hear “Thank you for saving me.” You look around puzzled. “The Abra is speaking to us in our minds with its psychic powers,” Molly tells you. You then look back down at the Abra wondering what it will tell you next. “I have not only talked to you in your minds I have also read them. I know about your journey and I will like to assist you as long as I get to go home when you are done,” the Abra tells you. The Abra then turns around and a scared look appears on its face. “The creature which attacked me,” it stammers. The Abra who is scared for its life clings onto you with all its might. You and Molly look back to see a Houndoom. It is sniffing about and has not yet notices you guys. Molly turns to the Abra and ask “How about you teleport us away from the Houndoom?” The Abra then looks down at the ground. “I have learn quite a few attacks but for some reason I cannot use teleport,” the Abra tells you. You both stare at it not believing what you are hearing. The Houndoom then lets out a howl. You look behind you to see that it is charging straight towards you and Molly. You do now have an Abra to help you out but it cannot teleport. What will you do?

    Shuckle:(Re-post of last update.) You ask the girl why she made her pokemon attack you as you angrily try to get the Swablu off your head. “You hurt me I hurt you back. Simple as that,” the girl says as she continues to glare at you. You then take out a pokeball and throw it to release your Stantler, Bighorn. You then tell Bighorn if the Swablu attacks to attack back with his Tackle attack. “Attack that Stantler,” the girl yells to her pokemon. Swablu stops attacking you and look a bit spooked before it flies into the air and heads straight for Bighorn. The reindeer like pokemon shows no fear to the small bird attack. The Swablu flies into Bighorn and starts to peck him on the head. Bighorn backs up and then charges into the girl’s Swablu. The Swablu is knocked to the ground. After a few seconds it lifts its self up and flies back into the air. What will you do?

    Eon:(Re-post of last update.) You grit your teeth while you watch the battle. You know that Terra was doing fine but Luna was having a trouble. You then give some commands to her and Terra. Luna starts out by spinning fast. This movement sends the Ekans flying off and into a nearby tree. It slowly lifts its self up and slithers angrily at your pokemon. Terra then starts to run towards the Ekans. She soon rams into the snake and starts scratching it. Ekans hisses again and shoots a bunch of Poison Stings from its mouth. This attack pushes Luna a way and stops her attack from being completed. The Ekans then lunges into the air. When it is over Luna it opens its mouth wide and bites onto on of her ears. The bear like pokemon struggles to get the Ekans off her but the Ekans is angrily holding on and is not ready to let go of its opponent. Meanwhile Terra is running straight for the Tangela she leaps forward and bites down hard on one of the creature’s vines. The Tangela yells out and before Terra can throw it, it throws it vine up in the air releasing Terra. Terra is about to hit a tree when she disappears and reappears in front of you thanks to Faint Attack. The Tangela then starts to glow green and so does Terra. Soon the glowing stops but you knew that the Tangela took some of Terra’s energy away and added it to its own with its Absorb attack. What will you do?

    Tommyship2:(Re-post of last update.) You mutter shoot when as you stare at the Swampert. You know to you are going to need some help if you want to stand a chance against the creature. You quickly release Spook your Misdreavus and Sandy your Gligar. You now have four fighters to help you out. Toothy, Spark, Spook and Sandy. You then begin to issue your commands. You then pause to consider the odds. You know that the Swampert was at full power and quiet strong. Wingull was tired but so was Spark and your other three were kind of weak. You knew that you needed some luck to win this fight. Sandy starts out by digging into the ground with its tail and then throwing the sand from the ground at the Swampert. Swampert opens its and shoots a Water Gun at the sand and blows it away. Sandy then just barley dodges the attack but dose end up getting a little wet from it. Then Toothy runs up to the Wingull and scratches the tired bird. This is too much for it and it collapses. The boy then returns his Wingull back to its pokeball. He was still smiling because Wingull really was not much compared to Swampert. Spark then starts to run over to the Swampert. She manages to hit it to do little damage. Spook then fires a Psybeam, which knocks into Swampert doing a bit of damage. This give Spark an opportunity to run safely away from the Swampert. Spark is about to run away from the Swampert when Swampert’s tail fins start glowing and they crash into Spark knocking her in the air. She comes down with a thump near you. She some how then gets to back to her feet but she looks like she was badly hurt from that attack. The boy’s Swampert took a little damage from this round. For you Spark cannot battle much longer. The rest of your pokemon are the same as they were before except Sandy is a bit wet and this bothers her a bit being a ground type. What will you do?

  19. #894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    Update Time

    ~*CB*~:
    You leave the group of explorers behind and head out onto the rings. No sooner do you step through the archway though you’re encountered with a situation. You see a pretty young lady of around 19 running around aimlessly as roughly 25-30 Mareep run rings around her. You laugh at the absurdity of the image but the situation intrigues you and you pipe up, “Hey what’s going on?” She stops and looks at you and then realising how stupid she must look gets a bit embarrassed. “Minine is sick,” she pants, still out of breath, while indicating to a Mightyena who is lying down at the door to what looks like a barn. You eye up the building and notice it backs on to the Saturn Experience and has many different wires leading out from the roof to all surrounding buildings. As you are about to ask what it’s all for the woman explains. “We provide electricity to the town, but we need to round up these Mareep and get them inside. Could you help us out?” she asks …
    "Sure," Sheer says brightly. Stantler peers out from behind him, looking timidly at the woman. Nervously, she cowers behind Sheer. Sheer sighs, and returns Stantler. He calls out Roselia. Roselia looks around slowly, not having seen this place before. "Roselia, I need you to use Spikes and make a path for the Mareep. Put a line on one side of the herd, and another on the other side. Make it lead to the farm," Sheer says. Roselia nods gently, and rotates. She starts shooting Spikes out of her petals, Sheer watching carefully.

    ~*CB*~
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 6th July 2005 at 9:04 PM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  20. #895
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Shuckle:(Re-post of last update.) You ask the girl why she made her pokemon attack you as you angrily try to get the Swablu off your head. “You hurt me I hurt you back. Simple as that,” the girl says as she continues to glare at you. You then take out a pokeball and throw it to release your Stantler, Bighorn. You then tell Bighorn if the Swablu attacks to attack back with his Tackle attack. “Attack that Stantler,” the girl yells to her pokemon. Swablu stops attacking you and look a bit spooked before it flies into the air and heads straight for Bighorn. The reindeer like pokemon shows no fear to the small bird attack. The Swablu flies into Bighorn and starts to peck him on the head. Bighorn backs up and then charges into the girl’s Swablu. The Swablu is knocked to the ground. After a few seconds it lifts its self up and flies back into the air. What will you do?

    "Seeing as that thing loves to stay in the air! bighorn return!" Shuckie said as he returned his stantler.
    "go Needle!" Shuckie then released his Beedrill.
    "Bee!" It said as it flew up to swablu's level.
    "Needle use Fury attack!" Shuckie ordered
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shiny M: After finding the Abra on the ground you wonder what happened to it. You guess that it might have been attacked by the same Poochyenas, which attack you. You turn to Molly and except a nod but she just continues to stare at the Abra. You then turn to the Abra. You exhale deeply before you walk over to the injured creature. You then search through your pack hoping to find a Potion. You manage to find something better. A Super Potion. You then spray the Super Potion all over the Abra and hope for it to be strong enough to help you and Molly or at the very least to help itself out on the road to recovery. After a few moments of waiting the Abra slowly opens its eyes. It blinks at you for a few seconds before in your mind you hear “Thank you for saving me.” You look around puzzled. “The Abra is speaking to us in our minds with its psychic powers,” Molly tells you. You then look back down at the Abra wondering what it will tell you next. “I have not only talked to you in your minds I have also read them. I know about your journey and I will like to assist you as long as I get to go home when you are done,” the Abra tells you. The Abra then turns around and a scared look appears on its face. “The creature which attacked me,” it stammers. The Abra who is scared for its life clings onto you with all its might. You and Molly look back to see a Houndoom. It is sniffing about and has not yet notices you guys. Molly turns to the Abra and ask “How about you teleport us away from the Houndoom?” The Abra then looks down at the ground. “I have learn quite a few attacks but for some reason I cannot use teleport,” the Abra tells you. You both stare at it not believing what you are hearing. The Houndoom then lets out a howl. You look behind you to see that it is charging straight towards you and Molly. You do now have an Abra to help you out but it cannot teleport. What will you do?
    Stephen lets out a sigh of relief as the Abra opens its eyes, and blinks a few times. After a few moments, Stephen then hears a strange voice in his head, saying, "Thank you for saving me." Looking around, puzzled, Stephen wonders where the voice came from, before he turns to Molly, who explains that Abra is using its psychic powers. Stephen nods, before he listens to what else the Abra has to say. Hearing that the Abra would help them, Stephen smiles, though it quickly falters, as a scared look appears on Abra's face. Molly and Stephen then look back, to see a Houndoom sniffing the ground. Realizing that it was the culprit, Stephen listens intently as Molly asks the Abra why it doesn't juts teleport away. Stephen is surprised, as it replies that it cannot use Teleport. However, a cold rush quickly overcomes Stephen, as a chill goes down his spine. The Houndoom let out a roar, before charging toward him and Molly. Stephen, thinking fast, reaches to his belt, before throwing the half red, half white Pokeball containing his Spheal. "Go!" he shouts, as the ball hits the ground, revealing a small ball of blubber, who looks up to Stephen with adoring eyes. "Spheal! I need to to do this quick! Trap that Houndoom in a Fissure, and then use a Water Gun to fill the Fissure, and try to drown it!" echoes through the area, as Stephen bites his lip, waiting for the result.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  22. #897
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default Updates are itchy...Just like my poison ivy!

    Rekkuza's Updates

    furizaa: Typhu, now feeling energetic, puffs a small cloud of dark smoke, making his appearance seem more treacherous. A lightning bolt hits nearby, creating a very loud noise. Chikorita is distracted by this event, while Typhu is totally focused. Typhu charges toward the small Chikorita, starting up his flames once more. The two collide, Typhu ramming into Chikorita, spewing a Smokescreen due to the impact, Chikorita lost in the smoke. Suddenly the rain starts, falling down on the dark scene. The sound of flames igniting and dying out can be heard as the smoke starts to clear. Five meters away from each other, Typhu and Chikorita stand, huffing and puffing. Suddenly, Chikorita falls to the ground, groaning in pain. Typhu gives out a cry of victory as the battle ends with Typhu being the victor. Level up for Typhu. The opposing trainer returns her downed Chikorita, leaving with head down. Through the rain the lonely Mareep stands, wondering what to do next. Looks like she belongs to you! Lv. 5! What now?

    Furret Flurry 12: Flurry is returned, with a small talk of encouragement. With a new breeze, Malin is released. Ready to battle, he takes your commands and instantly rams into the larger Sandshrew, knocking him to the ground. Fyfe, with the easiest job, rushes forth and delivers the final blow to the smaller Sandshrew. It instantly falls down, KO’d. Level up for Fyfe. Knowing that it won’t be won easily, the larger Sandshrew, now tired from the length of the battle, starts up one final Sandstorm. Before the sand covers everything, Charles rushes past the mouse, collecting the fossil, holding it in his hands. “Haha you stupid creature!” He says, toppling over afterwards due to the wind. The short storm ends leaving the battlefield a heap of sand. The larger Sandshrew knew he couldn’t win by himself, so he left his companion behind and fled. Lying in front of you, the smaller Sandshrew. It lay there with a small spec of life rushing in him. Will you catch it?

    Beco: “You do realize, son,” A voice came from the phone, “that a real Masterball costs much more than that, and that you can’t get them anywhere.” The voice finished. “If you want a real Masterball, then,” The voice continues, but stops. You take the Pokégear away from your ear, and notice that service is no longer available. You curse at the equipment, putting it away. You return to the man who was originally selling the balls and explain what your father said. “Yes, see these are premium Masterballs. Not the read thing. They are second best.” The man explains. “I mean, who can copy this onto a ball?” He says, holding the ball up. “See, perfect.” He explains, holding the ball up with one hand. “What is that?” You ask, pointing to his hand. He looks at it himself and puts it behind his back. It seems that there was a purple paint on his hand similar to the one on a Masterball. “Funny.” You say, turning to leave. Suddenly, the man yells, causing you to look back. A second later, a small group of people rush past you, obviously in a hurry. Looking to your side, you see that Charmander has gone off somewhere. Oh no! The group of men have stolen your Charmander! Looking at the small shop again, you see that the man has left, running the other way. What will you do?

    EC: Releasing Aquarius, you see that Aggron’s horns are now a bright red, hot from the fire it took earlier. Aquarius, obeying commands, shoots a large rainbow-shaped beam toward the still Aggron. The attack grows as it is drawn out, hitting Aggron in the face. The beam is stopped, and Aggron’s horns are now more of a silver brown than silver. The attack must have done something to his head, because now Aggron is starting a rampage! It throws its arms into the walls, breaking even more cement. The three of you stay away from the unstoppable beast and watch as he falls to the ground, unconscious. It seems that his headache put him to sleep. Amazingly, you notice that there is a small passage right next to the fallen Aggron. It is just big enough for you to get in, but you will have to pass Aggron in order to get to it. Better be sneaky, the passage is right next to his razor horns. What will you do?

    Veekatgirl: Pyra takes a small break from the battle to gain some new energy. Bayleef finishes her timeout and starts to dash once more. Only this time it isn’t around the arena, it is toward Pyra. Not wanting to move, Pyra starts a barrage of Embers which start toward Bayleef’s head. The two objects, Bayleef and the Embers, collide sending flames and leafs everywhere. The flames die to reveal a very weak Bayleef. Suddenly, a large amount Razor Leafs are racing toward Pyra. Looks like Bayleef got out one final attack before hitting the ground. Unable to do anything, Pyra lets the attack hit her. Bayleef looks to be done, where as Pyra is slightly better. What will you do now?


    To others, look back- You didn't reply to your last update. From now on if you haven't posted a reply and you don't see an update for you, look back at previus ones.

  23. #898
    Eneko55 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Furret Flurry 12: Flurry is returned, with a small talk of encouragement. With a new breeze, Malin is released. Ready to battle, he takes your commands and instantly rams into the larger Sandshrew, knocking him to the ground. Fyfe, with the easiest job, rushes forth and delivers the final blow to the smaller Sandshrew. It instantly falls down, KO’d. Level up for Fyfe. Knowing that it won’t be won easily, the larger Sandshrew, now tired from the length of the battle, starts up one final Sandstorm. Before the sand covers everything, Charles rushes past the mouse, collecting the fossil, holding it in his hands. “Haha you stupid creature!” He says, toppling over afterwards due to the wind. The short storm ends leaving the battlefield a heap of sand. The larger Sandshrew knew he couldn’t win by himself, so he left his companion behind and fled. Lying in front of you, the smaller Sandshrew. It lay there with a small spec of life rushing in him. Will you catch it?
    "Good work guys, now return," Will says to his Roselia and Zangoose before having a red light pull them back into their Pokéballs, "Now, just one more thing to do."

    Will smiles as he pulls a Pokéball out from his backpack and hurls it at the little Sandshrew.

    "Anything else you need me to do?" Will asks Charles while keeping his eye on the Pokéball, watching to see if the Sandshrew will jump out.

  24. #899
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kat's Kitty Corner XD (CA)
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Rekkuza's Updates
    Veekatgirl: Pyra takes a small break from the battle to gain some new energy. Bayleef finishes her timeout and starts to dash once more. Only this time it isn’t around the arena, it is toward Pyra. Not wanting to move, Pyra starts a barrage of Embers which start toward Bayleef’s head. The two objects, Bayleef and the Embers, collide sending flames and leafs everywhere. The flames die to reveal a very weak Bayleef. Suddenly, a large amount Razor Leafs are racing toward Pyra. Looks like Bayleef got out one final attack before hitting the ground. Unable to do anything, Pyra lets the attack hit her. Bayleef looks to be done, where as Pyra is slightly better. What will you do now?
    Still panting, though not so heavily, Pyra gave a smug look to the Bayleef "Ha!" she said, with a small smirk "We're gonna win this even if I get hit dead-on with a Solar Beam!" She laughed at the Bayleef in a mocking way. She laughed hard until her lack of air made her cough hard and spew weak embers everywhere.
    "Don't get so cocky miss snake-phobia." Kat snapped as she was almost burned. This caused her Houndour to glare at her after the fit of coughing ended. "Jeeze, it was a joke! I want you to give that plant the biggest, strongest ember you've ever done!" The trainer remarked. Pyra nodded, stepping slightly closer to the fallen Pokemon.

  25. #900
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    (44.5, 56.7)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    EC: Releasing Aquarius, you see that Aggron’s horns are now a bright red, hot from the fire it took earlier. Aquarius, obeying commands, shoots a large rainbow-shaped beam toward the still Aggron. The attack grows as it is drawn out, hitting Aggron in the face. The beam is stopped, and Aggron’s horns are now more of a silver brown than silver. The attack must have done something to his head, because now Aggron is starting a rampage! It throws its arms into the walls, breaking even more cement. The three of you stay away from the unstoppable beast and watch as he falls to the ground, unconscious. It seems that his headache put him to sleep. Amazingly, you notice that there is a small passage right next to the fallen Aggron. It is just big enough for you to get in, but you will have to pass Aggron in order to get to it. Better be sneaky, the passage is right next to his razor horns. What will you do?
    Adam watches in awe as the great beast thunders around the chamber in a fit of rage, smashing concrete into rubble. Finally, the huge Aggron topples and crashes to the ground, unconcious. Through the dust, Adam can see a slim passage streching outwards. Curious, he picks up Aquarius and takes off his shoes, tip-toeing about towards their slumbering foe.

    "Aquarius! Hold it down with Disable as we pass over, even if it wakes up, we should make it..." whispers Adam quietly.

    He brakes into a slow, careful run towards the opening, pointing his Horsea like a gun at the slumbering beast. As he approaches, he takes a flying leap, turnuing his body sideways to fit through the gap more easily...

Page 36 of 122 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •