Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #2126
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Alright, here's my second batch of updates! Jon Jen, if you reply to your previous update before the others reply to their updates here, then I'll do a special single-update for you if the others have not replied by then.


    Just what is the difference between good and evil? Some people say that good involves doing good deeds, and evil involves doing evil things. But just what are good things and evil things? It all depends on the eyes of the beholder, for some say that both good and evil are just the opposite sides of the same power.



    Jon Jen: (REPOST)
    As you travel down the dusty road that went through the crowded and forested area of the Enchanted Forest while giggling along the way with Taro, Taro suddenly stops cold in his tracks as some rustling could be heard from the bushes nearby. Up ahead, two kids that were fairly young emerged from a hedge of bushes overhead. You and Taro quickly take cover as they come, since one of them seemed to be carrying a gun of some kind, though you could tell that the gun was probably fake. As they come closer to your hiding spot, you could see what they were wearing, and what condition they seemed to be in. One of the kids seemed to be a girl, and she had a dusty brown T-shirt on her as well as slightly faded blue jeans that were tattered near the bottom of the jeans. As for the second kid that was holding the fake gun, the second kid seemed to be a boy and was wearing the same things as the girl, except… He seemed to be like an Indian of some sort. Suddenly, the boy began to speak once both kids reached the area that you used to be standing at before you decided to hide.

    “It’s been 3 days since we’ve left home… But then, just how can we live as bandits if we can’t even find anyone to rob?”

    The girl says nothing, but just nods at the boy as Taro suddenly jumps out, scaring both the boy and the girl and forcing them to run back into the bushes. However, the girl seemed to have left something behind, and as you slowly crept over to pick it up after emerging from your hiding place, you could easily tell what it was. A dusty red Pokeball, apparently old and empty, but what separated this Pokeball from all others was that there seemed to be a little Zigzagoon sticker on top of the Pokeball. With the kids disappearing and with Taro out hunting for them without going back into the bushes, you had pretty much no choice but to press on. Besides, with your luck, you might meet up with them again… Or find whatever home they had that they mentioned earlier.

    About an hour later, you come across a log house with a woman and a man standing before what seemed to be a Park Ranger. As you hide behind several bushes once more to listen to the conversation, the woman mentions something about her two children running away about 3 days ago. They continued talking for several minutes, and those minutes began to feel like hours as you grew bored, with the woman saying the same thing over and over again. Yadda, yadda, yadda… But finally, as the Park Ranger leaves to go look for them, you could see the woman’s eyes welling up with tears and leaning on the man’s shoulders as the man tries to comfort her.

    Not wanting to take much more of this… Drama, you go confront them with the red Pokeball in hand. The woman, who strangely stops crying altogether, runs up to you and snatches the red Pokeball as you stare, not knowing WHAT this woman was like. She says that the Pokeball once belonged to her daughter, and asks you several questions regarding her lost children. You manage to answer all but one: If they’re really safe or not. The man, not speaking a word, hands you a letter that seemed to have been written by the two kids the night before they disappeared. The letter mentioned something about both kids wanting to run away because their parents were pretty abusive - and at this moment you look up to the parents who are blankly staring at you like they thought you kidnapped their children, but then you look back at the letter to continue reading it after shrugging off the strange feeling that you got from the strange parents – and the letter goes on mentioning something about becoming bandits and “living on the land” and such on the northern side of the forest. The father suddenly snaps up and snatches the letter back from you as the mother concludes with this as she points down a road to the left side of you, apparently leading to the northern side of the forest:

    “Can you help us find our children?”

    With this question now before you, what will you do now?



    Teehee:
    The next round begins with Sanosuke tossing Hitmonchan to Parasect! Unluckily for Jeff, his Parasect had just used Spore right before Sanosuke threw Hitmonchan, and with Hitmonchan now flying through the air and into the spore, the Hitmonchan could not make an attempt to stop itself from crashing, as he fell asleep upon breathing in the spore powders. Jeff, who was still chuckling from the fact that he was able to defeat Sarina earlier, had gotten a huge shock when Hitmonchan slammed into the Parasect!

    As Sanosuke began twirling around and glowing, thus performing Swords Dance, Jeff yelled orders to his Parasect. “Parasect! That Hitmonchan is causing more damage to us than that filthy Sneasel over there! Get rid of it by using a barrage of Slash attacks!”

    By the time that Sanosuke was finished with his Swords Dance attack, Hitmonchan had already woken up after being struck once by Parasect’s Slash attack. Hitmonchan then began begun dueling with Parasect, both exchanging blows with their claws and arms. Eventually, Hitmonchan got knocked back into the middle of the arena, and as he was lying there on the ground, the Parasect began closing in, raising its arm for one final strike… Until the Hitmonchan suddenly jumped up again and delivered a SCORCHING Fire Punch to the Parasect’s mushroom cap! Parasect ran in circles around the area, in total agony as its mushroom cap was completely on fire. Jeff continued calling out orders in fear of being at an obvious disadvantage, but Parasect could not obey, for the searing pain was harder to endure than any pain it had ever felt before. Eventually, the Parasect fainted as Sanosuke was preparing to use a Crush Claw attack to finish off the Parasect.

    For some strange reason, Darklax said nothing about Parasect, but that was for one reason: Hitmonchan was still on the field, and now Hitmonchan’s attention had completely switched to Sanosuke! The Hitmonchan rushes forward and delivers a Mach Punch to strike Sanosuke! But seeing as Sanosuke’s small size is an advantage, Sanosuke dives RIGHT THROUGH the Hitmonchan’s legs as Hitmonchan throws his speedy Mach Punch! Apparently the Mach Punch wasn’t as speedy as it usually is, for Sanosuke jumps up from behind and slashes Hitmonchan across the back using a Crush Claw attack! Hitmonchan screams in pain, and whirls around to try to punch Sanosuke with a Thunderpunch, but Sanosuke jumps into the air and slams Hitmonchan on the back of the head with another Crush Claw as Hitmonchan’s punch hit the ground where Sanosuke used to be! Hitmonchan, completely dazed and with his vision blurring as Sanosuke lands back on the floor in front of Hitmonchan, tries to punch Sanosuke again, but collapses onto the arena floor, defeated.

    Darklax roars once more. “Well done to Talochi! Jeff, will you please send out your last Pokemon for the battle?” Jeff gave a glare to Darklax, who couldn’t help but chuckle, as Jeff returned Parasect into his own Pokeball. Jeff then took out a Blue Pokeball from his belt and tossed it to the field. From out the flash which followed came out a Poliwrath, which mindlessly punched the air in front of it as the Pokeball returned to Jeff’s hand. Jeff then screams out an order, “Attack now! We have nothing to lose, so let’s go!”

    As the Poliwrath looks at Sanosuke with hatred burning in his eyes, he rushes forward with his fist raised into the air, preparing to rush over to Sanosuke and deal some kind of death blow! Sanosuke quickly turns back to you, awaiting more orders. What will you do now?



    Blaziken77:
    While you were using the Super Potion on Spessartite, Mace finally snaps out of his thoughts on what he was going to have you do, and went over to pick up the Pokeball, which at this point had stopped wiggling around. As you were about to finish using the Super Potion, Mace returns to where you are and hands you the Pokeball. “Take this Meditite that you have defeated, you earned it. Take the Pokeball, and then follow me.” You quickly take the Pokeball from Mace as Mace turns around, facing the other side of the arena. *You now have a Level 7 Female Meditite!*

    As you follow Mace through to the other side of the Arena to where a red, brick wall was, Mace suddenly speaks to you once more as a door that was invisible before suddenly appears in the brick wall. Mace then leads you through the door, and into a hallway that stretches out about 40 feet in front of you before turning left, to where a mysterious green, glowing light was waving around in the darkness, and you could see the light in a separate room through a window. “I am leading you to your quarters now. Get some rest, and tomorrow, you will meet the other three Pokedi that help manage this area.” Mace then leads you to a yellow door, between a red door to the right and where the green light was waving around, and opens the door to where a shabby bed, obviously designed for Pokemon instead of humans lay onto the left side of the room. “Here are your quarters,” he says.

    Overnight, as you sleep, a dark, red aura suddenly surrounds the entire area as you get pulled into a dream. Inside that dream, you could have sworn that you saw someone in a mask, and that he was carrying a red, glowing sword of some sort… He speaks, “Cross into the Dark Side…” before disappearing.

    The next day, as you wake up, the aura had disappeared, and by the time you leave the room to go find Mace, Mace was already standing outside of the room. “I guess you humans sleep a lot longer than we do…” he mutters. “Either way, let’s go meet the other Pokedi. He leads you to where the green, waving light was the other night, and to your surprise, another what-was-once-invisible door appears! “What’s with all the invisible doors, you ask?” Mace says. “They’re a defense system. Lots and lots of evil Pokedi have targeted this area many times. Surprisingly, these invisible doors help in trapping them and eliminating them.” Mace then leads you inside a room, where there was yet another arena, although this one was much larger than the previous one and had four pillars sticking out of the ground in a cross-like fashion. Mace says, “Anyways, enough talking, the other three Pokedi are standing over there.”

    And sure enough, you see a Kecleon in a brown robe, holding a purple, glowing sword, standing still and observing you from a safe distance along with a Treecko in a robe that you thought was a bit grayish, but the Treecko looked a bit old nonetheless. One other Pokedi stood between the Kecleon and the Treecko, and he was a Blaziken with a lighter brown robe, holding a green-colored glowing sword. The Treecko then stepped up to where you were as Mace begins to introduce you to them all. “You see the Kecleon? His name is Obi-wan Kecleobi, and the small, old Treecko is named Treoda. Treoda jumped up at that remark, screaming, “I am not old! I just have wrinkles, and lots of them!” Mace continues, “And the tall Blaziken is the legendary Blazikin Skywalker, who saved this base from the dark side more times than we can count!”

    Treoda then remarks, “Mace, you brought a human here? There must be something special about this one considering that humans have not stepped foot in here for more than I can remember… There was one old legend-“ Treoda was then interrupted as the red aura that surrounded the area during the night appeared once more, and a group of 15 Gastlys appeared in a circle, surrounding you and the four Pokedi in the middle! There are three in front of you, three behind you, three to the right side of you, three to the left side of where you’re standing, and three above you. Mace mutters, “I don’t think these are wild Gastlys… This reeks of the Dark Side. Come on now! Let’s go!”

    And with that, Mace rushes in to attack the three Gastlys that were behind you, and all of the other Pokedi do the same as well, except for the other groups of Gastly… All but one group. Three Gastly suddenly rush at you from the front as the others were battling the other groups off to the side! Just what will you do?

  2. #2127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: You run out the door, hoping to be able to catch up with Sneasel and Shine. You reach the beginning of the woods just in time to see Shine sending a gust of wind with waves of silver energy in it ramming into the back of the unsuspecting Sneasel, sending him flying into a nearby tree, causing some serious pain as well as some stunning. He accidently lets go of the statue, which flies through the air. Shine String Shots it, using the strand of silver string to wrap around the statue and pull it towards him. Right before it reaches Shine, though, Sneasel, quickly recovering from being stunned, jumps up and Slashes the string, grabbing the statue as well. Before Shine can react, Sneasel also Mega Punches him, sending Shine flying into a tree. Landing on the ground, Sneasel takes off further into the woods. What will you do now?
    Catherine ran over to Shine in concern after he had crashed into the tree. The bug pokemon shook off the hit and then slowly took to the air with a few flaps of his wings. He painfully flew a few laps in the air painfully although he noded to Catherine that he was ready to continue. He then started flying in the derection the Sneasel had gone. Catherine fallowed knowing that he would be alright even if he was a bit sore.

    "Shine go ahaid of me again. When you find the theith blast it with a Silver Wind again but this time while it is fazed use your Stun Spore to Paralize it. Then take the satue back with String Shot and return to me," Catherine told her pokemon as she thought up the plan quickly.

    Shine noded and fastened the flaping of his wings to make him go faster and get closer to the Sneasel. He winced in a bit of pain but it was not going to stop him. He was dentormined to show the Sneasel not to mess around with him.

  3. #2128
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Alright, here's my second batch of updates! Jon Jen, if you reply to your previous update before the others reply to their updates here, then I'll do a special single-update for you if the others have not replied by then.


    Jon Jen: (REPOST)
    As you travel down the dusty road that went through the crowded and forested area of the Enchanted Forest while giggling along the way with Taro, Taro suddenly stops cold in his tracks as some rustling could be heard from the bushes nearby. Up ahead, two kids that were fairly young emerged from a hedge of bushes overhead. You and Taro quickly take cover as they come, since one of them seemed to be carrying a gun of some kind, though you could tell that the gun was probably fake. As they come closer to your hiding spot, you could see what they were wearing, and what condition they seemed to be in. One of the kids seemed to be a girl, and she had a dusty brown T-shirt on her as well as slightly faded blue jeans that were tattered near the bottom of the jeans. As for the second kid that was holding the fake gun, the second kid seemed to be a boy and was wearing the same things as the girl, except… He seemed to be like an Indian of some sort. Suddenly, the boy began to speak once both kids reached the area that you used to be standing at before you decided to hide.

    “It’s been 3 days since we’ve left home… But then, just how can we live as bandits if we can’t even find anyone to rob?”

    The girl says nothing, but just nods at the boy as Taro suddenly jumps out, scaring both the boy and the girl and forcing them to run back into the bushes. However, the girl seemed to have left something behind, and as you slowly crept over to pick it up after emerging from your hiding place, you could easily tell what it was. A dusty red Pokeball, apparently old and empty, but what separated this Pokeball from all others was that there seemed to be a little Zigzagoon sticker on top of the Pokeball. With the kids disappearing and with Taro out hunting for them without going back into the bushes, you had pretty much no choice but to press on. Besides, with your luck, you might meet up with them again… Or find whatever home they had that they mentioned earlier.

    About an hour later, you come across a log house with a woman and a man standing before what seemed to be a Park Ranger. As you hide behind several bushes once more to listen to the conversation, the woman mentions something about her two children running away about 3 days ago. They continued talking for several minutes, and those minutes began to feel like hours as you grew bored, with the woman saying the same thing over and over again. Yadda, yadda, yadda… But finally, as the Park Ranger leaves to go look for them, you could see the woman’s eyes welling up with tears and leaning on the man’s shoulders as the man tries to comfort her.

    Not wanting to take much more of this… Drama, you go confront them with the red Pokeball in hand. The woman, who strangely stops crying altogether, runs up to you and snatches the red Pokeball as you stare, not knowing WHAT this woman was like. She says that the Pokeball once belonged to her daughter, and asks you several questions regarding her lost children. You manage to answer all but one: If they’re really safe or not. The man, not speaking a word, hands you a letter that seemed to have been written by the two kids the night before they disappeared. The letter mentioned something about both kids wanting to run away because their parents were pretty abusive - and at this moment you look up to the parents who are blankly staring at you like they thought you kidnapped their children, but then you look back at the letter to continue reading it after shrugging off the strange feeling that you got from the strange parents – and the letter goes on mentioning something about becoming bandits and “living on the land” and such on the northern side of the forest. The father suddenly snaps up and snatches the letter back from you as the mother concludes with this as she points down a road to the left side of you, apparently leading to the northern side of the forest:

    “Can you help us find our children?”

    With this question now before you, what will you do now?
    "Hmm..." Jon mumttered. He huddled in with Taro about this. "Well, Taro, let us reassess the facts. Two children are missing. Presumably, these are the same children we encountered before!" Jon cheered to Taro, as though he had made the most brilliant deduction of his life. Taro applauded, there thoughts in sincopation. "The letter mentions that the children were abused by there parents. But, this is not a fact. We can be neither positivive or negative of this until we have interrogated bothe parties!" Jon cheered again, as Taro applauded.

    "Next, we have the parents plea to find there children. Now, this is where we must make our choice." Jon spoke dramatically, with Taro nodding in awe. "If we wish to help the parents, then the best course of action is to find the children, of course. If we wish to help the children, or at least find out more about the situation, then the best course of action is to find the children, so we could talk to them." Jon announced. Taro nodded in agreement, surprised at Jon's witty deduction.

    "I'm so cool, huh?" Jon shouted to 'the audience'. "Not everyone can pull off a soliloquy, you know!" he continued. "And even if you can, you have to endure strange looks and such from passersby! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!" Jon finished.

    "So, Taro, I believe I have made my decision. It's elementary, my dear Wattson, I will look for the children, but I'll further make my decision later. I shall observe first!" he stated to Taro, doing a 'Sherlock Holmes pose' of some sort, though it would probably be better executed with a soccerball, a thick pair of glasses, or a bow tie. Taro applauded, and Jon went to the parents, and told them he would look for the children.

    "Now, I just need to manage to find those children without getting lost again!" Jon whispered to Taro. "Besides, if we really want to, we could goof off anyway. No one would be the wiser." he finished. With that, he exchanged parting words with the parents, and headed off, in the direction he presumed to be north.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

  4. #2129
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,115

    Default I can turn out updates just as well as you, Gary.

    Hah, Gary, hah. Ok, enough of that. Happy early Valentine's Day! Here's a fresh bacth of Valentine's updates, now with special red, pink and white heart sprinkles! Sorry for shortness, its late and I'm geting over the flu, or at least the doctor called it that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything.
    Vocab:
    Convoluted: Twisted, complicated.

    ~Ichimaru~
    You jolt down the tunnel, curious of what lies ahead. Aeris follows behind you, still humming, eyes glowing brightly to maintain the Flash. Unlit torches line the walls. As you go, the tunnel starts to grow warmer and the walls start to slowly get farter apart and the ceiling starts to rise. After a few minutes of running, you arrive at two giant, rotting wooden doors. You stop in front of them and survey them for a second. Two large diamond knobs adorn the doors, gleaming and shimmering against the glow of the Flash. You reach out and grasp the door handle, which feel cold and untouched under your dusty hands. You yank at the knob with great force and the door gives way and slowly opens, reveling a large room. This room is very cathedral like, with tall ceilings and towering walls made completely out of stone. The room was empty, with the exception of a large statue at the opposite end, which the Flash failed to reach completely. The only feature that you could make out is a set of jewels that reflected the bit of light that hit it. You walk further into the room, looking around. Torches also line the walls in this area, too, but these seem like they have been lit before. You proceed to the center of the room, as if you were magnetically drawn to it. Then, you suddenly stop. A cold, booming voice emits from the general area of the statue. “Welcome to my home.” said the voice. It had a robotic quality about it; it is very monotone and monotonous. “Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly.” It says, and then let out a dry chuckle, which did not suit the voice at all, and came out as more of a huff than a laugh. “I have been looking for a suitable person to challenge me and my minions. That is why you are here. But, before you can challenge me, you must pass three tests. The first one begins…” The voice pauses and takes in a deep, groaning breath. “Now.” Just then, two figures rose from the shadows at the sides of the rooms. The torches lit, overcoming the light that Aeris had been sustaining. The two figures were illuminated by the light, reviling them completely. The figure on you left is a small, tan toy like thing with two large eyes with a make-like marking covering the area around them, a spike on the top and bottom of it, the latter of them used to balance on, and two arms, which when combined, are as long, if not longer than, its body. The one on the right is a small, gray rocky creature. It is fairly round, two large arms protruding out of its rough body, with tow large fists on each end. Both the Baltoy’s and Geodude’s eyes were glowing with a mixture of orange, red and brown, producing a muddy Siena-like color. They both charge you and your Pokémon, raring to fight. What shall thoust doeth?

    .:John’s Knight:.
    Cacnea glances at you, then the boy, then the Tentacruel, then you again, still wearing the expression of panic that he had on. He does the same again, but this time he nods and the expression of fear is replaced by a look of courage. The little cactus hobbles towards the Tentacruel, his arms flailing. When he gets close to the Tentacruel, he slams his arms into the sand, propelling himself up, so he could get a good shot. The quills on his left arm started to glow a whitish-green. He slashed at the Tentacruel’s nearest raised tentacle. The Cut connected, leaving a solid gash on the tentacle, making the jellyfish Pokémon cry out in pain. Cacnea started to prepare his next attack, but it was abruptly interrupted by the Tentacruel. It turned towards Cacnea, and unleashed a flurry of tentacles at him, a total of 78 extremities Constricting the poor cacti’s body, with the other two helping support the creature. Wow, there are a lot more than ten, you thought. With great pain, it attempted to raise an arm, with out much success, as for once he was freed from one set of tentacles, he was caught in another. But then, its arm started to glow a vibrant yellow. Cacnea was using a Thunderpunch to free himself! The Tentacruel squealed in pain once more and dropped Cacnea, who landed in the water with a plop, surfaced, and bobbed in the water. Cacnea quickly raised his arms once more, and the spikes on the ends glowed. A swarm of poisonous needles fired from the spikes, heading strait for Tentacruel. In an attempt to counter, it fired an Acid at the Poison Sting. They met, the Acid enveloping the Poison Sting. The purple goop continued to travel towards the plant, eventually connecting, making Cacnea squeal in pain. Tentacruel is in OK shape over all, but his tentacles have taken quite the beating. Cacnea is starting to become injured with a few scratches from the constrict and some singed flesh from the acid. What will you do?

    o0o0HakuBlue0o0o
    Sorry, some how I gave you the exact same adventure as Gary gave someone else, and it has caused quite the fuss. I really don't know how this quincidence happened, but it did. I hope we can let by-gones be by-gones and fix this. I have HW right now, but I will right a new update berfore I put up new ones. Sorry for all this.
    Last edited by Jerichi; 16th February 2006 at 2:31 AM.

  5. #2130
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    ~~Dark Magic~~

    As you ordered your Osiris and Flaffy to be careful with these lil’ Ninjas and said your battle commands, you ask Articuno what was happening to him.
    “I…i…I’m feeling strange…I don’t know what is happening…but…but…I’m sencing some presence…we’re not alone, I think…we must act carefully…this is a presence we shouldn’t ignore…”, the ice bird answered, and you could also feel a strange presence watching you. You try to find it, but you didn’t…
    Following your orders, Osiris, your dear Venomoth, released a cloud of greenish-yellow spores, known as Stun Spores, and with the help of his winds makes the cloud go to the Squirtles; and your Flaffy begins charging some electricity, and sends it towards the water ninjas in the shape of small, blue electric beams. “So, you think you can make us stop moving, eh?”, they said. “Let’s see about that! Ninjas, be careful!”. With that said, they began launching some Water Guns at your Flaffy, which lost his focus to dogde those attacks. However, the spore cloud covered the Squirtles, and Poketello said “Don’t breathe! If you inhale these Spores, you’ll get paralysed. Hold just for a moment, until this cloud disappears with the wind!”. Trusting Poketello’s advices, the four hold their breath, hoping that the spores cloud would go away soon. However, your Flaffy profited this moment to launch some more Thundershocks at the Squirtles, hoping this time that they would hit. Desperate, and beginning to suffocate, the Squirtles try to dogde those attacks. To your joy, and their fear, your Flaffy hit two of the Squirtles, Pokeael and Pokeangelo, making them breathe and inhale a lange quantity of spores. Their action was quick, and they both became paralysed. The paralysing spore cloud has now disappeared, and using this moment, Osiris gets closer to Pokeael, and a green aura begins glowing…Then, Pokeael also began glowing, and a strange life connection became visible between those two pokemon. The Squirtle was screaming, feeling his energy disappear…much like when we are about to die…On the contrary, your Venomoth seemed more stronger, until Poketello launched a Water Gun at him, makng him lose his concentration…
    You have now an advantage, and you should use it well! But don’t forget about what Articuno said…
    What will you do?

  6. #2131

    Default

    ~Happy Valentines Day~


    Ok since its a holiday, yey for the lost art of Plushie's, ok you can either pick a Miss Kiss Jynx Plushie, when you squoozle it, it will try to kiss anything near by with it's lips (may cause itching on kissed patch) or a Love Love Luvdisc candy despenser which has choclate hearts in it (keep out of reach of children).

    Arc Angel:

    Walking through the hole you can see nothing around you except a swirling mix of black and purple light, with Cadaver floating quietly by your side. The light begins to slowly fade away showing bits of hard stone wall and stone flooring, when the light has completely gone you look around and realise your in the corridor you saw in the flash back type thing with the ghost. Walking along the corridor you spot the door type stone where the girl was hidden, suddenly the stone vanishes and you walk inside leaving the corridor behind you. The stone reappeared behind you almost as if it was magic, after a few seconds you turn around and look around the room. The room is quite small, quite dark and damp and there appears to be wood and general food supplies in some corners, you quickly notice two backpacks and a Pokeball in the corner nearest to the door.

    “How are you?” a hoarse voice asks rudely as you pivot round to face a girl who you know is Melody (that is what I called her right?) from the flash back, however she is taller and dirtier than then, and covering her body she is wearing a kind or primitive wrap thing made of some cloth type material. She then rushes to the place next to you and picks up the Pokeball and enlarges it with her finger. “Cacnea go!” She shouts as a white light lands in front of her, the light takes form and becomes a small green spherical spiky cactus type creature with long spiky arms. You try to explain what has been going on, after you finish she just sighs and looks at you nervously.

    “Let’s go then,” She says bluntly as she takes some things out of the backpacks and puts them into a smaller pink one and puts it on her back, she then picks up the Cacnea and smiles sweetly. She then pulls you by the arm and runs out of the chamber with you attached of course. Back in the corridor she then lets go and you notice small tears fill her eyes as the walls start turning the same purple black colour as before.

    “No, please no. The beast is taking us to his court…” her voice trails off as the light then all disappears like before leaving you both standing in quite a big room in front of a stone chair with the Alakazam sitting on it.

    “Welcome, you both are guilty of avoiding my wrath!” He shouts angrily as both you and Melody get pushed across the room so you’re directly in line with the chair, just all the way over the other side, which is quite a long way about the size of a Pokemon battle field. “Let’s skip the pleasantries, but i’ll make you kids a deal, defeat my minions and I’ll let you go safe and sound, if not hmm well then just imagine Stu’s death just more violent.” Two blue lights shoot up out of the ground and then take the form of two psychic Pokemon, one turns into a tree with six heads all around it’s body and one with many eyes and two gun type arms, Exeggutor and Claydol. “Use as many Pokemon as you wish, your going to need that many,” He snarls as he sits back in his chair in enjoyment. Melody looks at you holding her Cacnea tightly, she then backs slowly away leaving you and Cadaver facing up to the psychic Pokemon.

    “Sorry but me and Cacnea would lose almost instantly, good luck please forgive me for not being able to help,” She explains.

    What will you do now?

    Sherlock Shuckle:

    Trying to resist using another Frenzy Plant you order Winry and Roy to dodge as many Shadow Balls as possible. Six glowing black and purple sparkly spheres speed toward you two brave Pokemon, Winry jumps out of the way of one of them, however just leading to get hit by another one. Roy avoids one as well, but then gets swiftly hit just like Winry. The last two just dissipate into thin air since the Poochyena that fired it was obviously unable to master the attack. The Mightyena fires a large orange coloured beam, the beam hits Roy first then the Mightyena turns its head making the rest of the attack hit Winry. Winry then jumps into the air and fires a Water Gun type attack and sends it at the Mightynea, the Mightyena over backwards as the water attack hits also confusing it.

    Roy on the other hand works his way on the Poochyena, by firing String Shot in every direction, thick white string tangles up four of the Poochyena however one Poochyena uses Take Down while Roy is still attached to the string. Roy goes flying into the mess of Poochyena, String Shot and now a spider, as well as taking damage Roy is now stuck and unable to move about he can still fire attacks of course. Winry then charges up her fist and runs at the Mightyena full of rage, the Mightyena looks on kind of laughing as Winry smashes him with a charged up fist causing a minor explosion on contact. Roy all tied up at the moment decides to use Signal Beam on the two remain Poochyena instead of the ones he is tied up with (or he would hurt himself).

    Roy sends out a beautiful multicoloured beam, which races toward the two remaining Poochyena. The beam reaches its destination and smashes the two Poochyena to the ground causing quite good damage but it will take a while to get these dogs down and out. The Mightyena has taken quite a bit of damage but it has over average health left still, as for Winry and Roy. The Poochyena are quite varied but they shouldn’t be too hard to take out.

    What will you do now?

    Dark Scizor:

    You and Rachel search for a way to the basement, running down flight of stairs over and over again until you reach a corridor that is different to any you seen before, with only one door at the end Rachel realises it must be an elevator. “Come on Saturn,” she says happily as she drags you into the elevator and presses the very last button on the list assuming it’s the basement. The elevator door opens and you realise your in roughly the middle of the building again, Rachel pulls you both back into the elevator and you both look at the numbering system.

    “1-6
    3-9
    4-7
    6-3
    5-1
    101
    1A
    6B
    23-6”

    “Hmmm, so if we’re on this 23-6 one and we’re on the fifth floor that means this numbering system is crazy,” Rachel rants as she smash’s the 6B button. The elevator speeds now making you both feel slightly queasy, the door opens and you both get out and see a door at the end with a sign saying “Basement”, you both walk slowly toward it, however Rachel nudges you and whispers “look MM’s here.”

    (See combined update at the bottom)

    Missingo. Master: (Yeah a friend of mine linked me to it after I wrote the update, but if your registration post isn’t up to date it’s not my fault. Also not to nitpick or anything but there is a limit of two or three attacks each update, just keep that in mind.)

    Koffing fires multicoloured beam at both of the Seviper, causing damage and such as they reach ever closer to the fainting mark. Qwilfish then quickly uses Tackle and then spins creating an icy layer on top of itself and then smashing into on one of them making them fall back onto the ground, freezing himself he then melts it with fire and such, he then does it again on the other Seviper causing more damage to them both. Qwilfish then fires an array of bubbles directly at both of them, each one popping on contact and making the Sevipers wet. Koffing then uses Shock Wave; however this attack seems to knock out both Seviper since they have been attacked so much already it piles up.

    *Level up for both Seviper and Qwilfish*

    You look up and notice the rockets and the Seviper have gone, however you feel the floor move slightly as you suddenly fall through a hole. After falling for a few seconds you land in a corridor with an elevator one way and a door saying “Basement” on the other side. You notice two people walking toward the basement door as one turns around and you realise its Rachel.

    (See combined update at the end)

    Eon:

    Wildfire creates a pure white aura type shield around herself as Linoone comes in for a Slash attack; it swipes at her however it just hits the Safeguard, and starting to get slightly annoyed it then sends a white beam at Wildfire, however of course Safeguard protects her from any damage that could have caused. Wildfire then creates fire to cover every inch of her body as she then charges at the Linoone causes good damage and making it fall over. She then jumps up into the air and fires a highly intense fire attack at Linoone, Linoone gets smashed by the attack and stays on the ground unable to move. Linoone tries to get up, however he just falls to the ground again. The man looks at his fallen Pokemon and returns it to its Pokeball and smiles. *Level up for Wildfire*

    “Congrats, now head to Saturn!” He exclaims happily as you return Wildfire and walk into the cylinder labelled Saturn. A bright light surrounds you as you close your eyes to avoid being blinded.

    ~~~

    You open your eyes as you find yourself standing on the furthest out ring of Saturn, the stars and such surrounding the entire planet, look around you can see nothing but rings until they reach the planet, however don’t forget the invisible bridge to get to the planet. Suddenly a small fluffy Mareep is walking a few feet away from you on the same ring mind you.

    What will you do now?

    Crystal Espeon: (Sorry I’m a bit hit and miss with genders xP)

    You continue walking through the woodland, the flute music continuing as you walk. You reach a small opening with a man sitting cross-kneed on the ground playing a flute with a small pink sphere floating around his head in tune with the flute. He then stops playing and stands up smiling at his Hoppip and patting her head. “Rayne, it might actually work this time,” he says happily. He has bright blue eyes, with some brown stubble on his chin and flowing brown hair on his head formed into spikes. He’s wearing like a hiker’s uniform, as his Hoppip just dances happily and spins around him in a blissful world of her own. “Rayne, but that Trapinch could have ruined everything, too bad it ran off though…” His voice trails off as he and his Hoppip sit on the ground again and start talking quietly not having yet noticed you.

    What will you do now?

    MM and DS:

    You both catch up by explaining what’s happened, explaining Peter’s kidnapping and so on. You both look at the basement door and smile, Rachel then starts biting her bottom lip and then looks down at the ground. “Well don’t forget we’re wanted, so we should still be careful…” her voice slowly trails off. “But err, what happens if we can’t save Peter or even find him?”

    What will you do now?

    If I missed you or you have any comments/questions catch me on MSN or AIM or ask me somehow xP

  7. #2132
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Well, happy Valentine’s Day everyone. To celebrate, you all get special, Luvdisc plushies that shoot heart arrows that… well, they don’t actually do anything, they just annoy the people that they hit. So you have that as well as these updates, so enjoy.

    SM: Before Dani or Elroy can respond, Trianna calls out, “All trainers, to the center of the battle arena! There you will be given your battling assignments.” All the trainers crowd around Trianna, eager to find out who they are battling. Waiting a few moments for everyone to calm down, Trianna says, “Our first round will be between the Ice Team Leader Stephen and the Fire Team Leader Nina! Everyone please make your way up to the stands to watch this spectacular battle!” The crowd of trainers begins to dissapate into many small groups, each chattering about the upcoming battle. Elroy and Dani both nod and smile to you briefly before climbing up the bleachers surrounding the battle arena. Once they are gone, Trianna turns to you and Nina. “Well now, this is exciting, is it not?” says Trianna, and continues without waiting for an answer. “This first match is more or less an exhibition match, to get the trainers riled up and to show them the techniques and strategies of who we consider to be the most skilled of our trainers, the leaders. Unfortunately, we only have time for one exhibition match, so we assessed who the two most skilled, balanced, and evenly matched trainers, and we came up with your names. But let’s just keep that little fact to ourselves, shall we? We wouldn’t want any of the trainers thinking we play favorites, right? Anyway, the rest of the battles will take place in the arena after this match, as we will divide up the battle arena. Now I realize this task may be a little daunting, so the winner of the match will receive a little special something as an incentive. The match will be 4 on 4, double team. Everyone understand?” You and Nina nod, and Trianna goes into the arena, with you two following. Taking your places at opposite ends of the arna, Trianna speaks into a microphone, saying, “Welcome, trainers, to this special exhibition match between Stephen and Tina. The rest of you will get to battle soon enough, but we have decided to show this match to spark some excitement, as the winner of this battle shall receive a special prize. Are you all ready?” With a collective round of applause, she nods to you and Nina. “Go, Blissey, Togetic!” she yells, and the two Pokemon appear on the field in flashes of light. What will you do now?

    lilblue: Bobble is surrounded by electricity as he prepares his Thunder attack. Unfortunately, before he can complete the attack, he is Body Slammed by a Camerupt, appearing almost out of nowhere. The force of Camerupt’s attack causes Bobble to accidently release the Thunder, the lightning bolt striking and blackening some sand in the distance. You turn around, only to find another Team Magma member and his Houndoom. “Capturing Ralts worked like a charm, eh? Just the thing to lure you into our trap. Houndoom, Iron Tail!” Houndoom’s tail glows with Steel energy, and all you can do is watch, stunned, as a streak of silver flashes in front of your face and you fall on the dusty ground, nothing but darkness around you.

    “Uhhhh…” you groan. Pain fills your head, before you finally muster up the energy to snap your eyes open. You are in a prison cell, your arms chained to a wall, with Ralts next to you, her arms chained as well. Groaning, you remember what happened: the escape, the ambush, the trap that led you here. Stopping suddenly, you wonder where here is. Before you can attempt to think about it, you hear a small voice inside your head. Jessica? Ralts says. I’m pretty hurt, but I think they underestimate my psychic abilities. I should be able to telekinetically move one of your Pokeballs enough so it drops off the table and releases your Pokemon. Which one should I do?

    Kas: You begin the long trek to the research facility that will take you to the Sun. After finally catching the monorail and taking it all the way there, you arrive in front of the steps leading up to it, a grin on your face. Unfortunately, as you go inside, there is pandamonium. All around you scientists rush about, pressing buttons on various machines. After a few minutes of trying, you finally manage to get the attention of a young scientist and tell him that you want to go to the Sun. “Unfortunatley, you can’t right now. The entire computer network is going haywire from some sort of electrical interference. If we don’t solve this soon, the people in space could be trapped there!” Before you can say anything else, he rushes off. Hearing a voice behind you, you turn, and see two scientists arguing, a man and a woman. “I’m telling you, there has to be an Electric Pokemon interfering with the generator or the other electrical equipment down there,” the man says. “It would explain the power surges, as most Pokemon could probably only maintain a stream of electricity for ten seconds, tops.” “I’m not sure,” the woman responds doubtfully. “Aren’t they pretty rare around here?” “They’re certainly not unheard of,” the man counters. “It is likely the power of all that equipment attracted it there. Face it, it’s the only logical explination.” “Even so,” the woman rubs her temples. “We don’t have anyone here qualified to battle and capture or otherwise detain a Pokemon, much less a charged, electric, and possibly hostile one. And are communications are down, so there is no way to call for help. Come on, we need to try and stabilize the system. It may be the only way now.” The man sighs but follows the woman to another computer. Looking around, you see a map next to you, and you look at it, noticing a point that is labelled “generator.” Fixing, the point in your mind, you feel an arm on your shoulder and are spun around so you are facing a security guard. “Miss, you may not have noticed, but we’re kinda in the middle of a crisis here. Wouldja mind leaving and coming back when things are a bit calmer?” Nodding, you are steered gently but firmly outside by the security guard. What will you do now?

    TS: Ludicolo shoots several seeds from his mouth. As soon as they hit Teddiursa, they erupt into vines that surround and entangle Teddiursa, beginning to suck health and energy from them. Struggling with the vines, Teddiursa spins with a Swords Dance, attempting to free himself from the vines but only suceeding in loosening them. Abandoning his attempts at that for now, Teddiursa’s fist is surrounded by a white sphere. Running quite quickly at Ludicolo, Teddiursa slams his fist in an uppercut-like fashion, the Mega Punch doing quite a lot of damage. Furious now, Ludicolo begins to dance slightly, releasing a stream of razor-sharp leaves that shoot at Teddiursa, causing good damage and several painful-looking scratches. What will you do now?

    Latias: Shine shoots deeper into the forest with you close behind. As soon as Sneasel is in his view, Shine once again releases waves of silver-colored wind that blast into Sneasel’s back, causing fair damage. Glaring, Sneasel turns to face him. Shine sends s a spray of golden colored dust at Sneasel, who quickly spins in a Swords Dance attack to deflect it, so the Stun Spore has no effect. Out of the dark shadows behind several trees a figure emerges, hooded and clothed in a black robe. “Sneasel!” the person, a man you presume, based on the sound of his voice, says at his Pokemon quickly. Nodding, Sneasel throws the statue at him, and before you even have time to gasp, the man reaches out and snatches it out of the air. Turning back into where he came from, the figure pauses for a second. “Keep them occupied. I cannot be followed,” he says coldly before fading into the darkness. Sneasel nods, though his master is no longer there, and his claw once again glows pale blue, and several long icicles are formed. Swinging his arm, Sneasel launches the Icicle Spear at Shine, who just narrowly manages to dodge it. What will you do now?

  8. #2133
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi
    .:John’s Knight:.
    Cacnea glances at you, then the boy, then the Tentacruel, then you again, still wearing the expression of panic that he had on. He does the same again, but this time he nods and the expression of fear is replaced by a look of courage. The little cactus hobbles towards the Tentacruel, his arms flailing. When he gets close to the Tentacruel, he slams his arms into the sand, propelling himself up, so he could get a good shot. The quills on his left arm started to glow a whitish-green. He slashed at the Tentacruel’s nearest raised tentacle. The Cut connected, leaving a solid gash on the tentacle, making the jellyfish Pokémon cry out in pain. Cacnea started to prepare his next attack, but it was abruptly interrupted by the Tentacruel. It turned towards Cacnea, and unleashed a flurry of tentacles at him, a total of 78 extremities Constricting the poor cacti’s body, with the other two helping support the creature. Wow, there are a lot more than ten, you thought. With great pain, it attempted to raise an arm, with out much success, as for once he was freed from one set of tentacles, he was caught in another. But then, its arm started to glow a vibrant yellow. Cacnea was using a Thunderpunch to free himself! The Tentacruel squealed in pain once more and dropped Cacnea, who landed in the water with a plop, surfaced, and bobbed in the water. Cacnea quickly raised his arms once more, and the spikes on the ends glowed. A swarm of poisonous needles fired from the spikes, heading strait for Tentacruel. In an attempt to counter, it fired an Acid at the Poison Sting. They met, the Acid enveloping the Poison Sting. The purple goop continued to travel towards the plant, eventually connecting, making Cacnea squeal in pain. Tentacruel is in OK shape over all, but his tentacles have taken quite the beating. Cacnea is starting to become injured with a few scratches from the constrict and some singed flesh from the acid. What will you do?
    "Hmmm...", Johnny thought, staring at his injured Cacnea and at the Tentacruel. "This battle will be harder than i thought. Tentacruel has some advantage over us due to its type, and it's an evolved pokemon. However, we'll not be defeated so easily."
    Cacnea was still complaining about he's injured, staring at the Tentacruel several times, and if looks could kill, it would have been killed inumerous times.
    "Cacnea, i want you to Dynamic Punch the Tentacruel. If the attack is sucessful, then it'll become confused. Then, Absorb his energy, followed by a Thunderpunch. If any of those tentacles get near you, Cut them. Be careful, Cacnea!...", Johnny said, hoping this strategy would work.

  9. #2134
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    I thank you 3 for being patient, especially with my new move. Here are updates as a reward *hehe*:

    Bloody Banette

    Throwing a stone into the dark, you thought, would help you discover what was making the noise before. After you thought it failed, you made Painkiller use a Flash attack to better your chances. Unfortunately, this wasn't the best plan as you discover that with Painkiller's Flash, you alarm a whole flock of Murkrow. They scream, they caw, they make very shrill noises. This in turn doesn't effect Painkiller all that much, and Colitas seems to be on the defensive now. It is Yuko, however, who also starts making shrill noises, making it hard for you to hear. One of the Murkrow emerges from the flock, and manages to quiet them all down. This in turn quiets Yuko. After a moment to "regain" your hearing, you see this Murkrow staring at you with the coldest stare that probably anyone has ever seen. But it doesn't stay that way for long, and the Murkrow looks...cute. Taken aback by this, you fall backwards. Then the Murkrow surprise you again-they help you up from the ground. They start their shrill voices again, but this time, it looks as if they want to say something. Remember when the Murkrow leader was staring at you? It was really trying to "hypnotize" you into being able to understand them. You have temporarily learned how to understand the Murkrow species!

    The leader then speaks to you: "Noble trainer of Pokemon: we are in trouble. There is another group of Murkrow that do not honor the "code". What is this "code" you may ask? It is the way of the Murkrow-to steal things honorably. Lately, this other flock has been stealing EVERYTHING! From harmless Pokemon to even our own stuff! We need your help. Time is of the essence for the safety of the Black Crow Gang..." After those last 3 words, the Murkrow begins to stare at you again in the hopes that you will listen to it. What will you do now, "noble trainer of Pokemon"?

    Furizaa & Alilatias

    You both have chosen the way of the cave. In your minds, it was a more safer path to take. As you both continue walking withing the "cave of ice", you both suddenly remember about the legendary Pokemon that sleeps on Glacier Islands. At this moment, however, you both can't seem to remember the name. The chilling air around you grows colder, and your Pokemon start to shiver. Once again, Typhu is saving the day with its fire, but how long will that last? Not to mention, the path you've already walked so far seems to be disappearing as well, giving you no choice but to continue further.

    Eventually, you both arrive at a more open space within the cave, and the chill is definitely getting worse. However, this is also where you both see Pokemon playing around and having a good time. Swinub, Delibird, Spheal and Snorunt play in the icy wading pool to your upper left. Below them is what looks like a hot spring. Taking a moment to warm your hands, you find the Pokemon making loud noises, and it seems you both have invaded their "space". In a rush, a Walrein and a Glalie come out and make even louder noises. It looks like you two aren't going to get out of here the easy way, so you're going to have to double battle. There's a catch-you cannot use Pokemon that would be super-effectively hit with Ice because the "sheer cold" air around you will instantly make them faint. This means no Grass, Ground, Flying, or Dragon-type Pokemon can be used. With the Walrein and Glalie ready to defend their turf, how will you two defend yourselves? Be prepared-the battle begins...
    Last edited by Teehee; 15th February 2006 at 7:30 PM.


    Sari *Lv.100* Mr. Miyagi *Lv.28* Aori *Lv.30* Mimi *Lv.27* Sano *Lv.28* Hirana *Lv. 25* Zangan *Lv.34* Ria *Lv.35* Arisa *Lv.32*
    *FB Banner by John's Knight*
    Enter my FB Profile!!!

  10. #2135
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Well, happy Valentine’s Day everyone. To celebrate, you all get special, Luvdisc plushies that shoot heart arrows that… well, they don’t actually do anything, they just annoy the people that they hit. So you have that as well as these updates, so enjoy.

    SM: Before Dani or Elroy can respond, Trianna calls out, “All trainers, to the center of the battle arena! There you will be given your battling assignments.” All the trainers crowd around Trianna, eager to find out who they are battling. Waiting a few moments for everyone to calm down, Trianna says, “Our first round will be between the Ice Team Leader Stephen and the Fire Team Leader Nina! Everyone please make your way up to the stands to watch this spectacular battle!” The crowd of trainers begins to dissapate into many small groups, each chattering about the upcoming battle. Elroy and Dani both nod and smile to you briefly before climbing up the bleachers surrounding the battle arena. Once they are gone, Trianna turns to you and Nina. “Well now, this is exciting, is it not?” says Trianna, and continues without waiting for an answer. “This first match is more or less an exhibition match, to get the trainers riled up and to show them the techniques and strategies of who we consider to be the most skilled of our trainers, the leaders. Unfortunately, we only have time for one exhibition match, so we assessed who the two most skilled, balanced, and evenly matched trainers, and we came up with your names. But let’s just keep that little fact to ourselves, shall we? We wouldn’t want any of the trainers thinking we play favorites, right? Anyway, the rest of the battles will take place in the arena after this match, as we will divide up the battle arena. Now I realize this task may be a little daunting, so the winner of the match will receive a little special something as an incentive. The match will be 4 on 4, double team. Everyone understand?” You and Nina nod, and Trianna goes into the arena, with you two following. Taking your places at opposite ends of the arna, Trianna speaks into a microphone, saying, “Welcome, trainers, to this special exhibition match between Stephen and Tina. The rest of you will get to battle soon enough, but we have decided to show this match to spark some excitement, as the winner of this battle shall receive a special prize. Are you all ready?” With a collective round of applause, she nods to you and Nina. “Go, Blissey, Togetic!” she yells, and the two Pokemon appear on the field in flashes of light. What will you do now?
    As Trianna explains the specifics and rules of the battle, Stephen nods, and takes his place at the far side of the arena, his opponent across from him. Thinking about the battle rules, Stephen figured it might be a better idea to leave his best Pokemon for last. Therefore, as Nina sends out a Togetic and a Blissey, Stephen smiles. Knowing he'll have somewhat of an advantage due to Blissey's physical type weakness, he pulls out two Pokeballs.

    "Go, Swellow and Flygon!"

    The two Pokeballs hit the ground, and release a flash of white light, the two flying Pokemon appearing on the ground. Knowing that this battle, even though it really didn't matter, would be a very important training experience for him. He then calls out, "Swellow, Flygon, let's go!"

    He then orders, "Swellow, use a Double Team attack, and then go in for a Sky Attack on Blissey. Flygon, use a Dragonbreath, then an Ice Punch, both on Togetic."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  11. #2136
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee

    Furizaa & Alilatias
    You both have chosen the way of the cave. In your minds, it was a more safer path to take. As you both continue walking withing the "cave of ice", you both suddenly remember about the legendary Pokemon that sleeps on Glacier Islands. At this moment, however, you both can't seem to remember the name. The chilling air around you grows colder, and your Pokemon start to shiver. Once again, Typhu is saving the day with its fire, but how long will that last? Not to mention, the path you've already walked so far seems to be disappearing as well, giving you no choice but to continue further.

    Eventually, you both arrive at a more open space within the cave, and the chill is definitely getting worse. However, this is also where you both see Pokemon playing around and having a good time. Swinub, Delibird, Spheal and Snorunt play in the icy wading pool to your upper left. Below them is what looks like a hot spring. Taking a moment to warm your hands, you find the Pokemon making loud noises, and it seems you both have invaded their "space". In a rush, a Walrein and a Glalie come out and make even louder noises. It looks like you two aren't going to get out of here the easy way, so you're going to have to double battle. There's a catch-you cannot use Pokemon that would be super-effectively hit with Ice because the "sheer cold" air around you will instantly make them faint. This means no Grass, Ground, Flying, or Dragon-type Pokemon can be used. With the Walrein and Glalie ready to defend their turf, how will you two defend yourselves? Be prepared-the battle begins...
    With the two Pokemon now making loud noises and threating both Soruta and Gary, it seemed that it would be nearly impossible to escape this area safely. The loud noises made it hard to focus on anything else, but a sudden THUD and several barks from Hikari made Soruta whirl around to see Hikari barking at Saito, who was nearly at the point of unconsiouness.

    Soruta muttered as she took out Saito's Great Ball from one of her coat's pockets, "Looks like Saito can't help in this battle... Return, Saito!" A red beam shot out from the Great Ball and engulfed Saito until he became the red beam himself, and the beam slowly withdrew into the safe atmosphere of the Great Ball.

    "It looks like we're not going to get out of here without a fight!" Soruta shouted among the noises that the Pokemon in the area were making. Hikari stood tall and ready to battle. "Hikari! Let's go! Use a Thunder Wave to keep the Walerin in place for you to shock him with a Shock Wave attack!" As Hikari was off to battle, Soruta looked at Gary, and began nodding at him before returning to the battle which had gone underway.

    Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

  12. #2137
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee
    Furizaa & Alilatias

    You both have chosen the way of the cave. In your minds, it was a more safer path to take. As you both continue walking withing the "cave of ice", you both suddenly remember about the legendary Pokemon that sleeps on Glacier Islands. At this moment, however, you both can't seem to remember the name. The chilling air around you grows colder, and your Pokemon start to shiver. Once again, Typhu is saving the day with its fire, but how long will that last? Not to mention, the path you've already walked so far seems to be disappearing as well, giving you no choice but to continue further.

    Eventually, you both arrive at a more open space within the cave, and the chill is definitely getting worse. However, this is also where you both see Pokemon playing around and having a good time. Swinub, Delibird, Spheal and Snorunt play in the icy wading pool to your upper left. Below them is what looks like a hot spring. Taking a moment to warm your hands, you find the Pokemon making loud noises, and it seems you both have invaded their "space". In a rush, a Walrein and a Glalie come out and make even louder noises. It looks like you two aren't going to get out of here the easy way, so you're going to have to double battle. There's a catch-you cannot use Pokemon that would be super-effectively hit with Ice because the "sheer cold" air around you will instantly make them faint. This means no Grass, Ground, Flying, or Dragon-type Pokemon can be used. With the Walrein and Glalie ready to defend their turf, how will you two defend yourselves? Be prepared-the battle begins...
    Gary gazed up at the two massive pokemon, Walrein and Glalie, and noticed how they were in aggressive stances, making loud noises. As Soruta ordered her attacks for Hikari, she nodded at him, and Gary nodded back, knowing that battling was their only way of survival. He then turned to Typhu, a serious, determined disposition overcoming him. He was ready for a battle, and so was Typhu. "Alright Typhu," he began, "Let's get things going here; we have the type advantage. Let's start things off by throwing a Shadow Ball to soften up Glalie, and then charge at it with a Flame Wheel! Make sure you try and dodge their attacks too, just to be safe. We're not in this alone, however, and we have to look out for Soruta and Hikari. Let's finish up this round with a SHock Wave of your own on Walrein, to help out Hikari!" Gary pondered at his strategy for a moment, and then decided he had chosen the right moves. He waited for the battle to begin.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  13. #2138
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Well, happy Valentine’s Day everyone. To celebrate, you all get special, Luvdisc plushies that shoot heart arrows that… well, they don’t actually do anything, they just annoy the people that they hit. So you have that as well as these updates, so enjoy.

    lilblue: Bobble is surrounded by electricity as he prepares his Thunder attack. Unfortunately, before he can complete the attack, he is Body Slammed by a Camerupt, appearing almost out of nowhere. The force of Camerupt’s attack causes Bobble to accidently release the Thunder, the lightning bolt striking and blackening some sand in the distance. You turn around, only to find another Team Magma member and his Houndoom. “Capturing Ralts worked like a charm, eh? Just the thing to lure you into our trap. Houndoom, Iron Tail!” Houndoom’s tail glows with Steel energy, and all you can do is watch, stunned, as a streak of silver flashes in front of your face and you fall on the dusty ground, nothing but darkness around you.

    “Uhhhh…” you groan. Pain fills your head, before you finally muster up the energy to snap your eyes open. You are in a prison cell, your arms chained to a wall, with Ralts next to you, her arms chained as well. Groaning, you remember what happened: the escape, the ambush, the trap that led you here. Stopping suddenly, you wonder where here is. Before you can attempt to think about it, you hear a small voice inside your head. Jessica? Ralts says. I’m pretty hurt, but I think they underestimate my psychic abilities. I should be able to telekinetically move one of your Pokeballs enough so it drops off the table and releases your Pokemon. Which one should I do?
    OOC - *takes a plushie* 8D Aw, how cute. *squeezes it and it shoots an arrow at Eon* Oops. *puts it away quickly*

    They were running... Running across the desert sands... Their enemies dropped down on them from the sky. The sky, the sky. Thunder split the sky. A flash, and a flash of silver crossed her eyes...

    Jessica awoke to a horrible, throbbing pain inside her skull, and she moaned in agony, rolling her head in a weak attempt to rid herself of the ache. At length she wrenched her eyes open to face the horrid light, and gazed bleary-eyed around the room, staring at the floor, the walls, the ceiling. It took a minute for her to realize that she was in chains, and that this place was a prison cell. She blinked, feeling tired, and hearkened to the dull beating in her ears, trying to comprehend just what had happened to her. Scraps of memories fluttered in and out of existence, and from the brief pictures she could gather some understanding of what had happened to her in the past few hours. But where was she now? She shook her head, ignoring the strands of dark hair that fell before her eyes in the process. God, she had fallen for yet another trap. How could she have been so foolish? She couldn't bring herself to reason that there had been no other choice for her.

    A rattling of chain links close to her alerted Jess of the fact that there was another being in the room with her. She glanced aside in surprise, and relaxed considerably once she saw that it was her friend Ralts, imprisoned beside her. The Pokémon was a sad state; her body was bruised and battered, she lay coiled on the floor, her pale body contrasting against the cold, dark surface. "Ralts?" Jessica's eyes filled with tears as she reached out tenderly to stroke the poor creature. Ralts stirred, and the girl swallowed, hope rising up within her.

    Jessica? The girl recognized the voice of Ralts, whispering weakly inside her mind. I’m pretty hurt, but I think they underestimate my psychic abilities. I should be able to telekinetically move one of your Pokeballs enough so it drops off the table and releases your Pokemon. Which one should I do?

    Jessica sat contemplating the matter, leaning against the wall with her hand still resting lightly on Ralts' head. The girl was privately awed by Ralts' determination and strength, despite her current condition. She smiled down at the white form, which now lay in her lap, cradled gently in her arms. "Look for Bobble, my Wynaut," Jess murmured quietly. "He can help break the locks with his own PSYCHIC abilities, since you need to rest." She had considered allowing her Rhyhorn out to do the job, but realized they were liable to cause a lot of noise that way, and his bulk would be an inconvenience. Bobble, who had thrown himself into the midst of battle to save Ralts, could manage this task of aiding them in their escape.

  14. #2139
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan


    Quilava Plush

    The flashlights cast eerie shadows on the walls as you and Maxie enter the Pyramid's depths. Sound echoes from every direction, side-tunnels leading off to Rayquaza-knows where, but Maxie does not change direction, heading down, the tunnel sloping gently lower and lower. A few places, where the tunnel has collapsed, are a tight squeeze, but everyone, including Kenji, is able to make it through without a problem, though Kenji's gasses in such close spaces are getting a bit choking.

    Suddenly, a light up ahead contrasts with the flashlights you hold, getting brighter and brighter. The two of you emerge into a chamber, lit by wall-mounted torches, the firelight flickering up and down the walls. Maxie holds his hand out to stop you, and pulls out a small rubber ball. Without a word, he tosses it into the room. It bounces once, twice, three times, before something happens. A hiss sounds, and a SHADOW BALL hits the rubber circle with a loud crack.

    "Just as I thought..." Maxie whispers, staring out into the chamber. "The servants watch this area. We will have to be careful." He takes a tentative step forward, and edges along the side of the open area. You follow him, but return Kenji, as you are sure his large bloated form would give you away. As you continue to make your way around the outer edge of the chamber, Maxie once more throws his hand out, catching you on the shoulder and shoving you roughly to the floor. A SHADOW BALL zooms above your head, showering you with dust as it destroys a small portion of the stone.

    "Youu...who enter here...ssssshaaaaallll paaaaaaaay..." A voice whispers from seemingly nowhere. Suddenly, a young man appears in front of you, cradling a Pokeball. "Excuse me..." He mumbles, staring down at the floor. The man is pale, see-through, almost ghost-like. "You see...I am chosen to watch this chamber...I...I don't want to hurt you..." He looks up, and you can see pain in his eyes.

    "However...I...I have to fight you...for...like you...I sought the secrets of Kyogre long ago...and...I died here trying to find them...As my punishment...Well..."

    The man tosses the ball, which is also pale, but still solid, into the air. It opens with a blinding light, and when your eyes clear, a Pokemon you have never seen before in your life is standing in front of you. It is small, penguin-like in appearence. It has yellow boots and yellow gloves on, and its chest is full of snow-white feathers. The other areas of its body are covered in soft blue feathers. "RAAASSSS!" It calls out, hoisting it's fists. It looks angry. Very angry.

    "To find what you seek, in battle we must meet." The man says simply. You look to Maxie for guidance, but he just shakes his head. "The ghost chooses to battle you. I don't know what that thing is, but, good luck kid." The small penguin coughs, and continues to dance about quite like a boxer, THRUSTing its ARMs several times into the floor. It changes tactics, and looks up, blowing a light POWDER SNOW which settles in the area, making everything quite a bit colder.

    "My Rascuff awaits..."

    What will you do?

    <--- Rascuff (Note: Used with permission of a friend of mine.)

    ((ooc: Rascuff is adorable. <3))

    "Waiiiitaminute," Rivka pauses for a moment to assess the situation.

    So, there's angry spirits after your soul, and a particular spectre approches you. He's... well, relenting, but says you must win a duel in order to collect $200 and pass Go. If you lose, then you'll probably die and possibly be enslaved to Kyogre for all eternity.

    Is there really a choice to this?

    Alas, Rivka still has business to take care of on this earth, so she makes her preparations for battle.

    "Awright then," She rubs her left temple, feigning disinterest, then stares at the little feathered fiend for a moment. "Rascuff, y'say?" Now, Rivka, hadn't seen many Pokémon as is, being a Johto country girl that, pretty much, lived in a bubble, but she'd sworn she never saw such a little bird in the encyclopedias; the closest match in her head, the Delibird, never looked so... blue in the texts. Curious after seeing its display, Rivka pulls her Pokédex out of her bag and points it to the Rascuff.


    Processing Data... FAILED


    And Rivka, being Rivka, tried it again.


    Processing Data... FAILED

    Processing Data... FAILED

    Processing Data... FAILED



    Annoyed at the lack of data, Rivka lets out a small growl then assumes that the ball of feathers might be an ice type, with qualities of a fighter. She shoves her Pokédex back into her bag in slight frustration and summons Kenji with a sharp, deep sigh. She then huddles to the side of the Koffing and whispers her battle plan. "I'd say go with the previous strategy," she whispers while taking a moment to face the other side for a fresh breath of air from Kenji's gases. "Lay down a Smokescreen then try to approach it from one of its blind spots. If you can, spew some Sludge onto its head, then give it a good dose of Poison Gas. Once we know how that thing fights, we'll take it from there." She awaits Kenji's actions, alert to study the peculiar penguin's movements.
    Last edited by quilava plush; 16th February 2006 at 3:15 AM.
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

    Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting


    [Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

  15. #2140
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi


    Vocab:
    Convoluted: Twisted, complicated.

    ~Ichimaru~
    You jolt down the tunnel, curious of what lies ahead. Aeris follows behind you, still humming, eyes glowing brightly to maintain the Flash. Unlit torches line the walls. As you go, the tunnel starts to grow warmer and the walls start to slowly get farter apart and the ceiling starts to rise. After a few minutes of running, you arrive at two giant, rotting wooden doors. You stop in front of them and survey them for a second. Two large diamond knobs adorn the doors, gleaming and shimmering against the glow of the Flash. You reach out and grasp the door handle, which feel cold and untouched under your dusty hands. You yank at the knob with great force and the door gives way and slowly opens, reveling a large room. This room is very cathedral like, with tall ceilings and towering walls made completely out of stone. The room was empty, with the exception of a large statue at the opposite end, which the Flash failed to reach completely. The only feature that you could make out is a set of jewels that reflected the bit of light that hit it. You walk further into the room, looking around. Torches also line the walls in this area, too, but these seem like they have been lit before. You proceed to the center of the room, as if you were magnetically drawn to it. Then, you suddenly stop. A cold, booming voice emits from the general area of the statue. “Welcome to my home.” said the voice. It had a robotic quality about it; it is very monotone and monotonous. “Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly.” It says, and then let out a dry chuckle, which did not suit the voice at all, and came out as more of a huff than a laugh. “I have been looking for a suitable person to challenge me and my minions. That is why you are here. But, before you can challenge me, you must pass three tests. The first one begins…” The voice pauses and takes in a deep, groaning breath. “Now.” Just then, two figures rose from the shadows at the sides of the rooms. The torches lit, overcoming the light that Aeris had been sustaining. The two figures were illuminated by the light, reviling them completely. The figure on you left is a small, tan toy like thing with two large eyes with a make-like marking covering the area around them, a spike on the top and bottom of it, the latter of them used to balance on, and two arms, which when combined, are as long, if not longer than, its body. The one on the right is a small, gray rocky creature. It is fairly round, two large arms protruding out of its rough body, with tow large fists on each end. Both the Baltoy’s and Geodude’s eyes were glowing with a mixture of orange, red and brown, producing a muddy Siena-like color. They both charge you and your Pokémon, raring to fight. What shall thoust doeth?
    Hiroshi had not expected such turn of events. He expected a simple pokemon or two, but not some hidden chamber locked behind a rotten door which was the destination of the tunnel he had to go through before. He started to think how he got here in the first place. At first, he was on a beach, full of arid sand and acidic waters, producing a putrid odor. The stench hung onto his clothes still and whenever he breathed in, the air would flow through his nostrils and cause him to gag. However, ignoring the fact, he sought on when he was mysteriously plouted inside a hole within the beach, where he journeyed past the darkness and reached here. Hiroshi was still rather confused, but he shrugged it off as a normal day and stared at his situation. He had just heard a suspicious voice booming around him, then suddenly a Baltoy and a Geodude appeared, both rather stingy. The trainer would rather not fight, but the pressure was on him when he heard of this "three tests". He decided just to go along with this. Reaching for a pokeball to match this battle, Hiroshi clicked them and zapped a flamboyant beam onto the floor, creating a figure. A Grovyle stood, standing beside the trainer's already let out Lunatone.

    Hiroshi: Aight, aight. We have some mystery man who thinks he is so tough and decides to put us through a test. Lets show him whos boss and beat this grunts. Aeris, start off with a quick FLASH to blind them, then concentrate your thoughts upon the Geodude and blast a piece of your fiesty mind with CONFUSION. Yuna, close your eyes for the flash, but remember to focus as soon as the attack is over. Aim a CRUNCH at the Baltoy, then once in close range, shove your icy fist with ICE PUNCH. We can do this!

    The trainer encouraged his pokemon as they get ready for battle.
    +If violence isn't the solution, your not doing enough of it.+
    |FB|CC|DT|

  16. #2141
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    ~Happy Valentines Day~


    Ok since its a holiday, yey for the lost art of Plushie's, ok you can either pick a Miss Kiss Jynx Plushie, when you squoozle it, it will try to kiss anything near by with it's lips (may cause itching on kissed patch) or a Love Love Luvdisc candy despenser which has choclate hearts in it (keep out of reach of children).




    Sherlock Shuckle:

    Trying to resist using another Frenzy Plant you order Winry and Roy to dodge as many Shadow Balls as possible. Six glowing black and purple sparkly spheres speed toward you two brave Pokemon, Winry jumps out of the way of one of them, however just leading to get hit by another one. Roy avoids one as well, but then gets swiftly hit just like Winry. The last two just dissipate into thin air since the Poochyena that fired it was obviously unable to master the attack. The Mightyena fires a large orange coloured beam, the beam hits Roy first then the Mightyena turns its head making the rest of the attack hit Winry. Winry then jumps into the air and fires a Water Gun type attack and sends it at the Mightynea, the Mightyena over backwards as the water attack hits also confusing it.

    Roy on the other hand works his way on the Poochyena, by firing String Shot in every direction, thick white string tangles up four of the Poochyena however one Poochyena uses Take Down while Roy is still attached to the string. Roy goes flying into the mess of Poochyena, String Shot and now a spider, as well as taking damage Roy is now stuck and unable to move about he can still fire attacks of course. Winry then charges up her fist and runs at the Mightyena full of rage, the Mightyena looks on kind of laughing as Winry smashes him with a charged up fist causing a minor explosion on contact. Roy all tied up at the moment decides to use Signal Beam on the two remain Poochyena instead of the ones he is tied up with (or he would hurt himself).

    Roy sends out a beautiful multicoloured beam, which races toward the two remaining Poochyena. The beam reaches its destination and smashes the two Poochyena to the ground causing quite good damage but it will take a while to get these dogs down and out. The Mightyena has taken quite a bit of damage but it has over average health left still, as for Winry and Roy. The Poochyena are quite varied but they shouldn’t be too hard to take out.

    What will you do now?

    *takes a luvdisc plushie*

    As I look on, to see that my pokemon have both received quite a bit of damage, and that my Ariados is tied up to four of the poochyena, I then look to see that both my pokemon still has some health left. Sherlock then held out a pokeball and threw it into the air.
    "Edward!" he called as his Snorunt danced in mid air before landing on the ground.


    "Roy, first I want you to get Mightyena's attention with a Signal Beam and hopefully get it to come nearer, then I want you to use a Frenzy Plant, but this time, I want you to only try and cover the Poochyenas and Mightyena with vines!" Roy was a bit sceptical at first, but he nodded, then Sherlock faced Winry.

    "Winry, I want you to knock down as many trees as possible using Mega Kick and Dynamic Punch, and get them as close to Roy's 'vines' as possible. Then I want you to move as far away from the vines and trees as possible!"

    then Sherlock faced Edward, to give Edward his first attack orders.
    "This may be our first time battling, and it may end up knocking out Roy, but I want you to set fire to the trees and vines using two fire punchs. Then, just like Winry, get as far away as possible.

    Sherlock then held out Roy's Pokeball as he was preparing to recall Roy after it had finished using frenzy plant.
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 16th February 2006 at 11:22 AM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  17. #2142
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    Missingo. Master: (Yeah a friend of mine linked me to it after I wrote the update, but if your registration post isn’t up to date it’s not my fault. Also not to nitpick or anything but there is a limit of two or three attacks each update, just keep that in mind.)

    Koffing fires multicoloured beam at both of the Seviper, causing damage and such as they reach ever closer to the fainting mark. Qwilfish then quickly uses Tackle and then spins creating an icy layer on top of itself and then smashing into on one of them making them fall back onto the ground, freezing himself he then melts it with fire and such, he then does it again on the other Seviper causing more damage to them both. Qwilfish then fires an array of bubbles directly at both of them, each one popping on contact and making the Sevipers wet. Koffing then uses Shock Wave; however this attack seems to knock out both Seviper since they have been attacked so much already it piles up.

    *Level up for both Seviper and Qwilfish*

    You look up and notice the rockets and the Seviper have gone, however you feel the floor move slightly as you suddenly fall through a hole. After falling for a few seconds you land in a corridor with an elevator one way and a door saying “Basement” on the other side. You notice two people walking toward the basement door as one turns around and you realise its Rachel.

    (See combined update at the end)

    MM and DS:

    You both catch up by explaining what’s happened, explaining Peter’s kidnapping and so on. You both look at the basement door and smile, Rachel then starts biting her bottom lip and then looks down at the ground. “Well don’t forget we’re wanted, so we should still be careful…” her voice slowly trails off. “But err, what happens if we can’t save Peter or even find him?”

    What will you do now?
    MM was happy to see Rachel again. "Don't worry," he said. "We'll find Peter." With that, he took out 2 Pokeballs, and tossed them in the air, releasing Zubat and Venonat. "Zubat's Supersonic and Venonat's Foresight will be able to find anything or anyone. And if anyone gives us trouble, Koffing can use Smog to help us escape. We'll have to be careful ourselves, since it's poison, but it'll have to do until he learns Smokescreen. Now, you describe Peter to my Pokemon, so they know who to look for. Zubat, Venonat, use your Supersonic and Foresight attacks to look for the person that Rachel here is about to describe to you. Once you've gotten a location, head that way and we'll follow. Then, keep using Foresight and Supersonic to warn us of anyone suspicious that might block us." Zubat and Venonat nodded, and began their search.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  18. #2143
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor:

    You and Rachel search for a way to the basement, running down flight of stairs over and over again until you reach a corridor that is different to any you seen before, with only one door at the end Rachel realises it must be an elevator. “Come on Saturn,” she says happily as she drags you into the elevator and presses the very last button on the list assuming it’s the basement. The elevator door opens and you realise your in roughly the middle of the building again, Rachel pulls you both back into the elevator and you both look at the numbering system.

    “1-6
    3-9
    4-7
    6-3
    5-1
    101
    1A
    6B
    23-6”

    “Hmmm, so if we’re on this 23-6 one and we’re on the fifth floor that means this numbering system is crazy,” Rachel rants as she smash’s the 6B button. The elevator speeds now making you both feel slightly queasy, the door opens and you both get out and see a door at the end with a sign saying “Basement”, you both walk slowly toward it, however Rachel nudges you and whispers “look MM’s here.”

    (See combined update at the bottom)

    MM and DS:

    You both catch up by explaining what’s happened, explaining Peter’s kidnapping and so on. You both look at the basement door and smile, Rachel then starts biting her bottom lip and then looks down at the ground. “Well don’t forget we’re wanted, so we should still be careful…” her voice slowly trails off. “But err, what happens if we can’t save Peter or even find him?”

    What will you do now?
    After hearing MM´s idea of using Pokémon to search for Peter, Saturn not only agreed but he called his own Pokémon, his Yanma, so the search could be done more faster. When MM was lost, he tried to use the red dragonfly before. In that moment, she saw Peter, who said that it was a bad idea. Ironically, perhaps the "bad idea" was going to find him.

    "Yanma, use Foresight like MM´s Venonat so you can find Peter. If you are wondering who he is, he is the guy that you met when I released you to find MM. If a Rocket appears, use Double Team to distract him/her/them."

    The red bug started her search. Her speed was above average so maybe they were going to find Peter very soon.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  19. #2144
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Sai: As soon as you enter, you can tell that the temperature has dropped. No wonder Pinsir had escaped; Pinsirs hate cold weather. Soon gooseflesh creeps up your arms. A prickling sensation shudders across your neck, and you wonder if the gooseflesh is caused by the cold, or if something may be watching. You proceed warily, only too aware of the fact that some of the trees have frozen to death. Suddenly, an enormous branch ahead snaps and falls. A brown mass crashes down as well, and a dull cry tells you that it's a living being. You look around, wondering what to do. The forest is still and dense on either side of you. Slowly, the dust floats away, and you see the creature in full view. It's a Pinsir, but it looks awful. Frost coats its thick, sepia skin, and its eyes are staring blankly up at you. A feeble call escapes from its tightly clenched teeth. Other Pinsir crawl and drag themselves from behind trees. They move alarmingly slowly, some of them too weak to even come to aid their friend. As you stare in horror at the diminished bugs, one makes it close enough to comfort the fallen one. The fallen Pinsir just shudders, and lies still, chest moving shallowly up and down. Amne peeps tentatively from inside its shell, watching the dying stag beetles. Clearly, there is something wrong with this forest, but the Pinsir colony needs you assistance more than the forest right now. None of them seem able to fight off the cold for much longer. What will you do?
    Tom looked on in horror as he examined the sheer extent of the damage to the forest. Tree trunks now stood as pillars of ice, while their branches hung of much like icicles. He wrapped his arms tightly around himself as he slumped down next to the dieing Pinsirs and sighed as he begun to feel the effects of the polar winds.

    "Keri, we need you!" Tom yelled against the howling winds while the form of Combusken became clear in the jet of light from the Pokéball. Keri flinched immediately as he felt the chill. "Keri, check there are no Pinsir remaining in that tree the Pinsir fell from, then when you're certain it's clear, set the tree alight with ember. It should generate heat around the nearby area. Just incase, I'll gather sticks and try and build a bonfire for you to light to warm up the Pinsir,"

    "Buskehn! ComCom...busken!" Came Keri's chirping while Tom prepared the bonfire...
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  20. #2145
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I haven't replied to this last update, so I'm going to continue...
    I don't know who my updator is, but yea...:/


    This is my last update from Shinjara:

    Rekkuza: As you and Gengar look about, you begin to follow in the direction of the arrow. As you walk through the deserted rides and partially destroyed stands lights begin to light up.. You can then see many different Ghost pokemon, with holographic images of humans “over” them. They are conversing with each other in human language, and many are riding on the roller coasters and rides, some playing on the stands winning huge teddy bears and boast to their friends. Confused, you wonder what the point of this is. But as you walk further you are stopped by a Ghost Trio of Banette, Misdreavus and Haunter. As the only Ghost Pokemon not participating, you wonder what their agenda is. Haunter floats forward and begins to pull faces and laugh at Gengar in a playful fashion. However, the other two Ghosts look serious as the Misdreavus weakly says, “Help.. Us free the Ghosts from the bondage of the night before the devastating accident here.. Please stranger.. Only a small favour, this is..” Banette then looks at you with emotionless eyes and points at a Gastly, behind one of the Game Stands, whom is dressed up as a Carnival Leader. Slightly confused, you look at the Gastly. The spirit has shown you what you wanted but .. What will you do?

    Rekkuza, looking around in amazment at all the Ghosts and the fairground's lighting and activity. It brought a smile to Rekkuza's face as he came upon the trio of Ghosts. He faced them, Haunter coming forth first and bowed. Haunter ignored the bow, as his rumored playful nature would.
    Rek, now comfortable with the setting around him, looks to the two suspected leaders, Misdreavus and Banette. The Misdreavus speaks, leaving Rekkuza questioned. "Yes, I'll will do whatever you need, I just need to obtain a Gastly...I need one desprately..." Rekkuza said, looking at the Spirit Gastly, then to the ground. He then looks back up to the fairground, scanning the area watching for something that might happen. "Well," Rekkuza starts, "I'm going to have to do something...It might be painfull to you..." Rekkuza said, turning to Gengar. "Hypnotise Misdreavus, then," Rekkuza started, pausing sadly, "A very weak Dream Eater attack..." Rekkuza finished. "I'll need to obtain your mind, I know you are a Ghost, you have seen the accident. I must know where it is..." Rekkuza said to Misdreavus, hoping that it would understand.
    Now awaiting Shagrath's action, Rekkuza walks past the Ghosts and looking at the fairground, clutching two Pokeballs in his hand, ready for anything.

  21. #2146
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    It's that update time again. I'm sorry I could not share with you all the most wonderful valentine's season, but I would like to wish you all the best. Now, onto updates.

    Rat:

    You chase off in the snow after the Clefairy you recently spotted, with your Poochyena in tow. The little girl realizes at least that your chasing something, and decides to tag along as well. The three of you run further into the thick snowfall, which leads into a cave that Clefairy entered. The nimble pokemon is easily still a ways ahead of you, but you’ve managed to keep it within your sight. Now out of the snow, you can make out Clefairy more clearly, not too far ahead of you. You begin to realize that the cave is very narrow, theres only a little bit of room on either side of you, and the celing is rather low. You make haste in your chase. As you run, the girl decides to speak.

    “This is the cave I had mentioned before!” she says, struggling to keep up with you. “Don’t worry about getting lost! This cave doesn’t really branch off.” she says. The three of you continue your chase of Clefairy, who is wistfully jumping along ahead of you. Eventually, as you run after it, you notice that the cave begins to become increasingly wide, until the narrow tunnel-like entrance you were walking in feeds out into a large cavernous chamber, with several tress growing in it.

    There is a light snowfall here, as the very top of the cavern has a small circular hole in it. The trees here are scarce, but they seem to have berries on them. Several trees are dying, wilting in on each other, while a few are dead. You can still see Clefairy, who is still running from you, now going through the trees. You give chase once more, but the girl runs alongside you to say something.

    “You can go ahead and look for that Clefairy!” she says. “I’ll stay right here and get some firewood!” she says. “When your done chasing it, just come back here, okay?” she says. She then turns around and runs back.

    You and your Poochyena continue, into another, now even more narrow small tunnel, in chase of Clefairy. The ground is uneven, as your walking on rocks, but Clefairy skips through them with ease. You can tell that you are walking on a gradually increasing incline. Eventually, you come to the bottom of a steep cliff, that stretches almost completely straight up. Clefairy is able to scale it, but your and your Poochyena try, and fail.

    You’ve reached somewhat of an impass here, it doesn’t look like you can climb up the steep cliff very easily. You could try, though. What do you do?


    FF and MG:

    It is rather hard for anyone to walk out of a moving limousine, so the two of you decide to wait until the car stops to leave. You quickly rip up the forms, but the woman doesn’t seem notice, she’s staring out of the window at the passing scenery. The man driving the limousine doesn’t say much of anything either, only really making little side comments to himself.

    Within a short span of time, the two of you arrive at the resort. It is a large structure, standing rather tall. It is built above street level, on a sort of hill, with a large stairway leading up to it. Four large men, each carrying a rather large bag with them, entered in the resort. A banner hung over then entrance, informing guests of the various activities scheduled for the day. The woman and lady encourage you to go in, but your minds are already made up, there’s no way they could keep you from going to the piers, as you originally planned. The man and woman look insulted as you simply leave, but other than that, not much happens.

    A short while later, the two of you are finally at the pier. There are a few old guys fishing along the docks, none of them pay you any attention. There’s a small tackle shop off to your far right, which rents out boats and rods. Finally, off to your left, are two young boys, in the midst of a pokemon battle.

    The first battler is a short boy wearing a white martial arts uniform. His hair is short and black, tied back by a red band on his forehead. The second is an older, tall, lanky boy, with longer black hair and a wicked grin on his face. His eyes are green, and he has thick bags below his eyes. He wears a thin, heavily worn black coat.

    The smaller boy, is commanding a Hariyama, while the taller boy is battling with a Cacturne. Cacturne looks in trouble, as it continues being pushed back by a flurry of Hariyama’s Arm Thrust attacks, without much struggle. Cacturne’s trainer is still confident looking however, like he has something up his sleeve.

    “Now, Cacturne! Use Spikes!” the lanky boy commanded. His Cacturne shot out several sharp spikes all across the ground. Hariyama unsuspectingly stepped straight on one, writhing in pain. Cacturne’s trainer laughed maniacly at his brilliant ploy. Hariyama’s trainer quickly thought up a counterstrategy though, as Cacturne’s trainer planned his next move.

    “Hariyama! Use Whirlwind!” the boy shouted. Hariyama used the sheer force of its power by thrusting its hands forward, and created a heavy wind, which blew the spikes away.

    “Tch…” Cacturne’s trainer sighed. “Cacturne, give it your best Pin Missle!” he bellowed. Cacturne shot out a flurry of pins, which struck Hariyama mercilessly. The two continued battling, neither one willing to give an inch.

    With these options in front of you, what will you do?


    Beco:

    Your Charmeleon leaps into action once more, this time spitting out a thick Smokescreen from its mouth. The smoke quickly fills the small café, deterring your enemy’s vision, as well as yours, and everyone in the café. Grimer does something within the smoke, but it’s difficult for you to even guess as to what happened by the sound, and there’s no way you can see what’s going on.

    Charmeleon follows its orders, and attacks with an Ember, sending the attack to where it believes Grimer to be. Though you can’t be sure, your pretty sure you can hear Grimer make a sound of pain. A sound can then be heard, what you believe to be the sound of a pokemon being recalled. Then a rummaging of sorts, some footsteps, and then another sound, one you can’t really make out clearly. Finally, a large pounding sound is heard, and you can hear something fall over.

    Completely lost in a smokescreen, you have no idea what’s been going on here. Until, the sound of chimes is heard, and with it, the smoke slowly begins to fade away. As the smoke clears, you are first greeted by your Pidgeotto, who seems to have returned from its search for help. Unfortuantely, he doesn’t seem to have been able to find anyone to help. As the smoke finally is completely gone, you look back to the battlefield, and are shocked at your discovery.

    Grimer has been knocked out, on the floor, presumably by your Charmeleon’s Ember attack. But, furthermore, your Charmeleon has been knocked out as well, and is lying on the ground, unconscious. You and the kitsune woman return Grimer and Charmeleon at the same time. Also on the battlefield is a large, hulking, purple behemoth, a Nidoking, being controlled by the oni woman with the axe. She quickly scolds her partner, the kitsune woman, for her failure in battle. The kitsune woman looks ready to send out another pokemon, but the oni woman pushes her aside, and tells her to save her pokemon for later.

    Nidoking growls feverishly, as it sends a wave of Poison Sting to greet your newly arrived Pidgeotto, hitting it rather effectively, with several sharp quills, but fortunately it doesn’t seem to have poisoned it. Pidgeotto looks rather flustered by being sneak attacked, and it looks ready to battle now. What will you do?


    Zodiac the Vampire:

    You and your Charmander enter into the darkness, which is quickly warded away by the light coming from the flame on Charmander’s tail. Still though, you can’t see too much, but you push headstrong into your mysterious surroundings anyway. You can hear a sort of clacking sound up ahead, a faint sound, which continues in quick succession. As you continue, the sound becomes more and more audible, as you seem to be nearing the source of the sound.

    Finally, you come to the source of the sound, as Madame Butterfly comes into view, along with her henchmen. The men hold large spotlights in there hands, so that they’re madame could see, and with style, of course. Madame Butterfly has a bright blue stone in her hand, and seems to be trying to push it into the wall. It doesn’t take long for the trio to notice your presence.

    “It’s that kid again!” Madame Butterfly yelled. “Ugh, I don’t have time for this. Take care of him!” she ordered, still trying to do something with the gem in her hand.

    “Yes, madame!” they both reply, setting down the spotlights to prepare for battle. This of course, takes the spotlight away from Madame Butterfly, leaving her in the dark.

    “You imbeciles! How am I supposed to find where to place the gemstone if I CAN’T SEE!?” she yells at them, pulling out a whip and cracking it loudly.

    “Right, madam! We’re sorry, madame!” the two men apologize, being whipped in the process. Both men pick up their spotlights and put them back on Madame Butterfly. Moments pass, in silence, you and your pokemon can only stare in awe.

    “WELL!? Are you going to get rid of the little boy or not!?” she screams at them.Both men set down their spotlights again, repeating the earlier process. “Ugh… this is ridiculous…” Madame Butterfly whines. “How about you hold the spotlight, and you fight him?” she says, pointing the green clad man to his spotlight, and ordering the yellow and black clad man to battle.

    The yellow and black man steps forward, his spotlight shining from behind him, towards you at an angle, to illuminate the ball field. He quickly tosses out a pokeball, revealing a Beedrill. With the yellow and black clad man calling you into battle with his Beedrill, what will you do?


    Supernerd: *Apologies on the short update, but please issue three battle orders per post from now on, it makes battles go much quicker.*

    In a fit of rage, you call back your Cubone, and call out Torkoal. After some confusing orders, your Torkoal gives you an odd look, as Sableye just keeps laughing. Loreley sighs a little, and thinks that Sableye is acting cute.

    You’re still angry though, and quickly order a Fire Spin from Torkoal. Sableye just keeps laughing, not paying much attention to Torkoal, is it prepares to attack. Torkoal spits out a swirling Fire Spin, which flies towards Sableye, and attacks it in a spiral pattern.AS the attacks fades, and the vortex of fire fades, Sableye is now serious, as it leaps through the air towards Torkoal, claws bared, as it uses a Scratch attack. It hits head on, literally, scratching Torkoal in the head. It laugs a bit again, at its wonderful attack, and decides to preform it again, for good measure, scratching once more. Torkoal looks angry now, like it was about to charge Sableye, but it won’t move without your order.

    What will you do now?

  22. #2147
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Special Update!

    This ones for Haku, to get him started after the brew-ha-ha that erupted over his storyline.

    o0o0HakuBlue0o0o
    You enter the Mystic Woodland with you Corsola, excited about you adventure. You glance around, observing the trees that flank the winding path. Silence fills the woods. The only sound you can here is you foot step and the rustling of the wind through the trees. As you walk you start to hear a tinkle, as light as a bell. It grows into a shush, then a rush, then rumble. This rumble steadily becomes a sound you recognize as the thundering sound of a river. A few moments later you peek between the trees to find said river, twinkling and racing before your eyes. It trips over stones and roots and even the trunk of a tree as it goes on its merry way, from source to sea. Sefi, upon sight of this grand body of water, leaped right in, bobbing at the top a moment, before being swept away. He drifted about eight inches before landing with a soft thud on the rubbery mud. He continued this activity, drifting away and inching towards the other side, until something very strange happened. He had done the same hop in the same way, and he floated four inches, but then he started to be carried backwards and lost control. He regaining the four inches and adding on another 12 in the opposite direction, then his foot got snagged on a rock and turned him on his head. “It seems your friend got caught in the cross-current.” A voice that sounded like that of an old man’s chuckled. A man, who seemed to be in his early 70’s, came floating up the river in a small wooden boat, pushing it along with a large tree branch. His face was old and careworn, wrinkles etched deep in his expression. The rest of his body, however, was completely different from his face. His silver hair was messy and sticking up on multiple places. He was garbed in a blue “Aloha” shirt, and wore corn silk yellow Bermuda Shorts, which made a nice mix yet an odd contrast. He laid the stick on the side of hiss boat and reached out, hoisting the Corasola up out of the water and into his ketch. He grabbed his stick again, and pushed his way to where you stood. “The little guy’s just not used to crossing currents.” The man remarked, patting Sefi, who let out a “Corr!” of approval. “I guess you are wondering what my name is, huh?” he laughed. “Its Sean Merrymen. Pleasure to meet ya’” he growled in a gruff, yet old voice. “I’m Haku, and this is Sefi. Nice to meet you, too.” You say akweirdly, gesturing to Sefi. “You wanna take a ride on me dingy?” he asks, with a Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum kind of voice. “Sure,” you agree. “Which way, on the upward current to the lake or the downward current out to sea?” he asks. What will you do?

  23. #2148
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias
    Alright, here's my second batch of updates! Jon Jen, if you reply to your previous update before the others reply to their updates here, then I'll do a special single-update for you if the others have not replied by then.
    Blaziken77:
    While you were using the Super Potion on Spessartite, Mace finally snaps out of his thoughts on what he was going to have you do, and went over to pick up the Pokeball, which at this point had stopped wiggling around. As you were about to finish using the Super Potion, Mace returns to where you are and hands you the Pokeball. “Take this Meditite that you have defeated, you earned it. Take the Pokeball, and then follow me.” You quickly take the Pokeball from Mace as Mace turns around, facing the other side of the arena. *You now have a Level 7 Female Meditite!*

    As you follow Mace through to the other side of the Arena to where a red, brick wall was, Mace suddenly speaks to you once more as a door that was invisible before suddenly appears in the brick wall. Mace then leads you through the door, and into a hallway that stretches out about 40 feet in front of you before turning left, to where a mysterious green, glowing light was waving around in the darkness, and you could see the light in a separate room through a window. “I am leading you to your quarters now. Get some rest, and tomorrow, you will meet the other three Pokedi that help manage this area.” Mace then leads you to a yellow door, between a red door to the right and where the green light was waving around, and opens the door to where a shabby bed, obviously designed for Pokemon instead of humans lay onto the left side of the room. “Here are your quarters,” he says.

    Overnight, as you sleep, a dark, red aura suddenly surrounds the entire area as you get pulled into a dream. Inside that dream, you could have sworn that you saw someone in a mask, and that he was carrying a red, glowing sword of some sort… He speaks, “Cross into the Dark Side…” before disappearing.

    The next day, as you wake up, the aura had disappeared, and by the time you leave the room to go find Mace, Mace was already standing outside of the room. “I guess you humans sleep a lot longer than we do…” he mutters. “Either way, let’s go meet the other Pokedi. He leads you to where the green, waving light was the other night, and to your surprise, another what-was-once-invisible door appears! “What’s with all the invisible doors, you ask?” Mace says. “They’re a defense system. Lots and lots of evil Pokedi have targeted this area many times. Surprisingly, these invisible doors help in trapping them and eliminating them.” Mace then leads you inside a room, where there was yet another arena, although this one was much larger than the previous one and had four pillars sticking out of the ground in a cross-like fashion. Mace says, “Anyways, enough talking, the other three Pokedi are standing over there.”

    And sure enough, you see a Kecleon in a brown robe, holding a purple, glowing sword, standing still and observing you from a safe distance along with a Treecko in a robe that you thought was a bit grayish, but the Treecko looked a bit old nonetheless. One other Pokedi stood between the Kecleon and the Treecko, and he was a Blaziken with a lighter brown robe, holding a green-colored glowing sword. The Treecko then stepped up to where you were as Mace begins to introduce you to them all. “You see the Kecleon? His name is Obi-wan Kecleobi, and the small, old Treecko is named Treoda. Treoda jumped up at that remark, screaming, “I am not old! I just have wrinkles, and lots of them!” Mace continues, “And the tall Blaziken is the legendary Blazikin Skywalker, who saved this base from the dark side more times than we can count!”

    Treoda then remarks, “Mace, you brought a human here? There must be something special about this one considering that humans have not stepped foot in here for more than I can remember… There was one old legend-“ Treoda was then interrupted as the red aura that surrounded the area during the night appeared once more, and a group of 15 Gastlys appeared in a circle, surrounding you and the four Pokedi in the middle! There are three in front of you, three behind you, three to the right side of you, three to the left side of where you’re standing, and three above you. Mace mutters, “I don’t think these are wild Gastlys… This reeks of the Dark Side. Come on now! Let’s go!”

    And with that, Mace rushes in to attack the three Gastlys that were behind you, and all of the other Pokedi do the same as well, except for the other groups of Gastly… All but one group. Three Gastly suddenly rush at you from the front as the others were battling the other groups off to the side! Just what will you do?
    Now this gets even more Star Wars-ish.. O_o
    Adelle somewhat recognized the Kecleon and the Treecko. They were Obi-Wan Kecleobi and Treoda, which seem as familiar names.
    Oh! Treoda was, I think the one who had brought me here in the first place, Adelle's memories became clearer. And Obi-Wan Kecleobi had, um, introduced me to Pokédi, I think... As she wandered off her thoughts, she was again, paying attention.
    Remaining still, she narrowed her eyes at the group of Gastly. Adelle snapped off an empty PokéBall, and called Spessartite to return inside it. As she put it back on her belt, she took out another PokéBall with the recently caught Meditite, which she named Amethyst.
    "Um, please listen to me?" Adelle said quietly as she saw that the Meditite was looking away. She thought, Never mind this, just speak it.
    "Can you use Bide the best you can, then just Meditate?"


    (.twins // WiggleTuff.) (.paint twins // Locke-Kefka.)
    (.a friend to 17 members.) (.pm me to be friends.)
    (.shop - open.)
    (.ac:ww friend code - 3264-9551-5041 // pm me to visit.)
    (.img (c) aethereality.net, edited by me.)

  24. #2149
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Buckner, Missouri
    Posts
    37

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen
    Rat:

    You chase off in the snow after the Clefairy you recently spotted, with your Poochyena in tow. The little girl realizes at least that your chasing something, and decides to tag along as well. The three of you run further into the thick snowfall, which leads into a cave that Clefairy entered. The nimble pokemon is easily still a ways ahead of you, but you’ve managed to keep it within your sight. Now out of the snow, you can make out Clefairy more clearly, not too far ahead of you. You begin to realize that the cave is very narrow, theres only a little bit of room on either side of you, and the celing is rather low. You make haste in your chase. As you run, the girl decides to speak.

    “This is the cave I had mentioned before!” she says, struggling to keep up with you. “Don’t worry about getting lost! This cave doesn’t really branch off.” she says. The three of you continue your chase of Clefairy, who is wistfully jumping along ahead of you. Eventually, as you run after it, you notice that the cave begins to become increasingly wide, until the narrow tunnel-like entrance you were walking in feeds out into a large cavernous chamber, with several tress growing in it.

    There is a light snowfall here, as the very top of the cavern has a small circular hole in it. The trees here are scarce, but they seem to have berries on them. Several trees are dying, wilting in on each other, while a few are dead. You can still see Clefairy, who is still running from you, now going through the trees. You give chase once more, but the girl runs alongside you to say something.

    “You can go ahead and look for that Clefairy!” she says. “I’ll stay right here and get some firewood!” she says. “When your done chasing it, just come back here, okay?” she says. She then turns around and runs back.

    You and your Poochyena continue, into another, now even more narrow small tunnel, in chase of Clefairy. The ground is uneven, as your walking on rocks, but Clefairy skips through them with ease. You can tell that you are walking on a gradually increasing incline. Eventually, you come to the bottom of a steep cliff, that stretches almost completely straight up. Clefairy is able to scale it, but your and your Poochyena try, and fail.

    You’ve reached somewhat of an impass here, it doesn’t look like you can climb up the steep cliff very easily. You could try, though. What do you do?
    Caught up in the moment, Rat gave only a glance and a nod of affirmation back at the young girl as she and Lady kept up the chase. She concentrated on getting her footing right on the uneven ground while keeping up speed, so she wouldn't make a misstep and hurt herself, and also increased the length of her strides when the tunnel got steeper.

    Rat stopped momentarily as she came to the cliff, panting, with the Clefairy continuing on ahead of her. Looking up at how easily the wild Pokemon was ascending it, she steeled herself and ran on again, grappling the cliff face and pulling herself up, her Poochyena joining her.

    Less than a moment later, Rat and Lady came sliding back down to the bottom, completely unsuccessful.

    "No good..." Rat muttered, trying to think of another way. Lady watched, her doggie-like tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted, then Rat suddenly snapped her fingers. "I got it!"

    Standing up, the trainer reached into her coat for another Poke Ball, and sent out her Trapinch, Dracky.

    "Na-kuraa," Dracky croaked, smiling up happily at her owner.

    "Dracky, see that cliff?" Rat pointed at it, waiting patiently while Dracky turned her entire body around so she could look in the same direction, then continued. "I want you to use Rock Slide so we'll have a way to get up there."
    PMD Red/Time: Team Hanahana

    PKMN Diamond: Rat 2019 6728 9552

    PKMN Platinum: Rat 0560 3948 6340

    +_+

  25. #2150
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Saturn, the sixth planet from the Sun, known for its beautiful, swirling clouds and giant rings. Tetsu always admired it, but never imagined walking on it. His feet came in contact with the path that was the rings of Saturn. He had read in a book that these rings were made up of debris from the formation of this planet, but the books must be out of date because he could walk on these. "Wow..." He said, mouth agape, "This place is beutiful..." His eyes tracked a metiorite as it zoomed by, glowing and sparkling. He started forward on the rings of Saturn, not knowing what to expect.
    Last edited by Jerichi; 17th February 2006 at 9:01 PM.

    {ASB} [FB] (dA) ~JSfSN~
    Thanks to Sammi for this banner.

    [jerichi]

    A new fanfic by yours truly.
    E.S.P.A.S.
    "I hope your mother dies in a silo explosion." ~ The Mozz

    It's not easy
    being green.

Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •