Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #2601
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post

    ~AF
    After a surprising meeting with Bo the Tangela, and careful thinking, you decide to go with Shelly inside the Power Plant. As you enter it, you notice that the fact that this power plant had been abandoned was true: all the machinery in there seemed pretty old, as the old cliché spider webs entangle some of them, dust covering them. You find it odd, however, since you don’t see any electric pokemon around. Even though the Power Plant was abandoned by humans, that doesn’t mean pokemon abandoned it. On the contrary! It was supposed to be much more, especially Magnemite and Voltorb.
    As you three continue walking, you are surprised to see a three metre tall steel door, and it doesn’t seem old at all. At the right, you see a small screen and a keyboard, small letters flashing. You come closer to it, and you can read the following:

    INSERT PASSWORD

    In the bottom right, you see a smaller text, saying “Remember Feature”. You touch on the screen, since there was no mouse, and the following appears:

    POKEMON WITH FEWER WEAKNESSES

    “Maybe you must type the answer in there, and the door will open to us.” Shelly says. “This Power Plant doesn’t seem abandoned at all now...”
    What will you do?

    Jeff’s sneakers ironically squeaked to prevent any sneaking from taking place as he walked the halls of the power plant alongside Bo and Shelly.

    Unlike Shelly, who seemed to be focused incessantly on finding the criminal organization that has supposedly been dead for quite a bit, Jeff was more amused by the fact that he was adventuring exploring. He was curious on seeing more pokemon and was quite disappointed that in every room he looked every pile he scuffled through, not even a slightest factoid that hinted life or at least something similar. Bo was amused by Jeff’s giddiness as he tried to explore.

    However, he did not have the chance to explore much, as Shelly kept walking forward, and Jeff tried to keep up.

    Eventually, Shelly brought him to a door. A large steel door which unceremoniously had a screen and a large keyboard sticking out of it. Shelly looked at it thoroughly as she eventually brought up a little feature to help her get in. Jeff rummaged through a pile of scrap beside it and took out a useless trinket, and showed it to Bo who was looking at the door in slight bemusement.

    “Maybe you must type the answer in there, and the door will open to us.” Shelly says. “This Power Plant doesn’t seem abandoned at all now...” Jeff threw back the hunk of metal and glanced at her and the screen.

    “Well, it is a password feature, but look, I for one think there is enough power plant here to explore for everyone really, I mean what do you think is behind there? Maybe they still have some part of the factory in use? I mean if we go in there it could be trespassing, and I really am not prepared to play a guessing game with passwords, people aren’t that stupid, they probably have a couple of random digits in there and stuff, you know?” he said rather obnoxiously, but he did seem honestly worried to go in there.

    “Hey, I know this is out of left field but, what was that giant laser about?” he suddenly got rather eccentric in gesturing, and spread his arms wide in a rather silly attempt to show what he was talking about, “I mean wasn’t that overdoing it a bit? I mean did you want to leave a crater in the camel?”

    He waited for a response from Shelly before changing topic back,

    “But look, Shelly, I believe there is enough power plant here not to get into other people’s business, so, I am going to go check out the other rooms, you can join if you want, or mess with the door, but I really advise against it.”

    Bo smiled awkwardly, not exactly sure what to do or say at this point in time, but she looked at Shelly politely.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 27th November 2006 at 7:53 PM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  2. #2602
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Rawr Rawr Rawr :O

    Chills ran down his spine when he passed the gates. Probably one of the most mysterious places in the whole FizzyTopaise Zone, The Deserted Fairground. What had brought Matt here? Was it his love for scaring himself to death, then stretching the truth to others later? Not this time, he was on a mission, something he had planned for quiet some time, and now has time to actually do it. "Wow.. This place is.. Inviting.." Coughing slightly. Deciding on where he should head to first, that creepy little faris wheel, or maybe the house of broken mirrors. "So many places to search, and alot of time to waste."

    Exploring the darker side of FT probably wasn't the best idea right now, seeing as most of his pokemon were still under training, and this place might be alittle more advanced for them. And now, he started his adventure in the Fizzy Place..
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  3. #2603
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default The Sign: Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Sorry about that Centin,

    Centin:

    Radii blasts a large signal beam into the sky off the raised creature as it rises further, its thinner tentacles whipping around as the larger ones slam into the water causing large waves. The waves push you under, and but you are pulled up by someone, as you see that Axtan and the boat is suddenly near you. And you climb in.

    Radii looks up at you inside the boat as well, as Atriel flutter on to the boat from out of nowhere. Suddenly the sky brightens and the sun is shining.

    However at this point, a wave causes by the tentacles flips your boat over and you, Axtan and Atriel drown.

    Then you wake up.

    You are lying in the hospital with a massive headache. The general blueness of the room is rather calming. The fact that you can hear your roommate vomiting from behind the curtain, not so much.

    Tammy rushes up to you from the chair by the bedside, as soon as you open your eyes. She starts to speak,

    “Oh my god, I am so sorry for yelling at you at the start of the competition. I guess I just was a bit surprised. But thank god your parrot brought the news to the judges so quickly, you might have drowned. Your octopus seemingly got out of his pokeball to carry you onto the boat. Thank god for that.”

    She looks the other way awkwardly,

    “Hey, I won the contest by the way, Tenty dived deep down to get those boxes. I got this little necklace of what the judges called mystic water. It looks pretty, but I think you might like it,” and with that she puts on you a simple leather sting around you. It has a tear drop shaped glass bobble of water in it. Not that it is easy to concentrate.

    “You seemed to have gotten a concussion, but I bet it won’t last long, I’ll stay with you for the night though,” continues Tamgela, “Hey, how you feeling, you want a glass of water or something?”
    "Nah, no thanks. The sea for one day is enough for me, no need anymore water to drown, nuh-uh, please," Centin shook his hands, indicating a really big no to Tamgela. The trainer landed a hiccup, and while after rising for a few seconds after replying, the trainer dropped back in bed. "Ugh, I feel sick and sluggish. Am I a sea slug? Who am I? Where am I?" the trainer gave a distinct feeling about that to her, and both trainers then stared at each other for a prolonged period of time. Centin gave an illy manner once more, he rose, and he dropped back in bed. His hands were put on his forehead. "Blagh, I feel so dreary and sick," he let out a small voice, then he seemed to have rested.

    The trainer led out a large scream a few moments later, struggling on and around the bed like a tormented demented patient in a torture chamber, handcuffed onto the death bed. His hands shook. Apparently he's not. "RAWR!!!" he then shook his heads, a left, a right, and another left, with force that looked somehow scary to an ordinary person, that could leave an ordinary fright to any under-aged kid. He then suddenly stopped, shutting off all movements completely. But then wait, he rose once again and turned his face to Tamgela with his eyes half shut, "By the way, where is my parrot? Where is my parrot? Where is my parrot? ...usw"
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  4. #2604
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Coming from a Cold country and never being in a sea Ihfrett wanted to try it out. So when he arrived at the famous seaside city he started making his way to The Beach.
    "This is some busy place" he murmured. "I wander how much of a vacation im gonna get in such a place?."
    while tose thoughts rushed through his head, Ihfrett could see the blue waters of the beautifull sea.
    "Oh thats beautifull!" He said. "Come on out you guys, Relax." 5 little pokemon came out. "race ya to the beach"
    And they all ran as fast as they could to the beach. The wind blowing in gently throught the sands the waves were calm.
    "You couldn't ask for a better day." Ihfrett thought while their foot prints were left on the sands.

  5. #2605
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Updates!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry for not updating last weekend =/
    I have some announcements to make:

    (1) Weebos, you are now in my group.

    (2) As you already know from my PM, Silver Wind, Radical Edward, you are now in my group.

    ~~~~ That said, UPDATE TIME! ~~~~

    ~~~~ || ~~~~

    ~Kakashi
    You give Lust some more commands, and he starts by exhaling a thick smokescreen, the Sneasel caught in surprise by this move. The nearby area completely covered with smoke, Lust then fires another fire ball, the flaming attack moving through the “fog”. You both then see a small fire twister erupting from the smoke curtain, slowly fading. However, to your surprise and fear, you see a medium-blue thunderbolt coming out of the smokescreen, but the Ice Beam was way off, due to the fact that the Sneasel randomly fired an Ice Beam. As the smoke settles, the seriously damaged Sneasel sees that he missed his target, and fires another Ice Beam directed at Lust. Still, Lust protects himself from the attack, a green dome absorbing the hit.
    Lust used some energy, and took no damage. The Sneasel took some severe damages from that Fire Spin, and also used some energy.
    What will you do?


    ~Thed
    The Hail still storming, you once again give orders to your pokemon. Divatox the Muk starts by exhaling a thick Haze, but you forget that there was a hailstorm, which quickly dissipates the Haze. Luckily for you, before it had been completely gone, Divatox and Magneto had the time to dodge both the Blizzard, avoiding two possible complete freezing. Then, Magneto uses the moment to fire another volley of swift attacks, the barrage hitting the Slowbro and Ludicolo. Divatox also exhales another gas, this one poisoning, but it quickly dissipated due to the Hail.
    Although it didn’t go as you planned, you managed to deliver some damage to your opponents, while they delivered none. This battle is coming to an end, as both sides are getting pretty tired: your side lacks on health, while the Shinx’s lacks on energy. The Hail is also weakening, it won’t last long, and it’s now delivering minimal damage to your pokemon.
    What will you do?


    ~Weebos
    Entering the magical and mysterious world that is Fizzytopia, you find it hard to choose your future destination. So many places to go, so many things to do... Still, you didn’t have to think, as Bud shows her opinion by hitting a sign saying “The Labyrinth” with a Razor Leaf, which almost cut your ear. Agreeing on her choice, you both start walking towards the Labyrinth, a place full of dark history and mysteries...
    As you get there, big stone walls showing the limits of the labyrinth, you see a woman on her knees crying, in front of one of the entrances of the maze, and some people around her. You get nearer, and you see another man getting there, asking what happened. You then are shocked to hear the answer: her child, another man says, entered the maze on her own. “Rose...” the mother stuttered. “Rose, come back to me, please! Somebody help her!”
    What will you do?


    ~AF
    You decide to explore the Powerplant instead of entering a possible Rocket Base. Shelly smiles at you, saying “I understand. Just be careful, okay?”
    Before you leave, you see her typing the word “Sableye” on the keyboard, as it was the pokemon with fewer weaknesses; in fact, it had none. After she clicked the enter button, the door slowly opened, and before it closed, she entered and waved at you with a smile.
    Completely on your own...well, not exactly, you have your trusty Bo with you, and you both start the “real” exploring of the Powerplant. As you checked before, it really seems abandoned (except the large steel door), and no signs of life in here. However, you then start hearing some noises. You continue walking, the noises getting louder, and reminding you of...thundershocks?
    As you continue walking, they’re getting louder, you must be close to the source. When you see it, you’re surprised: a fierce Elekid, his fist sparking, and a pretty beaten Magnemite standing on the floor, without strengths to get up and try to dodge the Thunderpunch. However, the Elekid notices your presence, and considers you as his new target, angrily staring at you. He didn’t like being interrupted in his...”business”.
    What will you do?


    ~SW
    Entering the scariest area of the whole Fizzytopia, you think to yourself if coming here was the best choice. You could have gone to the Beach, or walked through the wonderful Enchanted Forest, or explored the Lost City of Sobek. However, you decided to come here, the mysterious, scary (as well as the deadly) Deserted Fairground.
    You continue walking, observing the empty fair tents, the carrousels, but you then see a Banette, watching curiously a Hitmonchan wooden puppet lying on the ground. You come nearer, and see that the puppet is pretty well constructed: the details are magnificent, and if it had the proper colors, you would have a hard time guessing if it was real or not. The Banette then notices your presence, and shows a malicious smile. His eyes glowing blue, an aura of the same color engulfed the puppet, but quickly disappeared. However, for your extreme surprise and shock, the puppet slowly starts moving, and gets up on its feet, its wooden eyes glowing red, walking towards you. The Banette then sits on a nearby tent, giggling, preparing to observe his malicious trick.
    What will you do?


    ~Rad Ed
    Awaiting introduction/PM...


    ~SM
    Wanting to finally end this battle, you give what you hope to be your last orders to your pokemon. Absol started by running towards one of the Scorplack, the Quick Attack helping dodging the poison stings from the opponent. He then bit the Scorplack on the its tail, the scorpion crying in pain. Still, he got rid of the dark pokemon, using his iron tail to making him stop biting. Then, Ivysaur used both his vines to smack down the other Scorplack, which fell to the ground, fainted. To finish this, Absol fired another quick Shock Wave, knocking off the remaining Scorplack, which fainted. *Level Up to Absol and Ivysaur!*
    Congratulating your pokemon, you three watch as the ground absorved the two fainted scorpions, and red bloody letters started appearing again on the wall. Congratulations on beating the Scorplack. When the Warriors entered this maze of death, only few could defeat the poisoning scorpions. Still, don’t think your challenge is over, this is just the beginning. it said. You return your pokemon to their pokeballs, and start walking through the maze.
    As you walk further, the mist is getting thicker, and you begin having some difficulties on walking. Your moves get slower, and you then notice that you were being entangled by what seemed spider webs. You try to remove them, but it was of no use. Then, even though you stopped walking, more spider webs covered you, until you were almost completely wrapped by them. You can still move your arms, but in a limited angle. You keep being covered and wrapped by more spider webs, and you see two red eyes, glowing through the mist, glaring at you.
    What will you do?

    ~Rikku.
    You call your Mightyena back, and send your beloved and powerful Nidoking to do the job for her. Nidosu starts by opening his mouth, and multiple Sludge Bombs were fired towards Exploud, which easily destroyed them with a Hyper Beam. He then turned to the ghost pokemon, the strange dimensional distortion still being there. The behemoth ran towards it, his fist engulfed with flames. However, the Fire Punch was stopped by another Bubblebeam from the Dusclops, the poison pokemon hitting the ground harshly. Your Espeon, however, managed to be more successful, even if it was just a bit. Her eyes glowing blue, the Confusion took control of the Dusclops’ hands, and she moved them apart, the distortion disappearing. She then runs towards the Exploud, Tacking it, but she didn’t do considerable damage.
    Nidosu took some damages, Saki took none. The distortion between the ghost’s hands disappeared, but that doesn’t mean the Dusclops can’t create another one. The Exploud seems to be very powerful, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?


    ~ZJ
    You enter the Fizzytopian land, thing that you haven’t done in ages, wondering where to go. Your Roselia assisting (and hurting) you, you decide to go to the ancient Coliseum, in the Lost City of Sobek. As you get closer to your destination, you can see the old Coliseum (still standing up), home of many legends, myths, and secrets. It is still unknown what lies beneath it, as all people that had the guts to go down there, never returned.
    You arrive, the Coliseum looking bigger than it seemed and you thought. Before you could walk further, a tall guy, purple spiky hair, black jacket (the average punk) stands in front of you, showing a malicious smile.
    “So, you wanna check the Coliseum? You wanna know what lies beneath it? Or are you afraid of it?” Before you could answer to those comments, he continues “I bet you’re not so strong. I’ll make you a deal. If you can beat me, I’ll let you go through. If not, then I guess you’ll have to go to your mommy, eh?”
    Unhooking a pokeball from his belt, he tossed it into the air, opening, a bright light turning into a Weezing.
    Your answer?

  6. #2606
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Sorry for not updating last weekend =/
    I have some announcements to make:


    ~Kakashi
    You give Lust some more commands, and he starts by exhaling a thick smokescreen, the Sneasel caught in surprise by this move. The nearby area completely covered with smoke, Lust then fires another fire ball, the flaming attack moving through the “fog”. You both then see a small fire twister erupting from the smoke curtain, slowly fading. However, to your surprise and fear, you see a medium-blue thunderbolt coming out of the smokescreen, but the Ice Beam was way off, due to the fact that the Sneasel randomly fired an Ice Beam. As the smoke settles, the seriously damaged Sneasel sees that he missed his target, and fires another Ice Beam directed at Lust. Still, Lust protects himself from the attack, a green dome absorbing the hit.
    Lust used some energy, and took no damage. The Sneasel took some severe damages from that Fire Spin, and also used some energy.
    What will you do?


    I look on at the battle field after the last successful round. My torkoal is still standing strong, even though it has lost some energy, she seems alright to fight. The sneasel however, lost a lot of health last round, and is panting.

    "Good job Lust, keep up the good work!" I shout to my Torkoal.
    "Tor!" she says excitidly.
    "Okay, Lust I want you to start off with a Fire Spin, and then go in for a Flamethrower!" I then carefully reach onto my belt and take out a small red and white ball. "And once that's over, this Sneasel is mine" I say to myself as I prepare to throw the pokeball at the Sneasel.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  7. #2607
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Seaside City:


    The River: A winding river miles long, it's gentle water twisting throughout the entire zone and eventually out to the ocean. It's grassy banks are dotted with trees and is a popular destination for picnickers and trainers alike due to the amount of pokemon frequenting it's peaceful shores.
    Pete Flute arrived in Fizzytopia, Marge, his oblivious Numel, following behind. He was taken in awe at the sheer massive size of Fizzytopia as he perused the map for somewhere, anywhere to go. He could go to Space...or maybe the Glacier Islands...there were so many decisions, Pete scratched his head in deep thought.

    "<The River, I want to go to The River>" Marge replied simply in her Numel language. Pete just stared at her. This was the first time in a while that Marge had said anything, let alone express her opinion on something.

    "Well then, I guess It's settled, we'll head towards the River!"

    OOC: If you haven't guessed by now I would like to journey in the River

  8. #2608
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~ZJ
    You enter the Fizzytopian land, thing that you haven’t done in ages, wondering where to go. Your Roselia assisting (and hurting) you, you decide to go to the ancient Coliseum, in the Lost City of Sobek. As you get closer to your destination, you can see the old Coliseum (still standing up), home of many legends, myths, and secrets. It is still unknown what lies beneath it, as all people that had the guts to go down there, never returned.
    You arrive, the Coliseum looking bigger than it seemed and you thought. Before you could walk further, a tall guy, purple spiky hair, black jacket (the average punk) stands in front of you, showing a malicious smile.
    “So, you wanna check the Coliseum? You wanna know what lies beneath it? Or are you afraid of it?” Before you could answer to those comments, he continues “I bet you’re not so strong. I’ll make you a deal. If you can beat me, I’ll let you go through. If not, then I guess you’ll have to go to your mommy, eh?”
    Unhooking a pokeball from his belt, he tossed it into the air, opening, a bright light turning into a Weezing.
    Your answer?
    "Good Sir, I doth accepteth thine challenge!" Zora replied "Myria, thou shalt unleash great pwnage!" he yelled, pointing his arm forward. Twirling as he leapt from his trainer's shoulder onto his fist, Myria then launched himself towards his new foe as Zora shouted out his battle plan. "Start out with a Petal Dance attack, then from that lead on into a Stun Spore assault!"

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  9. #2609
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Thed
    The Hail still storming, you once again give orders to your pokemon. Divatox the Muk starts by exhaling a thick Haze, but you forget that there was a hailstorm, which quickly dissipates the Haze. Luckily for you, before it had been completely gone, Divatox and Magneto had the time to dodge both the Blizzard, avoiding two possible complete freezing. Then, Magneto uses the moment to fire another volley of swift attacks, the barrage hitting the Slowbro and Ludicolo. Divatox also exhales another gas, this one poisoning, but it quickly dissipated due to the Hail.
    Although it didn’t go as you planned, you managed to deliver some damage to your opponents, while they delivered none. This battle is coming to an end, as both sides are getting pretty tired: your side lacks on health, while the Shinx’s lacks on energy. The Hail is also weakening, it won’t last long, and it’s now delivering minimal damage to your pokemon.
    What will you do?
    "Alright you guys! This may be the end right here so we're gonna give it all we've got!" Thed gritted his teeth antcipating fireworks, explosions, etc. at the end of the battle. "Divatox jump onto Magneto and use your sticky-ness to hold on. Magneto Levitate yourself into the air right above Slowbro and Ludiculo. Divatox then unleash Shadow Punches and Sludgebombs on the duo below. Magneto store up your energy and let a Thunder rip! If either or both of the pokemon still stand then Divatox jump off Magneto and use a full force fully extended Pound on them!"

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  10. #2610
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    ~Kakashi
    You give more orders to Lust the Torkoal, which is quite surprised and excited regarding her performance. She then fires another fire ball, but the Sneasel vanishes into thin air, obviously dodging the fire spin, and appears behind Lust. Its claw glowing white, the dark pokemon hits Lust with a powerful Crush Claw (not crushing Lust’s shell, however). Lust then turns around to face her opponent, and lets out another Flamethrower, but the Sneasel agilely dodges it.
    You shouldn’t have underestimated the Sneasel. Lust may have type advantage, but the Sneasel has much greater speed, even greater after that agility.
    What will you do?

    ~ZJ
    As you accept the punk’s challenge, you decide to use Myria the Roselia, which does a lil’ twirl as he prepares to battle the ugly Weezing.
    “That’s my opponent?” the punk laughed. “This is gonna be so easy. I bet you’re some gardener’s son, with that little fragile flower. Weezing, crush that rose!”
    The Weezing then moves towards Myria, heading for a Tackle, but was quickly countered by Myria’s Petal Dance, backing off. Then, Myria tries to paralyze his foe, but was also countered by a Sludge barrage, stopping the attack.
    Pretty much neutral round. Petal Dance and Sludge didn’t do much damage, since both pokemon have type resistance over those attacks. Myria used a bit more energy than the Weezing, though.
    “Weezing, burn him with a Will-O-Wisp, then Tackle it again!” the punk orders.
    What will you do?


    ~Thed
    Hoping this would be the decisive round, you order Magneto and Divatox to give their best. Divatox then hops “in” Magneto, and it does its best to levitate as high as possible, luckily dodging two dangerous Ice Beams. While “flying”, Divatox fires a barrage of Sludge Bombs, which hit the opponent duo, delivering heavy damage to Ludicolo. However, when she sent multiple Shadow Punches, the Slowbro Protected both himself and the Ludicolo.
    Then, Magneto, with all its gathered energy, started sparking, charging the ultimate attack. All the pokemon (and trainers) looked up, observing the shining Magneton. Magneto was the one that ended this battle.
    A tremendously powerful Thunder hit the Ludicolo and Slowbro, causing a big explosion. Both pokemon instantly fainted, and were now lying on the ground. *Level up for Magneto and Divatox!*
    Shinx returns his pokemon to their pokeballs, not so happy with the defeat. Divatox jumps out of Magneto, both happy for winning this difficult battle.
    “Congrats.” The Shinx said, with a nonchalant tone. “As promised, here’s your prize.” He picked up a small rectangular box from his pocket, and handed it over to you, before walking away from you. You are curious to know what’s in the box, and quickly open it, like a boy opens his presents on Christmas. You are surprised to see a small, light blue CD, with the words “Technical Machine – Ice Beam” on it. *You obtained an Ice Beam TM!*
    What will you do?


    ~Rad Ed
    Awaiting intro/PM...
    Reposts!

  11. #2611
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post


    ~Weebos
    Entering the magical and mysterious world that is Fizzytopia, you find it hard to choose your future destination. So many places to go, so many things to do... Still, you didn’t have to think, as Bud shows her opinion by hitting a sign saying “The Labyrinth” with a Razor Leaf, which almost cut your ear. Agreeing on her choice, you both start walking towards the Labyrinth, a place full of dark history and mysteries...
    As you get there, big stone walls showing the limits of the labyrinth, you see a woman on her knees crying, in front of one of the entrances of the maze, and some people around her. You get nearer, and you see another man getting there, asking what happened. You then are shocked to hear the answer: her child, another man says, entered the maze on her own. “Rose...” the mother stuttered. “Rose, come back to me, please! Somebody help her!”
    What will you do?

    I hope my updates will be worthy...

    Weebos and his faithful Bayleef, Bud wandered into the vicinity of the Labyrinth, mystified at its size and magnificence. But all that change when a heart wrenching sob pierced their ears. As they turned they saw a woman kneeled over and crying and surrounded by a crowd of people. Looking at eachother, Bud and Weebos made for the scene, and as they near the woman, a man came over and asked "What happened here?" Another man responded, "This woman's daughter entered the maze by herself." After he said this, they heard the woman themselves stuttering, "Rose...Rose come back to me, please! Somebody help her!” After a couple moments Bud nudged Weebos forward. "I guess we have to then, eh?" Weebos said and he walked over to the pitiful mother, Bud in tow. As he got to the crowd he spread his legs in what he hoped would be a dashing pose and cleared his throat to get some attention. "Ma'am," he said, "Uh, well, we will go save your daughter."
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

  12. #2612
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post

    ~AF
    You decide to explore the Powerplant instead of entering a possible Rocket Base. Shelly smiles at you, saying “I understand. Just be careful, okay?”
    Before you leave, you see her typing the word “Sableye” on the keyboard, as it was the pokemon with fewer weaknesses; in fact, it had none. After she clicked the enter button, the door slowly opened, and before it closed, she entered and waved at you with a smile.
    Completely on your own...well, not exactly, you have your trusty Bo with you, and you both start the “real” exploring of the Powerplant. As you checked before, it really seems abandoned (except the large steel door), and no signs of life in here. However, you then start hearing some noises. You continue walking, the noises getting louder, and reminding you of...thundershocks?
    As you continue walking, they’re getting louder, you must be close to the source. When you see it, you’re surprised: a fierce Elekid, his fist sparking, and a pretty beaten Magnemite standing on the floor, without strengths to get up and try to dodge the Thunderpunch. However, the Elekid notices your presence, and considers you as his new target, angrily staring at you. He didn’t like being interrupted in his...”business”.
    What will you do?
    Jeff waves back before calmly turning back to the corridors of the power plant, alongside him Bo, who was glancing around the building with a similar fascination as him. He glanced around, searching for a chance to have some fun, or perhaps find some life.

    Soon, they do in fact stumble upon some, a rare pokemon it seemed, an odd yellow creature, which despite its stature was considerably threatening, as it was beating with its fists on what looked to Jeff like a piece of scrap.

    Startled, he reached for the pokedex, checking to see what it said on such an animal. However, once it noticed Jeff, Jeff panicked, and turned to Bo for some advice. She however, was ready and stood in position to fight. She mumbled to him something about taking courses at the gym. Jeff was quite surprised, but as the creature leered at them, he whispered,

    “Alright Bo, our first battle as trainer and fighter, I’ll try to give you some advice, use whatever you can find in here with your nature power and if it gets near constrict it.”

    Jeff sort of looked nervous as he hid behind Bo’s vines.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  13. #2613
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Kakashi
    You give more orders to Lust the Torkoal, which is quite surprised and excited regarding her performance. She then fires another fire ball, but the Sneasel vanishes into thin air, obviously dodging the fire spin, and appears behind Lust. Its claw glowing white, the dark pokemon hits Lust with a powerful Crush Claw (not crushing Lust’s shell, however). Lust then turns around to face her opponent, and lets out another Flamethrower, but the Sneasel agilely dodges it.
    You shouldn’t have underestimated the Sneasel. Lust may have type advantage, but the Sneasel has much greater speed, even greater after that agility.
    What will you do?
    "Damn it" I had clearly underestimated the Sneasel, hoping a mere type advantage would help me win, but I was clearly wrong. This Sneasel is fast, very fast. And a tough opponent. It will take a strong pokemon to take down this Sneasel, but luckily, Lust isn't done yet.

    "Lust, start off this round with a Smokescreen" I shout to her. She lets out a positive 'Tor!!' and prepares to fire the smoke as she awaits her next commands.
    "Alright Lust, once you've got that covered, use Flamethrower, and be careful of it's attacks, in which case use Iron Defence to protect yourself!" Lust then prepares to fire the smokescreen, and begin the next round...
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 10th December 2006 at 10:58 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  14. #2614
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Thed
    Hoping this would be the decisive round, you order Magneto and Divatox to give their best. Divatox then hops “in” Magneto, and it does its best to levitate as high as possible, luckily dodging two dangerous Ice Beams. While “flying”, Divatox fires a barrage of Sludge Bombs, which hit the opponent duo, delivering heavy damage to Ludicolo. However, when she sent multiple Shadow Punches, the Slowbro Protected both himself and the Ludicolo.
    Then, Magneto, with all its gathered energy, started sparking, charging the ultimate attack. All the pokemon (and trainers) looked up, observing the shining Magneton. Magneto was the one that ended this battle.
    A tremendously powerful Thunder hit the Ludicolo and Slowbro, causing a big explosion. Both pokemon instantly fainted, and were now lying on the ground. *Level up for Magneto and Divatox!*
    Shinx returns his pokemon to their pokeballs, not so happy with the defeat. Divatox jumps out of Magneto, both happy for winning this difficult battle.
    “Congrats.” The Shinx said, with a nonchalant tone. “As promised, here’s your prize.” He picked up a small rectangular box from his pocket, and handed it over to you, before walking away from you. You are curious to know what’s in the box, and quickly open it, like a boy opens his presents on Christmas. You are surprised to see a small, light blue CD, with the words “Technical Machine – Ice Beam” on it. *You obtained an Ice Beam TM!*
    What will you do?
    Thed closely watched the battle and right after the Thunder rained down upon the Ludiculo and Slowbro Thed gave a huge "WHOOT!" The two water dual types lied on the ground fainted and Thed ran up to Magneto and Divatox. Magneto proceeded to whir and buzz and Thed gave it a high-five while Divatox proceeded to give Thed a bear hug. The Shinx soon walks up to Thed and congratulates him and hands him a box. After the Shinx leaves Thed opens it up and finds a TM Ice Beam. "Wow... awesome." Thed said as he sent the TM to his PC. "Thanks you guys... You really pulled through for me," Thed grinned as he returned Magneto and Divatox back to their pokeballs.

    Still on Glacier Island Thed came to a resolution to try and find a large source of water like a lake just to take a look at the local pokemon. He soon was walking off in a random direction hoping he would find a lake...

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  15. #2615
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    ~Weebos
    Acting like a nobleman, you decide to help the poor woman retrieve her daughter. “Oh, thank you, thank you!” the woman exclaims, showing a big smile. “If you do so, I’ll give you a good reward, I promise you!”
    Even though you’re not doing this for the reward (or are you?), you nod in a “don’t worry” way, and enter the mysterious labyrinth, in order to find and get back the lil’ girl. You wander through it, making the stupid choices of turning left or right. I say they’re stupid, since you don’t have a clue where you’re heading, and you didn’t think about one detail: how are you getting back? Anyway, you continue wandering, the walls growing, almost stopping the whole sunlight from illuminating it. You can see little in front of you, and while you walk, you hear an eerie and scary screech, stopping you and Bud for some seconds. You continue walking, until you hear another screech, sweat drops down your forehead. You continue walking again, much more slowly, until you see a pair of red glowing eyes, their carrier quickly moving towards you. Before you could do a thing, you feel that something moved near you, almost touching your ear. You panic, and start running through the maze with Bud, hoping to escape whatever that was. However, you’re surprised to see a little blond girl, blue eyes and dress, lying on the ground, shaking in fear, illuminated by a giant whole in a whole, the sunlight only shining in that part. “That’s the girl!” you think. However, before you could get nearer, you sense a thing moving behind you. You turn your head, and see the same red eyes from before, passing through you, in direction to the girl. You look, and see that the sunlight revealed a Murkrow, flying in circles above your and the girl’s head. Letting out a furious “ROW!”, it started flying towards you, ready to attack.
    What will you do?


    ~AF
    You give Bo orders to counter the furious Elekid, and the Tangela searches quickly for something to use against her foe, before her foe could do anything to her. All she could find were some rocks from a nearby damaged wall, as she quickly reached them with her vines, and threw them at the angry electric pokemon. One of the rocks hitting the Elekid’s head with some strength, it stops walking towards you, a bit dizzy from the attack. Shaking his head, it glares angrily at Bo, and starts running towards her, his fist sparking. However, Bo entangles the opponent with her vines, constricting it. Still, the Elekid quickly gets rid of the vines, thunderpunching them away.
    Bo did quite well for her first time, delivering some damage to the opponent. The Elekid delivered minimal damages to Bo, and is quite furious.
    What will you do?


    ~Kakashi
    Lust starts by exhaling once again another thick smokescreen, hoping to trap the Sneasel inside it...although it’s just smoke, so it can’t be trapped inside it. Anyway, Torkoal uses her X-Ray vision to track down her foe, and is surprised to see a red individual heading towards her with great speed. As she disables her X-Ray vision, she sees the Sneasel, his claw glowing light-blue, and before she could fire another flamethrower, the Sneasel delivers the ultimate Ice Punch, that doesn’t do much ultimate damage. The Sneasel then jumps away from Lust, and taunts it with nasty moves that I shall not describe.
    Lust took some damage, and used some energy. Due to the taunting, she can only use attack moves from now on. The Sneasel took no damage, and used some energy.
    What will you do?


    ~Thed
    Congratulating your pokemon, you return them to their pokeballs, so they can have their well-deserved rest. You continue exploring the zone, hoping to find a lake, in order to get to view the local pokemon. You continue walking, until you see not so far away what seemed a lake. Happy with the view, you start walking a bit faster. As you were getting nearer, you could see that the lake had crystalline waters, easily reflecting the sunlight. However, you were caught in surprise when you found yourself surrounded by a thick mist, a bit difficult to spot anything in the nearby area. You were caught in surprise once again, as you started hearing the most beautiful chant you have ever heard. You don’t know why, but you find it quite appealing and hypnotizing. Then, your vision gets clear, and you see far away something moving. You are in shock, as what you see seemed... a mermaid? You are even more shocked when you hear, probably that whatever-it-is, with its serene voice “I need your help. Come with me...” Then, it dived into the crystalline lake, and the mist suddenly vanishes.
    What will you do?


    ~Rad Ed
    Awaiting intro/PM...


    ~+~+~+~+~Reposts~+~+~+~+~
    Last edited by John's Knight; 11th December 2006 at 11:24 PM.

  16. #2616
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post


    ~Kakashi
    Lust starts by exhaling once again another thick smokescreen, hoping to trap the Sneasel inside it...although it’s just smoke, so it can’t be trapped inside it. Anyway, Torkoal uses her X-Ray vision to track down her foe, and is surprised to see a red individual heading towards her with great speed. As she disables her X-Ray vision, she sees the Sneasel, his claw glowing light-blue, and before she could fire another flamethrower, the Sneasel delivers the ultimate Ice Punch, that doesn’t do much ultimate damage. The Sneasel then jumps away from Lust, and taunts it with nasty moves that I shall not describe.
    Lust took some damage, and used some energy. Due to the taunting, she can only use attack moves from now on. The Sneasel took no damage, and used some energy.
    What will you do?
    OOC: You actually used this one? xD wow

    This round had added some drama to the battle. The Sneasel was still at large, using it's incredible speed to outrun Lust, Joshi's Torkoal.
    Joshi looked on at the battle, wondering if Lust will even be able to catch up to the Sneasel, never mind hit it.
    "Torkoal Torkoal Tor!" Lust turned to face Joshi, asking him for her next round orders, but Joshi was still in thought:
    'That Sneasel is one tough opponent, it's speed can easily outrun Torkoal, seeing as after all, Torkoal is a tortoise. And with taunt now in effect, Lust won't be able to use any non-attacking moves, meaning she won't be able to defend herself that well against Sneasel. This round will be tough, butneither Joshi, or Torkoal want to back down.
    Joshi stands up straight, and faces the Sneasel, and finally gives his orders to Lust, who is waiting impatiantly.
    "Lust, seeing as you're under the effect of Taunt, we're going to have to go all out this round! So start things off with a full power Fire Spin to try and trap the Sneasel. If it evades the first one, just try it again. After Sneasel is trapped, I want you to go in with a fullpower Flamethrower, and then a Body Slam if you can!"
    "Torkoal Tor!" Lust exclaimed as it exhaled black smoke from the tip of it's shell, and it's nose. Lust is eager for the next round to start, and so is Joshi.
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 12th December 2006 at 6:09 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  17. #2617
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    I want to finish this adventure quickly, so I'm updating it.

    Kakashi
    Seeing that you have no other choice but attack, you give Lust attacking orders. Following them, Lust attempts to attack the Sneasel, trapping it into a Fire Spin. However, once again, the Sneasel outspeeded the attack, and delivered an attack of its own, furiously swiping Lust. However, the Torkoal counterattacks with a powerful Flamethrower, surprising the Sneasel and sending it flying, delivering a hell of a lot of damage. The Torkoal then starts running [ o.O; ] towards its foe, wanting to slam it with her sexy body! However, Torkoals can’t run much, and Sneasel could even take a trip around the world, and when it’d return, Lust would be 50 centimetres nearer to the Sneasel. So, the dark pokemon quick attacks Lust, making a bit of damage.
    This round, Lust took some damage, and used some energy. The Sneasel was badly injured due to the flamethrower, panting a little. It used some energy.
    What will you do?


    ~+~+~+~+~Reposts!~+~+~+~+~

  18. #2618
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    I want to finish this adventure quickly, so I'm updating it.

    Kakashi
    Seeing that you have no other choice but attack, you give Lust attacking orders. Following them, Lust attempts to attack the Sneasel, trapping it into a Fire Spin. However, once again, the Sneasel outspeeded the attack, and delivered an attack of its own, furiously swiping Lust. However, the Torkoal counterattacks with a powerful Flamethrower, surprising the Sneasel and sending it flying, delivering a hell of a lot of damage. The Torkoal then starts running [ o.O; ] towards its foe, wanting to slam it with her sexy body! However, Torkoals can’t run much, and Sneasel could even take a trip around the world, and when it’d return, Lust would be 50 centimetres nearer to the Sneasel. So, the dark pokemon quick attacks Lust, making a bit of damage.
    This round, Lust took some damage, and used some energy. The Sneasel was badly injured due to the flamethrower, panting a little. It used some energy.
    What will you do?


    ~+~+~+~+~Reposts!~+~+~+~+~
    The last round went relativly well for Joshi and Lust, and also for the Sneasel, meaning neither side were left out. But if this round goes as well as Joshi hopes, it will be the last.
    "Alright Lust, good work!" Joshi shouts over to Lust, who turns back and smiles. Joshi thought for a moment, before reaching at his belt, and unhooking a small red and white sphere. Joshi slowly pressed a button on it, making it enlarge. Lust knew what this meant, Joshi had seen real potential in this Sneasel, and hopes it will join his team.
    This Sneasel has been a tough opponent, and I can see by it's incredible speed, and it's power, that it is no push over. This Sneasel is a powerful pokemon, just what this team needs. Sure, Ed, Al and Winry are the powerhouses of this team, but a new addition can never hurt. It's time I ended this match, and it's time this Sneasel was caught!
    "Okay Lust, let's make this quick! I want you to start off with a Flamethrower, and then follow up with a second Flamethrower" Lust nodded, and Joshi looked at the ball for a while, gripping it firmly, before facing the Sneasel, preparing to hurl it at the Dark pokemon.
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 12th December 2006 at 6:40 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  19. #2619
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Thed
    Congratulating your pokemon, you return them to their pokeballs, so they can have their well-deserved rest. You continue exploring the zone, hoping to find a lake, in order to get to view the local pokemon. You continue walking, until you see not so far away what seemed a lake. Happy with the view, you start walking a bit faster. As you were getting nearer, you could see that the lake had crystalline waters, easily reflecting the sunlight. However, you were caught in surprise when you found yourself surrounded by a thick mist, a bit difficult to spot anything in the nearby area. You were caught in surprise once again, as you started hearing the most beautiful chant you have ever heard. You don’t know why, but you find it quite appealing and hypnotizing. Then, your vision gets clear, and you see far away something moving. You are in shock, as what you see seemed... a mermaid? You are even more shocked when you hear, probably that whatever-it-is, with its serene voice “I need your help. Come with me...” Then, it dived into the crystalline lake, and the mist suddenly vanishes.
    What will you do?
    Thed walking in a random somehow manages to find a lake. Hmm... The power of randomness, Thed thinks to himself. Suddenly a mist surrounds him and the lake. Not liking what is happening Thed slowly walks backwards hoping nothing attacks him. But, suddenly a feeling of happiness overwhelms him and the mist disappears. Then one of the most randomest things popped out of the water... Thed almost couldn't believe it, but he was seeing it with his own eyes. It was a mermaid. It said to him "I need your help. Come with me...” and then dove back into the water. Not knowing whether to believe it or not Thed just decided to go on with it. He released his shiny purple Sharpedo, Awa, into the water who swam in circles to adjust herself to the temperature of the water. "Awa I swore I saw a mermaid in this lake, but I need to see it again just to believe myself... Create for me a Dive bubble and let's go on in."

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  20. #2620
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    I'm not reposting, since I just updated today to finish Kakashi's adventure. Since Thed replied, he also gets to be updated. ^_^

    ~Kakashi
    You decide to capture the Sneasel, seeing that it would be an excellent addition to your team. Already grabbing a pokeball, you give Lust the Torkoal the concluding orders. Lust nods, and quickly fires another Flamethrower, but the Sneasel dodges, although not with the same speed as before. However, Lust fires another Flamethrower, hitting the Sneasel hard, sending it flying, smashing into a tree. It doesn’t have strengths left, and lets out a last “Snea-sel...”, before collapsing. *Level up for Lust the Torkoal!*
    Seeing this, you throw the pokeball at the fainted Sneasel in order to catch it. The ball hits, and ‘sucks’ the Sneasel into it. Now here’s the tricky part: the pokeball twitches once, twice...and finally, three times. *Congratulations! You caught a level 5 [M] Sneasel!*
    Extremely happy, you pick up the pokeball, and return Lust to her pokeball, so she could have her well-deserved rest. Now, what to do? Where to go?
    Your answer?


    ~Thed
    Wanting to see it once again, you release Awa the Shiny Sharpedo in order to follow that ‘mermaid’. Awa swam some more in circles, a bit rusty due to the water temperature, before finally creating a giant bubble that engulfed both of you. The Dive bubble created, Awa takes you to the interior of the lake, searching for the mystical being.
    As you dived, you see see a group of Remoraid and Magikarp swimming happily (luckily, no Gyarados insight). However, a small fragile light glowed at the bottom of the ocean. Awa starts diving a bit faster, and you could see that the light moved: it was it, it was the mermaid. You were getting closer, you hear the same chant as before, the same hypnotizing, charming and serene chant. “Come...” it said again, as it continued swimming. However, as you were getting closer, its serene chant was abruptly interrupted by a violent roar, scaring the bunch of nearby Krabby, hiding in the rocks. You turn around and see what you didn’t want to show up: a Gyarados furiously heads towards you, roaring violently. It seems it didn’t like your presence.
    What will you do?

  21. #2621
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Weebos
    Acting like a nobleman, you decide to help the poor woman retrieve her daughter. “Oh, thank you, thank you!” the woman exclaims, showing a big smile. “If you do so, I’ll give you a good reward, I promise you!”
    Even though you’re not doing this for the reward (or are you?), you nod in a “don’t worry” way, and enter the mysterious labyrinth, in order to find and get back the lil’ girl. You wander through it, making the stupid choices of turning left or right. I say they’re stupid, since you don’t have a clue where you’re heading, and you didn’t think about one detail: how are you getting back? Anyway, you continue wandering, the walls growing, almost stopping the whole sunlight from illuminating it. You can see little in front of you, and while you walk, you hear an eerie and scary screech, stopping you and Bud for some seconds. You continue walking, until you hear another screech, sweat drops down your forehead. You continue walking again, much more slowly, until you see a pair of red glowing eyes, their carrier quickly moving towards you. Before you could do a thing, you feel that something moved near you, almost touching your ear. You panic, and start running through the maze with Bud, hoping to escape whatever that was. However, you’re surprised to see a little blond girl, blue eyes and dress, lying on the ground, shaking in fear, illuminated by a giant whole in a whole, the sunlight only shining in that part. “That’s the girl!” you think. However, before you could get nearer, you sense a thing moving behind you. You turn your head, and see the same red eyes from before, passing through you, in direction to the girl. You look, and see that the sunlight revealed a Murkrow, flying in circles above your and the girl’s head. Letting out a furious “ROW!”, it started flying towards you, ready to attack.
    What will you do?

    "Ma'am," Weebos said, "Uh, well, we will go save your daughter." A short pause followed this as everyone around stared at the newcomers, making them really uncomfortable. Then suddenly, the mother exclaimed, “Oh, thank you, thank you! If you do so, I’ll give you a good reward, I promise you!” Now completely intrigued Weebos responded excitedly, “Never fear ma’am, Weebos is here to save the day!” And with a nod he was off into the labyrinth, Bud in tow. After several minutes of wandering about in the dim maze, Weebos realized he had no clue where he was going or how he was to get back. Shrugging he continued on, only to be stopped short by a creepy screech. Weebos looked down at Bud, who nodded and they continued forward, only to falter when the screech sounded again. Mopping sweat from his brow, Weebos once again resumed his trek, although at a much slower pace, wary of his surroundings. After shuffling about for a bit, Weebos felt Bud start behind him, he quickly looked up and saw a pair of red glowing eyes rushing him. Before he could react, Weebos could feel whatever it was brushing near him. Weebos panicked and booked it down the maze, Bud following suit. Before getting very far the duo encountered a girl lying on the ground, illuminated by a hole in the wall. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, blue dress, the works, and was shaking with fear. ‘By Jove it is her!’ Weebos exclaimed internally, but before he could voice this thought his spider senses tingled, and turning managed to see the red eyes rush through him at the girl. Quickly turning Weebos saw that it was a Murkrow all along, and it was now flying about the frightened girl’s head, crying out in fury. The Murkrow made another lap around the girl’s head, and with a ferocious “ROW!” it made for Weebos and Bud, ready for a fight. Thinking on his feet Weebos ordered Bud, who had already taken position in front of her trainer, “Quick! Bubblebeam then Razor Leaf! That should hold it off, while its dealing with that run to the girl and set up a Reflect.”
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

  22. #2622
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    I'm not reposting, since I just updated today to finish Kakashi's adventure. Since Thed replied, he also gets to be updated. ^_^

    ~Kakashi
    You decide to capture the Sneasel, seeing that it would be an excellent addition to your team. Already grabbing a pokeball, you give Lust the Torkoal the concluding orders. Lust nods, and quickly fires another Flamethrower, but the Sneasel dodges, although not with the same speed as before. However, Lust fires another Flamethrower, hitting the Sneasel hard, sending it flying, smashing into a tree. It doesn’t have strengths left, and lets out a last “Snea-sel...”, before collapsing. *Level up for Lust the Torkoal!*
    Seeing this, you throw the pokeball at the fainted Sneasel in order to catch it. The ball hits, and ‘sucks’ the Sneasel into it. Now here’s the tricky part: the pokeball twitches once, twice...and finally, three times. *Congratulations! You caught a level 5 [M] Sneasel!*
    Extremely happy, you pick up the pokeball, and return Lust to her pokeball, so she could have her well-deserved rest. Now, what to do? Where to go?
    Your answer?
    Joshi picks up the small red and white ball, and takes a moment to look at it. You're finally mine, Sasuke he thinks to himself as he hooks it onto his belt. Joshi sighs and looks up at the ferry, and recaps on the time he spent here. Fighting the Poochyena pack, one of which became a trusty team member. His run in with Celebi, and a murderer, and finally, his battle with Sneasel, after all of these memories rushed through his mind, he took a deep breath, and walked onto the ferry.

    About and hour later, Joshi stood on the deck, looking at the rushing waters. All of his pokemon were out of their pokeballs, enjoying themselves on the deck, well, except for Sasuke, who decided to join Joshi in staring at the ocean.
    "Sneasel Snea.." Sasuke sighed, it was obvious that Sasuke was going to get homesick sooner or later, but Joshi decided to comfort his new partner.
    "Hey Sasuke, come on, sure the Glacier Islands were great, but if you travel with me we will go around the world, and even out of this world! And great battles will follow. Battles which you can be a part of!" Those minute words, seemed to cheer up, and excite Sasuke. Joshi now had a decision to make: Where to go to next.
    Joshi reached into his backpack, and taken out a Fizzytopia travel guide, he began to flick through the pages, looking for a place that interest him, and eventually he stopped, and shown the page to Sneasel. Mars, the red planet. Mars is near the Earth in it's orbit, and will be an Out-of-this-world adventure (Go 4kids style puns!!), and will prove a challenge to Joshi, his team, and his latest addition: Sasuke.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  23. #2623
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Thed
    Wanting to see it once again, you release Awa the Shiny Sharpedo in order to follow that ‘mermaid’. Awa swam some more in circles, a bit rusty due to the water temperature, before finally creating a giant bubble that engulfed both of you. The Dive bubble created, Awa takes you to the interior of the lake, searching for the mystical being.
    As you dived, you see see a group of Remoraid and Magikarp swimming happily (luckily, no Gyarados insight). However, a small fragile light glowed at the bottom of the ocean. Awa starts diving a bit faster, and you could see that the light moved: it was it, it was the mermaid. You were getting closer, you hear the same chant as before, the same hypnotizing, charming and serene chant. “Come...” it said again, as it continued swimming. However, as you were getting closer, its serene chant was abruptly interrupted by a violent roar, scaring the bunch of nearby Krabby, hiding in the rocks. You turn around and see what you didn’t want to show up: a Gyarados furiously heads towards you, roaring violently. It seems it didn’t like your presence.
    What will you do?
    "Hrmph... Just what we didn't want to see. Well what to do? What to do?" Thed thought for awhile, but soon came to his conclusion. "I know you're not gonna like this Awa, but we're gonna have to make a run for it." "SHAR!" "Yeah, I know you don't like running, but we can't lose the mermaid now or else we may never find her again." "Shar..." "So let's make a mad dash/swim after that mermaid and try to lose the Gyarados." With a grumble Awa began to swim much faster than before to try and catch the mermaid before the Gyarados caught them.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  24. #2624
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~SM
    Wanting to finally end this battle, you give what you hope to be your last orders to your pokemon. Absol started by running towards one of the Scorplack, the Quick Attack helping dodging the poison stings from the opponent. He then bit the Scorplack on the its tail, the scorpion crying in pain. Still, he got rid of the dark pokemon, using his iron tail to making him stop biting. Then, Ivysaur used both his vines to smack down the other Scorplack, which fell to the ground, fainted. To finish this, Absol fired another quick Shock Wave, knocking off the remaining Scorplack, which fainted. *Level Up to Absol and Ivysaur!*
    Congratulating your pokemon, you three watch as the ground absorved the two fainted scorpions, and red bloody letters started appearing again on the wall. Congratulations on beating the Scorplack. When the Warriors entered this maze of death, only few could defeat the poisoning scorpions. Still, don’t think your challenge is over, this is just the beginning. it said. You return your pokemon to their pokeballs, and start walking through the maze.
    As you walk further, the mist is getting thicker, and you begin having some difficulties on walking. Your moves get slower, and you then notice that you were being entangled by what seemed spider webs. You try to remove them, but it was of no use. Then, even though you stopped walking, more spider webs covered you, until you were almost completely wrapped by them. You can still move your arms, but in a limited angle. You keep being covered and wrapped by more spider webs, and you see two red eyes, glowing through the mist, glaring at you.
    What will you do?
    Sorry about that. >>; *shot*

    Walking further into the maze after coming out victorious over the two Scorplack after a hardfought battle, Stephen finds himself having some difficulty in walking, finding it harder to move his legs as the mist becomes thicker. Finally having enough and deciding to see what is hindering his movement, Stephen crouches down, and realizes that his legs are entangled in spider webs. He quickly rises and attempts to remove the sticky substances, but it is no use as more and more of the strands begin to cover his body, limiting his movement sharply. Thinking fast, Stephen reaches to his belt and pulls out a Pokeball, quickly tossing it onto the ground before him.

    "Go, Houndour!" he cries as the Pokeball bursts open, revealing a small black dog Pokemon, teeth bared. Stephen bites his lip as he considers the possibilities. "Houndour," he calls out, "use a weak Ember to burn up this webbing on me, and then immediately use a stream of Embers on that!" gesturing to the eyes behind him. Houndour nods, and begins to carry out its orders.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  25. #2625
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Alright everyone. Sorry for the long wait. I’m back from taking a long hiatus due to school-related problems, and expect weekly updates (and twice per week during Winter Break) from now on until… Problems show up again, I guess.

    I am also reposting updates instead of linking back now.

    Update Batch 14


    Teehee: (REPOST)
    The Final Round
    After returning Sanosuke back to his Pokeball, you send out Mr. Myagi, your trusty Machop. Sizing up his opponent, Myagi looks at the giant Poliwrath that must have been at least four times his size, but this did nothing to deter his confidence. After all, the bigger they are, the harder they fall… Right? Myagi rushes forward at blinding speed, crossing both of his arms for a Cross Chop attack, and slams into the Poliwrath… Well, the Poliwrath’s fist, actually, which renders the Cross Chop useless as Machop is sent flying back to his original position.

    Jeff, from across the arena, takes one look at the little Machop that is about to go face-to-face to his giant Poliwrath that most would have thought was infused with steroids, then begins to laugh and taunt Myagi. “You think your little wittle Machop is going to defeat my big, bad, Poliwrath? Think again! Poliwrath! Kick his arse with your Mega Kick!”

    With that, the Poliwrath rushes towards the teeny tiny Machop, attempting to store energy in his right leg for a humongous kick, although he seems a bit worried about this move seeing as kicking isn’t really his specialty… Myagi, seeing that the slightly tired Poliwrath isn’t as confident (and confidence really does make that much of a difference in this world with these Fighting karate types these days) as he was before Jeff ordered that attack, takes advantage of that disadvantage as the Poliwrath reaches the area where Myagi is. The Poliwrath raises his right foot in the air, intent on kicking Mr. Myagi’s butt straight to the moon and back, only to have Mr. Myagi duck under the kick, roll under him to his unprotected behind, and kick Poliwrath’s own arse instead. Literally. With a Low Kick that sends Poliwrath tumbling ahead, finally stopping before the giant oversized frog could crush you.

    Jeff, in total anger, screams out, “What an insult! Whatever happens, I will make sure that I win this, for I do not want people doing impressions of your Machop’s boot on my partner’s butt! Poliwrath! Get up and attack him with all your might!”

    Poliwrath, completely enraged because of the surprise attack, staggers back up to his feet. Myagi, expecting another close-range attack, prepares to roll under Poliwrath and kick him when he comes, except… Poliwrath fires off a Water Gun instead, soaking Mr. Myagi and making him roll all over the sand in the arena. Now drenched with water and sand that had been turned into mud that is slowly drying, Mr. Myagi barely looks up in time to see Poliwrath beginning to charge at him with fists raised upright with a sky-blue energy surrounding them, ready to crush him into Oblivion. Not having enough time to evade, Myagi begins to raise his hands and wag his index finger in each hand as he uses Metronome, and before long, a bright bluish aura surrounds him as a Light Screen appears in front of Mr. Myagi, canceling out the Poliwrath’s Ice Punch as the punch comes in contact with the barrier.

    Both Poliwrath and Mr. Myagi have both taken little damage, but Mr. Myagi had wasted more energy by evading and summoning that Light Screen with the use of Metronome whereas Poliwrath only focused more on physical attacks. However, Poliwrath is starting to get tired himself, the damage that Sanosuke inflicted on him in the previous round starting to take even more effect. This can still be won by anyone however, and it’s too early to tell who might win this battle. What will you do now?


    Commander Blizzard/Virulent Tsunami: Awaiting intro...


    Missingno. Master:
    Battle in the High Seas, Part 3
    After the chaos that happened in the last round, everything became oddly calm… Until your Golbat, still fluttering above the seas, begins to glow a bright white! Seconds later, his two big wings disappear, only to be replaced by four sleeker, smoother wings! Your Golbat had evolved into a Crobat! Obviously happy with this development, it wouldn’t mean anything about finishing the battle since you return both your Crobat and your Koffing afterwards.

    As the Gyarados surfaces once more and back underwater again as a bright beam passes over his head, you had just barely released your two Pokemon that were capable of fighting underwater, your Ekans and your Qwilfish. Both of them hear your orders, and dive underwater to begin fighting. After several seconds of ‘nothing’, you hear a deafening sound, and all six Pokemon resurface, with the Gyarados and the Slowking looking rather confused. The crewmember next to you then shouts, “How do ya like my Mantine’s Confuse Ray now, huh?!” Your Gloom then popped out onto the deck, and you, slightly annoyed, swiftly returned the Gloom back to her Pokeball.

    Taking this chance to attack, your Qwilfish swims up to the Gyarados, and covers himself with tendrils of electricity. After a second or two, the electrical tendrils around Qwilfish had taken into the shape of a fist. By that time, the Slowking had already recovered in time to see Qwilfish about to slam into Gyarados with a potentially deadly attack, and had just jumped on top of Gyarados in time to summon a Light Screen between Qwilfish and the Gyarados, drastically reducing the effect of the Thunderpunch and sending Qwilfish flying back into the direction from which he came…

    …Except the Light Screen wouldn’t help that much, for the electrical tendrils that DID reach Gyarados’ courses throughout its body, making him shriek in total pain. Instead of fainting, however, this seemed to serve to anger Gyarados greatly, and snap him out of his confusion as well. The Gyarados begins to thrash about, barreling into everything into the area, shattering into rocks protruding out of the ocean and sending Qwilfish, Mantine, and Corsola flying into several other rocks. Ekans, however, was fortunate enough to avoid such thrashing as the Gyarados finally calmed down, roared, and dove underwater once more.

    All of the floating rocks made Ekans remember one of his first orders, but seeing as he was far too small to carry the rocks, coupled with the fact that all of the rocks that he could break to cause a Rock Slide were already broken earlier, made him reconsider that course of action. Instead, Ekans’ skin begins to glow a glossy sheen, hardening his own skin as he dives underwater in pursuit of the Gyarados.

    Elsewhere, Qwilfish puffs up in anger as the Slowking stands on top of a floating rock, looking rather calm as it ensnares Mantine in a Psychic attack. He knew that the only reason why the Gyarados was still alive – and dangerous than ever before – was because of this Slowking, and getting slapped in the face by a fin 10 times bigger than him was the last thing he wanted to happen to him today.

    A large whirlpool then forms from beneath the water, sending every Pokemon besides the Gyarados and Slowking in the middle of it swimming uncontrollably towards the vortex – and Gyarados’ sharp fangs. Mantine manages to swim to the aid of the three smaller Pokemon, with Qwilfish and Ekans taking a free ride on Corsola as Corsola holds onto Mantine. The dizzying ride is made even more nauseous by the fact that Mantine has to dart up and down the wall of the whirlpool in an attempt to dodge the floating rocks and Gyarados’ Hydro Pumps.

    One of the Gyarados’ Hydro Pumps strikes Mantine, sending all four of the Pokemon apart, but only for a split second as Ekans wraps his body around Corsola’s head (with Quilfish still attached) and Mantine’s tail and pulls them together again. Slowking seems to pay no attention to the four allies, with the gem in his crown glowing brightly as he blankly stares at the setting sun.

    All four of the Pokemon, now headed towards Gyarados’ massive fangs, begin to charge up their own respective attacks. Mantine fires his colored Aurora Beam first, then Corsola and Qwilfish’s Pin Missle, and finally, Ekans’ Posion Sting. At the same time, a huge burst of energy comes from behind, Slowking’s Future Sight taking effect. It strikes all four of the allied Pokemon from behind, separating all of them in the whirlpool once more… But it strikes all four of them far too late to stop their combined attack, which decimates both Gyarados and Slowking as the whirlpool finally subsides, with absolutely no sign of all six Pokemon anywhere above the ocean.

    You have absolutely no idea about the condition of all the Pokemon now, and that goes for the two opposing Pokemon as well. From what you could tell before the Whirlpool attack, the four allies seemed to be pretty high in energy and health, but those could have plummeted as all hell broke loose from within the whirlpool. Gyarados and Slowking took huge hits during the battle, perhaps even enough that the both of them might have fainted as the whirlpool disappeared. However, there’s no way to be sure unless they resurface in an unconscious state. Hopefully, if your Pokemon are still battling underwater, maybe they can hear you…

    What will you do now?



    Lee-san:
    The Hostile Desert, Part 1
    The Steelix roars as Flash enters a fighting stance, poised to take down the giant, metallic snake in front of him, despite the obvious size disadvantage. The size disadvantage might have served to deter Flash’s morale quite a bit, but his Howling helped to boost his own confidence and attack power. While Flash was just howling away, the Steelix just stood there and watched, Biding it’s time and waiting for Flash to attack first…

    Then, Flash suddenly surged forward and unleashed a continuous stream of fire as it coursed through the desert sands and traveled throughout the length of the Steelix’s body. As it took the full force of the attack, the Steelix didn’t even wince at the slightest bit of pain, despite that his metal sheen was slowly turning molten red from all of the heat from within the fiery tornado. Finally, something began to happen to the Steelix inside, who was glowing redder than ever before… Before releasing all of his stored energy and sending the energy towards Flash in the form of a red, concentrated beam!

    Flash, seeing the dangerous red beam, was forced to stop his fiery assault and make an attempt at diving out of the way, but while doing so, the beam hit Flash’s hind legs, sending him sprawling into a nearby sand dune, where dozens of Trapinch were sleeping underneath the sand. The Trapinch, the dozen of them all furious at Flash, fled as soon as the great behemoth slammed an Iron Tail into the area where Flash was before… The Steelix, looking satisfied, lifted up his tail and looked down to see what carnage it had inflicted… Only to be met by a triangular-shaped beam from where the tail had just hit the sand! The Steelix’s neck becomes encased in ice as a result of the surprise attack, and furiously thrashes along the ground for a moment before diving back underground.

    Looking at where Flash was, you could tell how Flash managed to survive the Iron Tail attack, although it sort of was by a stroke of luck and the enemy’s anatomy. Since Steelix was generally made of super-hard boulders that were all attached to each other like a necklace, there would be gaps in between those boulders. And so, Flash happened to be in one of said gaps and escaped the attack unharmed as the sand around him buffeted the earth-shattering effects of the Iron Tail.

    Elsewhere, Mekhet was fluttering around the nearby dunes, back in the direction from where you had just come from. You had seen the Cacnea fly back in that direction and the Cacnea couldn’t have gone that far if he was injured… Right? After seeing absolutely nothing by the time the Steelix had disappeared in the distance, the little Pidgeotto began to wonder exactly where the little Cacnea was. In an attempt to see if the Cacnea could hear him, Mekhet shouted in Pokemon language…

    “PIDGEO! PIDGEO!”

    A small, but barely audible, “Cac…” was heard from behind yet another sand dune. Flying over the sand dune, Mekhet could see that the Cacnea was rooted to a boulder on the other side of the sand dune. A crowd of at least 15 Trapinch had surrounded the weakened Cacnea, their jaws snapping as they attempted to bite a piece from the barrel-like Pokemon. Cacnea, frightened, began to shoot barrage after barrage of Pin Missiles at the dozen or so Trapinch before one tossed some loose sand at the little cactus in an attempt to knock him off of his boulder. Mekhet couldn’t just fly by and watch any of this any further, and dove in to try to rescue the little Cacnea…

    Thinking that the Steelix had gone away, Flash began to limp around with his injured hind legs, before reaching the area in which you were just standing… Until the Steelix resurfaces from a sand dune behind you and attempts to blast you and Flash with a greenish flame! Flash jumps in front of you to take the hit, with the flames leaving you unharmed as a result…

    The Steelix roars loudly as you look down at Flash, who valiantly struggles to get up and bark at the Steelix after taking such a huge beating and almost sacrificing himself to protect you. You could see that the little Growlithe seemed to be doing very well in terms of energy, but his health was not faring very well after taking two huge hits and narrowly avoiding one. Flash is rather upset about the Steelix attempting to take such a cheap shot at you, and begins to growl loudly and stare the Steelix down despite his injuries. What will you do?

    NOTE: You can’t actually order Mekhet during the time that he’s trying to rescue the Cacnea, for he is too far away to hear your orders. He’ll be doing this by himself, so just think of that as a little side story or something. >_>



    Jon Jen:
    The Stranger from the West
    King, who has recovered from the effects of the poison thanks to your Antidote, was now leading you through an area of the forest from which you had just come by. This time, however, there were no clouds looming overhead, revealing the bright sun in its full glory, and the same Zigzagoon that you saw that one of the kids had before they were captured had also recovered. It seems that the little raccoon is now following alongside the Growlithe, using his own nose to try and help you out as well.

    Soon afterwards, you were back at where you just started, behind even more bushes near the same cottage from earlier. However, as you probably already guessed, everything here was not the same either, and those two ‘parents’ that were previously here were now dressed in exactly the same clothes as those ‘Y’ guys a while back…

    …Except, those two ‘Y’ guys happened to be there too. The ‘leader’, apparently upset about his earlier loss, roared at the other three loudly.

    “Who let that stranger into our forest?!”

    The two ‘parents’, slightly nervous, then spoke up.

    “Um, actually… We saw someone come around here a couple of hours ago, and led him off in your direction.”
    “Yeah, we thought you would have cleaned up your operations in that area by the time he reached the area… I can’t believe that he got fooled by the forged note though.”
    “What makes you think he got fooled by the fake note?”
    “I got fooled when I first read it.”
    “That’s probably because YOU wrote it yourself several months back, and forgot about it after you didn’t have a use for it until now!”

    The leader roars again, with a roar so loud that it made the other three members wince in fear, and also causes your group to take a mental step back away from those bushes.

    “ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY AUTHORITY?!”
    “No, sir!”
    “Alright, good…”

    As the leader twiddles his fingers around his mustache and begins to think, the other three talk amongst themselves.

    “You know… Maybe he’s from the western countries.”
    “Like, ‘Stranger of the West’ or something?”
    “Yeah!”
    “What makes you think that he’s from the Western areas? He might as well be from the East at this rate.”
    “’Stranger of the West’ sounds a heck of a lot better than ‘Stranger of the East’, I think.”

    Right there, the leader speaks up once more, and disappears with his sidekick and the female ‘parent’ with the help of his Alakazam as he finishes speaking.

    “Whoever he is, we’re going to have to get rid of him somehow. In the meantime, I’m going to see if those two kids know how to lure Ashi out in broad daylight, where we can actually see her without her screwing us over first.”
    “Alright, I’ll stay here, boss.”
    “You’d better not send any more annoyances along our way…”

    With that so called male ‘parent’ left behind, you begin to wonder exactly what you should do next. However, there isn’t much to decide on as the Zigzagoon jumps over the bushes and challenges both members to a battle.

    “Oh, it’s just a little raccoon. Hey Hitmonchan! It’s time for some target practice!”

    A bright flash could be seen afterwards, and a Hitmonchan is seen with its fists raised, poised to strike the Zigzagoon down. Behind the bushes, you just knew that the Zigzagoon wasn’t going to last very long by himself. What will you do?

Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •