Page 64 of 122 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Hello everyone, I am also a new updator here. Since I'm short on time at the moment, I'm gonna get right to the point. People in my group are as follows:

    Forest_4420
    Dark Duskull
    Pan
    Ichimaru
    PokeKnight
    Alilatias

    Just about all of you in my group are new, and just to let you know, when it comes to updating, I am very strict, so run now before it's too late. XP But since just about all of you are new, I'll be very leniant at the start. I have a few rules, but they are very easy to follow.

    1) Firstly, everyone in the list above must either make an introductary post here, or PM me your introduction.
    2) I will be updating in the color Red, which is spelt R-E-D.
    3) I have a lot of free time, so I will post updates very quickly. However, if you skip an update, I don't have the time/patience to look up your last updates and repost them.
    4) I am open to bribes, as long as they are fair and good offers. *gets list ready to hand over to Arn and Tess* XP
    5) Going with Rule number 4, the more you beg me about something, the less effort I will put into your updates, or I might even skip one. But I don't usually get that ticked off.
    6) Going with Rule number 5, there is a minimum of 2-3 lines for your replies, which will eventually lead to a minimum of 3-4 lines later on. Also like Rule 5, the less your replies to my updates, the less of an update I will give you. If you ever give me a one-line reply, I will tell you to redo it.

    I believe that this is all for now. Sorry if I come off as scrict, but it's for the best. Good Fizzy Bubbling!
    Last edited by Furizaa; 6th November 2005 at 11:36 PM.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kickle Cubicle
    Updates for my group... Tada!

    Skrusti


    With a bright light your Spinarak Arachna appears from its Pokéball.

    "Let's see what this thing is made of!” you command “Launch a Psybeam followed by a Poison sting. Then end this round with a String Shot! Trip that little blue thing up!"

    Arachna fires a slick Psybeam towards the little blue mouse, but the agile Marill just hops out of its path, before hitting Arachna with a tough Tackle.

    A little annoyed at its miss, Arachna hurtles a steam of needle sharp Poison Stings towards Marill. This time a few collide, but the aquatic rodent appears to be quite fast for a Pokémon of its species. Marill cheekily smiles at Aracha, not even bothering to attack.

    Arachna looks up at you, a little puzzled at this Marill’s evasiveness, before firing an extremely sticky Stringy Shot at the cocky Marill.

    Marill’s self-certainty is short-lived, however, as the String Shot is a direct hit. Marill’s speed harshly falls as its feet and tail become entangled in the sticky web.

    Perhaps now you have a chance, you think. What do you do next?
    Tobias looked angrily at the Marill, who struggled to get out of the mess it was in. "Ok Arachna. I want you to make sure it stays nice and still this time. Completely soak it in your String Shot attack, make sure it can't move an inch! Then, I want you to blast it with a Signal Beam quickly followed by another Poison Sting

    Arachna clicked his pinsirs, and quickly dredged up another dose of the Sticky string...
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Thed3
    The ball through the air, zig-zagging oddly, as if something was trying to stop it... But nonetheless, it reached its target, knocking the tropius on the head, who was quickly sucked inside in a flash of red light. The ball shook once, twice... three times before letting the wonderful familiar 'ping' sound that you had begun to love. Congratulations, you have captured a level five male tropius who likes to yell. Grinning slightly, you and Tsunami began a slow trudge down the glowing tunnel, the wetness drying up and more and more plants, mushrooms, and even some grass pokemon cropping up the further slong you went. Eventually, you and your squirtle both gasped as a large, brightly lit hall stoof before you, inside it thousands upon thousands of grass pokemon, each one glowing lightly, the strange energy floating towards the centre of the hall. Suddenly, a gentle female voice said in the back of your head, "Come forward, youngling... we have matters to discuss." What do you do...?

    _Kangkaskhan_
    Nodding, Sally quickly turned back to the chikorita, who was wincing in pain, staring angrily at the stain on her back, before calmly raising her hand and sending ripples of Confusion towards the pure grass type. Obviously deciding it would be unwise to attempt Agility again, the pokemon once again catapulted herself into the air, landing firmly, defying gravity once more, on the under side of a tree branch. Sally, not to be dettered, quickly turned and launched ripples towards the chikorita, who merely launched herself off the ground, starting to spin wildly, crashed through the Confusion waves - flinching as she went through, but obviously not too hurt by them - and practically flew into the ground, Sally cushioning her fall.

    Bouncing off your psychic type, the chikorita once again landed firmly on her feet, albeit wincing and looking at her purple stained back. Her eyes morped into a look of anger, and hurried forward, sending a Razor Leaf at Sally while she was still on the floor, who responded with a Confusion. The two attacks met in mid-air, sending the Razor Leaf flying back, but the Confusion travelled on, and smacked the grass type in the face. Raising your pokeball and aiming it at the almost defeated chikorita, you grinned confidently, but was taken by suprise when she let out a scream of fear and pelted off, back into the forest. Looking around wildly, you spotted some purple stain marks leaving a trail the way she left, obviously from when she landed on the tree branch - if you're lucky, you might be able to follow. What do you do...?

    Tale
    After arriving at the Ruins, the first thing you could think about the city-slash-archealogical preservation was "back in Jesus times". Everything looked extremely sandy, the small desert that you had travelled through to reach there making sure of that. Every native was wearing foreign looking things with heavy looking hoods and white robes, so as you travelled down a small, quiet street your apparantly unusual attire attracted attention, making you feel extremely unconfortable in the strange enviroment. Ignoring the varied stares you began to head for the Pokemon Center, hoping too get near some normal trainers, when a slight snicker from down an alley attracted your attention. Even if going into an alley in a city unaccompained might not of been the wisest thing to do, the shade the side-street provided made you quite a bit releived. That is, until you looked further down the darkly lit alley.

    Standing there, snickering slightly, someone or something the height of your waist wearing a cloak said in a very foreign, eccentric accent that made you feel that they had learnt English more out of neccesity than anything else said, "Mee'ster, Mee'ster, I 'ave good products..." The voice was definately male. "Make your pokemon stronger, yes? That is good, so no troubles?" The figure lifted the hood of its cloak with a snicker, and the shrunken in eyes of a very unhealthy, eccentric looking slakoth stared up a you, its lips in a twisted smile. "Trouble is bad, and you no want it, so pay and you get no trouble, Mee'ster. Good stuff, yes, yes..." If that pokemon was an example of what his drugs would do to a pokemon, it would probably be a good idea for you too stay away from the stuff. But, it seemed like this criminal was not very willing to let you leave just yet, either. What do you do...?

    Joe
    The slugma all let out battle cries at your marshtomps words, sounding a lot like a high pitched, gurgled 'woop'. Staring in confusion, you looked around to see if any had begun to move towards you, but nothing seemed to of changed, all the lava-dwellers were in the same positions, the machine part was still there, the magma bubbling harder than ever... in fact, unless your eyes were mistaken, the bubbling had increased ferocity. A very low, confident-yet-stupid sounding laugh came from the lake of magma in front of you, and suddenly a huge red form - about twice the size of a snorlax - rose out of the lava. Well, not technically out of the lava, as it seemed to be made of the stuff. Suddenly, two beady eyes opened at the top of it's head, and a pair of anteenas poked their way from the top of the creature. What was smirking stupidly at you, was a giant slugma."Soo," it cried in the same deep voice, "Yousa think you have da' right to come waltzing inna to my, da Bongo, domains, hmmmmm?" The mostrosity let that same laugh out again, as if finding you amusing.

    "Yousa got guts, or no brains; mesa dinking da' second one." Suddenly, the slugma's eyes scowled and his tone sounded almost bitter. "Ha! All of yousa humans are thinking you be better dan da Slugama'mas, but puny humans won't be taking da Bongo's metal t'ing! I can no touch, or it melt, but I been ordereredid to guard, and mesa intend to! Da Bongo will now show yousa da leaving place." And with that, the magma creature let all of its full weight fall forward, in a perfectly executed Body Slam towards Marshtomp, who quickly raised his powerful arms in an attempt to catch the slugma and stop it from crushing him. There was the sound of a wave crashing into a cliff as the Bongo slammed into the ground, parts of his lava composed body flying all around the place, but the main part of the body lay still on the hot rock - although you were fairly sure there was a Marshtomp shaped lump under there. Suddenly, as if to prove you right, the middle part of the body exploded, once again sending lava flying everywhere, and Marshtomp leapt quickly to your side, panting heavily. Although he didn't appear too hurt, thanks to his double resistance to lava, both his hands had begun to almost glow red, and there were patches just like that all over his body - seems like he didn't get out unscathed. Suddenly, the Bongo's body all seemed to slide back together as the magma joint up again. The creature let out a hearty laugh, and with an extremely loud roar cried, "Yousa no match for meeee, da Bongo!" What do you...?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default First set of Updates....

    Here you go! Enjoy! And if you don't like them.....to hell with you!

    Radical Edward & Dark_Magic:
    After what seems like forever, you finally arrive at Kappazen, the Space Station which orbits Sconociuto. You disembark the craft, and you see computers everywhere, some going right up to the ceiling. A man in a white coat comes through huge, glass doors, and walks over to you. “Hi there, and welcome to Kappazen! I take it you two want to go to the planet, so let’s go to the teleportation chamber.” he says, and he walks back through the big glass doors, with both of you following him. He walks right the way down the corridor, until eventually, he finds the door he wants. “Ah, here we are, after you.” He motions for you to walk through the door, and you both, politely, obey him, and strut through the door. In the room there are 6 different chambers, all with different numbers on them; 201, 202, and so on until 206. “Right, each of these chambers will teleport you to a different part of the planet. We think that it’s best you have a choice in where you go, so we let everybody choose their own chamber to go in. So far, we only know where two of the chambers go. 203 leads to an arena, and 204 leads to a forest. People who have chosen the other chambers have never returned to tell us where they lead. So, it’s up to you where you go. Once you’re inside the chamber, just push the big red button, and you will be immediately transported to somewhere on the planet. Unfortunately only one person can go in each chamber, so you’ll have to teleport to different places. I hope that’s ok with you. So, when you’re both ready, just pick a chamber, and you can teleport straight away,” he says, and he waits patiently for your responses. What will you do?

    The Eevee Evolutionary:
    Following your little Mareep, you stumble upon the Hydro-Electric Dam, almost by accident. You decide not to head back, but to take a look around here instead. As you walk along the river, you can hear a faint buzzing coming from the left of you, then from the right, and then from behind you. You try to ignore this, and eventually, you reach the Dam and start to look around. Once again, the buzzing starts, and you turn around to see a little Chinchou. The buzzing seems to be coming from it, and it looks up at you with a worried look on its face. “Please help me! My habitat, just a little way from here, is under attack from a group of Spoink! If you could help me, I’d be ever so grateful!” it says, sheepishly, before looking at you again, with the same worried expression as before. Will you help the Chinchou, or will you ignore it, and be on your way?

    furizaa:
    As you wander along down the side of The River, you realise just how popular this place actually is. All over the place, you can see trainers battling each other, Pokemon roaming around, and people having picnics. After a while of walking along the River, you see a couple of trainers rush past you, obviously in a hurry. They walk about half a mile down the river, before they turn, and walk into the trees. As you are walking along, you come the little opening that the trainers went through, and you see that there is a banner hanging between two of the trees surrounding the path. ‘Come one, come all! Come and test your skills against some of the finest trainers of water type Pokemon that we have to offer!’ it says, and you look at it intrigued. You look to your left, and you notice a leaflet stapled to one of the trees. ‘In this tournament, only water Pokemon are allowed to battle. You will battle with 3 Pokemon, and if you do not have 3 water types, we will be happy to lend some out to you. To join, simply follow the path.’ it says. You can either enter the tournament, or carry on walking. What will you do?

    Shadow_Umbreon:
    Choosing Mt. Fumi’s Walk as your destination, you see off on the boat to get to the island. For a few hours, you’re just sitting there, until the mountain eventually comes into view. You step off the boat, and make your way over to a small opening about half a mile away. As you’re walking towards it, you can hear a faint rumbling coming from above you, but you can’t really see anything because of the stream of rocks blocking your view. You reach the walkway, and the rumbling comes back, louder than before, and it sounds like it’s a lot closer than last time. You look up to see the stream of rocks yet again, but one at the very end as eyes! It smashes to the ground, revealing itself to be an Onix, and an angry looking one too. What will you do?

    Elemental Charizam:
    You arrive at the Lost City of Sobek, and quickly make your way to the Coliseum, raring to go. You walk into the huge place, and you can see many trainers, some of them fighting each other, all spread out over the arena. You start walking towards the centre of the coliseum, and as you’re walking, you feel something wrap around your feet, and then you trip over. You turn around to see that your foot has been snagged on a rope. You stand up, get a grip on the rope, and start following it. It leads you past many trainers, some of which stop and stare to see what the hell you’re doing. Eventually, after following the rope for quite a while, you come to a brown door, which blends in perfectly with the ground. You reach for the handle, and open it slightly, but before you can open it fully, the door slams back down, seemingly by itself, but you soon see otherwise, as a Kecleon materializes on the other side of the door. You stare at it, and then hear a voice behind you. “I’ll be the first to go through there! Kecleon, use a Psybeam on him, quickly!” it says. What will you do?
    Last edited by Joe; 21st October 2005 at 10:31 PM.

  5. #1580
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangkaskhan_
    Nodding, Sally quickly turned back to the chikorita, who was wincing in pain, staring angrily at the stain on her back, before calmly raising her hand and sending ripples of Confusion towards the pure grass type. Obviously deciding it would be unwise to attempt Agility again, the pokemon once again catapulted herself into the air, landing firmly, defying gravity once more, on the under side of a tree branch. Sally, not to be dettered, quickly turned and launched ripples towards the chikorita, who merely launched herself off the ground, starting to spin wildly, crashed through the Confusion waves - flinching as she went through, but obviously not too hurt by them - and practically flew into the ground, Sally cushioning her fall.

    Bouncing off your psychic type, the chikorita once again landed firmly on her feet, albeit wincing and looking at her purple stained back. Her eyes morped into a look of anger, and hurried forward, sending a Razor Leaf at Sally while she was still on the floor, who responded with a Confusion. The two attacks met in mid-air, sending the Razor Leaf flying back, but the Confusion travelled on, and smacked the grass type in the face. Raising your pokeball and aiming it at the almost defeated chikorita, you grinned confidently, but was taken by suprise when she let out a scream of fear and pelted off, back into the forest. Looking around wildly, you spotted some purple stain marks leaving a trail the way she left, obviously from when she landed on the tree branch - if you're lucky, you might be able to follow. What do you do...?
    The pokemon vanished- only a purple trail remainded on the ground. It filled the creavasses in the dirt and sand, and drowned the few insects that wandered into the path. After careful consideration, Josh pressed foward in pursuit of the grass type. He reached foward and grabbed a branch off a nearby tree and swung it in Sally's direction.
    'To catch up, we're gonna need to hurry. Use your will-o-wisp to burn the trees that get in our way. When we catch up-'
    At this, Josh fingered the cold ball of steel in his rough hands.
    'Lets go.'
    At this, Sally's helmet began to glow a bright orange that sharply cut through the dark landscape before the two. A sudden burst came out and bent the air around them; the fire attack landed on the nearby bushes, disinegrating them, and leaving what to be seen as a trail of purple ichor. Josh ran behind Sally as they continued unveiling what seemed like a neverending trail when...

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe

    The Eevee Evolutionary:
    Following your little Mareep, you stumble upon the Hydro-Electric Dam, almost by accident. You decide not to head back, but to take a look around here instead. As you walk along the river, you can hear a faint buzzing coming from the left of you, then from the right, and then from behind you. You try to ignore this, and eventually, you reach the Dam and start to look around. Once again, the buzzing starts, and you turn around to see a little Chinchou. The buzzing seems to be coming from it, and it looks up at you with a worried look on its face. “Please help me! My habitat, just a little way from here, is under attack from a group of Spoink! If you could help me, I’d be ever so grateful!” it says, sheepishly, before looking at you again, with the same worried expression as before. Will you help it the Chinchou, or will you ignore it, and be on your way?


    "Kochina, what do you think?" asks Talochi. "Should we help a fellow Pokemon?" She had a determined look on her face. That was answer enough for Talochi. He went to touch the Chinchou's antenna, which mean that he'd definitely help them out. Chinchou gave a small spark as a thank you. "I've got to remember to start wearing rubber gloves on my hand," thought Talochi. With Talochi regaining his consciousness, he, Kochina, and the little Chinchou went off to save the other Chinchou.


    Sari *Lv.100* Mr. Miyagi *Lv.28* Aori *Lv.30* Mimi *Lv.27* Sano *Lv.28* Hirana *Lv. 25* Zangan *Lv.34* Ria *Lv.35* Arisa *Lv.32*
    *FB Banner by John's Knight*
    Enter my FB Profile!!!

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    The slugma all let out battle cries at your marshtomps words, sounding a lot like a high pitched, gurgled 'woop'. Staring in confusion, you looked around to see if any had begun to move towards you, but nothing seemed to of changed, all the lava-dwellers were in the same positions, the machine part was still there, the magma bubbling harder than ever... in fact, unless your eyes were mistaken, the bubbling had increased ferocity. A very low, confident-yet-stupid sounding laugh came from the lake of magma in front of you, and suddenly a huge red form - about twice the size of a snorlax - rose out of the lava. Well, not technically out of the lava, as it seemed to be made of the stuff. Suddenly, two beady eyes opened at the top of it's head, and a pair of anteenas poked their way from the top of the creature. What was smirking stupidly at you, was a giant slugma."Soo," it cried in the same deep voice, "Yousa think you have da' right to come waltzing inna to my, da Bongo, domains, hmmmmm?" The mostrosity let that same laugh out again, as if finding you amusing.

    "Yousa got guts, or no brains; mesa dinking da' second one." Suddenly, the slugma's eyes scowled and his tone sounded almost bitter. "Ha! All of yousa humans are thinking you be better dan da Slugama'mas, but puny humans won't be taking da Bongo's metal t'ing! I can no touch, or it melt, but I been ordereredid to guard, and mesa intend to! Da Bongo will now show yousa da leaving place." And with that, the magma creature let all of its full weight fall forward, in a perfectly executed Body Slam towards Marshtomp, who quickly raised his powerful arms in an attempt to catch the slugma and stop it from crushing him. There was the sound of a wave crashing into a cliff as the Bongo slammed into the ground, parts of his lava composed body flying all around the place, but the main part of the body lay still on the hot rock - although you were fairly sure there was a Marshtomp shaped lump under there. Suddenly, as if to prove you right, the middle part of the body exploded, once again sending lava flying everywhere, and Marshtomp leapt quickly to your side, panting heavily. Although he didn't appear too hurt, thanks to his double resistance to lava, both his hands had begun to almost glow red, and there were patches just like that all over his body - seems like he didn't get out unscathed. Suddenly, the Bongo's body all seemed to slide back together as the magma joint up again. The creature let out a hearty laugh, and with an extremely loud roar cried, "Yousa no match for meeee, da Bongo!" What do you...?
    "Holy crap!" said Joe, as he looked up at the gargantuan Slugma. "Do you take steroids or something? How the hell did you get so big?!" shouted Joe, as he stared at it in awe. "Marshtomp, I have a feeling that I shouldn't use you." Joe took out a pokeball, and returned Marshtomp. He then took out another pokeball, and released his Vulpix, who flicked her tails about upon being released. "Vulpix, this is probably going to be your hardest battle yet, are you ready?" asked Joe, and Vulpix nodded, happy about being used in another battle. "Ok then Vulpix, start off by using a Hypnosis to put it to sleep. If that doesn't work, use Confuse Ray instead. Then, use a Tri-Attack, quickly followed by Faint Attack. You got that?" asked Joe, and Vulpix nodded again, and got ready to attack.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Johnny is delighted with what he sees. A river, a beach...it seems that Fizzytopia is wonderful to Johnny.
    "Well, Fizzytopia"-says Johnny, launching his pokeball-"I'm surprised! I've a very good impression on you now. What do you say, Ruby?"
    Ruby comes out of its pokeball and seems delighted as well. Seeing the views wasn't enough for these two, they would have to fell it, to taste it. Looking at each other, they start running to the river, asking each other what they will find in there...

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Thed3
    The ball through the air, zig-zagging oddly, as if something was trying to stop it... But nonetheless, it reached its target, knocking the tropius on the head, who was quickly sucked inside in a flash of red light. The ball shook once, twice... three times before letting the wonderful familiar 'ping' sound that you had begun to love. Congratulations, you have captured a level five male tropius who likes to yell. Grinning slightly, you and Tsunami began a slow trudge down the glowing tunnel, the wetness drying up and more and more plants, mushrooms, and even some grass pokemon cropping up the further slong you went. Eventually, you and your squirtle both gasped as a large, brightly lit hall stoof before you, inside it thousands upon thousands of grass pokemon, each one glowing lightly, the strange energy floating towards the centre of the hall. Suddenly, a gentle female voice said in the back of your head, "Come forward, youngling... we have matters to discuss." What do you do...?
    Thed watched the pokeball fly through the air. It started zigging and zagging which worried Thed. But, to his relief the ball eventually hit the Tropius. It shook and shook till the sound of a ping filled the air. Thed picked up the pokeball and held it in his hand staring at it. He then put the ball on his belt and started following glowing plants alongside Tsunami.

    Thed could feel the atmosphere around him start to dry up as he and Tsunami walked down the tunnel. There was a considerable amount of plant life here and even more grass pokemon, although the mushrooms were a bit of an oddity. Finally at the end of a tunnel was what seemed to be a gigantic room or something. It housed thousands upon thousands of glowing grass pokemon. Thed and Tsunami both shocked by this find gulped. A strange ball of energy floated down and said psychicly, "Come forward, youngling... we have matters to discuss." The last bit kind of caught Thed.. matters to discuss. He didn't know whether this was a good thing or bad thing but he felt as if he had to listen as if it were urgent. He decided to follow the energy's lead hoping that things would end up alright.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  10. #1585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Torkoal Stu: Necross opens his mouth, a sphere of white energy forming in it. After a few seconds of charging, a beam of the same white energy, though this time laced with Electric, Ice, and Fire energy, emits from it and heads straight at Tangela. Grovyle jumps in front of Tangela again, but the beam was powerful enough that the explosion it caused when it hit Grovyle blasts into both of them. Grovyle and Tangela are left paralyzed and quite low on health. Torky is still snoozing and Necross seems tired. What will you do now?
    <Erm I returned Torky in my last reply so yeah i'll just work around that part>

    Stuart quickly glanced at Necross who was breathing heavily after the intense battle with the Grovlye and Tangela, Necross looked wearily at Stuart and began to wince in pain. "Its ok, everything will be ok Necross," Stuart said softly as he carefully began to stroke Necross' hard steel skin. Stuart sighed as he began to think up another plan to beat the grass pokemon once and for all.

    "Fool me twice..." Stuart stated scornfully as he watched began to think about the Grovlye defending Tangela constantly. He then turned away from the weary steel serpent and walked slowly back to the posistion he was in before, a few feet away from Necross so he could think of a plan to use Grovlye loyalties against it. "Well if it always defends Tangela then, we'll attack Tangela and get Grovlye in on the damage too." After a few moments Stuart suddenly snapped into action having thought up a brillent ingenius plan.

    "Necross use Dig, use your sense of hearing to hit Tangela even if Grovlye doesn't defend her, we still damage the Tangela. However once you finish that part smash Tangela with your Tackle attack a few times!" Stuart excalimed waiting for Necross to pull it off.

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Alilatias was now walking around the area of Fizzytopia with her flying companion, Taillow. She was trying to find the beach, but seeing as how vast the country of Fizzytopia is, she got lost very easily. She didn't want to ask anyone for directions to the beach... Mostly because back at her own town, in school, whenever she asked questions, the teacher would just glare at her. In short, she thinks people around here might do the same to her. Besides, there dosen't seem to be anyone nearby, so she just continued on with the journey.

    Taillow was now flying around in the area trying to look for the beach, but he was enjoying the small breeze in the process. All of a sudden, a chill started to envelop the air, which signaled that they had just arrived near the beach.

    Taillow has now seen the beach, and started to fly quickly towards the beach. Alilatias, upon seeing that Taillow was flying away at a fast rate, knew that the beach - or something else, which was highly unlikely - was nearby, and chased after Taillow. As the seconds raced on, they knew that something might be in store for them soon enough.

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Octillery
    A steady glow surrounded your remoraid, and a white light so bright that even the Omastar had to back away for a few seconds shone out from his body. Eight tentacles of the light ripped themselves out from your fish, each one flailing about, and the middle section began to enlarge. For a couple of seconds the pokemon stayed like that, before the light faded to reveal a confident looking Octillery with a smirk on his face, looking right at the omastar. A small noise escaped the octopus, while Wooper swam happily to your side, obviously thinking himself safe there.

    You could only assume that the noise had meant "Let me show you how it's done," as right after your pokemon sped with extreme force right towards the ancient pokemon, who wasn't able to react fast enough, causing your one of your pokemons tentacles to slam into the snail pokemon's sensitive underside, before receiving a Tri-Attack onto it's back. A small crack appeared on the omastar's shell, and you could hear a cry of "Yes, he's doing it!" with considerable cheering in the background from your helmet. Although weakened, the omastar had an experssion of pain and fury in its eyes, before it once again launched itself towards your Octillery, no longer finding you of interest. What do you do...?

    "Well, your an octopus now. Better start acting like one"
    With Wooper by his side, and an Octillery about to get slammed into, Zero didn't know what to do. Wait a minute. Slammed... Slam. The third spell... I mean... attack. Wooper could do it. make the crack bigger. No more spikey shell meant no more protection. open and prone to Tri Attacks. And Psybeams. And Slams. And other cool attacks. But there was no more time to think. It was get the hell out of there or get smashed by a feroucious snail-nataylus thingamabob. But without further more distractions and useless junk to make a longer reply to an update, Zero ordered out attack commands
    "Octillery, use an Octazooka to ink up the water so Omastar can't see you. The swim away and fire another Tri Attacl at Omastar. Wooper, I want you to swim over there and Slam the crack on Omastar's shell. But you must be careful of the spikes and the Tri Attacks. Dont get ink in your eyes and be careful of the tentacles on that Omastar. Go kick his shell"
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Muutsu dashed toward the sides of the serene river, which gave a peaceful atmosphere. Muu wanted to share the wonderful feeling and released Konpang, his trusty Psyduck.Kon quickly ran into the river and splashed wildly, eagarly awaiting for someone to play with her. She slowly walked on the shallow end, then accidently tripped into the deep end and started to drown, but quickly swam back to the shallow end. Exhuasted from her mini adventure, she layed on the ground taking a breather, which took her forever. Muutsu laughed at his fellow companion as he picked her up and continued to walk.
    +If violence isn't the solution, your not doing enough of it.+
    |FB|CC|DT|

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    furizaa:
    As you wander along down the side of The River, you realise just how popular this place actually is. All over the place, you can see trainers battling each other, Pokemon roaming around, and people having picnics. After a while of walking along the River, you see a couple of trainers rush past you, obviously in a hurry. They walk about half a mile down the river, before they turn, and walk into the trees. As you are walking along, you come the little opening that the trainers went through, and you see that there is a banner hanging between two of the trees surrounding the path. ‘Come one, come all! Come and test your skills against some of the finest trainers of water type Pokemon that we have to offer!’ it says, and you look at it intrigued. You look to your left, and you notice a leaflet stapled to one of the trees. ‘In this tournament, only water Pokemon are allowed to battle. You will battle with 3 Pokemon, and if you do not have 3 water types, we will be happy to lend some out to you. To join, simply follow the path.’ it says. You can either enter the tournament, or carry on walking. What will you do?
    “Hmm… Well, I don’t have any water Pokemon…” Gary frowns as he ponders, reading the leaflets. “Hey, Stantler, what do you say we try finding a strong water pokemon, and then come back here for this tournament? I’m sure there will be a good prize for us..” Stantler happily nodded, rubbing her front hoof on the ground. “Well then, let’s start searching! Remember, Stantler, we gotta find something strong, so that rules Magikarps out.” He chuckled. “But let me know if you find a Feebas!” He quickly caught himself, as the Pokemon wasn’t strong, but rare. “I doubt we’ll find one though…” Stantler nodded again, as the walked down to the water’s edge. It was then and there that Gary realized that he had no fishing rod, and he burst out laughing. “Well, Stantler, it looks like it’s up to you to lure the pokemon out! Try luring them out with a mini-Flash. I heard that fish are attracted to light, much like insects.”

    To my group: Updates up soon! =D
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  15. #1590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: You ride on Majesty to the end of Trainer’s Path and see the path Nurse Joy told you about. Majesty follows it, and you soon arrive in front of a large mountain. With the sun setting, you decide that it would be best to enter. You knock on the door, which opens after a few moments, revelaling Mathias. His face breaks into a smile. “Catherine, you’re here! Just in time, too.” He leads you into a large room, a library, you presume, as the walls were covered in bookcases. Two large, plush chairs were in the middle, one with a woman sitting in it. She had long, grey hair, and pale green eyes. “Welcome,” she says. “I am Laura Trie.” She pauses, letting you speak. What will you say?
    Catherine carefuly listended to the woman and then slowly looked around the room with all its books. She turned back to the woman knowing that she was allowing her to speak as she should do so. She quickly went over what she was going to stay.

    "Hellow Laura I am Catherine and it is a pleasure to meat you. So may I ask what I am here for," Cathreine ask Laura.

    Catherine then thought of what she said and then something poped into her mind. "I am willing to help you with something if you need it," She added in. She then waited for Laura's reply.

  16. #1591
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    My Group:

    Okay, as you may or may not know, I'm leaving Fizzytopia and are now updating for Loki in the Water Zone. Therefore, those whose adventures were coming to an end, I will be giving prizes out for. Please be aware that if you accept the item, then you MUST restart your adventure with your new updator. This aren't updates, just summaries to round off your adventures Please reply to confirm taking your items though. Its been great guys.

    Shadow Umbreon and Trick-or-Treater: I'm very sorry that I didn't get round to updating you in your desired locations, please accept a Fast Ball as my apology and I hope you enjoy your new adventures..
    OOC:Aww, man, it's sad to see you go. D: You were an awesome updator while it lasted...*takes fast ball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Shadow_Umbreon:
    Choosing Mt. Fumi’s Walk as your destination, you see off on the boat to get to the island. For a few hours, you’re just sitting there, until the mountain eventually comes into view. You step off the boat, and make your way over to a small opening about half a mile away. As you’re walking towards it, you can hear a faint rumbling coming from above you, but you can’t really see anything because of the stream of rocks blocking your view. You reach the walkway, and the rumbling comes back, louder than before, and it sounds like it’s a lot closer than last time. You look up to see the stream of rocks yet again, but one at the very end as eyes! It smashes to the ground, revealing itself to be an Onix, and an angry looking one too. What will you do?

    Elizabeth stared up at the Onix, a little bit horrified of it's sudden appearence. She was going to search her bag for her Delibird but changed her mind, thinking that her Delibird did get most of the attention. So instead she chose her Mawile, it needed some training after all. In a flash of white light her Mawile poped out of the pokeball, ready for battle. Elizabeth looked at her Mawile for a moment and wondered if she was stupid for sending out a Steel type against a ground type pokemon. Elizabeth stood there for a moment and reasured herself that her Mawile would do just fine and started to think about what attacks to attack the Onix with.
    "Start with Astonish, then use Metronome! Right after the Metronome use Tri Attack," Elizabeth ordered. Her Mawile gave Elizabeth a sign that he understood and started to attack the Onix.

  17. #1592
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Hello, once again. Here are the updates that I managed to do. I really can't believe I got them on time. Sorry if they're not too good.

    P-Arts:
    The croissant hits the ground and releases Amudon. As the skarmory settles down, his wings fan some of the gas away. With the gas away your head clears up a bit and you and the now half-croissant half-bear climb on the metallic bird’s back.

    However, just as Amundon is taking off, the floating head –displeased with the way it is ignored- sends a more turquoise-purple gas towards you. The poison gas does little other then giving the solid steel pokemon a headache but Jiroubi isn’t as lucky. The toxins sweep into the bear’s lungs and activate the Berserk Gene as well as poisoning the teddiursa. Now, in the state of absolute confusion, the teddy bear’s hands burst in to flames and hit your skarmory’s wing. The Jiroubi jumps of the bird’s back and you and Amundon are left to crash. What do you do…?

    Ryman:
    In the tree you see many small and large pineco hanging on various branches in complete silence. However, the stillness is broken when you see a large steel ball hurtling down, snapping many branches on the way and completely causing chaos for the pineco on them.

    The forrestress and pinco soon slam onto the ground, narrowly missing you and the pineco in your arms. However just as you think you are lucky, the pokemon all start to pulsate and a massive explosion sends you and the pineco back.

    You wake up in twenty minutes or so, lying in an area of the forest that you haven’t been to. Rain pours down on you and the pineco beside you. It becomes cold. In the distance you spot a tent and behind you is a small pond.

    Hureta:
    The bar is an outdoor bar like the ones that are literally on the beach. Because of that the place is quite sandy, dirty and does not have a restroom. So, as you walk in you and take a seat, many trainers glance at you. Not really because they are not welcoming but more that they just like the natu which was staring at them.

    One of them walks up to you and says, “Hey. How about a battle? That natu seems to be craving for one by the looks of it,” and with a sheepish smile adds, “How about a friendly one? I’ll buy you a drink if you win, no more. Okay?”

    Dae~Maker:
    With your pokemon back in its pokeball, you start to climb down the cliff. The dust and sand from the yellow rocks soil your clothes and the sticky substance continues to cause problems for you but you eventually reach the bottom of the cliff. However, a clumsy mistake in footing causes you to be hanging by your foot above the ground. Eventually, you see the guy that you came to help coming towards you.

    The boy turns to you and says, “Need some help?” After helping you get off the cliff, he holds up a bottle of purple dust and says, “Take a deep breath of this. It is bit nasty but it’ll help.”

    Golden Mew:
    The shiny pidgey flapped her wings and disappeared behind a corner, leaving you to see inside the holding room. You saw your pokemon stop and fall back to the floor. Her head tilts and she detects a presence. Her body darkens once more but this time it is the color is sharp and solid. In moments, dark blades slice through the door, narrowly missing your arm.

    While that is happening, a blinding light comes from the demonic jigglypuff as it slashes through the cages and walls. The pokemon scatter around in complete panic, however most end up chewing on the body of the scientist. The deranged balloon soon manages to destroy all the equipment in the lab and proceeds to destroy the wall until you are stuck between the burning light of the jigglypuff and the wicked coldness that is now Enterna.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan

    Ryman:
    In the tree you see many small and large pineco hanging on various branches in complete silence. However, the stillness is broken when you see a large steel ball hurtling down, snapping many branches on the way and completely causing chaos for the pineco on them.

    The forrestress and pinco soon slam onto the ground, narrowly missing you and the pineco in your arms. However just as you think you are lucky, the pokemon all start to pulsate and a massive explosion sends you and the pineco back.

    You wake up in twenty minutes or so, lying in an area of the forest that you haven’t been to. Rain pours down on you and the pineco beside you. It becomes cold. In the distance you spot a tent and behind you is a small pond.

    Sorry for the shortness of this reply, I couldn't think of a better one.
    Ryan shivers. He couldn't believe what just happened. Maybe the Fortress was causing probloms for the Pineco. Ryan picks up the Pineco and walks towards the tent. Ryan pokes his head in.
    "Excuse me?" starts Ryan, "Can I come in? Me and this Pineco are freezing out here."
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  19. #1594
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by Another Fan
    Dae~Maker: With your pokemon back in its pokeball, you start to climb down the cliff. The dust and sand from the yellow rocks soil your clothes and the sticky substance continues to cause problems for you but you eventually reach the bottom of the cliff. However, a clumsy mistake in footing causes you to be hanging by your foot above the ground. Eventually, you see the guy that you came to help coming towards you.

    The boy turns to you and says, “Need some help?” After helping you get off the cliff, he holds up a bottle of purple dust and says, “Take a deep breath of this. It is bit nasty but it’ll help.”
    "Thanks for the help. My name is Grey," Grey says, laughing at the irony. He had made that long, difficult journey only to have the boy help him out of trouble. Now, covered in dust and soiled with space matter, Grey turns back to his assistant.

    Looking at the contents fo the bottle, Grey isn't sure he can trust this person. The gray dust is suspossed to be inhaled, but many dangerous susbatances are aswell. The purple coloring of the soot like substance is also questionable. However, Grey does trust the boy. After all, he helped him out before.

    Taking the purple bottle and inhalng a small wiff, Grey says, "Thanks for that, I hope it helps. What is it by the way?"

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  20. #1595

    Default Updates on FB Day, go wild =D

    Well hi I need to say somethings:

    1) Sorry for not udpating in a month

    2) Thanks to a certain girl who made me update. I owe you ^^

    3) Word continually crashed so this are your remake updates, thye used to be better trust me

    4) Since its FB day *hands you all Zubat plushies which can suck water/blood ect out of things. Also that plushie has a double meaning, since well its halloween soon and I got my first capture today which was a Zubat so yeah double meaning ^^

    Anyway have fun guys:

    Ghostie Girl: “Correct…” the man says with an evil look in his beady little eyes. You close your eyes slow, he taps your head softly and you feel a cold tingle run down your spin swiftly. You open your eyes to find your self in a pretty large room with paintings of Alakazam, Kadabra and Abra on the walls, you look down to see Macabre studying the paintings, then Macabre looks up at the ceiling. After a few seconds you look up as well to see the limp body of Stu being suspended in mid-air, you slowly back away and bump into a hard firm surface. You slowly turn around to see it’s an Alakazam, who gives you a really evil glare. The Alakazam stretches out its arms as along as he can, making his spoons slow a familiar blue colour, Stu’s body slowly floats toward the ground and stops just above the ground and dangles there for awhile. Suddenly the skin starts tearing and ripping slowly away from Stu’s body revealing his insides, blood starts gushing out of him and splattering everywhere. Next the Alakazam begins to stretch out its arms making Stu’s parts pop out of his joints, Stu screams one last time before the rest of his skin peels off and falls to the ground. “Now for this scum, get her boys!” The Alakazam sneers as about seven Abra and ten Kadabra appear behind the Alakazam each ready for a fight. What will you do now?

    Sherlock: Spin fires a multicoloured beam directly at Hitmontop, suddenly it smashes into him sending him flying to the ground causing some heavy bits of damage. Hitmontp starts to get up, however finding it diffcult at the same time, Spin jumps and fires a fury of needle type things at Hitmontop, the needles hit Hitmontop making him collapse tot he ground again also poisoning him. “Ha! Use Mega Kick then Swift, this fight will be over soon anyway!” The man sneers as Hitmontop starts to get up. Spin begins to cheer about the two good hits it laid, Hitmontop starts charging toward Spin as it jumps directly into the air with its foot beginning to glow a bright white color. What will you do now?

    Eon erm just Eon:“Ok then,” Gwen says softly as she looks down at the paper in her hands.

    “A royal fish I is
    And Horn Attack is my biz
    I maybe a king but you wont see a crown
    If you annoy me too much you’ll be pain bound”

    Gwen then slowly walks away to her desk and starts rummaging through papers and such. She turns around and gives you a small smile. “Its quite a hard riddle but tell me when you get it,” She says softly as she waves then sits on her chair and starts going through her draws looking for something, which seems to be important. This gives you time to solve that riddle, what will you do now?

    Master Missigno and Nintendo DS:“Well they’ll probably have store closets and stuff so we can steal some uniforms, so we can search the base without being suspected” Rachel says suggestively as Peter nods in agreement. After a few moments pass Peter suddenly grabs both of you and Rachel, he suddenly stops at the spot where the thieves stole Ink-Eyes. He stamps his feet several times, suddenly a white light appears around all of you. “See I knew it was here from all the stuff we’ve learnt, now it’s on!” Peter shouts as you guys suddenly appear in a silver hallway. Rachel slowly pushes open a door saying “Supply Room”, she comes out a few seconds later holding several team rocket uniforms, three boys and one girl. She slips hers on as you guys do too. Peter walks over to DS and hands him a walky talky radio and nods. “Tell use if you find anything and we’ll tell you if we have,” He says as he and Rachel wave bye and run down the next corridor leaving you guys alone together. You see four places to go “Training Room, Laboratory, Meeting Room, New Members Introduction” Where will you guys go?

    (Note: You can now split up)

    Cow seed:The Artiucno starts flying above your head as Finn slowly follows it, you begin to follow the two who begin heading in the direction of the snowstorm. Finn suddenly stops and turns to face you, he then smiles softly and begins to walk on slowly and carefully, you can hardly see the Articuno through the thick snow and clouds. Suddenly the Articuno falls to the ground, you and Finn run over to the legendary bird who winces in pain. The Articuno gets slowly up and looks ready for a fight, you see a larger blue bird appear through the snow, its huge blue shiny wings start creating a strong breeze. “That’s the other Articuno!” He shouts as the baby Articuno flies up into the air to fight it. You see two people about 20 feets away looking up at the Large Articuno with a Xatu and Grumpig at their sides. One of them has long black hair, the other short brown hair. “Grumpig attacking them!” Shouts the longhaired girl as her Grumpig springs into action. “Xatu you too!” Shouts the boy whos with her. Xatu and Grumpig fly toward you as Articuno stares into the eyes of its mother bravely. “I’ll handle these, you help Artiucno! Go Closter and Peliper!” Shouts Finn as his two Pokemon appear, next too him ready to fight the pokemon. You look up at Articuno who nods happily. *You are now in controll of Articuno it knows Ice Beam, Wing Attack, Drill Peck and Double Team* What will you do now?

    Note your first copies were better btw.*goes to sleep ranting about how bad word is*

  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Hello, once again. Here are the updates that I managed to do. I really can't believe I got them on time. Sorry if they're not too good.

    ~*Hureta:*~
    The bar is an outdoor bar like the ones that are literally on the beach. Because of that the place is quite sandy, dirty and does not have a restroom. So, as you walk in you and take a seat, many trainers glance at you. Not really because they are not welcoming but more that they just like the natu which was staring at them.

    One of them walks up to you and says, “Hey. How about a battle? That natu seems to be craving for one by the looks of it,” and with a sheepish smile adds, “How about a friendly one? I’ll buy you a drink if you win, no more. Okay?”
    Centin does not know what to do, or whom to speak to. Sure, two trainers are going to stalk him if he don't accept their challenge, but if this continues on, even more trainers will stalk him, and he doesn't want that to happen. He wanted to escape, but knowing that he's in a quite small bar, it will be fairly difficult challenge to escape because of the placements of the furnitures (sofas, tables, chairs, benches, vases...)

    Centin stood up and looked at both boys, and sighed. "Listen both of you. My natu does not wish to battle you, neither do I. But there is something that interests me, I saw some prized water pokemon on my way here. Would you mind telling me about that incident or any information regarding that?"
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Well, the time is come! I can't hold these updates in any longer, so here ya go! To Forest_4420 and Pan: please please please PM me or post your introductions! If you do it quick enough, I'll post your updates seperate along with this batch of updates! Well, these are my first official updates, so please bear with me! =D

    Dark_Duskull:
    As you walk down the forest path, you already notice the abundance of trees around you. You look ahead only to see a huge, lush plateau unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. In fact, it’s almost hard to make out the shape of the plateau, due to the density of the trees. You soon stop at a sign that is covered in sticky white ivy. Brushing away some of the strange vines, you read, “Mystical Woodlands Begin Here.” Well ready to enter the forest, you do so. After a while of seeing nothing, Painkiller gives you a puzzled look. Almost immediately, a girl comes running up the path after you, exclaiming for you to stop. When she finally reached you, she paused to catch her breath, and then said, “Don’t go that way. That leads to the Ariados nests.” She explains to you how there are thousands upon thousands of hungry spider Pokemon around this area, and that it’s best you stay away. She then paused for a moment and blushed. “Oh, I’m sorry, my name is Arianne. My family has lived at the edge of this forest for generations upon generations. When I saw you from the lookout heading this direction, I had to warn you.” She pulled out a pokeball, sending out a Murkrow, which cawed happily. Guiding you through the forest, you came upon the top of a steep slope, which revealed the white jungle of spider webs below. At this time, you realize that the vines on the sign earlier were really massive spider webs. “Look.” She pointed to your right, where a little Spinarak was crawling around. What will you do?

    PokeKnight:
    As you and Ruby run to the great vastness of the mighty river that flows freely throughout the majority of Fizzytopia, you see the land in all its greatness. There are tons of trainers scattered about everywhere, people frolicking, and tons of Pokemon too, various Magikarps and Remoraids jumping out of the water, only to slash back down with a plop. Almost right on cue as you approach the water’s edge, you hear a bunch of Pokemon shout, and you are somewhat stampeded by a family of Woopers. As you get back to your feet and brush off the tiny footprints, you notice a tiny little Wooper dancing around you. It laughs as it squirts you in the face with a mini-water gun. The little prankster continues to dance merrily, still seeming to laugh at you. What will you do next?

    Alilatias:
    As you run up the sand dunes, you feel the crisp ocean air and smell the soothing smell of the sea. When you walk down the dunes and onto the flat stretch of sand, your Taillow rejoins you, perching on your shoulder. While you walk around, you notice a huge pile of drift wood, which seems suspiciously constructed. Sure enough, a strange looking man with a scruffy beard and pirate attire jumps out at you. “Arr, me matey, would you like battle me for me booty?” He seems confident, as a Wingull perches on his shoulder, just like your Taillow. “So how ‘bout it?” He says in his piratey voice, but you can slightly pick up a different accent, making you suspicious. As the overconfident pirate, who seems even more overconfident in your decision to battle, takes a few steps back, and his Wingull takes flight. What will you do?

    Ichimaru:
    As you are walking alongside the river, you notice that you and Kon are pretty much alone. This is strange, because the river is usually a very popular place, where there are myriads of trainers, Pokemon, and even just people who are seeking out a nice walk or a picnic. However, as you look around, you don’t seem to see anything. This all changes when you hear a girl scream. Picking up Kon, and sprinting down the path, you find a man dressed in a black striped shirt and a blue bandana with bones on it, trying to take the pokeball of the girl who you had just heard the scream. She is about your age, and before you know it, the man knocks her down and runs off with her Pokemon. “Please help!” She pleads with you, “That was my starter Pokemon!” She starts to burst into tears, and you see the man getting further away. What will you do?


    Once again, these are my first updates, so please bear with me. Thanks! =D
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  23. #1598
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furizaa
    [COLOR="Red"]Dark_Duskull:
    As you walk down the forest path, you already notice the abundance of trees around you. You look ahead only to see a huge, lush plateau unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. In fact, it’s almost hard to make out the shape of the plateau, due to the density of the trees. You soon stop at a sign that is covered in sticky white ivy. Brushing away some of the strange vines, you read, “Mystical Woodlands Begin Here.” Well ready to enter the forest, you do so. After a while of seeing nothing, Painkiller gives you a puzzled look. Almost immediately, a girl comes running up the path after you, exclaiming for you to stop. When she finally reached you, she paused to catch her breath, and then said, “Don’t go that way. That leads to the Ariados nests.” She explains to you how there are thousands upon thousands of hungry spider Pokemon around this area, and that it’s best you stay away. She then paused for a moment and blushed. “Oh, I’m sorry, my name is Arianne. My family has lived at the edge of this forest for generations upon generations. When I saw you from the lookout heading this direction, I had to warn you.” She pulled out a pokeball, sending out a Murkrow, which cawed happily. Guiding you through the forest, you came upon the top of a steep slope, which revealed the white jungle of spider webs below. At this time, you realize that the vines on the sign earlier were really massive spider webs. “Look.” She pointed to your right, where a little Spinarak was crawling around. What will you do?
    Felix and Painkiller were walinking down the path to the forest when Felix felt something wierd in his leg, it was a kind of white ivy. He put the ivy out from his leg and brushed away some vines in order to see what was ahead but he only could see something wich said "Mystical Woodlands being here", "I'm in the correct way" Felix thought, when he was going to walk towards the sign in the road a girl comen and place in front of Felix. "Don't go that way" she said. "Is she crazy, what's the matter with her?" thought Felix and Painkiller started to laugh "Dusss" then she told Felix about the Ariados next and she sent out her Murkrow. When Felix got in the top of a steep he could see the Ariados nest and realised that the ivy was spider web, the Felix saw a little Spinarak.

    "I want to fight that Spinarak but I don't know if that would be a good idea, what do you think I have to do Arianne?, if I attack that Spinarak the Ariados could got angry and that wouldn't be good" Painkiller was still laughing in the face of Arianne "Dusssss-duss". "I know you want to fight Painkiller but be patient" said Felix

    Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

  24. #1599
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Master Missigno and Nintendo DS:“Well they’ll probably have store closets and stuff so we can steal some uniforms, so we can search the base without being suspected” Rachel says suggestively as Peter nods in agreement. After a few moments pass Peter suddenly grabs both of you and Rachel, he suddenly stops at the spot where the thieves stole Ink-Eyes. He stamps his feet several times, suddenly a white light appears around all of you. “See I knew it was here from all the stuff we’ve learnt, now it’s on!” Peter shouts as you guys suddenly appear in a silver hallway. Rachel slowly pushes open a door saying “Supply Room”, she comes out a few seconds later holding several team rocket uniforms, three boys and one girl. She slips hers on as you guys do too. Peter walks over to DS and hands him a walky talky radio and nods. “Tell use if you find anything and we’ll tell you if we have,” He says as he and Rachel wave bye and run down the next corridor leaving you guys alone together. You see four places to go “Training Room, Laboratory, Meeting Room, New Members Introduction” Where will you guys go?

    (Note: You can now split up)
    Saturn thought for a while. They needed to separate.

    "Where are you Ink-Eyes?"

    New Members Introduction... Those Rockets who fought him weren´t newbies. Meeting Room... It seems like a boring place. The Laboratory... It was the perfect place to keep a hostage.

    "So that is the place. I am going to rescue you Ink-Eyes!".
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furizaa

    PokeKnight:
    As you and Ruby run to the great vastness of the mighty river that flows freely throughout the majority of Fizzytopia, you see the land in all its greatness. There are tons of trainers scattered about everywhere, people frolicking, and tons of Pokemon too, various Magikarps and Remoraids jumping out of the water, only to slash back down with a plop. Almost right on cue as you approach the water’s edge, you hear a bunch of Pokemon shout, and you are somewhat stampeded by a family of Woopers. As you get back to your feet and brush off the tiny footprints, you notice a tiny little Wooper dancing around you. It laughs as it squirts you in the face with a mini-water gun. The little prankster continues to dance merrily, still seeming to laugh at you. What will you do next?
    Johnny began laughing. The naughty wooper was still dancing in a funny way, which also make Ruby laugh. Both were laughing but the fun was over when wooper lauched a water gun at Ruby, caughting it unware. Ruby was heavily damaged with such a powerful water gun from wooper. Johnny then became surprised and knew that this was time for battle. Seeing that Ruby was damaged and if it weren't it would be a bad battle against a water pokemon, Johnny picked his pokeball and lauched it, saying: "Let's go, Cacnea!". Cacnea came out of the pokeball, first with a cute, docile look, then it became a dangerous look. Wooper became afraid, but quickly put a kinda "let's battle, then" look.
    "OK, Cacnea, launch a leer and then use poison sting!", said Johnny.
    Last edited by John's Knight; 28th October 2005 at 12:05 PM.

Page 64 of 122 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •