Page 62 of 122 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1526
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Slowly pulling down his hood to step on the Monorail to the Space Area. Still remembering the word residing in his mind, Sconociuto, he took a seat and laid his head back, as the train prepared to depart for the Space area.
    "Well, it seems that this place might have what we are after, but I highly doubt it is there."
    Andrew's Plusle, who was curiously sitting on his shoulder, perked his ears up and let out a sound of joy.

  2. #1527
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:

    ~*Hureta*~: As Muk lines up for a Thunder Punch, Denulge dives in front of Starmie and absorbs the attack, his body crackling with electricity, however not affecting him at all. Denulge then releases a Powder Snow attack, which pelts Muk for good damage and also freezes his midriff. Starmie then adds insult to injury by using Psychic, delivering a great, effective hit. Muk cries out and then fires some Sludge Bombs,which smash the Light Screen and hit Starmie who is flung back by the impact.

    Muk then laughs and then begins to move about, but then his frozen midriff smashes and he cries out in pain, and uses some energy to recover it.. Bradley looks to you and says, “Centin, it looks like Muk is almost KO’ed. Lets use our most powerful attacks! STARMIE! Use Hydro Pump, go!” Starmie then begins to charge all of the water energy to use Hydro Pump. Which attack will you choose?
    "Right Bradley". Centin begins to calculate in his mind, he has ancient power and mud shot. Ancient power has a higher base damage than mud shot, but since mud shot will deal double damage towards muk which is a poison type and will further deal more damage because of Denulge's ground type bonus, then it is an obvious choice for Centin.

    "Denulge, use mud shot onto the muk. Oh get a good position first. You don't want your mud to be dissolved by starmie's hydro pump," smiled Centin to his swinub.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  3. #1528
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara

    Trick: Forretress’ glowing body begins to expand just as Alice slithered over to the tree and sliced it’s thick trunk. The tree begins to fall, and lands in front of Alice, although catching her head quite heavily; she hisses out in pain then begins to shake her head as Forretress explodes, creating quite a large explosion. Luckily, the tree blocks most of it, but both you and Alice are knocked back. The spikes which once littered the floor have now been launched and the trunk absorbs them, to both you and Alice’s fortune. Forretress lies, KO’ed on the ground.. **Level up For Alice**

    You now have a choice, you can stay here and inspect the fallen Forretress, or you can continue on with your adventure to Eerie Peak.. What will you do?
    8D

    Trick opend his eyes, for how long did he was knocked out? He looked at his pocke****ch, and noticed it was a mere 10 minutes. He looked aside, and saw Alice. He scuffeld to her, and picked the Viper up in his arms.

    "I'm proud of you my gal..."

    'Hssha!' she said, while licking his face, he dug a few potions up from his backpack, and used them on Alice.... "So....Fully healed again" he said with a smile..

    "Sssshiperrr.." hissed Alice, and she pointed to the KO'ed Forretress.
    "You're right... It is still a mother.."

    He grabbed a Revive and some Super Potions from his backpack, and scuffeld towards the Steel Insect...

  4. #1529

    Default

    UPDATES:


    Again, I apologize deeply for my continued absence. It's terribly hard trying to keep up with FB when I have my school life, personal life, and other Forums responsibilities all going on. I will do my absolute best to, at the absolute least, return to bi-weekly Updates. If everyone replies in time, weekly is possible. I thank you all for your patience.

    umbreon11: Scyther screeches an acknowledgement before leaping away from a vicious Thunderpunch. It then speeds toward Alakazam with a maximum velocity Quick Attack. Alakazam's fist crackles with electricity, but before it can hit, Scyther slams into it and sends it flying into the wall. Alakazam falls to the ground, unmoving. Then, suddenly, the band on its head glows deep crimson, and Alakazam itself glows crimson as well. Alakazam gets up, and the momentary color change fades. Alakazam is panting heavily, barely able to fight. It's then that you realize Alakazam is holding a Focus Band. Scyther seems to realize this as well, and before Alakazam can begin an attack, Scyther sends a vicious uppercut at Alakazam's head. It slices through the Band, and sends it fluttering to the floor. Alakazam sends a Thunderpunch cutting through the air in retaliation. Scyther speeds away, leaving Alakazam's fist to pound the ground. Scyther, from the opposite end of the field, waves its wings. The waving increases speed rapidly, until all you can see are four blurs surrounding your Scyther. Then, the blurs glow a brilliant white, and the same silver particles rocket from Scyther. Alakazam has nowhere to go, and is pelted heavily by the Silver Wind. With no Focus Band to protect it, it falls to the ground, defeated. You walk over to it, and examine its unconscious body. Then, the Focus Band catchs your eye. Knowing Alakazam has no need for it anymore, you pick it up and pocket it. You've obtained the Focus Band. But, now the real mystery is how you're going to stop the machine...

    Joshua: Jamie hastens to obey, and blasts water in the ground. Dirt flies into the air from the force of the impact, and the ground softens. Snorlax, noticing Jamie's occupation with the ground, waddles forward. It trips, though, on the ring of mud around it. It hits the ground with a bone-jarring crash. Jamie then runs around the field, its fist grazing the mud. A pile of mud grows in its hand. Snorlax gets up slowly, shakes its head, and shuffles forward again. Jamie stops, and spins on the spot. It stops in a split second, allowing the mud to rocket toward Snorlax. It splatters all over Snorlax, and knocks it off its feet once more. Jamie doesn't waste a second; she begins glaring at Snorlax, tightening her focus. Snorlax, looking throroughly irritated at its constant falls, gets up again, and moves toward Jamie. Jamie, however, is ready for it. Energy streaming off its fist, Jamie jumps forward and slams its fist into Snorlax with extraordinary force. Snorlax roars in agony, and topples backward from the force of the blow. This time, though, it doesn't get up. Level Up for Jamie. You hear the Tropius cheering from the sidelines. Jamie walks toward you, a triumphant grin on its face. You are quite happy for it, but there are more important matters to be attended to. What will you do for Beau's broken arm? And, what will you do with Snorlax?

    Goin' Graveler: Onix slithers toward the Carvanha, who look rather afraid. Onix digs its mouth into the ground, and pulls toward the other lake. Water runs through the rut, making a new pathway. The Carvanha nervously follow the stream. Onix stops at the lake, and allows the Carvanha through. They swim into their old home, and grunt happily to each other. You hear a different noise behind you, a sort of squeaking noise. Turning around, you see the Remoraid that started this whole adventure. You almost forgot about it. It squeaks frantically at you, trying to tell you something. You thought it was thanking you, but something about the continued squeals make you doubt that. "Remoraid, do you want to come with me?" you ask curiously. Remoraid squeals in glee. Smiling, you grab a Pokéball and tap Remoraid on the head. It is absorbed inside. Congratulations! A Level 4 Female Remoraid is yours to keep! What do you want to do now?

    ForeverFlygon: You keep the Omanyte shell to yourself. You continue digging, hoping for more unusual finds. But before you can find anything else, though, the same man runs up to you, and says, "Boy! We need you in the Mew Temple!" He points to a stairway in the walls of the excavation site, where there are frantic screams coming from below. What's going on in there? And will you go and find out?

    Wayne: The short woman nods, and says, "Yes, the answer is Unown. You may continue onward." Sighing in relief, you walk on, curious about how difficult the next poem may be. Bulbasaur plods on after you, rather nervous in this damp, enclosed area. At the end of a corridor, you find a young man with a green mohawk. Choking down a laugh at his hair, you ask to hear the riddle. In an unusually highpitched voice, he responds, "Your second riddle is this:"


    I carry a plant on my posterior
    Of my two later evolutions, I am the inferior
    But that does not make me the worst
    Of all the Grass Types, I am the first


    Sai: Waterlight shoots three quick jets of liquid from its star tips. Gengar leaps out of the way of one, and goes invisible as another draws near, but it doesn't react in time to the third shot. It falls backwards, but recovers quickly. It gets to its feet, frowning now. It shoots a Thunderbolt at Waterlight, but Waterlight soars out of the way right in time. Gengar may be fast and strong, you realize, But it can't defend itself at all. A series of quick attacks would probably finish it. But you know that this Gengar woman isn't one to be messed with.


    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  5. #1530
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    UPDATES:


    Again, I apologize deeply for my continued absence. It's terribly hard trying to keep up with FB when I have my school life, personal life, and other Forums responsibilities all going on. I will do my absolute best to, at the absolute least, return to bi-weekly Updates. If everyone replies in time, weekly is possible. I thank you all for your patience.

    [COLOR="Cyan"]umbreon11: Scyther screeches an acknowledgement before leaping away from a vicious Thunderpunch. It then speeds toward Alakazam with a maximum velocity Quick Attack. Alakazam's fist crackles with electricity, but before it can hit, Scyther slams into it and sends it flying into the wall. Alakazam falls to the ground, unmoving. Then, suddenly, the band on its head glows deep crimson, and Alakazam itself glows crimson as well. Alakazam gets up, and the momentary color change fades. Alakazam is panting heavily, barely able to fight. It's then that you realize Alakazam is holding a Focus Band. Scyther seems to realize this as well, and before Alakazam can begin an attack, Scyther sends a vicious uppercut at Alakazam's head. It slices through the Band, and sends it fluttering to the floor. Alakazam sends a Thunderpunch cutting through the air in retaliation. Scyther speeds away, leaving Alakazam's fist to pound the ground. Scyther, from the opposite end of the field, waves its wings. The waving increases speed rapidly, until all you can see are four blurs surrounding your Scyther. Then, the blurs glow a brilliant white, and the same silver particles rocket from Scyther. Alakazam has nowhere to go, and is pelted heavily by the Silver Wind. With no Focus Band to protect it, it falls to the ground, defeated. You walk over to it, and examine its unconscious body. Then, the Focus Band catchs your eye. Knowing Alakazam has no need for it anymore, you pick it up and pocket it. You've obtained the Focus Band. But, now the real mystery is how you're going to stop the machine...
    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    "Good job Scyther now lets try and stop this machine,see if a Silverwind will work if it doesn't I'll try and think of something else."Befor Scyther did that Leta give it the Focus Band.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  6. #1531
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    101

    Default

    I head towards the grand monorail station that leads to the vast and wonderous land of Fizzytopia. Looking at a huge map I decide the best place to go is one that seems the most interesting and exciting. Having gone into several missions and dealing with harsh conditions in the UPN zones I Aexlus, a formidable wizard throughout the galaxy was ready for some more exhilarating adventuring. With this in mind I looked at the mysterious planet, Sconociuto and decided this was the best place to go. I readjusted my hat and trudged along to get a ride at the monorail as it pulled up. I took a seat next to another fellow who's Plusle was squealing for joy.
    "Hello there good sir I am assuming we are heading towards the same destination eh? I suppose we can go together since you seem like a good natured fellow." I smiled slowly as I took his slight nod as an agreement. " Off to the unknown and mystery that is Sconociuto!!!"
    Last edited by Dark_Magic; 14th October 2005 at 5:46 AM.

    Valkirya, Osiris, Quetzlcoatl, Victreebell,Cynthia,Caterpie, Jackie Chun,

    Sea Breeze, Flaafy,T3h Sp00ninator, Serenity, Weedle, Ledyba

  7. #1532
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara



    Ryman: After giving Zubat his orders, he flies away almost silently out of the main door and flew beside the windows, peering into each. He stopped suddenly and looked through a window with the curtains shut. He then uses his ultrasound hearing to see beyond the curtains and he shrieks loudly. The window is almost shut, with only a small gap open.. And the sound of pokemon cries can be heard.. Zubat then stops to decide on what he can do..

    Mean while, you are walking down the corridors, looking for someone with a Level 2 Security Pass you can possibly nab. Trying to look as natural as you can, you peer through the windows of the doors until you catch sight of the main instigator of this; the poacher with the long black hair. She stares directly at you from within the Pokemon Holding Area room! The hairs on the back of your neck stand up as she begins to run towards the door!

    Zubat, seeing all this, then swiftly flies inside and shrieks loudly, signalling for you to follow him towards the Powder Storage room to hide! Will you follow Zubat, or do something else?

    Ryan chooses the quikest plan he can. He picks up Bulbasaur.And returns Charmander. He follows Zubat down the corridors to the Powder Storage room and shuts the door behind him. Then he sat down to catch his breath. He gave Zubat a thumbs up.
    "You did great pal. Have a rest" said Ryan as he returned Zubat.
    Ryan turned to look at Bulbasaur. Something told him he'd be running back and forth like this a lot. It would be much easier for him to carry Bulbasaur around in a Poke Ball.
    "Hey Bulbasaur," started Ryan, "would you mind joining my party? "
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  8. #1533
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    [B]
    Goin' Graveler: Onix slithers toward the Carvanha, who look rather afraid. Onix digs its mouth into the ground, and pulls toward the other lake. Water runs through the rut, making a new pathway. The Carvanha nervously follow the stream. Onix stops at the lake, and allows the Carvanha through. They swim into their old home, and grunt happily to each other. You hear a different noise behind you, a sort of squeaking noise. Turning around, you see the Remoraid that started this whole adventure. You almost forgot about it. It squeaks frantically at you, trying to tell you something. You thought it was thanking you, but something about the continued squeals make you doubt that. "Remoraid, do you want to come with me?" you ask curiously. Remoraid squeals in glee. Smiling, you grab a Pokéball and tap Remoraid on the head. It is absorbed inside. Congratulations! A Level 4 Female Remoraid is yours to keep! What do you want to do now?
    Berig smiles, pocketing his new Pokeball. He then gets up on top of Onix's head, saying, "Well, I think we've had enough of Shale Beach for a while... how about we head for Shale Bay, instead?" Onix gives a slow rumble of approval, and starts to move off...

  9. #1534
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    UPDATES:


    Again, I apologize deeply for my continued absence. It's terribly hard trying to keep up with FB when I have my school life, personal life, and other Forums responsibilities all going on. I will do my absolute best to, at the absolute least, return to bi-weekly Updates. If everyone replies in time, weekly is possible. I thank you all for your patience.

    Joshua: Jamie hastens to obey, and blasts water in the ground. Dirt flies into the air from the force of the impact, and the ground softens. Snorlax, noticing Jamie's occupation with the ground, waddles forward. It trips, though, on the ring of mud around it. It hits the ground with a bone-jarring crash. Jamie then runs around the field, its fist grazing the mud. A pile of mud grows in its hand. Snorlax gets up slowly, shakes its head, and shuffles forward again. Jamie stops, and spins on the spot. It stops in a split second, allowing the mud to rocket toward Snorlax. It splatters all over Snorlax, and knocks it off its feet once more. Jamie doesn't waste a second; she begins glaring at Snorlax, tightening her focus. Snorlax, looking throroughly irritated at its constant falls, gets up again, and moves toward Jamie. Jamie, however, is ready for it. Energy streaming off its fist, Jamie jumps forward and slams its fist into Snorlax with extraordinary force. Snorlax roars in agony, and topples backward from the force of the blow. This time, though, it doesn't get up. Level Up for Jamie. You hear the Tropius cheering from the sidelines. Jamie walks toward you, a triumphant grin on its face. You are quite happy for it, but there are more important matters to be attended to. What will you do for Beau's broken arm? And, what will you do with Snorlax?

    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Joshua waits with baited breath as Jamie and Snorlax go head to head in battle, but smiles as Jamie comes out the victor. Jamie races over to Joshua, and slams into him with a flying tackle, knocking the wind from Joshua's lungs, and knocking him to the ground.

    Managing to roll the very large and very heavy mud-fish off him, Joshua slowly rose to his feet, smiling at the sounds of the cheering Tropius around him. His attention turned momentarily to the Snorlax, who now rested on the ground, unconscious. He looked over the behemoth, wondering what to do. For a moment, his concentration wavered, desiring to leave the behemoth behind. But he remembered his promise to the Tropius, and he quickly hurled an empty Pokeball towards the slumbering Snorlax.

    His attention now turned to Beau, who lay in a bloody pool on the ground. His eyes were fluttering, as he fluttered in and out of consciousness. Joshua crouched to his side, and the feeling of panic began to well up inside him. He couldn't carry Beau on his own, and none of his Pokemon had any abilities to carry Beau without risking further injury. And recalling Beau with this injury was out of the question. Who knew what recalling Beau to his energy form would do to him?

    Joshua knew what he had to do. He rose slowly to his feet, Jamie beside him. "Tropius, I need your help. My collegue here is gravely injured, and I have neither the knowledge to treat him, nor the abilities to carry him. May I ask one of you to help us carry him to somewhere that can help us treat Beau?"
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  10. #1535
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    UPDATES:


    Wayne: The short woman nods, and says, "Yes, the answer is Unown. You may continue onward." Sighing in relief, you walk on, curious about how difficult the next poem may be. Bulbasaur plods on after you, rather nervous in this damp, enclosed area. At the end of a corridor, you find a young man with a green mohawk. Choking down a laugh at his hair, you ask to hear the riddle. In an unusually highpitched voice, he responds, "Your second riddle is this:"


    I carry a plant on my posterior
    Of my two later evolutions, I am the inferior
    But that does not make me the worst
    Of all the Grass Types, I am the first


    ~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Wayne started to think about the riddle as soon as the man stoped talking. Starting to focus his vision at something random as a form to concentrate Wayne quickly started to process everything he knew about all the grass types. "Ok let's see "I carry a plant on my posterior, Of my two later evolutions, I am the inferior." That means it has something on it's back and it has three evolitions. Only 8 grass type and its evolution have 3 evolutions. Only three of them have plants on their back which are the Bulbasaur and it's evos. "But that does not make me the worst, Of all the Grass Types, I am the first" The first grass type is Bulbasaur!!" Wayne then said the answer out loud "The answer is Bulbasaur."

  11. #1536
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    My Group:

    Okay, as you may or may not know, I'm leaving Fizzytopia and are now updating for Loki in the Water Zone. Therefore, those whose adventures were coming to an end, I will be giving prizes out for. Please be aware that if you accept the item, then you MUST restart your adventure with your new updator. This aren't updates, just summaries to round off your adventures Please reply to confirm taking your items though. Its been great guys.

    P-Arts: After a long and gruelling battle, Amudon managed to knock Blissey out.. Nurse Joy, shocked at her defeat remains quiet. You then demand that she tell you what it is that is making the Pokemon go berserk. After a long, drawn out scream, she concedes and admits you defeated her and that she will stop the serum production. In a rage, she smashes up her laboratory and as you leave.. infront of you, laying on the ground, is a Berserk Gene. You bend down and observe it. It is yours to keep. As you walk out, feeling proud of yourself, she screams, "This isn't the last you will see of me!!!"

    Dae~Maker: The battle with Baltoy was a hard one, with Gusts and Confusion attacks being sent from all angles. After using all of her energy for a last Gust, Sacrosanct managed to KO it.. It uses its remaining energy to emit a message of "You.. are truly powerful... I will join you..." Also, lying next to the Baltoys lifeless form is a Soft Sand which is yours to keep. You have captured a Level 7 (G) Baltoy After you defeated Baltoy, the generator shut down and the radio waves diminished.. Richard joins you as you walk out, with the bodies of KOed pokemon and KOed humans scattered on the ground after the battle. You both look out over the now peaceful Shale Bay. Richard turns to you and smiles, "Well Grey, its been fun. Hope to see you around!" You then go your seperate ways..

    Ryman: Sadly, Bulbasaur didn't want to join your team, she wanted to remain free. After being encountered by the Poacher, you battle her and win. The rebound of her own pokemon's attack knocks her back, out cold. You take the liberty of taking her Level 2 Security Pass and go to the Holding Area to free the Pokemon.. Whilst doing so, you find a Miracle Seed which is yours to keep. After freeing the pokemon, the company shuts down and both you and Florence part ways..

    Radical Edward: Silver's battle against Vigoroth was a close-call but in the end, Silver was able to pull through and get the victory. You continue on into the Labyrinth, and in the sand on the ground, lies a single Nugget which is yours to keep. All of a sudden, the Vigoroth and Slakoth disappeared; they were merely spirits and you find that you had been tested by the spirits of the warrior whom had perished here. The Nugget is your reward. Lily, freaked by this, suggested that you turn back and you did. When you eventually find your way out, you thank her for the help and go your seperate ways..

    Hureta: After Denulge and Starmie's powerful attacks, Muk was fallen **Denulge gets 1 Level Up** The Grimer, shocked by this, then flee in fear away from the station and also from the river. The river turns a healthy blue and you return to Ken who gives you a reward of a Fast Ball You take it and then leave, saying goodbye to Ken. You then move to your next destination..

    Shadow Umbreon and Trick-or-Treater: I'm very sorry that I didn't get round to updating you in your desired locations, please accept a Fast Ball as my apology and I hope you enjoy your new adventures..
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  12. #1537
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~

    Sai: Waterlight shoots three quick jets of liquid from its star tips. Gengar leaps out of the way of one, and goes invisible as another draws near, but it doesn't react in time to the third shot. It falls backwards, but recovers quickly. It gets to its feet, frowning now. It shoots a Thunderbolt at Waterlight, but Waterlight soars out of the way right in time. Gengar may be fast and strong, you realize, But it can't defend itself at all. A series of quick attacks would probably finish it. But you know that this Gengar woman isn't one to be messed with.
    "Yes! Starmie, that Gengar might be a pretty good offensive battler, but it's defense is pretty none-existant. I want you to to use Rapid Spin followed by a double Tri-Attack! Just make sure that you launch the attacks when you find a gap in it's defense so it'll deal a nice round amount of damage," Tom commanded in the fierce of battle, somewhat competitively, considering Tom wasn't usually the battling type.

    Starmie responded with it's usual short 'humming' noise, then released a rainbow light-show from it's gem as if trying to intimidate the Gengar. It then prepared it's attacks...
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  13. #1538
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara

    P-Arts: After a long and gruelling battle, Amudon managed to knock Blissey out.. Nurse Joy, shocked at her defeat remains quiet. You then demand that she tell you what it is that is making the Pokemon go berserk. After a long, drawn out scream, she concedes and admits you defeated her and that she will stop the serum production. In a rage, she smashes up her laboratory and as you leave.. infront of you, laying on the ground, is a Berserk Gene. You bend down and observe it. It is yours to keep. As you walk out, feeling proud of yourself, she screams, "This isn't the last you will see of me!"
    James looked down, shocked, at the berserk gene held in his hand. The trainer had heard all about the item: It caused a great power to surge through the holder, but caused them to go on a violent rampage. James smirked - he knew just the pokemon.

    With a flick of his wrist, the trainer grabbed a pokeball from his belt and hurled it to the floor, where it exploded in red light. A small, bear like creature stepped out of the light and looked around.

    "Why're you letting me out in Zones all the time?" asked Jiroubi, the teddiursa, in a slightly irritated tone. "At this rate I'll never get any sleep." The bear yawned slightly, and rubbed his eyes. After that was done, the bear noticed the syringe in James's hand, and looked slowly up at his trainer. "No - freakin' - way."

    "Aw come on!" Jamed whined, waving the syringe about in frustration. "It won't even hurt! I'll just inject the Berserk Gene into you, and then you can activate it at anytime you want!" James grinned and looked at his pokemon with a sly expression on his face. "It'll make you look more ferocious..." he said with grin.

    Jiroubi's ears perked up at that, and the teddiursa turned and looked into the distance. "Well..." he contemplated, not noticing his trainer sneaking up behind him. "I guess, if it would make me seem more-- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? OW!"

    James smiled happily and wiped the blood of his arm. "See? All done."

    "...I hate you with every inch of my soul."

    The teenager ignored the bear, and pulled out his map of Fizzytopia, which was covered in dust since it hadn't been used in months. Despite the fact that it was in a backpack all that time. "Well," said the trainer to his pokemon, who looked ready to kill. "'Sconociuto', in the Space Zone... that sounds interesting." James muttered, ignoring the big red letters saying "Proceed with caution" underneath. The trainer looked at Jiroubi once more, ignoring the angry look on his face again, and exclaimed, "Then, to Sconociuto we go!"

    "I swear, once I know how to activate this thing, I'm going to Berserk Gene your ass."

    Ignoring his pokemon, the trainer then started to walk towards where Sconociuto could be accessed, followed by a mutiny muttering teddiursa.


    OOC: Shin, I'll miss yah... But hey, atleast I'll still see at Sapphire Island. Thanks for everything, this adventure's been great.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  14. #1539
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Ryman: Sadly, Bulbasaur didn't want to join your team, she wanted to remain free. After being encountered by the Poacher, you battle her and win. The rebound of her own pokemon's attack knocks her back, out cold. You take the liberty of taking her Level 2 Security Pass and go to the Holding Area to free the Pokemon.. Whilst doing so, you find a Miracle Seed which is yours to keep. After freeing the pokemon, the company shuts down and both you and Florence part ways..

    End of first adventure
    Ryan accepts the Miracle Seed and continues.
    Beginning of next adventure
    Ryan walks through the rest of the Mystacle Woodland. After what all of the Pokemon in the forest had been through, Ryan decides not to capture any. Ryan thinks maybe he could find a trainer to battle. Or he could look for the Garden of Iris . Ryan continues to walk through the forest, on the lookout for either of these.
    Last edited by ryman; 16th October 2005 at 5:32 AM.
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  15. #1540
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae~Maker: The battle with Baltoy was a hard one, with Gusts and Confusion attacks being sent from all angles. After using all of her energy for a last Gust, Sacrosanct managed to KO it.. It uses its remaining energy to emit a message of "You.. are truly powerful... I will join you..." Also, lying next to the Baltoys lifeless form is a Soft Sand which is yours to keep. You have captured a Level 7 (G) Baltoy After you defeated Baltoy, the generator shut down and the radio waves diminished.. Richard joins you as you walk out, with the bodies of KOed pokemon and KOed humans scattered on the ground after the battle. You both look out over the now peaceful Shale Bay. Richard turns to you and smiles, "Well Grey, its been fun. Hope to see you around!" You then go your seperate ways..
    <ooc>Ohh man, Shinjara. Well, I really gonna miss your updates and adventures. I really had a lot of fun doing this though and I'm hoping that you did to. Thank you for the wonderful gifts and I shall use them wisely. I wish you the best of luck with your new updating group and I hope that you can update me again sometime. THank you for everything. I really do appreciate it.<ooc>


    End Of The Old Adventure
    Shocked at the turn of event, Grey is astounded to see that the Baltoy actually has joined onto his team. Then, with even more shock, he picks a Soft Sand item from the ground. Well, I guess today is my lucky day. Then turning in awe, Grey returns his Sacrosanct, congratulating her on a job well done, says farewell to Richard, and steps out of the complex. Grey walks steadily on, hoping to find another adventure.


    Starting Again..
    Grey finds himself standing, yet again, in front of the tourist entrance. With a new map in hand, Grey starts to put tabs on place where he'd like to go, but this time, he has all new pokemon with him. Thinking to let one of them decide, Grey releases his Numel, aptly named Ricotr.

    "Well Rictor," Grey says to the dopey camel, "where do you want to go? I mean there are a ton of choices. I'd say the best choices are the Mystical Woodland, the Coliseum, or the planet..." But, just as Grey finished his sentence, Rictor, being the hungry fellow he is, decided that the map looked as good a food as any. With a startling bite, Rictor successfully bit, chewed, and swalled all but a part of the map.

    "My god, Rictor, you must be hungry to eat paper! Now what are we going to do? I mean all you left is a smal portion of th emap and it ahs on it...Sconociuto. Well I gues we're off to there aren't we?" Retuning Ricotr, Grey sets off for the Monorail station to take him to the mysterious Sconociuto.


    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  16. #1541
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    720

    Default Summary II: Adventure of Polluted River by Shinjara

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    My Group:

    Okay, as you may or may not know, I'm leaving Fizzytopia and are now updating for Loki in the Water Zone. Therefore, those whose adventures were coming to an end, I will be giving prizes out for. Please be aware that if you accept the item, then you MUST restart your adventure with your new updator. This aren't updates, just summaries to round off your adventures Please reply to confirm taking your items though. Its been great guys.

    Hureta: After Denulge and Starmie's powerful attacks, Muk was fallen **Denulge gets 1 Level Up** The Grimer, shocked by this, then flee in fear away from the station and also from the river. The river turns a healthy blue and you return to Ken who gives you a reward of a Fast Ball You take it and then leave, saying goodbye to Ken. You then move to your next destination..
    <ooc> Hey Shinjara, first time actually talking something using the ooc box. Well, what can you do right? Fast updates have consequences lol. You were a great updator ^-^ </ooc>

    The river beings to be cleaner again. After the battle, Centin takes a look at the river and then begins to show signs of hope. "Ah, so the rivers are clean. The environment shall be safe for now, for we are trying to find our next companion, right Denulge?". His swinub hops and squeels, which obviously means yes.

    "Here Centin, as a reward for your job well done, here is a fast ball. Thanks for helping Bradley too." Centin bowed and took the fast ball whole-heartedly. "Thanks Ken, I really would like to help out saving the environment and all. Really makes me feel better."


    A New Adventure; Chapter III

    After leaving the station, Centin and Denulge walked downwards the river as they planned before even started saving the river. As they try to look at the map, the river seems to be flowing downstream to the beach. As Centin and Denulge were busy looking around for their next companion, they wouldn't know. If they were actually heading to the beach, or would they wonder around and end up somewhere else?
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  17. #1542
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Again, sorry about the slow and short updates.

    Shiny_Magneton: Dani shakes her head. “I’m not sure exactly, but most of the people I’ve talked to think it’s an underwater cavern.” You look around and suddenly realize that there are more people than you two, all spread about the cavern. Some were alone, others had Pokemon with them, and some were talking to other people, but they all had the same expression their faces: confusion. You turn back to Dani and she continues. “Everyone shares pretty much the same story. They or their Pokemon see a shimmering in the air, which leads them to an isolated spot on a body of water, then a huge whirlpool forms and sucks them and they black out, only to wake up here.” She looks at you and asks, “Is this what happened to you?” You nod and begin to say something when a strange sound fills the cavern. As you and Dani look around for the source of the noise, you notice that Dani’s hand moves to her waist, where a pair of sais are attached to her belt. The music fades away as a new sound emerges: a loud crack. You whip your head around to where you think the sound came from to see a young woman coming out of a fissure in the cavern wall about fifty feet from you that had not been there before. The woman waited for all the trainers, including you and Dani, to encircle her, then she opened her mouth and began to speak in a soft voice, “Welcome, trainers. My name is Trianna. Each of you have been chosen to compete in the Tournament of Legends.” She pauses fo a second, as though for emphasis, then continues. “Let me explain. For many months I have sought for trainers all over Fizzytopia, and I have chosen each of you to be the most worthy to compete. It is your choice, of course, but first, I will explain how the Tournament of Legends will work. You will be divided into groups of three, and each team will be given a jewel that represents their group. When they are eliminated, their pendant goes to the team that defeated them, which means that the team to gain all of the pendants wins. I will warn you though, that the challenges you will compete in to win will be more than just battles. They will stretch your cunning, ingenuity, and skill to the highest level.” Trianna pauses again, and says, in a kinder tone, “It is, of course, your choice whether you wish to compete.” She looks at each trainer in turn, receiving various responses, but all basically saying that they want to participate. Next to you Dani nods and says, “I will compete too.” Then Trianna looks at you. What will you say?

    Torkoal Stu: Necross opens his mouth, a sphere of white energy forming in it. After a few seconds of charging, a beam of the same white energy, though this time laced with Electric, Ice, and Fire energy, emits from it and heads straight at Tangela. Grovyle jumps in front of Tangela again, but the beam was powerful enough that the explosion it caused when it hit Grovyle blasts into both of them. Grovyle and Tangela are left paralyzed and quite low on health. Torky is still snoozing and Necross seems tired. What will you do now?

    lilbluecorsola: Your Pokemon wait calmly as their opponents listen to their commands. Houndour starts first, releasing a stream of flame from his mouth, which is quickly countered by Rocky, who slams his feet into the ground, a large chunk of stone emerging from the ground and flying straight through the Flamethrower, dispersing it and rendering it ineffective. The Rock Slide continues to fly towards Houndour, but, to your relief, he manages to jump out of the way. Numel opens his mouth for a fire attack as well, but Bobble is too quick. He stomps the ground as well, causing several stalagmites to burst from the ground and trap him. Poochyena tries to Bite Gumpy, but he manages to dodge and retaliate with a Body Slam, sending the wolfish Pokemon back a few feet. None of the Pokemon have lost much health or used much energy. What will you do now?

    Latias10: You ride on Majesty to the end of Trainer’s Path and see the path Nurse Joy told you about. Majesty follows it, and you soon arrive in front of a large mountain. With the sun setting, you decide that it would be best to enter. You knock on the door, which opens after a few moments, revelaling Mathias. His face breaks into a smile. “Catherine, you’re here! Just in time, too.” He leads you into a large room, a library, you presume, as the walls were covered in bookcases. Two large, plush chairs were in the middle, one with a woman sitting in it. She had long, grey hair, and pale green eyes. “Welcome,” she says. “I am Laura Trie.” She pauses, letting you speak. What will you say?

    Castform: Ghoul opens his mouth, forming a large black thunderbolt that he sends straight at Marill. She tries to jump out of the way, but the Night Shade still blasts into her, the force slamming her into the ground and leaving her all very hurt. However, Marill is not done yet, and counters with a Water Gun, which blasts back into Ghoul, causing fair damage. Ghoul is still pretty fresh, though he is hurt, but Marill is exhausted. What will you do now?

  18. #1543
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    To my group: My computer's been totalled, which is why there haven't been updates recently - I've ordered a new one (Dell 3000 with double memory. W00t) so updates should be around Thursday, maybe Friday, as I'll be taking a newbie into the group.

    Golden Mew: As I wanted to take on a new person, you've been transferred to Another Fan's group - he's a good updator, and as soon as he's completed his group (which, incidentally, I'm in, so I haven't just loaded you onto someone crap) you can either continue your adventure or restart.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  19. #1544
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default Update-ing-ness

    Updates for my group... Tada!

    Harper

    Though you plead with the girl you mean no harm, your explanation falls on deaf ears.

    “Venonat!” the girl barks at her big Pokémon. “Let’s show these big-city idiots that they’re not welcome!”

    Again you try to explain, but the girl still isn’t listening. You have no choice but to battle her now.

    “Venonat, Signal Beam!” the girl hollers.

    Ponyta bravely springs into action to defend you from the assault, taking the full impact of the wickedly strong beam. Ponyta then retaliates as instructed, hurtling towards Venonat to deliver a critical Flame Wheel.

    Venonat is burned and bruised by the fiery tackle – you guess that it must have not expected such a strong attack.

    Ponyta charges in for a Quick Attack, only to collide just as Venonat fires a second Signal Beam. The crossover of attacks seriously injures both Pokémon, though Venonat is already showing fatigue.

    “You high-class executives think you’re so amazing!” snaps the girl, “but I’ll soon dissolve your illusions!”

    What do you do?

    Bladerboy

    "Sure, we'd love to have a battle," you reply, and you both walk to a more clear space. Eric takes a bright red Pokéball from his belt. As the tension builds you begin to wonder what kind of Pokémon Eric might have.

    “This will be a single Pokémon battle,” Eric explains, “and we’ll each use two Pokémon each!”

    He tosses his first Pokéball into the air. White light bursts from the small container, and you are startled when you see that it contains an Electrike as you were expecting him to produce a fire Pokémon.

    He waits for you to produce your Pokémon, and you wonder what possible kind of moves this electric hound might possess.

    Celebi94

    As you command your Horsea to attack, the Houndour duo turn and snarl at you – they don’t seem happy that you interrupted them. At least, you think to yourself, they’re leaving the Vulpix alone.

    Your Horsea shoots powerful Bubbles from its mouth, each injuring the pair as they pop. Shaking the Bubbles off, the Houndour turn instead to your Alakazam, delivering an immense Crunch attack each.

    Trying to defend itself, your Alakazam swings its electrically charged fists at one Houndour, paralysing it, but your psychic Pokémon takes a lot of damage. What do you do?

    Nintyweb

    Walking the perilous pathway known as Fumi’s Walk, you begin to ponder what kind of amazing things might happen on your adventure.

    Not paying much attention, you suddenly gasp as you fall to the rocky ground. You figure you must have tripped over a loose rock in the path, but on further inspection you see that it was actually a sleeping Phanphy.

    Obviously not happy with having been wakened, the Phanphy growls before curling up in a ball and charging at you. What do you do?

    Skrusti


    With a bright light your Spinarak Arachna appears from its Pokéball.

    "Let's see what this thing is made of!” you command “Launch a Psybeam followed by a Poison sting. Then end this round with a String Shot! Trip that little blue thing up!"

    Arachna fires a slick Psybeam towards the little blue mouse, but the agile Marill just hops out of its path, before hitting Arachna with a tough Tackle.

    A little annoyed at its miss, Arachna hurtles a steam of needle sharp Poison Stings towards Marill. This time a few collide, but the aquatic rodent appears to be quite fast for a Pokémon of its species. Marill cheekily smiles at Aracha, not even bothering to attack.

    Arachna looks up at you, a little puzzled at this Marill’s evasiveness, before firing an extremely sticky Stringy Shot at the cocky Marill.

    Marill’s self-certainty is short-lived, however, as the String Shot is a direct hit. Marill’s speed harshly falls as its feet and tail become entangled in the sticky web.

    Perhaps now you have a chance, you think. What do you do next?

  20. #1545
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    lilbluecorsola: Your Pokemon wait calmly as their opponents listen to their commands. Houndour starts first, releasing a stream of flame from his mouth, which is quickly countered by Rocky, who slams his feet into the ground, a large chunk of stone emerging from the ground and flying straight through the Flamethrower, dispersing it and rendering it ineffective. The Rock Slide continues to fly towards Houndour, but, to your relief, he manages to jump out of the way. Numel opens his mouth for a fire attack as well, but Bobble is too quick. He stomps the ground as well, causing several stalagmites to burst from the ground and trap him. Poochyena tries to Bite Gumpy, but he manages to dodge and retaliate with a Body Slam, sending the wolfish Pokemon back a few feet. None of the Pokemon have lost much health or used much energy. What will you do now?
    Blue nodded approvingly, surveying the scene before her. Their strategy was working well so far. None of the Pokémon had been seriously injured so far, and that's what she had hoping for. Even better, one of the opponents had already been trapped, and would remain imprisoned for a while. This could be their chance for escape, though they'd have to hurry. She paused then, contemplating. What would be the best course of action to take next? They needed to get away from here, fast, and get to town to alert the authorites of the location of the base. Of course they didn't want to hurt their enemies though, however crooked they may be. She frowned, bit her lip, and after careful consideration, called out the next attack.

    "Rocky, keep Houndour busy by using Horn Attack, but only if it approaches you first. Gumpy, you use Yawn to try to put Poochyena to sleep. Bobble, I want you to focus on using your Psychic Attack to at least disorient those men over there. Whatever will work."

    The group chimed back their response in acknowledgement, and got ready to unleash their moves upon their opponents. Meanwhile, the girl backed up a foot to get nearer to her Delibird, and whispered instructions for him to follow as well, hoping that the Magma members would be too concentrated on the battle to notice.

    "When you see an opening, send Present Attacks into the middle of the room, and use the smoke as a cover for your escape. Fly to Fizzytopia and get the police here. I'll protect the Pokémon until then. Got that?"

    Custard, taking the hint, inclined his head only slightly to show that he understood, never taking his eyes off the ensuing conflict. Blue relaxed a bit, though still felt tense. This was a delicate situation. If Custard didn't make it out or they couldn't hold out long enough, they'd have to resort to using full force in order to knock out their enemies. Holding her breath, she waited, fingers crossed in hopes that her plan would work out.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  21. #1546
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, NY, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kickle Cubicle
    Updates for my group... Tada!

    Harper
    Though you plead with the girl you mean no harm, your explanation falls on deaf ears.

    “Venonat!” the girl barks at her big Pokémon. “Let’s show these big-city idiots that they’re not welcome!”

    Again you try to explain, but the girl still isn’t listening. You have no choice but to battle her now.

    “Venonat, Signal Beam!” the girl hollers.

    Ponyta bravely springs into action to defend you from the assault, taking the full impact of the wickedly strong beam. Ponyta then retaliates as instructed, hurtling towards Venonat to deliver a critical Flame Wheel.

    Venonat is burned and bruised by the fiery tackle – you guess that it must have not expected such a strong attack.

    Ponyta charges in for a Quick Attack, only to collide just as Venonat fires a second Signal Beam. The crossover of attacks seriously injures both Pokémon, though Venonat is already showing fatigue.

    “You high-class executives think you’re so amazing!” snaps the girl, “but I’ll soon dissolve your illusions!”

    What do you do?
    Jenna's attempt at diplomacy falls on deaf ears - the girl ignores her request to pass through peacefully.

    "“Let’s show these big-city idiots that they’re not welcome!” the girl shouts, then orders her Venonat to use Signal Beam. Surprised that the little Venonat should know such a powerful attack, Jenna is unable to leap out of the way in time. Ponyta loyally leaps in front of her to take the hit - and even though his type is strong against bug attacks, he reels back a bit before charging forward with a Flame Wheel.

    "You - " Jenna can't even find the words for her anger. It was one thing to be challenged to a Pokemon battle in order to pass through, but to be attacked directly by someone else's pokemon - there would be no turning back from this battle now.

    Jenna watches as Ponyta's Flame Wheel connects, but gasps as his Quick Attack meets Venonat just as it's firing off another Signal Beam. Both pokemon stagger back, but Venonat looks a bit worse off.

    Frowning, Jenna looks closely at Venonat. It looks like it's taken some heavy damage, and appears to be burned as well. I hope that burn lowers its attacking power, Jenna thinks, knowing that even though Ponyta has a type advantage, he can't handle too many more Signal Beams at that strength. She would have to rely on his high speed to win this battle.

    “You high-class executives think you’re so amazing!” snaps the girl, “but I’ll soon dissolve your illusions!”

    Jenna's jaw drops in shock at the girl's comments. What happened to this girl to make her so hostile to poeple from outside the forest? "Look, I don't know what makes you think I'm some big-city, executive, but you've got it all wrong! I don't come from a city, and my only job so far has been as an assistant at a Pokemon Center." Jenna hopes that her explanation will make the girl back down, but doesn't expect that it will - so she gives Ponyta another set of instructions, just in case.

    "Ponyta, use Quick Attack again, but this time hit Venonat from behind! Then before it gets a chance to retaliate, charge it with another Flame Wheel!"

  22. #1547
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Updates!

    Another Fan - Startled at the chain of events caused by Batterie's Metal Sound, you quickly consider your remaining options. You call out to Batteries, who doesn't seem to respond, until it pushes off the ground, Poochyena clinging to it. A few barrel rolls, and Poochyena lands uncomfortably on the ground.

    A dark aura creeps around Poochyena, and as Batteries goes in for a Tackle, you gasp as Poochyena counters with what could only be a Shadow Rush! The two collide, and bounce back, each taking some damage from the attacks. What will you do now?

    Manji - You glare at Tempest, awaiting his response. The noise that echoes through the lighthouse, however, is not what you expect. You whirl around, and see Ariel walk through the now open door to the lighthouse. "Well done Manji, well done." Her gaze turns to Tempest, and the hound does not look pleased to see Ariel.

    "Why do you interfere with that which is none of your concern," Tempest barks through gritted teeth.

    "None of my concern? Tempest, remember that I am the sole reason you are able to exist on this plane." Ariel sighs, and turns to you. "My apologies for Tempest's behaviour. He takes his task very seriously, and sometimes oversteps his bounds."

    "I am sure you have many questions. Let me try and answer at least one of them. The diary does not exist. This lighthouse is computerised, and failed to operate on the night of the shipwreck due to a mechanical fault. Now, since I'm sure you have many more questions, Tempest and I would like for you to join us at my cabin, before I explain what you want to know."

    The astral dog growls, before he vanishes. Ariel turns, and walks down the stairs. What will you do?

    Sadistic Weedle - Gliss is quick off the mark, hosing down both Nidoran with a Water Sport. The male Nidoran shakes his head, snapping out of Confusion. A blinding flash now eminates from Gliss, and you hear a general outcry from the surrounding Nidoran. You don't need a translation to realise they're not happy with that move.

    The female Nidoran looks around, and you can easily see that she has taken the full brunt of the Flash. However, the male Nidoran looks straight at you, and you realise with a sigh that he is completely unaffected. What happens next, however, astounds you.

    The male Nidoran walks calmly over to you, watched carefully by your Pokemon. He stands by your side, much to the chagrin of the surrounding Pokemon. "Hear my words, fellow Nidoran. I am Mathias, son of Tamora, descendant of our beloved queen Ishan. Hear me now, I will no longer fight this human! He has come because I asked him here, and he can help us!"

    A murmur runs through the crowd, before a white glow silences them all. The female Nidoran begins to shift in shape, before evolving into a Nidorina. She glares straight at Mathias angrily. "How dare you speak your heritage whilst you stand behind a filthy human! This human and his slaves will not defeat me, and I challenge him to a fair combat! His Ledian and I have both been weakened, so I challenge him to only battle with Ledian from now on. If I win, he and his will be torn apart, limb from limb, alongside the traitor Mathias..."

    "Enough!" You are startled as the Nidoqueen rises to her feet, glaring at not you, but the Nidorina. "I allow this challenge to take place. If the human defeats you, Nagini, he shall be allowed an audience with me." You are surprised to hear a different tone in her voice, and begin to wonder whether she is as bad as you thought. You are dragged from your thoughts as the Nidorina readies herself. What will you do?

    ZoraJolteon - ZJ, could you please add a bit more detail into your replies? It does make it hard for me to write you a decent update if all I have to work with is a line and a half. I know you can do better than this, and I would appreciate it if you would try harder from now on. Thanks.

    Tropius quickly obeys your command, and within a few seconds, Umbreon has been hurled across the room. Tropius readies a Magical Leaf, but Umbreon doesn't get up. Level up for Tropius!

    As you check Tropius over, Umbreon's voice speaks in your head. "Continue on, trainer. You have earned the right." When you look around, Umbreon is gone, and a door has appeared on the other side of the room. What will you do?
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 17th October 2005 at 1:50 PM.

  23. #1548
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Another Fan - Startled at the chain of events caused by Batterie's Metal Sound, you quickly consider your remaining options. You call out to Batteries, who doesn't seem to respond, until it pushes off the ground, Poochyena clinging to it. A few barrel rolls, and Poochyena lands uncomfortably on the ground.

    A dark aura creeps around Poochyena, and as Batteries goes in for a Tackle, you gasp as Poochyena counters with what could only be a Shadow Rush! The two collide, and bounce back, each taking some damage from the attacks. What will you do now?
    Jeff's mind does a flip and he thinks. He heard of stories of shadow pokemon. It was absolutely apalling what the trainer did to pokemon. They turned them into black-hearted robots just to complete the wicked tasks that their tariner wants them for. He felt sorry for the thing but now was not the time; stealing the pokemon was impossible and trying to reason with the grunt was just foolish.

    He remembers that shadow pokemon were prone to fits of confusion and misbehavior even to there trainers. So trying to take advantage of that Jeff shouts "Be quick and stay out of reach. Do anything that may annoy the foe and hit only when it is a clear shot."
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  24. #1549
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    [COLOR="PaleGreen"]My Group:

    Okay, as you may or may not know, I'm leaving Fizzytopia and are now updating for Loki in the Water Zone. Therefore, those whose adventures were coming to an end, I will be giving prizes out for. Please be aware that if you accept the item, then you MUST restart your adventure with your new updator. This aren't updates, just summaries to round off your adventures Please reply to confirm taking your items though. Its been great guys.



    Radical Edward: Silver's battle against Vigoroth was a close-call but in the end, Silver was able to pull through and get the victory. You continue on into the Labyrinth, and in the sand on the ground, lies a single Nugget which is yours to keep. All of a sudden, the Vigoroth and Slakoth disappeared; they were merely spirits and you find that you had been tested by the spirits of the warrior whom had perished here. The Nugget is your reward. Lily, freaked by this, suggested that you turn back and you did. When you eventually find your way out, you thank her for the help and go your seperate ways..
    Thank ya shin ^_^ you were a great updator! WOMG!*takes the nugget*

    And I'd like to restart in Sconociuto.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  25. #1550
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Hello. I am Another Fan and I am now the updator of the following people: P-Arts, Ryman, Dae-Maker, Hureta and Golden Mew. I will be updating usually on Tuesdays and Saturdays however today I was a bit excited to get these up. I'm am truly sorry if this color burns your eyes but it matches my signature so it stays. Please inform me on which person you prefer for me to update you in. Thank you.

    P-Arts:
    After the hike to the Monorail Station and the extremely horrible feeling of teleportation you and Jiroubi appear with a flash on the unusual planet of Sconociuto. The planet seems to be barren and unfortunately filthy. You take a step on the yellow ground and it unleashes a cloud of turquoise gas fills your lungs and you black out from it.
    The nap doesn’t last too long and you awake with a horrible headache and seemingly laying in a lush yellow flower field beside a two-foot high brown croissant and what seems to be a pinkish yellowish blackish floating Nurse Joy head that is busy breathing a strange gas into your face.

    Ryman:
    You walk through the Mystical Woodland with your head pointing up to the sky searching for the amazing Garden of Iris that is hidden in the heavens way up high. The leaves crinkle as you walk on this breezy autumn day. Of course with your head in the clouds, you can hardly pay attention to the ground below and the trees that are in front of you and you walk calmly into a beautiful and magnificent oak tree.
    Once you get on back to your feet, you see a small pineco banging on the branches until the falls to the ground and onto your foot.

    Dae~Maker:
    Soon, you and Rictor materialize on a gigantic cliff on the surface of Sconociuto. Unfortunately, you and your camel friend appear not on the top of the cliff but rather on the side of the cliff, which luckily happens to be covered in a glue like substance that holds you up against the wall. Now you are fortunate enough so you end up with your back stuck to the wall, while your numel isn’t as lucky so the poor thing is pasted on its side.
    Below the cliff is a gaseous plain and you can plainly see some poor boy laying there dazed from the toxins; however the face of the rock is steep and the distance to the ground is probably about the length of a good fifteen meters. Also it is a bit shorter to climb up to the top or to find a cavern.

    Hureta:
    The river flows down and you and your swine follow it. The trip has little complications and soon you reach the beautiful beach. A full moon shines in that kind of romantic way that the moon shines in movies. So the beach is empty but not closed. You and Denulge could swim but the water is cold and it is tentacool season so I wouldn’t advise you to.
    So, the night is a cold one and the beach is pretty empty. They’re some deckchairs and umbrellas that you would normally rent during the day but nothing is stopping you from laying down. Also, there is a bar with some local trainers who are partying the night away. You see a couple that pass by with their prized corphish and shellder. One of the more drunk ones shouts to your pig in a slurred manner, “Party on, amigo!”



    Golden Mew:
    You walk into the cold laboratory, the "Holding Room", which was filled with various test and cages filled with poor miserable pokemon, half of which were either deformed or mad. You pokemon, the jigglypuff and the clefairy were not in cages however. A jigglypuff and Enterna were wrapped together with a coil - limbs tied - and placed on the table. While the pokemon there were busy panicking the rocket was calmly placing the needle into a clefairy, which was wrapped around a table, which the rocket seemed to give a lot of attention to.
    A white cloudy mixture was pumped out of the clefairy and it passed out with a look of pain in her eyes. The rocket, an elderly woman with mean eyes, almost giddily, jumped to the still conscious pokemon - both Enterna and the jigglypuff crying - and placed half of the liquid in each.
    The balloon pokemon swelled up, its eyes glowing a bright white. It stretched and tore at the coils with its disfigured hands. The pokemon had changed. It was enraged and powerful and its eyes continued to glow.
    Enterna reacted not as well as the jigglypuff. Her face and body wilted and her eyes had just flat out stopped working. She rose into the air and darkened. Black energy flowed from every pore of her body, horribly harming everything in the room. The pokemon in the cages screamed, the collapsed and even the crazed jigglypuff's mind was being ripped to shreds by the leaf pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

Page 62 of 122 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •