Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

Updator: Jon Jen
    Last Updated: July 22nd

Updator: Jon Jen
    Last Updated: July 22nd

Updator: Another Fan (AF)
    Last Updated: 9.06.06

Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Dae: You cast the bottles over to the ghosts, at which Malensa looks in amusement, but Dremor, stays on the topic at hand as he was sprayed by the ditsy side of his girlfriend. He glances with apparent disgust as your pokemon is returned, and the other ghosts around start hissing loudly. A mist flows out of your ghost ball, engulfing Sacrosanct and its extra bodies.

However, as you begin to place back your ghost ball, you find it had disappeared out of your hand. Turning sharply, you see nothing there as the tents have been moved out of the way for the battle. But an abrupt, low and sharp voice is heard behind you,

“A human, not knowing how to count but knowing how to manipulate a prison in his hand? Pitiful,” the voice springs from the ground. You find your ball lying from where the voice is coming from, your shadow. It floats out from the ground quickly, and triples its size and blood red eyes as big as your heads with dots for pupils. A mouth forms and the large red tongue of the gengar falls out as it releases a loud and painful cry.

“Let out your pokemon, let it breathe,” it says, cracking open the ball as the mist flows out leaving Sacrosanct lying on the ground beside you. “You managed to miscount twice, but now it is fair. 3 vs. 3.”

His eyes dart to Malensa and Dremor and he asks something in a disgustingly sugerly manner in the ethereal language. Both are obviously intimidated and promptly agree to whatever it was the large demon asked.

A roar of the crowd begins to pick up. The battle now has begun, right?
    <ooc> Sorry for the late reply AF but I had to wait for Daycare. Thanks. </ooc>

"Fair?!" said Grey in righteous indignation. The Gengar, adding a new component to the mix, seemed to be fairly strong and the ringleader of this carnival operation.

"Alright, so you, Malensa, and Dremor versus Haruspex, Sacrosanct, and...Go Coriolis!"

With a slightly overdramatic flair, Grey released his Flygon to even out the playing field of the battle. A rare three on three would be hard to coordinate and Grey needed one of his firends with a tad more experience. With his three floating closet to him, Grey gave his orders.

"Ok, Haruspex open up with a massive Foresight. That will make them susceptible to physical attacks. Then, use a Faint Attack on Malensa (the Misdreavus). Sacrosanct, while Dremor is distracted with Malensa's imminent danger, use a decently strong Shadow Ball on him and follow it with Sand-Attack to his ethereal eyes. Coriolis, being the most experienced, you have to handle the Gengar. Keep him off the other two using Dragon Breath; if he gets paraplyzed follow up with a devastating Crunch. However, is he starts to attack, use your own Faint Attack to get behind him and attack."

"I really believe in you guys but you have to look out for each other and be wary of the enemies. This is a highly intricate battle and the opponenets are not litte push-overs. You need to be carefula nd quick on you...appendages. We can do this!"

With that said, Grey stood back and watched, eagerly and apprehensively, as his frist 3 vs. 3 was about to begin.

~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Name of Updator: Teehee
    Last Updated: 23rd June

Updator: Another Fan
    Last Updated: 6th September 2006

Name of updator; Haven't had one since Torkoal Stu quit.
    Date of last update; November 14th 2006

Name of Updator: Haku Blue
    Date of Last Update: 21/08/06 (not the 20th as some people have put)

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Fizzytopia Roll Call

It's Fizzytopia Roll Call time, so what I'll need from all FT updatees are two things (to be posted in THIS thread):

1) The name of your updator
    2) When they last updated (whether you've replied or not)

Inactive members need to be purged from the zone to make room for active members, as do inactive ZA's. If you haven't been updated in a while we need to know so you can be placed with someone who will update you.

There is now a new Fizzytopia thread, so if you need to reply to an update, please do so in the new thread and hopefully we'll be all sorted out soon ^-^
    Updater - Jerichi
    Last updates - August 5th 2006 (8/5/06)

Updator: Zodiac The Vampire
    Last Updated: 4th July

Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
    Name of Updator: Teehee
    Last Updated: 23rd June
    Double Adventure with her, so the same. ^

Lee-san:
    All around the lost city of Sobek was a timeless desert. The silent wind in the area blew the loose and fine sand all across the landscape in the form of dust devils. In the distance, sand dunes rolled over the landscape in the distance with their red-orange color as the sun sank in the horizon. What the rest of the landscape was like, however, was the least of your concerns, for you were standing on top of a steep cliff that was overlooking the legendary Lost City of Sobek. The person who drove you here quickly waves at you with a huge grin before driving off into the distance, leaving you to find a way down the cliff by yourself.

By the time you finally found a path down the cliff that would take you to the city safely without committing suicide in the process, the sun had already set. Seeing as this area lacked the light radiation found in most big cities, you were able to see the billions of stars and galaxies up in the skies above. For a while, you thought you were dreaming when you saw a meteor streaking through the sky as you walked towards the city, until you were snapped out of that daze by what seemed to be a Cacnea right under your foot.

Quickly lifting up your foot from that Cacnea’s head, you see that the Cacnea seems to have the shape of your boots (or shoe?) imprinted onto his face. Before you could do anything, the Cacnea grumbles angrily before running off to find a new place to sleep. Looks like that Cacnea wasn’t a very hostile Cacnea, for it must have gotten trampled on by people like you many times in the past. Suddenly, you hear a loud crash followed by what seemed to be a dust storm barreling towards you from the distance, but the storm fades away before it gets a chance to bury you alive.

It was already midnight when you reached the ruins, hoping to find an archeologist that could tell you more about the ruins. The ruins area seemed to be a city of dust-covered tents and campgrounds with white, fluorescent lights shining throughout the area. However… It seems everyone here is too busy to even talk to you as you made your way in. Various scientists and archeologists ran around frantically with various machines and paperwork as if they had just discovered something new or if there was something in the desert that was about to destroy them, like whatever it was that destroyed the original inhabitants of the ruins in the past. You couldn’t hear what one scientist said clearly as he ran past you, but it went along the lines of, “Desert… Ancient tablet… Meteor impact… Nearby mountains…” The scientist ran off into a nearby tent before finishing his sentence.

Just then, you feel a quick tap on your shoulder. Turning around in shock, you see a middle-aged man with a brown desert-colored trench coat (although it might have been originally white), an equally brown hat, shady sunglasses, and a dusty veil covering his mouth. Before you can ask him about whatever he was doing just then, he mutters in a low tone, “You must be a tourist, right? I see potential in you… I have a favor to ask of you, since everyone else in this area is too busy trying to find out more about it than to directly deal with it in the first place.” Again, before you can speak, he cuts you off again, this time in a normal tone, “But first… Let’s see if you are capable of handling it!”

Then, he pulls out two Fire Balls from under his brown trench coat, both Pokeballs that are custom modified to capture Fire-types more easily. The shady man tosses both Pokeballs out into a clearing, and as the scientists scramble back into their tents as the desert winds begin to whip into a windy gust, both Pokeballs burst open. After the huge flash that is common when a Pokemon has been released, you can see a Torkoal, which snorts out smoke from his nostrils before clawing at the sand below him, and a Numel that repeatedly stamps the ground with his front legs. Apparently, this guy wants to see what kinds of skills your Pokemon have. What will you do?
    Lee felt fabulous while he travelled through the vast desert landscape. The scenery stretching before his eyes was amazing, as was the cloudless sky above. The young trainer almost forgot why he was here, it finally came to his mind when he reached his destination, the camp scientists and archeologists had set up here at the ruins. Even though it was already around midnight, the camp was still bristling with life, people busily running around, and, as far as Lee could tell, they seemed excited and frightened at the same time..
    He saw his chance as he saw one scientist hurrying towards him, and said
    "Excuse me sir, but could you please tell me..eh, sir?"
    But the scientist had already rushed past Lee, apparently busy with his studies or something.
    Slightly annoyed, Lee turned around as someone tipped him on the shoulder; it was, judging by his sandy look, a scientist who had been here for a long time.

“You must be a tourist, right? I see potential in you… I have a favor to ask of you, since everyone else in this area is too busy trying to find out more about it than to directly deal with it in the first place.” he muttered.
    "Er, okay, but.."
    “But first… Let’s see if you are capable of handling it!”
    Suddenly, the scientist took out two Fire Balls, threw them and released the Pokemon in them - a Torkoal and a Numel.
    Lee was surprised by this sudden happening, but quickly realised what the man wanted - he wanted to test his abilities as a trainer.
    Grinning, Lee said "Alright, if a Pokemon battle is what it takes to you what I'm capable of, then I'll gladly demonstrate you what I can do!"
    Reaching into his backpack, he took out his Pokedex to scan the scientist's Pokemon, pointing the Dex at the smoke-snorting one first, after which the artificial voice recited:

Torkoal, the Coal Pokemon. Torkoal digs through mountains in search of coal, which it uses to generate energy. If it is attacked, it spouts thick black smoke to hinder its enemy's vision.

"A Fire type, eh? And the other one.."

Numel, the Numb Pokemon. Numel stores Magma of almost 2200 degrees F in his body. This Pokemon's body is a seething cauldron of boiling magma.

Closing his Pokedex and storing it in his backpack again, Lee looked at the camel-like Pokemon.
    "Another Fire type..well, in this case, the best choices are.."
    Reaching to his belt, Lee unclipped two 2 Pokeballs and threw them forwards while shouting
    "Cool those hotties down..you're up, Guts, Heigana!"
    The Pokeballs burst open with a bright flash of white light, and seconds later, opposite the scientist's Pokemon, stood a Geodude and a Corphish.

"Alright, this your first battle guys, so give it your best, I know you can do it!
    Guts, start by Bulking Up yourself, then Tackle Torkoal! Finally, use Rock Throw by picking up nearby rocks you can find and throwing them at Torkoal!
    Heigana, Numel is all yours! Use Bubble on it twice, then go in and pinch its head with a Vicegrip!
    That ought to do it.."

Lee watched in anticipation as his Pokemon nodded, having understood their commands, and got ready to battle..

Updator: Alilatias
    Last Update: 8/4/2006

Updater: Jon Jen
    Last Update: 7-23-2006

You all have still been patient with me, and I thank you very much. Updates to calm your souls!

Furizaa & Alilatias

You both stare in amazement and awe and confusion and *a lot of other things* as the Legendary Pokemon of Ice, Articuno is before you. Even the challenge before you two that it has presented seems impossible, but you both know you have no choice. Articuno bears itself ready for you, so trainers, let us commence this battle of the "Ice Age"...

Tenchi, Soruta's Stantler makes its appearance, and with no sooner than does it come out of its Christmas Ball that it fires one strong Disable attack at Articuno, and somehow, it works, but the Disable only worked on Articuno's legs, which it didn't seem worried about.

Let's not forget about Gary, whose Typhlosion has made strong efforts all throughout this adventure. Typhu looks more "fired up" than ever, and it looks almost ready to hurry up and finish this battle. Seeing Soruta disable Articuno temporarily, Typhu wraps itself in flames and charges straight at Articuno, but that's not before Articuno uses an Agility attack, somehow breaking it free from the Disable that held only its legs. Typhu does manage to hit a wing, however, to cause some minor damage. Yes minor-after all, this is LEGEND you are fighting.

Soruta, seeing the Disable starting to fail, orders Tenchi to use a Hypnosis attack at Articuno. It's a direct hit at Articuno, and yet, it doesn't seem to feel sleepy at all. "HAHAHA! I have slept within these ice caves for years beyond years! Do you really expect something that petty to help?" says Articuno, and by now you both wonder if it is even possible to win...

Typhu simply Teleports, not doing much this particular round but... teleporting. Articuno takes this chance and fires Powder Snow at both of you. Although Powder Snow is not that powerful of an attack, Articuno does critical damage to both Pokemon, but it doesn't freeze either of them, fortunately.

Articuno, feeling the Agility from earlier, starts to use a Mind Reader, but it isn't clear on WHOM it is using it upon. This time, Soruta and Gary's attack timing is exactly the same! Water Pulse from Tenchi and Blast Burn from Typhu BOTH hit at the same time, making Articuno feel hurt for the very first time!

Congratulations! But the battle is merely beginning, and there's something odd if you haven't already noticed. Also, do not forget that Articuno used Mind Reader, and you have no idea on whom it used it upon, so be weary. Tenchi and Typhu both received the same amount of damage as Arti only really attacked once. Tenchi may attack as normal this turn, but Typhu MUST wait one turn, therefore only using two attacks this turn. And one more thing-sunlight seems to be peeking in a little somewhere in the cave...

Bloody Banette

OOC: I'm gonna ask that when you list your attacks, be precise in the ORDER they are to go in because I nearly wrote up with Counter/Withdraw being used first, and that wasn't your intention. I'd appreciate it you know...

Before this next round, you believed something was happening to Sonso. Well indeed, this was true, and Sonso has evolved into Slowbro! This, in turn, actually angers the Murkrow VERY much, seeing as they do not have the power, nor the evolutionary stage to evolve. Jealous critters they are, but that's their nature for you, and after seeing this, they squawk louder with words in between-"KALIT! KALIT! SILAT! SILAT!"

Painkiller starts off by Leering Kalit down, but Kalit Taunts at your "bloody, pathetic, useless attempt" at lowering his defense, preventing you from using Defensive type moves. Sonso, still Paralyzed, uses a Yawn attack, but Silat ALSO uses a Taunt at you "stupidly, dumb, useless attempt", preventing Sonso from using any more Defensive moves as well.

Painkiller uses an Icy Wind that hits them both, and slows them down, giving you an upper edge finally as Sonso manages to move enough to Headbutt Silat, knocking him into a tree. I guess he's never seen/watched George of the Jungle... Kalit and Silat both stare at you angrily, and charge in for Drill Peck attacks, hurting both Painkiller and Sonso pretty badly.

Sonso now just sits there and waits while Silat uses a Faint Attack from behind. Sonso tries to Withdraw, but because of the Taunt from before, it doesn't work, and the Faint Attack still does major damage due to weakness, knocking Sonso for about 6 loops before it hits a tree. Painkiller just sits there with not being given a third order, so it merely watches on as Kalit starts to glow brightly...

Silat and Kalit have shut off ALL moves that do not cause damage, and I mean EVERY single one. Painkiller is still doing fine, but Sonso is breathing heavily, despite just evolving into Slowbro. Silat is feeling almost about the same amount of pain as Sonso is, and Kalit's overall standing rivals that of Painkiller's. Oh and I wonder if you will find out why Kalit's glowing? You'd best beware what your Pokemon do next, trainer...

Name of Updator: John's Knight
    Date of Last Update: 16/09/06

The name of your updator: Haku Blue
    When they last updated: 21/08/06

Name of my updator: Alilatias
    Date of last update: 9/17/2006

Name of Adventure Giver-er: John's Knight
    Date Last Updatef: September 16, 2006 (And I've been replying regularly)

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    P_I

Screaming as loud as you can to overcome the momentary deafening of your pokemon, you give orders to your Pokemon. You’re not quite sure they heard them, but you would receive confirmation in some seconds.

Ivysaur starts by releasing a thick cloud of greenish spores, quickly filling the arena. You could see all the Scorplack (created by the effects of the Double Team) shiver, due to the effects of the paralyzing spores. The grass pokemon then closes his eyes, as Absol flares brightly in a burst of light, illuminating this labyrinth path. Seeing that when clones created by the Double Team attack disappear when they are hit with any attack, even with a Flash, all the clones disappear, only two Scorplacks remaining.

Absol then fires small lightning bolts, attack known as Shock Wave, towards one of the Scorplacks, hitting it and sending it flying, or in this case, hitting the wall of the Labyrinth. Absol repeats the move, this times against the other Scorplack, which was also sent flying, hitting the wall.

This round, the Scorplack lost the upper-hand. The clones were destroyed and took some damages. They’re also momentarily blind, and their reflexes are a bit hindered due to their paralyzing condition. Ivysaur used minimal energy, although Absol used some more energy. Both took no damages. Their hearing is better, although the deafening isn’t completely gone.

What will you do?
    Watching as his Pokemon did rather favorably for the round of battle, Stephen looks up to the top of the Labyrinth, trying to figure out what to do next. While not exactly a strategic plan of action, Stephen sighs and shrugs, deciding to go with the most obvious plan he could think of - simply attacking the Scorplacks head on with the most powerful attacks he could. Shouting out to try to overcome whatever symptoms of the Screech remained, Stephen called out to his Pokemon to give them orders.

"Absol, use Razor Wind on each of your opponents! We'll see how they fare against that. Ivysaur, after Absol uses Razor Wind, use a Leech Seed on each of your opponents, we'll try to sap energy away gradually before we deliver the final blows."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    Bloody Banette
    Before this next round, you believed something was happening to Sonso. Well indeed, this was true, and Sonso has evolved into Slowbro! This, in turn, actually angers the Murkrow VERY much, seeing as they do not have the power, nor the evolutionary stage to evolve. Jealous critters they are, but that's their nature for you, and after seeing this, they squawk louder with words in between-"KALIT! KALIT! SILAT! SILAT!"

Painkiller starts off by Leering Kalit down, but Kalit Taunts at your "bloody, pathetic, useless attempt" at lowering his defense, preventing you from using Defensive type moves. Sonso, still Paralyzed, uses a Yawn attack, but Silat ALSO uses a Taunt at you "stupidly, dumb, useless attempt", preventing Sonso from using any more Defensive moves as well.

Painkiller uses an Icy Wind that hits them both, and slows them down, giving you an upper edge finally as Sonso manages to move enough to Headbutt Silat, knocking him into a tree. I guess he's never seen/watched George of the Jungle... Kalit and Silat both stare at you angrily, and charge in for Drill Peck attacks, hurting both Painkiller and Sonso pretty badly.

Sonso now just sits there and waits while Silat uses a Faint Attack from behind. Sonso tries to Withdraw, but because of the Taunt from before, it doesn't work, and the Faint Attack still does major damage due to weakness, knocking Sonso for about 6 loops before it hits a tree. Painkiller just sits there with not being given a third order, so it merely watches on as Kalit starts to glow brightly...

Silat and Kalit have shut off ALL moves that do not cause damage, and I mean EVERY single one. Painkiller is still doing fine, but Sonso is breathing heavily, despite just evolving into Slowbro. Silat is feeling almost about the same amount of pain as Sonso is, and Kalit's overall standing rivals that of Painkiller's. Oh and I wonder if you will find out why Kalit's glowing? You'd best beware what your Pokemon do next, trainer...
    OOC- Painkiller evolved into a Dusclops a while ago, could you RP that in your next update, please?

"Damn! this is not working. Silat and Kalit blocked all my attempts to annoy them with defensive and effect moves, that means I should put all my efforts in attacking them", said Felix seeing that his strategy wasn't working at all. "Sonso is breathing too heavily, I think he cannot continue, but I cannot siwth my pokemon, I had forgotten that..." Thinking on what to do Felix couldn't find any logic strategy to defeat the crow gang, but if Sonso fainted in this battle Painkiller couldn't take this anymore.
    Felix started to look around, and noticed Silat was as tired as Sonso. "This is good for us, my friends", said Felix looking at his pokémon. "Are you able to continue, Sonso?", Sonso looked at Felix, brething really heavily and nodded with a tired expression on his face. "That's OK, dude, yopu'll take care of Silat since he's the weakest of both. But I wonder, why is Kalit glowing? If he's going to attack us, better defeat him before he could use that attack, seems dangerous" both Felix's pokemon nodded at him and then glared to Silat and Kalit.
    "Let's go my friends. Sonso, I want you to use an Ice Beam on Silat, followed by a Flamethrower, if that's not enough, Thunder him to win this battle", Sonso nodded thinking if he was going to deal with all ammount of energy. "Painkiller, you have the most important task, I want you to Pursuit Kalit, perhaps he will want to escape, then launch a Water Pulse at him followed by an Icy Wind. Let's try to freeze his wings"...

Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

Update Batch 9

Time to update again! If I want to get these adventures done by next spring, I’m going to have to update more often… Expect updates close to about twice per week from now on!

Teehee and Jon Jen: Your previous updates are here.

Bashaamo and Crystal_Espeon: Your previous updates are here.

Lee-san:
    Guts starts off the battle, inhaling a large amount of air, bulking up in an attempt to harden his defenses as well as putting more energy into his attacks in the future. He exhales as the Torkoal stampedes forward and fires a powerful blast of fire, enveloping Guts in a Fire Spin as Heigana scuttles away in time to avoid being a fried lobster. All the Fire Spin serves to do is to heat up Guts’ body, and while it was causing some light damage to Guts, he manages to Tackle straight out of the tornado of fire… Into Torkoal’s Iron Defense. As Guts slams into the hard shell, both Pokemon yell out in pain and reel backwards, both stunned and a bit dizzy by the impact of Guts’ body against Torkoal’s iron shell.

Meanwhile, Heigana then launches the next attack by blowing a steady stream of bubbles at the Numel. As the bubbles float towards Numel, the Numel does nothing by the time Heigana is done releasing all of his bubbles. Being notorious for its ability to not even notice when he’s getting attacked, the Numel just stands there and gets hit by all of the floating bubbles. Numel doesn’t flinch even one inch, and Heigana stands still, a bit surprised that Numel doesn’t seem affected at all… Until the Numel screams out in pain a second later, and launches an Ember towards Heigana. The sudden move catches Heigana off guard, and it strikes him for direct damage.

Both Guts and Torkoal have recovered from the jolt that they both had earlier, and are now in full combat once more. The Torkoal charges forward as Guts desperately looks around for a rock to throw at the Torkoal. The Torkoal jumps into the air as Guts spots a rock or an object that can possibly be thrown, with Guts rolling under and away from Torkoal as Torkoal slams onto the soft ground. Frustrated that his legs are now half-buried in the sand as a result of missing that Body Slam attack, the Torkoal rears his head backwards and launches a Smokescreen attack out of despair.

Guts finally gets a stone tablet at the side of one of the tents, and picks the stone tablet up. He turns around to see a huge cloud of smoke shrouding the area where Torkoal was, and becomes a bit confused. Torkoal then charges out of the cloud, his entire body flailing in the air as a scientist in the same tent yells out to Guts, "Don’t throw that, you’re using a valuable piece of history that dictates a period of national peace to your advantage in a battle of sorts!" Guts, of course, ignores that advice, and throws the tablet, history and all, at Torkoal, which shatters as it strikes Torkoal’s body and sends him back to the ground for a fair amount of damage. Torkoal’s not done yet, however, for he flips back onto his feet and shoots a massive Flamethrower at Guts, sending him flying back into dozens of other stone tablets, much to the scientist’s dismay.

Heigana then crawls forward, right claw raised in the air as energy is being stored in the claw. The Numel prepares for the inevitable impact, and closes his eyes as if he wanted to faint already. Tiny bubbles of water then surround Heigana’s raised claw as Heigana tries to pinch the poor Numel’s eyes out, but the Numel stands up and parries the blow away with his head, the Amnesia taking effect as his resistance to the many elements of Nature is increased. The power of the Vicegrip, even though Heigana was not successful at getting a grip on the Numel’s head, was still powerful enough to knock Numel onto the soft, desert ground, his head a bit wet as the water slowly sinks into the desert sands. It doesn’t take Numel long to recover, for in a few moments, he manages to crawl back onto his feet, steam spewing from the hole in his back in total anger.

All of the Pokemon have taken fair amounts of damage and have used a lot of energy this round. Numel is the worst off health-wise, but his energy is the highest out of all four of the Pokemon, due to him conserving energy by not moving around as much as the others. Heigana is the exact opposite, only being hit by that Ember from the Numel, but has used more energy in his attacks than the other three Pokemon. Both Guts and the Torkoal are about the same, health and energy-wise.

The archeologist secretly smiles behind his protective veil, looking very amused as the Pokemon get back into their battle stances. He remarks, "You’ve already surpassed my expectations… But this is only the beginning." What will you do now?

Lee-san:
    Guts starts off the battle, inhaling a large amount of air, bulking up in an attempt to harden his defenses as well as putting more energy into his attacks in the future. He exhales as the Torkoal stampedes forward and fires a powerful blast of fire, enveloping Guts in a Fire Spin as Heigana scuttles away in time to avoid being a fried lobster. All the Fire Spin serves to do is to heat up Guts’ body, and while it was causing some light damage to Guts, he manages to Tackle straight out of the tornado of fire… Into Torkoal’s Iron Defense. As Guts slams into the hard shell, both Pokemon yell out in pain and reel backwards, both stunned and a bit dizzy by the impact of Guts’ body against Torkoal’s iron shell.

Meanwhile, Heigana then launches the next attack by blowing a steady stream of bubbles at the Numel. As the bubbles float towards Numel, the Numel does nothing by the time Heigana is done releasing all of his bubbles. Being notorious for its ability to not even notice when he’s getting attacked, the Numel just stands there and gets hit by all of the floating bubbles. Numel doesn’t flinch even one inch, and Heigana stands still, a bit surprised that Numel doesn’t seem affected at all… Until the Numel screams out in pain a second later, and launches an Ember towards Heigana. The sudden move catches Heigana off guard, and it strikes him for direct damage.

Both Guts and Torkoal have recovered from the jolt that they both had earlier, and are now in full combat once more. The Torkoal charges forward as Guts desperately looks around for a rock to throw at the Torkoal. The Torkoal jumps into the air as Guts spots a rock or an object that can possibly be thrown, with Guts rolling under and away from Torkoal as Torkoal slams onto the soft ground. Frustrated that his legs are now half-buried in the sand as a result of missing that Body Slam attack, the Torkoal rears his head backwards and launches a Smokescreen attack out of despair.

Guts finally gets a stone tablet at the side of one of the tents, and picks the stone tablet up. He turns around to see a huge cloud of smoke shrouding the area where Torkoal was, and becomes a bit confused. Torkoal then charges out of the cloud, his entire body flailing in the air as a scientist in the same tent yells out to Guts, "Don’t throw that, you’re using a valuable piece of history that dictates a period of national peace to your advantage in a battle of sorts!" Guts, of course, ignores that advice, and throws the tablet, history and all, at Torkoal, which shatters as it strikes Torkoal’s body and sends him back to the ground for a fair amount of damage. Torkoal’s not done yet, however, for he flips back onto his feet and shoots a massive Flamethrower at Guts, sending him flying back into dozens of other stone tablets, much to the scientist’s dismay.

Heigana then crawls forward, right claw raised in the air as energy is being stored in the claw. The Numel prepares for the inevitable impact, and closes his eyes as if he wanted to faint already. Tiny bubbles of water then surround Heigana’s raised claw as Heigana tries to pinch the poor Numel’s eyes out, but the Numel stands up and parries the blow away with his head, the Amnesia taking effect as his resistance to the many elements of Nature is increased. The power of the Vicegrip, even though Heigana was not successful at getting a grip on the Numel’s head, was still powerful enough to knock Numel onto the soft, desert ground, his head a bit wet as the water slowly sinks into the desert sands. It doesn’t take Numel long to recover, for in a few moments, he manages to crawl back onto his feet, steam spewing from the hole in his back in total anger.

All of the Pokemon have taken fair amounts of damage and have used a lot of energy this round. Numel is the worst off health-wise, but his energy is the highest out of all four of the Pokemon, due to him conserving energy by not moving around as much as the others. Heigana is the exact opposite, only being hit by that Ember from the Numel, but has used more energy in his attacks than the other three Pokemon. Both Guts and the Torkoal are about the same, health and energy-wise.

The archeologist secretly smiles behind his protective veil, looking very amused as the Pokemon get back into their battle stances. He remarks, "You’ve already surpassed my expectations… But this is only the beginning." What will you do now?

The double battle between Lee's Geodude and Corphish and that archeologist's Torkoal and Numel went on, and so far no side seemed to have the advantage.
    "Damn it, that guy's holding up better than I thought, even though his Pokemon are at disadvantage type-wise..I need to turn this battle in my favor somehow.."
    "Guts, Torkoal has got a pretty hard shell, so hit it with a Rock Smash! Afterwards, lift it up using all your Strength and smash it hard unto the ground! Finally, Tackle it with all your might!" Lee called out to his Geodude, and the stone-like Pokemon nodded, having understood his trainer's orders.
    "Heigana, keep going, you're doing good..aim for Numel's head again using your Vicegrip, afterwards use Bubble again, followed by one more Vicegrip! Offense is the best defense after all.."
    "Hei Hei!" the lobster Pokemon said, eyeing his opponent.

Lee grinned at the archeologist saying he had already surpassed his expectations, but he wasn't gonna leave it at that..the young trainer wanted to win this battle and prove he's worthy!

Name of Updator - Another Fan
    Last Updated - 9-6-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Fizzytopia Roll Call

It's Fizzytopia Roll Call time, so what I'll need from all FT updatees are two things (to be posted in THIS thread):

1) The name of your updator
    2) When they last updated (whether you've replied or not)

Inactive members need to be purged from the zone to make room for active members, as do inactive ZA's. If you haven't been updated in a while we need to know so you can be placed with someone who will update you.

There is now a new Fizzytopia thread, so if you need to reply to an update, please do so in the new thread and hopefully we'll be all sorted out soon ^-^
    Updator: Trick-or-Treater
    Last Update: 12-20-05

Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast