Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #2526
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post

    Sorry about my rather lackluster updates. I know some are probably used to them by now or something, but really, if it is bad for you, I could try to make it a bit better.


    Golden Mew:

    Yeah, after your picnic, Sparky runs along up to you and you really should choose where you are going before you start walking. Yeah, the sun’s shining, weather is nice and stuff. And the mountain is still a bit further ahead. It has both a cliff side and the less steep side with some greenery. You can choose either one to go to. Or you can turn around back into the forest. Or you know, sit around a bit more.

    Falcon looked ahead, squinting, at the rough shape of the cliff with the sun sending off rays behind. She turned back. Behind her, the forest stood silently, cloaked in mist, as if staring at her with emerald eyes from the shadows. Sparky popped back into his pokeball, and now, Falcon, feeling refreshed and energetic, looked at the two paths ahead. She could choose from a craggy, rocky, steep cliff side of the mountain, or a more gentle slope with greenery. Falcon smiled. She knew where she would be heading today.

    She set off in the direction of the cliff side, knowing there would be more of a match for her Pokemon in battles if she encountered a wild creature. They needed excersice, anyway.

    "Enterna, Aqua and Goldfeather, come on out!" She shouted. Her voice echoed eerily as she stood at the foot of the rocky cliff side. She shivered. The sun's rays had suddenly dissapeared behind the mountain looming up in front of her.

    The Chickorita and Totodile emerged, standing on the dusty ground. The Pidgey glided out of the Pokeball with ease and hovered in the air above.

    "You guys - excersise. We're going up this mountain,"

    Enterna stared at the gentle green slope.

    "Chicka, Chick, Chi?" "Why can't we go up that lovely slope with soft green grass?

    "Because," Falcon replied shortly, a hint of sterness in her voice.

    "Chicka..." Grumbled the Chickorita. "Meanie..."

    "Toto, Totodile!" "Cheer up! You'll be the fittest in the team if you manage this!

    Enterna nodded and smiled. "Chick, Chicka!" She squeaked in delight, "I'm ready!"
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  2. #2527
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Updates!

    A note! I'll no longer repost updates or links to them. I'm too lazy. :P
    Enjoy!

    SS
    Seeing that you would have to battle to get out of there, you give your Glalie orders, and turn to Faith asking why she was wanted by so many individuals. She seemed hesitant for some seconds, but finally answered, with a nervous tone. “That man...” She stopped for some time, as she stared at the man. Then, she shouted “THAT MAN IS A MURDERER!”

    That said, your heart stops for a moment. “A murderer?!” you think. “I’m battling against a murderer?!” A sweet drop drips down your face, and you look back to Edward creating 5 clones. “I saw him...killing someone...” Faith continues whispering. “He saw me, the witness, but didn’t do anything... But today, those dogs attacked me, with the objective of killing me...I bet they belong to him.”

    Edward then produces a quick burst of cold air, and quickly (no pun intended) fires the Blizzard against the 6 Charmeleons. The ice storm hits them, the clones disappearing, and the real Charmeleon taking minimal damage, thanks to type resistance. His arm then starts glowing, and the lizard smashes the floor with his claw. The rocks resultant from the smashing then start flying towards the many Edwards, the Rock Slide eliminating the clones, and causing some good damage to the real Edward.

    “Now both of you will die...” the man says with arrogance.

    What will you do?





    PI
    You again shout your orders to your pokemon, which nod as signal of understanding. Their hearing is becoming better. Absol then inhales for some seconds, before he exhaled with incredible strength, the strong wind hitting the scorpions. The small pieces of compressed air cut the scorpions’ bodies, as they cry in pain and shiver. Ivysaur then fires two small seeds from the plant on his back, and seeing that the Scorplack were still somewhat blind, the seeds hit them, and instantly bloomed into lots of vines, which entangled the scorpions. The vines then shocked the pokemon, slowly leeching their health and energy, and concentrating it within the seeds.

    The Scorplack blindness then disappears, and they quickly fire a barrage of Poison Stings towards your Pokemon. Unluckily for you, the stings hit both your pokemon, but luckily, they weren’t poisoned.

    You still have the upper-hand on this battle: the Scorplacks were damaged with the Razor Wind, and the leeching seeds sapped some energy, ready to be returned to Ivysaur at any time. However, the barrage of Poison Stings did some damage to your pokemon as well.

    What will you do?


    EDIT - Nah, I have to post reposts ;.;

    REPOSTS


    Thed3
    After whispering your commands to Abe the Machamp, you hoped this battle would end in a matter of seconds. Eyes turning red, Abe shot a red beam from them, quickly finding the Walrein in that mist. The light from the Foresight faded. The fighting pokemon then dashed towards his foe, covered in a small black aura. The Walrein saw Abe during the quick Foresight flash, and before the Mist could blurry its vision again, the walrus saw its foe heading towards it. It knew that it should be prepared for the incoming attack, so the Walrein charged an Ice Beam, a whitish-blue orb floating in front of its mouth, the Ice Beam ready to be fired. However, the mist wasn’t its friend, as Abe appeared behind the walrus, still covered with the black aura, a white glow surrounding his fist. The Walrein turns around, but before it could do anything, the Machamp delivered a good punch on its face, sending it flying through the mist.

    As the mist started to fade, both Abe and Thed hoped the Walrein had been knocked out with that powerful Rock Smash. The mist disappeared, both smiled, a fainted Walrein floating on the small pool.

    *Level up to Machamp!*

    As you call Abe back, you are surprised to hear clappings. “Well done!” a voice says. You see on the other side a silhouette, walking towards you clapping. You are extremely surprised to see that the figure was a tall, thin guy, his hair white as the snow, the same guy that you found some time ago while looking for the Shinx. “Who is this guy anyway?” you ask to yourself.

    The boy grabs a pokeball from his belt, and aims it to the Walrein, a small red beam hitting the pokemon, calling it back to his pokeball. You are extremely shocked to see that, and you can’t even say a word. It seemed that the Walrein belonged to that guy. “You must have been quite a foe, to make my Sealeo evolve. I thank you for that.” he said, smiling, until he saw your shock. “Oh my, I didn’t introduce myself, did I?”

    The smile vanished, a serious and tough expression taking control of him. “I am the Shinx. The best trainer of the Glacier Islands! Many tried to defeat me, but their efforts were in vain. Some of them were so pathetically weak, they didn’t last for 10 seconds. To avoid these pitiful matches, I put my Sealeo, which is now a Walrein, in charge of making a lil’ test. Only those who could defeat him, could fight me. And now, since you managed to defeat him, you can fight me.” He stopped talking, looking at the pool. “But not here, however. This terrain looks like a war battle field. Follow me, please.”

    He started walking, you quickly running to catch him. Both walk for about five minutes, until the Shinx stopped. “This seems alright.” He said, looking at the ground. It was an ice plain, just like the other one.
    The Shinx then walked some meters, and stared at you with a smile, grabbing two of his pokeballs. “The challenge will consist on one Double Battle, 2 VS 2. Pokemon can’t be called back by any of us. The winner is the one who manages to defeat the other’s two pokemons. Do you accept this challenge?”

    You instantly nod. “Very well!” he exclaimed, and tossed both of his pokeballs, both opening and revealing a Slowbro and a Ludicolo. “Once you choose your pokemon, the battle will begin!”

    What will you do?



    Rikku.
    You call your Mightyena back, and send your beloved and powerful Nidoking to do the job for her. Nidosu starts by opening his mouth, and multiple Sludge Bombs were fired towards Exploud, which easily destroyed them with a Hyper Beam. He then turned to the ghost pokemon, the strange dimensional distortion still being there. The behemoth ran towards it, his fist engulfed with flames. However, the Fire Punch was stopped by another Bubblebeam from the Dusclops, the poison pokemon hitting the ground harshly. Your Espeon, however, managed to be more successful, even if it was just a bit. Her eyes glowing blue, the Confusion took control of the Dusclops’ hands, and she moved them apart, the distortion disappearing. She then runs towards the Exploud, Tacking it, but she didn’t do considerable damage.
    Nidosu took some damages, Saki took none. The distortion between the ghost’s hands disappeared, but that doesn’t mean the Dusclops can’t create another one. The Exploud seems to be very powerful, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?
    Last edited by John's Knight; 24th September 2006 at 5:44 PM.

  3. #2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Updator: Zodiac The Vampire
    Last Updated: 4th July

  4. #2529

    Default

    Updator: Zodiac the Vampire
    Last Updated: July 4th, 2006

    Though I have replied in a couple months, I worked on a reply and then just lost it >>;
    Last edited by Kyuukimon; 24th September 2006 at 6:35 PM.

  5. #2530
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Hey guys, you may have noticed how my updates really really have started to suck and are incredibly infrequent. Please tell me anything that may be troubling you and I shall try and fix it.

    Ryman:

    You return your zubat and glance around the mountain top. The steep cliff side turns into a less steep path that leads down the mountain. There is a surprising lack of pokemon on this mountain top, but a pretty array of flowers.

    You turn away from the cliff and begin to walk up to the peak of the mountain. As you are already practically there, you get there without incident. Man, the air is clean here. And the view allows you to see the enchanted forest in its entirety. Ah yes, very very pretty.

    Centin:

    After the sight episode, Radii looks relieved and begins looking for your backpack but your backpack is not in sight, I assume that you took it off when you dived in. Must be in the boat, which strangely also not anywhere to be found.

    However, no time for reactions as the hill starts to shake. Falling off once more, you get a good look at the shape; it is rough and unusual, which has strange red gelatin formations on it. Radii is in fact still on it, connected to it by its suction cups near the middle gelatin pool.

    You hear an irritating but loud sound accompanied by a low roar from beneath the structure. And the inexplicably became night and the sea begins to stir. Large pillars covered in slime rises from beneath. The whole mess rises at an angle to reveal a black mass underneath, a blue beak in between two eyes.

    Something’s amiss I would say.

    Dae:

    You release another pokemon, and you feel something from behind, before you can react you are pulled out of the arena. You turn to see another misdreavus, however this one assuming a male human voice.

    “You really need to get things spelled out for you, do you?” he says, with a very pitying look. “Count, you plus your slaves is four. Yes, four. Four vs. three is not fair, okay?”

    You look to see Coriolis fending off the gengar well, with its draconic flames.But the misdreavus continues,

    “So, for now, as I want things fair, I’m going to take your voice so you will shut up for a second and let your slaves fight for themselves, we don’t have anyone giving us tips, why should they?”

    And before you can respond, the pokemon bites your neck, giving no pain but a cold feeling for the split second before he shoves you down and you strangely stop feeling your legs.

    You try to say something but obviously you can’t. Not even the sound of you breathing is heard.

    “Oh, yeah, by the way, I removed your walking skill for a bit as well, don’t want you on the arena again,” smiles the banshee before picking you up onto a bench, “Hope you enjoy the show as much as we do.”

    So, sitting on a bench, you see mostly how the gengar is taking a beating, given how Coriolis has a severe level advantage.

    However your other pokemon are not as lucky, as Malensa took advantage of Haruspex’s hearing to astonish him with a copy of your voice before he hit causing him to flinch. This allowed her to spite him, making him less able to perform faint attack again.

    Also, Dremor managed to react quick enough to send a confuse ray to confuse Sacrosanct, causing it so blast its shadow ball into the woods. This confusion leaves Sacrosanct in a state of peril given that it can hurt itself and faint at any moment.

    Well, so, the battle is going interesting, as you can tell from the crowd’s roaring, some even seeming to support your team. That misdreavus beside you nudges you as his laughter is drowned out by the crowd. He seems to be extremely amused by how the gengar is really taken a beating as Coriolis crunches ruthlessly into the gengar’s eye as the ghost lays there paralyzed and twitching. You feel some excruciating pain to turn around a find a shuppet, playing with a blue flamed candlelight on the tent above your bench. In other words, pouring how wax down your shirt.

    Golden Mew:

    In front stands the rough side of the mountain, often with sharp walls of rock jutting out from the already rocky path. However on these walls are obviously nests of birds, as you can tell by the amazing amount of taillow as well as others flying to and fro in large numbers.

    But you begin ascent as your Enterna hopped swiftly from rock to rock, Aqua followed after with Goldfeather gliding up close to you. Slight trees are come out from the cracks, and after a good walk, you rest by one of these. The view is rather pretty.

    Beside you, stands a wall with nests obviously, and you do hear slight movement in the rather scrawny tree as you sit down. Down below where you have walked already, some spearow peck at the ground. Yes, birds a plenty here really.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  6. #2531
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Name of Updator: Jerichi
    Date of Last Update: 8/5/06

  7. #2532
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,118

    Default *gasp* Updates?! *shock and horror*

    *le gasp* Updates. *breaks out the defibulator*


    ~Spectre~

    “Interesting choice.” The voice booms when your Combusken appears. “All right. Here is how this battle will work. I have six Pokémon in each of these Pokéballs.” A wheel-like thing made of a rough sandstone lowered from the ceiling, with 6 Pokéballs sitting in holes inside of it. “There is a Cradlily, Nosepass, Omastar, Kabutops, Armadlo, and Aerodactly in them. I shall spin the wheel to see which one I will use first. This will be a 2 on 2 battle, so make sure you know which other Pokémon you will be using to save time.” The voice suggested. Then, the wheel started to spin, making a scratch as it passed an arrowhead at the top of the wheel. It slowed, and then stopped on a Pokéball, which fell from the wheel. A large insect-like creature appeared in a flash of brown light, and gave a roar. “Ah. Armadlo. This will be quite difficult. But we shall see how skilled I am. All right. Armadlo. Harden, Mud Sport, then Water Gun.” The voice ordered. How will you respond?

    Note: You will order attacks this response, and then at the beginning of next response also. Then, he will order attacks at the beginning and end of the updates, followed by you ordering attacks. This will go until Armadlo is KOed.


    .:John’s Knight:.

    The Chicken starts by Bulking Up again. Meanwhile, the sloth Slacks Off again, getting some more energy back. Then, Combusken starts to kick some Sand in an Attack on Slaking’s eyes. The Sloth groans as it is blinded. The Slaking tries to Brick Break Combusken, but totally misses, splitting some rock and ground. Combusken follows with a similar attack, Rock Smash. It, however, is so boosted that it is the same strength as Brick Break. The powerful chop hits Slaking, and he faints. .:Level up for Combusken!:. Combusken cheers, jumping. Suddenly, the large sloth disappears in a swirl of light and air. “You have passed the first test.” A voice rings. To your left, Mrs. That appears in a small flash. “Come. We must go retrieve your other ‘Pocket Monsters’.” And with that, you are sapped into another dimension again, and thrown back into the 3rd again. You are in the Happy Medium’s chamber again, and the smell of candles and incense fills your nostrils. “Alright. There are 4 others to retrieve. Which shall you choose?” Mrs. That asks. Which will you look for next?


    oOoOHakuBlueOoOo

    With your Corsola trotting close behind, you race after the rose. After a few minutes of running, the Roselia stops in an opening. Hiding behind a tree, you watch as it seems to access some sort of device of some sort by placing its rose on the stump of a tree. A small ring of light comes from the stump, and it splits in two. A large pod-like structure rises from the ground, and two panels on the front of it slide to the side, revealing an entryway. The rose swaggers in, the doors shut, and the pod sinks into the ground once more. Seeing that the coast is clear, you walk up to the stump. You examine it, but it seems that there is no way you can get the pod up again. You decide to take a seat on it, and wonder what all these things are. Behind you, you hear the sound of running. “You ok, boy?” a familiar voice calls out. “Did those shadow things chase you here?” Sean asks. “Oh, no. I fought them off. Then, a White Roselia came and took care of the rest. I followed it here. It went into a pod that came from the stump here.” You tell him. He just stands there for a while, in disbelief. “So, you’ve found our hiding place.” Another voice echoes through the clearing. Suddenly, a man in a large, black cloak appears in front of you. “Well. I’m afraid I’ll have to turn you and your friend into Nobodies then. Come! Guixal!” And with those words, a large twister of white light and “thorns” appears in the opening. You and Sean back away, afraid of what’s to come next. The swirling mass fades, and in its place is a Lugia. But this one is completely white, and bears the same marking as the Roselia. “I’m assuming we order what it must do? Well, then. Sweep the both of them away with a umm…” the mysterious man paused in thought. “Steel Wing? That is what you call it, no? Then, keep them moving with a Whirlwind! Then, finish with a… Shock Wave? Yes. That’s correct. My, this isn’t as easy as it looks.” He says, chuckling lightly. What will you do? You may use 2 Pokémon.


    *\/Joe\/*

    Splinter nods, and turns to Groudon again. He immediately starts to glow green again, and the angered Groudon starts to inhale. When he breaths out, a Flamethrower rockets out of his mouth. However, Splinter finishes his Nature Power right on time, and another Rock Tomb comes out of the ground. The rocks stop a good amount of the flames, but don’t make it to Groudon. Some fire licks at Splinter, who jumps away before it gets to hot. Then, he starts to spin rapidly, in a Swords Dance, while Groudon tries a new approach with a Shock Wave, but the damage done is minimal. Boosted, Splinter jumps up onto Groudon’s knee, then arm, then shoulder, while it Slashes, missing every time. When Splinter reaches the top, he gives a hard chop that’s heavy enough to Smash Rocks, doing some major damage to Groudon.

    Splinter took a little damage, but could still last a while. Groudon, on the other hand, took a big hit. He could go down pretty soon if he gets another solid hit or two.

    What will you tell Splinter to do?


    ~0~lilbluecorsola~0~

    You open the door to the place marked “Game Room” on the aging map, and you find a spiraling staircase. “Is this right?” you say to yourself. You think for a moment, but decide that you have nothing to loose, and walk up the flight of stairs. The walls, at first, are a bland, rotting brown. But as you ascend, they steadily turn from old, dank and dark to and almost Wonderland-like theme. Blue rhombus wallpaper lines the walls, and candles of many shapes, colors, and sizes line the walls, sitting in oddly shaped holders. The eerie blue flames dance atop each, giving the whole place a blue glow. Eventually, as you start to tire, a few oddly placed windows come up. They are shaped in many ways, and most are lopsided. You look out them, but see nothing but the ethereal flame reflecting against the glass. After about 5 minutes of climbing, you arrive at what looks to be a wall. You stand there a bit confused and disappointed, but then, you see something on the wall. One of the diamonds seems to be larger then the surrounding ones. You reach out for it, and surprisingly grasp it. Turning it like a knob, you push on the wall, and it swings open.

    You step into a room with worn wood paneling, rotting crown molding, and moth-eaten satin. A dusty Chinese carpet lies at your feet, covering the whole room in a formerly vibrant red. A lonely pool table sits in the middle, with balls and cues scattered across it as if someone left the game and never came back. A few broken slot machines line the walls, and a few roulette tables sit off to the side. A broken bowling ally sits at the far end, some of the bowling balls cracked in half, and some sitting in the lane. A few dusty pins are strewn about the dull wood, and the gutter is coated in a layer of grime. The room suddenly lights up, but this time not with the eerie glow, but instead a bright electrical light. “Welcome to my Game Room.” Bane’s voice echoes through the empty room. You look up, seeing the possessed doll sitting atop the electric chandelier. “Now that you’re here, why not play a game?” the ghost asks, cackling. The slot machines start up, and the bowling alley activates. The balls and pins start to hover, and return to their original places, some mending themselves. The alley pulls itself together again, repairing every broken piece of wood, and cleaning out the gutters. “Let’s see. What should we play?” The ghost said. He thought for a bit, and had a eureka moment. He jumped off the light, and floated down to the dusty floor. “We’re going to start with a game of luck. I will have two dice.” Two large dice appeared from no where. “I will put them under a cup, and shake them up.” A large cup appeared, and the dice went into the cup. “Then, we will throw the dice, and we will bet even or odd. If you win, I’ll free one Pokémon. If you loose, I’ll get stronger. Oh, I forgot to tell you. To leave this place with all your Pokémon, you must defeat me. But, on with our game. Place 5 bets please.” The ghost said, holding up 5 fingers.

    =D

  8. #2533
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    A note! I'll no longer repost updates or links to them. I'm too lazy. :P
    Enjoy!

    SS
    Seeing that you would have to battle to get out of there, you give your Glalie orders, and turn to Faith asking why she was wanted by so many individuals. She seemed hesitant for some seconds, but finally answered, with a nervous tone. “That man...” She stopped for some time, as she stared at the man. Then, she shouted “THAT MAN IS A MURDERER!”

    That said, your heart stops for a moment. “A murderer?!” you think. “I’m battling against a murderer?!” A sweet drop drips down your face, and you look back to Edward creating 5 clones. “I saw him...killing someone...” Faith continues whispering. “He saw me, the witness, but didn’t do anything... But today, those dogs attacked me, with the objective of killing me...I bet they belong to him.”

    Edward then produces a quick burst of cold air, and quickly (no pun intended) fires the Blizzard against the 6 Charmeleons. The ice storm hits them, the clones disappearing, and the real Charmeleon taking minimal damage, thanks to type resistance. His arm then starts glowing, and the lizard smashes the floor with his claw. The rocks resultant from the smashing then start flying towards the many Edwards, the Rock Slide eliminating the clones, and causing some good damage to the real Edward.

    “Now both of you will die...” the man says with arrogance.

    What will you do?

    'Damn it...' I look up at the murderer, and his charmeleon, and then back at Faith. 'there is no way...no way in hell, that he is going to get anywhere me, or Faith!' I carefully unhook another pokeball from my belt, 'you may be weakened, but you're the only one who can help me now..' I then press the small button on the pokeball, enlarging it, I then throw it in the air as it releases a red glow.
    "Winry, come on out!" My Politoed 'stands' in mid air for a few seconds before landing gracefully on the ground.
    "Poli!" she says as she raises her arms into a fighting position, staring at the Charmeleon.
    "Winry!" I call over to my Politoed, who dosen't turn to face me, but she tells me that she is listening with a load 'Toed'. "I know you are still tired from our previous match, but I need you know".
    Winry looks over at the charmeleon, the murderer, and then back at me and faith before returning her eyes to the charmeleon, she was a full understanding of what is going on, and knows what she has to do.
    "Winry, start off with a Hypnosis attack! and if that is succesful, use Water Pulse and then follow up with another Water Pulse,but if it isn't succesful, use Rain Dance and then follow up with a water pulse!" These orders were long, but Winry knew what I meant, hopefully. I then turn to Edward.
    "Edward!" Ed then turns to face me, "I won't be needing you in this fight anymore, but if either Charmeleon, or the Killer come near us, I want you to fire a Blizzard at them!" Glalie was a bit unsure if he should launch an attack on a human, if neccessary, but he will, after all, Glalie is a loyal pokemon.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  9. #2534
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    PI
    You again shout your orders to your pokemon, which nod as signal of understanding. Their hearing is becoming better. Absol then inhales for some seconds, before he exhaled with incredible strength, the strong wind hitting the scorpions. The small pieces of compressed air cut the scorpions’ bodies, as they cry in pain and shiver. Ivysaur then fires two small seeds from the plant on his back, and seeing that the Scorplack were still somewhat blind, the seeds hit them, and instantly bloomed into lots of vines, which entangled the scorpions. The vines then shocked the pokemon, slowly leeching their health and energy, and concentrating it within the seeds.

    The Scorplack blindness then disappears, and they quickly fire a barrage of Poison Stings towards your Pokemon. Unluckily for you, the stings hit both your pokemon, but luckily, they weren’t poisoned.

    You still have the upper-hand on this battle: the Scorplacks were damaged with the Razor Wind, and the leeching seeds sapped some energy, ready to be returned to Ivysaur at any time. However, the barrage of Poison Stings did some damage to your pokemon as well.

    What will you do?
    Smiling as he watches the effects of the round unfold, Stephen turns to his Pokemon to examine the effects of the Poison Stings on them. It didn't appear as though they were poisoned, which definitely isn't a bad thing. However, Stephen is now put in a slight dilemma as to which attacks he should use. He ponders the situation in his head.

    Realizing that a very good amount of Absol's and Ivysaur's attacks could potentially sever the vines which he is counting on to weaken his opponents, Stephen takes a deep breath before he begins to consider the options he has at the moment.

    Stephen quickly realizes that he will have no problems with his orders for Ivysaur. He calls out to his grass type, "Ivysaur, spread some Sleep Powder all over them as quickly as you can!" Ivysaur nods, and takes a fighting stance.

    Thinking, Stephen realizes that Absol could simply be a support for Ivysaur's attacks this round. "Absol, simply use Leer on each of them as Ivysaur puts them to sleep." Absol gives a questioning call, but Stephen reassures it and it gives a shrugging movement, beginning out carry out its orders.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  10. #2535
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    *le gasp* Updates. *breaks out the defibulator*

    .:John’s Knight:.

    The Chicken starts by Bulking Up again. Meanwhile, the sloth Slacks Off again, getting some more energy back. Then, Combusken starts to kick some Sand in an Attack on Slaking’s eyes. The Sloth groans as it is blinded. The Slaking tries to Brick Break Combusken, but totally misses, splitting some rock and ground. Combusken follows with a similar attack, Rock Smash. It, however, is so boosted that it is the same strength as Brick Break. The powerful chop hits Slaking, and he faints. .:Level up for Combusken!:. Combusken cheers, jumping. Suddenly, the large sloth disappears in a swirl of light and air. “You have passed the first test.” A voice rings. To your left, Mrs. That appears in a small flash. “Come. We must go retrieve your other ‘Pocket Monsters’.” And with that, you are sapped into another dimension again, and thrown back into the 3rd again. You are in the Happy Medium’s chamber again, and the smell of candles and incense fills your nostrils. “Alright. There are 4 others to retrieve. Which shall you choose?” Mrs. That asks. Which will you look for next?[/COLOR]
    "Test?!" John exclaimed, after hearing Mrs. That. "What do you mean by test?!"
    Before he could get any answer, he got teleported again, this time returning to the Happy Medium's chamber. "Alright. There are 4 others to retrieve. Which shall you choose?" Mrs. That asks.
    He then thought. What were the ones missing? Garrat, Cacturne and Furioso...
    "After Garrat!" he then exclaimed.

  11. #2536
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post

    Dae: You release another pokemon, and you feel something from behind, before you can react you are pulled out of the arena. You turn to see another misdreavus, however this one assuming a male human voice.

    “You really need to get things spelled out for you, do you?” he says, with a very pitying look. “Count, you plus your slaves is four. Yes, four. Four vs. three is not fair, okay?”

    You look to see Coriolis fending off the gengar well, with its draconic flames.But the misdreavus continues,

    “So, for now, as I want things fair, I’m going to take your voice so you will shut up for a second and let your slaves fight for themselves, we don’t have anyone giving us tips, why should they?”

    And before you can respond, the pokemon bites your neck, giving no pain but a cold feeling for the split second before he shoves you down and you strangely stop feeling your legs.

    You try to say something but obviously you can’t. Not even the sound of you breathing is heard.

    “Oh, yeah, by the way, I removed your walking skill for a bit as well, don’t want you on the arena again,” smiles the banshee before picking you up onto a bench, “Hope you enjoy the show as much as we do.”

    So, sitting on a bench, you see mostly how the gengar is taking a beating, given how Coriolis has a severe level advantage.

    However your other pokemon are not as lucky, as Malensa took advantage of Haruspex’s hearing to astonish him with a copy of your voice before he hit causing him to flinch. This allowed her to spite him, making him less able to perform faint attack again.

    Also, Dremor managed to react quick enough to send a confuse ray to confuse Sacrosanct, causing it so blast its shadow ball into the woods. This confusion leaves Sacrosanct in a state of peril given that it can hurt itself and faint at any moment.

    Well, so, the battle is going interesting, as you can tell from the crowd’s roaring, some even seeming to support your team. That misdreavus beside you nudges you as his laughter is drowned out by the crowd. He seems to be extremely amused by how the gengar is really taken a beating as Coriolis crunches ruthlessly into the gengar’s eye as the ghost lays there paralyzed and twitching. You feel some excruciating pain to turn around a find a shuppet, playing with a blue flamed candlelight on the tent above your bench. In other words, pouring how wax down your shirt.
    "What the Hell?! They actually thought I would fight, knowing that I have no way to fight them. Honestly, how can a mere human face up against the awesome, humilifying prowess of Pokemon?! This is outrageous!" Grey screams inwardly, wishing with all his heart to speak out and scream, not only against the pain pouring down his back, but against the injustice of it all. The only satisfaction he could derive from the whole lot was the fact that his baby girl was kicking the **** out of the arrogant poison/ghost hag.

    With a new start of the hot wax, Grey doubles over in pain, screaming silently all the while. With tears born of anger and pain, he prays for a release or some kind of help for both he and his pokemon. Sacrosanct, being weak to many forms of attack and confused, Grey prays for the most, hopping she doesn't get hurt. Haruspex seems to be none for the worse, but he's had better luck. And, hopefully, Coriolis keeps her luck up. Watching as the battle progress, and helpess to do anything about it, her stares on in infrustration, building curses in his mind.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  12. #2537
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Hey guys, you may have noticed how my updates really really have started to suck and are incredibly infrequent. Please tell me anything that may be troubling you and I shall try and fix it.

    Centin:

    After the sight episode, Radii looks relieved and begins looking for your backpack but your backpack is not in sight, I assume that you took it off when you dived in. Must be in the boat, which strangely also not anywhere to be found.

    However, no time for reactions as the hill starts to shake. Falling off once more, you get a good look at the shape; it is rough and unusual, which has strange red gelatin formations on it. Radii is in fact still on it, connected to it by its suction cups near the middle gelatin pool.

    You hear an irritating but loud sound accompanied by a low roar from beneath the structure. And the inexplicably became night and the sea begins to stir. Large pillars covered in slime rises from beneath. The whole mess rises at an angle to reveal a black mass underneath, a blue beak in between two eyes.

    Something’s amiss I would say.
    "In the names of Celcius and Nobel, what on physics concept is going on?" the trainer saw the dark events happening around him. He couldn't believe what he saw when he fell down--Red gelatin, black mass, blue beak between two eyes, it seemed as if everything had gone totally messed up. "Radii, do you know what this is?" the trainer moved slowly towards its octillery and pointed to the scene. He himself was imbalanced and his whole body could not bear the pain any longer. Even his hands, was not able to grip the land to stabilize himself. Perhaps the psybeam actually managed to not only damage his tormented mind even more, but also confused him? A slight possibility.

    The trainer thought it was not wise to stay there any longer as its danger level of adventure exceeded beyond what Centin had hoped for in the beginning. "Radii, if you are a good octillery, then wail out to Axtan. Both of you have to regroup now. Radii, once then, find your lure ball, the only one, somewhere in my clothes and return yourself inside," the trainer was beginning to hestitate. What if, the actions he had taken was wrong all along? "Axtan, Axtan, cough, cough, Ax..tan, go, Atriel," and out came an altaria from its pokeball. "At..riel, ask Radii what you..cough..are supposed to d..cough...cough," two of his pokemon were next to him, but the star pokemon of the contest was no where to be seen. Suddenly, the trainer showed a burst of energy, "Axtan, Atriel, fly me back to the entrance hall!" then the Centin dropped onto the ground.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  13. #2538
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    You all have still been patient with me, and I thank you very much. Updates to calm your souls!

    Furizaa & Alilatias

    You both stare in amazement and awe and confusion and *a lot of other things* as the Legendary Pokemon of Ice, Articuno is before you. Even the challenge before you two that it has presented seems impossible, but you both know you have no choice. Articuno bears itself ready for you, so trainers, let us commence this battle of the "Ice Age"...

    Tenchi, Soruta's Stantler makes its appearance, and with no sooner than does it come out of its Christmas Ball that it fires one strong Disable attack at Articuno, and somehow, it works, but the Disable only worked on Articuno's legs, which it didn't seem worried about.

    Let's not forget about Gary, whose Typhlosion has made strong efforts all throughout this adventure. Typhu looks more "fired up" than ever, and it looks almost ready to hurry up and finish this battle. Seeing Soruta disable Articuno temporarily, Typhu wraps itself in flames and charges straight at Articuno, but that's not before Articuno uses an Agility attack, somehow breaking it free from the Disable that held only its legs. Typhu does manage to hit a wing, however, to cause some minor damage. Yes minor-after all, this is LEGEND you are fighting.

    Soruta, seeing the Disable starting to fail, orders Tenchi to use a Hypnosis attack at Articuno. It's a direct hit at Articuno, and yet, it doesn't seem to feel sleepy at all. "HAHAHA! I have slept within these ice caves for years beyond years! Do you really expect something that petty to help?" says Articuno, and by now you both wonder if it is even possible to win...

    Typhu simply Teleports, not doing much this particular round but... teleporting. Articuno takes this chance and fires Powder Snow at both of you. Although Powder Snow is not that powerful of an attack, Articuno does critical damage to both Pokemon, but it doesn't freeze either of them, fortunately.

    Articuno, feeling the Agility from earlier, starts to use a Mind Reader, but it isn't clear on WHOM it is using it upon. This time, Soruta and Gary's attack timing is exactly the same! Water Pulse from Tenchi and Blast Burn from Typhu BOTH hit at the same time, making Articuno feel hurt for the very first time!

    Congratulations! But the battle is merely beginning, and there's something odd if you haven't already noticed. Also, do not forget that Articuno used Mind Reader, and you have no idea on whom it used it upon, so be weary. Tenchi and Typhu both received the same amount of damage as Arti only really attacked once. Tenchi may attack as normal this turn, but Typhu MUST wait one turn, therefore only using two attacks this turn. And one more thing-sunlight seems to be peeking in a little somewhere in the cave...
    The battle seemed a bit hopeless, at this point. With all of their strongest combination attacks, all Typhu and Tenchi was able to do was to hurt Articuno with a combination attack... But only slightly. Then again, they were fighting Articuno, the ruler of the Ice. Looking at Typhu, Soruta realized that Typhu had used Blast Burn, meaning that Typhu would have to recharge his energies before he would be able to move again. He'd be extremely vulnerable at this time. Tenchi, however, was still able to move freely.

    It seemed to her that Gary was counting on Tenchi to defend Typhu while he was recharging. Then again, Soruta had sworn that Articuno had used Mind Reader on someone before the combination attack hit... But on who? Soruta thought that Arti would have targeted either of the two Pokemon, but there's always a chance that Articuno used the attack to target one of THEM as well. This sent a shiver down Soruta's spine, and it soon dawned on her that their only chance now was to defeat Articuno before she releases her signature 'Sheer Cold' attack. And with Typhu having to rest before he could move again just made it all the more harder for Soruta to think of a strategy.

    Soruta was starting to feel the coldness of the air around them. Tenchi and Typhu seemed to be alright since they were used to conditions like this, but as Soruta looked at Gary, it seemed that Gary had his attention set on a ray of sunlight that was peeking in from another area in the cave... "Sunlight?" Soruta thought. "That's a good sign... He likely has some strategy for that, I hope." However, her thoughts were cut off when she realized that Articuno would attack again, and the only way to defend themselves would be to attack first.

    "Tenchi!" Soruta yelled across the icy cave. She couldn't tell whether Tenchi looked back at her or not, but she knew that Tenchi couldn't afford to lose sight of the blue phoenix. "We've got to prepare ourselves! Gary! Typhu! Prepare to close your eyes when Tenchi jumps! Tenchi! Jump into the air and loosen your Flash attack! After Articuno is blinded, or if she isn't, then gather up your energy for a Thunder Wave attack! After you see Typhu attack with one of his fiery attacks, join in with a Flamethrower! We can't give up!"

    Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

  14. #2539
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
    The battle seemed a bit hopeless, at this point. With all of their strongest combination attacks, all Typhu and Tenchi was able to do was to hurt Articuno with a combination attack... But only slightly. Then again, they were fighting Articuno, the ruler of the Ice. Looking at Typhu, Soruta realized that Typhu had used Blast Burn, meaning that Typhu would have to recharge his energies before he would be able to move again. He'd be extremely vulnerable at this time. Tenchi, however, was still able to move freely.

    It seemed to her that Gary was counting on Tenchi to defend Typhu while he was recharging. Then again, Soruta had sworn that Articuno had used Mind Reader on someone before the combination attack hit... But on who? Soruta thought that Arti would have targeted either of the two Pokemon, but there's always a chance that Articuno used the attack to target one of THEM as well. This sent a shiver down Soruta's spine, and it soon dawned on her that their only chance now was to defeat Articuno before she releases her signature 'Sheer Cold' attack. And with Typhu having to rest before he could move again just made it all the more harder for Soruta to think of a strategy.

    Soruta was starting to feel the coldness of the air around them. Tenchi and Typhu seemed to be alright since they were used to conditions like this, but as Soruta looked at Gary, it seemed that Gary had his attention set on a ray of sunlight that was peeking in from another area in the cave... "Sunlight?" Soruta thought. "That's a good sign... He likely has some strategy for that, I hope." However, her thoughts were cut off when she realized that Articuno would attack again, and the only way to defend themselves would be to attack first.

    "Tenchi!" Soruta yelled across the icy cave. She couldn't tell whether Tenchi looked back at her or not, but she knew that Tenchi couldn't afford to lose sight of the blue phoenix. "We've got to prepare ourselves! Gary! Typhu! Prepare to close your eyes when Tenchi jumps! Tenchi! Jump into the air and loosen your Flash attack! After Articuno is blinded, or if she isn't, then gather up your energy for a Thunder Wave attack! After you see Typhu attack with one of his fiery attacks, join in with a Flamethrower! We can't give up!"
    Gary smiled as Soruta called out her orders. "Thanks for defending Typhu while he's down. I really appreciate it." Gary now turned more serious as he focused on Articuno. "Okay Typhu, just try and recharge your energy as fast as you can without overdoing it, okay? Expect the worst too, so, let's think on our feet shall we? As soon as Tenchi jumps into the air, close your eyes for the flash, and then when you're recharged, use your best Sunny Day! After Tenchi then uses Thunder Wave, the two of you rush in and both use Flamethrower! Let's see how this legendary fares when we turn up the heat!"
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  15. #2540
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post

    Ryman:

    You return your zubat and glance around the mountain top. The steep cliff side turns into a less steep path that leads down the mountain. There is a surprising lack of pokemon on this mountain top, but a pretty array of flowers.

    You turn away from the cliff and begin to walk up to the peak of the mountain. As you are already practically there, you get there without incident. Man, the air is clean here. And the view allows you to see the enchanted forest in its entirety. Ah yes, very very pretty.

    Ryan looked out at the forest. It was indeed very pretty. He shook his head. I didn't come here to gaze at the forest, thought Ryan, I came to Fizzytopia to get stronger, and that's what I'm going to do!

    Ryan continued walking down the trail. If Pokemon were few at the peak, they were probably more in numbers further down, and he wanted to head back to the Forest anyway, so he decided to go down the mountain.

    "Charmander, come on out!" called Ryan releasing his trusted starter. He looked don at the orange lizard. "Keep your eyes peeled for any wild Pokemon or trainers," continued Ryan, "Also, if we find a body of water, that wouldn't be too bad either."

    Ryan and Charmander continued walking.
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  16. #2541
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Thed3

    After whispering your commands to Abe the Machamp, you hoped this battle would end in a matter of seconds. Eyes turning red, Abe shot a red beam from them, quickly finding the Walrein in that mist. The light from the Foresight faded. The fighting pokemon then dashed towards his foe, covered in a small black aura. The Walrein saw Abe during the quick Foresight flash, and before the Mist could blurry its vision again, the walrus saw its foe heading towards it. It knew that it should be prepared for the incoming attack, so the Walrein charged an Ice Beam, a whitish-blue orb floating in front of its mouth, the Ice Beam ready to be fired. However, the mist wasn’t its friend, as Abe appeared behind the walrus, still covered with the black aura, a white glow surrounding his fist. The Walrein turns around, but before it could do anything, the Machamp delivered a good punch on its face, sending it flying through the mist.

    As the mist started to fade, both Abe and Thed hoped the Walrein had been knocked out with that powerful Rock Smash. The mist disappeared, both smiled, a fainted Walrein floating on the small pool.

    *Level up to Machamp!*

    As you call Abe back, you are surprised to hear clappings. “Well done!” a voice says. You see on the other side a silhouette, walking towards you clapping. You are extremely surprised to see that the figure was a tall, thin guy, his hair white as the snow, the same guy that you found some time ago while looking for the Shinx. “Who is this guy anyway?” you ask to yourself.

    The boy grabs a pokeball from his belt, and aims it to the Walrein, a small red beam hitting the pokemon, calling it back to his pokeball. You are extremely shocked to see that, and you can’t even say a word. It seemed that the Walrein belonged to that guy. “You must have been quite a foe, to make my Sealeo evolve. I thank you for that.” he said, smiling, until he saw your shock. “Oh my, I didn’t introduce myself, did I?”

    The smile vanished, a serious and tough expression taking control of him. “I am the Shinx. The best trainer of the Glacier Islands! Many tried to defeat me, but their efforts were in vain. Some of them were so pathetically weak, they didn’t last for 10 seconds. To avoid these pitiful matches, I put my Sealeo, which is now a Walrein, in charge of making a lil’ test. Only those who could defeat him, could fight me. And now, since you managed to defeat him, you can fight me.” He stopped talking, looking at the pool. “But not here, however. This terrain looks like a war battle field. Follow me, please.”

    He started walking, you quickly running to catch him. Both walk for about five minutes, until the Shinx stopped. “This seems alright.” He said, looking at the ground. It was an ice plain, just like the other one.
    The Shinx then walked some meters, and stared at you with a smile, grabbing two of his pokeballs. “The challenge will consist on one Double Battle, 2 VS 2. Pokemon can’t be called back by any of us. The winner is the one who manages to defeat the other’s two pokemons. Do you accept this challenge?”

    You instantly nod. “Very well!” he exclaimed, and tossed both of his pokeballs, both opening and revealing a Slowbro and a Ludicolo. “Once you choose your pokemon, the battle will begin!”

    What will you do?
    Finally KO'ing the tough Walrein Thed and Machamp high five'd each other on the victory Thed then returned Abe back to his pokeball for a good rest. Just about ready to go off to find the mysterious Shinx Thed hears some clapping and soon discovers it's the boy who told Thed about the Shinx. He returns the Walrein to his pokeball and he explains that he is the Shinx. Not extremely surprised by this discovery the two walk off to a new place in order to battle. Arriving at a place which basically looks exactly like the last the Shinx proposes a Double Battle. Thed nods in agreement since he really doesn't have many oppurtunities to double battle. The Shinx then tosses out his pokeballs revealing a Slowbro and Ludiculo.

    Thed thinks for a couple of seconds and then pulls out a pokeball and a special white pokeball with wings on it. Throwing both out the pokeball lands on the ground opening up to release his Muk, Divatox onto the field. The other pokeball soars through the air the wings flapping along the way and it opens up in midair releasing Magneto the Magneton. "Alright Divatox and Magneto this battle's gonna be a toughie, but I know we can pull through with our burning spirits." The two pokemon nod in agreement. "Attack!" Thed says as he snaps his fingers and the two pokemon charge towards the Slowbro and Ludiculo. "Divatox send a Poison Gas the Slowbro and Ludiculos way. Magneto get in there and try hit the two with a Roll Out with no worries about the poisonous gases since you are part Steel. Divatox let loose a Shadow Punch on Ludiculo and Magneto Supersonic Slowbro!"

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  17. #2542
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    *\/Joe\/*

    Splinter nods, and turns to Groudon again. He immediately starts to glow green again, and the angered Groudon starts to inhale. When he breaths out, a Flamethrower rockets out of his mouth. However, Splinter finishes his Nature Power right on time, and another Rock Tomb comes out of the ground. The rocks stop a good amount of the flames, but don’t make it to Groudon. Some fire licks at Splinter, who jumps away before it gets to hot. Then, he starts to spin rapidly, in a Swords Dance, while Groudon tries a new approach with a Shock Wave, but the damage done is minimal. Boosted, Splinter jumps up onto Groudon’s knee, then arm, then shoulder, while it Slashes, missing every time. When Splinter reaches the top, he gives a hard chop that’s heavy enough to Smash Rocks, doing some major damage to Groudon.

    Splinter took a little damage, but could still last a while. Groudon, on the other hand, took a big hit. He could go down pretty soon if he gets another solid hit or two.

    What will you tell Splinter to do?
    "Good job Splinter, now let's put this thing down for the count. Start off with a Quick Attack straight into it's chest, then follow up with a Mega Kick upwards at it's jaw. Hopefully that should be enough, but if not, use a Nature Power to finally finish it off," said Joe, and Shiftry nodded, before turning to face Groudon once again, ready to finish this battle once and for all, and to stop it before it could go on a rampage throughout the planet. With one last look at Shiftry, and one more sentence, lengthening the RP, Joe breathed in deep, and looked straight into the Groudon's eyes.

    "This is where the fun ends for you."

  18. #2543
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Update time!

    It is Saturday again!
    Also, since I only have a group of 4 people, when 2 reply, I shall post updates.
    Also, don't forget to bold your attacks.

    SS
    You release Winry again, that showed obvious signs of fatigue due to the last battle, to assist you to escape from death once again. Giving her orders, you hope you have enough luck to defeat the assassin, and bring him to justice.
    Winry’s eyes then start glow in a shade of light blue, focusing her mind. The Hypnosis attack might be invisible, but if it wasn’t, you could see blue circular waves slowly moving towards the Charmeleon.
    “You’re trying to beat me with that beat-up pokemon?” the murdered sarcastically says. “My victims always played hard on me, but you aren’t. It will be like taking a candy out of a baby... in this case, the candy is both your lives. Charmeleon, finish her off! Dragon Rage!”
    The red lizard, before the hypnosis could make any effect, opens his mouth and charges a fiery ball. Then, Charmeleon fires it, exploding when it hit Winry. As the smoke settles, you and Faith notice a even more beaten Politoad lying on the ground, fainted due to the attack. Winry has fainted.
    “Now, to finish things off...” the murderer says, turning to you. “Flamethrower!”
    What will you do?


    PI
    You again give orders to your pokemon, and you don’t want to ‘hurt’ in any way the leeching vines, as they are slowly sapping the scorpion’s health and energy. Absol starts by leering at his foes, giving them a shiver, and immobilizing. Then, the plant pokemon starts releasing and spreding some sleep-inducing powder, in order to put them asleep. However, since the spores take some time to make effects, the world goes upside-down. The Scorplack Cut the leeching vines, neutralizing their effect, and Taunt Absol and Ivysaur, making gestures that are very obscene and such. Then, if that wasn’t enough, they disappear into thin air, and re-appear behind your pokemon. Their claws emit a bright glow, and the scorpions deliver a hard Metal Claw (no pun intended) to both your pokemon.
    The battle didn’t go very well this round for you. In fact, it didn’t go well at all. Your pokemon can only attack now, due to the Taunting, and the Leech Seeds were destroyed, and you can’t re-collect them. Both sides have the same amount of health, the Scorplack have less energy than your pokemon.
    What will you do?


    Thed
    Seeing that the Shinx was using a Ludicolo and a Slowbro, you decide to let Divatox the Muk and Magneto the Magneton battle this one for you.
    “The battle may now begin!” the Shinx shouts, commencing the battle.
    "Divatox send a Poison Gas the Slowbro and Ludiculos way. Magneto get in there and try hit the two with a Roll Out with no worries about the poisonous gases since you are part Steel. Divatox let loose a Shadow Punch on Ludiculo and Magneto Supersonic Slowbro!", you order to your pokemon.
    The Muk starts spiting a purple ‘cloud’, that heads towards the Slowbro and Ludicolo, in order to poison them.
    “Nice try, but you’ll have to do better than that.” Your foe says. “Slowbro, Safeguard yourself and Ludicolo, now!”
    The psychic pokemon then emits a bright white glow, a white energy-formed dome protecting both pokemon from the Poison Gas, as it disappears when it hit the guardian dome. “Ludicolo, Hydro Pump Magneto!” Shinx again orders.
    Magneto then starts rolling towards its foes, as the Ludicolo fires a high-pressured water gun, hitting the rolling Magneton. The rollout attack starts slowing, both attacks struggling. However, the Hydro Pump was more powerful, and sent Magneton flying, crashing in the ground.
    Divatox’s fist then emits a purple glow, charging his ghost energy. He then slides through the floor to get near Ludicolo, that counters the Shadow Punch with an Ice Punch from himself. Both punches hit, a small explosion occurring, both pokemon backing off.
    Magneto couldn’t perform your last order, as it just got up (as in, he started levitating again), still a bit dizzy from the water pump.
    “Ludicolo, fire two Leech Seeds towards both Divatox and Magneto. Then hit Magneto with a Water Pulse! Slowbro, Yawn as loud as you can, I want those pink bubbles to hit both. Then, send a Psychic wave towards Divatox!”
    What will you do?


    REPOSTS
    Rikku.
    You call your Mightyena back, and send your beloved and powerful Nidoking to do the job for her. Nidosu starts by opening his mouth, and multiple Sludge Bombs were fired towards Exploud, which easily destroyed them with a Hyper Beam. He then turned to the ghost pokemon, the strange dimensional distortion still being there. The behemoth ran towards it, his fist engulfed with flames. However, the Fire Punch was stopped by another Bubblebeam from the Dusclops, the poison pokemon hitting the ground harshly. Your Espeon, however, managed to be more successful, even if it was just a bit. Her eyes glowing blue, the Confusion took control of the Dusclops’ hands, and she moved them apart, the distortion disappearing. She then runs towards the Exploud, Tacking it, but she didn’t do considerable damage.
    Nidosu took some damages, Saki took none. The distortion between the ghost’s hands disappeared, but that doesn’t mean the Dusclops can’t create another one. The Exploud seems to be very powerful, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?

  19. #2544
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    It is Saturday again!
    Also, since I only have a group of 4 people, when 2 reply, I shall post updates.
    Also, don't forget to bold your attacks.

    SS
    You release Winry again, that showed obvious signs of fatigue due to the last battle, to assist you to escape from death once again. Giving her orders, you hope you have enough luck to defeat the assassin, and bring him to justice.
    Winry’s eyes then start glow in a shade of light blue, focusing her mind. The Hypnosis attack might be invisible, but if it wasn’t, you could see blue circular waves slowly moving towards the Charmeleon.
    “You’re trying to beat me with that beat-up pokemon?” the murdered sarcastically says. “My victims always played hard on me, but you aren’t. It will be like taking a candy out of a baby... in this case, the candy is both your lives. Charmeleon, finish her off! Dragon Rage!”
    The red lizard, before the hypnosis could make any effect, opens his mouth and charges a fiery ball. Then, Charmeleon fires it, exploding when it hit Winry. As the smoke settles, you and Faith notice a even more beaten Politoad lying on the ground, fainted due to the attack. Winry has fainted.
    “Now, to finish things off...” the murderer says, turning to you. “Flamethrower!”
    What will you do?

    Damn I look at my fainted Politoed, I expected her to last atleast a little while longer, but, she was pretty weak from the last battle I then reach for my belt, and take out two pokeballs, one belonging to Winry, the other not.
    "Winry, return!" I say as I hold out the first englarged pokeball forward, a red beam emits from it, engulfing my politoed and returning her to the pokeball. I hook that ball back onto my belt. I then stare at the other for a while, and the stare at the charmeleon, who is preparing to fire the flamethrower.
    "Go, Al!" I shout as I enlarge the remaining pokeball, and throw it into the air. Out of the ball erupts a large red beam of light, which eventually begins to take the form of a large, grey figure, with a rounded body, as well as two, creamy-grey hands, and a large, single red eye, in the center of it's head.
    "Duslops!" it says as it ascends to the ground, showing that it is larger than the charmeleon, and putting on a stereo-typical fighting pose.
    "Al!" I shout to my Dusclops, who is now standing infront of me, "This is your first real battle, so make it a good one! use Fire Punch to counter the flamethrower" Dusclops nods. I then take a quick moment to look at the murderer, and Charmeleon, and then grin.
    "Al, use a Night Shade on Charmeleon, and then use Confuse Ray!" I then look over at my Glalie, who nods. I then take Glalie's pokeball from my belt
    "Ed, return" A red light then emits from the ball, recalling Glalie into it. I then stare at Al, who is preparing to counter attack.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  20. #2545
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    *le gasp* Updates. *breaks out the defibulator*


    ~Spectre~

    “Interesting choice.” The voice booms when your Combusken appears. “All right. Here is how this battle will work. I have six Pokémon in each of these Pokéballs.” A wheel-like thing made of a rough sandstone lowered from the ceiling, with 6 Pokéballs sitting in holes inside of it. “There is a Cradlily, Nosepass, Omastar, Kabutops, Armadlo, and Aerodactly in them. I shall spin the wheel to see which one I will use first. This will be a 2 on 2 battle, so make sure you know which other Pokémon you will be using to save time.” The voice suggested. Then, the wheel started to spin, making a scratch as it passed an arrowhead at the top of the wheel. It slowed, and then stopped on a Pokéball, which fell from the wheel. A large insect-like creature appeared in a flash of brown light, and gave a roar. “Ah. Armadlo. This will be quite difficult. But we shall see how skilled I am. All right. Armadlo. Harden, Mud Sport, then Water Gun.” The voice ordered. How will you respond?

    Note: You will order attacks this response, and then at the beginning of next response also. Then, he will order attacks at the beginning and end of the updates, followed by you ordering attacks. This will go until Armadlo is KOed.
    Hiroshi was flabbergasted as a huge circular device made out of stone emerged before his eyes, each shafted with holes and each hole containing a pokemon. His eyes widened when he heard of the rare and spectacular fossil pokemon carressed onto the stone. However, his glee could not contain within him as a huge bug like pokemon screeched from one of the balls, bellowing "Arrrrmmaaaaaalldddooooo!!!" He could quickly notice that this battle would take his genius mind and his pokemon. "Haha! White Power!" Ryusuke, the Combusken, glanced at his trainer as if he was struck by lightening. The Armaldo seemed pretty ticked off that the battle wasn't starting, so it began to Harden its body, pressuring it to become hard as rock. The Combusken would have some trouble breaking through this wall.

    "AhHA! Ryu, lets begin by hardening your body and mind by Bulking Up your body! That should give you a steady hand! Lets then create a cyclone of flames with a Fire Spin! Do it right so it encases the Armaldo into a deep flaming pit! Finally, lets keep our defenses sturdy with a Reflect wall! This should give us much needed protection." Hiroshi nodded at his genius plan. This should work... right?

    The Combusken took a moment to take the orders in, then jumped right into action. He couldn't argue that did have good ideas.
    +If violence isn't the solution, your not doing enough of it.+
    |FB|CC|DT|

  21. #2546
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Update 10

    Darn… SPPf… Keeps crashing on me… I barely got into FT before it redirected me to some search engine… Complete with a listing for hentai sites like it’s been doing all over the site and forums. Ugh…

    Teehee, Bashaamo, Crystal_Espeon, and Jon Jen: Your previous updates are somewhere in my last update in the previous page. I cannot be bothered to link back now since the forums are ultra slow for the time being.

    Lee-san:
    Guts starts off the round once more, hopping and floating (how do Geodude float, anyways? o_0) towards the Archeologist’s Torkoal, and raises his right fist as he gets into striking range. The fist begins to glow white as Guts starts to summon whatever energy that he has in his right fist, and the glow illuminates the surrounding area, making the rest of the camp a bit more visible in the night. All of the nearby scientists stop what they were doing, and begin to stare at the light with a sense of awe, thinking that Jirachi had just visited them or something crazy like that. They all get ultra disappointed, however, when Guts slams his fist into Torkoal… Only to find out that his Rock Smash attack was no match for Torkoal’s defensive Protect barrier. The Torkoal blinks at Guts for a moment, his head inside his hard, tough shell. The glow from Guts’ arm fades away, and most of the nearby scientists resume their work, with some muttering that, “The ‘loony archeologist’ should be helping out, not trying to welcome the new arrival by beating him up.” As Torkoal’s protective barrier fades away, Guts swings into action again, getting closer to Torkoal and attempting to lift up his shell.

    Meanwhile, Heigana scuttles towards the Numel, intent on striking him once more. Heigana seems to be more careful however, because of the last failed attack. Once he reaches striking distance, the Numel suddenly jumps into the air, and rolls into what seems to be a yellow ball of sorts, and rolls towards Heigana. Heigana, unable to get a hold onto the Numel’s head with his Vicegrip, gets struck by the rolling yellow ball. Heigana then lands near Guts and the Torkoal as the Numel rolls out of his attack position. The archeologist, silent all this time, then yells out to his Torkoal, “Alright! They’re in position! Witness the basic fundamentals of teamwork! Blast them both with a Heat Wave!”

    Before Guts is able to lift up Torkoal, the Torkoal suddenly rears his head out from his shell, and then begins to inhale a large amount of air… Before unleashing a massive Heat Wave attack on both Guts and Heigana. The both of them are blown backwards and even deeper into the archeological site, but they soon crash into a boulder in the middle of the road, stopping them from flying back even further.

    Both Guts and Heigana struggle back to their fighting stances, clearly not happy that an attack like that was able to nail them to that rock. Enraged, Heigana and Guts rushes back to the battlefield before unleashing their next attacks. Heigana spews forth a volley of Bubbles, all of which strike the Numel before he can even react. Guts follows afterwards, slamming the Torkoal’s head back into his shell with a rough Tackle attack, also sending the shell flying into even more stone tablets. The scientist from earlier groans even louder and mutters something very angrily at you, before scrambling to save the rest of the stone tablets.

    Torkoal seems to be flipped backwards now, and is struggling to get upright once more. Heigana isn’t done yet, however, as he rushes towards the Numel once more, really making sure that this time, his attack would work. Except this time, the Numel suddenly rushes forward once more, trying to slam into Heigana with a Double-Edge attack. However, Heigana, who was expecting an attack like that, quickly scuttles off to the side as the Numel slams into the soft sand. Before the Numel could react, Heigana had already seized the Numel by the head. The archeologist cringes as he watches his Numel get slammed against the ground two times before the Numel sends out a Flamethrower, forcing Heigana to let go unless he wanted more than his right arm to become roasted.

    All of the Pokemon have taken a large amount of damage this round. Heigana is worse off than Guts is, being struck by more attacks and using more attacks than Guts was. The Torkoal is still flipped upside-down and is using massive amounts of energy to try to flip back into his original position, and the Numel is starting to show signs of fatigue.

    The archeologist mutters to himself, and says nothing as he watches his Pokemon try to get up. What will you do now?

  22. #2547
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post

    Lee-san:
    Guts starts off the round once more, hopping and floating (how do Geodude float, anyways? o_0) towards the Archeologist’s Torkoal, and raises his right fist as he gets into striking range. The fist begins to glow white as Guts starts to summon whatever energy that he has in his right fist, and the glow illuminates the surrounding area, making the rest of the camp a bit more visible in the night. All of the nearby scientists stop what they were doing, and begin to stare at the light with a sense of awe, thinking that Jirachi had just visited them or something crazy like that. They all get ultra disappointed, however, when Guts slams his fist into Torkoal… Only to find out that his Rock Smash attack was no match for Torkoal’s defensive Protect barrier. The Torkoal blinks at Guts for a moment, his head inside his hard, tough shell. The glow from Guts’ arm fades away, and most of the nearby scientists resume their work, with some muttering that, “The ‘loony archeologist’ should be helping out, not trying to welcome the new arrival by beating him up.” As Torkoal’s protective barrier fades away, Guts swings into action again, getting closer to Torkoal and attempting to lift up his shell.

    Meanwhile, Heigana scuttles towards the Numel, intent on striking him once more. Heigana seems to be more careful however, because of the last failed attack. Once he reaches striking distance, the Numel suddenly jumps into the air, and rolls into what seems to be a yellow ball of sorts, and rolls towards Heigana. Heigana, unable to get a hold onto the Numel’s head with his Vicegrip, gets struck by the rolling yellow ball. Heigana then lands near Guts and the Torkoal as the Numel rolls out of his attack position. The archeologist, silent all this time, then yells out to his Torkoal, “Alright! They’re in position! Witness the basic fundamentals of teamwork! Blast them both with a Heat Wave!”

    Before Guts is able to lift up Torkoal, the Torkoal suddenly rears his head out from his shell, and then begins to inhale a large amount of air… Before unleashing a massive Heat Wave attack on both Guts and Heigana. The both of them are blown backwards and even deeper into the archeological site, but they soon crash into a boulder in the middle of the road, stopping them from flying back even further.

    Both Guts and Heigana struggle back to their fighting stances, clearly not happy that an attack like that was able to nail them to that rock. Enraged, Heigana and Guts rushes back to the battlefield before unleashing their next attacks. Heigana spews forth a volley of Bubbles, all of which strike the Numel before he can even react. Guts follows afterwards, slamming the Torkoal’s head back into his shell with a rough Tackle attack, also sending the shell flying into even more stone tablets. The scientist from earlier groans even louder and mutters something very angrily at you, before scrambling to save the rest of the stone tablets.

    Torkoal seems to be flipped backwards now, and is struggling to get upright once more. Heigana isn’t done yet, however, as he rushes towards the Numel once more, really making sure that this time, his attack would work. Except this time, the Numel suddenly rushes forward once more, trying to slam into Heigana with a Double-Edge attack. However, Heigana, who was expecting an attack like that, quickly scuttles off to the side as the Numel slams into the soft sand. Before the Numel could react, Heigana had already seized the Numel by the head. The archeologist cringes as he watches his Numel get slammed against the ground two times before the Numel sends out a Flamethrower, forcing Heigana to let go unless he wanted more than his right arm to become roasted.

    All of the Pokemon have taken a large amount of damage this round. Heigana is worse off than Guts is, being struck by more attacks and using more attacks than Guts was. The Torkoal is still flipped upside-down and is using massive amounts of energy to try to flip back into his original position, and the Numel is starting to show signs of fatigue.

    The archeologist mutters to himself, and says nothing as he watches his Pokemon try to get up. What will you do now?
    Lee watched his battle with the archeologist go on, and still neither side was clearly winning yet. He needed to change that..

    "Well, if you can do teamwork, then we can do teamwork too, watch this!
    Listen Guts, I want you to pick up Heigana and throw her straight at that Numel. Heigana, hit the Numel with Vicegrip when Guts is throwing you at it, that should do some good damage. After you've hit it, use Harden to lower the damage from its counterattack that will come for sure. Finish by firing another stream of Bubbles at it.
    Guts, after you've thrown Heigana, hit Torkoal with your mightiest Dynamicpunch while it's hopefully still trying to get up. Finally, finish with another Rock Smash!" the young trainer told his Pokemon.

    "This battle will soon be over, you hear that? I hope you'll see I'm more than worthy to explore those ruins!" Lee shouted to the archeologist, his confidence growing slightly..

  23. #2548
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Thed
    Seeing that the Shinx was using a Ludicolo and a Slowbro, you decide to let Divatox the Muk and Magneto the Magneton battle this one for you.
    “The battle may now begin!” the Shinx shouts, commencing the battle.
    "Divatox send a Poison Gas the Slowbro and Ludiculos way. Magneto get in there and try hit the two with a Roll Out with no worries about the poisonous gases since you are part Steel. Divatox let loose a Shadow Punch on Ludiculo and Magneto Supersonic Slowbro!", you order to your pokemon.
    The Muk starts spiting a purple ‘cloud’, that heads towards the Slowbro and Ludicolo, in order to poison them.
    “Nice try, but you’ll have to do better than that.” Your foe says. “Slowbro, Safeguard yourself and Ludicolo, now!”
    The psychic pokemon then emits a bright white glow, a white energy-formed dome protecting both pokemon from the Poison Gas, as it disappears when it hit the guardian dome. “Ludicolo, Hydro Pump Magneto!” Shinx again orders.
    Magneto then starts rolling towards its foes, as the Ludicolo fires a high-pressured water gun, hitting the rolling Magneton. The rollout attack starts slowing, both attacks struggling. However, the Hydro Pump was more powerful, and sent Magneton flying, crashing in the ground.
    Divatox’s fist then emits a purple glow, charging his ghost energy. He then slides through the floor to get near Ludicolo, that counters the Shadow Punch with an Ice Punch from himself. Both punches hit, a small explosion occurring, both pokemon backing off.
    Magneto couldn’t perform your last order, as it just got up (as in, he started levitating again), still a bit dizzy from the water pump.
    “Ludicolo, fire two Leech Seeds towards both Divatox and Magneto. Then hit Magneto with a Water Pulse! Slowbro, Yawn as loud as you can, I want those pink bubbles to hit both. Then, send a Psychic wave towards Divatox!”
    What will you do?
    It was only the start of the battle and already it was fierce and fast paced. The Shinx definitely had tough pokemon, but Thed didn't doubt that his pokemon could pull through for him no matter the opponents they faced. Trying to figure out a strategy against the Water type duo the Shinx gave out his orders. Hoping to counter the Shinx's strategy somehow Thed thought hard and came up with this. "Let's go for it you guys! Magneto use a Swift attack to cut those Leech Seeds down to size and hopefully whizz by for some damage to Ludiculo and Slowbro. While Magneto is busy Divatox you Dig underground and Magneto you follow right after her into the hole. Once you're right underneath the Water types Divatox go straight up and make an opening and release a Poison Gas. After that girl hide within your hole and wait out this round. Magneto after Divatox releases her gaseous cloud you burst out of the hole and release a Tri-Attack on Slowbro." Thed hoped his strategy would work on the Shinx and watched his pokemon battle.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  24. #2549
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    PI
    You again give orders to your pokemon, and you don’t want to ‘hurt’ in any way the leeching vines, as they are slowly sapping the scorpion’s health and energy. Absol starts by leering at his foes, giving them a shiver, and immobilizing. Then, the plant pokemon starts releasing and spreding some sleep-inducing powder, in order to put them asleep. However, since the spores take some time to make effects, the world goes upside-down. The Scorplack Cut the leeching vines, neutralizing their effect, and Taunt Absol and Ivysaur, making gestures that are very obscene and such. Then, if that wasn’t enough, they disappear into thin air, and re-appear behind your pokemon. Their claws emit a bright glow, and the scorpions deliver a hard Metal Claw (no pun intended) to both your pokemon.
    The battle didn’t go very well this round for you. In fact, it didn’t go well at all. Your pokemon can only attack now, due to the Taunting, and the Leech Seeds were destroyed, and you can’t re-collect them. Both sides have the same amount of health, the Scorplack have less energy than your pokemon.
    What will you do?[/COLOR]
    Stephen watched as the two opponent scorpionlike Pokemon fight back, destroying the vines which had binded them only moments before. Stephen ponders the situation, before screaming to his Pokemon, "THIS IS TIME FOR DRASTIC ACTION!"

    Absol and Ivysaur turn to look at their trainer with clear looks of a mixture between fear and surprise before turning to each other, wondering if their trainer had spent too much time around Zora, screaming out random things that are quite obvious. Stephen sighs, before shaking his head. "We're just going to attack them head on. Absol, use a pair of Shock Wave attacks, Ivysaur, a pair of Razor Leaves. Let's see how we can do."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  25. #2550
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    Hey guys, you may have noticed how my updates really really have started to suck and are incredibly infrequent. Please tell me anything that may be troubling you and I shall try and fix it.


    Golden Mew:

    In front stands the rough side of the mountain, often with sharp walls of rock jutting out from the already rocky path. However on these walls are obviously nests of birds, as you can tell by the amazing amount of taillow as well as others flying to and fro in large numbers.

    But you begin ascent as your Enterna hopped swiftly from rock to rock, Aqua followed after with Goldfeather gliding up close to you. Slight trees are come out from the cracks, and after a good walk, you rest by one of these. The view is rather pretty.

    Beside you, stands a wall with nests obviously, and you do hear slight movement in the rather scrawny tree as you sit down. Down below where you have walked already, some spearow peck at the ground. Yes, birds a plenty here really.
    "Chick, chicka, chi, chickorita!" Enterna hopped on the ground, bursting with energy and rearing to go. "Yes! Our first big battle. Let's make it a double! Come on, Aqua!"

    Before Aqua had a chance to reply, Goldfeather butted in.
    "Pidge, Pidge, Pidgey!!!" It squawked alarmingly. "No! Spearow are really fierce!"

    "Toto, Totodile, Toto? To, To, Totodile!" Aqua wanted to know. "Why can't we battle them anyway? The fiercer, the better!"

    "Pidge, Pidge?" Goldfeather asked curiously, "Have you never seen or battled a Spearow in action? In REAL life?"

    "Chick..." Enterna replied, faltering. "No..."

    "Pidge, Pidgey, Pid, Pidgey. Pidgey, Pidge, Pid, Pidgey, Pidge," The bird explained patiently, sighing, "You guys can be extremely ignorant at times. Spearow are fierce birds - they have an incredible anger! You know Ash, the famous Pokemon trainer, right? He threw a stone at a Spearow, and a whole flock of them started attacking him. They almost killed his Pikachu. They'll probably try to do the same with you,"

    "To..." Aqua hung her head. "Oh..."

    "Mare, Mareep. Ma, Mareep. Mareep, Mare." Sparky told them quietly. "Not if we approach them carefully, and explain that we want a friendly match."

    "Cater! Caterpie, Cat, Caterpie!" Geo exclaimed. Yeah! Goldfeather, you're perfect! You're a bird, you were born here - they won't think of you as a threat!"

    "Teddi, Tediursa..." Moonbeam rolled out of her Pokeball, yawning, then rolled her eyes after her short speech. "Yeah, if she approaches them right. Duh!"

    The team of Pokemon slunk away from the Teddiursa, who thought she was all that.

    "Pidge, Pidgey." Goldfeather told them. "You may hate her, but she's right..."

    "Ted! Teddiursa! Tedi!" The bear said indigantly, "Oi! No one hates me."

    "Look, can we just please stop arguing! So it's decided; Goldfeather, approach them with caution. Good luck," Falcon told them, after listening to their conversation, amused.

    The pidgey nodded and waddled up to the Spearow, about to tell them that Aqua and Enterna wanted to have a double battle with two of them.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •