Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #2551
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Again, updates!
    I remind you again, don't forget to bold attacks, please.
    Sorry about crapiness, battle updates are boring. =/

    ~Shuckle
    You call back Winry the Politoad, and send your most powerful pokemon, Al the Dusclops. The assassin backs off a lil’ from seeing the cyclops ghoul, his red eye emitting a red dark light.
    Charmeleon then fires a long stream of burning flames towards the ghost, which fist was quickly engulfed by flames. Al counters the Flamethrower by a powerful Fire Punch of himself, although the intense heat from the collapse of those two powerful attacks cost him some energy. The Flamethrower fades, and Al uses the moment to counter-attack. His eye glows, and fires a black thunderbolt towards the red lizard. The Night Shade hits it, the contact resulting in a small explosion, sending the fire pokemon flying. Then, the Dusclops’ eye emits a bright white glow, that blinds for 3 seconds the Charmeleon. Although it took some time, the Confure Ray showed its effects, as the Charmeleon was walking in a dizzy way.
    What will you do?

    ~Thed3
    You give your orders to your pokemon, hoping they could counter the Shinx’s attacks. Ludicolo starts by shooting two seeds from his sombrero towards the Magneton and the Muk. Magneto however fires a barrage of small shiny stars, in order to cut the about-to-be leeching seeds. It was a successful counter strategy: the seeds were cut into million pieces due to the stars, but they were “stronger” than regular seeds, making the swift attack fade. While that, Muk was digging the ground, or in this case, trying to do so, but unsuccessfully. The ice that covered the ground was too solid and thick, and nothing could perforate that. Ludicolo used the moment to fire a waved water gun, which hit Magneto, sending it flyiung. Then, Slowbro yawned as loudly as possible, dozens of medium-sized pink bubbles being fired, heading towards his opponents. Luckily for you, Divatox released again a purple gas towards her opponents, hiding her and Magneto, which dodged the Yawn attack. The poisonous cloud continued moving, but was stopped by the Safeguarding dome. The Poison Gas was negated, and you see the dome shatter into small pieces of fragile light, which quickly fade.
    What will you do?

    Note: here’s how things will run. One round, Shinx will order first. The next round, he won’t. The next to that, he will. And so and so. Last round he ordered, so now, he won’t.


    ~SM
    After shouting, action that confused your pokemon, you give them attacking orders, as they can’t do do anything more than attacking, due to the Taunting. Absol starts by shooting a barrage or small, shiny and sparky starts, which were so closed to each other and moved so quickly, it seemed like a lightning. The “lightning” hits one of the Scoplack hard, smashing it against the labyrinth wall. However, before Absol could hit the other scorpion with another shock wave, the Scorplack stared at him, immobilizing the dark pokemon. Then, Ivysaur fired a barrage large-sized and sharp-edged leafs, while the Scorplack countered with a barrage of Poison Stings. The attacks collide, both leafs and sting ‘bouncing” away. Still, some leafs hit the scorpions, and some stings hit Absol and Ivysaur, no poison effect done.
    It seems that the battle won’t last long, as all pokemon are starting to pant. While the Scorplack have more energy, your pokemon have more health.
    What will you do?

    REPOSTS

    ~Rikku.
    You call your Mightyena back, and send your beloved and powerful Nidoking to do the job for her. Nidosu starts by opening his mouth, and multiple Sludge Bombs were fired towards Exploud, which easily destroyed them with a Hyper Beam. He then turned to the ghost pokemon, the strange dimensional distortion still being there. The behemoth ran towards it, his fist engulfed with flames. However, the Fire Punch was stopped by another Bubblebeam from the Dusclops, the poison pokemon hitting the ground harshly. Your Espeon, however, managed to be more successful, even if it was just a bit. Her eyes glowing blue, the Confusion took control of the Dusclops’ hands, and she moved them apart, the distortion disappearing. She then runs towards the Exploud, Tacking it, but she didn’t do considerable damage.
    Nidosu took some damages, Saki took none. The distortion between the ghost’s hands disappeared, but that doesn’t mean the Dusclops can’t create another one. The Exploud seems to be very powerful, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Name of Updator: Haku Blue
    Date of Last Update: August 21st

    Sorry this is so late.

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Updates are here... and a little quicker! You can thank me later :P Now, enjoy and feast on my latest mindworks!

    Bloody Banette

    "This battle has gone on far enough.." thought Felix as he looked on to his Slowbro Sonso, and Painkiller, who had evolved into a Dusclops very recently. Since both teams had one Pokemon tired and one with a decent amount of energy, Felix decided to match weak for weak and strong for strong. This, as it turns out, was a very good strategy, and perhaps the best one of them all. So this time around, the 2 on 2 becomes two 1 on 1 matches. What exactly do I mean? Let's find out...

    Sonso, still feeling paralyzed and tired, was to face off against Silat, who was also just as tired. Sonso starts off with a deadly Ice Beam, but Silat barely manages to avoid it and zooms in on Sonso, using a Quick Attack to try and damage the poor Slowbro more. This was with a flaw, and that was Sonso's tail, in which Silat slammed into, dealing damage to itself as well. Kalit was worried, seeing as he could not assist Silat as he had to pay attention to the Dusclops in front of him. Silat, signaling he wasn't done yet, flies up into the air and zooms in as fast as he can, using a Faint Attack and successfully damaging Sonso before it could use the Flamethrower move it was ordered to use. But this is the time, people, where when you believe in your own Pokemon, many a miracle happen. Silat, definitely feeling the advantage is his, uses one more Faint Attack, but Sonso begins to look towards the sky, and seeing as it is already dark in the aura and clouds, firing off the Thunder was easier than it looked. Not only is it a direct hit to Silat, but it also hits many of the other Murkrow and even a small bolt hits Kalit, surprising it into a shockwave of thoughts. Silat, "seeing the light", falls to the ground, fainted. *Level up for Sonso* Sonso, breathing with almost no breath, falls down as well, but not fainted. All it means is that it is now currently defenseless against any of the Murkrow, which Sonso has angered many of. This is where Kalit decides to take the ultimate revenge as we now switch to the other battlers-Kalit and Painkiller...

    Kalit, still glowing from the next attack, planned to use the move on Painkiller, but seeing his second-in-command fall victim to Sonso, decides to use its Sky Attack on the fallen Slowbro, in an attempt to knock it out. However, Painkiller senses this, and Pursuits Kalit, AND uses a Water Pulse, forcing Kalit to hit a tree dead on, and knocking the tree down. "Whew," you think as that Sky Attack was not just a powerful attack, it was enforced by rage, and Sonso would be surely down and out if it were hit by the move. Kalit, losing a lot of the energy from the attack, tries to use a Perish Song, but remembers that even its own comrades would hear it and perish as well. Running out of options, Kalit, at the VERY last moment, commands his entire fleet to flee, leaving behind Silat. However, this enrages Painkiller, and it makes his *eye* glow a very infuriated red. Hearing the words of the attack from its trainer, Painkiller fires one deadly Icy Wind, causing not only Kalit to faint, but the other members to fall to the ground. *Level up for Painkiller*

    The fallen leader, his second in command, and the rest of the Black Crow Gang have been defeated! Congratulations, trainer! You have done well and should feel proud for coming that far! But... there is one more thing to do-and that's to decide where you go next.

    As we return to the scene, you see 3 directions open to you: North, West, and East. Not only that, a voice calls from one of those areas saying *Felix, thank you for defeating them. I am in your debt. If you follow the right path, you will be rewarded with the path out of the forest. Choosing the wrong direction may leave you stuck here forever. However, since this is not fair, I will give you a small hint-"Remember the path of sunlight", and you will know where to go.

    What does this mean for the young traveller and his Pokemon? Who knows, but for the night, they must rest... The new day will be born of light, and the forest will seem alive for a moment... Just make sure you remember... the sunlight...

    Furizaa & Alilatias

    Two Pokemon trainers, never giving up, and finding themselves at the mere mercy of Articuno, the legend of Ice. Two Pokemon trainers, fighting for not only their spirit of battle, but also for their own lives. Two Pokemon trainers, who, at the very end, hope to be victorious. Two Pokemon trainers... and time is NOT on their side...

    "HAHAHAHAHA!" exclaimed Articuno, seeing as the trainers here made a grave error in their thinking before this round even starts..."What is this? You assumed a Sheer Cold move? HAHAHA... to think of something to simple is not worthy of my attention! Prepare for some massive damage!" And Articuno does just that, firing off a Blizzard, that not only hits them, but it hits them critically, and it also freezes Tenchi's hind legs.

    Things have started grim, but it didn't mean that Tenchi couldn't use the Flash attack it was ordered to do, and by doing so, manages to catch Articuno's ego off-guard, blinding it for just a mere moment. This, unfortunately, also blinds Typhu, which whom Gary was hoping to avoid that happening. In that instant, Articuno, even while blinded, uses its inner focus-like ability to fire off a painful Extrasensory attack on Tenchi, causing a flinch within its mind, and preventing the next move.

    All hope is never lost, as Typhu jumps randomly into the air, using a Sunny Day, and actually using it in the right spot, where the said sunlight was peeking through. This causes Typhu to be more "fired up", and releases it from the Flash effects, making Typhu much more deadlier than before. This is when the combination of Flamethrowers, one from below of Tenchi, and one from the sunlight of above from Typhu, both boosted by the power of Sunny Day, heavily damage Articuno's right wing, almost causing it to fall from the sky.

    This turns Articuno into a VERY deadly rage, and it angrily stares at Typhu, firing off that Sheer Cold you believed was coming earlier. This misses Tenchi, but has every reason to hit Typhu, as he's in the air, and he falls to the ground, fainted from the mere chill of such a deadly attack. Gary, you must now choose another Pokemon in its stead. Seeing as this is the case, in this time around, you may choose anyone you wish. Any type, any level, it's up to you, but you know what Articuno is capable of...

    Things have gone both good and bad once again for our two trainers, Soruta and Gary. Hopefully, that Sunny Day will help you in the later rounds... Articuno HAS been damaged this round, but it has made it angrier, and for the next round, every attack it makes will hit first! You can still do it trainers! Use the weakness of Articuno to win, and by that I do not mean fire but... well... you'll have to find out... good luck!


    Sari *Lv.100* Mr. Miyagi *Lv.28* Aori *Lv.30* Mimi *Lv.27* Sano *Lv.28* Hirana *Lv. 25* Zangan *Lv.34* Ria *Lv.35* Arisa *Lv.32*
    *FB Banner by John's Knight*
    Enter my FB Profile!!!

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Thed3
    You give your orders to your pokemon, hoping they could counter the Shinx’s attacks. Ludicolo starts by shooting two seeds from his sombrero towards the Magneton and the Muk. Magneto however fires a barrage of small shiny stars, in order to cut the about-to-be leeching seeds. It was a successful counter strategy: the seeds were cut into million pieces due to the stars, but they were “stronger” than regular seeds, making the swift attack fade. While that, Muk was digging the ground, or in this case, trying to do so, but unsuccessfully. The ice that covered the ground was too solid and thick, and nothing could perforate that. Ludicolo used the moment to fire a waved water gun, which hit Magneto, sending it flyiung. Then, Slowbro yawned as loudly as possible, dozens of medium-sized pink bubbles being fired, heading towards his opponents. Luckily for you, Divatox released again a purple gas towards her opponents, hiding her and Magneto, which dodged the Yawn attack. The poisonous cloud continued moving, but was stopped by the Safeguarding dome. The Poison Gas was negated, and you see the dome shatter into small pieces of fragile light, which quickly fade.
    What will you do?

    Note: here’s how things will run. One round, Shinx will order first. The next round, he won’t. The next to that, he will. And so and so. Last round he ordered, so now, he won’t.
    Yeah I sort of realized this... since I've been in many battles updated like this and I update like this as well over at the CG. Thanks for the heads up though, although I would leave this more for the newer people... Unless I'm still considered new %;

    Thed grinned a little seeing as how the battle was really exciting now. He had to think harder now since the ground wasn't being cooperative like last battle. Divatox and Magneto were both actually doing better than he had hoped for not being extreme battlers like some of the others of the crew.

    "Magneto... Divatox let's give it all our energy! OK! Both of you release an ear piercing Screech! Divatox then jump into the air and dive in for a Pound attack. Magneto distract Slowbro and Ludiculo with barrages of Thundershocks. Divatox while you're in close give a Sludge to the face and Rock Smash combo to one of the pokemon and Magneto Water Pulse the other that Divatox doesn't hit!

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Update Batch 11

    Yes, I am so overdue for this. As a future note, I'm going to begin having opponents use moves that they can learn in D/P. Not the D/P moves themselves, but old moves that they can learn in D/P, like Torkoal's Rapid Spin.

    I'm going to start titling the updates as well, just to keep better track of where the adventures are. Also because I've nothing else better to do as well. >_>

    Teehee and Jon Jen: Your previous updates are here.

    Bashaamo and Crystal_Espeon: Your previous updates are here.

    Lee-san: (Now I've just barely realized that I've been calling Heigana a 'him' all this time. XD)
    The Desert Archeologist, part 3
    The archeologist mutters once more after hearing your response, lifting his veil so you could actually hear whatever the heck he was saying this time around. "So you think your Pokemon know the definition of teamwork as well..." Just then, you see the Numel begin to squint his eyes and glow, obviously focusing his energies to strike either Heigana and Guts. The Torkoal is still flopping on his backside, releasing more smoke into the air as the struggle went on.

    As the desert winds began to kick up even more dust, scientists went back into their tents, with overhead lights throughout the area turning off in the process, reducing visibility drastically. Soon, the eerie moon cast it's glow on the site, the only source of light left. Thinking that Heigana and Guts could not fight in such darkness, the Archeologist began to chuckle, until...

    ...From out of nowhere, Heigana came flying at Numel, and slammed her claw into the Numel! The Numel lost it's focus on Guts, and tumbled backwards to the side of the Archeologist. The Archeologist, with a baffled look on his face, turned around to look at you. Seeing your total confidence, he just shrugged at your remark about being worthy enough to enter these ruins before turning his attention back to the battle. Meanwhile, the Numel shuffled back up to his standing position, panting even more heavily than before. Seeing this, Heigana yelled a sharp, "Hei!" as her carapace shell began to shine in the desert moon, hardening her defenses for the counterattack that was sure to come.

    Guts, however, was completely on the offensive. Grunting as he tried to hop over to the downed Torkoal, he yelled as he was about to throw his Dynamicpunch to finish him off. But at the exact moment, Torkoal somehow began to spin his shell around, kicking up the soft desert sand into Guts and completely stopping his attack! The Torkoal wasn't done yet, as he Rapid Spinned uncontrollably across the field, hitting Heigana and knocking her off-balance and striking the Numel in the process! The Torkoal finally stops the assault, and lands upright next to where he used to be, blowing smoke out of his nostrils in triumph.

    By the time Heigana struggled back to her feet, Numel rushed forward, stampeding over the sand as he made his way to the ocean lobster. Before Heigana could react, the Numel screamed a war cry, using whatever energy he had left in a last chance attempt to destroy Heigana. Closing her eyes, Heigana raised both of her claws, and opened them to release a stream of bubbles at the Numel as both Pokemon collided...

    The Archeologist leaned forward in anticipation, expecting that his Numel had gotten the better of Heigana, until the dust had cleared. As the Numel lay unconscious, Heigana stood in the desert sands, raising her claws and firing bubbles that glittered in the air in celebration, before stopping and falling on her back in total exhaustion. With that battle over, the annoyed Archeologist then looked over to his Torkoal, who was shoving sand behind him with his back legs as a sign of aggression.

    Looking around the desert sands, you could no longer see Guts. After all, he had been buried under during the Rapid Spin attack. Thinking that you might have lost this battle, your spirit and morale was suddenly plucked up to even higher levels than before when Guts resurfaces... UNDER the Torkoal! Slamming his fist into the Torkoal's underside with a fist that had the power to shatter boulders, Guts sent Torkoal flying skyward until the night engulfed any sign that the Torkoal existed in the first place. Soon afterwards, the Torkoal could be seen landing on the ground behind the Archeologist, lying down in the sand, inhaling and exhaling large amounts of smoke in fatiuge.

    The Torkoal struggled to get back on his hind legs, and for a moment, he suceeds. Seeing this, Guts then prepares himself for an attack, because he thought that all hell was about to break loose. Time seemed to stop for the Archeologist, however, when the Torkoal slid into unconsciousness with a loud thud. This was enough to wake up the other scientists, who slowly filed their way outside, just to see their so-called leader defeated in a glorious battle... *Level-up for Heigana and Guts!*

    In a rage, the Archeologist storms off, saying something about being beaten up by a simple kid while leaving both the Numel and the Torkoal in the sands. Soon enough, he disappears among the crowd of other scientists, who were all talking amongst each other. An awkward moment ensued, as the scientists suddenly fell silent, and began to stare at you with their eyes. You really couldn't tell whether they were scientists anymore, by the way they were staring at you. One scientist then broke the prevailing silence, saying in total awe, "Wow... He beat that dictator of an archeologist..."

    After what felt like ages, a jeep suddenly barges through the site, and skids to a stop as it narrowly misses Guts, who stopped celebrating after being nearly blinded by the light of the jeep. Another scientist jumps out of the jeep, with a frantic look on his face. Coughing dust out of his mouth as he walked over to you and the crowd of scientists, he moans, "My... Little sister..." before collapsing onto the ground. Just what is going on? What are you going to do?

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Again, updates!
    I remind you again, don't forget to bold attacks, please.
    Sorry about crapiness, battle updates are boring. =/

    ~Shuckle
    You call back Winry the Politoad, and send your most powerful pokemon, Al the Dusclops. The assassin backs off a lil’ from seeing the cyclops ghoul, his red eye emitting a red dark light.
    Charmeleon then fires a long stream of burning flames towards the ghost, which fist was quickly engulfed by flames. Al counters the Flamethrower by a powerful Fire Punch of himself, although the intense heat from the collapse of those two powerful attacks cost him some energy. The Flamethrower fades, and Al uses the moment to counter-attack. His eye glows, and fires a black thunderbolt towards the red lizard. The Night Shade hits it, the contact resulting in a small explosion, sending the fire pokemon flying. Then, the Dusclops’ eye emits a bright white glow, that blinds for 3 seconds the Charmeleon. Although it took some time, the Confure Ray showed its effects, as the Charmeleon was walking in a dizzy way.
    What will you do?

    "Great work!" I call out to Al, who stands firm, as the Charmeleon stumbles across the floor like a drunk man. "Al, use Safeguard, then follow up with Lightscreen" Al stands firm and waits for it's final attack order.
    'And then, go in for a Shadow Punch! Dusclops nods. I then turn back to Faith.

    "Don't worry, this will all be over soon" I say to her, doing the 'nice guy pose', I then quickly turn back to the battle.

    "Prepare for the next round!" I shout to the murderer....
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 15th October 2006 at 9:11 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~SM
    After shouting, action that confused your pokemon, you give them attacking orders, as they can’t do do anything more than attacking, due to the Taunting. Absol starts by shooting a barrage or small, shiny and sparky starts, which were so closed to each other and moved so quickly, it seemed like a lightning. The “lightning” hits one of the Scoplack hard, smashing it against the labyrinth wall. However, before Absol could hit the other scorpion with another shock wave, the Scorplack stared at him, immobilizing the dark pokemon. Then, Ivysaur fired a barrage large-sized and sharp-edged leafs, while the Scorplack countered with a barrage of Poison Stings. The attacks collide, both leafs and sting ‘bouncing” away. Still, some leafs hit the scorpions, and some stings hit Absol and Ivysaur, no poison effect done.
    It seems that the battle won’t last long, as all pokemon are starting to pant. While the Scorplack have more energy, your pokemon have more health.
    What will you do?[/COLOR]
    Stephen watched as the attacks worked rather well for his Pokemon as the opponent Pokemon were beginning to wear down on health, but not without reason - Absol and Ivysaur had been pounding them with powerful attacks. However, it seemed as though a change of strategy was necessary - his own Pokemon were beginning to wear down, using energy at a high rate with their powerful Shock Waves and Razor Leaves. Sighing, Stephen realized that a change is strategy would be necessary if he wanted to finish this battle off with as little damage to his own Pokemon as possible.

    "Absol, use a pair of Razor Winds, one on each of them. Ivysaur, raise your attacking stats with a Swords Dance before you smack it around with Vine Whip!"
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
    Update Batch Seven
    Jon Jen:
    Tarou, your newly evolved Ludicolo, wastes no time in rushing to Trick’s aid. On his way there, the thug that the Seviper belongs to suddenly yells out, “Finish him off with a Poison Fang!” The moment the Seviper rears his ugly fangs to bite down unto Trick, Tarou manages - although rather painfully since his evolution did not completely ease the pain from his evolution - to reach to where Seviper is and strike him with an Astonish attack. Seviper, flinching, loosens his grip on Trick, allowing the angry Zangoose to slip free. Tarou, first making sure that Trick is alright, turns his attention to the Seviper when the other thug screams out an order to the down but not out Murkrow.

    “Blast that oversized pineapple with a Night Shade!” As Tarou is about to fire off his Water Gun, the Murkrow concentrates his energies and fires a bolt of black lightning at Tarou, striking him and making him tumble down onto the icy ground. At the same time, the enraged Trick then furiously performs some type of dance, which seems to boost his strength considerably, although not in the way you expected him to. To you, it seemed like he was in ‘fast forward’ mode. No kidding, especially when he immediately seems to teleport over to Seviper and scratch him with a fiery barrage of Fury Cutters as the Seviper was getting ready to spit his Sludge Bomb at Tarou. Instead of spitting the Sludge Bomb at Tarou, he randomly ends up spitting it out at Trick, which hits Trick in the chest, although Trick doesn’t seem to mind considering the fact that he’s not even focusing on his own injuries for now.

    “Murkrow! Hurry up and fire off another Haze!” Before the Murkrow could do so however, Tarou rolls back to a standing position, and closes his eyes as the snow in the area begins to flow around him once again. Once the snow concentrates into an icy ball of energy, the Murkrow then opens his mouth and lets out a stream of black mist, although he has trouble breathing in the process. *WHOOSH!* What seemed to resemble an Ice Beam was shot out from Tarou’s ball of energy, and the Murkrow was no more in his icy plain of floating dark mist.

    The second thug, who is rather annoyed that what seemed to be his only Pokemon had been knocked out rather easily, returns the said Murkrow back to his Pokeball and asks the other thug as to what he should do. “Don’t bother me now, or else you might end up getting me defeated too! If you want to prove your usefulness, use my Alakazam and take those kids behind us back to base while getting info from them as to where ‘Ashi the Mournful Moonlight’ or whatever nickname she has is in within the area! Now, be gone!” With that, the ‘main’ thug turns his attention away from the battle between Trick and his Seviper, and hands the defeated thug a Pokeball.

    That’s right… After all of this, you forgot about the kids that were behind the thugs that you tried to rescue before the battle started. And what was this ‘Ashi the Mournful Moonlight’ that he just mentioned? Before you could do anything to try and make another attempt at rescuing the kids, the second thug releases an Alakazam from within the Pokeball, and the thug disappears along with the kids and the Alakazam.

    Turning back to you with renewed determination, although you probably couldn’t tell why he was so determined now, the thug speaks to you in an angry tone. “Now that the distraction is gone… It’s time for us to really fight! Seviper! Slam your enemy with a Poison Tail!” The fallen Seviper, badly cut up from the Fury Cutter from Trick, somehow does a godly feat and manages to slither back up to an upright position and slam his sharp, bladed tail into Trick, sending him back a distance and next to Tarou. And the Seviper does all of this without a sign of pain…

    Trick’s rage is slowly diminishing as he is losing energy. That Poison Tail also did a rather huge number on his health too, even though he is immune from the poisoning properties of Seviper’s tail. Tarou is also losing energy, and even though he has been slightly refreshed from his evolution, it doesn’t seem like he’ll last in the battle for much longer, especially if one of Seviper’s attacks hits him head-on. What will you do now?
    [Sorry for such a wait for this reply. However, before I reply, I must inform you, that both Tarou and Trick have been placed in my PC storage. As to easy the difficulty for updating purposes, I'll be recalling them from the battle immediately, and replacing them with different pokemon.]

    Jon's focus was being split at every turn, it seemed. He's foes may be incometent, but they did present a substantial challenge, and though Jon had nearly overcome them, he had sustained significant damage in doing so, and it didn't look like either Tarou or Trick could hangle much more. Whatsmore, Jon's foes had made a slip of tongue, and revealed a piece of quite interesting information, a name, "Ashi, the mournful Moonlight". This was taking most of Jon''s current attention, as Jon couldn't resist analyzing any information. Jon's mind raced as he thought over the slip. "Thios Ashi the Mournful Moonlight seems to be important to these two, whatsmore, the children have some information about him... or it." Jon thought. "Logically, I can make the connection then between what these people have been doing and "Ashi the Mournful Moonlight", the must be after this person." Jon concluded. He thought on it a bit longer, but resolved it, and returned to the battle.

    "Tarou! Trick! You've both done an excellent job, but I think its best if you let King finish this up!" Jon spoke, as he took two pokeballs to his hands, and recalled Tarou and Trick to their balls. He then replaced the two pokeballs he held with a more fancy Luxury Ball, and tossed it out. From the Luxury Ball came King, the royal monarch Growlithe, and one of Jon's most powerful pokemon. King stood fast with his head held high in the snow upon its release, posing as he awaited Jon's order.

    "King, let's finish off this Seviper, shall we?" Jon ordered with a grin. "Start by shocking its senses with a Heat Wave attack! Next, attack it with a powerful Crunch! If that isn't enough to finish it, take it down with a Take Down!" Jon ordered, quite confidently.

    "Something still concerts me about this mysterious "Ashi the Mournful Moonlight". I'm not sure what it is... but someting about all of these seems... out of place, even for an evil scheme." Jon thought.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post

    Lee-san: (Now I've just barely realized that I've been calling Heigana a 'him' all this time. XD)
    The Desert Archeologist, part 3
    The archeologist mutters once more after hearing your response, lifting his veil so you could actually hear whatever the heck he was saying this time around. "So you think your Pokemon know the definition of teamwork as well..." Just then, you see the Numel begin to squint his eyes and glow, obviously focusing his energies to strike either Heigana and Guts. The Torkoal is still flopping on his backside, releasing more smoke into the air as the struggle went on.

    As the desert winds began to kick up even more dust, scientists went back into their tents, with overhead lights throughout the area turning off in the process, reducing visibility drastically. Soon, the eerie moon cast it's glow on the site, the only source of light left. Thinking that Heigana and Guts could not fight in such darkness, the Archeologist began to chuckle, until...

    ...From out of nowhere, Heigana came flying at Numel, and slammed her claw into the Numel! The Numel lost it's focus on Guts, and tumbled backwards to the side of the Archeologist. The Archeologist, with a baffled look on his face, turned around to look at you. Seeing your total confidence, he just shrugged at your remark about being worthy enough to enter these ruins before turning his attention back to the battle. Meanwhile, the Numel shuffled back up to his standing position, panting even more heavily than before. Seeing this, Heigana yelled a sharp, "Hei!" as her carapace shell began to shine in the desert moon, hardening her defenses for the counterattack that was sure to come.

    Guts, however, was completely on the offensive. Grunting as he tried to hop over to the downed Torkoal, he yelled as he was about to throw his Dynamicpunch to finish him off. But at the exact moment, Torkoal somehow began to spin his shell around, kicking up the soft desert sand into Guts and completely stopping his attack! The Torkoal wasn't done yet, as he Rapid Spinned uncontrollably across the field, hitting Heigana and knocking her off-balance and striking the Numel in the process! The Torkoal finally stops the assault, and lands upright next to where he used to be, blowing smoke out of his nostrils in triumph.

    By the time Heigana struggled back to her feet, Numel rushed forward, stampeding over the sand as he made his way to the ocean lobster. Before Heigana could react, the Numel screamed a war cry, using whatever energy he had left in a last chance attempt to destroy Heigana. Closing her eyes, Heigana raised both of her claws, and opened them to release a stream of bubbles at the Numel as both Pokemon collided...

    The Archeologist leaned forward in anticipation, expecting that his Numel had gotten the better of Heigana, until the dust had cleared. As the Numel lay unconscious, Heigana stood in the desert sands, raising her claws and firing bubbles that glittered in the air in celebration, before stopping and falling on her back in total exhaustion. With that battle over, the annoyed Archeologist then looked over to his Torkoal, who was shoving sand behind him with his back legs as a sign of aggression.

    Looking around the desert sands, you could no longer see Guts. After all, he had been buried under during the Rapid Spin attack. Thinking that you might have lost this battle, your spirit and morale was suddenly plucked up to even higher levels than before when Guts resurfaces... UNDER the Torkoal! Slamming his fist into the Torkoal's underside with a fist that had the power to shatter boulders, Guts sent Torkoal flying skyward until the night engulfed any sign that the Torkoal existed in the first place. Soon afterwards, the Torkoal could be seen landing on the ground behind the Archeologist, lying down in the sand, inhaling and exhaling large amounts of smoke in fatiuge.

    The Torkoal struggled to get back on his hind legs, and for a moment, he suceeds. Seeing this, Guts then prepares himself for an attack, because he thought that all hell was about to break loose. Time seemed to stop for the Archeologist, however, when the Torkoal slid into unconsciousness with a loud thud. This was enough to wake up the other scientists, who slowly filed their way outside, just to see their so-called leader defeated in a glorious battle... *Level-up for Heigana and Guts!*

    In a rage, the Archeologist storms off, saying something about being beaten up by a simple kid while leaving both the Numel and the Torkoal in the sands. Soon enough, he disappears among the crowd of other scientists, who were all talking amongst each other. An awkward moment ensued, as the scientists suddenly fell silent, and began to stare at you with their eyes. You really couldn't tell whether they were scientists anymore, by the way they were staring at you. One scientist then broke the prevailing silence, saying in total awe, "Wow... He beat that dictator of an archeologist..."

    After what felt like ages, a jeep suddenly barges through the site, and skids to a stop as it narrowly misses Guts, who stopped celebrating after being nearly blinded by the light of the jeep. Another scientist jumps out of the jeep, with a frantic look on his face. Coughing dust out of his mouth as he walked over to you and the crowd of scientists, he moans, "My... Little sister..." before collapsing onto the ground. Just what is going on? What are you going to do?
    (really? heh, no problem, she will forgive you ;p)
    Lee felt this battle was going into his last round, each Pokemon were gonna use their last reserves now; and he was right, Heigana battled fiercely with Numel, and just when it looked like she was done for, she fired one last stream of Bubbles, fainting the Numel.
    Just as Heigana happy fell on her back, exhausted from the battle, Guts didn't seem to fare that well against Torkoal. He was nowhere to be seen, and Lee started to worry about his Geodude..just as he surfaced from under Torkoal, smashing his most powerful Rock Smash attack into it, finally fainting it.
    Lee's grin began to get wider and wider, as he began to realise that he had just won his first battle.
    "Woohoo, we did it! Good job you guys, I'm very proud of you!" Lee happily called out to his Pokemon. "How do you like me now Mr. Archeo..huh?"
    But the scientist had stormed off, leaving both his Pokemon behind. Lee was just about to follow the scientist, when suddenly a Jeep arrived at the site, coming to a stop a few feet next to the crowd of scientists and Lee.
    The driver got out, and Lee noticed something wasn't okay with him..he walked kinda shakily, and finally collapsed on the ground, but now before moaning "My... Little sister...".
    Lee was shocked of this sudden turn of events, looking at the man lying on the ground a few feet away, whose sister seemed to be in trouble. But why did he leave her behind then? Lots of questions, and Lee was gonna find the answers to them.
    Looking at the site where the battle took place, and noticing the scientist's Pokemon lying there, he knew he had to do something about them.
    "Guts, Heigana, I need you to do me one more favor, alright? Go over to the Numel and Torkoal and make sure they are alright and not hurt, okay? After that you guys can take your well deserved rest too. " Lee called out to his Pokemon.
    After that, he kneeled on the ground next to the scientist, grabbed him by the shoulders and started shaking him slightly.
    "Hey, are you alright? Are you still concious? Can you tell me what happened to you and your sister? I might be able to help you.."
    Lee desperately hoped the man would be able to tell him, as this seemed to be a much more important matter than exploring the ruins with that coward scientist who couldn't stand up to a loss and left his Pokemon behind.

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Ooh, title!

    Update time for the good childrenz!

    ~Spectre~
    Combusken gives a squawk of agreement at its orders. He first Bulks Up his body to increase his strength and to up his defense. Armdalo does a similar thing, but his Harden technique focuses more on defense than attack. The fossil Pokémon seemed to give of a shine now, which reflected the dancing flames around the room. Combusken stares down his opponent again to wait for his attack. Armadlo starts to kick up sand and dirt everywhere, and covers himself with a protective layer earth. The Mud Sport helped give him a little bit of added protection from the Fire Spin that Combusken fired, but the bug-monster is still quite scorched by the heat. Not being able to move much of anywhere, and not wanting to anyways, Armadlo waits for the assault to end. The flaming vortex soon subdues, and Armadlo gets out of his defensive stance long enough to fire of a Water Gun. But Combusken thinks fast and puts up a Reflect Wall, which blocks the stream of water before fading.

    The battle has just started, but Armdalo already took a little damage. Overall, he’s still in perfectly fine shape; he’s just the tiniest bit charred. His breathing is still normal.

    Combusken is breathing heavier than Armadalo, but took no damage, and is ready to fight.


    Your orders?

    .:John’s Knight:.
    “If that is your wish, let it be.” Said Mrs. That calmly. “Where can we find this Garrat?” asked the Happy Medium. You describe Garrat to her, and she nods. She intently stares into her ball, and sees something. She whispers something into Mrs. That’s ear, and then turns back to her ball. “Well, then. Take my hand.” Mrs. That requests. You do so, and within a second, you’re ripped away from where you were a second ago, and flung into a place you’re not familiar with. The whole place looks like it is underwater, and you hold your breath, knowing that there’s no way you could breathe here. After a while, your breathing reflex kicks in, and forces you to inhale the water. You think you’d choke and sputter, but your lugs don’t seem to mind it. You exhale, and, although it may be denser than air, it’s just as easy to breathe. “The atmosphere of this planet is composed completely of a compound which is rich in oxygen. You’ll be able to breathe here.” the voice of Mrs. That tells you. You look around, and see that it looks like a regular sea, with nothing too out of the ordinary. You walk ahead a little, and find it harder to move down here, as for the atmosphere is much denser than you’re used to. You keep an eye out for your Crawdaunt as you walk. After a few minutes, you spot something red struggling in some seaweed like plants. You race over, knowing that it must be Garrat, and in fact, it is. You help to free your crustacean from the tangle of plants. He cuts one piece of weed as you pull another off his torso, and eventually, you free him. Hugging him, you set him down. You turn around, and start to walk back to where you started, but something seems to be blocking your way. A group of Sharpedo seems to be harassing a little Buoysel and Tamanta. What will you do?

    *\/Joe\/*
    Splinter nods, and starts to sprint at the beast, his wooden geta-like feet clicking against the split tile. He starts to increase speed, and then gives a sharp and Quick Attack to Groudon’s gut. The monster keels over in pain, and Splinter’s foot and leaf fans start to glow. He quickly delivers a MEGATON KIKU straight to Groudon’s jaw, who isn’t in much of a position to move from the speeding plant-imp. The legend falls backwards, not able to hold out any longer. Giving one last roar, he faints. *\/Level Up for Splinter, Kyyubii, and Marshtomp!\/* You watch the Groudon for a moment, and it starts to pulsate. It glows a faint blue for a moment, which subdues, then it starts to shrink. Its large tail starts to shrink and become much thinner. A small flame erupts at the tip of it, which dances in the slight breeze. The arms become small and bear little talons, along with the feet. The belly starts to gain a tan tint to it, and becomes slightly plump. The head rounds out, and two, large eyes and a large mouth makes the face. You walk over to the Charmander to see if it’s alright. Bending down, you survey it. Although its pretty scratched up, it’s alive. You turn it over to look for any wounds, and see that something is strange about its left arm. It seems to still have the tattoo like designs of Groudon. You take the fabric of your shirt and fiercely rub at it, but to no avail.

    What will you do with the Charmander? Where will you go?

    =D Have fun!

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    *\/Joe\/*
    Splinter nods, and starts to sprint at the beast, his wooden geta-like feet clicking against the split tile. He starts to increase speed, and then gives a sharp and Quick Attack to Groudon’s gut. The monster keels over in pain, and Splinter’s foot and leaf fans start to glow. He quickly delivers a MEGATON KIKU straight to Groudon’s jaw, who isn’t in much of a position to move from the speeding plant-imp. The legend falls backwards, not able to hold out any longer. Giving one last roar, he faints. *\/Level Up for Splinter, Kyyubii, and Marshtomp!\/* You watch the Groudon for a moment, and it starts to pulsate. It glows a faint blue for a moment, which subdues, then it starts to shrink. Its large tail starts to shrink and become much thinner. A small flame erupts at the tip of it, which dances in the slight breeze. The arms become small and bear little talons, along with the feet. The belly starts to gain a tan tint to it, and becomes slightly plump. The head rounds out, and two, large eyes and a large mouth makes the face. You walk over to the Charmander to see if it’s alright. Bending down, you survey it. Although its pretty scratched up, it’s alive. You turn it over to look for any wounds, and see that something is strange about its left arm. It seems to still have the tattoo like designs of Groudon. You take the fabric of your shirt and fiercely rub at it, but to no avail.

    What will you do with the Charmander? Where will you go?
    Glad that all this trouble was finally over, Joe quickly returned Shiftry, and was turning to leave when the small bundle of a Pokemon caught his eye. Joe didn't really think anything would remain from the beast, but apparently, he was wrong. Rushing to it's side, checking for injuries, Joe could see that Groudon was just a mutated Charmander. As Joe rubbed it with his shirt to keep it warm, he noticed the strange tattoo on it's left arm.
    "Wow, I guess you still have some Groudon in you," he said, jokingly, as he continued to rub. Seeing that this wasn't working he quickly had to think of something else. And then it came to him. Quickly taking a Pokeball out of his bag, he held it out to the small Fire critter. "It won't be safe if I just carry you to a Pokemon Centre. It'll be much smarter if you go into the ball, and I take you that way." Joe nudged the Charmander softly, and held the ball out to it once again, hoping it would agree, for the sake of it's life.

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeRiChI View Post
    .:John’s Knight:.
    “If that is your wish, let it be.” Said Mrs. That calmly. “Where can we find this Garrat?” asked the Happy Medium. You describe Garrat to her, and she nods. She intently stares into her ball, and sees something. She whispers something into Mrs. That’s ear, and then turns back to her ball. “Well, then. Take my hand.” Mrs. That requests. You do so, and within a second, you’re ripped away from where you were a second ago, and flung into a place you’re not familiar with. The whole place looks like it is underwater, and you hold your breath, knowing that there’s no way you could breathe here. After a while, your breathing reflex kicks in, and forces you to inhale the water. You think you’d choke and sputter, but your lugs don’t seem to mind it. You exhale, and, although it may be denser than air, it’s just as easy to breathe. “The atmosphere of this planet is composed completely of a compound which is rich in oxygen. You’ll be able to breathe here.” the voice of Mrs. That tells you. You look around, and see that it looks like a regular sea, with nothing too out of the ordinary. You walk ahead a little, and find it harder to move down here, as for the atmosphere is much denser than you’re used to. You keep an eye out for your Crawdaunt as you walk. After a few minutes, you spot something red struggling in some seaweed like plants. You race over, knowing that it must be Garrat, and in fact, it is. You help to free your crustacean from the tangle of plants. He cuts one piece of weed as you pull another off his torso, and eventually, you free him. Hugging him, you set him down. You turn around, and start to walk back to where you started, but something seems to be blocking your way. A group of Sharpedo seems to be harassing a little Buoysel and Tamanta. What will you do?
    "Garrat, welcome back!" John happily exclaims, hugging his precious Crawdaunt, which lets out a "Daunt!" of joy. "Come, let's find the others."
    As they were about to get back, the trainer and the crab find a group of Sharpedo harassing a little Buoysel and Tamanta.
    "How dare they?!" John shouts, as Crawdaunt got furious as well. "Let's teach them a lesson! But you can't do it on your own, we'll need help, and I know just who to call..."
    He quickly unhooked one of his pokeballs, and tossed it into the air, in this particular case, into the water, opening, a bright light quickly turning in a shape of a Vileplume. As John did, Linda hold her breathe, as she saw she was in an underwater scenario.
    "The atmosphere of this planet is composed completely of a compound which is rich in oxygen. You’ll be able to breathe here." John quotes, and Linda starts breathing normally.
    "Now, Linda, I want you to hit those Sharpedo with a couple of Bullet Seeds and Razor Leafs. Garrat, fire a Bubblebeam and go for a Fury Cutter on one of the Sharpedo."
    Both pokemon nodded.

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan View Post
    P/Arts:

    “Okay, sure then,” replies Jerry, obviously disliking your tendency to talk to pokemon more than people. He then calls out to his companion, the referee. Before exchanging polite greetings, you however go off without a word. Obviously, a good way to make friends.

    You stand on the soft, wet, dark sand. The shells and seaweed calmly sway as the tide rolls in. Your shows soak through and get a bit muddy.

    Jerry goes off to the other side and the tanner one comes up to you and tells you, “Hi, I’m Sam Murkrow. I’ll be the referee for your match. Now, look, Jerry is going to use his kingler. Newly evolved so it is about the same strength as your nido there. Now, you can do anything like in a basic pokemon battle. Well, try not to kill anything. I’m just here to make sure of that, but also, I have some power over the match. Don’t worry it’ll all be fair and stuff. Also, the reward for the winner will be a… drink. Yeah, he’ll buy you a drink if you win and vice versa. Not a big reward but then again not much to lose either. Anyway, I’ll be over there if you have any questions.” After concluding his explanation, he went over to a small fold-out chair in between the two of you.

    You hear Jerry issue commands as the kingler appears, “Vice grip its head if you can. Also, Pierre, if something happens you can always slap some of the mud. Swords dance if you have a chance. Heh, that rhymed. Anyway, be ready for some attacks.”

    “Battle commence!” Sam then shouted in a horribly cheesy manner but you know, what the hell.

    As per your instructions, Matrise moves in to attack. Her tail, now with large barbs sticking out, slams into the crab. But however, the kingler manages to raise its hefty claw into the air long enough to not only block the hit but to grab Matrise by the tail. The claw, substantially manages to avoid damage but doesn’t manage to cause any damage to Matrise’s hardened and barbed tail.

    Matrise shoots out her spines at that moment though, so she escapes unscathed. The tiny needles of venom, hit well, cutting the kingler’s right eye. In horrible, horrible pain, he sways rubbing his eye with his smaller claw. For the short second you see it, it appears slightly swollen and dripping an odd liquid.

    A roar from Pierre startles Matrise and the crab manages to fling a large clump of dark wet sand into your nidorina’s eyes and mouth. She spits out some of the sand and tries to clean off her eyes; they seem to be irritated by the sand.

    During all this, Sam obviously was watching intently but no comment on the current standings.

    But Jerry was obviously worried for the wound in his pokemon’s eye. So early in battle, it could prove to be a severe disadvantage. And he ordered his moves quickly, “Cup some water and wash your eye! When you have cleaned a bit, chill the mud with some icy wind and harden!”
    Groaning, James watched as Matrise furiously clawed at her eyes. "No, no..." he cried desperately, "Knock the kingler back with an Ice Punch, then wash your eyes out too! The salt water may hurt, but it's less dangerous than sand... anyway, after that, when it opens its mouth for an Icy Wind, counter it with a Toxic... then Sludge Bomb..."

    The Nidorina nodded, self control she learned from Ryu the magmar taking over, and a specific memory stuck out to her...

    Two pokemon stood in the middle of a meadow in the late night air; shadows were making intricate patterns on the ground, and the trees making those shadows stood tall, imposing, but gentle, as if they were watching the clearing, protecting it...

    And to one side of this tree, the red flame that blasted intensity from every angle went out, and the shadows seemed to fade with it... but the large magmar kept enough light for the nidorina beside him to see.

    "I did it," Matrise breathed, amazed. All that hard work had payed off . . . to her it was almost a miracle, almost enough to make her completely happy for a few minutes. Almost...

    The memory of her mother was still clear in her mind, and the intesity and strength of the flame she had createdonly reminded her of the powerful, strong guardian she had lost when she had been captured. Nonetheless, the poison-type smiled, truly smiled...

    The magmar's eye were wide. "Blast Burn..." he murmered, standing stock-still as if he wouldn't dare to move. "Incredible..."

    The poison type felt her heart leap at the praise. "I know, isn't it?! When I first did it I couldn't believe it, but now--"

    "Matrise."

    There was a somber tone in the magmar, Ryu, her mentor, her protector's voice. "This new attack has a special rule."

    The nidorina raised an eyebrow, "A rule?" she breathed, still panting from the exertion of pulling such a large amount of fire power from herself. "What kind of rule?"

    "The rule is... you are not to use this attack."

    Matrise felt like crying. All that work, to not be able to use an attack?! "Why?!" she cried desperately, banging her paw on the ground. "I trained so hard, and now you're saying--"

    "Matrise," the magmar sighed. "Do you know how hot lava burns?" The nidorina shook her head. "Well, very hot... so hot nearly none can survive it. And that is what Blast Burn is based on; using heat from the ground against an opponent... but with great power, comes great responssibility..." He flexed his right hand, and its glow never faded - and the heat his body created never would, Matrise knew, not until he died... "Something I know too well. Promise me, Matrise, that you will never use such power to hurt... This attack is only to be used...

    "To protect someone you love."


    The emboldening words of Matrise's idol, her trainer, her best friend, her spurred Matrise on the way no words of encouragement from James ever could. Scrambling from the ground, her sore eyes met the kingler's. And then she attacked.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Set 26

    Ok, first I have some things to say to you:

    1) My new update color is Orange, so please, from now on, reply in orange.

    2) The following people, as they know (except one <<), now belong in my group:

    Another Fan
    Thibideau
    ZoraJolteon

    AF, you're already included in this batch, so enjoy ^^
    Thibideau, I sent you a PM about this matter, so answer it asap.
    ZJ, you have a full inbox, so no PM for you << If you want to continue your previous adventure, please give me a detailed description of the current adventure. If not, please post an introduction asap.

    3) Again, don't forget to bold your attacks.

    4) UPDATES!

    ~~~~~~


    ~Thed
    The battle goes on, and you give orders to your pokemon. Both the Magneton and the Muk screech at a very high pierce, the double screech doing some decent damage to the Ludicolo’s and the Slowbro’s hearing. Divatox then jumps as high as she could, which was not very high at all. Still, she dives in for a good pounding, which is countered by Ludicolo’s glowing fist, the mega punch and pound attack negating being negated. Magneto starts sparking, and fires a couple of thundershocks at its opponents, hitting both for some damage, although Ludicolo took less than Slowbro. However, as a retaliation, Slowbro opens his mouth, firing a long straight beam of fire, hitting the steel pokemon, crashing on the cold ice ground. In the meanwhile, Divatox hit Ludicolo with large sludge ball, doing decent damage, and follows with a Rock Smash, her fist glowing. However, Ludicolo sends the Muk back with a powerful Water Gun, while Magneto couldn’t fire the Water Pulse as you commanded due to still be trying to get up, or in this case, levitate.
    “Damn it!” Shinx angrily says. “Ludicolo, go for a Sweet Sent and Slowbro, try the Yawn again. Then, Ludicolo, summon a Hail, and Slowbro, fire an ice cold Blizzard.”
    Your response?

    ~Kakashi
    The battle goes on, the murderer mumbling something like “stupid brat, making me waste my time”. The Charmeleon was still under the effects of the Confuse Ray, and you use that to your advantage. The Dusclops starts by creating a white-glowing dome around him, the glowing quickly fading. Then, his eye glowing yellow, he sets up a yellow-glowing wall in front of him, and as before, the glowing quickly fades, and the Charmeleon still dancing like a drunken idiot. Then, his fist glowing in a shade of purple and black, his arm stretches, delivering a Shadow Punch to the Charmeleon’s stomach, without having to move. However, due to the shock and pain of the hit, the fire lizard is no longer confused.
    The Charmeleon gets up, panting a little like any person or pokemon that had be hit in the stomach, and fired another Flamethrower, the Light Screen immediately glowing on contact. The fire attack fades, and the defensive wall fades, this time for good.
    This round, you delivered good damage to the Charmeleon, while he did none to Al. Still, Al spent some energy on setting up his defenses.
    What will you do?

    ~SM
    he battle at the entrance of the Labyrinth continues, you giving once again orders to your pokemon. Absol’s eyes then blows a powerful wind, once again the Razor Wind hitting the Scorplack’s hard. However, when Absol is about to blow a second razor wind, one of the Scorplack quickly disappears, and re-appears in front of the dark creature, its claw glowing. The scorpion then delivers a Rock Smash on Absol’s face, doing decent damage. In the meanwhile, Ivysaur tries to raise his attacking stats with a swords dance, even though he doesn’t feel like dancing, forgetting the effects of the previous Taunt. His body prohibited from performing the dance, he uses his vines to hit the Scorplack. The one near Absol is hit, crashing once again on the labyrinth’s wall. The other one counters with its now purple glowing tail, sending the vine back.
    This battle is about to end. Absol is panting heavily, due to the usage of energy, and the damages it took. Ivysaur looks a bit better, being the one in the “arena” with the most health and energy. Both Scorplack are panting, and can’t stand much more. Maybe in the next minutes the winners will be declared.
    What will you do?

    ~AF
    A lot nervous about your deadly opponent, you give orders to your Magnemite, which is a bit confused about what its orders are. Still, Batteries lets out once again a metal sound, which affects not only the Mightyena, but also the Pidgeot.
    “Stop doing that!” Shelly screams to you, as her Pidgeot is once again hit by the Camerupt’s flamethrower.
    The Mightyena shakes its head, ineffectively trying to get the echo from its head, and quickly charges a black sparked orb on its mouth. As Batteries starts sparking and fires a Shock Wave, the shadow pokemon fires a Shadow Ball, both attacks creating a small explosion, negating each other.
    The Mightyena roars violently, as it looks at everyone near it. You better do something quickly, or everyone in there could be the dog’s chewing toy.
    What will you do?

    ~REPOSTS
    ~Rikku.
    You call your Mightyena back, and send your beloved and powerful Nidoking to do the job for her. Nidosu starts by opening his mouth, and multiple Sludge Bombs were fired towards Exploud, which easily destroyed them with a Hyper Beam. He then turned to the ghost pokemon, the strange dimensional distortion still being there. The behemoth ran towards it, his fist engulfed with flames. However, the Fire Punch was stopped by another Bubblebeam from the Dusclops, the poison pokemon hitting the ground harshly. Your Espeon, however, managed to be more successful, even if it was just a bit. Her eyes glowing blue, the Confusion took control of the Dusclops’ hands, and she moved them apart, the distortion disappearing. She then runs towards the Exploud, Tacking it, but she didn’t do considerable damage.
    Nidosu took some damages, Saki took none. The distortion between the ghost’s hands disappeared, but that doesn’t mean the Dusclops can’t create another one. The Exploud seems to be very powerful, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    ~Thed
    The battle goes on, and you give orders to your pokemon. Both the Magneton and the Muk screech at a very high pierce, the double screech doing some decent damage to the Ludicolo’s and the Slowbro’s hearing. Divatox then jumps as high as she could, which was not very high at all. Still, she dives in for a good pounding, which is countered by Ludicolo’s glowing fist, the mega punch and pound attack negating being negated. Magneto starts sparking, and fires a couple of thundershocks at its opponents, hitting both for some damage, although Ludicolo took less than Slowbro. However, as a retaliation, Slowbro opens his mouth, firing a long straight beam of fire, hitting the steel pokemon, crashing on the cold ice ground. In the meanwhile, Divatox hit Ludicolo with large sludge ball, doing decent damage, and follows with a Rock Smash, her fist glowing. However, Ludicolo sends the Muk back with a powerful Water Gun, while Magneto couldn’t fire the Water Pulse as you commanded due to still be trying to get up, or in this case, levitate.
    “Damn it!” Shinx angrily says. “Ludicolo, go for a Sweet Sent and Slowbro, try the Yawn again. Then, Ludicolo, summon a Hail, and Slowbro, fire an ice cold Blizzard.”
    Your response?
    Thed could only grit his teeth together as he saw Magneto crash onto the ground once more. Divatox was doing quite well and Thed knew she wasn't one to give up so easily. Thed yelled out to Magneto, "Magneto get up! Me and Divatox need you in this battle or else we'll lose. Pull yourself together and let's do this!" Magneto slowly levitated back up hurt, but not down yet.

    "Magneto let's start out the right way... Zap Cannon! Divatox counter the Sweet Scent with another Poison Gas. Then Divatox lets give a big hack of Toxic right onto Ludiculo and then Ice Punch his face! Magneto release a Supersonic towards Slowbro and use your evasive maneuvers!"

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  16. #2566
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    In the bay of Fizzy Bubbles, everybody looked on in astonishment as the infamous pirate ship, The Flying Qwilfish, pulled in. The anchor dropped, and down the gangplank came Missingno. Master, AKA Captain Glitch. Sporting ared and blue striped shirt, a pair of blue denim shorts, shiny black galoshes, a long and sharp cutlass tucked into his belt, all topped off with a tricorne hat similar (if not identical) to that worn by Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Glitch was indeed an intimidating figure. Taking a Pokeball from his belt, he threw it into the air, releasing Koffing, his trusty starter. "Aye, Koffing," he said, "Here be Fizzytopia. Now then, I think our next port of call should be them Glacier Isands. And hey, we be able to get there easily! We'll just take the Qwilfish!" At that, Koffing uttered an uneasy "Koff koffing...". The captain turned and looked at him. Koffing poofed a burst of Smog out of his topmost pore. THe Smog formed into an arrow. Captain Glitch looked where the arrow was pointing; The bay, where what was left of the Flying Qwilfish was sinking towards Davy Jones's Locker. At this, Captain Glitch stomped around, waved his cutlass, and roared an apalling 5-minute string of outrageous obscenities. Afterwards, he put away his cutlass, seeing that Koffing's face showed comical disbelief. His eyes were bugging out, and his jaw dropped. Captain Glitch snapped his fingers; Koffing blinked andd resumed his natural look. "Better. Now then, Koffing, methinks we have to take the ferry." Koffing nodded and followwed the captain towards the dock. Little did Koffing know, though, that his trainer wasn't just set on sailing on the ferry, but commandeering it as well!

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  17. #2567
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default Just in time for FB's birthday!

    Update Batch 12

    Bashaamo and Crystal_Espeon, the both of you are now out of my group since the both of you have not replied in ages and seem to be inactive in FB as well.

    With this, welcome Missingno. Master and Commander Blizzard/Virulent Tsunami to the group!


    Virulent Tsunami/Commander Blizzard: Awaiting intro or PM…

    Teehee: Your previous update can be found here.

    Jon Jen:
    It’s a Winter Wonderland… No more.
    After recalling both Tarou and Trick back to their Pokeballs and sending out King, the cuddly little Growlithe, the thug starts to taunt you in a menacing way. “Aw, the cute little puppy wants to play with the Big Bad Snake! Seviper! Shroud yourself in a Haze!” Little did he know that King was more than just a ‘cute little puppy’ as the Seviper unhinged his jaws and released a cloud of misty Haze, shrouding the area where Seviper stood.

    King, not to be deterred by this, began to inhale a large amount of chilly air as what seemed to be a fireball of sorts began to form from deep within his throat. Seconds later, that fireball became a sea of flames as King spat out the fireball. The fireball split into many smaller fireballs that scorched the entire area, turning most of the snow in the area into puddles of water, and revealed clumps of grass on the ground that were formerly buried by the snow. Sometime during the attack, you could hear the Seviper Screech in pain as well, with a screech so loud that it forced King to stop the attack and whirl around in confusion and for you to cover your ears as well.

    As soon as the attack stopped, a cloud of mist could be seen, obscuring your field of vision even more. It seems that not only did the Heat Wave attack damage Seviper in ways that you could not imagine due to the steam, but it also evaporated most of the snow, creating a cloud of steam that began to rise up from the ground. King, remembering your orders, began to look around in confusion, not being able to hear exactly where the Seviper was because his ears were still ringing from the Screech earlier. Suddenly, a silhouette appeared from out of the mist to the side of King and slammed into him with a Poison Tail! King skidded into a large puddle of water, in a very bad shape as the steam lifted from the area.

    The thug began to laugh once more, perhaps the strangest crazed laugh you have ever heard. “AH-HA-AH-HA! Seviper! The doggy is finished! Eat him for dinner with your Crunch!” With this, the Seviper charges at King and rears up his head, poised to strike King down. But somehow, King manages to leap up and counterattack with his own Crunch, aimed directly at Seviper’s throat! King furiously rattles the Seviper in his jaws before tossing the Seviper into the air, completely battered. Preparing for the final attack, King prepares to back up, waiting for Seviper to reach the ground.

    In the air, the Seviper attempts to Screech again, but it does nothing as King’s ears were STILL ringing from the earlier Screech. Before the Seviper even reaches the ground, King charges up to Seviper and slams into him with a jumping Take Down, sending both Pokemon tumbling on the ground, away from the open field and into a clump of bushes. Not knowing what happened to either Pokemon, you rush up to the clump of bushes until you see King emerge, victorious as the Seviper lay unconscious behind the bush.

    Wait a minute… What about the thug? Turning around to face him, you see him running off in the direction you just came, muttering something about “defeats at night, and now some kid defeats me during the day?!” You try to chase the thug, but are stopped as King whines in pain, apparently still feeling the effects of the Poison Tail and unable to follow you. What will you do?


    Lee-san:
    Separation at the Northern Cave
    Rushing to where the battered scientist was, you attempt to ask him exactly what happened to his sister, even shaking him slightly as to keep him from falling unconscious, but to no avail. He mutters, “Northern Cave… Territorial Pokemon…” before fainting. From there, a group of medics and doctors then arrive in the area, place him on a stretcher as you attempt to follow. The scientist is then taken to a nearby tent, the same tent where all of those tablets were before Guts ruined them during the battle. A doctor then blocks your way from going into the tent, saying, “It’s rude to just charge into a medical center, especially if nobody knows who you are.”

    You ask him about his condition, and he replies, “So you wish to help him out, even though you don’t know who he is… Well, did he tell you anything before he fainted? It’s likely that he won’t be awake until morning rolls around, and we all want to know what happened to him and his sister.” You tell him about what the scientist muttered about some Northern Cave and Territorial Pokemon, and the doctor steps back in shock. “The Northern Cave?” he asks. “That cave is strictly off-limits! Why did he go there?” After receiving no response from you, he immediately assumed that you didn’t know why, and muttered, “He must have gone there for a good reason… Maybe that meteor that we’re all looking for struck that area, and he went to look there…”

    With a sigh, he said, “Alright… Regardless, his sister is missing. It seems he came back here to get help, and he’s going to get help.” Taking out a map and a cell phone from his pocket, he hands them to you. “He will get help. You are to go to the Northern Cave and search for his sister, and maybe a meteorite from the meteor that struck that area earlier today. If you need help, you can call me through the cell phone, and I can call you when something new comes up. Alright?”

    Unfurling the map, you see that the map is of the Northern Archeological Range, and that the Northern Cave is on the side of a dormant volcanic mountain surrounded by pure desert all around. “The mountain is dormant, but it’s off limits because of the Pokemon that live in it. If you are going to the cave, then just heading to the cave at any time of the day is dangerous. If you go at night, temperatures will be cooler and more bearable, but Pokemon of the desert are awake at that time. If you go during the day, most of the Pokemon will have retreated under the sands, but the temperatures will likely soar to deadly heights if you are not prepared. Either way, with the way your Pokemon handled that jerk of a leader, you should be fine… I think.”

    The doctor then finishes off his rant with, “So, what are you going to do?”


    Missingno. Master:
    Battle in the High Seas, Part 1
    Intent on ‘stealing’ a ferry and heading straight to the Glacier Islands, you walk along the docks as various people begin to crowd around, staring at the spectacle of your so-called ‘Pirate Ship’, the Flying Qwilfish. Ignoring all of the people after you had shouted out all of those obscenities earlier, you continue down the docks as your Koffing spews out noxious gas, preventing anyone else from getting near you without suffocating to death. Sure, you were close to the Koffing as well, but you had been with the Koffing long enough to know that you were immune to his gases… Either that or you were slowly dying and didn’t know it. Regardless, this was not the time to worry about things like that, for soon afterwards, a magnificent ferry was right in front of you.

    Storming through a crowd of other people as you made your way to the captain’s room, intent on hijacking the ferry, you finally make your way to the door. All of the crew members there stared at you awkwardly, with one saying, “Uh… Do you have an appointment with Captain Mr. Red?” Wait. What kind of name is Mr. Red? Seeing the confused name on your face, the crewmember says, “You don’t know why he’s named that, right? Well, you seriously don’t want to know… Anyways, sit tight, we’re heading to the Glacier Islands!” Just then, the boat begins to move, and soon afterwards, you look out the window and see the docks slowly disappearing over the horizon… Until you see the docks no more. All the while, you thought that you could hear screaming from behind that door.

    Seeing as the ferry was already headed to the Glacier Islands, you saw no need to take over the ferry for now. During that time, one of the crewmembers then remarks while pointing at Koffing, “Hey, no smoking in this boat.” However, when the ferry started to turn around in circles multiple times for who knows what reason, the crewmembers forgot about Koffing and began to get worried and slammed through the door. There lay Captain Red, who… Had red hair, red shirt, red shorts, practically red everything. Even his skin was red! The crewmembers then walk into the room and drag him out of the room, one muttering that “It seems he got angry at the steering wheel again because it might have said something about her fat mom.”

    Soon, only the same crewmember that talked to you remained in the room. He mutters, “Not one of us crewmembers knows how to steer the ferry… Man, are we a pathetic lot.” He then walks over to you, and asks you if you knew how to steer a ferry, since it seemed that you had SOME experience in steering ferries. You nod, and a few minutes later, you find yourself steering the ferry towards the famed Glacier Islands, just like you wanted to in the first place. The crewmember remarks, “Wow, at this rate, we’ll be at the Glacier Islands by noon!”

    …And then, the crewmember was forced to eat his words as the boat suddenly stops, sending everyone in the boat sprawling a few feet ahead because of the recoil effect. Looking outside through the window, you see a Gyarados suddenly surface, roaring as it appears in front of a boat. Looking closer, you also see a Slowking standing on the Gyarados’ head, with its arms upraised as if it was using Psychic. Attempting to steer the boat even more to try and get away, the steering wheel breaks as the Slowking prevents the boat from moving any further. Trapped, the same crewmember gets a replacement wheel and gets rid of the broken steering wheel, and turns to you, saying this, “Look closely at that Gyarados and the Slowking. They look strange, no?” Following what he said, you suddenly notice that the Gyarados and the Slowking seem to be shrouded in some kind of ghastly hazy aura of sorts, as if they were like ghosts.

    The crewmember speaks again. “This can’t be a coincidence… Is the legend really true? But I don’t see a Cloyster…” Then he snaps out of his thoughts, and looks at you, saying. “Hey, you! Help us defend the ferry! Follow me to the top of the ferry!” He then drags you out of the captain’s room and through some stairs (with passengers on top of the boat attempting to get inside the boat where it was probably safer), until you were outside, with the breeze of the ocean helping Koffing’s gases float away from the boat as if the ferry was a steamboat.

    The same crewmember then asks the sailor at the top of the boat, “Hey, have you seen a Cloyster yet?” The sailor replies, “No… But these two are enough to make me nervous…” Both crewmember and sailor then take out a Pokeball from a pocket in their shorts, and toss them into the ocean. A while later, two beams of light shoot up from the ocean depths, and two Pokemon, a Mantine with a Corsola riding on the Mantine, jump out of the water and back in, and begin to swim straight to the Gyarados and the Slowking. The crewmember then looks back at you, and screams, “Let’s go! We’re going to have to fight them to regain control of this boat! Don’t just stand there!”

    In the words of the crewmember, “What are you going to do?!”

  18. #2568
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teehee View Post
    Bloody Banette

    "This battle has gone on far enough.." thought Felix as he looked on to his Slowbro Sonso, and Painkiller, who had evolved into a Dusclops very recently. Since both teams had one Pokemon tired and one with a decent amount of energy, Felix decided to match weak for weak and strong for strong. This, as it turns out, was a very good strategy, and perhaps the best one of them all. So this time around, the 2 on 2 becomes two 1 on 1 matches. What exactly do I mean? Let's find out...

    Sonso, still feeling paralyzed and tired, was to face off against Silat, who was also just as tired. Sonso starts off with a deadly Ice Beam, but Silat barely manages to avoid it and zooms in on Sonso, using a Quick Attack to try and damage the poor Slowbro more. This was with a flaw, and that was Sonso's tail, in which Silat slammed into, dealing damage to itself as well. Kalit was worried, seeing as he could not assist Silat as he had to pay attention to the Dusclops in front of him. Silat, signaling he wasn't done yet, flies up into the air and zooms in as fast as he can, using a Faint Attack and successfully damaging Sonso before it could use the Flamethrower move it was ordered to use. But this is the time, people, where when you believe in your own Pokemon, many a miracle happen. Silat, definitely feeling the advantage is his, uses one more Faint Attack, but Sonso begins to look towards the sky, and seeing as it is already dark in the aura and clouds, firing off the Thunder was easier than it looked. Not only is it a direct hit to Silat, but it also hits many of the other Murkrow and even a small bolt hits Kalit, surprising it into a shockwave of thoughts. Silat, "seeing the light", falls to the ground, fainted. *Level up for Sonso* Sonso, breathing with almost no breath, falls down as well, but not fainted. All it means is that it is now currently defenseless against any of the Murkrow, which Sonso has angered many of. This is where Kalit decides to take the ultimate revenge as we now switch to the other battlers-Kalit and Painkiller...

    Kalit, still glowing from the next attack, planned to use the move on Painkiller, but seeing his second-in-command fall victim to Sonso, decides to use its Sky Attack on the fallen Slowbro, in an attempt to knock it out. However, Painkiller senses this, and Pursuits Kalit, AND uses a Water Pulse, forcing Kalit to hit a tree dead on, and knocking the tree down. "Whew," you think as that Sky Attack was not just a powerful attack, it was enforced by rage, and Sonso would be surely down and out if it were hit by the move. Kalit, losing a lot of the energy from the attack, tries to use a Perish Song, but remembers that even its own comrades would hear it and perish as well. Running out of options, Kalit, at the VERY last moment, commands his entire fleet to flee, leaving behind Silat. However, this enrages Painkiller, and it makes his *eye* glow a very infuriated red. Hearing the words of the attack from its trainer, Painkiller fires one deadly Icy Wind, causing not only Kalit to faint, but the other members to fall to the ground. *Level up for Painkiller*

    The fallen leader, his second in command, and the rest of the Black Crow Gang have been defeated! Congratulations, trainer! You have done well and should feel proud for coming that far! But... there is one more thing to do-and that's to decide where you go next.

    As we return to the scene, you see 3 directions open to you: North, West, and East. Not only that, a voice calls from one of those areas saying *Felix, thank you for defeating them. I am in your debt. If you follow the right path, you will be rewarded with the path out of the forest. Choosing the wrong direction may leave you stuck here forever. However, since this is not fair, I will give you a small hint-"Remember the path of sunlight", and you will know where to go.

    What does this mean for the young traveller and his Pokemon? Who knows, but for the night, they must rest... The new day will be born of light, and the forest will seem alive for a moment... Just make sure you remember... the sunlight...
    The battle had just finished, there were Murkrow's bodies scattered for all the scenery and everythign was visible now. Sonso was badly hurt, but Painkiller wasn't, actually he was in a very good form anxious to have another battle. "Sonso, Painkiller, you did a very good jub against that pair of Murkrows. They thought they could defeat us but we show them how strong we are", said Felix looking at the Cyclops and the Hippo. "But it is enough for you. You better have a good rest inside your pokeballs". Saying this, Felix took a choccy ball from his belt and a normal pokéball and called both to get into them.

    Suddenly, Felix saw three paths, one of them leading to the north, the second to the west and the third one to the east. "Which one should I take?", thought Felix as he put his hand on his head. He couldn't come up with any decision when a voice could be heard.

    *Felix, thank you for defeating them. I am in your debt. If you follow the right path, you will be rewarded with the path out of the forest. Choosing the wrong direction may leave you stuck here forever. However, since this is not fair, I will give you a small hint-"Remember the path of sunlight", and you will know where to go.*

    "Does that means I shoiuld go to the west, in the direction the sun moves or I should pick the illuminated road?", thought Felix. "I'll find it out tomorrow morning, when the sun raises I'll see if one of the paths is illuminated". Saying this, Felix took his back and took a good rest, sleeping, sat in a close tree.

    Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

  19. #2569
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post

    Lee-san:
    Separation at the Northern Cave
    Rushing to where the battered scientist was, you attempt to ask him exactly what happened to his sister, even shaking him slightly as to keep him from falling unconscious, but to no avail. He mutters, “Northern Cave… Territorial Pokemon…” before fainting. From there, a group of medics and doctors then arrive in the area, place him on a stretcher as you attempt to follow. The scientist is then taken to a nearby tent, the same tent where all of those tablets were before Guts ruined them during the battle. A doctor then blocks your way from going into the tent, saying, “It’s rude to just charge into a medical center, especially if nobody knows who you are.”

    You ask him about his condition, and he replies, “So you wish to help him out, even though you don’t know who he is… Well, did he tell you anything before he fainted? It’s likely that he won’t be awake until morning rolls around, and we all want to know what happened to him and his sister.” You tell him about what the scientist muttered about some Northern Cave and Territorial Pokemon, and the doctor steps back in shock. “The Northern Cave?” he asks. “That cave is strictly off-limits! Why did he go there?” After receiving no response from you, he immediately assumed that you didn’t know why, and muttered, “He must have gone there for a good reason… Maybe that meteor that we’re all looking for struck that area, and he went to look there…”

    With a sigh, he said, “Alright… Regardless, his sister is missing. It seems he came back here to get help, and he’s going to get help.” Taking out a map and a cell phone from his pocket, he hands them to you. “He will get help. You are to go to the Northern Cave and search for his sister, and maybe a meteorite from the meteor that struck that area earlier today. If you need help, you can call me through the cell phone, and I can call you when something new comes up. Alright?”

    Unfurling the map, you see that the map is of the Northern Archeological Range, and that the Northern Cave is on the side of a dormant volcanic mountain surrounded by pure desert all around. “The mountain is dormant, but it’s off limits because of the Pokemon that live in it. If you are going to the cave, then just heading to the cave at any time of the day is dangerous. If you go at night, temperatures will be cooler and more bearable, but Pokemon of the desert are awake at that time. If you go during the day, most of the Pokemon will have retreated under the sands, but the temperatures will likely soar to deadly heights if you are not prepared. Either way, with the way your Pokemon handled that jerk of a leader, you should be fine… I think.”

    The doctor then finishes off his rant with, “So, what are you going to do?”
    After watching Guts and Heigana take care of the scientists' Torkoal and Numel, Lee returned both of them to their Pokeballs.
    "Well done guys, now take a good long rest."

    He turned his attention then back on the scientists lying before him, who was struggling to keep his consciousness. Just before he fainted, Lee heard him say something about a "Northern Cave" and "Territorial Pokemon". After that, he was promptly taken to a tent by some medics, probably they would take care of him. But still, Lee had to find out more about what happened to him and his sister. However, Lee was stopped just before he could enter the tent by some medic, who asked the trainer what the man had told him.
    After filling him in, Lee was promptly asked by that medic to go to that Northern Cave and rescue that guy's sister. As if he wouldn't have done that anyway..but also, Lee was asked to gather a meteorite that supposedly fell down there, and was given a cellphone and a map of the area.

    Looking at the map, Lee could tell that so-called Northern Cave was on the side of a Volcano..definately not good. Afterwards, the doctor told Lee he could either go at night, where the desert's Pokemon will be active and awake, but the temperature will be low, or during the day, where the Pokemon will be asleep, but it will be boiling hot.

    "Hm, let me think about it..going during the day sounded less dangerous Pokemon-wise, but the heat will be unbearable..and I have no idea how to deal with it..hm.."
    Looking at the doctor, Lee smiled confidently. "Alright, I have made my decision..I will head to that Cave during the night. Those desert Pokemon sure sound like trouble, but they are just Pokemon after all, nothing these guys can't handle." he said, patting the Pokeballs on his belt.
    "And I hope you're right saying I can handle all of this..for that guy's sisters' sake."

    With that, Lee turned around, making preparations to leave the following night.
    Turning back once more to the doctor, he said "Don't worry Doc, I'll handle things from now on..I'll get that guy's sister and your precious meteorite back in no time, you'll see."

  20. #2570
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post


    Missingno. Master:
    Battle in the High Seas, Part 1
    Intent on ‘stealing’ a ferry and heading straight to the Glacier Islands, you walk along the docks as various people begin to crowd around, staring at the spectacle of your so-called ‘Pirate Ship’, the Flying Qwilfish. Ignoring all of the people after you had shouted out all of those obscenities earlier, you continue down the docks as your Koffing spews out noxious gas, preventing anyone else from getting near you without suffocating to death. Sure, you were close to the Koffing as well, but you had been with the Koffing long enough to know that you were immune to his gases… Either that or you were slowly dying and didn’t know it. Regardless, this was not the time to worry about things like that, for soon afterwards, a magnificent ferry was right in front of you.

    Storming through a crowd of other people as you made your way to the captain’s room, intent on hijacking the ferry, you finally make your way to the door. All of the crew members there stared at you awkwardly, with one saying, “Uh… Do you have an appointment with Captain Mr. Red?” Wait. What kind of name is Mr. Red? Seeing the confused name on your face, the crewmember says, “You don’t know why he’s named that, right? Well, you seriously don’t want to know… Anyways, sit tight, we’re heading to the Glacier Islands!” Just then, the boat begins to move, and soon afterwards, you look out the window and see the docks slowly disappearing over the horizon… Until you see the docks no more. All the while, you thought that you could hear screaming from behind that door.

    Seeing as the ferry was already headed to the Glacier Islands, you saw no need to take over the ferry for now. During that time, one of the crewmembers then remarks while pointing at Koffing, “Hey, no smoking in this boat.” However, when the ferry started to turn around in circles multiple times for who knows what reason, the crewmembers forgot about Koffing and began to get worried and slammed through the door. There lay Captain Red, who… Had red hair, red shirt, red shorts, practically red everything. Even his skin was red! The crewmembers then walk into the room and drag him out of the room, one muttering that “It seems he got angry at the steering wheel again because it might have said something about her fat mom.”

    Soon, only the same crewmember that talked to you remained in the room. He mutters, “Not one of us crewmembers knows how to steer the ferry… Man, are we a pathetic lot.” He then walks over to you, and asks you if you knew how to steer a ferry, since it seemed that you had SOME experience in steering ferries. You nod, and a few minutes later, you find yourself steering the ferry towards the famed Glacier Islands, just like you wanted to in the first place. The crewmember remarks, “Wow, at this rate, we’ll be at the Glacier Islands by noon!”

    …And then, the crewmember was forced to eat his words as the boat suddenly stops, sending everyone in the boat sprawling a few feet ahead because of the recoil effect. Looking outside through the window, you see a Gyarados suddenly surface, roaring as it appears in front of a boat. Looking closer, you also see a Slowking standing on the Gyarados’ head, with its arms upraised as if it was using Psychic. Attempting to steer the boat even more to try and get away, the steering wheel breaks as the Slowking prevents the boat from moving any further. Trapped, the same crewmember gets a replacement wheel and gets rid of the broken steering wheel, and turns to you, saying this, “Look closely at that Gyarados and the Slowking. They look strange, no?” Following what he said, you suddenly notice that the Gyarados and the Slowking seem to be shrouded in some kind of ghastly hazy aura of sorts, as if they were like ghosts.

    The crewmember speaks again. “This can’t be a coincidence… Is the legend really true? But I don’t see a Cloyster…” Then he snaps out of his thoughts, and looks at you, saying. “Hey, you! Help us defend the ferry! Follow me to the top of the ferry!” He then drags you out of the captain’s room and through some stairs (with passengers on top of the boat attempting to get inside the boat where it was probably safer), until you were outside, with the breeze of the ocean helping Koffing’s gases float away from the boat as if the ferry was a steamboat.

    The same crewmember then asks the sailor at the top of the boat, “Hey, have you seen a Cloyster yet?” The sailor replies, “No… But these two are enough to make me nervous…” Both crewmember and sailor then take out a Pokeball from a pocket in their shorts, and toss them into the ocean. A while later, two beams of light shoot up from the ocean depths, and two Pokemon, a Mantine with a Corsola riding on the Mantine, jump out of the water and back in, and begin to swim straight to the Gyarados and the Slowking. The crewmember then looks back at you, and screams, “Let’s go! We’re going to have to fight them to regain control of this boat! Don’t just stand there!”

    In the words of the crewmember, “What are you going to do?!”
    "Aye aye!" Captain Glitch said in agreement, plucking a Pokéball from his belt. Tossing it into the air, he called out "Golbat, yer on deck!" At this, the ball exploded open to reveal the Captain's trusty Golbat. He then turned to Koffing and said "Koffing, ye best get out there as well." Koffing nodded and followed Golbat towards the ghostly Gyarados and spectral Slowking. "Alright, Golbat," barked Captain Glitch. "Start this off by soaking them lubbers with a Water Pulse. Then, Koffing, you follow it up by blastin' them with yer Shock Wave. Screech to weaken them, Golbat, then Leech Life the Slowking. O' course, this be assumin' he survives Koffing's Shock Wave. And dodge their attacks as best as ye can!" The pair of poison Pokemon obligingly flew closer to the ghostly water types, and prepared to attack. Captain Glitch muttered several obscenities under his breath, cursing himself for putting Qwilfish in Daycare; As a water-type, he would've been perfect for a sea battle. Especially with his knowing Thunderpunch.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  21. #2571
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Entering the zone of Fizzytopian Fizzyness for the first time in a while, Zora looked at his map, pondering a destination. Procrastinating as to where to go, he felt on of the balls on his belt wobble. Taking the Pokéball, he placed it on his head, and tapped the button, the burst of red light solidifing into a small flower fairy, who grabbed onto Zora's copious amounts of hair with his blooms and leaned forwards, dangling his head upside down before Zora's face.
    "Ro?" he asked curiously.
    "We need a location of goingtoness." Zora replied. "Feel like picking one?"
    "Ro!" he replied enthusiastically. Letting go with his left bloom, he swung it fowards so it was facing the map, and released a single poison sting, the barb flying straight into the map and puncturing the Colosseum, as well as Zora's thumb.
    "Ouch!" Zora yelled, the map turning red with his blood. "Myria, you need to hurry up and learn Aromatherapy." he told his companion, who had lept down from Zora's head and was now standing on the ground beside him as Zora rummaged in his bag for some medical supplies. Wrapping a plaster around his thumb, Myria lept back up onto Zora's shoulder, as the pair set off for their destination. Of deum. And stuff.

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  22. #2572
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post

    ~Kakashi
    The battle goes on, the murderer mumbling something like “stupid brat, making me waste my time”. The Charmeleon was still under the effects of the Confuse Ray, and you use that to your advantage. The Dusclops starts by creating a white-glowing dome around him, the glowing quickly fading. Then, his eye glowing yellow, he sets up a yellow-glowing wall in front of him, and as before, the glowing quickly fades, and the Charmeleon still dancing like a drunken idiot. Then, his fist glowing in a shade of purple and black, his arm stretches, delivering a Shadow Punch to the Charmeleon’s stomach, without having to move. However, due to the shock and pain of the hit, the fire lizard is no longer confused.
    The Charmeleon gets up, panting a little like any person or pokemon that had be hit in the stomach, and fired another Flamethrower, the Light Screen immediately glowing on contact. The fire attack fades, and the defensive wall fades, this time for good.
    This round, you delivered good damage to the Charmeleon, while he did none to Al. Still, Al spent some energy on setting up his defenses.
    What will you do?

    The battle wages on. The last round was a complete success.
    "Good work Al!" my Dusclops stands up firm, a bit tired out from the last round, but still ready to fight.
    "Dus..." it says as it stares at the charmeleon, who seems to have gotten over the pain of the shadow punch.
    "All right Al, start this match off with a Thunder Punch! and then follow up with a Shadow Punch!" I slowly turn to Faith, and grin, I then quickly return to the battle. "..and once that's over, use Light Screen to protect yourself!" Dusclops nods and heads into the next round of battle...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  23. #2573
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Ok, first I have some things to say to you:

    1) My new update color is Orange, so please, from now on, reply in orange.

    2) The following people, as they know (except one <<), now belong in my group:

    Another Fan
    Thibideau
    ZoraJolteon

    AF, you're already included in this batch, so enjoy ^^
    Thibideau, I sent you a PM about this matter, so answer it asap.
    ZJ, you have a full inbox, so no PM for you << If you want to continue your previous adventure, please give me a detailed description of the current adventure. If not, please post an introduction asap.

    3) Again, don't forget to bold your attacks.

    4) UPDATES!

    ~~~~~~

    ~AF
    A lot nervous about your deadly opponent, you give orders to your Magnemite, which is a bit confused about what its orders are. Still, Batteries lets out once again a metal sound, which affects not only the Mightyena, but also the Pidgeot.
    “Stop doing that!” Shelly screams to you, as her Pidgeot is once again hit by the Camerupt’s flamethrower.
    The Mightyena shakes its head, ineffectively trying to get the echo from its head, and quickly charges a black sparked orb on its mouth. As Batteries starts sparking and fires a Shock Wave, the shadow pokemon fires a Shadow Ball, both attacks creating a small explosion, negating each other.
    The Mightyena roars violently, as it looks at everyone near it. You better do something quickly, or everyone in there could be the dog’s chewing toy.
    What will you do?

    Jeff was getting mind blown. Things were getting surreal. He barely comprehended things now.

    He was being frustrated by Shelly’s ignorance of the situation. He got an idea though.

    He yelled loudly, “Batteries, just fend the thing off! Get in its jaw, send thundershocks down its throat, something! Get in its face all I am saying! And Shelly, forget the magma grunt! Let him be right now! We have a bigger situation at hand!”

    He kept glancing from Batteries to the dead grunt’s body. It horrified him, but he managed to take something before, so now wouldn’t be as hard. He looked away from the wound and at the belt, hoping to find the mightyena’s pokeball.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  24. #2574
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Update time!

    ~Thed
    A bit worried about the fate of this challenge, you once again give orders to your pokemon. Magneto manages to get up, still a bit dizzy from the fire beam. Its eyes start glowing blue, its body sparking, as a small yellow orb was growing in front of the Magneton. While it was charging the most powerful electrical attack, Zap Cannon, the Ludicolo exhales a purple cloud of small spores, spreading with a wonderful, soothing and sweet aroma. However, the poison pokemon exhaled a purple cloud himself, this one not made of spores, but gas, the two clouds negating each other. The attack fully charged, Magneto fires the electrical sphere towards its opponents, before Slowbro could fire another Yawn attack. The Ludicolo steps in front of Slowbro, getting blown with the tremendous power. Still, even being a water type, the grass gave him some resistance, the sombrero pokemon slowly getting up. Then, his eyes glowing blue, the Ludicolo fired a quickly charged, blue beam at the sky, the attack quickly fading. You recognize the attack, and are suddenly worried as you see dark clouds gathering, small snowflakes starting to fall. Divatox then opens her mouth, fire three small sludge balls towards the Ludicolo, but the Toxic attack was soon repelled by a small, yet powerful and freezing, blizzard, the sludge instantly freezing and breaking into pieces. The Muk tries to counter the Blizzard with his Ice Punch, but the counter was only momentary. The engulfed fist quickly lost its power, Divatox getting blown off with a close-ranged blizzard. Magneto then emits a high-pitching screech, hopefully confusing its opponents, but the nature was against it. The hailstorm had begun, the raging winds stifling the supersonic attack.
    Magneto used quite a bit of energy, but lost no health. Divatox took a good hit, her movement a bit compromised due to the freezing blizzard. Ludicolo took a good hit as well, but little energy. Slowbro used a bit of energy, and took no hits.
    “The true challenge has begun!” Shinx exclaims, showing a malicious smile. “Now you have to battle me and the Nature!”
    What will you do?

    ~ZJ
    You enter the Fizzytopian land, thing that you haven’t done in ages, wondering where to go. Your Roselia assisting (and hurting) you, you decide to go to the ancient Coliseum, in the Lost City of Sobek. As you get closer to your destination, you can see the old Coliseum (still standing up), home of many legends, myths, and secrets. It is still unknown what lies beneath it, as all people that had the guts to go down there, never returned.
    You arrive, the Coliseum looking bigger than it seemed and you thought. Before you could walk further, a tall guy, purple spiky hair, black jacket (the average punk) stands in front of you, showing a malicious smile.
    “So, you wanna check the Coliseum? You wanna know what lies beneath it? Or are you afraid of it?” Before you could answer to those comments, he continues “I bet you’re not so strong. I’ll make you a deal. If you can beat me, I’ll let you go through. If not, then I guess you’ll have to go to your mommy, eh?”
    Unhooking a pokeball from his belt, he tossed it into the air, opening, a bright light turning into a Weezing.
    Your answer?

    ~Kakashi
    Outstanded with your pokemon performance, you give orders to your ghost. His fist quickly engulfed by sparks, the Dusclops heads for the Charmeleon. However, the lizard’s fist engulfed with green flames, both fists hit, starting a struggle to see who would one. Unfortunately for you, the Dragon Claw was more powerful, the Charmeleon delivered a good hit to Al’s head, dizzying him a bit. “Flamethrower, now!” the murderer orders, and once again, the Charmeleon fires another fire beam, sending Al flying. The ghost gets up, his fist now engulfed in sparking shadows, and heads for his opponent, trying his luck again. “Double Team, quickly!” the murderer again orders, showing a malicious smile. Before Al could hit the opponent, Charmeleon creates 5 clones of himself, Al punching nothing more than a mirage. Only 4 clones and the real one left. “Dragonbreath!” the assassin again shouts. Al sets up a Light Screen, this time a dome, protecting himself from the hit. The dome faded.
    This round, Al took decent hits, while the Charmeleon took none.
    What will you do?

    ~AF
    Really scared about what was going on, you yell orders to Batteries, as well as yell at Shelly. “You think I don’t know what is going on?” she exclaims. “Really, do you think a pokemon ripping out its trainer throat, killing it, isn’t noticed? But right now, you’re all alone, I can’t give you much of assistance, or this guy will kill me!” That said, her Pidgeot starts violently pecking the Camerupt’s head.
    Batteries then heads towards the Mightyena, and stuck itself in its mouth. Before the Mightyena could spit it, the Magnemite shocks its throat, as well as its entire body.
    While Magnemite tries to get out of the roasted dog’s jaw, you search for its pokeball on the dead guy. The stench of death makes you sick, but luckily for you, you find a pokeball, the only on there. Grabbing it, and backing off the dead grunt, you aim the pokeball at the already fainted dog. Level Up for Batteries! A red laser comes out of the sphere, hitting the dog and returning it to the pokeball.
    Now, what shall you do? Will you help out Shelly, or will you enter the Powerplant?

    ~Thibideau
    Awaiting intro...

    REPOSTS
    ~SM
    The battle at the entrance of the Labyrinth continues, you giving once again orders to your pokemon. Absol’s eyes then blows a powerful wind, once again the Razor Wind hitting the Scorplack’s hard. However, when Absol is about to blow a second razor wind, one of the Scorplack quickly disappears, and re-appears in front of the dark creature, its claw glowing. The scorpion then delivers a Rock Smash on Absol’s face, doing decent damage. In the meanwhile, Ivysaur tries to raise his attacking stats with a swords dance, even though he doesn’t feel like dancing, forgetting the effects of the previous Taunt. His body prohibited from performing the dance, he uses his vines to hit the Scorplack. The one near Absol is hit, crashing once again on the labyrinth’s wall. The other one counters with its now purple glowing tail, sending the vine back.
    This battle is about to end. Absol is panting heavily, due to the usage of energy, and the damages it took. Ivysaur looks a bit better, being the one in the “arena” with the most health and energy. Both Scorplack are panting, and can’t stand much more. Maybe in the next minutes the winners will be declared.
    What will you do?

    ~Rikku.
    You call your Mightyena back, and send your beloved and powerful Nidoking to do the job for her. Nidosu starts by opening his mouth, and multiple Sludge Bombs were fired towards Exploud, which easily destroyed them with a Hyper Beam. He then turned to the ghost pokemon, the strange dimensional distortion still being there. The behemoth ran towards it, his fist engulfed with flames. However, the Fire Punch was stopped by another Bubblebeam from the Dusclops, the poison pokemon hitting the ground harshly. Your Espeon, however, managed to be more successful, even if it was just a bit. Her eyes glowing blue, the Confusion took control of the Dusclops’ hands, and she moved them apart, the distortion disappearing. She then runs towards the Exploud, Tacking it, but she didn’t do considerable damage.
    Nidosu took some damages, Saki took none. The distortion between the ghost’s hands disappeared, but that doesn’t mean the Dusclops can’t create another one. The Exploud seems to be very powerful, so you better watch out.
    What will you do?

  25. #2575
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dragon Quest III - Tantagel
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Update Batch 13

    Okay, everyone. I think its update time again for this week, at least for now. These may be my last updates in the next six weeks or so, due to IRL problems that I already explained in the TO about three days prior to posting these updates. Then again, I’m likely exaggerating the effects of what I’ve done, and updates might stay at the same pace as before.

    Regardless, if I do not update within those 6 weeks, then I expect at least most of you to have replied by then. Thanks!

    Oh, and... Sorry if these updates do not make much sense. I wrote these two nights ago, but couldn't post them until now.


    Teehee and Jon Jen: Look for my previous update for your last updates. I cannot be bothered to link back to them for now since SPPf is being horrendously mean to me right now.
    *mutters* All of these guests need to stop flooding the forums so they won't go down like every single hour. I could have posted these half an hour ago! >_>


    Virulent Tsunami/Commander Blizzard: Awaiting intro or PM.

    Lee-san:
    Moonlit Journey to the Northern Cave
    Deciding to journey to the Northern Cave by night (right now) instead of waiting for daylight to shine over the horizon, you begin to walk away from the archeological base before a thought reaches your mind. Is there even a map for that cave? Before you step foot past the walls of the brown, dusty tent city, the doctor from before calls out your name and catches up to you. In his hand was yet another map. He explains that in your haste, and in his forgetfulness, he forgot to give you a map of the entire cave network of the Northern Cave. “However, I don’t think this map is accurate. The same scientist that came into the cave with his sister didn’t find much use out of the map, but at least it’s better than nothing. I assume the meteorite that struck the area may have altered the landscape significantly. Either way, good luck. I’ll call you when he wakes up, for he might be able to provide clues as to where his sister is if you have not found her by then.”

    With that, the doctor bids you a temporary goodbye as you step out of the archeological base, with several other scientists waving at you from a distance behind the doctor. Apparently, it seems that someone had already told them about what you were about to do, and it doesn’t take you long to figure out who it was that may have told them, for as the view of the base began to fade, you saw that same archeologist that you had battled earlier, with an emotionless stare as the moonlight reflected off of the sunglasses that he suddenly had.

    1 hour into the journey, you find that you are about 1/4th of the way to the cave. View of the base has already disappeared, and the only light guiding you in this dark desert night was that of the moon. Gusts of wind would kick up now and then, some even gusting enough to toss some sand into the air, but not enough to cause a sandstorm. Sitting on a nearby lone boulder to rest for a moment, something in the distance catches your attention. There, out in the darkness, was what seemed to be a tiny, moving green cactus of sorts. As it came closer to you, you could see that it was a Cacnea… With a boot mark on its head. This must be the same Cacnea that you may have stepped on when first entering the desert! Thinking that the Cacnea might have wanted to seek you out for revenge, you grab a Pokeball from your belt, getting ready to release one of your Pokemon, until the Cacnea just scuttles past you, paying no attention to you at all. Looking in the Cacnea’s arms as he hops off into the darkness, you could see that the Cacnea seemed to be holding a stone of sorts… But you had no time to care about that now, for you had to get to the Northern Cave.

    3 hours later, you find yourself walking on sand dunes, and about 3/4th of the way to the Northern Cave. All you could see in the distance were sand dunes, more sand dunes, and even bigger sand dunes. As you climbed yet another sand dune, you could see what seemed to be a lone mountain in the distance, blocking the moonlight for the time being. Sighing, you continue to climb through the sand dunes once more. You begin to think if what the doctor said about large amounts of Pokemon being in the desert at night was really true or not. You take a step ahead, and…

    A Steelix suddenly leaps out of the ground ahead, sending what seemed to be the same Cacnea that you saw earlier flying into the distance from where you came from! The Steelix doesn’t appear to be too happy, but at least you could see the Steelix’s steel coat easily with the way the moonlight reflects off its skin… The Steelix turns around, getting ready to burrow underground once more, until he notices you right on the spot where he was about to burrow underground. Steelix becomes enraged, and roars at you before rearing his head back, poised to strike. What will you do?


    Missingno. Master:
    Battle in the High Seas, Part 2
    The ferry begins to tumble up and down in the waves, despite the fact that the Slowking is trying to stop it from moving by using its psychic powers. Your Golbat and Koffing rush towards the Gyarados and the Slowking, intent on defeating them to free the ferry from their grasp… Even though the Gyarados is about 20x their current size. The Gyarados roars, attempting to intimidate the group of 4 Pokemon that were heading to him right now, but this does nothing to stop Golbat from swooping down to collect water from the sea, and launching the water in the form of a Water Pulse at the Gyarados. The sailor’s Mantine sees this attack as well, and joins in by leaping out of the water and launching his own Water Pulse at the Gyarados before submerging back underwater once more.

    The combined Water Pulse attack strikes Gyarados and Slowking head-on, and seems to do absolutely nothing to the serpent of the sea, although it did soak both of the enemies, leaving them both dripping in water (even though they were already dripping in water because of the ocean in the first place). Slowking, however, doesn’t seem to happy about being hit by an attack, and turns his attention to the four allies, freeing the ferry from his psychic grasp in the process. The Slowking then narrows his eyes at Koffing as Koffing’s gases begin to charge up tendrils of electricity…

    Koffing then releases his electrical Shock Wave attack at both of the enemies, and it strikes the Gyarados for massive damage, making the sea serpent shriek in pain as electricity shoots throughout its body, his head rearing back and forth as Slowking begins to lose balance. The two crewmembers rejoice, apparently in a way in which they thought that they could take back the ship, until they notice that the Slowking seemed to be unaffected at all, even though he was near the point where he would fall off the Gyarados. Mantine surfaces with Corsola to see what is going on when it is noticed that Slowking was covered in a Mirror Coat.

    The part of the Shock Wave that hit Slowking is then sent to Mantine and Corsola at double the power of the original Shock Wave. The crewmember then becomes worried, but the sailor then shouts out, “Corsola! You know what to do!” Corsola then leaps off of Mantine’s back and uses her own Mirror Coat to send the Shock Wave back at Gyarados once more, at quadruple the power of the original Shock Wave. The Slowking leaps off of Gyarados’ back to avoid damage, leaving Gyarados behind to take all of the damage from the overpowered Shock Wave. Gyarados roars in pain once more, then rears back and dives underwater, unknown to you whether it has fainted or not. Slowking then dives underwater as Golbat flies overhead to attack, avoiding Golbat’s Leech Life.

    A huge column of water suddenly emerges from the sea, an ocean-based Twister attack suddenly swallowing both Golbat and Koffing from underneath before they could react. The twister then subsides, and both Golbat and Koffing are seen floating in the water, still conscious and struggling to get back into the sky once more. Mantine and Corsola rush to their aid, only to be suddenly lifted out of the water due to some mysterious force and tossed into the side of the ferry. Both Mantine and Corsola, slightly wounded, then realize that the two enemies are likely going to stay underwater, and dive underwater themselves to give chase.

    It is unknown what the Gyarados’ condition is right now, but the two Shock Waves did do a good number of damage to him. It is also unknown as to what the Slowking’s condition is right now as well even though it hasn’t taken much damage, if any at all, but it seems to have used some energy in reflecting the Shock Wave at Corsola. Both Corsola and Mantine have taken minor damage from being tossed into the side of the boat. Mantine has used a minor amount of energy in launching that Water Pulse at the Gyarados. Corsola has used a lot of energy to reflect the powered-up Shock Wave back at the Gyarados. Both Golbat and Koffing have taken a lot of damage from the ocean Twister, but have also used very little energy as well.

    As Golbat and Koffing are finally airborne again, both of them being soaked by the ocean waters, the whole battle seemed to have turned into a strategic battle of wits and endurance. What will you do?

Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •