Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Mew
    Ok, right, finally. I'm am leaving Waterlight's group, going back to my old one!



    GM gasped as she found out a new area had appeared, with many diffrent places to go. "Wow..." She murmered quitely, just loud enough for Enterna, her Chikorita to hear, as she studied the map. "Well," GM raised her voice a little, getting Enterna's attention, "I don't know where to go yet. There is so many places!" She finished off her sentence.

    "How about you go everywhere?" Enterna tried to be helpful. "Well, you know we can't. I mean, look at all the places!" GM showed her Chikorita the shiny brochure, containg a map inside it. "Hmm... Guess we can't." Enterna stared at the map for a long time.

    "One of the star places I do like is... The Spaze Zone. I was choosing out of The Moon and Saturn. I think I'll go for The Moon," GM said.

    She had always, always wanted to go to Space, since she was a little girl of 5. She had listened to her father's stories of how he had gone on diffrent planets; he was after all, an astronaut. She had been facinated by them, hanging onto every word her father said. He had taken pictures for her to see what Mars and Saturn were like, and also the Sun and the Moon. He knew about diffrent stars and told her what happened to him when he got lost in Space and couldn't find his crew. It hurt GM to think about her parents, but she felt that she needed to go to Space, to continue her father's job.

    She couldn't believe it. She had acutally got the choice of going to Space. She whooped in delight, and the two of them continued to get to the Moon, far above them, in the sky blue sky.

    She finally reached the Space Centre, a few hours later. Seeing a man dressed in a white lab coat, she hurried over to him. He was typing information on planets and inserting various pictures of them. He jumped when GM tapped him on the back.

    "Hello, I am Proffessor Michael, and would you like any help around this lab?" he strechted out his arm for a handshake. With his other hand, he went through his untidy mop of brown hair. He had brown eyes and was young - still in his twenties. GM took his hand and he gave her a handshake, nearly pulling her arm off. "I didn't want to interrupt you..." GM began. "Oh not at all, not at all, don't worry. What was it you wanted?" The Proffesor swung round on his chair, closing down the things on the computer. "Well..." GM tried to continue. "You can call me Michael or Mike. I don't like the Proffesor stuff. It gets on my nerves." He said, interrupting her again. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for interrupting you from your work, but I came here to go to Space. You obviusly have teleporters, right?" GM asked, starting to get annyoed by the interruptions.

    "Yup, right. I've been working here for the past 15 years. I know everything." He led GM over to a group of Teleporters. "Where would you like to go?" He asked. "I was thinking... The Moon," GM anwsered. "Right. The Moon. Please step inside one of the Teleporters as you shall be transporting to the Moon, soon. Inside the Teleporters, at super speed, while you are going to the Moon, they will make a bubble round you so you can move and breathe. Everything Ok?" He asked, filling her in with information.

    "Everything fine." Replied GM, although it wasn't. It was her first time and she felt excited, yet nervous; if something went wrong, she would probably be stuck in space forever and... She tried not to think about those things and thought about the good side of it, like meeting new Pokemon and while teleporting, seeing millions of stars whizzing past...
    Ah-hem. You were never in my group, and we don't put up with people switching groups every 5 minutes. It's stressful as it is, sorting all the groups.

    If I see you switch once more, I'll report you to a mod. I'm tired of your repetitive rule-breaking, and I know quite a few others are too. You've done it before, and got told off for it. You had my post warning about it, and even if you missed it, Elemental Charizam informed you. Once more, and I'll request to the FB Mods for you to have an indefinite ban in FT.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 21st April 2005 at 5:32 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Umm, Umbrezard I've taken you into my group. So if you see this before I post the next set of updates, can you please repost your first post. I'll try to find it, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so yeah.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  3. #253
    PWDDragon Guest

    Default

    Paul has just arrived. He carefully gets off the boat and walks up the dock to Seaside City. There are people all around the Town Centre. It is night, so Paul seems some pretty shifty people. A man brushes up against him, but he keeps his hands in his pockets, holding dear to his wallet.

    The busy Town Centre isn't the kind of place Paul prefers to be, so he checks a map in a busy POkeMart and finds a place tht alooks nice to set up camp for the night and explore:The Beach!

    Paul hurries out of the bustling city and walks down the path to the beach. He sees a few people relaxing, jogging, and having fun. Paul sends out Swirly, his trusty poliwag, to walk around. Swirly runs ahead and stops. Paul runs up to see what's up...
    Last edited by PWDDragon; 20th April 2005 at 2:10 AM.

  4. #254
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    Ok here it is, thanks Dark Fire and sry if I annoyed the heck outta anyone. BTW Dark Fire, you requested to jjoin my club right? Well, we have one vacancy left so...
    ~~~~~~~~
    "My God you are slow!" Fuegon called to his trainer and friend Andrew.

    "If you hadn't convinced that Pidgeot to fly you here, you would have had to take the monorail too!" Andrew exasperrated. Sometimes, having a Charmander could be extremley annoying.

    "So, explain to me why we're going to the Space Zone again." Fuegon demanded of his Trainer.

    "Because, it's going to be interesting to explore Sconociuto. Who knows what we'll find there?" Andrew countered.

    "Maybe a girl Charmander." Fuegon muttered, lately he had become increasingly obsessed with the opposite gender.

    Ignoring his friend's statement, Andrew reached into his knapsack and removed his map. "We can get to Sconociuto in less than 10 minutes if we run, 15 if we walk" he observed

    "Running? I'm tired. I mean, I've been walki..." Fuegon was cut off by a small thin beam of light that transformed him to pure energy and pulled him into a small red and white sphere known as a Pokeball.

    "Good, quiet." Andrew muttered to himself. Securing his backpack to avoid it bouncing on his back and attaching Fuegon's ball on to his Trainer's belt, Andrew took off at full speed headed for Sconociuto.

    ~Umbra

  5. #255
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Glad to see everyone helped me with this loophole^^.


    GWAR: You follow Duskull, who floats toward the train. It floats straight through the steel wall, but you are now trapped outside. You prepare to release Krypt, but the sky suddenly darkens. You wait patiently, and then see a smoldering hole appear in the train as the blackness recedes. Duskull floats there, and chuckles at your former predicament. This Duskull is smart, you think. It knew to help you. You walk through the hole, and see Duskull floating toward a door. Suddenly, it drops and lies on the floor lifelessly. You start forward, concerned, but then its eye floats upwards once more. It expands into the human form once more, and speaks. "I sh..shoul-d expl--ain," it mutters, still struggling with speech, "My....na-me is-Sc-ott. I...w-as....a-victim of-----this--fire. My fr-friend Mi.....chael was k-illed too. I wa-nt to ho-nor his att-empt...to save....my life-when the--fire-star...ted. He carr-ied a wa--tch with h-im where--ever he wen...t. Will you fi--nd it fo....r me?" The figures small red eyes plead with you as it finishes its disjointed sentence. What will you do?


    SC~ out

    Gwar was stopped dead in his tracks by the wall and he pondered for a moment how to get through. "How in the....DUSKULL!!!" He yelled out for the Duskull just as he saw the hole beginning to open up in the side of the train. Peering through he looked from side to side in amazement. "Wow...your gonna be useful." He grinned back at the Duskull's chuckles and walked forward into the train with it.

    The next happenings half frightened half amazed Gwar. His second ghostly encounter in one day, and now it wants him to help it. Well, this entity was inside of....or was....his new pokemon so apparently, he decided, it was his duty to help out. "Of course i'll help you find his watch Scot..." With that he called out Krypt, and in a flash of bright pink light, the tiny steel pokemon was out and ready to help! "Krypt, we have to help Duskul--errr Scot find his friends watch. It's on the train so lets look hard okay?" Krypt cried out to assure Gwar he would do his best and took off to search. Gwar himself also began to check around the train.


    Sorry for inactivity, had alot going on IRL.....

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Well, thanx to everyone for waiting so patiently, I know it was slow. But well one thing lead to another. I was supposed to finish them Friday, since I had a day off, but I was bored so I decided to visit my friends at my old school. Then Saturday I had swimming practice at 8, then I went bowling, then went to a BBQ. Sunday I was too tired. And Monday, well laziness took hold. But I'm sure you guys don't care as to why the updates are so late, but here they are at last, have fun!

    Arc_Angel- The intensity of the battle could be felt from miles away. The foes don’t seem too intemidated by eachother. Impish starts of the next round of battle by leering at Abra, who backs up in fear. Impish sees the gates fly wide open, and jumps up. Landing behind Abra, and getting a few good scratches, and finally pinning Abra to the ground. Following orders your Impish begins leering at it. The Abra squirms under the weight of his oppenent trying to avoid Impsh’ deadly stare. Finally the Abra gives, and faints. Impish gets up to celebrate his succes, but too early. Abra glows a faint purple and dissapears. The little trickster appears in front of Impish elbowing him hard in the gut, then teleporting behind giving him a good shove, but before Impish fell the Abra teleported below and kick Impish hard across the face. Your Sableye seems to have been hurt badly by the surprise attack, and sits down in his daze trying to shake it off. Meanwhile the Abra faints from his exhaustion. Looks like he tried to bring his opponent down with him, almost succeding. You throw your pokeball, which rolls a couple of times before stopping with a soft ping. What will you do now?
    - Impish Leveled Up Once
    - You caught a level 5 Male Abra

    K79- The man struggles to get up, but somehow manages to do so. “Thank you,” He sais in a deep voice. “But…I still….need…help…take…pokeball…release…” He pants. Hesitating you pull one of the pokeballs from his belt and release a pokemon. The silhouette forms a burly pokemon, with stooping shoulders. The white light receeds revealing the psychic pokemon known as Alakazam. “Alak…azam” It yells in an exhausted tone. You figure the trainer and the pokemon are connected both mentally and physically. Wasting no time the Alakazam begins glowing blue. Healing his trainer, and himself. The Alakazam walks up to his trainer to aid him. At that moment a voice again enters your head. “Thank you for helping my trainer, we will need your help, but first we need to test your abilities.” Alakazam again glowed blue and a pokeball could be seen floating in mid-air. It opened, and after a brilliant flash revealed a Slowpoke. Looks like it’s a fight he wants, what will you do?

    Ice Tyranitar- (No, what I meant by pokeballs is like the squad pokeballs. I guess I should have made it clearer, but I guess we can change the story a little ^_^) You tell your Snorunt to use Powder Snow. But you clearly forgot you didn’t have his pokeball. Luckily Snow Ball heard you from the pokeball and quickly hopped out, only to see that his pokeball was being carried away by some stupid duck. "Give it a powder snow!" Snow Ball breathes in and lets out a long frozen wind which hits the Psyduck’s feet making it trip. The pokeballs fall out of his arms and roll for a couple of feet before halting. The duck seems upset, it slowly makes its way to your Snorunt and letting out a stream of water straight into his face. The Psyduck finds this amusing and begins laughing. What will you do?

    Psyshadow- "Alex, your Spheal is a powerful pokemon. Even as a low level pokemon, it knows four different moves for you to work with. The only thing stopping you from beating these bulies is you. Just trust your instincts. They'll guide you.” You tell Alex, which seems to get him a little pumped. “Alright Spheal try a powder snow on the Poochyena.” He commands. “Actually use Surf.” Spheal gets confused by the orders and gets hit with another Tackle, but your Spheal is there to help unleashing a huge wave aimed at both enemies. The wave hits its mark, and the Rattata seems quite tired already. At this point both Spheals let out a long breath of freezing air aimed at Poochyena, panicking it ducks, but not in time getting his front legs frozen. It yelps in pain, and the Rattata growls in agony. Now that the duo of Spheals are working together the other pair seems quite vulnerable. What will you do now?

    KC- The Poliwag thrashes around making it hard to make contact with it, but Charmander tries his best. Managing to get close enough without getting hit the Charmander jumps from side to side but couldn’t find an open spot to attack. So at final last Charmander decides to bite the Poliwag’s tail, which makes it jump up in pain. This Poliwag doesn’t like being messed with, and so unleashes a long stream of bubbles into Charmander’s belly. "Charmander, keep scratching!" You command, and the order was carried out. Charmander charges at the Poliwag and gives it a good taste of Scratch. Poliwag obviously couldn’t take it anymore, and faints. Walking up to the Poliwag you lightly toss the the ball at its fragile body. The ball bounces around, once, twice, and then halts. The battle is over, what will you do now?
    - You caught a level 4 Male Poliwag

    Darkchu- (Umm, well you kinda messed the story line a bit, so I’m gonna fix it. The invicble pokemon is not the one he is after. Please, read the update carefully next time, so this can be avoided.) The tree thing walks closer to you and extends a branch, revealing a human hand. “My name is Andrew Mann, and I am currently working on a project. For the last year I’ve been studying the pokemon that live here. Whenever I catch one doing something extraordinary I take a picture. But I ran into a problem with one pokemon, it just won’t do anything, it’s so dull. Me and my Kecleon have been trying for quite a while to make it do something special. We need a trainer to help us.” Andrew finished. The invicable thing you bumped into before becomes visible now, a green reptelian creature grins at you, as if saying sorry for bumping into you. So will you help?

    Umbrezard- (About the club; Do I sign up again, or am I in? Anyhow can you please PM me about it?) After being teleported to one of the most mysterious places in Fizzytopia you wonder what you should do. This place has no definate shape, or scenery as it seems to change every so often depending on the movements you do, and the direction you go. After walking for a few minutes you really get tired of the stupid scenery changes you stop, and instantly the scenry stops changing. It seems your thoughts are somehow intertwined with this place, which spooks you out a little. Still you wonder on, this time the scenery is a pleasant one. Sun is shining, flowers are floating about, and the joyful voices of pokemon playing fills your ears. Joyful except for one. In front of you a Whismur is making quite a mess with his loud screams. Something seems to be bothering him. Will you help?
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 8th July 2005 at 9:52 PM.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu – You begin the long, long journey to the Garden of Iris. Unfortunately, as you look at a nearby map, the only way to go to the Garden of Iris is to ride the Monorail, then travel through the Dead Forest until you reach the other parts of the Enchanted Forest, then find the rainbow that leads up to the Garden of Iris. Sighing, you begin the walk to the Monorail. About a half hour later, you reach the Monorail Station. You walk up to the ticket booth, and you begin to ask the lady there for a ticket. However, she stops you in the middle of a sentence as she responds, distraught “Some theif stole the key to the Monorail. Without it, we can’t run it. I think he ran off towards the Town Centre.” What will you do now?

    Stuart sighed again and brought out his map looking for Town Center. Suceeding Stuart began to cheer happily and then he looked around to face Lady. "I'll get your key back!" Stuart exclaimed determined to get to the garden. "I chose you Freezy!" Stuart shouted as his small, cuddly, naughty, adopted Snorunt appeared in front of him. Then Stuart picked him up and put Freezy on his shoulder and ran in the direction of Town Center in hope of finding the stolen Key.

    NOTE:Sorry I couldn't reply earlier I went on holiday. Sorry.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Well, thanx to everyone for waiting so patiently, I know it was slow. But well one thing lead to another. I was supposed to finish them Friday, since I had a day off, but I was bored so I decided to visit my friends at my old school. Then Saturday I had swimming practice at 8, then I went bowling, then went to a BBQ. Sunday I was too tired. And Monday, well laziness took hold. But I'm sure you guys don't care as to why the updates are so late, but here they are at last, have fun!

    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Arc_Angel- The intensity of the battle could be felt from miles away. The foes don’t seem too intemidated by eachother. Impish starts of the next round of battle by leering at Abra, who backs up in fear. Impish sees the gates fly wide open, and jumps up. Landing behind Abra, and getting a few good scratches, and finally pinning Abra to the ground. Following orders your Impish begins leering at it. The Abra squirms under the weight of his oppenent trying to avoid Impsh’ deadly stare. Finally the Abra gives, and faints. Impish gets up to celebrate his succes, but too early. Abra glows a faint purple and dissapears. The little trickster appears in front of Impish elbowing him hard in the gut, then teleporting behind giving him a good shove, but before Impish fell the Abra teleported below and kick Impish hard across the face. Your Sableye seems to have been hurt badly by the surprise attack, and sits down in his daze trying to shake it off. Meanwhile the Abra faints from his exhaustion. Looks like he tried to bring his opponent down with him, almost succeding. You throw your pokeball, which rolls a couple of times before stopping with a soft ping. What will you do now?
    - Impish Leveled Up Once
    - You caught a level 5 Male Abra
    The battle was getting more intense, and Stacey's anger and excitement hadn't quelled yet. She watched as Impish executed her command with a high amount of skill, badly damaging the Abra. As she saw it collapse to the ground, she cheered and celebrated along with Imp, but the celebrations ended early as the Abra sprung back to life and unleashes a brutal assult on her pokemon leaving him weak and hurt. It finally gave in after trying to take Imp with it and collapsed on the ground, fainted.

    She stood in shock as she silently threw the pokeball toward the fainted Abra. It hit its mark and transformed the pokemon to a red energy and sucked it inside. Stacey wasn't bothered about the potentially captured pokemon. She ran to Impish whilst grabbing a super potion from her bag. She picked up her pokemon and without a word sat down on a nearby half-burned bench and sprayd the super potion on to his purple skin, massaging it in gently as not to harm him any more. A silent tear fell from her eye as she looked down on Impish with pride. His first battle and he fought better and more valiently than she coped have hoped. She hugged him to her body as he softly smiled up at her.

    "You were magnificent Imp, I'm so proud. Your first battle won"
    "Sableye sable" (It was nothing) he said as a red hue came to his face.

    She could feel that the super potion was already taking affect. She sat him down on the bench and walked up to the lone pokeball on the floor. She had caught her first pokemon. He had caused a lot of damage to Imp, but he was strong. She grinned, the excitement of the victory settling in and attached the pokeball to her waist next to Impish's and Nina's, deciding not to heel him just yet She would wait till Imp was at full strenght. She walked back to Imp and sat back down. Plucking the thrid pokeball from her waist she threw it into the air. It banged open and Nina her Nincada formed on the ground.

    "Nincada ninca da nin" (Finally fresh air, if you can call it that)
    She looked over to she Stacey and Impish sat on the bench, Imp recovering forma tough battle.
    "Nina, with Imp recovering we need you to keep guard. Have a look around. See if you find anything interesting in this wasteground." Stacey said.

    Nina set off using her sensitive feelers looking for something 'interesting'. Maybe she would find another pokemon, or maybe some treasure. She grinned to herself thinking of all the treasures she could find.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Minty: As you reply to the kid with a sharp no, he looks at you, and replies, saying "Well, you made the wrong choice. Not that I really care." He then turns around, and leaves. Looking at the water, you see nothing, probably thanks to the kid. However, in the distance, you hear a gurgled Pokemon scream...Running after it, you see a Mareep in the water, hanging on for dear life! It's coat shows signs of recent battle, scorched black. What will you do?
    Please note: The water is deep, fast, and Mareep is on the other side, about 15 feet.
    "This would be a good time to have Zephyr. Too bad she's in Daycare. How else can I get to that Mareep? Its too deep to wade across, too strong a current to swim across, even for a water type, which I don't have in any case. I can't jump that distance but I think I know who can. -"

    "Me!!!" cut in Torch, his wrists blazing in excitement.

    "Do you think you can? It is a fair distance." Minty asked his companion, worried for his safety.

    "Of course! You've read my dex entry, 30 stories in one leap. This river is what, 4, 5 metres in width? Child's play for me." Torch boasted his abilities.

    "I got 10 candies that say he fails." Bane had somehow gotten out of his ball.

    "How did you-? Ohh, forget it. If you haven't got anything nice to say, shut up." Minty told Bane.

    "Spoil-sport. Your saying his boasting sounds better?" Bane come back quickly.

    "No, but at least its positive." Minty sighed, "Now I really wish that Zephyr was here. Anyway, Torch, would you mind jumping over to the other side of the river and pulling that Mareep onto the bank? I think it really needs some help."

    "Sure." came the reply and a moment later he was on the other side of the river. Minty watched as he bent down to pull the Mareep onto solid ground...

  10. #260
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    After being teleported to one of the most mysterious places in Fizzytopia you wonder what you should do. This place has no definate shape, or scenery as it seems to change every so often depending on the movements you do, and the direction you go. After walking for a few minutes you really get tired of the stupid scenery changes you stop, and instantly the scenry stops changing. It seems your thoughts are somehow intertwined with this place, which spooks you out a little. Still you wonder on, this time the scenery is a pleasant one. Sun is shining, flowers are floating about, and the joyful voices of pokemon playing fills your ears. Joyful except for one. In front of you a Whismur is making quite a mess with his loud screams. Something seems to be bothering him. Will you help?
    ooc: It's Umbrazard don't worry everyone makes that mistake, lol

    After walking for what seemed like an eternity, Andrew finally released Fuegon, who promplty burnt his trainer with his tail.

    "Would you knock that off and listen?" Andrew exclaimed.

    Fuegon stopped laughing and cocked his head to listen to the crying. "It's coming from over there!" he said pointing off into the distance and to the right.

    "Come on" Andrew said, and they began to dash towrd the noise. Finally, they found the source of the din. It was a small pink Pokemon with long
    floppy ears.

    "Woah! A Whismur" exclaimed Fuegon

    "What's wrong with it?" Andrew asked.

    "It probably scared itself, catch it, catch it!" the fire lizard answered.

    "Um, I dunno, this could not even be a real Pokemon." Andrew replied. He quickly explained, above the loud crying, about the scenery changes and a thory that this Whismur was just an illusion caused by whatever caused the scenery change.

    "Well," said the Charmander thoughtfully, "Let me battle it and then you can attempt to capture it!"

    "Fine, " Andrew said, "but this could be dangerous."

    "Ill take care of it" Fuegon said, his tail burning brighter.

    "Alright," Andrew said, backing up and ropping his one-shoulder backpack, he called, "Use Tail Whip to distract it and get it to stop crying, whenyou've accomplished that, follow up with a rapid series of Scratches!"

    Following his orders, Fuegon stopped right in front of the Whismur and began to shake his tail....


    ~Umbra

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    KC- The Poliwag thrashes around making it hard to make contact with it, but Charmander tries his best. Managing to get close enough without getting hit the Charmander jumps from side to side but couldn’t find an open spot to attack. So at final last Charmander decides to bite the Poliwag’s tail, which makes it jump up in pain. This Poliwag doesn’t like being messed with, and so unleashes a long stream of bubbles into Charmander’s belly. "Charmander, keep scratching!" You command, and the order was carried out. Charmander charges at the Poliwag and gives it a good taste of Scratch. Poliwag obviously couldn’t take it anymore, and faints. Walking up to the Poliwag you lightly toss the the ball at its fragile body. The ball bounces around, once, twice, and then halts. The battle is over, what will you do now?
    Jonny is ecstatic, having finally made his first ever capture in the Fizzy Bubbles league.

    "You battled well," he said, congratulating Charmander as he returned him to his Pokéball.
    "And you put up quite a challenge," he admitted, looking at the Pokéball containing his freshly caught Poliwag.

    Jonny knew that the two Pokémon would need to rest after their long battle, so he took them to the Pokémon centre, which was rather conveniently only a ten minute walk from the beach, back into Seaside City.

    "Hello and welcome to our Pokémon Centre," greeted the cheerful nurse. "Would you like to heal..."

    She was interrupted by a tall, young man, with short spiky hair, who slammed the door open, nearly shattering the glass.

    "Come quickly!" he shouted, "There's a fire in the Deserted Fairground! Does anybody have a water Pokémon!?!"

    Looking down at Poliwag's Pokéball in his hand, he knows he has to go and help. Although labeled desrted, Jonny knew that many Pokémon lived in the rundown fairground, and if some person or Pokémon got hurt in that fire, Jonny knew he would feel very guilty and have an un-easy conscience. Hopefully a potion each for Charmander and Poliwag would suffice over a complete health restoration at the Poké Centre.

    "I'll help," called a woman wearing glasses, as she speedily returned the Starmie and Croconaw by her side into their Pokéballs.

    "Me too!" said Jonny, and all three began sprinting towards the Deserted Fairgound. Jonny hoped that the rumours about the frightening Pokémon that was supposed to inhabit the fairground weren't true...
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 20th April 2005 at 6:52 PM.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Kickle Cubicle I am sorry to say, but that reply is un-acceptable. If you want to go to the Desserted Fairground say so, and don't add plot lines, and quests made up by yourself. You should already know that. So please edit your post, because I'm not updating you until you do.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Waterlight's Group.


    Jon Jen: You wait in silence, twidling your thumbs, glancing around nervously for the Sphinx's reply. After 10 silent seconds, the same solemn voice booms out, causing for you to jump up in shock.
    "You are correct...."
    After that, a door opens in the gracious Sphinx's side, leading to what appears to be an underground complex. You go through the door, and step forward, slowly aware of your eerie surroundings. The voice booms out again, dragging your attention back to your task.
    "You must face a battle, then a riddle. Lose the battle, or get a riddle wrong, and you will be removed from these caverns.....The battles will span from the face of attraction, to the face of fear......"
    You nod, and observe your surroundings, checking every detail. You come across a alter, carved with beautiful pictures of what appears to be a worm, or a Caterpillar......
    You hear a scratching sound, filling the vast silence. The noise appears to be approaching, maybe a danger to your Pokémon, yet maybe your first battle. What shall you do?
    OOC: You CANNOT catch the challenge Pokémon. If you try, the Pokéball will smash, and be removed from your item list. Also, please post in the colour labelled 'Blue'.


    Rekkuza: "Thanks," The woman smiles warily, returning the injured Seabird. "I have heard of Professor Bodom. My friend used to work in the same lab as him, once. Anyway, I think we should set off. Professor Saerl sounded eager to get this lil' fella!"
    You nod, and trudge forward, as the woman joins you, checking a tattered map, which she examined for the following 10 minutes. After many hours of hiking, you come to a Shack, constructed off sticks and mud, unusual for the local construction patterns.
    "This is the rest outpost, set up by Professor Saerl, for his assistants to rest, and heal their Pokémon. We will be stopping here 'til tommorow morning, when we shall set off again." The woman explained, setting on a nearby rock.
    Before you can acknowledge the information, a man dressed in Snow white robes, runs out, appearing to be distressed in some manner.
    "Lilian! The professor has gone missing! He travelled to the outpost, to check up on a shiny Staryu we found, but never arrived. We've sent search parties all over, but we just can't find him!" The man exclaims, appearing quite stressed at the prodiciment.
    "Oh my god!" The woman, who appears to be called Lilian, shouts, grabbing your shoulder. "We're off to save him, Now!" What shall you do?


    Sheer Cold: The security guard clicked once, still baffling you. Venonat leaps forward in what appears to be a tackle attack, only to be blasted by a fist of energy by Meditite. The guard clicks once, again. Venonat tries another tackle, only hitting the arm of Meditite, due to Meditite using meditate to dodge. What shall you do?

    ROBEAT: "Shellby!" The man shouts, baffling you further.
    That familiar Shellder hopped by, leaping into the Man's arms.
    "What were you doing, attempting to attack, and follow Shellder?!" The man rages, terrifying your Lapras, who slides backwards, trying to avoid the verbal onslaught. "I demand an answer!"

    ArcticFox: (Re-post of last update) You agree to the woman's task, and you step out into the cold again. You glance around, but to no avail; You can't see them! You here a muffled grunt, and turn around to see 2 Swinub scavenging food from dustbins. What shall you do?

    MetalYoshi17: (Re-Post of last update)(OOC: That was the worst typo ever. =P)After noticing your Pokémon's slight downfall in the battle, you order more attacks.
    "Mankey, use that Mimic attack that Move Tutor taught you, to use a Confusion of your own!"
    Your Ms. Mime concentrates, confusing and harming the Mankey further in a Confusion attacks. Mankey's eyes then glow in a mimic attack, suddenly appearing more of a threat than previously thought. Your Ms. Mime hold it's head in pain, suffering from the mimicked attack. Your Ms. Mime lays on another confusion, causing Mankey to collapse to the cold concrete below, unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR MS.MIME

    P-Arts: Your Gastly floats forward, still taking nervous glances to you, to avoid been scammed out of a reward. It turns to Doduo, who leaps at Gastly, to use peck, only for the attack to go through Gastly's physically impervious body. Medo sends out hypnotic waves into the Doduo's eyes, lulling the right head into Dreamland. The left head however, tries to peck you to death again, but gets a Psywave from the Trickster ghost. What shall you do?
    Last edited by Waterlight; 20th April 2005 at 7:45 PM.

  14. #264
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's Group.
    Rekkuza: "Thanks," The woman smiles warily, returning the injured Seabird. "I have heard of Professor Bodom. My friend used to work in the same lab as him, once. Anyway, I think we should set off. Professor Saerl sounded eager to get this lil' fella!"
    You nod, and trudge forward, as the woman joins you, checking a tattered map, which she examined for the following 10 minutes. After many hours of hiking, you come to a Shack, constructed off sticks and mud, unusual for the local construction patterns.
    "This is the rest outpost, set up by Professor Saerl, for his assistants to rest, and heal their Pokémon. We will be stopping here 'til tommorow morning, when we shall set off again." The woman explained, setting on a nearby rock.
    Before you can acknowledge the information, a man dressed in Snow white robes, runs out, appearing to be distressed in some manner.
    "Lilian! The professor has gone missing! He travelled to the outpost, to check up on a shiny Staryu we found, but never arrived. We've sent search parties all over, but we just can't find him!" The man exclaims, appearing quite stressed at the prodiciment.
    "Oh my god!" The woman, who appears to be called Lilian, shouts, grabbing your shoulder. "We're off to save him, Now!" What shall you do?
    Rekkuza got a shock from the man at first, and an even bigger jolt when he heard of the missing professor. "Well...." Rek said, thinking about the situation. "Tell me this, is Professor Saerl a man or woman? I can have my pokemon help track him down." Rek asked.
    He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pokeball. "Here, how many pokemon do you have ready to fight, not counting Wingull?" Rek asked. He opened the pokeball to reveal nothing. "Opps..." Rek said. He reached for his belt and found the correct pokeball. "Vortex, my Duskull, will help us." Rek said. "Lilian, lets go." Rek said as he released his ghost the same time as he took off to search...

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    K79- The man struggles to get up, but somehow manages to do so. “Thank you,” He sais in a deep voice. “But…I still….need…help…take…pokeball…release…” He pants. Hesitating you pull one of the pokeballs from his belt and release a pokemon. The silhouette forms a burly pokemon, with stooping shoulders. The white light receeds revealing the psychic pokemon known as Alakazam. “Alak…azam” It yells in an exhausted tone. You figure the trainer and the pokemon are connected both mentally and physically. Wasting no time the Alakazam begins glowing blue. Healing his trainer, and himself. The Alakazam walks up to his trainer to aid him. At that moment a voice again enters your head. “Thank you for helping my trainer, we will need your help, but first we need to test your abilities.” Alakazam again glowed blue and a pokeball could be seen floating in mid-air. It opened, and after a brilliant flash revealed a Slowpoke. Looks like it’s a fight he wants, what will you do?

    "Umm... Wow, i'm not sure i have the experience to battle a Slowpoke... But okay! Weed, go!" The blue-and-green plant pokemon appears from the pokeball Kauser79 sends out. "Weed, Absorb! Dodge any attacks that the Slowpoke might throw, and use another Absorb!" As he orders his attacks, he can tell that it might be a tough battle.
    Last edited by Kauser79; 20th April 2005 at 9:34 PM. Reason: Changing text color to DarkOrange


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  16. #266
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Noah looked around him. His first big adventure. He had never seen such a place such as fizzytopia because he had stayed with his family attending a school in a small town all his life. His black hair, handmedown backpack and black shirt did not show any sign of his farmness. Gupling he and his Sneasel took their first steps into fizzytopia, starting his dreams of becoming the best dark master out there.

    'What now Sneas. Where do you wanna go?'
    Sneasel, who had been playing with a tuft of his hair pointed in a random direction, so that he wouldn't be embarrased.
    'The deserted Fairground' read the rickety old sign that pointed to a place that seemed like nowhere.
    'Well, you are a dark type.'

    Sneasle, again memorized by the hair tuft pointed in another direction, not paying attention to what Noah had said.
    They didn't need to say anything as they started off towards the fairground, because they both knew each other's stomachs were in a knot. But then Noah relized that this was supposed to be a fun trip and started sprinting and laughing, with Sneasel running behind him.
    Last edited by _Kangaskhan_; 21st April 2005 at 10:05 PM.

  17. #267
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's Group.

    ROBEAT: "Shellby!" The man shouts, baffling you further.
    That familiar Shellder hopped by, leaping into the Man's arms.
    "What were you doing, attempting to attack, and follow Shellder?!" The man rages, terrifying your Lapras, who slides backwards, trying to avoid the verbal onslaught. "I demand an answer!"
    "ummm...i was...i...i was trying to catch it and since your
    refering to it as shellder not my shellder im assuming that this shellder dosn't
    belong to you!Now if you'll get out of here,i have a shellder to catch!"
    Last edited by ROBEATSKEE1; 22nd April 2005 at 12:36 PM. Reason: color change

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Well I was really bored, seeing as I'm sick so I decided to make another set of updates. Unfortuanatlly some have not answered yet. So from now on the faster everyone reply's the sooner you get the next update.

    Arc_Angel- After the strenous battle you just won you let out Nina, your Nincada. Following your commands she runs about aimlessly trying to find something ‘special’. But not much could be seen or heard from where you were seated. In the meantime you tend to your injured Sableye, who is beginning to come around. “Are you alright?” You ask. Impish nods, stands up, and begins to strech. Looks like he’ll be alright. A smile crosses your face when you realise your buddy will be alright. “So how’s the search coming along, Nina?” Nina looks at you, and shakes her head. Just as she was beginning to walk up to you in defeat both Nina, and Impish jump up in alarm. From a distance a person could be seen walking your way. Looks like he spotted you. What will you do?

    K79- The trainer looks you in the eyes. You try to look at his, but his deep grey eyes force you to look down at your Oddish. “Relax. This Slowpoke is new to my squad, and so he is very inexperienced, just like you. Don’t doubt yourself, and do not be afraid of me. This is a test not only of your abilities as a trainer, but a mental one as well. So, please I want you to go all out.” The man’s voice reflected his attitude, and apperence just like every single part of him seemed to be in sync with the rest. Even though you are slightly intimidated by your opponent you order Weed to use Absorb, and it does. A bunch of green particles form around the Slowpoke’s pink flesh. They grow and grow until they fly back to the small grass pokemon. The Slowpoke didn’t feel anything, not even flinching one bit. As your Oddish got ready for another absorb the Slowpoke got up and charged head first. Weed dodged in time, but was caught off-guard by the Slowpoke’s thick tail which nailed Weed hard across the face. This Slowpoke is faster than you had expected. What will you do now?

    Ice Tyranitar- [Repost] (No, what I meant by pokeballs is like the squad pokeballs. I guess I should have made it clearer, but I guess we can change the story a little ^_^) You tell your Snorunt to use Powder Snow. But you clearly forgot you didn’t have his pokeball. Luckily Snow Ball heard you from the pokeball and quickly hopped out, only to see that his pokeball was being carried away by some stupid duck. "Give it a powder snow!" Snow Ball breathes in and lets out a long frozen wind which hits the Psyduck’s feet making it trip. The pokeballs fall out of his arms and roll for a couple of feet before halting. The duck seems upset, it slowly makes its way to your Snorunt and letting out a stream of water straight into his face. The Psyduck finds this amusing and begins laughing. What will you do?

    Psyshadow- [Repost] "Alex, your Spheal is a powerful pokemon. Even as a low level pokemon, it knows four different moves for you to work with. The only thing stopping you from beating these bulies is you. Just trust your instincts. They'll guide you.” You tell Alex, which seems to get him a little pumped. “Alright Spheal try a powder snow on the Poochyena.” He commands. “Actually use Surf.” Spheal gets confused by the orders and gets hit with another Tackle, but your Spheal is there to help unleashing a huge wave aimed at both enemies. The wave hits its mark, and the Rattata seems quite tired already. At this point both Spheals let out a long breath of freezing air aimed at Poochyena, panicking it ducks, but not in time getting his front legs frozen. It yelps in pain, and the Rattata growls in agony. Now that the duo of Spheals are working together the other pair seems quite vulnerable. What will you do now?

    KC- Please edit your post.

    Darkchu- [Repost] (Umm, well you kinda messed the story line a bit, so I’m gonna fix it. The invicble pokemon is not the one he is after. Please, read the update carefully next time, so this can be avoided.) The tree thing walks closer to you and extends a branch, revealing a human hand. “My name is Andrew Mann, and I am currently working on a project. For the last year I’ve been studying the pokemon that live here. Whenever I catch one doing something extraordinary I take a picture. But I ran into a problem with one pokemon, it just won’t do anything, it’s so dull. Me and my Kecleon have been trying for quite a while to make it do something special. We need a trainer to help us.” Andrew finished. The invicable thing you bumped into before becomes visible now, a green reptelian creature grins at you, as if saying sorry for bumping into you. So will you help?

    Umbrazard- (<---- Got the name right) Deciding the best solution is to fight the poor thing. You order a tail whip followed by a rapid set of scratches. Your Charmander wags its tail in front of the Whishmur’s face, which only makes him cry harder. Fuegon shrugs his shoulders and goes in for some scratches. He gets two when all of a sudden the Whismur stops crying. And begins talking in his language to Fuegon. Your Charmander looks at you as if to say: “It needs our help, we can’t fight him.” The Whismur walks up to you and tugs your pant leg. It wants you to help him in some way. Figuring it was lost you kneel down and pick it up. Will you help the Whismur get back home?
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  19. #269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    Sheer Cold: The security guard clicked once, still baffling you. Venonat leaps forward in what appears to be a tackle attack, only to be blasted by a fist of energy by Meditite. The guard clicks once, again. Venonat tries another tackle, only hitting the arm of Meditite, due to Meditite using meditate to dodge. What shall you do?
    One click's tackle, Sheer realizes. "Meditite, come!" Sheer calls, planning not to let the guard hear their plans. Meditite walks over, and Sheer explains his strategy. "OK, Meditite, I've figured out a part of this, and it seems that one click means a Tackle attack. If you hear the guard click once, go into a Bide. Until an order is given, give Venonat a flurry of good, hard Mega Punches. Understand?" Sheer says to it. "Tite, Medmed!" Meditite cries in an affirmitave, and walks forward. Its fists clench, and they glow white. Sheer watches on anxiously as Meditite sends its fist forward for a Mega Punch.


    UPDATES:

    GWAR: Don't worry, I was willing to wait. IRL before FB, I say. Truth be told, I had a fair deal of IRL things going on recently. Krypt trots off north, great blue eyes scanning the greying floor. After a minute, it cries out, and you hurry over. Krypt nudges the soot, and a hand protrudes from it. He then looks toward a hole leading downward into the ground. The hand sits in front of it, as though guarding the entrance. Most likely, that watch is down there. But, jumping into a hole is rather foolish; maybe you should ask Duskull if it knows what is down there......What will you do?

    Waterlight: The light from the Thunder Wave illuminates the cave. You watch as a horde of Shuppet dance merrily about the cave, as though in a party. You watch them bounce around, wondering what on Earth they're doing. Then, they seem to suddenly notice you and the light coming from Waterlight. They stop their dance, and turn to you. All of the eyes are on you, and nothing moves, except the pulses from Staryu's Thunder Wave. You are somewhat uneasy at the way they're looking at you. What will you do?

    Goin' Graveler: Steelix absorbs your words, and considers them. You're vaguely surprsied it can understand human speech. Then, its eyes flare, and it turns to the altar. It turns to you, and roars. You can't understand what it's saying, but its meaning is clear; you're intruding on an important place. Because of this, Steelix must think you are going to damage that altar. And, capturing one of its own probably didn't help. Steelix's tail glows not white, but red with fury, and it slams it into an Onix nearby. The Onix roars loudly, and awakens the other Onix. In the confusion, Steelix slips away, and buries itself beneath ground. The Onix attacked stares around, and spots you. Hatred crosses its eyes, and it grunts and roars to the other Onix. They roar in confirmation, and slither toward you. They form a circle around you, eyes fixed on you. There's no choice now; you'll have to battle your way out. But, Horsea's exhausted as is, and you can't fight them by hand. What will you do?

    JBlink: Tatu begins talking to Illumise, who listens with interest. It then answers back in a high pitched, breathy voice. Tatu stands still, listening to its tail, and then runs the conversation through your head by telepathy. Team Aqua booted out the people running the Center, gently but firmly. Team Aqua used this Illumise as a guinea pig for the collar, and that appears to be the only one so far. They know it's a success though, and will begin mass producing them soon. The poison all around prevents most intruders, especially Team Magma, from finding the headquarters. The safest way to stop them would probably be to shut down their power source, which is hwo they add the electricity to the collars. Illumise says she was brought down beneath the water, and into a secret lab. She was given the collar, and then Teleported back here by means of Team Aqua's Alakazam. The Alakazam is a guard for that source, so we'll have to battle it to get through. But, how are we going to get to the bottom of the lake? You consider this all, and realize Tatu's right. The lake's pretty deep, and you could drown easily. Maybe if you could enlist the help of a local Water Pokémon, they'd help you down. There have to be some Pokémon in this lake. What will you do?

    LordAndrew: You choose a random path, and walk down it. After a few minutes, you notice the air starting to smell cleaner. And the soil on the ground is becoming more yellowed, like.....sand! You glance around, and see a small bay of water nearby. You realize you must have followed the path to Shale Bay. You wonder if you should stay here for a while, and think up a plan, or return to your starting point. Both sound liek good options to you. What will you do?

    ForeverFlygon: Wurmple stares up at you in adoration, and nods happily. You smile, and take out a Pokéball. Wurmple nudges against it, and is absorbed within. Congrats! A Level 3, Male Wurmple is now yours! Fearow has regained consciousness now, and it stares at you with loathing. But, it flies away, leaving its Spearow friend to watch over the fledglings. Spearow stares down at you in awe, and doesn't attempt to stop you as you continue your walk down the River. You look around, and realize you aren't quiote sure where you are. What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: Zigzagoon sniffs the package curiously, and then gnaws at it with its minute teeth. It tears off the wrapping, and begins devouring the sandwich. It finishes rather quickly, and then squeaks in thanks to you. Linoone watches the whole transaction, and decides you're not a threat to either of them. Zigzagoon notices, and talks to Jalhalla, obviously asking for it to free it's mother. Jalhalla turns to you, awaiting orders. What will you do?

    umbreon11: You descend carefully down the geyser, listening for any signs that you were noticed. Eventually, you reach the bottom, along with Tera and Scyther. Kit jumps off your shoulder, and looks around curiously. It's one way tunnel leading to a grey door. You walk along, and open the door slowly. Within, you see a shocking sight. Fearow is there, Treecko sitting in front of it, trembling. The leader of Team Magma, Maxie, is sitting in a regular brown chair. He nods at Fearow, and says, "Thank you, Fearow, for bringing this Treecko to me. With a little training, this creature will be a powerful weapon when we attack Team Aqua." You've heard enough. You close the door, heart racing, and try to come up with a plan. You could burst in, get Treecko, and flee. But, it may be safer to get help first, even if it takes a lot longer. Time is limited though, and Maxie could be gone by the time you return with reinforcements. What will you do?

    joshua: Racing along toward Eyrie Peak, you suddenly realize the tranquility of the forest around you. You hope the Peak is as calm as this. Eventually, the mountain comes into view through the forest. You stare upward at it, overwhelmed by its height. You glance around, wondering how to get up. You notice a narrow path leading up the Peak, but it looks quite unstable. Scanning for any other possible paths, you notice a man standing in font of the cliff. He is quite ferocious looking; he is a head an a half taller than you at least, he has a Seviper fang as an earring, his eyes are a swampy green, and his bald head glints in the gleaming sun. He could help, but he could also be a threat. What will you do?


    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  20. #270
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Well I was really bored, seeing as I'm sick so I decided to make another set of updates. Unfortuanatlly some have not answered yet. So from now on the faster everyone reply's the sooner you get the next update.



    Darkchu- [Repost] (Umm, well you kinda messed the story line a bit, so I’m gonna fix it. The invicble pokemon is not the one he is after. Please, read the update carefully next time, so this can be avoided.) The tree thing walks closer to you and extends a branch, revealing a human hand. “My name is Andrew Mann, and I am currently working on a project. For the last year I’ve been studying the pokemon that live here. Whenever I catch one doing something extraordinary I take a picture. But I ran into a problem with one pokemon, it just won’t do anything, it’s so dull. Me and my Kecleon have been trying for quite a while to make it do something special. We need a trainer to help us.” Andrew finished. The invicable thing you bumped into before becomes visible now, a green reptelian creature grins at you, as if saying sorry for bumping into you. So will you help?
    Pulling himself up, Tucci watched as the tree man came closer and extended a branch which turned out to be a hand. Tucci shook it hesitantly, this was a guy in a tree after all.
    “My name is Andrew Mann, and I am currently working on a project. For the last year I’ve been studying the pokemon that live here. Whenever I catch one doing something extraordinary I take a picture. But I ran into a problem with one pokemon, it just won’t do anything, it’s so dull. Me and my Kecleon have been trying for quite a while to make it do something special. We need a trainer to help us.” Andrew finished. The Kekleon appeared out of thin air and stuck its tongue out.
    "So thats what I bumped into, I thought you meant you where looking for it. But, I get it now." Tucci replied, scratching his head. "So, what pokemon are you searching for anyway."
    "Yeah, we need to know that if you want us to help you."
    "Quiet, I'm sure he'll tell us in a second." He reprimanded to glowing rat, tapping him lightly on the nose.
    "Grrrrr" He growled, shocking Tucci.
    "AHhhhhh." He cried, falling over again. "What did I tell you about that. You'll have to excuse him, he does that when he thinks I'm being mean to him."

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    lilblue: As the Sandshrew advance, your Rhyhorn runs in front of you, ready to protect you, while your other Pokemon cower in fear behind you. However, the Sandshrew don't seem to care, as they Dig underground, as you and your Pokemon are left confused above. Suddenly, Rhyhorn dissappears! Well...or not. It seems that the shrews dug a sinkhole underneath him, and now he's trapped in another hole! You look around, worried, before you meet a similar fate, with the rest of your Pokemon tumbling down behind you. After you clear your head, you open your eyes, to find about 50 or more Sandshrews and Sandslashes, ready to attack. You then look around, to find Rhyhorn trying to knock them away with a Horn Attack, but there are simply too many. What will you do?
    "Oh my Ho-Oh..."

    Blue was now staring at the largest number of Pokémon gathered in one place she'd ever seen. At least fifty pairs of beady obsidian eyes glared out at her from the darkness, and she could clearly hear the clacking of sharpened claws against stone, prepared to tear the intruders to shreds.

    Meanwhile, her guardian beast was quick to react, and as the rodents advanced in a writhing horde, he lumbered forward into the midst of the sea of scales and spikes, unfazed as they crawled and slithered about his feet. Lowering his rocky head in careful, measured movements, he nearly plunged into the mass itself. Raising it abruptly in a swift, jerky gesture, he tossed away a few shrieking Sandshrews, clinging desperately to the horn that protruded from the beast's snout. Hastily he repeated the process, but it was of no use. It was impossible to clear them all, and now they were beginning to clamber over the creature's rocky back as a whole, ignoring his presence in their haste fo reach the trainer and Pokémon backed up agains the far wall.

    Anxiously, the girl cast a glance up toward the hole where they'd fallen through: their only chance of escape. The rays of light could barely be seen from this distance, and scaling the walls was definitely out of the question.

    "Custard, Dipper, go help Rocky. Use your Aurora Beam and Water Gun. But only to stun, remember that," she murmured in an attempt to stall for time while she racked her brain for a solution.

    "Wynaut?"

    Turning to her side, Blue came face to smiling face of her final Pokémon, Wynaut. He cocked his head, staring at her curiously as he awaited his orders.

    She snapped her fingers. "Bobble, do you think you can use Rock Tomb to carry Rocky and me up to ledge?"

    The blue critter looked doubtful, but eager to give it a shot. "Wy!" he agreed confidently.

    Hearing this, the trainer nodded and began battling her way to her Rhyhorn, who was roaring with fear and rage as he stomped about, attempting to squish the pests who were clawing and slashing at his feet. Fortunately, her two birds were doing a wonderful job of clearing a path for them, and she finally managed to scurry onto her Rhyhorn's back, kicking a Sandshrew off her leg as she did so.

    "Alright, think you can do this?" Blue asked her Pokémon one final team.

    The blue creature nodded in assurance, and, raising the two arm-ears that emenated from the sides of his head, slammed them together in order to summon up the towers of rock that would entomb their enemies and carry them to safety, so long as they weren't imprisoned too.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  22. #272
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    UPDATES:
    LordAndrew: You choose a random path, and walk down it. After a few minutes, you notice the air starting to smell cleaner. And the soil on the ground is becoming more yellowed, like.....sand! You glance around, and see a small bay of water nearby. You realize you must have followed the path to Shale Bay. You wonder if you should stay here for a while, and think up a plan, or return to your starting point. Both sound liek good options to you. What will you do?
    SC~ out
    "Shale Bay? Heh... I guess I can stick around here for awhile."
    Andrew walks over to the water and looks at it.
    "So, this is the Shale Bay... The water doesn't look very nice."
    Andrew blinks and sighs and looks back.
    Last edited by LordAndrew; 21st April 2005 at 3:10 AM.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    K79- The trainer looks you in the eyes. You try to look at his, but his deep grey eyes force you to look down at your Oddish. “Relax. This Slowpoke is new to my squad, and so he is very inexperienced, just like you. Don’t doubt yourself, and do not be afraid of me. This is a test not only of your abilities as a trainer, but a mental one as well. So, please I want you to go all out.” The man’s voice reflected his attitude, and apperence just like every single part of him seemed to be in sync with the rest. Even though you are slightly intimidated by your opponent you order Weed to use Absorb, and it does. A bunch of green particles form around the Slowpoke’s pink flesh. They grow and grow until they fly back to the small grass pokemon. The Slowpoke didn’t feel anything, not even flinching one bit. As your Oddish got ready for another absorb the Slowpoke got up and charged head first. Weed dodged in time, but was caught off-guard by the Slowpoke’s thick tail which nailed Weed hard across the face. This Slowpoke is faster than you had expected. What will you do now?
    "Crud, well, um... Weed, return! Mudden, go! Tackle him, and if he trys to charge like he did at Weed, flatten your head fin a jump to the side! then, Tackle him again!" Kauser shouts, returning the blue-and-green sprout to his side next to Funguy. He watches anxiously to see what will happen, and if it's possible for him to win this.

    (Is this alright? Can you immediatly return a pokemon and send another one attacks on the same reply? If not, i'll post a new post.)
    Last edited by Kauser79; 21st April 2005 at 8:43 PM.


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  24. #274
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    JBlink: Tatu begins talking to Illumise, who listens with interest. It then answers back in a high pitched, breathy voice. Tatu stands still, listening to its tail, and then runs the conversation through your head by telepathy. Team Aqua booted out the people running the Center, gently but firmly. Team Aqua used this Illumise as a guinea pig for the collar, and that appears to be the only one so far. They know it's a success though, and will begin mass producing them soon. The poison all around prevents most intruders, especially Team Magma, from finding the headquarters. The safest way to stop them would probably be to shut down their power source, which is hwo they add the electricity to the collars. Illumise says she was brought down beneath the water, and into a secret lab. She was given the collar, and then Teleported back here by means of Team Aqua's Alakazam. The Alakazam is a guard for that source, so we'll have to battle it to get through. But, how are we going to get to the bottom of the lake? You consider this all, and realize Tatu's right. The lake's pretty deep, and you could drown easily. Maybe if you could enlist the help of a local Water Pokémon, they'd help you down. There have to be some Pokémon in this lake. What will you do?

    "Tatu, I have one last message for Illumise. Tell it that I respect its freedom, and I will not capture it. However, I expect it to help us. Explain that we will help it get revenge, but there is no way we could defeate a trained Alakazam on our own. Illumise has a type advantage, and its help would be apreciated".

    Tatu sends out the message, but Illumise is too tired to respond right away.

    "Thats ok, we can wait for an answer, but we have to plan for our invasion. Tatu, I want you to take a small break. I admit I'm still not sure of what your psychic powers can enable you to do, but we are going to depend on them alot. When you feel 100% recharged I want you to create an illusion that some fish food is on the surface of the lake. We're going to need a big pokemon to take us to the bottom, so make the bait a fair size. How about a caterpie? The problem is that I can't tell you what is going to appear, and how it will react. We might be able to reason with it, or it might be angry because its dinner was fake. I want you to rest in case we have to fight to earn our ride."

    Tatu bowed his head, understanding my directions. He then slipped off into one of those meditative trances that psychic pokemon sometimes do. I love that about Tatu, in any situation he can find a way to calm himself down and focus. As for myself, I laughed. Here we were, two pokemon and a kid hiding in a tree, sourounded by a poisounous forest. We were in extreme danger, and I told everyone to take a nap. I rested for a few minutes, and then set the plan into action.


    On a side note, your update had two grammer/spelling errors. I'm not complaining, I just got a laugh out of it.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Well I was really bored, seeing as I'm sick so I decided to make another set of updates. Unfortuanatlly some have not answered yet. So from now on the faster everyone reply's the sooner you get the next update.

    Arc_Angel- After the strenous battle you just won you let out Nina, your Nincada. Following your commands she runs about aimlessly trying to find something ‘special’. But not much could be seen or heard from where you were seated. In the meantime you tend to your injured Sableye, who is beginning to come around. “Are you alright?” You ask. Impish nods, stands up, and begins to strech. Looks like he’ll be alright. A smile crosses your face when you realise your buddy will be alright. “So how’s the search coming along, Nina?” Nina looks at you, and shakes her head. Just as she was beginning to walk up to you in defeat both Nina, and Impish jump up in alarm. From a distance a person could be seen walking your way. Looks like he spotted you. What will you do?
    Stacey was seated on the uncomfortable banch, shifting slightly to remove the ache in her back. She smiled at her Sableye, Impish who was starting to come around.

    "Are you alright?" she asks him. He nods standing up to stretch the knots out of his muscles. 'Good' she thinks, 'I'm glad he's recovering so quickly'. She looked out to the expanse of debris and charred earth to see Nina her Ninacada searching for something 'interesting'. After a short while she stops and slowly walks back to Stacey hanging her haed low.

    "Did you find anything out there Nina". Nina shook her head in defeat. "Don't worry about it, this place is a wreck. It would be a miracle if something did survive here." Just as she finished her sentence both her pokemon jumped in surprise and moved in front of Stacey. She frowned in confusion and then looked up to where they were staring. Someone was slowly walking toward them, obscured in smoke and shadow. Noticing her pokemons hesitant glances she smiled down to them.

    "I didn't think there'd be another person here" Stacey said out loud. she walked forward in front of her pokemon ignoring their worried cries and moved toward the person in the distance.

    "Hi there. My name is Stacey, and these are my pokemon Impish and Nina" she said gesturing to her pokemon. "We were here looking for pokemon, may I ask what brings you to this place?" She politely enquired.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •