Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

Default Update #16

Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)

"As you wish." The man said. "But first..."

He pulls out a remote and clicks the only button. You suddenly feel yourself being attached to the ground. You look down to find your legs locked in place by a bracer that's latched onto your ankle. You try escaping, but it won't seem to budge. The Sneasel then fires an Ice Beam, freezing your feet in place. You're feet were now completely immobile thanks to Sasuke's reinforcement.

"Don't take me for a fool, brat." he said. "You're going nowhere."

The cage busts a hole with a familiar giant claw coming out from it. The man rushes over to console next to the giant box as he presses some buttons as the cage slowly opens. Slowly, but surely, you witness your own Pokemon, grown to unreal proportions. It was 5 times your size and growled at you with anger.

"Meet our latest project. KR07. Also known as, 'Ambrosia!'"

You stare in disbelief as the giant Nidoran glares at you violently. You notice the giant visible bracer around it's neck, which was similar to the what the Seviper wore last time. You know exactly how to deal with this, at least, I hope you do. With two Pokemon ready to lay the friggin smackdown on ya, any smart ideas?

Golden Mew: (Update in Sienna)
    -I usually call them by species name, regardless of nickname. Thanks for the ok, though.

"Leer, then use a Spark attack. Then use another Facade while dodging the poison filled leaves!"

The Electrike goes into battle with the orders as he leers at your Bayleef, but due to it's innocence, it becomes afraid of his foe. She then gets hit with a Spark Attack, dealing some light, but good damage. Bayleef manages to fire off another Razor Leaf/Poisonpowder combo, but Electrike dodges them. He does, however, get hit with a few, adding on to the poison he already has. Bayleef tries to set up a Reflect wall, but the paralysis kicks in and she ends up getting hit with another Facade, sending her back a peg or two.

"Looks like we're getting somewhere." he said. "Don't think you've won just yet."

Both sides are looking weak now. Bayleef still has the upper hand, but the way things are going, it won't stay like that for long. Electrike looks like he's ready to faint at any moment, but seems to still have the energy for a few more attacks. Bayleef also seems the same way. Electrikes poison is getting worse by the second.

"One last Facade, then a final Spark to take it down!" he said.

What next?

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post

-I usually call them by species name, regardless of nickname. Thanks for the ok, though.

"Leer, then use a Spark attack. Then use another Facade while dodging the poison filled leaves!"

The Electrike goes into battle with the orders as he leers at your Bayleef, but due to it's innocence, it becomes afraid of his foe. She then gets hit with a Spark Attack, dealing some light, but good damage. Bayleef manages to fire off another Razor Leaf/Poisonpowder combo, but Electrike dodges them. He does, however, get hit with a few, adding on to the poison he already has. Bayleef tries to set up a Reflect wall, but the paralysis kicks in and she ends up getting hit with another Facade, sending her back a peg or two.

"Looks like we're getting somewhere." he said. "Don't think you've won just yet."

Both sides are looking weak now. Bayleef still has the upper hand, but the way things are going, it won't stay like that for long. Electrike looks like he's ready to faint at any moment, but seems to still have the energy for a few more attacks. Bayleef also seems the same way. Electrikes poison is getting worse by the second.

"One last Facade, then a final Spark to take it down!" he said.

What next?
    Falcon watched the battle carefully. Bayleef's HP was low, so her Overgrow should come into action any minute now. However, she could see that it was useless trying to attack with Enterna in the shape she was, so she reached into her bag for a Paralyz heal (how are they spelt?!) and shouted, "Enterna, use reflect again! However, build the wall all around yourself, so Electrike can't attack from your side!"
    She came forward and knelt down, bringing out the Paralyz heal. "Enterna, after I've used this on you, slash at Electrike with Cut. As you charge towards him, make sure you use a razor leaf attack. Make sure you make him faint this time! Give it all you've got. However, if, after the attack, he still hasn't fainted, then keep your distance and keep your Reflect up. Try throwing in a tackle there if you feel you've got enough energy for it."
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

"As you wish." The man said. "But first..."

He pulls out a remote and clicks the only button. You suddenly feel yourself being attached to the ground. You look down to find your legs locked in place by a bracer that's latched onto your ankle. You try escaping, but it won't seem to budge. The Sneasel then fires an Ice Beam, freezing your feet in place. You're feet were now completely immobile thanks to Sasuke's reinforcement.

"Don't take me for a fool, brat." he said. "You're going nowhere."

The cage busts a hole with a familiar giant claw coming out from it. The man rushes over to console next to the giant box as he presses some buttons as the cage slowly opens. Slowly, but surely, you witness your own Pokemon, grown to unreal proportions. It was 5 times your size and growled at you with anger.

"Meet our latest project. KR07. Also known as, 'Ambrosia!'"

You stare in disbelief as the giant Nidoran glares at you violently. You notice the giant visible bracer around it's neck, which was similar to the what the Seviper wore last time. You know exactly how to deal with this, at least, I hope you do. With two Pokemon ready to lay the friggin smackdown on ya, any smart ideas?
    Seeing the braces lock onto his feet, and the ice cover his shoes, Grey was beginning to realize that he could be truly, royally screwed. But, knowing this was his only opportunity to bring down this company and save his Ambrosia, Grey steeled his heart against the emotional agony of the impending battle and forced himself to act.

With a flurry of graceful motion, Grey pulled a pokeball and a Net Ball from his side and, int two flashes of white light, released his Flygon (Coriolis) and his Mantine (K-Flex). Both hovered over the ground slightly, Coriolis using her wings while K-Flex relied on her dual-typing to soar above the concrete.

"Alright girls, we have a big problem here. I know it seems that Ambrosia is just another sister on the team, but right now she's under the control of another. K-Flex I want you to use a Hydro Pump to try and wash away the salve on her skin. And also aim for her neck, seeing if you can short-out the neckbrace. Then, when you finish that, attack this Sneasel with a blinding Aerial Ace, followed by a Twister. Now Coriolis, focus your attentions on Ambrosia and use a Dragonbreath to burn her health down. Then I want you to close the gap with a Crunch and a Dragon Claw. Girls, I need you to take evasive action if a major attack comes your way."

Finishing his instuctions, Grey was tensed to wait and see what the enemies and his mind-controlled pokemon would do in the situation. "This is going to be tough," Grey thought to himself, "but if we can't get through this then everything I have will be lost. We need to do our best and I pray...oh, I pray...that Max is definitely up to something good."

~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

I would be able to update more often if SPPf stops breaking on me. Then again, SPPf has always been this broken since the release of D/P in Japan. Man, I miss the good old days when I could just hang out in one particular club for hours at a time without fear of the forums breaking, despite a hacker attack here and there…

…But enough of that. It is time for an update.

Update Batch 19

Pearl’s Perap:
    Nighttime Mysteries
    After congratulating Rocket on his first battle, you release yet another Pokemon, a Shuppet named Lust, who would experience a possible battle for his first time.

The Dunsparce is unfazed at the arrival of the newcomer. He just continues to play around with Pedro as he darts in and out of the ground. Before long, the whole area was riddled with holes that could easily trip one who was not paying attention. This group of people includes Pedro, as he trips while lunging forward at the Dunsparce that was formerly in front of him.

You and Lust could have just sat there and ignored his pleas for help and watch the spectacle all day long if you could. However, this area would obviously become far more dangerous at night. You still don’t know why Pedro specifically asked you to help capture these three Dunsparce before the night rolls in. Either way, it would probably be in your best interest to not find out exactly what happens to them at night.

It wasn’t long before Lust wanted to join in. The Dunsparce suddenly stopped and gave a puzzled look as a dark silhouette with two large, glowing beady eyes suddenly floated in front of him. This was likely the first time that Lust had ever seen a Dunsparce before. Before long, Lust is startled as a very ragged-looking Pedro suddenly slams his net onto the Dunsparce, lifting it up before he could attempt to get out. Pedro then rushes off ahead of you, yelling, “We got them! Hurry and follow me!” So much for having Lust spend the night with this little guy.

You quickly follow Pedro, Lust floating behind as fast as he could. Sometimes, you even lose Pedro behind several bushes, other times seeing him almost right in front of your face getting ready to scream at you. Finally, you both reach a clearing on the side of a small hill that looked more or less like a dark mountain. At the base of the hill was a log cabin, and to the far left, a strange cave covered in what seems to be regular, plain green moss, until you suddenly notice that the moss began to glow. Pedro opens the door into the cabin, and says, “You can come in. Unless if you want to sleep outside in the dark. Then nothing’s stopping you, dude!”

As you walk in, you notice that Pedro is now with a woman, about the same height as he is, with straight brown hair, and wearing a dusty lab coat… The lab coat also appears to be covered with glowing dust, much like the glowing moss at the cave. Before you could even lift a finger to talk, the woman suddenly raises an eyebrow at you and asks, “Pedro, who is this?”

Pedro answers, “Oh, Zak? The little dude helped me get the Dunsparce!” With that, he takes your net and gives all three Dunsparce to the woman as she fits all three with a collar and places them inside a reinforced steel cage. Pedro says, “Her name is Laura…”

“You know that I can introduce myself, right? There’s just not enough time, but I’ll do it eventually…”

“…And she can be quite a handful at times. But we still get along.”

Laura locks the cage shut, and asks Pedro to help her load the cage onto a strange mechanical wagon, one with many flashing buttons and a screen showing a straight green line… After the cage is loaded, Laura asks, “Zak, right? Well, we need all the help we can get. Ever wondered why Pedro was concerned about getting the Dunsparce before nighttime? Strange things happen to them at night, although I haven’t had the chance to find out exactly what. You don’t have to worry about the Dunsparce now, since the collar will hopefully prevent them from doing anything strange…”

Pedro says, “Now that we have these three little ones, we can watch them to see exactly what happens and what causes it to happen. Problem is, we can’t watch them here. Some gnarly Pokemon had moved into the cave and forced us out of our lab in there along with the Dunsparce. Crazy hyper ones, they were, like monkeys with tails as hands. Looks like they’re gone now, but we still can’t get in because there’s one left. There’s one giant monkey with two hands at the end of two tails.”

Laura sighs, and mutters, “We don’t know what it is. I’m assuming that one of the Aipom was messing with our lab equipment, since I do recall hearing a massive explosion from the lab a week after we were driven out. The day afterwards, plants in the area began glowing in the dark, and all the native Dunsparce began to move out of the cave and engage in strange activities. Since that strange Aipom is just one Pokemon, we were thinking that we could sneak past the Aipom and get back into our lab to activate our defense system to drive it away, but if that fails, then we’ll have to battle. That’s where you come in.”

You look outside towards the direction of the cave, and it becomes apparent to you that the sun has already set. The moon overhead casts an eerie silver glow on the area.

Laura asks, “So, will you help us or not? I’ll give you until tomorrow morning to decide, since I think it would be unwise to try to get into the lab during the night. If the Dunsparce act this strangely during the nighttime, who knows what will happen if we try to fight the Aipom at this late hour…? Although I have to say, that Shuppet of yours would probably be scarier than the Aipom itself.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
    Pearl’s Perap:
    Nighttime Mysteries
    After congratulating Rocket on his first battle, you release yet another Pokemon, a Shuppet named Lust, who would experience a possible battle for his first time.

The Dunsparce is unfazed at the arrival of the newcomer. He just continues to play around with Pedro as he darts in and out of the ground. Before long, the whole area was riddled with holes that could easily trip one who was not paying attention. This group of people includes Pedro, as he trips while lunging forward at the Dunsparce that was formerly in front of him.

You and Lust could have just sat there and ignored his pleas for help and watch the spectacle all day long if you could. However, this area would obviously become far more dangerous at night. You still don’t know why Pedro specifically asked you to help capture these three Dunsparce before the night rolls in. Either way, it would probably be in your best interest to not find out exactly what happens to them at night.

It wasn’t long before Lust wanted to join in. The Dunsparce suddenly stopped and gave a puzzled look as a dark silhouette with two large, glowing beady eyes suddenly floated in front of him. This was likely the first time that Lust had ever seen a Dunsparce before. Before long, Lust is startled as a very ragged-looking Pedro suddenly slams his net onto the Dunsparce, lifting it up before he could attempt to get out. Pedro then rushes off ahead of you, yelling, “We got them! Hurry and follow me!” So much for having Lust spend the night with this little guy.

You quickly follow Pedro, Lust floating behind as fast as he could. Sometimes, you even lose Pedro behind several bushes, other times seeing him almost right in front of your face getting ready to scream at you. Finally, you both reach a clearing on the side of a small hill that looked more or less like a dark mountain. At the base of the hill was a log cabin, and to the far left, a strange cave covered in what seems to be regular, plain green moss, until you suddenly notice that the moss began to glow. Pedro opens the door into the cabin, and says, “You can come in. Unless if you want to sleep outside in the dark. Then nothing’s stopping you, dude!”

As you walk in, you notice that Pedro is now with a woman, about the same height as he is, with straight brown hair, and wearing a dusty lab coat… The lab coat also appears to be covered with glowing dust, much like the glowing moss at the cave. Before you could even lift a finger to talk, the woman suddenly raises an eyebrow at you and asks, “Pedro, who is this?”

Pedro answers, “Oh, Zak? The little dude helped me get the Dunsparce!” With that, he takes your net and gives all three Dunsparce to the woman as she fits all three with a collar and places them inside a reinforced steel cage. Pedro says, “Her name is Laura…”

“You know that I can introduce myself, right? There’s just not enough time, but I’ll do it eventually…”

“…And she can be quite a handful at times. But we still get along.”

Laura locks the cage shut, and asks Pedro to help her load the cage onto a strange mechanical wagon, one with many flashing buttons and a screen showing a straight green line… After the cage is loaded, Laura asks, “Zak, right? Well, we need all the help we can get. Ever wondered why Pedro was concerned about getting the Dunsparce before nighttime? Strange things happen to them at night, although I haven’t had the chance to find out exactly what. You don’t have to worry about the Dunsparce now, since the collar will hopefully prevent them from doing anything strange…”

Pedro says, “Now that we have these three little ones, we can watch them to see exactly what happens and what causes it to happen. Problem is, we can’t watch them here. Some gnarly Pokemon had moved into the cave and forced us out of our lab in there along with the Dunsparce. Crazy hyper ones, they were, like monkeys with tails as hands. Looks like they’re gone now, but we still can’t get in because there’s one left. There’s one giant monkey with two hands at the end of two tails.”

Laura sighs, and mutters, “We don’t know what it is. I’m assuming that one of the Aipom was messing with our lab equipment, since I do recall hearing a massive explosion from the lab a week after we were driven out. The day afterwards, plants in the area began glowing in the dark, and all the native Dunsparce began to move out of the cave and engage in strange activities. Since that strange Aipom is just one Pokemon, we were thinking that we could sneak past the Aipom and get back into our lab to activate our defense system to drive it away, but if that fails, then we’ll have to battle. That’s where you come in.”

You look outside towards the direction of the cave, and it becomes apparent to you that the sun has already set. The moon overhead casts an eerie silver glow on the area.

Laura asks, “So, will you help us or not? I’ll give you until tomorrow morning to decide, since I think it would be unwise to try to get into the lab during the night. If the Dunsparce act this strangely during the nighttime, who knows what will happen if we try to fight the Aipom at this late hour…? Although I have to say, that Shuppet of yours would probably be scarier than the Aipom itself.”
    "What do you say Lust, should we help these two out?" Zak asked, he had already formulated his own opinion and answer for the situation but wanted to make sure the little ghost was happy with everything to, it was pretty obvious that he was as he began to do a little mid-air dance, swaying from side to side.

"Well, Laura, we would love to accept this challenge, Lust seemed to show interest in that cave as we came in anyway, i'm sure he would absolutely LOVE to explore, plus, he needs some experience, a battle could be great for him, especially with something as rare as an Aipom..." Zak smirked at the Shuppet who had stopped dancing to concentrate on listening to the conversation, obviously contemplating what else could be lurking in such an mysterious and different cave, the twinkling as they passed was divine as it was, let alone the thought of what could be dwelling amongst the moss.

Zak suddenly walked over to the cage containing the Dunsparce, they looked so normal, this was only because of the collars they were wearing, but what was affecting them and in what ways? He wished slightly that the twilight had come a little sooner as he wanted to see what happened to the tiny but brave pokémon when the sun set and the moon rose into the sky. Shaking it off, Zak smiled at Pedro who seemed to look rather exhausted from the whole ordeal with the Dunsparce.

"Any advice before we just...throw ourselves into this? I don't want to be in over my head with a weakened Pidgey and a baby Shuppet!" Zak chuckled, though Lust seemed to be rather insulted, he was a baby but he must truely believe in his own power.

Pacing over to the window, Zak looked out over the surrouding area which seemed to be pitch black apart from the odd patch lit up by a twinkling moonbeam, he wondered to himself 'What else is out there? If something as little as Dunsparce are acting like so, imagine encountering an Ursaring', shivering with fear, he stepped back over to Laura and Pedro, awaiting their advice.

Feel free to tell me if I need to add anything, my reply just seems...short, to me.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Default Update #17

You call out your Mantine and your Flygon to battle. Nidoran growls at them fiercely, but it doesn't phase the two of them. Mantine fires off a Hydro Pump while Ambrosia fires off a Poison Sting that's, thankfully, a normal sized blast that gets washed by the Hydro Pump, landing in her neck. The machine seems to short circut a little, but it doesn't seem to affect her at all. Ambrosia tries to bite Coriolis, but she dodges easily and uses a Dragonbreath to deal some damage to her, also hitting the bracer. It still doesn't seem to have any effect on her. Sneasel watches the battle carefully, but soon notices the Mantine going after him, he jumps back and fires an Ice Beam, but his foe dodges and strikes him with an Aerial Ace. Sneasel runs back to his trainer as he takes the scarred Pokeball to return him as he walks to a safer location. Coriolis bites down on Ambrosia, who cringes in pain as he uses Dragon Claw while letting go to send her back.

The Nidoran falls against the wall, only to leave a large dent in the wall Nidoran stares at you with her normal eyes and her innocent look, like she's suffering from what they did to her. Immediately the bracer kicks in again and she returns to her evil state. Nidoran uses Focus Energy to end the round.

You know now that these attacks are working and Ambrosia is trying to return to normal. Coriolis is the best one right now, with her health unchanged and energy in good state. Mantine and Nidoran are in the middle with energy, but Nidoran's the worst right now. It could be anyone's battle. You know now what to do.

Care to give this plan a second go?

You administer a Paralyze Heal to your Bayleef as she slowly gets up and ready for battle. Electrike charges in with a Facade, but as you move back, Bayleef sets up a Reflect Dome to block it. Electrike moves back as the Dome falls. Bayleef charges forward preparing a Cut attack, but fires off a Razor Leaf first, hitting Electrike, Electrike fights back with a Spark, hitting Bayleef. She feels the pain again and fights back with one final Cut. Electrike gets sent flying as he skids back a bit. Bayleef uses the last of her energy and falls to the ground, unable to battle. You stare in disbelief as your only hope to find the road to the planet failed. Suddenly, Electirke's poison kicks in one final time, but he faints as well. Both of you look at your fallen Pokemon in shock. Bayleef and Electrike are unable to battle! The man looks back at you and smiles.

"You know, you're pretty good." he said. "Not many people tie with me. Well, a deal's a deal. I'll take you over to the bridge."

The man walks up to you and gives you a Max Revive.

"Use this on your Bayleef, she needs it now." He said. "My name's Nate, by the way."

You introduce yourself to him.

"Falcon, huh? Now there's an unusual name. Well, doesn't matter, I'm heading off to the Bridge."

He walks back to his Electrike and uses a Max Revive of his Pokemon. Electrike wakes up and looks back at Nate as he congratulates him on a good job. You look back at Bayleef who's still KOed and then at the Max Revive.

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

You administer a Paralyze Heal to your Bayleef as she slowly gets up and ready for battle. Electrike charges in with a Facade, but as you move back, Bayleef sets up a Reflect Dome to block it. Electrike moves back as the Dome falls. Bayleef charges forward preparing a Cut attack, but fires off a Razor Leaf first, hitting Electrike, Electrike fights back with a Spark, hitting Bayleef. She feels the pain again and fights back with one final Cut. Electrike gets sent flying as he skids back a bit. Bayleef uses the last of her energy and falls to the ground, unable to battle. You stare in disbelief as your only hope to find the road to the planet failed. Suddenly, Electirke's poison kicks in one final time, but he faints as well. Both of you look at your fallen Pokemon in shock. Bayleef and Electrike are unable to battle! The man looks back at you and smiles.

"You know, you're pretty good." he said. "Not many people tie with me. Well, a deal's a deal. I'll take you over to the bridge."

The man walks up to you and gives you a Max Revive.

"Use this on your Bayleef, she needs it now." He said. "My name's Nate, by the way."

You introduce yourself to him.

"Falcon, huh? Now there's an unusual name. Well, doesn't matter, I'm heading off to the Bridge."

He walks back to his Electrike and uses a Max Revive of his Pokemon. Electrike wakes up and looks back at Nate as he congratulates him on a good job. You look back at Bayleef who's still KOed and then at the Max Revive.
    "Thank you," Falcon smiled at the compliment from Nate (about the tie in battle), and then issued another "Thanks," as she accepted the Max Revive.

She knelt down beside Enterna, on the floating rocks, with the stardust wafting around them, and checked her Pokemon over. The Bayleef was breathing heavily and she looked exhausted. Falcon tutted at this, and gently sprayed the Max Revive on all her wounds.

"Well done, Enterna. You did really well!" Falcon congratulated her as she sprayed away. As she waited for the effects of the Revive to start working and for Enterna to get all her energy back and come into a state of conciousness, she got up, and walked over to Nate, who was standing with his Electrike.

"Are we ready to go as soon as Enterna heals?" She asked.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:

FB STATS
    Credit goes to Tori845.

You call out your Mantine and your Flygon to battle. Nidoran growls at them fiercely, but it doesn't phase the two of them. Mantine fires off a Hydro Pump while Ambrosia fires off a Poison Sting that's, thankfully, a normal sized blast that gets washed by the Hydro Pump, landing in her neck. The machine seems to short circut a little, but it doesn't seem to affect her at all. Ambrosia tries to bite Coriolis, but she dodges easily and uses a Dragonbreath to deal some damage to her, also hitting the bracer. It still doesn't seem to have any effect on her. Sneasel watches the battle carefully, but soon notices the Mantine going after him, he jumps back and fires an Ice Beam, but his foe dodges and strikes him with an Aerial Ace. Sneasel runs back to his trainer as he takes the scarred Pokeball to return him as he walks to a safer location. Coriolis bites down on Ambrosia, who cringes in pain as he uses Dragon Claw while letting go to send her back.

The Nidoran falls against the wall, only to leave a large dent in the wall Nidoran stares at you with her normal eyes and her innocent look, like she's suffering from what they did to her. Immediately the bracer kicks in again and she returns to her evil state. Nidoran uses Focus Energy to end the round.

You know now that these attacks are working and Ambrosia is trying to return to normal. Coriolis is the best one right now, with her health unchanged and energy in good state. Mantine and Nidoran are in the middle with energy, but Nidoran's the worst right now. It could be anyone's battle. You know now what to do.

Care to give this plan a second go?
    Trying to hold his emotions together, Grey could see that Ambrosia was trying to break free from her captors. However, the neck brace proved to be very stong and recaptured her mind. Forcing himself to watch the battle, Grey saw the Sneasel escape his Mantine's attention by fleeing into its pokeball.

"Coward..." he whispered under his breath. But, needing to concentrate, he looked back on and his comrads and gave order, "Alright K-Flex, Coriolis, Amrbosia is trying to break free from ehr constrainst but she's gonna need some help. Focus all your attacks on keeping her at a distance and destroying the band. K-Flex and Coriolis, I want you both to fly and and issue out dual Body Slams and coordinating Rock Slides, the objective being to push Ambrosia back and then trap her under some rubble. Then, double back, turn, and K-Flex, you use an Ice Beam on the band while Coriolis, you fire off a set of an Egg Bomb. Hopefully the ice will brittle and metal and the bombs will crack the band. You girls ahve to act in syncronized fashions here or the whole plan could go under. Do your best and remember, it's still Ambrosia in there."

Then, turning to face Amrbosia in full, Grey called out in a soft voice, "Amrbosia, if you can here me, it's Grey. You know, I guy you first saw out of the Egg House, I one who helped you develop so strong. And if you can here me, the you know I'm here to help. Try and fight the control Ambrie, I know it's hard, but try...for me."

~ Banner © P/Arts ~

I seriously hate SPPf <<;

~QP
    Deciding to deal with this menace, you give further commands to your Mightyena, Nero turning around and nodding, acknowledging understanding. Turning to the bug, the dark pokemon opens his mouth, before letting out a big yawn. This move confused the Pinsir, as a pokemon battle should be exciting, not boring. However, it understood completely what had been done one second later, as from Nero’s still opened jaws were fired small pinkish bubbles. The Yawn bubbles move rapidly, and hit Nero’s opponent, as the Pinsir let out a big yawn, similar to that done by the Mightyena. It won’t be long before it falls asleep. Using the sudden decrease of the Pinsir’s movement, Nero dashes towards it, before sinking his now purple-glowing fangs into the bug’s thin arm, small amounts of poison entering its blood stream. The drowsy condition seems to be gone, as the poison concentrated on its arm seemed to be spreading, increasing the pain it was feeling at the moment. Nero’s fangs still biting its arm, the Pinsir’s fist starts glowing again, smashing the Mightyena with another Brick Break, sending it away.
    Nero took good damage from that Brick Break, and used some energy. However, the Pinsir is poisoned, as the purple around the bite is spreading. It took some damage, and used some energy.
    What will you do?

Default Update #18

You order your attacks as your Pokemon go into action. Ambrosia fires off an Ice Beam as both of them dodge. Mantine and Flygon both Body Slam her back into the wall. The two of them curve around and slam into the wall, causing rubble to fall on her, but it doesn't seem to affect her at all. Suddenly her normal self comes around and looks at her surroundings, she looks back at her giant body to notice the beacer light sticking out slightly in her vision. She tries to tear it off, but her ferocious self comes back to fire An Ice Beam again, this time hitting Flygon, Freezing her wing and causing it to fall. Before that occurs, though, Flygon fires off a quick Egg Bomb to crush part of the Bracer, however it still managed to work. Mantine fires off an Ice Beam, freezing her bracer in an attempt to short circut the system. It still manages to work, though.

All three of them seem a little tired, but this plan is working well. This may be your final attempt to save her. What now?

"Ready when you are, kid." Nate said. "You don't have to wait till she's fully healed."

You administer the Max Revive to your Bayleef who heals up instantly. She's still wary, but she'll be fine shortly. You and Eterna run off with Nate as you go to find the bridge.

---------------------------------

You're now standing in front of the planet itself, miles away from any other trainer around. You, your Bayleef, and Nate were the only ones there and you see no bridge.

"Let's get some help, shall we?" he asked. "Noctowl, find the bridge with Foresight!"

He throws a Pokeball in the air as his trusty Noctowl comes out. It uses Foresight to seek the invisible bridge. It soon spots it in the distance and flies off. You and Nate follow the Noctowl towards the bridge. After a while of running, Noctowl corners and loats above the empty space. Nate recalls Noctowl and thanks her for her.

"Thanks, Noctowl." he said. "Cross the bridge and you'll be fine. I have other matters to take care of."

You thank him as you slowly step on the empty space. You close your eyes in fear, but you slowly open them to realize that you're standing on thin air! The two of you run towards the planet in hopes of finding undiscovered Pokemon there.

You explore the area covered in an amber sky. It seems like something from a fantasy novel, doesn't it. You keep going till you find someone in a space suit with an unusual mask on that makes him look sort of villain-y. You get a little closer to hear what he's saying.

"Report back to me if you find anything." He said. The radio on his arm make a scratchy sound, you couldn't make out what it was as he suddenly clicks a button on it. "That criminal couldn't have gone far."

Looks like a job for Detective Falcon, if you get my gist.
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 25th July 2007 at 8:17 PM.

"Ready when you are, kid." Nate said. "You don't have to wait till she's fully healed."

You administer the Max Revive to your Bayleef who heals up instantly. She's still wary, but she'll be fine shortly. You and Eterna run off with Nate as you go to find the bridge.

You're now standing in front of the planet itself, miles away from any other trainer around. You, your Bayleef, and Nate were the only ones there and you see no bridge.

"Let's get some help, shall we?" he asked. "Noctowl, find the bridge with Foresight!"

He throws a Pokeball in the air as his trusty Noctowl comes out. It uses Foresight to seek the invisible bridge. It soon spots it in the distance and flies off. You and Nate follow the Noctowl towards the bridge. After a while of running, Noctowl corners and loats above the empty space. Nate recalls Noctowl and thanks her for her.

"Thanks, Noctowl." he said. "Cross the bridge and you'll be fine. I have other matters to take care of."

You thank him as you slowly step on the empty space. You close your eyes in fear, but you slowly open them to realize that you're standing on thin air! The two of you run towards the planet in hopes of finding undiscovered Pokemon there.

You explore the area covered in an amber sky. It seems like something from a fantasy novel, doesn't it. You keep going till you find someone in a space suit with an unusual mask on that makes him look sort of villain-y. You get a little closer to hear what he's saying.

"Report back to me if you find anything." He said. The radio on his arm make a scratchy sound, you couldn't make out what it was as he suddenly clicks a button on it. "That criminal couldn't have gone far."

Falcon looked around herself. The planet she stood on was a beautiful greeny-yellow colour, and the sky was an amber colour. Picture-perfect. Falcon sighed happily.

She walked on ahead, when suddenly, a figure came into view. He was wearing a space-suit with a strange-looking mask on it. Falcon frowned. She could see him talking quietly into a black thing on his arm - she soon realised this was a radio - and crept up closer towards him to hear what he was saying.

She was careful, because although the man had his back turned to her he could turn around any minute now and she would have to look like a passer-by.

"Report back to me sa soon as you find him," She heard, followed by a scratching noise, "That criminal can't have gone far,"

Instantly, Falcon backed away, to where a bench was erected in the shadows (they had many convinient benches, soda machines and all sorts of stops dotted around the planet).

She sat down to think. Now, thinking didn't take long for Falcon because of her great and fast-working young mind, so the man wouldn't have gone far if she were to want to talk to him.

Enterna stood next to her and Falcon turned to her, "Enterna, you heard what he said! They're looking for a male criminal. Do you think maybe it was Nate?"

Enterna took this into considiration, and replied, "I think that Nate isn't a criminal. He and his pokemon seemed nice enough. You saw how strangely that guy was dressed. He imposed a villain, bad-guy sort of image to me. I think that this is how the story goes:
    This guy, who's looking for a male criminal, who could well-enough be Nate, is part of some shadowy conspiracy or something like that, you know, like Team Rocket. Now, this criminal must have found out soemthing about them tha they've been trying to keep top secret, and now these bad guys know that he knows, so they're after him, so he doesn't open his mouth and tell the world."

"You could be right! And I definately think it is Nate, because remeber, he wouldn't come over the bridge with us and said he had some matters too take care of! And since the bridge is invisible, he crossed it and is hiding on Saturn's rings so that they can't find him!"

"That's right!" Both were excited now, but Enterna, who had matured considerably and grown more serious after her evoloution, ruined this by saying, "That could only be 1 possibility in thousands. We can't instantly assume that they're looking for Nate and we can't instantly think they're the bad guys. We also can't say that they're looking for someone because of their knowledge - it could be a prisoner who was imprisoned for a very good reason and escaped. So we've-"

But she was interrupted by Falcon,
    "Oh, come on Enterna, you saw how he looked. I wouldn't say he was a good guy,"

"You can't instantly think this by his space-suit and mask,"

"True..."

"As I was saying," Enterna continued, "If we want to find out more about this guy, then we've got to follow him and watch his action carefully. Now, DO you want to find out more about this guy, or leave this case and go looking for Pokemon like you originally planned?"

"Well, we can't just leave it! We've got to solve the mystery! We're onto something!" Falcon told her and got up, "Let's just hope we solve it quickly so we can go and do what we like,". She walked off towards the direction of the man.

Enterna followed. "And I came looking for Pokemon..." She said to herself.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:

FB STATS
    Credit goes to Tori845.

Falcon looked around herself. The planet she stood on was a beautiful greeny-yellow colour, and the sky was an amber colour. Picture-perfect. Falcon sighed happily.

She walked on ahead, when suddenly, a figure came into view. He was wearing a space-suit with a strange-looking mask on it. Falcon frowned. She could see him talking quietly into a black thing on his arm - she soon realised this was a radio - and crept up closer towards him to hear what he was saying.

She was careful, because although the man had his back turned to her he could turn around any minute now and she would have to look like a passer-by.

"Report back to me sa soon as you find him," She heard, followed by a scratching noise, "That criminal can't have gone far,"

Instantly, Falcon backed away, into the shadows.

She sat down to think. Now, thinking didn't take long for Falcon because of her great and fast-working young mind, so the man wouldn't have gone far if she were to want to talk to him.

Enterna stood next to her and Falcon turned to her, "Enterna, you heard what he said! They're looking for a male criminal. Do you think maybe it was Nate?"

Enterna took this into considiration, and replied, "I think that Nate isn't a criminal. He and his pokemon seemed nice enough. You saw how strangely that guy was dressed. He imposed a villain, bad-guy sort of image to me. I think that this is how the story goes:
    This guy, who's looking for a male criminal, who could well-enough be Nate, is part of some shadowy conspiracy or something like that, you know, like Team Rocket. Now, this criminal must have found out soemthing about them tha they've been trying to keep top secret, and now these bad guys know that he knows, so they're after him, so he doesn't open his mouth and tell the world."

"You could be right! And I definately think it is Nate, because remeber, he wouldn't come over the bridge with us and said he had some matters too take care of! And since the bridge is invisible, he crossed it and is hiding on Saturn's rings so that they can't find him!"

"That's right!" Both were excited now, but Enterna, who had matured considerably and grown more serious after her evoloution, ruined this by saying, "That could only be 1 possibility in thousands. We can't instantly assume that they're looking for Nate and we can't instantly think they're the bad guys. We also can't say that they're looking for someone because of their knowledge - it could be a prisoner who was imprisoned for a very good reason and escaped. So we've-"

But she was interrupted by Falcon,
    "Oh, come on Enterna, you saw how he looked. I wouldn't say he was a good guy,"

"You can't instantly think this by his space-suit and mask,"

"True..."

"As I was saying," Enterna continued, "If we want to find out more about this guy, then we've got to follow him and watch his action carefully. Now, DO you want to find out more about this guy, or leave this case and go looking for Pokemon like you originally planned?"

"Well, we can't just leave it! We've got to solve the mystery! We're onto something!" Falcon told her and got up, "Let's just hope we solve it quickly so we can go and do what we like,". She walked off towards the direction of the man.

Enterna followed. "And I came looking for Pokemon..." She said to herself.
    Last edited by Golden Mew; 25th July 2007 at 7:20 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:

FB STATS
    Credit goes to Tori845.

You order your attacks as your Pokemon go into action. Ambrosia fires off an Ice Beam as both of them dodge. Mantine and Flygon both Body Slam her back into the wall. The two of them curve around and slam into the wall, causing rubble to fall on her, but it doesn't seem to affect her at all. Suddenly her normal self comes around and looks at her surroundings, she looks back at her giant body to notice the beacer light sticking out slightly in her vision. She tries to tear it off, but her ferocious self comes back to fire An Ice Beam again, this time hitting Flygon, Freezing her wing and causing it to fall. Before that occurs, though, Flygon fires off a quick Egg Bomb to crush part of the Bracer, however it still managed to work. Mantine fires off an Ice Beam, freezing her bracer in an attempt to short circut the system. It still manages to work, though.

All three of them seem a little tired, but this plan is working well. This may be your final attempt to save her. What now?
    Watching Ambrosia fight against her outer evil, Grey regained hope towards the situation. However, the Ice Beam that stuck Coriolis was a devastating blow, her weakness making her susceptible to a frozen wing. Seeing her flight abilities incapacitated, Grey knew that she was now limited to only ranged attacks and that she'd have to stick by his side.

"Ok, Coriolis, you'll have to come over by me and use distance moves. There's no way I'm letting you get close. K-Flex it's up to you to provide the pummelling power, so I want you to use an Aerial Ace to swipe at the frozen neck brace, then use a Bubblebeam to slow Ambrie down. She's close to being free so watch out for her moments of self-control. Coriolis, I need you to wait for K-Flex to double back and then use a trifecta series of Dragonbreaths to try and paralyze her.”

~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Default Update #19

Short, short, short.....

You call Coriolis to your side as it immediately does so. Mantine hits the neck brace, but it doesn't seem to budge Ambrosia uses a Supersonic to ring everyone's ears. Due to her new size, the supersonic is loud enough to cause immediate confusion to your guys. Mantine fires off a Bubblebeam, but looks like an Ice Beam instead! Ambrosia ducks and hits the wall behind her. She decides to fight the pain with another attack. She shoots a small glob of Poison at Mantine and hits her nicely. Ambrosia doesn't see the Dragonbreath coming, however and gets hit in the neck.

The Bracer seems to be almost finished. This might be it, what now?

You go along with your plan of following the mysterious masked man, but before you could get anywhere near him, he clicks another button on his watch and vanishes from sight. You feel disappointed that you weren't able to find out who he was or who this criminal is.

You move along the yellow-green valley looking for a Pokemon Center, when you seem to find something else in the distance. It looks like an injured Chinchou in the distance. You appear worried, as well as Eterna so you decide to help it out. You find a Psybeam heading straight towards you. It seems another Pokemon is heading your way, and it appears to be a Baltoy. The Clay Doll Pokemon gives you a nasty look. It thinks you might want to harm this injured Chinchou. Any ideas?

Whistling on a tune he learnt long ago, a boy walked down the road that he had been told, led in the direction of the river. As the gentle breeze played with his hair, he looked down to his right, and smiled at what he saw. Next to him walked a small blue lizard upright, its bright eyes looking bewildered upon all that he saw, for this was indeed his first time outside of his pokéball that he was truly travelling. He was a Bagon and for the first time, he wouldn't let his trainer carry him like he had done before. He wasn't a baby anymore, or so he claimed.

Above the boy, in the air, a Noctowl flapped its wings, staying airborn while moving forward at the slow pace they travelled, to allow the small Bagon to keep up. The owl was not a regular one though, and apart from being very skilled in battle, he also looked different that others. Instead of the usual brown feathers, this one's was a dark shade of red. They almost looked like they glittered as they rustled in the air as they flapped.

Above them all soared an emerald green dragon majestically, keeping an eye out for dangers, and even though it seemed completely unnecessary; it had become a habit when the company had travelled through more dangerous lands. The dragon, a Flygon, let out a cry of joy and the dove through the air towards the boy, who was a few meters below. He pulled up just as he was about to hit the ground, and sailed through the air, a meter above the ground while the Bagon watched with envy. The boy laughed.

"Just make sure you don't hit anything, all right, Free?" he said with a happy voice. "I know you're an accomplished flier, but I wouldn't bet the other pokémon here does."

The Flygon, known as Free, looked back at him, and then swiftly gained altitude, before doing a somersault in the air.

"When you're done with those circus acts, would you please let me know whether or not we are getting closer to the river? First we have to find it, you know, and then head upriver, to find that place where we can a rent raft that man told us about, remember?" he shouted upwards, to the Flygon, who just let out another cry of amusement, but Feera then saw how it began searching the land infront of him. "Let's just hope it actually exists..." he muttered quietly. "I've been wanting to go lografting for so long now..."
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 27th July 2007 at 10:42 PM.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

Short, short, short.....

You go along with your plan of following the mysterious masked man, but before you could get anywhere near him, he clicks another button on his watch and vanishes from sight. You feel disappointed that you weren't able to find out who he was or who this criminal is.

You move along the yellow-green valley looking for a Pokemon Center, when you seem to find something else in the distance. It looks like an injured Chinchou in the distance. You appear worried, as well as Eterna so you decide to help it out. You find a Psybeam heading straight towards you. It seems another Pokemon is heading your way, and it appears to be a Baltoy. The Clay Doll Pokemon gives you a nasty look. It thinks you might want to harm this injured Chinchou. Any ideas?

Falcon looked at Enterna dissapointedly as the man dissapeared. Enterna herself, however, looked quite pleased, and it was obvious she much preffered Pokemon-related adventures to criminal searching ones.

As they walked on they saw an injured cinchou in the distance. Falcon was instantly worried, as was Enterna. As they rushed forward to help it, a beam of purple light came speeding towards them.

"Watch out!" Enterna cried, headbutting Falcon out of the way. The Psybeam narrowly missed her, singing the tips of her light, fair hair. As Falcon recovered, she heard Enterna saying, "That was a Baltoy. He seems to think we want to hurt or do something cruel to the Chinchou."

"Oooh..." Falcon groaned, and reached for her Pidgey's pokeball.

"Go, Goldfeather," She shouted, sitting up and chucking the Pokeball into the air. A white flash and the Pidgey shot up in the air, a golden ball gleaming in the amber sunset. The Pokeball came wooshing back to Falcon's hand, and she replaced it in her customized pokeball belt (white leather with white, silver and gold feathers to decorate it) and then turned to her shiny pidgey.

"Goldfeather, I want you to go very high into the air, so that if any attacks are fired at you, you'll be out of range. However, fly close enough so that the Baltoy that I want you to talk to will hear you and see you."

"Ok, sure. What do you want me to say?"

"There's an injured Chinchou that we want to HELP. Tell him that. Tell him that we mean no harm whatsoever,"

"Ok,"

"Tell him we're friends. Make sure he understands that and doesn't attack us so we can help the Chinchou. And don't let him start a battle with you. Tell him we don't want a battle,"

"Ok, I'll go now,".

Goldfeather was the prefect Pokemon for the job. She was a very good translator and knew all the Pokemon languages fairly well and being shiny, she could attract attention easily.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:

FB STATS
    Credit goes to Tori845.

Short, short, short.....

You call Coriolis to your side as it immediately does so. Mantine hits the neck brace, but it doesn't seem to budge Ambrosia uses a Supersonic to ring everyone's ears. Due to her new size, the supersonic is loud enough to cause immediate confusion to your guys. Mantine fires off a Bubblebeam, but looks like an Ice Beam instead! Ambrosia ducks and hits the wall behind her. She decides to fight the pain with another attack. She shoots a small glob of Poison at Mantine and hits her nicely. Ambrosia doesn't see the Dragonbreath coming, however and gets hit in the neck.

The Bracer seems to be almost finished. This might be it, what now?
    Grey watched the battle with anxiousness as he sensed it was coming close to a close (xp). K-Flex, having possibly been poisoned was confused as well as his grounded Coriolis. The two were holding well against his giant rabbit, but their combined efforts were proving to be slow yet effective. Wincing with the knowledge that confusion deeply affects ability, Grey gave his orders in a clear, paced tone to possibly help comprehension:

"K-Flex, let's maintain our distance yet again. Use a Confuse Ray on Ambrosia to return the favor. Then, use a Swift and a Water Pusle. Coriolis, although you're stuck, you can still do some damage. Use a strong Gust to distract Ambrosia as K-Flex tries to confuse her. Then Focus Energy to hype up a nice Earthquake."

Praying for resolution, Grey hoped that his pokemon could help Ambrosia over come this evil and give time to Max, his whereabouts still unknown.

~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    I seriously hate SPPf <<;

~QP
    Deciding to deal with this menace, you give further commands to your Mightyena, Nero turning around and nodding, acknowledging understanding. Turning to the bug, the dark pokemon opens his mouth, before letting out a big yawn. This move confused the Pinsir, as a pokemon battle should be exciting, not boring. However, it understood completely what had been done one second later, as from Nero’s still opened jaws were fired small pinkish bubbles. The Yawn bubbles move rapidly, and hit Nero’s opponent, as the Pinsir let out a big yawn, similar to that done by the Mightyena. It won’t be long before it falls asleep. Using the sudden decrease of the Pinsir’s movement, Nero dashes towards it, before sinking his now purple-glowing fangs into the bug’s thin arm, small amounts of poison entering its blood stream. The drowsy condition seems to be gone, as the poison concentrated on its arm seemed to be spreading, increasing the pain it was feeling at the moment. Nero’s fangs still biting its arm, the Pinsir’s fist starts glowing again, smashing the Mightyena with another Brick Break, sending it away.
    Nero took good damage from that Brick Break, and used some energy. However, the Pinsir is poisoned, as the purple around the bite is spreading. It took some damage, and used some energy.
    What will you do?
    Nero let out a Yawn, temporarily making the Pinsir drowsy. Rivka watched in amazement as the Mightyena took it to his advantage and unleashed a vicious venomous bite on the bug's arm. The venom was notably working its way through, sapping the Pinsir's strength, but Rivka failed to realized that the killer insect still had some power to land a Brick Break on Nero. Rivka winced at the fact, knowing that Nero had to knock this bug out fast.

"Nero!" She called out. "Are you still able to fight? Try to beat it up with your full-powered Return and strike it with a Shadow Ball. If you see it trying to use its Brick Break again, Protect yourself!"
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting

[Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

Missingno. Master stepped into Fizzytopia, taking in the various sights. He consulted a map with his Weezing, the first Pokemon he ever owned. A sudden bursting sound, a flash of light, and a happy yapping sound told him that his newest teammate had just escaped its Pokeball- again. M.M picked up the energetic Poochyena, and said "you're an eager little guy, aren't you? Poochyena responded by licking its trainer's face eagerly. M.M laughed, then returned the little guy to its Pokeball. He then turned to Weezing and said "I like the sound of that Kelly Woodland. Supposed to be home of my favorite type- poison Pokemon!" "Weezing wee," replied the two-headed gas cloud. "Then it's settled," said M.M. "Kelly Woodland, here we come!"

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Default Update #20

You relay your orders to your Pokemon. Mantine finally listens properly as it launches a Confuse Ray at Ambrosia, who's being hit by a gust as well. Mantine used a Swift Attack, hitting the neck brace, causing a nice explosion that send the brace crashing into the ground. You wonder if the effects have worn off. Ambrosia walks towards you, but you become extremely nervous as you have nowhere to go. You close your eyes in fear as you feel a slight nudge. You open your eyes slowly to find that Ambrosia is nudging you softly. She lets out an adorably loud cry as she lifts you up, crashing the ice and leg bracers around your feet, as she chucks you onto your head. You just sigh in relief at the fact that it's all over. Your other two Pokemon rush up to Ambrosia as they welcome their teammate back.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!" someone cried out. "This was NOT supposed to happen!"

Suddenly, Jin comes into the room all soaking wet. with a Level Ball in his hand. The four of you

"That neck was to cause permanent control. How did you break free?! Bah, no matter, you'll all die anyway! Let's rock, Zero!"

Suddenly, a Charmeleon pops out from the Level Ball, ready to rock. Ambrosia just gives off a loud growl, which sounds more like a roar, sending it back into it's Pokeball.

"You wuss!" Jin said. "Heh, no matter. Eveyone's gone now. I'm the only one here. Now then, I hope you guys spend your last moments together."

Jin goes off elsewhere. Suddenly, Max arrives in time to witness the giant Nidoran you're sitting on top of. Max soon becomes a little nervous, but you explain that everything's fine now. You notice that Max is carrying a large tub of cream around his arm. He explains that this will help Ambrosia shrink to normal size. Before Max could get anywhere near Ambrosia, an alarm wails as the room flashes red.

"WARNING!! WARNING!!! SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED!!! ONE MINUTE TILL SELF DESTRUCT!!!!"

With so little time left, there's no way to shrink Ambrosia back to size and escape all at once! Suddenly, Max pounds on the wall, leaving you to wonder what he's trying to do.

"Hey, Grey!" he shouted from below. Tell Ambrosia to lift me up! This wall should be strong enough for her to break through!"

Should you follow his advice. You have little time left. What now?

You send out your shiny pidgey in hopes of calming the Baltoy as you try to gain it's trust. Your Pidgey tries to explain that the Chinchou was injured and it needed help. Baltoy looks back and tells it something. Chinchou knows what to do and begins to use Rest. Baltoy continues to talk to the Pidgey as it heads back to you. She said that the Baltoy would never let a human touch his friends. You try to ask if you can tell it that you mean no harm at all. But the Baltoy launches a Psybeam at you. It seems it doesn't want to talk with reasoning. What now?
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 3rd August 2007 at 11:03 PM.

You send out your shiny pidgey in hopes of calming the Baltoy as you try to gain it's trust. Your Pidgey tries to explain that the Chinchou was injured and it needed help. Baltoy looks back and tells it something. Chinchou knows what to do and begins to use Rest. Baltoy continues to talk to the Pidgey as it heads back to you. She said that the Baltoy would never let a human touch his friends. You try to ask if you can tell it that you mean no harm at all. But the Baltoy launches a Psybeam at you. It seems it doesn't want to talk with reasoning. What now?

Goldfeather flew back and told Falcon everything.

Falcon raised her eyebrows up at Goldfeather. "It's acting like this? It's being totally unreasonable!"

"It's firing attacks at you. I'd act fast," Goldfeather replied, as if she knew everything.

Falcon turned to Enterna.

"Another battle?!" Enterna asked.

"Well, I don't want to fight him either. But, there is another way."

Enterna perked up at this and looked at her owner, trying to figure out what was going through her brain.

Falcon quickly turned to Goldfeather. "Goldfeather, go and check that Baltoy out. Totally. Tell me how strong he looks, how powerfull his Psybeam is. How weak is he? Tell me everything you can find out about him."

Facon turned back to Enterna.
    "If he's weak enough, I'll get you, Aqua and Sparky to pin him down. Of course, if he fights back, you guys will just have to battle, but I don't think 3 to 1 is going to be to hard. If he is quite strong then I just want the 3 of you to attack him. Not kill him, but preferably weaken him enough to keep him as a captor. Maybe make him faint. If you guys manage to keep him down, then Goldfeather, I want you to pick up that Chinchou and carry back to me. He'll be asleep so try not to wake him up and be gentle. Think you're strong enough for the job?"

"I think so," Goldfeather nodded, eager to get on with it.

"Now go, tell me everything about that Baltoy."

Note - Aqua is a Totodile and Sparky is a Flaafy.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:

FB STATS
    Credit goes to Tori845.

You relay your orders to your Pokemon. Mantine finally listens properly as it launches a Confuse Ray at Ambrosia, who's being hit by a gust as well. Mantine used a Swift Attack, hitting the neck brace, causing a nice explosion that send the brace crashing into the ground. You wonder if the effects have worn off. Ambrosia walks towards you, but you become extremely nervous as you have nowhere to go. You close your eyes in fear as you feel a slight nudge. You open your eyes slowly to find that Ambrosia is nudging you softly. She lets out an adorably loud cry as she lifts you up, crashing the ice and leg bracers around your feet, as she chucks you onto your head. You just sigh in relief at the fact that it's all over. Your other two Pokemon rush up to Ambrosia as they welcome their teammate back.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!" someone cried out. "This was NOT supposed to happen!"

Suddenly, Jin comes into the room all soaking wet. with a Level Ball in his hand. The four of you

"That neck was to cause permanent control. How did you break free?! Bah, no matter, you'll all die anyway! Let's rock, Zero!"

Suddenly, a Charmeleon pops out from the Level Ball, ready to rock. Ambrosia just gives off a loud growl, which sounds more like a roar, sending it back into it's Pokeball.

"You wuss!" Jin said. "Heh, no matter. Eveyone's gone now. I'm the only one here. Now then, I hope you guys spend your last moments together."

Jin goes off elsewhere. Suddenly, Max arrives in time to witness the giant Nidoran you're sitting on top of. Max soon becomes a little nervous, but you explain that everything's fine now. You notice that Max is carrying a large tub of cream around his arm. He explains that this will help Ambrosia shrink to normal size. Before Max could get anywhere near Ambrosia, an alarm wails as the room flashes red.

"WARNING!! WARNING!!! SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED!!! ONE MINUTE TILL SELF DESTRUCT!!!!"

With so little time left, there's no way to shrink Ambrosia back to size and escape all at once! Suddenly, Max pounds on the wall, leaving you to wonder what he's trying to do.

"Hey, Grey!" he shouted from below. Tell Ambrosia to lift me up! This wall should be strong enough for her to break through!"

Should you follow his advice. You have little time left. What now?
    Seeing the situation grow from dangerous to dire, Grey is suddenly relieved to discover the presence of Max and his Miracle De-Grow. But, as Max pointed out so inconveniently, the building was soon to self-destruct.

Thinking quickly in under the circumstances, Grey pulled a Net Ball and a Pokeball from his belt, intending to return both K-Flex and Coriolis. Then, turning to Max, he said:

"Max, hand me the cream! Quickly! I can keep it safe up here. Ambrosia, your huge stature helps so I want you to use a Strength/Body Slam combo to knock us through this wall. The force will probably make the chamber collapse so be lightning fast. And make sure that max gets out safely too. Then, we can use the cream after we've escaped. Now go!"

His voice ending in a hurried whisper, Grey braced himself on the back of his giant rabbit, hoping that her strength and will power could plow through these walls, where they could then make their escape and return Ambrosia back to normal size.

~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Default Update #21: Now with internet suckage

You tell Ambrosia what to do as she lifts Max onto her back with the cream in hand. The Nidoran gives a forceful cry as it barges through the walls. You soon hear explosions as you tell her to speed it up. almost immediately, you're outside the base as you continue to go far enough to get away from the explosion. The base then goes off in a fiery explosion as their project comes to an end.

You look back at the smoke in the sky upon your Pokemon's back. You had almost forgotten about returning your Nidoran to normal.

"I'll handle this." he said. "Give me a hand with this, will you?"

He opens the tub of cream and explains that this'll only affect Pokemon so both of you go to work. After a while, you can feel her getting smaller and smaller, until it gets to the point where the two of you get off before you squish her. Soon she was back to normal size as she brushes off the rest of the cream. You pick her up as you hug her in joy. Max pats you on the back for a good job.

"You were amazing back there." he said. "I'll head back to the village, you're welcome to come along if you want. By the way, I got comething for you. I bought this for Ambrosia. It's a thanks for rescuing my dad."

He hands you a black disk that looks familiar.

"It's called a TM." he explained. "I bought it in town and I'd thought you'de like it. It contains Thief, by the way. You know, It's a shame we might not see each other again, it was fun hanging out with you."

Recieved TM Theif! You thank him for the gift as Max begins to head back to the village. The day was saved, thanks to you!

You are now welcome to go somewhere else. If you want, you can head to another part of FB (Cascadia or Twilight Realm) and another updator will supply another adventure for you.

You send your Pidgey to gather intelligence about the Baltoy. Pidgey flies up to the Baltoy and asks about how strong he is and how powerful his Psybeam is. Baltoy's response was a Psybeam to the face. Pidgey took a hard hit, but it looks like Baltoy's not done. It's floating up as it spins very quickly. Pidgey is too late to dodge as it takes the Rapid Spin dead on. Baltoy tells something to the Pidgey, who translates to you as "Leave now, or else!"

What now?

Another update, Muyo and ABL. I really wanted to apologise for long time you were bored waiting for one of the awesome Jesus' updates. I hope you enjoy this one as I enjoyed writting it. Any criticism could be done to me by IM.

-The Muyo and AshsBabyLapras:
    Everything seemed to be going fine after the incident that just happened. Cumulus, Karma and Tita looked very calm now and that made Muyo and ABL feel somehow a bit more calm too. Both trainers along with Larbi decided to coss the hanging tree, despite of the danger they could experiment by walking through an old piece of hanging wood, however the risk was worth it. From the bridge, the trainers could see beautiful sight, the sky had only a few clouds flying throught it from the east to the west. That little time the trainers put their attention in something else was enough for something toally wierd that had just happened. Both trainers started to feel Larbi’s cries, and jumps pointing towards where Karma, Cumulus and Tita were. However, as you see there they had dissapeared.

Muyo and ABL started to walk as fast as they could and soon managed to get where the pokémon were. Once again both trainers could feel that strange voice inside their heads. “Come here if you want to see your friends again...”, said the wierd voice putting an image in the trainers’ heads, it was a cave which Muyo and ABL could see from where they were in that moment. Running towards the cave, you prepare to enter, but it isn’t going to be that easy, as the trainers see a couple of angry Ursarings staring at them. Seems like it isn’t going to be easy to recover your beloved friends.
    What will you do now?

Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

You tell Ambrosia what to do as she lifts Max onto her back with the cream in hand. The Nidoran gives a forceful cry as it barges through the walls. You soon hear explosions as you tell her to speed it up. almost immediately, you're outside the base as you continue to go far enough to get away from the explosion. The base then goes off in a fiery explosion as their project comes to an end.

You look back at the smoke in the sky upon your Pokemon's back. You had almost forgotten about returning your Nidoran to normal.

"I'll handle this." he said. "Give me a hand with this, will you?"

He opens the tub of cream and explains that this'll only affect Pokemon so both of you go to work. After a while, you can feel her getting smaller and smaller, until it gets to the point where the two of you get off before you squish her. Soon she was back to normal size as she brushes off the rest of the cream. You pick her up as you hug her in joy. Max pats you on the back for a good job.

"You were amazing back there." he said. "I'll head back to the village, you're welcome to come along if you want. By the way, I got comething for you. I bought this for Ambrosia. It's a thanks for rescuing my dad."

He hands you a black disk that looks familiar.

"It's called a TM." he explained. "I bought it in town and I'd thought you'de like it. It contains Thief, by the way. You know, It's a shame we might not see each other again, it was fun hanging out with you."

Recieved TM Theif! You thank him for the gift as Max begins to head back to the village. The day was saved, thanks to you!
    Thanks for updating me and thanks for the TM. If you don't mind, I'd like to continue with you as my updator. You're awesome. But, if you also feel too rushed with updates, I don't mind if you want to slow a bit. Of course, GM also has her say, but it's my opinion to say that if you wish to keep a slower pace, be my guest. (Not that I mind the frequency, of course )

Taking his gift with gratitude, both Grey and Max part ways with the best of intentions. Walking in opposite directions, Grey feels confident that max will go far and he hopes, one day, that their ventures might cross again. For now, Grey settles with beginning new, somewhere where he might find less action and more pokemon. Returning Ambrosia to her Premier Ball, for her weariness shown through the facade of cute looks, Grey whispers her "good job"s and "good rest"s. Then starting off towards the setting sun, Grey finds a new place to adventure.

---------

Finally arriving at the Monorail station, Grey apporached a ticket counter and spoke to the woman behind the desk, "One for the Bone's Center please." Paying his dues, Grey hoped to set off towards an archeological dig and some new experience.

~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast