Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Trick-or-Treater: Zigzagoon sniffs the package curiously, and then gnaws at it with its minute teeth. It tears off the wrapping, and begins devouring the sandwich. It finishes rather quickly, and then squeaks in thanks to you. Linoone watches the whole transaction, and decides you're not a threat to either of them. Zigzagoon notices, and talks to Jalhalla, obviously asking for it to free it's mother. Jalhalla turns to you, awaiting orders. What will you do?
    As the raccoon teared off the wrapping, Trick saw the Zigzagoon eating the sandwich ferociously. ZIG! it replied happily.

    "whoa... you devoured that in a minute...."

    Trick turned around looking at the caved in mother Linoone. At the looks of her, she realized that he didn't ment no harm.
    "Zigzag, zigoon!" the small Zigzagoon was talking to Jalhalla, obviously asking for it to free his mother.

    Jalhalla turned to him, awaiting Trick's orders.

    "Well Jalhalla, lets move those rocks." He picked up a rock and started moving them aside to free the Linoone.

    "Would you like to help Zigzagoon?" He grabbed another jello sandwich and laid it in fromt of the Pokémon.

    "Please?"

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    ForeverFlygon: Wurmple stares up at you in adoration, and nods happily. You smile, and take out a Pokéball. Wurmple nudges against it, and is absorbed within. Congrats! A Level 3, Male Wurmple is now yours! Fearow has regained consciousness now, and it stares at you with loathing. But, it flies away, leaving its Spearow friend to watch over the fledglings. Spearow stares down at you in awe, and doesn't attempt to stop you as you continue your walk down the River. You look around, and realize you aren't quiote sure where you are. What will you do?
    "Nice!" Feera says, and sends out the little bug again. "You know, you're popular, little guy! I knwo someone who really would like you, and he is a bug lover, so he will take care of you even better than I ever could. You will become a popular member of his team, and have a lot of fun. Of course, I will see you again, and we'll be friends forever!" Feera says, and lifts the Wurmple up, who smiles.
    "But for now..." Feera says, and returns the Wurmple to it's pokeball, "Let's follow the river to it's source!"
    He lifts up Lotad, and motions for Styx to follow.
    "There's gotta be some fun around... And people do say that the source of a river always holds something secret..."
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: The light from the Thunder Wave illuminates the cave. You watch as a horde of Shuppet dance merrily about the cave, as though in a party. You watch them bounce around, wondering what on Earth they're doing. Then, they seem to suddenly notice you and the light coming from Waterlight. They stop their dance, and turn to you. All of the eyes are on you, and nothing moves, except the pulses from Staryu's Thunder Wave. You are somewhat uneasy at the way they're looking at you. What will you do?
    "Hmm, Shuppets....." Tom muttered, peering around at every last one of them.

    Tom grabbed 2 Pokéballs from his belt, still suspiciously eyeing the Shuppets.

    He released the two occupants, which were Torkoal and Clamperl.

    He called them over to him, and whispered, making sure the ghosts were unaware. "Torkoal, if any of them try attacking, blast them with Ember. Clamperl, if they attack, use Watergun."

    He made sure he had a spare Pokéball on him, before once again eyeing the Shuppets up.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  4. #279
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    Umbrazard- (<---- Got the name right) Deciding the best solution is to fight the poor thing. You order a tail whip followed by a rapid set of scratches. Your Charmander wags its tail in front of the Whishmur’s face, which only makes him cry harder. Fuegon shrugs his shoulders and goes in for some scratches. He gets two when all of a sudden the Whismur stops crying. And begins talking in his language to Fuegon. Your Charmander looks at you as if to say: “It needs our help, we can’t fight him.” The Whismur walks up to you and tugs your pant leg. It wants you to help him in some way. Figuring it was lost you kneel down and pick it up. Will you help the Whismur get back home?
    Still a little hesitant to believe the authenticity of the creature, Andrew bent over and picked it up. The Pokemon felt solid enough but Andrew was quickly learning that things are not always as they appear.

    "What does it want?" Andrew asked Fuegon now that the Whismur was rocking silently in his arms.

    "It said it was lost. So I guess we should help it find its way home." he replied.

    Looking at the Whismur with increased incredulity. Andrew said, "I'd like to believe that its parents would be able to hear its crys."

    Fuegon shrugged, "Maybe they got seperated and haven't realized its missing, or maybe they abondoned it."

    "If they abondoned it, returning it won't help at all." Andrew said with a tone of superiority.

    "Well what ever," Fuegon countered angrily, "You want to leave it here alone?"

    Leaving it there was exactly what Andrew wanted to do. Although it felt real enough, he was still hesitant to believe the Pokemon in his arms was real. Instead of expressing this though, he just muttered, "No."

    Smiling, or doing what qualifys as a Charmander smile, Fuegon turned away from his trainer and pointed off into the distance. "It said we have to go that way."

    Taking one last look at the now-sleeping Whismur in his arms, Andrew carefully picked up his knapsack, slung it over his back and began following his Pokemon...


    ~Umbra

  5. #280
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Well I was really bored, seeing as I'm sick so I decided to make another set of updates. Unfortuanatlly some have not answered yet. So from now on the faster everyone reply's the sooner you get the next update.

    Psyshadow- [Repost] "Alex, your Spheal is a powerful pokemon. Even as a low level pokemon, it knows four different moves for you to work with. The only thing stopping you from beating these bulies is you. Just trust your instincts. They'll guide you.” You tell Alex, which seems to get him a little pumped. “Alright Spheal try a powder snow on the Poochyena.” He commands. “Actually use Surf.” Spheal gets confused by the orders and gets hit with another Tackle, but your Spheal is there to help unleashing a huge wave aimed at both enemies. The wave hits its mark, and the Rattata seems quite tired already. At this point both Spheals let out a long breath of freezing air aimed at Poochyena, panicking it ducks, but not in time getting his front legs frozen. It yelps in pain, and the Rattata growls in agony. Now that the duo of Spheals are working together the other pair seems quite vulnerable. What will you do now?
    Sorry, man. For some reason my computer wouldn't let me access Serebii since monday so I haven't been able to check for updates in a while. Hopefully it won't happen again.

    "That's the way uhunh uhunh I like it uhunh uhunh," Chris starts singing after he sees the two Spheals combine Surf and Powder Snow to take down the bullies' pokemon. "See Alex. If you trust yourself, It isn't that hard," He starts saying,"Now, Its time to finish these two up. It won't be two difficult because their pokemon are looking all washed up. Spheal time to end this! Use your Water Gun to push Rattata next to Poochyena and then end it with a barrage of Powder Snow"

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Jonny walks into Seaside City with a smile on his face. He had finally arrived. Deciding to include his buddy in this occasion, he released him from his pokeball. A small red and cream puppy pokemon appeared on the ground next to his legs. "Growlith" he cried happy to be out in the fresh air.
    Jonny removed the map from his backpack and looked to see where he would like to go. He bent down, showed Blaze the map and asked him to pick a place. Blaze looked at the map then placed a paw on the Volcanic Crater in Mt Fumi. "So thats where you wanna go buddy?" Jonny asked scratching his pokemon behind the ears. "Growlith, growl" said Blaze. "I'll take that as a yes then."
    Studing his travel guide, it said that to get to Mt Fumi you'd need to either get there by Airlift or Ferry. Deciding that the Airlift would be more fun, he found out its location on the map.
    "Come on boy, were going to get the Airlift to Mt. Fumi" Jonny said as they walked off through the town centre.
    Blaze . Ifrit . Gabriel . Von Doom . Lavarus . Pyra . Yuffie . Lex . Catastros . Mysterio . Serai

    Lv. 50 . Lv. 30 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 18 . Lv. 20 . Lv. 08
    FB :: P.C
    . Banner by BB .


  7. #282
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Thanks for showing patience, I hope I'll pick up the pace soon.

    ZJ - Jelena giggles about your comment, while Rapidash melts the snow,so that Slowqueesn can Dig through it. After a few minutes, there is a small hole to the outside, and Slowqueen speeds up, and finally bursts through the hole, which is just big enough for you to get through.
    "Good job, Rapidash" Jelena says, and smiles at her horse, before returning it to it's pokeball. "Now let's get out of here" she adds, and cralws out of the hole. You follow, and notice that Slowqueen did a pretty good job for being a monarch. As you rise to your feet, and brush the snow of your jacket, you see Jelena staring constantly in one direction, with a mix of surprise and anger in her face.
    As you look in the direction Jelena is facing, you can clearly see why she's surprised; running off is the thieves, with one carrying a big large brown sack, who makes you think off Santa. You shake your feelings off, just as Jelena releases Rapidash again, and is sitting on its back in a second.
    "Are you coming with me? I know exactly what is that sack... Pokemon, probably in their balls, locked in. I'll tell you as we go. Now are you coming with me, or will you travel on your Tropius maybe?" What will you do?


    neopolis3 - Tempest rushes forward ina a Trapinch's way, hrling some stones at Shpeal, who wasn't at all prepared, and takes a direct hit. Spheal, who had't thought it would turn out this way, begins to cry, and runs off, to the side of the road. Even though it is an Ice Pokemon, how long will it survive alone in the environment, without anyone to protect it? What will you do?


    Ariel - You head for the Deserted Fairground, which seems to be interseting, according to you. But as you arrive after a short time of walking, the pure thruth hits you. This place is boring, not at all what you would've thought that it would be. Deserted describes the place perfectly, as you walk through dusty play pens, a merry-go-round, even an old baseball pitch catches your attention, but maybe you could've lived without those, as you trip, and hit the ground hard. Looking for what you tripped over, you see a small Sentret, who now is in teras from being tripped on. However, it's not alone - Behind a relatively small ferris wheel is a Furret, who seemingly is the Sentrets mother. But not only that, a Seviper is slowly slithering towards the baby Sentret. What will you do?


    EbG - You are one of the few realising that you don't just begin in some place, but that you have to get there first. Good!
    As you decide where to go, you relise that the Volcanic Islands are further away than you originally thought. Not only that, the water around the island contains high percentage of acidic liquid, so you can't surf in the area. Looks like you'll have to take a boat.
    As you look around for signs, one cathes your eye:
    Strong Trainers needed for expedion on Volcanic Island.
    Setting off at 3 PM. Want an adventure? Come with us!

    Seraphium - After reading some sign for directions, you head off towards the Enchanted Forest. But it there is only one way, and that is to take the monorail through the Dead Forest!
    As your reach the station, you see a train coming in at the exact moment you arrive! Looks like you're lucky! But as you approach tha train, a door is slammed open, and a man, perhaps on the age of 40, comes out!
    "What kind of tourist fake is this anyway!?! I'm gonna' sue you bas-" He yells, almost knocking you down as he leaves the place, but sees you, and turn to face you. He is atleast on third longer than you, and well built. "Now listen to me, kid! Don't take that train, they just snag your money and all valuable things when you're not watching!"
    He leaves, and out of the train comes a very slim long man.
    "But... It wasn't... us..." He says, sounding very sad, probably feeling misunderstood. "Oh, hi!" He says as he sees you, and then bends himself closer, and whispers something in your ear.
    "There have been trouble like this before. It is true, his wallet has been stolen. But I see you have pokemon, and maybe you could help us solve this mystery. Of course, we will pay any costs." Then he stands tall again, and alters his tie. What will you do?

    MoC - The Zigzagoon hopefully looks up at you, and one of the boys begind to speak.
    "Well, we were originally going for a trip, but he here lost our tickets! So there won't be any trip or anything realated to it today, except for going home!"
    "Um... I'm sorry Nick, but, well there's no real excuse... But I know I put the in this pocket" the other boy says, and shows an empty pocket. As they are about to start arguing agin, you see something white on the ground. It's the tickets! What will you do?


    MG - The man leads you to the rest of the group, and Nyx follows.
    "Look what I've found! Isn't he nice, aye? He came all the way from Glacier City, so I promised him I'd learn him something about Piloswines.
    "I see you've met Harald. Well, looks like you're in for some fun" another one says, and eyes you thoroughly.
    "Ye probably haven't heard o' this, but Piloswines are special in one way. They're.... Weak to ticklin'. If ya tickle 'em righ' under those 'ears', then they'll like you directly. This is one of the few herds we haven't tamed yet, so I'll show you how to do..." he says, and moves towards one of the Piloswines. He approaches slowly, and stretches his arm out towards the icy pig. The creature sniffs his whole hand, and makes a sort of moaning sound when Harald tickles it under it's ear, clearly stating itself as happy.
    "Come on forward here, young one" he says, and motions for you to walk to him and the Piloswine. What will you do?

    That was all of you. If I missed anyone that was in my lsat update, then please tell me I'll write an update for you immeditaly.
    Note: hitmon, you do now have another updator, so ou will recieve updates accordingly.
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 22nd April 2005 at 7:36 AM.

  8. #283
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilexaron, somewhere ni PASBL
    sry guys, but I am afraid I'm withdrawing from this website, as I all have been and used to do would be to sit on this contraption called a computer for hours upon end. pokemon just is not very important or interesting for me anymore, so I guess I forfeit. good job, bulbasaur, but maybe you shouldn't be so prideful next time. just a bit of advice. bye guys. oh yeah, joshua, cancel my match with EWL and good luck with your matches as well. you're a great ref. i may be on every few months, but don't count on it. seeya.
    Who's gonna update Furret Flurry 12, me, Fire Tornado, joshua,aron fan, and Crazy Wartortle?

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurou-kun
    Who's gonna update Furret Flurry 12, me, Fire Tornado, joshua,aron fan, and Crazy Wartortle?
    You'll just be added to the list of people who need updating, unless a mod employs someone to take over.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  10. #285
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    umbreon11: You descend carefully down the geyser, listening for any signs that you were noticed. Eventually, you reach the bottom, along with Tera and Scyther. Kit jumps off your shoulder, and looks around curiously. It's one way tunnel leading to a grey door. You walk along, and open the door slowly. Within, you see a shocking sight. Fearow is there, Treecko sitting in front of it, trembling. The leader of Team Magma, Maxie, is sitting in a regular brown chair. He nods at Fearow, and says, "Thank you, Fearow, for bringing this Treecko to me. With a little training, this creature will be a powerful weapon when we attack Team Aqua." You've heard enough. You close the door, heart racing, and try to come up with a plan. You could burst in, get Treecko, and flee. But, it may be safer to get help first, even if it takes a lot longer. Time is limited though, and Maxie could be gone by the time you return with reinforcements. What will you do?
    SC~ out
    :What do we do now?

    "Heres what we do,Scyther I need you to go and look for help,Tera you go inand try to keep them both ocupied and make sure they stay there,Kit will go in if you need help and I'll try to get Treecko."Befor Scyther left Leta wrote a message on her shadow mail.

    :Whats that for?

    "In case theres another trainer around,give them this and try to lead them here."Leta gave Scyther the note and he flew off.Tera apperantly wanted to go in using skyattack when she started glowing.

    I can edit this if theres somthing wrong with it.
    11
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  11. #286
    GWAR_Aggron_GWAR Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    GWAR: Don't worry, I was willing to wait. IRL before FB, I say. Truth be told, I had a fair deal of IRL things going on recently. [COLOR=Cyan]Krypt trots off north, great blue eyes scanning the greying floor. After a minute, it cries out, and you hurry over. Krypt nudges the soot, and a hand protrudes from it. He then looks toward a hole leading downward into the ground. The hand sits in front of it, as though guarding the entrance. Most likely, that watch is down there. But, jumping into a hole is rather foolish; maybe you should ask Duskull if it knows what is down there......What will you do?


    SC~ out

    After Krypt runs off through the train, Gwar begins to search for himself. Looking through piles of dust a cobwebs, he makes an excellent attempt at finding nothing.

    He sighs heavily and looks at Duskull. "I dont know Scot...I cant find it anywher--" Just then his words are cut by Krypt's cries. "Well never mind that! Krypt's found something!" He hurries over to where Krypt was yelling from and finds what his pokemon had already discovered.

    "Oh...my....god..." He eyes the hand wearily....his first instinct was F--- this. But he had taken an oath to help a new friend...so. "Well Scot...or....Duskull...or whatever. That watch is almost definetly down there...and uhh...I guess i have to go get it?" He shook his head and sighed again. "Well here goes nothing...." He reach for the hand and spoke at the same time. "What do you think's down here beside the watch??"

  12. #287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    MG - The man leads you to the rest of the group, and Nyx follows.
    "Look what I've found! Isn't he nice, aye? He came all the way from Glacier City, so I promised him I'd learn him something about Piloswines.
    "I see you've met Harald. Well, looks like you're in for some fun" another one says, and eyes you thoroughly.
    "Ye probably haven't heard o' this, but Piloswines are special in one way. They're.... Weak to ticklin'. If ya tickle 'em righ' under those 'ears', then they'll like you directly. This is one of the few herds we haven't tamed yet, so I'll show you how to do..." he says, and moves towards one of the Piloswines. He approaches slowly, and stretches his arm out towards the icy pig. The creature sniffs his whole hand, and makes a sort of moaning sound when Harald tickles it under it's ear, clearly stating itself as happy.
    "Come on forward here, young one" he says, and motions for you to walk to him and the Piloswine. What will you do?
    Walking towards the Piloswine, MG quickly extends his arm in the motion that the dude did, cautious at first, then gradually getting more comfortable with the creature.

    Happy at his success, but not sure what to expect from the creature, MG strikes up conversation with the peoples, trying to find out more about his surroundings.

    "So, I've heard that Piloswine and Swinub have great noses.... ever Dig up anything cool around these parts?"

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Red face

    I have changed my pokemon names so I am going to re-re-edit my introduction post to avoid a headache to my ZA(I don´t have one yet but I am not complaining). Here it is:

    DS was running with his buggy pokemon Spear, the Beedrill.

    "Hurry up Spear or we are never going to arrive to the Death Forest".

    DS was very excited to go. The Death Forest, the best part of the Enchanted Forest, was the perfect place to train and the home of many pokemon of his favorite type: Bug. DS got Spear in a trade so this was the perfect opportunity to earn the Beedrill´s trust. Spear was impatient to see what kind of person was his new trainer.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 22nd April 2005 at 12:58 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    joshua: Racing along toward Eyrie Peak, you suddenly realize the tranquility of the forest around you. You hope the Peak is as calm as this. Eventually, the mountain comes into view through the forest. You stare upward at it, overwhelmed by its height. You glance around, wondering how to get up. You notice a narrow path leading up the Peak, but it looks quite unstable. Scanning for any other possible paths, you notice a man standing in font of the cliff. He is quite ferocious looking; he is a head an a half taller than you at least, he has a Seviper fang as an earring, his eyes are a swampy green, and his bald head glints in the gleaming sun. He could help, but he could also be a threat. What will you do?[/COLOR]

    SC~ out
    Sheer, it's great to be back in your group.

    Staring up at the mountain, Joshua wonders how in the world he's going to climb up to the peak. Looking around, he notices a stranger with a Seviper fang hanging from his ear.

    With Hayley by his side, Joshua approaches him.

    "Hello. I'm not from around here, and I was wondering if you knew how I could get to the peak?" Joshua asked politely.

    He could feel Hayley tensing up next to him, ready to defend him if necessary.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  15. #290

    Default

    Sorry for the wait. I dicided I was going to do updates and I did. You are great waiters. It makes me happy that you are not complaining. Now on to the updates.

    Nate: (A small warning. You cannot control any pokemon that is not yours at all. At the end you did it a bit. Just be more careful with this next time.) After knowing what the Poochyena had to say you angrily tell Ghostly to go over to the Poochyena and tell it that you do not care about its territory and for Ghostly to lick it. You then add that you want Ghostly to tell him to keep quit because his howls are giving you a headache. Ghostly nods and floats over to where the Poochyena is and tells it what you told it to say. The Poochyena raises its head and lets out another screeching howl not caring a bit about what you said. When it finishes it puts down its head with a pleased grin on it. Ghostly annoyed with this sticks out his tongue and rubs it back and forth on the Poochyena’s fur. The Poochyena responds to this by kicking a bunch of sand into Ghostly’s mouth. Ghostly backs up and spits out the sand. What will you do?

    Shiny M: You try to break Gastly control with a pokeball but the red beam just bounces off Spheal. Gastly laughs at your attempt to free his prisoner. You take out another pokeball and release your Cyndaquil to the field. You then feed your Cyndaquil three Rare Candies before it goes off to battle. The wild Gastly then decides to start the battle. He floats over to Cyndaquil and opens its mouth revelling a slobbery tongue. It takes its tongue and rubs it on Cyndaquil. Slobbery goo is spread all over Cyndaquil body. Cyndaquil angry that this pokemon think it could this go up to him and cover him with slobber and get away with it opens his mouth and shouts a bunch of tiny but hot fireballs strait at the ghost pokemon’s tongue. They hit and Gastly floats back in pain. He desperately whacks its tongue on the ground trying to put out the fire. Eventually the fire is out but Gastly is filled with rage. It opens its mouth again but not to reveal its tongue but the same black puff which took over Spheal. See this as an attack Cyndaquil turns to the ground and starts digging. When the black puff of reaches the place where Cyndaquil was Cyndaquil is underground. The puff then disappears. After a few moments Cyndaquil pops out of the ground thinking he is a way from danger but he is wrong. He is suddenly hit by a cold stream of water coming from your Spheal. The blast sends him flying into you knocking you down. What will you do?

    Megaman X: After giving commands for attack to your Scyther you walk over to the wild Torkoal and take out a Super Potion and spray its blue mist onto Torkoal. Torkoal lets out a cry as the blue mist stings its body. Soon after the stinging effect is over Torkoal is back on its feat full at full health. It walks up to you and rubs against your leg showing affection. It seems to be really happy that you are helping it out. It then lets out another puff of black steam to thank you. You then turn your attention to your Scyther’s battle. Scyther stares at the Squirtle with a look in its eye. The Squirtle ignores this and pushes its self into the air with a Water Gun. It then flies over to your Scyther and whacks him with a strong blue tail. To respond to this attack Scyther charges into the Squirtle with a close up Quick Attack. Squirtle then manages to fire a Water gun, which rams into Scyther. Both pokemon hit the sand because of their opponent’s attack but get up right away. What will you do?

    Gamer C: You tell the girl that you will help her out. You also send out your Bayleef, Chuck and tell him to look out for any danger. “My name is Ashley,” the girl stammers before fallowing you and Chuck into the dark Labyrinth. She looks around scared before reaching for a pokeball on her belt. Suddenly something comes flying at her knocking her to the ground. As soon as this happens Chuck releases two strong vines and almost hits the creature, which knocked down Ashley. The creature flaps its wings and glides over to the pokeball, which Ashley had dropped. It picks it up in its mouth and flies to the top of the cave, which is not to far above your head. “That is my Ledian’s pokeball,” the girl stammers before bursting into tears. Unless you have a pokemon, which can use flash, you are stuck in the dark. Even if you do have a pokemon, which can use flash, it might be a good idea to help get Ashley’s Ledian from that creature. What will you do?

    TexanChris: You are disappointed that there may not be any gyms in this area but you are happy that you will still get to battle. You tell the girl that you accept and that you will battle with Amp. When Amp hears this he jumps up and down happy to be having a battle. The girl smiles and walks around two meters away. He Sentret fallows and walks in front of her. “I am happy you will battle me. Let this be a great match. Oh and before I forget my name is Tiffany” the girl tells you. Amp happily steps in front of you and both him and Tiffany’s Sentret are ready for battle. “Sentret lets start this battle with a Quick Attack” the Tiffany commands her Sentret. After hearing the commands the Sentret starts running towards Amp with fast speed. What will you do?

    Tommyship2: You realize that this Carvahna must be tough to win against electric type pokemon. You tell Toothy to go in the water a hit the Carvahna with a few Rages. You then turn to the Chinchous and ask if one of them would like to help you out. Both of them look at the ground not sure of what to do. Toothy then jumps into the water making a splash. This splash hits Carvahna and the pokemon angrily looks around for the pokemon, which dared to splash it the great Carvahna. Soon Carvahna is knocked into the air by an angry Totodile. Toothy Rage is working great because he is angry with Carvahna for harming the two Chinchous. He hits Carvahna a few more times taking a bit of damage from Carvahna’s rough skin. Carvahna swims a few feet away and turns around. It faces Toothy with an angry glare in its eyes. It is not happy that Toothy did damage to it. It then charges strait towards Toothy preparing to hit him with its own Rage. The wild fish is about to hit Toothy but with a quick dash Toothy dodges the attack. The Carvahna dos a quick turn and with full rage move his body across Toothy’s. Toothy yells out with pain from this attack. When the Carvahna swims away you see that Toothy has a large bleeding scar across his chest. With so much pain from this attack Toothy cannot keep on swimming and begins to sink. The Carvahna laughs while you and the two Chinchous watch. Then both Chinchous come out from behind you ready to help. Watching Toothy go down must have gotten their battle sprits going. What will you do?

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    MetalYoshi17: (Re-Post of last update)(OOC: That was the worst typo ever. =P)After noticing your Pokémon's slight downfall in the battle, you order more attacks.
    "Mankey, use that Mimic attack that Move Tutor taught you, to use a Confusion of your own!"
    Your Ms. Mime concentrates, confusing and harming the Mankey further in a Confusion attacks. Mankey's eyes then glow in a mimic attack, suddenly appearing more of a threat than previously thought. Your Ms. Mime hold it's head in pain, suffering from the mimicked attack. Your Ms. Mime lays on another confusion, causing Mankey to collapse to the cold concrete below, unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR MS.MIME
    OOC: Sorry I took so darn long to reply. I've been really busy and barely even able to keep watch on our ASB match. I'm now going to visit the Moon.

    Yoshi arrives on the moon, amazed at how peaceful it is. He looks around, and sees nothing but a crater and a few moon rocks. He walks forward, a little awkwardly because of the low gravity. After getting tired, he pulls out a Pokeball, and out comes the newest member of his party, a young Ponyta. Getting on Ponyta's back, Yoshi tells her to just keep going, hopefully to go to the sea of tranquility. Ponyta trots ahead as Yoshi keeps his eyes ready, looking for any people or Pokemon he might notice.

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shiny M: You try to break Gastly control with a pokeball but the red beam just bounces off Spheal. Gastly laughs at your attempt to free his prisoner. You take out another pokeball and release your Cyndaquil to the field. You then feed your Cyndaquil three Rare Candies before it goes off to battle. The wild Gastly then decides to start the battle. He floats over to Cyndaquil and opens its mouth revelling a slobbery tongue. It takes its tongue and rubs it on Cyndaquil. Slobbery goo is spread all over Cyndaquil body. Cyndaquil angry that this pokemon think it could this go up to him and cover him with slobber and get away with it opens his mouth and shouts a bunch of tiny but hot fireballs strait at the ghost pokemon’s tongue. They hit and Gastly floats back in pain. He desperately whacks its tongue on the ground trying to put out the fire. Eventually the fire is out but Gastly is filled with rage. It opens its mouth again but not to reveal its tongue but the same black puff which took over Spheal. See this as an attack Cyndaquil turns to the ground and starts digging. When the black puff of reaches the place where Cyndaquil was Cyndaquil is underground. The puff then disappears. After a few moments Cyndaquil pops out of the ground thinking he is a way from danger but he is wrong. He is suddenly hit by a cold stream of water coming from your Spheal. The blast sends him flying into you knocking you down. What will you do?
    Seeing the battle unfold in front of him, Stephen sighs, as he thinks for a moment. I really don't want to hurt Spheal, he thought, as he sighed, and watches Cyndaquil right itself. I could let Cyndaquil handle Gastly, there's a battle it could win easily. However... After a few more moments of thinking, Stephen reaches for a Pokeball, his last resort. "Lapras, go!" he screams, as he tosses the ball out into the mess of Pokemon. "Lapras, I desperately need your help. I need you to use a Thunder attack on both of them. Hopefully that will put it out of comission, and it won't really cause suffering to Spheal that much. Heck, maybe it'll knock it out of this!" However, Stephen then looked at Gastly. "However, Lapras, before you do that, use a Confuse Ray on Gastly!" Then, turning to Cyndaquil, Stephen says "Cyndaquil, use the same technique as last time! Ember on Gastly and then Dig to avoid anything!" Stephen finished, as he sighs as the Pokemon prepare for Round 3.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Nate: (A small warning. You cannot control any pokemon that is not yours at all. At the end you did it a bit. Just be more careful with this next time.) After knowing what the Poochyena had to say you angrily tell Ghostly to go over to the Poochyena and tell it that you do not care about its territory and for Ghostly to lick it. You then add that you want Ghostly to tell him to keep quit because his howls are giving you a headache. Ghostly nods and floats over to where the Poochyena is and tells it what you told it to say. The Poochyena raises its head and lets out another screeching howl not caring a bit about what you said. When it finishes it puts down its head with a pleased grin on it. Ghostly annoyed with this sticks out his tongue and rubs it back and forth on the Poochyena’s fur. The Poochyena responds to this by kicking a bunch of sand into Ghostly’s mouth. Ghostly backs up and spits out the sand. What will you do?
    Sorry 'bout that

    Ghostly, enraged by the sand in his mouth started lunging forward to lick the Poocheyena.

    But not before Nathan yelled, "Stop. I'm going to throw this pokeball maybe the Poocheyena is frusturated enough to get caught, if not lick it, again," The last few words were said with annoyance and it ended with a long sigh.

    Ghostly suddenly halted and returned back to Nathan looking annoyed because he didn't get to lick him right away but relieved because he got a little rest from battling.
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

    Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks


  19. #294
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Tommyship2: You realize that this Carvahna must be tough to win against electric type pokemon. You tell Toothy to go in the water a hit the Carvahna with a few Rages. You then turn to the Chinchous and ask if one of them would like to help you out. Both of them look at the ground not sure of what to do. Toothy then jumps into the water making a splash. This splash hits Carvahna and the pokemon angrily looks around for the pokemon, which dared to splash it the great Carvahna. Soon Carvahna is knocked into the air by an angry Totodile. Toothy Rage is working great because he is angry with Carvahna for harming the two Chinchous. He hits Carvahna a few more times taking a bit of damage from Carvahna’s rough skin. Carvahna swims a few feet away and turns around. It faces Toothy with an angry glare in its eyes. It is not happy that Toothy did damage to it. It then charges strait towards Toothy preparing to hit him with its own Rage. The wild fish is about to hit Toothy but with a quick dash Toothy dodges the attack. The Carvahna dos a quick turn and with full rage move his body across Toothy’s. Toothy yells out with pain from this attack. When the Carvahna swims away you see that Toothy has a large bleeding scar across his chest. With so much pain from this attack Toothy cannot keep on swimming and begins to sink. The Carvahna laughs while you and the two Chinchous watch. Then both Chinchous come out from behind you ready to help. Watching Toothy go down must have gotten their battle sprits going. What will you do?
    "Oh no!" Tom watches, horrified, as Toothy begins to sink. He immediatley takes off his jacket, at the same time saying, "Chinchou, please use a powerful electric attack to help me!" With a revive clutched in his hand, Tom leaps into the water, not knowing what will happen to Toothy if he fails. Tom sparys the revive. As Toothy's eyes open once more, Tom knows what move he'll use next: Rage.

  20. #295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Thanks for showing patience, I hope I'll pick up the pace soon.



    EbG - You are one of the few realising that you don't just begin in some place, but that you have to get there first. Good!
    As you decide where to go, you relise that the Volcanic Islands are further away than you originally thought. Not only that, the water around the island contains high percentage of acidic liquid, so you can't surf in the area. Looks like you'll have to take a boat.
    As you look around for signs, one cathes your eye:
    Strong Trainers needed for expedion on Volcanic Island.
    Setting off at 3 PM. Want an adventure? Come with us!

    Yay, Update! Thanks, ForeverFlygon!

    "Adventure? Expedition? I an so there!" Jeff stands up straight and poses triumphantly, stumbling slightly over a piece of coiled rope.

    ["Woah, woah, woah..."] Inferno tilts his head to one side and gazes up and Jeff seriously. Then his mouth breaks into a Vulpixy grin. ["They said strong trainers needed!"]

    "Inferno!" Jeff plunks himself down next to the sign "I suppose they mean to wait here, huh?"

    ["Probl'y. Can I play games on your laptop?"]

    "Can't waste the battery." Jeff puts the computer back into his pack and looks down into the water.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  21. #296
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    [COLOR=CyanGoin' Graveler: Steelix absorbs your words, and considers them. You're vaguely surprsied it can understand human speech. Then, its eyes flare, and it turns to the altar. It turns to you, and roars. You can't understand what it's saying, but its meaning is clear; you're intruding on an important place. Because of this, Steelix must think you are going to damage that altar. And, capturing one of its own probably didn't help. Steelix's tail glows not white, but red with fury, and it slams it into an Onix nearby. The Onix roars loudly, and awakens the other Onix. In the confusion, Steelix slips away, and buries itself beneath ground. The Onix attacked stares around, and spots you. Hatred crosses its eyes, and it grunts and roars to the other Onix. They roar in confirmation, and slither toward you. They form a circle around you, eyes fixed on you. There's no choice now; you'll have to battle your way out. But, Horsea's exhausted as is, and you can't fight them by hand. What will you do?[/COLOR]
    Berig grunts, his hand moving towards a Pokeball on his belt that was recently gotten. "Baltoy! Go!" He cried, as the clay figurine Pokemon popped out. "Confusion, 360-degree circle! We have to distract them long enough to get out of here!" He got ready to locate an opening within the Onix, as Baltoy got ready to attack...

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    TexanChris: You are disappointed that there may not be any gyms in this area but you are happy that you will still get to battle. You tell the girl that you accept and that you will battle with Amp. When Amp hears this he jumps up and down happy to be having a battle. The girl smiles and walks around two meters away. He Sentret fallows and walks in front of her. “I am happy you will battle me. Let this be a great match. Oh and before I forget my name is Tiffany” the girl tells you. Amp happily steps in front of you and both him and Tiffany’s Sentret are ready for battle. “Sentret lets start this battle with a Quick Attack” the Tiffany commands her Sentret. After hearing the commands the Sentret starts running towards Amp with fast speed. What will you do?
    Chris took a moment and saw Tiffany's sentret rushing foward and realized he had to make his move now, or be at a disadvantage. "Well, my name's Chris, Tiffany. I hope you're prepared to lose.. Amp, jump to the right, growl at Sentret then follow up with tackle." And with confidence in Amp's abilities, he left it up to Amp to follow through and keep from getting knocked out.

  23. #298
    Master of Chaos Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    MoC - The Zigzagoon hopefully looks up at you, and one of the boys begind to speak.
    "Well, we were originally going for a trip, but he here lost our tickets! So there won't be any trip or anything related to it today, except for going home!"
    "Um... I'm sorry Nick, but, well there's no real excuse... But I know I put the in this pocket" the other boy says, and shows an empty pocket. As they are about to start arguing agin, you see something white on the ground. It's the tickets! What will you do?
    "Well if I had any reason to dislike the kids I'd take the tickets and go, but they don't seem like bad kids..." Chaos thought to himself.

    He went over picked up the tickets, and very casually stuck them in between the two kids faces.

    "I think these are yours, you might need them."
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; 22nd April 2005 at 1:07 PM.

  24. #299
    Megaman Xtreme Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Megaman X: After giving commands for attack to your Scyther you walk over to the wild Torkoal and take out a Super Potion and spray its blue mist onto Torkoal. Torkoal lets out a cry as the blue mist stings its body. Soon after the stinging effect is over Torkoal is back on its feat full at full health. It walks up to you and rubs against your leg showing affection. It seems to be really happy that you are helping it out. It then lets out another puff of black steam to thank you. You then turn your attention to your Scyther’s battle. Scyther stares at the Squirtle with a look in its eye. The Squirtle ignores this and pushes its self into the air with a Water Gun. It then flies over to your Scyther and whacks him with a strong blue tail. To respond to this attack Scyther charges into the Squirtle with a close up Quick Attack. Squirtle then manages to fire a Water gun, which rams into Scyther. Both pokemon hit the sand because of their opponent’s attack but get up right away. What will you do?
    [
    Scyther, alright! said Jon looking at his Scyther and feeling pride.

    Scyther, use youe leer, then use rocksmash!

    Scyther! said Scyther preparing itself for its opponents next move.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    I CHOOSE TO DISCONTINUE MY ADEVNTURE DO TO NOT BEING UPDATED.

    Rizwan arrives at the famous Fizzytopia. He takes out his map and after a thinking he chooses to go to the Sea Side City. He decides to first go to the Hydro-Electirc Dam to start things off. As he walks towards the direction of the Sea Side City, he sees many trainers and their Pokemon.

Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •