Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #2976
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)


    "Don't worry, I actually enjoy being a Sandshrew. To answer where he came from, none of us seem to know. Everyone else, except for us, seem to be held by Aerogon himself. We managed to hide long enough for him to not notice us. Still, I can't leave this place with him around, so we can't travel with you. I don't know any of his weaknesses, but a high leveled Pokemon should be a good first step. Like I said, our villagers are held captive from Aerogon himself. My mother is researching the curse right now and is planning reversing effects, so it's best to ask her about something like this. She doesn't know how it started, but if she can find a cure for it, it won't be too much of a problem for us in the future."

    Suddenly, you hear a heavy explosion coming off into the distance. You peek outside to see three aerodactyl firing Hyper Beams at the buildings within the village. You rush back in to warn everyone, but the Sandslash comes up as she hears what's going on.

    "Come, quickly!" she said.

    She goes back downstairs as the three of you follow her down the long staircase. The Sandshrew follows you, but as soon as it makes it to you, an explosion occurs right near the house, causing it to collapse and block your path. You were stunned at the sudden events; not only were you unable to go back, but had you stayed there any longer, you might have died!

    "Quickly! This way!" the Sandslash ordered.

    You rush downstairs into a small path branching into two directions. You wonder where they lead, so you ask her just that.

    "The right leads to Aerogon's temple." she began. "The left is to my special medical room. We need to go left first."

    She runs off as you and your group follows her. Before long, you arrive at a small lab area filled with medical supplies, flasks, bunsen burners, the works. You wonder what she might have developed with this kind of machinery, but before you can think of something, she hands you a flask filled with a mysterious white liquid.

    "Don't worry, it's not poisonous. This special potion is made to reflect the curse in mind. It prevents any sort of transformation you may experience for a week or two, but it should last you long enough against Aerogon's curse."

    "How do you know this will work on us?" Sean asked.

    "I don't I haven't tried it yet, nor do I want to. Not while Aerogon's around. Once you're inflicted with the curse and you reverse it, the results will be fatal. Which is why I don't plan on drinking it until this is over. I deeply apologize for using you all as guinea pigs, but you're the only humans we've seen for a while now. It's only natural to try this on someone who has yet to see these effects."

    She picks up something else, a small emerald gem with a gold border around it.

    "This gem will cause his power to falter. Make him eat this and everything will be back to normal. It has the same power as the potion I'm asking you to drink."

    "The same power as the...." Sally began, before realizing what she meant by that.

    "You're getting it." she began.

    "Then that means....Aerogon is a human!"

    You become suprised at these revealations. All the Pokemon you met were once humans, even Aerogon!

    "We gave it that name, since that was the name of the man of the family line who is occupying that big Aerodactyl. Now, I can't waste anymore time, you must drink it."

    "What if it doesn't work?"

    "You will become Pokemon yourselves, and you'll be under Aerogon's control should you face him. I can't waste anymore time, so it's all or nothing. Remember, if this works, then that gem will work as well."

    What do you do? Do you drink the potion and risk being under Aerogon's control, or do you think there's another way?



    Golden Mew: (Update in Sienna)

    You relay your orders to your Flaaffy, who nods in response as it charges up its wool. Flaaffy fires a Thundershock and hits the Froslass for some good damage. She shakes it off and fires a Confuse Ray, hitting your Flaaffy and causing it to get a little dizzy. Froslass goes in with an Astonish and smacks it down. Flaaffy then fires off a Cotton Spore as it slows her down a bit with all of them in the way. Flaaffy lights its fists again to deal a nice Fire Punch to the face, causing her to cringe in pain.

    You smile at these turn of events, but it comes to a halt as soon as you hear a familiar cry. You recognize it as your Pachirisu, but as soon as you realize who it was:

    "BANG!!!"

    You hear a gunshot in the distance, and a cry of pain from another source. Your Pachirisu was in severe danger, but it gets worse as you hear a second gunshot! Your heart races at the thought of your Pachirisu in danger, but that scream...

    You can't do anything with this Froslass in the way, so you continue on with the battle, hoping for their safety. Flaffy seems all right, but its wearing out fast. Froslass took a hard hit from the Fire Punch and is worse off than Flaaffy.

    Before you can order, your Pachirisu comes out of the path running up to you, but you stop it before it can get close enough to Froslass. The Froslass eyes your Pachirisu waringly.

    Now you have more to worry about than that gunshot. What now?



    Shadowshocker (Update in Sienna)

    "Call me whatever you'd like." she said. "Just don't make up something stupid. Anyway this guy doesn't live too far from here, just within the City Centre. He's staying a hotel, but I have no clue if he's still there. That's where I saw him heading before I ran away."

    You feel bad for the Nidoran, but when the Magician call out some of the trainers for a chance to become a Pokemon, you have an idea.

    "Say...Shadow." Rory began. "Maybe if you could transform, you might be able to teleport us to the hotel!"

    It was worth a shot. You can't help but raise your hand. He picks a kid in the back row, one on the far left in the front, and last, but not least, you in the middle. You become a little nervous at the thought of transforming, but you feel it's worth it. You begin to walk upstairs to the stage as you look out at all of the people watching. Rory waves, but you're too nervous to notice.

    "So, care to tell us what Pokemon you would like to become?" the magician asked.

    “I want to be a Charmander!" the blue shirted boy said.

    "I want to be a Plusle!" the green and white stripe shirted boy said.

    The Magician looks at you as you tell him your offer. You tell him you want to be an Alakazam, leaving the Magician to nod and begin his tricks. The mysterious smoke appears again as it engulfs the entire area. You can feel your body changing dramatically, from your face and head, all the way to your legs. Before you knew it, the transformation stopped and so did the smoke, which leaves you to look at your new form. You become surprised at how real this is; you're officially an Alakazam!

    The crowd cheers as the two beside you enjoy their new forms. You see Rory clap as you smile at him, getting both jobs accomplished.

    -------------------------------------

    Outside, you plan to see how you'll be able to get to the Hotel at the City Centre to confront Mannin. Rory suggests Teleportation, but you wouldn't know where to go even if you did.

    "Well," Nidoran said. "Perhaps you can read my mind to find out where this Hotel is and you'll probably teleport!"

    "Do you know if it'll work?" Rory asked. "I mean, does Shadow know how to use his new powers?"

    "I'm not sure, I mean, I'm not a Psychic Type."

    Maybe it will work. What do you think?



    Jerichi (Update in Sienna)


    You give your orders to your Snorunt, hoping it'll be the last set in this match. Grotle uses a Razor Leaf attack, which causes Snorunt to avoid it with a Double Team by creating clones so there's three Snorunt on the field. Grolte begins to drain Snorunt's energy, but he tries to get in close as he bites down with a Crunch, interrupting the Mega Drain. Snorunt ends this with a Body Slam as it pushes his opponent back.

    "I'll give you this much," the boy said, "you're good. But I'm not done yet."

    You look back and see that the Sentret is all better as it thanks the Grumpig that took care of it. You smile at the good deed you managed to do, but you look back at the boy, hoping to show this kid who's boss around here.

    Grotle seems to be wearing out, but still has enough energy to last. Maybe a few good ice attacks will do him in. Your Snorunt is about on the same level in both health and energy, with a few good grass attacks to knock it out as well.

    "Grotle, Withdraw into a Synthesis, then remove the Leech Seed from Snorunt!"

    "Gro, gro!" the Grotle replied.

    It's your turn, what now?


    You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

    Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

    "I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)


  2. #2977
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post


    Golden Mew: (Update in Sienna)

    You relay your orders to your Flaaffy, who nods in response as it charges up its wool. Flaaffy fires a Thundershock and hits the Froslass for some good damage. She shakes it off and fires a Confuse Ray, hitting your Flaaffy and causing it to get a little dizzy. Froslass goes in with an Astonish and smacks it down. Flaaffy then fires off a Cotton Spore as it slows her down a bit with all of them in the way. Flaaffy lights its fists again to deal a nice Fire Punch to the face, causing her to cringe in pain.

    You smile at these turn of events, but it comes to a halt as soon as you hear a familiar cry. You recognize it as your Pachirisu, but as soon as you realize who it was:

    "BANG!!!"

    You hear a gunshot in the distance, and a cry of pain from another source. Your Pachirisu was in severe danger, but it gets worse as you hear a second gunshot! Your heart races at the thought of your Pachirisu in danger, but that scream...

    You can't do anything with this Froslass in the way, so you continue on with the battle, hoping for their safety. Flaffy seems all right, but its wearing out fast. Froslass took a hard hit from the Fire Punch and is worse off than Flaaffy.

    Before you can order, your Pachirisu comes out of the path running up to you, but you stop it before it can get close enough to Froslass. The Froslass eyes your Pachirisu waringly.

    Now you have more to worry about than that gunshot. What now?
    "Light-Heart, come on out, and Flaaffy, come back!" Falcon cried.
    Nobody was in good form in the room. Flaffy was shivering from the cold and exhaustion. Falcon was tense, and her brain didn't register the cold. She was so numb she was part that stage, but her body temperature was dropping. Pachirisu was tired, but Falcon's eyes were glassy and watery from the chill, and she couldn't see any fine details, just the rough shape of Classicle's eyes, button noes and black mouth line.
    Light-Heart, however, was in a good condition. The Ponyta was fiery and ready to go. Falcon wanted to finish the Frosslass off and get to Tate, Nate and the gunshot wounds, so bringing in a fire pokemon would help.
    'Please, wait there, Classicle', Falcon silently willed her Pachirisu.
    The Frosslass had it's attention focused on the newcomer, and not on the two attackers.
    "Light-Heart, use an ember attack," Falcon murmured quietly to the Ponyta.
    "Make it a surprise attack. You'll deal more damage. If you finish the Frosslass off on this go, I'll get on your back. Light-Heart, I want you to follow my orders when I'm on your back. I'll need to gather up Classicle on the way out, so slow down for that. But, I'll need you to gallop at full speed and jump when you need to over obstacles ."
    "Go guys!" Falcon whispered.
    Last edited by Golden Mew; 3rd February 2008 at 11:01 AM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  3. #2978
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Shadowshocker (Update in Sienna)

    "Call me whatever you'd like." she said. "Just don't make up something stupid. Anyway this guy doesn't live too far from here, just within the City Centre. He's staying a hotel, but I have no clue if he's still there. That's where I saw him heading before I ran away."

    You feel bad for the Nidoran, but when the Magician call out some of the trainers for a chance to become a Pokemon, you have an idea.

    "Say...Shadow." Rory began. "Maybe if you could transform, you might be able to teleport us to the hotel!"

    It was worth a shot. You can't help but raise your hand. He picks a kid in the back row, one on the far left in the front, and last, but not least, you in the middle. You become a little nervous at the thought of transforming, but you feel it's worth it. You begin to walk upstairs to the stage as you look out at all of the people watching. Rory waves, but you're too nervous to notice.

    "So, care to tell us what Pokemon you would like to become?" the magician asked.

    “I want to be a Charmander!" the blue shirted boy said.

    "I want to be a Plusle!" the green and white stripe shirted boy said.

    The Magician looks at you as you tell him your offer. You tell him you want to be an Alakazam, leaving the Magician to nod and begin his tricks. The mysterious smoke appears again as it engulfs the entire area. You can feel your body changing dramatically, from your face and head, all the way to your legs. Before you knew it, the transformation stopped and so did the smoke, which leaves you to look at your new form. You become surprised at how real this is; you're officially an Alakazam!

    The crowd cheers as the two beside you enjoy their new forms. You see Rory clap as you smile at him, getting both jobs accomplished.

    -------------------------------------

    Outside, you plan to see how you'll be able to get to the Hotel at the City Centre to confront Mannin. Rory suggests Teleportation, but you wouldn't know where to go even if you did.

    "Well," Nidoran said. "Perhaps you can read my mind to find out where this Hotel is and you'll probably teleport!"

    "Do you know if it'll work?" Rory asked. "I mean, does Shadow know how to use his new powers?"

    "I'm not sure, I mean, I'm not a Psychic Type."

    Maybe it will work. What do you think?

    Shadow listened to the suggestions of his temporary colleagues, and mulled the various issues over. As it turned out, being an Alakazam wasn't as straightforward as he had hypothesised -- the innate abilities of the Pokemon species smarter than a supercomputer had heightened his senses hundredfold, while thinning his already wiry frame. Acutely raised awareness fed him information from the surrounding people, the rough atomic relief of the ground he was standing on, even the flow of the air around him. Though his body felt heavy, his cerebral processes had reflexively allotted some of his brainpower to gently levitate and support his frame. And although his mind had a greater processing capability now, his brain still thought like a human.

    Well, he thought, there was nothing for it. Except to apply his knowledge and theories, and hope they took him, Rory and Nidoran in the right direction. There was a problem, though, as Nidoran mentioned -- there was no guarantee that the character called Mannin would be at the location Nidoran had saw him last.

    The Psi scientist ran through a mental check on the potential extent of his species' powers, and soon enough formulated a plan of his own.

    "Alright, I've got it." Unsure if he could talk in Alakazam form, Shadow opted to go for telepathic speech instead. "We'll go according to Nidoran's plan, but just to make sure Mannin will be where we look, I'll need Nidoran to cooperate as well. Nidoran, I'm going to place my hands around you, such that you will be positioned equidistantly from my spoons, where the psychokinetic powers of an Alakazam should be channeled through, which should allow me to read your mind. I'll require you to focus all thought on Mannin's visual features, as strongly as possible, so I can hone in on his signature appearance. I'll then use Future Sight to get a reading on his future location, so we can plan ahead according to location statistics. It's not a foolproof plan, but I daresay it's the best option we've got."
    Last edited by Shadowshocker; 3rd February 2008 at 2:04 PM.
    PASBL Standings: Level 5, B+ Ref, 83-22-10, 243 KOs, 484.5 TP, 0 SP
    Badges: Biohazard, Reffing
    Don't Go Clone This Mon FB Datafile

  4. #2979
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Jerichi (Update in Sienna)


    You give your orders to your Snorunt, hoping it'll be the last set in this match. Grotle uses a Razor Leaf attack, which causes Snorunt to avoid it with a Double Team by creating clones so there's three Snorunt on the field. Grolte begins to drain Snorunt's energy, but he tries to get in close as he bites down with a Crunch, interrupting the Mega Drain. Snorunt ends this with a Body Slam as it pushes his opponent back.

    "I'll give you this much," the boy said, "you're good. But I'm not done yet."

    You look back and see that the Sentret is all better as it thanks the Grumpig that took care of it. You smile at the good deed you managed to do, but you look back at the boy, hoping to show this kid who's boss around here.

    Grotle seems to be wearing out, but still has enough energy to last. Maybe a few good ice attacks will do him in. Your Snorunt is about on the same level in both health and energy, with a few good grass attacks to knock it out as well.

    "Grotle, Withdraw into a Synthesis, then remove the Leech Seed from Snorunt!"

    "Gro, gro!" the Grotle replied.

    It's your turn, what now?
    Things were beginning to wind down. It was becoming evident that both Snowy and the boy's Grotle were starting to feel the stress of battle. Snowy had been fighting well, but Tetsu, as usual, was worried for the welfare of his icy friend. However, it seemed that this battler wasn't going to drag on for much longer since the boy was becoming quite desperate. Despite the slew of defensive techniques being used, Tetsu thought he could probably pull out a win pretty quickly.

    "All right, Snowy, act quickly! Use Ice Beam before he can Withdraw, and then hit him with your Hidden Power (Figthing)! If he's still up and about, give him an Icy Wind. Otherwise, take a breather; you've earned one." Tetsu ordered, egging his Snorunt on to victory.

    {ASB} [FB] (dA) ~JSfSN~
    Thanks to Sammi for this banner.

    [jerichi]

    A new fanfic by yours truly.
    E.S.P.A.S.
    "I hope your mother dies in a silo explosion." ~ The Mozz

    It's not easy
    being green.

  5. #2980
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)


    "Don't worry, I actually enjoy being a Sandshrew. To answer where he came from, none of us seem to know. Everyone else, except for us, seem to be held by Aerogon himself. We managed to hide long enough for him to not notice us. Still, I can't leave this place with him around, so we can't travel with you. I don't know any of his weaknesses, but a high leveled Pokemon should be a good first step. Like I said, our villagers are held captive from Aerogon himself. My mother is researching the curse right now and is planning reversing effects, so it's best to ask her about something like this. She doesn't know how it started, but if she can find a cure for it, it won't be too much of a problem for us in the future."

    Suddenly, you hear a heavy explosion coming off into the distance. You peek outside to see three aerodactyl firing Hyper Beams at the buildings within the village. You rush back in to warn everyone, but the Sandslash comes up as she hears what's going on.

    "Come, quickly!" she said.

    She goes back downstairs as the three of you follow her down the long staircase. The Sandshrew follows you, but as soon as it makes it to you, an explosion occurs right near the house, causing it to collapse and block your path. You were stunned at the sudden events; not only were you unable to go back, but had you stayed there any longer, you might have died!

    "Quickly! This way!" the Sandslash ordered.

    You rush downstairs into a small path branching into two directions. You wonder where they lead, so you ask her just that.

    "The right leads to Aerogon's temple." she began. "The left is to my special medical room. We need to go left first."

    She runs off as you and your group follows her. Before long, you arrive at a small lab area filled with medical supplies, flasks, bunsen burners, the works. You wonder what she might have developed with this kind of machinery, but before you can think of something, she hands you a flask filled with a mysterious white liquid.

    "Don't worry, it's not poisonous. This special potion is made to reflect the curse in mind. It prevents any sort of transformation you may experience for a week or two, but it should last you long enough against Aerogon's curse."

    "How do you know this will work on us?" Sean asked.

    "I don't I haven't tried it yet, nor do I want to. Not while Aerogon's around. Once you're inflicted with the curse and you reverse it, the results will be fatal. Which is why I don't plan on drinking it until this is over. I deeply apologize for using you all as guinea pigs, but you're the only humans we've seen for a while now. It's only natural to try this on someone who has yet to see these effects."

    She picks up something else, a small emerald gem with a gold border around it.

    "This gem will cause his power to falter. Make him eat this and everything will be back to normal. It has the same power as the potion I'm asking you to drink."

    "The same power as the...." Sally began, before realizing what she meant by that.

    "You're getting it." she began.

    "Then that means....Aerogon is a human!"

    You become suprised at these revealations. All the Pokemon you met were once humans, even Aerogon!

    "We gave it that name, since that was the name of the man of the family line who is occupying that big Aerodactyl. Now, I can't waste anymore time, you must drink it."

    "What if it doesn't work?"

    "You will become Pokemon yourselves, and you'll be under Aerogon's control should you face him. I can't waste anymore time, so it's all or nothing. Remember, if this works, then that gem will work as well."

    What do you do? Do you drink the potion and risk being under Aerogon's control, or do you think there's another way?
    Grey's gasp of shock was drowned out by the sudden explosions that shook the entire underground complex. Sally let out a scream and the entire group rushed out of the room to see three terrifying Aerodactyl attacking the Sandslash-people village. Looking from the Sandslash to Sally, Grey was trying to process all he had learned in the little time they had to act. 'Well,' they he though to himself, 'it doesn't look like we have too many options. I trust these people, and I know I have to help, but this stuff is untested.' These thoughts were racing through Grey's mind, and for about half a second, he was doubtful of his decision. But, in the blink of an eye, he grabbed the flask and took a swing of the potion inside. Without waiting for their response he spoke:

    "Ok Sally, I've taken some of the potion. We've got to move so there is not time to waste. We have to get out of here before the whole town collapses and we can't risk us both turning into slaves. Therefore, we'll make a brake for it and you won't take the potion. If I don't change, then down the rest as he head off. If I do, then the entire task is in your hands. Now, let's go to the temple."

    Prepared for the worst, Grey knew that he had to take action and make Sally understand as quickly as possible. The lives of everyone depended on it. Grey gripped the pokeballs at his belt, handed the Potion stone over to Sally for safekeeping, and then started off on their highly ludicrous mission.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  6. #2981
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,118

    Default

    Whoo, updates.

    ~0~lilbluecorsola~0~


    With attacks ordered, Haru quickly springs into action. He starts off with a Water Pulse; the orb of water flies across the air and hits the blinded Sharpedo, who doesn’t know what to do beyond Thrash about. It seems that with his blindness it’s mildly confused as well, which just worsens his state and causes his tantrum to be more flopping than a threat. Before he can finish, Haruhi fires off a Power Gem. The lump of Rock energy flies at the shark, which reacts with a panicked Dark Pulse. The malicious wave grazes Haru out of pure luck, but the boost absorbs most of the attack. Shaking off the light hit, your lilblue Corsola fires a Bubblebeam at the flabbergasted Water/Dark, who doesn’t know what to do other than let out a Screech, which interrupts Haru right as he finishes the attack. With that, the shark settles down again, not particularly happy with the condition it's in.

    Sharpedo is already looking desperate, but he can still take a beating. It looks like he's beginning to see better now, but the newfound confusion isn't helping. Haru’s still in amazing shape, but he’s already getting a little bit tired. Despite this, he's quite happy at a second sucessful round.

    What will you do?

    -=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-

    Starting this battle off, the new little Chiko begins with a soothing Grasswhistle, a calming contrast to this otherwise tense situation. All of the sudden, the two scary ancients, the Kabutops who was coming in for a Slash and the Omastar who was charging a Bubblebeam, both begin to nod off, stopping mid-attack. Meanwhile, the newly revealed psychic feline begins to place a strange Curse on herself, raising her attacking ability and her defensive strength at the cost of slightly lowered speed. Now, both considerably drowsy, the Kabutops and Omastar are easy targets for Aitro’s flurry of Razor Leaves and Dreamer’s boosted Body Slam respectively. Each stumbles backwards, horribly shocked by the sudden impact. Of course, the shock wakes them, and the both continue the attacks they were ordered. Kabutops delivered a firm Slash to Aitro, who resisted it well, hiding her leaf from harm, but still feeling a shock. Omastar also released his spray of bubbles, which Dreamer takes easily. Quickly, the pair of them fire off another set of attacks; Dreamer throws a Psybeam at Omastar, and Aitro flings a Leech Seed. Omastar is quickly blown back and the Mud Bomb it was about to fire is flung into the air, spraying all the batters with mud. The seed starts to gestate; vines engulf the ancient predator’s chest and start to sap it’s energy at a quick rate due to his strange intense weakness to all things plant.

    At the end of the round, both Pokémon have taken decent damage and are looking good overall. The two fossils are already starting to look battered.

    What will you do?

    +-~Missigno. Master-!~


    Daichi smiles and motions to follow him. Before the two of you set off, he talks with his Shiftry shortly and returns him to his Pokéball.

    “Sorry again about that.” Daichi apologizes.

    As the two of you walk down the path towards the Center, Daichi awnsers your question.

    “Well I’m not exactly sure myself. I found Shiftry as a young Nuzleaf ages ago in this same forest and he’s always been a bit of a kleptomaniac. I’m not sure why he acts this way and he never really seems to want to discuss it, so I’ve just had to deal with it.”

    Daichi heaved a long sigh.

    “I came out here to study the recent spike in Yanma evolutions in this forest, and I thought I’d bring my Shiftry along. I left him alone for a second and he took off. Lucky that I saw him before he sped out of sight or I’d still be looking for him.”

    With that, you arrive at the Pokémon Center, handing your Pokémon to Nurse Joy, who cheerily takes them off to be healed. The two of you have a seat in the louge area in the lobby.

    “Say, would you like to help me in my studies? I’ve needed a hand because the Yanmega aren’t exactly the friendliest of species. I’m sure there’d be a lot of Pokémon to see, some battles to fight, and even a few Bugs to capture.” Daichi offers.

    What will you say?
    Last edited by Jerichi; 12th February 2008 at 12:17 PM.

  7. #2982
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

    +-~Missigno. Master-!~


    Daichi smiles and motions to follow him. Before the two of you set off, he talks with his Shiftry shortly and returns him to his Pokéball.

    “Sorry again about that.” Daichi apologizes.

    As the two of you walk down the path towards the Center, Daichi awnsers your question.

    “Well I’m not exactly sure myself. I found Shiftry as a young Nuzleaf ages ago in this same forest and he’s always been a bit of a kleptomaniac. I’m not sure why he acts this way and he never really seems to want to discuss it, so I’ve just had to deal with it.”

    Daichi heaved a long sigh.

    “I came out here to study the recent spike in Yanma evolutions in this forest, and I thought I’d bring my Shiftry along. I left him alone for a second and he took off. Lucky that I saw him before he sped out of sight or I’d still be looking for him.”

    With that, you arrive at the Pokémon Center, handing your Pokémon to Nurse Joy, who cheerily takes them off to be healed. The two of you have a seat in the louge area in the lobby.

    “Say, would you like to help me in my studies? I’ve needed a hand because the Yanmega aren’t exactly the friendliest of species. I’m sure there’d be a lot of Pokémon to see, some battles to fight, and even a few Bugs to capture.” Daichi offers.

    What will you say?
    Missingno. Master considered the offer. It seemed a good opportunity to learn more about Yanmega. On the other hand, though, his only main interest was poison-types. But on the OTHER other hand, opportunities such as this didn't come along every day. Plus, Daichi said there'd be bugs to capture, which Missingno. Master took to mean more than just Yanma, perhaps some Bug-and-Poison types. Not to mention, the opportunities for battle experience. In the end, he decided he wanted to learn more about Yanmega. "Alright, I'll do it." said Missingno. Master. "I think I do want to learn more about Yanmega, plus my Pokemon could always use more battle experience."

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  8. #2983
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Over here
    Posts
    652

    Thumbs up The Fizzytopian Adventure Begins!

    It was a rather strange day. If one had looked, they would have seen a small wooden raft, bobbing along the waves. On it, a masked Pokemon Trainer was sprawled out across the top. his black cloak was inches from the water, worn loosely to reveal the black cut-off shirt and pants underneath. Around his neck, he wore a blue pendant in the shape of a teardrop, and his hands, coverered in a pair of black fingerless gloves, dangled above the surface of the crystal clear waves. The little raft dipped and swirled until it finally came to a stop; bumping the trainer's head lightly against a small rock.

    "Who did-" The trainer lept up in alarm, taking a fighting stance, then looked around. Seeing no one around, he sighed in relief. David "Drifter" Tanashi stepped off the raft, and looked around the area, thinking to himself. "If that old man's directions were right, then the Seaside City should be....that way" he said, pointing off into the distance. Pulling his backpack straps tighter over his shoulders, he headed in the direction he had pointed....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, make life take the lemons back! I don't want your d*** lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to build me a combustible lemon to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!

  9. #2984
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default I tried to walk into Target, but I missed!

    Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)


    You tell Sally and Sean to head off with you after you've taken the potion, leaving them to follow you as you run down the path. The Sandslash smiles at them, knowing that the potion would have immediately taken effect by now: The potion worked and she was sure happy about it. As you keep running down the path, you feel nothing changing inside of yourself, leaving Sally to decide to down the Potion that was given to you. You all stop at a midway point with a 4 way intersection. You hear loud growls coming from the straight path, but Sean tries to get your attention.

    "I know you've all been in rough situations," Sean began, "but I have to find a way out of here. I have to warn my men and retreat."

    "But what about us?!" Sally argued.

    "Don't worry, I have complete faith in all of you, but if something goes wrong, press the red button on your cellphone. That'll let me know that something is wrong. Just call me normally when you're finished."

    You begin to hear louder roars, coming from the left and right sides. Suddenly, hundreds of Armaldo and Rampardos storm through the passageways, but Sean pushes you back.

    "Go down the path and face that Aerodactyl!" Sean shouted. "Leave them to me!"

    "But dad, all of them?!"

    "Just go!"

    Sally was worried about her father than the mission itself, but you try to comfort her by telling her everything will be all right.

    "GO, NOW!!!"

    The two of you run down the straight path while Sean sends out his Gabite to deal with the horde of ancient Pokemon. You make sure your crystal is in the right pocket, and sure enough it was there, leaving the two of you to run off to deal with Aerogon in the final battle. Before you knew it, you see light ahead as you both rush down to see what it was. Once you got to where the source was, you see an amazing sight: A large egyptian style throne room set deep within the earth, and you were at the very top of the room where the entrance was.

    "This must be the king's chambers!" Sally said. "This must be from Aerogon, too!"

    Sure enough, you see Aerogon himself down on the throne itself, glaring up at you.

    "Humans!" Aerogon shouted, physically speaking. You cringe in fear at his powerful voice. "I will not allow your interference! Your father has been a huge pain in our domination! But now, you'll see why you made a foolish error to face me!"

    You hear sounds of a real Aerodactyl coming from a long path that opens up on the high wall to your right. You, and Sally, were both in shock when you see the two Aerodactyl carry Sean, who looks as if he was knocked out.

    "Listen to me, if you even hope to see your father again, then join us!"

    "Do your worst, it's not going to work on us!"

    You try to warn Sally that the potion might not work, but it was too late. Aerogon releases a powerful wave, but it doesn't affect you. You sigh in relief, but you realize that Sean didn't take the potion and as soon as the wave stops, you see Sean, turned into an Anorith!

    "Be like that!" Aerogon said fiercely. "Go, my minions! Destroy him!"

    Two Aerodactyl fly up roaring ferociously. Sally growls in anger as she clutches her Luxury Ball in anger and throws it like a baseball.

    "Sarina! GO!!!"

    Her flygon pops out, letting out a fierce roar while she signals you to send out your other Pokemon as well. Either Flygon or another flyer you might own. Go for it!



    Golden Mew:
    Please respond to my PM before doing anything else. There's a matter I need to clear up with you and I'd rather not do it here.



    Shadowshocker (Update in Sienna)


    "Sounds like a good idea to me." Rory said.

    You begin to probe into the Nidoran's mind as you try to get Nidoran to focus on Mannin himself. You see him as a teenage street punk with a small-spiked jacket and a tribal-style tattoo along both of his arms and long, blonde hair that's spiked as it goes down. You stop now that you've gotten a clear view of him, so now you use your future sight to find a location on him. Through your mind, you try to remember where he's located, but for some reason, you don't have any point on where he might be.

    "I don't think it's working." Rory stated. "Maybe because you're not use to this?"

    You try again but get the same results. Nidoran sighs, but the two of you aren't ready to give up. Rory suggests reading her mind again to find the hotel, and without a word, you try that. You get a visual on the hotel and immediately stop.

    "Good, now that we have the location, how about we teleport there?"

    You agree with him and tell the two of them to hold onto you while you're teleporting. Rory hold Nidoran tight as he holds onto your arm, leaving you to use a teleport to leave the fairground. Before you knew it, you were in the middle of the forest outside of town.

    "I guess your attacks still need work." Rory said. He looks around and sees the city in the distance, not too far from here. "Well, at least we're by the village."

    The three of you try to teleport again, but suddenly you hear a gun ****, leaving you to turn to your left, and before you knew it, you were taken off by some strange men by a large net. You try to teleport away, but somehow it doesn't work. You look around to see who these people are, but you couldn't do anything, because you're immediately placed in a van. Your eyes race around, wondering who these people are. Poachers? Men sent by Mannin? You look in front of the van trying to peer through the wall separating the back end and the seats up front, but you don't seem to get anything. Your powers must be blocked? Is it the net? Suddenly, the car slows down, and you begin to hear the men talk.

    "Dammit, did we get a flat?!"

    Before you knew it, you suddenly feel your body changing as you begin to glow. After a while, you're back in your human form. You check yourself to see if you're completely human, and sure enough, you are. You look down at your belt to make sure your guys are still there, and luckily, they are.

    Perhaps one of your guys can bust you out of here, because it doesn't look like this opens from the inside. Care to give it a shot?



    Jerichi (Update in Sienna)

    You give your orders to the Snorunt as he fires an Ice Beam, leaving Grotle to withdraw, but it doesn't do too good since it freezes it's face upon contact. Snorunt begins to throw it's finishing blow, striking Grotle before it can get it's Synthesis in, knocking it out at last! The boy growls in anger as he recalls his Grotle back.

    "Cheap *******." he said, directed at you. "Next time, you won't win!"

    He runs of while your Gumpig heads back to you. You pet it on the head for doing a good job healing that sentret. You hear someone calling out to you as you see a middle-aged man with a gray moustache, a brown farmer's hat, and blue overalls over his tan, dirty shirt. He looks back at the boy, who finally goes out of sight and turns back at you.

    "I'm deeply sorry about what that boy did. You see, he's always like this and I just feel bad for those trainers who have to face someone like him."

    You tell him it's no big deal and you were doing it because of the Sentret.

    "How thoughtful. Anyway, if you want, your Snorunt can rest up at my place. Would that be all right with you?"

    Do you accept? Also if there's anything you'd like to ask about the boy from this guy, I'm sure he might help. No guarantees, though.


    You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

    Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

    "I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)


  10. #2985
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

    -=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-

    Starting this battle off, the new little Chiko begins with a soothing Grasswhistle, a calming contrast to this otherwise tense situation. All of the sudden, the two scary ancients, the Kabutops who was coming in for a Slash and the Omastar who was charging a Bubblebeam, both begin to nod off, stopping mid-attack. Meanwhile, the newly revealed psychic feline begins to place a strange Curse on herself, raising her attacking ability and her defensive strength at the cost of slightly lowered speed. Now, both considerably drowsy, the Kabutops and Omastar are easy targets for Aitro’s flurry of Razor Leaves and Dreamer’s boosted Body Slam respectively. Each stumbles backwards, horribly shocked by the sudden impact. Of course, the shock wakes them, and the both continue the attacks they were ordered. Kabutops delivered a firm Slash to Aitro, who resisted it well, hiding her leaf from harm, but still feeling a shock. Omastar also released his spray of bubbles, which Dreamer takes easily. Quickly, the pair of them fire off another set of attacks; Dreamer throws a Psybeam at Omastar, and Aitro flings a Leech Seed. Omastar is quickly blown back and the Mud Bomb it was about to fire is flung into the air, spraying all the batters with mud. The seed starts to gestate; vines engulf the ancient predator’s chest and start to sap it’s energy at a quick rate due to his strange intense weakness to all things plant.

    At the end of the round, both Pokémon have taken decent damage and are looking good overall. The two fossils are already starting to look battered.

    What will you do?

    Muyo exhales slowly, little Atiro already proving to be more than a match for the beastial brutes of Team Aqua. He almost had called her back the instant the Kabutops had started towards her for Slash, but seeing the look of determination on her face, he had stopped. Shaking his head with a slight smile, he looks on at his determined little Atiro, and over at his equally set minded sweetheart and let his grin grow. He was really quite lucky when you come down to it. "Alright Atiro, we know that nasty beast is going to want to get in close to attack, so when it comes towards you, use Vine Whip to trip him up and hurl him into Omastar. Follow up while it's stunned with a Leaf Storm, then finish it off with a Razor Leaf." Looking over towards the Aqua Admin, the smile fades, "We will destroy you, your organization, and everything you stand for. Prepare yourself."
    "Vindictive, self-serving and often vicious"
    Head of PASBL and PASBL related goings on.
    Are you a virgin?
    Officially in Blingchu's bottom three.
    Ghosts have been proven to exist, you know.
    I heard it isnt comfirmed

  11. #2986
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    The Black Glove, I will be your FT updater. Hopefully we will both enjoy this partnership =D

    But first, I don’t have any personal rules; just make sure you follow the basic rules of RPing. Please reply in DarkOrange, I don’t mind if you use a non-standard font and size.

    Now I have several quick questions you can respond to via PM. Do you mind if I write your name as TBG in my updates, or would you rather I write the whole thing out? Also, you did not specify where you want to go Seaside City; I will assume you have no problems “going with the flow” then, yes? Anyhow, hope you enjoy your adventure.


    TBG: Deciding to listen to the old man’s advice you begin your hike towards what you presume to be Seaside City. To your delight you soon find out the man was correct; as you traverse a small hill the first sign of human civilization greets you. You spot tall building sprawled out across the horizon and as you get closer to the city, roofs of residential houses become more distinct. Within half an hour you wind up at the outskirts of the city, excited to begin your urban adventure.

    “Hey you.” A hoarse voice calls out suddenly. You look around and spot the source, a teenaged boy leaning on the “Welcome to Seaside City” sign. You couldn’t help but notice that he and three of his friends were holding spray cans, presumably the same ones they used to graffiti on the sign. “Hey boys, come check this guy out.”

    “Whatcha want Billy?” One of the shorter boys walked over, shaking the spray can wildly, and chewing his gum obnoxiously. You begin to realize this isn’t going to be a friendly encounter, and try to walk past as if nothing had happened. The first boy, Billy, swiftly jumps to cut you off.

    “Yo, Mikey, have a look at this.” Billy says, reaching for your pendant. You jerk away from his outstretched hand. Billy and Mikey smile, it seems you have provoked them. “I think boss would love this thing, and that mask too.” Both of them drop their spray cans, and reach for their belts. A brief flash illuminates the area as they release their pokemon; a Poochyena and scruffy looking Teddiursa.

    It seems fighting is your only option. The other two boys circled back around you, blocking off any attempt at a getaway. The four of them laugh idiotically, while the two pokemon slowly advance towards you. What will you do?
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  12. #2987
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Socialist America
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Talltree Forest:

    Kelly Woodland: Further north, past Mt. Eyrie, stands an immense part of the forest, but unlike the Grove, it is not visited often. A boreal forest, Kelly Woodland is made of tall coniferous trees letting little light shine through, leaving the floor in debris from the trees and fungi. Through the cold dark woods, appropriately roam cold and dark pokemon. And beneath the dead foliage, dwell some of the most deadly poison pokemon.
    Kami walked slowly through the treacherous forest glancing over her shoulder every so often and always looking before taking another step. She wasn't quite sure how she got here, all she knew was that this wasn't Greens Grove. Beside her walked an Ariados. He walked slowly to match the frightened girl's pace, but being a Poison-type himself, he wasn't worried about accidentally stepping on any poisonous creatures. Kami glanced over her shoulder again before sighing.

    "Let's take a break now, Vincent," she told her Ariados. After wiping the sweat off of her brow, Kami pulled a bottle of water out of her bag. She took a quick swig and then poured some water into Vincent's mouth.

    "Now then, we should keep going," Kami said after a little while. The trainer and her companion returned to their trek through Kelly Woodland.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/sypkz9.png[/IMG]

  13. #2988
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post

    Golden Mew: (Update in Sienna)

    You relay your orders to your Flaaffy, who nods in response as it charges up its wool. Flaaffy fires a Thundershock and hits the Froslass for some good damage. She shakes it off and fires a Confuse Ray, hitting your Flaaffy and causing it to get a little dizzy. Froslass goes in with an Astonish and smacks it down. Flaaffy then fires off a Cotton Spore as it slows her down a bit with all of them in the way. Flaaffy lights its fists again to deal a nice Fire Punch to the face, causing her to cringe in pain.

    You smile at these turn of events, but it comes to a halt as soon as you hear a familiar cry. You recognize it as your Pachirisu, but as soon as you realize who it was:

    "BANG!!!"

    You hear a gunshot in the distance, and a cry of pain from another source. Your Pachirisu was in severe danger, but it gets worse as you hear a second gunshot! Your heart races at the thought of your Pachirisu in danger, but that scream...

    You can't do anything with this Froslass in the way, so you continue on with the battle, hoping for their safety. Flaffy seems all right, but its wearing out fast. Froslass took a hard hit from the Fire Punch and is worse off than Flaaffy.

    Before you can order, your Pachirisu comes out of the path running up to you, but you stop it before it can get close enough to Froslass. The Froslass eyes your Pachirisu waringly.

    Now you have more to worry about than that gunshot. What now?
    [COLOR="Sienna"]
    Falcon was experiencing a mixture of emotions. Impatience was certainly one of them - she wanted to free her Pokemon quickly, and finish off this battle. Anger and frustration with the Frostlass for holding her up, worry for her Pachirisu, combined with curiosity abut the gun shot. And wonder, that such a beautiful planet as Saturn could hide such a disgusting, low-life criminal as Nate.

    Falcon shot her Pachirisu a look, meaning 'stay there and distract it!'. She then followed on by giving Classicle the same look as she had given him when he was in the backpack earlier, accompanied by her mouthing the attack, which together, could only define one thing - 'Spark Attack'. She hoped Classicle understood.

    Silently, Falcon recalled Sparky, her Flaaffy, and released Light-Heart, her Ponyta, to replace Sparky. The fiery ponyta was full of energy and ready to go. Falcon could see she was fired up for their first battle together. This was the type of energy Falcon needed to defeat this Froslass.

    "Light-Heart, use a Ember to make a fiery hit on this Frosslass and finish it off!" Murmured Falcon.

    "Now go!" She screamed. She hoped the Pokemon would instantly let off their attacks, whilst the Frosslass still hadn't registered the scream in it's brain.

    Already Falcon had planned out what she was going to do next. Light-Heart would melt the locks on the cages to her Pokemon with an ember - they would get out of there and to where the gunshot happened, on Light-Heart's back, with Classicle leading them.
    Last edited by Golden Mew; 19th February 2008 at 5:32 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  14. #2989
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Over here
    Posts
    652

    Thumbs up Seaside City Confrontation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire View Post
    The Black Glove, I will be your FT updater. Hopefully we will both enjoy this partnership =D

    But first, I don’t have any personal rules; just make sure you follow the basic rules of RPing. Please reply in DarkOrange, I don’t mind if you use a non-standard font and size.

    Now I have several quick questions you can respond to via PM. Do you mind if I write your name as TBG in my updates, or would you rather I write the whole thing out? Also, you did not specify where you want to go Seaside City; I will assume you have no problems “going with the flow” then, yes? Anyhow, hope you enjoy your adventure.


    TBG: Deciding to listen to the old man’s advice you begin your hike towards what you presume to be Seaside City. To your delight you soon find out the man was correct; as you traverse a small hill the first sign of human civilization greets you. You spot tall building sprawled out across the horizon and as you get closer to the city, roofs of residential houses become more distinct. Within half an hour you wind up at the outskirts of the city, excited to begin your urban adventure.

    “Hey you.” A hoarse voice calls out suddenly. You look around and spot the source, a teenaged boy leaning on the “Welcome to Seaside City” sign. You couldn’t help but notice that he and three of his friends were holding spray cans, presumably the same ones they used to graffiti on the sign. “Hey boys, come check this guy out.”

    “Whatcha want Billy?” One of the shorter boys walked over, shaking the spray can wildly, and chewing his gum obnoxiously. You begin to realize this isn’t going to be a friendly encounter, and try to walk past as if nothing had happened. The first boy, Billy, swiftly jumps to cut you off.

    “Yo, Mikey, have a look at this.” Billy says, reaching for your pendant. You jerk away from his outstretched hand. Billy and Mikey smile, it seems you have provoked them. “I think boss would love this thing, and that mask too.” Both of them drop their spray cans, and reach for their belts. A brief flash illuminates the area as they release their pokemon; a Poochyena and scruffy looking Teddiursa.

    It seems fighting is your only option. The other two boys circled back around you, blocking off any attempt at a getaway. The four of them laugh idiotically, while the two pokemon slowly advance towards you. What will you do?


    “Yo, Mikey, have a look at this.” Billy said, reaching for Drifter's pendant. The masked trainer sidestepped the grab, evading the theft attempt "That would not be a wise desicion boys" He said. Billy and Mikey smiled, as though provoked, ignoring his statement. “I think boss would love this thing, and that mask too.”

    Both of the wanna-be gangstas dropped their spray cans and reached for their belts, calling out a Poochyena and a Teddiursa. Drifter had to stiffle a laugh *what kind of graffiti artist uses a Teddiursa?* he thought.

    Holding down the guffaws, he saw that they had cornered him, two boys on each side. He knew they couldn't be too tough (he was nearly a head taller than these young boys), but he was outnumbered. He thought about the teams, his, and the boys. He had Blitz, a Heracross, which would normally be quite an effective Pokemon against Normal and Dark Types, but he had no Fighting-Type Moves. He also had Trigger, the Carvahna, but on land, he may as well forfeit. The masked trainer gritted his teeth and reached into his pocket, enlarging a Pokeball.

    "You boys leave me with no choice" he said, "If you desire a fight" he opened the ball in his hand "Then this is your opponent." Blitz, the overly agressive Beetle Pokemon materialized on the ground in front of him. "I think he's more than capable of taking you down." Drifter replaced the pokeball, then reached into his other pocket and pulled out his Pokedex, which had become a key tool in his last battle. Not only did it give him info on his own Pokemon, but it also aided him in finding the weaknesses and status of the opposing Pokemon.

    "Blitz, it's just you and me against them" he said. "Start off with a Tackle attack to see how they react, then use Horn Attack On Poochyena and Shadow Claw on Teddiursa." He waited to see how his wild Pokemon would react.
    Last edited by The Black Glove; 20th February 2008 at 1:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, make life take the lemons back! I don't want your d*** lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to build me a combustible lemon to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!

  15. #2990
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default Update 2

    Rabid Squirrel, you are now in my group. Rules are simple and can be found in my previous update. Oh, and TBG, could you please put a link to your regi in your signature please?

    The Black Glove: Your Heracross nods his agreement before beginning the battle. The pair of trainers in front of you had wasted no time either, having already relayed their commands, their pokemon jump into action as well. Blitz steps off powerfully, doubles his body over and races towards the Poochyena. The dog has no trouble sidestepping the attack, but trips over and ends up bumping into the Teddiursa. In anger the seemingly cute bear kicks his partner, which causes a little scuffle to occur between the trainers. Using the distraction to his advantage, Blitz steadies himself and with another burst charges back into the fight. This time he comes in slightly lower, his impressive horn in line with the dark pup’s belly area. Blitz doesn’t make the same mistake again; with a loud thud he drives his horn into the Poochyena’s side, causing it to yelp in pain as it is launched several feet into the air. The two teens quickly snap back to attention.

    “C’mon Scruff. Show ‘im whattcha got.” Mikey yells at his aggressive Teddiursa. In response Blitz whirls around, his claws blaze with a deep purple mist, but just as he was about to make contact the energy dissipates, causing Blitz to abort his attempt at the attack. The Teddiursa wastes no time, retaliating with a mean slash aimed at Blitz’ forehead. Blitz winces as the bear’s claws scratch a small gash at the base of his horn. Out of the corner of your eye you notice that the Poochyena has made his way back into the heat of the action, and before you can warn your Heracross the pup pounces at Blitz. Within a blink of an eye the Poochyena is once again on the ground, yelping in pain. A fierce rush of wind blows past you, and then you notice the reason the Poochyena had been hurt; a golden Pidgey was now hovering over the battle field. All five people look around, wondering where it had come from.

    “Well. Two on one is hardly fair. Mind if I join?” Again all five trainers look around, before finally a person slip out from between two trees. How? You had been looking straight at that spot not even ten seconds ago. Still confused you look back at the two teens behind you, but they were fast asleep, knocked out, by a Sleep Powder attack evidently. “This is better. Let’s have a battle then, shall we?” The mysterious trainer says calmly, winking at you. It seems the odds have been evened out, so what will you do next?


    Rabid Squirrel: After a quick break, you and Vincent resume your hike through the damp and eerie forest. As you walk, you begin to feel uneasy, the trees become denser and thus less light can be filtered through the mossy leaves. If the darkening of your surrounding wasn’t enough, you begin to hear odd rustles, groans and sounds which seem altogether unnatural. You look down at your arachnid partner, who shares your uneasiness. The brief lapse of concentration quickly proves costly; you step on a patch of turf that feels different from the rest, as you swing your trailing leg forward, the ground gives way and you go along for the ride.

    You slide down a chute rapidly, roots cutting you along the way, dirt filling your mouth. When you finally land, you are relieved that it is on something soft. You scan your location, which is dimly lit by a distant flame, or torch, or something. The chute you just fell down is roughly fifteen feet above you; to your left is a steel door, with a small barred opening which let in the light. It doesn’t take you long to realize you’re in a jail cell of some sort. Panicked you stand up, trying to feel for some way out, but stopped cold when an icy hand grips your wrist.

    “There’s no way out girlie.” A voice just as cold as the hand tells you. You step back, assess the person, and realize you couldn’t spot him, because he set directly below the opening in the door; no light hit him. Above, you can hear Vincent enter the cell, apparently he was not dragged along, and followed you after he realized you were missing. “You’re a pokemon trainer, eh? Maybe you can help us get out.” The comment struck you as odd. Has this person been down here so long that he conversed with himself or was there actually more people down here? Either way the man was giving you the chills.

    “Did you say trainer?” You turn around, and make out about four more people. Where did they all come from? How deep was this cell?

    “Indeed.” The icy man answered. “So? Will you help us or not? Do you have any pokemon, like your spider over here, that can help us climb out of the chute?” The man asked eagerly. Whatever their reason was, they wanted out. Got any ideas?
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  16. #2991
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Over here
    Posts
    652

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire View Post
    Rabid Squirrel, you are now in my group. Rules are simple and can be found in my previous update. Oh, and TBG, could you please put a link to your regi in your signature please?

    The Black Glove: Your Heracross nods his agreement before beginning the battle. The pair of trainers in front of you had wasted no time either, having already relayed their commands, their pokemon jump into action as well. Blitz steps off powerfully, doubles his body over and races towards the Poochyena. The dog has no trouble sidestepping the attack, but trips over and ends up bumping into the Teddiursa. In anger the seemingly cute bear kicks his partner, which causes a little scuffle to occur between the trainers. Using the distraction to his advantage, Blitz steadies himself and with another burst charges back into the fight. This time he comes in slightly lower, his impressive horn in line with the dark pup’s belly area. Blitz doesn’t make the same mistake again; with a loud thud he drives his horn into the Poochyena’s side, causing it to yelp in pain as it is launched several feet into the air. The two teens quickly snap back to attention.

    “C’mon Scruff. Show ‘im whattcha got.” Mikey yells at his aggressive Teddiursa. In response Blitz whirls around, his claws blaze with a deep purple mist, but just as he was about to make contact the energy dissipates, causing Blitz to abort his attempt at the attack. The Teddiursa wastes no time, retaliating with a mean slash aimed at Blitz’ forehead. Blitz winces as the bear’s claws scratch a small gash at the base of his horn. Out of the corner of your eye you notice that the Poochyena has made his way back into the heat of the action, and before you can warn your Heracross the pup pounces at Blitz. Within a blink of an eye the Poochyena is once again on the ground, yelping in pain. A fierce rush of wind blows past you, and then you notice the reason the Poochyena had been hurt; a golden Pidgey was now hovering over the battle field. All five people look around, wondering where it had come from.

    “Well. Two on one is hardly fair. Mind if I join?” Again all five trainers look around, before finally a person slip out from between two trees. How? You had been looking straight at that spot not even ten seconds ago. Still confused you look back at the two teens behind you, but they were fast asleep, knocked out, by a Sleep Powder attack evidently. “This is better. Let’s have a battle then, shall we?” The mysterious trainer says calmly, winking at you. It seems the odds have been evened out, so what will you do next?
    OOC: The Link is in my info section, Dark Fire. I believe you will find it sufficent.

    Drifter winced as Blitz's Night Slash seemed to sputter out. That move was one of the best in his arsenal, and had played a major role in Trigger's capture, when he used it to fling enormous amounts of sand into the Carvahna's face. Not just his best move failing, but the failed attack left Blitz wide open to the coming attacks from Poochyena and Teddiursa. He tried to shout a warning but before he could, a blur swept by, knocking the Poochyena backwards.

    A golden Pidgey hovered over the battle field next to Blitz, who was as surprised as its trainer by its appearance. “Well. Two on one is hardly fair. Mind if I join?” came a voice. Drifter turned around to see a person slip out from between the trees. *How in the world...* he thought *I was looking over there just a few moments ago...* he moved his gaze to the two teens who had been knocked out cold by some kind of attack. *Sleep Powder* he realized, spotting some of the bluish spores on their clothes.

    “This is better. Let’s have a battle then, shall we?” The mysterious trainer said calmly, winking at him. Drifter looked at the new arrival. He would worry about introductions later. Right now, he had to worry about battle. "I'm glad to see others willing to help." He grinned beneath the mask that covered his mouth. The expression could still be seen on the rest of his face, and to be honest, he hadn't had a double battle before, so he was glad to have a partner.

    Rapidly turning focus back to the battle, Drifter called out his next moves. "Blitz, use Leer to draw them both to you! Then bring your Horn Attack down on top of them! Finish with Night Slash!" Drifter looked to his new partner "Let Blitz draw them. He has a higher stamina and defense level than your standard Pidgey." he looked to the trainer's Pokemon floating above the battlefield "though it certainly doesn't look like a standard Pidgey..." He pointed his Pokedex at the bird Pokemon to check it's stats....
    Last edited by The Black Glove; 22nd February 2008 at 4:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, make life take the lemons back! I don't want your d*** lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to build me a combustible lemon to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!

  17. #2992
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
    Whoo, updates.

    ~0~lilbluecorsola~0~


    With attacks ordered, Haru quickly springs into action. He starts off with a Water Pulse; the orb of water flies across the air and hits the blinded Sharpedo, who doesn’t know what to do beyond Thrash about. It seems that with his blindness it’s mildly confused as well, which just worsens his state and causes his tantrum to be more flopping than a threat. Before he can finish, Haruhi fires off a Power Gem. The lump of Rock energy flies at the shark, which reacts with a panicked Dark Pulse. The malicious wave grazes Haru out of pure luck, but the boost absorbs most of the attack. Shaking off the light hit, your lilblue Corsola fires a Bubblebeam at the flabbergasted Water/Dark, who doesn’t know what to do other than let out a Screech, which interrupts Haru right as he finishes the attack. With that, the shark settles down again, not particularly happy with the condition it's in.

    Sharpedo is already looking desperate, but he can still take a beating. It looks like he's beginning to see better now, but the newfound confusion isn't helping. Haru’s still in amazing shape, but he’s already getting a little bit tired. Despite this, he's quite happy at a second sucessful round.

    What will you do?
    As the battle quickly progressed into the second round, Haruki wasted no time in carrying out his next set of attacks. Summoning a blue sphere, he fired it towards the Sharpedo, who could do nothing except flounder about some more after being hit. The attack seemed to cause the shark further confusion, making its outburst appear more awkward than infuriated. Before it could finish its bewildered display, Haruki already began to form his next attack, gathering together rock energy to create a shining gem with ten crystal faces. He launched the stone towards Sharpedo, the attack striking abrasively across the fish’s back. The shark roared in anguish and responded by randomly firing waves of dark energy from its position across the water. By chance one of the waves managed to graze Haruki’s flank, though the faint red aura still surrounding his body helped to absorb most of the damage.

    Recovering quickly from the insubstantial hit, Haruki inhaled deeply once again and began to unleash a barrage of bubbles upon the shark, whose only remaining option seemed to be to emit a deafening, high-pitched shriek, which interrupted Haruki just as he concluded his attack. Haruki winced at the noise, altogether not too pleased at having to experience a taste of his own medicine. Yet besides the injury to his ears as well as his pride, his trainer was pleased to note that his health was still in fine condition (though she noticed he was beginning to get a little tired as well from using so much energy).

    Sharpedo, meanwhile, was already looking frantic, having taken a severe beating within just two rounds (and now having to deal with some confusion as well). However, it also seemed that its eyesight was beginning to return, an ability which could give the Sharpedo back its advantage over Haruki. Jessica frowned as she assessed the situation, and quickly gave her next set of orders to her Corsola.

    “Surround Sharpedo with a MIST so that it can’t see you, then use SPIKE CANNON followed by ICICLE SPEAR!”
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 23rd February 2008 at 4:53 AM.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  18. #2993
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Socialist America
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire View Post
    Rabid Squirrel, you are now in my group. Rules are simple and can be found in my previous update. Oh, and TBG, could you please put a link to your regi in your signature please?

    Rabid Squirrel: After a quick break, you and Vincent resume your hike through the damp and eerie forest. As you walk, you begin to feel uneasy, the trees become denser and thus less light can be filtered through the mossy leaves. If the darkening of your surrounding wasn’t enough, you begin to hear odd rustles, groans and sounds which seem altogether unnatural. You look down at your arachnid partner, who shares your uneasiness. The brief lapse of concentration quickly proves costly; you step on a patch of turf that feels different from the rest, as you swing your trailing leg forward, the ground gives way and you go along for the ride.

    You slide down a chute rapidly, roots cutting you along the way, dirt filling your mouth. When you finally land, you are relieved that it is on something soft. You scan your location, which is dimly lit by a distant flame, or torch, or something. The chute you just fell down is roughly fifteen feet above you; to your left is a steel door, with a small barred opening which let in the light. It doesn’t take you long to realize you’re in a jail cell of some sort. Panicked you stand up, trying to feel for some way out, but stopped cold when an icy hand grips your wrist.

    “There’s no way out girlie.” A voice just as cold as the hand tells you. You step back, assess the person, and realize you couldn’t spot him, because he set directly below the opening in the door; no light hit him. Above, you can hear Vincent enter the cell, apparently he was not dragged along, and followed you after he realized you were missing. “You’re a pokemon trainer, eh? Maybe you can help us get out.” The comment struck you as odd. Has this person been down here so long that he conversed with himself or was there actually more people down here? Either way the man was giving you the chills.

    “Did you say trainer?” You turn around, and make out about four more people. Where did they all come from? How deep was this cell?

    “Indeed.” The icy man answered. “So? Will you help us or not? Do you have any pokemon, like your spider over here, that can help us climb out of the chute?” The man asked eagerly. Whatever their reason was, they wanted out. Got any ideas?
    OOC: Thanks for updating me! ^^

    Kami screamed with fright as she rocketed down a chute. She hit the ground in a face plant, luckily the ground was soft. Kami's eyes rapidly darted around her surroundings. To her left was a big steel door. Realizing she was trapped in here, Kami jumped up and frantically groped about the cell with her hand. As a icy cold hand gripped her wrist, Kami let out a shriek.

    “There’s no way out girlie,” the owner of the hand tells her. At this point Kami's heart was pounding at an alarming rate. Kami stood still, too frightened to even move. After hearing Vincent come in, Kami started to relax a little, knowing she would be protected. “You’re a pokemon trainer, eh? Maybe you can help us get out,” the creepy guy remarked.

    'We?' Kami thought. Hearing a voice from behind her, Kami gave another little shriek. Swiftly turning around, she noticed four forms in the darkness.

    “Indeed. So? Will you help us or not? Do you have any pokemon, like your spider over here, that can help us climb out of the chute?” the first guy spoke up again.

    "I have a Murkrow that can fly some small people out," Kami said after a short pause. "And some other people can climb up a Spider Web from my Ariados." Kami pulled Karasu's Pokéball off of her belt and released the Murkrow. After relaying the order to her Murkrow, Kami turned to the rest of the prisoners. "Who will go first?" She asked them.
    Last edited by Rabid Squirrel; 16th March 2008 at 3:08 AM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/sypkz9.png[/IMG]

  19. #2994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
    -=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-

    Starting this battle off, the new little Chiko begins with a soothing Grasswhistle, a calming contrast to this otherwise tense situation. All of the sudden, the two scary ancients, the Kabutops who was coming in for a Slash and the Omastar who was charging a Bubblebeam, both begin to nod off, stopping mid-attack. Meanwhile, the newly revealed psychic feline begins to place a strange Curse on herself, raising her attacking ability and her defensive strength at the cost of slightly lowered speed. Now, both considerably drowsy, the Kabutops and Omastar are easy targets for Aitro’s flurry of Razor Leaves and Dreamer’s boosted Body Slam respectively. Each stumbles backwards, horribly shocked by the sudden impact. Of course, the shock wakes them, and the both continue the attacks they were ordered. Kabutops delivered a firm Slash to Aitro, who resisted it well, hiding her leaf from harm, but still feeling a shock. Omastar also released his spray of bubbles, which Dreamer takes easily. Quickly, the pair of them fire off another set of attacks; Dreamer throws a Psybeam at Omastar, and Aitro flings a Leech Seed. Omastar is quickly blown back and the Mud Bomb it was about to fire is flung into the air, spraying all the batters with mud. The seed starts to gestate; vines engulf the ancient predator’s chest and start to sap it’s energy at a quick rate due to his strange intense weakness to all things plant.

    At the end of the round, both Pokémon have taken decent damage and are looking good overall. The two fossils are already starting to look battered.

    What will you do?
    Watching the four Pokémon exchange attacks, ABL again feels an intensely unpleasant sensation in her gut, hoping that the battle will soon be over. "Alright then Dreamer, give both of those fossils a wide Swift attack, but stay back while Atiro is using her Vine Whip. When that's through, try to move in fast and startle that Omastar with a Quick Attack. That should give you an ideal opportunity to deliver a good strong Confusion and disrupt anything it might be planning." The trainer sighs before catching herself and trying to show confidence for the sake of her much-adored Pokémon, but cognitive dissonance continues to gnaw at her, silently wishing that there could be a better way...
    <3 Simba <3


    s e r e n d i p i t y
    <3 Simba <3

  20. #2995
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Jerichi (Update in Sienna)

    You give your orders to the Snorunt as he fires an Ice Beam, leaving Grotle to withdraw, but it doesn't do too good since it freezes it's face upon contact. Snorunt begins to throw it's finishing blow, striking Grotle before it can get it's Synthesis in, knocking it out at last! The boy growls in anger as he recalls his Grotle back.

    "Cheap *******." he said, directed at you. "Next time, you won't win!"

    He runs of while your Gumpig heads back to you. You pet it on the head for doing a good job healing that sentret. You hear someone calling out to you as you see a middle-aged man with a gray moustache, a brown farmer's hat, and blue overalls over his tan, dirty shirt. He looks back at the boy, who finally goes out of sight and turns back at you.

    "I'm deeply sorry about what that boy did. You see, he's always like this and I just feel bad for those trainers who have to face someone like him."

    You tell him it's no big deal and you were doing it because of the Sentret.

    "How thoughtful. Anyway, if you want, your Snorunt can rest up at my place. Would that be all right with you?"

    Do you accept? Also if there's anything you'd like to ask about the boy from this guy, I'm sure he might help. No guarantees, though.
    "Good job, Snowy!" Tetsu cheered, rushing over to his little sprite and giving him a pat on the head.

    After a swear from the boy, he ran off with his Grotle as Saix walks back quietly, his static expression hidden beneath his hood. Tetsu gives the cloaked pig a pat on his head before returning it to it's moon-decorated ball. Upon returning his Pokemon, a mustached man in classic farmer's garb appears. He looks back the way the boy ran, and turns to Tetsu.


    "I'm deeply sorry about what that boy did. You see, he's always like this and I just feel bad for those trainers who have to face someone like him."

    "It's ok," Tetsu replied, "I was just doing it for this poor Sentret here."

    "How thoughtful. Anyway, if you want, your Snorunt can rest up at my place. Would that be all right with you?" the man offered.

    "Oh, that'd be great. Snowy here got a bit beat up and I wouldn't mind a rest myself. One thing I was wondering though, why does that boy attack these innocent Pokemon?"

  21. #2996
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Konan
    Accepting Tom’s challenge, you quickly call out Hinote, the little Torchic seeming eager to battle. Tom kneeled himself, looking at the adorable fire pokemon. “What a fine Torchic you have there!” he said, smiling at the small pokemon. “Should be a fun battle! C’mon, Venom. Let’s beat them.” The Gulpin, which didn’t seem too tough for such a violent nickname, quickly nodded, and both moved to the middle of the crowd quickly.

    “Listen up everybody!” he shouted, grabbing everyone’s attention. “There will be a pokemon battle now, between me and my Gulpin, and Arashi and her Torchic. Some space is needed, obviously, and please, enjoy our battle.” The crowd seemed to be ecstatic about this, and quickly fastened their pace, some of them leaving the scene, while the majority formed an elliptical rectangle, much similar to the shape of a pokemon battlefield. “Are you ready, Arashi?” he yells from theone side, as you move quickly to the opposite location. “Let the battle begin!”

    You quickly shout your orders to Torchic, and the fire chicken quickly nodded, glaring at the Gulpin. She dashed toward Venom, andher body emits a dark eerie purple, leaving behind a beautiful trail of dark colors, quickly disappearing into thin air. As she gets closer, she violently slashes the Gulpin’s body, the injury glowing for a second. Venom bounces back, hurt by the powerful Night Slash. The crowd cheered lightly for Hinote, although some boo’ed at him, the picture of a sad and hurt Gulping being heart-broken.

    As the Torchic was ready to another assault, Tom yelled “Sludge attack, now!”; Venom quickly spit a nasty-looking purple goo at the chicken, the Sludge hitting the chicken right in her chest. The crowd cheered again, this time on Venom’s side, and the Gulpin bowed slowly with his head. As she gets up to her regular breath, hoping for another hit, her body starts glowing again, moving rather quickly toward her prey. The Gulpin cries in pain as Hinote Night Slashes its body, striking as accurately as possible at the previous injuries. The poison pokemon cries in pain, but quickly counters, Pounding the Torchic with his hands.

    “Not bad, not bad.” Tom said. “Hinote seems to be well trained. So are we though. Yawn at him, Venom!” That said, the Gulpin opens his seemingly-bottomless mouth, Yawning cutely at the crowd. However, the poison pokemon afterwards fired a barrage of small pink bubbles, every one of them hitting the surprised Hinote. Showing the effects of the attack, she yawns as well, and seemed to be drowsy.

    “That’s Yawn for ya!” The clerk exclaimed. “Venom, do some Stockpile while she’s half asleep. Then, go for a Pound to wake her up, and follow another Sludge!” he ordered, and the Gulpin nodded, starting to Stockpile his energies. Hinote took some damage, and is under the effects of Yawn, which means very soon she’ll be fully asleep.

    What will you do?
    Lemme apologise for replying to this update so late. Life has been hectic for me, so deepest apologies.

    Upon seeing her opponent's tactics, she knew that the Gulpin wasn't to be trifled with. Apparently this Gulpin knew a wide variety of attacks which dealt different status effects onto others. Hinote was evidently disadvantaged for her attacks were mainly Fighting type attacks, and not much were actually strong Fire attacks. This was partly her fault for she hadn't had the time to teach Hinote a variety of TMs.

    Arashi stood for a while, as if thinking of what to do. Should I wait for him to send all his attacks at me then strike at him, hard? Or should I try my best to keep Hinote's loss of health to a minimum? Decisions, decisions. First, I've got to take care of the effects of Yawn before I can decide to do anything.

    Thinking of a stratergy, she understood that if Hinote fell asleep and was awakened, she would stand a much better chance against Gulpin. Her opponent was careless in letting Gulpin force Hinote awake before he even dealt major damage on Hinote. That was foolhardy of him, for Hinote was a rather agile Pokemon as compared to his Gulpin.

    "Hinote, once you awake from your slumber due to the Pound attack Gulpin gave you, Night Shade away as he fires Sludge at you. Attempt a nice Crush Claw on him when you dodge the Sludge and then trap him with Rock Slide. That should keep him busy," the young brunette commanded, as if thinking she would win this with a breeze if there were to be no inteferences.

    Oh boy, how she would love it if she could thrash her opponent so bad.

  22. #2997
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Shadowshocker (Update in Sienna)


    "Sounds like a good idea to me." Rory said.

    You begin to probe into the Nidoran's mind as you try to get Nidoran to focus on Mannin himself. You see him as a teenage street punk with a small-spiked jacket and a tribal-style tattoo along both of his arms and long, blonde hair that's spiked as it goes down. You stop now that you've gotten a clear view of him, so now you use your future sight to find a location on him. Through your mind, you try to remember where he's located, but for some reason, you don't have any point on where he might be.

    "I don't think it's working." Rory stated. "Maybe because you're not use to this?"

    You try again but get the same results. Nidoran sighs, but the two of you aren't ready to give up. Rory suggests reading her mind again to find the hotel, and without a word, you try that. You get a visual on the hotel and immediately stop.

    "Good, now that we have the location, how about we teleport there?"

    You agree with him and tell the two of them to hold onto you while you're teleporting. Rory hold Nidoran tight as he holds onto your arm, leaving you to use a teleport to leave the fairground. Before you knew it, you were in the middle of the forest outside of town.

    "I guess your attacks still need work." Rory said. He looks around and sees the city in the distance, not too far from here. "Well, at least we're by the village."

    The three of you try to teleport again, but suddenly you hear a gun ****, leaving you to turn to your left, and before you knew it, you were taken off by some strange men by a large net. You try to teleport away, but somehow it doesn't work. You look around to see who these people are, but you couldn't do anything, because you're immediately placed in a van. Your eyes race around, wondering who these people are. Poachers? Men sent by Mannin? You look in front of the van trying to peer through the wall separating the back end and the seats up front, but you don't seem to get anything. Your powers must be blocked? Is it the net? Suddenly, the car slows down, and you begin to hear the men talk.

    "Dammit, did we get a flat?!"

    Before you knew it, you suddenly feel your body changing as you begin to glow. After a while, you're back in your human form. You check yourself to see if you're completely human, and sure enough, you are. You look down at your belt to make sure your guys are still there, and luckily, they are.

    Perhaps one of your guys can bust you out of here, because it doesn't look like this opens from the inside. Care to give it a shot?

    Shadow gritted his teeth as he stared down at his reformed hands. Not only had he failed to locate the errant Mannin in question, but somehow he had also managed to get captured without any immediate means of escape. "Really, could nothing go right for once?" he thought angrily, then paused to mull the situation over.

    Somehow, the net that was trapping the three of them together was able to nullify all Pokemon attacks, or at least that of an Alakazam. Noting how closely the threads held them, it would not be wise to release one of his Pokemon inside the net... Or did he have to release his Pokemon inside the net, Shadow thought. Looking at the holes in the net, Shadow brought out his Ghost Ball and Rocket Ball, aiming the central mechanisms through two of the holes.

    "Grim, Ephidel, battle stations!" he hissed, summoning the Gripper and Bat Pokemon, who appeared with a regal rumble and sharp screech. "Ephidel, use Wing Attack to slice a hole through this net, but try not to slice us open! Grim, bust a hole in this van with a Fire Punch into Shadow Punch combination!"
    PASBL Standings: Level 5, B+ Ref, 83-22-10, 243 KOs, 484.5 TP, 0 SP
    Badges: Biohazard, Reffing
    Don't Go Clone This Mon FB Datafile

  23. #2998
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

    ~*o Dream Breaker o*~
    Putting your one-humped camel and mushroom insect into battle, the two of them, along with a slew of Combee, face down a scary living boulder. After a little bit of encouragement and orders, your Pokémon ready themselves to battle. Acting first, the Queen Orders her troops to Attack the gigantic rock. In swift and tight formation, the Combee batter the Golem in groups of 3 or 4, distracting it sufficiently so Persphone can climb up a nearby tree and position herself properly for her next few attacks and so Arioran can prepare his first assault. Trying to fend of the Combee, Golem gives a flail-like Double-Edge in desperation. As the two of them start their techniques, the Vespiqueen calls her lieges off so they are not injured in the combined beat-down. Firstly, Arioran totters forward at the highest speed he can manage, which isn’t that speedy given his anatomy, but is fast enough to confuse the Golem when he finds a Mud Bomb fired in his face. While Arioran pulls back for his next attack, Persephone begins to shake Stun Spores and Posionpowder over the rock, who inhales copious amounts of both. Its joints begin to buckle and lock up slightly, but the powder didn’t seem to have as much of as effect, though it won’t be obvious for a while longer.

    Now having completed his first order, Arioran prepares his next attack. Before he uses it though, the Vespiquen swipes her arm through the air. A fair deal of Combee break ranks and hover over to you. They surround you from all directions, and in a group effort, lift you a couple inches off the ground. Just in time too, as Arioran uses a Magnitude the second you are lifted up. The ground that your feet were touching just a moment ago begins to shake fiercely and crack in places. The top-heavy lithic creature topples easily due to lack of stability, and falls over on his round back. It seems that he’s incapacitated, but once he goes into a Rollout, it’s clear that he’s not. Looking like he has some decent control despite his paralysis, the stone rolls around to strike Arioran for decent damage.

    Once the shaking ends and the Golem turns back around to continue to gain speed, the Combee drop you off. The Vespiquen then calls them to a Defense Order, and they all line up in a shield around your Pokémon.

    While Arioran has taken decent damage, he came out on top this round, as Golem is in much worse of a spot with the mud, paralysis and possible poisoning. His Rollout may not last too long due to the now uneven ground, and you now have a protective wall of Combee, but it’s still quite a threat.

    What will you do?
    God, Jeri, I'm so sorry. o_o

    Surrounded by Combee, Zach felt the busy little bees lift him up off the ground and marveled at the strength they had as a team. Peering over a few of the bees, he admired Arioran fight in her first battle, shaking the ground with a powerful magnitude and watched as the Golem toppled over. Thinking she’d KO’ed it, Zach pumped his fist a few times before realizing that it was still very conscious, rolling into a ball and smacking into Arioran. Cringing as he thought about the pain she must be feeling, Zach offered encouragement to the Numel.

    “Arioran, don’t give up! Confuse Golem by Diging underground, and come back up with a surprise as you do a Dig/Ancientpower combo!” Hoping that his trooper got the message, he turned his sights onto Persephone. “You did great with your orders last round, Persephone!” Zach called out to her. He could see her form trembling with pride, probably with a touch of fear as well. “When you see Golem looking around for Arioran, send a Seed Flare his way! Be careful to avoid letting him see you, so hide behind a branch or something afterwards!”

    Letting a sigh of anxiety out of his system, he turned to the Vespiquen. “I think we’re getting closer,” he said with a smile.

  24. #2999
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Note: The rest of my updates will come in due time, but I told GM I'd get her previous update up ASAP.

    I may edit with the rest, but no guarantees.


    Golden Mew: (Update in Sienna)


    You recall your Flaaffy as you send out your Ponyta to finish the job. Froslass powers up a mighty Ice Beam, but your Pachirisu shocks the daylights out of Froslass as it falls to the ground. To add fire to the fuel, your trusted steed shoots an Ember by surprise as it strikes Froslass hard. You and Flaaffy get onto Lightheart's back and rush out of the area, burning Froslass in the process. You then order your Ponyta to burn the locks to get your remaining Pokemon free, and sure enough, they get out safely as you recall them back into your Pokeballs. You pick up your Pachirisu and head off on your trusty steed while Froslass tries to recover, but the flames from Ponyta's fire burn Froslass as it falls to the ground, but it was far from over for it. Before it could react, you were long gone.

    With everyone safe and sound, you head off to the exit, but before you can get anywhere, you find Nate and Tate, both lying on the ground in their own blood. You stare in shock at the sudden events, but when you hear Tate trying to pick himself up, you rush over to his safety. He opens his eyes to try and tell you something.

    "I'm sorry." he said. "I promised you that nothing would happen to your Pachirisu...but I told my brother..."

    He coughs up blood in reaction to the pain of the bullet lodged in his chest. You were foolish enough to trust him with your Pokemon. Had you not have heard those gunshots, your Pachirisu might have been in danger.

    "My brother betrayed me again. This time, I thought we would get somewhere, but he opened fire on me. Before I fell, I shot him in the chest...and he died well before you got here. I'm...sorry."

    With that, he closes his eyes. You try to wake him up, but he was starting to get cold. After a while, he finally died. You couldn't help but cry for him after what he tried to do for your Pokemon. Even if he was a liar, he led you here to rescue your friends. You wipe your tears away as you recall the rest of your Pokemon back and head back upstairs to the outskirts of Saturn. You wonder where to go next, so you head back to the main area of departure for your next adventure.


    With that, your adventure finally ends. Before you start a new adventure, there's something I need to discuss with you via PM. So if you can do that ASAP, that'd be great.


    You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

    Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

    "I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)


  25. #3000
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere green. :O
    Posts
    4,118

    Default liek omfg.

    WOMG Updates.

    ~0~lilbluecorsola~0~
    Haru, quick to act against the now frantic shark, begins his orders by speedily dumping Mist into the air, confusing the shark further. Despite its inability to see its target, the shark isn’t willing to give up yet. Suddenly, in a rush of water, the shark comes charing in, the Aqua Jet propelling it into Haru with frightening force. The little coral is whipped out of the water, but you manage to catch him mid-flight before he is knocked into the path of the Sharpedo once more. As
    the rough skinned fish comes back around on the other side, you grip Haru tightly and wait out the assault as the shark flies everywhere in a foaming blast of spray. Desperately, Haru wiggles out of your grip, and fires a Spike Cannon from the safety of the giant duck, but the hits just glance off the raging Sharpedo. He tries again, but with Icicle Spears instead, and they do even less damage.

    Now, it seems you’re in a pretty desperate position… but wait! Looking around, you see that under the foam and water, there’s a drain! If only you could get down there… Haru, with his boost, may be able to pull the plug, but it would require some sort of distraction... There are a lot of bath toys that could be used to distract it, such as floating rings of all colors, waterproof plush, and a couple toy boats. Looking at the Sharpedo again, you see it constantly ramming into the duck. Each ram pushes it closer to the edge of the tub. Maybe the Sharpedo could be used too…

    With the situation even more desperate than before and a few options put before you, what will you do?

    -=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-
    With attacks ordered, the duo continues to battle their malicious foes. Kabutops, who is still busy dealing with his new coat of vines, finds himself suddenly airborne when Aitro’s Vine Whips quickly wrap around him, and suddenly send him flying into his shelled partner. In the middle of all this fossil flight, a barrage of Swift projectiles peppers the beasts, confusing them further. In an attempt to untangle themselves, they instinctively Slash and fire Water Guns respectively, hurting each other and causing more panic. To add injury to insult, Aitro fires off a flurry of foliage, creating a Leaf Storm. The four-times-super-effective assault of leaves batters the ancients, who begin to untangle themselves. Once they get themselves sorted out, though, they find themselves peppered with more Leaves of the Razor variety, making the perfet distraction for Dreamer’s Quick Attack on Omastar. Again, the fossil is knocked into it’s partner, and more entangled confusion ensues. To add more confusion to the mix, Dreamer does just that; she uses Confusion on the Omastar, effectively causing it to struggle even more and randomly bash into Kabutops in desperation.

    “It’s not over yet!” The admin growls.

    This round was great for the two of you. Both Pokémon took massive amounts of damage, and look to be wearing down. What will you do?


    +-~Missigno. Master-!~
    Daichi grinned at hearing your acceptance.

    “All right then, let’s get going.” Daichi says eagerly.

    After picking up your Pokémon, the two of you head back into the forest, and Daichi leads you down a dirth path. The further you go into the forest, the less defined the path becomes until you reach the depths of the woods, where it dissaprears altogether. Slowly, you proceed, pushing branches and grass out of your way with every step you make. After a while, the thicket grows tough and hard to traverse.

    “Don’t worry,” he reassures you, “I’ve done this plenty of times before. Just stick close; we should be coming up on a colony soon.”

    Surely enough, a minute later, you hear the hum of the powerful wings, a clear sign that there are Yanmega in the area. The volume increases as Daichi leads you further through the underbrush. Eventually, you are forced to cover your ears due to the fierce noise eminating from the wings of the beastly insects.

    “Here!” Daichi shouts over the ear-splitting noise, handing you a pair of earmuffs.

    Awkwardly, you put on the muffs, and the sound dies down to manageable levels. To your right, you see Daichi, who has released his Shiftry again, who also is wearing earmuffs, peering at something from behind a mass of grass. He motions you to come and see, and you comply. Looking out of the grass, you see a large fleet of gigantic green dragonflies buzzing in pattern formation around something lying on the grass. What it is is nearly impossible to tell due to the horrible noise and thick foliage. Suddenly, Shiftry lunges into the circle of Yanmega, with Daichi pouncing after him, but the forest imp is too quick for his trainer.

    Wildly, Shiftry fires attacks every which way, effectively scarring off the Yanmega, who all fly overhead back the way you came. With the dragonflies gone, Shiftry bends down to care for the creature in the grass. Both you and Daichi run to its aid, finding a little beaten up Weedle curled up on the ground.
    “We better get this guy some help, and fast.” Daichi suggests, “If we go back the way we came, we’ll probably run into some unhappy Yanmega.”

    You suggest going through the forest and trying to find some help on the other side.

    “I know this forest pretty well, but it’s not going to be that easy.”

    What will you do?

    ~*o Dream Breaker o*~
    With Golem still on a rolling rampage, Arioran decides that it’s time to take the low road. Using the Dig ordered, she confuses the rolling rock by dipping underground. Meanwhile, on the surface, Vespiquen gives you a helping hand by Ordering her troops to Attack Golem relentlessly, which slows it down long enough for Arioran to pop back up, blasting the beast with Ancientpower. Suddenly, the Golem finds itself in a tree, looking pretty unhappy with the smash delivered by Arioran. It rights itself, uncurling, and goes toward Arioran, firing Blasts of Rock at the muel, who is protected by the bee shield somewhat. However, the barrage of rocks breaks it, and Airoan is impacted by a couple shots. Not finished, it keeps coming at Airoan, and tries for a massive Body Slam, but, panicked, Airoan responds with a Seed Flare, the massive plants shooting from her back and knocking into the stone, sending it flying back once again.

    With a good deal of teamwork, you’ve come out on top this round, but Golem isn’t finished yet. Airoan is still in great shape, and the Combee are still prepared to fight.

    What will you do?
    Last edited by Jerichi; 25th February 2008 at 3:01 AM. Reason: Forgot an attack. >>;

Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •