Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

+-~Missigno. Master-!~
    Daichi grinned at hearing your acceptance.

“All right then, let’s get going.” Daichi says eagerly.

After picking up your Pokémon, the two of you head back into the forest, and Daichi leads you down a dirth path. The further you go into the forest, the less defined the path becomes until you reach the depths of the woods, where it dissaprears altogether. Slowly, you proceed, pushing branches and grass out of your way with every step you make. After a while, the thicket grows tough and hard to traverse.

“Don’t worry,” he reassures you, “I’ve done this plenty of times before. Just stick close; we should be coming up on a colony soon.”

Surely enough, a minute later, you hear the hum of the powerful wings, a clear sign that there are Yanmega in the area. The volume increases as Daichi leads you further through the underbrush. Eventually, you are forced to cover your ears due to the fierce noise eminating from the wings of the beastly insects.

“Here!” Daichi shouts over the ear-splitting noise, handing you a pair of earmuffs.

Awkwardly, you put on the muffs, and the sound dies down to manageable levels. To your right, you see Daichi, who has released his Shiftry again, who also is wearing earmuffs, peering at something from behind a mass of grass. He motions you to come and see, and you comply. Looking out of the grass, you see a large fleet of gigantic green dragonflies buzzing in pattern formation around something lying on the grass. What it is is nearly impossible to tell due to the horrible noise and thick foliage. Suddenly, Shiftry lunges into the circle of Yanmega, with Daichi pouncing after him, but the forest imp is too quick for his trainer.

Wildly, Shiftry fires attacks every which way, effectively scarring off the Yanmega, who all fly overhead back the way you came. With the dragonflies gone, Shiftry bends down to care for the creature in the grass. Both you and Daichi run to its aid, finding a little beaten up Weedle curled up on the ground.
    “We better get this guy some help, and fast.” Daichi suggests, “If we go back the way we came, we’ll probably run into some unhappy Yanmega.”

You suggest going through the forest and trying to find some help on the other side.

“I know this forest pretty well, but it’s not going to be that easy.”

What will you do?
    Missingno. Master looked upon the little Weedle on the ground, and immediately felt concern on a massive scale for the Hairy Bug Pokemon. "I agree, we got to help this little guy," he said seriously. "I'll tell you right now, though, I have no idea how to get through this forest, so you better lead the way. Here-" And he sent out Crobat. "Crobat, stay close to us, and be ready to attack the instant I say so." He turned to Daichi. "I'll carry Weedle. I'm no expert on the species, but I agree we have to hurry." Then he kneeled down and whispered to the injured Weedle, "Don't worry, little guy, we'll help you."

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Default Updates!!! Woooo!!!!

Shadowshocker (Update in Sienna)

You release your Dusknoir, who floats with a commanding grunt and your Crobat, who flutters his wings very rapidly to stay afloat as you tell them what to do. Crobat's wings begin to glow as it slices through the net, releasing you to move on your own will instead of being cramped inside like you just were. You then order your Dusknoir to blast the door open with one hand lit on fire and one eminating a dark aura, blasting the door off the hinges and far from the van. The two outside hear you as you step outside to run off with Grim and Ephidel at your side. Suddenly a blast of light emerges from someone's Pokeball as a ferocious Swampert emerges from the light and lets loose a threatening growl. You step back, but you see another light emerge as you see a Luxray behind you, growling just as loud.

You look behind you to see two men in pinstripe suits, one with a small mohawk with no other hair around it and another grunt who has his hair tied in a ponytail, both of them smiling as if they want you dead.

"All right, brat!" the guy with the mohawk said. "Where's that Alakazam you took?!"

"Yeah," the guy with the ponytail said. "Me and Louis had big money for that guy!"

You tell them that the Alakazam was actually you. Safe to say, they were appauled.

"Don't play us for fools!" Louis said. "Where's Alakazam?!"

You tell them you're not joking, but they don't believe it.

"Hmph!" the mohawk dude grunted. "All right. I say we show them who's the joke around here. Eh, Marty?"

"Yeah!" Marty said. "Swampert, Foresight on that Dusknoir and then use Hammer Arm!"

"Luxray, Charge your power and then use Discharge on that stupid Crobat!"

These guys don't seem to want to give in, want to show them who's boss around here?

Jerichi (Update in Sienna)

The man sighs at your question.

"As long as I've known my Conrad, he's always hated Pokemon. He wanted nothing to do with them, but he just does."

You find it weird that he would hate Pokemon, but use his Grotle, who was a Pokemon. You ask him about that as well.

"Him and Grotle, surprisingly, have a huge bond of trust. Conrad has huge faith in his abilities, and hardly ever lets him down. Even if he does, he puts up a fight worthy of his respect, despite his dismay. Grotle will do anything Conrad tells him to, even kill."

You gasp at that thought of him telling a Pokemon to kill.

"He hasn't killed anyone, but I know for certain he'll go to such lengths with the Pokemon. I know, I'm his grandfather."

You were also surprised to see that he was the boy's grandfather as well. So many questions, so many surprises in store. You ask him to take you to his place as he happily accepts. The two of you head on to the old man's house, while you wonder who that boy really is.

-----------------------------------------

You enter a small house that wasn't too much to look at, just a small living room with a couch and a small, outdated TV attached to a kitchen with the usual appliances: Fridge, stove, sink, the works. The man goes to the kitchen as he asks you for a drink. You just ask for water as you look around.

"By the way, are you entering the Orienteering competition tomorrow?"

Orienteering competition? You ask him what it's about.

"It's a small competition where you go to certain destinations to find a clue. However, it's far different from other Orienteering competitions. Not only can you search for clues, you must battle any and all trainers you meet along the way. I hope you know, my grandson is entering with Grotle as well."

You wonder if this'll be a good idea to enter, especially when "he's" entering. You think about it for a moment and give him your decision...
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 29th February 2008 at 3:30 PM. Reason: Right Pokemon in mind, but gave him the wrong name. XD

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post

You release your Dusclops, who floats with a commanding grunt and your Crobat, who flutters his wings very rapidly to stay afloat as you tell them what to do. Crobat's wings begin to glow as it slices through the net, releasing you to move on your own will instead of being cramped inside like you just were. You then order your Dusclops to blast the door open with one hand lit on fire and one eminating a dark aura, blasting the door off the hinges and far from the van. The two outside hear you as you step outside to run off with Grim and Ephidel at your side. Suddenly a blast of light emerges from someone's Pokeball as a ferocious Swampert emerges from the light and lets loose a threatening growl. You step back, but you see another light emerge as you see a Luxray behind you, growling just as loud.

You look behind you to see two men in pinstripe suits, one with a small mohawk with no other hair around it and another grunt who has his hair tied in a ponytail, both of them smiling as if they want you dead.

"All right, brat!" the guy with the mohawk said. "Where's that Alakazam you took?!"

"Yeah," the guy with the ponytail said. "Me and Louis had big money for that guy!"

You tell them that the Alakazam was actually you. Safe to say, they were appauled.

"Don't play us for fools!" Louis said. "Where's Alakazam?!"

You tell them you're not joking, but they don't believe it.

"Hmph!" the mohawk dude grunted. "All right. I say we show them who's the joke around here. Eh, Marty?"

"Yeah!" Marty said. "Swampert, Foresight on that Dusclops and then use Hammer Arm!"

"Luxray, Charge your power and then use Discharge on that stupid Crobat!"

These guys don't seem to want to give in, want to show them who's boss around here?

OOC: By the way, Jono, Grim's a Dusknoir now. Thanks for the update though. xd

Shadow gritted his teeth in both defiance and apprehension combined. With no method of making a quick escape, he was trapped with Rory, sandwiched between two fully evolved, and most probably powerful Pokemon. Leaving Shadow with a type disadvantage, to boot.

The scientist mulled his situation over quickly, yet carefully. Ephidel was at a level and elemental disadvantage, but hopefully, Grim might be able to make up for it. He would have to play by both his Pokemon's strengths, and pull out all the stops where his knowledge was concerned to ensure (hopefully painless) victory.

"Grim, escape into another realm Shadow Force before Swampert can detect you, then come smashing back at Luxray with the same attack! Ephidel, while Grim's gone, let fly your strongest Confuse Ray!" Shadow hollered. "Ephidel, follow up with a Wing Attack on Swampert, and Grim, hold Swampert down with Grass Knot!"
    PASBL Standings: Level 5, B+ Ref, 84-22-10, 247 KOs, 492.5 TP, 0 SP
    Badges: Biohazard, Reffing
    Don't Go Clone This Mon FB Datafile

Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)

You tell Sally and Sean to head off with you after you've taken the potion, leaving them to follow you as you run down the path. The Sandslash smiles at them, knowing that the potion would have immediately taken effect by now: The potion worked and she was sure happy about it. As you keep running down the path, you feel nothing changing inside of yourself, leaving Sally to decide to down the Potion that was given to you. You all stop at a midway point with a 4 way intersection. You hear loud growls coming from the straight path, but Sean tries to get your attention.

"I know you've all been in rough situations," Sean began, "but I have to find a way out of here. I have to warn my men and retreat."

"But what about us?!" Sally argued.

"Don't worry, I have complete faith in all of you, but if something goes wrong, press the red button on your cellphone. That'll let me know that something is wrong. Just call me normally when you're finished."

You begin to hear louder roars, coming from the left and right sides. Suddenly, hundreds of Armaldo and Rampardos storm through the passageways, but Sean pushes you back.

"Go down the path and face that Aerodactyl!" Sean shouted. "Leave them to me!"

"But dad, all of them?!"

"Just go!"

Sally was worried about her father than the mission itself, but you try to comfort her by telling her everything will be all right.

"GO, NOW!!!"

The two of you run down the straight path while Sean sends out his Gabite to deal with the horde of ancient Pokemon. You make sure your crystal is in the right pocket, and sure enough it was there, leaving the two of you to run off to deal with Aerogon in the final battle. Before you knew it, you see light ahead as you both rush down to see what it was. Once you got to where the source was, you see an amazing sight: A large egyptian style throne room set deep within the earth, and you were at the very top of the room where the entrance was.

"This must be the king's chambers!" Sally said. "This must be from Aerogon, too!"

Sure enough, you see Aerogon himself down on the throne itself, glaring up at you.

"Humans!" Aerogon shouted, physically speaking. You cringe in fear at his powerful voice. "I will not allow your interference! Your father has been a huge pain in our domination! But now, you'll see why you made a foolish error to face me!"

You hear sounds of a real Aerodactyl coming from a long path that opens up on the high wall to your right. You, and Sally, were both in shock when you see the two Aerodactyl carry Sean, who looks as if he was knocked out.

"Listen to me, if you even hope to see your father again, then join us!"

"Do your worst, it's not going to work on us!"

You try to warn Sally that the potion might not work, but it was too late. Aerogon releases a powerful wave, but it doesn't affect you. You sigh in relief, but you realize that Sean didn't take the potion and as soon as the wave stops, you see Sean, turned into an Anorith!

"Be like that!" Aerogon said fiercely. "Go, my minions! Destroy him!"

Two Aerodactyl fly up roaring ferociously. Sally growls in anger as she clutches her Luxury Ball in anger and throws it like a baseball.

"Sarina! GO!!!"

Her flygon pops out, letting out a fierce roar while she signals you to send out your other Pokemon as well. Either Flygon or another flyer you might own. Go for it!
    <ooc> Jnoo, I'm really sorry for not replying in a timely fashion. I was kinda sick and swamped at the same time. I should be back to my usual-promt-self from now on. Thanks. </ooc>

Grey saw Sean in the grips of the terrifying rocky birds and suddenly, to his horror, witnessed him transform into a small Anorith. That was a crushing blow to his esteem and Grey felt much like a quickly deflating balloon. However, in shock, he turned to the screaming Sally as she drew a pokeball from her belt and released the graceful Sarina into the air, ready to battle once again. Grey saw the fury in her eyes, heard the fiey passion in her voice, and stared in awe as the winds whipped up against her hair and light dazzled off glistening tears. This picture was what brought Grey back from the edge of giving up: her fierceness and desire to win. Inspired, he followed suit.

In response to the two oncoming Aerodactyl, grey drew out a dark Rocket Ball, and with a grand flourish, called out his own Flygon - the strong and beautiful Coriolis, owner of the winds and master of the skies. Her lithe form matched that of Sarina and the two sand dragons were prepared to take on the twin minions of Aerogon.

"Sally, we've done this before and we can do it again - let's work together. Let's tag team them both."

Then, Grey turned to Coriolis and gave her her commands, "Coriolis, we have to do our best. Then we have to move on to take out Aerogon. Open up with a broad Screech. Trap one of the Aerodactyl's in a Sand Tomb and blast the other with a powerful Dragon Pulse!"

Grey hoped that Sally saw his plan. They either had to detour these two to take on Aerogon or incapacitate them fast enough in order to move onto the big fry. Move fast, strike hard, and win - that was their only option.

~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

-=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-
    With attacks ordered, the duo continues to battle their malicious foes. Kabutops, who is still busy dealing with his new coat of vines, finds himself suddenly airborne when Aitro’s Vine Whips quickly wrap around him, and suddenly send him flying into his shelled partner. In the middle of all this fossil flight, a barrage of Swift projectiles peppers the beasts, confusing them further. In an attempt to untangle themselves, they instinctively Slash and fire Water Guns respectively, hurting each other and causing more panic. To add injury to insult, Aitro fires off a flurry of foliage, creating a Leaf Storm. The four-times-super-effective assault of leaves batters the ancients, who begin to untangle themselves. Once they get themselves sorted out, though, they find themselves peppered with more Leaves of the Razor variety, making the perfet distraction for Dreamer’s Quick Attack on Omastar. Again, the fossil is knocked into it’s partner, and more entangled confusion ensues. To add more confusion to the mix, Dreamer does just that; she uses Confusion on the Omastar, effectively causing it to struggle even more and randomly bash into Kabutops in desperation.

“It’s not over yet!” The admin growls.

This round was great for the two of you. Both Pokémon took massive amounts of damage, and look to be wearing down. What will you do?
    With a glance in the admin's direction, ABL raises an eyebrow and shakes her head slightly. "Maybe not, but it's close, wouldn't you say?" Silently, she wonders how the admin can take himself so seriously with the two fossil Pokémon flailing about like a slapstick comedy duo, causing her some concern about the man's sanity.

Turning back to her Pokémon, ABL flashes a quick smile and a thumbs-up to her Espeon, just glad that the psychic cat hasn't given up and walked away in disgust. "Alright Dreamer, now it's time to focus. Firstly, use Sand-Attack to prevent them from disturbing your concentration. Then, when you're ready, release a powerful burst of Confusion. Finish that Omastar off with a Psybeam." With instructions given, the trainer steps back and waits, breathing shallow and gaze fixed.
    <3 Simba <3

s e r e n d i p i t y
    <3 Simba <3

WOMG Updates.

~0~lilbluecorsola~0~
    Haru, quick to act against the now frantic shark, begins his orders by speedily dumping Mist into the air, confusing the shark further. Despite its inability to see its target, the shark isn’t willing to give up yet. Suddenly, in a rush of water, the shark comes charing in, the Aqua Jet propelling it into Haru with frightening force. The little coral is whipped out of the water, but you manage to catch him mid-flight before he is knocked into the path of the Sharpedo once more. As the rough skinned fish comes back around on the other side, you grip Haru tightly and wait out the assault as the shark flies everywhere in a foaming blast of spray. Desperately, Haru wiggles out of your grip, and fires a Spike Cannon from the safety of the giant duck, but the hits just glance off the raging Sharpedo. He tries again, but with Icicle Spears instead, and they do even less damage.

Now, it seems you’re in a pretty desperate position… but wait! Looking around, you see that under the foam and water, there’s a drain! If only you could get down there… Haru, with his boost, may be able to pull the plug, but it would require some sort of distraction... There are a lot of bath toys that could be used to distract it, such as floating rings of all colors, waterproof plush, and a couple toy boats. Looking at the Sharpedo again, you see it constantly ramming into the duck. Each ram pushes it closer to the edge of the tub. Maybe the Sharpedo could be used too…

With the situation even more desperate than before and a few options put before you, what will you do?
    Haruki breathed out deeply once again, this time exhaling a blue cold fog which enshrouded the panicked shark. Despite its severely reduced visibility, the Sharpedo refused to relinquish the battle. Charging blindly out of the haze, the shark swerved to hit Haruki with full force, propelled suddenly by a powerful jet of water pressure that it created. Caught completely off guard, Haruki squealed as he was tossed into the air from the impact, fortunately descending close enough to Jess that she was able to lean over the side of the duck and catch him before he fell back in the water. Steadying herself on the float, she checked the Corsola to make sure he was okay, then quickly scanned the water for signs of the Sharpedo, aware she was now a prime target for its next attack.

She spotted it a short distance away, making a turn around the edge of the tub and rushing at them with complete lack of control. It flew angrily into the duck’s side, causing the vessel to rock dangerously back and forth. Jess gasped as the duck lurched forward and gripped her Pokémon tightly, bracing herself against the sudden movement. The shark roared and continued ramming its target in a blind rage, sending giant sprays of water into the air with each fierce impact.

Haruki, realizing the danger of the situation, managed to squirm out of his trainer’s instinctively tight hold, and quickly turned around to the face the shark. His horns began to glow and he fired off a rapid barrage of cone-shaped spikes at the shark, but the pins merely glanced off the Sharpedo’s tough hide. He tried again, this time shooting tiny spears of ice at it, but they seemed to cause even less of an impact.

The situation seemed to be turning increasingly desperate. As the Sharpedo continued to ram the duck’s side, Jessica’s eyes scanned the water for anything they could possibly use to escape the situation. Peering down through the depths, she spotted a drain at the bottom of the tub. Glancing around at the number of bath toys surrounding her, an idea began to formulate in her mind…

WHAM! The Sharpedo rammed forcefully into the duck again, pushing it slowly closer to the edge. There was no time to waste deliberating; they needed to act now.

“Haruki,” she summoned, and the little blue Pokémon turned expectantly towards her. “See those floating rings? They look a little too small to fit a huge shark, but you should be able to get through them, I think. I want you to jump in the water, and use SCREECH to get its attention. If that doesn’t work, try a ROCK BLAST. Once it starts chasing you, dive underwater and swim towards the rings. Jump back out of the water through a ring and keep swimming. Hopefully Sharpedo won’t notice due to its anger, and you might be able to get it stuck in the ring. Once it’s stuck, swim to the bottom and pull the plug stopping the drain, then come right back to me if possible. Understand?”

Haruki nodded firmly, bracing himself for the task ahead. Jessica could feel her heart pounding in unison with the shark’s ramming; she hoped she wasn’t overestimating her Pokémon’s strength. If Haruki failed, the results would then be disastrous for them both. Glancing at her Pokémon with motherly fear, she immediately relaxed when she saw his determined expression.

“Right. I know you can do this. Just be careful, okay?”

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    Seaside City:

The Deserted Fairground: After many unexplained happenings occurring in this very popular fairground, a devastating fire on the Ghost Train (an immensely popular ride), responsible for the deaths of dozens of children, closed the fairground to the public. The spooky events continued long after, putting a stop to any reconstruction work that had ever been attempted. As a result, the fairground has become a breeding ground for the darker side of the pokemon world.
    A young woman stopped her movement to look up at the tall buildings of the City she had just entered. Their impressive forms loomed over her, the sunlight glistening off the freshly clean windows casting patterns on the ground below. It had been such a long time since she had last passed through here that she took a moment to basque in the memories. Letting a smile flit across her lips she quickly made her way through the bustlng city, after all, this was not what she had come to see.

After a few hours had past she had made her way out of the main areas of the city and towards a desloate part hidden away from the main population, well it wasn't a pretty site and would't be a good advertisement for the great city. But this is what she had travelled to see, to feel how she had felt then. She stopped at the entrance to the Deserted Fairground looking at the old worn sign hung limply there. Closing her eyes she let the memories flood her; her young gung ho Sableye at her side, feeling like they could tackle anything, their first battle against a creepy Abra with a deep seated darkness within and her first capture, the same psychic pokemon that had given them a taste of pain. How she had her young Nincada stolen from her, teaming with another trainer to rescue their pokemon ... that was all so long ago yet remained so fresh in her mind.

Opening her eyes she let a grin spread across her mouth as she thought about the fun she would have. Now older and wiser, yet somehow still the same inquistive young girl when presented with somewhere spooky. Feeling a pair of claws dig into her shoulder she cast a glance to the right noting a pair of azure blue eyes looking into her own sapphire orbs. Impish grinned flashing his steely teeth as if reading her mind and let loose a little cackle.

"You feeling nostalgic too Imp?" she asked already knowing the answer. Imp nodded his head turning serious as certain bad memories entered his head for a moment before grinning again; he was glad that Stacey had brought him here again regardless of the few terrible moments they had endured.

"Well lets see if the fairground has missed us in our absence." she said feeling a tingle in the pit of her stomach, containing her excitement deep within as they moved through the ashes and into the fairgrounds clutches.

~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

-=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-
    With attacks ordered, the duo continues to battle their malicious foes. Kabutops, who is still busy dealing with his new coat of vines, finds himself suddenly airborne when Aitro’s Vine Whips quickly wrap around him, and suddenly send him flying into his shelled partner. In the middle of all this fossil flight, a barrage of Swift projectiles peppers the beasts, confusing them further. In an attempt to untangle themselves, they instinctively Slash and fire Water Guns respectively, hurting each other and causing more panic. To add injury to insult, Atiro fires off a flurry of foliage, creating a Leaf Storm. The four-times-super-effective assault of leaves batters the ancients, who begin to untangle themselves. Once they get themselves sorted out, though, they find themselves peppered with more Leaves of the Razor variety, making the perfet distraction for Dreamer’s Quick Attack on Omastar. Again, the fossil is knocked into it’s partner, and more entangled confusion ensues. To add more confusion to the mix, Dreamer does just that; she uses Confusion on the Omastar, effectively causing it to struggle even more and randomly bash into Kabutops in desperation.

“It’s not over yet!” The admin growls.

This round was great for the two of you. Both Pokémon took massive amounts of damage, and look to be wearing down. What will you do?
    With the smile on his face growing more and more relaxed, Muyo gives Dani's hand a squeeze, "It's not over yet, but Seanlax's lady friend is warming up..." Muyo is slightly offput by the Admin's attitude, however. "If you were a real Pokémon trainer, or any kind of man of honor, you wouldn't fight on when you're so clearly overmatched. Your Pokémon shouldn't have to suffer for your hard headedness, much less the Poliwag of this place. Let's finish them off, Atiro. Hit Kabutops with another Razor Leaf to set it up for one final Leaf Storm to finish it off. In the immediate aftermath, use your Vine Whip to snag the king away from this arrogant Aqua." With a smile to his beloved beside him, Muyo looks down onto Atiro, and gives her a wink. "Let's end this, so we can get back to enjoying this pond the way it's meant to be..."
    Last edited by Muyotwo; 16th March 2008 at 11:27 AM.
    "Vindictive, self-serving and often vicious"
    Head of PASBL and PASBL related goings on.
    Are you a virgin?
    Officially in Blingchu's bottom three.
    Ghosts have been proven to exist, you know.
    I heard it isnt comfirmed

Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)

“I figured you’d go with that,” Sally said. “Sarina, cover your ears when Coriolis screeches. Then slam one of the Aerodactyl with an Iron Tail so that the Sand Tomb will affect it. Then strike the other Aerodactyl with Dragonbreath!”

Both Flygon soar to the top as they prepare to take on both of the Aerodactyl, while the two of them set Sean down as they prepare for battle against the two Flygon. Your Flygon screeches loudly that it not only pierces the ears of the Aerodactyl, but everyone else's. One of the two Aerodactyl charges forward with an Ice Fang on your Flygon, but Sarina blocks it and slams Aerodactyl hard with an Iron Tail sending it to the ground. Your Flygon creates a Sand Tomb as the Aerodactyl gets trapped inside, struggling to get out. The other Aerodactyl fires a Hyper Beam, while the other both Coriolis and Sarina fire a Dragon Pulse and a Dragonbreath respectively as they destroy the Hyper Beam and strike the Aerodactyl nicely.

So far, it's going well, but both sides are about equal in energy loss. One of the Aerodactyl is trapped in the Sand Tomb and looks like it can break free at any moment.

"We're doing great!" Sally said. "We just need to keep it up!"

Both Aerodactyl prepare a powerful Hyper Beam towards both of your Flygon. What do you do?

You relay your orders to your Dusknoir and your Crobat as they get to work. Your Dusknoir uses Shadow Force to escape, leaving Swampert with little time to use foresight on him. Luxray begins to charge it's energy while Crobat shoots a powerful Confuse Ray across the area, confusing both Swampert and the charging Luxray. Dusknoir comes back from reality to use Grass Knot on Swampert, not only tripping him, but also tightening his legs and arms to the ground while Crobat prepares to strike it with a Wing Attack as its wings begin to glow. But it wasn't till both Swampert and Crobat were hit with a Discharge as Luxray's lucky hit hurts Crobat. Swampert manages to live through it with the Ground Type's immunity to electric attacks.

"This kid's pretty good." Marty said. "Eh, Louie?"

"Nah, I don't think think so." Louis said. "We're just getting warmed up!"

Your Pokemon are fine, save Crobat, who's the weakest one right now. Both sides are even, but you're going to have to plan a little harder if you hope to beat these guys.

What do you do?

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

Note: Well since Jeff my partner in the Cloud Garden has gone AWOL (and I feel bad continuing there without him) and I've still got an open zone slot I thought I might as well RP here. If that's alright with the updaters and people here /:

The Sunny Drylands:

West Ern: A ghost town located in the desert, despite efforts to make it a tourist attraction, the creepy state of this western town had frightened off most people, and it remains deserted. However, the wooden houses still stand tall, and it might be worth the visit for the western nostalgia.
    It was extremely hot, the sun was beating down as Stu wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his blue shirt and squinted while he looked around the desert avidly searching for the location he required: The West Ern. It was desolate town standing alone in the desert, who knows what it could bring? "Yeah, it's going to be great...if I can ever find it...." Stu's voice trailed off as he cleared his throat with a rough cough. He then realised his chosen partner for this excursion was nowhere to be seen. "DOOMSDAY?" Stu bellowed at the top of his lungs to try and find his estranged Solrock, who never really seemed to communication and seemed to often talk about the end of the world.

"Doomsday....Doomsday....Dooms I'm not happy! Get out here now!" Stu continued screaming across the desert. Suddenly out of the sand came Stu’s Solrock, who was most likely hiding under the sand for whatever reason. “Dude, I told you to stop doing that.” Stu sighed as he continued to walk, wondering why he chose Doomsday for this particular adventure. Possibly because a ghost town could be the perfect place for the loner psychic meteor rock or could be because Stu actually had no idea who to use so brought out the first Pokeball he could reach. He then kept on walking, checking back every few seconds to see if his Solrock wasn’t going on some wild chase or just vanishing completely.

“Argh, the sooner I get there better…”
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 24th March 2008 at 1:26 AM.

Sconociuto: Italian for "Unknown." A mysterious planet where anything can happen. More wild than your wildest dreams, stranger than the depths of your imagination. At times, darker than a moon less night -- at times, brighter than a raging inferno -- and anywhere in between. Sometimes, more evil than the evilest minds. Look over your shoulder, ready to run... Well, you might get lucky, but it might be a good idea anyway, given the chances of it being something you can’t actually live on are pretty high.

This planet apparently replaced Neptune for no adequately explained reason. This mystery is apparently one of the things we probably will never figure out.
    As Tyrant steps out on the teleportation pad to go to outer space, he thinks about many things. Such as "The place I want to go to is mysterious, I like mysteries, so this should work. But, ANYTHING could happen." He keeps second guessing himself, but ultimately knows he has to go there, it was too late now. With his trusty starter by his side, he knew that anything could be achieved, as long as he and Pyro stuck together. "Wow, you are one excited Charmeleon, aren't you?" he asks. Pyro replies with a nod, willing to risk anything to have a good adventure with his best pal. As the process finally begins, Tyrant's heart starts thumping, even Pyro could hear it. "Here we go." Tyrant muttered under his breath. He closed his eyes, not hearing or seeing anything for about 1 minute. The next thing he sees is a planet, filled with everything mysterious. "Alright, Pyro. I am a little nervous and scared, but I know you are by my side, and together, we can accomplish anything. Let's start now! At Sconociuto!" They ran foward, eager to start another good adventure.

You relay your orders to your Dusknoir and your Crobat as they get to work. Your Dusknoir uses Shadow Force to escape, leaving Swampert with little time to use foresight on him. Luxray begins to charge it's energy while Crobat shoots a powerful Confuse Ray across the area, confusing both Swampert and the charging Luxray. Dusknoir comes back from reality to use Grass Knot on Swampert, not only tripping him, but also tightening his legs and arms to the ground while Crobat prepares to strike it with a Wing Attack as its wings begin to glow. But it wasn't till both Swampert and Crobat were hit with a Discharge as Luxray's lucky hit hurts Crobat. Swampert manages to live through it with the Ground Type's immunity to electric attacks.

"This kid's pretty good." Marty said. "Eh, Louie?"

"Nah, I don't think think so." Louis said. "We're just getting warmed up!"

Your Pokemon are fine, save Crobat, who's the weakest one right now. Both sides are even, but you're going to have to plan a little harder if you hope to beat these guys.

What do you do?

"Ephidel, hang in there!" Shadow called, as he quickly assessed the overall situation. Both sides did have fully evolved, third-stage Pokemon, but it seemed to the scientist that the shorter end of the stick was now his to hold. The Crobat, he could tell, was severely disadvantaged by the presence of the enemy Luxray, but at least both foes were disabled... for now. Shadow gritted his teeth; hopefully he could use this bought time to handle the more significant threat.

"Ephidel, Hypnosis on Luxray, and Grim, fire Shadow Punch on Swampert! Then you two strike Swampert with an Air Cutter-Ominous Wind combination!"

Greens Grove:
    Constituting the most visited part of the forest; this mostly deciduous forest has a certain charm to its clean oaks, elms and birches, as well as many other trees. A delight for many both at day and night, summer or winter, it contains within it a community of pokemon which for some, is the main reason for a visit.
    Faith stepped out onto the springy grass of Greens Grove. She stretched. It was nice to get some fresh air after being trapped in the Ancient Tomb of the Arcane Realm for so long. She cast her mind back: it had been an adventure, but at times it seemed to her she would be trapped in that cramped room forever. That was why she had chosen Greens Grove; plenty of fresh air, and room to move. She tossed a pokeball into the air. Out came Chatterbox, her trusty female Chatot. The tiny parrot squarked with delight at the prospect of finally escaping the Ancient Tomb. While she was there, Chatterbox had helped her capture and defeat a level 1 Skorupi, which Faith had nicknamed "Stinger."

Faith smiled as she thought of her first capture. She was quite proud, as she knew that Skorupi's were quite uncommon. She decided she wouldn't let the blue scorpian out yet; taking care of Chatterbox would be quite enough work for her. She smiled again, and called out to Chatterbox, who was circling in the air, still not quite sure if this was real or a dream.

"Hey, Chatterbox! Come on, it's time for the second part of our adventure!"

Chatterbox chirrped in delight, as she returned to her trainer's shoulder.
    Last edited by futuramagirl; 27th March 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Default Where is everyone? 0_0

"This kid think's were dumb!" Marty said. "Swampert, Water Gun on Crobat and block that Fire Punch. Then strike it down with a Mud Bomb!"

"We'll show him, Marty!" Louis said. " Thunder Fang on Crobat, then let go and strike Dusknoir with Discharge!"

You tell them to move as they go into action. Crobat fires a Hypnosis at Luxray, but is soon disrupted by Swampert as it gets hit with a Water Gun, whom gets hit with a Fire Punch, but with its typing, it doesn't do that much. Swampert fires back with a Mud Bomb that hits Dusknoir for some nice damage. Luxray bites down onto Crobat and shocks him with its fangs, causing Crobat to cry in pain. It lets go and feels pain as it hit a poisonous valve in its body that distributes the poison to it's teeth, poisoning it instead.

"Louie, that was stupid you dumbnut!" Mary snapped.

"Hellooooooooo, I was planning here!" Louis responded. "Sheesh, boss Mannin sure was stupid to hire you!"

You react at their comment; how do they know Mannin? Before you can respond, Dusknoir and Crobat prepare their combo of Air Cutter and Omnious Wind, striking Swampert hard.

"See, you distracted me!" Matry said.

Louis just sulks as he turns to his poisoned Luxray. You still have a ways to go.

Swampert is worse off than the rest, but Crobat isn't too far off. Dusnoir is the best one, while Luxray is unharmed, but tired.

"Swampert, use Muddy Water on Crobat and TRY TO FORESIGHT THAT FRIGGIN DUSKNOIR!!!!"

"Eh. Luxray, use Facade on that Crobat, then once that Dusknoir is foresighted, use Thunder Fang on it!"

Your turn, what now?

I just got out of the Arcane Realm so I think this is how I do this.

Seaside City:

A large urban city, positioned on the east coast, built up over time from trade. This is Seaside City, which has blossomed into an amazing place with a number of tourists as well as long-term residents. Its scope is vast, with many shops, malls, cafes, hotels, movie theatres and the like. Nevertheless, mugging, pickpocketing and other petty crime is common on the darker side of the streets.

The River: A winding river miles long, south of Seaside City, its gentle water twisting throughout the entire zone and eventually out to the ocean. Its grassy banks are dotted with trees and are a popular destination for picnickers and trainers alike due to the amount of pokemon frequenting its peaceful shores. Nevertheless, some places can the waters be rapid. Rafting can sometimes be a good idea, and sometimes not.
    As Chris walks down the green banks of The River he looks at the waters flowing beside him as Jet, his Buizel, swims in the flowing waters. "We're setting out on a new adventure Jet." Chris says to his partner "I can't wait to see what lies before us." Jet turns towards his trainer and nods in agreement. Chris then looks at the waters ahead of them wondering what kind of people and Pokemon they will meet along the way. "I hope we get some excitment soon." Chris says with a sigh.
    Last edited by Lucario Master Chris; 4th April 2008 at 4:47 PM.
    I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
    -Started by Tyranitar

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Karen, Final member of GSC Elite 4.

If you battle using your favorite Pokémon simply because they're you faves, copy and paste this into your sig.
    -Started by Lucario Master Chris

I claim Nidorina! ^_^

The man sighs at your question.

"As long as I've known my Conrad, he's always hated Pokemon. He wanted nothing to do with them, but he just does."

You find it weird that he would hate Pokemon, but use his Grotle, who was a Pokemon. You ask him about that as well.

"Him and Grotle, surprisingly, have a huge bond of trust. Conrad has huge faith in his abilities, and hardly ever lets him down. Even if he does, he puts up a fight worthy of his respect, despite his dismay. Grotle will do anything Conrad tells him to, even kill."

You gasp at that thought of him telling a Pokemon to kill.

"He hasn't killed anyone, but I know for certain he'll go to such lengths with the Pokemon. I know, I'm his grandfather."

You were also surprised to see that he was the boy's grandfather as well. So many questions, so many surprises in store. You ask him to take you to his place as he happily accepts. The two of you head on to the old man's house, while you wonder who that boy really is.

-----------------------------------------

You enter a small house that wasn't too much to look at, just a small living room with a couch and a small, outdated TV attached to a kitchen with the usual appliances: Fridge, stove, sink, the works. The man goes to the kitchen as he asks you for a drink. You just ask for water as you look around.

"By the way, are you entering the Orienteering competition tomorrow?"

Orienteering competition? You ask him what it's about.

"It's a small competition where you go to certain destinations to find a clue. However, it's far different from other Orienteering competitions. Not only can you search for clues, you must battle any and all trainers you meet along the way. I hope you know, my grandson is entering with Grotle as well."

You wonder if this'll be a good idea to enter, especially when "he's" entering. You think about it for a moment and give him your decision...
    "By the way, are you entering the Orienteering competition tomorrow?" the man asked after the two entered his simple house.

"Orienteering? What's that?" Tetsu asks.

"Hmm, Orienteering. Sounds interesting." Tetsu replied. "I like to think I'm pretty good at that kinda thing. I'd like to have a few battles as well, since it's been a while since I've actually had some real battles. Why not?"

Though Tetsu thought that this was a good chance for some battling, he also knew that it would be an opportunity to find out what that boy is up to and hopefully keep him out of trouble.

"So, where do I sign up?"

{ASB} [FB] (dA) ~JSfSN~
    Thanks to Sammi for this banner.

[jerichi]

A new fanfic by yours truly.
    E.S.P.A.S.
    "I hope your mother dies in a silo explosion." ~ The Mozz

It's not easy
    being green.

Hilltop Hotel:
    Despite its name, this extravagant hotel towers not far from the City Centre. It is designed for one delegate in mind, trainers. Well, mostly fabulously rich trainers. Such extravagancies, like spas for both trainer and pokemon, large suites with gorgeous views or huge arenas for pokemon training, are commonplace on the many floors of the building. Nevertheless, many can come over just for the event held there, as the large tower hosts a number of battle tournaments, contests and many other interesting battle systems such as the commonly seen Battle Tower system. Worth the stop if one is interested, and definitely if one has the cash.
    Stepping out of his hired taxi, Amanuma Jun squinted his eyes a little in the broad sunlight. Quickly, he pulled out a pair of expensive looking sunglasses and placed them over his eyes. He took a few long looks around, as the taxi slowly pulled away. In front of him stood the Hilltop Hotel, certainly deserving of its reputation, it was indeed a fine spectacle. Jun decided that the location would suffice, and, gathering up his high-quality leather messenger bag and propping it over his shoulder, he began his ascent up the steps towards his destination.

As he walked, his eyes wandered. Jun was stuck in thought, trying to digest what had happened recently. Only a few weeks earlier, he had been happily living a quiet life at the family estate. There hadn't been a care in the world for Jun. But soon the news came, his father, already indeed estranged, not only to the world, but to Jun as well, had gone missing. Still, Jun could hardly understand what it meant. Due to the odd nature of his father's disappearance, the butler began to worry for Jun's safety, and advised he leave the estate and keep a low profile.

Jun decided a change of pace was in order. The best way to avoid a stressful problem such as one's father's disappearance is to pretend it doesn't exist, and a vacation was certainly a lovely way to keep Jun's mind off of things. It was unfortunate, Jun truly wished he could find his father, but he had no means of even beginning to search. As distasteful as the situation was, there was no helping it, and so why bother dwelling upon it? He quickly booked the plane tickets to some tourist attraction, Jun payed little attention to the semantics of his destination, he was more interested in the contents which filled it.

And so stood Jun, at the door of the Hilltop Hotel. He took a long breath. Whatever was soon to come stood looming before him, but, oddly, he felt a strange urge to turn and run.
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

. . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

I had these written then sat on them for ages. Sorry about that guys. >>;

~0~lilbluecorsola~0~
    Confidently, Haruki nods, and starts the plan in action. Quickly, he jumps out of your arms and into the water, and speedily swims towards the bath rings which float off to your left. As he goes that way, he Screeches loudly to draw the Sharpedo’s attention to himself. This is successful as you can feel the ramming stop, and you see the shape of the Sharpedo speed out of the Mist cloud and towards Haruki. The coral begins to weave through the rings. The angry shark doesn’t think twice before swimming into one though, and on his attempt to jump through one, it is caught to struggle in the gigantic plastic toy while Haruki heads for the drain. With a couple forcefull tugs of the chain, he manages to unplug the opening, and quickly flees back to his trainer.

The water level slowly begins to lower, and bubbles begin to ride up the sides of the porcelin, and Haruki swims towards you before the drainage starts to pick up…

All of the sudden, you hear a rush of water. Turning around, you spot the water rushing down the drain due to the force of gravity suddenly taking over. Haruki can sense it too, as his swimming becomes much more frantic, and he paddles panickedly to you. Extending your arms, you lean as far forward as you dare as the duck is pulled into the torrent. After a few tense moments, you manage to meet Haruki before the he is sucked into the pipes, grasping him close as the rubber animal approaches the bottom. A second later, everything darkens as you are thrown into the drain.

Before you can even yelp in surprise, you’re whipped out of the tub by some strange force, and appear again upon the vanity which you spied from over the rim of the bath, still tiny in comparison to the feature. Looking around confused, you wonder who saved you from your certain doom, but no one seems to be there.

“…strange,” You say to yourself.

“So I see you found the hole in my plan, quite literally.” Bane’s voice echos in your head.

In front of you, his ghastly form appears. Nonchalantly, he swings his cane.

“Interesting. I didn’t expect you to get out of the drain if you pulled it.” Bane rubbed what would be his chin thoughtfully. “No matter, it’s more fun this way.”

“Well, since you overcame that trial, I guess I have no choice but to return a Pokémon to you. I am a man, well, puppet of my word, after all.”

With a wave of his hand, Keif appeared at your side, as confused as you are. The moment he spots you, he lunges at you, glad to have found you.

“All right then, miss. You have three more rooms to explore: the Bedroom, the Greenhouse, and the Dining Room. Choose wisely.”

Where will you select?

-=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-

With orders given, the two Pokémon start their finishing strategies to take care of the dastardly Admin’s Pokémon. Firstly, Aitro quickly fires a Razor Leaf at the distracted Kabutops, who tries Slashing them up with limited success. However, that light cluster is suddenly followed with a Storm of Leaves, which aren’t affected by his Fury Cutter used as an attempt to fend off the leaves. Unable to carry on, the ancient Pokémon falls over, nicks covering his body.

Meanwhile, Dreamer kicks up some Sand as an Attack, though this is for more defensive purposes, as she quickly charges up a Confusion that is fired at Omastar. As expected, Omastar looks unhappy and baffled, and is a perfect target for a final heavy Psybeam. The attack hits cleanly, and Omastar falls like his pointy partner, curling up inside his shell.

-=Level up for Aitro and Dreamer!=-

With a few curses, the Admin withdraws his Pokémon. But, lucky for him, his loss was perfectly timed as a ladder decends from the sky, and the Admin hops on it, the king still in his grip, and begins to fly away with a scowl on his angry face. Aitro desperately tries to save Politoed with a Vine Whip, but it’s too late, and they’re quickly out of range. When all seems lost, you spot one more balloon yet to take off not too far in the distance. If you act quickly, you may still be able to board it and persue the villans.

What will you do?

+-~Missigno. Master-!~

Daichi leading the way, the two of you go off into the forest, away from the Yanmega to find help for the poor Weedle with Shiftry and Crobat at your sides. He leads you to an overgrown path, and the two of you stumble through the brush as Shiftry hops through the trees and Crobat flies low beneath the branches. Slowly, you trudge through the thicket, gripping the Weedle close as not to lose him.

After a while, Daichi suddenly stops. Shiftry stops as well, staring off into the distance.

“What’s wrong, Shiftry?” his trainer asks.

Without any notice, the wood imp darts off, heading deeper into the forest.

“Shiftry, wait! Where are you going?!” Daichi persues his Pokémon, tripping through the thick vegetation.

Shocked by the sudden change in course yourself, you beckon for them to wait up, and follow to the best of your ability. After a moment, Shiftry’s motives for the direction change become clearer; you can see some sort of colony formed in the trees in the distance. Shiftry is quickly approaching the settlement, and Daichi isn’t much farther behind.

Arriving at the colony, you see that it’s really just a mass of leaves and branches constructed into makeshift shelters of sorts, none of which are big or sturdy enough to support the weight of a human. Now on the ground, Shiftry stands in front of the tree village of sorts with Daichi standing just behind him.

Shiftry calls into the trees and his voice echos through the forest. From all the small “huts”, the heads of Seedot, Nuzleaf and Shiftry poke out. Curiously, they all rally in front of the lone Shiftry, looking at him strangely but keeping a fair distance. From the masses, an elderly-looking Shiftry steps out, and gives Shiftry a good once over.

“Is… is this your colony, Shiftry?” Daichi asked in slight wonderment at the mass of Pokémon.

Shiftry nodded shortly. Suddenly, a hush fell over the Grass Pokémon. The elderly Shiftry began to speak. Showing his age, his cries were rough and almost strained, but he spoke with a precence that caused the curious creatures to be silent. At the end of his speech, Shiftry looked at the ground sullenly, before kneeling on the ground in respect.

“Hm… I had always thought that’s what happened…” Daichi murmers to himself.

You ask what he means.

“Ever since I found Shiftry as a young Nuzleaf, I knew that he was different from the others. His leaf had been torn slightly at the top,” Daichi pointed to his left fan, which still bore a slash across the leftmost leaf. “He was awfully scruff and malicious, even for his species. I managed to tame him and make him a decent Pokémon, but I could never suppress his tendencies to steal. I thought that he probably was part of some sort of pack, and was expelled from it for thievery with a mark upon his leaf to show that he was an outcast, and I guess I was right.”

Daichi turned to his Pokémon.

“I know it’ll be hard, but can you see if they can do something for this Weedle here?” Daichi asked.

Shiftry nods and asks the elder about the injured Bug. After a pause for contemplation, the elderly imp walks over to you and examines the Weedle you hold. He motions to you to give him the larva, and you hand Weedle over. Turning back towards the group, he calls over a group of Shiftry who take the Weedle into the colony.

In the distance, you suddenly hear buzzing. It seems Daichi also hears it, because a look of shock and mild panic is evident on his face. From high in the trees, you can hear a Nuzleaf who you can assume to be on look-out duty call loudly. Somehow, the Yanmega have found you and are going back to retrieve their prey. They’ll be here any second, and while the Weedle is in the hands of the Shiftry clan, they’ll need all the help they can get to protect it and their colony.

What will you do?

+-~Missigno. Master-!~

Daichi leading the way, the two of you go off into the forest, away from the Yanmega to find help for the poor Weedle with Shiftry and Crobat at your sides. He leads you to an overgrown path, and the two of you stumble through the brush as Shiftry hops through the trees and Crobat flies low beneath the branches. Slowly, you trudge through the thicket, gripping the Weedle close as not to lose him.

After a while, Daichi suddenly stops. Shiftry stops as well, staring off into the distance.

“What’s wrong, Shiftry?” his trainer asks.

Without any notice, the wood imp darts off, heading deeper into the forest.

“Shiftry, wait! Where are you going?!” Daichi persues his Pokémon, tripping through the thick vegetation.

Shocked by the sudden change in course yourself, you beckon for them to wait up, and follow to the best of your ability. After a moment, Shiftry’s motives for the direction change become clearer; you can see some sort of colony formed in the trees in the distance. Shiftry is quickly approaching the settlement, and Daichi isn’t much farther behind.

Arriving at the colony, you see that it’s really just a mass of leaves and branches constructed into makeshift shelters of sorts, none of which are big or sturdy enough to support the weight of a human. Now on the ground, Shiftry stands in front of the tree village of sorts with Daichi standing just behind him.

Shiftry calls into the trees and his voice echos through the forest. From all the small “huts”, the heads of Seedot, Nuzleaf and Shiftry poke out. Curiously, they all rally in front of the lone Shiftry, looking at him strangely but keeping a fair distance. From the masses, an elderly-looking Shiftry steps out, and gives Shiftry a good once over.

“Is… is this your colony, Shiftry?” Daichi asked in slight wonderment at the mass of Pokémon.

Shiftry nodded shortly. Suddenly, a hush fell over the Grass Pokémon. The elderly Shiftry began to speak. Showing his age, his cries were rough and almost strained, but he spoke with a precence that caused the curious creatures to be silent. At the end of his speech, Shiftry looked at the ground sullenly, before kneeling on the ground in respect.

“Hm… I had always thought that’s what happened…” Daichi murmers to himself.

You ask what he means.

“Ever since I found Shiftry as a young Nuzleaf, I knew that he was different from the others. His leaf had been torn slightly at the top,” Daichi pointed to his left fan, which still bore a slash across the leftmost leaf. “He was awfully scruff and malicious, even for his species. I managed to tame him and make him a decent Pokémon, but I could never suppress his tendencies to steal. I thought that he probably was part of some sort of pack, and was expelled from it for thievery with a mark upon his leaf to show that he was an outcast, and I guess I was right.”

Daichi turned to his Pokémon.

“I know it’ll be hard, but can you see if they can do something for this Weedle here?” Daichi asked.

Shiftry nods and asks the elder about the injured Bug. After a pause for contemplation, the elderly imp walks over to you and examines the Weedle you hold. He motions to you to give him the larva, and you hand Weedle over. Turning back towards the group, he calls over a group of Shiftry who take the Weedle into the colony.

In the distance, you suddenly hear buzzing. It seems Daichi also hears it, because a look of shock and mild panic is evident on his face. From high in the trees, you can hear a Nuzleaf who you can assume to be on look-out duty call loudly. Somehow, the Yanmega have found you and are going back to retrieve their prey. They’ll be here any second, and while the Weedle is in the hands of the Shiftry clan, they’ll need all the help they can get to protect it and their colony.

What will you do?
    Knowing there were but mere seconds before the Yanmega arrived, Missingno. Master turned to Crobat. "Crobat," said the poison-type trainer, "The Yanmega are coming back. You gotta keep them away. Use Supersonic to disorient them. Then use your Thunder attack on as many as you can hit. After that, Cross Poison whatever's left standing. Matter of fact, you'll need some help." Missingno. Master then took out a Pokeball and threw it up. "Weezing, go!" Missingno. Master's faithful starter materialized next to Crobat. "Weezing," said Missingno. Master, "There's a swarm of Yanmega coming. Help Crobat get rid of them. Use Blizzard on as many as you can. And above all," he said to both of them, "make sure you don't accidentially hit any of the Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, or that Weedle in the old Shiftry's arms!" With their orders, Crobat and Weezing rose upward.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

"This kid think's were dumb!" Marty said. "Swampert, Water Gun on Crobat and block that Fire Punch. Then strike it down with a Mud Bomb!"

"We'll show him, Marty!" Louis said. " Thunder Fang on Crobat, then let go and strike Dusknoir with Discharge!"

You tell them to move as they go into action. Crobat fires a Hypnosis at Luxray, but is soon disrupted by Swampert as it gets hit with a Water Gun, whom gets hit with a Fire Punch, but with its typing, it doesn't do that much. Swampert fires back with a Mud Bomb that hits Dusknoir for some nice damage. Luxray bites down onto Crobat and shocks him with its fangs, causing Crobat to cry in pain. It lets go and feels pain as it hit a poisonous valve in its body that distributes the poison to it's teeth, poisoning it instead.

"Louie, that was stupid you dumbnut!" Mary snapped.

"Hellooooooooo, I was planning here!" Louis responded. "Sheesh, boss Mannin sure was stupid to hire you!"

You react at their comment; how do they know Mannin? Before you can respond, Dusknoir and Crobat prepare their combo of Air Cutter and Omnious Wind, striking Swampert hard.

"See, you distracted me!" Matry said.

Louis just sulks as he turns to his poisoned Luxray. You still have a ways to go.

Swampert is worse off than the rest, but Crobat isn't too far off. Dusnoir is the best one, while Luxray is unharmed, but tired.

"Swampert, use Muddy Water on Crobat and TRY TO FORESIGHT THAT FRIGGIN DUSKNOIR!!!!"

"Eh. Luxray, use Facade on that Crobat, then once that Dusknoir is foresighted, use Thunder Fang on it!"

Your turn, what now?
    OOC: Actually, Jono, I told Grim to "fire Shadow Punch".

A grin tugged at the edge of Shadow's lips, the scientist suppressing his brief moment of elation. It seemed that the battles and obstacles he had faced so far were slowly falling into place like a domino setup, lighting up a glimmer of hope at the end of his proverbial marathon. Still, it was still too early for him to even mentally celebrate. The enemy still had an apparent way to go before going out for the count.

"Ephidel, Fly for the skies! Grim, Disable that Muddy Water, then Shadow Force on Swampert to bypass Foresight! Ephidel, then come back down to smack Swampert with Zen Headbutt!"

I had these written then sat on them for ages. Sorry about that guys. >>;

~0~lilbluecorsola~0~
    Confidently, Haruki nods, and starts the plan in action. Quickly, he jumps out of your arms and into the water, and speedily swims towards the bath rings which float off to your left. As he goes that way, he Screeches loudly to draw the Sharpedo’s attention to himself. This is successful as you can feel the ramming stop, and you see the shape of the Sharpedo speed out of the Mist cloud and towards Haruki. The coral begins to weave through the rings. The angry shark doesn’t think twice before swimming into one though, and on his attempt to jump through one, it is caught to struggle in the gigantic plastic toy while Haruki heads for the drain. With a couple forcefull tugs of the chain, he manages to unplug the opening, and quickly flees back to his trainer.

The water level slowly begins to lower, and bubbles begin to ride up the sides of the porcelin, and Haruki swims towards you before the drainage starts to pick up…

All of the sudden, you hear a rush of water. Turning around, you spot the water rushing down the drain due to the force of gravity suddenly taking over. Haruki can sense it too, as his swimming becomes much more frantic, and he paddles panickedly to you. Extending your arms, you lean as far forward as you dare as the duck is pulled into the torrent. After a few tense moments, you manage to meet Haruki before the he is sucked into the pipes, grasping him close as the rubber animal approaches the bottom. A second later, everything darkens as you are thrown into the drain.

Before you can even yelp in surprise, you’re whipped out of the tub by some strange force, and appear again upon the vanity which you spied from over the rim of the bath, still tiny in comparison to the feature. Looking around confused, you wonder who saved you from your certain doom, but no one seems to be there.

“…strange,” You say to yourself.

“So I see you found the hole in my plan, quite literally.” Bane’s voice echos in your head.

In front of you, his ghastly form appears. Nonchalantly, he swings his cane.

“Interesting. I didn’t expect you to get out of the drain if you pulled it.” Bane rubbed what would be his chin thoughtfully. “No matter, it’s more fun this way.”

“Well, since you overcame that trial, I guess I have no choice but to return a Pokémon to you. I am a man, well, puppet of my word, after all.”

With a wave of his hand, Keif appeared at your side, as confused as you are. The moment he spots you, he lunges at you, glad to have found you.

“All right then, miss. You have three more rooms to explore: the Bedroom, the Greenhouse, and the Dining Room. Choose wisely.”

Where will you select?
    Haruki nodded once before leaping bravely into the water, and without hesitation turned to face towards the group of rings floating in the water nearby. He set off speeding directly towards them, on the way unleashing yet another loud, demanding cry that instantly attracted the Sharpedo’s attention. The incessant ramming finally ceased, and as Jess glanced over the side, she watched with anxiety as the Sharpedo’s dark shape abruptly shot out from the cloud of mist, and continued charging towards her Pokémon in angry pursuit. Instinctively fueled by the emergent presence of a threat behind him, Haruki put on an extra burst of speed, weaving in and out of the hoops in a desperate attempt to lose his tracker.

The enraged fish didn’t delay at the obstacles, too blinded with fury plus the rush of chasing a weaker opponent/prey to perceive that its body wouldn’t fit through one of the hoops, and at a jump became stuck in one of them just as it opened his jaws to grind down on the little blue Corsola’s exterior. Shocked, the Sharpedo all of a sudden found itself ensnared, and its victim had already swum far out of its reach, proceeding diligently on his plotted course towards the bottom in order to complete his next task.

When he reached the drain, Haruki paused a moment to recover his vigor, having just swum an exceedingly exaggerated distance from the surface to the bed. Reasserting himself, he grabbed onto the drain’s handle and, with a few powerful tugs, managed to pull the plug loose.

Jess watched with a premature sense of victory as the water level gradually began to diminish, and bubbles slowly emerged on the sides of the basin. Haruki, his task complete, quickly turned around and began heading back towards his trainer, eager to reunite with her after his exertion.

Suddenly, the girl heard the sound of rushing water increase dramatically in volume, and with a sudden feeling of concern, turned around to watch the water flee rapidly as if in terror from the sides of the tub, as the entire body was drawn towards the center by centripetal force, now aided by gravity. The bath surroundings gave way to an image of clean white porcelain, disappearing suddenly over the rim of the tub. Haruki also sensed the change in volume, as he abruptly amended his pace as well as expression, his movements growing increasingly more desperate as he struggled against the force of the water pulling him towards the unknown abyss.

Extending her arms, Jessica leaned over the side of the duck as far as she dared, as it too was being drawn into the powerful vortex which surrounded the center. She waited anxiously as he struggled against the current, drawing gradually nearer to her until he was finally close enough for her fingers to touch. Hurriedly she rescued him from the vortex just before they were both swallowed by the dark opening, and clutched him tightly to her as together they were thrown headlong into the drain.

She squeezed her eyes shut, and gasped as she felt a sudden force lift her in the opposite direction. Opening her eyes, she found herself situated safely upon the vanity she had seen earlier over the rim of the path, now looking down upon the tiled flooring. Haruki still remained in her hands, apparently also shaken by the event. Utterly baffled by the inexplicable change in her surroundings, Jess glanced around anxiously in search of an explanation, however finding none.

“…Strange,” she murmured to herself, peering cautiously over the edge and finding herself struck suddenly by a sense of vertigo upon witnessing the long drop. As her mind reeled due to the shock, she thought she heard a voice echoing ominously inside her head.

“So I see you found the hole in my plan, quite literally.” Bane’s spiteful voice intoned.

Without warning, the puppet’s form appeared before her, casually swinging his cane.

“Interesting,” he noted. “I didn’t expect you to get out of the drain if you pulled it.” As he mused on this small detail, he rubbed what Jess assumed was his chin in a contemplative manner. “No matter, it’s more fun this way.”

He waved his hand coolly, and all of a sudden Kief appeared beside his trainer through the same mysterious way her Corsola had been summoned. The puzzled Zigzagoon blinked once, then leapt gleefully onto his trainer, thrilled to see her (as made evident by licking her face extensively). Jessica laughed and warmly returned the overly affectionate greeting, while Bane looked on the scene indifferently. After a moment, he cleared his throat.

Kief growled viciously at Bane, but Jess shook her head, directing the racoon to heel. Pulling out two Pokéballs, she recalled Kief and Haruki, planning to provide the two with some rest and also to keep them (hopefully) both safe from the possessed marionette. She then fixed the doll with a cold stare. “I’d like to visit the Dining Room next,” she stated unconcernedly.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    The Bones Center: Playfully nicknamed “the Bones Center”, by the paleontologists there, the Paleontological Center of the Sunny Drylands is located near the Stepen Mountains, and is used for digging up ancient pokemon fossils. This may not be considered a tourist attraction, as most are not allowed to wander in and out, but a visit could be rewarded, and the makeshift pokemon center is the closest in miles.

The Monorail station despite how unpractical the journey is, docks here for the sake of the many trainers visiting the area.
    J. yawned as he watched the arid landscape zoom past through the monorail's window. He would have said that there was sand for miles and miles, but he couldn't see: the desert heat haze obscured anything distant from view. The area was practically a wasteland. Again, J. asked himself, "why did I come here?"

Thoughts of paleontologists living nearby sent shivers up J.'s spine. How could anybody live in this land of dust? He supposed that a monsoon season would hit every decade or so, but there just wasn't enough out here to support life. J. mentally shrugged. -I guess that's just one of life's mysteries,- he thought. His mind turned to the monorail's destination: the Bones Centre. He delighted in the fact that he would soon be surrounded by intelligent researchers, the kind of people he dreamed of being. Helen would love the change of scenery, too: anything open would be good for her after the horrible darkness in the Forest of Adventure.

The carriage jerked to a halt. J. grabbed his pack, nodded to the sole other passenger on the train (who was asleep anyway) and wrenched the doors open. A wave of dry, hot air hit him and he instinctively held his breath. He had thought that the monorail was badly air-conditioned: in comparison, it was as good as a refrigerator. J. took a swig of water from the canister in his belt. He stepped onto the platform and took a look around. There was very little of interest, just a sand-coloured building that looked as though it hadn't been cleaned in years, and scattered across nearby "field" J. could see people kneeling on the ground. -The digs,- J. guessed. -That's why I'm here.-

He hitched up his shorts and made a beeline for the dinghy Pokemon Centre, hoping to find out more about this inhospitable place.

Crobat takes to the skies while Swampert fires a murky water from his mouth, however it gets nothing as it suddenly falls into a paralysis as Dusknoir uses Disable to freeze it in place before letting it go. Dusknoir uses Shadow Force to escape into the darkness. Crobat flies down as it's head begins to glow, but as it closes in, it gets smacked in the face by Luxray's Facade. Swampert gets hit by Dusknoir's Shadow Force, sending it back, but it turns around and glares at him, causing him to glow and become more physical. Luxray sees this opportunity and strikes with a Thunder Fang, biting down and shocking it hard. Luxray feels a bit of poison affecting him as he feels drained slightly.

So far, Luxray is leading while Dusknoir dropped a bit in health and energy. Swampert and Crobat are equal, but Crobat is worse off than Swampert this time. It seems as if the tables have turned this time around. All four of them seem to be wearing out.

"You thought you had us, you little brat!" Louis said. "Now can you come back?"

"I think not!" Marty said.

What now?

You ask where to sign up as he hands you the registration form that reads:

"Welcome to the Fizzytopia Orienteering Competition. To enroll, please fill out the following:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Starting Point:

You may only use one Pokemon and cannot switch at all. If your Pokemon is KOed, a medical bot will arrive at the scene to give a full healing of your Pokemon before continuing. Please make a good decision, because you'll never know who'll show up."

You ask about the Starting Point, wondering what that was, exactly.

"There'll be six locations to reach. One of them will automatically be given to you, and that's the starting point. They're at the bridge, the fountain, the beach, the tree, the cave, and the cliffside. They're all miles apart from each other, so it doesn't really matter. However, we'd like everyone to pick different starting points."

As you're filling out the sheet, you hear the door open as someone walks inside. To your surprise, it was the boy you battled earlier.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Conrad, behave yourself." the old man said. "He's just taking care of his Pokemon with me."

"Whatever."

Conrad walks off and goes out back to train with his Grotle. You look at him as he sends him out, as he talks to him like he was being scolded. You didn't feel any sympathy for him. You continue to look through the sheet and you get to the Pokemon section. You wonder who to choose and you eventually decide on...

Garden of Iris: A natural occurring phenomenon, this large garden floats high above the rest of the forest. The ground is made up entirely of clouds which magically both supports any amount of weight and can grow many beautiful flowers and trees. It is hidden from view so it is mostly untouched by man. Only way to get up there is to ride a rainbow, which appears during short showers.

It is named after a rather pretty puckish girl, who wore emo clothes for some reason, but despite all this was amazingly kind. But unfortunately had a boyfriend. ... Wait, what?
    As Rizza trudged on, her feet hurting, she found an amazing forest filled with tall trees of the sort. It was very magical and beautiful. Something about it made her go in and experience more of that beauty. Chu had a somewhat odd feeling that made her sound a low growl. "What's wrong Chu?" Rizza asked as she went further in the forest. The yellow mouse shook a little, but replied "Chupi, pipika." It seemed Chu was a bit shaky about this place, but they needed to go on.

After a little while they stumbled upon a meadow, it was big an large. Wondering why or how, when it seemed the forest should have trees everywhere, Rizza instictively looked up. It was somewhat odd, but she could see a cloud and a garden of some sort on it. She thought the only thing she could climb that was a gigantic tree, but this was a big meadow there was no trees found anywhere, there were some but they were too far to reach the cloud. So she thought of a back up plan. Chu jumped off of her shoulder and made weird signs while saying, "Chuka pipi" over and over again. Rizza was confused at first, but then she got what Chu was saying; "Yeah, a rainbow! But we a need rain. I wish Kitty knew Rain Dance.." Kitty was a pink sea slug pokemon so it was easy for her to learn Rain Dance, but she was of a low level. So she and Chu thought of something else..

-=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-

With orders given, the two Pokémon start their finishing strategies to take care of the dastardly Admin’s Pokémon. Firstly, Aitro quickly fires a Razor Leaf at the distracted Kabutops, who tries Slashing them up with limited success. However, that light cluster is suddenly followed with a Storm of Leaves, which aren’t affected by his Fury Cutter used as an attempt to fend off the leaves. Unable to carry on, the ancient Pokémon falls over, nicks covering his body.

Meanwhile, Dreamer kicks up some Sand as an Attack, though this is for more defensive purposes, as she quickly charges up a Confusion that is fired at Omastar. As expected, Omastar looks unhappy and baffled, and is a perfect target for a final heavy Psybeam. The attack hits cleanly, and Omastar falls like his pointy partner, curling up inside his shell.

-=Level up for Aitro and Dreamer!=-

With a few curses, the Admin withdraws his Pokémon. But, lucky for him, his loss was perfectly timed as a ladder decends from the sky, and the Admin hops on it, the king still in his grip, and begins to fly away with a scowl on his angry face. Aitro desperately tries to save Politoed with a Vine Whip, but it’s too late, and they’re quickly out of range. When all seems lost, you spot one more balloon yet to take off not too far in the distance. If you act quickly, you may still be able to board it and persue the villans.

What will you do?
    Relieved that the pair of fossil Pokémon finally fell, ABL calls her lovely Espeon back to her. "You did a perfect job, Dreamer, I'm-"

Her words of praise interrupted by the Admin's actions, ABL feels a deep sense of anger and quickly recalls her Pokémon after a quick pat to show her appreciation. She gives a low growl that would make her own Arcanine proud and mutters "I'm really getting too old for this..."

Fingers rubbing her temples slowly, ABL switches the lavender Pokéball for a soft blue one, sending out her graceful Altaria. "Cumulus, we need your assistance."

She looks over at Muyo, quickly asking "Can you handle that balloon?" His nod gives her all the reassurance she needs and she goes on instructing her Pokémon. "Okay Cumulus, don't worry about the Aquas, just save Politoed. We'll follow on the ground," ABL says, calling Karma and climbing onto her wide back.
    <3 Simba <3

s e r e n d i p i t y
    <3 Simba <3

Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122 LastLast