Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    You do realise that that will delay your updating further, don't you?

    You can't expect us to sort out the entire SPP FB population into groups instantly. Just wait in silence, and please try to refrain from starting over.

    EDIT:

    Here's your update, ArticFox. I'm so sorry for missing you previously.

    ArticFox: You order your commands, and step back, confident in Oriyah's abilities. He slides forward towards the Icy pigs, ready to release some Poison Gas. The two Swinubs change their position, one behind Oriyah, one in front. Oriyah does so, Poisoning the one infront, temporarily holding it at bay. Oriyah turns, only to get a Powder Snow, right in his slimey face, and then another.
    Oriyah Pounds the Swinub on the offensive, and attacks it, damaging it slightly. Oriyah hardens, just in time for the Swinub on the offensive, to tackle him hard, but not the most damaging ever. The poisoned Swinub is position behind Oriyah, while the Swinub which keeps attacking is in front. What shall you do?
    Last edited by Waterlight; 22nd April 2005 at 10:06 PM.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,635

    Default

    As Waterlight said, once you got an updator, you're stuck with them for the long haul. Unless they quit or something to that effect. Remember that before you post a restart, lose all of the stuff you did so far, to get the same pace of updates. --;

    Just some advice.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    253

    Default

    I'll go to the space zone, Mars

    Leo enters Fizzytopia. He sees the variety of places he could go to. Ghoul comes out of his pokeball and the Space zone really catches his eye. Long Tail comes out and the he points to the Enchanted Forest. "I'm going to have to agree with Ghoul on this one Long Tail, I really want to go to mars!" Leo says. Long Tail agrees and The Three of them walk on Mars wondering what they will find on the planet...

  4. #304
    Aura The Wolf Guest

    Default

    Natasha stepped into the area known as Hydro-electric dam. Her eyes scanned the area for anything unusual and she found this place to be very intriguing. Putting her hands in her pocket she began to walk around this strange place. Not looking for anything in particular though, she was quite known for enjoying just being around places like this. She arrived at the door after walking around once, and turned to knob...

  5. #305
    Black_Luster_Typhlosion Guest

    Default

    [QUOTE=Radical Edward][COLOR=Purple]And so, Khai was looking forward going to the Shale Beach...

    "I suppose you have an idea..." Said Khai to his cyndaquil.

    -Let´s follow the ditch! It´s soo ditchy!

    "Nevermind..." Khai walked forward to the volcanic rock. "Maybe if we go to the ditch, we will find something else... Like, the path to Shale Beach! Let´s go over there".

    So, cyndaquil and Khai adventured to the weird ditch, hoping to reach Shale Beach... Hey! That rhymes!


    OCC:I didn´t update because I didn´t have too much time...
    Last edited by Black_Luster_Typhlosion; 23rd April 2005 at 3:04 AM.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Mew
    Black Luster Typhlosion, where did that update come from?

    GM, please, quit trying to run the whole operation.We updators and the mods will deal with this kind of stuff.he got that update from me in the cloud garden when it was still here.

    Note to my group:Updates will becoming somtime this week. sorry for all the wait, but we had some comp trouble, than some house trouble, and they just never got done.sorry for the inconvinience, and I thank you all for wating.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward
    GM, please, quit trying to run the whole operation.We updators and the mods will deal with this kind of stuff.he got that update from me in the cloud garden when it was still here.

    Note to my group:Updates will becoming somtime this week. sorry for all the wait, but we had some comp trouble, than some house trouble, and they just never got done.sorry for the inconvinience, and I thank you all for wating.
    thank god....i was patient...i was wondering where you were....anyways i am happy....*waits for update*

        Spoiler:

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    I don't appreciate your sarcasm and cockiness about the impatience issue.

    If you don't get updated for a while, just wait. No need for the previous restart, and the sarcasm.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  9. #309

    Default

    UPDATES:
    Another loophole Update! XD, I love these.


    umbreon11: That post was fine. No need to Edit it. Scyther flies out of the hole, and begins its search. Tera glows, ready for a Sky Attack. You ready yourself, and then fling open the door. Inside, there's.....nothing! However, there are two doors in the room, both shut. There are no locks, which means you can choose either one. But, which way did Maxie go?

    GWAR: Duskull collapses, and a message begins. "Dow-n that hole.....are-th-e gho-st....s of oth...er vi-ctim......s. I will conv-in......ce them no-t to har-m you," the ghost replies. The eye darts back into Duskull, who promptly rises, and floats forward. You and Krypt follow warily, keeping an eye out for any ghosts. Suddenly, Duskull stops again, and falls. Its eye rises up, and the ghost materializes. "Spirit-s! Fr-ien-ds! I, Sc-o....tt, ha-ve be.....come this Trai-ner....'s Poké.....mo-n. Do not har-m hi....m," the ghost cries out loudly. You notice its speech is improving, and the frequent breaks are becoming less frequent. You hear chattering all around, and Ghost Pokémon begin floating out from the walls. They observe Scott, who is floating protectively in front of you. They all call out, voices echoing eerily in the small, square room. They are allowing you to pass. Scott floats into Duskull, and Duskull levitates itself up. It floats forward, croaking hoarsely to those he passes. You follow, along with Krypt. Something glinting catches your eye. You turn slowly, and see a Sableye, perched on a ledge up near the top of the room. On its wrist....is a silver wris****ch! What will you do?

    joshua: Vilexaron has returned, so you are now back in his group. I would suggest showing him my Update and your response, so he knows where to continue from.

    Goin' Graveler: Baltoy nods, and begins spinning. You close your eyes, so as not to have the Confusion affect you, and listen for the effects. Onix begin roaring, and you hear them dropping to the ground, and feel the earth tremble beneath you. You open your eyes, and look around. Some Onix are standing, swaying dizzily. Most lie on the ground, eyes rolling madly. "C'mon, Baltoy!" you cry, and dash toward an Onix. Although still fallen, they have made a wall around you, and you need to climb over one. You grab its side, and scramble over it. No sooner than you lamnd on the ground do the onix lift themselves up, and resume their circle. You sigh in relief, and congratualte Baltoy. "Way to go, Bal-" You stop abruptly, noticng Baltoy is not with you. you look around frantically, searching for your Pokémon. Then, comprehension hits, and you turn slowly toward the circle of snakes. Inside, Baltoy sits, trembling madly. You suddenly realize Baltoy can't climb, and wasn't able to follow you. What will you do?

    LordAndrew: Staring back, you realize it could take a while to get to Fumi's Walk. You hear a splashing, and turn around. A pond of water lies nearby the lake. On second thought, both look quite clean. Cautiously, you move toward the pond. You poke in a finger carefully. The water is cold and clear. A Remoraid frolics on the far side of the shore, whcih explaisn the splashing. You wave to it, and it spouts water in response. You decide to take a short drink. You reach a hand down, but a jet of flame shoots into the water! You pull back your hand, narrowly avoiding the fire. You watch in horror as the water evaporates. The fire continues, reducing the pond to mist. Remoraid flops frantically on the ground. Without a second thought, you run in, and grab the poor fish. Seconds later, another jet of flame hits the area Remoraid was. You don't bother to take the time to find out what attacked you. You run up the wall of the pond, and toss Remoraid into Shale Bay. Remoraid squeaks in thanks, but suddenly fires a beam of bubbles at you. They blow you off your feet. You look at it angrily, but forget your anger as another fire stream flies over your head. Remoraid just saved your life! You turn around, hoping to see the culprit. A Solrock floats nearby, watching you. "Hello," you say, and jump as another fire attack hits the ground near you. This Solrock is hostile, and its's trying to evaporate the water, including Shale Bay! What will you do?

    JBlink: Typos happen. Glad to see you enjoyed them, though^^. Tatu hops to the water, preparing to fire its illusion. But, suddenly, a green blur knocks it to the ground. It lies there, as though in shock. You turn to see what happen, and see a Scyther, panting heavily. Around its neck is a black letter. "Hello," you say in a friendly way, hoping it's a good Pokémon. Its head snaps in your direction, and it sprints over to you. It cuts the letter from its neck, and hands it to you. You snatch it off the scythe, and read it hurriedly. Team Magma is nearby. They've kidnapped a Treecko, and are planning an attack on Team Aqua. Please help! it reads. You re-read it in disbelief. Team Aqua's here, too?! You are now in a bad situation. it's either go back with Scyther, and stop Team Magma, or stay here, and stop Team Aqua. What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: Zigzagoon attempts to ram a rock down, but it's too weak. It decides to eat the sandwich, instead. Linoone bursts free, and cuddles against its child. You smile, and decide you've done enough here. As you watch Zigzagoon devour the sandwich, you notice something. A room behind the door has a gaping hole in the floor, near which a greying skeleton hand sits. You're not sure you want to continue toward that, but where else can you go? What will you do?

    ForeverFlygon: You continue along the river, watching for anything interesting. But, the rest of the area seems calm. Suddenly, a roarings ound occurs. You look ahead, and see a towering waterfall. At the top, you can barely make out a spring. Something good might be up there. But how will you get to the top? it's a long way up. What will you do?

    Waterlight: The Shuppets don't seem to notice your orders. Instead, they all hover in, toward you! They're surrounding you! You prepare for battle, but the Shuppet don't seem to want to attack. A rumbling noise occurs, and dirt falls from the ceiling. You look up, and watch a large Banette lower itself to the ground. Its creepy, read eyes stare at you. It seems to be inspecting you. Then, it motions with one of its stubby arms, and floats down the tunnel. You're unsure of its intentions. Should you follow it, or leave immediately?


    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: The Shuppets don't seem to notice your orders. Instead, they all hover in, toward you! They're surrounding you! You prepare for battle, but the Shuppet don't seem to want to attack. A rumbling noise occurs, and dirt falls from the ceiling. You look up, and watch a large Banette lower itself to the ground. Its creepy, read eyes stare at you. It seems to be inspecting you. Then, it motions with one of its stubby arms, and floats down the tunnel. You're unsure of its intentions. Should you follow it, or leave immediately?
    "Huh!" Tom exclaimed, as the Puppet ghost descended from above

    He watched as it trailed off, and thought about it's intentions. It might take me to the Spell Tag, but it could just ambush me......

    "Guys, we'll follow, but any sign of it attacking, then use the previous orders!"
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  11. #311
    ArticFox Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Here's your update, ArticFox. I'm so sorry for missing you previously.

    ArticFox: You order your commands, and step back, confident in Oriyah's abilities. He slides forward towards the Icy pigs, ready to release some Poison Gas. The two Swinubs change their position, one behind Oriyah, one in front. Oriyah does so, Poisoning the one infront, temporarily holding it at bay. Oriyah turns, only to get a Powder Snow, right in his slimey face, and then another.
    Oriyah Pounds the Swinub on the offensive, and attacks it, damaging it slightly. Oriyah hardens, just in time for the Swinub on the offensive, to tackle him hard, but not the most damaging ever. The poisoned Swinub is position behind Oriyah, while the Swinub which keeps attacking is in front. What shall you do?
    "Hang in there Oriyah!" shouts the slightly worried trainer.

    I'm alright, the plan didn't quite work as well as it should have... Oriyah says whilst dodging attacks from the un-poisoned swinub.

    "Maybe you could do with a little help" Artic asked remebering the Abra the woman had.

    Don't tell me you're worried about me...
    "No way!"
    Don't tell me you were thinking of asking that Abra to help. What do Abra's do other than sleep.
    "Good point..." All the while the two Swinub circle Oriyah readying there next onslaught.

    "I have a plan!"
    Good, lets hear it.
    "Harden until you get the chance to poison gas the other swinub, then when both are poisoned and weak launch an all out pound assult, perhaps throwing in a few hardens for good luck."

    A little complex don't you think?

    "Bah! Just harden when you have the chance and concentrate on poisoning the other one."

    The icy swine seem to be getting impatient and move towards Artic's smelly friend...

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Trick-or-Treater: Zigzagoon attempts to ram a rock down, but it's too weak. It decides to eat the sandwich, instead. Linoone bursts free, and cuddles against its child. You smile, and decide you've done enough here. As you watch Zigzagoon devour the sandwich, you notice something. A room behind the door has a gaping hole in the floor, near which a greying skeleton hand sits. You're not sure you want to continue toward that, but where else can you go? What will you do?

    Trick smiled as he left the room. altough he didn't captured the Zigzagoon he was still happy. Jalhalla had did his best.
    "Jalhalla return" he said. The Cactus was absorbed by the red light and he reached out for another Pokéball on his belt.
    "well Jalhalla, you did a good job. take a rest now"
    he threw the other Pokéball and said: Go Scavenger!

    Spina!

    The Bug Pokémon felt right at home in this morbid aera.
    "Come on Scavenge, let's look for some forgotten cool treasure stuff, or some adventure just like when we where FB n00bies!"

    Spinarak! (Yay! I hope we'll find some carcasses or something)

    He did 3 steps and stumbeld upon a HUUUUUGE hole in the floor with a skelleton hand that clutched itself to the ledge.

    "well, there's your carcass. Lets go down. spina a strong rope of silk with String Shot so we can get down.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    how come i haven't had an update :S

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Do I have to tell another person? No, I don't think I have to, when it was previously posted, for all to see.

    I have told everyone not to ask when they will be updated. Just wait patiently.
    We have the majority of SPP FB in here, so it isn't exactly easy to sort them out. >>

    The next person who I hear say that can consider themself temporarily banned from FT.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 23rd April 2005 at 6:19 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  15. #315
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    JBlink: Tatu hops to the water, preparing to fire its illusion. But, suddenly, a green blur knocks it to the ground. It lies there, as though in shock. You turn to see what happen, and see a Scyther, panting heavily. Around its neck is a black letter. "Hello," you say in a friendly way, hoping it's a good Pokémon. Its head snaps in your direction, and it sprints over to you. It cuts the letter from its neck, and hands it to you. You snatch it off the scythe, and read it hurriedly. Team Magma is nearby. They've kidnapped a Treecko, and are planning an attack on Team Aqua. Please help! it reads. You re-read it in disbelief. Team Aqua's here, too?! You are now in a bad situation. it's either go back with Scyther, and stop Team Magma, or stay here, and stop Team Aqua. What will you do?

    First, "Bad Scyther!" I yelled. "You should never attack a random pokemon, especially without your trainer around". After the scolding I checked on Tatu, who was damaged, but not bad enough to require a potion. "Be careful" I warned him, "you're not at full health anymore."

    Scyther stood there impatiantly, obviously wanting to return to his trainer. I thought about what Team Magma ment to my situation, and decided I was better off leaving them alone. "I know they're bad guys, but we have a common enemy. They could be usefull" I told Tatu. Then I saw the scyther sulk. "You have a trainer, don't you? He could be in danger. Do me a favor and tell Tatu here what other pokemon your trainer has."

    Scyther talked for a little bit, and then Tatu anounced that his trainer owned a Meowth and a Murkrow. "A Murkrow! That is exactly what we need to fight off team aqua's Alakazam. Ok, we will go with you and help, but you must promise me that your trainer will return here with me to solve another problem, ok?" Scyther reluctantly noded his head yes, and turned around to show me the way.

    I suddenly remembered Illumise. I wanted to tell it that we were leaving and would be back soon, but it was fast asleep. I wished that Illumise would still be here when I returned with help, but that would almost be too good to be true.

    Scyther then flew off into the woods, and I trailed behind. Tatu was flying just above the tree tops so he could remember the way back to the tree where I left Illumise. I hope this all works out.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    sorry waterlight i'm just anxious to get started! lol

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    220

    Default



    KC- The Poliwag thrashes around making it hard to make contact with it, but Charmander tries his best. Managing to get close enough without getting hit the Charmander jumps from side to side but couldn’t find an open spot to attack. So at final last Charmander decides to bite the Poliwag’s tail, which makes it jump up in pain. This Poliwag doesn’t like being messed with, and so unleashes a long stream of bubbles into Charmander’s belly. "Charmander, keep scratching!" You command, and the order was carried out. Charmander charges at the Poliwag and gives it a good taste of Scratch. Poliwag obviously couldn’t take it anymore, and faints. Walking up to the Poliwag you lightly toss the the ball at its fragile body. The ball bounces around, once, twice, and then halts. The battle is over, what will you do now?
    OOC: Sorry, my head was still in fiction mode! I'm really sorry for any bother it might have caused. I guess I like to be creative in my posts, but I did some plot advancing without realising. I'll post again, please PM me if this is wrong again, though I think it should be fine. Again sorry, my mistake.

    .......

    Jonny is ecstatic, having finally made his first ever capture in the Fizzy Bubbles league.

    "You battled well," he said, congratulating Charmander as he returned him to his Pokéball.
    "And you put up quite a challenge," he admitted, looking at the Pokéball containing his freshly caught Poliwag.

    Jonny knew that the two Pokémon would need to rest after their long battle, so he took them to the Pokémon centre, which was rather conveniently only a ten minute walk from the beach, back into Seaside City.

    After having healed his Pokémon, Jonny lifted the guide book he'd been given and wondered where to head next.

    "I'll ask Poliwag," he thought to himself. He knew he needed to get to know his new friend a little better. He released the cute water Pokémon, asking it to point to a location on the map.

    "Not there!" thought Jonny as Poliwag pointed to the Deserted Fairground. He began imagining all of the horrible ghost and dark Pokémon he's heard about in the rumours. "But I need to face my fear one day, so when better than with my Charmander and Poliwag by my side."

    And so Jonny and his friends started for the Deserted Fairground.
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 23rd April 2005 at 8:17 PM.

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    [COLOR=Cyan]umbreon11: That post was fine. No need to Edit it. Scyther flies out of the hole, and begins its search. Tera glows, ready for a Sky Attack. You ready yourself, and then fling open the door. Inside, there's.....nothing! However, there are two doors in the room, both shut. There are no locks, which means you can choose either one. But, which way did Maxie go?
    SC~ out

    As Tera gets ready for sky attack Leta opens the door only to find that the room is empty.

    :And I was ready to take that Fearow down.

    :Were do you think they went?

    Leta then spots two doors.

    "Maby they took Treecko through one of these doors."

    :But witch one?
    Leta,Kit,and Tera then try to figure out witch door to go through.

    :Maxie said they were gona train Treecko right?Maby they're training it right now.

    "So you're saying we should see witch room they're training in?Thats a good idea....but we need a way to find out witch one."
    Leta was about to open a door when she thought she heard somthing.
    Last edited by umbreon11; 24th April 2005 at 2:46 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  19. #319
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Another loophole Update! XD, I love these.
    LordAndrew: Staring back, you realize it could take a while to get to Fumi's Walk. You hear a splashing, and turn around. A pond of water lies nearby the lake. On second thought, both look quite clean. Cautiously, you move toward the pond. You poke in a finger carefully. The water is cold and clear. A Remoraid frolics on the far side of the shore, whcih explaisn the splashing. You wave to it, and it spouts water in response. You decide to take a short drink. You reach a hand down, but a jet of flame shoots into the water! You pull back your hand, narrowly avoiding the fire. You watch in horror as the water evaporates. The fire continues, reducing the pond to mist. Remoraid flops frantically on the ground. Without a second thought, you run in, and grab the poor fish. Seconds later, another jet of flame hits the area Remoraid was. You don't bother to take the time to find out what attacked you. You run up the wall of the pond, and toss Remoraid into Shale Bay. Remoraid squeaks in thanks, but suddenly fires a beam of bubbles at you. They blow you off your feet. You look at it angrily, but forget your anger as another fire stream flies over your head. Remoraid just saved your life! You turn around, hoping to see the culprit. A Solrock floats nearby, watching you. "Hello," you say, and jump as another fire attack hits the ground near you. This Solrock is hostile, and its's trying to evaporate the water, including Shale Bay! What will you do?[/COLOR]

    SC~ out
    Andrew, still somewhat dazed from the Solrock's attacks, slowly breaths and lets out a sigh.
    "So.. You wanna take me on Solrock? Very well, I guess I will defeat you then.."
    Andrew reaches to his pockets, and releases his Sudowoodo, who eagerly steps about.
    "Ok, Sudowoodo, use your Rock Throw, then use Rock Tomb to encase it!"
    Andrew, still thinking about the Remoraid who saved him, hopes that he can see it again...
    Sudowoodo begins to grab rocks for its Rock Throw attack.

  20. #320
    Misao Guest

    Default

    ((OOC: I didn't know the color, so I left it black..Dx))\
    Roxanne walks toward the mystical woodland, looking around in wonder. She sat down to rest for a moment; it had taken forever to get there. Krystal, her vulpix, was currently sitting on her shoulder, while Abra was asleep in her bookbag with her head sticking out of the bookbag. Roxanne chuckled at Abra's sleepiness; She seemed to always be tired. But, Roxanne reminded herself, that was what Abra's were known for. Roxanne looked over at Krystal. "Where shall we go to now, Krystal? Does the Mystical Woodland sound good?" Krystal answered with a nod and "Vul! Pixpix!" Roxanne smiled and stood up, heading for the Mystical Woodland. She wondered what sort of pokemon she would encounter here, but she was sure that, with Krystal and Abra by her side, she would be safe..

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Latias10: With both you and Shimmer digging hard, you both make progress quickly. As you continue to dig, something catches your eye. Bending, you see an object partially buried in the ground. Taking it out, you begin to examine the mysterious item. You take off the faded cloth around the first item to see an odd, statue-like thing made of a silver-colored metal. The statue is shaped like a royally dressed man with a Milotic wrapped around his body. Also around his neck is a necklace much to large to be in proportion with the rest of the statue. Attached to the necklace is a strange gem shaped like a droplet of water. As you continue to examine the strange statue, a voice comes from behind you, “Hey, you!” Turning around, you see a young man dressed like an archaeologist facing you with a furious look on his face. “This is my area. So that artifact is mine.” You heatily protest, but the man still insists his claim to the area and the small statue you discovered. Finally, he notices the Pokeballs you carry and Shimmer next to you. “It seems we cannot decide this diplomatically, then how about a 4 on 4 double team battle?” Without waiting for a reaction, he grabs a Pokeball off his belt and releases a Sandshrew and a Snorunt onto the ground. Your reaction?

    TreekoKnight87: You walk into the Quarry, waving the device around, hoping for it to lead you to the ore. Unfortunately, after a few minutes, you can’t seem to find the ore. Sighing, you persist on, though with less enthusiasm than before. Suddenly, you feel your arm almost wrenched out of your socket as the device suddenly shoots out to your right. You suddenly understand how powerful this magnet is and manage to turn it around so its not facing the ore. This seems to lessen the strength of the magnet enough so you can shove it in your pocket. You begin to run towards where the device was attracted to. After a few corners, you find yourself in a large clearing with quite a few electric Pokemon milling about. In the far corner, you see a large black outcropping of some sort of black stone that stands out against the craggy gray appearance of the rest of the walls of the quarry. You guess that that is the ore, and your suspicions are confirmed when the device starts to go crazy in your pocket. A nearby Electrike notices you and starts to spark with lightning. What will you do?

    Kas85: Marina is released immediately onto the ground, and she proceeds to spit a stream of bubbles onto Vulpix, who does not seem to be affected. Stelena runs so she is straight in front of you, ready to block any attack on its trainer. Poochyena and Vulpix share a look, and move in closer then they were previously. Poochyena begins to form a large ball of Ghost energy in his mouth. Vulpix, meanwhile, is making a large amount of flame in her mouth. After about ten seconds, Poochyena releases the Shadow Ball, which is sent charging at Stelena. About a second later, Vulpix sends out the fire in her mouth, which hits the Shadow Ball and combines with it, forming a sphere of shadow and flame. It hits Stelena straight on, causing a massive explosion. You and Stelena are sent flying. You land relatively uninjured, as Stelena took the brunt of the blast, but Stelena, who lands about three feet away, seems pretty badly hurt and is knocked out of her senses by the explosion. The woman, the old man, Poochyena, Horsea, and Vulpix all seem relatively unaffected. What will you do now?

    Alexander the great V2: In the future, please refrain from saying that an attack does work. I decide that.

    Grassy braces himself as Lyra the Pidgey flies nearer and nearer. Suddenly, Lyra rams into Grassy with a Tackle, but Grassy manages to stay upright, though he lost his balance. Grassy then jumps up in the air and whips his tail at Lyra with a Pound attack, hitting Lyra in the back causing some damage to the Pidgey. It makes a U-turn to face Grassy, who landed on the ground, and beats his wings steadily to keep afloat as the woman calls out "Great job, Lyra, sweetie. Try another of your fabulous Tackles, then use Gust on that nasty old Treeko!" Lyra begins to flap harder and shoots out, ready to follow her trainer's orders. Your reaction?

    UmbreonTrainer2004: Remember to post in color.

    The girl, her eyes frightened, continues to hang on, too scared to let go. Unfortunately, another strong gust of wind blows, almost releasing the girl’s grasp on the rail. Finally, she gathers her courage and grasps your hand. You lift her up and back onto the ground. The woman from before came running towards you and threw her arms around the little girl. “I still have two more children,” she says, her voice muffled because she was kissing her daughter profusely. “One of them, a boy, is probably at the gift shop near here. The other, a girl, I have no clue where she might be.” What will you do now?

    Torkoal Stu: You begin to run towards the Town Centre without stopping. You finally reach it and bend over, hands on your knees, as you gasp for breath. You hear a voice speaking quite loudly from behind you, and you turn towards it. A young boy, about 12 years old is standing on a bench, surrounded by a small group of black clad adolescents. “Quiet down!” the young boy practically screams. “Like I was sayin’, those people were so stupid. They barely noticed me nickin’ this keycard.” The boy held up a silver chain, which had a plastic card connected to the end, the same size as a credit card. It was silver, except for a black strip at the bottom and the picture of a monorail in the middle of both sides. With a sudden jolt of shock you realize this was the theif (and his gang) and the card is the key to the monorail! What will you do now?

    Rin: As you enter the Mystical Woodland, you gasp in awe at the huge trees and pretty flowers and all the other plants. You walk on with your Vulpix and your Abra, admiring the sights until you hear a sudden cry of pain and anguish coming from far away. You run towards the sound, with your Abra on your shoulders and your Vulpix running at your heels. After a minute, you find a small Oddish cornered against the trunk of a particularly wide tree by a pack of several Houndour, who are growling furiously. The Oddish cries out again, and the biggest of the Houndour, most likely the leader, moves in slightly closer and sends a small fireball from its mouth to a spot on the tree inches above the Oddish. It explodes when it makes contact, leaving a black scorch mark on the tree, with several sparks and ash falling onto the Oddish, who wimpers pitifully, afraid to cry out again. What will you do now?

  22. #322
    Misao Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Rin: As you enter the Mystical Woodland, you gasp in awe at the huge trees and pretty flowers and all the other plants. You walk on with your Vulpix and your Abra, admiring the sights until you hear a sudden cry of pain and anguish coming from far away. You run towards the sound, with your Abra on your shoulders and your Vulpix running at your heels. After a minute, you find a small Oddish cornered against the trunk of a particularly wide tree by a pack of several Houndour, who are growling furiously. The Oddish cries out again, and the biggest of the Houndour, most likely the leader, moves in slightly closer and sends a small fireball from its mouth to a spot on the tree inches above the Oddish. It explodes when it makes contact, leaving a black scorch mark on the tree, with several sparks and ash falling onto the Oddish, who wimpers pitifully, afraid to cry out again. What will you do now?
    Roxanne watches in horror as the fireball leaves a black scorch mark on the tree, missing the oddish by inches. Krystal growled a bit, glaring at the bullies. "Looks like we'll have to deal with this ourselves, won't we, Krystal?" Krystal nods fervently. "Alrighty then! Krystal, use your Ember on that big Houndour! Be careful not to hit the poor Oddish!" Krystal charges forward, letting loose her ember attack.

  23. #323
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Goin' Graveler: Baltoy nods, and begins spinning. You close your eyes, so as not to have the Confusion affect you, and listen for the effects. Onix begin roaring, and you hear them dropping to the ground, and feel the earth tremble beneath you. You open your eyes, and look around. Some Onix are standing, swaying dizzily. Most lie on the ground, eyes rolling madly. "C'mon, Baltoy!" you cry, and dash toward an Onix. Although still fallen, they have made a wall around you, and you need to climb over one. You grab its side, and scramble over it. No sooner than you lamnd on the ground do the onix lift themselves up, and resume their circle. You sigh in relief, and congratualte Baltoy. "Way to go, Bal-" You stop abruptly, noticng Baltoy is not with you. you look around frantically, searching for your Pokémon. Then, comprehension hits, and you turn slowly toward the circle of snakes. Inside, Baltoy sits, trembling madly. You suddenly realize Baltoy can't climb, and wasn't able to follow you. What will you do?
    Berig grunts. He took out Onix's pokeball, hoping the rock snake Pokemon had enough energy. He threw it at cried, "Onix, lift Baltoy out of there, while Baltoy, you keep the Onix confused!" He gritted his teeeth, hoping that they could then get out of there without causing the Onix to attack them furthur...

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Zero and his new partner, Mime (if you couldn't already guess it, hes a Mr. Mime) decided to take a little stroll to Fizzytopia.
    "Wow, this place sure seems.... big..." Zero thought to himself. He didn't know where to go. He had just recently started his adventure.quest/journey/thing and he wasn't very sure.
    "I guess we can go to the Enchanted Forest" Zero said to Mime
    "Mime Mime Mr.!" Mime said in agreement

    (ooc: btw, must you post something saying you got on a momorail or do the mods or updaters do that. *isnt sure* Thank you)
    Last edited by Octillery; 24th April 2005 at 2:55 AM. Reason: I misspelled something... by alot
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  25. #325
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    TreekoKnight87: You walk into the Quarry, waving the device around, hoping for it to lead you to the ore. Unfortunately, after a few minutes, you can’t seem to find the ore. Sighing, you persist on, though with less enthusiasm than before. Suddenly, you feel your arm almost wrenched out of your socket as the device suddenly shoots out to your right. You suddenly understand how powerful this magnet is and manage to turn it around so its not facing the ore. This seems to lessen the strength of the magnet enough so you can shove it in your pocket. You begin to run towards where the device was attracted to. After a few corners, you find yourself in a large clearing with quite a few electric Pokemon milling about. In the far corner, you see a large black outcropping of some sort of black stone that stands out against the craggy gray appearance of the rest of the walls of the quarry. You guess that that is the ore, and your suspicions are confirmed when the device starts to go crazy in your pocket. A nearby Electrike notices you and starts to spark with lightning. What will you do?
    Chase followed the powerful magnet to a large clearing filled with electric type pokemon. He moved cautiously towards the black ore pulling the magnet so as not to attract unwanted attention. Suddenly he heard a growling sound and the crackling of electricity behind him. Chase turned and saw an Electrike snarling at him, with sparks shooting off of its body.

    "Hehe nice doggy," Chase said nervously. Electrike bore its teeth and growled. Chase realized that he would have to fight it. He pulled a pokeball off of his belt.

    "Oh well. Go Saur!" Chase released his Bulbasaur to battle. He yawned from being awoken, then growled at his opponent.

    "Okay Saur, let's take care of him. Use Growl to weaken him, then Tackle him," Chase ordered.

Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •