Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 3,026 to 3,034 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

Quote Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
    -=Nick ‘n’ Dani=-

With orders given, the two Pokémon start their finishing strategies to take care of the dastardly Admin’s Pokémon. Firstly, Aitro quickly fires a Razor Leaf at the distracted Kabutops, who tries Slashing them up with limited success. However, that light cluster is suddenly followed with a Storm of Leaves, which aren’t affected by his Fury Cutter used as an attempt to fend off the leaves. Unable to carry on, the ancient Pokémon falls over, nicks covering his body.

Meanwhile, Dreamer kicks up some Sand as an Attack, though this is for more defensive purposes, as she quickly charges up a Confusion that is fired at Omastar. As expected, Omastar looks unhappy and baffled, and is a perfect target for a final heavy Psybeam. The attack hits cleanly, and Omastar falls like his pointy partner, curling up inside his shell.

-=Level up for Aitro and Dreamer!=-

With a few curses, the Admin withdraws his Pokémon. But, lucky for him, his loss was perfectly timed as a ladder decends from the sky, and the Admin hops on it, the king still in his grip, and begins to fly away with a scowl on his angry face. Aitro desperately tries to save Politoed with a Vine Whip, but it’s too late, and they’re quickly out of range. When all seems lost, you spot one more balloon yet to take off not too far in the distance. If you act quickly, you may still be able to board it and persue the villans.

What will you do?
    Giving a cheer and a pump of the fist as Atiro sends the menacing Kabutops crashing down hard, Muyo let his attention turn to Dreamer, who also finished off her ancient Aqua adversary. Giving his lady a squeeze, Muyo looked back to the Admin, to see the coward rising into the air with the King still in his clutches.

"Miserable wretch..." Muyo scowled, reaching back into his bag, pulling out his second Pokéball and hurling it to the ground, releasing his Dragonair. "Tita, these detestable fellows have passed far beyond the point of mercy. Take flight above their balloons away from retaliation and set them aflame with your Flamethrower. Use your Agility to keep moving and ensure that nothing distracts you from the task. A fiery end to Team Aqua is the only acceptable outcome. Once the blimps are ablaze, come down and assist Cumulus in rescuing the King. Give the Admin a Wrap around the neck if necessary to force him to let go."

Taking his sweetheart's hand to climb aboard Karma, giving the steady Arcanine a thank you pat, Muyo looks to Tita, and to the sky. "You can do it."
    "Vindictive, self-serving and often vicious"
    Head of PASBL and PASBL related goings on.
    Are you a virgin?
    Officially in Blingchu's bottom three.
    Ghosts have been proven to exist, you know.
    I heard it isnt comfirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Jonouchi View Post
    Dae~Maker: (Update in Sienna)

“I figured you’d go with that,” Sally said. “Sarina, cover your ears when Coriolis screeches. Then slam one of the Aerodactyl with an Iron Tail so that the Sand Tomb will affect it. Then strike the other Aerodactyl with Dragonbreath!”

Both Flygon soar to the top as they prepare to take on both of the Aerodactyl, while the two of them set Sean down as they prepare for battle against the two Flygon. Your Flygon screeches loudly that it not only pierces the ears of the Aerodactyl, but everyone else's. One of the two Aerodactyl charges forward with an Ice Fang on your Flygon, but Sarina blocks it and slams Aerodactyl hard with an Iron Tail sending it to the ground. Your Flygon creates a Sand Tomb as the Aerodactyl gets trapped inside, struggling to get out. The other Aerodactyl fires a Hyper Beam, while the other both Coriolis and Sarina fire a Dragon Pulse and a Dragonbreath respectively as they destroy the Hyper Beam and strike the Aerodactyl nicely.

So far, it's going well, but both sides are about equal in energy loss. One of the Aerodactyl is trapped in the Sand Tomb and looks like it can break free at any moment.

"We're doing great!" Sally said. "We just need to keep it up!"

Both Aerodactyl prepare a powerful Hyper Beam towards both of your Flygon. What do you do?
    I know I am an idiot-jerk-bastard-asshole for not replying in the longest time. I am really sorry for being such a douche and I am going to be better starting now. Really, I feel completely stupid and sorry.

Grey slams his hand into his head as the battle continues to rage on. In order to rescue Sally's father, they would need to work together to take out the two behemoth creatures. The Aerodactyl were just about to fire off devastating Hyper Beams, but Grey also knew that this would leave them exhausted for a time afterwards. To him, time seemed to slow down for fractions and he was able to clearly see a plan. Witing for the right millisecond, Grey spoke out an instant later.

"Coriolis, this is what we need to do. Use a Double Team to make cover for both you and Sarina, helping to dodge those beams. Afterall, you are both Flygon and the speed-clones should appear similar. Then, use a Faint Attack to get behind and slam into a weary Aerodactyl, following that with a vicious Ice Punch at close range. Try to aim for a wing or the face. Let's get 'em."

As time began to speed forward again, Grey grabbed onto Sally to try and steady her if any debris or stray energies shot their way. Everyone had to be vigilant, even themselves, as their concerns would carry them past self-preservation and more care towards the pokemon. This needed to go weel - it must.

~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Default The winds of new beginnings are indeed blowing, ALL OVER YOUR FACE!

A ball of hydrogen gas, trillions of miles across, raging with nuclear fusion, blasting everything in its vicinity, (which wasn’t much) with vaporizing heat, sat idle in the confines of space. Endless light radiated from it, leaping and bounding through the galaxy, shining on a myriad of spectacular and fantastic locales. The icy rings of heartless Saturn, the tumultuous storms of indignant Jupiter, and even weakly gleaming on the slow, endless dance of Pluto and Charon, senseless lovers in an indifferent cosmos. There was one ray of light, however, that we will be examining. It traveled light years across space, climaxing on a seemingly mundane blue planet, on a seemingly mundane location. Little did it know that it blazed obliviously on something big, something huge, something important, something that would change the world.
    “The goddamn sun is in my goddamn eyes,” he whined irritably, squinting up at the merry fireball.
    Currency the Croagunk looked up and blinked at his trainer, amused.
    “Yes! I know! It is the Heated Headdland, next time I’m letting Manoswine pick,” he sighed, patting the sweating mass of muscle, fur, and bone beneath him.
    “Swine” he mumbled wearily and continued plodding on its course.
    Weebos and Currency were perched on his back as he plodded to the entrance of the Beneath, sweat cascading down his wooly flanks.
    Patting the mammoth gently Weebos said, “We’re almost there Man, hang in there and we’ll be in the Sunless City in no time!”
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

Shadowshocker (Update in Sienna)

Crobat takes to the skies while Swampert fires a murky water from his mouth, however it gets nothing as it suddenly falls into a paralysis as Dusknoir uses Disable to freeze it in place before letting it go. Dusknoir uses Shadow Force to escape into the darkness. Crobat flies down as it's head begins to glow, but as it closes in, it gets smacked in the face by Luxray's Facade. Swampert gets hit by Dusknoir's Shadow Force, sending it back, but it turns around and glares at him, causing him to glow and become more physical. Luxray sees this opportunity and strikes with a Thunder Fang, biting down and shocking it hard. Luxray feels a bit of poison affecting him as he feels drained slightly.

So far, Luxray is leading while Dusknoir dropped a bit in health and energy. Swampert and Crobat are equal, but Crobat is worse off than Swampert this time. It seems as if the tables have turned this time around. All four of them seem to be wearing out.

"You thought you had us, you little brat!" Louis said. "Now can you come back?"

"I think not!" Marty said.

What now?
    Under the pressure of damage, taunts and negative odds, Shadow could only grit his teeth. It wouldn't do anyone good to retort with a snappy comeback or a mirrored threat; it would only make things worse if victory could not be ascertained or attained. He would have to even the odds; hopefully some of Ephidel and Grim's other moves would be able to help achieve that...

"Eph, hang in there! Nasty Plot up, then Giga Drain that Swampert! Grim, Ominous Wind unto the both of them, then smack Swampert with Ice Punch!"
    PASBL Standings: Level 5, B+ Ref, 83-22-10, 243 KOs, 484.5 TP, 0 SP
    Badges: Biohazard, Reffing
    Don't Go Clone This Mon FB Datafile

First off, I'd like to welcome Angelic Pika to the team. I'll be updating her for as long as the adventure will go out. So now that that's out of the way, let's continue!

Dae~Maker (Update in Sienna) -'tis all right. Just try to reply more often, kay? =)

“Double Team as well!” Sally ordered. “Then Dragon Claw the Aerodactyl Coriolis strikes, then attack the second Aerodactyl with a Hyper Beam! Keep the Sand Tomb up as well!”

The two of you go at it as both Flygon take to the skies. Both of them fire Hyper Beams, while both Flygon use Double Team. The attacks fire and one of them hit one of your Flygon, and unfortunately, that Flygon was Sarina, who’s sent into a wall, taking a hard hit. The Sand Tomb is released and the other Aerodactyl flies up into the air. Sarina could still move as it attempts to go with the plan. Coriolis Faint Attacks one of the Aerodactyl in the back while Sarina strikes it with a Dragon Claw, sending it back and striking it with an Ice Punch, knocking it to the ground. The lone Aerodactyl uses Agility to speed itself up strike Sarina with an Iron Head attack, while Sarina fires a Hyper Beam at close range, sending them both to the ground.

“Sarina!!!” Sally shouted.

The two manage to get up, but both of them look as if they could fall at any second. Both Coriolis and the other Aerodactyl are at equal health and energy. It’s your turn now; what will you do?

“Luxray, use Charge to power your electric attacks,” Louis ordered. “Then fire a Discharge at Crobat!”

“Swampert, use Hammer Arm and then use Mud Bomb, both of Dusknoir!” Marty ordered.

You relay your orders to your Pokemon as they go into battle. Crobat formuates a Nasty Plot to raise it’s special attack powers while Luxray charges its electrical power. Meanwhile Dusknoir uses Ominous Wind to strike both of them, but Swampert pushes through with all of it’s might and makes it to him to give him a smash with its Hammer Arm, however it wasn’t as powerful as it should be, due to the force of Dusknoir’s attack. Swampert prepares for a Mud Bomb, but Crobat begins to absorb the life out of it with a Giga Drain, but that’s soon halted as Luxray strikes Crobat with a Discharge. Swampert fires the Mudbomb on Dusknoir, but that doesn’t seem to phase it too much as the Ice Punch it conjured busts through it, striking it hard.

Marty and Louis seem to have the upper hand still. Crobat is near fainiting, while Luxray isn’t too far off as well. Swampert seems to be dropping quickly while Dusknoir seems to be fading as well. Either side could take this.

“Luxray, use Swagger on that Crobat and fire another Discharge on it!” Louis ordered.

“Swampert, use Muddy Water on Dusknoir!” Marty ordered. “Then use Endeavor to strike it hard!”

Your turn now, what will you do?

Angelic Pika (Update in Sienna)
    -If possible, can you place a link to your FB info in your sig. That way, I can have easy access to it when I need something in regards to updating. Thank you.

You look out at the cloud that could possibly house the Garden of Iris, but the attempt to get there was looking grim for you. Your Shellos didn’t possess the power of Rain Dance, so it felt impossible to get up to where you were supposed to go. Suddenly you hear someone call out for you, so you turn behind you to see a young teenager wearing a red shirt under his black jacket. His semi-long blonde hair made him look like someone out of a boy band, but you have no interest in them…or do you? As he reaches you, he accidentally trips and falls over, causing him to pick himself up and brush off his blue jeans.

“I couldn’t help but notice,” he began. “Are you trying to go up to the Garden of Iris?”

You were surprised that he knew of your destination. You respond.

“I see plenty of trainers attempting to go up to here, but none of them had Rain Dance. If you have a Pokemon that knew Sunny Day, we could get there quicker.”

You shake your head, since none of your Pokemon knew such an attack.

“In all honesty, it’d be boring if we’d just use Rain Dance. I mean, what’s the point in finding a rare place if you go there without as much as a challenge? So care for a quick battle? I’ve been wanting to train my Mothim for a while now, anyway.”

You think about it and eventually decide to accept. He releases his trusty Bug Pokemon as his Mothim flutters in the air.

“Okay, I’m waiting for you!”

You decide on your Pokemon and eventually send out…

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

First off, I'd like to welcome Angelic Pika to the team. I'll be updating her for as long as the adventure will go out. So now that that's out of the way, let's continue!

Angelic Pika (Update in Sienna) -If possible, can you place a link to your FB info in your sig. That way, I can have easy access to it when I need something in regards to updating. Thank you.

You look out at the cloud that could possibly house the Garden of Iris, but the attempt to get there was looking grim for you. Your Shellos didn’t possess the power of Rain Dance, so it felt impossible to get up to where you were supposed to go. Suddenly you hear someone call out for you, so you turn behind you to see a young teenager wearing a red shirt under his black jacket. His semi-long blonde hair made him look like someone out of a boy band, but you have no interest in them…or do you? As he reaches you, he accidentally trips and falls over, causing him to pick himself up and brush off his blue jeans.

“I couldn’t help but notice,” he began. “Are you trying to go up to the Garden of Iris?”

You were surprised that he knew of your destination. You respond.

“I see plenty of trainers attempting to go up to here, but none of them had Rain Dance. If you have a Pokemon that knew Sunny Day, we could get there quicker.”

You shake your head, since none of your Pokemon knew such an attack.

“In all honesty, it’d be boring if we’d just use Rain Dance. I mean, what’s the point in finding a rare place if you go there without as much as a challenge? So care for a quick battle? I’ve been wanting to train my Mothim for a while now, anyway.”

You think about it and eventually decide to accept. He releases his trusty Bug Pokemon as his Mothim flutters in the air.

“Okay, I’m waiting for you!”

You decide on your Pokemon and eventually send out…
    Why thank you for the warm welcome. And I've put the link in my sig. It's in the 'we will' portion. Once I change it, I'll just PM you or tell you in another update. Hope I'll have fun here.

As Rizza continues to stare up and think of a way to go into the Garden of Iris, someone calling her name caught her attention. She tuned and looked at the boy. He looked like someone from a boy band, and pretty cute too. Ugh.. Someone from a boy band. I hate boy bands.. but he is pretty cute, she thought as the boy reached out for her and tripped. "Oh! Uh.." she silently said. Chu was hiding behind her left leg, oddly staring at the weird boy. The boy had started taking to Rizza, knowing that they wanted to go to the Garden of Iris. "How did you know?" she stated in reply. I guess he overheard me and Chu.. she sighed. He continued talking, and Rizza thought it was a bore hearing him speak. She heard his last words: "..we could get there quicker.” Rizza quickly retaliated, "We? What we?" Chu had taken a stance beside her trainer, it seemed they didn't trust this boy. He mentions a quick battle, and she accepts with a nod. It was the only way for him to help them too. As the bug pokemon came out of his Pokeball, it was a Mothim and a beautiful one at that. "Hmm.. since it's part flying, and I don't have anyone else.." she whispered to herself and turned to Chu, "Go get 'em" Chu smirked and ran into position. "Okay, Chu run up and Tail Whip him in the face, then go Growl your heart out. And try doing a Thundershock while you're at it!" Chu nodded and smirked at the Mothim, and started running towards it.
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

“Luxray, use Charge to power your electric attacks,” Louis ordered. “Then fire a Discharge at Crobat!”

“Swampert, use Hammer Arm and then use Mud Bomb, both of Dusknoir!” Marty ordered.

You relay your orders to your Pokemon as they go into battle. Crobat formuates a Nasty Plot to raise it’s special attack powers while Luxray charges its electrical power. Meanwhile Dusknoir uses Ominous Wind to strike both of them, but Swampert pushes through with all of it’s might and makes it to him to give him a smash with its Hammer Arm, however it wasn’t as powerful as it should be, due to the force of Dusknoir’s attack. Swampert prepares for a Mud Bomb, but Crobat begins to absorb the life out of it with a Giga Drain, but that’s soon halted as Luxray strikes Crobat with a Discharge. Swampert fires the Mudbomb on Dusknoir, but that doesn’t seem to phase it too much as the Ice Punch it conjured busts through it, striking it hard.

Marty and Louis seem to have the upper hand still. Crobat is near fainiting, while Luxray isn’t too far off as well. Swampert seems to be dropping quickly while Dusknoir seems to be fading as well. Either side could take this.

“Luxray, use Swagger on that Crobat and fire another Discharge on it!” Louis ordered.

“Swampert, use Muddy Water on Dusknoir!” Marty ordered. “Then use Endeavor to strike it hard!”

Your turn now, what will you do?
    Shadow assessed the situation at hand. It seemed that none of the Pokemon on field could take much more, but his team continued to hold onto the shorter end of the stick... Instinctively, the labtech's left hand hovered next to his belt area where his remaining PokeBalls hung, should the worst case scenario take place. Still, as he mentally went through what Ephidel and Grim were capable of, he realised there was one way he might be able to turn things around -- barely.

"Ephidel, take to the skies with Fly first! Grim, Shadow Force to dodge Muddy Water, and smack Luxray hard!" he declared. "Follow that up with Ominous Wind! Once that's over, Ephidel, come back down from Fly unto Swampert, and Giga Drain on Swampert!"
    PASBL Standings: Level 5, B+ Ref, 83-22-10, 243 KOs, 484.5 TP, 0 SP
    Badges: Biohazard, Reffing
    Don't Go Clone This Mon FB Datafile

Dae~Maker (Update in Sienna) -'tis all right. Just try to reply more often, kay? =)
    “Double Team as well!” Sally ordered. “Then Dragon Claw the Aerodactyl Coriolis strikes, then attack the second Aerodactyl with a Hyper Beam! Keep the Sand Tomb up as well!”

The two of you go at it as both Flygon take to the skies. Both of them fire Hyper Beams, while both Flygon use Double Team. The attacks fire and one of them hit one of your Flygon, and unfortunately, that Flygon was Sarina, who’s sent into a wall, taking a hard hit. The Sand Tomb is released and the other Aerodactyl flies up into the air. Sarina could still move as it attempts to go with the plan. Coriolis Faint Attacks one of the Aerodactyl in the back while Sarina strikes it with a Dragon Claw, sending it back and striking it with an Ice Punch, knocking it to the ground. The lone Aerodactyl uses Agility to speed itself up strike Sarina with an Iron Head attack, while Sarina fires a Hyper Beam at close range, sending them both to the ground.

“Sarina!!!” Sally shouted.

The two manage to get up, but both of them look as if they could fall at any second. Both Coriolis and the other Aerodactyl are at equal health and energy. It’s your turn now; what will you do?
    "Damn! Coriolis, we need to take these down NOW! Sarina is too tired, she might collapse!" Grey screamed out to his valiant sand dragon as Sally looked on in worry. He then turned to his battle partner and made sure she was alright, knowing that she was a strong individual, but one who cared for her pokemon dearly.

"Are you ok?" Grey asked tenderly.

But before she could answer, the battle waged on and Grey refocused his attentions on Coriolis, Sarina, and the Aerodactyls. So, this had to be finsihed and Grey knew it - his plan was clear.

"Coriolis, finish off that practically fainted Aerodactyl with a Sonicboom and give Sarina a split second to rest. Then, switch targets and blast the second with an Egg Bomb! Ger her done!"

~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

Default Party Time!!!

The Hero of Legend

The day of the largest and most popular festival in Fizzytopia has arrived! The Hero's Festival is a legendary event that has trainers diverting from their current paths and travelling to Seaside City where all of the residents of Fizzytopia and its surrounding lands gather every year to celebrate the memory of the bravest trainer known in history. Games, Pokémon battles, rides, street performances, and a fancy parade are but a few of the attractions that have people flocking into the city. The main attraction is the re-enactment of one of the fiercest battles known to mankind, that tells the story of a very brave and powerful trainer who risked his life to save Fizzytopia from total annihilation. And although the battle was long ago; it and the brave soul who fought it are never forgotten as their victorious memory has shaped Fizzytopia into the thriving isle it is today. So as the sun rises on this new day, the anniversary of this hero's legend is honoured once more.

And so the story continues...

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122