Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    ForeverFlygon: You continue along the river, watching for anything interesting. But, the rest of the area seems calm. Suddenly, a roarings sound occurs. You look ahead, and see a towering waterfall. At the top, you can barely make out a spring. Something good might be up there. But how will you get to the top? It's a long way up. What will you do?
    Feera saw the waterfall, but couldn't think of a way to get to the top. Instead, he turned his attention to the bottom of it, and picked up Lotad into his arms.
    "Looks like we can't get to the top at the moment, bur I have an idea. We could check what's behind it. They say there's always a treasure behind a waterfall, let's go check it out!"
    Lotad nods, but worriedly looks around for any danger.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

  2. #352
    Aquatic Angel Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
    Aquatic Angel: You agree to help the boy and send out your Charmander to fight Meowth. You and the fiery lizard walk over to the Meowth, who looks up upon hearing you. Charmander Growls menacingly, trying to intimidate Meowth. Meowth ***** his head to the left, puzzled. He then laughs and tosses the Pokeball into the air, taunting Charmander. Charmander, slightly annoyed, starts to spin around. Burning Embers fly from his tail onto Meowth, who yelps in pain and rushes over to the river, still holding onto the Pokeball. He dives into the river, putting the lames out, and only suffering a few minor burns. Meowth growls angrily, and the coin symbol on his head starts glowing, a sign that a Pay Day is coming. Pennies and quarters fly out from it and pelt Charmander. Charmander ducks and covers his head, trying to protect himself from the hard coins. He crawls over to the riverbank and takes a swipe at Meowth, but misses as he is too far away from Meowth to reach him. Meowth stops attacking and laughs at Charmander, who is too scared of the water to get into the river. What will you do?
    "Well Charmeleon, it appears Meowth wants to play dirty. He knows you're afraid of the water so he's using your fear against you. Let's teach him a little lesson." Unclipping another pokeball from her belt AA tosses it into the river releasing Titan, her Seadra. "Don't hurt Meowth Titan," AA says calmly. "Just give him a little nudge to return him to land. Whip your tail around and toss him out of the water."

    Smiling encouragingly at Charmeleon AA warns him to be ready to continue his battle. "When Meowth is back on land, give him a good Scratch to show your disapproval of his dirty tactics. If he attempts to use another Pay Day, hit him with Ancientpower."

  3. #353
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    Umbrazard- The Whismur stops whining, and begins to relax in your lap. Your Charmander points to the right, saying that the Whismur told us he lives there. Looking at what he points you see a long winding path. A forest, and outside a bunch of hills. Using your common sense you figure that Whismurs live in caves, and hills must have hills. So you begin your slow walk. The forest is dark, with many shadow crawling between the trees. The Whismur, now a bit more comfterable with you walks beside you and Fuegon when all of sudden you hear a low growl. And out of the trees a Spearow swoops down and hits Whismur across the forehead. Look like you entered this mad Spearow’s lair, and he doesn’t like it. What will you do?
    Fuegon stopped walking. He cocked his head toward the tree line and held his hand up to stop his Trainer.

    "What is it?" Andrew asked the Fire Lizard.

    Instead of answering, Fuegon started to walk toward the tree when all of a sudden, a small bird Pokemon came flying out of the forrest.

    "It's a Spearow, get down!" called Andrew.

    Both Fuegon and Andrew instantly dropped, however, Andrew had forgotten about his newest companion. The Spearow swooped in, talons out and scratched the Whismur across the forehead.

    Standing up, Andrew dashed over to the now screaming Pokemon and picked it up. The Spearow came back for a return attack and scratched at the back of Andrew's head.

    "Fuegon! Tail Whip!" Andrew ordered.

    The Pokemon jumped up and began to shake it's tail in a soft and fluid motion. The Spearow's aim became worsened, but other than that, the Tail-Whip had no effect.

    Seeing this, Andrew called over the din of the Whismur, "Fuegon, this isn't working. We need an all out offensive!"

    Fuegon jumped up as the Spearow turned its attention to the Lizard. He swung his tail and met the small bird with the flame.

    "Scratch!" Andrew called.
    ~Umbra

  4. #354
    Forest_4420 Guest

    Default

    Forest_4420: You head down to the River with your Houndour, in search of Pokemon and the like. It seems pretty busy right now, people and the media crowding around something and oohing and aahing over it. You weave your way through the crowd and get close enough to the center to see a goldsmith advertising a small yacht made out of gold. "This craft," he says in a businesslike manner, "is one of a kind. It is made of gold melted down from twenty famous crowns from various kings and queens. I would like to erect it right here as a monument to all those fishermen who have caught "a big one", to all those children who have won a model boat race, to all the people used the river for their leisure. It will stand here as a reminder to all tourists and citizens that this is one of the most renowned tourist spots!" The crowd cheers in approval, pictures snap, and reporters throwing questions at the businessman. He holds one hand up, causing everyone to gradually quiet down. "However, I need a volunteer to do a small favor for me," he says, slightly sheepishly. "I accidentally dropped the pedestal that the yacht was going to be attatched to into the water. I saw a Pokemon grab it and take off with it down the river. I need a trainer to retrieve it. The trainer who does will recieve a small reward. Any volunteers?" The crowd is quiet for a few moments. It seems that almost everyone gathered around here is either a tourist or a businessperson. The goldsmith scans the crowd and suddenly spots you. His eyes travel toward your Houndour and then to your Pokeballs. "Hey, you!" he shouts. "I see it seems that you are a trainer! Would you like to undertake this quest for me?" What will you do?
    Angelin wants to help the businessman but asks Amber her Houndour if she also wants to help the businessman and Amber nods that she also want to help the man, so Angelin answers that she will take the quest but also asks if he could tell her how the Pokémon looked so she would have a idea of what she should look for.

    ***
    I hope this is okay?
    Last edited by Forest_4420; 25th April 2005 at 5:51 PM.

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    OOC: I wasn't sure whether or not to quote Arc_Angel too, so I did anyway. Also, this is so exciting! ^_^ *breathes*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire

    KC- (Please refer to Arc_Angel's reply, as he two of you are now on the same mission) You walk into the Desserted Fairground, and notice how terrible it looks. Ash still lingers from the inferno, benches and trees are uprooted everywhere, and absolutly no sign of any life. That is except a boy clad in black, making it your way. “Hi.” He sais streching out him hand. You get a good look at the boy and you don’t like it. All black, with blakc glasses, and a red cap. For some reason he seems familiar. “I’m Jack. Nice to meet you,” He sais. “You’re not to flaterred are you?” He asks. “I guess that’s ok. I’m a stranger after all. Nice Poliwag you got there.” The boy bends down to pick it up when out of his hand appears a clamp. It grabs you pokemon tightly. “Well thanks a bunch, but I have to go.” He sais, and with that he turns around and dashes to a place where you can see another girl getting attacked by those jerks. Making your way to her you can see she has a Sableye. “Did you some guys in black? They got my Poliwag.” You ask, what will you do now?
    After Stacey had finished her question the boy, which she noticed seemed rather gothic dressed all in black and a red cap. He had a vacent look in his eyes a he completly ignorde her and walked past. it was the she noticed more of these gothic clones walking towards her, literally surrounding her. She was starting to regret her decision to approach the boy. They all took off their tops at the same time revealing a red 'M' insignia on this tops. She began to get rather worried, these boys must be part of some team. They all sudddenly threw pokeballs infront of them, releasing their poochyena's who begin to howl loudly, startling both her and her pokemon. Before she had time to analyse the situation, one boy ran forward and grabbed Nina before running at an amazing speed deeper into the fairgorund. Standing still for the moment as shock had over took her body. She then thought how stupid she was for standing still and she went for a mad dash towards the direction they ran from. Just then another young boy ran towards her and as he wasn't dressed the same as the others, she assumed he wasn't with them.

    "Did you see some guys in black? They got my Poliwag" the boy said to her.

    "Yeah, they just ran past here and took my Nincada, those little creeps" she said angrily. "Come on" she said grabbing his arm and surprising him a little, and pulled him in the direction the gang went "Lets go and get our pokemon back from these wierdos" She said starting to run full pace, with Impish ahead of her. The boy followed and as she was running she took a pokeball off her waist and opened it up to release her still unconscious Abra into her arms. With quite a skill she took a revive and potion from her backpack. She opened the revive up and poured the liquid down Macabres throat and sprayed the potion liberally over his body, throwing the empty containers to the ground not caring about littering at this time. 'I hope he willing to fight' she thought to herself. 'I'm going to needed all the extra power to get Nina back' she though clutching her Abra to body as she ran towards th gang of theives.
    Jonny was franticly worried about Poliwag, having only just caught him recently. This girl, having also had her Nincada kidnapped, looked like she was going to help.

    They ran together towards the sinister gang of crooks, the girl releasing her Sableye and Arba. She looked at Jonny, yet without saying a word he could tell from the look in her eyes that she was as worried about her Nincada as he was about Poliwag.

    Taking his trusty friend Charmander's Pokéball from his waist, Jonny released the fiery lizard to battle alongside his new-found allies. Charmander was still very inexperienced, but Jonny hoped that it's Scratch attack would be enough alongside the young girl's Arba and Sableye. He was scared, hoping that together they could overcome this evil force.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire

    K79- (Yeah it’s alright, but Oddish gets no experience this way) The battle continues, but you decide that it would be better to send out your Mudkip. "Crud, well, um... Weed, return! Mudden, go! Tackle him, and if he tries to charge like he did at Weed, flatten your head fin a jump to the side! then, Tackle him again!" Mudden responds by nodding and goes in for a tackle and hits his mark head on. The Slowpoke stand for a bit, and then lets out a moan. Looks like it’s getting tired. But it won’t give up that easy. It then begins glowing. You get the idea, looks like he just used curse. The Slowpoke opens its mouth and lets out a long stream of water, but Mudden dodges just in time. After balancing out Mudden charges again and hits the Slowpoke form the side this time, making it roll over on it’s back. After a few dull moments it rolls back and moans again. What now?
    As the battle rages on, Kauser79 is making a plan. But what could it be?
    As he devises his plot, he notices the Slowpoke panting and moaning.
    "Hmm... Growl, then Tackle him again! I don't think this guy can take much more! I have a plan! How high can you jump?" "Kipkip mipp. (Really high.)" "Okay then, jump as high as you possibly can, then Tackle straght down onto that 'poke!" "Kip du! (Got it!)" As Kauser watches closely to see what will happen next, he thinks to himself, 'Hmm. Looks like i'll win my first battle. That psychic guy said that he needed my help, but he needed to test me first. i wonder what he needs help with?...'


    What will happen?
    Last edited by Kauser79; 25th April 2005 at 7:44 PM. Reason: Changing text color.


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  7. #357
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Psyshadow- Alex lets out a little giggle after he realised he can actually battle with Spheal. “Spheal time to end this! Use your Water Gun to push Rattata next to Poochyena and then end it with a barrage of Powder Snow." You tell your Spheal who instantly lets out a long stream of water at Rattata. At this point quite the crowd had gathered to watch the fight. “Alright, Spheal, Use Powder Snow on the other Spheal’s water gun, it should freeze it doing more damage then you use Surf, and let the other Spheal freeze that wave.” Sais Alex. And that’s exactly what happened. The frozen water gun nailed Rattata, and then Alex’ Spheal used Surf which collided with your Powder Snow, freezing it in place. “Spheal now use another Surf.” You look at Alex’ determination, and then watch as the frozen surf gets bashed by the new one, causing many ice particles to wash over Poochyena, and Rattata. Knocking them both out. The crowd cheers, and the two boys run away in shame. What will you do now?
    - Spheal leveled up once
    "Yeah,Wally," Chris yelled out,"Show them how its really done. You got the skills to pay the bills." Calming down a little, Chris turns to Alex and starts to congratulate him. "You did a great job. Bullies act really big and tough but deep down, they're cowards. Now that you showed them whose boss, I doubt they'll bother you again. And I'm sure that little bout gave you a boost in confidence. Before we were rudely interrupted, I anted to ask Why are you going to the Volcanic Isles?

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    lilblue: As you command your Pokemon, they quickly react, as Delibird and Dipper (which I have no idea what is, as your link in your sig doesn't work) blast through the masses with their beams, leaving a clear path in front of you so that you can take your Rhyhorn for safety. Your remaining Pokemon struggle to get on, Wynaut then slams the sandy ground, as an earthquake emits, and a large rock appears out of the ground, right under you and Rhyhorn, throwing you both to the surface, knocked out...
    After a few minutes, you regain your senses, and see a blue figure on the ground, and as it comes into focus, your Wynaut's cuts and bruises are obvious. While it might not need Center attention, it definitely needs some help. Also, will you return to reak havok/get revenge on the shrews, or continue on your way to the Sphinx?
    OOC - It doesn't? Crud. *goes to fix*

    "Oh my Lugia, Bobble!" Blue shrieked as she scurried over to tend to her companion, once having regained her awareness of her surroundings. Scooping the wounded creature into her arms, she cradeled his form lovingly, perhaps a bit more than was necessary based on his condition, but the sight of an injured friend blinded her to reality.

    Meanwhile, the girl's other Pokémon were gradually recovering from the experience as well. Squawking and spitting out a glob of sand slathered with saliva from his golden beak, Custard the Delibird managed to stand up after landing face first into the sand. Tilting his head sideways, he began boxing his ears in order to remove the grains from that area as well. However, he appeared physically unaffected by the impact, most likely a result of his downy coat providing a cushion for his fall.

    Nearby, a rocky mountain groaned and twitched, turning out to be the girl's Rhyhorn. Fortunately, his solid plates of armour had protected him well, and he too was unscatched, as was the small Wingull who had decided to fly up to the surface instead of risking the ride atop the huge beast, who nearly crushed the tiny bird in the process of rolling over so he could stand.

    "Is everyone else alright?" the girl inquired, tearing her gaze away from the creature in her arms in order to check and see that there were no other casualties. Once assured, her tense muscles relaxed slightly, and she turned to address the bristling penguin, who was attempting to rid himself of the tiny particles caught beneath his scarlet feathers.

    "Custard, get a Potion from my pack, will you? It's over there beside Rocky. Please hurry," she pleaded.

    Pausing his grooming, the Delibird stood erect and saluted smartly, and hastily waddled off to obey. Anxiously, the girl coddled her injured Pokémon a bit more while she waited, and breathed a sigh of relief as the penguin came striding back with a sort of violet colored spray bottle clamped in his beak. Mumbling thanks, she accepted the item and quickly gave the Wynaut a spritz to heal his hurts, while her Pokémon gathered about, worried expressions carved on their faces. This was both due to the fact that one of their comrades was injured, and plus they could still hear the dim hissing of the enemies they'd left behind inside the pit. The ominous sound seemed to rise from the very earth itself, causing all of them to feel a little nervous. Attempting to keep calm herself as the solution worked its magic, she spoke to her team to console them.

    "Don't worry, guys. Once Bobble's well again, we'll be on our way. I don't think they'll be bothering us again if we don't disturb them," she announced.

    At least, she hoped they wouldn't.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  9. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    A tattered map blows in the soft breeze, a long and delcate finger tracing across the various roads that branched out across the paper like a spider's web.

    "We're lost. Completely and utterly lost.", the young woman muttered, haphazardly folding the map and stuffing it into the pocket of her pastel violet apron.

    "We're supposed to be in the Town Centre by now..."
    "Cee...yen?"
    "I'm not asking for directions."
    "Quil."
    "No."
    "Quil!"
    "No!"
    "QUIL!"
    "GAH!"

    Stubornly the girl crossed her arms and looked around, oblivious to the stares her arguement had attracted. With much distaste she shifted her bag from one shouder to another and headed in the direction of the nearest shop, ignoring the smug cries of the little fire echidna perched upon her head. She didn't see why she couldn't just find the way through the city by herself...

    .:|:.

    OOC: Is my font supposed to be a certain color? o.o
    Last edited by Fangirl; 29th April 2005 at 8:38 PM. Reason: Adding OOC







  10. #360
    Ice Tyranitar Guest

    Default

    The fat Psyduck is still laughing when you command Snowball to use Powder Snow. This time he makes his way to the dumb bird, and blows a chilling wind at Psyduck, freezing his left arm. The Psyduck doesn’t like that at all. So it gets up and scratches Snowball a few times before whacking him with its tail. Looks like the Psyduck wants a fight. What will you do?
    The Psyduck whacked Snow Ball with its tail, which knocked the little Snorunt back and sent the duck spinning, though Snow Ball was kept back for so long that Psyduck recovered. Each pokemon stared each other down for about a second. A glint of malice flashed in Snow Ball's eyes, and the psyduck was no different. Without his trainer's consent, Snow Ball lunged toward the Psyduck and starting using Powder Snow. However, Psyuck was too quick for him and dodged. It was only then that Snow Ball started to listen to his trainer. Ice Tyranitar had been trying to get his attenion and now finally he listened and turned toward his trainer to show it. "Ok good." Ice Tyranitar said "Give it another Powder Snow now!"
    Last edited by Ice Tyranitar; 26th April 2005 at 11:09 PM.

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Alright, here's another set of updates for you guys, enjoy.

    Arc_Angel & KC- (You guys don’t need to quote eachother, just make sure you work together, and your posts don’t clash with one another’s) The two of you run until you run out of breath. The boys made a getaway with your pokemon, but couldn’t have made it too far. Your pokemon look at you with open anxious eyes. You two sit down to come up with a plan, but come up flat. Meanwhile your pokemon are getting aquinted, and begin playing amongst themselves. Now you decide to walk further into the horendous place at a very slow pace, making sure you don’t miss a single inch. After a couple of minutes of wondering around you find your first clue. A bit of black cloth lies on the ground flying about. Perhaps one of your pokemon attacked the boy, ripping some of his dress off. You look up, and around the empty place and find an old booth. Walking up to it, you see an old man sitting inside. He looks scared, but once you walk up to him he comes around and greets you. “You’re not the guys in black? Good. Hi What’s yout names? Mine is Geroge.” The man is still in a little bit of shock. What will you do?

    K79- The Slowpoke still panting looks at your Mudkip. "Hmm... Growl, then Tackle him again!” You order. Mudkip then opens his mouth and let’s ot a loud growl. Looks like it didn’t phase him one bit. At the same time the two charge, and collide head to head. Mudkip bounces back in pain, and the Slowpoke winces a bit. "Okay then, jump as high as you possibly can, then Tackle straight down onto that 'poke!" Doing as it was told Mudden jumps into the air, and changes direction by shifting his weight. Coming down hard onto the Slowpoke. The Slowpoke then waddles a bit, and then falls. Mudden runs back to you, seeing as it has won his battle. In the meantime the trainer returned both his pokemon and walked up to you. “That was a good battle, considering my Slowpoke wasn’t getting any commands from me.” He sais. “Well, now back to the main point. I needed your help, but this is major secret stuff, beyond anything you can think of. I need you to pick a package from a client. But be worned I was on my over there, when I got attacked by some goons. If you walk back to the transporter pad, you should see one of my friends. He is clad in the same woredrobe as me. He will give you the directions.” Will you help?

    Ice Tyranitar- The fight continues between you and the fat Psyduck. After getting whipped with a cold wind the Psyduck begins running around like mad. Hitting everything he can. Snowball dodges many swipes before finally getting hit by Psyduck’s flipper. The Psyduck then slips and falls hard on top of Snowball, pushing his air our of his lungs. Snowball gets up and tries to catch his breath desperatly, which gives the Psyduck plenty of time to gather water at its mouth. The Psyduck releases making Snowball roll back a few feet. He then gets up and blows more cold wind at Psyduck hitting his left foot. You look down to see that its foot is frozen. Now the Psyduck can barely move, but it can still hose your Snorunt. Again gathering water, the Psyduck forces water out of its mouth, this time missing and hitting a tree. Loks like the Psyduck is tired. What will you do now?

    Psyshadow- Alex laughs a little as he watches the boys run away. He then returns his Spheal, and walks up to you. “Thanks again,” He sais. “Funny how we both has Spheals.” Before we were rudely interrupted, I anted to ask Why are you going to the Volcanic Isles?” You ask as you slowly walk back, away from the battle deck. “Hmm, I got family back there. My mom said it’d be fun if I waent to visit my grandparents.” Alex answers, he opens his mouth to say something, when he gets cut off by a loud speaker phone. We will be docking in less then ten minutes. We please ask you to get your luggage ready, unless you are on your way to the Glacier Islands. Again we will be docking in less then 10 minutes. Looking over you can see the Islands looming in front of you. “Well let’s get our stuff.” Alex sais. Together the two of you get off. You have two options now. Travel with Alex to his grandparent’s or walk away to another place. Where will you go?

    Darkchu- [Repost] “Alright, thank you for your help.” Andrew sais. “My Kecleon will show you the way to where he is usually at, while I take this suit off. Oh and whatever you do, let Kecleon take the picture. All you need to do is excite the pokemon.” The Kecleon stretches his tounge and grabs a camera, gving it to you. The Kecleon then points towards a hard beaten path that you didn’t see as you were coming in. Following the path you for a few minutes when you reach a clearing. No ordenary clearing though. The grass is lush, the wind is soft, and at the other side a beatuiful pond. The Kecleon then snatches the camera away from you and points at a something across the clearing by the pond. Walking slowly you find what you were seeking. By the shore a Venonat is sleeping. What will you do?

    Umbrazard- (Can you please try to do less of the enemy controlling, and plot additions? Please? It isn’t much, but can you watch out for it?) the bird swoops down for another peck. This time aimed at you. Fuegon jumps in the way and wags hit tail to get the birds attention and does. The Spearow pecks Fuegon, and once again swoops around to attack. "Scratch!" You yell. Fuegon immidiatly jumps and digs his claws into the small bird which crashes into the ground. The Whismur looks at you, with scared eyes. It doesn’t like the fight, but Spearow does. It gets up and growls at Fuegon, making him back up a little. The wind cracks as the bird levitates again. The bird is mad, and will do anything to get revenge. It swoops down, but not fast enough. Looking around you realise that while Spearow are hard to get from the ground, the trees can be quite helpful in this situation. What will you do now?

    Shining Vaporeon-
    OOC: Is my font supposed to be a certain color? o.o
    No, but after this post it does.
    (Can I call you Shiny, or SV, or is Shining Vaporeon good? Also I have to assume you are going to the City Centre) Walking through Seaside City, you quickly realise how crowded the city is. Stores, cars, people everywhere. But no matter how busy it is, it is clean, fresh, and full of beatiful sites. Making your way past one store a poster catches your eye. The big red letters spell “Are you up for a challenge? Well how about Battle Tournament. For trainers of all levels.” Right next to it is yet another poster. “Come visit one of the town’s best attraction. The Seaside Safari.” And right next to that one another poster with the exact same style as the two before. “For an experience of a life time, come check out the Pokemon Palace.” For some reason there is no detail as to what you will be doing, but a map to each location is available. So where do you want to go?
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  12. #362

    Default

    UPDATES:
    Waterlight: Banette floats along the tunnel, glancing back to make sure you're still following occasionally. You follow warily, hoping no attacks would come. But, Banette, like the Shuppet, doesn't seem to want to battle. A light suddenly appears at the end of the tunnel. Banette stops, and turns to you. It points to a pedestal at the end, upon which a greying tag sits. The Spell Tag! You walk towards it, but a great rumbling sound fills the area. You look around, and see a huge hole. A boulder rolls along the tunnel. It comes nearer to you, and suddenly a huge head pokes out it. The boulder stands up on titanic legs, and stares down at you. You gasp as you recognize the features of a Golem. But, this one's at least 4 times as big as a normal Golem! This is the sentinel, apparently. What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: Scavenger attaches the string to the edge, and lower yourself down the hole. At the bottom, you notice the inky blackness that fills the area. You can scarcely see a foot in front of you. You decide to walk forward, but quietly so. You hear some voices along the walls, and turn to them. The darkness presses down on your eyes, and you can't see a thing. Eventually, you enter a square chamber, where a glimmer of light illuminates the room. Suddenly, Ghost Pokémon fly out from everywhere. Shuppets float along the walls. Duskull waft along the floor. Sableye bound from ledges about the room. They moan and wail at you, almost human-like. They don't seem to be happy with your intrusion. What will you do?

    JBlink: You follow Scyther, who is much faster than you. You begin to tire right as the Dead Forest fully appears. The pristine lake looks nothing like this. Bent, black trees sprout from the ground, which is a nasty shade of purple. Scyther leads you along, careful to avoid the poison geysers that shot into your cart in the first place. Scyther jumps down a dormant geyser, and you follow him carefully. You reach the bottom after a few minutes. Scyther walks down the tunnel, making sure you're still behind it. You reach a door, and inside, a Trainer and her Meowth and Murkrow stand. The Trainer smiles at your appearance, and welcomes back Scyther. Should you explain your situation first, or should you allow her to make the first move?

    umbreon11: As you decide what door to choose, the door opens. You turn around, expecting the worst. But, instead, you see Scyther and a boy. A Natu flies above him, eyeing you shrewdly. You welcome back Scyther into the group. You turn to the boy, and wonder whether you should let him speak first, or if you should.

    LordAndrew: Sudowoodo hurls the stones at Solrock. Solrock floats low to avoid them, but Sudowoodo fires up a Rock Tomb. Its eyes glow brown, and sharp rocks fly up from beneath the ground, and trap Solrock. It struggles and squirms, but it's powerless to Sudowoodo's attack. Now that it's incapacitated, what will you do?

    Goin' Graveler: Onix appears, and roars. The other Onix turn to it, and roar back at it. Now you are worried. In the face of its clan, will Onix obey you or its family? Onix seems to be thinking the same thing, as it glances between its friends and Baltoy nervously. It roars, and turns to you. It swings its tail around, and you close your eyes. When no blow comes, you open them, and see it reaching between the Onix, and lifting Baltoy free. It lowers the frightened Pokémon to you, and roars in happiness at its rescue. The other Onix are not amused, however. They all move in on Onix, and all of their tails glow. Suddenly, Onix is assaulted by a flurry of Iron Tails. They slam into the poor snake, one after another. Onix roars in agony, and falls to the ground, unconscious. The other Onix howl at their triumph, and move in on you now. What will you do?

    GWAR: Sableye hisses at you, baring sharp, sharp teeth. It pulls its wrist back, and scampers up higher. You look up angrily, ready to yell at it. But suddenly, the ghosts all begin to chatter, and move away from you. You look back, and see a boy and his Spinarak step into the room. Only Sableye stays away, on top of the ruins, cradling the watch. The rest begin moaning and wailing at the untruder. The boy turns white with fear, and stares at the ghosts moving in on him. What will you do?

    ForeverFlygon: You move toward the waterfall, hoping to find something of value. Behind the waterfall, there's a hole. And at the entrance, a lone Mudkip sits. It does not seem to mind the water pounding down around it. It sees you, and gives a cry. It scampers down into the cave, leaving you quite confused. perhaps there is something down there the Mudkip is guarding! If there is something, it is probably quite valuable. What will you do?


    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 2nd May 2005 at 1:18 AM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    OOC: Sorry, I forgot about the railway thing. I guess I'll have to get past it first. And sorry if this is too much controlling of my surroundings, but it's just me operating an elevator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    MetalYoshi17: As you approach the Mono-rail to the zero-gravity Moon, eager for a Trip to the intergalactic location. You see the research center to your left, towering above the monorail.
    You step up towards the Ticket booth for the Monorail, smiling as you think of your future adventure.
    "You want to go to the Moon, do ya'?" A Old man with white wispy hair covering a majority of his face popped out of the booth, looking you up and down curiously. "You can go, if someone can find the damned Monorail driver. He went off for his lunch at the Café on the third floor of the research center. Bring him back will ya'? He deserves the sack if you ask me!"
    What shall you do?
    Thanking the old man, Yoshi goes to the elevator, and presses the up button. After a few seconds, the elevator door opens, and Yoshi comes inside. As the door closes, he lets Oddish out of her Pokeball, considering an idea if the driver won't go quietly. Holding Oddish in his hands, Yoshi tells her, "If I tap your head, use Sweet Scent." He presses button #3 and arrives at the third floor. The sliding doors open, and Yoshi sees the chairs around the café. He walks up to a man who is sitting in a chair, and holding Oddish asks if he can come down and drive the monorail to the Moon. Yoshi awaits the man's response, his hand just a couple inches from Oddish's head.

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    umbreon11: As you decide what door to choose, the door opens. You turn around, expecting the worst. But, instead, you see Scyther and a boy. A Natu flies above him, eyeing you shrewdly. You welcome back Scyther into the group. You turn to the boy, and wonder whether you should let him speak first, or if you should.[/COLOR]
    SC~ out
    As Leta decides what door to open she hears the door they came in open.Leta turns to the door hoping it's not an unwanted guest.She was relieved to see that it was Scyther and a boy.

    "Hey welcome back Scyther."

    That was kinda quick don't you think?

    :Not to me it wasn't.

    Then leta turned to the boy.

    "Hi I'm Leta,and you are?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton
    Eon: As you reply to the man, he smiles, and says "OK. Try to keep quiet about it though, it really isn't something that we want spread out across the city." You nod, and he gestures to follow him. Walking through the door, you see a group of people with clipboards examining something on a table in the center of the room. "Here." he says, "Here is the fruits of our research. Here we have successfully bred two superpowerful Pokemon-and have a new one to show." Pulling out a book, he shows you 2 pictures of Pokemon - a Dragonite and a Salamence. You try to get a look at the Pokemon, and manage to. While it's a rather strange sight, the legged snake appeals to you in some way, with its big eyes and plated head. The man then says to you "This is Dragon (say it Dray-gone)." He then opens his mouth to say something else, as an alarm goes off, accompanied by a blinking red light. "Oh no!" he says, before turning to you. "No time to explain. Please, try your very, very hardest to keep Dragon safe. I have to hurry." he says, before running out the door. The room then fills with smoke, as 2 men appear in front of Dragon, seemingly ready to take him, until they notice you. They look bewildered as they throw 2 Pokeballs, containing a Totodile and a Nincada, and order, "Attack!" What will you do!?!
    Eon was looking at Dragon with a mixture of shock, horror, and a strange sort of awe at the marvel of him (her, it) when the alarm went off. Eon, startled, had no time to react before the man ran out the door. Eon was still confused when the two strange men appeared in front of him out of a blanket of smoke and released their two Pokemon, commanding them to attack Eon. This shook him out of his shocked state. “Look. I don’t know who you are, or why you’re after Dragon. But I was told to protect him, and I intend to do just that. And if it’s a battle you want, it’s a battle you’re gonna get.” Eon reached onto his black belt and pulled a red and white Pokeball off of it. “Go, Luna!” With a flash of white light, a Teddiursa appeared onto the ground. It bounced from one foot to the next, eager to see some action after her long stay at the Daycare. “Luna, let’s make this short and sweet. I still need to catch the Monorail. Power up with a Swords Dance, then unleash a Metal Claw on each of them!”
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  16. #366
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    Umbrazard- (Can you please try to do less of the enemy controlling, and plot additions? Please? It isn’t much, but can you watch out for it?) the bird swoops down for another peck. This time aimed at you. Fuegon jumps in the way and wags hit tail to get the birds attention and does. The Spearow pecks Fuegon, and once again swoops around to attack. "Scratch!" You yell. Fuegon immidiatly jumps and digs his claws into the small bird which crashes into the ground. The Whismur looks at you, with scared eyes. It doesn’t like the fight, but Spearow does. It gets up and growls at Fuegon, making him back up a little. The wind cracks as the bird levitates again. The bird is mad, and will do anything to get revenge. It swoops down, but not fast enough. Looking around you realise that while Spearow are hard to get from the ground, the trees can be quite helpful in this situation. What will you do now
    OOC: Wll what do u want me to do than? Basically, I can reply to this one as something to the effect of 'Fuegon got in a tree and scratched Spearow again.' I don't see what's wrong with a wee bit of enemy controlling as long as ur not making urself win, but hey Ill try to limit it. Also, plot additons? I haven't added any plot additions as far as I know. Please elaborate.

    IC:
    It was pretty clear that from the ground, Fuegon was at a severe disadvantage. Andrew had one of two choices. Either find a way to quickly evolve Fuegon to a Charizard or order him into the tree line. Andrew chose the latter.

    "Fuegon, your at this Bird's mercy down here!" he called almost dropping the Whismur, "Get into the tree line, it'll slow it down!"

    Fuegon looked precariously at the trees but obeyed anyway. He quickly lowered the intensity of the flame on his tail as not to burn the forest down. Finally, once in the trees Fuegon did something surprising. He began to claw himself up the nearest tree.

    After getting to the tallest limb he could rech and avoiding some well-placed aerial attacks from the Spearow, Fuegon extended his claws and jumped at the oncoming Spearow.

    OOC: Is that ok? I kinda had to make it so the Spearow would try to get Fuegon cuz lets face it, Spearow would not have waited for Fuegon to get into the tree to strike.
    ~Umbra

  17. #367
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    LordAndrew: Sudowoodo hurls the stones at Solrock. Solrock floats low to avoid them, but Sudowoodo fires up a Rock Tomb. Its eyes glow brown, and sharp rocks fly up from beneath the ground, and trap Solrock. It struggles and squirms, but it's powerless to Sudowoodo's attack. Now that it's incapacitated, what will you do?

    SC~ out
    "Good job Sudo! Now, lets see..."
    Andrew rummages through his bag, and removes a Pokeball.
    "Alrighty then! Lets try it!"
    Andrew throws the ball at the pile of rocks where the Solrock is..
    "Come' on! Do your stuff!'

  18. #368
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    JBlink: You follow Scyther, who is much faster than you. You begin to tire right as the Dead Forest fully appears. The pristine lake looks nothing like this. Bent, black trees sprout from the ground, which is a nasty shade of purple. Scyther leads you along, careful to avoid the poison geysers that shot into your cart in the first place. Scyther jumps down a dormant geyser, and you follow him carefully. You reach the bottom after a few minutes. Scyther walks down the tunnel, making sure you're still behind it. You reach a door, and inside, a Trainer and her Meowth and Murkrow stand. The Trainer smiles at your appearance, and welcomes back Scyther. Should you explain your situation first, or should you allow her to make the first move?

    "Hi there" I started. "I'm Jay, and this is Tatu. We had an accident with our train earlier and somehow we've discovered a Team Aqua base thats capturing pokemon and using shock collars to train them to do their bidding. I followed Scyther here because I want to make a deal with you. I help you with Team Magma, and you help me with Team Aqua, ok? We have to go up against an Alakazam and there is no way Tatu can handle the fight. He is my only pokemon so I asked Scyther if your Murkrow would fight with us. Please say yes."

    While I was busy being serious Tatu flew over to meet Leta's pokemon. He hopped around cheerfully, which was strange for his personality. If Tatu trusted Leta then I knew I could too.

    "So it looks like you've got a door dilemma here. Lets split up, I'll go right and you go left. The first one that finds the Treeko hollars for the others. Does that sound fair?"

  19. #369
    Psyshadow Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Alright, here's another set of updates for you guys, enjoy.

    Psyshadow- Alex laughs a little as he watches the boys run away. He then returns his Spheal, and walks up to you. “Thanks again,” He sais. “Funny how we both has Spheals.” Before we were rudely interrupted, I anted to ask Why are you going to the Volcanic Isles?” You ask as you slowly walk back, away from the battle deck. “Hmm, I got family back there. My mom said it’d be fun if I waent to visit my grandparents.” Alex answers, he opens his mouth to say something, when he gets cut off by a loud speaker phone. We will be docking in less then ten minutes. We please ask you to get your luggage ready, unless you are on your way to the Glacier Islands. Again we will be docking in less then 10 minutes. Looking over you can see the Islands looming in front of you. “Well let’s get our stuff.” Alex sais. Together the two of you get off. You have two options now. Travel with Alex to his grandparent’s or walk away to another place. Where will you go?
    Ya know, Chris thought to himself, Underneath that extremly shy exterior is a pretty cool kid. He's a ton a fun to hang out and battle with. I bet his family is real cool too. Besides, I don't have anything urgent to take care of. He then says to Alex, "If you don't mind, I'd like to go with you to meet your grandparents. Lead the way there and i'll be right behind you."

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Shining Vaporeon- No, but after this post it does.
    (Can I call you Shiny, or SV, or is Shining Vaporeon good? Also I have to assume you are going to the City Centre) Walking through Seaside City, you quickly realise how crowded the city is. Stores, cars, people everywhere. But no matter how busy it is, it is clean, fresh, and full of beatiful sites. Making your way past one store a poster catches your eye. The big red letters spell “Are you up for a challenge? Well how about Battle Tournament. For trainers of all levels.” Right next to it is yet another poster. “Come visit one of the town’s best attraction. The Seaside Safari.” And right next to that one another poster with the exact same style as the two before. “For an experience of a life time, come check out the Pokemon Palace.” For some reason there is no detail as to what you will be doing, but a map to each location is available. So where do you want to go?
    OOC: :3 So I take on your font color, right? Oh, and 'S.V.' is good, it's what I usually sign myself as.

    .:|:.

    Her eyes light up at the sight of the middle poster. "Eek! Let's visit the Seaside Safari, Kindle!", she cries, jumping for joy like a small child, not realizing her mistake until she hears her Pokemon scuttle down her back and hit the pavement with a thud.

    "Eheh-....whoops."

    She scoops up the tiny fireball, and craddles it against her chest. " I promise I won't do that again. Now what do ya' say? Up for a little fun?"

    Kindle snorts in disapprovement of her stunt then snuggles against her, crying out in agreement.

    "The Seaside Safari it is!"
    Last edited by Fangirl; 29th April 2005 at 8:39 PM.







  21. #371
    Alexander the great V2 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon


    Alexander the great V2: In the future, please refrain from saying that an attack does work. I decide that.

    Grassy braces himself as Lyra the Pidgey flies nearer and nearer. Suddenly, Lyra rams into Grassy with a Tackle, but Grassy manages to stay upright, though he lost his balance. Grassy then jumps up in the air and whips his tail at Lyra with a Pound attack, hitting Lyra in the back causing some damage to the Pidgey. It makes a U-turn to face Grassy, who landed on the ground, and beats his wings steadily to keep afloat as the woman calls out "Great job, Lyra, sweetie. Try another of your fabulous Tackles, then use Gust on that nasty old Treeko!" Lyra begins to flap harder and shoots out, ready to follow her trainer's orders. Your reaction?

    OOC: Sorry


    " Bloody bird" Alex cursed under his breath " Leer, to lower the defences, then pound it with all your strengh!" Alex yelled to the little green monster...

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Alright, here's another set of updates for you guys, enjoy.

    Arc_Angel & KC- (You guys don’t need to quote eachother, just make sure you work together, and your posts don’t clash with one another’s) The two of you run until you run out of breath. The boys made a getaway with your pokemon, but couldn’t have made it too far. Your pokemon look at you with open anxious eyes. You two sit down to come up with a plan, but come up flat. Meanwhile your pokemon are getting aquinted, and begin playing amongst themselves. Now you decide to walk further into the horendous place at a very slow pace, making sure you don’t miss a single inch. After a couple of minutes of wondering around you find your first clue. A bit of black cloth lies on the ground flying about. Perhaps one of your pokemon attacked the boy, ripping some of his dress off. You look up, and around the empty place and find an old booth. Walking up to it, you see an old man sitting inside. He looks scared, but once you walk up to him he comes around and greets you. “You’re not the guys in black? Good. Hi What’s yout names? Mine is Geroge.” The man is still in a little bit of shock. What will you do?
    Stacey ran with this boy she had only just met. They kept running but after a while came to a stop panting. They had somehow eluded the newly formed duo, the gang in black were fast, thats for sure. The two look at each other and sit down on broken down bumper cars trying to think of a plan. Stacey's mind was wizzing by a high speed but she couldn't think of anything. She looked over to the boy and saw the look of concentration on his face, but he sighs, and she assumes they have the same problem. Meanwhile Impish has ran over to play with the boy's charmander, they seem to get on well in a crisis. Macabre had floated out of Stacey's arms and decided to sit on top on another bumper car away from everyone else. She frowned at his lack of sociallizing. Deciding if they were to team up, she had better find out this boys name.

    "So, I haven't had the chance to introduce myself, my name is Stacey," she said holding her hand out for him to shake. "And those are my Sableye - Impish, and the brooding Abra is Macabre. Nina's the name of the Nincada they took from me" she said solemly.

    They both get up and decide to try again, but this time at a much slower pace, taking in every sight smell and sound in the hopes of finding their pokemon. After a minute, the young boy runs forward and pick up a bit of black cloth on the floor. "It must have come from the gang, maybe one of our pokemon cut it off?" Stacey said. A bit further along they come across an old decrepid booth in which a trembling old man resides. Seeing them turn up he tenses the relaxes when he relises they're not with the gang in black.

    "You’re not the guys in black? Good. Hi What’s yout names? Mine is Geroge.”

    "My name is Stacey, and these are my pokemon Impish and Macabre" she said pointing to her pokemon. "Sir, you wouldn't have happened to see a gang in black go past here? They stole our pokemon and we trying to get them back. If you did see them can you please tell us where they went?" she implored


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  23. #373
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Alright, here's another set of updates for you guys, enjoy.



    Darkchu- “Alright, thank you for your help.” Andrew sais. “My Kecleon will show you the way to where he is usually at, while I take this suit off. Oh and whatever you do, let Kecleon take the picture. All you need to do is excite the pokemon.” The Kecleon stretches his tounge and grabs a camera, gving it to you. The Kecleon then points towards a hard beaten path that you didn’t see as you were coming in. Following the path you for a few minutes when you reach a clearing. No ordenary clearing though. The grass is lush, the wind is soft, and at the other side a beatuiful pond. The Kecleon then snatches the camera away from you and points at a something across the clearing by the pond. Walking slowly you find what you were seeking. By the shore a Venonat is sleeping. What will you do?
    “Alright, thank you for your help.” Andrew says. “My Kecleon will show you the way to where he is usually at, while I take this suit off. Oh and whatever you do, let Kecleon take the picture. All you need to do is excite the pokemon.” The Kecleon stretches his tounge and grabs a camera, gving it to you. it starts trot along a path as Tucci follows it exitedly. Popping out at the end of the path Tucci stared in awe at thge beaytifle clearing in front of them.
    "Wow, thats so nice!" he exclaimed, enjoying the feel of the gentle breeze on his face.
    "A place entirely untoched by humans. Everythng is the same as it was made. Nothing tampered with por destroyed. There arent many place like this left. No offence against you Tuch, but most humans seem to destroy or polute mose things they come into contact with."
    "Mmmm." Tucci told the chu on hius shoulder, gazing across the pond, his eyes fell on a venonat sleeping near the water.
    "so all we have to do is get it excited?" The kekleon nodded, grabbing the camera from Tuccis hands.
    "OK then, go blaze." He dropped her pokeball onto the lushious grass.
    " Slug!" Blaze cried sofly, reveling in the cool breeze.
    "Ok Blaze, what i want you to do, is go over there and get that venonat excited. Oh, and try not to set anything on fire as we dont want anything to get destroyed." He pointed at the sleeping bug.
    "He-he-he, this should be fun." She said, ozzing over the grass to the bug.
    Popping up behind it, she flowed over its body till she was covering the lower half. There, she started to glow and the flames above her eyes flared up. The venonat, opening its eyes in surprise, started to panic as it found itself covered in a boiling hot fire slug. It started to squirm and struggle and mangaed to knock Blaze off itself. She flew about a foot then landed on her belly. Starighteng herself up she said angrily
    "You little, your gonna pay for that!" The started to charge a fireball in her mouth.
    "No Blaze, no fire moves!" Tucci yelled. "GO JESS!" He threw her pokeball at the venonat. She popped ot with a bark. "Quick Jess, chase the venonat around and get it skitzed up, you to Blaze and Darkchu. The rodent jumped off his shoulder and strated to chase it around with Jess and Blaze.
    "Now, whered that kekleon go?" he thought to himself.
    Last edited by Darkchu; 28th April 2005 at 11:03 AM.

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: Banette floats along the tunnel, glancing back to make sure you're still following occasionally. You follow warily, hoping no attacks would come. But, Banette, like the Shuppet, doesn't seem to want to battle. A light suddenly appears at the end of the tunnel. Banette stops, and turns to you. It points to a pedestal at the end, upon which a greying tag sits. The Spell Tag! You walk towards it, but a great rumbling sound fills the area. You look around, and see a huge hole. A boulder rolls along the tunnel. It comes nearer to you, and suddenly a huge head pokes out it. The boulder stands up on titanic legs, and stares down at you. You gasp as you recognize the features of a Golem. But, this one's at least 4 times as big as a normal Golem! This is the sentinel, apparently. What will you do?
    As the Sentinel, Golem, revealed itself Tom looked on in horror but glanced back at the Spell Tag, giving him a new-found confidence.

    "If I have to go through you, Golem, I'm happy to! I'd be pleased to have a battle with you for the Item. If I win, I'm going to try and do whatever I can to gain the Spell Tag, but If I lose I'll leave you and the Tag be," Tom reasoned, already grabbing for a Pokéball to battle the Golem with. "Staryu, I choose you!"

    The brown starfish appeared, leaping in the air and spinning confidently, and spun harder after seeing the Sentinel.

    "Staryu, I want you to start off with a Watergun to the Golem! If it attacks, use a Rapid Spin to get out the way, or Harden to gain more defense! Then go with a Water Gun/Tackle combo!"

    As the battle begun, Tom turned to the Banette and thanked it and the Shuppet for the assistance in his adventure.

    "Banette, Shuppet.....I would like to thank you for all of your help. If it wasn't for you all, I would still be fumbling around in the darkness. If I ever encounter any of you again, I will be most happy to assist you!"
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  25. #375
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    ForeverFlygon: You move toward the waterfall, hoping to find something of value. Behind the waterfall, there's a hole. And at the entrance, a lone Mudkip sits. It does not seem to mind the water pounding down around it. It sees you, and gives a cry. It scampers down into the cave, leaving you quite confused. perhaps there is something down there the Mudkip is guarding! If there is something, it is probably quite valuable. What will you do?

    "Hey Mudkip!" Feera says cheerfully, smiling. "There's no need to be afraid!" He looks a Lotad with a confused face as Mudkip runs down the cave. He shakes his head, and follows it, he carefully watches his steps as he climbs down the cave, looking for any sign of Mudkip. Lotad comes behind, and is having a slight problem with getting anywhere. Feera smiles at his companion, and lifts Lotad into his arms, and continues deeper into the cave.
    ˇGaan Zomboy & Vi-King Team-Up Nischen!
    (Official Art by Yannick)

Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •