Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    TexanChris: (Re-Post of last Update) You see Tiffany’s Sentret rushing forward you know you will have to take action of be at a disadvantage. You first tell Tiffany that your name is Chris and that she is going to lose. “Well Chris I would not be so sure about that,” Tiffany replies. You then tell Amp what he should do. He nods and jumps to the right and lets out a growl. This sudden growl seems to have startled Sentret. It is about to charge and try to attack again but it then notices that Amp is no longer there. It then looks around confused. Amp smiles knowing that your plan works and then starts to run towards Sentret with his Tackle attack. When Sentret finally notices Amp it is to late because Amp is ramming into it with his Tackle attack. While being Tackled the Sentret’s fist begins to glow blue it then punches Amp with its blue fist. Both pokemon are knocked back from the hit but you see that Amp’s front, left leg is frozen. You guess that is where the punch hit. “You almost got us there but Sentret managed to pull of her Ice Punch” Tiffany tells you. Both pokemon took little damage but Amp’s front, left leg is frozen. What will you do?
    Chris was a bit upset as Sentret pulled off the ice punch. After seeing Amp's leg freeze over he responed to Tiffany smiling, "You call that an ice punch?!" He laughed, realizing the attack couldn't have been that powerful if it only froze Amp's leg. "Unless you have another surprise waiting, this battle will be over soon."

    Chris turned to face Amp, and smiling said, "Good work, Amp. Try and use your growl to break the ice on your leg and then follow up with another tackle. And keep an eye out for Sentret's ice punch. If Sentret trys to pull it off again, use growl on it."

    Chris was confident that he had the advantage now.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Another update. Also one new little rule. If you edit a response, can you please add what that change was into the post? Please and thanx.

    Arc_Angel and KC- (Metronome is done randomly using a number generator) "Okay Macabre, go float towards Slugma fast but then Teleport to the side of the Numel and give it a Shove in Charmander's direction. Once you've done that, Teleport away, behind both Numel and Slugma so you can perform your Metronome on Numel. If it is an Electric attack though, direct it at Slugma. Do you understand?" Stacy yells feeling quite confident of herself. Jonny looks over and decides to just let her run this round of battle. Charmander jumps up ready for the plan, but so are the opponents. Both let out a long trail of fire aimed at both pokemon. Charmander being a fire type got the least of it, while Macabre got a big mouthful. Looking at him you can notice a very nasty burn on his skin. Macabre yelps in pain, and begins floating around. Coming back to it’s senses it teleports, but forgets to shove Numel. Looks like the command was quite confusing. Teleporting behind them both he glows with psychic energy. After a few seconds of charging he lets out a bunch of green powder. The powder misses Numel, but Slugma gets a big whiff of it. “No, gahh, you cheated. How can an Abra use Stun Spore?” Asked one of the boys. Numel let’s out a low moan, and then jumps up. When it lands it rattles the whole tent making some glass shatter. Charmander got the quite a bit of damage from this one, but still feels alright. Where as Macabre is feeling his burn get worse. What will you do?
    Seeing their plan fail miserably, and their Metronome assault come up with nothing but a measly Stun Spore, Jonny and Stacet wonder what to do next.

    "Stacey, we should heal Charmander and Macabre," said Jonny, "especially Macabre's burn!"

    Macarbe teleported both Charmander and himself over, and both trainers administered Potions on their weakened friends. Stacey also used a Burn Heal on Macabre, soothing its skin.

    Stacey began to give Macabre his instuctions, so Jonny knew to do the same.

    "Charmander, use a volley of Scratch attacks on Numel!" he instructed, knowing that Numel was he biggest threat to them. "and watch out for Macabre's Metronome,"
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 14th May 2005 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Forgot the orange! As always...

  3. #528
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    TreekoKnight87: Saur, cured of his paralysis, runs into Electrike. He retaliates with a couple Leers, reducing Saur’s defense, but Saur ignores the effort. They both run at each other with Tackle attacks, and meet head on, locking their heads together in an effort for one to defeat the other. Electrike opens his mouth, releasing several long, worm-like, blue strings of electricity, which wrap around Saur, paralyzing him again. Saur, both startled by the sudden attack and hindered by his paralysis, stops pushing for just a second. Unfortunately, it was just enough for Electrike to push Saur away, causing some damage. Saur lay in the ground, paralyzed and hurt. None of the other Pokemon have seen you or Saur yet, but you see in the corner of your eye a Pikachu coming, and she will see you soon. What will you do now?
    Chase watched the battle eagerly. Saur and Electrike appeared evenly matched, but Electrike's Thunder Wave gave it the edge. As Saur went down, Chase saw that a Pikachu had taken notice and was coming close to him.

    'If Saur gets double teamed, I'm screwed,' Chase thought to himself. He pulled his Charmander's pokeball off of his belt. If Pikachu attacked, he'd counter with Char. Now he had to focus on the battle.

    "Saur, wait for Electrike to attack, then knock it over with Tackle. Pin it down with your body weight," Chase ordered.

  4. #529
    Misao Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    [size=1]

    Little Fox: Krystal releases her Ember attack on the Scyther, burning it with the hot flame. Another flame hits the Scyther, but it is not from Krystal. Both of you are shocked to see it came from the biggest Houndour, who seems to want to assist Krystal, at least to fight off the current attackers. All around, the other Houndour are battling the other grass Pokemon. Houndour releases another Ember onto the Scyther, which retaliates with a Cut, leaving a small gash on Houndour’s flank. Scyther apparantly does not see Krystal as a threat, and ignores her. What will you do now?
    "Woah! Hey look! It's helping us, Krystal! Looks like we got the wrong impression..Sorry about that, Houndours!" Krystal nods quickly and glares at the scyther, who is obviously ignoring her.
    "Let's teach that scyther to ignore us like we're weaklings! Ember, Now!"

  5. #530

    Default

    TO MY GROUP:
    I apologize for the huge delay in Updates. There were a multitude of things that stopped me from doing them. I had to wait for one person to reply(still am), I had IRL things that needed dealt with, and I got Emerald =D. So, I will Update tomorrow, and get back to my regular schedule again. Sorry again.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  6. #531

    Default

    The man tells you to follow him, and you, and the other men enter an almost invisible house, as it is hidden with all the snow on top of it, as well as beside it. A large man with a thick grey coat opens the door, and you enter. The first thing you think of as you see it's insides is that it's cozy. It consists of only one room, but it has a lot of space, yet it is small on the outside.
    At one end of the room, in front the window. Spread on the floor is a Piloswines hide's rug. On it is a table, a big wooden round table, surrounded by chairs.
    "Go on then, Take a seat" Harald says, and pulls out a chair for you.You sit down, and some of the other men sit down around you too, while another takes a place in the sofa, and the last one walks across the room, and opens the fridge.
    "So, tell us then, what'cha wannta know?" he says, and smiles at you, while the other stare at you, or look dreamingly through the window, which you are unable to see anything from, as the snow outside has reached higher levels then you are used to.
    "Yeah, what brings you here in the first place?" wonders the one on your right. What will you do?
    “Well,” MG begins, “thanks for taking me to your house, first off. That’s very kind of you. But anyways, I would like to know exactly what I’m going up against, what it’s done to beat you before, and that sort of thing. Statistical data can really help me formulate a plan, if you know what I mean.” He says, settling himself down into a chair comfortably.

    “And to answer your question, sir, I actually came here searching for treasure. Most areas like this hide at least a few secrets…”

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    "So we go to the river from here, right?" Zero asked Mime
    "Mime?"
    "What'dya do with the map?"
    "Mime"
    "You lost the map..."
    "Mr Mime!"
    "We were going to The River... right...." Zero asked again
    "Mr. Mr. Mime!"
    "And its over there..." Zero muttered while kicking a small stone through the air. Mime grinned, nodding and pointing towards the river as the duo headed towards the river to begin some sort of quest-adventure thing to try to catch Zero's first caught Pokemon.
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  8. #533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu: Yes, it seems fine to me.
    Snorunt, newly freed and hurt a little, climbs up on Lotad’s leaf, preparing a Powder Snow attack. Lotad releases his own attack, Razor Leaf, in unison with Snorunt’s powder snow. A flurry of ice, snow, and leaves blast into Arach, damaging him fairly significantly. However, Arach takes advantage of the situation and used String Shot again, this time covering both Lotad and Snorunt, binding them together in a prison of web. Forest then rams into them both with a Tackle, sending them flying and landing on the floor. “Forest! Keep using Tackle! Arach! Use String Shot to strengthen and enlarge the bindings on Lotad and Snorunt!” the boy cries out. The two Pokemon nod and begin to carry out their orders. What will you do now?
    "Ah! Lotad, Snorunt are you guys ok?" Stuart asked worriedly. Looking around despretly for a way to free Lotad and Snorunt. "Lotad use a Razor Leaf to free yourself and Snorunt!" Stuart excalimed in hope of freeing them both. "Snorunt if you do become free use powder snow again!" Stuart commanded his pokemon. Then Stuart stood completely still trying to remain hopefull for his pokemon.

  9. #534

    Default

    Shiny M: You recall Spheal and watch the girl as she recalls her Ghastly. You gasp when you the girl collapses and you run up to her. You spray some Revive on the girl but it has little effect due to the fact that it was made for pokemon not humans. You stand up and think of another plan. You tell your Lapras to spray a weak Water Gun in the air to try to wake her up. Lapras does so and she sprays the Water Gun all around making a misty effect. The girl starts to move and then she slowly sits up. Her eyes meet up with yours and you see that there is worry in them. “Strong trainer please help me out,” she tells you. She then pauses and there is a moment of silence. “I came to this place to cheek it out and see why it is haunted. I found out that there are a bunch of ghost pokemon, which are possessing creatures and taking over this place. I tried to stop them but I could not and I fell under their spell,” the girl tells you. She then slowly gets up and once again looks into your eyes. “Please help me I am afraid that the if the ghost pokemon are not stop then they will try to take over the world,” the girl tells you. This may be a serious matter that you have been dragged into. What will you do?

    Nate: (The wild pokemon is a Rattata not a Raticate.) You tell the Poochyena that you will help it out and it barks happily in response. You tell your pokemon what to do and they go forward and start the battle. Before the Rattata can do anything it is looking eye to eye with Ghostly soon the creature lets out a yawn before it collapses in the middle of the battlefield fast asleep. With Ghostly’s job done Sparky first rolls into the sleeping Rattata sending it flying into the air. The Rattata stirs but dose not wake up. Sparky continues to roll and crashes into the trap breaking it. With the trap gone the other wild Poochyena is free and it limps over to its friend while Sparky rolls behind it. When both Poochyena are back together they let out happy yips and then thank you. Rattata who took a bit of damage is still asleep. What will you do?

    Megaman X: You can not bare to watch how the boy is treating his pokemon so you decided to finish off the Squirtle before it can feel any worse. Scyther stares at the Squirtle with its Leer attack. Squirtle who is really messed up now starts shacking from the Leer. Scyther decides that another Leer is not necessary so he charges towards the Squirtle with its Quick Attack. Scyther hits the pokemon with all its might. Squirtle is knocked to the ground and faints right away. Scyther receives a Level Up for his effort. The boy angrily returns his Squirtle to its pokeball and then stomps away angry at the fact that his pokemon lost. You feel sorry for the Squirtle for being stuck with such a cruel owner. You then notice that the wild Torkoal, which you had saved, has an empty pokeball in its mouth. You guess that the creature took it from you while you were not looking. Torkoal rubs against you and then looks up at you with a cute look on its face. It seems to want to thank you for helping it out by allowing you to be its trainer. What will you do?

    Tommyship2: You decide that you better defeat the Carvahna so you tell Toothy to use two Surfs. Toothy fallows up your command by sending a wave of water at the fish like pokemon. The Carvahna is pushed back but fights the wave. It manages to swim up to Toothy and hit him knocking him into the water. Toothy soon comes out right behind the wild Carvahna and sends another wave of water at it. The Carvahna this time cannot fight back against the wave because of the damage it had received through the battle. The Surf attack sends the Carvahna flying through the air. The wild fish lands on a rock nearby you and then bounces off it and onto the ground. It then struggles to keep from fainting but it is too much for the fish so it lets its self faint. Toothy who has received a Level Up for his effort swims over to you and jumps onto the shore. The two Chinchous both stare in amazement at the fainted foe, which had caused them so much trouble before. What will you do?

    Shuckle: You decide to show the Poliwag that you are not playing with it. You grab two pokeballs. You return Dust with one and with the other you release your Pineco named Pine. Pine shouts “Pineco” because she is happy to be in her first battle. You tell Pine to jump into the water and selfdestruct. She does so and while she is doing this you take an empty pokeball, which you plan to throw at the wild Poliwag. Pine starts to glow and the Poliwag seems to know what Pine is doing because it shoots a blast of water at Pine. After the Water gun hits Pine explodes and water is sent flying. You are also knock down from the blast. When the blast is gone you get up and look around you see your fainted Pineco on the ground nearby. You then see the Poliwag emerge from the water. You throw the pokeball at Poliwag but it just whacks it back at you with its tail. It seems that after it knock Pine away with its Water Gun it went under the water and avoided serious damage. The creature did take some damage but not too much. What will you do?

    Gamer C: You are filled with rage and alarm when you see the wild Zubat flying away with your Nidoran’s pokeball. You unclip a pokeball from your belt and release Flufferz a Swablu. You then give both Flufferz and Chuck commands of what to do. After you give out the commands Flufferz flies off with Chuck running after her. You motion to Ashley to fallow. You also tell her that you will get the pokemon back. You then start to run down the path, which your pokemon went down. Ashley fallows and she sends her Ledian who is using Flash up to you to help guild you. After a bit of running you find your Flufferz and Chuck they have found the Zubat you were after but they have also found nine other Zubats with pokeballs. Flufferz and Chuck both look at you waiting for you to tell them what to do. Ashley just stares at the 10 Zubat with pokeballs in their mouths. What will you do?

    TexanChris: You are a bit upset when Sentret uses her Ice Punch. After looking at Amp’s frozen leg you realize that the attack was not that bad. You then give your commands and the battle continues with you confident that you have the advantage. Amp lets out a growl at his leg and the ice starts to crack. Amp then starts to run over to Sentret and while he is running the ice breaks off. Tiffany’s Sentret tries to dodge but gets hit for some good damage. But it does not take her long to react she runs up to Amp and punches him with a fiery fist. The wool on Amp’s back catches fire and he has to roll on the ground to put it out. When the fire is out he angrily turns to Sentret who smiles back at him. “It might have token a while to learn but Sentret happens to have learned Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch,” Tiffany tells you with a smile on her face. What will you do?


    And now for my update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: Plus begins to spark with electricity as he starts to run in Crystal’s direction. She tried to avoid the attack, but Plus was too quick and rammed her with his Electric Quick Attack, causing slight paralysis to Crystal. However, she reacted quickly with an Icy Wind attack, which blasted into Plus, causing a bit more damage than usual because of its closeness. Fissure, eager to help his comerade, uses a Sand Attack to fling some sand into Plus’ eyes, which will cause a loss of accuracy in future attack. Meanwhile, one of Shimmer’s claws begins to glow with Rock energy as she powers up her Ancient Power attack. Suddenly, Shimmer pounds her claw into a nearby pillar of ice in an attempt to force her way out of the icy cage. The first couple of hits shook the ice slightly, and the third made a large crack down the middle. However, it still stands sturdily, and Shimmer gives up. She then opens both of her claws, releasing a stream of circular, blue bubbles that blast into Crystal and Fissure, stopping them from attacking Plus further. What will you do now?
    Catherine carefully thought of what to do next. She decided that she would wait for the ice to melt or get weaker. Even though Shimmer was still trapped Catherine knew that she could still attack throught the crack.

    "Shimmer you will just wait for the ice to melt or get weaker. While your waiting blast some bubbles onto both our foes with a Bubblebeam. Plus both Crystal and Fisser should be wet after that so shock them both with a Spark Attack and dodge any attacks with your Quick Attack," Catherine told her two pokemon.

    Both pokemon nodded and they both got perpared for the next round.

  10. #535

    Default

    UPDATES:
    I explained the reasons already, so without further ado, I present the long overdue Updates!

    LordAndrew: Solrock listens to your commands as well, ready to evade oncoming attacks. Sudowoodo summons up rocks, and hurls them at Solrock agilely. Solrock floats away quickly after each barrage. Sudowoodo throws in a Rock Tomb at random intervals, trying to catch it off guard. Solrock floats above the rock protrusions, however, only being grazed by the rocks hitting its bottom ray. Finally, Sudowoodo hits Solrock into the ground, and quickly fires up a Rock Tomb. Solrock starts to float off in escape, but the rocks encase it quickly. Sudowoodo throws a few Rock Throws at it for good measure. Solrock rests against the rock prison, trying to recover a bit of energy. Now's your chance! KO or capture, which will you do?

    JBlink: Tatu nods, and opens the door silently and psychicly. It stares in, and its eyes glow. A huge angry Blastosie appears in the center of the room, eyes ablaze with rage. A snarling Feraligatr appears before a Combusken, fangs bared. The Fire Pokémon panic, and scamper about in all directions. Some crash out through the multiple doors in the room, and some collide and fall unconscious. You cheer inwardly as the Pokémon all are confused by the images. Houndoom runs about the room in fear, changing directions every now and then to attempt to confuse the mirages. Maxie scowls, and cries out, "Houndoom, Shadow Ball!" Houndoom stops, and aims at the Blastoise. It shoots out a sphere of blackness, and rips right through the image. You are worried about that attack. It would really take a toll on Tatu if it hits. Tatu flutters into the room, and Pecked furiously at Houndooms head. Houndoom spews flames in irritation, and snaps its jaws at Tatu. Tatu flies away, to the opposite side of the room. Houndoom gallops after it, growling deeply. Maxie turns from Treecko to watch the battle. Taking your cue, you run into the room, and pick up Treecko. You try to keep quiet, hoping Maxie wouldn't notice. To your great luck, he doesn't. Tatu stares at you, waiting for orders. You jerk your head at the door, signalling that you two should leave. Tatu understands, but holds off Houndoom a little longer to give you a head start. You run out, and decide to go through the door Leta went through. You have Treecko now, but Tatu's still back there. What will you do?

    umbreon11: You search around, hoping to find Treecko. All you discover are some particularly nasty weapons. Syringes, bazookas, and darts are just some of the creations you find. You suddenly decide that throwing these down an active geyser would destroy them safely, if not add firepower to the spouts. Just as you realize this, you hear footsteps in the room. They are fast and coming toward you. What will you do?

    Waterlight: Waterlight flies forward, and rams Golem's legs. It ricochets off, though, as the legs are very thick. Undeterred, it fires a Water Gun at the floor, hoping to create a slippery place for it to slip on. But the dirt floor absorbs the water. Golem laughs thunderously at your attempts, and fires a Hyper Beam at Waterlight. Waterlight darts out fo the way right in time. The beam tears the wall apart behind it. A huge hole is left there, and little of the wall is still left. But, it would make a good escape route. Maybe you could get that Spell Tag, and escape through there. Golem's pretty slow, and won't be able to catch up. But, does the tunnel lead somewhere? If you're stuck there, Golem could Hyper Beam you and Waterlight, and kill you both. What will you do?

    Sasuke-san: The device is a Hydro-Electric generator. It is like a windmill, and the spinning generates Hydro-Electric power. It stetches across the whole waterfall, and will tear Sentret apart if it gets there, which is why you must save it. Scruffy swims to Sentret quickly, but is carried off by the rushing water. It swims at an angle though, and soon reaches the drowning creature. The rope tautens, and then pulls you forward. With a yell, you pull back, but it's no good. The rushing water is stronger than you are, and will pull you in soon. Looks like all three of you will be torn to pieces by that machine. What will you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: The Signal Beam soars toward Sableye. Sableyes screeches, and jumps upward. The beam hits its leg, though, and grounds it. Sableye is then seared by the Signal Beam. When it's over, you see Sableye's charred body lying on the ground. Suddenly, it falls apart. You gasp, horrified at the murder of Sableye. Then, a blue ghost floats out of the ground. It mouths, Thank you, at you, and evaporates. You realize these Ghosts are the spirits of the Ghost Train victims. You just put one to rest, too. Maybe you should do that with the rest. But, that might anger the others, and you don't need a Ghost's wrath upon you in a dark room. What will you do?

    Goin' Graveler: Baltoy stares away from you, and at the oncoming Onix. They suddenly begin falling to the side, and other various directions. You cannot see actually Baltoy attacking, but you know it's taking effect. The Onix get up quickly though, and start forward again. They are obviously concerned for whatever's in that altar. You are becoming curious about whatever's in there. It must be quite valuable for these Onix to defend it so thoroughly. The Onix now rise up in front of you, a solid wall of rock. Behind you is a lake of lava. Not a good situation. You notice they are panting, though. They are obviously tired. A few attacks would probably beat them all. But, are your Pokémon able to pull off such a feat?

    GWAR: Your last Update. I noticed you have not been on in a while. If you are leaving, that would be nice to know. I hate holding up everyone else waiting for you to respond.

    Dark Fire: You decide on going to the Deserted Fairgrounds. Walking along the path, you notice the sky turning grey, presumably adapting to the haunting environment of the area. Eventually, you arrive there. It looks like any other carnival, except silent and eerie. You walk through the arch which bears the name of the place. A frightening creaking sound fills the area. You turn around, and see a ferris wheel spinning slowly. It groans and turns, though no visible force can be seen. Suddenly, the lights on the side of the wheel brighten. The Fairground springs to life, music and all. Every electronic device is operating smoothly. Then, suddenly, it all fades. The color that filled the place ebbs away, and the lights flicker and die. This was obviously a power surge. But, what could've caused it? Are you curious enough to find out? Your willpower is put to the test as you see a door labeled "Control Room." Do you want to find out what's going on?


    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 23rd May 2005 at 12:29 AM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  11. #536
    JBlink Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Tatu nods, and opens the door silently and psychicly. It stares in, and its eyes glow. A huge angry Blastosie appears in the center of the room, eyes ablaze with rage. A snarling Feraligatr appears before a Combusken, fangs bared. The Fire Pokémon panic, and scamper about in all directions. Some crash out through the multiple doors in the room, and some collide and fall unconscious. You cheer inwardly as the Pokémon all are confused by the images. Houndoom runs about the room in fear, changing directions every now and then to attempt to confuse the mirages. Maxie scowls, and cries out, "Houndoom, Shadow Ball!" Houndoom stops, and aims at the Blastoise. It shoots out a sphere of blackness, and rips right through the image. You are worried about that attack. It would really take a toll on Tatu if it hits. Tatu flutters into the room, and Pecked furiously at Houndooms head. Houndoom spews flames in irritation, and snaps its jaws at Tatu. Tatu flies away, to the opposite side of the room. Houndoom gallops after it, growling deeply. Maxie turns from Treecko to watch the battle. Taking your cue, you run into the room, and pick up Treecko. You try to keep quiet, hoping Maxie wouldn't notice. To your great luck, he doesn't. Tatu stares at you, waiting for orders. You jerk your head at the door, signalling that you two should leave. Tatu understands, but holds off Houndoom a little longer to give you a head start. You run out, and decide to go through the door Leta went through. You have Treecko now, but Tatu's still back there. What will you do?
    "Treecko, my name is Jay and I wish to help you. I don't know much about grass pokemon, but hopefully you are smart enough to battle for yourself. Do you know Leech Seed? If you know it, please use it to wrap up that jerk in red and his dumb dog. This is your chance for revenge, if you don't want to do it for me and my Natu, then do it for yourself, please. If you aren't stong enough to Leech seed them, then leer them so my bird and I can escape."

    Laying all my trust in an emotionally scared pokemon that I know nothing about was risky, but what choice did I have. I would never abandon Tatu, I would let team Magma torture me before I would leave my friend.

    My final reaction, scream for help. "Leta! There is a huge Houndoom after me! I've got Treecko, but I need help! Hurry! Hurry!"


    ShearCold, I was going to be angry at you for taking so long, but that response was awesome. All is forgiven.
    Last edited by JBlink; 16th May 2005 at 2:31 AM.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    umbreon11: You search around, hoping to find Treecko. All you discover are some particularly nasty weapons. Syringes, bazookas, and darts are just some of the creations you find. You suddenly decide that throwing these down an active geyser would destroy them safely, if not add firepower to the spouts. Just as you realize this, you hear footsteps in the room. They are fast and coming toward you. What will you do?
    [/COLOR]
    SC~ out
    Still looking for Treecko all Leta sees is wepons that are in the room.
    "I think it's safe to throw these down a geyser."

    :Hopefully it is
    Just then they all heard quick footsteps coming towards them,Scyther,Tera and Kit prepar in case they have to battle.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  13. #538
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    [COLOR=Cyan]LordAndrew: Solrock listens to your commands as well, ready to evade oncoming attacks. Sudowoodo summons up rocks, and hurls them at Solrock agilely. Solrock floats away quickly after each barrage. Sudowoodo throws in a Rock Tomb at random intervals, trying to catch it off guard. Solrock floats above the rock protrusions, however, only being grazed by the rocks hitting its bottom ray. Finally, Sudowoodo hits Solrock into the ground, and quickly fires up a Rock Tomb. Solrock starts to float off in escape, but the rocks encase it quickly. Sudowoodo throws a few Rock Throws at it for good measure. Solrock rests against the rock prison, trying to recover a bit of energy. Now's your chance! KO or capture, which will you do?SC~ out
    Andrew smiles as he has made the opposing enemy weak.
    "Ok, do your stuff my little ball!"
    Andrew reaches to his pocket and pulls out a Pokeball, and then aims at the Solrock.
    "Let us go!"
    Andrew throws the Pokeball at the Solrock, smiling.

  14. #539
    Aura The Wolf Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Aura the Wolf: As you beigin to turn the handel, a gaurd runs up to you, shouting for you to cease and desist, or in other words,
    stop.Choosing to ignore the old man, you twist the handle and jerk the door open. a Very angry looking voltorb rolls to your feet, sparking angrily.What will you do?
    (OOC: Thank you...I'm VERY sorry for not noticing, I kinda lost intrest temporarily, but I'll try, again sorry for the comment, I was just very tired, thank you for understanding, hope I didn't cause too much trouble ^_^" )

    Aura backs up looking at the voltorb with quite intrigue. She takes out a pokeball and sends out her houndour, Shadow.

    "Be careful, Shadow, Voltorb are known for selfdestructing at any moment." She said. Her voice showed that she was very worried about he young houndour. "Use Leer to imtimidate it and follow that up with Ember as strong as you can!"

  15. #540
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    Tommyship2: You decide that you better defeat the Carvahna so you tell Toothy to use two Surfs. Toothy fallows up your command by sending a wave of water at the fish like pokemon. The Carvahna is pushed back but fights the wave. It manages to swim up to Toothy and hit him knocking him into the water. Toothy soon comes out right behind the wild Carvahna and sends another wave of water at it. The Carvahna this time cannot fight back against the wave because of the damage it had received through the battle. The Surf attack sends the Carvahna flying through the air. The wild fish lands on a rock nearby you and then bounces off it and onto the ground. It then struggles to keep from fainting but it is too much for the fish so it lets its self faint. Toothy who has received a Level Up for his effort swims over to you and jumps onto the shore. The two Chinchous both stare in amazement at the fainted foe, which had caused them so much trouble before. What will you do?
    Tom stares at the fallen Chinchou. As Toothy swims in, he begins to celebrate with the Chinchou. Tom knew the feeling -- this evil was gone. He stared out into the water for a second. What if this guy came back? Could the Chinchou take care of themselves?
    He spun around to find Toothy. Seeing him celebrating, Tom smiled and walked over. He whispered,"You get a reward,"he took two rare candies and fed them to Toothy. Now spaking to the Chinchou, Tom says. "I think I can catch the Carvanha now. Woyuld you like me to?" In case the answer is yes, Tom pulls out a pokeball.
    Last edited by tommyship2; 16th May 2005 at 3:20 PM.

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Sasuke-san: The device is a Hydro-Electric generator. It is like a windmill, and the spinning generates Hydro-Electric power. It stetches across the whole waterfall, and will tear Sentret apart if it gets there, which is why you must save it. Scruffy swims to Sentret quickly, but is carried off by the rushing water. It swims at an angle though, and soon reaches the drowning creature. The rope tautens, and then pulls you forward. With a yell, you pull back, but it's no good. The rushing water is stronger than you are, and will pull you in soon. Looks like all three of you will be torn to pieces by that machine. What will you do?

    Thinking fast Sasuke put 2 fingers to his mouth and whistled loudly, almost instantly Luster came bounding over to him. Sasuke slipped the rope off from his body and quickly put Houndours strong back legs through it and tightened it up against his body. He then issued commands to his pokémon,
    "Scruffy make sure you keep hold of that Sentret, and Luster use every bit of Strength you have to try and pull them in!" he screamed. He then grabbed hold of the rope and began to pull with Houndour using all of the energy he himself had, and was already making backup plans for if this didn't work.
    "Luster if you aren't strong enough to drag them all the way to safety then just use your last bit of Strength to hold them still and I'll withdraw Scruffy and try and capture that Sentret at the same time, OK?" He said, ready to take the two empty pokéballs at his waist, but praying that his plan would work anyway
    ive got my i on u :o

    [ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Kas85: The woman smirked, unmoved by your small speech. “Contrary to what you may believe, my Vulpix is fine,” she said confidently. “Vulpix, Overheat attack!” Vulpix released a large stream of fire from her mouth, incinerating the rocks created from Tia’s Rockslide. Vulpix then used another Overheat to melt the rocks on her, allowing her to stand up. Meanwhile, Bulbusaur released a Solarbeam, obliterating the wall in front of him. Freeze and Marina each prepared their attacks, but before they can complete them, the woman grabs another Pokeball from her belt and opens it to release a Sandshrew. “Sandshrew! Earthquake attack!” she yelled. Sandshrew jumped high in the air, curled up into a ball, and plummeted to the ground, sending shockwaves through the earth on contact. You, Marina, Tia, and Freeze are sent sprawling. “Vulpix, Poochyena! Ember and Shadow Ball attacks!” the woman cries out. Poochyena and Vulpix both release their attacks not three feet from you, blinding you with smoke and hitting you with the debris. When the smoke clears, you find the woman, her Pokemon, and the old man all gone, having escaped through the hole in the wall. What will you do now?
    Kassie checked on her pokemon after the devestating attack, She made sure that none of them had been seriously hurt, then climbed out the hole in the wall. She checked the surronding areas to see where the woman might have gone, She hoped she could help the man, even if he had been mean to her earlier, She felt that it was her duty as a trainer and as a fellow human being to help all in need, even if they were not nice.

  18. #543
    Goin' Graveler Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Goin' Graveler: Baltoy stares away from you, and at the oncoming Onix. They suddenly begin falling to the side, and other various directions. You cannot see actually Baltoy attacking, but you know it's taking effect. The Onix get up quickly though, and start forward again. They are obviously concerned for whatever's in that altar. You are becoming curious about whatever's in there. It must be quite valuable for these Onix to defend it so thoroughly. The Onix now rise up in front of you, a solid wall of rock. Behind you is a lake of lava. Not a good situation. You notice they are panting, though. They are obviously tired. A few attacks would probably beat them all. But, are your Pokémon able to pull off such a feat?
    Berig, hesitating for a moment, looked up at the Onix and said, "Onix. You are obviously determined to protect that altar at any cost. If you let us through, I vow I shall not even near it. We do not want to harm you unneccessarily. Please understand, we only want to get through, without any violence." He looks up at them certainly, however, still taking caution, he kept his hand or Horsea's Pokeball...

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Shuckle: You decide to show the Poliwag that you are not playing with it. You grab two pokeballs. You return Dust with one and with the other you release your Pineco named Pine. Pine shouts “Pineco” because she is happy to be in her first battle. You tell Pine to jump into the water and selfdestruct. She does so and while she is doing this you take an empty pokeball, which you plan to throw at the wild Poliwag. Pine starts to glow and the Poliwag seems to know what Pine is doing because it shoots a blast of water at Pine. After the Water gun hits Pine explodes and water is sent flying. You are also knock down from the blast. When the blast is gone you get up and look around you see your fainted Pineco on the ground nearby. You then see the Poliwag emerge from the water. You throw the pokeball at Poliwag but it just whacks it back at you with its tail. It seems that after it knock Pine away with its Water Gun it went under the water and avoided serious damage. The creature did take some damage but not too much. What will you do?

    "such a clever little Poliwag!" Shuckie was getting a little annoyed now "it took damage but not enough" Shuckie looked took another empty pokeball out of his belt. And a revive.
    "better use this" Shuckie used the revive on Pine.
    Pine was weak but still had enough energy to fight.
    "Pine use Self destruct again and this time if it tries to attack you before you explode use protect!"
    "Pine!" Pine was ready to go


    btw is this post okay?
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 16th May 2005 at 5:57 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: Waterlight flies forward, and rams Golem's legs. It ricochets off, though, as the legs are very thick. Undeterred, it fires a Water Gun at the floor, hoping to create a slippery place for it to slip on. But the dirt floor absorbs the water. Golem laughs thunderously at your attempts, and fires a Hyper Beam at Waterlight. Waterlight darts out fo the way right in time. The beam tears the wall apart behind it. A huge hole is left there, and little of the wall is still left. But, it would make a good escape route. Maybe you could get that Spell Tag, and escape through there. Golem's pretty slow, and won't be able to catch up. But, does the tunnel lead somewhere? If you're stuck there, Golem could Hyper Beam you and Waterlight, and kill you both. What will you do?
    "Hmm, I wonder....." Tom murmered, stepping slowly back, grabbing another Pokéball. "Keri, go! Cover me with a rocktomb on Golem while I attempt to grab the Spell Tag!"

    The fiery chick Pokémon appeared, and gallantly hopped infront of Tom ready to battle. "Waterlight, hit Golem with a barrage of Water Guns!"

    Tom then hopped towards the Spell Tag, ready to grab it and flee to the caverns beyond.

    "Ready guys?" Tom then whispered, as he smirked at the heavy Boulder Pokémon.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 16th May 2005 at 6:00 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  21. #546
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    TexanChris: You are a bit upset when Sentret uses her Ice Punch. After looking at Amp’s frozen leg you realize that the attack was not that bad. You then give your commands and the battle continues with you confident that you have the advantage. Amp lets out a growl at his leg and the ice starts to crack. Amp then starts to run over to Sentret and while he is running the ice breaks off. Tiffany’s Sentret tries to dodge but gets hit for some good damage. But it does not take her long to react she runs up to Amp and punches him with a fiery fist. The wool on Amp’s back catches fire and he has to roll on the ground to put it out. When the fire is out he angrily turns to Sentret who smiles back at him. “It might have token a while to learn but Sentret happens to have learned Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch,” Tiffany tells you with a smile on her face. What will you do?
    After hearing that Tiffany had taught Sentret ice punch, fire punch and thunder punch Chris grimaced. He hadn't counted on her pokemon knowing those moves. He wished he had taken the time to teach Amp an electic attack, but there was nothign he could do now. Knowing the attacks, he doubted that Tiffany would use an electric attack on Amp, it would do little good.

    He was proud that Amp had done so well already. And to win this battle he knew he had to be very careful. There was no knowing what other moves Tiffany had taught Sentret. "You're doing great, Amp. We'll win this battle yet."

    He gazed towards Tiffany and said, "You might have taught them some fancy moves, but they're not much without strength. Watch and learn."

    With that Chris turned back to Amp and said, "All right, Amp, use a good strong tackle against sentret, then follow up with growl. And keep an eye out for those attacks. If it attacks, dodge then use tackle. That should give us a victory."

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Nate: (The wild pokemon is a Rattata not a Raticate.) You tell the Poochyena that you will help it out and it barks happily in response. You tell your pokemon what to do and they go forward and start the battle. Before the Rattata can do anything it is looking eye to eye with Ghostly soon the creature lets out a yawn before it collapses in the middle of the battlefield fast asleep. With Ghostly’s job done Sparky first rolls into the sleeping Rattata sending it flying into the air. The Rattata stirs but dose not wake up. Sparky continues to roll and crashes into the trap breaking it. With the trap gone the other wild Poochyena is free and it limps over to its friend while Sparky rolls behind it. When both Poochyena are back together they let out happy yips and then thank you. Rattata who took a bit of damage is still asleep. What will you do?
    Happy that the Poocheyenas were united Nathan says to his pokemon, "Ghostly if the Rattata wakes up put it to sleep again and Sparky use strength on it a few more times and then I'll throw a ball at it, " then releasing his other newly adopted pokemon Abra says, "Abra if Ghostly can't put the Rattata I won't you to teleport in circles around it so it becomes confused.
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

    Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks


  23. #548
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shiny M: You recall Spheal and watch the girl as she recalls her Ghastly. You gasp when you the girl collapses and you run up to her. You spray some Revive on the girl but it has little effect due to the fact that it was made for pokemon not humans. You stand up and think of another plan. You tell your Lapras to spray a weak Water Gun in the air to try to wake her up. Lapras does so and she sprays the Water Gun all around making a misty effect. The girl starts to move and then she slowly sits up. Her eyes meet up with yours and you see that there is worry in them. “Strong trainer please help me out,” she tells you. She then pauses and there is a moment of silence. “I came to this place to cheek it out and see why it is haunted. I found out that there are a bunch of ghost pokemon, which are possessing creatures and taking over this place. I tried to stop them but I could not and I fell under their spell,” the girl tells you. She then slowly gets up and once again looks into your eyes. “Please help me I am afraid that the if the ghost pokemon are not stop then they will try to take over the world,” the girl tells you. This may be a serious matter that you have been dragged into. What will you do?
    As Stephen watches, he sighs with relief as the girl gets up, and he then intently listens to what she has to say. "They may take over the world!?!" he said, gaping at the girl. "Well, I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think that that would be a good thing, do you guys?" he says, looking at Quilava and Lapras. Quilava just rolls his eyes, but Lapras spits a stream of water at Stephen, hitting him in the face. "I was just joking!" he says, before turning to the girl again. "Sorry about that. Now, could you explain more about the ghosts? I'd really like to help."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  24. #549
    Ariel Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Ariel - The Sentret looks up at you as it hears you voice. Still worried, it looks at Flareon, who fires an Ember towards the evil-looking snake. Seviper reatreats immediately, with a I-was-just-looking-for-dessert-look on it's face. Before you are unable to do anything, Sentret runs back to it's mom, who calms the baby. You are happy with the reunion, but before too long, you can hear something, and the happy ending disappears. It looks like Seviper got reinforcements; a very large Arbok is following it. As it sees you, it Glares at you intimadatingly. What will you do?
    "You did good Flareon, it knows it can't beat you but you can return now, Amber can fix up those snakes." Ariel says and returns Flareon. Patting Rapidash gently Ariel glares at Arbok. "Be careful of it's poison Amber and don't get too close to it. Hypnotise it to sleep then Stomp on it really, really hard so Sentret and it's mother can get away and if Arbok doesn't fall asleep or if it wakes up, scare it away with a Flame Wheel. If Seviper tries to get smart toast it with an Ember!"

  25. #550
    Master of Chaos Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    MoC - People yell after you as you run past them, or rather almost into them. But you ingore them, and keep chasing Eric. Soon, you are able to see him, but you can't see who he is following. At a square turn, Eric stops at a sudden, and looks around. Then he sees you.
    "Oh good! I lost the thief, though it'll only be moments before I find it... Now let's see..."
    You look around to, and as you look into a rather dark valley, you see a pair of shimmenring eyes. You blink, they're already gone. But Eric, who is staring in the exact opposite direction, has no idea of what you have just seen. What will yo do?
    Chaos, always biased towards action, immediately goes into yet another full out sprint towards where he saw the shimmering eyes a moment earlier. Not missing a step, he yells back, "I just saw something weird over here, follow if you want to...if you can keep up that is. Then again, if you see the theif just go on after him, don't try to get me, just yell something if you're sure you found 'em, and I'll come and help you out, alright? See ya!"

Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •