Page 34 of 122 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Sorry for the major delay, I got yanked off the computor last time, so I couldn't finish. Anyway here you go, enjoy.

    Arc_Angel and KC- The battle continues and neither side is willing to give up. "This is what you'll do, use another Metronome on Numel and then finish it with your Rock Tomb. Then turn your concentration to the Slugma. Give it a Metronome of its own. Make sure to Teleport away from any bits of burning tent that fall or from Slugma's attacks, but you must make sure that you get your own attacks in okay?" Macabre smiles, a rare sight for this stubborn fellow and charges up for yet another attack of luck. This time the Metronome forms into one of the most useful attacks you could possibly wish for; Hydro Cannon. The overly large stream of water engulfs Numel instantly KO’ing it, and not only that. Some of the water pours over the spot where the fire had begun, extinguishing it. The outcomes of the attack makes both of you smile. Only Slugma remained now. Charmander jumps at the opportunity and slashes away at Slugma, making room for Macabre’s next metronome attack. The Abra’s eyes flash red and a wave of psychic energy known as Confusion hits the Slugma. The Slugma shakes its head and swiftly uses Rock Throw at Macabre pinning him down. The battle is close to being over, what will you do?
    Stacey watches as Macabre smiles at her after receiving his orders, and it takes her back. She's never seen a geniune smile from him before, and she realised that he had such a nice one. She smiled back and watched as he went to execute his attacks. He charged up his Metronome and she watched as he glowed a deep blue and gathered a huge stream of water in front of him. Stacey recognised that as the most powerful water attack available, Hydro Cannon. She rejoiced as the water soared towards the Numel who was engulfed and subsqeuntly fainted afterwards. Macabre and Stacey both smiled at the result, thinking the same thing - 'One down, one to go'.

    Charmander then took the oppurtunity and jumped at the Slugma getting in some good scratches, and Stacey could swear that she saw some form of respect in Macabre's eyes. He powered up another metronome. This time his eyes glowed red and he fired off a Confusion, pushing the Slugma back. Slugma, enraged by its comrades defeat threw rocks at Macabre who wasn't looking and pinned him underneath. Stacey gasped as she saw this, but knew that it would take more than that to take Macabre down. The battle was reaching its climax, and she was determined that they would finish as the victors.


    "Macabre I know you can here me. You're doing better than I could have dreamed, you really are very strong. Now you need to take that stupid slug down. Get up from under those rocks now. Use Teleport to escape them and fuel all of your anger into another Metronome. Finally show this little pest a real rock attack by using your Rock Tomb." Stacey said to her little pyschic type.

    She could feel his anger rising and it filled her being making her very angry at her opponants and she glared daggers at them. As her bond with Macabre grew stronger their psychic link grew too. She couldn't wait to see how far they could take it.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 28th June 2005 at 5:11 PM.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  2. #827
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Rekkuza's Updates

    HakuBlue: Knowing that it is soon to be over, Fang starts up a small battle cry, which results in a mad dash toward the grounded Hoothoot. Fang’s scales became stone hard as its mouth widened to show its dagger sharp fangs. Nearing in on the defenseless bird, Fang starts up its venom once more, with small drops falling to the ground. The two are nearly touching, when Hoothoot gives it its all and shoots into the air, but is somehow brought down by Fang’s tail, coiling around the bird’s body like hair around a finger. Yelping out from the poison and pain, Hoothoot starts to Peck madly, severely damaging the scaly skin. Through all this, nor Fang or Hoothoot gives up, Fang’s grip tightening, and Hoothoot’s Pecking decreasing in rate. It all ends as Fang’s grip is released with Hoothoot falling to the ground, Knocked Out. Victory! Both warriors lay on the ground, exhausted.
    “Ohh no....” Kay says as she runs over to Hoothoot, checking for any broken or injured bones. Sniffing, Kay declares, “He is alright...” She rises again, shaking your hand. “That was a fun battle; I guess you win so...here.” She says, handing you a regular Pokéball. (Hoothoot Lv. 6 Male) You return both Pokémon, allowing them to rest. Kay starts to head off in the opposite direction, pulling out a small ball and releasing what looks to be a dog. Good, she has another companion. You head out yourself, humming at your victory, and soon come to a dark, robed man. “I see that you have a new Pokémon...I have some rare Pokémon, if you would be interested in trading.” He says, opening his robe and revealing many Master Balls. “I would very much like to have that Hoothoot of yours...how about a trade at my house?” He asks, “These are empty, and all of my others are at my home. So shall we?” He finishes, smiling. What will you do?

    Veekatgirl: Pyra barks sharply, confirming your commands. Shado holds his hand up, extending it toward the middle of the arena. “Good luck to you.” He says, returning to his position at the end of the battle rectangle. Pyra’s mouth opens up, revealing many rugged teeth. Deep inside Pyra’s throat, a great fire awaits to rise. Shados’ Bayleef’s leaf on its head starts to act up, readying itself for the battle that is close to starting. “This match will be between Kay and her Houndour, and Shado and his Bayleef. Let the battle, begin!” The man with the suit says, pulling two flags out, one green and one red. The green flag is in his right hand, signaling yours, and the red flag is Shado’s. Hearing the sound of ‘begin’ Pyra starts off toward Bayleef, who is ready and waiting. Pyra, energetic and ready to fight, comes to a slow dash, as she unleashes a flurry of flames. This attack surprised Bayleef, who didn’t expect the flames to spread that wide. Trying to avoid the flames, Bayleef dashes to the side of the field, receiving a small slice of heat from a weaker flame. Pyra doesn’t stop her raid of attacks, as she runs after Bayleef once more, spewing flames as she goes. Realizing that running won’t win the battle, Bayleef turns around and starts up a small Poisonpowder attack that stays still in the air, and starts to run again. Unable to see the attack due to the fire, Pyra runs right into it. Luckily, the powder got blown away by the flames as Pyra speeds up on Bayleef. Suddenly, Pyra stops, exhausted from the first outburst of energy. It looks like you ought to take it easy, this looks like it is going to be a long battle. What will you do now?

    Beco: Arriving at Seaside City, you find that a fresh, new breeze from the sea is being carried. Taking in a big whiff, you find yourself energized, and ready for anything. You enter the Town Centre, noticing many small shop stands that are being set up. One of them that is already setup has a picture of a Pokéball with a “M” on it. A Masterball shop! It looks like the man in charge of the shop is eyeballing you, glancing away every time your eyes meet. You decide that it won’t do any harm taking a walk over, so you take a stroll across the brick cement, noticing a small group of thieves as you walk by. “Hello my fine sir! Today I have one of the rarest pleasures of the Pokémon life! A premium Masterball! It can be yours for the small, small price of 500 dollars!” He exclaims, obviously trying his hardest to make the deal happen. What will you do?

    EC: Confirming your orders, Cinder’s tail starts to glow, becoming hotter by the second. Suddenly, Aggron starts up a storm as he starts raging across the large room. The huge Steel type is heading straight for you! Trying to avoid the accident, you quickly run along the edge of the room, causing Aggron to miss and slam into the wall where you once were. Now on the opposite side of the room, Cinders starts up a Rock Tomb, shaking the ceiling and making large slabs of cement and rock to fall. The large rocks hit Aggron, making him fall to his stomach. Cinder, now with a flame of DEUM for a tail, relinquishes flame after flame of fiery goodness. Unable to fight back, the pinned down Aggron takes round after round of fire to the face, causing his two main horns to set fire easily. Very frustrated, Aggron pushes the rocks away, one by one, while still receiving fire to the face. Able to move again, Aggron pounds the ground angrily making many indents in the floor. Cinder stops as well, not knowing what to do. Aggron roars loudly, very annoyed and angry. The massive beast comes to a standing position, and starts to dash toward the two of you.
    NOTE: The room is 70 feet in diameter, with large pillars jutting out every 10 feet.

    furizaa: The battle continues as Chikorita starts to run toward Cyndaquil, shooting Razor Leafs as it dashes. The leafs hit Typhu, not doing much damage. With Chikorita getting close, Typhu whips around, letting the flames fly. Not stopping, Chikorita slams into Typhu, sending him spiraling through the dirt. Chikorita finally stops, eyeballing Typhu. Doing as instructed, Typhu releases a Smokescreen attack, causing a light smoke to be swirled around. Chikorita is temporarily blinded by the smoke, but finds its face in the dirt as it is Tackled by Typhu. The battle seems to be going smooth, but the weather doesn’t look to be that good. Dark rain clouds are starting to form, the worst precipitation for a Fire type. You better use your brain and time the battle, as you may loose it due to weather. What will you do now?

    Furret Flurry 12: Fyfe takes a few steps back, letting Flurry take its place. The two Sandshrew start to talk to one another, unable to be heard by the three of you. Suddenly, both of the Sandshrew stand up and start a mad dash toward Flurry. Unable to do anything about it, Flurry turns to run, but is knocked down by the force of both Sandshrew. Fyfe steps in, Absorb attack at the ready, and starts its round. Fyfe grabs onto the larger Sandshrew, sucking energy fast due to the type difference. Leaving its back armless, Fyfe takes a brutal Slash to the rear. Fyfe falls over due to the attack, allowing the enemies to regroup once more. Very annoyed, Flurry charges toward the two, claws clipping in the air, and delivers a small Scratch attack to the smaller Sandshrew, leaving him on his back. The two groups return to their respected sides, ready to fight again.
    Overview of the battle:
    Fyfe: tired, but doing fair
    Flurry: very weak, about to fall over
    Sandshrew (s): very tired and weak
    Sandshrew (l): tired

    azurill:
    (Repost) You pull yourself together as you start to climb up the big pyramid. As soon as you lay hands on the monument, the guards immediately rush over and try to apprehend you. “What are you doing!” One of them scream. You scramble up the large blocks, which are very difficult to climb, and find yourself next to the small door, the guards not too far behind. Taking no chance, you jump into the passage, crawling on your knees to avoid the low ceiling. A moment later, you find yourself standing in front of a very large tomb. The guards have seemed to stop as you look back, but see that the entrance you came in somehow disappeared. “What do you want?” A deep, weak voice called out from the corners of the room. “Speak now, or feel my wrath.” The voice said once more, voice strengthening as its sentence ended. What will you do?

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza

    furizaa: The battle continues as Chikorita starts to run toward Cyndaquil, shooting Razor Leafs as it dashes. The leafs hit Typhu, not doing much damage. With Chikorita getting close, Typhu whips around, letting the flames fly. Not stopping, Chikorita slams into Typhu, sending him spiraling through the dirt. Chikorita finally stops, eyeballing Typhu. Doing as instructed, Typhu releases a Smokescreen attack, causing a light smoke to be swirled around. Chikorita is temporarily blinded by the smoke, but finds its face in the dirt as it is Tackled by Typhu. The battle seems to be going smooth, but the weather doesn’t look to be that good. Dark rain clouds are starting to form, the worst precipitation for a Fire type. You better use your brain and time the battle, as you may loose it due to weather. What will you do now?
    (Oh yeah, I adopted a Cacnea now, just so you know ^^) Gary's smile from his working strategy turned into a frown as he instantly picked up on the gathring clouds. He bit his lip, temporarily deep in thought. When another idea came to mind, he looked back up at the battlefield. "Okay, Typhu, don't let the weather get to you. Turn off your flames for now, and let's use your speed advantage as your prime defense." He paused to think. "If it starts raining, try to tough it out. I know it will ruin any Smokescreen you use, but it won't be able to use Sweet Scent either. Instead, use your back flames and your Smokescreen at close range only. As for your speed, keep strong footing if the ground loosens and let them slip." Typhu nodded at the different commands and charged off torwards the Chikorita.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  4. #829
    Eneko55 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Furret Flurry 12: Fyfe takes a few steps back, letting Flurry take its place. The two Sandshrew start to talk to one another, unable to be heard by the three of you. Suddenly, both of the Sandshrew stand up and start a mad dash toward Flurry. Unable to do anything about it, Flurry turns to run, but is knocked down by the force of both Sandshrew. Fyfe steps in, Absorb attack at the ready, and starts its round. Fyfe grabs onto the larger Sandshrew, sucking energy fast due to the type difference. Leaving its back armless, Fyfe takes a brutal Slash to the rear. Fyfe falls over due to the attack, allowing the enemies to regroup once more. Very annoyed, Flurry charges toward the two, claws clipping in the air, and delivers a small Scratch attack to the smaller Sandshrew, leaving him on his back. The two groups return to their respected sides, ready to fight again.
    Overview of the battle:
    Fyfe: tired, but doing fair
    Flurry: very weak, about to fall over
    Sandshrew (s): very tired and weak
    Sandshrew (l): tired
    "Flurry!" Will runs over and scoops up his injured Sentret, "Hold on girl." He whispers to her before taking out another Pokéball.

    Will tosses the new Pokéball into the air, releasing a flash of white energy from it. The energy spirals towards the ground beside Fyfe and takes the shape of Malin, Will's female Zangoose.

    "Fyfe, use Absorb on the smaller Sandshrew! Malin, use Quick Attack on the larger Sandshrew!"

    Fyfe and Malin both take up their battle positions and move in closer towards their targets, ready to make an attempt at ending this fight.

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there...
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    originally posted by Rekkuza
    Beco: Arriving at Seaside City, you find that a fresh, new breeze from the sea is being carried. Taking in a big whiff, you find yourself energized, and ready for anything. You enter the Town Centre, noticing many small shop stands that are being set up. One of them that is already setup has a picture of a Pokéball with a “M” on it. A Masterball shop! It looks like the man in charge of the shop is eyeballing you, glancing away every time your eyes meet. You decide that it won’t do any harm taking a walk over, so you take a stroll across the brick cement, noticing a small group of thieves as you walk by. “Hello my fine sir! Today I have one of the rarest pleasures of the Pokémon life! A premium Masterball! It can be yours for the small, small price of 500 dollars!” He exclaims, obviously trying his hardest to make the deal happen. What will you do?
    Beco looks at the premium Masterball, "Could the ball be real, the price is a bit low for a real Masterball, but I don’t have 500$ with me now. Well… I can get as much money as I need from my father, the gymleader of Lilycove City.” Then Beco remembers those guys behind the brick cement. He does not trust this stand at all. “ I still have Firo so if those guys try to attack me, he can protect me, that would be a great training for him.” Beco looks at the brick again. “Those guys look strong, maybe I shouldn’t … Whatever, I buy that Masterball.” Beco turns back to the guy that sells the Masterballs ans says: “How long are you going to stay here?” “ Until the end of this week” the guy responds. “ I will come back, I have to get the money first.” Beco walks into a restaurant and takes his pokegear out of his bag. He selects the number of his father, “Hello, I am the gymleader of Lilycove City, Who are you?” “Hello dad, it is me, Beco, can I get 500$ for a Masterball please?” …
    Last edited by Beco; 29th June 2005 at 8:26 PM.

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:


    - Hope you enjoy them, pokemonmaster2006, let me know what happens and I'll begin posting your updates again.

    Rekkuza: The dark face under the hood of the cloak suddenly lit up with crimson red eyes, looking at your Gengar. “Hmm, well of course this creature is familiar to me..” The figure mused, then lifted up an arm. Night time was approaching and the sun slowly sets and lanterns light up all around the Deserted Fairground. You look around, confused of what this figure intends for you to see, until you notice many different types of Ghost Pokemon emerging from the darkness, looking at all of them you notice and recognise the evolved forms of your own pokemon. The ghost pokemon all look towards you and your Sableye. Sableye who is quite intimidated, hisses in hostility. The figure then lowers it’s arm and all the Ghost pokemon disappear again and looks back at you. “I will help you my acquaintance.. But heed this word.. My services will not be easy to acquire!” The Mightyena barks loudly and the Murkrow lets out a shrill crow. “Since the accident here I have remained, helping passers-by who can prove themselves to find the object of which they desire. However.. Not so many have been able to prove themselves…” The figure grimly states, raising an arm, showing you images of trainers being beaten by 2 pokemon.. Those pokemon being Murkrow and Mightyena. “So.. Are you ready to prove yourself, Rekkuza?” You feel confident in your abilities, will you go into battle with this cloaked figure, or will you do something else?

    ArticFox: (Repost) As you put your questions to the boy, he turns and smiles politely. "I'm travelling where ever this damned theif goes! I've been trailing a man for months after he stole my Baby Horsea's Pokéball. He's only a baby so he couldn't defend himself against the theif. I thought that man was him, but realised he wasn't after I caught up, so... I'm following him to Dead Forest! So of course I can travel with you!" The boy almost chirped happily with a tinge of annoyance in his voice. "I'm Tom by the way, and you are?". Tom then continued as he waited for your answer. What shall you say / do?

    P-Arts: Releasing Jiroubi, you both take off after the assailant and jump off the cliff. Landing safely, you both look ahead and see the man running ahead of you but then right infront of your eyes; he disappears. You stop suddenly and look around, you're in a circular area and there are 6 doors all around you, each with a number painted on them. Jiroubi growls lightly, unhappy that the assailant had managed to get away. You figure that he must be behind one of these doors. You look at each one, and at the ground below, much to your disappointment there are footprints leading to every door. You conclude that this may be where the gang who're poisoning the pokemon are based. You look at the doors again, which one will you choose?

    Ryman: As the Zubat swooped down, you ready Charmander for attack. Charmander firstly growls at the Zubat, intimidating it. The Zubat stops and looks at your Charmander, the Growl attack was a success. Charmander then takes the opportunity to Scratch Zubat, jumping from the ground up towards it. Zubat flies back slightly and screeches in a very high pitched tone; a Supersonic attack. Charmander holds it’s head and then lands on the ground with a thud. Charmander is now confused, it begins to stagger around, blindly using Scratch attacks, they hit the trees around him. Zubat swoops down again, aiming for Charmander to bite down and use Leech Life attack, but is struck by one of Charmander’s confused Scratch attacks. Zubat is knocked back and received light damage from the scratch, it then flies back up slightly. Charmander is recovering from it’s confusion, but needs aid. What will you do next?

    Dae90: As you and Onix prepare to intimidate and scare off the Spearow, you decide to release your newly acquired Mantine. Releasing K-Flex from her pokeball, K-Flex is clearly excited to be battling for the first time. Obsidian lets out a high pitched Screech attack, which causes the majority of the Spearow to stop still and drop to the ground, however the stronger Spearows fly up again. K-Flex fires a flurry of Bubbles at the Spearow, this attack is more effective; they hit the Spearow and knock the weakest ones from the sky. Obsidian then tackles some of the Spearow, knocking them far off into the distance. Finally, K-Flex hovers into a nearby pool of water, summoning Whirlpools that trap the odd Spearow. Everything is seemingly going well, most of the Spearows have been taken care of. Suddenly, one of them dives straight down at K-Flex as she hovers out of the water and knocks her back with Fly attack. This Spearow must be the leader of the swarm, and it isn't happy that you've disturbed them. It wants to challenge one of your pokemon, it lets out a shrill cry and then prepares to fly at K-Flex again. What will you do?

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    [B]





    Ryman: As the Zubat swooped down, you ready Charmander for attack. Charmander firstly growls at the Zubat, intimidating it. The Zubat stops and looks at your Charmander, the Growl attack was a success. Charmander then takes the opportunity to Scratch Zubat, jumping from the ground up towards it. Zubat flies back slightly and screeches in a very high pitched tone; a Supersonic attack. Charmander holds it’s head and then lands on the ground with a thud. Charmander is now confused, it begins to stagger around, blindly using Scratch attacks, they hit the trees around him. Zubat swoops down again, aiming for Charmander to bite down and use Leech Life attack, but is struck by one of Charmander’s confused Scratch attacks. Zubat is knocked back and received light damage from the scratch, it then flies back up slightly. Charmander is recovering from it’s confusion, but needs aid. What will you do next?

    Charmander, still staggering from confusion wildly Scratches all around. He gets a small hit on Zubat, but not a really strong one. Ryan thought. It was a tough situation. If he told Charmander to attck, he would risk the danger of confusion, if he told Charmander to wait, he would be an easy target for Zubat. His best bet would be to avoid Zubat somehow.
    "Charmander use your hearing!" shouted Ryan, "If you hear the flapping of Zubat's wings, Growl and step in the other direction! Once the confusion wears off, aim for Zubat's wing!"
    Ryan hoped Charmander understood despite the confusion.
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  8. #833
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    (44.5, 56.7)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    EC: Confirming your orders, Cinder’s tail starts to glow, becoming hotter by the second. Suddenly, Aggron starts up a storm as he starts raging across the large room. The huge Steel type is heading straight for you! Trying to avoid the accident, you quickly run along the edge of the room, causing Aggron to miss and slam into the wall where you once were. Now on the opposite side of the room, Cinders starts up a Rock Tomb, shaking the ceiling and making large slabs of cement and rock to fall. The large rocks hit Aggron, making him fall to his stomach. Cinder, now with a flame of DEUM for a tail, relinquishes flame after flame of fiery goodness. Unable to fight back, the pinned down Aggron takes round after round of fire to the face, causing his two main horns to set fire easily. Very frustrated, Aggron pushes the rocks away, one by one, while still receiving fire to the face. Able to move again, Aggron pounds the ground angrily making many indents in the floor. Cinder stops as well, not knowing what to do. Aggron roars loudly, very annoyed and angry. The massive beast comes to a standing position, and starts to dash toward the two of you.
    NOTE: The room is 70 feet in diameter, with large pillars jutting out every 10 feet.
    Adam watches with growing glee as the Aggron's head is hammered by a continuous barrage of Embers. Still, he knows enough about battling to get too overconfident, and hastily prepares the second stage of his plan as he Aggropn charges. With a nod and thanks he returns Cinder and sends out Aquarius the Horsea in one fluid motion, pouinting her carefully towards the charging Aggron.

    "Ok Aquarius, hit that thing on the head with an Aurora Beam! Hopefully it'll complete the rapid heating-cooling method and leave the head armour brittle and weak," commands Adam quickly, hoping he sounds confident enough to dispel any panic. "If it's still coming for you, hit it away with a Dragonbreath attack on the stomach, followed by a Disable!"

    Adam cheers on Horsea with words of encouragement, hoping fervently that Aquarius's sense of loyalty and upbeat attitude will stop the anxiety one would normally feel whislt being charge by a gigantic metal rhino-type thing.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Post Re: Battle of the Spearows!

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae90: As you and Onix prepare to intimidate and scare off the Spearow, you decide to release your newly acquired Mantine. Releasing K-Flex from her pokeball, K-Flex is clearly excited to be battling for the first time. Obsidian lets out a high pitched Screech attack, which causes the majority of the Spearow to stop still and drop to the ground, however the stronger Spearows fly up again. K-Flex fires a flurry of Bubbles at the Spearow, this attack is more effective; they hit the Spearow and knock the weakest ones from the sky. Obsidian then tackles some of the Spearow, knocking them far off into the distance. Finally, K-Flex hovers into a nearby pool of water, summoning Whirlpools that trap the odd Spearow. Everything is seemingly going well, most of the Spearows have been taken care of. Suddenly, one of them dives straight down at K-Flex as she hovers out of the water and knocks her back with Fly attack. This Spearow must be the leader of the swarm, and it isn't happy that you've disturbed them. It wants to challenge one of your pokemon, it lets out a shrill cry and then prepares to fly at K-Flex again. What will you do?
    Grey, exhilerated that the battle is going his way screams a whoop! of joy. But upon seeing K-Flex hit by a Fly, he becomes enraged. K-Flex is still a young, new mantine, but she is a part of Grey's team. Seeing her hit by a strong Spearow, Grey's intincts take over.

    "Don't take that K-Flex, if it wants a challenge, then give 'em more than they can handle!" Grey screams. "Try a huge swarm of Bubbles to fill the air with them and slow the Spearow down. Speed's its advantage, so keep it in your sights. Then, if it tries to Fly again, counter with strong Tackles. And if you see an offensive opening, go for a suped up Waterfall."

    Grey, having just started his tirade, prepares his mental self for the battle to come and screams, "Go get it K-Flex. Give it all you got! You can do it."

    He then waits in anger and frustration as he recalls Obsidian to his side, making it one on one, and the battle ensues.
    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 29th June 2005 at 7:13 PM. Reason: Forgot the color.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  10. #835
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Rekkuza: The dark face under the hood of the cloak suddenly lit up with crimson red eyes, looking at your Gengar. “Hmm, well of course this creature is familiar to me..” The figure mused, then lifted up an arm. Night time was approaching and the sun slowly sets and lanterns light up all around the Deserted Fairground. You look around, confused of what this figure intends for you to see, until you notice many different types of Ghost Pokemon emerging from the darkness, looking at all of them you notice and recognise the evolved forms of your own pokemon. The ghost pokemon all look towards you and your Sableye. Sableye who is quite intimidated, hisses in hostility. The figure then lowers it’s arm and all the Ghost pokemon disappear again and looks back at you. “I will help you my acquaintance.. But heed this word.. My services will not be easy to acquire!” The Mightyena barks loudly and the Murkrow lets out a shrill crow. “Since the accident here I have remained, helping passers-by who can prove themselves to find the object of which they desire. However.. Not so many have been able to prove themselves…” The figure grimly states, raising an arm, showing you images of trainers being beaten by 2 pokemon.. Those pokemon being Murkrow and Mightyena. “So.. Are you ready to prove yourself, Rekkuza?” You feel confident in your abilities, will you go into battle with this cloaked figure, or will you do something else?
    "Someone will regret this..." Rekkuza muttered to his allies, his opponent strong in memories of the trainers he had slayed. "You...are a mighty being." Rekkuza complimented, ending the vision. "All of those trainers look to be very skilled...But..." Rekkuza started, twirling his index and middle fingers. "They do not possess powers such as mine." He finished, letting his long hair drape down over his eyes. Through the darkened hair a small smile could be seen. "They did not have the power to control the dead." Rekkuza finished, a strange aura able to be felt as two sounds of balls opening. Next to Rekkuza stood his small army of death. Gengar, Sableye, Duskull, and Shuppet. The two images of Duskull and Shuppet immediately disappeared, leaving Rekkuza and his two specters, Gengar and Sableye. "I am ready..." Rekkuza answered the figure's question. Flicking his head back and pulling his hair behind his ears, Rekkuza faced the robed figure, ready for anything. As if the Fairground was transformed into a concert, Death Metal started to play. Its origin, unknown... "Let it begin- Shagrath, combo Firepunch Dragonbreath attack! Use the elements of Dragonbreath and let is carry the flames to Murkrow. A Dragon Flamethrower." Rekkuza said, knowing the idea was brilliant. "Sableye, Flash Mightyena, blinding it. After the Flash, quickly lay a Mega Punch into its face." Rekkuza said, leaving no mercy for the weak. "We shall see who wins..." Rekkuza said, growing a distinct smile of wickedness.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Arc_Angel and KC- The battle continues and neither side is willing to give up. "This is what you'll do, use another Metronome on Numel and then finish it with your Rock Tomb. Then turn your concentration to the Slugma. Give it a Metronome of its own. Make sure to Teleport away from any bits of burning tent that fall or from Slugma's attacks, but you must make sure that you get your own attacks in okay?" Macabre smiles, a rare sight for this stubborn fellow and charges up for yet another attack of luck. This time the Metronome forms into one of the most useful attacks you could possibly wish for; Hydro Cannon. The overly large stream of water engulfs Numel instantly KO’ing it, and not only that. Some of the water pours over the spot where the fire had begun, extinguishing it. The outcomes of the attack makes both of you smile. Only Slugma remained now. Charmander jumps at the opportunity and slashes away at Slugma, making room for Macabre’s next metronome attack. The Abra’s eyes flash red and a wave of psychic energy known as Confusion hits the Slugma. The Slugma shakes its head and swiftly uses Rock Throw at Macabre pinning him down. The battle is close to being over, what will you do?
    Jonny looks on in amazement as Stacey's Abra produces what was the best possibel attack the two could ask for - Hydro Cannon. The water surges from Macabre's Metronome, completely overwhelming Numel. Numel topples over and now they are only left with Slugma.

    Jonny recognises the bond between Stacey and her Abra, and wishes that he could have a similar bond between himself and Charmander and his other Pokémon.

    A few scratches and a confusion later, and Slugma is looking worse for the wear. As Stacey commands her Abra, Jonny tells Charmander to stick with his tried and tested attack Scratch to finish Slugma off for good.

    *
    OOC: I'm away for just over a week, so if it's OK can I ask Arc_Angel to update for the both of us if there's an update before I'm back? Can you PM her to let her know if that's ok or not. I'm going to PM her now to tell her I asked you and to see if she will. Thanks Dark Fire.
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 29th June 2005 at 9:43 PM. Reason: Added OOC part

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Figments of your imagination! No, updates!

    Okay, the following people have now been added to my group:
    Suicide
    Manji
    Another Fan
    PorkYouPine

    You might wanna look back to my previous update post for my rules, but other than that, I hope you enjoy my updates!

    Here they are:

    MewSP - Okay, I think you missed part of the update, so here's what I'll do. I'll repost the whole thing here, then you post a response, and I'll do a special update just for you so you can keep up with the others.

    MewSP – You begin to set up for what promises to be a lovely day at the beach, as Ginsing begins to look around the beach for something interesting to play with. As you begin to take food out of your backpack, you hear the sounds of a scuffle on the beach. You look over to the beach, and drop the food, before racing down to the beach.

    As your feet crunch on the sandy beach, you race to the shoreline, and find Ginsing being accosted by a Wingull, who is spraying Ginsing in the face with a Water Gun. What will you do?



    Dragonite108 – You race over to check if Snubbull is okay, before you begin to battle. Snubbull distorts his features into a horrifying Scary Face, which seems to have no effect on the Slowpoke. You realize then that scaring the so-called ‘dopey’ Pokčmon isn’t going to help, so Snubbull races in and tackles Slowpoke. The Slowpoke slips down the bank a little, before firing a Water Gun at Snubbull, who dodges most of it. The Slowpoke then starts to heave its bulk up onto the grassy shore, and you notice that it’s lying on a muddy bank. What will you do?


    Suicide – You and your Ledyba talk amongst yourselves for a few moments, before deciding on your destination. You look at the map, and notice that you have to catch a monorail train before you can get there. You ask a nearby woman for directions, and she points you towards a large building. You thank her, and head off.

    You and Shadow enter the building, and you immediately notice the monorail train. What you then notice is the large crowd standing in front of the train. You and Shadow squeeze through the crowd, and see a young lady standing in the doorway of the monorail train. She opens her mouth, and speaks her words to the crowd.

    “This train is not leaving, until somebody here is able to defeat me in a Pokčmon battle.” As she says this, a Skitty appears beside her. “Who here has the guts to challenge me and my Skitty?”


    PorkYouPine – You and Mojo walk along the river’s edge, searching for anything that could capture your interest. As you walk along, you hear a peculiar sound. Motioning to Mojo to be quiet, you and your Shuppet watch as a Marill emerges from the water, shaking the water for its fur. What will you do?


    Another Fan – You release your Remoraid, Archer, into the calm waters of the River. You watch as he swims around, happily enjoying the waters. You begin to relax, before something catches your eye. You bolt upright as you notice a shadow under the water, before it explodes through the waters, revealing a Goldeen! And its heading straight for Archer! Your reaction?


    Manji – You and your Sandshrew approach the beach, and are shocked to find it deserted! You reread the brochure, and scoff and the words ‘a popular attraction’. You and Sandshrew sit down, and wonder as to where everybody is.

    “Yarr, you’d be wondering where everyone is, would ya?” a scurvy voice jolts you out of your daydream, and you look to see a man with an eyepatch over his right eye, a blue waistcoat covering his body, and a Wingull perched on his shoulder.

    You nod, and he smiles. “Well, ya see, there was once a great ocean cruiser, which used to carry trainers to this very shore. But one night, the ship ran aground, and sank, right out there, a few kilometers off the shore. And ever since, the souls of the trainers who died, are said to haunt these here shores.” He looks out to the setting sun.

    “It isn’t safe for you out here during the evening. Please, come back to my house with me, and I’ll tell you more.” What will you do?


    And just a few extra things:

    Please note the following when battling another FT trainer:

    1. When you are in a battle, what will happen is:
    Opponent will send out Pokemon
    You will send out Pokemon and attack
    Opponent will attack and round will be reffed
    Opponent will attack

    You will attack
    Round reffed
    etc

    Bold happens during updates. If you are already in a battle, don't worry. If you are against a wild Pokemon, everything will work off of YOUR attacks, and you will not actually know the opponents, unless in cases of Future Sight, or 2 round Solarbeam.

    Also, please take the time to read the whole update, and reply to it with some effort. I'm not asking for two pages in Word, but some effort makes it more enjoyable for me to read and update, and therefore, I'll put more effort into updating you all.

    Well, enjoy, and the next lot of updates will be posted in 2 days from now.

    Joshua
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 8th July 2005 at 11:50 AM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Suicide – You and your Ledyba talk amongst yourselves for a few moments, before deciding on your destination. You look at the map, and notice that you have to catch a monorail train before you can get there. You ask a nearby woman for directions, and she points you towards a large building. You thank her, and head off.

    You and Shadow enter the building, and you immediately notice the monorail train. What you then notice is the large crowd standing in front of the train. You and Shadow squeeze through the crowd, and see a young lady standing in the doorway of the monorail train. She opens her mouth, and speaks her words to the crowd.

    “This train is not leaving, until somebody here is able to defeat me in a Pokčmon battle.” As she says this, a Skitty appears beside her. “Who here has the guts to challenge me and my Skitty?”
    Suicide started to get frustrated with the lady, he began to think to himself "This would be my real battle in Fizzy Bubbles, and it would be good training for my pokemon." Suicide looked at his Ledyba, Shadow. "Maybe you should wait next time Shadow" he said as he recalled her to the pokeball. "I think you should be alittle bit more mature Little Lady, but I'll accept your challenge." Suicide yelled over to the lady. "Go Kira!" Suicide commanded, as a little yellow mouse type pokemon popped out. "Pi-ka" It yawned. "Okay its your first battle, lets show this Lady what were all about". Kira Got into her battle pose, preparing herself. Suicide looked over at the young lady, "Shall we dance?"...
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  14. #839

    Default

    Shuckle: You ask the girl why she made her pokemon attack you as you angrily try to get the Swablu off your head. “You hurt me I hurt you back. Simple as that,” the girl says as she continues to glare at you. You then take out a pokeball and throw it to release your Stantler, Bighorn. You then tell Bighorn if the Swablu attacks to attack back with his Tackle attack. “Attack that Stantler,” the girl yells to her pokemon. Swablu stops attacking you and look a bit spooked before it flies into the air and heads straight for Bighorn. The reindeer like pokemon shows no fear to the small bird attack. The Swablu flies into Bighorn and starts to peck him on the head. Bighorn backs up and then charges into the girl’s Swablu. The Swablu is knocked to the ground. After a few seconds it lifts its self up and flies back into the air. What will you do?

    Eon: You grit your teeth while you watch the battle. You know that Terra was doing fine but Luna was having a trouble. You then give some commands to her and Terra. Luna starts out by spinning fast. This movement sends the Ekans flying off and into a nearby tree. It slowly lifts its self up and slithers angrily at your pokemon. Terra then starts to run towards the Ekans. She soon rams into the snake and starts scratching it. Ekans hisses again and shoots a bunch of Poison Stings from its mouth. This attack pushes Luna a way and stops her attack from being completed. The Ekans then lunges into the air. When it is over Luna it opens its mouth wide and bites onto on of her ears. The bear like pokemon struggles to get the Ekans off her but the Ekans is angrily holding on and is not ready to let go of its opponent. Meanwhile Terra is running straight for the Tangela she leaps forward and bites down hard on one of the creature’s vines. The Tangela yells out and before Terra can throw it, it throws it vine up in the air releasing Terra. Terra is about to hit a tree when she disappears and reappears in front of you thanks to Faint Attack. The Tangela then starts to glow green and so does Terra. Soon the glowing stops but you knew that the Tangela took some of Terra’s energy away and added it to its own with its Absorb attack. What will you do?

    Nate: You tell Sparky what to do and wish it had an electric attack. You then tell Spark that if it gets tired you will use haunt your newly hatched Duskull. You then release Haunt who floats around your head. You then yell asking the boy if he still wants to fight to the death. You then wait for his reply. The boy starts to laugh. “Death!” he shouts still laughing “Death”. You stare at the boy and believe that he is crazy. The boy then looks at you and you see that his eyes are just round dots in his eyes. “Death,” he shouts again this time pointing at you. “Death,” he repeats one more time. Spark continues to roll around on the Murkrow. The bird yells out in pain and struggles to flap its wings and escape. It manages to escape but it is close. The Murkrow flies around in the air over Sparky afraid to come down and get squished again. What will you do?

    Shiny M: After listening to all the surprising news Molly has to tell you are brought back to reality when you hear the familiar yap of a Poochyena. After seeing one of them underneath a tree you let out sigh before walking over with your Quilava. You start to push but you cannot do it so you call Quilava to come over and help with his Strength attack. Quilava tries but is to weak from the battle before to be much help. He might been able to do it if he was not so hurt. You two stop pushing and Quilava looks down at the ground disappointed that it could not help out. You then look back at the tree to see a blue area appear around it and slowly lift it off the Poochyena. The Poochyena soon gets up and greets its friend with some happy yaps. They then turn towards you and Molly nod as if to thank you and run off happily. Molly smiled pleased to have help them out with her powers she then turn and starts to walk down the path with her Quilava following. You then fallow with Quilava behind you struggling to keep up because of the tiring battle he had just had. Soon Molly stops and you wonder what is the matter. You look to see an injured Abra lying in the middle of the path. What will you do?

    Tommyship2:(Re-post of last update.) You mutter shoot when as you stare at the Swampert. You know to you are going to need some help if you want to stand a chance against the creature. You quickly release Spook your Misdreavus and Sandy your Gligar. You now have four fighters to help you out. Toothy, Spark, Spook and Sandy. You then begin to issue your commands. You then pause to consider the odds. You know that the Swampert was at full power and quiet strong. Wingull was tired but so was Spark and your other three were kind of weak. You knew that you needed some luck to win this fight. Sandy starts out by digging into the ground with its tail and then throwing the sand from the ground at the Swampert. Swampert opens its and shoots a Water Gun at the sand and blows it away. Sandy then just barley dodges the attack but dose end up getting a little wet from it. Then Toothy runs up to the Wingull and scratches the tired bird. This is too much for it and it collapses. The boy then returns his Wingull back to its pokeball. He was still smiling because Wingull really was not much compared to Swampert. Spark then starts to run over to the Swampert. She manages to hit it to do little damage. Spook then fires a Psybeam, which knocks into Swampert doing a bit of damage. This give Spark an opportunity to run safely away from the Swampert. Spark is about to run away from the Swampert when Swampert’s tail fins start glowing and they crash into Spark knocking her in the air. She comes down with a thump near you. She some how then gets to back to her feet but she looks like she was badly hurt from that attack. The boy’s Swampert took a little damage from this round. For you Spark cannot battle much longer. The rest of your pokemon are the same as they were before except Sandy is a bit wet and this bothers her a bit being a ground type. What will you do?

    Gamer C: (Re-post of last update.) Your mouth drops open at the sight of the Zubats and their pokeballs. You then wonder what the wild bat pokemon are up to. You take the other pokeballs from you belt and put them in your backpack. After looking at the Zubats for a bit you give your two pokemon their commands. After the commands your two pokemon turn towards the Zubat hoping to rescue their team mate. Chuck starts by sending out a bunch of Razor Leafs, which knock down some of the pokeballs to the ground. Then Chuck uses his Vine Whip attack to knock down almost all of the remaining pokeballs. Flufferz then begins to peck at all the pokeballs on the ground. The all open to reveal a few pokemon but not yours. The wild Zubat who have lost their pokeball all flee and head down the multiple paths of the cave. Only one Zubat remains and you guess that that is the one you are looking for. Flufferz then flaps her wings and takes off into the air. She flies over to the Zubat and is close to it when the creature begins to glow. When the light fades where the little Zubat was, was a bigger bat known as Golbat. Still in its mouth is the pokeball. The Golbat’s wings begin to glow white and then they ram into Flufferz sending her flying into the ground. She slowly gets up a bit dazed from the attack. The Golbat then turns down and starts to charge at you Ashley and your pokemon. What will you do?

  15. #840
    Dragonite108 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    Dragonite108 – You race over to check if Snubbull is okay, before you begin to battle. Snubbull distorts his features into a horrifying Scary Face, which seems to have no effect on the Slowpoke. You realize then that scaring the so-called ‘dopey’ Pokčmon isn’t going to help, so Snubbull races in and tackles Slowpoke. The Slowpoke slips down the bank a little, before firing a Water Gun at Snubbull, who dodges most of it. The Slowpoke then starts to heave its bulk up onto the grassy shore, and you notice that it’s lying on a muddy bank. What will you do?
    "Scary Faces dont work."thought Brian as he saw Slowpoke just laying on mud looking tired.He checked to see what might go to thier advantage,while looking around the terrain.Then Brian said to Snubbull,
    "Go Tackle it from behind while its still laying down.Use the mud to your advantage!"he yelled to Snubbull.
    At that point Snubbull dashed and jumped up and landed right behind the pinkish-redish Dopey pokemon.Snubbull positioned her feet so that when she ran the mud would slide her right into the Slowpoke for a powerful Tackle from behind it."We're going to knock it right back into the river,"Brian told his pokemon.
    "Just head straight for it."
    And then he watched the plan go into action.
    Last edited by Dragonite108; 30th June 2005 at 11:01 PM.

  16. #841
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Manji – You and your Sandshrew approach the beach, and are shocked to find it deserted! You reread the brochure, and scoff and the words ‘a popular attraction’. You and Sandshrew sit down, and wonder as to where everybody is.

    “Yarr, you’d be wondering where everyone is, would ya?” a scurvy voice jolts you out of your daydream, and you look to see a man with an eyepatch over his right eye, a blue waistcoat covering his body, and a Wingull perched on his shoulder.

    You nod, and he smiles. “Well, ya see, there was once a great ocean cruiser, which used to carry trainers to this very shore. But one night, the ship ran aground, and sank, right out there, a few kilometers off the shore. And ever since, the souls of the trainers who died, are said to haunt these here shores.” He looks out to the setting sun.

    “It isn’t safe for you out here during the evening. Please, come back to my house with me, and I’ll tell you more.” What will you do?
    "Pfft, old legends? Haunted beaches? Gimme a break," Nathen laughed, turning away from the eccentric old sea dog. But maybe it was the way the sea breeze wailed through the palm trees, bringing a sudden chill and stirring the sand around Nathen that made him suddenly shake with...fear? Get real.

    On the other hand, it was getting late, and Nathen had no money for accomodation. Besides, hadn't they come to Seaside Town looking for adventure? A wrecked ship to explore sounded pretty cool after all.

    "Hey, wait," Nathen called to the slowly retreating figure of the sailor. "You know what, I will go with you. Tell me all about it." Unnerved by the sailor's indifference at this sudden change of heart, Nathen followed the sailor home over the dunes as the night rolled in.

  17. #842
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    quilava plush:
    You pick your way through the people on the beach, working your way to the rocky area which you can just make out through the crowd. Everyone is busily chatting about which of their pokemon could ‘so totally beat all of the Sharpedos’. You laugh at their idiocy and keep walking, and eventually reach the patch. You climb up the rocks, moving further away from the noisy beach and as you get to the top you see something amazing. Over here there are literally hundreds of rock pools to explore, some are even deep and wide enough to swim in, but there’ll be no shark pokemon in any of them. With a happy squeal Akari dives i to one of the pools and starts to bop up and down in the water, and you are about to dip a toe in yourself to test it out when your Horsea leaps straight back out of the water and into your arms. “Hey what’s the matter?” you ask in surprise, trying to asses the situation. You notice a red mark on her tail and look down, where you see a protective Krabby just under the surface who looks none too happy about what it considers to be you invading it’s space. What do you want to do?
    "Ack... you alright, Akari?" Rivka asks as she darts backwards from the pool. "I guess we'd better leave the crab alone. There's plenty of other pools around here, and I don't want to pick a fight unless it's nessecary."

    The two head to another pool, and Rivka examines the perimeter of the area and into the water as best as she can. After the run-in with the Krabby, she figures it's best to check out the area before settling down.
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

    Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting


    [Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

  18. #843
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    HakuBlue: Knowing that it is soon to be over, Fang starts up a small battle cry, which results in a mad dash toward the grounded Hoothoot. Fang’s scales became stone hard as its mouth widened to show its dagger sharp fangs. Nearing in on the defenseless bird, Fang starts up its venom once more, with small drops falling to the ground. The two are nearly touching, when Hoothoot gives it its all and shoots into the air, but is somehow brought down by Fang’s tail, coiling around the bird’s body like hair around a finger. Yelping out from the poison and pain, Hoothoot starts to Peck madly, severely damaging the scaly skin. Through all this, nor Fang or Hoothoot gives up, Fang’s grip tightening, and Hoothoot’s Pecking decreasing in rate. It all ends as Fang’s grip is released with Hoothoot falling to the ground, Knocked Out. Victory! Both warriors lay on the ground, exhausted.
    “Ohh no....” Kay says as she runs over to Hoothoot, checking for any broken or injured bones. Sniffing, Kay declares, “He is alright...” She rises again, shaking your hand. “That was a fun battle; I guess you win so...here.” She says, handing you a regular Pokéball. (Hoothoot Lv. 6 Male) You return both Pokémon, allowing them to rest. Kay starts to head off in the opposite direction, pulling out a small ball and releasing what looks to be a dog. Good, she has another companion. You head out yourself, humming at your victory, and soon come to a dark, robed man. “I see that you have a new Pokémon...I have some rare Pokémon, if you would be interested in trading.” He says, opening his robe and revealing many Master Balls. “I would very much like to have that Hoothoot of yours...how about a trade at my house?” He asks, “These are empty, and all of my others are at my home. So shall we?” He finishes, smiling. What will you do?
    After his victory Haku gladly accepted the prize and grabbed the Pokeball. Soon after as Kay began to look more and more like a shadow, another shadow, dog-like appear next to her. "Good, she has another companion," said Haku to himself, now trying to think what to do next. Suddenly, a dark looking robed man. He noticed that Haku gained a new pokemon, and he wished to trade. Opening his robe revealing Master Balls as a sign of interest. After hearing the strange man, Haku began to think, "Where did he get that many Master Balls? They are probably some fakes." But after realizing that he had nowhere to go he replied, "Sure, let's see what you got." said Haku, wondering if the man was nothing more than a phony. "Well, whatever he wants to pull on me, I'll have Sefi and Lucy to help me." thought Haku to himself, knowing he could still defend himself even if only half of his pokemon were ready to battle.

  19. #844
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    Another Fan – You release your Remoraid, Archer, into the calm waters of the River. You watch as he swims around, happily enjoying the waters. You begin to relax, before something catches your eye. You bolt upright as you notice a shadow under the water, before it explodes through the waters, revealing a Goldeen! And its heading straight for Archer! Your reaction?

    Being obviously surprised by the Goldeen, Jeff decides to attack praying that it is not too high a level for the callow remoraid. Knowing that Archer don't have the best accuracy in the world, he told to lock-on for a water gun shot later and hopes that the poor freaked out remoraid survives the hit by the Goldeen. Then realizing that Archer won't learn Lock-on until level 11, Jeff screams to Archer to water gun it and hopes that the fish hears.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 1st July 2005 at 3:23 PM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10


    Nate: You tell Sparky what to do and wish it had an electric attack. You then tell Spark that if it gets tired you will use haunt your newly hatched Duskull. You then release Haunt who floats around your head. You then yell asking the boy if he still wants to fight to the death. You then wait for his reply. The boy starts to laugh. “Death!” he shouts still laughing “Death”. You stare at the boy and believe that he is crazy. The boy then looks at you and you see that his eyes are just round dots in his eyes. “Death,” he shouts again this time pointing at you. “Death,” he repeats one more time. Spark continues to roll around on the Murkrow. The bird yells out in pain and struggles to flap its wings and escape. It manages to escape but it is close. The Murkrow flies around in the air over Sparky afraid to come down and get squished again. What will you do?

    Nathan looks at his very tired voltorb and yells, "Return!," then Nathan sends out Haunt his Duskull.

    Haunt floats towards the Murkrow and Nathan says, "The Murkrow's tired so use Leer to try to get it on the ground then keep on using Night Shade after that."

    Then Nathan whispers to himself, hoping the boy doesn't hear him, "This boy needs serius help and counseling and my pokemon desperately need to get to a PokeCenter."

    Nathan then waits to see what this crazy boy and his pokemon will do next.


    I'm going to be on another vacation from Sunday the 3rd to Saturday the 16th and I was again wondering if you could pick up my candys (no more vacations this summer so I won't bother you again).
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

    Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks


  21. #846
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shiny M: After listening to all the surprising news Molly has to tell you are brought back to reality when you hear the familiar yap of a Poochyena. After seeing one of them underneath a tree you let out sigh before walking over with your Quilava. You start to push but you cannot do it so you call Quilava to come over and help with his Strength attack. Quilava tries but is to weak from the battle before to be much help. He might been able to do it if he was not so hurt. You two stop pushing and Quilava looks down at the ground disappointed that it could not help out. You then look back at the tree to see a blue area appear around it and slowly lift it off the Poochyena. The Poochyena soon gets up and greets its friend with some happy yaps. They then turn towards you and Molly nod as if to thank you and run off happily. Molly smiled pleased to have help them out with her powers she then turn and starts to walk down the path with her Quilava following. You then fallow with Quilava behind you struggling to keep up because of the tiring battle he had just had. Soon Molly stops and you wonder what is the matter. You look to see an injured Abra lying in the middle of the path. What will you do?
    While attempting to move the tree, Stephen quickly realizes that it is futile, and asks Quilava to help. Realizing Quilava is also too weak, Stephen sits there, staring into the wide eyes of the trapped Poochyena, wishing there was something he could do. However, he sighs in relief as a blue aura appears around the tree, as it levitates for a few seconds before it's placed on the ground, away from the Poochyena. Stephen then turns to see Molly, who nods to the Poochyena before they head off. However, Molly also does, with her Quilava following behind. Sitting there dumbfounded, Stephen sighs before getting up and attempting to follow her, with Quilava following behind. However, Stephen quickly realizes that Quilava is too weak to follow, he returns him to his Pokeball as they continue on. However, Molly suddenly stops. Walking up to her, Stephen wonders why, until he sees an injured Abra on the ground. "Well..." Stephen says to Molly, "I wonder what happened to it. Maybe it got attacked by those Poochyena as well." Stephen looks to Molly, expecting some sort of nod or such. He then turns to the Abra. Deeply exhaling, Stephen walks up to the Abra, before digging through his pack, trying to find a potion. He does-Only finding one better! Spraying the Super Potion onto Abra, Stephen hopes that it would be strong enough to help him and Molly, or at the very least, itself on the road to recovery.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  22. #847
    MewSP Guest

    Default

    I have no idea how I could've missed that. Really sorry.

    MewSP – You begin to set up for what promises to be a lovely day at the beach, as Ginsing begins to look around the beach for something interesting to play with. As you begin to take food out of your backpack, you hear the sounds of a scuffle on the beach. You look over to the beach, and drop the food, before racing down to the beach.

    As your feet crunch on the sandy beach, you race to the shoreline, and find Ginsing being accosted by a Wingull, who is spraying Ginsing in the face with a Water Gun. What will you do
    ?
    Landon looked around after getting the umbrella set up and realized that his pokemon wasn't there. "Ginsing! Buddy!" The thought of Ginsing drowning shot through his head, and he sprinted to the water.

    There his fears were replaced when he saw Ginsing being shot with a water gun. He gave the wingull a look of rage for ruining his day and ordered his pokemon to try and tackle it.

  23. #848
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Sigh.

    Announcing my intent to restart my adventure and requesting to be moved to a different updater's group. Actual post will come later as I have to run some errands and won't be back until later tonight.

    If Gamer C posts before I get back, though, consider this post null and void.
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    P-Arts' Updates

    Golden Mew
    Remembering the general direction of the cafeteria, you got out of bed and started to head towards it. After you arrived, you opened the door and the smell of food immediately registered in your nose. There was a buffet table in the corner, and trainers of all kinds sat at the tables. After choosing your food from the buffet, you looked around for a seat. There were only two tables which weren't full, each with one person on it. The first was a boy with a disgruntled looking Golduck next to him, who was looking at his food with disgust. The second was an unsocial looking girl who had a Grimer which was letting out a horrible reek into the cafeteria. She looked extremely ******, so you might do good to avoid her... Which do you choose?
    Oh my gosh! I never saw this update! Sorry everyone, for keeping you waiting:

    GM looked around and saw that her only choices to sit next too would be poeple who weren't exactly the type who were nice and kind to you. GM sighed and rolled her eyes. She could at least try and talk to them. sShe chose to sit next to the boy, and walked over to him casually. She pulled up a chair and sat down. "Hi, how do you do?" She asked him, smiling.

  25. #850
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    PorkYouPine – You and Mojo walk along the river’s edge, searching for anything that could capture your interest. As you walk along, you hear a peculiar sound. Motioning to Mojo to be quiet, you and your Shuppet watch as a Marill emerges from the water, shaking the water for its fur. What will you do?
    Hana shook with glee when she saw the bright blue mouse emerge from the water. It was exactly what she wanted, a cute water Pokémon who would keep her company and ferry her around in all the lakes, rivers and seas once big enough.

    She crouched down to Mojo, and whispered, “Okay, buddy. Go over there and negotiate with it. Talk to it. Tell it any good things about me. This little Marill’s gonna be an important edition to our team, so, if all negotiation fails… Knock Off! Knock Off! Knock Off! ”

    She grabbed the pointy spike on his head, shook him, then let him go off to the Marill to see what he’d do.

Page 34 of 122 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •