Page 37 of 122 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #901
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Sorry about this, but two things.
    1. aron fan, you are in my group. I will not update you unless you give a decent intro post. Also acceptable replies. If not....well then thats your fault.

    2. HakuBlue, I'm sorry I missed you. My life has been hectic lately...With Nikki gone and all...here is yours..........

    HakuBlue: The hooded man closes his hood again, starting to back up. Beyond his blackened skull, you see his red eyes...filled with rage. "Follow..." He whispers angirly. Turning, he starts to walk. You follow behind, afraid of the man. Suddenly, a bright light appears somewhere in the woods next to the man. The light catches your eyes, drawing you toward it. Suddenly, you are at the man's house. Now, enter...something says to you, drawing you closer to the door. You enter, finding many human and animal's skeletons hanging from the ceiling. "Now, which one would you like?" The man asks, revealing three Premier balls with small note cards attatched to them. The notes read from left to right:

    Attachment #1
    "Kindu"
    A picture of a Cyndiquil lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    Attachment #2
    "Cindu"
    A picture of a Chikorita lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    Attachment #3
    "Mindu"
    A picture of a Mudkip lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    "Now, pick one and we shall trade..." The man said, raising your eyes to him once more. What will you do?

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Rekkuza's Updates

    furizaa: Typhu, now feeling energetic, puffs a small cloud of dark smoke, making his appearance seem more treacherous. A lightning bolt hits nearby, creating a very loud noise. Chikorita is distracted by this event, while Typhu is totally focused. Typhu charges toward the small Chikorita, starting up his flames once more. The two collide, Typhu ramming into Chikorita, spewing a Smokescreen due to the impact, Chikorita lost in the smoke. Suddenly the rain starts, falling down on the dark scene. The sound of flames igniting and dying out can be heard as the smoke starts to clear. Five meters away from each other, Typhu and Chikorita stand, huffing and puffing. Suddenly, Chikorita falls to the ground, groaning in pain. Typhu gives out a cry of victory as the battle ends with Typhu being the victor. Level up for Typhu. The opposing trainer returns her downed Chikorita, leaving with head down. Through the rain the lonely Mareep stands, wondering what to do next. Looks like she belongs to you! Lv. 5! What now?
    ((Well, I got another pokemon, this time a Lv.5 female Horsea... ^^)) Gary stands in the rain, blankly staring at his Cyndaquil and new Mareep, soaking in the battle and his new pokemon. Then he suddenly jumped for joy, hugging Typhu and then walked over to the mareep. He bent down and smiled. "Hey, welcome to the team!" He held out his Love Ball and set it down next to her. "Well, this ball is special for you." The Mareep smiled and let out a "Baa!" Gary grinned and looked at her. "I guess I'll call you Amph." Amph grinned and Typhu walked over next to her. Amph went inside her new ball and quickly re-appeared where she once was. Gary looked back up at the rain, and then back down to Typhu. "Good job today, Typhu, you deserve a rest." Typhu nodded and happily returned to his ball. (Wow, now I got a lot updates to do to my profile... 0.o; )
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  3. #903
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    There, all done. I won't say I'll do them faster, because as it looks now, I'd be lying. Be happy when you get them.


    ZJ - Piloswine, smiling at this idea of blood involvment, and immediately throws himself forward, but Absol and Ariados manages to get in the way, protecting their trainer, but taking damage themselves. But Slowquenn successfully manages to hit the second trainer in the stomach, and he falls to the ground, curls together, and as Jelena points out, faints.
    The two pokemon are now raging, and Absol frees Crawdaunt by melting the ice with a Flamethrower, while Ariados fires a Sludge Bomb, but luckily, you and Jelena are Protected by Pineco. Absol fires a Flamethrower at you, which amazingly shatters Pinecos barrier, but you are still unhurt. What will you do?

    MG - Cacnea, knowing the value of cafeine in it's pure state, drinks the tea in a second, and then proceeds to beg for more, while Nyx eyes each and every one of the men as they take their usual sleeping positions, while you give Cacnea some more tea, which too, is gone in a second. You wonder a little about this thing as Harald called it, and what it is. As if he knew what you were thinking, Harald walks over to you.
    "You might wonder why we don't call the RescueRangers, but I tell you, they don' give a crap about us. Just like those freakin' insurance companies and their lawyers." You can hear that he gets angry just thinking of them, and you can't help but wonder why. "Dammit, those *******s..." he mumbles as he gets to his sleeping place and lies down just as you serve Cacnea it's seventh cup, as you set itdown, you hear a loud snoar; Cacnea sleeping after quenching it's thirst for cafeine. Meanwhile, Nyx has taken a relaxing position, but is still watching the men.

    An hour and a half later, Harald taps you on the shoulder, and you wake with a start. Looks like you dozed of a little. But both Cacnea and Sneasel is still at your sidem which make you a little less worried. Harald leads you outside, where the men are already waiting.
    "Shall we get started then?" asks one of them.
    "Just a matter of minutes, Herman" Harald answers, and you notice that it is freezing cold.
    Some of them goes back into the house, and you wonder why. Your question is soon answered, as Harald shows you a small hole in the snow.
    "Hide here 'til the monster shows up. When I rush forward, you and all the others come after, and we'll bust that thing! Got it?" You nod, and let Cacnea crawl into the small hole first, with you following, and Nyx makes his own holw right beside yours.
    Only minutes after everyone have gotten into position, a shadow appears in the sky. As it lands, the Piloswines panic, and you can see why; it's a big Salamence! A bit to the left, Harald comes out of his hole, and releases a Glalie, which immediately fires an Ice Beam at the unaware Salamence. Which it really shouldn't have done. Salamence is hit by the Ice Beam in the neck, and turns around, aiming a Dragon Claw at Glalie, which send it flying. What will you do?

    neopolis - Snorunt shyly approaches the Sealeo and it's young, without them noticing. You are a tad bit worried that they might think she's sneaking up on them. Sealeo turns around to face the ice hat pokemon, showing it's fangs, no wait, she's smiling! Believing that she was the one who saved it's baby, the mother takes it into a tight hug, which almost strangels you friend, but she let's go in the last minute. Spheal then comes up to it, and gives it a gentle pat in it's hat, smiling. A second later, it rushes of, clearly wanting to play tag with Glacy! Atleast it's happy and friendly, and it doesn't seem to know what danger it could have been in only minutes before. What will you do?

    EbG - Would you mind adding levels and genders of your pokemon to you signature? I couldn't even finnd them in your registration post. The man looks at your pokemon and immediately expresses his thoughts.
    "Wow, what a beauty!" He strokes Chloe's (furry) fur, before he turns to Inferno. "Ah, another fine pokemon" he exclaims. "Let me ask you, before we get on the boat, are you focusing mainly on fire types?" He asks you. "I adore them myself..." he mumbles, before jumping to the boat; his agility amazes you and your fellow pokemon.
    "If you'd return your pokemon for the time we are on the boat, it would reduce the weight, and give us more Speed" he says, and you sure do want to get there, and fast. What will you do?

    Michi - You begin to patrol the train, but nothing or no-one catches your attention as unusual. After a few minutes, you take a seat and wait together with your two friends, all ready for someone to do something. But nothing happens. Everything seems normal, and you begin to stare out the window, trees can be seen flashing by, before they get tighter, and you realise you're now in the Enchanted Forest. You begin to feel a little sleepy, but you know you can't fall asleep now, "on duty", as the man you met before would be very disappointed if you'd let something happen. But, nothing does happen, so a little can't be so bad anyway, you think, constantly getting more tired.

    "Next & final stop: Intado's Village! Intado's Village!"
    You wake with a start, knowing this is not good. You did fall asleep, for atleast an hour. As the monorail pulls in on the station, you get off quickly, looking for the man you saw earlier. You can't see him, but something that catches your attention instead is an middle-ages lady, screaming at what seems to be another staff member. What will you do?

    Ariel - Repost of last update The beautiful horse looks at the snake with disgust, liking it just as much as you do. She powers up a Flame Wheel, and fires it towards Arbok who doesn't have the slightest chance to avoid, although it did know it was coming. Suddenly, it lunges forward again, but Amber is too fast; she is already behind it by the time Arbok Bites where she was only half a second ago. It quickly turns, facing the horse when it realises it is yet again outsmarted. As Amber, at a very high rate of speed circles the reptile, whos eyes now are glimmering suspiciously. It suddenly throws itself forward once more, to finally Bite hard down on Ambvers tail. But appearently it didn't having it's meals on fire, which you realise when it let's go of your friends tail, coughing from the nasty expirence. Amber is doing good, but she is getting hurt from the poison, which flows in her veins. What will you do?

    Chaos - Machop carries out your orders by Tormenting Sableye, which annoys it. He then goes into a Meditating stance, waiting for Sableye to attack, which doesn't take long, as it fires a Night Shade in Machops way, which it easily Reflects back at Sableye, who is caught unaware and takes a little damage. Machop then curls into a ball, trying a Rollout on Sableye, but only rolls right through the ghost! However, he has somehow managed to grab the tickets, which you become aware of when he gets back into his normal humanlike for, after getting back to you. He hands you the tickets, which you hand to Eric just as he comes up the stairs.
    "Whoa! You got them! Does this mean we're... um, done now? I have a train to catch."
    Sableye seems to have got enough of this, and reatreats by jumping down the roof, not wanting to play the game if it can't win. Well, are you done? What will you do?

    EWT - Repost of last update Not about to let the Sneasel scare you, you move further into the cave, But you don't manage to find anything of interest. You continue to walk on with Bobby at your side. You walk past several old tools built into the wall, a drill, a railwagon, and something that looks a whole lot like a wooden table. Suddenly, Bobby stops, and so do you. Infront of you there are two ways, one going left and the other going right. What will you do?

    Shin - As Spearow is about to begin eating, Nidoran Disables it, it's beak only centimetres away from the small bug. Kara then tries to grab Caterpie, but seeing how Spearow has it in a firm grip, he Drill Pecks it, causing quite some pain and, to your delight, dropping Caterpie, whom Kara fetches skillfully in the air, and then flies back yo you, dropping a Caterpie in perfect health in your hand. But Spearow obviously haven't given up, as it Pecks Kara's left wing, causing her to yelp in pain. This Spearow wants it's lunch back, and right about now. Taking a battle position, this one is ready to use rough techniques and tricks to get it's meal back. What will you do?

    If yoy have replied, and I've have reposted your updates, that means I've missed your reply. If I have, please PM me, and I'll write you an updated which will be edited into the most recent set.
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 12th July 2005 at 2:21 PM.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Sorry about this, but two things.
    1. aron fan, you are in my group. I will not update you unless you give a decent intro post. Also acceptable replies. If not....well then thats your fault.

    2. HakuBlue, I'm sorry I missed you. My life has been hectic lately...With Nikki gone and all...here is yours..........

    HakuBlue: The hooded man closes his hood again, starting to back up. Beyond his blackened skull, you see his red eyes...filled with rage. "Follow..." He whispers angirly. Turning, he starts to walk. You follow behind, afraid of the man. Suddenly, a bright light appears somewhere in the woods next to the man. The light catches your eyes, drawing you toward it. Suddenly, you are at the man's house. Now, enter...something says to you, drawing you closer to the door. You enter, finding many human and animal's skeletons hanging from the ceiling. "Now, which one would you like?" The man asks, revealing three Premier balls with small note cards attatched to them. The notes read from left to right:

    Attachment #1
    "Kindu"
    A picture of a Cyndiquil lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    Attachment #2
    "Cindu"
    A picture of a Chikorita lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    Attachment #3
    "Mindu"
    A picture of a Mudkip lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    "Now, pick one and we shall trade..." The man said, raising your eyes to him once more. What will you do?

    OOC: It's okay Rek, we all make mistakes ^^.

    As Haku began following the strange man with the hood, he began to feel dangered. He could almost swear that he had seen red in the man's eyes, filled with rage. After some time, the strange man finally said something, "follow..." Before Haku could do anything, a light appeared out of nowhere in the woods. The light catched Haku's eyes, as he now began to walk towards it. Suddenly, Haku is in the house. "Now enter..." says something, guiding Haku to the door. As he stepped into the door, Haku notices many skulls of animals and humans in the ceiling."Now which one would you like," said the hooded man, revealing three premiere balls with attachments on them. Haku stares into the attachments.

    Attachment #1
    "Kindu"
    A picture of a Cyndiquil lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    Attachment #2
    "Cindu"
    A picture of a Chikorita lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    Attachment #3
    "Mindu"
    A picture of a Mudkip lies on the paper, hand drawn.

    After some thoughts, Haku began to get excited and suspicious of the trade. "I'll choose, kindu, the Cyndaquil.But if you are interested I can trade you a Sableye instead," replied Haku, trying to avoid trading his Hoothoot, while trading a Sableye he had in spare.

  5. #905
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:
    Rekkuza: Your Gengar pulls off the combo attack, the flames from the Fire Punch merging with Dragonbreath to create a Dragon Flamethrower, it swirls over to the Murkrow and the figure grins, “Fly up Murkrow and take the damage!” Murkrow flies up and is hit head on by the attack, letting out a crow of distress, being hit with medium damage. It then stares at you dead on. You wonder the reasons behind this peculiar strategy, until the figure commands, “Murkrow, use Mirror Move to send that very same attack back at Gengar! Then use a Haze attack to obscure the visibility” You watch as Murkrow re-creates your attack and sends it back at you then sets up to release a Haze. Meanwhile, your Sableye has used Flash against Mightyena and is now flying towards it aiming for a Mega Kick, the Mightyena is blinded and stumbling about and just as Sableye is about to land a hit, the Mightyena lets out a loud Roar which startles your Sableye and makes it slow down its attack speed, thus making it land on the ground, hindering the Mega Kick. “Mightyena, use your sensitive hearing, listen to where that Sableye is and use a Shadow Ball attack!” Mightyena then pricks its ears up, whilst powering up a Shadow Ball in it’s mouth. The Figure smiles at you, “So Rekkuza, having fun?” What will you do now?
    Watching the battle, Rekkuza is somewhat confused by these creatures and their tactics. "So Rekkuza, having fun?" The Figure asks, smiling all the while. Rekkuza chuckles, "Indeed, haven't had a battle like this in ages, tis good to be fighting again." He finished, cracking his neck. "Now for round two..." Rekkuza mutters, readying himself for what is to come. “Shagrath, fire a Shadow Ball towards Mightyena while disappearing to avoid the redirected attack!” Rekkuza yelled, Shagrath charging up a ball of his own in his two hands. “Sableye, I need you to make a mad dash toward Murkrow and Flash everywhere. No physical attacks, just blind everyone!” Rekkuza finished, looking back at Shagrath. “After the Shadow Ball, I need you to reappear next to Murkrow and lay a smack down of Flurry Punches! Ice Punch the bird to hell!” Rekkuza screamed, obviously insane. He awaited his minion’s moves...

  6. #906
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    Will wanders through the gates of fizzytopia awaiting his next challenge. He walks to the nearest tourist information desk and looks at the map. Ok he thinks to himself where to go so much choice i can't deicde well zeaks usually knows best i'll ask him.

    "go zeak" shouts wil

    "hey buddy i need some advice where do you want to go" will askes his partner

    " well i want to go to dead forest, it has powerful pokemon there " zeak says with a grin

    * sigh*" ok "

  7. #907
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts

    _Kangaskhan_ -
    Jack quickly leapt at the Dusclops, aiming all the scratches and leers it could at the crazy ghost type. Meanwhile, you took a deep breath and activated a curse on Dusclops. A searing pain ripped itself into your chest, making you feel like you were on fire with needles sticking out of you. It was too much… And all of a sudden, the pain vanished as quickly as it came. You shakily got back to your feet and aimed a night shade at Dusclops, but the Bannette jumped in between. The attack caused him to flinch but didn’t appear to desperately hurt him. You tried again, but only to the same effect. The ghost type drifted forward and it’s eyes started to glow, paralyzing you. Meanwhile, Jack was starting to get the advantage, with the Dusclops slowly getting weaker. But Bannette lifted two hands and pointed them at Jack, and since the dark type had no warning, he was hit with a shadow ball, causing Jack to cry out in pain. What do you do…?
    "Okay Jack! I think we can beat the Dusclops now!" Josh yelled. He knew with the curse inflicted on the pokemon and Jack's leers he could kill it. He smiled like one of those creepy old guys you see in movies and started again, this time wih renewed hope.

    "Jack, use all the scratches you have left, and I'll shadow punch it! When, or if it faints, go after the Banette. Got that?"

    Jack smiled. His nature had always brightened up Josh day. Jack laughed at the Dusclops, who didn't take it well. Josh remembered he had an audience and turned to a mass of gleaming eyes. Even paralyzed they shook him. This better work he considered, and lept...

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Michi - You begin to patrol the train, but nothing or no-one catches your attention as unusual. After a few minutes, you take a seat and wait together with your two friends, all ready for someone to do something. But nothing happens. Everything seems normal, and you begin to stare out the window, trees can be seen flashing by, before they get tighter, and you realise you're now in the Enchanted Forest. You begin to feel a little sleepy, but you know you can't fall asleep now, "on duty", as the man you met before would be very disappointed if you'd let something happen. But, nothing does happen, so a little can't be so bad anyway, you think, constantly getting more tired.

    "Next & final stop: Intado's Village! Intado's Village!"
    You wake with a start, knowing this is not good. You did fall asleep, for atleast an hour. As the monorail pulls in on the station, you get off quickly, looking for the man you saw earlier. You can't see him, but something that catches your attention instead is an middle-ages lady, screaming at what seems to be another staff member. What will you do?
    Still half asleep, Michishirube and his two Pokemon step out of the train, and spot a middle-aged lady screaming at a staff memeber. The young trainer returns his two Pokemon into their Pokeballs, and walks up to the lady and asks both her and the staff member what is wrong. However, Michi already has a feeling that this has something to with the recent thefts.

  9. #909
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    Update Time
    ROBEATSKEE1:
    Chikorita runs forward with determination, keen to show how strong she is now that the battle is one-on-one. With your commands echoing in her head Chikorita fires a Leech Seed at Starmie, as it reaches it’s target it explodes into life and suddenly wraps the water pokemon in vines and leaves. The guard doesn’t look at all distressed by this and actually starts to laugh. “Are you forgetting something?” he asks rhetorically, “Starmie – Rapid Spin.” You curse your bad memory, how could you have forgotten Starmies default attack as you watch the pokemon start to spin round and round, slicing through the vines and freeing itself. It then sends out a single bright wave of light from it’s central core at Chikorita, you recognise the Confuse Ray but urge Chikorita to carry out it’s counter that you ordered. She sends a barrage of leaves in every direction, making sure that even though her confusion she is bound to hit. Some of them crash into Starmie, the Razor Leaf attack causing good damage. What next ?


    Starmie swiftly hit chikorita with a rapid spin causing leech seed to wear off. "Damn, that attack pwn'd" Robeat said to the gaurd. Robeat then started to take caution as chikorita might faint. Robeat and his chikorita look both ways around for the starmie to make sure the guard's turn is over. "YES!Your turn is over!"Robeat shouted to the guard
    "Alright now.. Chikorita use another grasswhistle and another razor leaf and try not to miss target."
    s
    Last edited by ROBEATSKEE1; 7th July 2005 at 1:17 PM.

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Updates! I got updates!

    PorkYouPine – Mojo nods at your orders, and heads towards Marill. Marill races towards your ghost Pokčmon for a Tackle, but passes right through him. Mojo then strikes Marill with a Knock Off.

    Marill tries a Tail Whip, but with no luck, as Mojo strikes for another Knock Off. As Mojo rounds for a third Knock Off, Marill curls up into a ball, and Mojo hits it, but it does no damage. Surprised by the failure of his attack, he is unprepared when Marill uncurls, and slams into him for a Tackle attack. Your reaction?

    Manji – You and Sandshrew depart the sailor’s home, promising to return soon. As you and Sandshrew bicker along the way, you are both amazed and dismayed about the climb ahead of you.

    You struggle to the top, and take a rest for a few moments. When you catch your breath, you head over to the cottage. As you prepare to knock, you hear a screaming sound.

    You run around behind the house, looking for the source of the scream. You see a pretty young woman in her backyard, and you assume this is Ariel. What amazes you, is her attacker.

    Standing a few feet from her is a Growlithe. However, this is no ordinary Growlithe, as you soon realize. It’s opaque, and you realize you can sort of see through it. It’s a ghost Growlithe!

    The lady looks over to you, and pleads with you. “Help me please!” What will you do?

    Suicide – You issue your orders to the electric mouse, and Kira nods. Lightning crackling at her cheeks, she fires a Thundershock at the Skitty, who leaps aside. “Skitty, race in for a Tackle!” Elsie yells, before Skitty races towards Kira, who is beginning her Growl. It has no effect however, and Kira is hit hard by the Tackle.

    Kira, in outrage, blasts Skitty with a powerful Thundershock attack, electricity surging through the feline. The attack ends, and Skitty’s fur is standing on end, though its still not out yet. Kira and Skitty are both panting hard. What will you do?

    Dragonite108 – You watch as Snubbull starts to walk around behind Slowpoke, but Slowpoke follows her. After a few minutes, your Snubbull has an ingenious idea.

    She leaps over the Slowpoke, panting as she lands, before she slams into Slowpoke’s side for a Tackle attack. The dopey Pokčmon screams, and instinctively brings up its tail, slamming into Snubbull, who is put down hard. She is still conscious, though just barely. The two Pokčmon glare at each other, before Slowpoke collapses to the ground, KO’ed. Level up for Snubbull.

    Quickly, you hurl a Pokčball at the downed Pokčmon, and watch it anxiously as it rolls about, swaying to and fro. Suddenly, it stops moving, and you jump for joy. You captured a Level 5 Female Slowpoke! What will you do now?

    Another Fan – You regain your composure, and watch as the girl dusts herself off as she returns to her feet. As you question why she screamed, she ***** her head to the side and looks at you funny. “Well, let’s see. If someone scared you suddenly, wouldn’t you scream too?”

    Satisfied with that answer, you ask her why she was spying on you. Her head drops, and she begins to speak. “Well, you see, that’s my Goldeen down there, and I just wanted to make sure you weren’t going to hurt her… Oh my god!”

    Her outburst makes you suddenly look to both Pokčmon, and you gasp as you see a Magnemite floating above the two fish Pokčmon. It looks angry at both fish.

    The girl turns to you. “Please, I don’t know how to battle. Use Goldeen, but don’t let her get hurt!” You are now in control of a Lv 6 Female Goldeen. What will you do?

    MewSP - (Repost of Last Update) You glare at the Wingull for ruining your day, and order Ginsing to tackle the Wingull. He shakes off the water, and leaps into the air, and Wingull dodges aside. Again, Ginsing leaps, and a large wave comes in, slamming both the Wingull and Ginsing hard.

    The two Pokčmon soon shake off the wave, Wingull being the first to do so. Another Water Gun is sprayed at Ginsing, who barrels through it and slams Wingull. The seagull hits the ground, before shaking off the attack and returning to the air. This Wingull could prove a challenge. What will you do?
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 8th July 2005 at 11:52 AM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza
    Rekkuza's Updates
    azurill:
    (Repost) You pull yourself together as you start to climb up the big pyramid. As soon as you lay hands on the monument, the guards immediately rush over and try to apprehend you. “What are you doing!” One of them scream. You scramble up the large blocks, which are very difficult to climb, and find yourself next to the small door, the guards not too far behind. Taking no chance, you jump into the passage, crawling on your knees to avoid the low ceiling. A moment later, you find yourself standing in front of a very large tomb. The guards have seemed to stop as you look back, but see that the entrance you came in somehow disappeared. “What do you want?” A deep, weak voice called out from the corners of the room. “Speak now, or feel my wrath.” The voice said once more, voice strengthening as its sentence ended. What will you do?
    Constantine while being very scared took a pokeball and called out Houndour.But even with Houndour next to him he was very afraid.''Who...who are you?and what...what do you want?''said Constantine with a voice filled with fear.But he was so scared that instead of waiting to receive a reply he started running towards the unkown.But he stopped again.He was so confused and did not know what too.After some quick thinking he said''Houndour,use ember to light up for a few moments the room.''

    Sorry I haven't replied for a few days but I was out of town.
    Blast From The Past

    KABOOM!!!

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    neopolis - Snorunt shyly approaches the Sealeo and it's young, without them noticing. You are a tad bit worried that they might think she's sneaking up on them. Sealeo turns around to face the ice hat pokemon, showing it's fangs, no wait, she's smiling! Believing that she was the one who saved it's baby, the mother takes it into a tight hug, which almost strangels you friend, but she let's go in the last minute. Spheal then comes up to it, and gives it a gentle pat in it's hat, smiling. A second later, it rushes of, clearly wanting to play tag with Glacy! Atleast it's happy and friendly, and it doesn't seem to know what danger it could have been in only minutes before. What will you do?
    "How cute." Ian smiled. "Apparently my worries were pointless. You even made a new friend!" "Snorunt, snor." Glacy grinned. "Apparently the Spheal wants to play with you. You'd better follow him... Her... Whatever it is, before it gets lost... Again." Ian suggested. "Snor..." she sighed. The little hat-shaped Pokémon looked around. And after locating it, she quickly ran after the Spheal. "I'd better keep an eye on them, before they get in trouble. Come on, Tempest!" "Trrrapinch!"


    Paired up with Avegaille

  13. #913
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua

    PorkYouPine – Mojo nods at your orders, and heads towards Marill. Marill races towards your ghost Pokčmon for a Tackle, but passes right through him. Mojo then strikes Marill with a Knock Off.

    Marill tries a Tail Whip, but with no luck, as Mojo strikes for another Knock Off. As Mojo rounds for a third Knock Off, Marill curls up into a ball, and Mojo hits it, but it does no damage. Surprised by the failure of his attack, he is unprepared when Marill uncurls, and slams into him for a Tackle attack. Your reaction?
    Hana cheered with glee at the realization that Marill only knew normal attacks. This fight was going to be easy. But as the tackle hit Mojo, she hung her head in dismay.

    "Don't let your guard down, bud! Every Normal attack in the Fizzy Bubbles universe'll hit you if you perform like that! We don't want anymore of this sticky blue wetness, now do we? Try to confuse him... float around him a bit, and when he gets dizzy, knock off some more!"

  14. #914
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Manji – You and Sandshrew depart the sailor’s home, promising to return soon. As you and Sandshrew bicker along the way, you are both amazed and dismayed about the climb ahead of you.

    You struggle to the top, and take a rest for a few moments. When you catch your breath, you head over to the cottage. As you prepare to knock, you hear a screaming sound.

    You run around behind the house, looking for the source of the scream. You see a pretty young woman in her backyard, and you assume this is Ariel. What amazes you, is her attacker.

    Standing a few feet from her is a Growlithe. However, this is no ordinary Growlithe, as you soon realize. It’s opaque, and you realize you can sort of see through it. It’s a ghost Growlithe!

    The lady looks over to you, and pleads with you. “Help me please!” What will you do?
    Nathen's immediate impulse was to recoil in fear at the sight of the angry pokemon spirit, but suddenly the woman screamed in terror, "Help me, please!" Nathen steeled his resolve and shouted to get the ghost-Growlithe's attention.

    "Hey! Hey, you! Over here, you creepy spectral mutt!" Nathen shifted his gaze to address the frightened young woman: "Get inside the house, quickly."

    Nathen removed a pokeball from his belt, maximised it, and looked at it carefully. "My first battle...good luck...Spinarak!" He hurled the ball and with a flare of silver energy spiralling towards the ground, the tiny spider pokemon appeared, chirping merrily. At the sight of the phantom Growlithe, Spinarak fell silent and scuttled towards Nathen slowly, perhaps in hopes of avoiding a battle.

    "Sorry buddy, but you're gonna get in there and show him what you got," Nathen said confidently. Growlithe is a Fire type, Nathen thought, so does that make this guy a Fire/Ghost type? Either way, this is gonna be a pretty hard battle.

    "So let's start by evening the odds a little, shall we?" Nathen declared. "Spinarak! Try and blind it with Flash, and if you can make it stick, give it a String Shot! Then nail it between the eyes with Poison Sting!"

    I hope this works...

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Obviously knowing that he has a terrible situation at his hands, Jeff chooses to have the freaked out goldeen to tail whip the foe so she has a chance to land some stronger blows on the metallic pokemon. Also, he hoped that the magnemite is less then level six because if it is then it would know thundershock, a move that would destroy the poor goldeen. Giving a signal for Archer to hide Jeff waits for the magnetic creature to move.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 7th July 2005 at 2:34 PM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  16. #916
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    718

    Default

    As Shientura steps in to Fizzitopia, he gasps and was amazed at how much the city has grown since he last left for his examinations. From the airport, he arrives with his swinub, Denulge to Seaside city. It is here that they continue on going together around Fizzitopia raising new friends, as well as a side quest collecting etcetera grasses (Sheintura's hobby, excuse the young lad)

    As Sheintura steps into Seaside city, he and Denulge both head on to the river to continue their adveture, yet again.

    Note: I assume I won't be choosing my updator just like last time, so I'll just wait
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  17. #917
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Octillery
    The angler grinned when he saw you release your Remoraid, and soon burst out laughing. “You think you can beat me with those puny things?” he asked, and his hand moved down to his belt. He pulled off a pokeball and threw it into the water. A flash of red light could be seen and a jet of water came from the bottom of the river, carrying the pokeball with it, which landed neatly in front of the, obviously, water trainer. “My names Yamaki, and I’ve made my way round the world with my pokemon, defeating trainers as I go. Seadra, come up!” A water type that looked very much like a seahorse (if it was not three feet tall) came out the water and glared a Remoraid. Your fish gulped at the menacing look Seadra was giving him, but shook it. Mime quickly let off a confusion towards the wartortle, which was taken by surprise and pushed backwards, further to the other side. Seadra responded quickly though, and sent a bubblebeam flying Mimes way. The psychic type tried to dodge, but was too slow and was hit in the arm by the water attack. Meanwhile, Remoraid was trying to dodge powerful water guns being sent his way, only being hit once thanks to his agility in the water. The fish shut his eyes and suddenly a huge rock pushed its way out of the ground, but the wartortle withdrew just before it hit. Its head popped out of its shell looking extremely shaken. What do you do…?

    Thed3
    AN/: Please refrain from using more one exclamation mark per sentence… Sorry, but it gets a bit difficult to read. o.o
    Pleased about your new capture, you quickly gave her a name and asked her where about you could go now. She let off an excited “Grimer!” and started to move left as fast as a blob of goop could. After about an hour of walking (yeah, she’s slow) you eventually reached a beautiful clearing covered in flowers, which was completely different to the forest you just came out of. In the middle of the open space, a little girl with light blonde hair sat staring at you with extremely creepy dark eyes. “Hello.” she said, placing a small doll in her lap. “I’d like to battle. If you win, I will show you the most wonderful place… It truly is spectacular. If not… you have to play with me. Forever.” This seems oddly familiar… What do you do…?

    Joe
    After rationalizing for several minutes, scaring your pokemon by talking to yourself and grabbing a pokeball from your belt, you threw the red and white coloured ball towards the idiot Geodude, hoping to capture it. It spun on and struck the rock type in the head (hang on … does that count as a head?), absorbing it in red light. A groan came from the unconscious geodude before he was entirely sucked in, but the ball shook once … twice … three times before you heard a ping sound that indicated a capture. Hooray! You just captured a level 5 male geodude. But before you had time to celebrate your newest capture, a loud explosion from just up the mountain gets your attention. You could just ignore it, but it might be important to the plotline (HINT HINT) of… your life. What do you do…?

    Golden Mew -
    Deciding not to put your ‘mon in danger, you politely told the boy no, and started to walk out. Before you reached the doors, you heard a cry of, “They’ll never stop coming, you know! You cannot sweep this under the rug! You’ll have to fight them eventually, it’s impossible to hide, and when you battle, you’ll lose! LOSE! Lose because you were too scared to stand up NOW!” You took a deep breath to calm yourself down and continued walking to the door. You exited the cafeteria and went straight to the main exit to get outside. You exited the building, but was shocked to find there was oxygen. Something was strange… Ignoring your hunch, you looked which way you could go. You could head in the direction of the sun, where some of the more hostile pokemon lived, or you could head to the dark side of the moon. No one knew what was there, since people went and never returned. What do you do…?

    Kangaskhan
    AN/: I’ll let it pass this time, but please don’t take as much control as you did in the last reply. Sorry, but you couldn’t of leapt since you were paralyzed.
    You watched as Jack shakily got himself back onto his spectral feet and launched himself at the Dusclops. Bannette, who was busy eyeing the girlie ghosties in the crowd, didn’t notice when your body came back to your control. Jack started scratching the extremely hurt Dusclops once again, who was starting to tire. You shadow punched the back of his head, which took him by surprise and made him soar across the arena and into Bannette, causing them to end up in a pile. They glared at you and both started to charge shadow balls, which were released. Jack dodged one, but you were too slow and was hit in the stomach. At the same time, Dusclops started to fall forward, and hit the floor. You smiled slightly when you saw that, but soon your eyelids became too heavy and they closed. You awoke on the outside of the arena, from where you could see Jack being burnt by a powerful will o’ wisp. It seems since you fainted, you are now only able to giving Jack instructions instead of helping him. What do you do…?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  18. #918
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Golden Mew -
    Deciding not to put your ‘mon in danger, you politely told the boy no, and started to walk out. Before you reached the doors, you heard a cry of, “They’ll never stop coming, you know! You cannot sweep this under the rug! You’ll have to fight them eventually, it’s impossible to hide, and when you battle, you’ll lose! LOSE! Lose because you were too scared to stand up NOW!” You took a deep breath to calm yourself down and continued walking to the door. You exited the cafeteria and went straight to the main exit to get outside. You exited the building, but was shocked to find there was oxygen. Something was strange… Ignoring your hunch, you looked which way you could go. You could head in the direction of the sun, where some of the more hostile pokemon lived, or you could head to the dark side of the moon. No one knew what was there, since people went and never returned. What do you do…?
    GM took a deep breath to calm herself down, and then went outside. She knew that she had strong Pokemon to protect her fro the Rockets, so if anything would happen, they would be there for her. She took a first breath on the moon and gasped in amazement, to find that there was oxygen on it. Then, she realised something was strange -wrong. But GM ignored her hunch, and looked around. She had two places to go - on the sunny side of the moon, or onto the dark side. GM thought on her decision carefully, thinking it through slowly. After 5 minutes, she decided to go to the sunny side of the moon. Who new what she would find on the dark side? But then again, who new what she would find on the sunny side? It was a matter of luck, and accepting what you see and get. GM took her first steps on the surface of the moon, towards the Sunny side. Her legs had a spring in them, and she felt light and bouncy.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  19. #919
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    Shin - As Spearow is about to begin eating, Nidoran Disables it, it's beak only centimetres away from the small bug. Kara then tries to grab Caterpie, but seeing how Spearow has it in a firm grip, he Drill Pecks it, causing quite some pain and, to your delight, dropping Caterpie, whom Kara fetches skillfully in the air, and then flies back yo you, dropping a Caterpie in perfect health in your hand. But Spearow obviously haven't given up, as it Pecks Kara's left wing, causing her to yelp in pain. This Spearow wants it's lunch back, and right about now. Taking a battle position, this one is ready to use rough techniques and tricks to get it's meal back. What will you do?
    Kaya watched in anticipation as the plan began to take effect, Nidoran had successfully disabled the Spearow and Kara had swooped in, attacked effectively and grabbed Caterpie. Kaya let out a grin as Caterpie fell into her arms, she held it tightly as the Spearow began to set it self up to Kara. Kaya shouted "Ok, Kara, this is your battle! You can take on this Spearow" Kara lets out an enthusiastic crow and stays airborne, flapping her wings. "Okay then Kara, start off with a Thunder Wave, then fly towards Spearow and hit it with your strongest Drill Peck. Use evasive maneovures if neccessary, Spearow can be fast pokemon"

    Kaya then looks down at the small Caterpie in her arms. "Caterpie, I want you to be safe, so I'll give you a choice, you can come with me and travel or stay here in the wild. Its your choice" Kaya holds up a Pokeball to show Caterpie and waits for it's decision.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  20. #920
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    After rationalizing for several minutes, scaring your pokemon by talking to yourself and grabbing a pokeball from your belt, you threw the red and white coloured ball towards the idiot Geodude, hoping to capture it. It spun on and struck the rock type in the head (hang on … does that count as a head?), absorbing it in red light. A groan came from the unconscious geodude before he was entirely sucked in, but the ball shook once … twice … three times before you heard a ping sound that indicated a capture. Hooray! You just captured a level 5 male geodude. But before you had time to celebrate your newest capture, a loud explosion from just up the mountain gets your attention. You could just ignore it, but it might be important to the plotline (HINT HINT) of… your life. What do you do…?


    Joe picked up the little Pokeball containing his new Geodude. "Woohoo!" said Joe, as he released his newly caught Pokemon. "Hi buddy, I'm Joe and I'm your new trainer!" "Geo!!!" shouted the little Geodude, in a happy way obviously. Joe returned Geodude to it's Pokeball when all of a sudden there was a very large, and very, very loud explosion! "Meh," said Joe, "I'll just ignore that..." *Gets thwapped by invisible person.* "Okay, okay!! I'll go check it out." exclaimed Joe in an angry voice. "Go Diglett!" In a flash of light, Joe's little Diglett appeared as happy as ever and bouncing above ground and back below quickly. "Come on little guy, let's go check out that blast!" "Lett!" it said in response. Then Joe started to run up the mountain with his Diglett burrowing close behind him.

  21. #921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    MG - Cacnea, knowing the value of cafeine in it's pure state, drinks the tea in a second, and then proceeds to beg for more, while Nyx eyes each and every one of the men as they take their usual sleeping positions, while you give Cacnea some more tea, which too, is gone in a second. You wonder a little about this thing as Harald called it, and what it is. As if he knew what you were thinking, Harald walks over to you.
    "You might wonder why we don't call the RescueRangers, but I tell you, they don' give a crap about us. Just like those freakin' insurance companies and their lawyers." You can hear that he gets angry just thinking of them, and you can't help but wonder why. "Dammit, those *******s..." he mumbles as he gets to his sleeping place and lies down just as you serve Cacnea it's seventh cup, as you set itdown, you hear a loud snoar; Cacnea sleeping after quenching it's thirst for cafeine. Meanwhile, Nyx has taken a relaxing position, but is still watching the men.

    An hour and a half later, Harald taps you on the shoulder, and you wake with a start. Looks like you dozed of a little. But both Cacnea and Sneasel is still at your sidem which make you a little less worried. Harald leads you outside, where the men are already waiting.
    "Shall we get started then?" asks one of them.
    "Just a matter of minutes, Herman" Harald answers, and you notice that it is freezing cold.
    Some of them goes back into the house, and you wonder why. Your question is soon answered, as Harald shows you a small hole in the snow.
    "Hide here 'til the monster shows up. When I rush forward, you and all the others come after, and we'll bust that thing! Got it?" You nod, and let Cacnea crawl into the small hole first, with you following, and Nyx makes his own holw right beside yours.
    Only minutes after everyone have gotten into position, a shadow appears in the sky. As it lands, the Piloswines panic, and you can see why; it's a big Salamence! A bit to the left, Harald comes out of his hole, and releases a Glalie, which immediately fires an Ice Beam at the unaware Salamence. Which it really shouldn't have done. Salamence is hit by the Ice Beam in the neck, and turns around, aiming a Dragon Claw at Glalie, which send it flying. What will you do?
    Awed by the sudden appearance of the Salamence, MG suddenly wonders WTF is with it being in Fizzehtopia? He also wonders what it's purpose is. But, realising there's no time to think of that now, he quickly gets Cacnea and Sneasel out of the snow and prepares his orders.

    "Alrighty, Nyx, Tri Attack the Salamence's wings! Cacnea, you use Growth then run around trying to distract the Dragon with Poison Sting barrages!" MG says, as the two run off...

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default Mwahahahaha...feel the power that is Updates!!!

    Updates at last…Now as thanx you will all wor…I mean, reaply to these updates as swiftly as possible, or else…ahemm.
    Anyway, Stacy I know I promised you Monday, but I couldn’t so tell you what. Tell me when you leave and I’ll squeeze in another update by that time.

    Here you go…enjoy.

    Arc_Angel and KC- (I believe KC wanted you to reply for his side of the battle seeing as he is not available to reply, so in your reply separate your and his reply) Macabre picks the message up using his psychic powers. All of a sudden the cracks between the rocks piled up on top of Macabre shine with red psychic power. The briliant show of lights get brighter and brighter until Macabre is seen floating in mid air with the rocks floating alongside with him. Macabre chuckles and then throws the rocks at the Slugma, Slugma counters with a Rock Throw of his own. Macabre takes the opprotunity and teleports behind the Slugma and powers up for a metronome, the psychic energy transforms into a bone which then multiplies. Macbre then tosses both bones at the unaware Slugma which not only surprises him, but does imense damage as well. The Slugma lay on the ground KO’ed. Seeing as there was no foe to Scratch Charmander charges at the team Magma members. Both of them recall they’re pokemon and flee, but before ythey dissapear from view a pokeball falls from one of the member’s pocket. Charmander picks it up and passes it to Jonny. He then presses the button which reveals his newest member; Poliwag. While the two get aqueinted with eachother. Macabre floats back to Stacy, sticking his tongue out at her. “Some things will never change” She remarks. Macabre smiles at the comment and recalls himself into his pokeball, seeing as his job was done. A few minutes later you find yet another problem; Three of the four red stars remain. Will you stick together or split up in order to find Stacy’s Nincada? So what will it be, and who is going where?
    - Macabre Leveled up once
    - Charmander Leveled up once


    K79- [Repost] Thinking up a new strategy you charge at the Baltoy, which is still laughing at you. Lucky for you it didn’t see you coming, and you get a nice clear hit on him. Your claws scratch his hide a bit, but it doesn’t seem to alter him one bit. The Baltoy spins in place making a bunch of mud hit you. Although it didn’t hurt much you find yourself covered in it, slowing you down a bit. “So what now? Will you leave? Or should I finish you off?” It asks you, but instead of answering you charge at him and ram him. Feeling the anger build up you let out another Ember, which singes the Baltoy. Again the Baltoy spins, but you dodge just in time. This battle is far from being over. What will you do?

    Psyshadow- [Repost] Following their instructions your pokemon get ready for another battle. Mimia uses a barrier on the Ursaring, leaving a small hole at the back. Unfortunately that made the Barrier weaker allowing the Ursaring to break through. Seeing as there is no Barrier Wally uses Water Gun on the big bear making him go into a frenzy. Ursaring uses Thrash, but misses badly knocking down a tree instead. “Pidgeot use Mirror Move.” The bird glows white and glows into a similar frenzy pecking and scratching at the Ursaring. In the meantime Miltank has the poachers pinned to a tree. Ursaring now madder then before uses Thrash on Pidgeot, returning the favor. What will you do now?

    Darkchu- (You could have tried to KO the Venomoth. Oh well) Looking at the now slumbering bug, you yawn. The battle got you little bit tired. Deciding to forget the Venomoth you march into the forest to the place where you met up with the photographer. The tree tops set a cool shade on the forest floor, making your little walk pleasant. Darkchu runs ahead to scout out the area, and soon returns smiling. Following him back the way he came from you see why he was smiling. The Kecleon and the photographer are standing in the same clearing they stood before. “Can you give me a hand here?” The man asks you. This whole time he was strugling with his weird tree suit. After undoing a few zippers you manage to get him out. “While you were battling it it evolved, right? Well check these photos out.” The Kecleon pulls out a few photos of the evolution stages of the Venonat. You are blown away, the photos are clear and sharp revealing the slow metamorphesis of the bug. The man reaches into his bag. “Here’s something for your effort,” The man lightly tosses a small pokeball at you, you recognize this ball as a Net Ball. “So you were headed yo the Garden of Iris right? If you’d like I can get you there. Or if you want to go somewhere else I can drive you back to town.” So where will you go now?

    Shadow Furret- After receiving a brief speech Kindle seemed a little shaken up, but felt that she could be a more helpful towards Kanna side of the battle. And so the battle continued Kanna used Surf to try and get the Chinchou out of the water, this time succeeding in doing so. The small angler fish flailed a bit, but reained balance even on dry land. The chinchou muttered in anger before releasing a huge wave of electricity at Kanna. The Spark attack hit its mark blowing the Sentret a couple of feet back. Kanna slowly got up to her feet, but her stance seemed a little shakey. That spark must have registered some critical damage. Now it was Kindle’s turn; the small mouse charged ahead ready to Tackle the lobster, but the Corphish had a different idea. Foaming in its mouth you notice a small collection of water, which keeps getting bigger, but Kindle sees it as well dodging it just in time. Kindle quickly changed course and once again was on the way to nail Corphish, being to weak to run away Corphish gets Tackled into a tree. Kindle let out a victory cry when it was clear that the Corphish was KO’ed. With only one opponent left the battle seems much easier, but your pokemon aren’t in the best of shape. What will you do?

    Shadow_Umbreon- "Blaze, if you're so energetic why don't you come over here and beat this Ekans?" You tell your overly energetic fire mouse. Blaze grunts back, showing that he didn’t like to be spoken to like that. Nonetheless he quickly scuttles over and jumps in the path of the slithering snake. Ekans comes to a halt and begins shaking his tail intimadetly. Blaze looks down, but doesn’t give in. The Ekans begins hissing something at Blaze, but Blaze stands his ground. Finally the Ekans had enough; with amazing speed the snake slides towards Blaze. Blaze manages to jump up fast enough to dodge the nasty fangs of the snake but not quite fast enough to evade Ekans’ lashing tail. Blaze struggles, but Ekans’ grip is too strong. While the helpless Cyndaquil wiggled in Ekans grasp, it begins eyeing the Corsola. Ekans chucks your Cyndaquil into a tree and resumes its hunt for the pink coral. The snake swiftly closed the ground between you and itself, but just as the snake was about to lunge Blaze appeared out of nowhere, handing Ekans a mouthful of fireballs. The Ekans slithers furiously, until it locks onto Cynadquil determined to destroy his foe. What will you do?

    Ytnim- [Repost] The scuttling from behind steadily gets louder and quicker. In fear you run up the flight of stairs, but whatever is following you won’t loose you that easily. The darkness only seems to intensify as you climb higher and higher, but instead of leading you somewhere the stairs just keep coming. The walls seem to be closing in on you, the stairs fall beneath your feet, panic freezes your blood, when suddenly you trip on one of the stairs. The scuttling is now mere feet away and all you can do is sit and wait for the thing to come. And then it stops. A bright flash lights the hall giving you the first real chance to see what you are up against. From the darkness two claw like jaws appear, followed by a red face and three pairs of legs. The Ariados snaps its jaws and takes a step forward closing in on you. Letting your feet do the work you turn around to run away when another Ariados descends in front of you, blocking your escape. The two Ariados are hungry and mad, can you do anything about it?
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  23. #923
    Dragonite108 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua


    Dragonite108 – You watch as Snubbull starts to walk around behind Slowpoke, but Slowpoke follows her. After a few minutes, your Snubbull has an ingenious idea.

    She leaps over the Slowpoke, panting as she lands, before she slams into Slowpoke’s side for a Tackle attack. The dopey Pokčmon screams, and instinctively brings up its tail, slamming into Snubbull, who is put down hard. She is still conscious, though just barely. The two Pokčmon glare at each other, before Slowpoke collapses to the ground, KO’ed. Level up for Snubbull.

    Quickly, you hurl a Pokčball at the downed Pokčmon, and watch it anxiously as it rolls about, swaying to and fro. Suddenly, it stops moving, and you jump for joy. You captured a Level 5 Female Slowpoke! What will you do now?
    "Hooray!" Brian yelled as the Pokeball froze in place,signaling he caught the Slowpoke.
    Then he rushed over to Snubbull."Are you alright?"he asked her.
    "Snubbull.."Snubbull tiredly said in a low voice.He took out her Pokeball and returned her as she disapeared inside her Pokeball."Great job Snubbull.Now you can rest."
    Brian picked up the Pokeball on the ground,threw it gently,and out came Slowpoke.
    "Slowwww,"Slowpoke yawned out for no reason.
    "Hello Slowpoke!Welcome to the team!I think I should nickname you.How about..."Brian thought a bit for a while."How about Fisher?"
    "Slowpoke!"she said in excitment.She liked fish so she agreed with the name."Okay Fisher,lets follow the River a bit more and see if it leads to anywhere."
    Then Fisher walked into the river.She decided to swim instead of walk as it was easier to her.Then Brian and Fisher traveled along the River,passed some trees,letting the nice breeze hit against them.

  24. #924
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    Shadow Furret- After receiving a brief speech Kindle seemed a little shaken up, but felt that she could be a more helpful towards Kanna side of the battle. And so the battle continued Kanna used Surf to try and get the Chinchou out of the water, this time succeeding in doing so. The small angler fish flailed a bit, but reained balance even on dry land. The chinchou muttered in anger before releasing a huge wave of electricity at Kanna. The Spark attack hit its mark blowing the Sentret a couple of feet back. Kanna slowly got up to her feet, but her stance seemed a little shakey. That spark must have registered some critical damage. Now it was Kindle’s turn; the small mouse charged ahead ready to Tackle the lobster, but the Corphish had a different idea. Foaming in its mouth you notice a small collection of water, which keeps getting bigger, but Kindle sees it as well dodging it just in time. Kindle quickly changed course and once again was on the way to nail Corphish, being to weak to run away Corphish gets Tackled into a tree. Kindle let out a victory cry when it was clear that the Corphish was KO’ed. With only one opponent left the battle seems much easier, but your pokemon aren’t in the best of shape. What will you do?
    Overjoyed, Kimori let out an excited screech, proud that things were finally looking up. Looking around at the battle, she could tell that the feeling of accomplishemtn was sinking into her Pokemon too, and she decided quickly that they could finish this. Smiling, she called to her girls. "Alright, one down, one to go! I'm so proud of you two!"

    Pausing only briefly to take in the pleased looks on her Pokemons' face, she was quite amazed with how much a little praise was doing for them. Kanna had lost all hostility twards her partner, and even Kanna was, for the most part, unafraid of Kindle. Knowing this was their key to victory, she tought for a moment, before unleashing what she hoped to be her final string of commands.

    "We're going all offense, ladies! Kindle, fire a pSmokescreen to blind it, and while it's down, hit it with a hard tackle! Kanna, take the thing from the other side, and give it a series of scratches. If you work together you can overwhelm it!"







  25. #925

    Default

    ~UPDATES~


    LordAndrew: Plusle squeaks a confirmation, and starts a Thunder Wave attack. The cave lights up, and you see the creatures. It's a pack of Growlithe, all snarling ferally. They howl at the bright light, and retreat backward. Plusle runs out of power, and ceases the attack. But, as the Thunder Wave disappears, the Growlithe use Ember against the walls. Lights appear, and you notice that torches have been lit up by the attacks. The cave now flickers with an eerie red light. The Growlithe begin circling you, licking their sharp teeth. You are quite sure they are going to eat you. What will you do?

    umbreon11: Kit seems to have an idea. She bounds over to the lake, and reflects light off her amulet in a Flash attack. The light shoots over the lake, illuminating the calm waters. Bubbles suddenly appear near the shore. An ornage head pokes out from the water, white eyes looking up dreamily at the light. It's an Octillery! You are glad to see it, but you wonder how you can communicate with it. What will you do?

    Dark Fire: The computer takes a second to load Chimecho's information. It presents a close-up picture at the top, and you notice its head bell and eyes are a vivid green, and its skin is much deeper blue than its original hue. The information is presented in a neat and orderly manner:
    This Chimecho, obtained at the Ferris Wheel, has been infused with an Exeggcute's DNA. Its Psychic attacks are doubly strong, and it can use Grass Type attacks as well. It has a distinct attraction to other Grass Types. However, it has the hostility of an Exeggcute, and will attack brutally if it feels threatened. Whenever it gets near a Grass Type Pokémon, it will attempt to leech power from it. Overexposure to Grass energy could cause the death of this mutant. Chimecho is moving to the Ferris Wheel, where a pack of Exeggcute are currently nesting. It is advisable to cut off its course before it leechs off too much power for its body to handle. Beneath the profile, it has two minimized pictures of Magnemite and the green Dusclops. Will you read on or go stop Chimecho?

    Goin' Graveler: Your Pokémon, knowing the danger the captive Remoraid was in, went forward quickly to execute their attacks. Horsea dove beneath the water, waiting until the Carvanha were distracted. Numel Growled loudly, and the Carvanha all turned to look at it. Machop snuck behind them, and picked up boulders and flung them at the fish. The Carvanha scattered, swimming around madly in a frenzy. Horsea poked its head up, and motioned to Remoraid. Remoraid understood, and swam toward Horsea. The Carvanha, still crazed, don't notice. Horsea leads the Remoraid to you. You reach in, and scoop the Remoraid into your arms. You carry it to a nearby waterhole, and replace it there. It swims about happily, and twitters a thanks at you and Horsea. You look back at the Carvanha, and see them huddled up in a corner. They all are trembling, and don't seem to notice that their meal has escaped. You wonder what is wrong, and then wonder if you should even help the savages. What will you do?

    joshua: Beau hastens to obey. It crouches, ready to jump as soon as Skarmory gets close. Beau springs upward diagonally as Skarmory draws nearer. But, its left foot grazes a Spike. Beau flinches, and doesn't jump nearly as high as you had hoped. It lands right in front of Skarmory, and before it gets a chance to Counter, Skarmory slams into it, its beak spinning furiously. Beau screeches in agony, and is sent spiraling backward onto the ground. Beau lies there, unable to get up. Skarmory stand tirumphantly over its fallen foe. You've lost. You run over to comfort Beau, careful to avoid trodding on the Spikes. You stroke Beau's great green head soothingly. Beau opens his eyes, and smiles up at you. The man approaches you, and says, "You may have lost, but I must say, that was quite an impressive showing. No Bug has ever lasted that long against my Skarmory. I will take you to Eyrie Peak's top." "Thanks," you say, relieved. You were wondering how you would reach the top as soon as Beau had gone down. Skarmory leans forward, and allows you to climb on. You return Beau, and hop on top of it. "Skarmory, to the peak!" the man roars. Skarmory crouches, and then jets upward at a startling speed. your eyes water as the rushing wind beats against them. In a moment, you are at the top. Skarmory lands gently, and lets you off. You thank the sparkling bird, and it takes off back to its owner. You look around, not sure where to go. After your intense battle, it's quite a relief to be here in the first place. What will you do?

    Sasuke-san: An aged man with grey hair sprouting sparcely from his scalp steps forward. He prods the fruit nervously with his spear. As he touches it, he backs away, as though expecting it to explode. He glances at you, and then slowly picks up the fruit. He nibbles it tenderly, and enjoying the taste, devours it sloppily. Ignoring the horrible manners of the man, you are glad he likes it. The other villagers dart forward, all eager to grab the remaining few fruits. The lucky few who gets the fruit gobble it down quickly. The villagers seem to trust you now, as they lower their spears. Some even place their spears on the ground. What will you do now?

    Waterlight: You flutter forward, preparing an assault. Before you can hit, a Shuppet zooms forward, and swings its lower half at Golem. Golem backs off quickly, dropping the Spell Tag as it does. You recognize the attack as Knock Off. The Shuppet grabs the tag in its mouth, and then give Golem a powerful Night Shade. Golem roars in pain. Curious, you send out a Night Shade from your eyes as well. It seems small and feeble compared to the attacking Shuppet's. Then you remember the Spell Tag boosts the strength of Ghost attacks. You see the other Shuppet, including Tropi, move forward eagerly, firing their own Night Shades at the titan. Golem falls backward, knocked out. Level up for Tropi. You feel a strange tingling sensation, and feel your light body being sucked into the floor. Your eyes see the other Shuppet, even those beneath the stone pile, being drawn downward as well. You fly across the dungeon you had become a Shuppet in, and toward your body. You strike it directly, but instead of the impact harming you, you seem to go through it. You black out briefly. When you awaken, your body seems far heavier. You float forward, but feel legs working instead. You look down, and see your hands. Your back in your body. you look around, and see Tropi as well, bounding gleefully toward you. you hug the joyous Tropius, and look around. The other humans are examining their bodies as well. Some try to walk, but fall over. You realize that it must have been many many years since they last used legs. Suddenly, the dungeon disappears, and you are in the chamber where Golem had been. But, instead of the titanic Golem, you find an innocent-looking Geodude bouncing about the room. It stares up at you with frightened eyes. Unsure whether or not this is a ploy, you reach down, and take the Spell Tag from beside it. Once more, you see the room disappear, and find yourself above ground, along with everyone else. Even Geodude is sitting nearby. It grunts, and bounces off quickly into the forest. You glance down at the Spell Tag in your hand. Now that you have this relic, what will you do?


    ~*CB*~
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 8th July 2005 at 2:05 AM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Page 37 of 122 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •