Page 42 of 122 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1026
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    To my group:



    Sorry for the delay in updates, it was my birthday this week and I haven't been around much to update. But since my last update, only 3 people replied. So I'm giving you guys some more time to reply to the last updates so you're not missing out. Updates will be posted this weekend, and sorry for the slight absence in updating. Thanks guys ^_^

  2. #1027
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor:You and Grievous walk around the enchanted forest hoping to get to the Dead Forest as soon as possible in hope of bug themed fun.You and Grievous are surrounded with grass both sides o the path with random Pokemon digging and whatnot everything feels normal however you and Grievous suddenly begin to hear a strange high pitch wining sound. Next Grievous begins to twitch as you both walk toward the forest which you can see on the far horizon as the sun continues to raise above the forest. Grievous begins to twitch again but for a longer period of time. Grievous falls to the ground and you look into its eyes which are now glowing as red as a Torkoal’s fire. Next Grievous stands up looking confused with anger. Suddenly you faithful pal Grievous flies off swiftly toward the Dead Forest. What will you do, follow or walk away?
    "Hey Grievous, wait for me!" DS screamed. "What was the problem?" he thought. Grievous didn´t stopped. DS tried to return him to his ball but the Scizor was faster than the red flash. Then, DS released his Ninjask."Ink-Eyes, you have to follow Grievous to see where he is going and then report to me". Ink-Eyes followed the red pokemon. The Forest was dark...
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  3. #1028
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Crystal_Espeon:You and Mystic begin to wait for the jeep in excitement so it can take you too the Sphinx and so this jeep can save you from a repeat of your last encounter with the desert. A little while later you realize the jeep hasn’t come yet, Mystic looks at you and you begin to look around the excavation camp which has papers sprawled across the few tables that are in the site, along with a couple of Pokeballs and stones which the papers are accompanied by. A man looks at you and sighs. “Are you waiting for the jeep?” He asks softly with you scarcely being able to hear him. You nod as a reply and he sighs again. “Well today...” His voice began to trail off without reason. “Oh yeah sorry. The jeep broke down or got destroyed I can’t remember I was to busy researching this special fossil that contains an unknown Pokemon,” He continued excitedly as he picked up some papers and began to read. After a few minutes he looks up again. “You still here?” He asked quiet rudely. Looks like you have two choices walk to The Lost City of Sobek or wait for another jeep however there could be another way to get there but there is no signs of anything like that. So what will you do?


    Upon hearing 'The jeep broke down' one decided to wait while the other to walk. Do you know whom was foolish enough to take the walking path? Midnight blue orbs, cladded in violet, lavender and white- silvery hair. Crys looked downwards, facing the opposite direction, and started walking towards the exit. Mystic didn't notice this until a few seconds later. The Trapinch turned around and yelled to her pal.

    "Hey, where are you going?!"

    "The Lost City Of Sobek. Where else?" She quickly retorted, still walking in the same direction.

    "I know you're not walking there..."

    The trainer shrugged it off. "Walking's good excersize. Besides, I really don't like waits."

    "Patience is a virtue. I know we're both eager to go to the Sphinx, but we both know it's not going anywhere."

    The trainer didn't respond. 'Why does she always have to be the incompetent one?' Mystic walked up to the stubborn girl and grabbed hold of one of her boots by biting.

    Crys was stopped in her tracks. "Let me go!"

    "Not a chance, Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru. I'm not going to have you dehydrated again!" Crys tried to get out of her iron grip, but the Trapinch was too strong.

    "Walking's never an opnion for you, is it?" Mystic dragged her back to the same spot they were waiting. "Okay, you win, we'll wait for a jeep. Now would you please let go of me now?"

    "Not until the jeep comes."

    "...Darn..."


  4. #1029
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    [B]P-Arts: As you spray the Super Potion and Antidote on the Makuhita, its strength is restored and it perks up, smiling at you, grateful for your kind gesture. You smile slightly, but are interrupted by the sound of footsteps on the floor. Releasing Jiroubi once more, you make your intentions clear, you want this man taken care of.. Jiroubi growls and await’s the man. The door opens slowly and a man steps forward, in a white lab coat. He has short black hair and piercing light blue eyes. Beside him is a Slakoth, swaying to and fro dopily. The man stops and stares at you, “Well.. Who might you be?.. What do you think you’re doing in this top secret facility?” Without a moments notice, Jiroubi launches itself towards the Slakoth and knocks it down with its strongest Strength attack. The Slakoth is knocked down, but immediately gets back up. The man frowns, “So.. it’s a fight you’re after, eh? Well you’ll soon see the powers of the serum I created firsthand!” You realize that this is to do with the poison that makes pokemon go berserk.. With a frown you ready yourself for battle. “By the way, my name is Professor Blake.. And you may attack first…” He states grimly. Meanwhile, the Makuhita, now revitalised is smashing it’s body against its cage, attempting to get out. What will you do next?
    "Well, Blakey," I said, my hands reaching for yet another pokeball. "I'm not sure whether having a major in being an insane bastard really makes you a professor, so I'm going to have to shut you down." Slowly, I plucked Katon's pokeball from my belt and released the timid magby. In a flash of red, the lava pokemon was out and looked around meekly, its eyes widening in horror at the sight that fell before him. "Katon," I spoke quickly, my eyes never leaving Blake. "I need you to Thunder Punch the door of that" - my arm raised and pointed at Makuhita - "cage. Once he's released, I don't want you two getting involved in this battle unless something attacks you first." He nodded in affirmative, although he looked uncertain. "If a pokemon does that, blind it with a Flash, follow up with a Thunder Punch and then Ember it so much it's grandchildren will have burns." I turned back around to face Blake, who had been standing calmly through all that. "Jiro," I said, not looking away from the lunatic. "This guy will be tough, so pin his pokemon to the ground with Strength, and then Crunch its face. And get ready for foul play from that Slakoth. I have a feeling these guys don't like to play by the rules."
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  5. #1030
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    (44.5, 56.7)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    EC: The Machop rises from the crouch position, standing before you. I will be your newest member a voice mutters from the large, sun filled room. Machop then puts his hands out in front of him, motioning for you to put handcuffs on him. Not handcuffs, but to be yours. The Machop awaits your decision, anxious to be free from the pyramid. The small fellow looks to tough, muscles bulging from arms. What will you do?
    Adam stands impressed at the small creature before him, holding his arms together and motionining for Adam to place handcuffs on him. Deciding that the the Machop will make a good member of his team, if only for a while, and that he should capture him. Besides, he seems to be desperate to leave the place...

    "Okay Machop, I'm just going to put this ball between your hands. You might feel a bit of a tingling, but I hear it's less restraining than handcuffs. Once it's done, I'll release you and we can escape this room and contnue exploring the pyramid. How does that sound?" Adam asks the pokémon, passing a pokéball down towards him.

  6. #1031
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:

    Rekkuza: Nodding at your command, Shagrath charges up a Dragonbreath and releases it, moving it to counterattack the Thunder Wave attack, while it effectively stops some of the Thunder Wave, the remaining hits Sableye, electricity crackling around it’s body, only weakly paralysed. Meanwhile, Mightyena successfully bites Sableye, dealing medium damage. Sableye then swings it’s leg with haste and power and knocks Mightyena back, dealing heavy damage. Mightyena lands on it’s side, but then gets up and lets out a warning growl to your pokemon. The figure looks at Murkrow, and growls itself, “Murkrow, lets use Haze attack again to obscure the sight of his pokemon, It’ll be difficult to aim an attack at targets that cannot be seen!” Murkrow releases a Haze attack, and Mightyena then jumps into the Hazed area. Shagrath and Sableye’s eyes begin to glow black and they release a Night Shade attack into the cloud of haze. A loud howl can be heard; it seems a Night Shade attack has hit Mightyena, dealing more damage to it. Murkrow, however, remains undamaged. You patiently wait for the Haze to clear, but before it does, a Night Shade attack has been charged up and aimed for Sableye. Then a Shadow Ball comes hurling out of the Haze cloud, aiming for Shagrath. The figure laughs out maniacally and proclaims, “My pokemon know exactly how to attack without commands.. They’ve learnt this through the battles of the past! So Rekkuza, what’ll it be next?” It states as the attacks fly towards your pokemon. Both of the figures pokemon are running out of energy to fight, but are still determined. What will you do next?
    Rekkuza glanced over at the man quickly, waving his hand as to swat a fly. "Quickly, Shagrath, fire a small Shadow Ball to collide, then rush forth and lay the law with an flurry of Ice Punches to the misty Haze." Rekkuza darted, hoping to make the best of the situation. "Sableye, Foresight the opponents and give them a taste of death. Astonish them then while they are stunned, Mega Kick the duo!" Rekkuza added, the attacks coming closer. "We will see who is victorious after the final showdown, which takes place now." Rekkuza said to the man as Shagrath started up his flurry of attacks, Sableye focusing on the cloud of mist.

    Sorry this is so short, i am jam packed with stuff to do.


    To my group, updates will be either Monday or Tuesday of next week, sorry for the major delay.

  7. #1032
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Golden Mew
    After thinking carefully, you decided to go to the sunny side of the moon. After all, who knew what was in the dark? With that in mind you started walking. After twenty minutes of not seeing anything or anyone, you began to wonder if coming here was such a good idea… That was when you heard a man scream in the distance. A figure was moving steadily towards you, and you could hear him yelling, “Solrock… Solrock…! Please come back, Solrock!” Eventually he noticed you watching him and hurried over. He was a tall man with a Silph Co’ jacket on, and bore a worried look on his face. “P-please help me.” he said. “My bosses solrock went missing after we got into the warm area of the moon… If I can’t find him, I’ll be fired! Please help me look for him!” The man, although rather weird, did look rather desperate, perhaps you should help him out. What do you…?

    Joe
    After being slapped by a rather handsome invisible person, (ahem) you decided to go up the mountain and investigate the huge explosion. Before you did that, though, your diglett was released in a flash of red sparkles, just in case you needed help. As you walked up the rocky hill side, you noticed a strange crackling sound was coming from the ground below you. You looked at diglett questionably to see if he could hear it to, but he had not seemed to notice. Eventually, you reached the source of the bang. A whole thirty foot of the mountain was actually blown out of existence, and pieces of what looked like machinery parts were scattered everywhere. However, before you had time to react, you noticed a man in a white lab coat run inside a large cave while clutching his arm. Maybe he had something to do with this. What do you do …?

    thed3
    The girl smiled slightly at your confidence, seeming to find it amusing, and started to speak. “It does not matter who sends what out first … I have read your mind and you have no pokemon who stand a chance against me. But just to amuse you…” The pokeball in her dolls lap began to glow an eerie red and floated into the middle of the field, before springing open in a shower of red light. When the light subsided, a powerful kadabra stood in a confident stance, while clutching two spoons. “This will be a two on six battle.” The girl said, a slow smirk coming across her pretty features. “You send out one of yours, and after it is defeated by my kadabra, you send out another. You need not worry about my second pokemon. Now, let us begin.”

    Octillery
    As your battle went on, a crowd soon started to gather, and cries of “Isn’t that Yamaki?” and “Wow, it’s really him!” erupted from the sides of the riverbank, where people were standing. Your opponent grinned proudly, and soon began to boast. “You see kid?” he asked. “I haven’t lost in two years, and your just a rookie. I’m famous all over the world … and it’s a bad thing to mess with celebrities. Seadra, Dragonbreath!” Before you could do anything, a stream of green flames blew from the seadra’s mouth and headed right towards Mime. The psychic type tried to put up a barrier, but he wasn’t fast enough and was hit, causing him to fly backwards through the air, and land in a heap at your feet. Mime has fainted. Please send out another pokemon. this person’s tough … But luckily, Yamaki was so busy gloating he did not notice when Remoraid swam behind Seadra and water gunned him in the back. The jet of water caused Seadra to hurtle through the water and crash into the side of the riverbank, making a few cheers come from the crowd. The dragon shook the attack off easily though, and leered angrily at Remoraid. While the fish was stuck in its gaze, the wartortle came from behind and Rapid Spun his back. What do you do…?

    _Kangaskhan_
    The thought of dying yet again fresh in your mind, you gave Jack all the encouragement you could before telling him your winning strategy. Jack grinned and nodded, and once again started to swear in Pokenese at the ghost. Bannette frowned before aiming another Will O’ Wisp at your sneasel. The dark type nimbly dodged this one, although the burning in his side was obviously giving him pain. Before the opponent could counter, Jack leapt forward and slashed the ghost’s eye. Bannette howled in pain before starting yet another Shadow Ball, which Jack dodged and aimed for a scratch again. This went on for awhile, and although it was obvious Jack was tiring, he seemed to be getting frustrated. After taking yet another insult from the sneasel, he grabbed a needle from thin air and plunged it into his chest. Surprisingly though, Jack did not double over in pain. Instead, Bannette merely collapsed. It seems that the ghost didn’t have enough energy to inflict the Curse, and instead caused itself to faint. Congratulations, Jack gained one level! The sneasel smiled at you before falling to the floor in exhaustion, and everything went black yet again. When you awoke, you were in your real bodies and lying in the middle of the arena, but no ghosts were anywhere in sight. What do you do…?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  8. #1033
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    After being slapped by a rather handsome invisible person, (ahem) you decided to go up the mountain and investigate the huge explosion. Before you did that, though, your diglett was released in a flash of red sparkles, just in case you needed help. As you walked up the rocky hill side, you noticed a strange crackling sound was coming from the ground below you. You looked at diglett questionably to see if he could hear it to, but he had not seemed to notice. Eventually, you reached the source of the bang. A whole thirty foot of the mountain was actually blown out of existence, and pieces of what looked like machinery parts were scattered everywhere. However, before you had time to react, you noticed a man in a white lab coat run inside a large cave while clutching his arm. Maybe he had something to do with this. What do you do …?
    "Whoa!" shouted Joe as he reached the place of the explosion. "Diglett look at this! About 30 foot of the mountain has been blown away in the explosion!!"
    "Dig!" replied Diglett.
    "Erm....yeah that's right!" said Joe. After examining the area, Joe saw a man in a white coat running away.
    "Oh no! They've come to take me away!!" screamed Joe as he dived behind a rock, but then he realised what an idiot he was being.
    "Erm, I mean let's follow him Diglett!" said Joe, and he started to run off in the same direction the strange man went, with Diglett hurrying along behind.

  9. #1034
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Okay, updates! If I have missed you, PM me on AIM/MSN/SPPf/Whatever :P Enjoy!


    Radical Edward: Masquerade floats high above the crowds of people and notices a tourist information stand, letting out a loud “Masquu-masqu!” Masquerade then descends and floats next to you, leading you to the stall. Standing there is a lady, with long red hair. She is dressed in clothes suitable for a trek. Smiling, she says, “Oh, hello there. Are you by any chance needing guidance to go to the Labyrinth?” You can’t believe your luck, you say yes and she grins, “Well, I’ll be your tour guide, by the way.. My name is Lily.” She turns and points to a large structure that seems quite a long way off, “That’ll be our destination, now you’ve probably heard that many strong pokemon inhabit that Labyrinth, but I am armed with strong pokemon incase we need to defend ourselves..” Lily then looks at Masquerade, “But you look like you’ve got strong pokemon also.. How convenient!” She claps her hands together suddenly, which startles you slightly. “So, shall we get started?” You both begin walking up a small slope, and Lily immediately begins conversation, “So, tell me about yourself!” She says eagerly. You seem to be quite intimidated by this happy-go-lucky lady, but after all, she is helping you. What will you do?
    Still a bit weirded out by the spritely lady, ben tells her of his adventures in the region,starting a bit cautiously, than beggining to get more comfortable around the woman.finaly, after telling her all about them, he releases Dyrim, Vasuki,and Astarael.they all inspect Lily,sniffing and looking and even wraping around her, in Vasuki's case.she laughs at this, as does ben."So,"Begins Ben,"You said that you were armed with strong pokemon as well,could I meet them?"
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  10. #1035

    Default Update 2!

    Ok, I know this is wierd having updates two days in a row but i'm just soooo amped up and Shadow_Furret your now in my group and still waiting for pms from SF and Darkchu. Well enjoy these beacsue soon you won't have them as often.

    Missingno. Master:As you hold the letter tightly in your hand suddenly you hear the Pelippers wings flapping as you look at it, it suddenly flies off swiftly and speedily. You continue gazing at the letter until you finally begin to open it. You can see there’s a piece of paper inside as you pull the paper out of it and open it up you think it can’t be dangerous. Written upon the paper are the following words:

    Missingo. Master we have reasons to believe you heading to the Dead Forest soon and we need you Poison Expertise to help us solve a problem. This is a government secret so please meet us at the location hidden in the code bellow:

    ~Snakes of fury, poison so hurting
    Water has no affect not even squirting
    When Ekans strikes, trainers flee
    When you save us we’ll be filled with glee
    A secret location is were we are
    At were the tree looks like a jar
    Look for the bird that gave you this letter
    When you do follow it for the better
    When it stops and flies away
    Look for the clump of grey
    Once you’ve found it stand on it
    And then you’ll be taken to the danger zone
    But by then the problem would have grown~

    Hurry straight to the Monorail and do not tell anyone about this letter.

    Thank You. ~Rachel~

    What will you do now?

    Dark Scizor:Ink-Eyes follows Grievous swiftly as you wait for him to return with a report about Grievous. After some time ahs passed you find Ink-Eyes hasn’t come back you begin to wonder what is holding him up. Suddenly you hear someone running up behind you as your turn around to see what is going on he pushes past you with extreme easy, while you find yourself on the floor. You stand up a little shaken up to find he has stopped in front of you. He has blue eyes and black hair and about your height. “Sorry bout that,” He says softly as he tried to regain his breath. “My Butterfree suddenly flew of in this flew off in this direction after we heard a ringing noise and that’s why I was in a rush. I still haven’t found her yet but hi my name’s Peter.” He finishes with another deep breath and waiting for you to speak. What will you do?

    Crystal_Espeon:You stand awaiting a jeep with Mystic tightly griping your leg so you can’t walk into the desert. Time passes on and the heat becomes more intense as Mystic is still grabbing you tightly. Suddenly you hear a rumbling booming toward you from the distance. You look on in awe as you see it’s a jeep speedily rushing toward you and Mystic. It stops in front of you and the door swings open and a girl steps out. “Lily here and I’m ready to drive!” She shouts as you pick up Mystic after letting go of your leg. “Well, your going to the Sphinx right? If you are you better get in and do up your seatbelt missy.” Lily has blue eyes and is slightly taller than you and she has brown hair the rests at her shoulders and she has a few freckles on her checks and nose. She then climbs back into her jeep with the windows rolled. “Come on there is a seat in the front since you’ll be like the only person using this all day,” What will you do?

    If you have any questions pm me. And MM the poem took me ages.
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 23rd July 2005 at 7:03 PM.

  11. #1036
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangaskhan_
    The thought of dying yet again fresh in your mind, you gave Jack all the encouragement you could before telling him your winning strategy. Jack grinned and nodded, and once again started to swear in Pokenese at the ghost. Bannette frowned before aiming another Will O’ Wisp at your sneasel. The dark type nimbly dodged this one, although the burning in his side was obviously giving him pain. Before the opponent could counter, Jack leapt forward and slashed the ghost’s eye. Bannette howled in pain before starting yet another Shadow Ball, which Jack dodged and aimed for a scratch again. This went on for awhile, and although it was obvious Jack was tiring, he seemed to be getting frustrated. After taking yet another insult from the sneasel, he grabbed a needle from thin air and plunged it into his chest. Surprisingly though, Jack did not double over in pain. Instead, Bannette merely collapsed. It seems that the ghost didn’t have enough energy to inflict the Curse, and instead caused itself to faint. Congratulations, Jack gained one level! The sneasel smiled at you before falling to the floor in exhaustion, and everything went black yet again. When you awoke, you were in your real bodies and lying in the middle of the arena, but no ghosts were anywhere in sight. What do you do…?
    The place seemed somewhat less creepy than when it was filled with ghosts. It gave off a good aura, and it pulsated with good vibes. Josh smiled. Besides Jack gaining a level and him defeating two strong ghost types, he had freed the tent of any ghosts. Jack flexed his newly leveled-up muscles and kissed one. Josh rolled his eyes and told him that they were leaving the tent.

    "So Jack, do you want to stay here, or go anywhere else?"

    "Lets stay here for now. Something is telling me we should..."

    "You grew a level, not physic powers."

    "I know, but I think we should just check this place out a little more."

    Josh sighed. "Fine, but only because I trust you." Jack had once again noticed the tuft of hair on his head and began playing with it. "But you have to stop that." Jack apologized and they set off out the tent, with a little more experience than before.

    He looked around at the dark place, and started walking, hoping something would catch his eye...

  12. #1037
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:


    Okay guys, updates. Shadow Umbreon, as you know, you're now in my group. ArticFox, if you read this, I'm considering you inactive and I need you to PM me asap when and if you come back.One more thing, when replying, please post signatures as its always helpful to have an easy link to your FB info, all the nicknames can confuse me sometimes! ^^ Enjoy!

    Rekkuza: Following your commands, Shagrath fires a Shadow Ball of his own which collides and balances out the Shadow Ball fired by Mightyena. Shagrath then speeds forward, sending a flurry of Ice Punches into the Haze, at the same time, Sableye’s eyes glow a bright red and has shot a red beam into the haze, allowing Sableye to see the two. Shagrath’s Ice Punches connect with Murkrow and Murkrow is then thrown back by the impact, KO’ed **Shagrath gains 1 Level-up** Grinning confidently, you watch as Sableye launches itself into the cloud of Haze and then Astonishes Mightyena, who is knocked back and is then hit directly in the side by a powerful Mega Kick from Sableye. The Mightyena falls, letting out a low growl, it attempts to get up, but alas, falls, KO’ed. **Sableye gains 1 Level-Up**. The figure begins to speak, “I can’t believe it, Rekkuza, you truly are powerful… I will guide you accordingly…” Without a moment’s notice, the figure flies into the sky and then explodes, a dark liquid then falls onto the ground, making the picture of an arrow appear on the ground, pointing towards a run-down Fairground ride. The figure then appears in front of you, in a spirit form, “My deed is done, follow the arrow to what it is I promised you.” What will you do?

    P-Arts: Professor Blake watches as you release Magby and his little pointed nose crinkles up, then a large grin forms on his face as Magby uses a Thunder Punch on the cage door, it obliterates the metal bars and Makuhita bounces out, it’s eyes lit up with rage; a deep red. Makuhita looks up at you and nods, then before Jiroubi can attack the Slakoth, Makuhita charges and launches a fast and powerful Arm Thrust attack at the Slakoth, which takes the full front of the attack initially but then jumps high and lands ontop of a cage. Confused, you wonder how Slakoth is able to move so quickly. Professor Blake reads the confusion on your face and laughs maniacally, sending shivers down your spine. “My Slakoth has a had a dose of the serum and his energy levels have peaked to that of his evolved form Vigoroth!” Professor Blake then looks at your 3 pokemon and shakes his head, tutting. “Well, I think I’ll use another of my pokemon, to make it more fair, of course.” He then releases a Magnemite, which floats around, electricity crackling from it’s magnets. Katon, feeling threatened, creates a bright blinding light using Flash and then launches Ember attacks at the blinded Magnemite, which hit directly, damaging it. Magnemite then spins around and releases a blind Thunder Wave attack, which goes off in all directions. Meanwhile Jiroubi looks up at the Slakoth, growling in warning. The Slakoth then jumps back down in front of Jiroubi, swaying from side to side. It then opens its mouth and fires some pink bubbles towards Makuhita; a Yawn attack. Jiroubi, following your orders from earlier, charges to Slakoth and launches at it, pinning it down with all his strength, however the Slakoth retaliates with a Scratch to the face and launches Jiroubi off of it. What will you do now?

    Ryman:Zubat nods and ascends high above the trees to look out for the poachers, who would indefinitely be returning for some more pokemon. Florence smiles and sighs in relief, “Thankyou so much for deciding to help us, Gloom and I will help as much as we can also” Florence then released Gloom, who lets out a quiet “GloomGloom..” Suddenly, Zubat comes flying over, flapping his wings frantically, signalling you to follow him. Following him, you come across a pick-up truck, with a cover over the top. When you look inside, you see cages of grass pokemon; The poachers have already began to take the pokemon. Thinking for a split second, you realize that this would be a good opportunity to go and save all of the captured grass and bug pokemon. On the other hand, you can do something else. Florence looks at you hopefully, as you consider your options. The poachers won’t be back for at least 5 minutes. What will you do?

    Dae~Maker: Richard nods tentatively and releases a Golem onto the sand and winces lightly, knowing that the megaton pokemon can’t help much in the sand. You comfort him, reassuring him that its all under control. Flora and Sacrosanct make their way into the water, and a Remoraid and Octillery come over angrily and threaten them. Flora then raises her arms in a gesture of peace and begins to negotiate, the Remoraid listen intently and begin to communicate back. Meanwhile, Avaria has flown over to the Carvanha and hovers in front of them, communicating with them. Luckily enough they are communicating back, Obsidian, whose leaning over them, lets out a roar and points his head up to a strange radio tower, which is, at the moment inactive.

    Obsidian then reaches out with his tail as Avaria lifts up the Whiscash with Fly attack and drops it on to Obsidians tail, in an excellent show of team work. You grin as Obsidian carefully lays Whiscash onto the beach next to Richard. Richard squeaks and hugs his Whiscash, and promptly returns it to it’s poke ball. All of a sudden, the lead pokemon let out respective roars as the clouds begin to turn dark.. You look around, startled by the immense change in the weather. Sharpedos and Carvanhas begin to charge up Surf and Waterfall attacks, whilst the Octillery and Remoraid begin to charge up Bubblebeam and Surf attacks also. Flora, Sacrosanct and Avaria are in the middle of this terrible feud, will you allow them to battle, or withdraw for safety?

    ~*Hureta*~: Shellder hops backwards into the river, and summons a huge wave, which rises up very high and then crashes onto the grass, engulfing Geodude and Voltorb and knocking them back. Geodude, in particular is heavily damaged, it lays on the ground, it’s rocky hide weakened. The man grins and then confidently orders, ”Voltorb, line your spark attack along the ground, the water will conduct it and make it stronger, aim for Shellder!” Voltorb then charges a ball of electric energy and shoots its along the ground, the water carrying it faster and boosting its attack strength, the attack hits Shellder, who then withdraws promptly, receiving only slight damage. Denulge then glows and raises rocks and hurls them towards the Voltorb, causing heavy damage to the electric ball pokemon. It rolls back, and then recovers. Unfortunately, Denulge did not receive any stat boosts for this attack. The man frowns and spits on the ground in frustration. “Okay, Voltorb I want you to use Rollout on that Swinub. Geodude, if you decide to get yourself off your back, use a Rock Throw attack on that Shellder!” Voltorb begins to rolls swiftly towards Denulge, and Geodude begins to hurl rocks at Shellder. What will you do?

    Radical Edward: Lily grins and giggles, “Oh yes, my pokemon aren’t that good, but they help me out when I’m in a pinch!” She then releases a Steelix and a Golem. The ground shudders furiously as Golem lands on it. “My pokemon don’t have nicknames like yours do, I just can’t think of any.. Oh well! Not like it matters much!” Lily smiles at you and then goes on to admire your pokemon. “Well, I think we’re almost there!” She happily states, pointing to the Labyrinth, which is now only a stones throw away. You admire its structure, the sun shines off it, creating a golden glow. As you approach, Lily all of a sudden turns serious, she looks at the entrance of the Labyrinth and there is two pokemon guarding the entrance, the two pokemon being Nosepass and Lairon. “Well, isn’t this a pleasant surprise Ben? Looks like we’ll have to battle these two. Steelix, you go now!” Lily shouts out, frowning. Surprised by the sudden change in Lily’s personality, you look at the two pokemon in front of you, they look powerful. The Lairon and Nosepass let out roars of warning to the two of you. What will you do?

    Shadow Umbreon: The Poison Snake glares at you for protecting the Corsola, and then begins to sliver it’s way towards you. But again, just in time Blaze comes through in time, tackling the Ekans hard and sending it flying backwards. Blaze then stands in front of the Ekans and Leers it, temporarily paralysing it in intimidation. Blaze then goes in for a high speed tackle and hit’s the Ekans dead on, dealing even more damage. However, the Ekans is not ready to give up just yet as it moves in to Wrap Blaze and then use a Bite Attack. Blaze readies himself for the attack, and looks up at you. Corsola has calmed down slightly and is now seemingly cheering Blaze on, giving him more confidence. What will you do next?
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  13. #1038
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    Missingno. Master:As you hold the letter tightly in your hand suddenly you hear the Pelippers wings flapping as you look at it, it suddenly flies off swiftly and speedily. You continue gazing at the letter until you finally begin to open it. You can see there’s a piece of paper inside as you pull the paper out of it and open it up you think it can’t be dangerous. Written upon the paper are the following words:

    Missingo. Master we have reasons to believe you heading to the Dead Forest soon and we need you Poison Expertise to help us solve a problem. This is a government secret so please meet us at the location hidden in the code bellow:

    ~Snakes of fury, poison so hurting
    Water has no affect not even squirting
    When Ekans strikes, trainers flee
    When you save us we’ll be filled with glee
    A secret location is were we are
    At were the tree looks like a jar
    Look for the bird that gave you this letter
    When you do follow it for the better
    When it stops and flies away
    Look for the clump of grey
    Once you’ve found it stand on it
    And then you’ll be taken to the danger zone
    But by then the problem would have grown~

    Hurry straight to the Monorail and do not tell anyone about this letter.

    Thank You. ~Rachel~

    What will you do now?

    Missingno. Master read the odd letter over and over, and started muttering to himself. "Let's see.... I gotta find a tree that looks like a jar.... Bird that gave me this letter... so I gotta find a Pelipper.... clump of grey... Aah, this makes almost no sense! Come on, Koffing!" he said to his Poison Pokemon. "To the Monorail!"

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  14. #1039
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    thed3
    The girl smiled slightly at your confidence, seeming to find it amusing, and started to speak. “It does not matter who sends what out first … I have read your mind and you have no pokemon who stand a chance against me. But just to amuse you…” The pokeball in her dolls lap began to glow an eerie red and floated into the middle of the field, before springing open in a shower of red light. When the light subsided, a powerful kadabra stood in a confident stance, while clutching two spoons. “This will be a two on six battle.” The girl said, a slow smirk coming across her pretty features. “You send out one of yours, and after it is defeated by my kadabra, you send out another. You need not worry about my second pokemon. Now, let us begin.”
    The little girl sure was a weird one Thed thought to himself as he heard her say that she read his mind. He did not doubt her words though after seeing her release her Kadabra with two spoons. "Hmm... one of those spoons is it's original so what's the other?? Ahhh maybe it's a Twisted Spoon..." Thed said. "I've heard that a Twisted Spoon increases a Psychic pokemon's psychic abilities...this girl sure is serious about her psychics..."

    Confident in his abilities Thed then thought of how to deal with the Kadabra. The girl was right about him not having any pokemon that could seriously put a dent in psychic types. His instincts came first though and he threw a pokeball out onto the flowery field. Out of the pokeball his Cubone, Bonno, appeared. The little ground dino stared at the Kadabra unphased by it's appearance. "Alright Bonno this is gonna be one tough battle so here we go... Let's start the battle off with an Ancient Power and then Dig to try avoid any attacks from that Kadabra."

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  15. #1040
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae~Maker: Richard nods tentatively and releases a Golem onto the sand and winces lightly, knowing that the megaton pokemon can’t help much in the sand. You comfort him, reassuring him that its all under control. Flora and Sacrosanct make their way into the water, and a Remoraid and Octillery come over angrily and threaten them. Flora then raises her arms in a gesture of peace and begins to negotiate, the Remoraid listen intently and begin to communicate back. Meanwhile, Avaria has flown over to the Carvanha and hovers in front of them, communicating with them. Luckily enough they are communicating back, Obsidian, whose leaning over them, lets out a roar and points his head up to a strange radio tower, which is, at the moment inactive.

    Obsidian then reaches out with his tail as Avaria lifts up the Whiscash with Fly attack and drops it on to Obsidians tail, in an excellent show of team work. You grin as Obsidian carefully lays Whiscash onto the beach next to Richard. Richard squeaks and hugs his Whiscash, and promptly returns it to it’s poke ball. All of a sudden, the lead pokemon let out respective roars as the clouds begin to turn dark.. You look around, startled by the immense change in the weather. Sharpedos and Carvanhas begin to charge up Surf and Waterfall attacks, whilst the Octillery and Remoraid begin to charge up Bubblebeam and Surf attacks also. Flora, Sacrosanct and Avaria are in the middle of this terrible feud, will you allow them to battle, or withdraw for safety?

    <ooc:> Sorry about the sig thing Shinjara ^^;; <ooc>



    Oh man, Grey thinks. Can this get any worse. Grey heaves a shudder at the change in weather. The dark clouds are billowing and seem to be foreshadowing the evil in front of Grey. The wind has also picked up and pretty soon the storm winds will push Avaria too far. Think damn it, think! Oh, wait, what was that that Obsidian was pointing at? A control tower? Could that have anything to do with this? But just as Grey is thinking, the two armies seem ready to battle and the waves are becoming choppy from all the Surfs being charged.


    "Ok, let's get started before too much can happen. Go K-Flex and Haruspex!" screams Grey, trying to command over the howling wind and dashing waves. "You guys gotta go against both the storm and the armies, ok? K-Flex use Dive to avoid the waves and then go to Sacrosanct and bring him back. He's in the most danger. Avaria, Haruspex! Both of you go to Flora and get her with Fly. Bring her back safe. Obsidian you come here to my side, you can't do to much."

    "Alright, everyone plug your ears 'cause Obsidian is going to use Screech to get there attention and distract them. Then Avaria and Haruspex will use a combination of Flys, Pecks, and Tackles to draw each team farther apart form eachother. When they are seperated, K-Flex, you use a giant Whirlpool in the middle of the cove to keep them seperated. Flora, use Growth twice then use Absorbs on the leader Sharpedo. Sacrosanct, you use a combo of Gusts to keep them back and a few Leech Lifes on the leader Octillery. Everyone, try to keep as far away as possible. But if you must, then you must! Head out troops!" Grey screams over the wind.

    His mind is racing with thoughts, mainly about the tower, but his concentration is on the field. What if this goes worng? What if the storm is too powerful? Grey shakes his head of these thoughts and focuses back at the cove and his Pokemon, who are each moving to stand as close to the shore as possible yet out of the water. He can only hope the first commands succeed, as he watches Avaria and Haruspex head off to Flora, because the second are dependent upon it. Damn it! At that moment, Richard's Golem sinks a little lower in the sand. Things just seem to get worse and worse.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  16. #1041
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor:Ink-Eyes follows Grievous swiftly as you wait for him to return with a report about Grievous. After some time ahs passed you find Ink-Eyes hasn’t come back you begin to wonder what is holding him up. Suddenly you hear someone running up behind you as your turn around to see what is going on he pushes past you with extreme easy, while you find yourself on the floor. You stand up a little shaken up to find he has stopped in front of you. He has blue eyes and black hair and about your height. “Sorry bout that,” He says softly as he tried to regain his breath. “My Butterfree suddenly flew of in this flew off in this direction after we heard a ringing noise and that’s why I was in a rush. I still haven’t found her yet but hi my name’s Peter.” He finishes with another deep breath and waiting for you to speak. What will you do?
    Ink-Eyes is Female
    "My name is DS" DS responded."How many of my bugs should I release to find Grievous?"-he thought-"This guy´s Butterfree escaped too so this sound is related to bugs". Then, he had an idea. He released Venom, his Venonat."Venom, use your vision to find Grievous and Ink-Eyes. Remember that I am following you so that means no running" he told to the insect. Then he turned to Peter."Maybe your Butterfree is with my Scizor and my Ninjask. Do you want to come?" he replied to the strange guy and waited for his reply.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  17. #1042
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:




    Ryman:Zubat nods and ascends high above the trees to look out for the poachers, who would indefinitely be returning for some more pokemon. Florence smiles and sighs in relief, “Thankyou so much for deciding to help us, Gloom and I will help as much as we can also” Florence then released Gloom, who lets out a quiet “GloomGloom..” Suddenly, Zubat comes flying over, flapping his wings frantically, signalling you to follow him. Following him, you come across a pick-up truck, with a cover over the top. When you look inside, you see cages of grass pokemon; The poachers have already began to take the pokemon. Thinking for a split second, you realize that this would be a good opportunity to go and save all of the captured grass and bug pokemon. On the other hand, you can do something else. Florence looks at you hopefully, as you consider your options. The poachers won’t be back for at least 5 minutes. What will you do?

    "Alright," started Ryan, "Let's free these Pokemon, and then worry about the poachers."
    Ryan looked around. He couldn't guess which direction the poachers would come from, but he would guess they use Fire Pokemon, as to attack Grass types. He would need extra support for that.
    "Go Chinchou!" said Ryan as he released his little angler Pokemon.
    "Cho!" cried Chinchou as he came out.
    "Zubat, watch the North side, Charmander, watch the South side, Chinchou, watch the East side. and Florence," said Ryan, "think Gloom can watch the West side?"
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  18. #1043
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    ~*Hureta*~: Shellder hops backwards into the river, and summons a huge wave, which rises up very high and then crashes onto the grass, engulfing Geodude and Voltorb and knocking them back. Geodude, in particular is heavily damaged, it lays on the ground, it’s rocky hide weakened. The man grins and then confidently orders, ”Voltorb, line your spark attack along the ground, the water will conduct it and make it stronger, aim for Shellder!” Voltorb then charges a ball of electric energy and shoots its along the ground, the water carrying it faster and boosting its attack strength, the attack hits Shellder, who then withdraws promptly, receiving only slight damage. Denulge then glows and raises rocks and hurls them towards the Voltorb, causing heavy damage to the electric ball pokemon. It rolls back, and then recovers. Unfortunately, Denulge did not receive any stat boosts for this attack. The man frowns and spits on the ground in frustration. “Okay, Voltorb I want you to use Rollout on that Swinub. Geodude, if you decide to get yourself off your back, use a Rock Throw attack on that Shellder!” Voltorb begins to rolls swiftly towards Denulge, and Geodude begins to hurl rocks at Shellder. What will you do?

    "Shellder, withdraw at all times. This is a great time to do this." Shellder nods at the withdraw command. Plus, geodude is rather down right now, so shellder probably won't receive much of a pressure in this situation.

    "Denulge, tackle voltorb as soon as he gets rolling nearer towards you. You know, like a counter attack. That should neutralise his rollings, or not if better, able to damage him in some sort of way. On second thought, probably you should just neutralise his attacks, and concentrate on recovering your energy for another ancient power later on."
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  19. #1044
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Hearing the sad... (not really) story that the updator of yellowness has gone, Michi once again restarts his adventure in the Fizzytopia, this time in Sconociuto.

  20. #1045
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    P-Arts: Professor Blake watches as you release Magby and his little pointed nose crinkles up, then a large grin forms on his face as Magby uses a Thunder Punch on the cage door, it obliterates the metal bars and Makuhita bounces out, it’s eyes lit up with rage; a deep red. Makuhita looks up at you and nods, then before Jiroubi can attack the Slakoth, Makuhita charges and launches a fast and powerful Arm Thrust attack at the Slakoth, which takes the full front of the attack initially but then jumps high and lands ontop of a cage. Confused, you wonder how Slakoth is able to move so quickly. Professor Blake reads the confusion on your face and laughs maniacally, sending shivers down your spine. “My Slakoth has a had a dose of the serum and his energy levels have peaked to that of his evolved form Vigoroth!” Professor Blake then looks at your 3 pokemon and shakes his head, tutting. “Well, I think I’ll use another of my pokemon, to make it more fair, of course.” He then releases a Magnemite, which floats around, electricity crackling from it’s magnets. Katon, feeling threatened, creates a bright blinding light using Flash and then launches Ember attacks at the blinded Magnemite, which hit directly, damaging it. Magnemite then spins around and releases a blind Thunder Wave attack, which goes off in all directions. Meanwhile Jiroubi looks up at the Slakoth, growling in warning. The Slakoth then jumps back down in front of Jiroubi, swaying from side to side. It then opens its mouth and fires some pink bubbles towards Makuhita; a Yawn attack. Jiroubi, following your orders from earlier, charges to Slakoth and launches at it, pinning it down with all his strength, however the Slakoth retaliates with a Scratch to the face and launches Jiroubi off of it. What will you do now?
    "So basically, the only reason your slakoth is strong is because it's on steroids?" I asked the professor. I then proceeded to burst out laughing. "You actually think that fancy equipment compares to hard work?" I asked through chuckles. I took some deep breathes and turned back Jiroubi and Katon. "Ok guys, listen, because this is important. Right now, the slakoth is a bigger threat, so we'll have to get rid of the magnemite so it can't help. Katon, force it towards Jiro' with some Embers." I turned to face my teddiursa. "While he's doing that, send the slakoth backwards with Fury Swipes, while it's reeling push magnemite into the floor with strength. Then hold it their until Katon can crush it with a Thunder Punch. If it's still moving, I want you two to swap opponents. Katon, keep slakoth at a distance with Embers, send it further back with Flash and while it's distracted, get in close and Thunder Punch it. Jiroubi, Crunch the magnemite and follow up with a Fury Swipes to Strength. Got it?" They both nodded, and turned back to their respective opponents with identical confident smirks on their lips. “Good.”
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  21. #1046
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default



    The rain pours down outside as the bus pulls up to Seaside City bus stop. Now returning back to the Town Centre of Seaside City, Jonny pulls out his map and wonders where he should head next on his adventure.

    As he steps off the bus, he thanks the driver and rushes into the crowded station to avoid the heavy rain and hail. Suddenly, he feels a stange vibration at his waist. Looking down to see the cause of this, he notices the three Pokéballs clipped to his belt are moving. All of a sudden, his three Pokémon, Charmander, Poliwag and Nidoran (female) all spring out from their Pokéball homes in a flash of brilliant white light.

    "Well guys," asks Jonny, "where do you think we should head next?"

    Charmander, Jonny's first Pokémon and a confident and brave battler, goes and takes a look at the map on the wall of the busy station. The bashful Nidoran hides between Jonny' legs. Poliwag, who is headstrong and stubborn, barges past Jonny and Nidoran and begins to argue with Charmander. Nidoran looks up at Jonny, as if to ask for some sort of resolution to the arguing.

    "How about we just stay here until the rain stops and go shopping in the Town Centre?" asks Jonny, and all three Pokémon agree.

    Returning his Pokémon to their Pokéballs, Jonny heads off towards the bustling Town Centre


    OOC: I tried to include as much information about my Pokémon in my post as possible to try and help you out. There is a link to my registration post in my signature.

  22. #1047
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place I don't call home
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza

    HakuBlue: You don’t have to repeat everything I typed, it is annoying and useless. Walking with Sefi at your side, you trudge through the puddle full land. The flowers have all taking in the rain, a good welcoming for the weather to come, sun. The two of you come to a small river system just as the rain stops. It had been a small drizzle, leaving your cloths with small water spots. Corsola jumps into the water, swimming gracefully through the weak current. Suddenly, a loud noise rises, sounding like a motor. The next instant, a small van full of long haired grownups appears, they exit the van and walk up to you. Two of them had two guitar strapped to their backs, while the other three had nothing, with one of the men twirling a drumstick. “Hey, what’s up? Were the band Children Of Bodom and we are lost. Could you point us in the direction of...” They went on, explaining that they had to be at a concert tomorrow. Telling them where they are, they thank you and hop back into the bus. “Seaside City, here we come!” They all yell as heavy metal music starts up, followed by the screech of the gears in the engine turning. The group were gone in a matter of seconds, with nothing left behind except a small piece of paper. “Concert, CoB, July 16th at the IC Light Amphitheater.” It reads. The band must of forgot it. Looking back at the water, you see that Sefi has found something. You run over to Sefi and see that she is tangled in something, a tentacle! Through the water below, a large Tentacool rises, all eight tentacles with it. It raises one finger like tentacle, and does a “bring it on” type of gesture. What will you do?
    OOC: Sorry, I'll try to stop, it's a bad habit of mine ^^.

    After walking with Sefi, Haku finally lets a smile joy as he saw the sky clearing. The rain had stopped, leaving them right in front of a small river. Sefi, the corsola leapt in joy, and soon began to swim around. It was very calm untill a band in a van got lost and asked for directions. After answering , the band in full joy leave to their destination, leaving Haku once again with his peace. As he saw the van leave in full heavy metal, Haku turned around to check on Sefi, who unfortunately disturbed a tentacool. With a deep sigh, Haku turned and faced the Tentacool with his fellow partner. "Allright Sefi, looks like we'lll have to teach your new found friend a lesson. Tackle it! but before you do use harden to boost the strength and give it a nice hit!" said Haku, as he once again put his battle face and began to think all different strategies to put on use. Sefi, as normally nodded and gave a little smirk. beginning to like this same-type match up.

  23. #1048
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Eon: You grit your teeth while you watch the battle. You know that Terra was doing fine but Luna was having a trouble. You then give some commands to her and Terra. Luna starts out by spinning fast. This movement sends the Ekans flying off and into a nearby tree. It slowly lifts its self up and slithers angrily at your pokemon. Terra then starts to run towards the Ekans. She soon rams into the snake and starts scratching it. Ekans hisses again and shoots a bunch of Poison Stings from its mouth. This attack pushes Luna away and stops her attack from being completed. The Ekans then lunges into the air. When it is over Luna it opens its mouth wide and bites onto on of her ears. The bear like pokemon struggles to get the Ekans off her but the Ekans is angrily holding on and is not ready to let go of its opponent. Meanwhile Terra is running straight for the Tangela she leaps forward and bites down hard on one of the creature’s vines. The Tangela yells out and before Terra can throw it, it throws it vine up in the air releasing Terra. Terra is about to hit a tree when she disappears and reappears in front of you thanks to Faint Attack. The Tangela then starts to glow green and so does Terra. Soon the glowing stops but you knew that the Tangela took some of Terra’s energy away and added it to its own with its Absorb attack. What will you do?
    “Luna!” Eon cried out, knowing his Pokemon was in pain. “ Use Faint Attack to disappear and get away from the Ekans. If that doesn’t work, try a Swords Dance again. Either way, strike him down with a Metal Claw!” Satisfied that his commands would do the trick, Eon turned to Terra, hyis Trapinch. “Terra!” he yelled. “Blind Venonat with Sand-Attack, then go in for a Faint Attack. Finally, use Sand Tomb to keep it at a distance!”
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  24. #1049
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Golden Mew
    After thinking carefully, you decided to go to the sunny side of the moon. After all, who knew what was in the dark? With that in mind you started walking. After twenty minutes of not seeing anything or anyone, you began to wonder if coming here was such a good idea… That was when you heard a man scream in the distance. A figure was moving steadily towards you, and you could hear him yelling, “Solrock… Solrock…! Please come back, Solrock!” Eventually he noticed you watching him and hurried over. He was a tall man with a Silph Co’ jacket on, and bore a worried look on his face. “P-please help me.” he said. “My bosses solrock went missing after we got into the warm area of the moon… If I can’t find him, I’ll be fired! Please help me look for him!” The man, although rather weird, did look rather desperate, perhaps you should help him out. What do you…?
    "Look, I'm sorry, but you're from Team Rocket. They have cold hearts and don't give a stuff about Pokemon -" GM put her hands protectively over her Pokeballs, "I proabably would help you, but if I did, then you would run off without a words of thanks, but with my Pokemon. I could help you - as long as you really and truly promise that you won't hurt me at all, or my Pokemon. I'll give you five minutes to think about it," GM said. She then noticed his jacket, and frowned. "Sorry, but I don't understand. Do you really actually work at Silph.co, or are you a Rocket in disguise? And please don't lie to me, my Pokemon can tell if people are lying." GM deicded to keep her distance, just in case the man was faking it. She backed away a few steps, and put her hands on a Pokeball.

  25. #1050
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default :o Updates!

    Whee, look! My first set of updates! Have fun, kiddies. ;3

    Blaziken's_Charizard - It doesn't take long for you and your Pokemon to decide on a location. Happily recalling your little fire bird, you head off towards the Monorail, your eyes wide and glittering with the sense of adventure that seems to just fill your being. As you walk, you take in the sights, sounds, and even smells of the Pokemon around you. Here and there a few cries are bellowed, and the flash of a Pokeball isn't hard to find. Grass types dance about their sweet scent tricking your nostrils, and the crowd becomes so mesmerizing that you hardly notice you've reached the train station until the Monorail's shrill whistle brings you back to your senses. In front of you stand two trains, one with a red strip going down its otherwise silver length, the other adorned with blue. You had no idea there'd he more than one train, and as you look around, you can't see any schedules to help you with your predicament. Common sense tells you to ask for help but your adventurous side suggests you pick one and ride your luck. What will you do?

    Kickle Cubicle - It only takes you and your Pokemon a brief moment to decide on your destination before you're on your way down the bustling streets of the Town Centre, the cool rain misting around you. As you look around you can't help but be surprised at how busy the town is even on a day like this. Everyone you set your eyes you see trainers and their Pokemon huddled under store awnings, or safe beneath their umbrellas, all of them almost oblivious to the storm as they continue on their shopping sprees. Liking their attitude, you decide to take a page from their book, and make your way to the nearest store front, its windows gleaming from top to bottom with all kinds of Pokeballs on display. You scan the shelves through the window, and soon come across a cute little Pokeball shaped like your very own Poliwag. Amused by the thought of fitting your headstrong little tadpole into such a cutesy contraption, you almost scream when a monstrous purple face appears in the glass, ripping you away from you silent laughter. Taking a step back, you realize it's only the face of an Espeon, its features magnified by the thick pane of glass. Its eyes meet yours, its face in a displeased scowl, having obviously observed your feelings towards its appearance. What will you do?

    Michishirube - After deciding to head to Sconociuto, the unknown planet, you begin your trek towards the Monorail Station. As you journey towards your destination, you boredly try to amuse yourself by taking in the sights, but to no avail. You can see people shopping, children playing, and even Pokemon training, but none of it seems like anything new to you. Sighing, you speed up your pace, just wanting to get to the monorail so that your fun can really begin. Up ahead, you soon make out the outline of the Monorail Station, which sends your spirits into a soar with the thought of space travel. Unfortunately, you're soon pulled right back down into reality when you notice the thick smoke curling up from around the building. What will you do?

    Eeveeboy_geoff - Having decided on what you deem a fitting location, you head off towards Shale Bay. Black sand crunches under your feet, and as you look around at the less than appealing Shale Beach, you can't help but wish there was a better way to reach your destination. Continuing across the beach, your heart lightens as the unsightly sand and disgusting water beings to give way, until, with a quick turn around the clifface, you find yourself staring at the beauty of the Shale Bay...and the twelve teenage girls who stand spread across it.

    The girls stand in two equal, almost identical groups, their near-matching cheerleader uniforms flapping against their thighs in the soft wind. From the left, a tall, blonde girl steps forward, her long pigtails held together with blue ribbons which match perfectly to her yellow and blue dress. "Thieves!" she bellows, finger pointed accusingly. "You stole our new uniform design, and now we'll make you pay! The Meridane High Minuns won't tolerate lowlifes like you!"

    In perfect sync the six girls now known as the Meridane Minuns unclip their single Pokeballs (which, to your horror, match their uniforms) and hold them high above their heads. Each of them pressed their release buttons one by one, releasing 6 beams of light with a shower of sparks. As if this hadn't already shamed the art of Pokemon battles, their Pokemon form to reveal...6 Minun, all dressed in their own little outfits. They dance about for a few moments in their own little routine, then pause and try to look menacing, which only causes you to stifle a wave of laughter.

    The squad opposite of the Minuns doesn’t seem that threatened either, and instead, simply toss their hair over their shoulders and what appear to be their leader steps forward. "So that's why you brought us here. Well, we'll show you that the Pastivan High Plusles aren't afraid of your wimpy mice!" In an almost identical manner the Pastivan Plusles remove their own Pokeballs (which, sadly, also match their uniforms) and hold them above their heads in the same manner that the Meridane Minuns did. The release of the Pokemon also warrants a shower of sparks, and, once the light forms into half a dozen Plusle (to no one's surprise), a quick dance is performed by the red and yellow rodents whom, like their Minun counterparts, are dressed for cheering success. This angers the Meridane Minuns, who begin shouting obscenities at the Pastivan Plusles. It looks like this could turn ugly. What will you do?

    MetalGardevoir - Deciding to head to the Mystical Woodland, you set off down the bustling road towards the Monorail Station. The crowd lurching and swarming around you, you find yourself almost relieved when the Station finally comes into view, the whistles of its many vessels cutting through the air like a beacon, calling you to them. You break into a run, happy to finally get your adventure started, when out of nowhere, your foot catches something, and you fall flat on your face less than a foot from the door, all to the amusement of the people inside the station. Slowly you push yourself to your feet, your entire body wracked with agony. Behind you, you can hear laughter, which you assume comes from none other than your perpetrator. Wheeling around, you're startled to find yourself come face to face with a little girl, her black pigtails dangling down her shoulder as if to accent her deep violet turtleneck and black skirt.

    "You're such a dork..." she giggles, laughing right in your face. “I bet I could beat you all by myself. How about a battle, big kid?"

    Bladerboy and Psyhadow - You two have yet to PM me with a zone restart. Send me a restart and I'll gladly update you seperately.







Page 42 of 122 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •