Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Update time, little munchkins.

    Joe
    After mentally scarring your diglett with your excessive weirdness, you both set off at a slow pace towards where the white clothed man had gone. The mouth of the cave was large and imposing, with imprints of what looked like the legendary pokemon Groudon on the side. At your feet you could just see footprints, so you bent down to make sure you were going the right way. However, when you brushed a hand over the earth by accident, you felt a torrent of pain surge up your arm as volts and volts of electricity invaded your body. You quickly withdrew you hand and, still panting, gave a panicked look at Diglett to make sure he was all right. Fortunately, being a ground type spared the mole the pain, so it seems you let out just the right pokemon for the job. You let out a sigh of relief before continuing into the cave. Eventually, you reached a fork in the road. It’s too dark to see far down each tunnel section, so you’ll just have to guess. Sucks for Joey-boy. What do you do…?

    _Kangaskhan_
    Trusting your dark-types instincts, you both decided to stay in the tent for a while, just in case… so you waited. And waited. And waited some more, and just when you were ready to give up, you heard an eerily high-pitched shriek from outside. You should probably investigate that, or you could listen to your dark-types psychic powers. You know, either is good. What do you do…?

    thed3
    The girl smirked when Bonno was released onto the field, and her eyes once again glowed red. The kadabra’s eyes glowed in unison, and it spun it’s spoons around in an almost threatening way before letting out a low “Kadabra.” Before Bonno had time to react, he was sent flying back into your lap, and you both fell into a crumpled heap. He quickly recovered, although slightly shaken by the psychic types strength, and growled angrily. He raised his bone and shut his eyes, while the kadabra seemed un-phased. At an almost abnormal speed, two rocks ripped out of the ground and threw themselves at where kadabra was seconds before. But they went through thin air. Releasing this, Bonno panickedly looked around, searching for the psychic type. You spotted him first though, right behind Bonno. The kadabra had already prepared an Ice Punch, and before you could say anything, had hurled his fist into the back of your cubone’s head. The ground type hit the ground hard, and eyes looked like they were about to close for a second, as he lay in the flowers. But with incredible determination, groggily got back and begin to dig underground. The hole he dug got lower and lower, and within ten seconds you couldn’t see him. You looked excitedly at the kadabra, expecting him to be hit any moment now, until a faint red could be seen from the bottom of the hole. It sped faster and faster upwards, until it soared out of the earth at tremendous speeds and fading to reveal a cubone. The ground-type once again plummeted into the ground, and this time did not get back up. Cubone has fainted. Please send out another pokemon. This girls strength is unreal... What do you do…?

    Golden Mew
    The mans eyes widened in surprise after you finished talking, and his face contorted into an expression of menacing rage. “How the hell do you know about Team Rocket?” he growled, as his hands ripped off his Silph jacket to reveal a black t-shirt with a large ‘R’ in the middle of it. You stayed quiet and got ready to run, but heard a feminine voice behind you. You turned to see a woman with dark red hair wearing a Rocket uniform, clutching a pokeball. “She won’t tell you, Morris,” said the woman. “No, that would be to easy.” The rocket known as Morris sighed almost wearily, and grabbed a pokeball off his own belt. “Your right, we’ll find out just as easily in the interrogation lab. But first.” In unison they threw the pokeballs to the ground, the woman’s releasing a pidgeotto and Morris’s a Solrock. The woman smirked. “I love this part!” she exclaimed gleefully. The man grinned. “Terra, you love all the parts.” What do you do…?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Update time, little munchkins.

    Joe
    After mentally scarring your diglett with your excessive weirdness, you both set off at a slow pace towards where the white clothed man had gone. The mouth of the cave was large and imposing, with imprints of what looked like the legendary pokemon Groudon on the side. At your feet you could just see footprints, so you bent down to make sure you were going the right way. However, when you brushed a hand over the earth by accident, you felt a torrent of pain surge up your arm as volts and volts of electricity invaded your body. You quickly withdrew you hand and, still panting, gave a panicked look at Diglett to make sure he was all right. Fortunately, being a ground type spared the mole the pain, so it seems you let out just the right pokemon for the job. You let out a sigh of relief before continuing into the cave. Eventually, you reached a fork in the road. It’s too dark to see far down each tunnel section, so you’ll just have to guess. Sucks for Joey-boy. What do you do…?
    Joe slowly walked along the cave, with Diglett right at the side of him. He got a real shock (no pun intended) when he touched the side of the cave and was ahem...shocked.
    "Sweet Zombie Jesus!!!" screamed Joe, in pain. He turned round to see if Diglett was alright, and he saw his Pokemon bouncing up and down happily, almost laughing. They kept on walking, when suddenly they got to a fork in the road.
    "Oh crap." said Joe, "how the hell are we going to find out where he went now?" Joe looked at Diglett but he had a stupid expression on his face, so Joe thought it best not to take his advice.
    "I know!!" Joe shouted suddenly, "I'll do 'Ip dip dip!!!" But before he could he saw Diglett racing down the right passage.
    "Dammit Diglett!!! Get back here!!!!!!" exclaimed Joe, as he started running after Diglett down the right hand side of the cave.

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    thed3
    The girl smirked when Bonno was released onto the field, and her eyes once again glowed red. The kadabra’s eyes glowed in unison, and it spun it’s spoons around in an almost threatening way before letting out a low “Kadabra.” Before Bonno had time to react, he was sent flying back into your lap, and you both fell into a crumpled heap. He quickly recovered, although slightly shaken by the psychic types strength, and growled angrily. He raised his bone and shut his eyes, while the kadabra seemed un-phased. At an almost abnormal speed, two rocks ripped out of the ground and threw themselves at where kadabra was seconds before. But they went through thin air. Releasing this, Bonno panickedly looked around, searching for the psychic type. You spotted him first though, right behind Bonno. The kadabra had already prepared an Ice Punch, and before you could say anything, had hurled his fist into the back of your cubone’s head. The ground type hit the ground hard, and eyes looked like they were about to close for a second, as he lay in the flowers. But with incredible determination, groggily got back and begin to dig underground. The hole he dug got lower and lower, and within ten seconds you couldn’t see him. You looked excitedly at the kadabra, expecting him to be hit any moment now, until a faint red could be seen from the bottom of the hole. It sped faster and faster upwards, until it soared out of the earth at tremendous speeds and fading to reveal a cubone. The ground-type once again plummeted into the ground, and this time did not get back up. Cubone has fainted. Please send out another pokemon. This girls strength is unreal... What do you do…?
    Watching the battle commence Thed had seen both the little girl's and her Kadabra's eyes turn red. There was something very sinister about the girl that he didn't know about. Returning his little Bonno Thed stares at the little psycho girl and her Kadabra. 'Damn' he thinks to himself as he tries to figure out who to send out next...
    After a moment of thinking Thed grabs another pokeball and out comes his Magnemite, Magneto. It buzzed unhappy at seeing his fellow pokemon team mate pummeled. Thed had the same feelings. "Alright Magneto we gotta show this Kadabra whose boss here. If we're gonna win this battle we have to at least damage Kadabra a little bit." Magneto nodded in agreement. "Ok, so use a Metal Sound first and then give it a couple of Thunder Shocks."
    Last edited by thed3; 25th July 2005 at 7:51 PM.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Furret

    Blaziken's_Charizard - It doesn't take long for you and your Pokemon to decide on a location. Happily recalling your little fire bird, you head off towards the Monorail, your eyes wide and glittering with the sense of adventure that seems to just fill your being. As you walk, you take in the sights, sounds, and even smells of the Pokemon around you. Here and there a few cries are bellowed, and the flash of a Pokeball isn't hard to find. Grass types dance about their sweet scent tricking your nostrils, and the crowd becomes so mesmerizing that you hardly notice you've reached the train station until the Monorail's shrill whistle brings you back to your senses. In front of you stand two trains, one with a red strip going down its otherwise silver length, the other adorned with blue. You had no idea there'd he more than one train, and as you look around, you can't see any schedules to help you with your predicament. Common sense tells you to ask for help but your adventurous side suggests you pick one and ride your luck. What will you do?
    "Wow!" Rizwan excliamed as he saw that there was more than one train.
    "Hmm... let's see... which train should I take?" he asked himself.
    "Gee... I don't see any schedules. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to ask for help." Rizwan said as he looked around to find a person to answer his question...

  5. #1055
    MewSP Guest

    Default

    *sigh* I apologise for not replying sooner, I just kept putting it off until it got lost.


    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    MewSP - (Repost of Last Update) You glare at the Wingull for ruining your day, and order Ginsing to tackle the Wingull. He shakes off the water, and leaps into the air, and Wingull dodges aside. Again, Ginsing leaps, and a large wave comes in, slamming both the Wingull and Ginsing hard.

    The two Pokčmon soon shake off the wave, Wingull being the first to do so. Another Water Gun is sprayed at Ginsing, who barrels through it and slams Wingull. The seagull hits the ground, before shaking off the attack and returning to the air. This Wingull could prove a challenge. What will you do?
    "Hmmm. This isn't good." Landon said to himself. He looked at his pokemon sympatheticly and tried to formulate a plan. After a while of thinking, a huge wave knocked him down, but gave him inspiration.

    "Ginsing! Run away from the water! At least it won't have the advantage of the ocean."

    Got it.

    "Hey! Dodge its water gun, and when it comes down lower, try and tackle! You can do this Ginsing! Go! Yeah. I hope..."

  6. #1056
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangaskhan_
    Trusting your dark-types instincts, you both decided to stay in the tent for a while, just in case… so you waited. And waited. And waited some more, and just when you were ready to give up, you heard an eerily high-pitched shriek from outside. You should probably investigate that, or you could listen to your dark-types psychic powers. You know, either is good. What do you do…?
    Josh stared at Jack, who started whisteling in one of those "I-didn't-do-anything-dammit-so-stop-looking-at-me" kind of tones. Then, another shrill cry came from outside.

    "We're going out, okay?"

    "Hey, I'm tired, weak and out of breath. I do not want to go out there."

    "Okay, you can stay in here. But watch out, the ghosts might come back."

    In perfect timing another cry came from outside the tent, kind of scaring Jack and making him jump.

    "Fine, I'll come. But I'm not happy about it."

    Jack put on a kind of grumpy face and folded him claws in front of his chest. Josh sighed. They slowly walked towards the end of the tent and got ready to peer out side.

    He looked out and saw...

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Crystal_Espeon:You stand awaiting a jeep with Mystic tightly griping your leg so you can’t walk into the desert. Time passes on and the heat becomes more intense as Mystic is still grabbing you tightly. Suddenly you hear a rumbling booming toward you from the distance. You look on in awe as you see it’s a jeep speedily rushing toward you and Mystic. It stops in front of you and the door swings open and a girl steps out. “Lily here and I’m ready to drive!” She shouts as you pick up Mystic after letting go of your leg. “Well, your going to the Sphinx right? If you are you better get in and do up your seatbelt missy.” Lily has blue eyes and is slightly taller than you and she has brown hair the rests at her shoulders and she has a few freckles on her checks and nose. She then climbs back into her jeep with the windows rolled. “Come on there is a seat in the front since you’ll be like the only person using this all day,” What will you do?
    Crys was standing there, Mystic still biting down on her leg.

    'I hope this jeep comes soon. I really, really hate waiting.' thought the young teen.

    And as if on cue, a rumbling booming in the distance came. Closer and closer it comes, as the jeep comes the Crys and Trapinch, it speedily rushes. It stops on a dime in front to the two and the door swings open as a girl steps out. Crys stood in shock.

    "Lily here ready to drive!"

    Trapinch lets go of the silvery haired girl. "Okay Crys, the jeep is here!" The girl picked up the ant pit pokemon and shuffled her feet, still a bit traumatized by how close that car was to hitting her.

    "Well, you're going to the Sphinx right?" Crys nodded her head slightly. "If you are you better get in and do up your seatbelt missy."

    The teen looked at the driver. She's slightly taller than Crys, brown hair that rests on her shoulders, and has blue eyes much like her very own. She also has a few freckles scattered about her nose and cheeks. Crys watched as Lily climbed back into her seat with the windows rolled.

    "Come on there is a seat in the front since you’ll be like the only person using this all day.” Lily gestured to the seat next to her. Crys walked over and hopped in, taking the seat belt and buckling it, still holding Mystic.

    "Let's go..."

  8. #1058

    Default Update 3!

    Wee, I only posted my first update last friday and have updated three times since . Also Darkchu I did the best I could contionuing your last adventure it was kinda hard but I did it. Darkchu they will get longer when your further intot he adventure.

    Missingno. Master: You walk along starting to get confused about the poem letter, you know you getting closer to the monorail but it’s not yet in sight. Suddenly you look up and see Pelipper circling around the area which seems strange and not normal Pokemon behavior. In the distance you can the monorail station so you egin to run there swiftly. You walk up to the Ticket Booth however you see in sign in the window. The sign has written on it the words “Closed for repairs!” in big black letters. But that’s the only way to the Enchanted Forest. You turn around to see a girl about your height and she is blushing madly. “Um hi…” She mumbles softly and you can scarcely hear her. “My names Rachel and I know who you are. So as you know we need your help on an urgent matter!” She finishes with a smile as you still have the letter clutched in your hand tightly she slides it out with easy and points to the last line that says “Thank You ~Rachel~” Then she smiles at you which is followed by a star into your eyes. What will you do now?

    Dark Scizor: “Yeah, I need to find Faith my Butterfree,” He sighs as you use Venom to help find your Pokemon. “Oh yeah!” He suddenly shouts as he throws a Pokeball at the ground releasing a Venonat. “Tracey, use your sight to find a Scizor, a Ninjask and Faith.” Suddenly Tracey and Venom begin scanning the forest with there sight. Venom begins to jump with joy followed by Tracey doing the same, they suddenly begin to run as Peter and you begin to hold them down. Suddenly Peter lets go of Tracey and Tracey runs off with Peter following. Suddenly Venom begins to run after then as you fall back because she shook you off. You stand up and look into the distance to see Tracey running with Peter following and Venom running away swiftly toward the forest too. What will you do?

    Crystal Espeon: You hold Mystic as Lily places her hands on the steering wheel. “Lets Go!” You say as she starts up the jeep. Suddenly there is a fierce jerk as the jeep starts up and begins to move forward rapidly. “Well you going to the Sphinx,” Lily says softly as you nod lightly. “Well riddles maybe fun and games but not those battles watch out,” Lily continues as you begin to look at Mystic as the jeep continues to jerk about. You look out the window to see sand both sides of the roads in every direction. “But you have one riddle to get into the Sphinx, then another riddle for stage one. Then if you get it right a battle for stage one, then if you win the same for stage two but everything getting harder each time,” You begin to wonder why she is telling you this as you she smiles at you. After a long silence between you and Lily the jeep suddenly comes to a halt. She gets out the jeep and walks round to your side helping you out. You’ve made it to the Sphinx, Lily waves at you and whispers bye into you ear as she walks away into her jeep and drives off shouting bye at you. “To enter the Sphinx you must answer a riddle of one,” The sphinx commands in its robotic voice.

    “Pearls are my love, pearls are my joy
    Even though I can be a boy
    I use my spring tail to bounce around
    So now you’re all confusion bound”

    “Answer!” The sphinx commands. What will you do now?

    Darkchu:You ask the girl what’s wrong as she turns around with her eyes full of tears and she tired to talk but she just started wiping the tears from her eyes. “Well,” She begins to choke with the thought of you not being Tommy. “Sorry,” She continued as she wiped her eyes again. “My brother, Tommy went to go research a population influx of the Golbat and Zubat in this area..” She finished abruptly as she began to smile. “Could you help me find him?” She asks while trying not to cry again. “Please,” She began to beg as she looked into your eyes as you could see hers filling with tears again. What will you do?

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Okay guys, updates. Shadow Umbreon, as you know, you're now in my group. ArticFox, if you read this, I'm considering you inactive and I need you to PM me asap when and if you come back.One more thing, when replying, please post signatures as its always helpful to have an easy link to your FB info, all the nicknames can confuse me sometimes! ^^ Enjoy!


    Radical Edward: Lily grins and giggles, “Oh yes, my pokemon aren’t that good, but they help me out when I’m in a pinch!” She then releases a Steelix and a Golem. The ground shudders furiously as Golem lands on it. “My pokemon don’t have nicknames like yours do, I just can’t think of any.. Oh well! Not like it matters much!” Lily smiles at you and then goes on to admire your pokemon. “Well, I think we’re almost there!” She happily states, pointing to the Labyrinth, which is now only a stones throw away. You admire its structure, the sun shines off it, creating a golden glow. As you approach, Lily all of a sudden turns serious, she looks at the entrance of the Labyrinth and there is two pokemon guarding the entrance, the two pokemon being Nosepass and Lairon. “Well, isn’t this a pleasant surprise Ben? Looks like we’ll have to battle these two. Steelix, you go now!” Lily shouts out, frowning. Surprised by the sudden change in Lily’s personality, you look at the two pokemon in front of you, they look powerful. The Lairon and Nosepass let out roars of warning to the two of you. What will you do?

    Ben Eyes the giant steel behemoth as it lumbers infront of Lily, clearly ready for battle.Turning to the nosepass and lairon, he tries to figure who to use in a battle with such resiliant types.Reching his desision, he pulls out one of the red and white spheres from his bandolier and tosses it out next to the steelix.In a flash of brilliant bright light, Dyrim appears, Blowing a gout of fire into the air, hoping to intimidate the two guardians.Ben Smiles, Then calls out his orders.

    "Alright Dyrim, start this off with a sunny day, than Blow an extra thick Smog around Lairon!"

    Dyrim nods and looks up at the sky, waiting for the battle to begin.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Update time, little munchkins.



    Golden Mew
    The mans eyes widened in surprise after you finished talking, and his face contorted into an expression of menacing rage. “How the hell do you know about Team Rocket?” he growled, as his hands ripped off his Silph jacket to reveal a black t-shirt with a large ‘R’ in the middle of it. You stayed quiet and got ready to run, but heard a feminine voice behind you. You turned to see a woman with dark red hair wearing a Rocket uniform, clutching a pokeball. “She won’t tell you, Morris,” said the woman. “No, that would be to easy.” The rocket known as Morris sighed almost wearily, and grabbed a pokeball off his own belt. “Your right, we’ll find out just as easily in the interrogation lab. But first.” In unison they threw the pokeballs to the ground, the woman’s releasing a pidgeotto and Morris’s a Solrock. The woman smirked. “I love this part!” she exclaimed gleefully. The man grinned. “Terra, you love all the parts.” What do you do…?


    "Right," Said GM, "Before we battle, I'm just gonna say a few words. I'm not one of this iddly piddly trainers you get, which lose the minute you rockets attack them. Oh no. And you rockets - you play unfair. You play mean. You play the bully game. But this ain't gonna be a bully battle. I ain't gonna give in, beg at your feet, grovel on the ground for you to give me back my Pokemon. 'Cos, since you were lying, thinking that I would help you and you would try and steal my Pokemon, playing the unfair way, I don't think I'm gonna be fair with you either," And with those words, GM grabbed her Pokeballs and let every Pokemon out (Except her Slowpoke) - Enterna, a Chickorita, who was her starter, Aqua, a Totodile, Marshmallow, a Dunsparce who had been hatched lovingly by GM, and Goldfeather, a shiny Pidgey also hached lovingly by GM.

    "Ok, guys, you had better be ready for this battle." GM said. "Goldfeather, you're rare. Keep your distance from these rockets, they might try and steal you. If they do, just give me a shrieking call." GM told Goldfeather. Goldfeather nodded, and flapped further away into the air. "Right, Marshamallow (Dunsparce), you start digging underground, deep underground, ok? Then, when that Pidgeoto will least expect it, and is on the ground, pop up from underneth like a bullet, straight into it, ok? Aqua (Totodile), you use a surf on that Solrock and Pidgetoto when they're near the ground, soak them to bits, and since our enemies here don't exactly adore water and might be a little bit stunned from the cold, you Enterna (Chickorita), use a Tackle attack, ram into that Pidgeotto with your head, and then use a cut attack. But you'd better do it really fast, you don't want to give them tht chance of attacking you. Remember - keep your distance, stay safe, keep your eyes on them all the time. Dodge every single attack. Do not look away, not even for a second. Ok? GO!"
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  11. #1061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Furret


    Eeveeboy_geoff - Having decided on what you deem a fitting location, you head off towards Shale Bay. Black sand crunches under your feet, and as you look around at the less than appealing Shale Beach, you can't help but wish there was a better way to reach your destination. Continuing across the beach, your heart lightens as the unsightly sand and disgusting water beings to give way, until, with a quick turn around the clifface, you find yourself staring at the beauty of the Shale Bay...and the twelve teenage girls who stand spread across it.

    The girls stand in two equal, almost identical groups, their near-matching cheerleader uniforms flapping against their thighs in the soft wind. From the left, a tall, blonde girl steps forward, her long pigtails held together with blue ribbons which match perfectly to her yellow and blue dress. "Thieves!" she bellows, finger pointed accusingly. "You stole our new uniform design, and now we'll make you pay! The Meridane High Minuns won't tolerate lowlifes like you!"

    In perfect sync the six girls now known as the Meridane Minuns unclip their single Pokeballs (which, to your horror, match their uniforms) and hold them high above their heads. Each of them pressed their release buttons one by one, releasing 6 beams of light with a shower of sparks. As if this hadn't already shamed the art of Pokemon battles, their Pokemon form to reveal...6 Minun, all dressed in their own little outfits. They dance about for a few moments in their own little routine, then pause and try to look menacing, which only causes you to stifle a wave of laughter.

    The squad opposite of the Minuns doesn’t seem that threatened either, and instead, simply toss their hair over their shoulders and what appear to be their leader steps forward. "So that's why you brought us here. Well, we'll show you that the Pastivan High Plusles aren't afraid of your wimpy mice!" In an almost identical manner the Pastivan Plusles remove their own Pokeballs (which, sadly, also match their uniforms) and hold them above their heads in the same manner that the Meridane Minuns did. The release of the Pokemon also warrants a shower of sparks, and, once the light forms into half a dozen Plusle (to no one's surprise), a quick dance is performed by the red and yellow rodents whom, like their Minun counterparts, are dressed for cheering success. This angers the Meridane Minuns, who begin shouting obscenities at the Pastivan Plusles. It looks like this could turn ugly. What will you do?

    ((Cool, fast update and a good one! Thanks Shadow Furret.))

    "Chloe and Inferno... Go!" Two Pokéballs sail through the air from Jeff's hand, landing on the sand, bouncing, and releasing Jeff's Vulpix and Arcanine. The capture balls fly back to Jeff's hand, and he replaces them on his belt.

    ["My eeeeeyyeess!*"] Inferno yells, after looking at the matching outfits and Pokéballs. He pretends to hide behind Chloe, who shoves him away with a barking chuckle.

    "Hey!" Jeff calls. He makes sure his tail is curled up underneath his sweatshirt and that his hood is covering his ears, then runs between the two groups, standing next to his Pokémon. "You're scaring all the wild Pokémon off! What's goin' on, anyway?"





    *Jeff, being a Pokémorph, is able to understand Pokéspeech. This is written inside []s. Thanks!
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu


    Missingno. Master: You walk along starting to get confused about the poem letter, you know you getting closer to the monorail but it’s not yet in sight. Suddenly you look up and see Pelipper circling around the area which seems strange and not normal Pokemon behavior. In the distance you can the monorail station so you egin to run there swiftly. You walk up to the Ticket Booth however you see in sign in the window. The sign has written on it the words “Closed for repairs!” in big black letters. But that’s the only way to the Enchanted Forest. You turn around to see a girl about your height and she is blushing madly. “Um hi…” She mumbles softly and you can scarcely hear her. “My names Rachel and I know who you are. So as you know we need your help on an urgent matter!” She finishes with a smile as you still have the letter clutched in your hand tightly she slides it out with easy and points to the last line that says “Thank You ~Rachel~” Then she smiles at you which is followed by a star into your eyes. What will you do now?

    Missingno. Master suddenly seems unusually shy, as he stutters out his reply "S-so you're R-r-rachel? I u-understand you need my poison expertise, according to the letter? I'm somewhat of an expert on the Poison type. I-I'll do my best to help." Koffing rolled its eyes. Its trainer was obviously smitten with this Rachel.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  13. #1063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Furret

    MetalGardevoir - Deciding to head to the Mystical Woodland, you set off down the bustling road towards the Monorail Station. The crowd lurching and swarming around you, you find yourself almost relieved when the Station finally comes into view, the whistles of its many vessels cutting through the air like a beacon, calling you to them. You break into a run, happy to finally get your adventure started, when out of nowhere, your foot catches something, and you fall flat on your face less than a foot from the door, all to the amusement of the people inside the station. Slowly you push yourself to your feet, your entire body wracked with agony. Behind you, you can hear laughter, which you assume comes from none other than your perpetrator. Wheeling around, you're startled to find yourself come face to face with a little girl, her black pigtails dangling down her shoulder as if to accent her deep violet turtleneck and black skirt.

    "You're such a dork..." she giggles, laughing right in your face. “I bet I could beat you all by myself. How about a battle, big kid?"
    "Actually," MG says after falling flat on his face, "I am a nerd. It seems you are mistaken in your accusations (been trying to spell that for 5 min...). Now if you excuse me, I'd rather not be humiliated more in a fist fight with a girl, considering you'd probably win. I'm going to the Mystical Woodland, so you know, in case you'd like to join me?"

    And with that MG turned towards the path to the Mystical Woodland and began to walk towards it.

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Crystal Espeon: You hold Mystic as Lily places her hands on the steering wheel. “Lets Go!” You say as she starts up the jeep. Suddenly there is a fierce jerk as the jeep starts up and begins to move forward rapidly. “Well you going to the Sphinx,” Lily says softly as you nod lightly. “Well riddles maybe fun and games but not those battles watch out,” Lily continues as you begin to look at Mystic as the jeep continues to jerk about. You look out the window to see sand both sides of the roads in every direction. “But you have one riddle to get into the Sphinx, then another riddle for stage one. Then if you get it right a battle for stage one, then if you win the same for stage two but everything getting harder each time,” You begin to wonder why she is telling you this as you she smiles at you. After a long silence between you and Lily the jeep suddenly comes to a halt. She gets out the jeep and walks round to your side helping you out. You’ve made it to the Sphinx, Lily waves at you and whispers bye into you ear as she walks away into her jeep and drives off shouting bye at you. “To enter the Sphinx you must answer a riddle of one,” The sphinx commands in its robotic voice.

    “Pearls are my love, pearls are my joy
    Even though I can be a boy
    I use my spring tail to bounce around
    So now you’re all confusion bound”

    “Answer!” The sphinx commands. What will you do now?
    Crys stood there, deep in thought. Her deep sky blue eyes blinked twice, trying to think up an answer. Engraved in her mind was the exact same riddle the sphinx just said.

    Pearls are my love, pearls are my joy

    'So, the first line just narrows the pokemon choices down to two pokemon. Quite easy to figure out.'

    Even though I can be a boy

    'Yet again, it's still down to those two pokemon...'

    I use my spring tail to bounce around

    'Wow, guess I can rule out Clamperl for the answer...'

    So now you're all confusion bound

    'Okay, I got it!' Her thoguhts were concluded finally.

    "I can tell that this is going to be fun,
    And my answer for this one,
    That this my desicion is final, that this is my word,
    The answer is Spoink, let it be heard!" Crys answered finally, smiling to herself.

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Whee, look! My first set of updates! Have fun, kiddies. ;3

    Kickle Cubicle - It only takes you and your Pokemon a brief moment to decide on your destination before you're on your way down the bustling streets of the Town Centre, the cool rain misting around you. As you look around you can't help but be surprised at how busy the town is even on a day like this. Everyone you set your eyes you see trainers and their Pokemon huddled under store awnings, or safe beneath their umbrellas, all of them almost oblivious to the storm as they continue on their shopping sprees. Liking their attitude, you decide to take a page from their book, and make your way to the nearest store front, its windows gleaming from top to bottom with all kinds of Pokeballs on display. You scan the shelves through the window, and soon come across a cute little Pokeball shaped like your very own Poliwag. Amused by the thought of fitting your headstrong little tadpole into such a cutesy contraption, you almost scream when a monstrous purple face appears in the glass, ripping you away from you silent laughter. Taking a step back, you realize it's only the face of an Espeon, its features magnified by the thick pane of glass. Its eyes meet yours, its face in a displeased scowl, having obviously observed your feelings towards its appearance. What will you do?

    Glancing into the store window, Jonny sees that the Espeon isn't happy about how he reacted to his appearance.

    "It's psychic powers must have sensed my reaction," thinks Jonny to himself. He decides to enter into the shop, cautiously, and apologise to the Espeon for injuring it's pride.

    Swinging the door open, he steps warily into the shop.
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 26th July 2005 at 3:09 PM. Reason: Small edit

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:


    Okay guys, more updates for you. Hope you enjoy them, I'm away for 2 nights from tommorow, but when I'm back I'll begin writing updates. Enjoy! ^^

    Rekkuza: REPOST Following your commands, Shagrath fires a Shadow Ball of his own which collides and balances out the Shadow Ball fired by Mightyena. Shagrath then speeds forward, sending a flurry of Ice Punches into the Haze, at the same time, Sableye’s eyes glow a bright red and has shot a red beam into the haze, allowing Sableye to see the two. Shagrath’s Ice Punches connect with Murkrow and Murkrow is then thrown back by the impact, KO’ed **Shagrath gains 1 Level-up** Grinning confidently, you watch as Sableye launches itself into the cloud of Haze and then Astonishes Mightyena, who is knocked back and is then hit directly in the side by a powerful Mega Kick from Sableye. The Mightyena falls, letting out a low growl, it attempts to get up, but alas, falls, KO’ed. **Sableye gains 1 Level-Up**. The figure begins to speak, “I can’t believe it, Rekkuza, you truly are powerful… I will guide you accordingly…” Without a moment’s notice, the figure flies into the sky and then explodes, a dark liquid then falls onto the ground, making the picture of an arrow appear on the ground, pointing towards a run-down Fairground ride. The figure then appears in front of you, in a spirit form, “My deed is done, follow the arrow to what it is I promised you.” What will you do?

    P-Arts: “It seems that you are unsure to understand my wavelength of thinking, boy. My Slakoth is stronger as a result of hard work creating what has made him powerful!” Professor Blake shout out, followed by a laugh. While he is laughing, Slakoth is listening intently, a look of fear in it’s dopey eyes.. It stands motionless as Katon begins to fire a barrage of Embers at the Magnemite, which hit it directly slowly knocking the Magnemite over to where Jiroubi is standing. Magnemite, in rage, releases a Thundershock which hits Katon directly, stopping the barrage of Embers momentarily as Katon tries to shake the damage off. Meanwhile, Jiroubi is unleashing a flurry of Fury Swipes onto the motionless Slakoth, it is knocked back, before Professor Blake commands, “Slakoth, use Slack Off, regain some energy and then retaliate and hit that Teddiursa with a Faint Attack” Slakoth nods and closes its eyes, a green glow surrounding it’s body, slowly regaining health. Katon, who has now begun to fire another barrage of Embers has hit Magnemite to where Jiroubi is standing, the Magnet pokemon’s one eye is half closed as it tries to regain it’s strength. Taking his attention off of the Slakoth, Jiroubi does as commanded and pins Magnemite with Strength attack and holds it down firmly. Katon aims with a Thunder Punch at the Magnemite, but all of a sudden, the Slakoth has swiftly attacked Jiroubi with a strong Faint Attack and knocked him off Magnemite. Slakoth then looks at you and grins, then disappears to launch another Faint Attack on any of your two pokemon. What will you do?

    Ryman: Florence nods tentatively, as Gloom peers at you from behind her leg. “Now Gloom, I know you’re nervous, but try your best!” Gloom looks up at Florence with fear in her eyes, but then walks over to the West side and stands with her small arms held out. You smile, Gloom is clearly showing courage and bravery. Your pokemon take their respective positions and stand in a defensive position. You then approach the pick-up truck and pull off the cover on the back, revealing the cages. But it is not what you expect, as a “Vileplume” shakes off its large petal, revealing a Houndour! The Houndour has a collar around its neck, with a small box attached. The Houndour begin to howl and bark fiercely. You then realise that this box is infact a walkie-talkie and that the poachers will be arriving shortly. Houndour then growls at you and fires an Ember attack at its cage, weakening the bars and then it smashes through and lands on the ground, growling fiercely at you. The poachers are aware of your presence and will be coming shortly but this Houndour is hostile and may attack. What will you do?

    Dae90: As the waves crash against each other, the Surf attacks cancelling each other out, K-Flex dives in to and under the water and approaches Sacrosanct, surfacing very swiftly and picks up Sacrosanct on her back and then levitates upwards and quickly floats back towards you. Sacrosanct looks up at you in fear of what he just experienced, but then regains his courage and hops off of K-Flexs back. You praise K-Flex for her bravery and quick thinking. Meanwhile, Avaria and Haruspex struggle to fly over to Flora against the strong winds, but manage to and they pick up Flora and lift her up and make their way back to you.

    Stating your attacks to them, they all nods and plug their ears the best they can, wings, flowers and claw block the sound of Obsidians high pitched screech attack, which only manages to get the attention of the lower evolutions of Remoraid and Carvanha. They look at you, their ears clearly ringing from the horrible sound, and miraculously they surface underwater, seemingly to recover. This leaves the higher evolutions left. You look up at the radio tower that Obsidian pointed out, which is emitting red rings of some sort of energy. K-Flex has now levitated to the middle of the brawl and has spun around vigorously creating a large Whirlpool. However, something unexpected happens, K-Flex’s Whirlpool has managed to carry the Remoraid and Carvanha and they are spinning around and around the Whirlpool! You worry that they will be enraged by this and watch as the rest of your pokemon attempt to attack the leaders. Flora, who glows and raises her strength using Growth is now Absorbing the Leader Sharpedo, however, the shark races towards her with a Crunch attack. Diving out of the water, K-Flex quickly catches Flora on her back before floating off to safety. Relief flooding over you, you realise that these pokemon are extremely hostile.

    Your bird duo are doing their best to ward off the opposing sides with Pecks, Tackles and Fly attacks. However, the leader Octillery powers up an Ice Beam and fires it in the direction of your two birds. Avaria, swiftly dodge the attack, but the same cannot be said for Haruspex whom is hit head on, the owl pokemon falls. Only to be caught in the tentacle of the leader Octillery, it binds Haruspex in it’s tentacle. Octillery looks up at Avaria and calls out to it. Avaria, looking worried flies over to you and crows in a panick. She is trying to tell you that unless you recall your pokemon, Haruspex won’t be returned. The opposing sides want to wage their war. What will you do next?

    Radical Edward: As you prepare for battle, you release Dyrim who immediately fires a beam of light in to the sky, which separates the clouds in the sky, revealing the burning sun, which immediately raises the temperature of the area. The heat making Dyrim feel stronger, he blows out a thick smog attack all around Lairon, which blocks it’s vision. Lily looks at you and winks, “Hey, good strategy!” She then points at the shrouded Lairon and declares, “Alright Steelix, dig underground underneath that Lairon, then send it flying!” Steelix roars fiercely and dives underground, making his way over to Lairon. Meanwhile, the Nosepass is making it’s way over to Dyrim to hit him with a Tackle attack, however, it is not moving all too swiftly, due to it’s bulky build. The ground underneath Lairon weakens as Steelix breaks through the earth and collides with Lairon, sending it flying further into the Smog, dealing moderate damage. Lairon, feeling threatened, uses Iron Defense to further it’s defences. What will you do now?

    ~*Hureta*~: Voltorb, now rolling at a very high speed, approaches Denulge, and Denulge lunges forward and Tackles Voltorb as hard as he can. Both pokemon collide, and both are thrown back. Voltorb simply rolls back, taking little damage but Denulge is thrown back and takes medium damage. A small snort is let out as he gets back onto his feet, on his own accord, Denulge begins to glow again and raises rocks into the air and hurls them towards Voltorb in rage. Voltorb is hit hard and flown back further. Denulge then glows again, you realise that he obtained stat boosts from the attack. Meanwhile, Shellder withdraws back into it’s shell as Geodude begins a barrage of Rock Throw attacks, each one inflicting only a small amount of damage. All of a sudden the man shouts out “Geodude! Voltorb! USE SELF DESTRUCT! NOW!” You now realise that this is how the man knocked out most of his victims. Both of the pokemon begin to glow white. You need to think of something fast, or this could get dangerous. Both of the enemy pokemon are badly injured, but a Self Destruct attack from both can still be devastating. What will you do?

    Shadow Umbreon: REPOST The Poison Snake glares at you for protecting the Corsola, and then begins to sliver it’s way towards you. But again, just in time Blaze comes through in time, tackling the Ekans hard and sending it flying backwards. Blaze then stands in front of the Ekans and Leers it, temporarily paralysing it in intimidation. Blaze then goes in for a high speed tackle and hit’s the Ekans dead on, dealing even more damage. However, the Ekans is not ready to give up just yet as it moves in to Wrap Blaze and then use a Bite Attack. Blaze readies himself for the attack, and looks up at you. Corsola has calmed down slightly and is now seemingly cheering Blaze on, giving him more confidence. What will you do next?
    Last edited by Rikku.; 27th July 2005 at 1:51 PM.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara




    Ryman: Florence nods tentatively, as Gloom peers at you from behind her leg. “Now Gloom, I know you’re nervous, but try your best!” Gloom looks up at Florence with fear in her eyes, but then walks over to the West side and stands with her small arms held out. You smile, Gloom is clearly showing courage and bravery. Your pokemon take their respective positions and stand in a defensive position. You then approach the pick-up truck and pull off the cover on the back, revealing the cages. But it is not what you expect, as a “Vileplume” shakes off its large petal, revealing a Houndour! The Houndour has a collar around its neck, with a small box attached. The Houndour begin to howl and bark fiercely. You then realise that this box is infact a walkie-talkie and that the poachers will be arriving shortly. Houndour then growls at you and fires an Ember attack at its cage, weakening the bars and then it smashes through and lands on the ground, growling fiercely at you. The poachers are aware of your presence and will be coming shortly but this Houndour is hostile and may attack. What will you do?

    Ryan jumps back, startled by the Houndour.
    "Chinchou!" called Ryan, "paralyze this Houndour with Thunder Wave!" Ryan turned to Zubat, "As soon as Chinchou's done, I want you to use Leech Life to drain all the energy out of Houndour. It'll heal you from the earliar fight."
    Ryan knew the poachers would be back soon, and Zubat would need his strength. Though this leaves one area ungaurded, it would flush the poachers out from there to be attacked by the team of four. Ryan waited for his Pokemon's attacks.
    Last edited by ryman; 27th July 2005 at 12:24 AM.
    At I is Smartness, we never stop making the logical...



  18. #1068
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Oringinally posted by Shinjara
    Dae90: As the waves crash against each other, the Surf attacks cancelling each other out, K-Flex dives in to and under the water and approaches Sacrosanct, surfacing very swiftly and picks up Sacrosanct on her back and then levitates upwards and quickly floats back towards you. Sacrosanct looks up at you in fear of what he just experienced, but then regains his courage and hops off of K-Flexs back. You praise K-Flex for her bravery and quick thinking. Meanwhile, Avaria and Haruspex struggle to fly over to Flora against the strong winds, but manage to and they pick up Flora and lift her up and make their way back to you.

    Stating your attacks to them, they all nods and plug their ears the best they can, wings, flowers and claw block the sound of Obsidians high pitched screech attack, which only manages to get the attention of the lower evolutions of Remoraid and Carvanha. They look at you, their ears clearly ringing from the horrible sound, and miraculously they surface underwater, seemingly to recover. This leaves the higher evolutions left. You look up at the radio tower that Obsidian pointed out, which is emitting red rings of some sort of energy. K-Flex has now levitated to the middle of the brawl and has spun around vigorously creating a large Whirlpool. However, something unexpected happens, K-Flex’s Whirlpool has managed to carry the Remoraid and Carvanha and they are spinning around and around the Whirlpool! You worry that they will be enraged by this and watch as the rest of your pokemon attempt to attack the leaders. Flora, who glows and raises her strength using Growth is now Absorbing the Leader Sharpedo, however, the shark races towards her with a Crunch attack. Diving out of the water, K-Flex quickly catches Flora on her back before floating off to safety. Relief flooding over you, you realise that these pokemon are extremely hostile.

    Your bird duo are doing their best to ward off the opposing sides with Pecks, Tackles and Fly attacks. However, the leader Octillery powers up an Ice Beam and fires it in the direction of your two birds. Avaria, swiftly dodge the attack, but the same cannot be said for Haruspex whom is hit head on, the owl pokemon falls. Only to be caught in the tentacle of the leader Octillery, it binds Haruspex in it’s tentacle. Octillery looks up at Avaria and calls out to it. Avaria, looking worried flies over to you and crows in a panick. She is trying to tell you that unless you recall your pokemon, Haruspex won’t be returned. The opposing sides want to wage their war. What will you do next?

    <ooc> I might be trading Avaria, so I returned her. Sorry! </ooc>

    Feeling panic rising inside him, Grey shudders and whispers to calm himself. With his newly retained calm, Grey scans the area once more. His pokemon don't seem to be too bad but Haruspex is being held as a hostage. What Grey was afraid would happen to the Whishcash happened to his own pokemon. Damn, he thinks. This really sucks. Finally focusing back on the tense situation, Grey calls out.

    "Avaria, Flora, Return! It'll be ok Haurspex. Don't worry I won't let them hurt you."

    "K-Flex plead our case Water-type to Water-type. Tell them that we we were only trying to help and that this war is unnatural. Ask him what the cause was and then we'll let be, only leave Haurspex free." Grey says, begging for remourse.

    Then behind his back, in a whisper so no one else hears, he tells Obsidian and K-Flex, "OK Obsidian, I think that the rings emitting form the tower are brainwashing these pokemon. I want you to try a Screech that will interfere with the signal, but only after Haurspex is free. If they don't let him go, do it anyway. K-Flex, if that Octillery doesn't let him go, swim over to him and use the most powerful Waterfall you can summon. When he's in shock, Tackle the tentacle holding Haruspex and fly back with the other two. Once we leave, we're heading straight for the tower to smooth things over. Ready?"

    Grey prepares for the neogiations and checks to see that everyone is in position. Then, happy that they are, he turns to K-Flex, "OK girl, start talkin'!"

    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 27th July 2005 at 6:53 PM.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Chikorita 04: After conversing with your Vulpix for a minute, you decide to head over to the Sphinx. After a long and exhausting walk through the desert, you stop in front of a giant stone statue with a lion’s body, an eagle’s wings, and a woman’s head. Though it is completely still and its eyes are closed, you can tell that it knows you are here. You take one more step so you are directly in front of the Sphink, and her eyelids shoot open, revealing blood-red eyes. Though her mouth does not move, you hear a strange sound, almost like many voices strung together, as the voice is both loud and soft, harsh and soothing. With this strange voice, the Sphink says to you:

    Entity of human blood,
    Mortal slain by flame or flood,
    Under sun that shines and glistens,
    To my riddle wilst thou listen?


    Taking a deep breath you nod, knowing that this is what you came here for. The Sphink blinks slowly, which you take to be a nod, and speaks again:

    Answer once and it will start,
    Thine journey to my treasured heart.
    To progress thou must answer right,
    Then in a battle thou shalt fight.


    You nod again and although you do not see the statue move, you suddenly realize it is grinning maliciously. It blinks slowly once again instead of nodding, and it tells you the riddle:

    In ice I live, in cold I thrive,
    In wretched heat I can’t survive.
    Through winter air I fly with glee,
    Gliding o’er the sapphire sea.


    What will you do now?

    Torkoal Stu: Freezy focuses all of his remaining energy into one single Powder Snow. Arach, meanwhile, tries several Poison Stings on Freezy. While both hit dead-on and cause good damage, Freezy is to focused to notice. Freezy releases his powered up Powder Snow at Arach, striking him straight in the face. Unable to stand the icy cold, Arach moves back and forth, then collapses. Level up for Freezy. The group of thieves and the boy all stare at you, terrified, then dash off into the night, climbing trees and going through doors, so in less than a minute, the allyway was completely deserted. You sigh, disappointed that you were unable to obtain the monorail keycard. Looking down and smiling at your Snorunt, something catches your eye, right about where the boy you were battling was. You walk over and pick it up. It is a silver card the size and shape of a credit card. The picture of a speeding monorail and the words MONORAIL KEYCARD are on the front. You smile as you figure out that the boy must have dropped it, and that you now have completed your mission. What will you do now?

    Misao: Cursing, you order your Vulpix to go and help the Breloom. After several pushes, Krystal and Breloom finally manage to push the flaming log off of a weak and burned Scyther. Breloom bends down and lifts Scyther on his back, while you and Abra join Krystal, Breloom, and Scyther. Suddenly, the Houndour from before bursts through the only patch left of non-burning trees. It jerks its head toward where it came from, indicating you should follow him, then disappears through the foilage. You, your Pokemon, Breloom, and Scyther quickly follow. After about a quarter of an hour, your group reaches a clearing. Breloom nods to you and Krystal, but ignores Houndour, then sprints off in another direction into the forest. You turn to the Houndour and she jerks her head again. Will you go with her?

  20. #1070
    Chikorita04 Guest

    Cool Answering the Sphynx's riddle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Chikorita 04: After conversing with your Vulpix for a minute, you decide to head over to the Sphinx. After a long and exhausting walk through the desert, you stop in front of a giant stone statue with a lion’s body, an eagle’s wings, and a woman’s head. Though it is completely still and its eyes are closed, you can tell that it knows you are here. You take one more step so you are directly in front of the Sphink, and her eyelids shoot open, revealing blood-red eyes. Though her mouth does not move, you hear a strange sound, almost like many voices strung together, as the voice is both loud and soft, harsh and soothing. With this strange voice, the Sphink says to you:

    Entity of human blood,
    Mortal slain by flame or flood,
    Under sun that shines and glistens,
    To my riddle wilst thou listen?


    Taking a deep breath you nod, knowing that this is what you came here for. The Sphink blinks slowly, which you take to be a nod, and speaks again:

    Answer once and it will start,
    Thine journey to my treasured heart.
    To progress thou must answer right,
    Then in a battle thou shalt fight.


    You nod again and although you do not see the statue move, you suddenly realize it is grinning maliciously. It blinks slowly once again instead of nodding, and it tells you the riddle:

    In ice I live, in cold I thrive,
    In wretched heat I can’t survive.
    Through winter air I fly with glee,
    Gliding o’er the sapphire sea.


    What will you do now?
    After conversing with Pixy a bit, Atrus finally figures out the answer.

    "I believe that--," he says.

    Pixy, looking worried, because she doesn't like the cold and wasn't sure of the answer, and now very scared of what the Sphynx can do, stutters, "Pix... vul..."

    "Yes, I'm sure," replies Atrus. To the Sphynx, who seems to be impatient, he says, "It is a snowflake."

    They both watch the Sphinx cautiously, ready to spring away at any moment, wondering what it will do.
    Last edited by Chikorita04; 27th July 2005 at 11:15 PM.

  21. #1071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Torkoal Stu: Freezy focuses all of his remaining energy into one single Powder Snow. Arach, meanwhile, tries several Poison Stings on Freezy. While both hit dead-on and cause good damage, Freezy is to focused to notice. Freezy releases his powered up Powder Snow at Arach, striking him straight in the face. Unable to stand the icy cold, Arach moves back and forth, then collapses. Level up for Freezy. The group of thieves and the boy all stare at you, terrified, then dash off into the night, climbing trees and going through doors, so in less than a minute, the allyway was completely deserted. You sigh, disappointed that you were unable to obtain the monorail keycard. Looking down and smiling at your Snorunt, something catches your eye, right about where the boy you were battling was. You walk over and pick it up. It is a silver card the size and shape of a credit card. The picture of a speeding monorail and the words MONORAIL KEYCARD are on the front. You smile as you figure out that the boy must have dropped it, and that you now have completed your mission. What will you do now?
    "God job Freezy!" Stuart excalimed as he picked up Snorunt with glee, then Stuart picked up the keycard and held it in his hand. "So much trouble for this piece of plastic," Stuart thought to himself as he clucthed in his hand tightly. "Snor unt nor snor!" (So where now Stuart?) Freezy asked pondering on this very strange mystery. "The monorail!" Stuart exclailmed as he began to walk toward the monorail with Freezy limping. "Your too weak to walk, maybe a good rest will help," Stuart said softly as Freezy returned into his Pokeball. Then Stuart began walking toward the monorail alone with the key gripped tightly in his hand.

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    ~*Hureta*~: Voltorb, now rolling at a very high speed, approaches Denulge, and Denulge lunges forward and Tackles Voltorb as hard as he can. Both pokemon collide, and both are thrown back. Voltorb simply rolls back, taking little damage but Denulge is thrown back and takes medium damage. A small snort is let out as he gets back onto his feet, on his own accord, Denulge begins to glow again and raises rocks into the air and hurls them towards Voltorb in rage. Voltorb is hit hard and flown back further. Denulge then glows again, you realise that he obtained stat boosts from the attack. Meanwhile, Shellder withdraws back into it’s shell as Geodude begins a barrage of Rock Throw attacks, each one inflicting only a small amount of damage. All of a sudden the man shouts out “Geodude! Voltorb! USE SELF DESTRUCT! NOW!” You now realise that this is how the man knocked out most of his victims. Both of the pokemon begin to glow white. You need to think of something fast, or this could get dangerous. Both of the enemy pokemon are badly injured, but a Self Destruct attack from both can still be devastating. What will you do?
    Shellder and Denulge (not the trainer), both realised that their defenses were never going to be enough despite the withdrawings and the ancient power extras, so they both ran behind Shientura. Denulge did the something to Shientura. Then, Shientura gave a potion to him.

    Realising that he has not a second to spare, he commands, "Shellder use surf against the explosion, it may block it from harming both of you. Denulge, from here without interfering with the surf, try to ancient power voltorb with your newly gained attack bonus." Of course, Shientura knew that this was an unusual move that requires a lot of team work, especially with another pokemon that is not on his team, so it's risky. But to him, that was the only way out.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Octillery
    As your battle went on, a crowd soon started to gather, and cries of “Isn’t that Yamaki?” and “Wow, it’s really him!” erupted from the sides of the riverbank, where people were standing. Your opponent grinned proudly, and soon began to boast. “You see kid?” he asked. “I haven’t lost in two years, and your just a rookie. I’m famous all over the world … and it’s a bad thing to mess with celebrities. Seadra, Dragonbreath!” Before you could do anything, a stream of green flames blew from the seadra’s mouth and headed right towards Mime. The psychic type tried to put up a barrier, but he wasn’t fast enough and was hit, causing him to fly backwards through the air, and land in a heap at your feet. Mime has fainted. Please send out another pokemon. this person’s tough … But luckily, Yamaki was so busy gloating he did not notice when Remoraid swam behind Seadra and water gunned him in the back. The jet of water caused Seadra to hurtle through the water and crash into the side of the riverbank, making a few cheers come from the crowd. The dragon shook the attack off easily though, and leered angrily at Remoraid. While the fish was stuck in its gaze, the wartortle came from behind and Rapid Spun his back. What do you do…?
    P-Arts, I will be gone from July 29th to August 9th, and then sometime after I'll be gone again. Don't exepect my usually quick responses. So yeah.

    "Oh, crud..." Zero Muttered as the heap of Psychic Pokemon layed at his feet. "Now this calls for dramatic background music" he said as he thew out a Pokeball and released Darkwing, his Murkrow. Seeing if the blue Fish Pokemon was okay after the Rapid Spin, he ordered attacks.
    "Guys, that Seadra is a threat to humanity! We need to take it out! Darkwing, go overhead and hit the Wartortle with a Featherdance and then see if you can use a Featherdance on Seadra to help Remoraid for his Rock Blast on Seadra yet again." Zero said, shooting a nasty glance at all of the Yamaki Fanboys/Girls.
    "Yeah, so he's a celebrity for putting a lure on a pole? I may as well be a celebrity for breathing..." he muttered to himself
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Joe
    After carefully deliberating which way to go (ahem), you and Diglett hurried down the right path of the cave, and soon met with a pair of steel doors. They each had identical carvings of explosions, and at the very head of the door Groudon was stepping out of the volcano. You think there could be any connection (duh)? Cautiously, you opened the doors and stepped inside to reveal the sight of dozens of electrodes hooked into computers, all being charged up. Each of their faces was contorted in pain, as it looked like the treatment must be hurting them very much. Suddenly, a door at the end of the lab opened, and out came the man in the white coat. He froze when he saw you and quickly reached for a pokeball. “Who are you?” he snarled, as the pokeball opened in a flash of red light to show a powerful looking magnemite. “And what are you doing in this facility?

    thed3
    The girl smiled slightly after you were done speaking to Magneto, and with a confident smile on her face spoke. “What you’re planning won’t work.” Your eyes widened as she said this, as you were out of earshot when you spoke to Magneto. Trying to ignore the sinking feeling in your stomach, a signal to Magneto was all it took to feel your confidence growing again. The magnet buzzed in response and let out a horrible screeching sound that caused everyone but the little girl to cover her ears. However, the kadabra looked like he had been expecting it, as he had shoved both spoons into his ears to block out the sound. He quickly removed the spoons and waited for Magneto to attack again. The electric type’s eye narrowed and he sent out three Thundershocks towards you opponent. The kadabra raised his spoons and two of the attacks were sent back towards Magneto in the shape of thunder dragons, but one connected and caused the psychic to flinch in pain. Before you could celebrate the hit, the dragons soared over both your heads and combined to create a Thunderbolt. It soared to the ground at lightning speeds, and hit Magneto with full force, causing an overload in his systems. Sparks flew out of the magnet, which singed the ground around it and caused you to jump back. It then slammed into the ground, and although still awake, did not look like it could move … Magneto was stuck. Although able to fight, it will be unable to dodge or even change direction from now on. What do you do…?

    Golden Mew
    Morris’s face contorted into an expression of fury after you were done speaking. His hands begun to shake and he said quietly yet angrily, “You think you’re so much better than us … but what do you know!?" he said, his voice raising to a yell. "You can’t imagine the things I’ve seen, been forced to do, and yet you went and assumed that because I’m a rocket I have no conscience, no ability to feel! I was going to make this quick, and painless, but now… your pokemon will pay for your naivety.” The woman called Terra’s face had remained impassive through all of this, but if you looked closely you could see guilt flash over her pretty features. She quickly shook it of, though, and without hesitation said, “Zephry, Double Edge.” The multi coloured bird let out a soft coo before hurtling forward towards you pokemon at tremendous speeds. Before Enterna had time to react, Zephry had plowed into the grass type head first, sending the chikorita back, before rebounding and crashing into Aqua. The eagle then swooped back into the air, so as not to be caught in close combat. Aqua grinned confidently before trying to build up a Surf. Nothing happened. This could cause problems, as apparently the rumours of there being water in that area of the moon were false. Zephry took his confusion as a sign of weakness, and disappeared from sight. Enterna looked around in confusion, hoping to catch a glimpse, and noticed a flash of feathers before receiving a large cut on her side, courtesy of Aerial Ace. Marshmallow saw the opportunity, and launched out of the ground to hit the pidgeotto. Before he could though, the Solrock jumped in the way of the attack and took the damage instead. Morris smirked confidently. “Good job Wave, Overheat.” The attack burst out of the solrock’s body and a large dome of flames covered the surrounding area. Luckily, only two pokemon were close enough to be hit, and they were Aqua and Marshmallow. Both had enough of a resistance to keep fighting after, but both looked scorched. Meanwhile, you heard a piercing shriek from behind you and saw that Goldfeather was locked in a battle with Zephry. Your pidgey was continually moving, avoiding all attacks, and doing quite well overall. Terra saw this and glanced at you with a grin on her face before calling out, “Dragonbreath!” The bird let out a jet of green flames from it’s powerful beak, which engulfed Goldfeather and caused him to cry out. When they died out, Goldfeather was flying limply and kept an extremely wary eye on Zephry, lest the pidgeotto decided to pull out any other tricks. “You see now, little girl?” asked Terra, brushing her hair out of her face. “We Rockets aren’t stupid enough to send any old Grunt to steal pokemon, and risk being caught. No, only the crčme de la crčme are allowed outside the base, and that means you never stood a chance.” What do you do…?

    _Kangaskhan_
    After arguing with Jack, you both decided to peer out and see what the problem was. When you looked out you saw a young girl, about the age of six, with pink hair. In her right hand was an ice-cream and her other fist was closed around a pokeball. She was shrieking hysterically, and cries of “I don’t want it!” and “It smells like doo-doo!” could be heard amongst the screams. Slowly you walked over to her, and feeling the inexplicable urge to be helpful, you said, “There, there, I know he smells but his name is Jack, and would prefer to be called it.” After receiving a slap on the back of the head from your sneasel, you saw the little girl begin to giggle. “S-sorry for disturbing you,” she said meekly, taking another lick of her ice-cream. “But I just caught my first pogey-mon, and… well...” She indicated behind her to where a grimer was sitting, grinning away. “I d-didn’t mean to catch him, but he jumped in the way of this duskull I saw… I should get back to Daddy, but I don’t want to be left alone with this… thing.” The grimer smiled proudly at that comment, and proceeded to steal her ice cream. She just glared at it before looking back up at you with a puppy dog expression on her face. “Will you take me to Daddy?” What do you do…?

    Octillery
    Darkwing nodded in affirmative, and quickly flew across the water to attack the wartortle, but was interrupted as violent blasts of compressed ice smashed into his wings. You looked towards the seadra and saw that it was letting of an Icicle Spear attack at your flying-friend. Darkwing let out a crow of indignation before swooping low and releasing feathers all around Seadra. But before the attack could take effect, the water-type was already swimming at Remoraid at tremendous speeds, before hitting him in a Double Edge attack. Darkwing shrieked and flew over to help his fallen friend, therefore getting Seadra’s attention. While it was distracted, Remo’ launched the most powerful Rock Blast he could manage at the back of the seadra’s head, which connected and caused the sea-horse to fly out the water and land on the bank at his trainers feet. It was knocked out, the attack must have been a critical hit! That was lucky. Yamaki snarled at you and yelled, “You cheated and you know it! There’s no way a rookie could beat Seadra, so come clean!” Boo’s erupted from the crowd at Yamaki’s bad sportsmanship, so he closed his mouth before yelling some commands at the wartortle in a foreign language that you didn’t recognize. He grinned at you. “This battle is as good as over.” What do you do…?


    Jesus Christ, that took a long time! <_<
    Last edited by Nagashi; 27th July 2005 at 4:01 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Updates

    Major apologies for the delay and piss-poorness of these updates but I didn't want to put off writing them anymore and keep you waiting

    quilava plush:
    You get to the boy just as he has a pokeball ready in his hand, looking to capture Akari. He is just about to argue with you as to the ownership of the Horsea when your quick thinking by showing him your pokedex shuts him up. You withdraw Akari into her pokeball with a happy squeal, glad just to have had some playtime, and motion to a rockpool to your right closer to the sea. ”I need to get this Carvanha to a Pokémon Center really quick; do you know where the closest one is?“ you plead, but they are still not convinced that Krabby hasn’t been taken by the Sharpedo, until you hear a shout, ”Krusty!” You look up to see the young boy holding his pokemon high above his head as it nips at him with it’s pincers. It doesn’t surprise you in the slightest that the poor pokemon didn’t want to be found by such a horrid trainer but he is so happy that he doesn’t notice. ”There’s a pokemart on the beachfront, on the corner of Western Street.” Your blank expression urges him to continue, “You know, down past the arcades.”

    ROBEATSKEE1:
    You set off past the guard and into the power plant with your two pokemon following behind you, exhausted from the battle. You walk through a doorway and into a huge but dingy main foyer, where workers bustle backwards and forwards all over the place. A massive grey machine of some sort shoots up the middle of the building and you gaze up at the floors. Escalators lie to your left and some lifts to your right, but there seems to be no reception desk of any sort to tell you where to go. Looking nervously around you eventually spot a Help board, and as you approach it you see it has a plan of the building.

    2nd Floor – Admin
    1st Floor – Control
    Ground Floor – Reception and Canteen
    Basement – Turbine Generator
    Lower Basement – Storage

    You look back at your pokemon for help, where do you want to go?

    Skrusti:
    Biz scans the opening with his Psychic abilities, searching for something, but what exactly you don’t know. He turns back at you with a shrug, this is just an ordinary ‘room’, black felt lines every wall and there are some spooky props for the ghost-train ride but Gastly just doesn’t seem to be very intent on battling. He pokes his head out through a wall then whips it away just as the confusion attack slams into it. It all goes quiet while Biz hones his senses when suddenly Gastly appears inches from Eneg’s face, waggling his tongue about and laughing maniacally, causing Gengar to hold his belly as he chuckles. Neither you nor Biz find it funny and as Gastly is occupied he is hit with another crashing confusion in the back of the head. His laugh turns to a frown and he crosses his eyes, then floats off sadly through a wall. Level up for Biz, he now knows Rock Tomb. You won your first battle, but Gengar is waiting with the train still infront of him, what next?

    MetalYoshi17:
    You formulate your plan as you desperately watch Beedril spiral downwards in it’s deathly pirouette with Crobat. You shout out desperately, “Get control of your stingers, then punch them into opposite sides of it's mouth”, and she obeys your orders, jamming her stingers into her foe’s jaw and prising them open. With a crash Crobat slams into the ground just seconds after Beedril breaks free, and with a furious beat of her wings manages to avoid hitting the ground. Crobat couldn’t possibly be more KO’d and you jump for joy. Level up for Beedril. Your celebration is rudely cut short though by that familiar voice, ”Enough!” shouts the official, “Jeyna”, referring to the female rocket, ”your turn.” Having been expecting another battle you watch as the purple haired woman takes a pokeball from her belt and releases a Weezing into the air. ”Cover them with Smog” she shouts and suddenly your vision is obscured. There is a commotion as all of a sudden you are pushed onto your back, and you feel the precious rock slip from your hands. Through the haze you make out the noise of tyres screeching away. What will you do?

    Shinjara:
    You finally reach the Energos Quarry, and from up on your shoulder Kara caws, impressed with the huge amount of rock which has been excavated to form the huge hole before you. At the end to your left there is a slope down to the bottom which seems to be the only way down so you make your way towards it. Old abandoned machinery lies scattered around and there the place is filled with rubble. Your guidebook tells you that they used to excavate Thunder Stones here but the supply dried up and so they moved away, though it was rumoured that the strange wild electric pokemon here had actually forced them out. You make your way slowly down the slope and start to saunter through the quarry, unsure of what to look for, when a small shock of electricity ‘Zaps’ the ground just behind your feet. You turn quickly and see a flash of yellow disappear behind a rock with a mischievous laugh, what now?

    Bladerboy: (Repost, I think you're on Holiday though)
    Blaze runs up to the Grimer who had come forward with his teeth bared and ready to fight. You quickly realise that jumping on sludge and pinning it to the floor doesn’t exactly work as Blaze almost gets trapped in the sticky pokemon. As Grimer oozes out from underneath your Growlithe’s feet he bites it hard anyway somewhere near it’s neck, but then yaps and recoils in disgust. Looks like you’ve made another mistake, biting toxic waste doesn’t taste very good at all and Blaze is lucky not to have poisoned himself! As he tries to rid the taste from his mouth Grimer forms a fist from his sludge and pounds Blaze in the side causing him to yelp in pain and jump backwards. Grimer are trickier customers then you had expected, you’ll have to be more careful with your next orders …

    ~*CB*~: (Repost, but you're away too)
    Roselia carries on looking after the flock as Meditite takes out your orders. She floats forward cautiously as Ion begins to charge up the static electricity in his fur and starts to crackle with electricity. Your pokemon listens to your advice and meditates a couple of metres above the ground, waiting for the Mareep to make the first move. The two face off for a moment but Ion soon loses interest though and turns away, with no intention of attacking he doesn’t mind staying outside as long as it takes. The other Mareep notice and begin to get restless and one or two try and break off from the pack. Acting quickly to keep the situation under control Roselia spreads out her leaves intimidatingly and charges up with her growth, quickly getting them back into line. Realising that she needs put Ion inside himself Meditite floats forward, winding back her right fist as it starts to glow. She gets hit by a small warning Thundershock but with a burst of speed dives in and crashes a Mega Punch into Ion’s side. Keen to avoid the horns she connects only with spongy cotton near Ion’s neck but the powerful attack gets the message across and the outlaw Mareep starts to slowly shuffle towards the barn, bleating angrily as Meditite follows behind him.

Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •