Page 44 of 122 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1076
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangaskhan_
    After arguing with Jack, you both decided to peer out and see what the problem was. When you looked out you saw a young girl, about the age of six, with pink hair. In her right hand was an ice-cream and her other fist was closed around a pokeball. She was shrieking hysterically, and cries of “I don’t want it!” and “It smells like doo-doo!” could be heard amongst the screams. Slowly you walked over to her, and feeling the inexplicable urge to be helpful, you said, “There, there, I know he smells but his name is Jack, and would prefer to be called it.” After receiving a slap on the back of the head from your sneasel, you saw the little girl begin to giggle. “S-sorry for disturbing you,” she said meekly, taking another lick of her ice-cream. “But I just caught my first pogey-mon, and… well...” She indicated behind her to where a grimer was sitting, grinning away. “I d-didn’t mean to catch him, but he jumped in the way of this duskull I saw… I should get back to Daddy, but I don’t want to be left alone with this… thing.” The grimer smiled proudly at that comment, and proceeded to steal her ice cream. She just glared at it before looking back up at you with a puppy dog expression on her face. “Will you take me to Daddy?” What do you do…?
    The back of his head hurt from Jacks antics. 'Damn sneasel...' he murmered to himself.

    "What do you think we should do?"

    "Go eat. I'm so hungry!"

    Josh looked around. Other than a cotton candy stand with a few cockroaches, there didn't seem to be many places to eat.

    "Maybe if we find her dad, he'll reward us or something."

    "FOOD!?!"

    "Yah, sure maybe. We just gotta take her, and her... Grimer.... to her dad. How hard could it be?"

    At this point Jack was rolling around on the ground complaining about hunger and how he was gonna get me arrested for Pokemon abuse. Josh rolled his eyes and turned to the little girl. She was little and very niave looking, however, her temper seemed to be very noticable. He then looked at the brown glob sitting next to her. It smelt horrible, and it looked like something on your shoe after you go for a walk. Josh hadn't had that much experience with these pokemon, but he knew that they weren't the ideal house pet. Jack continued to roll around on the ground, occasionally stopping to see how Josh was reacting.

    "Okay, we'll help you. However, you have to give us something in exchange, and tell us your name."

    Jack smiled. He loved to do things like this, especially to little girls.

    "Then, tell us where your dad went. I'm sure we could find him in fifteen minutes or so."

    Jacks mouth dropped to the floor.

    "Fifteen minutes?!?! That like an eternity in Pokemon years!!"

    "You'll get over it."

    The girl seemed happy, as did the grimer. Then the two heros waited for their answer...

  2. #1077
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    After carefully deliberating which way to go (ahem), you and Diglett hurried down the right path of the cave, and soon met with a pair of steel doors. They each had identical carvings of explosions, and at the very head of the door Groudon was stepping out of the volcano. You think there could be any connection (duh)? Cautiously, you opened the doors and stepped inside to reveal the sight of dozens of electrodes hooked into computers, all being charged up. Each of their faces was contorted in pain, as it looked like the treatment must be hurting them very much. Suddenly, a door at the end of the lab opened, and out came the man in the white coat. He froze when he saw you and quickly reached for a pokeball. “Who are you?” he snarled, as the pokeball opened in a flash of red light to show a powerful looking magnemite. “And what are you doing in this facility?


    Jesus Christ, that took a long time! <_<
    After running down the right side of the tunnel, Joe came to a set of large, steel doors. As he opened them, he peered inside and saw a lot of Electrodes hooked up to a big machine. Their facial expressions showed that they were clearly in pain. Then, the man in the white coat came into the room.
    "Who are you? And what are you doing in this facility?" he asked, while releasing a powerful looking Magnemite.
    "I'm Joe," he said, "I heard the explosion and saw you running down here. What caused the explosion back there? And why were you running away?" asked Joe. Then he turned his attention towards the Magnemite. "But, if you'd rather battle first, that's good too." said Joe, as he motioned his Diglett to come forward.
    "Your choice," said Joe, "explain or battle."

  3. #1078
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts

    Golden Mew
    Morris’s face contorted into an expression of fury after you were done speaking. His hands begun to shake and he said quietly yet angrily, “You think you’re so much better than us … but what do you know!?" he said, his voice raising to a yell. "You can’t imagine the things I’ve seen, been forced to do, and yet you went and assumed that because I’m a rocket I have no conscience, no ability to feel! I was going to make this quick, and painless, but now… your pokemon will pay for your naivety.” The woman called Terra’s face had remained impassive through all of this, but if you looked closely you could see guilt flash over her pretty features. She quickly shook it of, though, and without hesitation said, “Zephry, Double Edge.” The multi coloured bird let out a soft coo before hurtling forward towards you pokemon at tremendous speeds. Before Enterna had time to react, Zephry had plowed into the grass type head first, sending the chikorita back, before rebounding and crashing into Aqua. The eagle then swooped back into the air, so as not to be caught in close combat. Aqua grinned confidently before trying to build up a Surf. Nothing happened. This could cause problems, as apparently the rumours of there being water in that area of the moon were false. Zephry took his confusion as a sign of weakness, and disappeared from sight. Enterna looked around in confusion, hoping to catch a glimpse, and noticed a flash of feathers before receiving a large cut on her side, courtesy of Aerial Ace. Marshmallow saw the opportunity, and launched out of the ground to hit the pidgeotto. Before he could though, the Solrock jumped in the way of the attack and took the damage instead. Morris smirked confidently. “Good job Wave, Overheat.” The attack burst out of the solrock’s body and a large dome of flames covered the surrounding area. Luckily, only two pokemon were close enough to be hit, and they were Aqua and Marshmallow. Both had enough of a resistance to keep fighting after, but both looked scorched. Meanwhile, you heard a piercing shriek from behind you and saw that Goldfeather was locked in a battle with Zephry. Your pidgey was continually moving, avoiding all attacks, and doing quite well overall. Terra saw this and glanced at you with a grin on her face before calling out, “Dragonbreath!” The bird let out a jet of green flames from it’s powerful beak, which engulfed Goldfeather and caused him to cry out. When they died out, Goldfeather was flying limply and kept an extremely wary eye on Zephry, lest the pidgeotto decided to pull out any other tricks. “You see now, little girl?” asked Terra, brushing her hair out of her face. “We Rockets aren’t stupid enough to send any old Grunt to steal pokemon, and risk being caught. No, only the crčme de la crčme are allowed outside the base, and that means you never stood a chance.” What do you do…?
    GM could use sly language, which wouldn't really get her anywhere, but then had an idea. "I'm not a little girl," GM muttered to the rocket, just loud enough to hear. She then knelt down to her Chickorita, Dunsparce, and Pidgey, and started whispering. "Dunsparce, start digging a long tunnel away from the battle, then come up and start gathering as many Pokemon as you can find. Tell them that you need help, that rockets are abusing you and trying to hurt your friends in a battle, and it's not going well. Ask them to help you win those rockets in a battle. Enterna, you follow though that tunnel, ok? Help spread the message to the whole forest here. And you to, Goldfeather. Fly away quickly, and round as amny birds as you can, but don't stray away. Please guys, be quick, Aqua can't handle it all by herself!" They nodded and set to work. GM then released her Slowpoke, Peach, and called Aqua over. She used a potion on Aqua, then began. "Aqua, try using a leer to knock that Pidgeotto's defence down, then lunge at it with a scratch attack. Slowpoke, use a curse on Pidgeotto, then on Solrock. Ok?" The Pokemon nodded, and Slowpoke quickly had a thought. 'She saved my life once, GM did... I love her for that. That's when I joined her team. I'm happy to be in it, and I'm going to prove to my master that I'm the bestest Slowpoke you can get!'.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  4. #1079
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor: “Yeah, I need to find Faith my Butterfree,” He sighs as you use Venom to help find your Pokemon. “Oh yeah!” He suddenly shouts as he throws a Pokeball at the ground releasing a Venonat. “Tracey, use your sight to find a Scizor, a Ninjask and Faith.” Suddenly Tracey and Venom begin scanning the forest with there sight. Venom begins to jump with joy followed by Tracey doing the same, they suddenly begin to run as Peter and you begin to hold them down. Suddenly Peter lets go of Tracey and Tracey runs off with Peter following. Suddenly Venom begins to run after then as you fall back because she shook you off. You stand up and look into the distance to see Tracey running with Peter following and Venom running away swiftly toward the forest too. What will you do?
    Note to Stu: I changed my reply because I am trading my Venonat. Sorry for any inconvenience.

    DS, seeing that his Venonat was escaping, decided to return the insect pokemon to her ball. He took the Venonat´s ball from his backpack and a red light sucked Venom."Now I need a plan" he thought. This sound was affecting bugs so all of his pokemon were useless. He meditated for a while. This was a hard situation. Grievous was his starter pokemon. Maybe if he called for help, Grievous would ignore the sound and come back. DS called Grievous and hoped that his plan would work.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  5. #1080
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    thed3
    The girl smiled slightly after you were done speaking to Magneto, and with a confident smile on her face spoke. “What you’re planning won’t work.” Your eyes widened as she said this, as you were out of earshot when you spoke to Magneto. Trying to ignore the sinking feeling in your stomach, a signal to Magneto was all it took to feel your confidence growing again. The magnet buzzed in response and let out a horrible screeching sound that caused everyone but the little girl to cover her ears. However, the kadabra looked like he had been expecting it, as he had shoved both spoons into his ears to block out the sound. He quickly removed the spoons and waited for Magneto to attack again. The electric type’s eye narrowed and he sent out three Thundershocks towards you opponent. The kadabra raised his spoons and two of the attacks were sent back towards Magneto in the shape of thunder dragons, but one connected and caused the psychic to flinch in pain. Before you could celebrate the hit, the dragons soared over both your heads and combined to create a Thunderbolt. It soared to the ground at lightning speeds, and hit Magneto with full force, causing an overload in his systems. Sparks flew out of the magnet, which singed the ground around it and caused you to jump back. It then slammed into the ground, and although still awake, did not look like it could move … Magneto was stuck. Although able to fight, it will be unable to dodge or even change direction from now on. What do you do…?
    Looking at his little Magnemite stuck in the ground enraged Thed. He could not see the reasoning as to being so harsh on such a little pokemon, even if it was a pokemon battle. "You wanna play rough huh?" Thed said in an angry tone. "We'll play rough," as he pulled Magneto's pokeball out an recalled him. His tone changed and he said to the pokeball, "You did good Magneto, but if worse comes to worse I'm going to need you again so rest up."

    With that Thed put Magneto's pokeball back onto his belt and threw another pokeball onto the fielf. The ball opened up and revealed a Shedinja. "Alright Shredder I know you've seen what this Kadabra has done to our comrades and I know that you won't stand for it." The Shedinja just floated there although it did give a long growl to agree with Thed. "Alright Shredder use a Mind Reader to predict where Kadabra is going to be and what he's going to do for the round, basically use it for offense and defense. Then blast the psychic with Silver Winds. If you see that the Kadabra is going to do something weird like pull off some sort of attack that you are weak against dodge it with a Faint Attack."

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  6. #1081
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Lookie Lookie! More updates!

    Blaziken's_Charizard - You pause a moment to think, then decide to ask for help. Looking around, though, you realize there are more people around than you thought. It seems finding reliable information will be rougher than you first expected. Pushing you way through the crowd you periodically stop to ask for help, each time with no luck. After a few long moments of bustling around, you spot a ticket booth, a young woman standing behind its counter. Rushing over, you hurriedly ask her for assistance.

    "The Mystic Woodlands?" She enquires. "Are you sure you want to go there? You'll have to cut through the Dead Forest, you know."

    You sigh and nod, just wanting to get on the right train. The woman gives you a soured 'If you're sure' expression, and points to the blue Train. You thank her and are about to walk off, when she clears her throat and motions to the ticket prices. It seems that you have to buy a ticket to get on the train, but when you reach into your pocket for your wallet, you find it missing. What will you do?

    Kickle Cubicle - Not wanting confrontation, you duck into the safety of the store, but the Espeon has other plans. Catching the door half open, it slips in behind you, glowing a nasty purplish back. It's about ready to unleash a nasty Psychic attack on you, when a voice cuts in from behind.

    "Scenna, how many time have I told you not to scare the customers?"

    Whirling around, you come face-to-face with a young woman in a black robe. Around her shoulders hangs a soft violet cape, and for a brief moment she reminds you of a fairy tale gypsy. Pushing her long silvery hair from her face, she smiles, and holds out her hand for you to shake. "I'm Luna, and that's Scenna. I’m terribly sorry for her behavior." Scenna simply snorts, and curls around her trainer’s leg, her eyes still focusing on you rather hatefully. Luna, on the other hand, seems quit happy to have you around, and motions towards the back of the store. "To make up for all the trouble, why don't I give you a tour of the shop?"

    What will you do?

    Michishirube -
    REPOST After deciding to head to Sconociuto, the unknown planet, you begin your trek towards the Monorail Station. As you journey towards your destination, you boredly try to amuse yourself by taking in the sights, but to no avail. You can see people shopping, children playing, and even Pokemon training, but none of it seems like anything new to you. Sighing, you speed up your pace, just wanting to get to the monorail so that your fun can really begin. Up ahead, you soon make out the outline of the Monorail Station, which sends your spirits into a soar with the thought of space travel. Unfortunately, you're soon pulled right back down into reality when you notice the thick smoke curling up from around the building. What will you do?

    Eeveeboy_geoff - The girls whirl around, all 12 sets of eyes staring you down, not at all pleased with then interruption. "What do you want?" the leader of the Meridane Minuns demands. Running your hand down your face, you sigh. These girls obviously aren't the brightest crayons in the box. Exasperated, you restate your question once more.

    "We're here..." Sarah begins. "Because these lowlifes stole our uniform ideas AND our cheer routine!"

    Shellie’s lip curls at being called a thief. Drawing her arm back, she slugs Sarah, to the horror of everyone around. Clutching her now bloodied chin, Sarah whirls around and returns the favor. Soon the two girls are on the ground, mangling one another's face, while their teammates run about, some trying to break them up, others fleeing the beach before they get involved. A few yards away, you can see a dozen little and red and blue mice huddled together, scared out of their wits. These Pokemon have obviously never been around a fight. What do you do?



    MetalGardevoir - The little girl stared for a moment, watching you walk off, before running after you. Grabbing your arm, she follows you into the Monorail Station.

    "Alright, big kid." she says, grinning somewhat manically. "I'll go with you, but we need tickets first."

    Without warning the child begins dragging you through the crowded station, and as you bump into various people you can't help but wonder why you offered to let her tag along. After a few moments of vicious tugging at your arm, you find yourself face to face with a blonde headed lady, who’s staring at you from behind a glass pane like you might just be insane. Peaking up over the counter the girls grins at her, the same vaguely insane look about her face.

    "Two tickets to the Enchanted Forest, please…”

    The ticket lady stares down at her for a long moment, then rings up the tickets. As you pay for your own the little girl fumbles through her sweater pockets, eventually unearthing a crumpled wad of bills, knocking two pokeballs out in the process. "Whoops...", she coos, picking them up, before smashing the crumpled money onto the counter, startling the blonde woman, who slowly hands her her ticket as though she may bite. The girl only stares up at you, her mouth spread in a wide grin, and for a brief second you spot fangs protruding from her mouth. "Coming, big kid?" she asks, pokeballs still clutched in her tiny hands. What will you do?







  7. #1082
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    Rekkuza: REPOST Following your commands, Shagrath fires a Shadow Ball of his own which collides and balances out the Shadow Ball fired by Mightyena. Shagrath then speeds forward, sending a flurry of Ice Punches into the Haze, at the same time, Sableye’s eyes glow a bright red and has shot a red beam into the haze, allowing Sableye to see the two. Shagrath’s Ice Punches connect with Murkrow and Murkrow is then thrown back by the impact, KO’ed **Shagrath gains 1 Level-up** Grinning confidently, you watch as Sableye launches itself into the cloud of Haze and then Astonishes Mightyena, who is knocked back and is then hit directly in the side by a powerful Mega Kick from Sableye. The Mightyena falls, letting out a low growl, it attempts to get up, but alas, falls, KO’ed. **Sableye gains 1 Level-Up**. The figure begins to speak, “I can’t believe it, Rekkuza, you truly are powerful… I will guide you accordingly…” Without a moment’s notice, the figure flies into the sky and then explodes, a dark liquid then falls onto the ground, making the picture of an arrow appear on the ground, pointing towards a run-down Fairground ride. The figure then appears in front of you, in a spirit form, “My deed is done, follow the arrow to what it is I promised you.” What will you do?

    Bowing as a thank you to his help, Rekkuza touches the ground with a finger, signaling the capture of two more souls for master. "He shall be happy..." Rekkuza muttered, watching as the man appears for a moment, reasureing the location. "Very well..." Rekkuza said, Sableye dissapearing and his dark Gengar floating next to him. Walking to where the arrow points, Rekkuza glances around, taking in the sites. "Well, lets see if you can sense anything." Rekkuza said, squinting through the darkness even though he can see all. "You are the heir after all." Rekkuza said, pulling his hair back. "Well," Rekkuza said. Lets get searching.

  8. #1083
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Michishirube - REPOST After deciding to head to Sconociuto, the unknown planet, you begin your trek towards the Monorail Station. As you journey towards your destination, you boredly try to amuse yourself by taking in the sights, but to no avail. You can see people shopping, children playing, and even Pokemon training, but none of it seems like anything new to you. Sighing, you speed up your pace, just wanting to get to the monorail so that your fun can really begin. Up ahead, you soon make out the outline of the Monorail Station, which sends your spirits into a soar with the thought of space travel. Unfortunately, you're soon pulled right back down into reality when you notice the thick smoke curling up from around the building. What will you do?
    "Oh no..." mumbles Michishirube.

    The trainer tosses out his Torchic from its Pokeball, and leads the little orange chick into the building with him. Because Michi is almost 100% sure that it is a fire, Torchic would be the best option to be resistant to the heat.

    But then, he thinks again, and also sends out Squirtle.

    "We'll need you to put out the fire should there be a fire" explains Michi.

    Squirtle gives an okay, and the 3 of them start running towards the building.

  9. #1084
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane

    Blaziken's_Charizard - You pause a moment to think, then decide to ask for help. Looking around, though, you realize there are more people around than you thought. It seems finding reliable information will be rougher than you first expected. Pushing you way through the crowd you periodically stop to ask for help, each time with no luck. After a few long moments of bustling around, you spot a ticket booth, a young woman standing behind its counter. Rushing over, you hurriedly ask her for assistance.

    "The Mystic Woodlands?" She enquires. "Are you sure you want to go there? You'll have to cut through the Dead Forest, you know."

    You sigh and nod, just wanting to get on the right train. The woman gives you a soured 'If you're sure' expression, and points to the blue Train. You thank her and are about to walk off, when she clears her throat and motions to the ticket prices. It seems that you have to buy a ticket to get on the train, but when you reach into your pocket for your wallet, you find it missing. What will you do?
    Giving the woman an eerie look, Ash reached for his wallet to pay the woman only to find it missing.
    "Oh no!" Ash said under his breath "What am I gonna do?"
    Panicking, Ash finally tells the woman that his wallet cannot be found.
    "Uh... I think we have a problem, Ma'am. I can't seem to find my wallet..." he nervously said as he gave the woman another uncanny look.
    "Maybe... it was... it dropped out of... my pocket... when I was running," he commented, now trembling.
    "I can go search for it you know," he suggested, not wanting the woman to find out the bad feeling he has about her.

    "Maybe I can ditch her when I am searching for my lost wallet," he thought to himself.
    He stared at the woman, only expecting something strange...

  10. #1085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane

    MetalGardevoir - The little girl stared for a moment, watching you walk off, before running after you. Grabbing your arm, she follows you into the Monorail Station.

    "Alright, big kid." she says, grinning somewhat manically. "I'll go with you, but we need tickets first."

    Without warning the child begins dragging you through the crowded station, and as you bump into various people you can't help but wonder why you offered to let her tag along. After a few moments of vicious tugging at your arm, you find yourself face to face with a blonde headed lady, who’s staring at you from behind a glass pane like you might just be insane. Peaking up over the counter the girls grins at her, the same vaguely insane look about her face.

    "Two tickets to the Enchanted Forest, please…”

    The ticket lady stares down at her for a long moment, then rings up the tickets. As you pay for your own the little girl fumbles through her sweater pockets, eventually unearthing a crumpled wad of bills, knocking two pokeballs out in the process. "Whoops...", she coos, picking them up, before smashing the crumpled money onto the counter, startling the blonde woman, who slowly hands her her ticket as though she may bite. The girl only stares up at you, her mouth spread in a wide grin, and for a brief second you spot fangs protruding from her mouth. "Coming, big kid?" she asks, pokeballs still clutched in her tiny hands. What will you do?
    Thinking that maybe he should be more cautious with inviting strange creatures on his journey (see Haunted Mansion), MG smiles a little nevertheless... as he has made a maniacal kid happy, at least a little.

    "Yes yes, I'm coming," MG says to the girl,"but if we're going to be traveling together, then I have to know your name. Mine's MetalGardevoir, or MG, or Nick, whatever you prefer."

    Hoping to hear a positive response, MG quickly wonders what Pokemon are in her Pokeballs...

  11. #1086
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Shadow Umbreon: REPOST The Poison Snake glares at you for protecting the Corsola, and then begins to sliver it’s way towards you. But again, just in time Blaze comes through in time, tackling the Ekans hard and sending it flying backwards. Blaze then stands in front of the Ekans and Leers it, temporarily paralysing it in intimidation. Blaze then goes in for a high speed tackle and hit’s the Ekans dead on, dealing even more damage. However, the Ekans is not ready to give up just yet as it moves in to Wrap Blaze and then use a Bite Attack. Blaze readies himself for the attack, and looks up at you. Corsola has calmed down slightly and is now seemingly cheering Blaze on, giving him more confidence. What will you do next?
    Man, this thing just won't give up Elizabeth thought as she watched the Ekans get up once more to attack Blaze. She watched the Ekans quickly Wrap Blaze and come in for a bite attack as she shouted orders to her Pokemon,"Use Cut and try to get that Ekans off you fast! Then use yet another Tackle on it. Hopefully this Ekans will faint soon."
    Elizabeth looked over her shoulder for a second to find that the Corsola was cheering for Blaze, which made her smile. Taking her eyes off the Corsola and returning them to the battle, she watched her small Cyndaquil start to attack the Ekans and started to wonder when the battle would end.

  12. #1087
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Octillery
    Darkwing nodded in affirmative, and quickly flew across the water to attack the wartortle, but was interrupted as violent blasts of compressed ice smashed into his wings. You looked towards the seadra and saw that it was letting of an Icicle Spear attack at your flying-friend. Darkwing let out a crow of indignation before swooping low and releasing feathers all around Seadra. But before the attack could take effect, the water-type was already swimming at Remoraid at tremendous speeds, before hitting him in a Double Edge attack. Darkwing shrieked and flew over to help his fallen friend, therefore getting Seadra’s attention. While it was distracted, Remo’ launched the most powerful Rock Blast he could manage at the back of the seadra’s head, which connected and caused the sea-horse to fly out the water and land on the bank at his trainers feet. It was knocked out, the attack must have been a critical hit! That was lucky. Yamaki snarled at you and yelled, “You cheated and you know it! There’s no way a rookie could beat Seadra, so come clean!” Boo’s erupted from the crowd at Yamaki’s bad sportsmanship, so he closed his mouth before yelling some commands at the wartortle in a foreign language that you didn’t recognize. He grinned at you. “This battle is as good as over.” What do you do…?
    "I'm sorry, I don't speak Uhh.... any other language really than English... but anyways, Remoraid, you need to keep Rock Blastin' away at the Wartortle. Darkwing, I want you to try to Peck at the Wartortle's fuzzy tail to hold him down as Ol' Remmy here fires a Rock Blast at the turtle. You need to do this quick, that Wartortle can do anything at any moment with whatever Yamaki said at him. Don't do this for me, but for Mime, yourselves, and for the sake of doing it. So go!" Zero said in one long breath of air and then gasped filling his lungs with the fresh river air. He knew that Remoraid might not make it through the rest of the fight, but he hoped for the best. Watching Darkwing fly through the air, he just hoped that whatever Yamaki had up his sleeve wasn't ultra super destructively dangerous like. He crossed his index and his middle finger, then his ringfinger and his pinky, then crossed the two fingers and the same with the other hand. Then he crossed his thumbs and the big wads of finger (Thats a bad habit of mine in real life...). Just hoping for the best was all he could do.
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  13. #1088
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san


    Major apologies for the delay and piss-poorness of these updates but I didn't want to put off writing them anymore and keep you waiting

    Skrusti:
    Biz scans the opening with his Psychic abilities, searching for something, but what exactly you don’t know. He turns back at you with a shrug, this is just an ordinary ‘room’, black felt lines every wall and there are some spooky props for the ghost-train ride but Gastly just doesn’t seem to be very intent on battling. He pokes his head out through a wall then whips it away just as the confusion attack slams into it. It all goes quiet while Biz hones his senses when suddenly Gastly appears inches from Eneg’s face, waggling his tongue about and laughing maniacally, causing Gengar to hold his belly as he chuckles. Neither you nor Biz find it funny and as Gastly is occupied he is hit with another crashing confusion in the back of the head. His laugh turns to a frown and he crosses his eyes, then floats off sadly through a wall. Level up for Biz, he now knows Rock Tomb. You won your first battle, but Gengar is waiting with the train still infront of him, what next?

    I forgive you Sasuke....But my tommy gun don't! I'm gonna give ya to the count of three to get your sorry, dirt-trodden carcass out of this place! One....Two....*fires* Three. :P Just kidden, I really do forgive you..
    Oh yeah, I'm going to reply in the third person from now on o.O It just feels weird typing "I" --''


    "Uhhh..What just happened?" Tobias wondered, staring at the place where Gastly floated through. Scratching his head, Tobias turns to the inert form of the Gengar. Keeping Biz out, if its allright with Liz, to protect them from any "surprises" Gengar might try and throw at them. "So Big Guy," Tobias says, speaking to the Gengar, "Now what do we do?" Mag by this time had oozed next to him, with Eneg perched now on his shoulder. (He jumped up there after having the bajeebus scared out of him by the Gastly --' It didn't feel particularly nice. Claws. Hurt.)
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  14. #1089
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Ahh! Updates!!!

    You're all probably thinking, 'It's about time he posted some updates." Believe me, I think so too. I promise I'll try and return to my old timetable, so if you could all reply by Sunday, it would be great. Thanks for waiting for me,

    Joshua. Now, enjoy your updates!

    Suicide – You and Elsie board the Monorail, and you notice she keeps looking straight at you. Shrugging it off, you take your seat as the monorail starts up. Elsie fumbles a pair of Pokčballs from her belt, and throws them into the air.

    One reveals her Skitty, still unconscious. She quickly scoops it up off the floor, and sprays it with a Revive. She wakes up, and smiles. The other Pokčmon, however, instantly ensnares your attention.

    It almost looks like a snake, but it’s body is creamy white. Elsie smiles as she sees the look on your face. “I take it you like my Milotic?” she asks.

    As you are about to respond, the monorail begins to slow down, and the driver walks down the middle of the carriage you’re riding in. “Um, excuse me. May I ask which planet you plan to visit in the Space Zone, as I need to know to take you to the right center?” Your response?

    Hayley – You and Kipper begin to travel across the vast deserts in your journey to reach the Lost City of Sobek. The desert winds whip around you and Kipper, and you struggle to stay on your feet. Kipper looks at you worried, as you walk along the dusty plain.

    Suddenly, you and Kipper are hauled up into the air! Your eyes close instinctively, and Kipper cries out. But the movement stops, and you open your eyes.

    You find yourself hovering over the ground, and you look down to see an Onix beneath you. It scooped you out of the sandstorm, and is now smiling at you as it cruises along the desert, and takes you towards a collection of pyramids.

    As you stop outside one, the Onix lowers you gently to the ground, before disappearing back out into the desert. You turn around, and gasp. The Sphinx towers over you, watching your every movement. It’s eyes are focused solely on you.

    “Hello child,” she speaks, and you tremor at her voice. “I assume you wish to pass through my pyramid, and attempt to unlock the treasures within. It is a dangerous road, and one that should not be tread lightly. Many battles and mysteries await you inside my lair. If you wish to travel through my lair, you must answer this riddle. Answer on your first guess, and I shall let you pass. Answer wrongly, and you must battle to prove your worthiness to answer another riddle. If you wish to walk away after hearing my riddle, you are free to do so.”

    She closed her eyes, and speaks as though she is reciting.
    “Three parts of one with minds alike
    Held together by bolts so tight.”

    Your response?

    ZJ – You walk up to the large and dusty pyramids, looking forward to attempt to solve the ancient puzzles that are the Sphinx. You walk along the desert, searching through the pyramids. You finally find the object of your search, as you gaze nonchalantly at the large feline Sphinx. She gazes down at you.

    “Hello child,” she speaks, and you listen to her mesmeric voice. “I assume you wish to pass through my pyramid, and attempt to unlock the treasures within. It is a dangerous road, and one that should not be tread lightly. Many battles and mysteries await you inside my lair. If you wish to travel through my lair, you must answer this riddle. Answer on your first guess, and I shall let you pass. Answer wrongly, and you must battle to prove your worthiness to answer another riddle. If you wish to walk away after hearing my riddle, you are free to do so.”

    She closed her eyes, and speaks as though she is reciting.
    “I might infect with poison deep
    Or perhaps I’ll send you off to sleep
    Or hold you tightly with my might
    All in a beam of bright white light.”

    Your response?

    PorkYouPine – Marill smiles, but the grin fades as Mojo slams it for a Knock Off. Marill bounces backwards, falling hard on its butt. It begins to cry loudly, and Mojo, a look of pity on his face, slams it one more time. Not expecting the attack, Marill is caught off guard, and the hit is stronger than usual. With one last sob, it collapses, KO’ed. LEVEL UP FOR MOJO! The unconscious Marill is now lying in front of you. Will you leave it behind, or catch it?

    Manji – You reassure your Spinarak, and it fires a beam of bright, multi-coloured light. The ghost Growlithe howls in agony, and it begins to flicker, as though it can’t maintain its form. Spinarak looks pleased, until Growlithe roars again. Your spider Pokčmon tries to hide between your legs again, but you won’t let it.

    “Espeon, I choose you!” You spin around, and Ariel stands there, hurling a Pokčball into the air. The flash of red light fades to reveal an Espeon.

    “Psybeam it!” she calls. Her Espeon fires off another beam of psychic energy, and Growlithe howls in pain one more time, before disappearing.

    She walks over to you, and pats her Espeon. “Thank you for rescuing me. Now, may I ask what brings you to me?”

    Another Fan – OOC: Stands for Out of Character. And if you use more than one attack per round, the battle goes faster, and you can actually enjoy an adventure, instead of waiting six or seven updates for a battle to end.

    Goldeen leaps from the water, and slams her horn into the Magnemite, who seems dazed by the attack. The Magnemite floats back over, and it seems its still attracted to Goldeen. What will you do?

    Dragonite108 – You release your Swablu, Cloudy, who instantly begins to Growl at the little Shromish. Shroomish looks somewhat intimidated at the oncoming adversary, and is slammed hard by Swablu’s Peck attack.

    In outrage, the Shroomish fires off a cloud of yellow pollen, and Swablu tries to climb into the air to avoid it. You realize that this Shroomish could be a problem if it hits Cloudy. What will you do?

    MewSP: Ginsing runs back from the shoreline, and Wingull follows him, blasting him with another Water Gun. Ginsing leaps off to the side to dodge, and turns to face the Wingull.

    Wingull stays up in the air, and fires off another Water Gun. Ginsing keeps back-pedalling to doge the torrent of Water Guns being thrown at him. Suddenly, he stops, turning around to find a large boulder blocking him from going any further. Wingull looks at Ginsing menacingly. Your response?
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  15. #1090
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Another Fan – OOC: Stands for Out of Character. And if you use more than one attack per round, the battle goes faster, and you can actually enjoy an adventure, instead of waiting six or seven updates for a battle to end.

    Goldeen leaps from the water, and slams her horn into the Magnemite, who seems dazed by the attack. The Magnemite floats back over, and it seems its still attracted to Goldeen. What will you do?
    OCC: Okay.

    Not having much to say, Jeff tells the goldeen to continue pecking it until the wild magnemite is tires out. After shouting to the goldeen, Jeff opens his bag to find a couple of pokeballs, hoping he would get lucky.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 28th July 2005 at 12:05 PM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  16. #1091
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Suicide – You and Elsie board the Monorail, and you notice she keeps looking straight at you. Shrugging it off, you take your seat as the monorail starts up. Elsie fumbles a pair of Pokčballs from her belt, and throws them into the air.

    One reveals her Skitty, still unconscious. She quickly scoops it up off the floor, and sprays it with a Revive. She wakes up, and smiles. The other Pokčmon, however, instantly ensnares your attention.

    It almost looks like a snake, but it’s body is creamy white. Elsie smiles as she sees the look on your face. “I take it you like my Milotic?” she asks.

    As you are about to respond, the monorail begins to slow down, and the driver walks down the middle of the carriage you’re riding in. “Um, excuse me. May I ask which planet you plan to visit in the Space Zone, as I need to know to take you to the right center?” Your response?
    Suicide gazed at the Beautiful pokemon, Milotic. "Wow.. I wish I had one of those" he thought to himself. Interupted by the Driver, "Um, excuse me. May I ask which planet you plan to visit in the Space Zone, as I need to know to take you to the right center?”. Suicide stared at him blankly, "planet?" he thought for a second. "Oh yeah, right! I'm going to a planet! Cause thats what you do when you goto the space zone, you choose a planet" he said, embarrassed by his blonde moment. He thought for a while, trying to remember the list of planets. "Uh.. Pluto wasn't one of them..." he said under his breath. "Oh yeah!" he yelled, "It was Saturn I wanted to goto!" With that said, Suicide went back to admiring Elsies Milotic. "By the way, I LOVE your Milotic." After that, he released a pokeball, with a Pikachu coming out of it. "Hey Kira, How 'bout you stretch your legs for a bit. We're going to Saturn." Kira smiled, yawned then curled up into a ball. Suicide poke it and got alittle shock. "Ow"
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  17. #1092
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Manji – You reassure your Spinarak, and it fires a beam of bright, multi-coloured light. The ghost Growlithe howls in agony, and it begins to flicker, as though it can’t maintain its form. Spinarak looks pleased, until Growlithe roars again. Your spider Pokčmon tries to hide between your legs again, but you won’t let it.

    “Espeon, I choose you!” You spin around, and Ariel stands there, hurling a Pokčball into the air. The flash of red light fades to reveal an Espeon.

    “Psybeam it!” she calls. Her Espeon fires off another beam of psychic energy, and Growlithe howls in pain one more time, before disappearing.

    She walks over to you, and pats her Espeon. “Thank you for rescuing me. Now, may I ask what brings you to me?”
    Spinarak, still shaken, it seemed, by the Growlithe-phantom's Roars, attempted to avoid any attention from the two trainers in the garden. So he chose instead to scramble off into the bushes and hide until he deemed it safe to emerge. Nathen, exasperated, let him go.

    "You're Ariel, I presume?" He asked the young woman. "My name's Nathen, I was told I could find you here by the old sailor down by the shore, after he spooked me out with the whole ghost-pokemon story, which, to be honest, I thought was just a load, until I get here and see Casper the distinctly un-friendly ghost-Growlithe over there..." Nathen realised he was getting slightly off the point, and checked himself.

    "Anyway, I need your help," he said finally, "to find out what happened to the lighthouse keeper the night the S.S. Tessie crashed." He sent a sweeping glance up the full height of the abandoned lighthouse.
    Last edited by Manji; 28th July 2005 at 4:50 PM.

  18. #1093

    Default Update 4!

    Wow more updates, also i don't post reposts. So if you didn't reply to your last one, you'll have to find it. If I missed you or you have any questions pm me and so on.

    Ushi No Tane: You start to swim with Frost as you go further and further into the water you can feel it get colder and colder as you swim toward the Glacier Islands. The wind picks up sending cold chills down your spine and the water temperature continues to drop a little bit each second. Around you there are schools of Goldeen and other such Pokemon that seem unaffected by the cold waters, you and Frost continue to swim seeing large groups of Clamperl swimming the opposite way to you like the other groups of Pokemon were.

    Suddenly in the sky three blue glowing strikes jet across the sky and you can see them land far away on the Glacier Islands. Suddenly you turn around to see a Clamperl next to you. “Clam pearl?” (Help us?) It asks and you can barely understand it. “Clamp clamp clam erl clamp!” (Please, blue birds, captured, trouble!) It continues saying. What will you do?

    Crystal_Espeon: “Correct!” The Sphinx replies as you hold Mystic in your hands. Suddenly a large stone in the Sphinx in front of you opens revealing a pathway. You walk down the pathway and after a long walk you end up in a big empty room. The room is very big with a Pokeball symbol in the center like an arena would have and what looks like a trap door on the other side. Past the trap door you see a small door right over the other side of the arena from where you are currently standing. “If you get this riddle correct, you will face a battle if you win you get to go to a different room and the whole cycle is repeated!” The same robotic voice bellowed as if you couldn’t hear it.

    “Any attack I can be
    This attack has nothing to do with me
    Sometimes its good sometimes its bad
    If its bad please don't be mad”

    “Answer now!” The sphinx commands waiting for you answer. So what is your answer?

    Dark Scizor: You constantly call Grievous hoping for him to come back. Suddenly you hear Peter shout “I’ve found Scizor, Ninjask and Faith!” You suddenly begin to run toward the place where Peter is with high hopes suddenly you see him with Ink-Eyes flying around his head as he is holding Faith and Grievous’ limp body on the floor. “What happened?” You ask worriedly. “Well some Team Rocket thugs beat them up for some reason but no idea why,” Peter replies and Ink-Eyes fly’s over toward you. Suddenly you and Peter turn around to see two people in Team Rocket uniforms. These two people are the same height as each other but are taller than you and Peter.

    One of them is a girl and one is a man, the man has black hair that is quiet long and he blue eyes, while the girl has brown eyes and long brown hair that rests on her shoulders. “So you want to know what happen to the bugs eh?” The both say in unison. You and Peter nod. “Well go Golbat!” The man shouts as the bat Pokemon appears next to him. “Go Jolteon!” The girl shouts as the Jolteon appears next to her. “Battle!” Both of the Rockets exclaim in unison as Peter gives you a look and send out Tracey to battle these thugs.

    Missingno. Master: You and Rachel continue staring at each as she continues to smile; Rachel is your height and has blue eyes. “Well I’ll tell you what going on,” Rachel says softly as you nod wanting to know what’s happening. “Well I work in a secret Lab in the Dead Forest well its underground and we were working on Ekans that know different moves such as Water Gun, weird yes I agree.” She looks into your eyes and nods. “Well I only help my dad there; anyway we had about twenty mutant if you will, Ekans yesterday the all broke out and are attacking and destroying the lab!” She wipes her eyes and sighs.

    “These Ekans are wild so we can’t return them into Pokeballs, so we need your help to stop them because we don’t know much about Ekans.” You two continue to walk along the road away from the monorail. “Skarmory will fly us to the forest!” She shouts as a Skarmory appears next to her. “So yes you can catch these mutant Ekans but I don’t recommend it and lastly before we set off the secret lab can only be accessed to the area we need through the instructions on the poem I sent to you, so keep it out and ready to read!” Suddenly Rachel climbed ontot he Skarmory. What will you do now?

    Well to next time!

  19. #1094
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:



    Radical Edward: As you prepare for battle, you release Dyrim who immediately fires a beam of light in to the sky, which separates the clouds in the sky, revealing the burning sun, which immediately raises the temperature of the area. The heat making Dyrim feel stronger, he blows out a thick smog attack all around Lairon, which blocks it’s vision. Lily looks at you and winks, “Hey, good strategy!” She then points at the shrouded Lairon and declares, “Alright Steelix, dig underground underneath that Lairon, then send it flying!” Steelix roars fiercely and dives underground, making his way over to Lairon. Meanwhile, the Nosepass is making it’s way over to Dyrim to hit him with a Tackle attack, however, it is not moving all too swiftly, due to it’s bulky build. The ground underneath Lairon weakens as Steelix breaks through the earth and collides with Lairon, sending it flying further into the Smog, dealing moderate damage. Lairon, feeling threatened, uses Iron Defense to further it’s defences. What will you do now?

    "Thanks,"Ben says as lily congratulates him.Then, turning back to the battle at hand, He calls out to dyrim."Dyrim!Fire an ember into the smog cloud to give lairon a nice bang, than Beat nosepass back with a barrage of Rock Smashes and Strengths!"Dyrim nods,apparently satisfied with the strategy.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  20. #1095
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    ZJ – You walk up to the large and dusty pyramids, looking forward to attempt to solve the ancient puzzles that are the Sphinx. You walk along the desert, searching through the pyramids. You finally find the object of your search, as you gaze nonchalantly at the large feline Sphinx. She gazes down at you.

    “Hello child,” she speaks, and you listen to her mesmeric voice. “I assume you wish to pass through my pyramid, and attempt to unlock the treasures within. It is a dangerous road, and one that should not be tread lightly. Many battles and mysteries await you inside my lair. If you wish to travel through my lair, you must answer this riddle. Answer on your first guess, and I shall let you pass. Answer wrongly, and you must battle to prove your worthiness to answer another riddle. If you wish to walk away after hearing my riddle, you are free to do so.”

    She closed her eyes, and speaks as though she is reciting.
    “I might infect with poison deep
    Or perhaps I’ll send you off to sleep
    Or hold you tightly with my might
    All in a beam of bright white light.”

    Your response?


    Eager to get on his way as quickly as possible, thoughts raced though Zora's head. Poison deep, that's either poison type or learns a poison move. Since the world and his wife know Toxic, it has to be the former. Sleep, that'll be either Sleep Powder, Sing, or Hypnosis. Nothing poison learns sing, so it has to be one of the other two. Hold tight is difficult, it could be telekinetically, with a tail, with vines, or with arms. Beam of light is probably Confuse Ray, since flash isn't really a beam. That leaves.... the entire Gastly line. Hmm, all of them fit. Which one could it be? The word might suggests strength, possibly coming from the fact it's the highest evolutionary stage, so it'll have to be... "Gengar!" he told the best in front of him, hoping he would be able to pass without the need for violence.

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  21. #1096
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    I don't know what that status is with me after SM left. Eon PMed me saying that he'd take over updating my Adventure, but I never found the update he mentioned he'd Edit into his post. Besides, it's been ages, so I'm just going to restart my Adventure in The New Fairground.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 31st July 2005 at 12:57 AM.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  22. #1097
    Dragonite108 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua


    Dragonite108 – You release your Swablu, Cloudy, who instantly begins to Growl at the little Shromish. Shroomish looks somewhat intimidated at the oncoming adversary, and is slammed hard by Swablu’s Peck attack.

    In outrage, the Shroomish fires off a cloud of yellow pollen, and Swablu tries to climb into the air to avoid it. You realize that this Shroomish could be a problem if it hits Cloudy. What will you do?

    Seeming nervous of that attack its oppenent executed Cloudy hovered into sky even higher than before.Brian thought up of a battle plan to make her more calm.Covering his nose from the harmful pollen he spoke up to Cloudy."Once it's attack gets too close to you flap your wings and try to blow the spore into the river.If that doesn't work fly over that pollen,use your talons and lift up Shroomish into the air several feet so it cant escape from your grasp.Growl fiercly at it untill it gets frightened.Then descend down and drop Shroomish,Pecking at it untill you can no longer,or it attacks again."

  23. #1098
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    PorkYouPine – Marill smiles, but the grin fades as Mojo slams it for a Knock Off. Marill bounces backwards, falling hard on its butt. It begins to cry loudly, and Mojo, a look of pity on his face, slams it one more time. Not expecting the attack, Marill is caught off guard, and the hit is stronger than usual. With one last sob, it collapses, KO’ed. LEVEL UP FOR MOJO! The unconscious Marill is now lying in front of you. Will you leave it behind, or catch it?
    "AHH! Yes! Mojo, good, good boy!" Hana shouted, her body and mind filled with utter and complete happiness that her Shuppet didn't do something completely stupid. She hugged him, then gently tossed a PokéBall at the defeated Marill, not wanting to hurt it much more.

    "So then, Mojo, how's about after this we go upstream a little, an' level up somewhat?. I know I've got rare candies, and everything, but those are for later, ya know? And besides, you're such a pushover, you need to toughen up a bit." She sat down, and stared at the PokéBall she had thrown, and poked it. She picked it up an smiled, as today had been splendid.

  24. #1099

    Default

    Shiny M: You bite your lip in response to the situation you were facing. You then watch as Spheal disappears because he has gone to the Daycare. You think about your roster and realize that you only have two pokemon, which you can battle the Houndoom with. You then ponder over this for a moment before you throw a pokeball on the ground. Before you appears a bug like creature, which was defiantly not a bug type. You then give your Trapinch his orders. Trapinch then digging with his little claws. Soon he is under the ground. The Houndoom dose not worry about this and runs over to Trapinch’s hole it then shoots around 20 fireballs down the hole with a smirk on its face. You hear Trapinch yell out in pain and surprise from this attack. After a few moments of silence Trapinch comes digging out of the ground. The bigheaded creature charges over to its opponent and lashes onto its leg with his mighty bite attack. Dark energy goes into Houndoom’s body but the fire dog dose not care much because it dose little damage to it because it is a dark type. Trapinch then forgets about your second order of bite and just angrily hangs onto the Houndoom’s leg. The Houndoom who is ignoring Trapinch puts its attention on you, Molly and the Abra. I looks like it is planning to attack and because it is so close to you guys it will really hurt. What will you do?

    Nate: You tell Haunt that he is doing a good job and to come over to where you are. As Haunt floats over to you, you quickly think of a plan. When Haunt is near enough you whisper your plan to him quietly so your opponents won’t overhear it. Haunt nods and floats over to the tree, which is the main part of your plan. The tree is greyish, wilted and dead looking but standing enough for your plan to work. When Haunt gets to the tree he stays put and stares at the tree before him and waits. The Murkrow watches Haunt for a while but gets board so it decides to attack. The bird flaps its black wing a few times before it pushes off into the air. Once in the air it flies strait towards Haunt preparing to hit the ghost pokemon hard. When the Murkrow is about to hit Haunt he floats upwards and leaves the tree wide open to hit. The black birdie lets out a squawk and tries to avoid the tree but it is too close. The Murkrow hits the tree and its beak. Haunt tries its best to use Bind but cannot because he dose not learn this move. (Dusclops happens to learn this move naturally but Duskull dose not. Sorry.) Haunt forgets about Bind and starts shooting black beams from his eyes. They hit Murkrow who is a sitting duck with its beak stuck. When Haunt it finished the Murkrow is on the ground in major pain but not knocked out yet. What will you do?

    Shuckle: You give Bighorn his commands and then you look down at the injured Pidgey. You then shout to girl as a tear of sadness falls down your face. “Whatever, attack Swablu,” the girl says in annoyance. The little blue bird swoops down prepared to attack Bighorn before it has a chance your large creature tackles it to this ground and knocks it out right away. Level up for Bighorn. The girl returns her Swablu and then turns to you. “The Pokemon Centre is that way,” the girl tells you as she points to a path. She then angrily walks off down another path. You return Bighorn and then start to run down the path with the Pidgey who is barely alive in your arms. After about 6 to 7 minutes of running you reach a small building with the words Pokemon Centre is big, bold letters. You quickly open the door and it slams behind you. When inside you see that you are in a small room with chairs and tables. You see that at a counter a girl with curly orange hair is working on the computer. You walk up to the counter. The girl notices you and looks up from the computer. “How may I help you?” she asks. What will you do?

    Eon: (You mean Tangela not Venonat right?) You cry out your pokemon’s name knowing she was in pain. You then give out your commands. After listening to your commands Luna disappears and leaves the Ekans on the ground wondering where its opponent has gone. A few moments latter the snake finds out and wishes it never did find out when Luna re-appears behind it and slash it with a glowing silver claw. The purple snake lets out a hiss of pain. It then regains its focus and stares at Luna. The snake’s freaky yellow eyes show their power on Luna because soon she is so scared that she is paralysed. The Ekans take advantage of this moment and shoots many small pointy things while using its attack Poison Sting. The Poison Sting attacks hit Luna and knocks her to the ground. She manages to get up but she is too scared to do anything else. Terra then starts to kick up sand from the ground into the face of the Tangela. The Tangela begins to get the sand out of its eyes and when it is done it is surprised to see that Terra has disappeared. The viny creature looks behind it just in time to see Terra knock a bunch of sand in its direction. Before the Tangela gets covered up in sands it shakes it vine and releases a bunch of purple powder. The wind picks up and blows it in the direction of you and your pokemon. The purple powdered is knocked into you and your pokemon’s faces and it is hard not to breathe in some of the powder. Everybody behind Tangela got some of the poison inside them. Luckily for the Ekans it is a poison type so it has no effect on it while Luna and Terra it dose. Also it seems that you have ingested some so you might want to be careful. What will you do?


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Latias10: A bright wave of light emits from Athrun’s pearl, blinding Beedrill and disorienting him. Before Beedrill could clear his mind, a beam of rainbow colored light blasted from Athrun’s pearl and slams into Beedrill, doing quite a bit of damage. Beedrill retaliates, furious, with another Secret Power. Beedril’s spear glows a pulsing white color as a beam of white lances at Athrun and blasts into him, causing Athrun slight drowsiness. Shine flies up to Mr. Mime, pretending to try and Tackle him. In response, Mr. Mime throws up a Barrier in an attempt to stop the attack. Unfortunately for him, Shine stops in midair and focuses on Mr. Mime as he glows a greenish color. A single stream of green light slithers from from Mr. Mime to Shine, and a pulse flows through it as energy is transferred from Mr. Mime to Shine. Shine then flies up high into the air, avoiding Mr. Mime’s counterattack. Athrun and Beedrill have both lost quite a lot of health this round and are getting tired from the constant exchange of attacks. Shine and Mr. Mime seem in better shape health wise, but seem to be using more energy. This battle shouldn’t last much longer. What will you do now?
    Catherine could see that this battle was almost over and that she had to be careful. Athrun was low in health while Shine in energy. She needed to clear her mind and think of a plan. After she thought of one she motioned for her pokemon to come over so she could whisper her plan to them.

    "Athrun you may not be able to take another hit so just blast the Beedrill with an all you got Psybeam. If the Beedrill attacks bounce out of the way because you can probably not take another hit. Shine fly straight at the Mr. Mime but fly up and then hit it from behind and then suck some more energy from it with a Mega Drian," Cathrine cofently told her two pokemon.

    Athrun and Shine nodded before they got ready to use their moves in battle.

  25. #1100
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cambridge UK
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    [color=lightblueShuckle: You give Bighorn his commands and then you look down at the injured Pidgey. You then shout to girl as a tear of sadness falls down your face. “Whatever, attack Swablu,” the girl says in annoyance. The little blue bird swoops down prepared to attack Bighorn before it has a chance your large creature tackles it to this ground and knocks it out right away. Level up for Bighorn. The girl returns her Swablu and then turns to you. “The Pokemon Centre is that way,” the girl tells you as she points to a path. She then angrily walks off down another path. You return Bighorn and then start to run down the path with the Pidgey who is barely alive in your arms. After about 6 to 7 minutes of running you reach a small building with the words Pokemon Centre is big, bold letters. You quickly open the door and it slams behind you. When inside you see that you are in a small room with chairs and tables. You see that at a counter a girl with curly orange hair is working on the computer. You walk up to the counter. The girl notices you and looks up from the computer. “How may I help you?” she asks. What will you do?

    [color]
    "excuse me but I have an emergancy" Shuckie said as he put the Pidgey on the desk.
    "I found this Pidgey on my way here and it is in a real bad way" Shuckie looked down at the Pidgey.
    " I just want it to be Ok........" Shuckie said as he looked down at the pidgey, a tear went down his cheek.
    "please do they best you can...." Shuckie then handed the Pidgey to the lady at the counter
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 28th July 2005 at 6:58 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 44 of 122 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •