Page 45 of 122 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor: You constantly call Grievous hoping for him to come back. Suddenly you hear Peter shout “I’ve found Scizor, Ninjask and Faith!” You suddenly begin to run toward the place where Peter is with high hopes suddenly you see him with Ink-Eyes flying around his head as he is holding Faith and Grievous’ limp body on the floor. “What happened?” You ask worriedly. “Well some Team Rocket thugs beat them up for some reason but no idea why,” Peter replies and Ink-Eyes fly’s over toward you. Suddenly you and Peter turn around to see two people in Team Rocket uniforms. These two people are the same height as each other but are taller than you and Peter.

    One of them is a girl and one is a man, the man has black hair that is quiet long and he blue eyes, while the girl has brown eyes and long brown hair that rests on her shoulders. “So you want to know what happen to the bugs eh?” The both say in unison. You and Peter nod. “Well go Golbat!” The man shouts as the bat Pokemon appears next to him. “Go Jolteon!” The girl shouts as the Jolteon appears next to her. “Battle!” Both of the Rockets exclaim in unison as Peter gives you a look and send out Tracey to battle these thugs.
    "An electric type and a poison/flying type pokemon" thought DS "This is not my day". After he returned Grievous back to his ball, DS ordered Ink-Eyes to battle."Ink-Eyes, use Double Team, then use Dig on that Jolteon and finish it with multiple Fury Cutter" he commanded to Ink-Eyes "If you can´t handle it, use Sand-Attack and we are going to escape". Ink-Eyes was ready. DS hoped that Peter would take down the Golbat and that his plan would work.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 29th July 2005 at 4:33 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  2. #1102
    MewSP Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    MewSP: Ginsing runs back from the shoreline, and Wingull follows him, blasting him with another Water Gun. Ginsing leaps off to the side to dodge, and turns to face the Wingull.

    Wingull stays up in the air, and fires off another Water Gun. Ginsing keeps back-pedalling to doge the torrent of Water Guns being thrown at him. Suddenly, he stops, turning around to find a large boulder blocking him from going any further. Wingull looks at Ginsing menacingly. Your response?
    OOC: A quick question. I got a Heracross from the Adoption Center, do I need to RP it in, or does it magically appear in my pack?

    IC:
    Landon runs up the shoreline, chasing after the two pokemon. He saw his beloved starter pokemon cornered in front of a really huge rock.

    A million thoughts ran through his head, most being recall and run!, but then he realized that this evil pokemon wouldn't let him.

    "Jump onto the side of the rock and use it to tackle!" Landon blurted out. He sincerely hoped this worked.

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane
    Lookie Lookie! More updates!

    Kickle Cubicle - Not wanting confrontation, you duck into the safety of the store, but the Espeon has other plans. Catching the door half open, it slips in behind you, glowing a nasty purplish back. It's about ready to unleash a nasty Psychic attack on you, when a voice cuts in from behind.

    "Scenna, how many time have I told you not to scare the customers?"

    Whirling around, you come face-to-face with a young woman in a black robe. Around her shoulders hangs a soft violet cape, and for a brief moment she reminds you of a fairy tale gypsy. Pushing her long silvery hair from her face, she smiles, and holds out her hand for you to shake. "I'm Luna, and that's Scenna. I’m terribly sorry for her behavior." Scenna simply snorts, and curls around her trainer’s leg, her eyes still focusing on you rather hatefully. Luna, on the other hand, seems quit happy to have you around, and motions towards the back of the store. "To make up for all the trouble, why don't I give you a tour of the shop?"

    What will you do?

    Being quite wary of the synical Espeon, Scenna, Jonny accepts Luna's tour of the shop.

    "Would you mind if I let my Pokémon out?" he asks.

    "No that's no problem," replied Luna, smiling.

    Poliwag, Charmander and Nidoran spring out of their Pokéballs. Charmander is immediately distracted by something he sees on the shelf. Nidoran hides behind Jonny's leg, even more afraid of the Espeon than Jonny. Poliwag, determined to prove it's superiority, stares Scenna down and growls.
    Last edited by Zodiac The Vampire; 28th July 2005 at 8:27 PM. Reason: Minor colour issues

  4. #1104
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10

    Nate: You tell Haunt that he is doing a good job and to come over to where you are. As Haunt floats over to you, you quickly think of a plan. When Haunt is near enough you whisper your plan to him quietly so your opponents won’t overhear it. Haunt nods and floats over to the tree, which is the main part of your plan. The tree is greyish, wilted and dead looking but standing enough for your plan to work. When Haunt gets to the tree he stays put and stares at the tree before him and waits. The Murkrow watches Haunt for a while but gets board so it decides to attack. The bird flaps its black wing a few times before it pushes off into the air. Once in the air it flies strait towards Haunt preparing to hit the ghost pokemon hard. When the Murkrow is about to hit Haunt he floats upwards and leaves the tree wide open to hit. The black birdie lets out a squawk and tries to avoid the tree but it is too close. The Murkrow hits the tree and its beak. Haunt tries its best to use Bind but cannot because he dose not learn this move. (Dusclops happens to learn this move naturally but Duskull dose not. Sorry.) Haunt forgets about Bind and starts shooting black beams from his eyes. They hit Murkrow who is a sitting duck with its beak stuck. When Haunt it finished the Murkrow is on the ground in major pain but not knocked out yet. What will you do?
    Happy that his plan worked but annoyed that he forgot his Pokemon's attacks Nathan yelled, "Haunt return, and come out Ghostly."

    The ghost comes out of his pokeball and Nathan is convinced that the Gastly will end the battle for him.

    "Ghostly, " Nathan says with confidence in his Pokemon ," Float over to that annoying bird and use Ice Punch and if it isn't knocked out after to hits I'll be convinced that it's on some sort of drug, now go over there!"

    Ghostly floats towards the Murkrow obeying Nathan's command.
    I claimed Zangetsu from Bleach as moi bishie

    Looking for a fanfic about Chase and Larvitar from a few years back, it would mean alot to me if you could tell me the exact title or author (or even better a link to it). Thanks


  5. #1105
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    Updates

    quilava plush:
    You get to the boy just as he has a pokeball ready in his hand, looking to capture Akari. He is just about to argue with you as to the ownership of the Horsea when your quick thinking by showing him your pokedex shuts him up. You withdraw Akari into her pokeball with a happy squeal, glad just to have had some playtime, and motion to a rockpool to your right closer to the sea. ”I need to get this Carvanha to a Pokémon Center really quick; do you know where the closest one is?“ you plead, but they are still not convinced that Krabby hasn’t been taken by the Sharpedo, until you hear a shout, ”Krusty!” You look up to see the young boy holding his pokemon high above his head as it nips at him with it’s pincers. It doesn’t surprise you in the slightest that the poor pokemon didn’t want to be found by such a horrid trainer but he is so happy that he doesn’t notice. ”There’s a pokemart on the beachfront, on the corner of Western Street.” Your blank expression urges him to continue, “You know, down past the arcades.”
    "Well, at least that's out of the way..." Rivka mutters to herself then raises her voice to thank the boys. "Thank you!" She sets Akari's pokeball into her pocket for the time being, picks up the Carvanha with her jacket, and rushes in the direction she was told to go.

    "Are... you alright?" She gathers up the courage to ask the injured fish as she heads on her way, hoping it wouldn't be too late to save it.


    ((I'm sorry if this is too short; I honestly can't think of anything else to type out aside from just being straightforward. D:))
    Last edited by quilava plush; 29th July 2005 at 3:22 AM. Reason: minor addition
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

    Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting


    [Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    Missingno. Master: You and Rachel continue staring at each as she continues to smile; Rachel is your height and has blue eyes. “Well I’ll tell you what going on,” Rachel says softly as you nod wanting to know what’s happening. “Well I work in a secret Lab in the Dead Forest well its underground and we were working on Ekans that know different moves such as Water Gun, weird yes I agree.” She looks into your eyes and nods. “Well I only help my dad there; anyway we had about twenty mutant if you will, Ekans yesterday the all broke out and are attacking and destroying the lab!” She wipes her eyes and sighs.

    “These Ekans are wild so we can’t return them into Pokeballs, so we need your help to stop them because we don’t know much about Ekans.” You two continue to walk along the road away from the monorail. “Skarmory will fly us to the forest!” She shouts as a Skarmory appears next to her. “So yes you can catch these mutant Ekans but I don’t recommend it and lastly before we set off the secret lab can only be accessed to the area we need through the instructions on the poem I sent to you, so keep it out and ready to read!” Suddenly Rachel climbed ontot he Skarmory. What will you do now?

    Well to next time!
    Missingno. Master climed onto the Skarmory, and recalled Koffing. "Sorry, Koffing," he said, "But I don't think you could keep up with a Skarmory." He then turned to Rachel, who seemed to get prettier every time he looked at her. He said "So, you've been experimenting with Ekans that know wierd moves like Water Gun? What other kinds of moves are we dealing with here? Anything like Psybeam, Ice Beam, Flamethrower? And why do these Ekans know such odd moves anyway? Anyway, I have the poem here." And Missingno. Master pulled the paper out of his pocket and read;
    "~Snakes of fury, poison so hurting
    Water has no affect not even squirting
    When Ekans strikes, trainers flee
    When you save us we’ll be filled with glee
    A secret location is were we are
    At were the tree looks like a jar
    Look for the bird that gave you this letter
    When you do follow it for the better
    When it stops and flies away
    Look for the clump of grey
    Once you’ve found it stand on it
    And then you’ll be taken to the danger zone
    But by then the problem would have grown~"
    "So we gotta look for a tree that looks for a jar, follow a Pelipper, and stand on a clump of gray?" he said.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Ushi No Tane: You start to swim with Frost as you go further and further into the water you can feel it get colder and colder as you swim toward the Glacier Islands. The wind picks up sending cold chills down your spine and the water temperature continues to drop a little bit each second. Around you there are schools of Goldeen and other such Pokemon that seem unaffected by the cold waters, you and Frost continue to swim seeing large groups of Clamperl swimming the opposite way to you like the other groups of Pokemon were.

    Suddenly in the sky three blue glowing strikes jet across the sky and you can see them land far away on the Glacier Islands. Suddenly you turn around to see a Clamperl next to you. “Clam pearl?” (Help us?) It asks and you can barely understand it. “Clamp clamp clam erl clamp!” (Please, blue birds, captured, trouble!) It continues saying. What will you do?
    Startled, Kristina stared at the Clamperl, not quite sure what to do.

    "...blue...birds...?", she said, brow raised in confusion. Taking a deep breath, she paused to think it over. Whatever it was that was caputring these blue beasts obviously had the pokemon of the islands in a panic. What kind of trainer would she be to refuse aid?

    On the other hand, scaring off flocks of Pokemon were no easy task, and she wasn't exactly sure she wanted to risk a run-in with someone...or something...that nasty.

    'What would Jordan say if you saw you like this?', she thought, scolding herself for being so apprehensive. Biting her lip, she focused once more on the Clamperl, who stared back up at her hopefully.

    "We'll help, won't we, girl?", she said, patting Frost's side assuring, recieving a reassuring coo in return.. "Just lead the way!"







  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    I would like to restart my Adventure, to go to the Sphinx!

    *does the Walk like an Egptian Dance*

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    211

    Default

    I would like to start at the Hydro Electric Dam please!

    Leo walked into the Hydro Electric Dam area with C'hding on his shoulder. "Okay C'hding lets tst out your mirror move attack and train a bit, you to get to about, Aipom or Ghoul's strength level." Leo smiled at C'hding. C'hding nodded. The two began to look for a pokemon to battle and possibly even capture.

  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    [center]

    Shinjara:
    You finally reach the Energos Quarry, and from up on your shoulder Kara caws, impressed with the huge amount of rock which has been excavated to form the huge hole before you. At the end to your left there is a slope down to the bottom which seems to be the only way down so you make your way towards it. Old abandoned machinery lies scattered around and there the place is filled with rubble. Your guidebook tells you that they used to excavate Thunder Stones here but the supply dried up and so they moved away, though it was rumoured that the strange wild electric pokemon here had actually forced them out. You make your way slowly down the slope and start to saunter through the quarry, unsure of what to look for, when a small shock of electricity ‘Zaps’ the ground just behind your feet. You turn quickly and see a flash of yellow disappear behind a rock with a mischievous laugh, what now?



    Entering the new area, Kaya and Kara looked about, admiring the scenery, which sharply contrasted to that of the River. Thumbing through her guidebook, she reads all about how Thunder Stones used to be excavated here and all about the different electric types that can roam here. After taking everything in, she decides to make her way around, although she was unsure of what or where she was going. All of a sudden, a zap of electricity shooting across the ground alerts Kaya, and she momentarily sees a yellow flash disappear behind a rock. Curiousity getting the better of her, Kaya releases Nidosu, knowing that due to the large amount of Electric types, Kara could be largely disadvantaged. "Kara, you stay with me, I don't want you fried, girl" Kara crows with her beak turned upwards, lightly insulted by Kayas rude remark.

    Kaya then looks down at Nidosu and nods, "Ok, Nidosu. I want you to slowly approach that rock. And when you come across our attacking companion.. use Disable if it poses a threat, otherwise use your charm and see why it played that trick on us." Waiting for Nidosu to carry out his mission, Kaya strokes Kara, as if to apologise for the previous little insult.
    Last edited by Rikku.; 29th July 2005 at 8:47 PM.
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  11. #1111
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara

    P-Arts: “It seems that you are unsure to understand my wavelength of thinking, boy. My Slakoth is stronger as a result of hard work creating what has made him powerful!” Professor Blake shout out, followed by a laugh. While he is laughing, Slakoth is listening intently, a look of fear in it’s dopey eyes.. It stands motionless as Katon begins to fire a barrage of Embers at the Magnemite, which hit it directly slowly knocking the Magnemite over to where Jiroubi is standing. Magnemite, in rage, releases a Thundershock which hits Katon directly, stopping the barrage of Embers momentarily as Katon tries to shake the damage off. Meanwhile, Jiroubi is unleashing a flurry of Fury Swipes onto the motionless Slakoth, it is knocked back, before Professor Blake commands, “Slakoth, use Slack Off, regain some energy and then retaliate and hit that Teddiursa with a Faint Attack” Slakoth nods and closes its eyes, a green glow surrounding it’s body, slowly regaining health. Katon, who has now begun to fire another barrage of Embers has hit Magnemite to where Jiroubi is standing, the Magnet pokemon’s one eye is half closed as it tries to regain it’s strength. Taking his attention off of the Slakoth, Jiroubi does as commanded and pins Magnemite with Strength attack and holds it down firmly. Katon aims with a Thunder Punch at the Magnemite, but all of a sudden, the Slakoth has swiftly attacked Jiroubi with a strong Faint Attack and knocked him off Magnemite. Slakoth then looks at you and grins, then disappears to launch another Faint Attack on any of your two pokemon. What will you do?
    "Damn it..." I cursed as my hand reached for a potion from my bag. With a steady head I rushed over to Jiroubi and squirted it into his mouth. "Ok, you alright?" His eyes moved over to Professor Blake, and he once again growled with fierce determination. I gave a reluctant smile and subconsciously clutched Kage's pokeball. This was one tough pokemon, and if Jiroubi couldn't handle it... I didn't want to always rely on Kage, so I spoke to Jiroubi in hushed tones, "Ok, you're doing great, keep it up. After he Faint Attacks, retaliate with a Leer, and while it's distracted trap the magnemite in a Rock Tomb. Go after the slakoth with Fury Swipes, and if it tries to Faint Attack again, hit him with your own dark type attack, Crunch." With no further doubts, my eyes rested on the timid magby that stood near both of us, fingers twiddling nervously. "Ryu," I said gently. "You're doing good... very good, better than I'd hoped, so keep it up. Before the Rock Tomb is executed, hit the magnet with a Mega Punch. I know that won't do much, but it's just to keep him in place. After the Rock Tomb, Ember, and follow up with a Flash and Ember again. Keep doing that to disorient it. Ok, let's go!"

    Sorry if I took to much control in that, but it was to short without me sliding over... hehe, just try to ignore that bit. ^_^;;
    Last edited by Nagashi; 29th July 2005 at 9:23 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  12. #1112
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    MetalYoshi17:
    You formulate your plan as you desperately watch Beedril spiral downwards in it’s deathly pirouette with Crobat. You shout out desperately, “Get control of your stingers, then punch them into opposite sides of it's mouth”, and she obeys your orders, jamming her stingers into her foe’s jaw and prising them open. With a crash Crobat slams into the ground just seconds after Beedril breaks free, and with a furious beat of her wings manages to avoid hitting the ground. Crobat couldn’t possibly be more KO’d and you jump for joy. Level up for Beedril. Your celebration is rudely cut short though by that familiar voice, ”Enough!” shouts the official, “Jeyna”, referring to the female rocket, ”your turn.” Having been expecting another battle you watch as the purple haired woman takes a pokeball from her belt and releases a Weezing into the air. ”Cover them with Smog” she shouts and suddenly your vision is obscured. There is a commotion as all of a sudden you are pushed onto your back, and you feel the precious rock slip from your hands. Through the haze you make out the noise of tyres screeching away. What will you do?
    Yoshi coughs in the Smog, angry about winning but still being unfairly robbed (OOC: can you be fairly robbed?) by the cowardly rockets. He turns to Beedrill, "Good battle, Beedrill, you're really coming along. Take a break now." Yoshi recalls Beedrill into his Pokeball, and knows when enough is enough. "I know now that I can beat them fairly easily. And with some more help it shouldn't bee too hard. Plus now I know where some of the special rocks are hidden." Yoshi pulls another Pokeball, and out comes his young Ponyta. After jumping on him for a second, Ponyta lets Yoshi get on top of her, and she rides off in the direction of the scientists he is helping, preparing to tell them about the incident with the rockets...

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  13. #1113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane

    Eeveeboy_geoff - The girls whirl around, all 12 sets of eyes staring you down, not at all pleased with then interruption. "What do you want?" the leader of the Meridane Minuns demands. Running your hand down your face, you sigh. These girls obviously aren't the brightest crayons in the box. Exasperated, you restate your question once more.

    "We're here..." Sarah begins. "Because these lowlifes stole our uniform ideas AND our cheer routine!"

    Shellie’s lip curls at being called a thief. Drawing her arm back, she slugs Sarah, to the horror of everyone around. Clutching her now bloodied chin, Sarah whirls around and returns the favor. Soon the two girls are on the ground, mangling one another's face, while their teammates run about, some trying to break them up, others fleeing the beach before they get involved. A few yards away, you can see a dozen little and red and blue mice huddled together, scared out of their wits. These Pokemon have obviously never been around a fight. What do you do?


    "Hey guys," Jeff says to the group of electric Pokémon. The trainer wasn't quite sure whether he wanted to laugh or injure something in frustration. "Calm down. I'll settle this. Hey Chloe! Grab one of those girls!"

    ["'Kay."] The big dog Pokémon grabs the back of Sarah's shirt in her teeth and pulls the girl off of Shellie, holding her securely in place.

    "Break it up!" Jeff yells.

    ["Or I'll toastify the lot of you!"] Not for the first time, the trainer was glad that the average human could not understand his Vulpix's speech.

    "I'm serious! Besides, you're gonna give your electric rodents heart attacks or something!"
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  14. #1114
    Darkchu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Wee, I only posted my first update last friday and have updated three times since . Also Darkchu I did the best I could contionuing your last adventure it was kinda hard but I did it. Darkchu they will get longer when your further intot he adventure.

    Darkchu:You ask the girl what’s wrong as she turns around with her eyes full of tears and she tired to talk but she just started wiping the tears from her eyes. “Well,” She begins to choke with the thought of you not being Tommy. “Sorry,” She continued as she wiped her eyes again. “My brother, Tommy went to go research a population influx of the Golbat and Zubat in this area..” She finished abruptly as she began to smile. “Could you help me find him?” She asks while trying not to cry again. “Please,” She began to beg as she looked into your eyes as you could see hers filling with tears again. What will you do?
    Well, it seems like I', finally going to get an updater that gives me something to work with, the last person who did this was radical edward. here goes;

    Tucci reaches foward and puts his hand on her shoulder.
    "Wait, tell me whats wrong." She looked up at him, her eyes huge and full of tears. She tried to talk but just couldnt get anything out over the sobs. She pulls out a hanky and wipes her eyes.
    "Well," she wiped her eyes again." My brother Tommy, he went to research the influx in the population of Zubat and Golbat." She starts to smile, Tucci almost faints at how cute she looked when she did it. "Could you help me fnd him? Please." She looked deep into Tuccis eyes trying not to cry again. He stared into her eyes, enthralled by the depth and beuty of them. He blushed and broke her gaze.
    "Sure I'll help." He grinned, who could turn a gorgous girl like her down. Darkchu, who was still on his shoulder during all this, was getting very annoyed with the way Tucci was acting, let him know by sending out a thundershock into Tuccis body. Tucci yelled out in pain and fell over, Darkchu landing nimbley on his paws. Tucci lay there twitching. The girl looking on shocked.
    ;025 "Don't worry, he was getting a bit comfy staring into your eyes, so I shock him out of it." Tucci slowly got to his feet, spaks still runnng over is face.
    "Damn rat." He muttered."Oh well, so, can I ask your name before we go out ot find your brother."

  15. #1115
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Scary, no? Updates, yey!

    Hello, it’s me again. And I actually managed to stick to a timetable, and keep a promise. Here is the next batch of updates. If yours isn’t here, please look at these updates, posted here: http://forums.serebiiforums.com/show...57#post1752557
    If there are any problems, feel free to PM me.

    Oh, and one more thing. The most amount of attacks you can order per update is three. Please keep that in mind.

    MewSP: OOC: It just magically appears. Weird, huh?

    Wingull fires off a stream of water at Ginsing, who smiles as he leaps atop the rock beside him, before flying up to the evil bird, and tackling it to the ground. Ginsing steps back, ready to continue the fight, but the Wingull doesn’t get back up. Ginsing has successfully beaten it! What will you do?

    PorkYouPine: The pokčball rocks back and forward, before coming to an abrupt halt. Congratulations! You have captured a Level 6 Female Marill! You smile at the stopped Pokčball, and think of the new companion inside, before continuing along the river bank.

    As you travel along, you hear a distinct crunching sound coming from the trees alongside the river bank. You stop to listen, and leap back in shock as a blue and purple blur bursts from the trees.

    You regain your feet, and your jaw drops. Standing before you, is the guardian of the north wind, the legendary Pokčmon Suicune! It opens its mouth, and speaks to you. “I was watching you battle before, and I must admit, I was rather impressed. I do believe you are the right person to aid me in my quest. Will you help me?” Your response?

    Dragonite108:
    As the pollen flies higher into the air, Cloudy watches for a while, before flapping her cotton wings, and the yellow spores flew harmlessly into the river. Emboldened by her success, Cloudy growls at the Shroomish, who yawns. However, it’s taunting earned it a fast paced Peck attack to the face. Shroomish then stares straight at Cloudy, who winces as some of her strength leaves her from Shroomish’s Absorb. Your reaction?

    ZoraJolteon: The Sphinx looks at you as you think aloud the question, and she smiles maliciously as you give your answer of Gengar. She throws back her head, and laughs. “You think very small-minded child,” she says, laughing still. “Your answer is incorrect. The correct answer was the Pokčmon attack known as Secret Power.”

    She rises to all four of her feet, and bares a mouth of vicious teeth. “You now have no choice, but to battle. If you win, you may either leave, or hear another riddle. And your oppenent will be… me!”

    You gasp as the Sphinx challenges you, and she continues. “Choose your Pokčmon, and try and attack me. Let’s see if you’re worthy of entering my pyramid!”

    Manji: Ariel listens to you, and her eyes close as she thinks. “Not here,” she finally says, and beckons with her head towards the lighthouse. You shudder as you realize she means to go up there.

    She notices your discomfort, and smiles gently. “You have nothing to fear Nathen. I only need you to accompany me, so that we can find the lighthouse keeper’s diary.” You look at her strangely, but she walks off, and you have to run to keep up with her, as she heads for the base of the lighthouse.

    The two of you arrive at the base of the lighthouse, and she reaches into her pocket, and pulls out a key-ring, containing only two keys. One is quickly inserted into the door lock, and Ariel pushes the door open. She motions you to follow her, as she heads up the flight of stairs leading to the top.

    You race to catch up to her, and finally arrive, panting, at the top of the stairs. You are surprised to find Ariel standing in front of a door, the keys in her hand.

    She notices your surprise, and nods. “Ah, my apologies for not explaining myself properly. You probably have wondered, that if I have the keys to the room where the diary is kept, why have I not retrieved it?” You nod, and she hands the keys to you.

    “That is because the spirits of those who died on the Tessie as she went down, still have grievances with me for surviving. They guard this room, and will not allow me access. But perhaps you will have better luck?”

    She steps back, allowing you full access to the door. A million questions flow through your mind, and before you realize it, you reach out and stick the key in the keyhole, before turning the lock, and opening the door.

    You step inside the room, and gape at the mess inside it. How are you supposed to find the diary in this mess? You shiver suddenly as a tremor runs down your spine, before you whirl around at the sound of a loud crash. The door behind you is shut, and you rush forward to open it, but it won’t budge.

    A menacing laugh sounds behind you, and you whirl around. A menacing looking canine stands before you, and you realize it too is a spirit Pokčmon by its transparency. The Houndoom looks up, and your mind flashes back to the picture of Tessie you saw. The sailors words come rushing back to you…

    “Tess had been the captain of her ship for over six months now, and she always carried with her, her two prized Pokčmon. They’d stand with her on the decks, her Girafarig known as Jaffa, and Tempest, her Houndoom. Jaffa enjoyed the sea air, whereas Tempest preferred to stay below deck, away from the waters. Either way, they were always there for her.”

    The Houndoom laughs again, and you realize that this must be the spirit of Tempest, Tessie’s Houndoom! The devil dog looks you in the eye, and smiles.

    “You think you are worthy of my trainer’s treasure?” Tempest mocks. “Well, then, can you face up to what I can throw at you?” With those words, Tempest fades away, but she didn’t forget about you. A spirit Geodude and a spirit Butterfree have appeared, and both are advancing menacingly towards you! With no way out, you’ll have to fight, but who will you choose?

    Suicide: You arrive at the space center, and the driver bids you farewell as you and Elsie hop off the train. You are still in awe at Elsie’s Milotic as you two walk into the Saturn Space Center.

    A friendly looking scientist strolls over to you. “Hello. I assume you wish to travel to Saturn?” You nod, and he points you to a large green square in the middle of the floor. “Please, go stand over there.”

    You and Elsie exchange looks of wonder, but the two of you step forward onto the pad. As you stand in the center, the pad begins to glow, and you collapse to your knees suddenly, your balance completely gone. You feel extremely light-headed as your eyesight floods with green, and you hear Elsie gasp beside you. A strange feeling envelops you, and you feel as though you are floating through air, before the sensation fades, and you are now on your knees on a similar green pad, though Elsie’s smile proves you’re in a different location.

    The two of you rise to your feet, and look around the room. Surprisingly, it is empty. As you look around for an exit, Elsie calls to you. “Hey Suicide, come look at this!”

    You walk over to where she is, and look out a window. You gape at the marvelous view of Saturn, and you realize you are just on its outer rings. Elsie looks at you. “I have heard of a person known as Ashan Lovett, who lives in a small house on the outmost rings, who apparently knows the location of the bridge to travel down to the planet’s surface. What do you think?”

    You carefully consider Elsie’s offer, and think of the rumours you’ve heard about the planet’s surface. But something about the station’s emptiness is still gnawing away at you. Will you explore your surroundings, or go look for Ashan?

    Another Fan: Goldeen leaps out of the water, and pecks the Magnemite hard. Magnemite shakes its head, before glaring angrily at Goldeen, who leaps from the water for another Peck. She slams Magnemite hard, but not without repercussions. Magnemite floods her body with a Thundershock, and Goldeen shrieks in pain.

    The girl beside you screams, and you hurriedly hurl a pokčball straight at the offending Magnemite, who is panting hard in midair. It is absorbed into the ball, and your Remoraid catches it, before spitting it quickly onto the shore. You watch it closely, as it sways once, twice, and a third time, before clicking. You have captured a Level 4 Genderless Magnemite! You smile as you bend down and pick up the pokčball, and as you rise, you are knocked to the ground by a sharp hard slap across your face.

    The girl recalls her Goldeen, and glares at you. “I trusted you with my Goldeen, and thanks to you she got hurt. Goodbye!” she declares, and storms off. Your response?
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  16. #1116
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Suicide: You arrive at the space center, and the driver bids you farewell as you and Elsie hop off the train. You are still in awe at Elsie’s Milotic as you two walk into the Saturn Space Center.

    A friendly looking scientist strolls over to you. “Hello. I assume you wish to travel to Saturn?” You nod, and he points you to a large green square in the middle of the floor. “Please, go stand over there.”

    You and Elsie exchange looks of wonder, but the two of you step forward onto the pad. As you stand in the center, the pad begins to glow, and you collapse to your knees suddenly, your balance completely gone. You feel extremely light-headed as your eyesight floods with green, and you hear Elsie gasp beside you. A strange feeling envelops you, and you feel as though you are floating through air, before the sensation fades, and you are now on your knees on a similar green pad, though Elsie’s smile proves you’re in a different location.

    The two of you rise to your feet, and look around the room. Surprisingly, it is empty. As you look around for an exit, Elsie calls to you. “Hey Suicide, come look at this!”

    You walk over to where she is, and look out a window. You gape at the marvelous view of Saturn, and you realize you are just on its outer rings. Elsie looks at you. “I have heard of a person known as Ashan Lovett, who lives in a small house on the outmost rings, who apparently knows the location of the bridge to travel down to the planet’s surface. What do you think?”

    You carefully consider Elsie’s offer, and think of the rumours you’ve heard about the planet’s surface. But something about the station’s emptiness is still gnawing away at you. Will you explore your surroundings, or go look for Ashan?
    OOC: Wow, that was a fast update. *cookie*

    Suicide stops to look at his surroundings, withdrawing his pokemon to her pokeball. "Finding that bridge would be a fun adventure to do... But something is weirding me out here." He says to Elsie. She looks at him strangly. He looks at one of his pokeballs, then releasing a cute little blue and yellow pokemon. "Hey Snap" Suicide said to his newly recieved Minun. "Minun!" He said cheerfully, glad to finally get out of his pokeball. "Seeing as its your first time with me, what shall we do? Look for this Ashan Lovett, who Elsie glady shared with us, and go treasure hunting over the bridge. Or shall we check it out around here?" Snap stood and thought for a second. He then pointed at Elsie, going with her choice. Suicide alittle bummed about his choice, gladly shrugged off his weird feelings and replied with a smile, "Great! Lets find this person and that bridge." Minun jumped onto Suicides back, expecting to be packed the whole way. Suicide laughed and went along with it. He turned to Elsie and said "Okey dokey, will you be leading the way?". Snap started to punch and soften the bag, making it cozy to hold sit on. Suicide stared at Elsie, & her Milotic, still captivated by her beauty.
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  17. #1117
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Hayley – You and Kipper begin to travel across the vast deserts in your journey to reach the Lost City of Sobek. The desert winds whip around you and Kipper, and you struggle to stay on your feet. Kipper looks at you worried, as you walk along the dusty plain.

    Suddenly, you and Kipper are hauled up into the air! Your eyes close instinctively, and Kipper cries out. But the movement stops, and you open your eyes.

    You find yourself hovering over the ground, and you look down to see an Onix beneath you. It scooped you out of the sandstorm, and is now smiling at you as it cruises along the desert, and takes you towards a collection of pyramids.

    As you stop outside one, the Onix lowers you gently to the ground, before disappearing back out into the desert. You turn around, and gasp. The Sphinx towers over you, watching your every movement. It’s eyes are focused solely on you.

    “Hello child,” she speaks, and you tremor at her voice. “I assume you wish to pass through my pyramid, and attempt to unlock the treasures within. It is a dangerous road, and one that should not be tread lightly. Many battles and mysteries await you inside my lair. If you wish to travel through my lair, you must answer this riddle. Answer on your first guess, and I shall let you pass. Answer wrongly, and you must battle to prove your worthiness to answer another riddle. If you wish to walk away after hearing my riddle, you are free to do so.”

    She closed her eyes, and speaks as though she is reciting.
    “Three parts of one with minds alike
    Held together by bolts so tight.”

    Your response?
    Hayley struggles through the desert, her eyes stinging as the wind whips her hair and sand into her face. Kipper is so small she's nearly blown away by the wind so Hayley scoops the little Mudkip up in her arms. "I didn't know the desert would be this bad." she says, apologising to Kipper.

    "Mud..." Kipper replies, her voice lost in the wind.

    Suddenly an Onix appears out of the ground and Hayley squeals thinking she is in trouble because her pokemon can't fight in these conditions but Onix isn't an enemy, it's a friend.

    The wind stops blowing when Onix brings her to the pyramids and drops her and Kipper off in front of the Sphinx. Looking up at the sandstone statue Hayley stares in awe at it as the Sphinx talks to her in it's musical voice.

    “Hello child, I assume you wish to pass through my pyramid, and attempt to unlock the treasures within. It is a dangerous road, and one that should not be tread lightly. Many battles and mysteries await you inside my lair. If you wish to travel through my lair, you must answer this riddle. Answer on your first guess, and I shall let you pass. Answer wrongly, and you must battle to prove your worthiness to answer another riddle. If you wish to walk away after hearing my riddle, you are free to do so.”

    “Three parts of one with minds alike
    Held together by bolts so tight.”


    "I do want to pass through your pyramid and I think the answer to your riddle is a Magnemite." she replies, waiting nervously in front of the Sphinx to see if she is right.

  18. #1118
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Water Trainer
    Hayley struggles through the desert, her eyes stinging as the wind whips her hair and sand into her face. Kipper is so small she's nearly blown away by the wind so Hayley scoops the little Mudkip up in her arms. "I didn't know the desert would be this bad." she says, apologising to Kipper.

    "Mud..." Kipper replies, her voice lost in the wind.

    Suddenly an Onix appears out of the ground and Hayley squeals thinking she is in trouble because her pokemon can't fight in these conditions but Onix isn't an enemy, it's a friend.

    The wind stops blowing when Onix brings her to the pyramids and drops her and Kipper off in front of the Sphinx. Looking up at the sandstone statue Hayley stares in awe at it as the Sphinx talks to her in it's musical voice.

    “Hello child, I assume you wish to pass through my pyramid, and attempt to unlock the treasures within. It is a dangerous road, and one that should not be tread lightly. Many battles and mysteries await you inside my lair. If you wish to travel through my lair, you must answer this riddle. Answer on your first guess, and I shall let you pass. Answer wrongly, and you must battle to prove your worthiness to answer another riddle. If you wish to walk away after hearing my riddle, you are free to do so.”

    “Three parts of one with minds alike
    Held together by bolts so tight.”


    "I do want to pass through your pyramid and I think the answer to your riddle is a Magnemite." she replies, waiting nervously in front of the Sphinx to see if she is right.
    OOC: To any of my peoples, this is specially for Hayley, because she isn't on as much as you all are, and this is only her second update, whereas most of you have at least five from me.

    The Sphinx looks at you, and thinks carefully about your answer. She finally opens her mouth to speak, and you watch her nervously.

    "Hmm, you are almost correct child. The answer is a Magneton. But, I will not make you battle me. Instead, you must answer this riddle to pass through.

    "A symbol of love and friendship divine
    An underused Pokemon is me, you will find."

    Your response?
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  19. #1119
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    The Sphinx looks at you, and thinks carefully about your answer. She finally opens her mouth to speak, and you watch her nervously.

    "Hmm, you are almost correct child. The answer is a Magneton. But, I will not make you battle me. Instead, you must answer this riddle to pass through.

    "A symbol of love and friendship divine
    An underused Pokemon is me, you will find."

    Your response?
    "Arrr!" Hayley cringes, pulling at her hair. "That's the one I meant!"

    "Mud-kip!" Kipper says disgusted, spurting a strong Water Gun into Hayley's face.

    "Cut it out Kip! I'll be more careful this time!" Hayley retorts, wiping the water out of her eyes.

    Thinking carefully Hayley thinks about the riddle. "A symbol of love and friendship.. An underused pokemon.. That sounds like a Luvdisc."

    Hayley looks at Kipper. "DON'T wet me again! What do you think Kip? Do you think it's Luvdisc?" she asks.

    "Mud-kip!" Kipper replies, nodding.

    "Ok, if I'm wrong and you wet me you're DEAD!" Hayley looks back at the Sphinx. "I think the answer is a Luvdisc." she replies, hoping she isn't wrong this time.

  20. #1120
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Manji: Ariel listens to you, and her eyes close as she thinks. “Not here,” she finally says, and beckons with her head towards the lighthouse. You shudder as you realize she means to go up there.

    She notices your discomfort, and smiles gently. “You have nothing to fear Nathen. I only need you to accompany me, so that we can find the lighthouse keeper’s diary.” You look at her strangely, but she walks off, and you have to run to keep up with her, as she heads for the base of the lighthouse.

    The two of you arrive at the base of the lighthouse, and she reaches into her pocket, and pulls out a key-ring, containing only two keys. One is quickly inserted into the door lock, and Ariel pushes the door open. She motions you to follow her, as she heads up the flight of stairs leading to the top.

    You race to catch up to her, and finally arrive, panting, at the top of the stairs. You are surprised to find Ariel standing in front of a door, the keys in her hand.

    She notices your surprise, and nods. “Ah, my apologies for not explaining myself properly. You probably have wondered, that if I have the keys to the room where the diary is kept, why have I not retrieved it?” You nod, and she hands the keys to you.

    “That is because the spirits of those who died on the Tessie as she went down, still have grievances with me for surviving. They guard this room, and will not allow me access. But perhaps you will have better luck?”

    She steps back, allowing you full access to the door. A million questions flow through your mind, and before you realize it, you reach out and stick the key in the keyhole, before turning the lock, and opening the door.

    You step inside the room, and gape at the mess inside it. How are you supposed to find the diary in this mess? You shiver suddenly as a tremor runs down your spine, before you whirl around at the sound of a loud crash. The door behind you is shut, and you rush forward to open it, but it won’t budge.

    A menacing laugh sounds behind you, and you whirl around. A menacing looking canine stands before you, and you realize it too is a spirit Pokčmon by its transparency. The Houndoom looks up, and your mind flashes back to the picture of Tessie you saw. The sailors words come rushing back to you…

    “Tess had been the captain of her ship for over six months now, and she always carried with her, her two prized Pokčmon. They’d stand with her on the decks, her Girafarig known as Jaffa, and Tempest, her Houndoom. Jaffa enjoyed the sea air, whereas Tempest preferred to stay below deck, away from the waters. Either way, they were always there for her.”

    The Houndoom laughs again, and you realize that this must be the spirit of Tempest, Tessie’s Houndoom! The devil dog looks you in the eye, and smiles.

    “You think you are worthy of my trainer’s treasure?” Tempest mocks. “Well, then, can you face up to what I can throw at you?” With those words, Tempest fades away, but she didn’t forget about you. A spirit Geodude and a spirit Butterfree have appeared, and both are advancing menacingly towards you! With no way out, you’ll have to fight, but who will you choose?
    OOC: The three attacks per round: is that shared between your pokemon, or three attacks each (so in a 2vs2, a total of six attacks in one update)? I went for the former to be safe.

    "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this," Nathen said grimly, removing two pokeballs from his belt. No kidding, he thought, I've just climbed to the top of a lighthouse to find two more of these ghost creeps. Can't we all just get along?

    "If you insist that I battle you, Tempest, then I will do whatever it takes. Go, Misdreavus and Doduo!"

    In twin flashes of silver, the two summoned pokemon appeared in front of Nathen, who did not appear to like the odds any more than he did.

    "There's not much room to move around," Nathen thought aloud, looking disdainfully at the cramped loft room, "so Doduo won't be able to Fly. But I still want you to hold them off with a Growl while Misdreavus lets loose with a Psywave at ghost-Geodude. Then, Doduo, it's Peck all the way on the Butterfree spook. Go for it!"

    Nathen realised with another chill that Tempest was probably still watching, from another dimension, maybe. Measuring him up as he faced his toughest battle yet...

  21. #1121
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latias10
    Shiny M: You bite your lip in response to the situation you were facing. You then watch as Spheal disappears because he has gone to the Daycare. You think about your roster and realize that you only have two pokemon, which you can battle the Houndoom with. You then ponder over this for a moment before you throw a pokeball on the ground. Before you appears a bug like creature, which was defiantly not a bug type. You then give your Trapinch his orders. Trapinch then digging with his little claws. Soon he is under the ground. The Houndoom dose not worry about this and runs over to Trapinch’s hole it then shoots around 20 fireballs down the hole with a smirk on its face. You hear Trapinch yell out in pain and surprise from this attack. After a few moments of silence Trapinch comes digging out of the ground. The bigheaded creature charges over to its opponent and lashes onto its leg with his mighty bite attack. Dark energy goes into Houndoom’s body but the fire dog dose not care much because it dose little damage to it because it is a dark type. Trapinch then forgets about your second order of bite and just angrily hangs onto the Houndoom’s leg. The Houndoom who is ignoring Trapinch puts its attention on you, Molly and the Abra. I looks like it is planning to attack and because it is so close to you guys it will really hurt. What will you do?
    Sorry for lack of enthusiasm here...=/

    Stephen cringes as the Houndoom comes closer. He closes his eyes, and tries to think of what he can do. "Well, if I had Sand Tomb, this'd be easy..." he thinks. However, he suddenly has an idea. "Trapinch, let go, and use Dig to create a sinkhole underneath Houndoom. Then, we'll run for it."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  22. #1122
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    ZoraJolteon: The Sphinx looks at you as you think aloud the question, and she smiles maliciously as you give your answer of Gengar. She throws back her head, and laughs. “You think very small-minded child,” she says, laughing still. “Your answer is incorrect. The correct answer was the Pokčmon attack known as Secret Power.”

    She rises to all four of her feet, and bares a mouth of vicious teeth. “You now have no choice, but to battle. If you win, you may either leave, or hear another riddle. And your oppenent will be… me!”

    You gasp as the Sphinx challenges you, and she continues. “Choose your Pokčmon, and try and attack me. Let’s see if you’re worthy of entering my pyramid!”


    "You don't stand a chance." Zora smirked, reaching for a Pokeball on his belt. "Vulpix, show this thing whose the true Queen of the Nile!" he called out, tossing the ball to the ground, the blast of red light shifting into a vulpine form. "Give it a blast of Confuse Ray, and follow up with your hottest Flamethrower!"

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  23. #1123
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up Norf in't UK
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Updates:


    Okay, more updates for you to enjoy. However, as I am going away again for the majority of this coming week, I will not be updating again until next Saturday if all goes to plan. I apologize for my absence and hope that you guys can be patient with me, thankyou for being great updatees Hope you enjoy this batch.

    P-Arts: After replenishing Jiroubi’s health, he stands up, eager to battle further. Luckily, Slakoth reappears and attacks Jiroubi in the side, knocking him back slightly, but he recovers, leering the Sloth pokemon, which stops, intimidated. Professor Blake frowns and then commands, “Slakoth, use Slack Off attack to regain your energy!!” He then cackles wildly. Jiroubi shudders slightly, but then focuses and uses Rock Tomb attack, rocks falling around the already weakened Magnemite, which attempts to escape, but is pounded by Ryu’s Mega Punch and knocks the Magnemite into the ground. You begin to wonder why the Professor doesn’t seem to order his Magnemite in such a way as he does his Slakoth, you shrug it off though as Ryu has a burst of confidence, unleashing barrages of Embers and bright Flash attacks on the Magnemite. Rounds of this pass, and Ryu then stops suddenly and steps back.. Revealing a KO’ed Magnemite. **Ryu gains 1 Level-Up** Ryu smiles triumphantly and is then shaken by the voice of the Professor. “What.. My Magnemite! Urgh, it was just a distraction, LOOK! My Slakoth is back to full health..” He cackles as the Slakoth has regained it’s energy. You curse yourself for not noticing. “Well boy, time to start the real battle! Slakoth use Faint Attack on that Magby over there, revenge for Magnemite!” The Professor then pushes a button on a remote control, Slakoth cringes in reaction then roars, it’s power seemingly rising. You notice a tube coming out of the Slakoth’s neck, with a small capsule with a liquid in which seems to be powering it up. What will you do next?

    Rekkuza: As you and Gengar look about, you begin to follow in the direction of the arrow. As you walk through the deserted rides and partially destroyed stands lights begin to light up.. You can then see many different Ghost pokemon, with holographic images of humans “over” them. They are conversing with each other in human language, and many are riding on the roller coasters and rides, some playing on the stands winning huge teddy bears and boast to their friends. Confused, you wonder what the point of this is. But as you walk further you are stopped by a Ghost Trio of Banette, Misdreavus and Haunter. As the only Ghost Pokemon not participating, you wonder what their agenda is. Haunter floats forward and begins to pull faces and laugh at Gengar in a playful fashion. However, the other two Ghosts look serious as the Misdreavus weakly says, “Help.. Us free the Ghosts from the bondage of the night before the devastating accident here.. Please stranger.. Only a small favour, this is..” Banette then looks at you with emotionless eyes and points at a Gastly, behind one of the Game Stands, whom is dressed up as a Carnival Leader. Slightly confused, you look at the Gastly. The spirit has shown you what you wanted but .. What will you do?

    Ryman: The Houndour lets out a loud roar as it runs in to Body Slam Chinchou, but Chinchou charges up lightning in it’s antennae and releases a Thunder Wave attack which hits Houndour and sends it flying backwards, it lands on its side, twitching from the effects of the attack. Zubat then moves in and flies towards Houndour with his fangs exposed, ready to use a Leech Life attack, however, Houndour leaps with with all it’s strength and fires a barrage of Ember attacks at Zubat and then quickly emits a thick Smog attack to shroud itself. Barking loudly, Houndour then howls high-pitched, raising it’s attack strength. Clearly this Houndour is stalling for time until the poachers return. What will you do now?

    Dae~Maker: (Don't worry, returning Avaria was fine, thanks for changing your reply ^_^ ) The Octillery’s hold on your Haruspex tightens as it awaits your actions. K-Flex begins her negotiations, floating over to the Octillery and beginning to converse with it. Nods can be seen and eventually, the Octillery lets Haruspex free, the owl pokemon frantically flies back over to you, happy to be safe. The Octillery frowns, flinging it’s tentacle at K-Flex, knocking her out of the battle area. She lands in the water and then resurfaces, a worried look upon her. Floating over to you, she begins to explain that the war feels natural to them and that nothing can be done to stop it. During K-Flex’s speech to you, more Surf, Ice Beam and Hydro Pump attacks begin to collide with each other.

    After seeing this, you have no choice but to investigate the tower. Obsidian then Screechs in the highest pitched tone he can muster. The Screech causes the Radio Tower to emit even more waves, which make the war even worse. Carvanhas and Remoraids resurface and begin to join in with the attacks. You look towards the Radio Tower and frown. What will you do now?

    Radical Edward:Lily commands Steelix to evacuate the Smog attack after hearing your commands. Steelix roars loudly and smashes underground into safety. Dyrim, seeing that its all clear, fires a barrage of Ember attack in to the Smog, it isn’t long before the smog has ignited and the flames spread all around, burning ferociously. A loud explosion follows, and Lairon is thrown out of the firey smog, and lands on it’s side, stunned and heavily damaged. Nosepass, in a rage smashes into Dyrim and knocks him to the side and then begins to use Rock Throw on Dyrim, throwing rocks on to him, causing medium damage. Dyrim shouts out in distress as the Nosepass continues it’s hurried and frantic assault. Suddenly, Steelix bursts from under the ground and picks up Nosepass in a strong Bind attack. “Hope you didn’t forget about little old Steelix!” Lily shouts out loudly. “Steelix, bind that Nosepass and then use Screech to disorientate it. Better plug your ears, Ben!” Lairon is stunned, but will awake shortly. Dyrim is stunned but recovering from the onslaught. What will you do?

    ~*Hureta*~: After giving Denulge a Potion, you prepare to defend yourselves as best you can from the looming Self-Destruct attacks. Shellder begins to bounce backwards into the River as fast as it possibly can and summons a wave. Snorting loudly, Denulge then glows, raising rocks from the ground and firing them as fast and as powerfully as he can towards Voltorb, whom takes the full front of the attack and is now KO’ed. It then blows up, but only causing a minor explosion. Geodude, however, remains but Shellder has managed to conjure up a massive wave which crashes down onto the river bank and collides with the Geodude causing heavy damage, it is washed back KO’ed also. **Denulge gains 1-Level-Up** The man begins to fret and returns his two defeated pokemon, and then runs off without saying a word. Slightly confused by this, your thoughts are interrupted by the Shellder, whom is bouncing up and down happily. It wants to join your side. What will you do next?

    Shadow Umbreon: As the Ekans binds Blaze, the little fire Echinda pokemon uses Cut attack and the Ekans hisses in pain as it loosens it’s bind and falls to the ground. Blaze then regains his balance and rushes in for another head-on Tackle Attack which hits Ekans and knocks it back further. Corsola looks down at the snake in hope of it being KO’ed but winces as the snake slowly gets up yet again. Blaze, however rushes into it again, dealing a heavy Tackle attack. The Snake pokemon slumps backwards, KO’ed. **Blaze gains 1-Level-Up** Both yourself and Blaze sigh in relief of the battle finally being over. Congratulating Blaze, you are interrupted by the Corsola who is now poking you in the leg. It lets out a gentle “Corsol.. Corsol..” It seems that it would like you come with you on your journey. What will you do?
    Pokemon Y ~ Kaya
    Friend Code: 3067-5666-7967
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

  24. #1124
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Chikorita04: The Sphinks looks at you sadly and speaks to you again.

    Whilst, to my riddle, thine answer is untrue,
    I will bestow another chance upon you.


    What will you do now?

    NB: All of the riddles, unless I say otherwise, will be Pokemon related. Just so you know, this is not just me, all the ZA’s do this too. Also, apologizes for the small update.

    Torkoal Stu: You walk the long way back to the Monorail. When you finally reach it, you find the entire staff in a frenzy. You walk up to the woman who told you about the keycard in the first place and you hand it to her. With a huge smile, the woman says, “Bless you, honey. Now we can finally restart the Monorail. I know this is not much, but here’s something to reward you for your trouble.” You obtain a Rare Candy. “I’ll make sure the Monorail goes to your stop first. Where are you going?” After you answer, she smiles again and says, “Go ahead and sit down there while you wait.” You see several plush chairs in the direction she indicates and go over to sit down. After a few minutes, a middle-aged man of considerable girth waddles up in front of you. “I am Ron Wayne, the manager of this Monorail Station. I’ve been informed that you are the young man who recovered the keycard. Would you care to come into my office? I have a proposition to make to you.” What will you do now?

    Latias10: Athrun’s pearl glows in rainbow colors for a second, then releases a beam of rainbow light that lances through the air and strikes Beedrill dead-on. Weak and looking almost knocked out, Beedrill’s needles glow white again. This time, however, instead of shooting a beam of white light, a dozen white stars emit from the needles and fly at Athrun. He desperately tries to hop away, but the Swift stars switch direction and slice into him, leaving Athrun unconcious on the ground. Meanwhile, Shine flies toward Mr. Mime. It prepares to block the attack, but Shine first flies up and over Mr. Mime, then flies straight at Mr. Mime. However, she rams straight into the Reflect wall Mr. Mime threw up, causing some damage. However, Shine still performs the Mega Drain, regaining some energy, but less than before. With Athrun knocked out, it’s a 2 on 1 match right now, although you could send out Shimmer or Plus. What will you do now?

  25. #1125
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:


    ~*Hureta*~: After giving Denulge a Potion, you prepare to defend yourselves as best you can from the looming Self-Destruct attacks. Shellder begins to bounce backwards into the River as fast as it possibly can and summons a wave. Snorting loudly, Denulge then glows, raising rocks from the ground and firing them as fast and as powerfully as he can towards Voltorb, whom takes the full front of the attack and is now KO’ed. It then blows up, but only causing a minor explosion. Geodude, however, remains but Shellder has managed to conjure up a massive wave which crashes down onto the river bank and collides with the Geodude causing heavy damage, it is washed back KO’ed also. **Denulge gains 1-Level-Up** The man begins to fret and returns his two defeated pokemon, and then runs off without saying a word. Slightly confused by this, your thoughts are interrupted by the Shellder, whom is bouncing up and down happily. It wants to join your side. What will you do next?

    "Woohoo!!! We finally won after 2 straight unfair losses", shouted Shientura. Denulge was hopping, as so shellder. But shellder seems to continue hopping towards them, and then it rubbed against Denulge which gave him a thrill. "Aww, too bad shellder. It's not that I do not want to have you on my team. It's just that I've already scheduled 2 other water types to be on my team", said Shientura sadly. Shellder stops bouncing and then let down a frown.

    "Unless, you really want to join, then I could replace you with one of the scheduled members." Shellder nods its head. "But you have to promise me, to find the other members together with Denulge that are scattered around FizzyTopia." Shellder nods once again and begins to lick the pokeball.

    "Oh right. Go pokeball", and off the pokeball aims, for shellder.


    1 pokeball was tossed. And as a small note, if I didn't break any rules in the move tutor, my Denulge already learnt his egg move mud shot.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 31st July 2005 at 10:40 AM.
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

Page 45 of 122 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •