Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1126
    Shadow_Umbreon Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Shadow Umbreon: As the Ekans binds Blaze, the little fire Echinda pokemon uses Cut attack and the Ekans hisses in pain as it loosens it’s bind and falls to the ground. Blaze then regains his balance and rushes in for another head-on Tackle Attack which hits Ekans and knocks it back further. Corsola looks down at the snake in hope of it being KO’ed but winces as the snake slowly gets up yet again. Blaze, however rushes into it again, dealing a heavy Tackle attack. The Snake pokemon slumps backwards, KO’ed. **Blaze gains 1-Level-Up** Both yourself and Blaze sigh in relief of the battle finally being over. Congratulating Blaze, you are interrupted by the Corsola who is now poking you in the leg. It lets out a gentle “Corsol.. Corsol..” It seems that it would like you come with you on your journey. What will you do?
    "Great job Blaze," Elizabeth said hugging the Cyndaquil. Letting Blaze jump out of her arms, she watched him scurry over to play on the rocks again like he did before the Ekans attacked. She was about to move on, but the Corsola started poking her in the leg, asking if it could come with Elizabeth.
    "Oh, might as well let you come with me," Elizabeth said."It wouldn't hurt to have a water-type on my team for a bit."
    She picked up the Corsola again and told Blaze to stop playing and follow her. Blaze reluctantly jumped off the rocks and started to follow Elizabeth once more.

  2. #1127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu: You walk the long way back to the Monorail. When you finally reach it, you find the entire staff in a frenzy. You walk up to the woman who told you about the keycard in the first place and you hand it to her. With a huge smile, the woman says, “Bless you, honey. Now we can finally restart the Monorail. I know this is not much, but here’s something to reward you for your trouble.” You obtain a Rare Candy. “I’ll make sure the Monorail goes to your stop first. Where are you going?” After you answer, she smiles again and says, “Go ahead and sit down there while you wait.” You see several plush chairs in the direction she indicates and go over to sit down. After a few minutes, a middle-aged man of considerable girth waddles up in front of you. “I am Ron Wayne, the manager of this Monorail Station. I’ve been informed that you are the young man who recovered the keycard. Would you care to come into my office? I have a proposition to make to you.” What will you do now?
    Stuart sat there thinking about what to do. "Well these guys can't be bad I mean I did get a candy from them," Stuart tries to reasure himself about the people and this manager. "Yeah sure," Stuart answers out of no where. "I wonder whats going on?" A voice in Stuart's head kept asking constantly however Stuart just ignored these voices and stood up. His stomach became all twisted as he became more nervous. Then Stuart just followed the man toward his office thinking about why and what is going on.

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua

    Another Fan: Goldeen leaps out of the water, and pecks the Magnemite hard. Magnemite shakes its head, before glaring angrily at Goldeen, who leaps from the water for another Peck. She slams Magnemite hard, but not without repercussions. Magnemite floods her body with a Thundershock, and Goldeen shrieks in pain.

    The girl beside you screams, and you hurriedly hurl a pokčball straight at the offending Magnemite, who is panting hard in midair. It is absorbed into the ball, and your Remoraid catches it, before spitting it quickly onto the shore. You watch it closely, as it sways once, twice, and a third time, before clicking. You have captured a Level 4 Genderless Magnemite! You smile as you bend down and pick up the pokčball, and as you rise, you are knocked to the ground by a sharp hard slap across your face.

    The girl recalls her Goldeen, and glares at you. “I trusted you with my Goldeen, and thanks to you she got hurt. Goodbye!” she declares, and storms off. Your response?
    Jeff moans to himself on the fact that that magnemite can't learn thudershock at this level as he picks up the pokeball, then shouts to the girl whether she wants the magnemite or not.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Waterlight: You rush down the menacing path you crossed a few hours ago. At the end, you find the woman waiting for you. Perplexed as to we she hadn't left the spot in the past hours, you tell her that you've gotten the Tag. "Marvelous!" the woman exclaims happily. You give it to her, and she grins widely. "I'm sorry to say it, but there's one more test you must pass before you gain access to the Garden of Iris." Groaning inwardly, you ask, "What is it?" The woman smiles, and you back away in horror. Her teeth have turned into fangs. The woman floats upward, leering down at you. She twirls her shawl, and it blocks her from view. The fabric explodes away from her, and in her place is a grinning Gengar. It floats to the ground, and says in a deep voice very unlike the woman it had been, "You must defeat me!" Taken aback by the sudden turn of events, you are unsure of what to do. This Gengar could prove too powerful for you to handle, but you are eager to reach the Garden of Iris. What will you do?
    "Lady, I've got places to do and things to do, so can you go have your little Halloween party elsewhere? Besides, tieing a few strings to yourself and wearing a outfit doesn't exactly make you look scary," Tom frowned, unconvinced at the transformation. "Besides, Starmie just telepathically told me to tell you to move or it will blast your head to next Tuesday."

    He brandished a Pokéball which bore a painted carving of a tidalwave and casually dropped it to the floor, releasing a flash of white light. From the blinding flash appeared a purple ten-pointed Starfish known as Waterlight the Starmie.

    "Waterlight, would you please show this Gengar-Woman hybrid to next Tuesday for me?" Tom sarcastically questioned as he smiled at the Gengar. "I think a Thunderwave followed by a double Water Gun barrage would greatly help!"
    Last edited by Waterlight; 9th August 2005 at 9:53 AM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    _Kangaskhan_
    Once the initial dealings were over, you, Jack and the girl all set off in search of her father. She was starting to annoy you with her constant giggling, as she kept shooting shy glances at… Jack? That is one strange little girl… Trying to ignore her, Jack and yourself just kept moving until you eventually reached a candy floss stand. Behind the counter was a man dressed in a bright pink apron and slippers, who seemed to be mumbling the Popeye theme tune under his breath. The little girl squealed with delight and started to hug his leg. “D-Daddy!” she cried joyously. The man looked a bit confused, and scrunched his face up in concentration before his eyes widened in delight. “Uh, um, Tulip!” he exclaimed before scrunching his face up again. “No, that’s not it… Petunia! No… Lily! Yeah, that’s it, Lily! Where have you been?” The girl once again squealed and, still clutching the mans leg, said excitedly, “These people played with me!” She pointed a chubby finger towards you to before plucking a pokeball of her belt. “And look Daddy, I caught a Mew!” Before you could correct this blatantly incorrect statement her father bent over and picked up a cage from the floor behind the counter, which was covered in a black cloth. “That’s wonderful, dear!” he began. “But whatever are we going to do with this Ho-Oh I caught for you?” He hurriedly grabbed the cloth from the cage and pulled it off, to reveal a very disgruntled looking ralts. Lily appeared to think for a few seconds before coming up with a wonderful idea. “Shoot it!” she exclaimed, before wandering into the inside of the counter. “Sounds like a plan, Lily!” said her father happily before putting a loving arm round his daughter. “Let’s go get my gun!” Together they walked through a door at the back of the stand before leaving you and Jack alone with a very scared ralts. It stared at you for a few seconds before shutting it’s eyes and sending a psychic probe towards your mind. <Please help me! Get me out of here! Do SOMETHING!> What do you do...?

    Joe
    AN/: Please don't repeat the last update. Sorry, but I find it rather annoying. :P
    After making it clear that you wouldn't just surrender, the man's eyes narrowed dangerously. His magnemite buzzed angrily, and the electrode's faces looked hopeful. I am Doctor Pewer, and you're on top secret land!" His voice lowered to a furious whisper. "You've seen to much... I have to dispose of you." An excited screech came from the electric pokemon beside Pewer, before he yelled, "Magnemite, Hidden Power!" A strong jet of water came out of the magnet before soaking both yourself and Diglett. Your mole gave a painful grown before disappearing under the lab floor. It rocketed out of the ground below the magnemite seconds later , but a Protect from the magnemite cancelled the attack. What do you do...?

    Golden Mew
    "You think we'll let the shiny leave that easily?" asked Morris with a sneer. "Wave, Shock Wave." A bright beam of energy soared down from the sky above, and started to head right towards where Goldfeather was flying. The pidgey let out a terrified squawk before flying in all directions in an attempt to evade the powerful attack, but it was no use. It homed in and hit Goldfeather with an enormous amount of electrical energy, causing the flying-type to collapse on to the moons hard surface. Terra shot you a wicked smile before grabbing a black pokeball from her belt and throwing it at your shiny pokemon. You shot Aqua a panicked look, and he quickly leapt into the air to knock the ball away with his claws. It then flew in the opposite direction towards Morris's solrock, but quickly turned around. It soared closer and closer towards Goldfeather before it knocked your bird on the head and captured him in a flash of black light. Goldfeather was captured by Team Rocket... In a furious rage, Aqua snarled and jumped towards Pidgeotto with a Leer in his eyes. The bird just moved to the left and pecked Aqua in a pressure point on the side of the head, causing your totodile to faint. He too was captured by a black ball. At that moment Enterna and Marshmallow came out from the ground. The grass type merely shook her head sadly at you to indicate no one would come. They were all to scared. What do you do...?

    Thed3
    The little girl smiled and said quietly, "You can't win. I see all, I am all, everything is me..." Ok, she was starting to creep you out. The psychics eyes once again glowed red and Kadabra disappeared from the arena altogether. You looked around in confusion, but Shredder remained un phased, turned around and sent a Silver Wind right next to you. The psychic-type was hit, but it stayed focused. An unholy aura began to cover the field, originating from your opponents pokemon, who's spoons were held high above it's head. Then, just as quickly as the aura arrived, it was gone. Odd. Your shedninja disappeared in a flash of black, and came back into view behind Kadabra. A Silver Wind was unleashed, but missed as the kadabra teleported away. What do you do...?

    Octillery
    Yamaki just smirked at you as his wartortle disappeared into his shell thanks to a Withdraw. Darkwing squawked and started to fly towards the turtle, but never made it there as Ice Beams began to fly in all direction. Wartortle’s shell was spinning quickly, so fast that it was actually floating in the air, and Ice Beams were being fired from each corner of his shell. It seemed to be working quite well against Darkwing, but Yamaki had forgotten one important fact: This was a two on two battle. Remoraid erupted from the water with four rocks by his side, and each collided with the spinning turtle, sending him crashing straight into the river bank. Level up for Remoraid and Darkwing! Yamaki just stared in amazement at his fallen pokemon before plucking it’s pokeball from his belt and recalling it calmly. He slowly walked away from the river bank without another word, and as soon as he had left the crowd began to cheer. It all soon died down, though, as a stretched limo pulled up next to the bank. An old man wearing expensive looking attire stepped out. He looked at you with a smile on his face before gesturing for you to get into the car with him. What do you do…?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    AN/: Please don't repeat the last update. Sorry, but I find it rather annoying. :P
    After making it clear that you wouldn't just surrender, the man's eyes narrowed dangerously. His magnemite buzzed angrily, and the electrode's faces looked hopeful. I am Doctor Pewer, and you're on top secret land!" His voice lowered to a furious whisper. "You've seen to much... I have to dispose of you." An excited screech came from the electric pokemon beside Pewer, before he yelled, "Magnemite, Hidden Power!" A strong jet of water came out of the magnet before soaking both yourself and Diglett. Your mole gave a painful grown before disappearing under the lab floor. It rocketed out of the ground below the magnemite seconds later , but a Protect from the magnemite cancelled the attack. What do you do...?
    (Sorry about that!)

    "Diglett, looks like that Magnemite has the upper hand, so we better change that shouldn't we?" said Joe, looking at his Diglett.
    "Dig!" it replied enthusiastically.
    "Right, I want you to use a Rock Tomb to try and pin it down on the ground, and then I'll need you to use Anceintpower to do some damage, and then I think it'd be best to finish off with a Magnitude, okay?" explained Joe, as he watched Diglett burrow back out onto the battlefield ready to carry out his orders from Joe.
    "Oh yeah, and try and dodge that Hiddden Power if it does it again ok?" added Joe, as he watched the battle unfold.

  7. #1132

    Default Update Arc_Angel Single

    Well since you got back I'm updating you alone then updating you with the rest of the group which should be soon. So to the rest of my group except updates tomorow, oh also I will post reposts now. Crystal_Espeon is the only one who will get a repost in this post since everybody else has replied.

    Arc_Angel: You and Missy wait for the Jeep to come by standing in the excavation camp that is near you. There are papers everywhere and several people sitting down or standing up reading through papers and books like there is no tomorrow. One looks at you and smiles. He is the same height as you and is wearing camouflage clothes and a hard hat; he also has blue eyes and brown hair. “Hi,” He mumbles softly as you smile back. “You’re waiting for the jeep right?” He asks as he shakes you hand. “Well I’m Stu and I research the desert and the Pokemon that live around these parts,” He says as he puts his papers down and looks at you. Next Stu takes off his hat and walks around the camp and then goes out of sight, after a few seconds you see a jeep zoom round waiting tent and stops in front of you, suddenly the door swings open revealing Stu with his hands on the steering wheel and smiling uncontrollably. “Lets go, you ready?”

    Crystal_Espeon(Repost): “Correct!” The Sphinx replies as you hold Mystic in your hands. Suddenly a large stone in the Sphinx in front of you opens revealing a pathway. You walk down the pathway and after a long walk you end up in a big empty room. The room is very big with a Pokeball symbol in the center like an arena would have and what looks like a trap door on the other side. Past the trap door you see a small door right over the other side of the arena from where you are currently standing. “If you get this riddle correct, you will face a battle if you win you get to go to a different room and the whole cycle is repeated!” The same robotic voice bellowed as if you couldn’t hear it.

    “Any attack I can be
    This attack has nothing to do with me
    Sometimes its good sometimes its bad
    If its bad please don't be mad”

    “Answer now!” The sphinx commands waiting for you answer. So what is your answer?

    Enjoy you two and welcome back Stacey.

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Well since you got back I'm updating you alone then updating you with the rest of the group which should be soon. So to the rest of my group except updates tomorow, oh also I will post reposts now. Crystal_Espeon is the only one who will get a repost in this post since everybody else has replied.

    Arc_Angel: You and Missy wait for the Jeep to come by standing in the excavation camp that is near you. There are papers everywhere and several people sitting down or standing up reading through papers and books like there is no tomorrow. One looks at you and smiles. He is the same height as you and is wearing camouflage clothes and a hard hat; he also has blue eyes and brown hair. “Hi,” He mumbles softly as you smile back. “You’re waiting for the jeep right?” He asks as he shakes you hand. “Well I’m Stu and I research the desert and the Pokemon that live around these parts,” He says as he puts his papers down and looks at you. Next Stu takes off his hat and walks around the camp and then goes out of sight, after a few seconds you see a jeep zoom round waiting tent and stops in front of you, suddenly the door swings open revealing Stu with his hands on the steering wheel and smiling uncontrollably. “Lets go, you ready?”


    Enjoy you two and welcome back Stacey.
    Thankyou sweetie, and thanx for updating me soo fast

    Stacey soon reached the Jeep Station and walked slowly towards it. There were several peopl sat around reading through paper documents and books with entusiasm. She soon catches the eye of a young man around the same age as herself. He smiles at her and gets up off his chair.

    "Hi" he mumbles to her and she smiles at him. He asks her if she is waiting for a jeep and she says she is. He introduces himsalf as Stu and shakes her hand.

    "Hi there Stu I'm Stacey and this is Little Miss" she says in greeting. He explains his job and walks off behind the tent. She frowns at this but then sees a jeep zip around the corner and stop abruptly in front of her.

    "Lets go, you ready?" he asks her.

    "You bet" she grins to him. She runs for the jeep and jumps in gung-hoe style over the door landing in the seat before blushing sheepishly at her actions. Little Miss floats next to her and lands in her lap. Stacey removes two pair of shades from backpack and puts on on herself and on Missy.

    "Lets roll on, to the Ancient Pyramids"


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Crystal_Espeon(Repost): “Correct!” The Sphinx replies as you hold Mystic in your hands. Suddenly a large stone in the Sphinx in front of you opens revealing a pathway. You walk down the pathway and after a long walk you end up in a big empty room. The room is very big with a Pokeball symbol in the center like an arena would have and what looks like a trap door on the other side. Past the trap door you see a small door right over the other side of the arena from where you are currently standing. “If you get this riddle correct, you will face a battle if you win you get to go to a different room and the whole cycle is repeated!” The same robotic voice bellowed as if you couldn’t hear it.

    “Any attack I can be
    This attack has nothing to do with me
    Sometimes its good sometimes its bad
    If its bad please don't be mad”

    “Answer now!” The sphinx commands waiting for you answer. So what is your answer?

    Crystal looked up, as if the answer is on the ceiling. Focusing one spot, she tried to figure out the riddle. As clear as the ocean blue, she closed her eyes searched her mind for the answer.

    Any attack I can be

    'So it's an attack... '

    This attack has nothing to do with me

    'Maybe it's Secret Power?' She shook her head lightly.

    Sometimes its good sometimes its bad

    'Well, it couldn't be Secret Power now...'

    If its bad please don't be mad

    'I know now!' She snapped her fingers and opened her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she recited her answer.

    "Many a time this attack baffled me,
    Able for a Splash or Perish Song,
    I know the answer as Metronome
    This should have minimal chance to be wrong."

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Golden Mew
    "You think we'll let the shiny leave that easily?" asked Morris with a sneer. "Wave, Shock Wave." A bright beam of energy soared down from the sky above, and started to head right towards where Goldfeather was flying. The pidgey let out a terrified squawk before flying in all directions in an attempt to evade the powerful attack, but it was no use. It homed in and hit Goldfeather with an enormous amount of electrical energy, causing the flying-type to collapse on to the moons hard surface. Terra shot you a wicked smile before grabbing a black pokeball from her belt and throwing it at your shiny pokemon. You shot Aqua a panicked look, and he quickly leapt into the air to knock the ball away with his claws. It then flew in the opposite direction towards Morris's solrock, but quickly turned around. It soared closer and closer towards Goldfeather before it knocked your bird on the head and captured him in a flash of black light. Goldfeather was captured by Team Rocket... In a furious rage, Aqua snarled and jumped towards Pidgeotto with a Leer in his eyes. The bird just moved to the left and pecked Aqua in a pressure point on the side of the head, causing your totodile to faint. He too was captured by a black ball. At that moment Enterna and Marshmallow came out from the ground. The grass type merely shook her head sadly at you to indicate no one would come. They were all to scared. What do you do...?
    "Give me back my Pokemon!" GM shouted. She signalled for her two Pokemon to look for humans now, people, and to tell their Pokemon what was going on. The two nodded and went back underground. GM's Slowpoke was the only one left. "Peach, use Yawn on the Pidgeotto, then on the Solrock. Once they're fast asleep, use a Curse Attack on both of them, then a tackle attack."
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  11. #1136
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangaskhan_
    Once the initial dealings were over, you, Jack and the girl all set off in search of her father. She was starting to annoy you with her constant giggling, as she kept shooting shy glances at… Jack? That is one strange little girl… Trying to ignore her, Jack and yourself just kept moving until you eventually reached a candy floss stand. Behind the counter was a man dressed in a bright pink apron and slippers, who seemed to be mumbling the Popeye theme tune under his breath. The little girl squealed with delight and started to hug his leg. “D-Daddy!” she cried joyously. The man looked a bit confused, and scrunched his face up in concentration before his eyes widened in delight. “Uh, um, Tulip!” he exclaimed before scrunching his face up again. “No, that’s not it… Petunia! No… Lily! Yeah, that’s it, Lily! Where have you been?” The girl once again squealed and, still clutching the mans leg, said excitedly, “These people played with me!” She pointed a chubby finger towards you to before plucking a pokeball of her belt. “And look Daddy, I caught a Mew!” Before you could correct this blatantly incorrect statement her father bent over and picked up a cage from the floor behind the counter, which was covered in a black cloth. “That’s wonderful, dear!” he began. “But whatever are we going to do with this Ho-Oh I caught for you?” He hurriedly grabbed the cloth from the cage and pulled it off, to reveal a very disgruntled looking ralts. Lily appeared to think for a few seconds before coming up with a wonderful idea. “Shoot it!” she exclaimed, before wandering into the inside of the counter. “Sounds like a plan, Lily!” said her father happily before putting a loving arm round his daughter. “Let’s go get my gun!” Together they walked through a door at the back of the stand before leaving you and Jack alone with a very scared ralts. It stared at you for a few seconds before shutting it’s eyes and sending a psychic probe towards your mind. <Please help me! Get me out of here! Do SOMETHING!> What do you do...?
    "Okay Jack, this is really weird around here. I'm getting scared."

    "I think they're on drugs."

    "I know their drugs. They're gonna shoot that Ho- I mean ralts! We need to rescue it!"

    "Lets not, and just take the candy floss and run?"

    "We're saving it."

    *sigh* "Fine. But if I get shot, I'm blaming you."

    Josh crawled over the counter and looked at the cage. He asked if the ralts was okay and it said yes. "We're gonna rescue you buddy, so hold on." Josh tryed to pick the lock, but his limited lock-picking skills prevented him from getting any further from a few clicks. He then tryed to lift it up, but it was too heavy.

    "Jack, come here."

    "Yes c'ptn."

    "Scratch the cage with your claws and and free the ralts. I mean, you can do it right? Look at those big strong muscles, and long, slender claws."

    Jack blushed. "They are slender, aren't they?"

    "Yah, yah sure. You're gonna slice open the cage, and we're gonna take the ralts and run towards then outside of the deserted fairground, and if they catch up before we can reach it, we'll hide. Got it."

    Jack was rubbing his claws together. "Yup. Got it. They are so damn sharp"

    "Go."

    "Fine." Jack got down to slicing the cage open, Josh nagging him that the two freaks would be coming soon....



  12. #1137
    MewSP Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    MewSP: OOC: It just magically appears. Weird, huh?

    Wingull fires off a stream of water at Ginsing, who smiles as he leaps atop the rock beside him, before flying up to the evil bird, and tackling it to the ground. Ginsing steps back, ready to continue the fight, but the Wingull doesn’t get back up. Ginsing has successfully beaten it! What will you do?
    Landon cheered a silent cheer before running up to his Bulbasaur and hugging it.

    "Way to go Ginsing!" He shouted. "What do you want to do know?"

    Let's just go to the park, I'm tired.

    "Okay, to the park!" The pair walked off and Ginsing kicked some sand in the evil bird's face. For the rest of the walk to the shady sanctuary, Ginsing remained in his poke ball. Shade! Thought Landon.

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    Updates:



    Radical Edward:Lily commands Steelix to evacuate the Smog attack after hearing your commands. Steelix roars loudly and smashes underground into safety. Dyrim, seeing that its all clear, fires a barrage of Ember attack in to the Smog, it isn’t long before the smog has ignited and the flames spread all around, burning ferociously. A loud explosion follows, and Lairon is thrown out of the firey smog, and lands on it’s side, stunned and heavily damaged. Nosepass, in a rage smashes into Dyrim and knocks him to the side and then begins to use Rock Throw on Dyrim, throwing rocks on to him, causing medium damage. Dyrim shouts out in distress as the Nosepass continues it’s hurried and frantic assault. Suddenly, Steelix bursts from under the ground and picks up Nosepass in a strong Bind attack. “Hope you didn’t forget about little old Steelix!” Lily shouts out loudly. “Steelix, bind that Nosepass and then use Screech to disorientate it. Better plug your ears, Ben!” Lairon is stunned, but will awake shortly. Dyrim is stunned but recovering from the onslaught. What will you do?

    After hearing Lily call out for steelix to let loose a screech,Ben and Dyrim shove their hands int their ears, hoping to muffle the high pitched sound.when steelix finaly lets it ut, the hands help slightly, but not much, as the screech penetrates them and ring in the ears of pokemon and trainer.after the horrible noise is silenced, they cautiously remove their hands.

    "Dyrim! use a rock smash righ on the nosepass's nose, than lift it and throw it at Liaron with strength!"Shouts ben, still a bit deafend from the screech.
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 1st August 2005 at 9:02 PM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Absolutely astounding, astonishing and amazing alliteration! Nah, just updates. :P

    MewSP: You sit under the shade, glad Ginsing won his first battle. You sit there for a while, bored, before the sun fades from you eyes. You look up, and see a small boy standing in front of you.

    “I wanna battle!” he says, before releasing a Staryu. What will you do?

    Another Fan: The girl continues storming off, ignoring you completely, and leaving you with the Magnemite. You stand around for a while, before you beckon to Remoraid to keep swimming.

    The two of you travel up the river for a while, before a berry comes flying out of a nearby tree, and splats you across the face. It’s sour taste enters your mouth, and you cringe, before looking up to see a Mankey sitting up in the tree, laughing at you! What will you do?

    ZoraJolteon: You release your little fire fox, and the Sphinx opens her mouth and Roars deeply at Vulpix. She runs around behind you, peeping her head out. With some encouragement, she fires off a Confuse Ray, which the Sphinx dodges with a Double Team. The Sphinx’s mouth opens, and a ball of black energy forms, before Vulpix fires off her Flamethrower. The Sphinx takes the hit across the chest, before firing off the Shadow Ball.

    Vulpix is hit hard by the ghost attack, and staggers to her feet. But you smile as you notice the large burn across the Sphinx’s chest. Your reaction?

    Suicide: Elsie leads you outside the door, and the two of you begin a long trek along the rings of Saturn. For what seems like hours you trek along, until Elsie squeals in delight. “There’s his house!”

    She races off, and you run to follow. You catch up to Elsie, and find her standing open mouthed in front of his house. A pair of Pokčmon stand in front of the house, and ikachu and a Plusle. As you wonder what they’re doing, a window opens, and a voice carries out.

    “Please, help me clear away these wild Pokčmon!” Elsie looks at you, and hurls a Pokčball into the air, releasing her Skitty.

    “I’ll take Pikachu, if you want Plusle,” she says. Your response?

    Hayley: The Sphinx smiles at you and Kipper, and nods. “That is the correct answer to my riddle child.” She rises to her feet, and walks away from the pyramid, revealing a doorway into the pyramid. You smile as you and Kipper pass her by, and she returns you a mischievous smile in return.

    You and Kipper walk down a long passage, before you enter a large chamber. You stop as you realize that the chamber is filled with a rather large pool imbedded in the floor, but the pool is frozen solid. Kipper looks despondent at the frozen pool, before a disbodied voice causes both of you to jump in fright.

    “Welcome to the first chamber,” a voice speaks, and you look across the frozen pool to see a Corphish skating towards you. “You seek the treasure at the end, I assume?” You nod, and the Corphish spreads its claws out.

    “Traveler come to seek the treasure
    Hear my words of question
    Answer right, and beat me in battle
    And I’ll point you in the right direction.”

    The Corphish looks at you, and recites, not unlike how the Sphinx had.

    “I’m like a turtle, with my shell
    Juices are what I love to sell.
    Deep inside me, I love to make
    Juice from berries that I take.”


    Your answer?


    Manji: OOC: Three attacks per Pokčmon. That’s how I do it anyway.

    You release Doduo and Misdreavus, and the two glare at the phantom spirits, before Doduo releases an almighty Growl. The two Pokčmon look a little shocked, before Misdreavus fires off a Psywave. The attack fires at the ghost Geodude, and the rocky Pokčmon screams as it begins to flicker, and you remember the devastation that psychic attacks seems to cause these ghosts.

    Doduo now races in for a Peck, and halfway through, you remember with a shock that physical attacks don’t affect these spirits. But as Doduo’s first head passes through the Butterfree spirit, his beak comes into contact with a control panel, and the lighthouse blazes into light.

    The light begins to fill the room, before fading, and as Doduo’s second head goes in for the Peck, you thrust your fist into the air in triumph as it makes contact with the now somewhat corporeal spirit.

    Butterfree, however, seems to recover from your assault quicker than Geodude, and sprays a cloud of Poison Powder across your Doduo, and Doduo grimaces as the poison begins to infect it. Geodude shakes its head to regain its senses, but does not attack. Your response?
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 4th August 2005 at 11:19 AM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  15. #1140
    Manji Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Manji: OOC: Three attacks per Pokčmon. That’s how I do it anyway.

    You release Doduo and Misdreavus, and the two glare at the phantom spirits, before Doduo releases an almighty Growl. The two Pokčmon look a little shocked, before Misdreavus fires off a Psywave. The attack fires at the ghost Geodude, and the rocky Pokčmon screams as it begins to flicker, and you remember the devastation that psychic attacks seems to cause these ghosts.

    Doduo now races in for a Peck, and halfway through, you remember with a shock that physical attacks don’t affect these spirits. But as Doduo’s first head passes through the Butterfree spirit, his beak comes into contact with a control panel, and the lighthouse blazes into light.

    The light begins to fill the room, before fading, and as Doduo’s second head goes in for the Peck, you thrust your fist into the air in triumph as it makes contact with the now somewhat corporeal spirit.

    Butterfree, however, seems to recover from your assault quicker than Geodude, and sprays a cloud of Poison Powder across your Doduo, and Doduo grimaces as the poison begins to infect it. Geodude shakes its head to regain its senses, but does not attack. Your response?
    Nathen cursed as Doduo's head passed straight through Butterfree: he had been so caught up matching Doduo against the Bug-type that he had completely forgotten about the phantom's inherent immunity. But a second after light came flooding into the room, there was a grin plastered on Nathen's face again.

    "Okay, good job Doduo! That was what I had planned all along..." Nathen assessed his now slightly more favourable position.

    "Misdreavus! Use Psywave twice more on Geodude, with any luck, you might just finish it. But the first attack either of them make: I want you to Spite and try and prevent them from attacking again.

    "Doduo, since it seems we can hurt this guy now, I want you to Peck Butterfree for all you're worth, then Growl to try to keep it at bay. Just hang in there buddy, and I'll give you an Antidote when this is over!"

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Piplup
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua

    Suicide: Elsie leads you outside the door, and the two of you begin a long trek along the rings of Saturn. For what seems like hours you trek along, until Elsie squeals in delight. “There’s his house!”

    She races off, and you run to follow. You catch up to Elsie, and find her standing open mouthed in front of his house. A pair of Pokčmon stand in front of the house, and ikachu and a Plusle. As you wonder what they’re doing, a window opens, and a voice carries out.

    “Please, help me clear away these wild Pokčmon!” Elsie looks at you, and hurls a Pokčball into the air, releasing her Skitty.

    “I’ll take Pikachu, if you want Plusle,” she says. Your response?

    Suicide stared at the pokemon, then he thought "too bad Snap is at daycare. He'd love to see a Plusle". "Sure, Skitty already knows what to expect from a pikachu." he said to Elsie. "I guess I'll use Kira, my Pikachu." Suicide said as he threw a pokeball. "Pi-ka" she said with a yawn. "Okay Kira, we've got another battle here" He said to her. Her ears stood up, then she observed the pokemon. Seeing the other electric type, she smilled. "This is gonna be kinda tricky, seeing as the only physical attack you know is thunder shock." She nodded. "So lets start off with a Thunder Wave on the Plusle, then Use a Tail Whip, Followed by a Thunder Shock." Kira nodded again, then go into her battle pose.. *DUN DUN DUN*
    After You TL1: o2 W - o3 L - o1 D

  17. #1142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Latias10: Athrun’s pearl glows in rainbow colors for a second, then releases a beam of rainbow light that lances through the air and strikes Beedrill dead-on. Weak and looking almost knocked out, Beedrill’s needles glow white again. This time, however, instead of shooting a beam of white light, a dozen white stars emit from the needles and fly at Athrun. He desperately tries to hop away, but the Swift stars switch direction and slice into him, leaving Athrun unconcious on the ground. Meanwhile, Shine flies toward Mr. Mime. It prepares to block the attack, but Shine first flies up and over Mr. Mime, then flies straight at Mr. Mime. However, she rams straight into the Reflect wall Mr. Mime threw up, causing some damage. However, Shine still performs the Mega Drain, regaining some energy, but less than before. With Athrun knocked out, it’s a 2 on 1 match right now, although you could send out Shimmer or Plus. What will you do now?
    Catherine returned Athrun knowing that her fainted pig had done a good job. What she really had to do now was knock out that Beedrill so she could focus on just the Mr. Mime. She was about to give Shine his comands when she remebered that she still had Plus and Shimmer. She knew that they would be both worn out but they would be in better codtion then they were when she returned them because they got to rest in their pokeballs. Catherine then thought about who to use. Her final decion was to use Plus and save Shimmer for latter in the battle. Catherine took a pokeball from her belt and pressed the button on it. With a flash of light Plus apeared on the feild. Catherine could see that he little mouse was not in the best codtion but she could tell that it could still fight. Catherine then got ready to tell her two pokemon their comands.

    "Plus I want you to use your Quick Attack on the Beedrill and then if it is still standing shock it with your Spark, we must try to finish it off. Shine just stay in the air and rest. If any attacks come to you dodge them. Then when the Beedrill is gone you and Plus or Shimmer can focus on the Beedril together," Catherine told her pokemon.

    They both nodded. Shine flew higher up in the air and Plus got ready to use her Quick Attack. Catherine knew this match was close but that she could still win it.

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    ZoraJolteon: You release your little fire fox, and the Sphinx opens her mouth and Roars deeply at Vulpix. She runs around behind you, peeping her head out. With some encouragement, she fires off a Confuse Ray, which the Sphinx dodges with a Double Team. The Sphinx’s mouth opens, and a ball of black energy forms, before Vulpix fires off her Flamethrower. The Sphinx takes the hit across the chest, before firing off the Shadow Ball.
    Vulpix is hit hard by the ghost attack, and staggers to her feet. But you smile as you notice the large burn across the Sphinx’s chest. Your reaction?


    "Come on Vulpix, you can do this!" Zora called, encouraging his partner. "Mimic that Shadow Ball, then after eliminating the clones with Ember, charge one up and fire it right back at her!"

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    I'm gonna post updates tomorrow as I've written them for all who have replied. I'm waiting on two of ya. Here is the last set if you missed it, but the longer I wait the less I want to write updates so if you could get them in ASAP ...

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara
    [U]P-Arts: After replenishing Jiroubi’s health, he stands up, eager to battle further. Luckily, Slakoth reappears and attacks Jiroubi in the side, knocking him back slightly, but he recovers, leering the Sloth pokemon, which stops, intimidated. Professor Blake frowns and then commands, “Slakoth, use Slack Off attack to regain your energy!!” He then cackles wildly. Jiroubi shudders slightly, but then focuses and uses Rock Tomb attack, rocks falling around the already weakened Magnemite, which attempts to escape, but is pounded by Ryu’s Mega Punch and knocks the Magnemite into the ground. You begin to wonder why the Professor doesn’t seem to order his Magnemite in such a way as he does his Slakoth, you shrug it off though as Ryu has a burst of confidence, unleashing barrages of Embers and bright Flash attacks on the Magnemite. Rounds of this pass, and Ryu then stops suddenly and steps back.. Revealing a KO’ed Magnemite. **Ryu gains 1 Level-Up** Ryu smiles triumphantly and is then shaken by the voice of the Professor. “What.. My Magnemite! Urgh, it was just a distraction, LOOK! My Slakoth is back to full health..” He cackles as the Slakoth has regained it’s energy. You curse yourself for not noticing. “Well boy, time to start the real battle! Slakoth use Faint Attack on that Magby over there, revenge for Magnemite!” The Professor then pushes a button on a remote control, Slakoth cringes in reaction then roars, it’s power seemingly rising. You notice a tube coming out of the Slakoth’s neck, with a small capsule with a liquid in which seems to be powering it up. What will you do next?

    "Damn it," I muttered under my breath as the already powerful slakoths strength increased. With Jiroubi and Ryu on my side, I knew I had a good chance of winning, but... Something kept nagging at me from the back of my head, telling me to withdraw my pokemon and run. I shrugged it off and yelled to my magby, "Ryu, start off with a Flash! You've been doing great, but let Jiroubi get in to close contact. After flashing, send him back towards Jiro' with Embers to the chest," I turned to my teddiursa. "You've been doing well to, but we need to get that tube out. It's obviously strengthening him, so get it out by any means neccasary. Fury Swipe it off, and try to pull it out with Strength. Draw the battle towards the professor, grab the remote and throw it to me. Got it? Good, go."
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    [center]Update Time!

    Bladerboy:
    Blaze runs up to the Grimer who had come forward with his teeth bared and ready to fight. You quickly realise that jumping on sludge and pinning it to the floor doesn’t exactly work as Blaze almost gets trapped in the sticky pokemon. As Grimer oozes out from underneath your Growlithe’s feet he bites it hard anyway somewhere near it’s neck, but then yaps and recoils in disgust. Looks like you’ve made another mistake, biting toxic waste doesn’t taste very good at all and Blaze is lucky not to have poisoned himself! As he tries to rid the taste from his mouth Grimer forms a fist from his sludge and pounds Blaze in the side causing him to yelp in pain and jump backwards. Grimer are trickier customers then you had expected, you’ll have to be more careful with your next orders.
    Sorry this took so long. I got a bit confused.

    Jonny watches as Blaze makes his attacks. Blaze jumped on the Grimer and almost got swallowed in by the purple sludge. He then tried to take a bite out of it nearly getting poisoned by swallowing some of the purple goo's body. Jonny winced and cursed himself for his bad battling skills. And to finish things off the Grimer pounded Blaze on the side making him yelp with pain.

    Jonny appologized to his Growlith for his bad choice of attack and the Growlith whines in response.

    "I think I should use another pokemon" he says to Blaze. "None of your attacks are of any use" Blaze looks to the Grimer and walks over to Jonny tail between his legs.

    "Its not your fault boy. You can battle the next pokemon we find ok" Jonny says as he tries to comfort Blaze. Jonny throws out another pokeball that contans his Corphish Gabriel.

    "Gabriel I need you to battle that Grimer. Use your bubble and then show it your realstrength" he commands.
    Blaze . Ifrit . Gabriel . Von Doom . Lavarus . Pyra . Yuffie . Lex . Catastros . Mysterio . Serai

    Lv. 50 . Lv. 30 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 50 . Lv. 32 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 19 . Lv. 18 . Lv. 20 . Lv. 08
    FB :: P.C
    . Banner by BB .


  22. #1147

    Default Update 5

    Here they are and no one missed the last ones, so enjoy I'll try to update as soon as possible.

    Dark Scizor: Ink-Eyes begins with a Double Team as Peter returns Faith and Tracey and throws a Pokeball at the ground, it flipped open and a white light emerged from the Pokeball releasing a Chimecho. “Chime use Double-Edge!” Peter shouted as Chime smashed into the Golbat however the Golbat just began to attack Ink-Eyes. Well then Ink-Eyes dug under ground while Jolteon just stood still waiting for you to strike. Suddenly Golbat went back to face Chime and began to Bite on him. “Keep it up Golbat!” Shouted the guy who is called Joshua while the girl just stood laughing while Ink-Eyes was just underground.

    “Use Thunder Bolt on the over grown bug!” She commanded as Joshua laughed. “Good idea Hayley!” Joshua replied as Ink-Eye shot up from the ground smash into Jolteon however Jolteon just landed on the ground and began to shock Ink-Eyes causing a lot of damage. Also Ink-Eyes is too tired for the Fury Cutter so Peter sighs and nod at you. “Heal Ink-Eyes with a Heal Bell attack Chime,” Peter exclaims as Chimecho began to sing and glow and so does Ink-Eyes, looks like your new friend Peter helped you out. What will you do?

    Missingno. Master: Skarmory flies off the ground with you and Rachel holding on to it tightly. “Well my dad was experimenting on Ekans because there common in the Dead Forest and he wanted to see if he could make Pokemon learn new moves, it appears to of worked though.” She finishes with a frown as you look at her again. “Well she said, once we find the way to the lab we will be lead right to the area where all the Ekans are free in, so it will be dangerous,” Rachel said nervously as she continues to frown. “Also the kind of moves includes Ember, Sing, Heal Bell, Splash, Thunder Shock and other such moves.”

    Skarmory gets faster and she takes the letter from you and begins to read. Suddenly Skarmory begins to descend and lands on the ground, you open your eyes and see you’re surrounded by trees and in front of you there is a small tree the is quite wide it kind of resembles a jar. What will you do now?

    Ushi No Tane: You continue to swim with the Clamperl by your side. The Clamperl tells you about the blue birds. “Well the blue birds come here every year however this time some people came and attacked the birds and caught them in cages,” The Clamperl seems sad at this point as it talks to you however after a long silence you find ouself at land. You climb out of the water and return Frost since it can’t move on land well. Suddenly the weather gets worst and begins to snow badly, the Clamperl tells you to pick him up, as you do the snow gets even worst and yo;u can hardly see.

    You been to run to find shelter however you trip over something that seems to be undetermined about what it is. When you touch it you find it’s blue, fury and soft and feels like a wing. Its about the size of you in length ways and its seems to be trying to flap as you look over the wing to see it’s body you realize it’s a baby injured Articuno. What will you do now?

    Crystal Espeon: “Correct!” The sphinx shouts in it loud robotic sounding voice suddenly the trap door like thing slides open slowly and a Pokeball flies up from it swiftly and lands on the other side of the arena. Its suddenly flips open and releases a small blue Pokemon with a spiral on its chest know as Poliwag. “Now you will fight!” The Sphinx commands as the Poliwag looks powerful and angry. Then suddenly the arena moves down into the ground and then you hear a clicking sound then a new arena comes back up which is just a pool and a few things to stand on incase water Pokemon aren’t used.

    Now it’s your turn to choose a Pokemon. “First you will choose you Pokemon and what attacks it should use, then I will choose my attacks this will happen in every battle you face in the Sphinx but each battle will have new twists,” The Sphinx continues as you seem shocked and start wondering about these twists. “Start!” The Sphinx exclaims. What will you do now?

    Arc Angel: The jeep starts with a bang as it moves swiftly forward trying to get you to the Ancient Pyramids as soon as possible. “So Stacey you like Fizzy Bubbles?” He asks as the jeep continues forward rocking and bumping uneasily toward the pyramids. Time moves on fast as you and Stu engage in casual convocation, out of the window you see nothing but sand either side of the jeep and general Pokemon digging and playing in the sand. Stu begins to tell you more about the Pokemon around you.

    “Baltoy are very common in this area when I’m lonely or bored I come here to watch the Baltoy dance and spin,” He said trying to sound as interesting as possible. Suddenly the jeep jerked as it came to complete stop. Stu gets out of the car and opens the door next to you. “After you me lady,” He says politely as you step out and realize you’ve arrived at the place you wanted to go all along. It’s big and of course Triangle shape like pyramids are and the door slides open as you and Stu walk up to it slowly. “You’re not going in alone, so after you Stacey.” What will you do now?

    Darkchu: “My name is Sophie,” She says trying not to cry again. “Well I can’t go with you because he may come back when you’re looking for him,” Sophie says as she wipes her tears away again, you then begin to walk the way she says Tommy went. After a long walk you see trees and Zubat on your way you see general people walk past and Pokemon playing in the undergrowth. Suddenly you hear a rustling sound in the trees. Suddenly a purple blur flies swiftly towards you but you have no idea what it is. It tries to bite you but you just shake it off, suddenly it hovers just in front of you and now you know it’s a Crobat ready for battle. What will you do now?

    Enjoy and thats ok Stacey to what you said on your last update. Also Darkchu yours is shorter beacsue its not my own made adventure so I can't work with it as much, sorry. Also if you have any questions pm me or if I missed you out.

    EDIT: Sorry again, I keep forgeting which tense i'm using. So sorry if you udpate goes from Past to present Tense or vice versa. I'll try to stop that in my next set.
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 2nd August 2005 at 1:21 PM.

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Missingno. Master: Skarmory flies off the ground with you and Rachel holding on to it tightly. “Well my dad was experimenting on Ekans because there common in the Dead Forest and he wanted to see if he could make Pokemon learn new moves, it appears to of worked though.” She finishes with a frown as you look at her again. “Well she said, once we find the way to the lab we will be lead right to the area where all the Ekans are free in, so it will be dangerous,” Rachel said nervously as she continues to frown. “Also the kind of moves includes Ember, Sing, Heal Bell, Splash, Thunder Shock and other such moves.”

    Skarmory gets faster and she takes the letter from you and begins to read. Suddenly Skarmory begins to descend and lands on the ground, you open your eyes and see you’re surrounded by trees and in front of you there is a small tree the is quite wide it kind of resembles a jar. What will you do now?
    Missingno. Master replied "well, according to the letter, we gotta find a Pelipper and follow it. See any Pelipper around here, Rachel?" he asked, as he started to search the skies.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Dark Scizor: Ink-Eyes begins with a Double Team as Peter returns Faith and Tracey and throws a Pokeball at the ground, it flipped open and a white light emerged from the Pokeball releasing a Chimecho. “Chime use Double-Edge!” Peter shouted as Chime smashed into the Golbat however the Golbat just began to attack Ink-Eyes. Well then Ink-Eyes dug under ground while Jolteon just stood still waiting for you to strike. Suddenly Golbat went back to face Chime and began to Bite on him. “Keep it up Golbat!” Shouted the guy who is called Joshua while the girl just stood laughing while Ink-Eyes was just underground.

    “Use Thunder Bolt on the over grown bug!” She commanded as Joshua laughed. “Good idea Hayley!” Joshua replied as Ink-Eye shot up from the ground smash into Jolteon however Jolteon just landed on the ground and began to shock Ink-Eyes causing a lot of damage. Also Ink-Eyes is too tired for the Fury Cutter so Peter sighs and nod at you. “Heal Ink-Eyes with a Heal Bell attack Chime,” Peter exclaims as Chimecho began to sing and glow and so does Ink-Eyes, looks like your new friend Peter helped you out. What will you do?

    "Thanks for the help but our pokemon can´t resist too much" DS told to Peter "We need a plan and I have one: Let´s attack the same foe. I suggest to attack Jolteon first and then Golbat. If you have a better plan I am hearing". DS waited for Peter´s reply while he ordered Ink-Eyes to keep using Double Team and Sand-Attack to gain some time.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  25. #1150
    PorkYouPine Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    PorkYouPine: The pokčball rocks back and forward, before coming to an abrupt halt. Congratulations! You have captured a Level 6 Female Marill! You smile at the stopped Pokčball, and think of the new companion inside, before continuing along the river bank.

    As you travel along, you hear a distinct crunching sound coming from the trees alongside the river bank. You stop to listen, and leap back in shock as a blue and purple blur bursts from the trees.

    You regain your feet, and your jaw drops. Standing before you, is the guardian of the north wind, the legendary Pokčmon Suicune! It opens its mouth, and speaks to you. “I was watching you battle before, and I must admit, I was rather impressed. I do believe you are the right person to aid me in my quest. Will you help me?” Your response?
    Hana let the Marill out of its PokéBall, and patted it on the head. She blushed, embarassed that she had thought it was a he. "Sorry about that," she said, smiling. "But your lovely blueish colour was just too nice to leave you out in the wild like that. And besides, you were far too naughty, you little imp, so that's what I'll call you from now on, okay, Imp?" The Marill shrugged, rather indifferent about her new name.

    Hana then leaped backwards and screamed as she looked at the giant blue dog that now towered over her. She listened to his request, then raised an eyebrow. "So," she said slowly, "you think that my way of battling is sufficient to whatever it is your quest is... and I think you're crazy. Why would some godly thing like you want a cretin like me and a wimpy Shuppet" (Mojo had slapped her in the face not even a second after she had said that) "to go on some magnificient journey of godly.. crazy.. Suicunes?" She cocked her head, obviously finding this whole situation rather fishy, then bowed politely to the legendary creature. "I'll do whatever this quest is, as long as you tell me what it is, first."

Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •