Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3034

Thread: Fizzytopia's Recorded History

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Here they are and no one missed the last ones, so enjoy I'll try to update as soon as possible.

    Arc Angel: The jeep starts with a bang as it moves swiftly forward trying to get you to the Ancient Pyramids as soon as possible. “So Stacey you like Fizzy Bubbles?” He asks as the jeep continues forward rocking and bumping uneasily toward the pyramids. Time moves on fast as you and Stu engage in casual convocation, out of the window you see nothing but sand either side of the jeep and general Pokemon digging and playing in the sand. Stu begins to tell you more about the Pokemon around you.

    “Baltoy are very common in this area when I’m lonely or bored I come here to watch the Baltoy dance and spin,” He said trying to sound as interesting as possible. Suddenly the jeep jerked as it came to complete stop. Stu gets out of the car and opens the door next to you. “After you me lady,” He says politely as you step out and realize you’ve arrived at the place you wanted to go all along. It’s big and of course Triangle shape like pyramids are and the door slides open as you and Stu walk up to it slowly. “You’re not going in alone, so after you Stacey.” What will you do now?

    Enjoy and thats ok Stacey to what you said on your last update. Also Darkchu yours is shorter because its not my own made adventure so I can't work with it as much, sorry. Also if you have any questions pm me or if I missed you out.

    EDIT: Sorry again, I keep forgeting which tense i'm using. So sorry if you udpate goes from Past to present Tense or vice versa. I'll try to stop that in my next set.
    Cool

    The jeep ride was a little bumpy but Stacey was really enjoying herself. The sun hung heavy in the sky warming her skin with its strong rays and the breeze from driving so fast kept her cool. Even Little Miss seemed to be enjoying the fast paced ride.

    Stu asked Stacey her thoughts on Fizzytopia so far.

    "Well I've only been to the Deserted Fairground so far and that was pretty creepy. Many strange pokemon and people lurk there but I caught my first pokemon there" she said proudly. "It'll be nice to explore all the different areas that Fizzytopia has to hold, starting with the Pyramids" she said excitedly.

    The journey was long and bumpy, the desert designed for luxury travell. Stacey looked out and saw some desert dwelling pokemon. A few Cacnea, Sanshrew, Geodude and Baltoy. She took pictures of them where she could, wanting to have as many memories of this place as possible. Stu discussed the pokemon here with interest, it obviously being a subject that he was knowledgable about.

    “Baltoy are very common in this area when I’m lonely or bored I come here to watch the Baltoy dance and spin" he says to her blushing slightly that made her smile. It sounded very calming, something that appealed to a small part her after the hectic time in the Deserted Fairground.

    After a short while they had arrived, the huge Pyramid standing proud and tall, its impressive structure very old and crumbling in places.

    “After you me lady,” he says bowing slightly that makes Stacey giggle before getting out, Missy floating above her. She walks up to one of the Pyramids and runs her hands across the rough stone tracing the hieroglyphics there. With a bang that startles her the door slowly slides open and she peers in. Stu tells her that he shall be accompanying her on her joruney.

    "My own guide, how fortunate of me" she says coyly. "Lets go in Miss"

    The three of them walk inside the main structure.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Thed3
    The little girl smiled and said quietly, "You can't win. I see all, I am all, everything is me..." Ok, she was starting to creep you out. The psychics eyes once again glowed red and Kadabra disappeared from the arena altogether. You looked around in confusion, but Shredder remained un phased, turned around and sent a Silver Wind right next to you. The psychic-type was hit, but it stayed focused. An unholy aura began to cover the field, originating from your opponents pokemon, who's spoons were held high above it's head. Then, just as quickly as the aura arrived, it was gone. Odd. Your shedninja disappeared in a flash of black, and came back into view behind Kadabra. A Silver Wind was unleashed, but missed as the kadabra teleported away. What do you do...?
    The little girl proceeded to creep Thed out but the battle commenced. The Kadabra tried teleporting but Shredder was too quick for it and the Mind Reader had taken place. Then the Kadabra was hit but it had send out a sort of black energy from itself and around the field. 'What was that black aura??' Thed thought to himself as he didn't know what was going on seeing as the battle was happening so fast.

    "Ok Shredder you're doing great. Now use a Faint Attack to hit that Kadabra and then when it's startled use a Fury Swipes. If you can try and unleash a Silver Wind right after the Fury Swipes so that you're in close enough and possibly the Kadabra won't be able to Teleport out of the way.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  3. #1153
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Crystal Espeon: “Correct!” The sphinx shouts in it loud robotic sounding voice suddenly the trap door like thing slides open slowly and a Pokeball flies up from it swiftly and lands on the other side of the arena. Its suddenly flips open and releases a small blue Pokemon with a spiral on its chest know as Poliwag. “Now you will fight!” The Sphinx commands as the Poliwag looks powerful and angry. Then suddenly the arena moves down into the ground and then you hear a clicking sound then a new arena comes back up which is just a pool and a few things to stand on incase water Pokemon aren’t used.

    Now it’s your turn to choose a Pokemon. “First you will choose you Pokemon and what attacks it should use, then I will choose my attacks this will happen in every battle you face in the Sphinx but each battle will have new twists,” The Sphinx continues as you seem shocked and start wondering about these twists. “Start!” The Sphinx exclaims. What will you do now?
    Many times, Crys wonders if the Sphinx is out to get her. Orbs or midnight blue flickered into cerulean. Blinking, her Trapinch leapt from off Crystal's arms and onto the nearby surface. The orange ant pit pokemon grinned with delight, a glint in her eyes that says 'Ooh, I'm gonna enjoy this...'

    "I guess Mystic wants to get in on the action." The trainer chuckled, both girl and Trapinch going into battle stance. She breathed in deeply and casted off some attacks. "Mystic, go in for a Tri Attack/Icy Wind combination!" The trainer commanded.

  4. #1154
    MewSP Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    MewSP: You sit under the shade, glad Ginsing won his first battle. You sit there for a while, bored, before the sun fades from you eyes. You look up, and see a small boy standing in front of you.

    “I wanna battle!” he says, before releasing a Staryu. What will you do
    ?
    "Not again." Landon mumbled under his breath. "Okay, let's do it." The unspoken part of that sentence was If it'll make you go away.

    Landon stood up and wished that he could use Ginsing, but he was resting. "Go Grarl, and use Horn Attack! Give it a leer if it does anything that ticks you off.

    Landon got into his "intense battle" position to try and intimidate the youngster, but he knew that this kid was probably more experienced than him.
    He thought Grarl has way more attacks than Ginsing, but is he really stronger?

    Landon snapped out of his thoughts as he realized that his pokemon was attacking. "Yeah! Take that stupid star down!"

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    lilbluecorsola: You release Gumpy, your Gulpin, and order him to se a Yawn attack. Gumpy opens his mouth wide and yawns loudly, making Ralts slightly drowzy, although she does not seem too affected by this. Ralts focuses on Gulpin’s mind for a few seconds and he suddenly jerks in pain as Ralts unleashes her Confusion attack. Gumpy, damaged, rams into Ralts with a Pound attack. She stumbles back, hurt as well. Gumpy seems slightly more damaged due to the fact that Psychic attacks are especially effective on Poison types, but Ralts has used more energy. What will you do now?

    Torkoal Stu: Mr. Wayne leads you down a long hall with many nondescript doors on both walls until you reach a door at the end of the hall that is identical to all the others except for a small plaque on it that says “Ron Wayne, Manager.” You follow him into his office to find a big room with a fairly simple setup: clean desk and plush clair with a painting behind it, two less-comfortable chairs in front of the desk and a couch and a bookcase against the back wall. The man sits down on the plush chair and you sit down on one of the other chairs. “Now, here is the proposition I want to offer you. I am not only the manager of the Monorail, I am also part of the Experimental Pokeball Research and Development Team. We recently developed these five new Pokeballs.” He reached down under his desk and brought out a locked black box. He inserts a key into the lock and opens the box, revealing five Pokeballs. While the bottoms of all of them were white, each of the tops were a different color and had a different picture on them. The first one was a pale green and had a picture of a green leaf on it. The second was a dark orange with a small red and yellow flame on it. The third was black with a silver crescent moon. The fourth was a deep sky blue with the picture of a rain drop on it. The fifth was a pale turquiose with the picture of a snowflake. “Let me introduce you to the next generation of special Pokeballs: the Flora Ball, the Flame Ball, the Night Ball, the Aqua Ball, and the Winter Ball. They are each more effective than normal when catching Grass, Fire, Dark, Water, and Ice Pokemon respectively.Now, these are just the beginning. My team is currently working on Volt and Gale Balls for Electric and Flying Pokemon. However, we need someone to test out these balls, and since you seem to be an adept trainer, I have decided to give you the honor of being the first person to capture a Pokemon with a Type Ball, as they have been come to known. Since you’re going to the Enchanted Forest, I think the Flora Ball would be the best to try out. All I need you to do is go battle a Grass Pokemon and capture it. It would be best to attempt a capture when its weakend, not knocked out. If it works, then it should prove that the Ball is effective when capturing Grass Pokemon. Any questions?”

    NB: This ball cannot be used outside of this zone, or for any other purpose besides Mr. Wayne’s quest.

    Latias10: Plus jumps into the air so he is about level with Beedrill and them moves at lightning speed in a Quick Attack, so fast that Beedrill has no time to react. Plus rams into them and they both fall and land sprawling in the dust. Both get up (Beedrill returns to the sky) and stare each other down furiously. Beedrill’s spear glows white and from that a beam of white light emits, another Secret Power attack. Plus meanwhile shoots a small sphere of electricity at Beedrill. The Spark attack hits Beedrill first. Electrictiy courses through the bug’s body on contact with the attack, and Beedrill falls onto the ground, fried and knocked out. Level up for Plus. However, Plus does not get to enjoy his victory. Almost immediately after that, the beam of white light blasts into Plus, KO’ing him. Now it is Shine versus Mr. Mime, though you could send out Shimmer. What will you do now?

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua

    Another Fan: The girl continues storming off, ignoring you completely, and leaving you with the Magnemite. You stand around for a while, before you beckon to Remoraid to keep swimming.

    The two of you travel up the river for a while, before a berry comes flying out of a nearby tree, and splats you across the face. It’s sour taste enters your mouth, and you cringe, before looking up to see a Mankey sitting up in the tree, laughing at you! What will you do?

    Wiping whatever berry was on his face, Jeff looks at the mankey. Seeing the pokemon not being too hostile, he decides to battle it but not feeling to good about just randomly attacking a wild creature. He tells Archer to prepare for his first battle but not to get to excited. Then Jeff tells his starter to use his only move, "Water Gun".
    Last edited by Another Fan; 3rd August 2005 at 10:50 AM.
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]


    Fizzy Bubbles Information

  7. #1157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon

    Torkoal Stu: Mr. Wayne leads you down a long hall with many nondescript doors on both walls until you reach a door at the end of the hall that is identical to all the others except for a small plaque on it that says “Ron Wayne, Manager.” You follow him into his office to find a big room with a fairly simple setup: clean desk and plush clair with a painting behind it, two less-comfortable chairs in front of the desk and a couch and a bookcase against the back wall. The man sits down on the plush chair and you sit down on one of the other chairs. “Now, here is the proposition I want to offer you. I am not only the manager of the Monorail, I am also part of the Experimental Pokeball Research and Development Team. We recently developed these five new Pokeballs.” He reached down under his desk and brought out a locked black box. He inserts a key into the lock and opens the box, revealing five Pokeballs. While the bottoms of all of them were white, each of the tops were a different color and had a different picture on them. The first one was a pale green and had a picture of a green leaf on it. The second was a dark orange with a small red and yellow flame on it. The third was black with a silver crescent moon. The fourth was a deep sky blue with the picture of a rain drop on it. The fifth was a pale turquiose with the picture of a snowflake. “Let me introduce you to the next generation of special Pokeballs: the Flora Ball, the Flame Ball, the Night Ball, the Aqua Ball, and the Winter Ball. They are each more effective than normal when catching Grass, Fire, Dark, Water, and Ice Pokemon respectively.Now, these are just the beginning. My team is currently working on Volt and Gale Balls for Electric and Flying Pokemon. However, we need someone to test out these balls, and since you seem to be an adept trainer, I have decided to give you the honor of being the first person to capture a Pokemon with a Type Ball, as they have been come to known. Since you’re going to the Enchanted Forest, I think the Flora Ball would be the best to try out. All I need you to do is go battle a Grass Pokemon and capture it. It would be best to attempt a capture when its weakend, not knocked out. If it works, then it should prove that the Ball is effective when capturing Grass Pokemon. Any questions?”

    NB: This ball cannot be used outside of this zone, or for any other purpose besides Mr. Wayne’s quest.
    Stuart sat thinking for a minute about these special Pokeballs and if the actually worked. "Well," Stuart replied as he began to think in more detail about about this task Mr.Wayne had ask him to complete. "Can I keep the grass Pokemon if it works?" Stuart asked wondering if this could be the first capture he had longed waited for. "But if not ita totally fine with me," Stuart said as he shoves his hand into his poket and pulled out a shiny red object that had fancy buttons once the top had flipped off. "Well I might need the Pokedex to help me find out more information on the Grass Pokemon, if I find one that is," Stuart thought to himself as he stared back at the Pokeballs with a liking on the idea of new special type only Pokeballs. He began eyeing the Flora ball singlely for a second. Then Stuart sighed with relief as he thought this tasked would be easier than catching a thief and battling two Pokemon and getting a key back. Stuart nodded once as a sign he'll capture the grass Pokemon for Mr.Wayne but thoughts about what grass Pokemon it would be started popng into Stuart's head. "I guess i'll find out when I get there eh?" Start asked himself as he waited for a reply from Mr.Wayne about the question he asked earlier apart form that Stuart was thriving to go and test out the Flora Ball.

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    2,346

    Default

    Update Time

    Shinjara:
    As the electric shock zaps the floor by your feet Kara ruffles her feathers as if preparing for battle, but thinking quickly that she could be at a disadvantage against Electric pokemon, you summon Nidosu from his pokeball who twitches his nose enthusiastically. You explain your reasoning to Kara, who understands but still seems slightly offended, and then give Nidosu his orders. He sneaks forward approaching the rock from near which the attack came, and then, as he finally gets there, springs forward to surprise his foe. You wait patiently as nothing happens but Nidosu turns back towards you with an apologetic shrug. Looks like there’s nothing there, or it has got away. You stroke Kara but feel a tingle come over your body and look around nervously. It’s almost like a canyon down in the quarry with two walls of rocks sloping upwards on either side of you. Plenty of debris and rocks lay scattered over the floor, with some pretty huge boulders strewn about. Makeshift ‘caves’ have been dug out from the walls, which you assume are left over from the excavating, but they look fairly eerie and deserted now. You feel another tingle, the strange sensation that you are being watched, this will take cunning, what will you do now?

    MetalYoshi17: no you can’t be fairly robbed xP
    Beedril disappears into her pokeball as the red flash momentarily shines through the smog. You cough and then talk out loud to yourself for a minute before realising that no one is about, and pull out a different pokeball, this time belonging to Ponyta. She appears at your side, her bright flames piercing through the gloom. She seems delighted to be out of her ball and licks your face happily with a snort before dimming her flames and letting you jump aboard her back. With a slight tap of your thigh you set her off at a gallop in the direction of the scientists makeshift ‘lab’. The smog thins the further away you ride until eventually you can see clearly again, and reach your destination soon enough. Before you have even dismounted a huddle of scientists have gathered eagerly, but the look of expectation on their faces turn to dismay as you explain what happened.
    ”Perhaps we should have mentioned,” one pipes up, ”that Specifamartum could be very dangerous in the wrong hands.” The other scientists nod solemnly as he continues, ”On past our camp there is an underground bunker which we think belongs to the Rockets. There is a slope down to a door, you should find it if you head straight on, could you please retrieve the rock for us?” he begs, as he points in the direction he indicated . . .

    quilava plush: I try to leave out the details of your adventure for you to fill in yourself. If you’re struggling for more to write you could do what lots of older members do and RP your update back at me with it all filled in, but it’s your choice, you don’t have to at all. Just an idea …
    You thank the boys and carefully wrap Carvanha up in your jacket, then set off back in the direction you came from, towards the main street. As you barge your way through the packed beach you realise it wasn’t the best idea to go this way, and Carvanha wails each time it takes a knock. Aside from a few funny looks and snide comments you make is through unscathed, but Carvanha looks in terrible shape. You rush down the promenade and burst through the pokecenter doors. ”Chansey?” the egg pokemon enquires as you hand it the injured pokemon, just as Nurse Joy comes rushing over. You explain the situation and she gasps as you tell her what happened. ”Thankyou so much for bringing Carvanha here and for all you’ve done for it, you sound like a real natural.” You blush but appreciate the praise as she continues, ”We’re rushed off our feet today, say, would you do us a big favour?” she asks . . .

    Skrusti:
    A purple glow surrounds you, Liz, and your pokemon, lifting you in the air before placing you back in the carriage. You sit patiently waiting for your next destination but Gengar just stands at the back, laughing away as always. As you are about to speak up the train shoots forward, the wind rushing at your face as you grip on tightly. From the tunnel ahead a patch of light grows bigger until you can see an opening and you prepare yourself for the ride to end. Gengar is nowhere to be seen though, this ride is a freefall, and the barrier at the end is fast approaching. With a crash the train hits the low barrier, tipping forward and emptying you all out onto the floor in a bundle. As you look around you can see that you’re underground, it’s very dark and dank but you see some steps to the right which look like they lead back up. Suddenly you hear a voice in your head, ”Look up.” You look at Liz to see if she heard it too and there she is, looking up with tears in her eyes. A Rattata floats above your heads surrounded with a ghostly green glow. The voice laughs now, but not in a sadistic way, but a true chuckle as if ‘it’ is having fun. From the shadows to the left two green eyes glow out at you and the voice starts again, ”Those three pokemon will battle me,“ it says with a s******. What will you do?

    Bladerboy: Is Gabriel not female?
    You summon your Corphish to the battlefield as the Grimer close in around you, excited about winning the battle. "Use your bubble and then show it your real strength" you shout, and watch as Gabriel takes out your orders. He spits out a powerful stream of watery bubbles which hit into Grimer dealing good damage. Suddenly the ooze on it’s outer body begins to crust over becoming more and more solid. You realise that it has used harden but urge Gabriel on, who tries to pick Grimer up with his powerful claws and slam him into the ground with all his strength. Grimer splats into a sticky purple puddle and seems to wince in pain, but then you notice toxic fumes beginning to emit from it’s body sending Gabriel reeling backwards. The poison gas is spreading and thinning but Gabriel should get out of there fairly quickly. The other Grimer around you begin to shift uneasily though as the control battle shifts, what will you do to try and win it now?

    Check my last set of updates if you didn’t reply and haven’t been updated.

  9. #1159
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Joe
    After telling Diglett your commands, the little mole squeaked and summoned three rocks right out from the laboratory floor, destroying many computers and equipment. “My lab, my precious lab!” cried Pewer, as his magnemite got slammed by one of the rocks. It was sent to the floor, but thanks to it’s defense and steel type, was relatively unscathed. “Magnemite, Razor Leaf!” yelled the professor. You snorted at his ignorance. What kind of a professor thought that magnemite could use grass type attacks? The magnemite shut its eye while you watched in amusement, expecting nothing to happen. You were wrong. It opened it’s eye again and three leaves rocketed out of the electric types body and hurtled towards Diglett. The ground type dodged them all but was beginning to act cautiously. You couldn’t blame him, that guy was full of surprises. Diglett dodged another barrage of leaves, and activated the Ancient Power attack, causing the ground type to glow. The mole rocketed out of the earth and slammed into the magnemite with tremendous rock force, doing more damage than the last attack, as Diglett’s strength was increased thanks to the special effect of Ancient Power. What do you do…?

    _Kangaskhan_
    With Jacks ego inflated, a new burst of confidence went through the dark type and in one swift motion of his sharp claws the cage shattered into many pieces. The pokemon inside looked ready to murder your Sneasel for cutting so near its head, but was ignored as Jack hurriedly grabbed the ralts by the helmet and you both began to run through the park. You could hear several gun-shots behind you, then an angry voice yelling something like, “What did you to my gun you damn dusc—“ But it was cut off. You found it odd that you had met so little resistance from wild pokemon on your way to the fairs gates, but paid it little mind, as an image of the mans insane smiling face came into your mind. After a few minutes of full speed running, you sped out the fair and fell onto the grass outside. You were at the edge of the Enchanted Forest. You stared at the circus in the distance, thinking about heading back, when a muffled cry caught your attention. You turned to see Jack sitting on the ralts looking very happy indeed. <Get off me!> she screamed in a voice so terrifying that even Jack listened. The ralts angrily brushed herself off, glared at your sneasel and turned to look at the fairground. <That place...> she said quietly in a sad tone. <That place is the breeding ground of evil. Many unholy acts have been performed there, including the sacrifice of my trainer. No more humans shall die there if I have anything to say about it.> She turned around again and stared you in the eyes, and a strong determination could be seen in hers. <Battle me, here, now. If I win, you can catch me and I will show you many things you never would of thought existed… But if I defeat your sneasel, you will never return to this place again.> Jack snorted confidently and moved forward to scratch her, but was sent flying to your feet as a barrage of glowing seeds erupted from ralts's helmet and hit him in the head. She looked furiously at Jack before a low snarl escaped her throat. <Don't take me lightly.>

    Golden Mew
    AN/: Mew, if asking for help didn't help once, what makes you think it would work a second time? I'm making you fight these guys for a reason. Also, Curse is a power up move, used to increase attack and defense, how would using it on an enemies pokemon help anything? I can understand Yawn, but that alone isn't enough to write an update with. You're going to have to write it again. I'm going to be away for a week though, so it'll be a while before the next set.

    Thed3
    The girl's face contorted into what looked like a faint... smile? No, it seemed to have disappeared again. Shredder moved quickly, dodging a powerful Psybeam sent his way, before disappearing into a black void of energy, and re-emerging right next to Kadabra. Several sharp cuts appeared on the psychic types face, without Shredder moving an instant, but you guess it's just an advantage of being a ghost. Spectral claws. But before you could do anything, you felt a storm of powerful super-natural energy heading your way, and in an instant a maelstrom of white burst onto the field and ripped most of the ground out of the earth. It seemed to be attacking everything except the girl and her Kadabra, and everything included you. Bad memories were forced to surface, ones you'd rather not live again, before the storm died out, revealing a fainted shedninja on the field. You swore, realizing what the attack from earlier was. For confirmation, the girl nodded her head as she heard you think the attacks name and said softly, "Future Sight." What do you do...?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Joe
    After telling Diglett your commands, the little mole squeaked and summoned three rocks right out from the laboratory floor, destroying many computers and equipment. “My lab, my precious lab!” cried Pewer, as his magnemite got slammed by one of the rocks. It was sent to the floor, but thanks to it’s defense and steel type, was relatively unscathed. “Magnemite, Razor Leaf!” yelled the professor. You snorted at his ignorance. What kind of a professor thought that magnemite could use grass type attacks? The magnemite shut its eye while you watched in amusement, expecting nothing to happen. You were wrong. It opened it’s eye again and three leaves rocketed out of the electric types body and hurtled towards Diglett. The ground type dodged them all but was beginning to act cautiously. You couldn’t blame him, that guy was full of surprises. Diglett dodged another barrage of leaves, and activated the Ancient Power attack, causing the ground type to glow. The mole rocketed out of the earth and slammed into the magnemite with tremendous rock force, doing more damage than the last attack, as Diglett’s strength was increased thanks to the special effect of Ancient Power. What do you do…?
    "Good job Diglett, you're doing great!" said Joe, looking at his Diglett.
    "Lett!" he replied happily.
    "Diglett, this time I want you to use another Ancientpower, since that seemed to work well. Then, use a Growl to lower it's Attack power, and then use another Ancientpower." explained Joe, "and since we don't know what type of attacks this Magnemite has, be careful. Keep dodging the attacks like you did with that Razor Leaf, and if you need to, pop underground to regain yourself!"
    Joe then beckoned Diglett forward to perform the attacks he had been commanded to do.

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Golden Mew
    "You think we'll let the shiny leave that easily?" asked Morris with a sneer. "Wave, Shock Wave." A bright beam of energy soared down from the sky above, and started to head right towards where Goldfeather was flying. The pidgey let out a terrified squawk before flying in all directions in an attempt to evade the powerful attack, but it was no use. It homed in and hit Goldfeather with an enormous amount of electrical energy, causing the flying-type to collapse on to the moons hard surface. Terra shot you a wicked smile before grabbing a black pokeball from her belt and throwing it at your shiny pokemon. You shot Aqua a panicked look, and he quickly leapt into the air to knock the ball away with his claws. It then flew in the opposite direction towards Morris's solrock, but quickly turned around. It soared closer and closer towards Goldfeather before it knocked your bird on the head and captured him in a flash of black light. Goldfeather was captured by Team Rocket... In a furious rage, Aqua snarled and jumped towards Pidgeotto with a Leer in his eyes. The bird just moved to the left and pecked Aqua in a pressure point on the side of the head, causing your totodile to faint. He too was captured by a black ball. At that moment Enterna and Marshmallow came out from the ground. The grass type merely shook her head sadly at you to indicate no one would come. They were all to scared. What do you do...?
    "Oh, great..." GM muttered. How would she ever win this battle? With Marshmallow, her Dunsparce, Enterna, the Chickorita, and Slowpoke left on the field, she didn't really think she'd win. "Marshamallow, use a Rage Attack on Solrock! Peach, use Yawn on Pidgeotto. Once he's fallen asleep, you, Enterna, use a Cut Attack on it, then a Tackle Attack!" The Pokemon nodded. GM knew it wasn't really a good idea to keep on battling, but she had to win this battle... somehow, and get her Pokemon back. She'd also have to think up a sneaky idea on how to get Goldfeather and Aqua back. She'd have trouble doing this... GM shook her head sadly at the thought, as she watched the troublesome battle.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  12. #1162
    _Kangaskhan_ Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    _Kangaskhan_
    With Jacks ego inflated, a new burst of confidence went through the dark type and in one swift motion of his sharp claws the cage shattered into many pieces. The pokemon inside looked ready to murder your Sneasel for cutting so near its head, but was ignored as Jack hurriedly grabbed the ralts by the helmet and you both began to run through the park. You could hear several gun-shots behind you, then an angry voice yelling something like, “What did you to my gun you damn dusc—“ But it was cut off. You found it odd that you had met so little resistance from wild pokemon on your way to the fairs gates, but paid it little mind, as an image of the mans insane smiling face came into your mind. After a few minutes of full speed running, you sped out the fair and fell onto the grass outside. You were at the edge of the Enchanted Forest. You stared at the circus in the distance, thinking about heading back, when a muffled cry caught your attention. You turned to see Jack sitting on the ralts looking very happy indeed. <Get off me!> she screamed in a voice so terrifying that even Jack listened. The ralts angrily brushed herself off, glared at your sneasel and turned to look at the fairground. <That place...> she said quietly in a sad tone. <That place is the breeding ground of evil. Many unholy acts have been performed there, including the sacrifice of my trainer. No more humans shall die there if I have anything to say about it.> She turned around again and stared you in the eyes, and a strong determination could be seen in hers. <Battle me, here, now. If I win, you can catch me and I will show you many things you never would of thought existed… But if I defeat your sneasel, you will never return to this place again.> Jack snorted confidently and moved forward to scratch her, but was sent flying to your feet as a barrage of glowing seeds erupted from ralts's helmet and hit him in the head. She looked furiously at Jack before a low snarl escaped her throat. <Don't take me lightly.>
    Josh folded his hands together and a wonderful look came on his face. "I've always wanted a ralts ever since a few seconds ago..."

    "Oh Please. You wanted a sneasel and look what you got." Jack grabbed his belly and jiggled it like jello brand gelatin.

    "Wait a minute- we save your sorry hide and you want to fight us!?! What kind of thanks is that? Jack, we're gonna catch that ralts if it kills you."

    "Me?"

    "Oh, sorry, if it kills us. Kills us."

    "Oh, thats what I thought you said."

    "Okay, ralts in weak against dark types, so that gives you an advantage. Start out with taunting him, and when he gets close, scratch him like you've never scratched before!"

    "I've heard that before. Could it be from a certain battle we had a few hours ago..."

    "With your limited moveset its all I've got. So attack!"

    Jack sighed and tucked in his belly. He put on and angry face and ran towards that female ralts..

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san

    Skrusti:
    A purple glow surrounds you, Liz, and your pokemon, lifting you in the air before placing you back in the carriage. You sit patiently waiting for your next destination but Gengar just stands at the back, laughing away as always. As you are about to speak up the train shoots forward, the wind rushing at your face as you grip on tightly. From the tunnel ahead a patch of light grows bigger until you can see an opening and you prepare yourself for the ride to end. Gengar is nowhere to be seen though, this ride is a freefall, and the barrier at the end is fast approaching. With a crash the train hits the low barrier, tipping forward and emptying you all out onto the floor in a bundle. As you look around you can see that you’re underground, it’s very dark and dank but you see some steps to the right which look like they lead back up. Suddenly you hear a voice in your head, ”Look up.” You look at Liz to see if she heard it too and there she is, looking up with tears in her eyes. A Rattata floats above your heads surrounded with a ghostly green glow. The voice laughs now, but not in a sadistic way, but a true chuckle as if ‘it’ is having fun. From the shadows to the left two green eyes glow out at you and the voice starts again, ”Those three pokemon will battle me,“ it says with a s******. What will you do?

    OOC: O.o Creepyness. Yup. Nice update Sasuke ^_^


    Looking around, Tobias wondered what he would be battling. "Ok guys. This is it. Apparently this thing wants a challenge!" Tobias said confidentally, but to be precise, this was just a little bit too freaky for him. Turning to Liz, he tried to comfort her before he sent the Pokemon in to attack.

    "Liz, I'm sure your Rattata is ok. I'll make sure it is! Whatever it is will pay for hurting it!" I told her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and nodded. She knew that Biz would be helpful to me in this battle.

    "Biz, since you seem to be the most useful right now..No offense to you two," Tobias added to Eneg and Mag, "I want you to use your Psychic abilities and make sure we aren't sneak attacked. If you feel that any of you are in danger, blast the enemy with a Psybeam! If you can squeeze it off, fire a Confusion at whatever it is! If it is somehow a Dark-Type, use Rock Tomb for a ranged attack and Rapid Spin if it gets to close!

    Nodding, Biz floated a few feet away, concentrating.

    "Now for you Mag! Try to make whatever it is fall asleep with a Yawn! If it fails, make sure Eneg and Biz are out of the way and use a Smog attack!"

    Mag oozed off, intent on making his first battle a good one.

    "And last but not least, its your turn Eneg! Let out your fiercest Growl as soon as you can see what is attacking us! If its Corpreal
    (I might've spelled it wrong, but it means if it can be hit by Physical attacks, I.E. Not a ghost.Then I want you to use a strong Tackle attack! If its Ethreal, then continue to Growl at it!

    Eneg meowed, rushing forward, taking a place between Mag and Biz. Hopefully, this wouldn't be too hard of a battle, because it was the first time Eneg and Mag have battled before. Reaching into my pack, I prepared a couple of Potions, just in case.
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Octillery
    Yamaki just smirked at you as his wartortle disappeared into his shell thanks to a Withdraw. Darkwing squawked and started to fly towards the turtle, but never made it there as Ice Beams began to fly in all direction. Wartortle’s shell was spinning quickly, so fast that it was actually floating in the air, and Ice Beams were being fired from each corner of his shell. It seemed to be working quite well against Darkwing, but Yamaki had forgotten one important fact: This was a two on two battle. Remoraid erupted from the water with four rocks by his side, and each collided with the spinning turtle, sending him crashing straight into the river bank. Level up for Remoraid and Darkwing! Yamaki just stared in amazement at his fallen pokemon before plucking it’s pokeball from his belt and recalling it calmly. He slowly walked away from the river bank without another word, and as soon as he had left the crowd began to cheer. It all soon died down, though, as a stretched limo pulled up next to the bank. An old man wearing expensive looking attire stepped out. He looked at you with a smile on his face before gesturing for you to get into the car with him. What do you do…?
    NOTE: I am accessing the forums from hotel. I am staying with my relatives tomorrow and they may or may not have internet. So I am not officially back from my vacation

    Before wondering how the heck a man could drive a limo on the bank of a river, he just stared at how fancy the man was. He looked friendly too, and after recalling Darkwing and Remoraid back into their respectives Pokeballs, he responded to the kind geturing.
    "Hello sir. I betcha saw me wipe the floor with Yamaki back there... it was nothin. Well, if you would take me to Taco Bellsprout sometime, I'd take a ride with you" he said getting into the limo with the old man.
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

  15. #1165
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    3,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    lilbluecorsola: You release Gumpy, your Gulpin, and order him to se a Yawn attack. Gumpy opens his mouth wide and yawns loudly, making Ralts slightly drowzy, although she does not seem too affected by this. Ralts focuses on Gulpin’s mind for a few seconds and he suddenly jerks in pain as Ralts unleashes her Confusion attack. Gumpy, damaged, rams into Ralts with a Pound attack. She stumbles back, hurt as well. Gumpy seems slightly more damaged due to the fact that Psychic attacks are especially effective on Poison types, but Ralts has used more energy. What will you do now?
    Blue bit her lip, realizing that this battle might not go in her favor. She had made a rather unwise decision to send out a Poison Type Pokémon against a Psychic Type Pokémon, and now it was going to cost her. Silently she chided herself for forgetting the proper Type Match-Ups when selecting her representative, and hoped that they would be able to end this fight swiftly to prevent her Gulpin from taking too much damage.

    "Gumpy..." She faltered, unsure as to what to try next. She frowned. "Since the first time it didn't work, let's try another Yawn Attack. It might be more effective this time. Follow up with Body Slam instead of Pound, since it's more powerful, and if Ralts does fall asleep, use Dream Eater on her to drain her energy."


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  16. #1166
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Thed3
    The girl's face contorted into what looked like a faint... smile? No, it seemed to have disappeared again. Shredder moved quickly, dodging a powerful Psybeam sent his way, before disappearing into a black void of energy, and re-emerging right next to Kadabra. Several sharp cuts appeared on the psychic types face, without Shredder moving an instant, but you guess it's just an advantage of being a ghost. Spectral claws. But before you could do anything, you felt a storm of powerful super-natural energy heading your way, and in an instant a maelstrom of white burst onto the field and ripped most of the ground out of the earth. It seemed to be attacking everything except the girl and her Kadabra, and everything included you. Bad memories were forced to surface, ones you'd rather not live again, before the storm died out, revealing a fainted shedninja on the field. You swore, realizing what the attack from earlier was. For confirmation, the girl nodded her head as she heard you think the attacks name and said softly, "Future Sight." What do you do...?
    "Dangit!!!" Thed said aloud. "I was right in thinking that the attack earlier was either a Destiny Bond or Future Sight.... Oh well... Shredder you did a great job and you even put a bit of a dent in this Kadabra. Maybe if things get worse I may have to revive you..." Thed recalled his Shedinja and thought about his options. He didn't know which pokemon to choose next since both his Machop and Grimer were weak against psychic types...

    "Hopefully his new egg move can come in handy..." then Thed threw out another pokeball which opened up to reveal a Machop. It looked at the Kadabra with frustration knowing that he would have a battle on his hands. "Alright Abe I want you to set up a Light Screen to protect yourself from any of those psychic attacks. Once it's set up I want you to ram that Light Screen into the Kadabra and try to get as close to it as possible. When you're close up use a Thief attack to do some damage to Kadabra and possibly steal his spoons."

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  17. #1167
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Looking ahead into Seaside City, Wayne started to think where to go. Pacing back and forth, Wayne looked over some fun, mysterious and dangerous locations of where to go. After some reading a description of each location that appealed to him, Wayne knew that this was going to be a good place to go, The Sphinx in The Lost City of Sobek as it was the most likely place for Wayne to have all of the elements he wanted to enjoy being in a place. Wayne then started to walk towards his destination The Sphinx.

  18. #1168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san
    ~*CB*~: (Repost, but you're away too)
    Roselia carries on looking after the flock as Meditite takes out your orders. She floats forward cautiously as Ion begins to charge up the static electricity in his fur and starts to crackle with electricity. Your pokemon listens to your advice and meditates a couple of metres above the ground, waiting for the Mareep to make the first move. The two face off for a moment but Ion soon loses interest though and turns away, with no intention of attacking he doesn’t mind staying outside as long as it takes. The other Mareep notice and begin to get restless and one or two try and break off from the pack. Acting quickly to keep the situation under control Roselia spreads out her leaves intimidatingly and charges up with her growth, quickly getting them back into line. Realising that she needs put Ion inside himself Meditite floats forward, winding back her right fist as it starts to glow. She gets hit by a small warning Thundershock but with a burst of speed dives in and crashes a Mega Punch into Ion’s side. Keen to avoid the horns she connects only with spongy cotton near Ion’s neck but the powerful attack gets the message across and the outlaw Mareep starts to slowly shuffle towards the barn, bleating angrily as Meditite follows behind him
    Sheer smiles at his victory. He follows his Pokémon to the barn. Meditite turns around suddenly, and seems to be awaiting praise. "You were good, Meditite. Not many Pokémon can drive such a stubborn Pokémon into a barn," Sheer says. Meditite beams, and Sheer returns her. "Doing alright, Roselia?" Sheer calls to the small Pokémon herding the flock. Roselia chirps happily at him, indicating that it was doing fine. His Pokémon safe, Sheer continues following Roselia to the barn.

    My group: Just got back from vacation, so I won't have time to write Updates today. However, I have a free day tomorrow, so I'll write them then.

    ~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  19. #1169
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke-san

    MetalYoshi17: no you can’t be fairly robbed xP
    Beedril disappears into her pokeball as the red flash momentarily shines through the smog. You cough and then talk out loud to yourself for a minute before realising that no one is about, and pull out a different pokeball, this time belonging to Ponyta. She appears at your side, her bright flames piercing through the gloom. She seems delighted to be out of her ball and licks your face happily with a snort before dimming her flames and letting you jump aboard her back. With a slight tap of your thigh you set her off at a gallop in the direction of the scientists makeshift ‘lab’. The smog thins the further away you ride until eventually you can see clearly again, and reach your destination soon enough. Before you have even dismounted a huddle of scientists have gathered eagerly, but the look of expectation on their faces turn to dismay as you explain what happened.
    ”Perhaps we should have mentioned,” one pipes up, ”that Specifamartum could be very dangerous in the wrong hands.” The other scientists nod solemnly as he continues, ”On past our camp there is an underground bunker which we think belongs to the Rockets. There is a slope down to a door, you should find it if you head straight on, could you please retrieve the rock for us?” he begs, as he points in the direction he indicated . . .
    Yoshi takes in all this information, and fells slightly annoyed at the scientist's ignorance. Why didn't they tell me it was dangerous before I left? Yoshi thinks to himself, hoping the scientists have a better clue of what's going on then they appear to. However, Yoshi keeps his thoughts to himself, and tells him that he will try his best. Yoshi jumps back on Ponyta, and she carries him off in the direction the scientist was pointing, toward the underground bunker. He sees it after a couple of minutes, and he quickly recalls Ponyta, then darts into the bunker while nobody is looking. He carefully walks down a fairly steep slope, surprised at how much has been built already on the moon. Then he sees the door, jet black except for a large capital "R" painted in the center. He gently turns the ominous black knob, a bit nervous and anxiously awaiting what he will see on the other side...

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  20. #1170
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu


    Ushi No Tane: You continue to swim with the Clamperl by your side. The Clamperl tells you about the blue birds. “Well the blue birds come here every year however this time some people came and attacked the birds and caught them in cages,” The Clamperl seems sad at this point as it talks to you however after a long silence you find ouself at land. You climb out of the water and return Frost since it can’t move on land well. Suddenly the weather gets worst and begins to snow badly, the Clamperl tells you to pick him up, as you do the snow gets even worst and yo;u can hardly see.

    You been to run to find shelter however you trip over something that seems to be undetermined about what it is. When you touch it you find it’s blue, fury and soft and feels like a wing. Its about the size of you in length ways and its seems to be trying to flap as you look over the wing to see it’s body you realize it’s a baby injured Articuno. What will you do now?
    Panicked, a lump caught in Kris' throat, stiffling the scream that tried to force it's way from her lips. Dropping to her knees, she sat the Clamperl down carefully and began to gently scoop the snow out from around the baby bird.

    "Shhh...", she cooed, hoping that in some way it would calm it. "We'll help you..."

    Finally clearing the snow away, she slipped her bag from her shoulder and began to rummage around, unearthing a small violet spray bottle.

    "Hold still, love...this won't hurt..."

    Sighing, she began spraying the Potion over the large bird's feathers, a rather concerned look on her face.







  21. #1171

    Default Update 6

    Hi People. Well this is my next set, enjoy.

    Arc Angel: “Well I’m not exactly a guide,” Stu says while slightly blushing as you and Little Miss follow Stu into the pyramid. Suddenly a loud noise booms from behind you, all three of you both turn around to find that the door has slammed shut leaving you, Stu and Little Miss locked in the pyramid. Stu looks around and sighs as you also look at where Stu is looking. “Stacey where should we go?” Stu asks sounding panicked but trying to keep is cool by smiling at you. There are three dimly lit corridors surrounding you, Little Miss and Stu one of the corridors has Fire symbols all down the walls, the next has Water symbols down the walls and the third has Thunder symbols in the same places the others are on the other walls. However there are other symbols on these walls of birds and people, Stu starts to walks forward slightly as he began zooming in on one of the symbols. Suddenly he brought out a small, thin, red object that flipped open quickly. “Moltres” The Pokedex states as Stu gasps with joy. “Stacey. You maybe wondering why I have a Pokedex well, when I first became a trainer I was given a Pokemon and a Pokedex then when my dad forced me to follow in his footsteps and dig things up. But when I went into the desert to watch the Baltoy I occasionally caught Pokemon and researched them, you see researching is my passion and when we get out of here I’m going to travel around Fizzy Bubbles as a researcher and quit my boring job, thanks to you. Seeing a trainer after all this time has made me want to travel again. However I do research so I should know quiet a bit about any Pokemon we find here, so know worries.” Stu finished with a sigh because he knew he was talking too much. “Sorry Stacey I can ramble on sometimes but since it is your adventure which corridor the fire, water or thunder one?” Stu asks as he points left toward the thunder one, forward for the fire one and then right of the water corridor. What will you do now?

    Crystal_Espeon: The Poliwag starts jumping playfully at your serious battle commands to Mystic. “Poliwag use Bubble!” The Sphinx says seriously. Suddenly Mystic fires an Icy Wind directly at Poliwag however the little scamper jumps out of the way skillfully. Then straight after the Icy Wind a colored triangle heads right toward Poliwag, however Poliwag tries to jump but instead the poor little thing jumps accidentally into the triangle burning it badly. However this burn is not as effective since Poliwag is a water type. After that short but painful series of attacks by Mystic Poliwag just jumps into the water submerged, after a few minuets the little blue guy jumps up swiftly from the water and fires a fury of bubbles at Mystic. Mystic using her training skills dodges most of the bubbles by using her front foot as a pivot and spinning to avoid the bubbles. Poliwag is burnt and is constantly losing health while Mystic is losing energy from that Tri Attack and is pretty good health wise. “Continue challenger, Poliwag use Body Slam to push that Trapinch into the water!” The Sphinx shouts in its robotic voice. What will you do now?

    Missingno. Master: Also try for replies that our longer than Two Lines, Thank You I did say that in my updater rules post.
    Rachel shakes her head as a reply to your question. “Hey what’s that?” Rachel shouts as she points up into the sky as a small black dot starts flying round in a circle. She beings to squint as she then smiles for a long time. “Missingo. There Peliper!” Rachel shouts, as the black dot becomes closer and closer to you two. Suddenly the Peliper flies in front of you and stops. “Peli, per, pel, I per!” The bird shouts in frenzy as it flies off further into the forest. Suddenly Rachel grabs you arm and starts running as you trail behind slowly as Rachel pulls you along by your arm. “Aren’t you going to run by yourself?” She shouts back at you as you two continue running trying to catch up with the big beaked bird that should take you to the location you need. Suddenly Rachel stopped and began to sob. “The Peliper’s gone.” She blurted out as she began to sob again while mumbling something about never being about to save the lab from the Ekans. There are four ways you can go left, right, forward and back the way you came. Which way will you go and what will you do about Rachel?

    Dark Scizor: Ink-Eyes follows you orders and starts to stall by using Sand Attack and Double Team. “Well your plan is good but just in case Chime here can heal your Ninjask,” Peter says encouragingly as the Jolteon beings to scream from all the sand that its being hit with while the Golbat just begins to circle the battle field. “Chime use your Confusion on Jolteon!” Peter commands as multicolored light smashups into Jolteon with extreme force causing quite a bit of damage. “Now your turn!” Peter shouts at you as Ink-Eyes stops her onslaught of sand and clones. “Chime get ready to use Heal Bell on Ninjask if things get bad, ok?” Peter asks his Chimecho softly as you turn away from him to focus on the battle. “Ha! Use Pin missile Jolteon!” The girl shouts. Suddenly the Jolteon fires a barrage of pins at you, Pete and your Pokemon. What will you do now?

    Ushi No Tane: You start to spay the Articuno’s wing as it tries to screech in agony, however only a small cat meow sound comes out. The Clamperl grows a sad look on its face as you keep spraying the Potion on this weak and hurt Pokemon, its continues to try and screech however the same sound comes out each time. Suddenly a man about your height and age runs up to you, Clamperl and the hurt Articuno and sighs. “Looks like the work of Team Mind!” He says confidently, he then turns around to face you and smiles. This man had green eyes and brown hair that rests just above his shoulders. “Hi my names Finn I’m the Glacier Islands Gym Leader,” He says happily as he bends down to help the Articuno. “Well this looks bad and thank you you did the right thing by trying to help. Well every year Articuno come to these Wastelands to give them new life and hope to the very few people who live here, however this year Team Mind captured one of the adult Articuno and put a mind contrail device on it so now its listens to them. It must have attacked this little guy,” Finn said seriously trying to catch you up on what happening. Next Finn pulled out a small jar of licked and began to pour in into the bird’s mouth. “That berry juice should help a lot,” he said as he stood up putting the jar into his bag as the snow got stronger and stronger. “Well Team Mind were last seen over there,” he said pointing in the direction left of were your standing right now. “Will you help me and may I ask your name young maiden?” Finn asked sweetly waiting for your reply. What will you do now?

    Darkchu: Your Last Update Can Be Found Here.

    If I missed you or you have any questions PM me, MSN me or Ask me in the Fizzy Bubbles Club.

  22. #1172
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu

    Missingno. Master: Also try for replies that our longer than Two Lines, Thank You I did say that in my updater rules post.
    Rachel shakes her head as a reply to your question. “Hey what’s that?” Rachel shouts as she points up into the sky as a small black dot starts flying round in a circle. She beings to squint as she then smiles for a long time. “Missingo. There Peliper!” Rachel shouts, as the black dot becomes closer and closer to you two. Suddenly the Peliper flies in front of you and stops. “Peli, per, pel, I per!” The bird shouts in frenzy as it flies off further into the forest. Suddenly Rachel grabs you arm and starts running as you trail behind slowly as Rachel pulls you along by your arm. “Aren’t you going to run by yourself?” She shouts back at you as you two continue running trying to catch up with the big beaked bird that should take you to the location you need. Suddenly Rachel stopped and began to sob. “The Peliper’s gone.” She blurted out as she began to sob again while mumbling something about never being about to save the lab from the Ekans. There are four ways you can go left, right, forward and back the way you came. Which way will you go and what will you do about Rachel?
    ]Missingno. Master couldn't bear to see Rachel crying. He then got an idea. He threw a Pokeball, yellign "Go, Koffing!" The Poison Gas Pokemon exploded out of the bal, and looked expectantly at its trainer. Missingno. Master ordered "Koffing, search the skies for a Pelipper. If you see one, tell us, and follow him, and leave a trail of Smog behind so we can follow you!" Koffing obediently flew off. Just then, as Missingno. Master turned to console Rachel, a flash of light exploded from his belt, revealing the Oddish he recently acquired in a trade. It yawned "Oooooddddish..". Missingno. Master sighed. "Oddish, how many times must I tell you, stay in your Pokéball until I choose you!" He then held out the ball, recalling Oddish, and turned to Rachel. "Don't worry," heassured the pretty girl, "Koffing's looking for Pelipper right now. I'm sure we'll find that bird!" He then held his beath, awaiting Rachel's reaction.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 4th August 2005 at 3:11 AM.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 11 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  23. #1173
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,442

    Default

    To my group: Updates tomorrow morning, guys. I'm too beat and full of writer's block to finish tonight.

  24. #1174
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Originally posted by Shinjara
    Dae~Maker: (Don't worry, returning Avaria was fine, thanks for changing your reply ^_^ ) The Octillery’s hold on your Haruspex tightens as it awaits your actions. K-Flex begins her negotiations, floating over to the Octillery and beginning to converse with it. Nods can be seen and eventually, the Octillery lets Haruspex free, the owl pokemon frantically flies back over to you, happy to be safe. The Octillery frowns, flinging it’s tentacle at K-Flex, knocking her out of the battle area. She lands in the water and then resurfaces, a worried look upon her. Floating over to you, she begins to explain that the war feels natural to them and that nothing can be done to stop it. During K-Flex’s speech to you, more Surf, Ice Beam and Hydro Pump attacks begin to collide with each other.

    After seeing this, you have no choice but to investigate the tower. Obsidian then Screechs in the highest pitched tone he can muster. The Screech causes the Radio Tower to emit even more waves, which make the war even worse. Carvanhas and Remoraids resurface and begin to join in with the attacks. You look towards the Radio Tower and frown. What will you do now?

    After hearing the shocking answer, Grey becomes incensed. His anger spikes and his emotion fly high as the revelation of truths hit him. It's mind control. It's evil. How could they? Who are they? These question race through Grey's head as he slowly calms down and regains composure. He then recalls Obsidian, K-Flex, and Sacrosanct.

    Speaking to Haruspex only, Grey says in a distilled voice, "You okay buddy? That must've been scary. I know, I know. It'a alright now; it's okay. I know you must be tired and scared, but I need a favor. The mountain is big and long and time is not on my side. I need you to Fly me up as far as you can. I want you to deposit me before you faint though, okay? Don't over exert yourself. I may look bigger than you, but I believe you can do this. Afterwards, you will get the longest nap of your life. I promise. Just as soon as the unfisinshed business is taken cared of."

    After giving, hopefully, encouraging words, Grey backs away from the owl and walks around to face the back of Haruspex. He then grabs firmly but gently onto the shoulders of the small bird and mouths the words "Take Off." Grey can only think that this just might work.

    ~ I claimed Bulbasaur in the Bishie v.2 ~

    ~ Fizzy Bubbles ~ FB Storage ~ Trade-ables ~
    ~ Banner © P/Arts ~

  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Hi People. Well this is my next set, enjoy.

    Arc Angel: “Well I’m not exactly a guide,” Stu says while slightly blushing as you and Little Miss follow Stu into the pyramid. Suddenly a loud noise booms from behind you, all three of you both turn around to find that the door has slammed shut leaving you, Stu and Little Miss locked in the pyramid. Stu looks around and sighs as you also look at where Stu is looking. “Stacey where should we go?” Stu asks sounding panicked but trying to keep is cool by smiling at you. There are three dimly lit corridors surrounding you, Little Miss and Stu one of the corridors has Fire symbols all down the walls, the next has Water symbols down the walls and the third has Thunder symbols in the same places the others are on the other walls. However there are other symbols on these walls of birds and people, Stu starts to walks forward slightly as he began zooming in on one of the symbols. Suddenly he brought out a small, thin, red object that flipped open quickly. “Moltres” The Pokedex states as Stu gasps with joy. “Stacey. You maybe wondering why I have a Pokedex well, when I first became a trainer I was given a Pokemon and a Pokedex then when my dad forced me to follow in his footsteps and dig things up. But when I went into the desert to watch the Baltoy I occasionally caught Pokemon and researched them, you see researching is my passion and when we get out of here I’m going to travel around Fizzy Bubbles as a researcher and quit my boring job, thanks to you. Seeing a trainer after all this time has made me want to travel again. However I do research so I should know quiet a bit about any Pokemon we find here, so know worries.” Stu finished with a sigh because he knew he was talking too much. “Sorry Stacey I can ramble on sometimes but since it is your adventure which corridor the fire, water or thunder one?” Stu asks as he points left toward the thunder one, forward for the fire one and then right of the water corridor. What will you do now?
    As they enter the Pyramid, a large bang resides behind them, making Stacey turn around in shock. The door had slammed shut behind them.

    Stu asks her where they should go, and that is when Stacey realises there are three coridors infront of them. Three different choices. One of them has fire symbols on the walls, the other water symbols and the last lightning symbols. Stu noticed other pictures on the walls of these corridors of birds and people. He walked up to the 'fire' corridor and took out a Pokedex scanning the picture. It came up as Moltres.

    Stu excitedly explains the reason behind the Pokedex, saying that he wants to be a researcher and Stacey smiles, glad he's finding something that he wants to do.

    "If thats what you want to do you go for it, you'll regret it if you don't" she says.

    Looking back to the corridors she realises they have a choice to make. Pondoring over the choices whilst Little Miss and Stu look over to her she tilts her head and rubs her chin. After a short while she points toward the left corridor, the 'Thunder' one.

    "Lets take this route" she says out loud and begins to walk down it with Missy by her side.


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •